时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | So I came home, marched right into the bathroom, | 所以我回家 径直走进浴室 |
[00:04] | told Andy I wanted to deepen our relationship, | 告诉安迪我想加深感情 |
[00:06] | and you know what he said? | 你猜他说了什么 |
[00:08] | “Can I finish my shower first?” | “我能先洗完澡吗” |
[00:11] | When I get home I just want to take a shower and relax. | 我回家后就想洗个澡 放松一下 |
[00:14] | I don’t want to talk about my feelings. | 我不想聊我的感受 |
[00:16] | Especially when I’m not wearing pants. | 特别是我没穿裤子的时候 |
[00:18] | It’s Jill. Safety first. | 是吉尔 安全第一 |
[00:20] | Andy wants a break from her. | 安迪想和她分开 |
[00:25] | – Tammy, alcoholic. – Hi, Tammy. | -塔米 酒瘾者 -塔米 |
[00:27] | Lately I’ve been looking for ways to deepen my spiritual connection, | 最近我在找方法提高精神修养 |
[00:30] | so, um, I decided to take a peaceful nature hike. | 所以我决定来一次宁静的自然远足 |
[00:33] | No phones, no earbuds, not even gum. | 没有手机 耳机 甚至没有口香糖 |
[00:37] | And that’s when I realized | 然后我意识到了 |
[00:39] | hell is other people while also walking uphill. | 远足的他人即地狱 |
[00:44] | This couple behind me– and I feel compelled | 我身后的那对伴侣… 我觉得我有必要 |
[00:45] | to point out that the guy was wearing leggings– | 指出那个男人穿着紧身裤 |
[00:48] | anyway, they were going on and on in great gory detail | 总之 他们一直在讲蜱虫 |
[00:51] | about this tick that had set up shop in his… | 在他的泳裤区域翻江倒海的 |
[00:54] | well, let’s just say his swimsuit area. | 恶心细节 |
[00:58] | She told me this one over breakfast. | 她是在吃早饭时给我讲的这事 |
[01:01] | I mean, how am I supposed to achieve inner peace | 听着他们喋喋不休地说热敷法 |
[01:02] | when I’m listening to them yakking about hot compresses | 镊子 还有他昏倒在厨房的桌子上 |
[01:04] | and tweezer angles and him passed out on the kitchen table? | 我还怎么实现内心的宁静呀 |
[01:07] | I thought, “You know, | 我想着 |
[01:07] | I’ll just speed up so I don’t have to hear it.” | 我走快点 这样就不用听了 |
[01:09] | But then I realized | 但然后我意识到 |
[01:10] | I’d never know how it turned out, | 那样我就永远不会知道结局了 |
[01:11] | so I pretended to drink water to catch the end. | 所以我假装补水 听了结局 |
[01:14] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[01:15] | He just needs the leggings to trust the woods again. | 他只是需要穿上紧身裤 才敢再次进森林 |
[01:20] | Anyway, I never connected with God, | 总之 我没和上帝神交 |
[01:22] | but I do know what to do in case a tick | 但我知道了我的敏感区域 |
[01:24] | ever sets up shop in my hoo-ha. | 有了蜱虫该怎么办 |
[01:31] | Someone else, please. | 还有谁 拜托了 |
[01:35] | Jill, alcoholic. | 吉尔 酒瘾者 |
[01:36] | Hi, Jill. | 吉尔 |
[01:37] | Well, Andy and I are still on pause. | 安迪和我依然在停顿期 |
[01:40] | I guess we have a different definition of what “Pause” Means. | 我猜我们对”停顿”的定义不同 |
[01:46] | See, now, that was a pause. | 看吧 这才叫停顿 |
[01:49] | Oh, she was acting. I didn’t know what was happening. | 她在演啊 我都不知道发生了什么 |
[01:52] | People, we’re at day 16, and I’m coming unglued. | 各位 已经是第16天了 我心烦意乱 |
[01:55] | I’m also regretting the fact that I let Andy be the one | 我也很后悔我让安迪决定 |
[01:57] | who gets to say, “Pause over.” | 停顿何时结束 |
[01:59] | I just wish I knew what was going on in his head. | 我只是希望我知道他在想什么 |
[02:04] | I mean, he has told me that sometimes I can be a bit too much, | 他说过我有时候有点难搞 |
[02:06] | but if loving hard and living large means I’m too much, | 但如果爱得荡气回肠 活得轰轰烈烈也叫难搞 |
[02:10] | then guilty as charged. | 那我就有罪吧 |
[02:14] | I just feel so helpless, and as we all know, | 我感觉很无助 我们都知道 |
[02:17] | that is a dangerous feeling for an alcoholic. | 这种感觉对酒瘾者来说很危险 |
[02:21] | But I mean, I-I’m not gonna drink or use over it. | 但我不会为此喝酒或嗑药 |
[02:25] | I may have gone on a bit of a shopping spree. | 我倒是可能疯狂购物了 |
[02:28] | American Express called to make sure I was okay. | 美国运通都打电话来确认我没事了 |
[02:31] | They’re so sweet. | 他们真暖心 |
[02:33] | Anyway, thanks. | 总之 谢了 |
[02:37] | Bonnie, alcoholic. | 邦妮 酒瘾者 |
[02:38] | Hi, Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[02:40] | Don’t worry, Jill. | 别担心 吉尔 |
[02:41] | Adam and Andy are watching football tonight, | 亚当和安迪今晚一起看橄榄球 |
[02:42] | so I’ll find out what’s going on in his head. | 我会查清楚他在想什么 |
[02:44] | I’m sorry, I know that was cross talk, | 抱歉 我知道这算插嘴 |
[02:46] | but she usually sits next to me and I just whisper to her | 但她通常坐在我身边 在玛乔丽唠唠叨叨时 |
[02:48] | while Marjorie drones on. | 我都是小声跟她说的 |
[02:52] | Marge, bring us home. Big finish. | 玛乔丽 开整吧 完美收官 |
[03:24] | What are you doing up so late? | 你怎么这么晚还没睡 |
[03:26] | Uh, I’m just, uh, watching this movie. | 我在看这部电影 |
[03:28] | It’s an infomercial for Flex Seal. | 这是强力胶水购物节目 |
[03:32] | Well, it’s riveting. | 很吸引人 |
[03:33] | They’re making a boat out of rags. | 他们在用破布造船 |
[03:35] | Could’ve used that when I was trying | 我当年逃离菲律宾时 |
[03:36] | to get out of the Philippines. | 有这东西就好了 |
[03:39] | Well, good night. | 晚安 |
[03:41] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:42] | How was your night with Andy? | 你和安迪今晚玩得怎样 |
[03:44] | Great. | 很好 |
[03:45] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[03:47] | He hasn’t talked to Jill for 16 days. | 他16天没和吉尔说过话了 |
[03:49] | Did he say why? | 他讲理由了吗 |
[03:50] | It didn’t come up. | 我们没提起这事 |
[03:51] | You were with him all night | 你和他待了一整晚 |
[03:52] | – and it didn’t come up? – No. | -竟然没提起这事吗 -没有 |
[03:54] | Then what the hell did you talk about | 那你们五个半小时 |
[03:56] | for five and a half hours? | 都聊了些什么 |
[03:57] | Oh, the end of the early game, and then the whole late game. | 我们聊了上半场最后阶段 整个下半场 |
[04:00] | Which actually had a successful onside kick. | 那其实是一次成功的弃踢 |
[04:03] | I mean, you just don’t see it since the rule change. | 你压根看不出来 因为规则变了 |
[04:06] | Really? The only couples friends we’ve ever had are in crisis, | 真的吗 我们唯一的情侣朋友遭遇感情危机了 |
[04:09] | and you didn’t ask him anything about it? | 你竟然一句话都没问他吗 |
[04:11] | No. | 我没问 |
[04:12] | That is so men. | 太直男了 |
[04:14] | No feelings allowed. | 不谈感情 |
[04:16] | Oh, no, there were plenty of feelings. | 不 感情可是很丰富的 |
[04:17] | You have to understand, this onside kick… | 你必须明白 那个弃踢… |
[04:20] | If you say the words “On,” “Side” or “Kick” One more time, | 如果你再说一次”弃”和”踢” |
[04:25] | I’m going into the kitchen, grabbing a can of soup, | 我就进厨房 拿一个汤罐 |
[04:27] | and throwing it at you as hard as I can. | 用尽全力丢你一脸 |
[04:30] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:32] | Just really changed the ga… | 那真的改变了比赛局面… |
[04:33] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:36] | Think. Did he say anything at all? | 好好回想 他有说过什么吗 |
[04:39] | Anything at all that might explain how he’s feeling about Jill | 任何能解释他对吉尔的感受 |
[04:43] | or if anything’s changed in their relationship? | 或他们之间感情生变的话 |
[04:45] | He really didn’t, Bonnie. | 他真的没说 邦妮 |
[04:47] | The man’s got a lot on his plate right now. | 那个男人现在烦心事很多 |
[04:49] | He’s breaking in a new partner, he’s trying to make sergeant, | 他在和新搭档磨合 他在努力升警司 |
[04:52] | he had the Raiders plus three, | 他的突袭者队领先3分 |
[04:54] | which the onside kick completely just… | 结果那个弃踢完全… |
[04:56] | I’ll just go get the can of soup myself. | 我自觉去拿汤罐 |
[05:03] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[05:04] | Wait one damn second. | 该死的等等 |
[05:06] | Huh? What? | 怎么了 |
[05:07] | Andy’s new partner. Tell me more. | 安迪的新搭档 给我多讲讲 |
[05:09] | What? I don’t know, she was on plainclothes, | 什么啊 我不知道 她以前是便衣 |
[05:11] | – and then she spent plainclothes… – “She”? | -然后她便衣… -她 |
[05:13] | She? She? | 她 她 |
[05:15] | That’s what I said. | 我也是这么说的 |
[05:17] | Well, he’s been partners with Bert for ten years. | 他和伯特搭档十年了 |
[05:20] | What happened to Bert? | 伯特去哪了 |
[05:21] | He reunited with his twin brother | 他和双胞胎兄弟重聚 |
[05:22] | and they got picked to do The Amazing Race. | 被选中去参加《极速前进》了 |
[05:26] | You know, there was a third one, but Bert ate him in the womb. | 其实是三胞胎 但伯特在子宫里吃掉了他 |
[05:32] | Wow, well, Andy was blindsided. | 安迪被搞得措手不及 |
[05:36] | And-and, uh, you know, | 现在 |
[05:38] | now he spends 12 hours a day in a car with Joanna. | 他和乔安娜一天在车里待12个小时 |
[05:40] | The skank. | 贱货 |
[05:41] | Okay, ladies. | 好了 女士们 |
[05:43] | I know our brains are excellent machines for jumping to conclusions, | 我知道我们都喜欢妄下结论 |
[05:47] | but we don’t know anything about this Joanna. | 但我们一点都不了解乔安娜 |
[05:49] | I know her. I see her all the time at the ER. | 我了解她 我经常在急诊室见到她 |
[05:52] | Well, there you go. I’m sure she’s very… | 这就对了 我相信她一定非常… |
[05:54] | Hold on, Marjorie, I want to hear what Wendy has to say. | 等等 玛乔丽 我想听听温蒂怎么说 |
[05:58] | You get one a year. Make it count. | 这是你一年仅有一次的机会 好好利用 |
[06:01] | Tell me everything about her. | 告诉我关于她的一切 |
[06:04] | She’s nice. | 她很好 |
[06:07] | Is that it? | 这就完了吗 |
[06:09] | Kinda. | 算是吧 |
[06:10] | Somebody get me a can of soup. | 谁给我拿个汤罐 |
[06:11] | I’ll get it out of her. | 我来审她 |
[06:13] | I don’t know what you want from me. | 我不知道你想听我说什么 |
[06:15] | She has two dogs, Barkley and Slayton. | 她有两只狗 巴克利和斯雷顿 |
[06:17] | Aw, now I feel bad for calling her a skank. | 现在我后悔叫她贱货了 |
[06:22] | But she still is. | 但她依然是个贱货 |
[06:25] | What does she look like? | 她长什么样 |
[06:26] | Your nostrils are scaring me. | 你的鼻孔吓到我了 |
[06:29] | This is getting out of hand. | 这有点失控了 |
[06:31] | Calm down, Jill. | 冷静下来 吉尔 |
[06:32] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[06:34] | Wendy, honey, | 温蒂 亲爱的 |
[06:37] | what does she look like? | 她长什么样 |
[06:40] | I don’t know. She’s just nice. | 我不知道 她就是很好嘛 |
[06:43] | Around 40 years old. | 大概40岁 |
[06:45] | Kind of average-looking. | 大众脸 |
[06:47] | Before me, average was Andy’s type. | 在喜欢我之前 安迪喜欢大众脸 |
[06:49] | Okay, okay, you have no reason to suspect | 好 你没理由怀疑 |
[06:51] | that Joanna and Andy have anything | 乔安娜和安迪 |
[06:53] | beyond a professional relationship. | 拥有工作以外的关系 |
[06:55] | And, Jill, you agreed to this break | 吉尔 你同意暂缓关系 |
[06:57] | to give him time to think, | 给他时间思考 |
[06:58] | and you have to honor that agreement. | 你必须遵守约定 |
[07:00] | Okay, but I made that agreement before I knew about | 好 但我做这个约定时并不知道 |
[07:03] | average Joanna and her two damn dogs. | 有大众脸乔安娜和她的两只臭狗 |
[07:05] | Oh, and she also collects vintage dolls. | 她还收藏古董娃娃 |
[07:07] | What, have you watched a documentary on this woman? | 你是看了这个女人的纪录片吗 |
[07:10] | My kingdom for a can of soup. | 我愿意用任何东西换个汤罐 |
[07:14] | Steak, Tater Tots, beer and me. | 牛排 炸土豆泥 啤酒和我 |
[07:17] | Your four favorite food groups. | 你最喜欢的四合一套餐 |
[07:19] | It all looks great. | 看起来都很棒 |
[07:20] | And again, my apologies. | 我再次道歉 |
[07:22] | I did not know I was striking your handsome face | 我不知道我用枕头带拉链的那面 |
[07:25] | with the zipper side of the pillow. | 砸到了你帅气的脸 |
[07:26] | Apology accepted, but if anybody at the bar asks, | 我接受道歉 但如果酒吧的人问起来 |
[07:29] | I took a guy with a knife down. | 就说我干翻了一个拿刀的人 |
[07:32] | How’s Jill doing? | 吉尔还好吗 |
[07:34] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[07:35] | The Joanna bombshell sent her into a tailspin, | 乔安娜这一重磅新闻让她陷入了混乱 |
[07:37] | but she’ll be fine. | 但她会没事的 |
[07:38] | Yeah, but Jill’s fine and normal fine | 对 但吉尔的没事跟正常的人没事 |
[07:40] | are not the same fine. | 可不一样 |
[07:42] | Go on. | 说来听听 |
[07:44] | Well, you know. She comes with a side of drama. | 你知道的 她总是很戏剧化 |
[07:46] | It’s like Andy says, she’s a bit of a handful. | 就像安迪说的 她有点难搞 |
[07:52] | Tell me the Tater Tot | 告诉我 炸土豆泥 |
[07:54] | is not the most perfect form of potato. | 难道不是土豆的最完美形态吗 |
[07:57] | You got the crispy outside, you got the fluffy inside… | 外面酥脆 里面软糯… |
[07:59] | Do you think I’m a handful? | 你觉得我难搞吗 |
[08:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:06] | Is that what you say about me? | 你是这样说我的吗 |
[08:09] | I don’t say that. | 我没说过 |
[08:10] | Andy says that about Jill. | 是安迪这样说吉尔的 |
[08:12] | What I say about you is… other stuff. | 我说你的是…其他话 |
[08:19] | Is that a good wow? | 这是褒义的感叹吗 |
[08:20] | It is not. | 不是 |
[08:23] | I want you to explain to me | 我要你给我解释一下 |
[08:24] | how I got in trouble for something that Andy said. | 我为什么因为安迪的话惹上了麻烦 |
[08:26] | – You know how. – I-I really don’t. I… | -你知道为什么 -我真不知道 |
[08:29] | But since you’re already mad, I’ll take your Tots. | 但既然你已经生气了 那我就拿走你的炸土豆泥吧 |
[08:36] | Hey, I’m just calling to see how you’re doing. | 我只是打电话问问你还好吗 |
[08:39] | I’m doing a lot better now. | 我现在好多了 |
[08:41] | Why are you whispering? | 你为什么低声说话 |
[08:42] | Because Andy and Joanna have their windows rolled down | 因为安迪和乔安娜没关车窗 |
[08:44] | and they’re right in front of me at the stop sign. | 他们就在我前面的停车标志处 |
[08:47] | So you’re following them? | 你在跟踪他们吗 |
[08:49] | Yep. | 是的 |
[08:50] | And do they know you’re there? | 他们知道你在那里吗 |
[08:52] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[08:53] | I took my housekeeper’s car as a disguise. | 我开了我管家的车作为伪装 |
[08:57] | But I really wish I would’ve peed before I came out here. | 但我真希望我来之前小便过 |
[09:01] | Okay, I want you to listen to me. | 好 我要你仔细听我说 |
[09:03] | This is very, very wrong. | 这样做非常非常不对 |
[09:06] | I brought binoculars, tacos and a jar to pee in. | 我带了望远镜 玉米饼和小便罐 |
[09:15] | Hey, you didn’t mention that your housekeeper’s car | 你没说过你管家的车 |
[09:17] | is also a Range Rover. | 也是路虎 |
[09:18] | Yeah, I gave her my old one. | 我把旧车送给了她 |
[09:19] | I put that woman through hell. | 我让那个女人受尽了折磨 |
[09:22] | Technical question: can you see anything? | 问个技术问题 你能看见任何东西吗 |
[09:25] | Not really. Just give me a heads-up if they turn. | 看不太见 他们转弯时提醒我一声 |
[09:28] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[09:29] | How about I introduce you to the Bonnie Plunkett School | 不然我引荐你上邦妮·普兰科特 |
[09:31] | of Surveillance Techniques. | 监视技术学院吧 |
[09:33] | Normally a masterclass I teach out by the airport. | 那是我在机场教的大师班 |
[09:36] | I’m doing great. We’re right behind ’em. | 我做得很好 我们正紧紧跟着他们 |
[09:38] | Yeah. That’s your first mistake. | 这是你犯的第一个错误 |
[09:39] | You never want to be right behind them. | 你永远不能紧紧跟着他们 |
[09:40] | In fact, the best place to be is in front of them. | 事实上 最好的位置是开在他们前面 |
[09:43] | Well, how do I do that? | 我怎么做到这点 |
[09:44] | And lesson one begins. | 第一课开始了 |
[09:46] | All right, I’ll pull over. | 好吧 我靠边停车 |
[09:47] | No, you don’t have to stop. | 没那个必要 |
[09:49] | Scooch your seat back, here I come. | 把你的座位往后挪 我过去 |
[09:51] | You want to go over or under? | 你想在上面还是在下面 |
[09:52] | Well, pretty-pretty sure I got to go over. | 我肯定只能在上面 |
[09:55] | Okay, on my mark. | 好 听我数数 |
[09:56] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[09:59] | Keep your foot on the pedals. Foot on the pedals. | 踩着刹车 踩着刹车 |
[10:01] | And… eject! | 弹出 |
[10:05] | Aah! Oh, my God, that worked! | 天啊 成功了 |
[10:07] | Yeah, I only swerved four feet over the yellow line. | 我只偏离了黄线四英尺 |
[10:11] | Nothing from your boyfriend up there. | 你男友居然也不拦我 |
[10:12] | What kind of cops are they? | 他们是什么警察啊 |
[10:13] | The kind bonded by lust. | 深陷情欲的警察 |
[10:16] | All right, watch and learn. | 好 看好了 |
[10:17] | I’m gonna pull out in front of them. | 我要开到他们前面去 |
[10:19] | Usually I just sketch this up on an overhead projector, | 通常我只在头顶的投影仪脑补这一幕 |
[10:23] | but let’s see if it actually works. | 但是来看看是否能成功吧 |
[10:31] | – Mirror! Mirror! – Right. Right. | -看后视镜 -好 |
[10:34] | Oh, God, I can only see her. | 天啊 我只能看见她 |
[10:36] | And me, looking desperate. | 还有我自己 看起来很绝望 |
[10:39] | And a little puffy from those tacos. | 玉米饼让我有点肿 |
[10:43] | Nobody stalks their boyfriend | 生活顺利的人 |
[10:44] | ’cause their life is working out. | 肯定不会跟踪男友 |
[10:47] | How is it possible I’ve been sober all this time, | 我坚持戒瘾这么久了 |
[10:50] | and I’m still driving around, chasing men? | 怎么还在开车追男人 |
[10:53] | Yeah, I thought sobering up would get rid of my crazy, too, | 我也以为戒瘾能让我摆脱疯狂 |
[10:55] | but nope, still crazy. | 但我还是个疯女人 |
[10:57] | Just a little less confused during Fantasia. | 只是看《幻想曲》时没那么懵了 |
[11:03] | Mm. Maybe we should just stop and go home. | 也许我们该停车回家 |
[11:06] | I’m proud of you, Jill. | 我真为你骄傲 吉尔 |
[11:07] | I knew if I came out here and spent some time with you, | 我就知道如果我过来陪你 |
[11:10] | you’d start to see that… | 你会开始看到 |
[11:11] | Oh. They’re pulling over. | 他们靠边停车了 |
[11:13] | Quick, don’t lose ’em. | 快 别跟丢了 |
[11:14] | Uh, hang on. | 等等 |
[11:22] | Wow. They didn’t notice that, either. | 他们也没注意到这种操作 |
[11:25] | This is fun. | 真好玩 |
[11:26] | It is fun. | 是啊 |
[11:31] | Two cops, two coffees, no doughnuts. | 两个警察 两杯咖啡 没有甜甜圈 |
[11:34] | Another myth exploded. | 另一个迷思粉碎了 |
[11:38] | Is it horrible that I wish she were drop-dead gorgeous? | 我希望她是个绝色美女 这是不是很可怕 |
[11:43] | I mean, I can’t lose him to her. | 我不可能输给这样的普通女人 |
[11:45] | Well, that’s awfully shallow, Jill. | 这真肤浅 吉尔 |
[11:48] | Although that mustache isn’t doing her any favors. | 虽然她的胡子对她可没什么好处 |
[11:51] | No, wait. That’s just a shadow. | 不 等等 那只是阴影 |
[11:54] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[11:56] | Well, what the hell is that, then? | 那到底是什么 |
[11:59] | If I lose him to somebody less pretty than me, | 如果我输给比我丑的人 |
[12:01] | then it means it’s me. | 那就代表是我的问题 |
[12:02] | You know, my insides. | 我内在的问题 |
[12:05] | And I can’t Botox my insides. | 我可没法给内在打肉毒杆菌 |
[12:07] | If only we could. | 要是可以就好了 |
[12:08] | Right? | 是吧 |
[12:13] | Oh, God, now they’re laughing together. | 天啊 现在他们一起笑了 |
[12:15] | And that’s his real laugh, | 他是真的在笑 |
[12:17] | not the fake one he takes pity on me with. | 不是为了怜悯我而装出的假笑 |
[12:20] | Adam has one of those, too. | 亚当也会假笑 |
[12:23] | Always three. | 总是笑三下 |
[12:24] | – Yeah, and they never make eye contact. – Never. | -他们从来都不眼神接触 -从不 |
[12:28] | You know, I don’t have a fake laugh. | 我就不会假笑 |
[12:29] | If something’s not funny, I just don’t laugh. | 如果事情不好笑 我就不笑 |
[12:31] | And that’s what makes you awesome. | 所以你很棒啊 |
[12:32] | Because you’re authentic. You are the real deal. | 因为你很真实 不玩虚的 |
[12:37] | I know I’m not supposed to call him, but… | 我知道我不该给他打电话 但是 |
[12:39] | I need to know if he’s thinking about me at all. | 我需要知道他有没有一点点想到我 |
[12:45] | Okay, he’s picking up. | 好 他拿起了手机 |
[12:48] | He’s checking caller I.D. | 他在看来电显示 |
[12:49] | And… | 然后 |
[12:50] | he’s putting it back down. | 他把手机放下了 |
[12:53] | He sent me to voice mail. | 他把我转到语音信箱了 |
[12:54] | Because he’s at work. | 因为他在工作 |
[12:56] | They probably have a rule where they can’t take personal calls | 他们也许有规定 在他们喝咖啡 |
[12:58] | while they’re having coffee and-and-and laughing. | 和大笑的时候不能接私人电话 |
[13:02] | Okay, well, then you call him. | 那你给他打电话 |
[13:04] | Well, technically, I think that’s a personal call… | 严格来说 那也是私人电话 |
[13:06] | Call him. | 快打 |
[13:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:12] | All right, he’s picking it up… | 好 他拿起了手机 |
[13:15] | he’s looking at it… | 他在看手机 |
[13:16] | – and he’s… – Hey. Andy. | -他 -安迪 |
[13:20] | Wh-What is up? | 怎么了 |
[13:23] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[13:25] | Thanks for calling. I got to go. | 谢谢来电 我得挂了 |
[13:29] | Oh, he picked up for you. That says everything. | 他接了你的电话 那说明了一切 |
[13:31] | But, Jill, you’re on a pause with Andy. I’m not. | 但是吉尔 你跟安迪在停顿期 我没有 |
[13:34] | He probably picked up for me | 他接了我的电话 |
[13:35] | because he thought it was something to do with Adam. | 也许是他以为亚当有什么事 |
[13:39] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[13:39] | Disguise your voice. | 快变声 |
[13:41] | It’s Tammy. Calm down. | 是塔米 冷静点 |
[13:45] | Jill and I are following Andy around… | 吉尔和我在跟踪安迪 |
[13:48] | – I brought licorice. Catch me up. – Red or black? | -我带了甘草糖 快说说 -红的还是黑的 |
[13:50] | Red. I’m not a serial killer. | 红的 我又不是连环杀手 |
[13:53] | Oh, God, please tell me you didn’t tell Marjorie | 天啊 拜托告诉我 你没告诉玛乔丽 |
[13:54] | what we’re doing. | 我们在干什么 |
[13:56] | Mm-mm. She fell asleep on the couch. | 她在沙发上睡着了 |
[13:56] | She doesn’t even know I’m here. | 甚至都不知道我来了 |
[13:58] | Good, ’cause I am not up for | 很好 我可不想听 |
[13:59] | the “Don’t Stalk Boyfriends” Speech. | “别跟踪男友”的演讲 |
[14:01] | Girls, part of being sober | 姑娘们 坚持戒瘾 |
[14:03] | is not making choices | 就是不要做出那些 |
[14:04] | you’re gonna have to make an amends for down the road. | 以后需要做出补偿的选择 |
[14:08] | Keep your focus on yourself and your sobriety. | 专注自己和戒瘾 |
[14:11] | You know, it would be nice if someone else | 如果别人偶尔清理一次猫砂盆 |
[14:12] | cleaned the cat box once in a blue moon. | 那就太好了 |
[14:15] | It’s not involved with sobriety; it’s just super annoying. | 跟戒瘾无关 只是超烦人 |
[14:22] | Now, this is recovery. | 情况好转了 |
[14:23] | I’m following a cop instead of them following me. | 我在跟踪警察 而不是警察跟踪我 |
[14:27] | Ooh, their woo-woo lights are on! | 他们的警灯亮了 |
[14:28] | Everybody down! We’ve been made! | 大家趴下 我们被发现了 |
[14:30] | No, I think they spotted that drunk guy | 不 我觉得他们是看到了 |
[14:32] | stumbling out of the bowling alley. | 那个跌跌撞撞地走出保龄球馆的醉汉 |
[14:33] | Oh, no shirt on. Such a giveaway. | 没穿上衣 太明显了 |
[14:39] | What’s up with those, Pavarotti? | 那是什么 帕瓦罗蒂 |
[14:41] | I swiped them from Marjorie. | 我从玛乔丽那里顺来的 |
[14:43] | She uses them to keep an eye out for the coyotes | 猫咪玩耍时 她用这个 |
[14:45] | during the cats’ playtime. | 来留意土狼 |
[14:49] | Ooh, Joanna’s strong. | 乔安娜真强壮 |
[14:51] | That’s a solid half nelson. | 这单臂扼颈太帅了 |
[14:53] | Andy very dainty with the cuffs. | 安迪铐手铐很利落嘛 |
[14:56] | Yeah. Comes from a lifetime | 是啊 因为他一直 |
[14:57] | of being the biggest person in the room. | 都是班里最高大的人 |
[14:59] | He accidentally crushed a bunny when he was six. | 他六岁时不小心压扁了一只兔子 |
[15:02] | – Oh, my God. – That’s so sad. | -天啊 -太惨了 |
[15:04] | I know. I’ve been trying to get him into therapy. | 是啊 我一直劝他去看心理医生 |
[15:06] | Easter’s a very difficult holiday for him. | 复活节对他来说很难熬 |
[15:14] | Andy just opened the back door for her! | 安迪刚帮她开了车门 |
[15:15] | Yeah, he kind of had to. She’s got her hand full of drunk guy. | 他必须如此 她两只手都抓着那个醉鬼 |
[15:18] | Drunk-gonna-vomit guy. | 醉鬼要吐了 |
[15:23] | Joanna’s caught a little splash on her sleeve. | 乔安娜的袖子溅上了一点呕吐物 |
[15:25] | And Andy is wiping it off for her. | 安迪在帮她擦 |
[15:27] | That is intimate behavior! | 这是亲密行为 |
[15:30] | I-I’m trying to think if Adam | 我在想亚当是否会 |
[15:31] | would wipe someone’s vomit off my sleeve. | 帮我擦掉袖子上别人的呕吐物 |
[15:33] | I guess he would. | 我想他会 |
[15:35] | Of course he would. | 他当然会 |
[15:36] | He’s a gentleman. | 他是绅士 |
[15:44] | Aren’t you glad we don’t drink like that anymore? | 我们不再像那样喝酒了 你们是不是很高兴 |
[15:46] | And keep our shirts on? | 还穿着上衣 |
[15:48] | Yeah. We’re so healthy now. | 是啊 我们现在真健康 |
[15:55] | Aw. Who bet they were taking him to the hospital? | 谁能料到他们会送他去医院呢 |
[15:57] | I did. | 我料到了 |
[15:58] | Damn it, I thought jail was a stone-cold lock. | 该死 我还以为他蹲监狱是板上钉钉的事 |
[16:01] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢各位老板 |
[16:02] | Oop. They’re dragging him out. | 他们拖他下车了 |
[16:04] | Marone, shirtless puker’s out cold. | 天啊 没穿上衣的酒鬼昏过去了 |
[16:07] | And he lost a sneaker. | 他有只球鞋不见了 |
[16:09] | Been there. You know, people don’t understand. | 我也经历过 人们不明白 |
[16:11] | Every time you see a lone sneaker in the middle of a road, | 每次你看到路上有单独一只球鞋 |
[16:14] | there’s a story. | 那都是有故事的 |
[16:17] | Hey, when did Joanna have time to put on lipstick? | 乔安娜什么时候抽空涂了口红 |
[16:19] | Oh, cut her some slack– she’s got puke on her sleeve. | 别这么严格 她袖子上有呕吐物呢 |
[16:22] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[16:23] | Get in. Close the door. | 上车 关门 |
[16:24] | We’re spying on Jill’s boyfriend. | 我们在监视吉尔的男友 |
[16:28] | Dang it, I miss everything since I took the night shift. | 该死 我错过了一切 就因为我上了夜班 |
[16:31] | Ooh. Licorice. | 甘草糖 |
[16:32] | Hey, what’s going on with the drunk guy? | 那个醉鬼是怎么回事 |
[16:33] | Yeah, did he hit his head? | 他撞到头了吗 |
[16:34] | No. We got to pump his stomach. | 没有 我们得给他洗胃 |
[16:36] | Yeah! I win again. Pay up. | 我又赢了 给钱 |
[16:38] | And there’s a warrant out for his arrest, | 他的逮捕令已经签发了 |
[16:40] | so he’s going to jail after. | 之后他要进监狱 |
[16:41] | Yes! Come to mama! | 太棒了 给老娘钱 |
[16:44] | Hey. See, now, right there, why do they have to stand | 瞧瞧 他们看记事本时 |
[16:47] | so close while they’re going over the little notepads? | 为什么要站那么近 |
[16:49] | “He puked on you, yes he did, done.” | “他吐在你身上了 是的没错 搞定” |
[16:52] | Hey, there’s this guy in radiology, | 放射科有个男的 |
[16:53] | his name’s Lorne, he was in Desert Storm… | 叫洛恩 参与了沙漠风暴行动 |
[16:55] | Nobody cares about Desert Storm Lorne. | 没人在乎沙漠风暴洛恩 |
[16:59] | Joanna does. | 乔安娜在乎啊 |
[17:00] | They just moved in together. | 他们刚同居了 |
[17:03] | What? | 什么 |
[17:04] | Yeah. They found this cute little one-bedroom | 是啊 他们在翻修后的消防站 |
[17:06] | in a converted firehouse. | 找了家温馨的一居室 |
[17:08] | You mean to tell me we’ve been following them around all night | 你是在告诉我 我们跟踪了他们一整晚 |
[17:10] | and she’s got a boyfriend? | 而她有男友吗 |
[17:12] | This firehouse, does it still have the pole? | 那个消防站还有立柱吗 |
[17:14] | Oh, I always wanted a house with a fireman’s pole. | 我一直都想住有消防员立柱的房子 |
[17:18] | Oh, you guys, Andy’s not cheating on me. | 太好了 安迪没有出轨 |
[17:21] | He loves me. | 他爱我 |
[17:23] | My sweet little bunny killer loves me. | 我可爱的兔子杀手爱我 |
[17:27] | Step out of the car. | 下车吧 |
[17:30] | No, uh… | 不 |
[17:31] | just Jill. | 吉尔一个人就行 |
[17:35] | How ya been? | 最近好吗 |
[17:40] | Wendy, don’t you need to get back inside? | 温蒂 你不需要回医院吗 |
[17:42] | I’m the head nurse– I can do whatever I want. | 我是护士长 想做什么都行 |
[17:44] | – Head nurse? – Since when? | -护士长 -什么时候的事 |
[17:46] | Last year, right after I moved. | 去年 就在我搬家以后 |
[17:48] | – You moved? – Do you guys listen to anything… | -你搬家了吗 -你们有没有听过我… |
[17:51] | Shh! It’s getting heavy. | 嘘 局势紧张 |
[17:54] | I wish I could read lips. | 真希望我会读唇语 |
[17:55] | I can. I took a class out by the airport. | 我就会 我在机场附近上了课 |
[17:58] | It’s like a major university out there. | 那里简直像是重点大学 |
[17:59] | You can study anything. | 想学什么都行 |
[18:01] | We don’t need to read lips, you guys. | 我们不需要读唇语 |
[18:03] | This is a full-on breakup. | 这绝对是分手 |
[18:04] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[18:06] | He just handed her a key and she’s crying. | 他刚给了她一把钥匙 她哭了 |
[18:08] | Oop. Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[18:10] | Act like we don’t know everything. | 装作什么都不知道 |
[18:17] | – What happened? – How’d it go? | -怎么了 -怎么样 |
[18:19] | We’re just sitting here. | 我们就坐在这里 |
[18:22] | Well, the pause is over. | 停顿期过了 |
[18:24] | Now we’re on full stop. | 现在我们结束了 |
[18:26] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[18:28] | I guess it’s true, I am a bit too much. | 我想他说得没错 我的确有点难搞 |
[18:32] | No. No. No. | 才不是 |
[18:33] | I am. | 就是 |
[18:35] | But for the record, so are all of you. | 但你们也都是 |
[18:43] | Go ahead and say it. | 你说吧 |
[18:45] | I should’ve kept the focus on myself. | 我该把注意力放在自己身上的 |
[18:47] | Oh, honey, I’m not gonna say anything like that. | 亲爱的 我不会说那种话的 |
[18:50] | Breaks my heart to see you suffering. | 看到你这么难过 我真的心都碎了 |
[18:53] | I will talk to the two of you later. | 我回头再跟你俩聊 |
[18:58] | I can’t believe I blew it. | 难以置信我搞砸了 |
[19:00] | This was the best relationship I’ve had | 这是我离婚后谈过的 |
[19:01] | since my marriage ended. | 最棒的恋爱 |
[19:04] | Mm. I remember, and you said | 我记得 你说过 |
[19:05] | that you would never meet anyone you cared about ever again. | 你再也不会遇见你在乎的人 |
[19:10] | But you did. | 但你遇见了 |
[19:11] | And it’s gonna happen next time too. | 下次你也会再遇良人的 |
[19:17] | Hey. I didn’t know I was walking into the girls’ dorm. | 我不知道自己进了女生宿舍 |
[19:25] | Always three. | 总是笑三下 |
[19:27] | What did Andy do now? | 安迪这次又做了什么 |
[19:29] | If I tell you, you’d have to pay for it. | 如果我告诉你 你就得付出代价 |
[19:31] | I appreciate the heads-up. | 谢谢你提醒我 |
[19:32] | Now get out. Bad time to have a penis. | 走吧 现在长鸡儿的不受欢迎 |