时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hey, you guys ever read the back of the menu here? | 你们看过菜单背面吗 |
[00:04] | It’s the story of the Burgundy Bistro. | 这是勃艮第咖啡馆的故事 |
[00:05] | Yeah, started in 1959 by Tom Burgundy. | 我看过 由汤姆·勃艮第在1959年创建 |
[00:09] | Wait, that’s somebody’s name? | 等等 这是某人的名字吗 |
[00:10] | I thought it was just called that | 我以为叫这名字 |
[00:11] | to remind us we can’t order wine. | 只是为了提醒我们不能点酒 |
[00:14] | I thought it was the color of the awning. | 我以为那是指门口天蓬的颜色 |
[00:16] | Burgundys all look miserable. | 勃艮第一家看起来真悲催 |
[00:18] | It’s an old picture. | 这是老照片 |
[00:19] | They probably had to stand real still | 他们可能得一动不动地站着 |
[00:21] | in order for it to stick. | 才能被拍下来 |
[00:24] | It was 1959. | 那是1959年 |
[00:25] | We had TV, cars, women wore pants. | 有电视 汽车 女人穿着裤子 |
[00:29] | Well, the Burgundys all look like they just smelled something bad. | 勃艮第一家看起来像闻到了恶臭 |
[00:32] | In olden times, people didn’t shower for months. | 在过去 人们好几个月都不洗澡 |
[00:36] | It was 1959. | 那是1959年 |
[00:38] | We had astronauts. | 都有宇航员了 |
[00:40] | Toot, toot! Make way for the love train. | 嘟嘟 给爱情列车让路 |
[00:43] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
[00:45] | I’m gonna give you a very good rating on the app. | 我会在应用上给你打个超高分 |
[00:48] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[00:51] | And release. | 松口 |
[00:53] | Hey, Jill, can we bring anything tonight… | 吉尔 我们今晚要带… |
[00:55] | Not everyone was invited. | 不是每个人都受邀请了 |
[00:57] | Relax. We all know you guys are having | 放松 我们都知道你们今晚 |
[00:59] | a secret double date tonight, and no one cares. | 有个秘密双重约会 没人在乎 |
[01:02] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:03] | I kind of care. | 我有点在乎 |
[01:05] | Okay, well, see you later. | 好吧 晚点见 |
[01:06] | Well, not all of you. Damn it. | 不是见所有人 该死 |
[01:09] | It’s not that it was a secret, | 不是说故意保密 |
[01:11] | it’s just that we’re in relationships | 只是我们在恋爱 |
[01:13] | and I wanted to be sensitive | 我想通点人情 |
[01:15] | and not rub it in your lonely faces. | 不在你们这群单身狗面前显摆 |
[01:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:20] | I’m in more than a relationship. | 我这可不只是恋爱 |
[01:22] | Adam and I are in love on a whole new level. | 亚当和我踏入了爱的全新领域 |
[01:25] | We’re above love, looking down on it thinking, | 我们高于爱情 如今回顾过去 |
[01:28] | “Remember when our love was new and we thought we had it all?” | 我们曾以为刚恋爱时就拥有了一切 |
[01:31] | Now it’s so much deeper. | 可现在我们爱得更深沉了 |
[01:32] | It’s higher and deeper. | 既升华又深沉 |
[01:34] | And I’m sorry, I’m going on and on. | 对不起 我说太多了 |
[01:36] | Marjorie, how are the cats? | 玛乔丽 你家猫还好吗 |
[01:39] | Two of them have eye infections. | 两只眼部感染了 |
[01:41] | Actually, it’s three now. | 其实现在是三只了 |
[01:42] | I warned Simon to stay away from Garfunkel. | 我提醒过西蒙离加芬克远点 |
[01:46] | Tammy, can you stop and get a new tube of ointment? | 塔米 你能在路上买管药膏吗 |
[01:48] | No can do. Chef Rudy’s rolling out his new food truck tonight, | 不能 鲁迪主厨今晚要推出他的新餐车 |
[01:51] | and he needs me to check to make sure it’s up and running smoothly. | 他需要我在那里确保一切运转顺利 |
[01:54] | How do you go from a Michelin star restaurant to a food truck? | 人怎么会从米其林餐厅沦落到餐车啊 |
[01:57] | Alcohol, drugs and a lot of missing veal. | 酒 毒品 偷吃很多小牛肉 |
[02:01] | I got to say, though, it’s a pretty sweet truck. | 但我必须说 那餐车很不错 |
[02:03] | Used to be Pita Piper’s Kabob Wagon, | 以前是皮氏烤串餐车 |
[02:05] | but I gave her a full rebuild. | 但我把它完全改造了 |
[02:08] | So, how was it working with your old boyfriend? | 你和前男友情况如何 |
[02:10] | You two test out the shock absorbers? | 你俩测试过减震了吗 |
[02:12] | Oh, no. Chef Rudy’s the kind of mistake | 不 鲁迪主厨是那种 |
[02:14] | you only make three times. | 你只会犯三次的错误 |
[02:17] | I set some ground rules. | 我定了一些基本原则 |
[02:18] | He’s not allowed to look at me or touch me | 他不准看我或碰我 |
[02:20] | or think about me, but that one’s harder to enforce. | 或想我 但这条很难执行 |
[02:25] | Aw, it’s Adam. He misses me already. | 是亚当 他已经想我了 |
[02:29] | “Higher and deeper.” | 既升华又深沉 |
[02:35] | Your hate only makes it more beautiful. | 你们的恨意只会让爱更美丽 |
[03:11] | Toot, toot! | 嘟嘟 |
[03:13] | We thought we’d try this again | 我们想着要在 |
[03:14] | around people who appreciate love. | 懂得欣赏爱的人面前再试一次 |
[03:18] | What up? | 你们好吗 |
[03:19] | I’ll tell you what up: homemade flan. | 我告诉你们什么好了 自制果馅饼 |
[03:21] | It’s my first time with this recipe, so be gentle. | 这是我第一次用这个菜谱 所以温柔点 |
[03:24] | Oh, babe, it’s gonna be delicious. | 宝贝 会很美味的 |
[03:25] | Just like you. | 就像你一样 |
[03:27] | Why don’t you just put that over there | 你何不把那个和安迪的 |
[03:29] | next to Andy’s big pile of fat trimmings? | 一大堆肥膘放在一起 |
[03:33] | Yeah, you yell at me if I leave it on, | 我切掉你吼我 |
[03:34] | you yell at me if I trim it off. | 我不切你也吼我 |
[03:39] | I’m gonna get up. | 我还是起来吧 |
[03:42] | So, where can I be of use? | 我能帮什么忙 |
[03:44] | Ah, you can help me finish setting the table. | 你可以帮我摆桌子 |
[03:46] | Andy just dumped the sterling in a pile like we’re in prison. | 安迪刚丢下了一摞餐具 就像我们在坐牢一样 |
[03:50] | Aren’t we? | 难道不像吗 |
[03:53] | What are you cooking? | 你在做什么 |
[03:54] | Oh, I’m gonna reverse-sear a couple of tri-tips, | 我打算慢烤后煎几块三岔牛排 |
[03:56] | and then this itty-bitty piece of salmon is for Jill. | 这一块迷你三文鱼是吉尔的 |
[03:59] | You’d think I’m the one with high cholesterol. | 还以为高胆固醇的那个是我呢 |
[04:02] | My cholesterol’s fine. | 我的胆固醇没问题 |
[04:04] | If you say so. | 你说没就没吧 |
[04:05] | Don’t have to. My doctor did. | 不是我说的 是我的医生说的 |
[04:09] | Yeah, my cholesterol’s getting a little high lately. | 嗯 我的胆固醇最近有点高 |
[04:13] | See, my cholesterol’s never an issue | 我的胆固醇一直没问题 |
[04:14] | ’cause I never get it tested. | 因为我从来没检查过 |
[04:16] | The real problem is these tests. | 真正的问题出在检查上 |
[04:20] | Yeah, tests. Who needs ’em? | 对 检查 谁需要呢 |
[04:23] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[04:25] | Something terrible. | 很糟糕的事 |
[04:29] | It’s so pretty here. | 这里真漂亮 |
[04:36] | Tammy, put this in your mouth. | 塔米 放进你嘴里 |
[04:38] | We made rules. | 我们有原则的 |
[04:40] | The food. Uh, tell me if it resonates with the common man. | 我是说食物 告诉我平民是否会喜欢 |
[04:46] | I’m not sure. Any chance you could sneak some bacon in there? | 我不确定 能加点培根进去吗 |
[04:49] | Ugh. Never mind. | 算了 |
[04:50] | I don’t know why I’m doubting myself. | 我不知道我为什么怀疑自己 |
[04:52] | These people are in for the delight of their tiny lives. | 这些人将享受到他们渺小人生中的极乐体验 |
[04:56] | Damn, $24 chicken from a truck? | 该死 餐车的鸡卖24块 |
[04:58] | It’s not chicken, you hillbilly, it’s capon. | 这不是鸡 你个乡巴佬 这是阉鸡 |
[05:01] | From a truck in a parking lot in front of the roller derby. | 在停车场的餐车上卖 对面是旱冰场 |
[05:05] | Hey, buddy, I’m gonna need two buckets of chicken and some slaw. | 哥们 给我两桶鸡 再来点卷心菜沙拉 |
[05:09] | Who’s he talking to? | 他在和谁说话 |
[05:11] | That would be you. | 和你 |
[05:12] | Uh, there’s no slaw. | 这里没有卷心菜沙拉 |
[05:14] | This isn’t a picnic in Alabammy. | 这不是什么乡村野餐 |
[05:17] | Then screw off, fancy-pants. | 那就去你的 上流佬 |
[05:21] | He gave me a double dokie. | 他模仿错了 |
[05:24] | You just lost your first customer. | 你刚错失了你的第一个顾客 |
[05:26] | Well, I didn’t like his attitude. | 我不喜欢他的态度 |
[05:29] | These are roller derby people. It’s not gonna get better. | 这些是滑旱冰的人 好不到哪儿去的 |
[05:34] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:35] | There’s a whole herd of them. | 他们成群结队 |
[05:38] | Lot of tattoos. | 文身真多 |
[05:40] | You’re gonna die. | 你死定了 |
[05:42] | Uh, Tammy. | 塔米 |
[05:43] | It occurs to me that I might need a middleman. | 我意识到我可能需要一个中间人 |
[05:46] | Uh, someone who speaks carny. | 一个会庸俗话术的人 |
[05:48] | Uh, would you stay and help me? | 你愿意留下来帮我吗 |
[05:51] | No. Wait. No. | 不 等等 不 |
[05:53] | I’ll pay you a hundred dollars. | 我给你一百块 |
[05:56] | And let you boss around Paul. | 并允许你使唤保罗 |
[05:57] | Done. | 成交 |
[05:58] | Paul, move my car. | 保罗 给我挪车 |
[06:02] | Chop, chop. | 快点 |
[06:14] | Talk. | 说啊 |
[06:16] | You talk. | 你说 |
[06:18] | So, uh, hey, did you guys happen to catch the new Tom Hanks movie? | 你们有没有看汤姆·汉克斯的新片 |
[06:21] | Oh, yeah. That guy really is every man. | 对 那家伙演谁像谁 |
[06:24] | Andy can’t stay awake for a whole movie. | 安迪没法清醒地看完一场电影 |
[06:28] | Well, if you didn’t want me to fall asleep, | 如果你不想让我睡觉 |
[06:30] | why would you leave a weighted blanket | 那为什么要在家庭影院里的 |
[06:31] | on a recliner in your home theater? | 躺椅上放一条重力毯 |
[06:33] | Well, you don’t fall asleep watching football in there. | 你看橄榄球的时候可没睡 |
[06:35] | Yeah, I don’t, because I can’t guess the endings, | 我当然没睡 因为我猜不到结局 |
[06:38] | unlike the movies you pick. | 不像你选的那些电影 |
[06:40] | “She owns a bookstore, he’s in real estate. | 她有一家书店 他做房地产 |
[06:42] | Spoiler alert: they fall in love.” | 剧透预警 他们相爱了 |
[06:44] | Well, at least they have happy endings. | 至少他们有个好结局 |
[06:46] | If you don’t love me, just say so. | 如果你不爱我 直说就行了 |
[06:54] | I’m gonna go lose myself in meat. | 我要去吃肉减压了 |
[07:00] | Tom Hanks? Really? | 汤姆·汉克斯 有没有搞错 |
[07:02] | If we turn on each other, no one survives. | 如果我们也闹别扭 就无人生还了 |
[07:05] | You’re right, I’m sorry. | 你说得对 我很抱歉 |
[07:07] | There should be an app | 应该出个应用 |
[07:08] | that tells you when your friends are fighting, | 提前说你的朋友们在吵架 |
[07:09] | so you can fake a dead grandma and stay home. | 这样你就能假装祖母去世 留在家里了 |
[07:12] | That’s a great idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[07:14] | I really love you. | 我真的很爱你 |
[07:15] | I really love you. | 我真的很爱你 |
[07:19] | Okay, calm down. | 好 冷静 |
[07:21] | The steak can sense your anger. | 牛排能感受到你的愤怒 |
[07:25] | If we leave now, they might not remember we were here. | 如果我们现在就走 他们也许会不记得我们来过 |
[07:29] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[07:30] | Jill’s my friend and she needs my help. | 吉尔是我的朋友 她需要我的帮助 |
[07:33] | God put me here for a reason. | 上帝让我来这里是有理由的 |
[07:37] | It’s a big house. Could be hours till I find her. | 这房子很大 我找她可能要花几个小时 |
[07:44] | Yes, I know, sir. It’s coming right up, okay? | 我知道 先生 马上就好 |
[07:47] | Just be a few more minutes. Thank you for your patience. | 还剩几分钟 感谢您的耐心 |
[07:49] | I appreciate it, all right? | 我很感激 好吗 |
[07:52] | I see you’re wearing your beret at a saucy angle. | 我看到你歪戴着贝雷帽 |
[07:54] | Are you trying to send a message? | 你是想暗示我什么吗 |
[07:56] | Eyes on the chicken. | 看好你的鸡 |
[07:58] | Where’s my food? We’re missing the dirt bike raffle. | 我的食物呢 我们要错过越野摩托抽奖了 |
[08:01] | It’s coming right up. | 马上就好 |
[08:02] | I need five “Coke vans” And I need ’em now. | 我要五杯香草可乐 现在就要 |
[08:04] | – Heard. – What’s our ETA? | -收到 -还有多久做好 |
[08:05] | I don’t know. I’m still on number one. | 我不知道 我还在做第一单 |
[08:08] | What? | 什么 |
[08:08] | Well, it’s opening night. | 今晚是开张夜 |
[08:10] | There might be food critics out there. | 外面可能有美食评论家 |
[08:13] | I’m sorry, he’s a perfectionist. | 抱歉 他是个完美主义者 |
[08:14] | Here, enjoy a complimentary cup of cola from Paris. | 给 请享受巴黎的免费可乐 |
[08:17] | This is warm. | 这是热的 |
[08:19] | That’s how they drink it in France. Oh, my God. | 法国人就是这样喝的 天啊 |
[08:21] | Am I the only one who summered in Provence? | 只有我一个去普罗旺斯避暑吗 |
[08:24] | Order up. | 上菜 |
[08:25] | Finally. | 终于好了 |
[08:31] | That’ll be $24. | 这个24块 |
[08:35] | Jill? | 吉尔 |
[08:36] | Over here. | 在这里 |
[08:39] | – One more time. – Here. | -再说一次 -这里 |
[08:41] | Here. | 这里 |
[08:44] | There you are. What’s going on? | 你在这里啊 怎么了 |
[08:47] | Andy and I are gonna break up, and it’s all your fault. | 安迪和我要分手了 都怪你 |
[08:51] | Hang on, I don’t want you to think i’m not taking you seriously. | 等等 我不想让你觉得我在敷衍你 |
[08:56] | Okay, now go. | 好 现在说吧 |
[09:04] | After seeing you and Adam at the Bistro so in love, | 在看到你和亚当在咖啡馆情深意浓后 |
[09:07] | I got to thinking I want Andy and I to have that, too. | 我开始想 我希望我和安迪也一样 |
[09:11] | I mean, sure, we’re good, | 当然了 我们感情很好 |
[09:13] | but I want to go to that higher ground you were talking about. | 但我想踏入那个你所说的更高领域 |
[09:15] | I want to get this show on the road. | 我想步入正轨 |
[09:17] | There’s nothing wrong with that. | 这没什么错 |
[09:19] | That’s what I thought. | 我也是这样想的 |
[09:21] | So I came home, marched right into the bathroom, | 所以我回家 径直走进浴室 |
[09:24] | told Andy I wanted to deepen our relationship, | 告诉安迪我想加深感情 |
[09:26] | and you know what he said? | 你猜他说了什么 |
[09:28] | “Can I finish my shower first?” | “我能先洗完澡吗” |
[09:31] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[09:34] | So I flushed the toilet on him, grabbed all the towels and left. | 所以我冲了马桶气他 拿上所有的毛巾走了 |
[09:40] | Why am I even in this relationship? | 我为什么要谈这个恋爱呢 |
[09:42] | I mean, despite the efforts of some pretty good doctors, | 尽管很多优秀医生都努力过 |
[09:45] | I am not getting any younger. | 但我不会变年轻了 |
[09:48] | Here’s the thing: | 是这样 |
[09:49] | the Bonnie-Adam journey to perfection | 邦妮和亚当的完美之旅 |
[09:52] | starts in a little town I call Communication. | 始于一个我称之为”交流”的小起点 |
[09:56] | Well, how can I communicate if he won’t talk? | 如果他不想说话 我要怎么交流 |
[09:58] | Well, first you have to stop off at a quaint little hamlet | 首先你得造访一个我称之为”耐心”的 |
[10:00] | I call Patience. | 古朴小村庄 |
[10:02] | Adam was the same way. | 亚当以前也一样 |
[10:04] | He’d only open up to me after watching a movie about sports | 他只在看了一部体育电影后才会对我敞开心扉 |
[10:07] | or when someone famous died. | 或者有名人去世了 |
[10:08] | You know, someone they made a sports movie about. | 他们为他拍了一部体育电影 |
[10:13] | After all these years and all these relationships, | 过了这么多年 谈了这么多次恋爱 |
[10:15] | you’d think I’d understand men by now. | 按说我已经理解男人了 |
[10:18] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 别自责啊 |
[10:19] | How are you supposed to understand the people | 你怎么能理解给我们带来了 |
[10:20] | who brought us war and magic shows? | 战争还有魔术表演的人们 |
[10:23] | I mean, they don’t even understand themselves. | 他们都不理解自己 |
[10:25] | I think that’s why they overexplain everything. | 所以他们过度解释一切 |
[10:28] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[10:30] | I asked Andy to turn up the heat | 我让安迪调高温度 |
[10:31] | and he told me how to build a damn thermostat. | 结果他告诉我怎么造恒温器 |
[10:34] | I asked Adam to turn down the heat | 我让亚当调低温度 |
[10:36] | and he explained menopause to me. | 结果他跟我解释更年期 |
[10:40] | Sometimes with Bonnie, I say, “Okay, let’s talk,” | 有时候我对邦妮说 “好吧 聊聊吧” |
[10:42] | and she’s off to the races. | 她就滔滔不绝 |
[10:45] | I just nod my head until she punches herself out. | 我就点头 直到她说完 |
[10:48] | And that works? | 那有作用吗 |
[10:49] | Yeah, it does. | 是的 |
[10:51] | If I sit in the right place, | 如果我坐的位置对了 |
[10:52] | I can watch TV over her shoulder. | 还能越过她的肩膀看电视 |
[10:55] | Jill demands eye contact. | 吉尔要求有眼神接触 |
[10:57] | You should hear some of the things she says. | 你真该听听她说的一些话 |
[10:59] | I guarantee you I’ve heard worse. | 我跟你保证 我听过更糟糕的 |
[11:02] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[11:04] | You want to play that game with me? | 你想跟我比一比吗 |
[11:06] | “We can’t watch Shark Tank anymore because you think | “我们不能看《创智赢家》了 因为你觉得 |
[11:08] | all my inventions are stupid.” | 我所有的发明都很蠢” |
[11:12] | “I know it’s 3:00 in the morning and you’re sound asleep, | “我知道现在是凌晨三点 你睡得很香 |
[11:14] | but why do you hate my feet?” | 但你为什么讨厌我的脚” |
[11:17] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. That fight greeted the dawn. | 是的 那场争吵持续到天明 |
[11:21] | Okay, okay. | 好 |
[11:22] | “There’s a different brand of women’s razor in the shower. | “浴室里有其他牌子的女用剃毛刀 |
[11:25] | Who are you sleeping with?” | 你跟谁睡了” |
[11:28] | Oh, my God, my knees just buckled. | 天啊 我的膝盖发软了 |
[11:30] | What’d you say? | 你说了什么 |
[11:30] | I said I’m not sleeping with anyone, but if I were, | 我说我没跟任何人睡 但如果我睡了 |
[11:33] | she’d be smart enough to shave her legs at her place. | 那女人肯定足够聪明 会在自己家刮腿毛 |
[11:36] | To which Bonnie replied, | 邦妮对此的回应是 |
[11:37] | “Oh, so now you don’t think I’m smart enough?” | “现在你觉得我不够聪明了吗” |
[11:40] | I mean, that-that-that’s terrifying. | 太可怕了 |
[11:43] | I also realized that I’ve been buying women’s razors this whole time. | 我还意识到我一直买的都是女用剃毛刀 |
[11:51] | Order up. | 上菜 |
[11:52] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no. It’s not break time. | 不不 现在不是休息时间 |
[11:55] | I can’t go on. | 我没法继续了 |
[11:56] | No, you’re not allowed to say that | 不 你都没开始 |
[11:57] | until you’ve actually started. | 怎么能说你没法继续 |
[11:58] | How did this happen? | 这是怎么回事 |
[11:59] | What have I done with my life? | 我这辈子做了什么 |
[12:00] | Ah, boy. | 天啊 |
[12:03] | I traveled the world | 我周游世界 |
[12:04] | with nothing but my knives and a dream. | 只带了刀和梦想 |
[12:06] | I trained under the great chefs of Europe, | 我在欧洲优秀的厨师手下接受培训 |
[12:08] | devoted years to my artistry, and for what? | 花了多年时间打磨厨艺 为了什么 |
[12:11] | To end up in a parking lot serving ruffians in tank tops | 最后沦落到停车场 卖小吃给穿背心的地痞 |
[12:15] | and pants that unzip into shorts. | 他们的裤子拉开拉链就能变成短裤 |
[12:19] | You know, those people passed quite a few vending machines to get to you, | 那些人路过了好几个自动售货机才到你这儿 |
[12:22] | all because something inside them said | 这都是因为他们内心想着 |
[12:24] | there’s more to life than Doritos. | 生活中不仅仅有立体脆 |
[12:26] | But is there? | 是这样吗 |
[12:27] | Yes! Your amazing chicken thing. | 是的 有你超棒的鸡啊 |
[12:29] | Mm, I’m already in a tiny metal coffin. | 我已经在一个小小的金属棺材里了 |
[12:31] | Just close the lid on your way out. | 出去时帮我盖上盖子吧 |
[12:33] | Oh, cut the pity party. You think this truck is small? | 少卖惨了 你觉得这车很小吗 |
[12:36] | Try seven years in an eight-by-ten cell | 试试在三米长二米四宽的牢房里待七年 |
[12:38] | with a chronic masturbator. | 室友还经常自慰 |
[12:40] | I did not survive that to watch you give up. | 我熬过那里可不是为了看你放弃的 |
[12:43] | This is classic French cuisine. | 这是经典的法国菜 |
[12:45] | Giving up is what the French do. | 法国人就会放弃 |
[12:50] | You know, the thing is, | 问题是 |
[12:51] | I’ve been in a hot patrol car for ten hours. | 我在超热的巡逻警车里待了十小时 |
[12:53] | I mean, an 84-year-old woman spit on me today. | 今天一个84岁的老女人对我吐口水了 |
[12:57] | When I get home, I just want to take a shower and relax. | 我回家后就想洗个澡 放松一下 |
[12:59] | I don’t want to talk about my feelings. | 我不想聊我的感受 |
[13:01] | Especially when I’m not wearing pants. | 特别是我没穿裤子的时候 |
[13:04] | I hear you. | 我懂你 |
[13:06] | You know, after my divorce I told myself | 我离婚后告诉自己 |
[13:08] | I’m not gonna fall in love, | 我不会坠入爱河 |
[13:09] | I’m not gonna fall in love, and what did I do? | 我不会坠入爱河 结果我做了什么 |
[13:11] | You fell in love. | 你坠入了爱河 |
[13:12] | I did the same thing, my friend. | 我也做了一样的事 我的朋友 |
[13:14] | What’s wrong with us? | 我们有什么毛病啊 |
[13:16] | We can’t say no to a challenge. | 我们没法拒绝挑战 |
[13:18] | That’s why we grill tri-tip. | 所以我们烤了三岔牛排 |
[13:23] | Maybe we should think about our relationships the same way. | 也许我们该以同样的方式看待恋爱关系 |
[13:27] | Continue. | 继续说 |
[13:29] | You know, season it with care. | 仔细调味 |
[13:32] | Cook low and slow, always cut against the grain. | 小火慢炖 总是逆着纹路切 |
[13:35] | Sometimes just let it rest. | 有时候 就让它静置 |
[13:40] | Yeah, I got everything except cutting against the grain. | 除了逆着纹路切 别的我都懂 |
[13:44] | I don’t know, maybe I’m just hungry. | 我不知道 也许我只是饿了 |
[13:49] | You know what I think you’re afraid of? | 你知道我觉得你害怕什么吗 |
[13:50] | My mother. | 我妈妈 |
[13:53] | Success. | 成功 |
[13:54] | I mean, restaurants are so over. | 餐厅过时了 |
[13:56] | Trucks are the future. Food on the go. | 餐车才是未来 快餐 |
[13:58] | And I see a fleet of Coq au Van trucks | 我看到了一队炖鸡餐车 |
[14:01] | outside every convention center… | 在每个会议中心门外 |
[14:04] | and Masonic Temple. | 还有共济会教堂 |
[14:07] | You do? | 是吗 |
[14:08] | Yes! And it all starts with that one plate of chicken. | 是啊 一切都始于一盘鸡肉 |
[14:12] | We’ve just got to find a faster way to get it out the window. | 我们只用找到更快的上菜方法 |
[14:15] | Yes. We could throw it at them. | 是的 我们可以扔给他们 |
[14:17] | This is street food. You eat it standing up. | 这是街边小吃 是站着吃的 |
[14:20] | It needs to come with a handle, | 得用东西包着鸡肉 |
[14:21] | like a stick or a taco shell. | 像是长面包或者玉米卷 |
[14:23] | Hell, I’d settle for a damn ice cream cone. | 我会接受一个甜筒 |
[14:27] | Our pita bread. | 皮塔饼 |
[14:28] | Paul, you’re my hero. | 保罗 你是我的英雄 |
[14:29] | – What are you planning on doing with that? – Saving your ass. | -你打算用它做什么 -救你的命 |
[14:32] | And I’m gonna squirt mayo on it, so look away. | 我要涂蛋黄酱了 别看 |
[14:36] | Fine, but let’s call it aioli. | 好吧 但我们叫它蒜泥蛋黄酱吧 |
[14:41] | This is the best tri-tip I’ve ever had in my life. | 这是我这辈子吃过的最棒的三岔牛排 |
[14:44] | That, my friend, is the magic of the reverse sear. | 我的朋友 这就是慢烤后煎的魔力 |
[14:49] | You took a photo of it, right? | 你拍了照 对吧 |
[14:50] | Oh, yeah. I already got three likes on Instagram. | 是啊 Ins上已经有三人点赞了 |
[14:52] | I should follow you. | 我该关注你 |
[14:53] | It’s RandyAndyBeefKing. | 我叫粗鲁安迪牛排王 |
[14:58] | Those bastards are already eating. | 那些混蛋已经开吃了 |
[15:00] | No, we’re here for peace. | 我们是为了和平来的 |
[15:02] | Incoming. | 来了 |
[15:05] | Got your salmon here. | 这是你的三文鱼 |
[15:07] | I left it on the grill a little longer than I expected, | 它在烤架上放的时间比我预期的要长 |
[15:10] | but I promise it’s still fish under the black part. | 但我保证烤焦部分下面还是鱼肉 |
[15:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:15] | Now, Jill, why don’t you tell Andy what you’ve been feeling? | 吉尔 你来告诉安迪你的感受吧 |
[15:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:21] | Dude, stop eating. | 兄弟 别吃了 |
[15:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:25] | When I came into the bathroom this afternoon, | 我今天下午进浴室时 |
[15:27] | I was just trying to be emotionally honest with you, | 只是想对你坦诚感受 |
[15:30] | and you got all cranky-pants. | 结果你好烦躁 |
[15:33] | Look, Jill, I’m a cop, okay? At the end of the day… | 吉尔 我是警察 好吗 一天结束时 |
[15:35] | Low and slow. | 小火慢炖 |
[15:38] | Um, yeah, yeah, no, I-I– | 不 我 |
[15:41] | You’re right, I could have been much more receptive. | 你说得对 我本可以更好地倾听你 |
[15:46] | I love it when you open up to me. | 我喜欢你对我敞开心扉 |
[15:54] | Jill, tell Andy what you need from him. | 吉尔 告诉安迪你需要他做什么 |
[15:58] | I need you to be honest with me. | 我需要你对我说实话 |
[16:01] | Good or bad. | 不管是好是坏 |
[16:04] | Nice job. | 做得好 |
[16:07] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[16:09] | What do you think about what Jill just said? | 你对刚才吉尔的话怎么看 |
[16:14] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[16:16] | Well, got to admit I’m a little ashamed | 我得承认 我有点羞愧 |
[16:18] | of the job I did on your fish. | 我烤焦了你的鱼 |
[16:22] | Not gonna lie, I was cooking angry. | 我不骗你 我烤肉时很生气 |
[16:26] | I-I saw the fish as you, | 我把鱼当成是你 |
[16:27] | and I let it char on direct heat. | 我就把它放在明火上 让它被烤焦 |
[16:30] | I’m better than that. | 我没那么低级 |
[16:30] | But I, I hear you, and I know what you want. | 但我听到了你的话 我知道你想要什么 |
[16:36] | You want a deeper relationship, | 你想要更深的关系 |
[16:38] | and I’m all for that. | 我完全赞成 |
[16:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:42] | Of course. I love you. | 当然了 我爱你 |
[16:44] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[16:47] | And I know I got to pick my spots. | 我知道我得选好时机 |
[16:49] | There’s times when you’re not ready to talk. | 有时候你不想聊天 |
[16:52] | But I’m like a tiny little terrier. | 但我就像是只小猎犬 |
[16:55] | I want what I want when I want it. | 要风得风 要雨得雨 |
[16:58] | And that’s… | 那 |
[17:00] | No, no. | 不 |
[17:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:03] | Could I have a piece of your steak? | 我能吃一块你的牛排吗 |
[17:06] | Aw, of course, babe. You can have the whole thing. | 当然了 亲爱的 都给你 |
[17:08] | My cholesterol’s a little high anyway. | 反正我的胆固醇有点高 |
[17:12] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[17:13] | A couple of minutes with Dr. Bonnie, | 跟邦妮医生聊了几分钟 |
[17:15] | and the lovebirds are back on the same perch. | 这对情侣就重归于好了 |
[17:19] | There is no doubt I should take the shortest possible path | 毫无疑问 我应该用最快的方法 |
[17:21] | to being an actual licensed therapist. | 成为一名真正的执业治疗师 |
[17:24] | Well, actually, this guy here sat me down… | 实际上 他让我坐下 |
[17:25] | Season with care. Way to go, babe. | 仔细调味 真棒 宝贝 |
[17:28] | You really do know people. | 你真的很了解人 |
[17:30] | And you wanted to sneak out and go home. | 你还想溜走回家呢 |
[17:40] | I never thought I’d say this, | 我从没想过我会说这话 |
[17:41] | but somehow the pita pulls it all together. | 但皮塔饼搞定了一切 |
[17:44] | Told you. | 跟你说过吧 |
[17:46] | Thank you, Tammy. | 谢谢你 塔米 |
[17:48] | I don’t think I could have survived my maiden voyage | 没有我最爱的少女 我肯定搞不定 |
[17:50] | without my favorite maiden. | 我的首航 |
[17:51] | Oh, that’s okay. I mean, I cleaned up on tips. | 没事 我赚了好多小费 |
[17:54] | Plus, I didn’t have to watch Marjorie | 而且 我可以不必看着玛乔丽 |
[17:55] | put ointment in her cat’s eye. | 给猫的眼睛上药膏 |
[17:58] | Do you really think that I could have a fleet of these trucks? | 你真觉得我能有一队餐车吗 |
[18:01] | Oh, yeah. But I want a percentage. | 是啊 但我想要分成 |
[18:03] | Done. | 成交 |
[18:04] | Look at us. | 瞧瞧我们 |
[18:05] | Despite our past, we learned that we could work together | 虽然我们有段过去 但我们发现我们可以合作 |
[18:08] | and, uh, keep things strictly professional. | 严格保持专业性 |
[18:12] | You have a little mayo on your lip. | 你嘴上有点蛋黄酱 |
[18:14] | It’s aioli. | 是蒜泥蛋黄酱 |
[18:31] | I got to say, | 我得说 |
[18:32] | I am really impressed with myself. | 我觉得自己真厉害 |
[18:35] | I mean, we walked into the middle of a breakup, | 我们走进了分手现场 |
[18:37] | and I turned it into a breakthrough. | 而我将其扭转为突破 |
[18:40] | I kid, but I really should write a book on relationships. | 我开玩笑的 但我真该写一本恋爱秘籍 |
[18:44] | Do the speaker’s circuit, go on Sally Jessy Raphael. | 搞巡回演讲 上《萨莉·杰茜·拉斐尔秀》 |
[18:48] | Which, of course, would turn into my own talk show. | 当然 那会变成我自己的脱口秀 |
[18:51] | Divorce lawyers will hate me, | 离婚律师会恨我 |
[18:52] | but the world will love me. | 但世界会爱我 |
[18:55] | Hold my hand. | 握着我的手 |
[18:57] | This. This is what I’m talking about! | 这样 我就是这意思 |
[19:05] | Oh. It’s Jill. | 是吉尔 |
[19:06] | Safety first. | 安全第一 |
[19:09] | “Andy just told me he wants a…” | 安迪刚告诉我他想 |
[19:14] | Wants a what? | 想什么 |
[19:16] | A-Andy wants a break from her. | 安迪想和她分开 |
[19:19] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |