时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I get a call today from this woman who’s like, | 我今天接了个电话 那个女人说 |
[00:03] | “Is this Tammy Diffendorf?” | “你是塔米·迪芬多夫吗” |
[00:05] | It was my aunt! | 她是我姨妈 |
[00:06] | My long-lost, “Never knew I had one” Aunt. | 我失散已久 从不知道她存在的姨妈 |
[00:09] | I need a kidney. | 我需要一颗肾 |
[00:12] | You want my kidney? | 你想要我的肾 |
[00:17] | Want anything from the cafeteria? | 需要我从食堂带什么吗 |
[00:20] | Hi. What room is Tammy Diffendorf… | 塔米·迪芬多夫在哪个病房 |
[00:22] | Egg white omelet with bacon and cheddar cheese. | 蛋清煎蛋卷配培根和切达奶酪 |
[00:24] | You’re getting egg whites, | 你要蛋清煎蛋卷 |
[00:25] | and you’re adding bacon and cheese? | 还有配培根和切达奶酪吗 |
[00:27] | She’s donating a kidney today, | 她今天要捐肾 |
[00:29] | and I really want to see her before she goes in. | 我很想在手术前见她 |
[00:31] | Losing the yolk buys you the bacon and cheese. | 不要蛋黄就可以点培根和奶酪了 |
[00:34] | It’s diet math. | 这是节食小常识 |
[00:54] | Okay. Tammy Diffendorf, | 好 塔米·迪芬多夫 |
[00:56] | Room 502. | 502室 |
[00:58] | Who? | 谁 |
[01:01] | It isn’t too late to bail. | 现在放弃已经太迟了 |
[01:03] | – Bonnie. – What? | -邦妮 -怎么 |
[01:04] | She’s giving a chunk of her body to a woman who lied to her. | 她要把身体的一部分给骗她的女人 |
[01:07] | I made a commitment. I’m gonna honor it. | 我做过承诺 我会兑现 |
[01:08] | That’s very noble. The safe word is “I don’t want to do this.” | 这很高尚 安全词是”我不想做” |
[01:12] | I know I wouldn’t want to do it. | 换我肯定不想做 |
[01:14] | I’m scared just standing here. | 站在这里我都怕 |
[01:15] | There’s, like, 18 different kinds of killer bacteria on this floor. | 地板上有18种致命细菌 |
[01:18] | Jill. | 吉尔 |
[01:19] | I’m just saying burn your shoes when you get home, people. | 我只想说回家后烧掉鞋 各位 |
[01:22] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[01:22] | The most amazing thing just happened. | 刚发生了最美好的事 |
[01:24] | Cookie died, and I get to go home? | 饼干死了 我能回家了吗 |
[01:27] | I met a guy. | 我遇见了一个男人 |
[01:28] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[01:29] | technically, we didn’t meet. | 严格来说 我们没遇见 |
[01:31] | We smiled at each other. | 我们相视而笑 |
[01:32] | But I feel like it’s one of those moments people talk about. | 但我感觉这就是人们说过的那种瞬间 |
[01:37] | Like when you see someone, and you say, | 当你看见一个人 你会说 |
[01:39] | “Oh, that’s the man I’m gonna marry.” | “以后我会嫁给他” |
[01:41] | Why didn’t you talk to him? | 你为何不跟他说话 |
[01:42] | I wanted to see Tammy before her surgery | 我想在手术之前见塔米 |
[01:44] | ’cause you never know. | 因为世事难料嘛 |
[01:46] | Christy. | 克丽丝蒂 |
[01:47] | Special delivery. | 特别快递 |
[01:48] | – Aw, you guys! – You’re welcome. | -你们真好 -不客气 |
[01:51] | – They’re from Cookie. – You can’t prove that. Is there a card? | -饼干送的 -你不能证明这点 有贺卡吗 |
[01:53] | There is? Moving on. | 真有啊 那算了 |
[01:55] | Just put them over there. | 放在那里就行 |
[01:56] | Well, that was nice of Cookie. Mm. | 饼干真体贴 |
[01:59] | And now if one of you does die, | 现在如果你们之一死了 |
[02:00] | at least you’ll end on a good note. | 至少留下了美好回忆 |
[02:02] | Marjorie. | 玛乔丽 |
[02:05] | Well, maybe this whole thing | 也许这一整件事 |
[02:07] | will bring you and your aunt closer together. | 能增进你和姨妈的感情 |
[02:08] | Oh, we’re not even gonna see each other. | 我们都不会看到彼此 |
[02:10] | They’re taking us to separate operating rooms. | 他们会带我们进不同的手术室 |
[02:12] | Then I’ll be rid of that woman forever. | 然后我就永远不用见那个女人了 |
[02:14] | If you don’t want to seem like a coward in front of them, | 如果你不想在他们面前露怯 |
[02:16] | just give me a wink, and I’ll throw a sheet over you | 眨眼暗示我 我会把床单丢你身上 |
[02:17] | and take you out through the morgue. | 然后从太平间推你出去 |
[02:20] | I’m ready, Wendy. | 我准备好了 温蒂 |
[02:21] | – We love you. – Proud of you. | -我们爱你 -为你自豪 |
[02:24] | – Was that a wink? – No. | -那是眨眼吗 -不是 |
[02:29] | Okay, it’ll only be a few minutes until the OR’s ready. | 好 只用等几分钟 手术室就准备好了 |
[02:33] | We’re not supposed to do this, but… | 我们不该这样做 但是 |
[02:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:38] | Why aren’t you supposed to do it? It’s so sweet. | 为什么不能做 真暖心 |
[02:40] | Infection. | 怕感染 |
[02:43] | You’re fine. You’re fine. | 你没事的 |
[02:46] | Hello, sailor. | 你好 水手 |
[02:49] | Come here often? | 经常来这里吗 |
[02:52] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:52] | I want to thank you again. | 我想再次感谢你 |
[02:55] | I’m so grateful to you. | 我很感激你 |
[02:57] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[02:59] | With your hair back like that, | 你把头发扎起来 |
[03:02] | you look so much like your mother. | 真像你妈妈 |
[03:06] | Were you also surprised | 你对他们给我们 |
[03:08] | by how much they had to shave us? | 剃了多少毛也感到惊讶吗 |
[03:22] | All right, kidney. | 好了 肾 |
[03:23] | You’re solo now. | 只剩你一人扛了 |
[03:25] | Really hope you aren’t the Garfunkel of that duo. | 真希望你不是俩兄弟里没出息的那一个 |
[03:29] | Hey, ready to go? | 准备好走了吗 |
[03:30] | Yeah, I just got to do one thing before we leave. | 好了 走之前我还要做一件事 |
[03:32] | I thought Christy was coming. | 克丽丝蒂不是要来吗 |
[03:34] | She was right here. | 她刚才还在 |
[03:35] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[03:36] | It’s like Legoland all over again. | 乐高乐园往事重现 |
[03:45] | No handsome guy. | 没有帅哥 |
[03:49] | No handsome guy. | 没有帅哥 |
[03:53] | Whoa! That’s a lot of blood. | 天啊 好多血 |
[04:02] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这样做 |
[04:05] | So, your labs look great. | 你的检查结果很棒 |
[04:08] | Your labs look great. | 你才棒呢 |
[04:14] | Your creatinine is a 1.1. | 你的肌酸酐是1.1 |
[04:16] | Don’t let the other kidneys on the floor know that. | 别让地板上那些肾知道这点 |
[04:19] | They’d be jealous. | 它们会嫉妒的 |
[04:21] | Funny and a doctor. | 幽默 而且是医生 |
[04:23] | Your wife is a lucky woman. | 你妻子是个幸运的女人 |
[04:25] | I’m not married. | 我没结婚 |
[04:27] | Maybe I’m a lucky woman. | 也许我是个幸运的女人 |
[04:30] | Go away. | 走开 |
[04:32] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[04:34] | Oh, Tammy. | 塔米 |
[04:36] | What a wonderful surprise. | 真是个惊喜 |
[04:38] | I was just on my way out, and I came by to say goodbye. | 我正准备走 过来道个别 |
[04:40] | Uh, how’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[04:41] | Well, she’s peeing, | 她能小便 |
[04:42] | which means I really nailed it. | 意味着我的手术很成功 |
[04:47] | And just remember | 记住 |
[04:49] | your antirejection drugs have to be taken | 你的抗排斥药物要在 |
[04:51] | at the same time every day for the rest of your life. | 余生的每天同一时间服用 |
[04:54] | Isn’t that a bit overly dramatic? | 这是不是有点太戏剧化了 |
[04:57] | No. Same time every day like your life depends on it. | 不 每天同一时间 就像性命攸关 |
[05:01] | Because it does. | 因为确实如此 |
[05:03] | Are you trying to tell me you can’t live without me? | 你是想说你离不开我吗 |
[05:06] | I’ll check on you later. | 我晚些时候再来看你 |
[05:11] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[05:12] | I was afraid that… | 我还担心… |
[05:13] | No, look, I just… Thank you for the flowers. | 不 听着 感谢你送的花 |
[05:16] | And I’m so glad the kidney’s working out for you. | 我很高兴你没有排斥肾 |
[05:19] | And, uh, I guess… | 我猜… |
[05:21] | Have a nice life. | 祝你人生快乐 |
[05:22] | Wait. Wait, Tammy. | 等等 塔米 |
[05:24] | Look, I know that I… behaved badly towards you, | 我知道我在你面前很过分 |
[05:28] | and I haven’t been able to make it up, but… | 我还没能补偿你 但… |
[05:32] | Well, you’re part of me now. | 你现在是我的一部分了 |
[05:34] | Literally. | 正如字面意思 |
[05:37] | I’d love to have a chance to start over? | 我希望我们能重新来过 |
[05:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:42] | Oh, listen to me. “I want…” | 听我说的话 “我想要…” |
[05:45] | “What I want…” | “我想要什么…” |
[05:48] | What do you want that I can give you? | 你想要什么我能给你的东西吗 |
[05:52] | Do I really look like my mom? | 我真的看起来像我妈妈吗 |
[05:54] | Oh, so much. | 非常像 |
[05:56] | And you have her hands. | 而且你的手像她 |
[05:58] | And her laugh. | 你的笑声像她 |
[06:00] | Wait, could you be more specific? | 等等 能更具体一点吗 |
[06:01] | ‘Cause there are several laughs. Um… | 因为我有多种笑声 |
[06:03] | A chortle, a chuckle and a belly. | 咯咯笑 吃吃笑 哈哈笑 |
[06:06] | Well, let’s hear them. | 我们都听听 |
[06:13] | Middle one. | 中间那个 |
[06:18] | Oh. What’re you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[06:19] | Waiting for Tammy. Waiting for Christy. | 等塔米 等克丽丝蒂 |
[06:22] | Might also take a nap. | 也许会睡一觉 |
[06:23] | Just need to find the perfect angle. | 只需要找到完美角度 |
[06:26] | And… | 就… |
[06:30] | there it is. | 找到了 |
[06:33] | Be a love and hit the light. | 好心关个灯 |
[06:38] | And the door. | 带上门 |
[06:41] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[06:42] | You can’t tell me anything about sexy gurney guy? | 你不能告诉我关于性感轮床男的任何事吗 |
[06:45] | Not if I want to keep my job. | 为了保住工作我不能说 |
[06:47] | Nerd. | 呆子 |
[06:50] | There will come a time | 迟早有一天 |
[06:51] | when you will need something from me, | 你会有求于我 |
[06:53] | and I will not give it to you. | 而我不会满足你的 |
[06:55] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[06:57] | Look who’s here. | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[07:00] | Oh! I can’t believe you’re up and about already. | 我不敢相信你已经能下床了 |
[07:03] | Yeah. Who knew pain pills could also be used for pain? | 是啊 谁知道止痛药也能止痛呢 |
[07:07] | You should see her incision. It is so cute. | 你们应该看看她的切口 非常可爱 |
[07:09] | I took a selfie and put it up on Instagram | 我拍了一张照片放在Ins上 |
[07:11] | with the caption, “Just kidney-ing around.” | 配的话是”只是开玩笑”[肾] |
[07:14] | Already six likes. | 已经有六个赞了 |
[07:15] | Ooh! Seven. Thank you, Jill. | 七个了 谢谢 吉尔 |
[07:18] | By the way, if everyone’s free Saturday night, | 顺便说句 如果大家周六有空的话 |
[07:21] | my aunt wants to take us all out to dinner. | 我姨妈想请你们去吃晚餐 |
[07:23] | Wait, you two are talking? | 等等 你们在说话吗 |
[07:25] | And wait. | 等等 |
[07:26] | Somebody besides me is paying for dinner? | 除了我之外竟然有人请晚餐 |
[07:28] | You’re not just “Kidney-ing” Around? | 你不是在”开玩笑”吧 |
[07:33] | It’s great that you guys patched things up. | 你们和好了真好 |
[07:34] | Oh, yeah, they’re best friends now. | 是啊 她们现在是死党 |
[07:37] | Sorry, I’m busy on Saturday. | 抱歉 我周六没空 |
[07:39] | It’s a steakhouse. | 去牛排餐厅 |
[07:42] | I will consider it. | 我会考虑一下 |
[07:44] | She’s the only link I have to my past, Bonnie. | 她是我与过去唯一的联系 邦妮 |
[07:46] | And I’m having so much fun finding out stuff about my mom. | 了解我妈妈的事令我很开心 |
[07:50] | Like she was in a band. | 比如她曾加入过乐队 |
[07:52] | Maybe that’s why I love bands. | 也许这就是为什么我喜欢乐队 |
[07:55] | If you ask me, Cookie’s working you. | 要问我的话 饼干对你居心不良 |
[07:58] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[07:59] | She’s already got her kidney. | 她已经拿到肾了 |
[08:00] | Think she’s gunning for her spleen? | 你觉得她还想要脾吗 |
[08:02] | I don’t know. I just don’t trust her. | 我不知道 我只是信不过她 |
[08:05] | My mom died when I was 16. | 我16岁时妈妈就死了 |
[08:07] | I swear we got back from the funeral, | 我发誓从葬礼回来以后 |
[08:08] | and my dad never said another word about her. | 我爸爸再没提起过她 |
[08:11] | Still won’t. | 现在依然不愿提起 |
[08:12] | I’d do anything to have somebody | 我愿意做任何事 |
[08:13] | who could tell me stories about her. | 换一个能讲她故事的人 |
[08:15] | I wish there was a way for me to forget | 我希望我能有办法忘记 |
[08:17] | all the stories I’ve heard about her. | 我听到的关于她的故事 |
[08:19] | You and me both. | 彼此彼此 |
[08:22] | Cookie, thank you so much for bringing us all out. | 饼干 非常感谢你请我们所有人 |
[08:25] | I’m getting lobster. I don’t even like it. | 我要点龙虾 我甚至都不爱吃 |
[08:27] | I just want to make this meal count. | 我只想吃够本 |
[08:30] | Jill’s right. | 吉尔说得对 |
[08:31] | This is a celebration. | 这是一场庆祝 |
[08:33] | Everyone should order | 所有人都该点一些 |
[08:34] | something really expensive they don’t even like. | 昂贵但不爱吃的东西 |
[08:37] | – Modern medicine. What a miracle. – Yeah. | -现代医学 真是奇迹 -是啊 |
[08:40] | They took a part out of you, | 他们从你身体里拿出一部分 |
[08:42] | and they put it into you, | 放在你的身体里 |
[08:43] | and four days later, | 四天之后 |
[08:45] | you’re both out to dinner. | 你俩都出来吃晚餐了 |
[08:47] | And did you know you can also send a package overnight now? | 你们知道现在寄快递第二天就能到了吗 |
[08:51] | Marjorie raises a good point. | 玛乔丽提的这点很好 |
[08:53] | Should Tammy’s kidney be out so soon after surgery? | 塔米的肾刚动完手术 能这么早出来吗 |
[08:56] | Oh, I couldn’t stay another moment in that bed. | 我无法再在那个床上躺下去了 |
[08:59] | Unless | 除非 |
[09:00] | the doctor had taken me up on my rather bold offer. | 那个医生同意我的大胆提议 |
[09:07] | Wine? | 红酒 |
[09:08] | Ah, here. | 我的 |
[09:10] | Should Tammy’s kidney be drinking? | 塔米的肾能喝酒吗 |
[09:12] | As long as it’s not inside Tammy, | 只要不是塔米喝 |
[09:13] | – I think it’s fine. – Wendy? | -我觉得就没事 -温蒂 |
[09:16] | A few sips are okay. | 几小口没关系 |
[09:17] | Well, good. Because it absolutely loves merlot. | 很好 因为它喜欢梅洛红酒 |
[09:22] | That’s my kidney, all right. | 确实是我的肾 |
[09:26] | I wonder if my handsome husband-to-be loves merlot. | 不知道我帅气的准老公是否喜欢梅洛红酒 |
[09:29] | You’re engaged? | 你订婚了吗 |
[09:31] | Close. | 很接近 |
[09:33] | Just need to find out his name. | 只需要查出他叫什么 |
[09:36] | Um, so, I-I want to propose a toast. | 我想祝酒 |
[09:40] | For a long time, | 很久以来 |
[09:41] | I haven’t been able to think about the future. | 我都不敢畅想未来 |
[09:44] | And now, thanks to you, | 现在 多亏你 |
[09:47] | I can. | 我能畅想了 |
[09:49] | Here’s to Tammy. | 敬塔米 |
[09:50] | To Tammy. | 敬塔米 |
[09:57] | Way more than a few sips. | 比几小口量大多了 |
[09:58] | Drop it. | 别说了 |
[10:01] | I detect an odor. | 我闻到一种气味 |
[10:11] | Well… | 好吧 |
[10:14] | I’m going to the little girls’ room. | 我要去女卫生间了 |
[10:16] | And do you know why? | 你们知道为什么吗 |
[10:19] | Because I can pee! | 因为我能尿 |
[10:25] | Isn’t she great? | 她很棒吧 |
[10:27] | I can’t believe I almost cut her out of my life. | 难以置信我差点把她赶出我的生活 |
[10:29] | These last few days have been so awesome. | 最近几天太棒了 |
[10:32] | How is it not bothering you that she’s treating your kidney | 她对待你的肾就像对亚利桑那州立大学的新生一样 |
[10:34] | like a freshman at Arizona State? | 你怎么不为此困扰啊 |
[10:36] | It’s not my kidney anymore. | 那不再是我的肾了 |
[10:38] | To me, it will always be your kidney. | 对我来说 那一直都是你的肾 |
[10:40] | That doesn’t make sense. | 那讲不通 |
[10:41] | Oh, we have to make sense now? Is that the new thing? | 我们现在得讲得通了吗 是新规矩吗 |
[10:44] | My daughter’s marrying a man she’s never met. | 我女儿要嫁给一个她素未谋面的男人 |
[10:46] | So we have your blessing? | 你会祝福我们吗 |
[10:50] | I also have to pee, | 我也得尿尿 |
[10:52] | if anyone would care to throw me a parade! | 有谁想为我欢呼吗 |
[11:04] | Tammy’s kidney is smoking! | 塔米的肾在抽烟 |
[11:10] | Christy, can you pass the bread? | 克丽丝蒂 能把面包递给我吗 |
[11:13] | I warned you that there would come a time | 我警告过你 迟早有一天 |
[11:15] | when you would ask me for something | 你会有求于我 |
[11:17] | and I wouldn’t give it to ya. | 而我不会满足你的 |
[11:19] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[11:23] | How does that revenge taste? | 复仇的滋味如何 |
[11:26] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你们不会信的 |
[11:26] | Cookie’s outside smoking a cigarette. | 饼干在外面抽烟 |
[11:29] | – Wait, what? – Yeah. Puffin’ away, | -等等 什么 -是的 吞云吐雾 |
[11:30] | like first grade Bonnie waitin’ for the school bus. | 像是一年级时等校车的邦妮 |
[11:35] | – Oh, dear. – That’s not good. | -天啊 -那可不妙 |
[11:37] | It’s not. Because, uh… | 的确 因为 |
[11:38] | Uh, Wendy? | 温蒂你说 |
[11:39] | Her immune system has been weakened, | 她的免疫系统变弱了 |
[11:41] | so smoking puts a lot of stress on it. | 吸烟造成了很大的压力 |
[11:43] | Bam! That’s why. | 就是因为这个 |
[11:44] | – But… – No. You’re done. | -但是 -你说完了 |
[11:46] | – Are you gonna say something to her? – Of course she is. | -你要跟她说说吗 -当然了 |
[11:49] | Cookie’s out there kicking her old kidney in the nuts. | 饼干在外面糟蹋她的肾呢 |
[11:51] | Actually, I think Jill was asking me. | 实际上 我觉得吉尔是在问我 |
[11:53] | And no, I’m not gonna say anything. | 我不会跟她说的 |
[11:55] | Really? If she keeps this up, | 真的吗 如果她继续这样 |
[11:56] | her body will, uh… | 她的身体会 |
[11:58] | Wendy? | 温蒂你说 |
[11:59] | Reject it. | 排斥的 |
[12:00] | Bam! Reject it. You might as well | 对 排斥的 你干脆 |
[12:02] | have had your kidney removed and just thrown it in the trash. | 让医生摘除你的肾 扔进垃圾桶得了 |
[12:04] | Bonnie, you’ve had a problem with Cookie | 邦妮 从饼干出现后 |
[12:06] | ever since she showed up. | 你就对她有意见 |
[12:07] | Because you had a problem with her. | 因为你之前对她有意见 |
[12:09] | Yeah, but now I don’t. I’ve chosen to forgive her. | 是的 但现在我没有了 我选择原谅她 |
[12:10] | I actually like her. | 我其实很喜欢她 |
[12:12] | I don’t. I think she’s manipulative | 我不喜欢 我觉得她操控人 |
[12:14] | and selfish and ungrateful. | 自私 不知感恩 |
[12:17] | Well, sometimes we choose to overlook a person’s faults | 有时候我们选择忽略一个人的缺点 |
[12:20] | because we want to keep them in our lives. | 因为我们想和他们继续打交道 |
[12:23] | Is she talking about me? | 她说的是我吗 |
[12:26] | Hard to say. It could be any of you. | 难说 可能是你们中的任何一个 |
[12:35] | I was here last week, and I had this… | 我上周来了这里 我跟 |
[12:38] | intense eye-contact thing with one of your patients. | 你们这里的一位病人有激情的眼神交流 |
[12:41] | It was a life-changing moment. | 那是改变人生的一刻 |
[12:43] | The only problem is, uh, | 唯一的问题是 |
[12:45] | I don’t know his name | 我不知道他的名字 |
[12:46] | or if he’s still alive. | 也不知道他是否活着 |
[12:49] | I’m sorry, we can’t release any patient information. | 抱歉 我们不能透露任何病人的信息 |
[12:52] | Not even for an egg white omelet with bacon and cheddar cheese? | 用蛋清煎蛋卷配培根和切达奶酪换也不行吗 |
[12:58] | All right! | 好吧 |
[12:59] | But just know you’re standing in the way of true love! | 要知道你阻碍了真爱 |
[13:05] | Uh, I was here last week, | 我上周来了这里 |
[13:07] | and I had this intense eye-contact thing | 我跟你们这里的一位病人 |
[13:10] | with one of your patients, | 有激情的眼神交流 |
[13:12] | and… | 然后 |
[13:13] | Okay, I can see that I’m losing you. Do you like omelets? | 我看出你不感兴趣了 你喜欢煎蛋卷吗 |
[13:19] | Cookie wants cream and three sugars. | 饼干想加奶油和三块糖 |
[13:20] | Well, of course she does. | 当然了 |
[13:23] | Oh, Bonnie, you said you’d try. | 邦妮 你说过你会努力 |
[13:24] | This is trying. | 这就是在努力 |
[13:26] | I’m making coffee for a woman I can’t stand | 我在为一个我无法忍受的女人泡咖啡 |
[13:27] | and putting in sugar instead of rat poison because I love you. | 而且放的是糖 不是老鼠药 全因为我爱你 |
[13:32] | So, what are your plans | 现在你重获新生了 |
[13:34] | now that you have a new lease on life? | 你有什么计划 |
[13:36] | Oh, it’s all about this girl. | 都跟这女孩有关 |
[13:38] | I’m gonna be here as much as I can. | 我会尽量待在这里 |
[13:40] | Ooh, and she’s taking me to Bakersfield, | 她要带我去贝克斯菲尔德 |
[13:42] | where she and my mom grew up. | 那是她和我妈妈长大的地方 |
[13:43] | Lots of memories there. | 那里有很多回忆 |
[13:45] | And wild dogs. | 还有很多野狗 |
[13:48] | We’ll probably just stay in the car. | 我们也许只会待在车里 |
[13:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:51] | – Well, that sounds like a fun weekend for you guys. – Yeah. | -听起来是个有趣的周末 -嗯 |
[13:57] | – Right. – What was that? | -好吧 -什么情况 |
[13:58] | A reminder to, uh, tell me to take my meds. | 提醒我吃药的闹钟 |
[14:02] | So, Tammy tells me that you and Christy | 塔米告诉我 你和克丽丝蒂 |
[14:04] | have been all over the world. | 去了世界各地 |
[14:05] | Not on purpose. It was more like fleeing, | 不是有意去的 更像是逃跑 |
[14:07] | hiding and pretending to be other people. | 躲藏 假装成别人 |
[14:10] | Aren’t you gonna take ’em? | 你不吃药吗 |
[14:12] | I suppose I should. | 我该吃了 |
[14:14] | Yeah, Christy and I were kind of like Thelma and Louise, | 克丽丝蒂和我就像是塞尔玛与路易斯 |
[14:16] | if Louise was six and Thelma was always drunk | 不过路易斯才六岁 而塞尔玛总是喝醉 |
[14:18] | and forgetting where she put Louise. | 忘记她把路易斯放在哪里了 |
[14:21] | Well, darn. | 该死 |
[14:23] | I must have left them at the hotel. | 我肯定是把药忘在酒店了 |
[14:24] | I’ll drive you back and get them. | 我开车载你过去拿 |
[14:26] | No, no. There’s no big deal. | 不用 没什么大不了的 |
[14:28] | I skipped them altogether the other day and nothing happened. | 我那天也没吃药 也没出事 |
[14:31] | Yeah, but the doctor said you’re supposed to take them | 但医生说你应该每天 |
[14:32] | at the same time every day– he said your life depends on it. | 同一时间服药 他说这性命攸关 |
[14:35] | Oh, they just say that to scare you. | 他们只是这样说来吓唬你 |
[14:37] | No, I think they say that so you won’t die. | 不 我觉得他们这样说是为了让你活下去 |
[14:40] | Look, I’m not a child. | 我不是孩子了 |
[14:42] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[14:44] | – Can you? – Excuse me? | -你可以吗 -你说什么 |
[14:46] | This woman went under the knife for you, | 这女人为你做了手术 |
[14:48] | and here you are wasting the second chance she gave you, | 而你在浪费她给你的第二次机会 |
[14:50] | which I don’t think you deserved in the first place. | 我一开始就觉得你不配 |
[14:52] | – Don’t yell at her. – Somebody has to. | -别对她吼 -总得有人干啊 |
[14:54] | Enough! | 够了 |
[14:55] | I have been sick a long time. | 我病了很久 |
[14:58] | Countless doctors’ appointments. | 去看了无数次医生 |
[15:00] | Dialysis three times a week. | 每周做三次透析 |
[15:03] | You have no idea what I’ve been through. | 你不知道我经历了什么 |
[15:06] | Now, I just want to enjoy my life for a little bit. | 我现在只想享受一下生活 |
[15:10] | And although I realize that I am undercutting my own argument, | 尽管我意识到我在削弱我自己的论点 |
[15:14] | I am suddenly in terrible pain! | 我突然好疼啊 |
[15:16] | Oh, my God! We’ll go get your pills! | 天啊 我们去取你的药 |
[15:18] | No, never mind the pills. | 别管药了 |
[15:19] | – Take me to the hospital. – Oh. Oh, God. | -送我去医院 -天啊 |
[15:22] | Oh, thank you, Bonnie. | 谢谢你 邦妮 |
[15:23] | This was lovely. | 我玩得很开心 |
[15:33] | Was that…? | 那是 |
[15:35] | No. Even she can’t be that desperate. | 不可能 就算是她也不可能那么绝望 |
[15:39] | Well, Cookie didn’t take care of herself, | 饼干没有照顾好自己 |
[15:43] | and now she’s rejecting the kidney. | 现在她对肾脏产生了排斥反应 |
[15:45] | Oh, God. Is she gonna be okay? | 天啊 她会没事吗 |
[15:48] | Oh, they think so. | 他们觉得是 |
[15:49] | They’re upping her medication. | 他们给她增加药物了 |
[15:51] | That’s good. | 那挺好的 |
[15:52] | I’m just so angry at her. | 我真是生她的气 |
[15:54] | You have every right to be. | 你有权如此 |
[15:55] | And I’m angry at myself. | 我也生自己的气 |
[15:56] | I feel so stupid for trusting her. | 我太蠢了 居然相信她 |
[15:58] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别对自己这么苛刻 |
[16:00] | And I’m angry at you. | 我还生你的气 |
[16:01] | – What? – For being right. | -什么 -因为你是对的 |
[16:03] | Oh. That’s okay. | 好吧 那没事了 |
[16:06] | Mostly, I’m angry at myself. | 我主要是生自己的气 |
[16:08] | Look… we all have crazy people | 我们人生中都有一些疯子 |
[16:11] | in our lives who we can’t let go of. | 让我们无法放手 |
[16:14] | – Wait, was that… – I’m telling myself no. | -等等 那是 -我告诉自己不是 |
[16:25] | – You mad at me? – Yes! | -你生我的气吗 -当然 |
[16:27] | I gave you my kidney. | 我给了你我的肾脏 |
[16:28] | I gave you a second chance to be my aunt. | 我给了你当我姨妈的第二次机会 |
[16:30] | And you keep acting like none of that matters. | 你一直表现得像是那一切都不重要 |
[16:32] | Of course it matters. | 那当然重要 |
[16:33] | Well, then show it. | 那就表现出来 |
[16:34] | I will. I promise. | 我会的 我保证 |
[16:36] | Don’t just tell me what I want to hear. | 不要只是说我想听的话 |
[16:37] | I mean, I want you to eat right, I want you to take your pills. | 我希望你合理饮食 按时吃药 |
[16:40] | I want you to live a long time! | 我希望你活很久 |
[16:42] | You made me care about you, damn it. | 你让我关心你了 该死 |
[16:44] | I care about you, too. | 我也关心你 |
[16:46] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[16:47] | More than I can say. | 言语都没法形容 |
[16:51] | Look, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:52] | I’m just not used to… thinking about anybody else. | 我只是不习惯 考虑别人 |
[16:56] | It’s always been… just me. | 一直以来都只有我 |
[17:00] | I guess I get that. | 我想我懂 |
[17:01] | I mean, until recently, it’s always been just me. | 直到最近 我也是独自一人 |
[17:05] | Well, if it’s all right with you, | 如果你没意见 |
[17:07] | I’d like to stick around town for a while and… | 我想在市里待一阵子 |
[17:10] | do some of the things we planned. | 做一些我们计划的事 |
[17:12] | I do like your stories about my mom. | 我的确喜欢你讲的关于我妈的故事 |
[17:15] | I got a lot of ’em. Pull up a chair. | 我有很多呢 搬把椅子过来 |
[17:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:20] | Okay. When your mother was eight years old… | 你妈妈八岁时 |
[17:24] | – Mm-hmm. – …she decided she wanted to have a squirrel circus. | -嗯 -她决定弄个松鼠马戏团 |
[17:28] | And so she brought home three squirrels. | 她带回家三只松鼠 |
[17:31] | But our dog was not on board with this at all. | 但我们家的狗完全不同意 |
[17:35] | And frankly, neither were the squirrels. | 老实说 松鼠也不同意 |
[17:44] | Yes. It’s you. | 太棒了 是你 |
[17:51] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[17:54] | Mi mancate molto. | 我好想你们 |
[17:56] | I miei bellissimi figli. | 我漂亮的孩子们 |
[18:04] | Gay, married… | 同性恋 已婚 |
[18:06] | doesn’t speak English. | 不会说英语 |
[18:09] | Good job, Christy. | 做得好 克丽丝蒂 |
[18:17] | My aunt ready to go? | 我姨妈准备好出院了吗 |
[18:19] | Oh. She didn’t call you? | 她没给打电话吗 |
[18:20] | No. What’s going on? Is she okay? | 没有 出什么事了 她还好吗 |
[18:22] | Tammy, she checked herself out last night. | 塔米 她昨晚出院了 |
[18:25] | She said she was going back to Santa Fe. | 她说她要回圣达菲 |
[18:27] | What? | 什么 |
[18:29] | No, no. She said she was gonna stay in town and… | 不 她说她要留在市里 |
[18:31] | spend time with me. | 跟我一起度过时光 |
[18:33] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[18:36] | She made me all these promises. | 她跟我承诺了什么 |
[18:37] | Did… She didn’t leave a note? | 她留了便条吗 |
[18:41] | Sorry, I got to go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[18:42] | – You gonna be all right? – Oh, yeah, sure. | -你会没事吧 -没事的 |
[18:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:50] | Hey, let’s get a move on. | 赶紧的 |
[18:51] | I’m double-parked in front of an ambulance. | 我把车停在救护车前面了 |
[19:04] | So I have a new rule. | 我有了一条新规矩 |
[19:07] | I am not going to fall in love with anyone I haven’t spoken to. | 我不会爱上一个还没跟我说过话的人 |
[19:11] | Unless, you know, it’s… | 除非 |
[19:13] | it’s really, really clear | 很明显 |
[19:15] | we’re meant to be together. | 我们是天生一对 |
[19:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:21] | Anyone else want to share? | 还有谁想分享吗 |
[19:23] | Tammy? | 塔米 |
[19:25] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[19:27] | I’ll go. | 我来吧 |
[19:29] | Bonnie. Alcoholic. | 邦妮 酒瘾者 |
[19:30] | Hi,Bonnie. | 你好 邦妮 |
[19:31] | You know how we say in here | 我们这里有种说法 |
[19:33] | that when you’re irritated by someone else’s behavior, | 当你被别人的行为激怒时 |
[19:36] | it’s actually because it’s a reflection of you, | 实际上是因为那反映了你自己 |
[19:38] | or, as Marjorie would say… | 或者用玛乔丽的说法 |
[19:40] | : “You spot it, you got it.” | 发现即拥有 |
[19:42] | I didn’t make it up. I wish I did. | 这不是我编的 我倒希望是 |
[19:45] | It’s super annoying, but there is some truth in it. | 这超级讨厌 但的确有几分道理 |
[19:48] | I’ve spent a lot of my life making promises that I broke, | 我一生中有很多时候都违背了我许下的承诺 |
[19:51] | and I never thought about how that affected the other person. | 我从未想过那如何影响了另一个人 |
[19:54] | It wasn’t that I was lying– | 我并不是在撒谎 |
[19:55] | I really meant it at the time. | 我当时是真心的 |
[19:57] | My therapist says it’s because I’m a narcissist. | 我的心理医生说因为我是个自恋狂 |
[20:00] | Which I think is a pretty mean word | 我认为这是一个很刻薄的词 |
[20:01] | to use for someone who just gets caught up in the moment. | 来形容沉浸在那一刻的人 |
[20:05] | Either way, it would be crazy | 不管怎样 因为我而失望的人 |
[20:07] | for the person I disappointed to blame themselves, | 责怪自己就太疯狂了 |
[20:10] | because it has nothing– I mean… nothing– | 因为那跟他们毫无关系 |
[20:14] | to do with them. | 一点关系都没有 |