时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Good morning, Bonnie. | 早上好 邦妮 |
[00:06] | Is it? ‘Cause it looks like you’ve been robbed. | 真的好吗 你看起来像被抢劫了 |
[00:09] | You could call it that. | 这样说也没错 |
[00:11] | My wife and I have been aggressively uncoupling. | 我和妻子正在野蛮地分手 |
[00:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:17] | Just seeing if there’s a Post-it on your balls. | 看看你蛋蛋上有没有便利贴 |
[00:20] | Oh, she took those long ago. | 她很早以前就带走了[没种] |
[00:24] | All right, let’s punch this hog. | 好 进入正题 |
[00:25] | I really need your help with something. | 有件事我需要你的帮助 |
[00:27] | – Yeah? What’s that? – I don’t want to die. | -什么事 -我不想死 |
[00:30] | I do, so that sort of evens things up. | 我想死 所以扯平了 |
[00:38] | I mean, think about it– I’ve only got 40 or 50 years left. | 仔细想想 我只剩下四五十年可活了 |
[00:42] | How old do you think you are? | 你以为你现在多大了 |
[00:44] | You know what? You’re right, it’s over. | 你猜怎么着 你说得对 完蛋了 |
[00:46] | And maybe that’s good. | 也许这是好事 |
[00:47] | Oh, sharp turn. | 急转弯啊 |
[00:49] | Who wants to be alive to see everything go completely to hell? | 谁想活着目睹一切崩塌啊 |
[00:52] | I mean, Christy’s never gonna get married. | 克丽丝蒂永远不会结婚 |
[00:54] | Adam’s gonna go bald. It’s already starting. | 亚当会秃头 头发已经开始掉了 |
[00:56] | In the back, you can see through the cotton candy. | 后面的棉花糖已经稀稀疏疏了 |
[00:59] | Global warming. Sure, we’re having great weather, | 全球变暖 没错 天气确实不错 |
[01:01] | but you know it’s only happening ’cause the Earth’s | 但之所如此是因为 |
[01:03] | slowly spinning towards the sun till we’re all bacon. | 地球正在缓缓接近太阳 直到我们被烤焦 |
[01:07] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[01:08] | What channels do you watch? | 你平常看的都是什么台 |
[01:11] | Nothing right now, ’cause our TV’s broken, | 目前什么都没看 我们的电视坏了 |
[01:13] | – probably forever. – Okay, okay, | -可能永远都不会好 -好吧 |
[01:15] | let’s just take a little breath. | 我们深呼吸一下 |
[01:18] | Do you remember those techniques I gave you | 你记得我教你的 |
[01:20] | to help with your negative thoughts? | 解决负面想法的技巧吗 |
[01:21] | What did you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[01:24] | P.U. | 臭不可闻 |
[01:27] | – Did you actually try them? – Yes, Trevor. | -你试过了吗 -试过了 特雷弗 |
[01:29] | I even lit a candle and wrote a note to my younger self | 我甚至点了蜡烛 给年少的自己写了信 |
[01:32] | and then burned it. | 然后烧了 |
[01:33] | That’s not psychology, Bonnie, that’s witchcraft. | 那不是心理学 邦妮 那是巫术 |
[01:36] | Well, none of it worked. | 反正都不管用 |
[01:37] | Okay, well, I’ll get you another copy, and… | 好 我再给你一份… |
[01:41] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[01:43] | – Where’s my snow globe? – What? | -我的雪景球呢 -什么 |
[01:45] | Yeah, I had an AT&T Park snow globe from 2010 | 我有一个2010年巨人队赢得世界职棒联赛的 |
[01:49] | when the Giants won the World Series. | AT&T球场雪景球 |
[01:51] | Damn it, Sandra, | 该死 桑德拉 |
[01:53] | you only took that to hurt me. | 你拿走它只是为了膈应我 |
[01:56] | I’m gonna level with you– this is a little rough to watch. | 我跟你说实话 这让人看不下去 |
[01:59] | All right, here’s the negativity techniques. | 好 这是负面想法应对技巧 |
[02:00] | Try ’em, don’t try ’em. See if I care. | 试不试由你 我不在乎 |
[02:05] | I-I’m sorry, that was terribly unprofessional. | 对不起 这非常不专业 |
[02:08] | It is very important that you try these techniques. | 你一定要试试这些技巧 |
[02:11] | It’s okay if you’re a little off your game. | 你有点不在状态没关系 |
[02:13] | Some crazy broad just stole your toy. | 某个疯婆娘刚偷走了你的玩具 |
[02:17] | It’s not a toy. It’s a collectible. | 那不是玩具 是收藏品 |
[02:29] | For our special side, we have roasted brussels sprouts with guanciale in a maple glaze. | 我们的特色配菜有 咸猪肉烤芽甘蓝刷枫糖 |
[02:34] | That’s right, I made these nasty little fart balls delicious. | 是的 我把这些恶心的小屁球做得很美味 |
[02:39] | Brilliant. No one will realize they’re paying 20 bucks | 有才 没人会意识到他们花20元买了 |
[02:41] | for a stomachache and an awkward ride home. | 胃疼和在回家的车上尴尬放屁 |
[02:45] | Oof, what’s on the menu tonight, feet? | 今晚菜单上是什么菜 臭脚吗 |
[02:52] | And when will Bob the Builder be leaving us? | 小建筑师巴布什么时候离开 |
[02:55] | Hey. You’re the one who took a pill you found in your pocket | 是你吃了在口袋里发现的药 |
[02:58] | and destroyed the walk-in. | 然后毁了冰柜 |
[02:59] | Well, in my defense, there was a dragon in there. | 我得为自己辩护 里面有只龙 |
[03:03] | Yeah. It was a very good pill. | 是的 那药很给劲 |
[03:05] | Seriously, either turn on a fan or eighty-six that funk. | 说真的 要么打开风扇 要么埋了那臭玩意 |
[03:10] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[03:12] | Would you like to go back to working at Chipotle? | 你想回红辣椒餐厅打工吗 |
[03:16] | – Look, uh… – Tammy. | -听着… -塔米 |
[03:19] | No, I wasn’t searching for your name. | 不 我不是在想你的名字 |
[03:20] | I was looking for words that you could understand. | 我是在想说什么大白话你能明白 |
[03:25] | Ah. Uh, here we go. | 想到了 |
[03:26] | Uh, you no think good. | 你 没 脑 子 |
[03:30] | Stand still. I’m gonna fold your lips over your forehead. | 站住别动 我要用你的嘴皮盖住你的额头 |
[03:33] | Okay, Tammy, he needs his lips, I need my tips– | 好了 塔米 他不能没嘴皮 我不能没小费 |
[03:35] | let’s go back to work. | 我们回去工作吧 |
[03:40] | What’s that Rudy guy’s deal? | 鲁迪有什么毛病 |
[03:41] | I know, he’s an ass. | 我知道 他是混蛋 |
[03:43] | He’s a gigantic ass. | 超级大混蛋 |
[03:44] | Is he single? | 他单身吗 |
[03:47] | What? I had to separate you. | 什么 我刚把你俩拉开 |
[03:49] | Yeah, you did. | 可不是被你拆散了嘛 |
[03:51] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[03:52] | You were insulting each other. | 你们在对骂 |
[03:54] | It’s called flirting, Christy. | 那叫调情 克丽丝蒂 |
[03:57] | No wonder you don’t have a man. | 难怪你没男人 |
[03:59] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[04:01] | He’s bad news. | 他很差劲 |
[04:03] | Oh, I get it– you’re into him! | 我懂了 你喜欢他 |
[04:06] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[04:07] | – No! – Yeah! You want him for yourself! | -不 -是的 你要独占他 |
[04:09] | No, I don’t! | 才没有 |
[04:11] | Methinks you protest too much. | 我觉得你反应太大了 |
[04:13] | Methinks me would jump off a building | 我觉得我就算跳楼 |
[04:14] | before me would let him touch me. | 也不会让他碰我 |
[04:16] | So you’ve thought about it. | 所以你想过 |
[04:22] | Whatcha doing there? | 你在做什么 |
[04:24] | Trevor told me to write down my negative thoughts | 特雷弗让我写下负面想法 |
[04:26] | and then write a positive thought after it. | 然后紧接着写下正面想法 |
[04:29] | God, my handwriting is so terrible. | 天啊 我字写得真丑 |
[04:32] | That’s a negative thought. | 这是负面想法 |
[04:33] | Now I need a positive one. | 现在我得写个正面的 |
[04:35] | Wendy, any ideas? | 温蒂 有什么建议 |
[04:37] | You look nice today. | 你今天真美 |
[04:39] | I… | 我 |
[04:40] | like Wendy. | 喜欢温蒂 |
[04:43] | Thanks. I like you, too. | 谢谢 我也喜欢你 |
[04:44] | All right, we don’t have to make out. | 够了 我们不必亲热 |
[04:47] | Bonnie, therapy’s great, | 邦妮 心理治疗很好 |
[04:49] | but, you know, a lot of that negativity | 但你的很多负面想法 |
[04:50] | could also be worked on right here in this program. | 也可以在互助会里解决 |
[04:54] | I find meditation is the best way | 我发现冥想是 |
[04:56] | to deal with my dark and twisty thoughts. | 解决我黑暗扭曲想法的最好方式 |
[04:58] | Oh, come on. What’s a dark thought for you? | 得了吧 你能有什么黑暗想法 |
[05:02] | That I’ll die and no one will take my cats, | 我死后没人领养我的猫 |
[05:05] | and after a while they’ll start to eat each other. | 过段时间后它们会同类相食 |
[05:08] | Anybody want a cookie? | 谁想要饼干吗 |
[05:14] | Yikes. | 天啊 |
[05:15] | She has a point– none of us are taking her cats. | 她说得有道理 我们都不会领养她的猫 |
[05:18] | You know, I’ve been meditating 20 minutes in the morning | 我早晚各冥想20分钟 |
[05:21] | and 20 minutes at night, and I can really see a difference. | 我确实感到有变化 |
[05:24] | Ain’t nothin’ gonna quiet the riot in this mind. | 我这暴乱的脑袋怎样都不会清静 |
[05:27] | Come on, Bonnie, be nice to yourself. | 拜托 邦妮 对自己好点 |
[05:29] | Wendy… | 温蒂 |
[05:29] | I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[05:35] | Are we really this desperate to watch TV? | 我们真这么想看电视吗 |
[05:39] | Well, we could talk to each other. | 我们也能谈心 |
[05:40] | Stop tilting it. I can’t see. | 别放歪了 我看不见了 |
[05:46] | How was work? | 工作如何 |
[05:48] | Upsetting. | 令人不安 |
[05:49] | Tammy’s got a crush on Chef Rudy. | 塔米喜欢上了鲁迪主厨 |
[05:51] | Chef Rudy? | 鲁迪主厨 |
[05:52] | Chef Rudy. | 鲁迪主厨 |
[05:54] | What’s wrong with Chef Rudy? | 鲁迪主厨怎么了 |
[05:55] | By the way, can we just call him Rudy? | 顺便说句 我们能只叫他鲁迪吗 |
[05:57] | He sleeps with women, then dumps them. | 他睡完女人就甩 |
[05:59] | I told Tammy absolutely no way can she go out with him. | 我对塔米说她绝对不能和他约会 |
[06:02] | You can’t do that. You can’t tell an alcoholic no. | 你不能这样做 你不能拦一个酒瘾者 |
[06:05] | They hear, “I dare you.” | 在他们看来 这相当于挑战 |
[06:08] | Look what happened when you told me not to go out with Adam. | 看看你不让我和亚当约会的结果 |
[06:10] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[06:12] | I never told you not to go out with him. | 我从没说过你别和他约会 |
[06:14] | – Then why did I? – Hang on a second. | -那我为什么和他约会 -等等 |
[06:17] | No, no, somebody had to say, “Don’t date him.” | 不不 一定有人说过”别和他约会” |
[06:19] | There’s no way I ended up with him if I didn’t get pushback. | 没人拦着我我是不会找他的 |
[06:22] | Oh, you think I should’ve told Tammy, | 你认为我应该告诉塔米 |
[06:24] | “Oh, Chef Rudy’s great! Go for it!” | “鲁迪主厨特好 去找他吧” |
[06:27] | Again, we don’t say “Bartender Adam” | 再说一次 我们从不说”亚当酒保” |
[06:28] | or “Building Manager Bonnie.” | 或”邦妮大楼管理员” |
[06:31] | I mean, would that have worked with you | 我当时对你这样说 |
[06:32] | when you dated Chef Rudy? | 你难道就不约鲁迪主厨了吗 |
[06:33] | Whoa, whoa. You dated Chef Rudy? | 你和鲁迪主厨约会过吗 |
[06:35] | One date. | 约会过一次 |
[06:37] | Oh. So, like, nothing physical. | 所以没有肉体接触咯 |
[06:43] | One date. | 约会过一次 |
[07:00] | Good God! | 老天啊 |
[07:02] | I can be louder than you. | 我能比你更吵 |
[07:05] | You got a problem? | 你有问题吗 |
[07:06] | Yes. How am I supposed to create a pretentious menu | 是的 伴着你的民工交响乐 |
[07:10] | to your symphony of blue-collar noises? | 我还怎么写高雅菜单 |
[07:14] | You mean this? This bothering you? Eh? | 你是说这个吗 这令你厌烦吗 |
[07:16] | I don’t know. I don’t see it. Why? | 我不知道 有什么好烦的 为什么 |
[07:19] | Christy. | 克丽丝蒂 |
[07:20] | Would you please return this woman | 你能把这个 |
[07:21] | to whatever Home Depot parking lot you found her. | 你从超市停车场找的女人送回去吗 |
[07:27] | And tell this Top Chef first round loser– | 告诉这个在《顶级大厨》第一轮被淘汰的废柴 |
[07:29] | that’s right, I googled you– | 没错 我上网搜过你 |
[07:32] | that I will leave | 在我修完 |
[07:32] | when I’m finished fixing the mess he made. | 他留的烂摊子后我就走 |
[07:34] | If that’s the only thing you found, you don’t google right. | 如果你只搜到了这个 你就不会搜 |
[07:39] | She’s a horrible person. | 她是个很差劲的人 |
[07:42] | Good. Good. Yes, she is. | 很好 她确实是 |
[07:45] | Strange response. | 奇怪的回应 |
[07:46] | Why would you want me not to like your friend? | 你为什么不想让我喜欢你的朋友 |
[07:49] | -No, it isn’t. – Aha. | -我没有啊 -啊哈 |
[07:52] | What is it? | 为什么 |
[07:54] | You’re only supposed to say “Aha” If you know what it is. | 一般知道了理由才能喊”啊哈” |
[07:57] | – So there is something. – There’s nothing. | -所以确实有理由 -没有 |
[07:59] | – Aha! – Stop that! | -啊哈 -够了 |
[08:00] | You’re hiding something. | 你在隐瞒某些事 |
[08:02] | Your freakishly large eyes have suddenly gone small. | 你不成比例的大眼睛突然变小了 |
[08:06] | My eyes are exactly the right size. | 我的眼睛比例很正常 |
[08:09] | Can we just talk about the menu? | 我们能只谈菜单吗 |
[08:11] | Okay. I’m thinking for the fish special… | 好 我觉得特色鱼… |
[08:14] | Oh, sweet Paula Deen, Tammy digs me. | 保拉·迪恩啊[著名女主厨] 塔米喜欢我 |
[08:17] | What? No! No! | 什么 不不 |
[08:20] | No! | 不 |
[08:21] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[08:24] | How did you do that so fast? | 你怎么动作这么快 |
[08:34] | Breathe in love. | 吸入爱 |
[08:37] | Breathe out Bonnie. | 呼出邦妮 |
[08:40] | Breathe in love. | 吸入爱 |
[08:43] | Breathe out Bonnie. | 呼出邦妮 |
[08:45] | This is so boring. | 太无聊了 |
[08:47] | Breathe out more Bonnie. | 呼出更多邦妮 |
[08:58] | Ooh, head rush. Let’s do that again. | 头晕了 我们再来一次 |
[09:01] | Okay, let’s do something new. | 好 我们试点新招 |
[09:03] | We’re gonna take ten breaths, | 我们呼吸十次 |
[09:04] | and you’re not gonna talk. | 你不能说话 |
[09:06] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[09:12] | – One. – No counting. | -一 -不能数 |
[09:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:35] | Do you want my help or not? | 你到底想要我帮你不 |
[09:37] | I do. I do. Let me just toss this at you. | 我想 我对你直说吧 |
[09:40] | Can we meditate in the Jacuzzi? | 我们能去按摩浴缸冥想吗 |
[09:43] | Come on, Bonnie. | 拜托 邦妮 |
[09:44] | I cleared my afternoon for you. | 我专门为你腾出了一下午 |
[09:46] | You “Cleared it”? What did that involve? | 你”腾出了” 你具体有什么事 |
[09:48] | Moving your pony ride to tomorrow? | 把骑小马改到明天吗 |
[09:51] | Actually, I rescheduled a meeting | 实际上 我推迟了 |
[09:54] | with the charity I’m hosting the benefit for. | 本来要主持的慈善机构筹款会 |
[09:56] | Children’s diabetes. | 儿童糖尿病基金会 |
[09:57] | Make fun of that. | 取笑这事吧 |
[09:58] | More candy for me. | 老娘能吃到更多糖果啦 |
[10:00] | Boom. | 牛逼吧 |
[10:04] | You only ding it in the beginning. | 只能在最开始敲它 |
[10:08] | Okay, I am out of here! | 好吧 我走了 |
[10:13] | Give me that! | 给我 |
[10:16] | I am throwing your shoes in the pool! | 我要把你的鞋子扔进泳池 |
[10:26] | She was pretty pissed off at me. | 她很生我的气 |
[10:28] | But in my defense, who has $600 meditation shoes? | 但是我得为自己辩解 谁会买600美元的冥想鞋啊 |
[10:34] | What’s with the getup? | 你这身打扮是怎么回事 |
[10:36] | You and Beaver Cleaver going hunting for bullfrogs? | 你和海狸·克莱弗去抓牛蛙了吗 |
[10:41] | Oh, I’m so tired of you. | 我真是受够你了 |
[10:45] | Let’s stay on Jill. | 继续聊吉尔吧 |
[10:46] | So, it seems to me like she was right. | 我觉得她说得对 |
[10:48] | You didn’t go there for meditation. | 你去那里不是为了冥想 |
[10:49] | Whoa! Is this why your wife flew the coop? | 这就是你老婆甩掉你的原因吗 |
[10:52] | You didn’t have her back, either? | 你也不支持她吗 |
[10:53] | This is your pattern, Bonnie. | 这是你的行为模式 邦妮 |
[10:54] | You complain and complain and complain. | 你接连不停地抱怨 |
[10:56] | You’re offered the tools to help, and you don’t use them. | 别人为你提供了帮忙的工具 但你不用 |
[10:59] | Why am I taking your advice? | 我为什么要听从你的建议 |
[11:00] | Your life’s a total mess. | 你的生活一团糟 |
[11:02] | Now you’re picking a fight with me. | 现在你跟我吵起来了 |
[11:03] | There’s a term for people like you. | 像你这样的人有个专门的术语 |
[11:05] | Watch it, buddy. I am still a lady. | 注意点 伙计 我还是个淑女 |
[11:07] | You’re a help-rejecting complainer. | 你是拒绝帮助的抱怨者 |
[11:10] | You just made that up. | 这是你瞎编的 |
[11:11] | I did not. And if this was last week, | 我没有 如果现在是上周 |
[11:14] | I could’ve showed you where it came from in a book, | 我本可以给你看书里的原文 |
[11:17] | but it’s on its way to a new life in Portland by now. | 但那本书现在已经在去波特兰的路上了 |
[11:20] | Well, I don’t need you to call me names. | 我不需要你给我取外号 |
[11:22] | I need you to help me. | 我需要你帮我 |
[11:23] | It’s the one thing you’ve never done. | 你从未帮过我 |
[11:24] | You know what? You’re fired. | 知道吗 你被炒了 |
[11:28] | Congratulations. I’m crazier than when I started. | 恭喜 我比刚来时更疯狂了 |
[11:32] | You see a pattern here? Women leaving? | 看出行为模式了吗 女人都离开你了 |
[11:38] | I prepared for you a savory aebleskive. | 我为你做了一份可口的松饼球 |
[11:42] | In honor of what I can only presume | 为了纪念我猜想的 |
[11:45] | were your Viking ancestors. | 你的维京祖先 |
[11:47] | Well, I am part Danish. | 我有丹麦血统 |
[11:48] | The rest of me is pure mutt. | 其余的就是纯杂种了 |
[11:50] | Pure… | 纯… |
[11:55] | Tastes like a fancy pancake. | 尝起来像是高档的薄煎饼 |
[11:57] | If only the critic at The Chronicle | 要是《纪事报》的评论家 |
[11:59] | had your discerning palate. | 有你这样敏锐的味蕾就好了 |
[12:01] | So, did you always want to be a chef? | 你一直都想当主厨吗 |
[12:03] | No. I hated cooking growing up. | 不 我长大时很讨厌烹饪 |
[12:06] | I wanted to be a dancer. | 我想成为舞者 |
[12:08] | But I was cursed to be terrible at the thing I loved | 但我受到了诅咒 很不擅长我爱的事 |
[12:12] | and great at the thing I hated. | 很擅长我恨的事 |
[12:14] | That’s so sad. | 太悲惨了 |
[12:15] | It is. Also, my father burned my tap shoes. | 是的 我爸还烧了我的踢踏鞋 |
[12:20] | Did you always want to be a goddess/carpenter? | 你一直都想当女神/木匠吗 |
[12:24] | You know, my life’s had a lot of twists and turns. | 我的生活跌宕起伏 |
[12:26] | It’s only recently that I’ve really been able to think | 最近我才真正有空思考 |
[12:28] | about what I want to be. | 我想成为什么 |
[12:29] | I mean, I do love carpentry, | 我的确很喜欢木工活 |
[12:31] | but, I don’t know, the goddess in me | 但是 我不知道 我内心的女神 |
[12:33] | might need to find something a little more fulfilling. | 可能需要找更有成就感的工作 |
[12:35] | Well, maybe if we put our lips together, | 也许如果我们接吻 |
[12:37] | we could think of something. | 就能想到办法 |
[12:41] | Sorry, I hadn’t fully swallowed yet. | 抱歉 我还没完全吞下去呢 |
[12:43] | It’s okay. My food is more delicious | 没事 我做的小吃 |
[12:45] | when it’s in your mouth. | 在你嘴里更美味 |
[12:50] | Too rough? | 太粗暴了吗 |
[12:50] | No. This would be too rough. | 不 这才叫太粗暴 |
[12:56] | Should I lock the door? | 我该锁门吗 |
[12:58] | Already did. | 已经锁了 |
[13:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:06] | Couple of updates. We are running low on almond milk. | 几个更新 杏仁奶快没了 |
[13:09] | Also, I fired Trevor. | 还有 我炒了特雷弗 |
[13:12] | What was that? | 那是干嘛 |
[13:13] | – Nothing. – Nothing. | -没什么 -没什么 |
[13:17] | Just out of curiosity, though, | 好奇问一句 |
[13:20] | why would you fire your therapist? | 你为什么要炒了你的治疗师 |
[13:23] | ‘Cause you’re all better? | 因为你好些了吗 |
[13:27] | What was that? | 那是干嘛 |
[13:28] | A derisive snort. | 嘲弄的哼声 |
[13:30] | If you must know, I’ve grown weary | 如果你们非得知道 我已经厌倦了 |
[13:32] | of his hiding behind labels. | 他躲在标签后面 |
[13:34] | He had the audacity to call me a help-rejecting complainer. | 他竟然大胆叫我拒绝帮助的抱怨者 |
[13:39] | Do that again, see what happens. | 再做一次 看看后果会如何 |
[13:42] | I’m just thinking you’ve been pretty good lately, | 我只是觉得你最近挺好的 |
[13:46] | and Trevor was maybe part of that. | 特雷弗也许是部分原因 |
[13:48] | Yeah, your therapy was really helping me. | 你的心理治疗对我真的很有帮助 |
[13:52] | You. Us. | 你 我们 |
[13:54] | The family. | 这个家庭 |
[13:56] | It’s not. It’s over. | 并没有 结束了 |
[13:57] | And you can fluff this up all you want, pal. | 随你怎么把头发弄蓬松 伙计 |
[13:59] | You can see right through it! | 还是一眼就能看穿你秃了 |
[14:05] | Can I have a non-lunatic opinion? | 能给我提供非疯子的观点吗 |
[14:07] | Oh, you’re good. | 没事啦 |
[14:20] | Lamaze class. | 心理助产课 |
[14:21] | They’re showing them the movie. | 他们在放电影 |
[14:22] | Yeah. The men are looking pretty shell-shocked. | 是啊 男人们看起来极度震惊 |
[14:44] | Listen, I don’t want to hold on to this anger. | 我不想坚持愤怒 |
[14:47] | You are who you are, and you’re never gonna change, | 你就是你 你永远也不会改变 |
[14:49] | and I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:51] | And I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[14:54] | And I know you’re not gonna change. | 我知道你也不会改变 |
[15:00] | And you’re not gonna change. | 你也不会改变 |
[15:05] | And you will never change. | 你永远也不会改变 |
[15:08] | There you are not changing. | 不改变的你啊 |
[15:12] | And you. | 你也是 |
[15:20] | Don’t be a hero. Get the epidural. | 别逞能 记得做硬膜外麻醉 |
[15:22] | They say you forget the pain when you see the face. | 人们说你看到婴儿的脸时就忘了疼痛 |
[15:25] | You don’t. Get the epidural. | 才不会 记得做硬膜外麻醉 |
[15:31] | Look, you were just trying to help, | 你只是想帮忙 |
[15:33] | and I may have rejected that while also complaining. | 我也许拒绝了那一点 同时还在抱怨 |
[15:37] | In my defense, I have been diagnosed | 容我辩护 我被诊断为 |
[15:39] | as a help-rejecting complainer. | 拒绝帮助的抱怨者 |
[15:42] | Or you’re just an alcoholic | 或者你只是个酒瘾者 |
[15:43] | who doesn’t always want to live in the solution. | 并不总是想解决问题 |
[15:46] | I am many things to many people. | 大家对我的看法各不相同 |
[15:50] | Look, | 听着 |
[15:52] | I know meditation almost led us to blows, | 我知道冥想差点让我们大打出手 |
[15:54] | but I want to try again even though it’ll never work. | 但我想再试一次 虽然这没用 |
[15:57] | I bet you four hours in my Jacuzzi it does. | 我打赌有用 输了让你泡四小时我的按摩浴缸 |
[16:00] | See, now, where was that Saturday? | 周六你怎么不说这话 |
[16:04] | So, what are tonight’s specials? | 今晚的特色菜是什么 |
[16:06] | Tonight’s special is love. | 今晚的特色菜是爱 |
[16:09] | Great. Is that with or without fart balls? | 很好 加不加屁球 |
[16:13] | That’s right, I forgot. | 对哦 我忘了 |
[16:14] | You have never sipped from Cupid’s sweet goblet. | 你从来没有品尝过丘比特的甜酒杯 |
[16:18] | So, we doing a pork chop? | 在做猪排吗 |
[16:20] | Paul, is that a pork chop? | 保罗 那是猪排吗 |
[16:21] | What’s Tammy’s favorite flower? | 塔米最爱的花是什么 |
[16:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:24] | I do. It’s daffodils. We talked all night. | 我知道 是水仙花 我们聊了一整晚 |
[16:27] | Take this to her. | 把这个拿给她 |
[16:29] | Does she know the specials? | 她知道特色菜吗 |
[16:30] | Quickly. Wings of love. | 快点 爱的翅膀 |
[16:38] | I’m guessing things went pretty good. | 我猜你俩进展得不错 |
[16:40] | It was awesome. | 超棒的 |
[16:42] | Best date I ever had. | 我有过的最棒约会 |
[16:43] | I have to break up with him. | 我得跟他分手 |
[16:45] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[16:47] | I mean, yay, but huh? | 我是说 好棒 但是为啥 |
[16:49] | The night was pure romance, and the face eating | 那晚很浪漫 啃脸 |
[16:52] | was everything a girl could dream of, | 简直是少女梦寐以求的一切 |
[16:54] | but I’m not ready to settle down. | 但我没准备好定下来 |
[16:56] | And that’s the kind of guy you marry. | 那种男人是适合结婚的人 |
[16:59] | It is? | 是吗 |
[17:00] | Kills me to have to break his heart. | 要让他心碎真是让我难受 |
[17:02] | It does? | 是吗 |
[17:03] | He’s the most sensitive man I’ve ever met. | 他是我遇见过的最敏感的人 |
[17:06] | He is? | 是吗 |
[17:07] | Now I see why you’re so in love with him. | 现在我看出你为何那么爱他了 |
[17:09] | Aha! | 啊哈 |
[17:10] | That’s not an “Aha.” | 那才不是啊哈 |
[17:11] | Put that “Aha” Away. | 别说啊哈了 |
[17:13] | I have one more daffodil hidden somewhere on my body. | 我身上还藏着一朵水仙花 |
[17:17] | Care to lead the search party? | 想领导搜索队吗 |
[17:20] | Rudy, we need to talk. | 鲁迪 我们得谈谈 |
[17:21] | No…! | 不 |
[17:27] | I think Tammy just broke up with Chef Rudy. | 我觉得塔米刚和鲁迪主厨分手了 |
[17:30] | Good news for you. You’re so in love with him. | 对你来说是好消息啊 你这么爱他 |
[17:39] | Hi. | 你好 |
[17:39] | Chris Peterson from Pete Peterson Real Estate. | 我是皮特·彼得森房地产公司的克里斯·彼得森 |
[17:41] | Pete’s my dad. | 皮特是我爸 |
[17:44] | Listing sheet? | 要信息资料吗 |
[17:46] | Panic room? | 安全室 |
[17:48] | Why does my shrink have a panic room? | 我的治疗师为什么有安全室 |
[17:50] | I don’t know, but it would make a great nursery. | 我不知道 但那很适合做婴儿房 |
[17:56] | Leave me alone, Chris! | 别烦我 克里斯 |
[17:58] | Pete. Whichever Peterson you are. | 皮特 不管你是哪个彼得森 |
[18:05] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[18:06] | It’s Tuesday. My 10:00 A.M. | 今天是周二 上午十点 |
[18:08] | You fired me last week. | 你上周炒了我 |
[18:10] | If you’re gonna be my therapist, | 如果你要当我的治疗师 |
[18:11] | you can’t listen to everything I say. | 那你就不能对我言听计从 |
[18:15] | Okay. Have a seat. | 好吧 请坐 |
[18:18] | I brought you something. | 我给你带了东西 |
[18:21] | eBay. | 易趣上买的 |
[18:22] | There’s a chance I may have bought it from your wife. | 我也许是从你老婆手里买的 |
[18:27] | But anyway, here. | 无论如何 给你 |
[18:30] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[18:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:33] | So… | 真是 |
[18:35] | So impossibly thoughtful. | 不可思议的体贴周到啊 |
[18:38] | And it’s just… | 你做了这件事 |
[18:40] | so weird you did it. | 真是太奇怪了 |
[18:43] | It gets weirder. | 还会更奇怪 |
[18:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:47] | Wow. Those are words I haven’t heard from a woman in a long time. | 哇哦 我很久都没听到一个女人对我说这话了 |
[18:51] | The other day, I said you hadn’t helped me, | 那天我说了你没帮我 |
[18:53] | but that isn’t true. | 但那不是真的 |
[18:55] | And judging from the terror in my family’s eyes, | 根据我家人眼中的恐惧来判断 |
[18:57] | I probably ought to stick with this. | 我也许应该坚持下去 |
[19:06] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[19:07] | Before you start the clock, | 你开始计时之前 |
[19:09] | I wanted to ask, why do you have a panic room? | 我想问你 你为什么有安全房啊 |
[19:11] | Because I work with unstable people. | 因为我会接待不稳定的人 |
[19:14] | When did you get it? | 你什么时候做的 |
[19:15] | About eight months ago. | 八个月前吧 |
[19:17] | We started working together eight months ago. | 我们就是在八个月前开始合作的 |
[19:23] | I love this. Thank you. | 我爱这个 谢谢你 |
[19:31] | Table four says their pasta is too salty. | 四号桌说他们的意大利面太咸了 |
[19:34] | It’s from my tears. | 是因为我的眼泪 |
[19:37] | Well, can you refire and hold the boo-hoo? | 你能重做一道 别哭了吗 |
[19:41] | Why bother? Nothing has any meaning anymore. | 何必麻烦 一切都没有意义了 |
[19:44] | Tell your tables to go home and eat a Hot Pocket. | 告诉你那桌客人 回家吃芝士肉派吧 |
[19:47] | Look, I know you’re going through something, | 我知道你经历了情伤 |
[19:49] | but do you think you can pull it together? | 但是你能振作起来吗 |
[19:51] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 |
[19:53] | I shouldn’t do this in front of you | 我不该在你面前这样的 |
[19:54] | given how you ache for me. | 毕竟你是如此渴望我 |
[19:57] | One more time. | 再说一次 |
[19:59] | I do not love you. | 我不爱你 |
[20:00] | I have no feelings for you whatsoever. | 我对你完全没有感觉 |
[20:02] | I am not aching for you in any way. | 我对你毫无一丝渴望 |
[20:05] | Oh, Christy. Teach me how to pretend like you. | 克丽丝蒂 教我如何像你这样伪装吧 |