时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Oh, my! | 天啊 |
[00:14] | A handsome interloper | 一位帅气的闯入者 |
[00:16] | has happened upon my impromptu picnic. | 碰巧加入了我随性的野餐 |
[00:31] | Allow me to cool my décolletage with an icy glass of sweet tea. | 请允许我用冰甜茶来给露肩装降温 |
[00:38] | You need to come with me. | 你得跟我走一趟 |
[00:40] | Are you not seeing what’s happening here? | 你看不出来我在干什么吗 |
[00:47] | You’re a traveling salesman, | 你是个行脚商人 |
[00:49] | and my daddy has gone to town for seeds. | 我父亲去城里买种子了 |
[00:51] | We had a swarm of locusts. | 我们遭遇了蝗灾 |
[00:56] | You really need to come with me. | 你真得跟我走一趟 |
[00:58] | But… But, well, now I’m stuck with all this sweet tea | 但我这里还有很多甜茶 |
[01:01] | and whipped cream and this accent. | 还有生奶油 口音也变不过来了 |
[01:08] | Deserted highway, jittery husband. | 荒凉的公路 紧张的老公 |
[01:11] | If I knew you were gonna kill me, | 如果我早知道你要杀我 |
[01:12] | I would’ve worn sweats. | 我就穿运动服了 |
[01:14] | Okay. Look at the billboard. | 好吧 看看广告牌 |
[01:18] | “Mr. Naughty’s.” | “淘气先生” |
[01:20] | A strip club? | 脱衣舞俱乐部吗 |
[01:21] | Naked picnic Monday isn’t good enough for you anymore? | 裸体野餐周一已经满足不了你了吗 |
[01:24] | Look again. | 仔细看 |
[01:26] | What? It’s some poor stripper looking confused and… | 怎么了 某个一脸困惑的可怜脱衣舞女… |
[01:28] | Oh, my God, that’s my daughter! | 天啊 那是我女儿 |
[01:59] | It’s Christy! | 是克丽丝蒂 |
[02:01] | Yeah, we know it’s Christy. | 嗯 我们知道是克丽丝蒂 |
[02:03] | I knew her eyes were big, | 我知道她眼睛很大 |
[02:04] | but now they’re, like, six feet tall. | 但现在足足有六英尺高 |
[02:08] | And I think they’re following me. | 而且我去哪儿都盯着我 |
[02:11] | She hung up her tassels ages ago. | 她很多年前就金盆洗手了 |
[02:13] | Has that thing been up there for 20 years? | 这广告牌立了有二十年吗 |
[02:15] | Judging by all the bird poop, yes. | 根据那么多鸟屎来看 是的 |
[02:18] | Why couldn’t they have pooped on her face? | 它们为什么不拉她脸上 |
[02:21] | Poop on her face! | 拉她脸上 |
[02:23] | At least it’ll be dark soon | 至少天快黑了 |
[02:24] | and people won’t be able to see it. | 人们就看不到了 |
[02:29] | Poop on the lights! | 拉灯上 |
[02:36] | So, | 那么 |
[02:37] | a giant, half-naked Christy has been up there for decades, | 一个巨大的半裸克丽丝蒂立了几十年 |
[02:41] | and we had no idea. | 而我们一无所知 |
[02:43] | You know, I always pictured a boyish figure | 我一直以为她卫衣下 |
[02:45] | under all those hoodies, and, to be honest, | 是男孩身材 实话说 |
[02:46] | I preferred it that way. | 我更希望是那样 |
[02:49] | Do you think she knows? | 你觉得她知道吗 |
[02:50] | Of course not. | 当然不知道 |
[02:50] | I posted a picture of her on her birthday. | 我在她生日那天发了一张她的照片 |
[02:52] | She made me take it down ’cause she didn’t like | 她逼我删掉了 因为她不喜欢 |
[02:54] | how her ears looked. | 她耳朵的样子 |
[02:55] | Upside, you don’t notice her ears on the billboard. | 好消息是 你不会关注她在广告牌上的耳朵 |
[02:59] | I mean, we’ve all heard about her stripper days, | 我们都听说过她的脱衣舞过往 |
[03:01] | but somehow, seeing her 80 feet wide | 但不知为什么 看到她劈叉八十英尺 |
[03:03] | makes it very real. | 让这一切都变得非常真实了 |
[03:07] | Yeah. I mean, I know Marjorie lived in a cardboard box, | 对 我知道玛乔丽曾住过纸箱 |
[03:09] | but if I saw it on a billboard, that would be a bummer. | 但如果我在广告牌上看到了 那就太糟了 |
[03:12] | What would that billboard be for? | 那能是个什么广告牌啊 |
[03:14] | Dave’s Cardboard Box Emporium? | 戴夫纸箱商场吗 |
[03:17] | Well, living in a box | 住在纸箱里 |
[03:18] | was one of the least embarrassing things I did. | 算是我做过最不丢脸的事 |
[03:20] | Thank God social media didn’t exist when I was drinking. | 谢天谢地我酗酒时没有社交媒体 |
[03:22] | Oh, I’m not so lucky. | 我就没那么走运了 |
[03:24] | If you google “Drunk socialite moons Wimbledon,” | 如果你搜”温布尔顿的发呆醉酒名媛” |
[03:27] | hello. | 那就是我 |
[03:28] | I’d be mortified if you guys ever saw my episode of Cops. | 如果你们看过我那集《执法实录》 我会很羞辱的 |
[03:31] | I get arrested, make bail, then get arrested again. | 我被捕了 保释了 然后又被捕了 |
[03:35] | Never jaywalk with a goat if you’re trying to lay low. | 如果你想躲风头 永远别带着山羊闯红灯 |
[03:40] | Well, my daughter has come too far | 我女儿走到现在不容易 |
[03:41] | for her hoo-ha to be a roadside attraction. | 她的”呼啦啦”不该成为路边风景 |
[03:44] | Christy’s gonna lose it when she finds out. | 克丽丝蒂发现后会气死的 |
[03:46] | No, she won’t, ’cause none of us are telling her. | 她不会的 因为谁都不准告诉她 |
[03:48] | I’m gonna handle it. | 我来处理 |
[03:50] | Okay, just… | 好 只是… |
[03:51] | I’m gonna handle it. | 我来处理 |
[03:55] | This is the best burger I’ve ever had. | 这是我吃过最棒的汉堡 |
[03:57] | Just mayo and cheese. I’m in heaven! | 只要有蛋黄酱和奶酪 我就如在天堂了 |
[04:00] | But mostly I feel bad about Christy. | 但我更为克丽丝蒂难过 |
[04:05] | Operator. | 接线员 |
[04:07] | Customer service. | 客户服务 |
[04:09] | Live person! | 活人 |
[04:12] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:12] | I’m trying to get through to the strip club, | 我想联系脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[04:14] | but they have this whole long menu | 但他们有一长串选项 |
[04:16] | about VIP rooms, strip clubs, lost wedding rings. | 有什么VIP包厢 脱衣舞俱乐部 遗失的婚戒 |
[04:19] | What number do I push to save my daughter’s dignity?! | 我该按哪个号拯救我女儿的尊严呀 |
[04:22] | Did you try eight? | 你试过按8吗 |
[04:25] | Oh, there’s Rod. Don’t look. Don’t look. | 罗德来了 别看 |
[04:32] | Did you all just see that? | 你们刚看到了吗 |
[04:33] | No, ’cause you told us not to look. | 没有 因为你不让我们看 |
[04:36] | He completely ignored me. | 他完全无视了我 |
[04:37] | This is why I say dating people from the rooms can get messy. | 所以我才说跟同屋人约会可能会变麻烦 |
[04:41] | Marjorie, we’re alcoholics. When you say “Messy,” | 玛乔丽 我们是酒瘾者 当你说”麻烦”时 |
[04:43] | we hear, “Sounds like fun. Where do I sign up?” | 我们听到的是”听起来真有趣 怎么参加啊” |
[04:46] | God, why did I hook up with him? | 天啊 我为什么要和他搞在一起 |
[04:48] | He’s so not my type. | 他完全不是我的类型 |
[04:50] | He’s arrogant and vain and self-centered, | 他傲慢 自负 以自我为中心 |
[04:52] | and why hasn’t he called me? | 他为什么还不给我打电话 |
[04:55] | Why don’t you call him? | 你为什么不给他打电话 |
[04:56] | Ugh, I don’t want anything to do with him. | 我不想和他扯上关系 |
[04:58] | It’s just awkward. | 太尴尬了 |
[05:00] | I mean, we’ve seen each other naked. | 我们见过彼此的裸体 |
[05:02] | Well, I was naked. He kept his boots on. | 我是裸体的 他只穿着靴子 |
[05:06] | You know, for traction. | 为了站稳 |
[05:08] | So, Rod took his boots off, then took his pants off, | 所以罗德脱了靴子 然后脱了裤子 |
[05:12] | then put his boots back on? | 然后又穿上了靴子吗 |
[05:14] | No. Boots stayed on the whole time. | 不 靴子一直没脱 |
[05:16] | It was like some weird, sexy magic trick. | 就像某种奇怪的性爱魔术 |
[05:19] | All right, ladies, let’s take our seats. | 好了 女士们 就坐吧 |
[05:29] | – Did he look? – Nope. | -他看了吗 -没有 |
[05:31] | Damn it, what a child! | 该死 真幼稚 |
[05:36] | So, how you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[05:37] | You still freaked out about that billboard? | 依然因为那个广告牌而心神不宁吗 |
[05:39] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[05:40] | When I first saw it, | 当我刚开始看见时 |
[05:41] | I was just a guy driving down a road, | 我只是个普通男人 在路上开车 |
[05:43] | happy to see some advertising that didn’t involve | 很高兴看到了一个不是人身伤害 |
[05:46] | personal injury attorneys or eczema. | 或湿疹的广告 |
[05:50] | I started at the feet. All systems go. | 我从脚开始看起 一切正常 |
[05:52] | Worked my way up the legs. Life is good. | 顺着腿看上去 生活真美好 |
[05:55] | Torso did not disappoint. | 躯干没让我失望 |
[05:57] | And wham! It’s my stepdaughter. | 然后哇 是我继女 |
[06:00] | I mean, I nearly drove off the road. | 我差点开车翻了出去 |
[06:03] | So, this strip club– | 这家脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[06:05] | where exactly is it located? | 具体在哪里 |
[06:08] | I haven’t had glitter on the old trousers in a while. | 我裤子上很久没沾过亮片了 |
[06:11] | Come on, man. | 拜托 哥们 |
[06:12] | We’re in a bar. Isn’t this where men can speak from our hearts? | 我们在酒吧里 男人不该掏心窝子吗 |
[06:14] | That’s not where you’re speaking from. | 我看你想掏的是别的地方 |
[06:17] | I am awash in shame. | 我感到非常羞耻 |
[06:19] | I’m sorry. It’s just this whole thing | 对不起 只是这件事 |
[06:21] | made me realize that every woman I’ve ever checked out | 让我意识到了 我打量过的每个女人 |
[06:23] | is somebody’s daughter. | 都是某人的女儿 |
[06:25] | Yeah, but if we all thought that way, | 对 但如果我们都这么想 |
[06:26] | no one would ever have sex again. | 就不会再有人做爱了 |
[06:28] | The human species would go extinct. | 人类会灭绝的 |
[06:31] | You know, men objectifying women | 男人物化女性 |
[06:32] | is what’s keeping civilization alive. We’re heroes. | 正是文明的根基 我们是英雄 |
[06:35] | We’re pigs! | 我们是畜生 |
[06:36] | No, we’re not. | 我们不是 |
[06:37] | We open the doors, we kill the spiders, | 我们帮着开门 我们杀蜘蛛 |
[06:40] | we buy the jewelry. | 我们买珠宝首饰 |
[06:41] | We have to be better. | 我们必须做得更好 |
[06:43] | Do we? | 必须吗 |
[06:46] | Yes! That’s a person up there on that billboard. | 是的 那个广告牌上是个活生生的人 |
[06:49] | With real feelings and a heart and a soul | 她有真感情 心和灵魂 |
[06:52] | and a way of eating lasagna from the middle | 吃千层面喜欢从中间开始吃 |
[06:54] | that’s very endearing. | 真是非常可爱 |
[06:57] | Well, now you’re making me feel bad about myself. | 现在你让我觉得自己很过分了 |
[07:00] | Well, you should. | 你应该这样觉得 |
[07:02] | Truth be told, I have been dragging | 说实话 我最近确实 |
[07:05] | a little sexual toilet paper around on my shoe lately. | 惹上了风流韵事 |
[07:08] | Let me guess. Jill? | 让我猜猜 吉尔 |
[07:09] | Oh, you heard. | 你听说了啊 |
[07:11] | Bonnie told me. | 邦妮告诉我的 |
[07:12] | When you’re married, | 当你结婚以后 |
[07:13] | other people’s adventures are a big deal. | 其他人的新鲜事非常提神 |
[07:16] | Yeah. I’ve been avoiding her since we had sex, | 是的 自打我们上床后 我一直躲着她 |
[07:19] | and perhaps that doesn’t feel good to her? | 也许这会让她感觉不好吧 |
[07:25] | I don’t think women appreciate that the way we do. | 我觉得女人不喜欢我们的做法 |
[07:29] | You know what? I’m gonna give her a ring | 你猜怎么着 我要给她打电话 |
[07:30] | and invite her down here, | 请她来这里 |
[07:32] | and we can sort it out like two adults. | 像两个成年人一样解决这事 |
[07:34] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[07:35] | You know, I-I’ve told myself over and over again | 我一遍又一遍地告诫自己 |
[07:37] | not to fool around with women from meetings, | 不要和互助会的女人乱搞 |
[07:39] | but then I get this incredibly compelling counterargument | 但之后我的鸡鸡提出了 |
[07:42] | from my penis. | 非常有力的反驳 |
[07:43] | They are convincing. | 它们确实难以驳倒 |
[07:58] | Whoops! Sorry. Oh! Carry on. | 抱歉 继续吧 |
[08:02] | God, Tuesday afternoon. What is wrong with men? | 天啊 周二下午 男人有什么毛病 |
[08:08] | It’s open. | 门开着 |
[08:11] | Oh. Hello. | 你好 |
[08:14] | Are you the manager? | 你是经理吗 |
[08:15] | Yep. You’re too old to work here. | 是的 你太老了 不能在这里工作 |
[08:19] | What? | 什么 |
[08:19] | Hey, I could totally work here. | 我完全可以在这里工作 |
[08:22] | All right. Show me what you got. | 好吧 展示一下你的才艺 |
[08:27] | Wait, no. That’s not why I came. | 等等 不 我不是为这个来的 |
[08:30] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[08:31] | Your husband is in there, | 你老公在这里 |
[08:33] | and you need me to go remind him how great his life is back home. | 你要我去提醒他 他在家里的生活有多美好 |
[08:36] | No, my husband knows how great his life is. | 不 我老公知道他的生活有多美好 |
[08:40] | Great. ‘Cause lately, I’ve been struggling | 很好 因为近来我越来越难 |
[08:42] | to come off as sincere. | 表现得真诚了 |
[08:45] | May I? | 我能说了吗 |
[08:46] | Take your chances. | 请坐 后果自负 |
[08:55] | Many years ago, there was a… | 很多年前 有一个… |
[08:57] | there was a girl– a lost girl. | 有一个迷失的女孩 |
[08:59] | But it wasn’t the girl’s fault. | 但这不是那个女孩的错 |
[09:01] | Her-her mother never gave her the road map she needed | 她妈妈没有教导过她 如何在人生中 |
[09:04] | to succeed in life. | 取得成功 |
[09:05] | Actually, no one ever gave her mother the road map, either. | 实际上 也没人教导过她妈妈 |
[09:08] | It’s a vicious cycle. | 这是恶性循环 |
[09:09] | Yeah, I’m familiar with it. | 嗯 我很熟悉 |
[09:13] | Anyway, uh, this girl spent some of her formative years | 总之 这个女孩性格形成期的几年 |
[09:17] | in this very establishment. | 是在这地方度过的 |
[09:19] | Yeah, see, formative years. Now, that’s what I hire. | 对 性格形成期 我雇的就是这种人 |
[09:24] | Uh-huh. But how many of those end up at Georgetown Law school? | 但这其中有多少人最后上了乔治城法学院呢 |
[09:28] | They don’t tend to keep in touch after they leave. | 她们离开后不喜欢保持联系 |
[09:31] | Well, my daughter made that journey, | 我女儿上了 |
[09:34] | and yet she’s still up on your billboard | 但她依然在你们的广告牌上 |
[09:36] | on Route 29. | 在29号公路上 |
[09:39] | You’re Christy’s mom? | 你是克丽丝蒂的妈妈 |
[09:41] | You remember her? | 你还记得她 |
[09:43] | Well, yeah! | 当然了 |
[09:44] | Well, I used to be the DJ back then. | 我那时候是DJ |
[09:46] | Hey, I’m the one who told her | 是我建议她 |
[09:48] | she should work to “Tiny Dancer.” | 她应该随着《小小舞者》起舞 |
[09:50] | Right? You get it? | 你懂吧 |
[09:51] | ‘Cause she-she’s very small. | 因为她身材娇小 |
[09:56] | Well, you-you both made something of yourselves. | 你们都有所成就 |
[09:59] | Yeah, I never dreamed I’d have my own office. | 是啊 我从未梦想过我能拥有自己的办公室 |
[10:02] | So Christy’s still alive, huh? | 克丽丝蒂还活着啊 |
[10:04] | Wow. That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[10:07] | You know, I knew her heart wasn’t in the pole. | 我就知道她的心思不在钢管舞上 |
[10:10] | It’s not for everyone. | 那不适合所有人 |
[10:13] | Well, I’m glad you understand | 很高兴你能理解 |
[10:14] | because it leads me to why I’m here. | 因为这跟我来的原因有关 |
[10:16] | I feel that billboard might have a negative impact | 我觉得那个广告牌可能对她的法律生涯 |
[10:18] | on her legal career. | 产生负面影响 |
[10:20] | I mean, she may be on the Supreme Court one day, | 她有一天可能站在最高法院 |
[10:22] | but not with that thing up there. | 但有那块广告牌可不行 |
[10:24] | Mm, I’m sorry. That billboard’s money. | 对不起 那块广告牌我花了大价钱 |
[10:26] | But it’s more than 20 years old. | 但已经超过20年了 |
[10:29] | You know, people like the vintage. | 人们喜欢有时代感的东西 |
[10:30] | Reminds them of a simpler time. | 这能让他们想到单纯的时代 |
[10:33] | 1998? | 1998年吗 |
[10:35] | Wow. This crazy blue marble, huh? | 令人惊异的蓝色玻璃球[地球] |
[10:37] | Just keeps spinning, don’t it? | 就一直旋转 对吧 |
[10:40] | Look, my daughter worked so hard to get where she is. | 我女儿十分努力才走到今天 |
[10:43] | She shouldn’t have to drag her past behind her for eternity. | 她不该一辈子都被过去困扰 |
[10:45] | That’s… that’s not right. | 那样不对 |
[10:49] | Neither is smoking indoors, but here we are. | 室内抽烟也不对 但我还是抽了 |
[10:53] | That billboard needs to come down, | 你得撤掉那块广告牌 |
[10:55] | and I am not leaving until you change your mind. | 除非你改变主意 否则我不会离开 |
[11:02] | Tony, Bruno, I’d like you to consider | 托尼 布鲁诺 希望你们想想 |
[11:04] | what your mothers think of you right now! | 你们的妈妈现在会怎么看你们 |
[11:11] | The manager wasn’t a terrible guy. | 经理不算太坏 |
[11:12] | He did give me two coupons to the buffet. | 他给了我两张自助餐券 |
[11:14] | – Ooh, I love a good strip club buffet. – Yeah. | -我喜欢脱衣舞俱乐部的自助餐 -嗯 |
[11:17] | I only got a quick look as I was rudely shown the door, | 我只在被拖出去时匆匆看了一眼 |
[11:19] | but there were silver dollar pancakes | 但那里有银币煎饼 |
[11:21] | and what looked to be an ambrosia salad. | 还有看着像神仙沙拉的东西 |
[11:24] | Maybe when we’re done vandalizing, we can drop by. | 也许等我们搞完破坏 就可以去吃 |
[11:28] | No? Okay. | 不吗 好吧 |
[11:30] | Now, this little baby takes no prisoners. | 这个小宝贝毫不留情 |
[11:32] | Two strokes, and it’s bye-bye, Christy’s questionable choices. | 划两下 就能跟克丽丝蒂有问题的选择说再见了 |
[11:38] | What’s going on? | 在干什么呢 |
[11:39] | Could ask you the same thing. | 我也想问你 |
[11:40] | What are you doing with that poor creature? | 你带着那可怜的动物干嘛呢 |
[11:41] | Oh, the vet says he’s pre-diabetic, | 兽医说它处在糖尿病前期 |
[11:43] | so twice a day, we got to walk the hill. | 所以我们一天得爬两次山 |
[11:46] | So, it looks like you two have a project. | 看起来你俩有个项目 |
[11:49] | The strip club wouldn’t take down Christy’s billboard, | 脱衣舞俱乐部不肯撤掉克丽丝蒂的广告牌 |
[11:51] | so I’m taking matters into my own hands. | 所以我要自己动手 |
[11:53] | Aha. So you’re planning to deface it? | 你们计划涂掉她的脸吗[乱涂乱画] |
[11:55] | De-face. De-body. De-whole thing. | 涂掉脸 身体 整块广告牌 |
[11:59] | Hold on. Let’s make sure we look before we leap. | 等等 我们要三思而后行 |
[12:02] | Great. Now we’re gonna get wisdom | 真棒 现在我们要听 |
[12:04] | from a woman who’s walking her cat. | 遛猫的女人传授智慧了 |
[12:06] | I think what we need here is a meeting, | 我觉得我们需要参加会议 |
[12:08] | because your alcoholic brain is running a little wild right now, | 因为你的酒鬼大脑现在有点失控了 |
[12:11] | and Tammy’s getting caught up in the riptide. | 塔米也被卷了进来 |
[12:14] | I am impressionable. | 我容易受影响 |
[12:19] | Maybe I could do a ladies only night. | 也许我们可以搞个女士之夜 |
[12:20] | That way, they won’t even have to deal with men. | 那样她们就不用和男人打交道了 |
[12:22] | You know, make the bar kind of a safe haven. | 让酒吧成为安全港 |
[12:24] | You mean like a lesbian bar? | 你是说像拉拉酒吧吗 |
[12:26] | News flash: not necessarily a safe haven. | 新闻 那可不是什么安全港 |
[12:30] | All right, let’s try a Sparkly Pony. | 好 试试闪亮小马 |
[12:33] | Ooh, it has pineapple in it. I’m mildly allergic. | 里面有菠萝 我有轻微过敏 |
[12:36] | Finally, a little danger! | 总算有点危险了 |
[12:41] | Jill’s here. | 吉尔来了 |
[12:48] | This is gonna be harder than I thought. | 这比我想象中要难 |
[12:53] | – Hello. – Hello. | -好啊 -好啊 |
[12:54] | Uh, thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[12:56] | Mm, no problem. I was in the neighborhood, and… | 没事 我就在这附近 |
[12:59] | already dressed like this. | 已经打扮好了 |
[13:01] | What can I get for you, Jill? | 你要什么 吉尔 |
[13:03] | I’m about to ride a Sparkly Pony. | 我打算骑”闪亮小马” |
[13:04] | Oh, I’ll have one of those, extra sparkle. | 我也要一杯 多加气泡水 |
[13:07] | Jill, if you had to judge my bar as a whole, | 吉尔 如果要你整体评判我的酒吧 |
[13:09] | would you say that it respects women? | 你觉得它尊重女性吗 |
[13:11] | What? | 什么 |
[13:12] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[13:16] | So, you’re the one that called me, | 你给我打电话了 |
[13:18] | ’cause I certainly had no intentions of ever calling you. | 因为我绝对没打算给你打电话 |
[13:20] | I even deleted your contact, | 我甚至删掉了你的联系人 |
[13:22] | so when you called, it was just a number. | 所以你打来电话时 屏幕上就显示了一串数字 |
[13:23] | I didn’t know who it was, so I picked up, and it was you. | 我不知道是谁 所以接了 结果是你 |
[13:27] | Right. Yes. | 好吧 |
[13:28] | Uh, can I get you a drink? | 你要喝一杯吗 |
[13:29] | We just did that. | 我刚点过了 |
[13:31] | Great. Phase one complete, only minor injuries. | 好 第一阶段完成 只受了点轻伤 |
[13:37] | I asked you here because I wanted to own up | 我约你过来 因为我想坦白 |
[13:40] | to my recent aloofness. | 最近的冷漠 |
[13:43] | Oh, I didn’t even notice. | 我都没注意到 |
[13:44] | I mean, you’re not even in my phone, | 我手机里都没你的号码了 |
[13:45] | but I’m still in yours, so who’s aloof now? | 但你的手机里还有我的 现在谁冷漠了 |
[13:49] | Anyway, even if you didn’t notice… | 总之 如果你没注意到 |
[13:51] | I didn’t. | 我是没有 |
[13:51] | Well, I did, and I didn’t treat you | 我注意到了 我没有给你 |
[13:54] | with the respect that you deserve. | 你应得的尊重 |
[13:59] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:01] | Mm. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:05] | Look, we’re two adults | 听着 我们是 |
[14:06] | who had consensual sex in a vacant apartment. | 在一间空公寓两厢情愿地发生性关系的成年人 |
[14:10] | God, that was hard to say out loud. | 天啊 这真难说出口 |
[14:14] | Just so you know, that’s not the kind of behavior | 告诉你一下 这不是我经常 |
[14:17] | I usually indulge in. | 会做的事 |
[14:18] | Well, it’s exactly the kind of behavior I usually indulge in. | 这就是我经常会做的事 |
[14:23] | And then I leave town. | 然后我就出城 |
[14:25] | Only, uh, nowhere to go and no money to get there. | 只不过没地方可去 也没钱动身 |
[14:30] | I didn’t think this one through. | 我没仔细考虑 |
[14:32] | Yeah, I didn’t, either. | 我也是 |
[14:35] | Can-can we just reset | 我们可以重新开始 |
[14:37] | and try being clothes-on, | 试着做穿着衣服 |
[14:40] | wave-to-each-other- across-the-room friends? | 隔着房间互相挥手的朋友吗 |
[14:43] | I can do that. | 可以 |
[14:45] | So, uh, tell me about yourself. | 跟我说说你吧 |
[14:48] | What’s your last name? | 你姓什么 |
[14:53] | Hi. Bonnie, alcoholic. | 邦妮 酒瘾者 |
[14:54] | Hi, Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[14:56] | This is my first time at the 5:45 meeting. | 这是我第一次参加5:45的互助会 |
[15:00] | Not to quibble, but what’s the deal? | 我不是挑剔 但这是怎么回事 |
[15:02] | Can’t commit to 5:30? Can’t commit to 6:00? | 不能改到五点半或者六点吗 |
[15:06] | I mean, when do you have dinner? When do you finish work? | 你们什么时候吃晚餐 什么时候下班 |
[15:08] | Came in handy for us today, though, so thumbs up. | 今天方便了我们 所以点个赞 |
[15:11] | I’ve been known to do a lot of crazy things | 大家都知道我做了很多疯狂的事 |
[15:13] | ’cause, you know, alcoholic. | 因为我是酒瘾者 |
[15:15] | And where this brain goes, the body follows. | 我脑子里产生疯狂的想法 身体接着照做 |
[15:17] | Sometimes the body goes and the brain just stays behind. | 有时候只有身体到了 脑子没到 |
[15:21] | Right now, I’m dealing with a thing where, um, | 现在我遇到了一件事 |
[15:23] | I’m worried my kid is gonna be embarrassed | 我担心我的孩子会因为 |
[15:26] | or hurt or exploited or exposed | 那些在二级公路上开车的人 |
[15:29] | to the kind of people who use secondary highways. | 而觉得丢脸 受伤 剥削或者暴露 |
[15:32] | She means that literally. It’s not a metaphor. | 她说的是字面意思 不是暗喻 |
[15:36] | I keep questioning if my reaction is alcoholic. | 我一直怀疑我的反应是否是酒瘾者的反应 |
[15:40] | Actually, other people | 实际上 是其他人 |
[15:42] | keep questioning it, | 一直在质疑 |
[15:44] | but, yeah, screw that. | 但是 去她的 |
[15:45] | Sometimes it’s not about being an alcoholic. | 有时候重点不是当酒瘾者 |
[15:48] | Sometimes it’s just about being a mom. | 而是当妈妈 |
[15:50] | A mom who wants to protect her kid. | 想保护孩子的妈妈 |
[15:53] | You know what? The more I talk about it, the more I… | 我越说起这件事 就越 |
[15:57] | I can’t be here. | 我不能待在这里 |
[16:01] | Should we follow her? | 我们该跟着她吗 |
[16:02] | No worries. She’s not going anywhere. | 别担心 她哪儿都去不了 |
[16:04] | I got my keys right… | 我的钥匙就在 |
[16:06] | Son of a bitch! | 该死的 |
[16:13] | How far away is your place? | 你家离这里多远 |
[16:14] | Ten minutes, but my housekeeper’s there. | 十分钟 但我管家在家 |
[16:16] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[16:17] | Seven minutes, but my mum’s there. | 七分钟 但我妈在家 |
[16:19] | Hit recline. | 放下座位 |
[16:20] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:24] | This is going very slowly, but it’s only making it hotter. | 速度好慢 但更刺激了 |
[16:31] | Oh. Seriously? | 没搞错吧 |
[16:35] | Oh, hey, Marjorie. | 玛乔丽 |
[16:37] | Oh. Okay. | 好 |
[16:39] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上去 |
[16:41] | You have to go. | 你得走了 |
[16:43] | Just gonna need a moment before I can zip up again. | 我得等一会儿才能拉上拉链 |
[16:52] | This is fun. | 真有意思 |
[16:54] | You guys have never been in my car. | 你们从来没坐过我的车 |
[16:56] | I bought it off a volunteer fireman, so it has a siren. | 我从志愿消防队员那里买的 所以有警报器 |
[17:01] | Well, we appreciate the ride. | 谢谢你载我们 |
[17:03] | Even though I can’t feel my feet. | 虽然我的脚都没知觉了 |
[17:06] | I offered you shotgun. | 我提出了要你坐前排的 |
[17:08] | But I couldn’t because you’re super old, | 但我不能接受 因为你超级老 |
[17:10] | and I’m inherently kind. | 我心地善良 |
[17:15] | I just had to show you. | 我得给你们看看 |
[17:20] | Come on, Bonnie! You’re gonna get hurt! | 下来 邦妮 你会受伤的 |
[17:23] | I don’t care! This is my daughter! | 我不在乎 这是我的女儿 |
[17:27] | Damn it, Wendy. Was that you behind me with the siren? | 该死 温蒂 我后面响着警报的车是你开的吗 |
[17:31] | Bonnie, get down from there! | 邦妮 快下来 |
[17:34] | I’m pretty sure you’re trespassing. | 你肯定擅自闯入了 |
[17:36] | What? | 什么 |
[17:37] | She said you’re trespassing! | 她说你擅自闯入 |
[17:38] | Come on. Use your outside voice. | 来吧 用你的户外的声音 |
[17:43] | You’re gonna end up in jail! | 你会进监狱的 |
[17:46] | Are you really telling me | 你真的在告诉我 |
[17:48] | that if your son was up there in a thong and high heels, | 如果你儿子穿着丁字裤和高跟鞋在广告牌上 |
[17:51] | you wouldn’t do everything in your power to fix it? | 你不会竭尽全力解决吗 |
[17:54] | She has a point. | 她说的有道理 |
[17:55] | You are the mama of all bears when it comes to your son. | 涉及到你儿子时 你是熊妈妈 |
[17:58] | Well, as your sponsor, | 作为你的互助对象 |
[18:00] | I think there’s another way to handle this. | 我觉得这事有别的解决办法 |
[18:05] | As a mother, I’m coming up! | 作为妈妈 我要上来了 |
[18:14] | This is actually fun. | 这其实挺好玩的 |
[18:15] | Hey, maybe I should paint one of my houses. | 也许我该粉刷我的一栋房子 |
[18:19] | – Is that a hickey on your neck? – What? Shh! | -你脖子上是吻痕吗 -什么 嘘 |
[18:23] | Ladies, thank you for dropping whatever | 姐妹们 谢谢你们放下手头的事 |
[18:25] | or whoever you were doing to come here and help me. | 手下的人 来这里帮助我 |
[18:30] | Tammy, did you give her a tail? | 塔米 你给她画了尾巴吗 |
[18:32] | I’m gonna paint over it. | 我会涂掉的 |
[18:36] | Remember, don’t look down. | 记住 别往下看 |
[18:38] | Why? What’s wrong with it? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[18:45] | Sorry, Christy. Cannot FaceTime with you now. | 抱歉 克丽丝蒂 现在没法跟你视频 |
[18:58] | All right, Boz. | 好 波兹 |
[19:00] | We have been through this. You got to exercise. | 我们谈过了 你必须锻炼 |
[19:06] | You heard what the doctor said. | 你听到了医生的话 |
[19:08] | He was very clear. | 他说得很清楚 |
[19:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:12] | Do you want to be on the low-calorie dry food | 你想吃低卡干粮吗 |
[19:15] | when everyone else gets the good stuff? | 别的猫都吃美味猫粮哦 |
[19:19] | I’m not giving in. | 我不会屈服 |
[19:21] | I googled the side effects of feline diabetes, | 我查了一下猫糖尿病的副作用 |
[19:24] | and they’re very upsetting. | 那很可怕 |
[19:28] | Yeah, just a heads-up. | 通知一下 |
[19:29] | Looks like we’re gonna be late to the meeting again. | 我们参加互助会又要迟到了 |