时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – How you doing over there? – I’m good. | -你还好吗 -我很好 |
[00:04] | – Really good. – Good. | -非常好 -那就好 |
[00:08] | Is it weird that I’m good? | 我很好是怪事吗 |
[00:10] | No, it’s good that you’re good. | 不 你很好是好事 |
[00:12] | Good. Well, I’m good. | 好 我很好 |
[00:16] | Every mom dreams of the day when they drop | 每个老妈都梦想有一天 |
[00:18] | their 42-year-old daughter off at the airport to go to school. | 能送42岁的女儿去机场上学 |
[00:24] | And I did it all by myself. | 我独自做到了 |
[00:26] | Hey, I’m here. | 我也在 |
[00:28] | Oh, not the dropping off, the raising. | 我不是说送她 我是说抚养她 |
[00:30] | I mean, I wasn’t there the whole time. | 我不是全程都在啦 |
[00:32] | But I was definitely there for the beginning. | 但我在一开始肯定在 |
[00:34] | In and out during the middle, and rock-solid from age 37 on, | 中间时在时不在 但37岁后从不缺席 |
[00:37] | you know, the formative years. | 也就是性格成型期 |
[00:40] | You have a lot to be proud of. | 你有很多值得自豪的 |
[00:41] | Damn right. Georgetown Law School | 那当然 乔治城法学院 |
[00:44] | on a full scholarship. | 全额奖学金 |
[00:46] | Phew. Lot of parents would be in a puddle of tears right now, | 很多家长现在会哭成泪人 |
[00:49] | but you know what I think of them? | 但你知道我怎么看他们吗 |
[00:50] | Selfish. | 自私 |
[00:52] | Not me, ’cause I’m focusing on what she’s gonna get, | 我不自私 我关注的是她会得到什么 |
[00:55] | not what I’m gonna lose. | 而不是我会失去什么 |
[00:58] | Which is the most beautiful little girl | 我失去的是一个老妈所能拥有的 |
[01:00] | a mother could ever have. | 最美丽的女儿 |
[01:03] | And this is why I drove. | 所以我在开车 |
[01:05] | Oh, please. You’re gonna cry, too. | 得了吧 你也会哭的 |
[01:08] | Am not. | 才不会 |
[01:09] | The Father’s Day card she gave you last year? | 去年她送你的父亲节贺卡 |
[01:13] | Why would you do that to me? | 你为什么要弄哭我 |
[01:14] | ‘Cause you miss her as much as I do. | 因为你和我一样想她 |
[01:16] | I-I do! | 确实 |
[01:23] | You want to go back and watch the plane take off? | 你想回去看飞机起飞吗 |
[01:24] | – I do! – Okay. | -我想 -好 |
[01:49] | – Bonnie, alcoholic. – Hi, Bonnie. | -邦妮 酒瘾者 -邦妮 |
[01:52] | Well, it’s been a month since Adam and I became empty-nesters, | 我和亚当已经当空巢父母一个月了 |
[01:55] | and we are loving it. | 我们很享受 |
[01:57] | We learn something new about each other every day. | 我们每天都对彼此有新了解 |
[02:00] | And we learn a lot about Christy, too. | 我们也了解了克丽丝蒂的很多事 |
[02:02] | Apparently, she was the one vacuuming the living room. | 显然 用吸尘器打扫客厅的人是她 |
[02:06] | And another thing we learned about her, | 我们还了解了她的一件事 |
[02:08] | she doesn’t understand time zones. | 她不懂时区的概念 |
[02:10] | She’s smart enough to get a scholarship to law school, | 她聪明到能获得法学院的奖学金 |
[02:12] | but she can’t grasp the fact that her 7:00 A.M. is my 4:00 A.M. | 但她不明白她的早上7点相当于我的凌晨4点 |
[02:16] | She’s constantly waking me up ’cause she can’t subtract three. | 她总是吵醒我 因为她不会减3 |
[02:20] | Well, my fault. | 这怪我 |
[02:22] | I should’ve taken her to kindergarten once in a while. | 我应该偶尔带她去上幼儿园的 |
[02:25] | Yeah, she’s in law school. She’s fine. | 她现在上了法学院 她没问题的 |
[02:27] | That’s it. Thanks. | 就这样 谢谢 |
[02:30] | Now that Christy’s gone, | 现在克丽丝蒂走了 |
[02:31] | would you like me to roll my eyes | 你想让我在你分享时 |
[02:32] | a little bit more while you share? | 多翻翻白眼吗 |
[02:35] | – Tammy? – Tammy, alcoholic. | -塔米 -塔米 酒瘾者 |
[02:38] | Hi, Tammy. | 塔米 |
[02:39] | Uh, it’s my birthday tomorrow. | 明天是我的生日 |
[02:40] | Uh, not a sober one, a squeezing out of the womb one. | 不是戒瘾重生日 是被挤出子宫日 |
[02:43] | Normally, I love my birthday, but not this year. | 通常我喜欢过生日 但今年不同 |
[02:48] | My dad tracked me down from prison and sent me a card | 我监狱里的爸爸找到了我 给我寄了张卡 |
[02:52] | saying he’s gonna call me tomorrow. | 说他明天要给我打电话 |
[02:55] | What am I supposed to do with that? | 我该怎么办呢 |
[02:57] | The man killed my mom. | 他杀了我妈妈 |
[02:59] | I haven’t talked to him since I was 14. | 我14岁后就没和他说过话 |
[03:02] | And I don’t want to talk to him now. | 我现在也不想和他说话 |
[03:06] | I know this program is about second chances, | 我知道互助会崇尚第二次机会 |
[03:09] | but does that mean I have to give him one? | 但我也得给他第二次机会吗 |
[03:10] | I mean… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:13] | I’m totally spinning out over what to do. | 我完全不知道该怎么做 |
[03:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:20] | Well, now I feel bad for sharing about | 现在我很后悔我分享的是 |
[03:21] | how my Jacuzzi’s not bubbly enough. | 我的按摩浴缸泡泡不够多 |
[03:26] | You know, there’s a place where you can get free hot wings | 你过生日时可以去一家餐厅领 |
[03:28] | – on your birthday. – Nice. | -免费辣鸡翅 -真好 |
[03:30] | Yeah, they give you a free wing for every year. | 是啊 他们每年都给你一个免费鸡翅 |
[03:32] | It’s the only time I’m honest about my age. | 我只有那时才不隐瞒年龄 |
[03:36] | Wow, it is a mess over here. | 这里好乱 |
[03:38] | I know. Christy really did a lot more cleaning | 我知道 克丽丝蒂做的清洁工作 |
[03:40] | than we thought. | 比我们想象的要多 |
[03:41] | Yeah, well, I’ll pick up the slack. | 我来收拾烂摊子吧 |
[03:43] | Great. She used to do the coffee urn. | 很好 她以前会清洁咖啡壶 |
[03:45] | Oh, on it. | 我来 |
[03:47] | Oh, I think we should throw this one away | 我们应该把这个壶丢了 |
[03:49] | and start over. | 重买一个 |
[03:51] | Girls, don’t forget Tammy’s surprise dinner tomorrow. | 姑娘们 别忘了塔米明天的惊喜晚餐 |
[03:55] | Get there by 7:00 and park the car around the corner. | 7点到场 把车停到拐角 |
[03:58] | Good. You’re as excited as I am. | 很好 你们和我一样激动 |
[04:01] | Brilliant idea: I’m gonna throw Tammy | 我有个好主意 明晚在我家 |
[04:03] | a surprise slumber party tomorrow night at my house. | 我要给塔米办个惊喜睡衣派对 |
[04:05] | – Love it. – Sounds good. | -我超爱 -听起来不错 |
[04:06] | Bonnie, you know I’ve been planning a dinner. | 邦妮 你知道我一直在筹划晚餐 |
[04:09] | But my idea’s better. | 但我的主意更好 |
[04:10] | Kind of is. | 的确 |
[04:12] | I’ve been working on this for weeks. | 我筹划了好几周 |
[04:13] | Well, I’m sorry, but she told me | 对不起 但她告诉我 |
[04:14] | she really wanted a slumber party. | 她很想要个睡衣派对 |
[04:16] | When did she say that? | 她什么时候说的 |
[04:19] | When she was 14. | 她14岁时 |
[04:21] | But I’m sure it’s still true. | 但我相信初心没变 |
[04:26] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 |
[04:28] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[04:29] | I accidentally got “It’s a Girl!” Balloons. | 我错买成了”喜得贵女”气球 |
[04:32] | Well, Tammy is a girl. | 塔米确实是个女的 |
[04:35] | I’m sorry, I know you don’t like me to look on the bright side. | 对不起 我知道你不喜欢我往好处想 |
[04:39] | I really want to keep Tammy’s mind off her dad calling. | 我真的很想让塔米忘记她爸爸打电话的事 |
[04:42] | This party has to be perfect, and I messed up the decorations. | 这个派对必须完美无缺 而我搞砸了装饰 |
[04:44] | Or you did that on purpose so, when Jill gets here, | 或许是你故意搞砸的 这样吉尔来了以后 |
[04:46] | she takes over and does everything for you. | 就能接管一切 全帮你搞定 |
[04:49] | Look, I didn’t marry you so you could get to know me. | 听着 我跟你结婚不是为了让你懂我的 |
[04:59] | Oh, hey, Adam, are you staying | 亚当 你要留下参加 |
[05:00] | for the ladies-only party that’s only for ladies? | 只准女士参加的女士派对吗 |
[05:04] | No, Gus and I are going fishing. | 不 格斯和我要去钓鱼 |
[05:05] | That’s code for drinking beer in a cabin | 这是指在小屋里喝啤酒 |
[05:07] | and not fishing at all. | 完全不钓鱼 |
[05:09] | She’s not wrong. | 她没说错 |
[05:10] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[05:11] | Come on, Gus. | 走吧 格斯 |
[05:14] | He doesn’t even own a rod. | 他连鱼竿都没有 |
[05:15] | I’m gonna pick one up at the liquor store! | 我去烟酒店买一根 |
[05:19] | So… | 那么 |
[05:20] | Am I seeing your decorations in their entirety? | 我看到的就是装饰全貌吗 |
[05:22] | No. I got baby shower balloons. | 不 我还有迎婴派对气球 |
[05:26] | Mm-hmm, taking over. | 我接管了 |
[05:29] | Mm-hmm, letting you. | 听你的 |
[05:37] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[05:38] | It’s the cake you asked me to bring. | 这是你让我带的蛋糕 |
[05:40] | But it’s from the grocery store. | 但这是在杂货店买的 |
[05:42] | I thought you’d bake something. | 我以为你会自己烤 |
[05:44] | And I thought we’d be at a nice dinner right now. | 我以为我们本该吃丰盛的晚餐 |
[05:46] | Guess we were both wrong. | 我猜我们都想错了 |
[05:49] | We don’t just go to bed, right? | 我们不是直接睡觉吧 |
[05:51] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[05:52] | My gosh, did none of you ever go | 天啊 你们小时候 |
[05:54] | to a slumber party when you were kids? | 没参加过睡衣派对吗 |
[05:55] | – Foster care. – No friends. | -寄养家庭 -没朋友 |
[05:57] | I was strung out on horse. | 猛嗑毒品 |
[06:01] | Oh. Well, lucky for you, | 算你们走运 |
[06:03] | I was extremely popular and I will guide you through it. | 我以前超受欢迎 我会教你们 |
[06:06] | There is an ebb and flow to a slumber party, | 睡衣派对跌宕起伏 |
[06:08] | not unlike a poem or a good massage. | 犹如诗歌或舒适按摩 |
[06:12] | She’s here. Big smiles. | 她到了 笑起来 |
[06:13] | Not the pageant one, Jill, the real one. | 不是选美假笑 吉尔 是真笑 |
[06:18] | Hey. Remember what you wanted for your 14th birthday? | 记得你14岁生日时想要什么吗 |
[06:20] | – A case of beer? – No. | -一箱啤酒 -不 |
[06:21] | – Curly hair? True love? – No. No. | -卷发 真爱 -不 不 |
[06:23] | A slumber party. And here it is! | 睡衣派对 现在有啦 |
[06:25] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[06:26] | Oh, my God, you guys. This is amazing! | 天啊 各位 这太好了 |
[06:29] | Look at the flowers and balloons. | 瞧瞧这些花和气球 |
[06:31] | And a sign with my name on it. | 有我名字的牌子 |
[06:33] | Oh, there’s no way this could possibly be better. | 这不可能更棒了 |
[06:36] | Unless we had a homemade cake. | 除非还有自烤蛋糕 |
[06:42] | Never have I ever | 我从没有 |
[06:44] | faked a toothache just to get nitrous. | 为了吸氮气假装牙疼过 |
[06:47] | So, I drink if I’ve done it? | 我做过就要喝吗 |
[06:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:50] | We’ve been playing this game for half an hour. | 我们已经玩了半个小时了 |
[06:52] | How is this still a question for you? | 你怎么还没搞懂 |
[06:54] | The sentence structure is very confusing. | 句型结构很让人困惑 |
[06:56] | It should really just be “Have you ever.” | 应该是”你有没有过” |
[06:59] | Well, normally, you’d play this game drunk, | 通常要醉醺醺地玩这个游戏 |
[07:00] | so grammar doesn’t matter. | 所以语法不重要 |
[07:03] | Okay, let me try one. | 好 我来试试 |
[07:05] | I have never, ever, never… | 我一直没有… |
[07:07] | Oy. | 妈呀 |
[07:10] | …had sex in a church. | 在教堂做过爱 |
[07:12] | Wait, it was a bris. Do synagogues count? | 那是在割礼仪式上 犹太教会堂算吗 |
[07:14] | How about an Amish guy at a barn raising? | 谷仓庆典上的阿米什人算吗 |
[07:17] | Any place where God is defiled. | 只要亵渎了上帝就算 |
[07:20] | Hey, didn’t you have sex at a funeral? | 你不是在葬礼上做过爱吗 |
[07:21] | I did, but it was at the cemetery. | 是的 但那是在墓地里 |
[07:24] | Thanks for remembering, though. | 感谢你还记得 |
[07:27] | You go, Bonnie. | 该你了 邦妮 |
[07:28] | Oh, good luck finding something you haven’t done. | 怕是没什么你没做过的事 |
[07:32] | Never have I ever eaten cat treats | 我从没有因为好奇 |
[07:35] | because I was curious. | 吃过猫零食 |
[07:39] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[07:41] | Tammy, go. | 塔米 你来 |
[07:42] | No, no, I want to go again. | 不 我想再来 |
[07:45] | Never have I ever | 我从没有 |
[07:46] | killed something I was supposed to be taking care of. | 杀死过我本该照顾的东西 |
[07:49] | I forgot to water your ficus. Get over it. | 我忘记给你的小榕树浇水了 翻篇吧 |
[07:51] | All 73 of your cats were still alive, weren’t they? | 你的73只猫还活着呢 不是吗 |
[07:56] | What’d you kill, someone’s buzz? | 你杀了什么 风景吗 |
[07:59] | No. | 不是 |
[08:00] | A man. | 一个男人 |
[08:01] | What? | 什么 |
[08:02] | Wait, did this just segue into Murder Mystery? | 等等 怎么衍生成凶杀剧了 |
[08:04] | Because I did not authorize that. | 我可没有同意过 |
[08:07] | Last week, I had two patients in the ER | 上周 急诊室有两个病人 |
[08:09] | and only one ICU bed. | 但重症监护室只有一张床 |
[08:12] | I advocated for one guy over the other, | 我建议先救治其中一人 |
[08:14] | so the doctor took him first. | 所以医生先收了他 |
[08:17] | By the time we found a bed, | 等有了空床位时 |
[08:18] | the other patient had died. | 另一个病人死了 |
[08:20] | Oh, sweetie, that’s not your fault. | 亲爱的 这不是你的错 |
[08:22] | You’re a nurse. You have to prioritize | 你是个护士 你必须基于 |
[08:24] | based on who needs it more. | 谁更需要治疗来做取舍 |
[08:26] | But I’m not sure I did. | 但我不确定我做对了 |
[08:29] | The other guy was rude to me. | 另一个人对我很无礼 |
[08:32] | I’m worried that I was playing God. | 我担心我在扮演上帝 |
[08:36] | No. You just have a really tough job. | 不 你只是有一份很难的工作 |
[08:39] | You didn’t kill anybody. | 你没杀任何人 |
[08:41] | – My dad, on the other hand… – New game. New game, Jill. | -不过我爸爸可就… -换新游戏 吉尔 |
[08:43] | Yeah. Okay. This one’s my favorite. | 好 这是我最爱的游戏 |
[08:45] | Tammy, you breathe really fast until you get light-headed, | 塔米 你快速呼吸直到头晕 |
[08:48] | and the rest of us will push on your chest till you pass out. | 然后我们压你胸口 让你昏厥 |
[08:50] | It’s called Pass Out. | 这游戏叫昏厥 |
[08:53] | As a medical professional, | 作为一个医护人员 |
[08:54] | I am not sure I can allow this. | 我恐怕不能允许 |
[08:56] | As a sober person, I don’t think it’s a good idea. | 作为一个清醒的人 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[08:59] | Aw. I can’t drink. I can’t do drugs. | 我不能喝酒 不能吸毒 |
[09:00] | Now I can’t even have people cut off my air supply for fun? | 现在连断气找乐子都不行了吗 |
[09:04] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[09:07] | All right, ladies, welcome to Sex Bucket. | 好了 女士们 这是性爱小桶 |
[09:12] | This contains the names | 这里面放着 |
[09:13] | of the men from our Wednesday meeting. | 周三互助会的男性成员姓名 |
[09:15] | When it is your turn, you will pick two names | 轮到你时 你要拿出两个名字 |
[09:18] | and choose the one you would sleep with. | 选择一个你想睡的 |
[09:20] | Birthday girl? | 寿星先来 |
[09:21] | Ooh, all right. | 好 |
[09:22] | Let’s see. | 来看看 |
[09:24] | Vigorous Handshake Dave… | 握手有力的戴夫 |
[09:27] | …versus | 和 |
[09:28] | Paul the Veteran. | 老兵保罗 |
[09:29] | Ooh, that’s tricky. | 真难选 |
[09:31] | I choose Paul. Don’t love the beard, | 我选择保罗 不喜欢他的胡子 |
[09:33] | but thank you for your service. | 但感谢你的服役 |
[09:36] | – Okay. My turn, my turn. – Okay. | -好 轮到我了 -好 |
[09:39] | All righty. | 好 |
[09:41] | Angry Mark the Meditation Teacher… | 冥想老师愤怒的马克 |
[09:45] | …or Tight Jeans Tom. | 还是紧身牛仔裤汤姆 |
[09:47] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:48] | Just pick one. | 随便选一个 |
[09:49] | I prefer Tom, | 我更喜欢汤姆 |
[09:50] | but there’s a lot of self-adjusting. | 但需要很多自我调整 |
[09:53] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[09:54] | That doesn’t mean it couldn’t lead to something. | 这不代表我们不会擦出爱的火花 |
[09:56] | Okay, part of what makes this game fun is pace. | 好了 这游戏的有趣之处就是速度 |
[09:58] | Marjorie, go. | 玛乔丽 你来 |
[09:59] | I don’t want to play this game. | 我不想玩这游戏 |
[10:01] | If we as women want to be treated | 如果我们作为女性希望 |
[10:03] | with respect and dignity, | 受到尊重和尊敬 |
[10:04] | we shouldn’t be sitting here objectifying men. | 我们就不该坐在这里物化男人 |
[10:07] | We’re only objectifying the hot ones. | 我们只物化帅哥 |
[10:11] | Well done. You ruined Sex Bucket. | 做得好 你毁了性爱小桶 |
[10:14] | Next game, Jill. | 下个游戏 吉尔 |
[10:16] | All right. Truth or Dare. | 好 真心话大冒险 |
[10:17] | Love it! I’ll go first. Dare. | 超喜欢 我先来 大冒险 |
[10:19] | I have one. | 我有一个 |
[10:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:28] | I would like to buy one packet of condoms– | 我想买一盒套套 |
[10:30] | your smallest size– | 最小号的 |
[10:32] | and every flavor of Slim Jim. | 还有每一种口味的牛肉干 |
[10:35] | And also, I would like to tell you this. | 我还想告诉你 |
[10:44] | ♪ You make me feel ♪ | ♪ 你让我觉得 ♪ |
[10:48] | ♪ You make me feel like ♪ | ♪ 你让我觉得自己是个 ♪ |
[10:52] | ♪ A natural ♪ | ♪ 天生丽质的 ♪ |
[10:55] | ♪ Woman ♪ | ♪ 女人 ♪ |
[10:58] | ♪ Woman! ♪ | ♪ 女人 ♪ |
[11:02] | All right, ring it up. Let’s end this nightmare. | 好了 快结账吧 结束这场噩梦 |
[11:13] | All right, you can take it off now. | 好 你可以脱掉了 |
[11:18] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[11:19] | Is that your dad? | 是你爸爸吗 |
[11:20] | No, it’s this guy who works at Home Depot– | 不 是家得宝的员工 |
[11:22] | he likes to talk dirty to me. | 他喜欢跟我说骚话 |
[11:24] | Hey, Steve. I got to call you back. | 史蒂夫 我回头给你打过去吧 |
[11:27] | No, you’re a whore. Gotta go. | 不 你才是荡妇 得挂了 |
[11:32] | Okay, Jill, your turn. Truth or dare? | 吉尔 轮到你了 真心话还是大冒险 |
[11:35] | Um, truth, please. | 真心话吧 |
[11:36] | How many times a week do you and Andy have sex? | 你和安迪一周做几次爱 |
[11:40] | 12 to 15. | 12到15次 |
[11:42] | – Oh, my God! – Seriously? – You lie! | -天啊 -真的吗 -你骗人 |
[11:44] | I don’t even have sex 12 times a year. | 我一年都没有12次 |
[11:48] | You could at least pretend to be surprised. | 你们至少可以假装惊讶 |
[11:52] | Wait. Don’t you get bored? | 等等 你们不会无聊吗 |
[11:54] | Nah. We mix it up with toys and role play. | 不会 我们会用玩具 还玩角色扮演 |
[11:57] | My favorite is “Upscale Realtor at a very open house.” | 我最爱的是”房屋参观日的高档房地产经纪人” |
[12:01] | My mom was a Realtor. | 我妈妈曾是房地产经纪人 |
[12:03] | She used to let me stick the signs in the lawn. | 她以前让我在草坪上插广告牌 |
[12:06] | I’d forgotten about that. | 我都忘了 |
[12:08] | Nice work, Jill. | 做得好 吉尔 |
[12:10] | How was I supposed to know? | 我怎么知道啊 |
[12:14] | Pillow fight! | 枕头大战 |
[12:35] | What’s wrong with you? | 你什么毛病啊 |
[12:36] | What do you mean? She was whaling on me! | 你什么意思 她在狠狠揍我 |
[12:39] | Yeah, but you really crossed a line. | 是的 但你真的过界了 |
[12:41] | We don’t hit our elders. They’re brittle. | 我们不打老人 他们很脆弱 |
[12:44] | You know what? Screw you guys. | 知道吗 去你们的 |
[12:57] | Don’t worry, it’s not a slumber party till somebody cries. | 别担心 没人哭就不算睡衣派对 |
[13:06] | Well, this party just went off a cliff. | 这场派对一下子扫兴了 |
[13:08] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没事的 |
[13:09] | This is the part where we pick sides. | 这时候我们该选边了 |
[13:11] | We’re not 12. We’re not picking sides. | 我们又不是12岁小孩 我们不选边 |
[13:14] | I’m gonna go check on Bonnie. | 我去看看邦妮 |
[13:16] | I’ll check on Marjorie. | 我去看看玛乔丽 |
[13:19] | Well, we just picked sides, but okay. | 我们刚选边了 但是好吧 |
[13:24] | Bonnie makes me angry in a way no one else can. | 邦妮惹我生气的本事无人能及 |
[13:27] | Maybe I hit her too hard with the pillow, | 也许我用枕头打她下手太狠了 |
[13:29] | but a woman can only take so much. | 但一个女人只能承受这么多 |
[13:33] | Marjorie, it isn’t safe to eat raw cookie dough. | 玛乔丽 吃生的饼干面团不安全 |
[13:37] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[13:39] | You’re worried about cookie dough? | 你担心饼干面团吗 |
[13:41] | I used to huff bug spray. | 我以前还吸杀虫剂呢 |
[13:45] | I’m sorry that tonight got messed up. | 很抱歉今晚搞砸了 |
[13:47] | I just wanted to keep your mind off your dad. | 我只是想让你忘掉你爸爸的事 |
[13:49] | It did. A little. | 你做到了 一点吧 |
[13:51] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[13:52] | But I appreciate it. | 但我很感激 |
[13:54] | I honestly don’t know what I’m gonna do if he calls. | 我真的不知道他打来电话时我要怎么做 |
[13:56] | – Well, whatever you decide, I got your back. – And I got yours. | -不管你做什么决定 我都支持你 -我也是 |
[13:59] | Good. ‘Cause what do you want to bet | 很好 我跟你打赌 |
[14:01] | Marjorie’s out there talking smack about me right now? | 玛乔丽肯定在那说我的坏话 |
[14:03] | No, she’s not. | 没有啦 |
[14:05] | Yes, she is. | 有的 |
[14:07] | Sorry, I’ve been spying on both sides. | 不好意思 我在窥探两边 |
[14:09] | – Well, come on in. – Okay. | -过来吧 -好 |
[14:10] | This is really turning out to be a great slumber party. | 这真是一场很棒的睡衣派对 |
[14:13] | I was worried without wine coolers and boys sneaking in, | 我还担心没有冷酒器和偷偷溜进来的男孩子 |
[14:16] | it was gonna suck. | 这会很糟糕呢 |
[14:16] | Well, I’m beginning to think | 我开始觉得 |
[14:17] | that getting a bunch of alcoholics together to act like teenagers | 让一群酒鬼聚在一起扮少女 |
[14:20] | was a bad idea. | 是个糟糕的主意 |
[14:21] | So what now? | 现在怎么做 |
[14:23] | Well, Bonnie’s got to go out there | 邦妮得出去 |
[14:24] | and beg for Marjorie’s forgiveness, | 请求玛乔丽的原谅 |
[14:25] | and then when Marjorie goes to sleep, | 等玛乔丽睡觉时 |
[14:26] | we have to put her hand in hot water so she pees herself. | 我们把她的手放进热水里 好让她尿床 |
[14:31] | Your call, big sauce. | 你来定 大酱 |
[14:32] | Well, that’s pretty immature. | 真是不成熟 |
[14:34] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[14:36] | Oops. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[14:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[14:41] | I’m calling an Uber and going home. | 我要叫优步回家了 |
[14:43] | Pissed off and leaving early? | 有人生气 提前离开吗 |
[14:45] | For women who have never been to a slumber party, | 你们这些女人没参加过睡衣派对 |
[14:46] | you’re sure checking all the boxes. | 但真是每条都中了 |
[14:48] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[14:49] | Can’t we just let this go and have some fun? | 我们就不能放下这件事 找点乐子吗 |
[14:53] | How about you dare me to go to Jiffy Lube | 你挑战我去吉飞润滑油 然后说 |
[14:54] | and say I didn’t know it was for cars? | “我不知道这是给汽车用的”怎么样 |
[14:57] | Tammy, I’ll bake you a cake tomorrow | 塔米 我明天给你烤个蛋糕 |
[14:59] | and we’ll celebrate. | 我们会庆祝 |
[15:03] | Actually, I think I’m gonna go, too. | 我也要走了 |
[15:05] | Maybe we should just call it a night. | 也许今晚就到此为止吧 |
[15:07] | We haven’t even talked anybody into cutting their hair yet. | 我们还没说服谁剪头发呢 |
[15:10] | Nobody is going anywhere. | 大家哪里都不准去 |
[15:13] | – Hey! – I don’t want to hear it, Bonnie. | -喂 -我不想听 邦妮 |
[15:15] | What is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病啊 |
[15:17] | Why are you being such a grouchy, grumpy, | 你为什么要当一个爱发牢骚 脾气暴躁 |
[15:19] | grocery-store-cake-buying sourpuss? | 买杂货店蛋糕的讨厌鬼 |
[15:22] | My doctor told me | 我医生告诉我 |
[15:23] | that I have something wrong with my heart. | 我心脏有问题 |
[15:25] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[15:27] | You have to live forever. | 你必须长命百岁 |
[15:32] | Put your meat sticks down. | 放下肉干 |
[15:33] | Marjorie needs a heart transplant. | 玛乔丽需要心脏移植 |
[15:35] | No. It’s nothing like that. | 不 不是那样的 |
[15:39] | I need a stent put in my existing heart. | 我需要在现在的心脏里植入支架 |
[15:42] | – Oh, my God. – That’s so awful. | -天啊 -太可怕了 |
[15:44] | But still, that was no excuse for hitting you like that. | 但那也不是对你下重手的原因 |
[15:47] | Bonnie, I’m sorry. | 邦妮 对不起 |
[15:49] | I guess I just didn’t realize how afraid I am. | 我想我只是没意识到我有多害怕 |
[15:52] | I forgive you. And I won’t make you pee yourself | 我原谅你 我也不会趁你睡觉时 |
[15:54] | when you fall asleep. | 让你尿床 |
[15:55] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[15:58] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你为什么不告诉我们 |
[15:59] | ‘Cause it’s Tammy’s birthday– I didn’t want to ruin it. | 今天是塔米的生日 我不想毁了它 |
[16:01] | Honestly, there’s no ruining it. | 说真的 没什么好毁的 |
[16:02] | I’ve been freaked out myself all night long. | 我自己一整晚都惊慌失措 |
[16:05] | Every time my phone makes a noise, my heart stops. | 每次手机一响 我的心跳都停了 |
[16:08] | Sorry, Marjorie. | 抱歉 玛乔丽 |
[16:11] | New game. | 新游戏 |
[16:12] | It’s okay, Jill– that ship has sailed. | 没事的 吉尔 时机已过 |
[16:14] | Nope. This one’s called Fear Bucket. | 不 这游戏叫害怕小桶 |
[16:16] | I just made it up. | 我刚编的 |
[16:19] | Ah. These were for Pictionary, but I’m gonna pivot. | 这本来是玩你画我猜的 但我要挪用了 |
[16:21] | Write down your deepest fears, | 写下你最深的恐惧 |
[16:22] | and we are gonna set ’em on fire so they lose their power. | 然后我们烧掉它们 让它们失去力量 |
[16:26] | Be honest. | 要写真心话 |
[16:28] | And they can’t all be: “I’m afraid Marjorie’s gonna die.” | 不能是”我害怕玛乔丽会死” |
[16:37] | “I’m afraid of making a mistake at work | 我害怕在工作中犯错 |
[16:39] | and hurting someone.” | 伤害到别人 |
[16:43] | “I’m afraid | 我害怕 |
[16:44] | “If I don’t take my dad’s call, I’m gonna regret it, | 如果我不接我爸的电话 我会后悔 |
[16:47] | “And I’m afraid if I answer the call, | 我害怕如果我接了 |
[16:49] | I’ll be betraying my mother.” | 就会背叛我妈 |
[16:53] | “I’m afraid Andy and I are having so much sex | 我害怕安迪和我一直做爱 |
[16:56] | because we have nothing to talk about.” | 是因为我们没什么可聊的 |
[17:00] | “I’m afraid I’m not going to get to see | 我害怕我看不到 |
[17:02] | my granddaughter grow up.” | 我孙女长大 |
[17:06] | “I’m afraid of spiders.” | 我害怕蜘蛛 |
[17:11] | “I’m afraid the people in this group | 我害怕互助会的姐妹们 |
[17:13] | don’t know how much I love them.” | 不知道我有多爱她们 |
[17:15] | Shut up. I meant to write spiders. | 闭嘴 我本来想写蜘蛛的 |
[17:19] | Is it just me, | 只有我这么认为 |
[17:19] | or is this the best game we’ve played all night? | 还是这是我们今晚玩过的最棒的游戏 |
[17:21] | – I loved it. – Absolutely. – Absolutely. | -我喜欢 -绝对是 -绝对是 |
[17:23] | We should put some hot dogs on them fears. | 我们应该在恐惧上烤些热狗 |
[17:31] | It’s him. I still don’t know what to do. | 是他 我还是不知道怎么做 |
[17:33] | Got your back. | 我挺你 |
[17:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:38] | Yes, I’ll accept the call. | 我愿意接 |
[17:42] | Yeah. Hi. | 是 嗨 |
[17:44] | Well, I wasn’t gonna, | 我本来不打算接的 |
[17:46] | but here I am. | 但我接了 |
[17:48] | So… | 那么 |
[17:50] | what’s new with you? | 你最近怎么样 |
[17:53] | Really? I’m sober, too. | 真的吗 我也戒瘾了 |
[17:56] | Yeah, almost three years, yeah. | 快三年了 |
[17:58] | Wow, that’s a long time. | 那真久 |
[18:01] | Good for you. | 你真棒 |
[18:04] | Look, um… | 听着 |
[18:07] | I’m with my friends, so I can’t really talk right now, but… | 我跟朋友们在一起 现在不方便聊 但是 |
[18:11] | thank you for remembering my birthday. | 谢谢你记得我的生日 |
[18:14] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[18:28] | My back is gonna hate me in the morning. | 早上起来后我的背会疼死的 |
[18:31] | My left ass cheek is totally numb. | 我的左屁股完全麻了 |
[18:34] | We may be too old to sleep on the floor. | 我们也许年纪太大了 不能睡在地上 |
[18:36] | Why does Marjorie get the couch? | 为什么玛乔丽可以睡沙发 |
[18:38] | Because she’s dying. | 因为她快死了 |
[18:42] | I’m not dying and I’m not deaf. | 我没有快死了 而且也不聋 |
[18:45] | Although lately I’ve been having trouble | 虽然最近我在吵闹的餐厅 |
[18:47] | in noisy restaurants. | 有点听不清 |
[18:50] | Guys, it’s almost 4:00 A.M. | 各位 快凌晨四点了 |
[18:52] | We’ve got to go to sleep. | 我们必须睡了 |
[18:54] | Jill’s right. We’re gonna be so cranky in the morning. | 吉尔说得对 早上起来后我们会很暴躁的 |
[18:57] | Thanks for the best birthday ever, you guys. | 谢谢你们给我带来的最棒的生日 |
[19:00] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[19:01] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[19:03] | – Good night. – Night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 -晚安 |
[19:09] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[19:12] | Hi, Christy. | 克丽丝蒂 |
[19:14] | No. I’m up. | 不 我起来了 |
[19:16] | How’s it going, honey? | 你怎么样 亲爱的 |