时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hey, guys, check it out. | 各位 看看 |
[00:03] | “Wendy Harris, Nurse Supervisor.” | “温蒂·哈里斯 护士长” |
[00:05] | You got a promotion? | 你升职了吗 |
[00:07] | Your last name is Harris? | 你姓哈里斯吗 |
[00:09] | I’m so happy, I’m not even gonna let that bother me. | 我很开心 所以不会放在心上 |
[00:11] | – Aw, good for you. – Congratulations! | -好样的 -恭喜 |
[00:13] | You work so hard, you deserve this. | 你工作很努力 这是你应得的 |
[00:16] | Are you being sarcastic? | 你在讽刺我吗 |
[00:19] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[00:20] | In fact, I would like to propose a toast to our dear friend… | 事实上 我想为我们的挚友祝酒 |
[00:23] | Please don’t ruin this for me. | 求你别毁了这一刻 |
[00:25] | I’m being sincere. | 我是真心的 |
[00:27] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[00:28] | Yes! | 是的 |
[00:29] | I’m genuinely proud of her. | 我真心为她自豪 |
[00:31] | Mom, stop. You’re not fooling us. | 妈妈 停下 你骗不了我们 |
[00:35] | Fine. It was exhausting, anyway. | 好吧 反正装好人也很累 |
[00:38] | Well, now this is officially a celebration. | 现在这正式成为庆祝餐了 |
[00:40] | Order whatever you want. It’s on us. | 随便点 我们请客 |
[00:42] | Thanks, I’m just gonna have soup. | 谢谢 我点汤就行了 |
[00:44] | Soup? I say go big or go home. | 汤吗 要么点大餐要么别点 |
[00:46] | Get the sicken cheeser. | 点沙肉鸡拉 |
[00:48] | What’s a sicken cheeser? | 沙肉鸡拉是什么 |
[00:50] | I meant the chicken Caesar. | 我是说鸡肉沙拉 |
[00:51] | Damn it, I keep flipping my words. | 该死 我总是说错 |
[00:53] | I know– you did it twice during your share today. | 我知道 你今天分享时说错了两次 |
[00:55] | You sounded cricken frazy. | 你听起来疯了就像 |
[00:58] | I don’t know what’s going on. | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[01:00] | Maybe it’s ’cause I’m not sleeping. | 也许是因为我没睡觉 |
[01:01] | Is that ’cause you and Andy are “Takin’ care of bidness”? | 是因为你和安迪在办事吗 |
[01:05] | No, it’s ’cause no matter how low I set the thermostat, | 不 是因为不管我把恒温器调多低 |
[01:08] | I still wake up like I just walked out of a sauna. | 我总是像洗桑拿一样被热醒 |
[01:11] | From “Takin’ care of bidness”? | 是因为办事热的吗 |
[01:15] | Sweetie? Watch some porn or something. | 亲爱的 看点毛片好吗 |
[01:19] | I do. It doesn’t help. | 我看了 没用 |
[01:22] | Have you seen your doctor? Maybe you’re in perimenopause. | 你看过医生了吗 也许你快更年期了 |
[01:24] | Maybe you are, bitch. | 你才快更年期了 贱人 |
[01:29] | Sorry. I’ve also been irritable. | 抱歉 我最近也有点易怒 |
[01:32] | You know, I usually have nothing but love for you in my heart, | 我通常在心中对你只有爱 |
[01:34] | but calling Wendy a “B” On her special “D” | 但在温蒂特殊的D[日子]称她为B[贱人] |
[01:36] | is totally “NC.” | 非常NC |
[01:39] | Not Cool. | 意思是不酷 |
[01:42] | You’re right. Let me make it up to you. | 你说得对 让我来补偿你 |
[01:44] | After the meeting this Friday, | 本周五开完会后 |
[01:45] | I’ll take us all to my club for lunch. | 我会带大家去我的俱乐部吃午餐 |
[01:48] | Thanks, Jill. That’s so nice of you. | 谢谢 吉尔 你真好 |
[01:50] | And for what’s it’s worth, | 无论如何 |
[01:51] | I still think going to your doctor is a good idea. | 我还是觉得看医生是个好主意 |
[01:54] | Well, keep it to yourself, you toothless old dragon. | 闭上嘴吧 你这没牙的老龙 |
[02:00] | I’m… I’m gonna call my doctor now. | 我现在就给医生打电话 |
[02:01] | Yeah. | 好 |
[02:23] | I’ve never been to a country club before. | 我从没去过乡村俱乐部 |
[02:25] | I mean, once I ran naked across a golf course. | 有次我裸奔穿过了高尔夫球场 |
[02:28] | It’s so much further than you think it’s gonna be. | 距离比你想象中要长得多 |
[02:32] | Hi. My name is Bonnie, and I look fabulous. | 我叫邦妮 我看起来很美 |
[02:36] | Hi. My name is Christy, and… | 我叫克丽丝蒂 |
[02:38] | yeah… | 是的 |
[02:41] | Hey, did you guys check out the menu for the club? | 你们看过俱乐部的菜单吗 |
[02:43] | We looked it up online. | 我们上网查了 |
[02:44] | Lot of shellfish. | 有很多贝类 |
[02:46] | You know that ribeye for two? | 你们知道两人份肋眼牛排吗 |
[02:48] | If I get it for myself, would you guys judge me? | 如果我一个人吃 你们会另眼看我吗 |
[02:52] | Well, I hope you’re happy. I just went to my doctor, | 我希望你们开心 我刚去看了医生 |
[02:55] | and it turns out I am in peri-meni-pause. | 原来我真的快梗年期了 |
[02:57] | Peri-meno-pause. | 更年期 |
[02:58] | Do not correct a woman in peri-meni-pause. | 别纠正一个梗年期的女人 |
[03:02] | Oh, uh, look, honey, we all go through it. | 亲爱的 我们都经历过 |
[03:03] | It’s natural. | 这很正常 |
[03:05] | Since when do I care about natural? | 我什么时候在乎过正常 |
[03:07] | I have worked so hard to stay sober | 我费劲千辛万苦戒瘾 |
[03:08] | so that I can be in control of what I say and what I do | 就是为了掌控自己说什么 做什么 |
[03:11] | and what I throw across the room. | 扔什么到屋子另一边 |
[03:13] | And now, just when I’m feeling like I got it all together, | 现在 正当我觉得掌控住了时 |
[03:14] | my hormones are like, “Screw you! I’m your higher power now!” | 我的荷尔蒙说”去你的 我现在是你的更高力量” |
[03:19] | I’m not sure if I went through perimenopause. | 我不确定我有没有经历过更年期 |
[03:20] | I was in prison at the time. | 那时候我在蹲监狱 |
[03:21] | Everyone was hot, cranky and throwin’ stuff. | 所有人都很热 急躁 而且在扔东西 |
[03:24] | And by “Stuff,” I mean people. | 我说的”东西”是指人 |
[03:27] | The doctor said this could last a decade. | 医生说这可能会持续十年 |
[03:30] | A decade! | 十年啊 |
[03:31] | We’re moving. | 我们搬家吧 |
[03:34] | Well, it’s usually much shorter than that. | 通常会短得多 |
[03:36] | I had a few mild symptoms and then boom, over. | 我出现了一些轻微症状 然后就结束了 |
[03:39] | And I’ve really felt like I was in my power ever since. | 自那以后 我一直感觉自己掌控着生活 |
[03:42] | Plus, no more condoms. | 而且不用再戴套了 |
[03:44] | Oh, good. Remind me that my baby-maker’s going out of business. | 很好 让我想起我的子宫要报废了 |
[03:47] | Right when I finally have a guy | 我才刚终于遇到一个 |
[03:48] | I might actually want to make a baby with. | 我想和他生孩子的男人 |
[03:50] | Sorry, could you repeat what you just said? | 抱歉 你能重复一遍你刚说的话吗 |
[03:52] | ‘Cause I went deaf when Marjorie said “Condoms.” | 因为玛乔丽说了”套”以后我就聋了 |
[04:00] | Are you sure we can’t sit down, maybe get started | 你确定我们不能坐下吗 或许可以 |
[04:02] | with a little pickle plate or something? | 先上一盘腌黄瓜 |
[04:05] | As I told you before, I can’t seat your party | 我刚告诉过您 在俱乐部会员到场之前 |
[04:07] | until the club member arrives. | 我不能让你们坐下 |
[04:09] | And as I told you before, | 我刚也告诉过您 |
[04:11] | okay, we’ll be right over there. | 好的 我们在那边等着 |
[04:16] | Christy, you’ve been kind of quiet. | 克丽丝蒂 你有点安静 |
[04:18] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:19] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[04:21] | I just got some bad news. | 我只是有个坏消息 |
[04:23] | I don’t want to make it about me. | 我不想让我变成中心 |
[04:24] | – It’s Wendy’s day. – Wait for it. | -今天是温蒂的日子 -等着瞧 |
[04:26] | It’s just, I didn’t get picked for moot court. | 我没被选上去模拟法庭 |
[04:28] | – What’s that? – They make believe they’re lawyers. | -那是什么 -他们假装自己是真律师 |
[04:30] | How am I ever gonna be taken seriously as a lawyer | 如果我连一个洗车店旁的 |
[04:33] | if I can’t even make moot court | 法学院的模拟法庭都上不了 |
[04:34] | at a law school next to a car wash? | 我还怎么作为律师被认真对待 |
[04:37] | I don’t know where I went wrong. | 我不知道我做错了什么 |
[04:38] | I put my name in early, I sucked up to the professors, | 我很早就申请了 我拍了教授马屁 |
[04:41] | and I can see you in the mirror! | 我能在镜子中看到你 |
[04:44] | And I see you, too. Hi. | 我也能看到你 你好 |
[04:49] | It’s Jill. | 是吉尔 |
[04:51] | She’s not coming. | 她来不了了 |
[04:53] | – Seriously? – What?! | -不是吧 -什么 |
[04:54] | She is, and I quote, | 她说她要 |
[04:56] | “Going home to have Andy put a baby in it.” | “回家和安迪造孩子” |
[04:59] | What about our lunch? | 我们的午餐怎么办 |
[05:02] | She says she’ll make it up to you. | 她说她会补偿你 |
[05:04] | Well, now you’ve already seen me in this dress. | 现在你们都看过我穿这件裙子了 |
[05:06] | It’s my first time wearing coral. | 这是我第一次穿珊瑚色 |
[05:09] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[05:11] | Hello, sir. | 你好 先生 |
[05:13] | Would you like to have lunch with five beautiful women? | 你想和五个美女一起用餐吗 |
[05:17] | There won’t be a big bar bill! | 酒水费不会很贵 |
[05:26] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:27] | Hi. What are you doing home? | 你好 你怎么回家了 |
[05:28] | I thought you were having a big lunch for Christy. | 你不是要和克丽丝蒂吃大餐吗 |
[05:30] | – Wendy. – They all kind of blend. | -是温蒂 -她们都差不多 |
[05:33] | By the way, thanks for always having | 顺便说句 感谢你一直 |
[05:35] | bread and ham in your house. | 在屋里常备面包和火腿 |
[05:37] | Oh, it’s ’cause I love you. | 这是因为我爱你 |
[05:40] | You know, if you really love me, | 如果你真的爱我 |
[05:41] | you could spring for some Miracle Whip. | 你可以买点卡夫奇妙酱 |
[05:42] | I know. Girls hate it, but guys love it. | 我知道 女人讨厌 但男人喜欢 |
[05:46] | Sure. And in return, can we make a baby? | 当然可以 作为回报 我们能造个孩子吗 |
[05:49] | I know. Guys hate it, but girls love it. | 我知道 男人讨厌 但女人喜欢 |
[05:53] | Wha… uh… | 什… |
[05:56] | What? | 什么 |
[05:58] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样 |
[05:59] | What? | 哪样 |
[06:02] | it’s just that we have been together for almost a year now, | 我们在一起快一年了 |
[06:05] | and I’m not getting any younger, so, you know– baby. | 我的青春不会复返 所以 造孩子 |
[06:11] | I’m gonna sit down for a second. | 让我坐一下 |
[06:15] | Is that a no? | 这是拒绝吗 |
[06:16] | No, you know, it’s just I-I came here to make lunch– | 不 我只是来这里做午饭的 |
[06:19] | had a little bit of an issue with the sandwich spread. | 对三明治酱有点意见 |
[06:21] | That was gonna be my… | 这本来应该是 |
[06:23] | big dilemma o’ the day. | 我今日最大的难题 |
[06:26] | Well, now it’s: should we or shouldn’t we make a person. | 现在的难题是 我们该不该造人 |
[06:28] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[06:31] | Jill, I, um… | 吉尔 我… |
[06:32] | I’m sorry, I-I didn’t see this coming on so quick. | 抱歉 我没想到这么快就谈到这个 |
[06:37] | You know how on our first date, | 你知道在我们初次约会时 |
[06:38] | you said, “What are you, like, 35?” And I just smiled? | 你问”你是不是35岁” 而我只是微笑了 |
[06:45] | I’m 40. | 我40岁了 |
[06:47] | And 18 months. | 加18个月 |
[06:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:53] | But I think I’d be a great mom. | 但我觉得我会是个好妈妈 |
[06:55] | And I know you’d be a great dad. | 而且我知道你会是个好爸爸 |
[06:57] | I mean, you’re so strong. | 你非常强壮 |
[06:59] | Just think how high you could toss a baby. | 想想你能把孩子丢多高 |
[07:02] | I would never toss a baby. | 我永远不会丢孩子的 |
[07:04] | Look at you. You passed the test! | 瞧你 你通过测试了 |
[07:06] | Let’s get to breedin’. | 来繁衍吧 |
[07:07] | Okay, uh, listen… | 好吧 听着 |
[07:10] | babe, I-I get that your clock is ticking, | 宝贝 我知道你的时间不多 |
[07:14] | but I’m-I’m just… | 但我就是… |
[07:18] | I’m not sure that we’re… | 我不确定我们是否 |
[07:20] | there yet. | 走到了那一步 |
[07:26] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[07:28] | You’re right. Forget I brought it up. | 你说得对 忘记我提过这事吧 |
[07:37] | That’s not you, is it? | 这不是你干的 对吗 |
[07:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:49] | Nothing. I just love | 没什么 我只是喜欢 |
[07:51] | the one night a week the bar is closed | 这是每周酒吧歇业 |
[07:53] | and we get to go to bed at the same time. | 我们能同时上床的一晚 |
[07:55] | Me, too. I get to read a little. | 我也喜欢 我能读点书 |
[07:57] | Oh, wait, was that code? ‘Cause if it’s code, just say so. | 等等 这是暗号吗 如果是的话 直说就好 |
[08:00] | No, no code. | 不 不是暗号 |
[08:03] | Just as well. | 也好 |
[08:04] | This book is about to unlock the mystery of compound interest for me. | 这本书正要揭晓复利的秘密 |
[08:07] | Can you rub some lotion on my back? | 你能在我背后涂乳液吗 |
[08:09] | Uh, sure. Wait, is this code? | 好 等等 这是暗号吗 |
[08:11] | – Nothing is code. – Oh, okay. | -没什么暗号 -好 |
[08:16] | Do you ever wonder what it would be like if we’d a kid? | 你有没有想过我们有孩子会是什么样 |
[08:19] | We’d be in The Guinness Book of World Records, | 我们会上吉尼斯世界纪录 |
[08:21] | so that’d be sweet. | 所以那会很棒 |
[08:24] | I mean if we’d met during our childbearing years. | 我是说假如我们在育龄相遇的话 |
[08:27] | Yeah, I guess it’s crossed my mind. | 是的 我猜我想过 |
[08:29] | We’d be the coolest parents. | 我们会是最酷的家长 |
[08:31] | And as a result, our kid would be spectacular. | 作为结果 我们的孩子会很棒 |
[08:34] | He’d probably be tall, which is great. | 他应该会很高 这很好 |
[08:36] | “He.” I like that. | “他” 我喜欢这想法 |
[08:38] | I already ruined a she. | 我已经毁了一个女孩 |
[08:40] | He’d be funny. | 他会很幽默 |
[08:41] | He’d be outgoing. | 他会很外向 |
[08:43] | He’d have the hair of a sexy Troll doll. | 他会拥有性感巨魔娃娃的头发 |
[08:47] | And I guess he’d say what he thinks whenever he felt like it | 而且他会想到什么就说什么 |
[08:50] | no matter how hurtful. | 不管那话有多伤人 |
[08:53] | And I guess he’d also be super sensitive. | 而且他会非常敏感 |
[08:55] | Which is better than him being super insensitive. | 总比非常迟钝好 |
[08:58] | Well, he’d also be passive-aggressive. | 他也会消极对抗 |
[09:00] | And likely have addiction issues. | 而且有成瘾问题 |
[09:03] | And be in a wheelchair. | 而且坐着轮椅 |
[09:06] | Yeah, snowboarding off a cliff isn’t hereditary. | 滑雪掉下悬崖不是遗传病 |
[09:09] | Is always needing to feel right hereditary? | 总想胜别人一筹是遗传病吗 |
[09:11] | If it is, our kid is doomed. | 如果是的话 我们的孩子就完了 |
[09:12] | Yeah, I’m starting to not like our son. | 是啊 我已经开始不喜欢我们的儿子了 |
[09:15] | Yeah, he does sound like a bit of a douche. | 是的 他确实听起来有点混蛋 |
[09:18] | But I’ll tell you one thing: with you as a father, | 但我告诉你一件事 有你这个父亲 |
[09:20] | he’d be gorgeous. | 他一定很帅 |
[09:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:24] | What are you doing? That was code. | 你在做什么 这是暗号 |
[09:26] | Wha…? | 什么 |
[09:32] | How was school? | 学校如何 |
[09:33] | Did you ask your professor | 你有没有问教授 |
[09:34] | why you didn’t get chosen for mute court? | 为什么不选你上默念法庭 |
[09:37] | Moot court, and I don’t want to talk about it. | 模拟法庭 我不想再谈这件事了 |
[09:40] | – Okay. – Really? | -好 -真的吗 |
[09:41] | You’re walking away? | 你要走吗 |
[09:43] | That was clearly a cry for help. | 我这显然是在求助 |
[09:47] | So, you-you want to talk about it? | 所以你想谈这件事吗 |
[09:49] | Oh, my God, no. | 天啊 不 |
[09:53] | Exciting news, people. | 令人激动的消息 各位 |
[09:55] | Andy put a baby in it? | 安迪搞大你了吗 |
[09:56] | Not yet and maybe not soon and maybe not ever, | 还没有 也许最近和以后都不会 |
[09:58] | so I’m gonna freeze my eggs. | 所以我要冻结卵子 |
[10:01] | Good for you, taking matters into your own hands. | 好样的 靠自己解决问题 |
[10:04] | Exactly. | 完全对 |
[10:05] | Freezing eggs is like freezing time. | 冻结卵子就像冻结时间 |
[10:07] | I can thaw them out, hit them with a dash of sperm | 我可以融化它们 用精子与之受精 |
[10:09] | and use them whenever I’m ready. | 等我准备好时再用 |
[10:13] | Isn’t that really expensive? | 那不是很贵吗 |
[10:15] | Yeah, well, I thought so, too, | 我也以为很贵 |
[10:16] | but it’s only $30,000. | 但只要三万美元 |
[10:21] | I’ve already been to the doctor. | 我已经见过医生了 |
[10:23] | I have to take a series of these fertility shots | 我需要打一些促卵激素 |
[10:25] | to get me all eggy, | 让我排卵 |
[10:26] | but I need a partner to help me with the injections. | 但我需要一个搭档帮我打针 |
[10:28] | So, Christy, | 克丽丝蒂 |
[10:30] | would you be my partner? | 你愿意当我的搭档吗 |
[10:32] | I’d love to. | 我很乐意 |
[10:33] | Great! | 太棒了 |
[10:34] | Doctor said you should practice on a grapefruit. | 医生说你该用葡萄柚练习 |
[10:36] | So here you go. | 给你 |
[10:37] | Yay! | 真棒 |
[10:39] | Homework that’s easy! | 简单的家庭作业 |
[10:41] | Isn’t this something your boyfriend should do? | 这件事不该是你男友做吗 |
[10:44] | No, I decided not to tell him. | 不 我决定不告诉他 |
[10:45] | I don’t want him to think I’m obsessed with having a child. | 我不希望他觉得我一心想要个孩子 |
[10:48] | What do you think of the name Pearl? | 你们觉得珀尔这名字怎么样 |
[10:53] | Hate. | 讨厌 |
[10:54] | Second grade, Pearl Fleming cut off my pigtail. | 二年级时 珀尔·弗莱明剪了我的辫子 |
[10:56] | And you did nothing to deserve that? | 你不是罪有应得吗 |
[11:00] | Fine. Name your baby Pearl, | 好吧 给你的孩子取名叫珀尔 |
[11:01] | but we will have a complicated relationship. | 但我们的关系会很复杂 |
[11:06] | Thanks for doing this. | 谢谢你帮我 |
[11:07] | What about Wendy? She’s a nurse. | 怎么不去找温蒂 她是护士 |
[11:08] | Mom, I finally got picked for something. | 妈妈 我终于被选中了 |
[11:10] | Let me have this. | 让我享受吧 |
[11:18] | – Ready? – Mm. | -准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[11:19] | Did you practice? | 你练习了吗 |
[11:21] | Every grapefruit in our house is ready to give birth. | 我们家的每一个葡萄柚都准备好生了 |
[11:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:25] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[11:27] | An alcohol wipe. | 酒精片 |
[11:28] | Ooh, alcohol. | 酒精 |
[11:29] | Should we call Marjorie? | 我们要打给玛乔丽吗 |
[11:30] | Just don’t put it in a glass with an olive, | 不要把它和橄榄一起放在玻璃杯里 |
[11:32] | and we’ll be fine. | 就没事 |
[11:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:38] | I have an intense fear of needles. | 我超怕打针 |
[11:40] | Which is why I became an alcoholic, | 所以我成了酒瘾者 |
[11:42] | even though heroin has less calories. | 尽管海洛因的热量更少 |
[11:45] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸就好 |
[11:48] | Now, I’m supposed to inject you two inches under your navel | 我应该在你肚脐下两英寸处注射 |
[11:51] | by pinching a small section of your fat. | 通过捏住你的一小块脂肪 |
[11:53] | ‘Kay. | 好的 |
[11:55] | All right, stop flexing. | 别活动肌肉了 |
[11:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:00] | There’s not much to work with here. | 压根就没脂肪可捏啊 |
[12:03] | I will pass that compliment on to my trainers, | 我会把这句赞美告诉我的私教 |
[12:04] | Alfonso and Katya. | 阿方索和卡蒂亚 |
[12:08] | Calm down. Focus on the fact | 冷静 专心想想这一事实 |
[12:10] | that you’re lucky enough to be able to do this, | 你足够幸运 能够这样做 |
[12:11] | ’cause not everyone can. | 因为不是所有人都可以 |
[12:13] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[12:14] | Do you want to do this? | 你想这样做吗 |
[12:16] | Me? | 我吗 |
[12:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:19] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[12:20] | I could never afford it. | 我付不起钱 |
[12:21] | Christy, you’re like a sister to me. | 克丽丝蒂 你就像是我的姐妹 |
[12:23] | If you want to freeze your eggs, I’ll pay for it. | 如果你想冻卵 我会帮你付钱的 |
[12:27] | You would? | 是吗 |
[12:28] | Yeah, we could go through this together. | 是啊 我们可以一起经历这事 |
[12:32] | You would give me $30,000? | 你愿意给我三万美元吗 |
[12:34] | Well, I wouldn’t give it to you, | 我不会给你的 |
[12:36] | because of, you know, your gambling history, | 因为你有赌博史 |
[12:38] | but I would give it to the egg people. | 但我会给冻卵的医生 |
[12:41] | That’s so incredibly generous. | 你真是太大方了 |
[12:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:45] | Give me the shot. | 给我打针吧 |
[12:47] | I already did. | 我已经打了 |
[12:48] | When you offered me the money, | 你说要帮我付钱时 |
[12:49] | I flinched and it slid right in. | 我畏缩了 针就扎了进去 |
[12:53] | Well, that didn’t hurt at all. | 一点也不疼 |
[12:55] | I hope the baby pops out that easy. | 希望生小孩也这么容易 |
[12:57] | Oh, don’t worry. They do. | 别担心 是的 |
[13:03] | This grilled cheese is delicious. | 烤芝士三明治很好吃 |
[13:05] | I went crazy and mixed cheddar with American. | 我奇思妙想 将切达奶酪和美国干酪混在一起 |
[13:09] | Two kinds of cheese. | 两种奶酪 |
[13:10] | Did you run into some money I didn’t know about? | 你赚了什么我不知道的钱吗 |
[13:16] | I am gonna be up all night. | 我要熬夜了 |
[13:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:18] | Jill said if I wanted to freeze my eggs, | 吉尔说如果我想冻卵 |
[13:20] | she’d pay for it. | 她会帮我付钱 |
[13:22] | Y-You want to freeze your eggs? | 你想冻卵吗 |
[13:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:26] | I mean, it’s kind of invasive. | 这有些侵犯 |
[13:27] | They put a needle in your vagina. | 他们把针头扎进你的阴道 |
[13:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:30] | I’m gonna take Gus for a walk. | 我要去遛格斯了 |
[13:33] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[13:35] | Would you want to have another kid? | 你想再要一个孩子吗 |
[13:37] | I wouldn’t mind a chance to do it sober. | 我不介意戒瘾时生个孩子 |
[13:41] | Remembering Christmas concerts, | 记得圣诞音乐会 |
[13:43] | showing up for soccer games, | 去看足球比赛 |
[13:46] | keeping my clothes on in the ball pit | 穿着衣服在出奇老鼠餐厅的 |
[13:48] | at Chuck E. Cheese. | 海洋球里玩 |
[13:50] | Hey, anyone who doesn’t think about getting naked | 没想过在海洋球里赤身裸体的人 |
[13:53] | in one of those things is lying to themselves. | 都是在欺骗自己 |
[13:56] | – Thank you. – Mm. | -谢谢你 -嗯 |
[13:58] | I guess if I’m gonna harvest my eggs, | 我想如果我要冻卵 |
[13:59] | I should do it now. | 我现在就该行动 |
[14:01] | My period has been extremely irregular lately. | 最近我的大姨妈特别不规律 |
[14:04] | Hang on, please! | 稍等 |
[14:05] | Just looking for the leash! | 在找绳子 |
[14:07] | And when my period does come, | 来的时候 |
[14:08] | the flow is like Niagara Falls! | 简直就像尼亚加拉瀑布 |
[14:11] | Just whoosh! | 喷涌而出 |
[14:12] | I don’t need Gus! | 我不需要格斯 |
[14:13] | I’m just leaving! | 我就直接走了 |
[14:16] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[14:18] | Do you think it’s a terrible idea? | 你觉得这是个糟糕的主意吗 |
[14:21] | If you want to do it, | 如果你想这样做 |
[14:22] | I’m all in. | 我全力支持你 |
[14:24] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[14:25] | Yeah. Just put your eggs on ice. | 是的 去冻卵吧 |
[14:27] | And then, after law school, | 上完法学院后 |
[14:28] | we’ll get Jill to buy you some Olympic sperm, | 我们让吉尔给你买奥林匹克运动员的精子 |
[14:30] | and we’ll raise a super baby. | 然后养一个超级宝宝 |
[14:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:33] | Okay, let’s do this. | 我们这样做吧 |
[14:37] | But I wouldn’t want to do it right after law school, | 但我不想一毕业就去买精 |
[14:40] | ’cause, you know, I’ll want to give myself | 因为我想给自己 |
[14:41] | a couple years to get established. | 几年时间建立事业 |
[14:43] | So in five years? | 那就是五年内 |
[14:45] | I might want to try and go for partner, | 我会努力当合伙人 |
[14:47] | so I may need nine. | 所以我也许需要九年时间 |
[14:48] | Okay, great. So… | 好吧 很棒 那么 |
[14:50] | when the kid graduates high school, you’ll be, uh… | 你孩子高中毕业时 你就 |
[14:54] | …68. | 68岁了 |
[14:55] | And if my math is correct, I’ll be… | 如果我没算错 我就 |
[14:58] | …67. | 67岁了 |
[15:02] | Mm, but are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[15:04] | Because it sounds like you don’t want to have a baby– | 因为听起来你不想要孩子 |
[15:07] | you want to have a career. | 你想要事业 |
[15:09] | Well, then why am I considering having a baby? | 那我为什么在考虑要孩子呢 |
[15:12] | Because you didn’t get into moot court. | 因为你没进模拟法庭 |
[15:14] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[15:15] | Wait for it. | 等着吧 |
[15:18] | Oh. Damn, there’s no one here. | 该死 这里没人 |
[15:21] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:22] | I was totally about to have a baby | 我要生孩子是因为 |
[15:24] | because I didn’t get a part | 我没有拿到 |
[15:25] | in what is basically the law school play. | 法学院剧中的角色 |
[15:29] | Hey, I had you because I needed a ride home from a flea market. | 我怀上你是因为我需要从跳蚤市场搭车回家 |
[15:36] | Natalie! | 娜塔莉 |
[15:38] | In here! | 我在这 |
[15:42] | Do you like this dress? Tell me the truth. | 你喜欢这条裙子吗 告诉我实话 |
[15:44] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[15:45] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[15:46] | ‘Cause I’m so hopped up on hormones, | 我现在荷尔蒙分泌旺盛 |
[15:47] | I don’t know who I am anymore. | 都不知道自己是谁了 |
[15:50] | It’s more flowers than usual. | 花比平常更多 |
[15:52] | You hate it. | 你讨厌它 |
[15:53] | I look like a funeral wreath for a drag queen. | 我看起来就像变装皇后的葬礼花圈 |
[15:57] | No, no, no, no, no, no. You really pull it off. | 不不不 你穿着很美 |
[15:59] | I think so. | 我也觉得 |
[16:02] | How many more of these shots are you getting? | 你还要打多少针 |
[16:04] | Oh, only two to go. | 只剩两针了 |
[16:06] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[16:10] | Wow! Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[16:12] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思啊 |
[16:14] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[16:18] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[16:19] | Yeah. Why? | 没事 怎么了 |
[16:21] | Well, this week has been a little… | 这周有点像是 |
[16:23] | “I’m dating Judy Garland.” | 我在和朱迪·嘉兰约会 |
[16:27] | Hey, you made me watch that movie. | 你逼我看那部电影的 |
[16:30] | You think I’m crazy? | 你觉得我疯了吗 |
[16:33] | No. | 没有 |
[16:35] | No. No, if anything, | 没有 要我说 |
[16:37] | I think that, not unlike Ms. Garland, | 我觉得你和嘉兰女士一样 |
[16:39] | you’re-you’re under a lot of stress that the-the world doesn’t know about. | 饱受世界不知道的压力 |
[16:45] | Man, that movie really had an impact on me. | 天啊 那部电影真的对我有影响 |
[16:50] | I’m freezing my eggs. | 我在冻卵 |
[16:53] | What? | 什么 |
[16:55] | I’m jammed full of hormones, | 我体内充满了荷尔蒙 |
[16:56] | and I’m out of my ever-lovin’ mind. | 我失去了理智 |
[16:59] | Honey, why would you keep that a secret? | 亲爱的 你为什么要保密 |
[17:02] | ‘Cause I thought if I told you, | 因为我觉得如果我告诉了你 |
[17:04] | you’d feel like I was trying to push a kid on you, | 你会觉得我是想逼你要孩子 |
[17:06] | you’d dump me and then I’d be sitting here with no boyfriend, | 你会甩了我 我就会坐在这里 没男友 |
[17:10] | no baby and a fridge full of Miracle Whip. | 没孩子 只剩一冰箱卡夫奇妙酱了 |
[17:15] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[17:17] | I’m gonna have to be extremely careful with what I say here. | 我得小心我说的话 |
[17:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:23] | Yeah, that’s good. | 这句挺好的 |
[17:27] | I was just… surprised. | 我只是很惊讶 |
[17:29] | You know, the-the baby stuff just… | 要孩子什么的 |
[17:32] | caught me a little off guard. | 让我有些措手不及 |
[17:33] | I know. I’m so sorry. | 我知道 很抱歉 |
[17:35] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[17:36] | I see that this is huge for you. | 我知道这对你来说是件大事 |
[17:39] | You do? | 是吗 |
[17:40] | ‘Cause I was trying to hide it. | 我在努力隐瞒呢 |
[17:43] | And you were doing a masterful job. | 你做得很好 |
[17:47] | Now, look, | 听着 |
[17:47] | I can admit that I’m… | 我可以承认 我 |
[17:49] | probably not ready to be a father. | 也许还没准备好当爸爸 |
[17:51] | But… when I picture my future, | 但是 当我想象我的未来时 |
[17:55] | you’re in it. | 你在其中 |
[17:59] | I just want to take our time, | 我只想慢慢来 |
[18:01] | make sure that we get it right. | 确保我们做对了 |
[18:05] | So you’re fine with this whole freezing eggs thing? | 你对我冻卵的事没意见吗 |
[18:07] | Yeah, I think it’s a great idea. | 是啊 我觉得这是个好主意 |
[18:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:17] | I don’t have to freeze anything, do I? | 我没必要冻什么吧 |
[18:22] | No. | 不用 |
[18:23] | Your stuff has the shelf life of a Twinkie. | 你的小蝌蚪有奶油蛋糕的保质期 |
[18:37] | You know, when I heard “Sugar scrub,” | 当我听到磨砂膏时 |
[18:39] | I thought it was crazy. | 我觉得那疯了 |
[18:41] | But I am clean, I am relaxed | 但我现在很干净 很放松 |
[18:43] | and I taste like an Abba-Zaba bar. | 味道像块状糖 |
[18:48] | Jill, this is a great way to celebrate Wendy’s promotion. | 吉尔 这是庆祝温蒂升职的好方法 |
[18:52] | Eh, too bad we all thought | 真糟糕我们都以为 |
[18:54] | it was somebody else’s job to invite her. | 邀请她是别人要做的事 |
[18:58] | I’ll make it up to her. | 我会补偿她的 |
[19:00] | I would like to be a part of whatever that is. | 我想参与你的补偿 不管那是什么 |
[19:02] | I’m just gonna say two words. | 我就打算说五个字 |
[19:04] | Disney cruise. | 迪士尼邮轮 |
[19:10] | It’s my fertility doctor. | 是我的生育医生 |
[19:15] | Hi, Dr. Dubois. | 杜布瓦医生 |
[19:17] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[19:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:20] | Thanks for letting me know. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[19:22] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[19:24] | So? | 怎么样 |
[19:25] | What’s our egg count? | 有多少卵子 |
[19:27] | Zero. | 零个 |
[19:28] | What? | 什么 |
[19:31] | None of them were viable. | 都不能生育 |
[19:35] | Jill, I’m sorry. | 吉尔 我很遗憾 |
[19:37] | “Are you okay?” Is a stupid question, but… | 你没事吧是个蠢问题 但是 |
[19:40] | are you? | 你没事吧 |
[19:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:44] | I mean, I have come at this baby thing | 我从很多不同的角度 |
[19:46] | from so many different angles, | 看待生孩子这件事 |
[19:47] | and it’s just not happening. | 结果我根本没法生 |
[19:50] | But you can try again. | 但你可以再试一次 |
[19:52] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[19:56] | You want to go home? | 你想回家吗 |
[20:00] | No. | 不想 |
[20:03] | I just want to be with my friends. | 我只想跟我的朋友们在一起 |