时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I just got a text from my son. | 我刚收到了我儿子的短信 |
[00:03] | He hasn’t spoken to me in years. | 他多年没和我说过话了 |
[00:05] | I chose booze over my own son. | 在酒和我亲儿子之间 我选了酒 |
[00:08] | Marjorie would love to babysit. | 玛乔丽会很乐意来照看孩子 |
[00:09] | Well, that’s too bad. | 真遗憾 |
[00:11] | She’s made her choices, and I’ve made mine. | 她做出了自己的选择 我也是 |
[00:13] | Jerry decided that he wants his daughter | 杰瑞决定他想让女儿 |
[00:15] | to have a relationship with her grandma. | 跟奶奶建立感情 |
[00:19] | Your husband’s a dick. | 你丈夫是个混蛋 |
[00:22] | Fine. And you? | 我很好 你呢 |
[00:25] | Out of nowhere, Adam said | 亚当突然说 |
[00:26] | I’m not allowed in his office anymore. | 我不准再进他的办公室了 |
[00:28] | Well, he is a little funny about his privacy. | 他对隐私比较敏感 |
[00:30] | You know I’m not allowed in his jacket pockets? | 你知道我不准动他的夹克口袋吗 |
[00:32] | We’re married, and I can’t have a Tic Tac? | 我们都结婚了 而我不能拿嘀嗒糖 |
[00:33] | Or a twenty. | 或20美元 |
[00:36] | I’ve worked at the bar for over a year. | 我在酒吧工作一年多了 |
[00:37] | Obviously, it’s ’cause I’m an ex-con. | 显然是因为我是前科犯 |
[00:39] | You want me to talk to him for you? | 你想要我替你跟他几句吗 |
[00:41] | – I’ll probably forget, but I’m happy to offer. – No. | -我很可能会忘记 但我乐意效劳 -不必了 |
[00:43] | I’m just gonna act like I’m over it, | 我会假装我不在乎 |
[00:45] | and really resent him behind his back. | 然后在他背后使劲儿恨他 |
[00:47] | That’s what I do. | 我就是这样做的 |
[00:49] | Thank you, Ginny. | 谢谢 金妮 |
[00:50] | This is perfect. | 这很完美 |
[00:52] | What’s with the baby bouncer? | 那个婴儿躺椅是怎么回事 |
[00:54] | Is Marjorie treating her cats like people again? | 玛乔丽又把她的猫当人了吗 |
[00:56] | I mean, the stroller was embarrassing enough. | 上次婴儿车的事已经够尴尬了 |
[00:59] | She’s babysitting her granddaughter tomorrow. | 她明天要照顾孙女 |
[01:01] | That’s huge! | 这是大事 |
[01:03] | How come nobody told me? | 为什么没人给我说过 |
[01:04] | She did tell you. She told all of us. | 她给你说过 她给我们所有人都说过 |
[01:07] | Yeah, we talked about it for most of lunch the other day. | 是的 前两天我们午餐时一直在聊这个 |
[01:09] | Well, I must’ve been in the bathroom. | 那我一定是去上厕所了 |
[01:11] | No, you were there, and engaged in the conversation. | 不 你在现场 还参与谈话了 |
[01:15] | – Really? – Yeah, you told her you didn’t think | -真的吗 -真的 你对她说你觉得 |
[01:17] | she was ready for it. | 她还没准备好 |
[01:18] | Then you ate my fries, and told Wendy | 然后你吃了我的薯条 对温蒂说 |
[01:19] | her blouse was sadder than The Notebook. | 她的毛衣比《恋恋笔记本》还可悲 |
[01:23] | That sounds like me. | 听起来像是我说过的话 |
[01:25] | Look what Ginny lent me. | 看看金妮借给了我什么 |
[01:26] | I know, because you’re babysitting | 我知道 因为你明天要 |
[01:27] | your granddaughter tomorrow. I remember. | 照顾孙女 我记得的 |
[01:29] | How? You weren’t even at lunch when I told everybody. | 怎么可能 我午餐告诉大家时你不在场 |
[01:33] | You are both mean. | 你俩真坏 |
[01:37] | Ooh. I had so much fun messing with her head. | 搅乱她的脑袋真好玩 |
[01:40] | Can we make that a new thing? | 我们能把这当成新活动吗 |
[01:41] | Let’s make that our new thing. | 让我们把这当成新活动吧 |
[01:42] | Oh, you don’t have much going on, do you? | 你平常的生活很无聊吧 |
[01:56] | Okay, uh, we both have our cell phones, | 好 我们都带着手机 |
[01:58] | but just in case, I’m sending you the numbers to the church, | 但以防万一 我把教堂 接待厅 |
[02:02] | the reception hall and the bride and groom. | 新郎和新娘的电话都发给你 |
[02:04] | Please don’t call the bride and groom. | 拜托你别给新郎和新娘打电话 |
[02:05] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[02:07] | Don’t worry. Sophia and I are gonna be fine. | 别担心 索菲亚和我会没事的 |
[02:10] | – Hear that? Let’s go. – I just… | -听见了吗 我们走吧 -我只想… |
[02:12] | I want to cover everything in the diaper bag. | 我想把尿布包里的东西说一遍 |
[02:13] | Let’s go. I haven’t had a drink in 17 months. | 我们走吧 我17个月没喝过酒了 |
[02:16] | If we’re bragging, I haven’t had one in 38 years. | 要比的话 我38年没喝过酒了 |
[02:20] | Should we leave her the car seat? | 我们应该把安全座椅给她吗 |
[02:22] | Actually, I bought one. | 实际上 我买了一个 |
[02:24] | Oh, all right. | 好 |
[02:25] | Uh, well, then let me double-check it | 让我检查一下 |
[02:27] | ’cause 74% of car seats are installed wrong. | 因为74%的安全座椅都装错了 |
[02:30] | I had it installed at the fire station. | 我是在消防站装的 |
[02:32] | We didn’t even do that. | 我们都没做到这点 |
[02:34] | Thank you, Marjorie. | 谢谢 玛乔丽 |
[02:36] | Goodbye, smushie. I love you so much. | 再见 小可爱 我非常爱你 |
[02:40] | – Jerry, get in the car. – Okay. | -杰瑞 上车 -好吧 |
[02:42] | Have a nice time. | 祝你们玩得愉快 |
[02:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:48] | You and Grandma are gonna have fun today. | 你和奶奶今天会很快乐的 |
[02:51] | Let me show you around my house. | 让我带你转转我的房子 |
[02:54] | Okay, this is the kitchen, | 好 这是厨房 |
[02:57] | and this is the living room. | 这是客厅 |
[03:01] | And that’s cat barf I just stepped in. | 我刚踩的是猫呕吐物 |
[03:04] | Oh, which one of you did this? | 这是你们谁吐的 |
[03:07] | We’re gonna have to interrogate the cats. | 我们得拷问猫咪了 |
[03:12] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[03:13] | I’ve never seen Boz Scaggs this sick. | 我从没见过波兹·斯加格斯生这么重的病 |
[03:17] | All right, so, Dr. Feeny doesn’t work on the weekends, so, | 好的 菲尼医生周末不工作 |
[03:20] | if they say that it’s his liver, it’s not. | 如果他们说它的肝脏有问题 肯定不对 |
[03:23] | Those enzymes are always elevated. | 它的肝酶总是偏高 |
[03:24] | And if they try to give him amoxicillin, that is a big “No.” | 如果他们试图给它吃阿莫西林 千万要拒绝 |
[03:28] | Marjorie? | 玛乔丽 |
[03:30] | Mm. You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[03:31] | You can handle it. | 你能搞定 |
[03:32] | Actually, I was gonna say I can’t handle it. | 事实上 我想说我搞不定 |
[03:36] | How about I stay here with the baby, | 不然我留在这里照顾孩子 |
[03:38] | and you take the cat to the vet? | 你带猫去看兽医吧 |
[03:40] | No. This is the first time my son is leaving her with me, | 不行 这是我儿子第一次让我照顾她 |
[03:43] | – and if anything happened… – Hey. | -万一发生了什么… -喂 |
[03:45] | I kept two kids alive. | 我养活了两个孩子 |
[03:47] | They’re not really talking to me, but they’re alive. | 他们现在不跟我说话了 但他们还活着 |
[03:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:54] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[03:55] | Call me if you need me. | 需要我的话给我打电话 |
[03:57] | Oh, oh, oh, I’m blocking you in. | 我挡住你的车了 |
[03:59] | Here. Oh, just take my car. | 给 开我的车吧 |
[04:04] | You know we’ll never be able to do that again. | 你知道我们再也不可能做到了 |
[04:06] | Why would we need to? | 我们为什么要再做呢 |
[04:11] | Bye, Sophia. | 再见 索菲亚 |
[04:13] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:16] | My name is Christy, and I’m an alcoholic | 我叫克丽丝蒂 我是个酒瘾者 |
[04:19] | and a gambler and a natural blonde. | 赌徒和天生金发女 |
[04:23] | Two truths and a lie. | 两句真话一句假话 |
[04:27] | Oh, wait, wait, wait. Have you seen this one? | 等等 你看过这个吗 |
[04:30] | Wait. Where’d I go? | 等等 我去哪了 |
[04:32] | Here I am! | 我在这 |
[04:39] | Oh. Oh, no, no. Don’t-don’t worry. I’m not sick. | 不 别担心 我没生病 |
[04:41] | I’m just very allergic to kittens, and like a silly willy, | 我只是对猫咪很过敏 我像个小傻瓜一样 |
[04:44] | I forgot to bring my medication. | 忘带药了 |
[04:51] | Oh, you like that? | 你喜欢这样啊 |
[04:58] | Ooh. Wait. | 等等 |
[05:10] | Uh-oh. All gone. | 糟了 都没了 |
[05:14] | Oh, no. No, don’t cry. Don’t cry. | 不 别哭 别哭 |
[05:16] | There’s another box. | 还有一盒 |
[05:19] | No, there isn’t. | 不 没有了 |
[05:23] | Ha. We’ll start over. | 我们重来一遍 |
[05:29] | Come on. It’s the same thing we’ve been doing for an hour. | 拜托 这是我们做了一小时的同一件事 |
[05:34] | Or ten minutes. Oh, my God. | 或者十分钟 天啊 |
[05:41] | All right, I got what I need. | 好 我找到了我需要的东西 |
[05:45] | Ah. Oh, look. It’s our favorite game. | 看 这是我们最爱的游戏 |
[05:53] | Oh, no. That’s my mean law school professor. | 不 那是我刻薄的法学院教授 |
[05:57] | Well, they’re all mean, but she makes the boys cry. | 他们都很刻薄 但她能逼哭男生 |
[06:01] | Let’s pretend to look at the stool softener. | 我们假装在找大便软化剂吧 |
[06:05] | Mm-hmm. Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[06:05] | Aren’t you in my administrative law class? | 你在上我的行政法学课吗 |
[06:09] | Professor Winslow, I-I didn’t see you. | 温斯洛教授 我没看到你 |
[06:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:13] | You look awful. | 你看起来很糟 |
[06:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:17] | I didn’t realize you had a baby. | 我不知道你有了小宝宝 |
[06:20] | If I’d done law school with a baby, I’d be dead. | 如果我又要带孩子又要上法学院 我会死掉的 |
[06:24] | Oh, well, no, she’s not… | 不 她不是… |
[06:26] | Well… | 那个… |
[06:28] | it is hard. | 确实很难 |
[06:31] | So this is why | 所以这就是为什么 |
[06:32] | you’re always late and distracted and unprepared? | 你总是迟到 分心和毫无准备吗 |
[06:36] | That’s what you get for trying to have it all. | 两者兼顾就是这样 |
[06:40] | Well, I didn’t realize what you were dealing with. | 我不知道你有这样的难处 |
[06:42] | But I’m gonna be more patient with your mommy | 但我会对你妈妈更有耐心的 |
[06:45] | now that I realize why she’s such a mess. | 因为我现在知道了她为什么一团糟 |
[06:49] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[06:53] | I will! | 我会的 |
[06:56] | Where was this treatment when I got pregnant in high school? | 我高中怀孕时怎么没这种待遇 |
[07:03] | Got your text. What’s going on? | 我收到你的短信了 发生了什么 |
[07:07] | I thought I was having an allergy attack, | 我以为我过敏了 |
[07:09] | but I think I’m coming down with something. | 但我好像得了别的病 |
[07:12] | You can’t catch anything from a cat, right? | 猫不会传染给你什么病 对吧 |
[07:14] | What were you doing with it? | 你对猫做了什么 |
[07:17] | – Just take over with the baby. – All right. All right, step aside. | -帮我照顾一下孩子 -好 闪边 |
[07:20] | Let me show you how this is done. | 让我教你怎么带孩子 |
[07:23] | 40 years late, but okay. | 晚了40年 但是行吧 |
[07:26] | Hey, I did something | 我做了一件 |
[07:28] | morally questionable. | 可能不道德的事 |
[07:31] | Is this about the cat again? | 还是关于猫的事吗 |
[07:33] | I ran into my professor at the pharmacy | 我在药店遇见了我的教授 |
[07:36] | and let her believe Sophia’s my baby, | 让她误以为索菲亚是我女儿 |
[07:38] | and now she thinks I have a super hard life, | 现在她以为我的生活很艰苦 |
[07:40] | and she’s gonna give me special treatment. | 她会给我特别优待 |
[07:42] | Hit me with the morally questionable part. | 快说到不道德的部分 |
[07:45] | That’s it. I lied to her. | 就是这个 我骗了她 |
[07:47] | First of all, that sounds like a lie of omission, | 首先 这听起来像是不言之谎 |
[07:49] | and nobody counts those. | 没人把这当做说谎 |
[07:50] | But more importantly, your life is hard. | 但更重要的是 你的生活本来就很苦 |
[07:52] | Yeah, but I don’t have a baby. | 是的 但我没有小宝宝 |
[07:54] | So your life is hard in different ways. | 所以你的生活在另一方面很难 |
[07:55] | You’ve got, like, 27 addictions and 12 jobs. | 你有大概27种瘾 12份工作 |
[07:59] | Okay, it’s only two addictions. | 好吧 只有两种瘾 |
[08:01] | That we know about. | 目前已知的 |
[08:03] | Honey, your life is a crapfest | 亲爱的 你的人生就像一锅翔 |
[08:05] | wrapped in a nightmare on top of a dumpster fire. | 外面裹着噩梦 架在着火的垃圾堆上烧 |
[08:09] | Great. Now I’m sick and sad. | 很好 现在我难受又难过了 |
[08:14] | Marjorie has my car. Give me your keys. | 玛乔丽开走了我的车 把你的车钥匙给我 |
[08:16] | Don’t wreck my car. | 别撞坏我的车 |
[08:18] | Don’t leave her in a basket at the laundromat. | 别把她忘在洗衣店的篮子里 |
[08:20] | Oh, come on! Aren’t we laughing about that yet? | 拜托 我们不是一笑而过了吗 |
[08:22] | We are not. | 并没有 |
[08:26] | We can laugh about it. | 我们可以一笑而过 |
[08:29] | Okay, we’ve been through all your grandma’s | 好 我们看过了你奶奶所有的 |
[08:32] | drawers and closets, | 抽屉和橱柜 |
[08:34] | so we’re officially out of things to do. | 所以我们正式无事可做了 |
[08:39] | By the way, women’s underpants don’t all look like that. | 顺便说句 女人的内裤不是都长那个样 |
[08:44] | But if you’re curious about how people dressed | 但如果你想知道拓荒时期 |
[08:46] | in pioneer days, you’re welcome. | 人们的穿着 看个够吧 |
[08:55] | What to do? | 该做什么呢 |
[08:59] | See, this is what we needed. | 看吧 这正是我们需要的 |
[09:01] | A little fresh air, change of scenery. | 新鲜空气 换换风景 |
[09:05] | Ah, look! | 快看 |
[09:07] | I got hammered at that winery. | 我在那家酿酒厂喝醉过 |
[09:10] | And that one. | 还有那家 |
[09:12] | Ooh, did coke behind that one with a gentleman in long boots. | 我在那家后面跟一个长靴男吸过可卡因 |
[09:19] | Don’t look at me with that judgy face. | 别一脸不屑地看着我 |
[09:22] | Damn, it’s so adorable. Hmm. | 可恶 太可爱了 |
[09:26] | I should have spent more time looking at Christy’s face | 我应该花更多时间看克丽丝蒂 |
[09:28] | when she was a baby. | 小时候的脸 |
[09:31] | I bet it was cute. | 我敢打赌很可爱 |
[09:33] | Ah, gettin’ sad. | 有点悲伤了 |
[09:35] | Let’s crank some tunes. | 听听歌吧 |
[09:39] | ♪ Do the conga ♪ | ♪跳康茄舞♪ |
[09:41] | ♪ No, you can’t control your body any longer ♪ | ♪你已经情不自禁♪ |
[09:43] | ♪ Hoop-ah, ta-ta, ta-ta, da-da, bah-boo ♪ | ♪呼啪 塔塔哒哒 巴布♪ |
[09:45] | ♪ Bah, dee-dee-dee, do the bomba ♪ | ♪巴滴滴滴 跳舞吧♪ |
[09:52] | Oh! Aw, damn! | 该死 |
[10:03] | You feel like helping me change a tire? | 你想帮我换轮胎吗 |
[10:08] | Don’t pretend to be asleep. | 别假装睡着了 |
[10:22] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[10:26] | Great, Marjorie, no spare tire, | 真棒 玛乔丽 没备胎 |
[10:27] | but you got an emergency Christmas sweater. | 但你有一件应急的圣诞毛衣 |
[10:36] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[10:37] | No, no. | 别啊 |
[10:39] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 完蛋了 |
[10:43] | Sophia? | 索菲亚 |
[10:45] | See the little button? | 看见按钮了吗 |
[10:47] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[10:49] | Do you know “Open”? | 你知道开吗 |
[10:52] | Oh. Don’t laugh at me. | 别笑我 |
[10:54] | I’m trying to help you. | 我在试图帮你 |
[10:56] | Oh, no. Oh, my God, I’m failing another baby. | 不 天啊 我让另一个婴儿失望了 |
[11:00] | Okay, don’t panic. | 好 别慌张 |
[11:01] | Just think. Just think. | 仔细思考 开动大脑 |
[11:09] | Bad idea. | 糟糕的主意 |
[11:11] | Look at me know it’s a bad idea before I did it. | 瞧瞧我 动手之前就知道这是个糟糕的主意 |
[11:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:20] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[11:22] | Aunt Bonnie knows how to break into cars. | 邦妮阿姨知道怎么破车而入 |
[11:26] | Stop with the judgy face. | 别评判我 |
[11:35] | Better. | 有个更好的办法 |
[11:39] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[11:41] | Here’s Bonnie! | 邦妮来了 |
[11:50] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[11:56] | I… am… amazing! | 老娘太有才了 |
[12:02] | And stuck in a trunk. | 还被困在后备箱里了 |
[12:08] | ♪ Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream ♪ | ♪划啊划啊 划着你的小船 顺流而下♪ |
[12:12] | ♪ Merrily, merrily, merri… ♪ | ♪好开心 好开心♪ |
[12:15] | How the hell did you manage this? | 你怎么做到的 |
[12:17] | Why do you assume it was my fault? | 你为什么就觉得是我的错 |
[12:25] | Isn’t this more fun than waiting back there for a tow truck? | 这是不是比在那等拖车更有趣 |
[12:33] | You are gonna love Bugs Bunny. | 你会喜欢兔八哥的 |
[12:34] | I used to watch it all the time when I was a kid. | 我小时候一直看 |
[12:36] | And sometimes in college when I was hi… | 有时候大学磕嗨时也会看… |
[12:39] | hey, baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[12:45] | I don’t remember them shooting each other in the face so much. | 我都不记得他们朝对方脸上开了那么多枪 |
[12:49] | Oh, my God. He just picked his mouth up off the floor | 天啊 他刚从地板上捡起了嘴 |
[12:51] | and stuck it back on. | 然后安了回去 |
[12:53] | I’m just gonna turn this off. | 我要关掉了 |
[12:57] | You are so sweet. | 你太可爱了 |
[12:59] | And your skin is flawless. | 你的皮肤吹弹可破 |
[13:00] | Do you have a specific routine, | 你有特别的护肤流程吗 |
[13:02] | or is it just not having been on Earth very long? | 还是只是因为你没在地球上待太久 |
[13:06] | You’re right. A lady never tells. | 你说得对 淑女从不泄密 |
[13:16] | Oh, I want one of you so bad. | 我好想要你这样的宝宝 |
[13:31] | Hey, ladies. | 女士们 |
[13:33] | Oh, Jill, you didn’t steal a baby. | 吉尔 你没偷孩子吧 |
[13:36] | It’s Marjorie’s granddaughter, | 这是玛乔丽的孙女 |
[13:37] | but I’m kind of pretending like she’s mine. | 但我在假装她是我孩子 |
[13:40] | Ooh, it’s cold in here. Could you hold her for a second | 这里好冷 你能抱抱她吗 |
[13:41] | while I grab her hat? | 我去拿她的帽子 |
[13:42] | Ugh, no. Not a fan. | 不要 我不喜欢 |
[13:46] | You’re a nurse. | 你可是护士啊 |
[13:47] | Of adults. | 成年人的护士 |
[13:49] | What is the matter with you? | 你什么毛病啊 |
[13:52] | Babies are the most precious things in the world. | 婴儿是世界上最珍贵的东西 |
[13:57] | And I am never gonna have one. | 而我永远也不会有自己的孩子 |
[13:59] | Oh, you don’t know that. | 你又不知道 |
[14:01] | It’s starting to feel that way. | 我开始有这种感觉了 |
[14:04] | And I’ve been doing my best to put on a brave face, | 我一直在尽力装出一副勇敢的样子 |
[14:08] | but then this little bundle of joy lands in my lap, | 但是这个快乐天使坐在我大腿上 |
[14:10] | and I can’t hold it together anymore. | 我再也没法保持冷静了 |
[14:14] | Can somebody please take the baby so I could get her hat! | 能有人抱抱她吗 我去拿她的帽子 |
[14:17] | – You do it. – I don’t know, | -你去吧 -我不知道 |
[14:18] | I’m not really into babies. | 我不大喜欢婴儿 |
[14:20] | Look at the baby! | 瞧瞧这宝宝 |
[14:24] | You don’t think she smells weird? | 你不觉得她有股怪味吗 |
[14:29] | I know I’m supposed to trust that my higher power has a plan, | 我知道我应该相信上帝有个计划 |
[14:32] | but… I’m not really interested | 但是如果那个计划 |
[14:34] | if that plan doesn’t include me being a mother. | 不包括我当上妈妈的话 我其实不感兴趣 |
[14:40] | See? | 瞧见了吗 |
[14:41] | Adults I’m good with. | 我擅长应付成年人 |
[14:45] | Here. I’ll take her outside. | 给我 我抱她出去 |
[14:47] | No, you need to be here more than me. | 不 你比我更需要待在这里开会 |
[14:48] | I was just gonna bitch about Adam. | 我就打算吐槽亚当 |
[14:49] | You’re having a breakdown. | 而你崩溃了 |
[14:51] | But she could still be my baby for a few more hours. | 但她还可以当几小时我的宝宝 |
[14:54] | Ooh. Yikes. Listen. Wendy, you start the meeting. | 哎呀 这样吧 温蒂 你去开会 |
[14:56] | – I’m gonna take her back to Marjorie’s. – Okay. | -我要送她回玛乔丽家 -好 |
[14:59] | Ugh. The little hands. | 那小手 |
[15:06] | Look at you so tiny. | 瞧瞧你 好小只啊 |
[15:07] | Just starting out. | 刚来到这个世界没多久 |
[15:10] | Good news, it’s a great time to be a woman. | 好消息 现在是做女人的好时机 |
[15:12] | You can be fierce now. | 你可以凶猛 |
[15:14] | You don’t have to take C-R-A-P from anybody. | 不必听任何人的废话 |
[15:17] | You can speak your mind. | 你可以畅所欲言 |
[15:19] | You can tell a guy when he’s being a D-I-C-K. | 你可以告诉男人他是个魂淡 |
[15:25] | Know what? We’re gonna make one stop. | 知道吗 我们要停一下 |
[15:32] | – I quit. – What? | -我辞职 -什么 |
[15:34] | Whose baby is that? | 那是谁的孩子 |
[15:35] | Don’t change the subject. | 别换话题 |
[15:36] | I can’t work for someone who doesn’t trust me. | 我无法为不信任我的人工作 |
[15:38] | Who doesn’t trust you? Whose baby is that? | 谁不信任你 那是谁的孩子 |
[15:40] | You don’t trust me. You banned me from your office. | 你不信任我 不让我进你的办公室 |
[15:42] | I mean, I get it. Don’t trust the ex-con. | 我懂 别信任前科犯 |
[15:44] | We don’t deserve a second chance. | 我们不配有第二次机会 |
[15:46] | Why let us out at all? | 那为什么释放我们啊 |
[15:47] | Okay, here’s a little something I learned at home. | 这是我在家学到的小技巧 |
[15:49] | Do you need a meeting? | 你需要开互助会吗 |
[15:51] | Oh, ’cause I’m feeling my feelings? | 因为我在说出我的感受吗 |
[15:53] | Tammy, I told everyone to stay out of my office. | 塔米 我跟所有人都说不许进我办公室 |
[15:55] | – You did? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[15:56] | – Why? – ‘Cause I don’t trust Joe yet, | -为什么 -因为我现在还不信任乔 |
[15:59] | and I didn’t want to single him out. | 我不想单独排挤他 |
[16:01] | Oh, yeah, Joe’s super creepy. | 对 乔超级诡异的 |
[16:03] | Why’d you hire him in the first place? | 你一开始为什么雇佣他 |
[16:05] | ‘Cause he’s an ex-con, and I’m trying to give him a break. | 因为他是个前科犯 我想给他个机会 |
[16:08] | Oh. Well, I feel a little foolish. | 我觉得有些愚蠢 |
[16:12] | Do you want to un-quit? | 你想取消辞职吗 |
[16:14] | Yes, please. And now that I’m back, | 是的 现在我重新就职了 |
[16:16] | can I get some free employee wings? | 能来点免费的员工鸡翅吗 |
[16:19] | Hello, baby. | 你好啊 宝宝 |
[16:23] | Never mind. We’re leaving. | 没事了 我们走了 |
[16:24] | Well… whose baby is that? | 那是谁的孩子啊 |
[16:29] | We’re home. | 我回家了 |
[16:32] | Christy? | 克丽丝蒂 |
[16:35] | Sophia? | 索菲亚 |
[16:40] | Christy? | 克丽丝蒂 |
[16:53] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:54] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[16:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:57] | Where is Sophia? | 索菲亚在哪里 |
[17:00] | She’s with my mom at your house. | 我妈在你家带她呢 |
[17:02] | I’m at my house. No one’s here. | 我就在我家 这里没人 |
[17:05] | Hold on. I’ll-I’ll conference her in. | 等等 我把她加进群聊 |
[17:11] | Go for Bonnie. | 我是邦妮 |
[17:12] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[17:13] | I’m on the side of the road | 我在路边 |
[17:14] | watching Arlo change a tire. | 看阿尔洛换轮胎 |
[17:16] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[17:17] | – Where is the baby? – Hey, Marjorie. | -宝宝呢 -玛乔丽 |
[17:19] | She’s at your house with Jill. | 吉尔在你家带她呢 |
[17:21] | I’m at my house. There’s no one here. | 我就在我家 这里没人 |
[17:24] | Let me conference her in. | 我把她加进群聊 |
[17:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:29] | – Where are you? – Oh. Leaving a meeting. | -你在哪 -刚开完会 |
[17:31] | Where is my granddaugher? | 我孙女呢 |
[17:33] | Well, Tammy brought her back to your house, | 塔米带她回你家了 |
[17:34] | because I was having a bit of a meltdown. | 因为我有些崩溃 |
[17:36] | No good comes from babies. | 带婴儿就没有好结果 |
[17:38] | Tammy’s not here. | 塔米不在这里 |
[17:40] | I’ll conference her in. | 我把她加进群聊 |
[17:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:45] | – Where’s Sophia? – Where are you? – Where’s the baby? | -索菲亚在哪 -你在哪 -孩子在哪 |
[17:47] | Is this a conference call? I’ve never been on one of those. | 这是群聊吗 我没用过哎 |
[17:49] | Just tell me where you are. | 告诉我你在哪里 |
[17:52] | I’m in your living room. | 我在你的客厅 |
[17:53] | – No, you aren’t! – No, you’re not! | -你不在 -你不在 |
[17:55] | Wait. Yes, you are. | 等等 你在 |
[17:58] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[18:02] | There’s my beautiful girl! | 我漂亮的小孙女啊 |
[18:06] | She prefers “Fierce woman.” | 她更喜欢你叫她”凶猛女人” |
[18:08] | Also, if you blow on her belly, she giggles. | 如果你对着她的肚子吹气 她会咯咯地笑 |
[18:10] | Then again, who doesn’t? | 谁不会呢 |
[18:22] | Hi. How was the wedding? | 婚礼怎么样 |
[18:24] | It was great. Where’s Sophia? | 很棒 索菲亚呢 |
[18:26] | Right there. | 在那 |
[18:28] | We had the best time! | 我们玩得超开心 |
[18:30] | We danced. People filled my wineglass. | 我们跳舞了 人们往我的酒杯里倒酒 |
[18:34] | No one bit down on my nipple. | 没人咬我的乳头 |
[18:37] | Oh, I’m so glad. | 我真高兴 |
[18:40] | Sophia and I had a wonderful day, too. | 索菲亚和我也度过了很棒的一天 |
[18:42] | You know, I got to admit, I was little nervous about this, | 我得承认 我本来有些紧张 |
[18:45] | but you really came through. | 但你做得很好 |
[18:46] | You’re the best. | 你最好了 |
[18:49] | You really have changed. | 你真的变了 |
[18:50] | That means a lot. | 这话意义重大 |
[18:52] | So, um, maybe we can do this again sometime. | 也许我们有空可以再安排一次 |
[18:55] | – I would love that. – I would love that. | -我太乐意了 -我太乐意了 |
[19:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:04] | Jerry. Wait. | 杰瑞 等等 |
[19:09] | I didn’t exactly do this alone today. | 我今天不是一个人带的孩子 |
[19:12] | Uh, I had to take a sick cat to the vet, | 我得带一只生病的猫去看兽医 |
[19:14] | so I left Sophia with Christy, | 所以我把索菲亚交给克丽丝蒂照顾 |
[19:17] | and then Christy came down with a cold, | 然后克丽丝蒂感冒了 |
[19:20] | so she gave Sophia to her mom, and… | 所以她把索菲亚托付给她妈妈 |
[19:24] | Basically, everyone on my speed dial | 基本上 我快速拨号的所有联系人 |
[19:26] | took care of your daughter today. | 今天都照顾了你的女儿 |
[19:29] | But I guarantee you | 但我跟你保证 |
[19:30] | she was safe and loved the entire time. | 整整一天里 她都很安全 大家都爱她 |
[19:35] | Although she did go to a bar | 虽然她去了酒吧 |
[19:37] | and attend her first AA meeting. | 而且参加了第一次匿名戒瘾会 |
[19:42] | I-I can’t believe you told me all that. | 难以置信你肯告诉我这些 |
[19:45] | Well… it’s just, it took so long | 我花了很多时间 |
[19:49] | to get you back in my life– I want to be completely honest. | 才让你回到我的生活之中 我希望完全坦诚 |
[19:54] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[19:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:58] | Talk to you later, Mom. | 回头再聊 妈妈 |
[20:14] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:16] | He called me Mom. | 他叫我妈妈 |
[20:19] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[20:20] | I’ll conference everyone in! | 我把大伙儿加进群聊 |