时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | I feel the sun on my face. | 我感觉到阳光照在我脸上 |
[00:13] | I see trees all around me, | 看到包围着我的树木 |
[00:15] | scent of wildflowers on a breeze. | 微风带来野花的香气 |
[00:18] | It’s so beautiful. | 如此美丽 |
[00:25] | In this moment, I’m not stranded in space. | 此时此刻 我没困在太空中 |
[00:30] | It’s been 97 years since a nuclear apocalypse | 那场导致所有地球人死亡的核灾难 |
[00:33] | killed everyone on Earth, | 已过了97年 |
[00:34] | leaving the planet simmering in radiation. | 独留地球继续承受着核辐射 |
[00:37] | Fortunately, there were survivors. | 幸运的是 还有幸存者 |
[00:41] | 12 nations had operational space stations | 爆炸时有十二国 |
[00:43] | at the time of the bombs. | 拥有运行空间站 |
[00:45] | There is now only The Ark, | 现在却只有方舟空间站 |
[00:48] | one station forged from the many. | 它由各空间站合并而成 |
[00:52] | We’re told the Earth needs another 100 years | 我们被告知地球需再一百年 |
[00:54] | to become survivable again. | 才能再次居住 |
[00:56] | 4 more space-locked generations, | 再在太空中生活四代 |
[00:58] | and man can go home, back to the ground. | 人们就可以回家 回到陆地 |
[01:01] | The ground, that’s the dream. This is reality. | 陆地 那是梦 这是现实 |
[01:07] | Prisoner 319, face the wall. | 319号罪犯 面朝墙 |
[01:10] | Reality sucks. | 现实糟透了 |
[01:13] | What is this? | 要干什么 |
[01:14] | Quiet. Hold out your right arm. | 安静 伸出右胳膊 |
[01:17] | No. No. It’s not my time. | 不不 我还不够年龄 |
[01:18] | I don’t turn 18 for another month. | 我下月才满18岁 |
[01:20] | Hold out your arm. | 伸出胳膊 |
[01:21] | On The Ark, every crime, | 在方舟上 每宗罪行 |
[01:22] | no matter how small, is punishable by death | 无论多小 都被处以死刑 |
[01:25] | – unless you’re under 18. – Your watch. | -除非你未满18岁 -你的手表 |
[01:26] | No. It was my father’s. | 不行 这是我父亲的 |
[01:28] | – Take it off. – No. | -拿下来 -不 |
[01:29] | No. | 不要 |
[01:37] | Juvenile offenders get put here… lockup. | 青少年罪犯被带到这里 关起来 |
[01:40] | We call it the sky box. | 我们把这儿叫做天牢 |
[01:44] | Prisoner 319… | 319号罪犯 |
[01:45] | Clarke, stop. Wait here. | 克拉克 听下 在这儿等着 |
[01:49] | Mom? Mom, what’s going on? | 妈妈 妈妈 这怎么了 |
[01:52] | What is this? | 这是怎么了 |
[01:54] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 走吧 |
[01:55] | They’re killing us all, aren’t they, | 他们要杀了我们 是吧 |
[01:56] | reducing population to make more time for the rest of you? | 削减人口来保证剩下的人多活几天 |
[01:59] | Clarke, you are not being executed. | 克拉克 你不会被处决 |
[02:02] | You’re being sent to the ground, | 你被送至陆地 |
[02:04] | all 100 of you. | 你们一百人 |
[02:05] | What? But it’s not safe. | 什么 但那不安全 |
[02:07] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[02:08] | We get reviewed at 18. | 我们18岁的时候会再重审 |
[02:09] | The rules have changed. | 规则改了 |
[02:11] | This gives you a chance to live. | 给了你们活的机会 |
[02:14] | Your instincts will tell you, | 你的本能会告诉你 |
[02:15] | to take care of everybody else first, | 首先要照顾别人 |
[02:17] | just like your father, but be careful. | 就像你父亲一样 但小心点 |
[02:20] | I can’t lose you, too. I love you so much. | 我不能再失去你了 我爱你 |
[02:30] | Earth, Clarke. You get to go to Earth. | 地球 克拉克 你要去地球 |
[03:03] | Welcome back. | 欢迎醒来 |
[03:06] | Look. | 听着 |
[03:07] | Wells, why the hell are you here? | 威尔斯 你为什么在这儿 |
[03:09] | When I found out they were sending prisoners to the ground, | 当我发现他们要送囚犯去地球时 |
[03:11] | I got myself arrested. | 我就把自己送进狱了 |
[03:13] | I came for you. | 我为你而来 |
[03:19] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[03:19] | That was the atmosphere. | 那是大气层 |
[03:22] | Prisoners of The Ark, hear me now. | 方舟的囚犯们 听我说 |
[03:25] | You’ve been given a second chance, | 你们被给予了二次机会 |
[03:27] | and as your Chancellor, | 作为你们的法官 |
[03:28] | it is my hope that you see this as not just a chance for you, | 我希望你们不仅把这个当成自己的机会 |
[03:32] | but a chance for all of us, | 也当做我们所有人的机会 |
[03:33] | indeed for mankind itself. | 甚至是全人类的 |
[03:36] | We have no idea what is waiting for you down there. | 我们不知道等待你们的是什么 |
[03:38] | If the odds of survival were better, | 要是生存率不错 |
[03:40] | we would’ve sent others. | 我们会再送别人去 |
[03:41] | Frankly, we’re sending you | 说实话 我们送你们去 |
[03:42] | because your crimes have made you expendable. | 是因为你们的罪行使你们成为牺牲品 |
[03:46] | – If you are pretty do something nice. – Your dad is a dick, Wells. | -若你们做得不错 -你爸是个混蛋 威尔斯 |
[03:48] | Those crimes will be forgiven, | 那么这些罪行会被原谅 |
[03:50] | your records wiped clean. | 犯罪记录会被清除 |
[03:57] | I saw a ship launch not more than 20 minutes ago. | 不到二十分钟前 我看到了艘飞船发射了 |
[03:59] | Who was on it? | 上面有谁 |
[04:00] | Was it the prisoners? They’re just kids. | 是罪犯吗 他们只是孩子 |
[04:02] | Are they going to Earth? Has something changed? | 他们是去地球吗 是不是有什么变化了 |
[04:04] | Folks, as I said, at this time, | 各位 如我说的 这次 |
[04:05] | we cannot confirm or deny anything. | 我们不能确认亦不能否认什么 |
[04:08] | Come on, lady! | 女士 拜托 |
[04:11] | My son is on that ship. | 我儿子在那艘船上 |
[04:15] | The drop site has been chosen carefully. | 着陆点经过精心选择 |
[04:17] | Before the last war, Mount Weather | 上次战争前 韦瑟山 |
[04:19] | was a military base built within a mountain. | 是建在山里的军事基地 |
[04:21] | It was to be stocked with enough non-perishables | 那里储存的不易腐烂食物 |
[04:24] | to sustain 300 people for up to two years. | 足以维持300人生存至少两年 |
[04:27] | Spacewalk bandit strikes again. | 太空强盗又来袭击了 |
[04:30] | Go, Finn! | 走啊 芬 |
[04:32] | Cause we couldn’t… | 因为我们不能… |
[04:33] | Check it out. | 看这儿 |
[04:34] | spare you no food. | 没食物分给你们 |
[04:35] | Your dad floated me, after all. | 毕竟是你父亲让我浮起来了 |
[04:37] | You should strap in before the parachutes deploy. | 你应该在降落伞打开前系好安全带 |
[04:39] | Hey, you two, stay put if you want to live. | 你们两个 要是想活命就别动 |
[04:42] | Mount Weather is life. | 韦瑟山就是生存之地 |
[04:44] | You must locate those supplies immediately. | 你们必须立即找到物资地点 |
[04:47] | Hey, you’re the traitor who’s been in solitary for a year. | 你是那个被独自关了一年的叛徒 |
[04:49] | You’re the idiot who wasted a month of oxygen | 你是那个浪费一个月氧气 |
[04:51] | on an illegal spacewalk. | 进行非法太空漫步的白痴 |
[04:53] | But it was fun. I’m Finn. | 但很有趣啊 我是芬 |
[04:55] | Your one responsibility is stay alive. | 你们的一个职责就是活着 |
[05:02] | Stay in your seats. | 坐在你们位置上 |
[05:11] | Finn, are you ok? | 芬 你还好吧 |
[05:17] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[05:20] | Total system failure, | 系统完全崩溃 |
[05:21] | that’s what we’re looking at. | 就看到这个 |
[05:22] | All we know for sure is that they were off course | 我们唯一确定的就是失联时 |
[05:24] | when we lost contact, so… | 他们已偏离航线 |
[05:25] | Tell me about communications. | 说说通讯设备 |
[05:26] | Other than the telemetry from their wristbands, | 除了他们手环里的遥测装置外 |
[05:27] | we got nothing… no audio, no video, | 我们一无所有 没有音频 没有视频 |
[05:29] | no computer link. | 也没有计算机链接 |
[05:30] | Everything that we programmed in | 任何我们编入帮助他们的东西 |
[05:31] | to help them is gone. | 都消失了 |
[05:33] | They’re on their own. | 他们只能靠自己了 |
[05:36] | Retrorockets ought to have fired by now. | 减速火箭现在该启动了 |
[05:37] | Ok. Everything on this ship is 100 years old, right? | 好吧 这船上东西都是百年前的了吧 |
[05:39] | Just give it a second. | 给它一点时间 |
[05:41] | Clarke, there’s something I have to tell you. | 克拉克 有些事我必须要对你说 |
[05:43] | I’m sorry I got your father arrested. | 我很抱歉害你父亲被捕 |
[05:45] | Don’t you talk about my father. | 不许你提起我父亲 |
[05:47] | Please, I can’t die knowing that you hate me. | 求你了 你恨着我 让我如何去死 |
[05:49] | They didn’t arrest my father, Wells. | 他们没有逮捕我父亲 威尔斯 |
[05:51] | They executed him. I do hate you. | 他们处决了他 我确实恨你 |
[06:16] | Listen. | 听啊 |
[06:19] | No machine hum. | 没有机械声 |
[06:24] | That’s a first. | 这还真是头一遭 |
[06:32] | Finn, is he breathing? | 芬 他还有呼吸吗 |
[06:37] | The outer door is on the lower level. | 出口在下层 |
[06:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[06:40] | No. We can’t just open the doors. | 不行 我们不能就这么开门 |
[06:45] | Hey, just back it up, guys. | 后退点 伙计们 |
[06:47] | Stop. | 停 |
[06:52] | The air could be toxic. | 外边空气可能有毒 |
[06:53] | If the air is toxic, we’re all dead, anyway. | 反正空气有毒也就是一死 |
[06:56] | Bellamy? | 贝拉米 |
[07:04] | That’s the girl they hidden under the floor. | 是被藏在地板下边的那个女孩 |
[07:12] | My God, look how big you are. | 我的上帝 看你都这么大了 |
[07:21] | What the hell are you wearing, | 你穿的这是什么 |
[07:22] | a guard’s uniform? | 保卫的制服吗 |
[07:23] | I borrowed it to get on the drop ship. | 我为登上运输船借来的 |
[07:26] | Someone has got to keep an eye on you. | 总得有人照看你 |
[07:30] | Where’s your wristband? | 你的手环呢 |
[07:31] | Do you mind? | 你没事吧 |
[07:32] | I haven’t seen my brother in a year. | 我都有一年没见到我弟弟了 |
[07:34] | No one has a brother. | 没人有兄弟 |
[07:36] | That’s Octavia Blake, | 她是奥克塔维亚·布莱克 |
[07:37] | the girl they found hidden in the floor. | 他们在地板下找到的女孩 |
[07:40] | Octavia, Octavia, no. | 奥克塔维亚 奥克塔维亚 别 |
[07:43] | Let’s give them something else | 我们得带给他们另一种 |
[07:44] | to remember you by. | 不同的印象 |
[07:45] | Yeah? Like what? | 好啊 你指哪种 |
[07:47] | Like being the first person on the ground in 100 years. | 比如一百年以来第一个站在地面上的人 |
[08:44] | We’re back, bitches! | 我们回来啦 贱人们 |
[09:32] | Why so serious, princess? | 这么严肃干嘛 小公主 |
[09:35] | It’s not like we died in a fiery explosion. | 我们又不是死在了大爆炸中 |
[09:39] | Try telling that to the two guys | 不如去和那两个 |
[09:40] | who tried to follow you out of their seats. | 试图跟随你飘离座位的人说 |
[09:45] | You don’t like being called princess, | 你不喜欢被称为小公主 |
[09:48] | do you, princess? | 对吗 小公主 |
[09:50] | Do you see that peak over there? | 你看到那边的山峰了吗 |
[09:53] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[09:55] | Mount Weather. | 韦瑟山 |
[09:57] | There’s a radiation-soaked forest | 有一座浸满了辐射的森林 |
[09:58] | between us and our next meal. | 阻隔着我们和我们的下一顿晚餐 |
[10:02] | They dropped us on the wrong damn mountain. | 他们把我们放到了错误的山头上 |
[10:11] | There it is. | 现在是这样 |
[10:13] | We know they’ve landed, but communications are down, | 我们知道他们降落了 但是无法通讯 |
[10:15] | which means we’re still blind | 也就是说我们仍然无法得知 |
[10:16] | to conditions on the ground. | 地面上的情况 |
[10:19] | Thanks to Abby’s wristbands, | 幸好有艾比的手环 |
[10:20] | at least we know how those conditions | 最起码我们可以得知地面上的情况 |
[10:22] | affect the human body, which is | 会怎样影响人类的身体 并且 |
[10:24] | more than we’ve had for 100 years. So | 比我们过去一百年来得到的数据还多 |
[10:28] | nice work. Now, what are they telling us? | 干得好 现在他们是什么情况 |
[10:31] | Two dead kids, dark tiles. | 两个孩子死了 黑掉的 |
[10:37] | Dr. Jackson, please share our theory | 杰克逊博士 请将我们的结论 |
[10:39] | with Councilor Kane. | 讲给凯恩议员听 |
[10:40] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[10:40] | Granted, they’ve only been on the ground for 7 minutes, | 好的 他们刚着陆七分钟 |
[10:43] | but as of now, we believe the fatalities | 但是现在来说 我们认为死亡事故 |
[10:45] | are due to the landing, not radiation levels. | 是因为降落 而不是辐射量引起的 |
[10:48] | Both boys died at the same time | 两位死亡的时间与 |
[10:50] | that we lost contact with the drop ship. | 我们和运输船失联的时间是相同的 |
[10:52] | – Rough landing? That’s your theory? – The dots connect. | -硬着陆 你这么想的 -很合理 |
[10:54] | Would you agree that if it was radiation, | 如果说那是辐射引起的 |
[10:56] | we’d see fatalities climb fairly quickly now? | 我们会不会看到死亡率快速上升呢 |
[10:59] | Because I’m noticing a lot of red on that board. | 因为我注意到面板上有很多红色 |
[11:02] | Spiking vital signs, two possibilities… | 生命体征攀升 两种可能 |
[11:04] | one, injuries sustained during landing. | 第一 着陆时产生的持续性伤痛 |
[11:07] | And the other? | 另外一个呢 |
[11:08] | They’re excited to be there. | 他们很兴奋能到那里 |
[11:19] | We got problems. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[11:20] | The communications system is dead. | 通讯系统坏了 |
[11:22] | I went to the roof. | 我到顶上看了看 |
[11:23] | A dozen panels are missing. | 有很多面板不见了 |
[11:24] | Heat fried the wires. | 高温烧坏了电线 |
[11:26] | Well, all that matters right now is getting to Mount Weather. | 现在重要的是去韦瑟山 |
[11:29] | See? Look. | 你看 |
[11:29] | This is us. | 我们在这 |
[11:31] | This is where we need to get to if we want to survive. | 如果想生存 我们需要走这里 |
[11:35] | Where’d you learn to do that? | 你从哪学来的这些 |
[11:39] | Your father. | 是你父亲 |
[11:41] | Ah, cool, a map. | 酷啊 地图 |
[11:43] | They got a bar in this town? I’ll buy you a beer. | 他们镇里有酒吧吗 我会请你喝杯啤酒的 |
[11:45] | You mind? | 你介意吗 |
[11:48] | Hands off of him. He’s with us. | 放开他 他是我们的人 |
[11:51] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[11:53] | We’re just trying to figure out where we are. | 我们只是想搞清楚我们在哪 |
[11:54] | We’re on the ground. That not good enough for you? | 我们在地面上 这对你来说不够好吗 |
[11:59] | We need to find Mount Weather. | 我们需要找到韦瑟山 |
[12:01] | You heard my father’s message. | 你听到我父亲的信息了 |
[12:02] | That has to be our first priority. | 那里应该是我们的首要目的地 |
[12:03] | Screw your father. | 去你爸爸的 |
[12:06] | What, you think you’re in charge here, | 怎么 你觉得你是这里的首领吗 |
[12:08] | you and your little princess? | 你和你那小公主 |
[12:10] | Do you think we care who’s in charge? | 你觉得我们关心谁当首领吗 |
[12:13] | We need to get to Mount Weather | 我们得到韦瑟山去 |
[12:15] | not because the Chancellor said so, | 不是因为法官这么要求的 |
[12:17] | but because the longer we wait, | 而是因为等得越久 |
[12:19] | the hungrier we’ll get and the harder this’ll be. | 我们就会越饿 也就越难去到那里 |
[12:21] | How long do you think we’ll last without those supplies? | 没有那些补给 你觉得你能活多久 |
[12:24] | We’re looking at a 20-mile trek, ok? | 我们面对的是二十英里的跋涉 好吗 |
[12:27] | So if we want to get there before dark, | 所以如果我们想要在天黑前赶到那 |
[12:29] | we need to leave now. | 我们现在就得走 |
[12:31] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[12:32] | You two go, find it for us. | 不如你们俩去 帮我们找回来 |
[12:35] | Let the privileged do the hard work for a change. | 也该让那些有特权的人做点苦力了 |
[12:37] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. | 就是 |
[12:38] | You’re not listening. We all need to go. | 你们没懂 我们都得去 |
[12:41] | Look at this, everybody… the Chancellor of Earth. | 看哪 各位 地球法官 |
[12:45] | Think that’s funny? | 你觉得这很好笑吗 |
[12:47] | Wells. | 威尔斯 |
[12:48] | Yeah. Come on. Get him. | 动手 打他 |
[12:49] | No, but that was. All right. | 不好笑 但这个好笑 |
[12:55] | What you gonna do now, Wells? | 你能怎样呢 威尔斯 |
[12:58] | Come on. Come on. | 动手 动手 |
[13:06] | Kid’s got one leg. | 这孩子的腿受伤了 |
[13:08] | How about you wait until it’s a fair fight? | 不如以后公平时再打吧 |
[13:12] | Hey, spacewalker, | 太空漫步者 |
[13:16] | rescue me next. | 下次救我好吗 |
[13:26] | What? He’s cute. | 怎么啦 他很帅啊 |
[13:29] | He’s a criminal. | 他是个罪犯 |
[13:30] | They’re all criminals. | 他们都是 |
[13:32] | Look, O. I came down here to protect you. | O 我是来这保护你的 |
[13:34] | I don’t need protecting. | 我不需要保护 |
[13:36] | I have been locked up one way | 我这辈子不是这样被囚禁着 |
[13:37] | or another all my life. | 就是那样被囚禁着 |
[13:38] | I am done following orders. | 我受够听从命令了 |
[13:41] | I need to have fun, Bell. | 我要好好玩 贝尔 |
[13:43] | I need to just do something crazy | 我要大闹一场 |
[13:45] | just because I can, and no one, | 因为那是我的权利 没有人 |
[13:47] | including you, is gonna stop me. | 包括你在内 可以阻止我 |
[13:49] | I can’t stay with them, O. | 我不能和他们呆在一起 O |
[13:50] | Now what are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[13:54] | I did something, ok, to get on the drop ship, | 为了上运输船 我干了一件事 |
[13:58] | something that they will kill me for | 要是他们知道了 等他们到地球来 |
[13:59] | when they come down. | 一定会杀掉我 |
[14:00] | I can’t say what it is just yet, | 我现在还不能告诉你我干了什么 |
[14:02] | but you have to trust me. | 但是你一定要信任我 |
[14:05] | You do still trust me, don’t you? | 你信任我的 对吗 |
[14:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:11] | So Mount Weather. When do we leave? | 那么去韦瑟山 什么时候动身 |
[14:15] | Right now. | 现在 |
[14:18] | We’ll be back tomorrow with food. | 我们明天带着食物回来 |
[14:20] | How are the two of you gonna carry | 你们两个人怎么 |
[14:22] | enough food for 100? | 能带够100个人的供给 |
[14:28] | 4 of us. Can we go now? | 四个了 可以了吗 |
[14:30] | Sounds like a party. Make it 5. | 听起来很好玩 算我一个吧 |
[14:32] | Hey, what the hell are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[14:34] | Going for a walk. | 出去转转 |
[14:37] | Were you trying to take this off? | 你是不是试着把它弄下来来着 |
[14:38] | Yeah. So? | 是又怎样 |
[14:40] | So this wristband transmits | 这个腕带是向方舟 |
[14:41] | your vital signs to the Ark. | 发送你生命迹象的东西 |
[14:43] | Take it off, and they’ll think you’re dead. | 把它取掉他们就会认为你死了 |
[14:45] | Should I care? | 那又怎样 |
[14:46] | Well, I don’t know. | 不怎么样 |
[14:47] | Do you want the people you love to think you’re dead? | 你想让你爱的人以为你死了 |
[14:49] | Do you want them to follow you down here in two months? | 你希望他们在两个月内跟随你而来吗 |
[14:51] | Because they won’t if they think we’re dying. | 如果他们以为我们死了 他们就不会来了 |
[14:58] | Ok. | 很好 |
[15:00] | Now let’s go. | 我们出发 |
[15:07] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[15:15] | You shouldn’t have come here, Wells. | 你不该来的 威尔斯 |
[15:29] | Before you get any ideas, Finn is mine. | 在你有想法之前我先声明 芬是我的 |
[15:33] | Before you get any ideas, I don’t care. | 在你有想法前我先声明 我不在乎 |
[15:38] | Hey, darling, how’s Clarke? | 亲爱的 克拉克怎么样了 |
[15:41] | Her vital signs are strong, | 生命迹象和稳定 |
[15:43] | blood sugar is low. | 血糖有点低 |
[15:44] | She hasn’t eaten. | 因为一直没吃东西 |
[15:48] | This is Dr. Griffin. | 我是格里芬医生 |
[15:51] | On my way. | 马上就来 |
[15:53] | Jackson, put it out there we need blood… | 杰克逊 把它放下 我们需要血浆 |
[15:55] | “A” Neg. And a lot of it… | 阴性A型血 需要很多 |
[15:56] | and then get your ass to the O.R. | 然后尽快来手术室 |
[15:57] | Abby, what’s wrong? | 艾比 出什么事了 |
[16:00] | The Chancellor has been shot. | 法官中枪了 |
[16:14] | Now, that, my friend, is game. | 那个 朋友 才叫游戏人间 |
[16:17] | That, my friend, is poison sumac. | 那个 朋友 叫做毒漆树 |
[16:19] | What? It is? | 什么 它有毒 |
[16:21] | The flowers aren’t poisonous. | 花朵是没有毒性的 |
[16:23] | They’re medicinal, calming, actually. | 它们可以入药 起镇定作用的 |
[16:25] | His family grows all the pharmaceuticals on The Ark. | 他家就是方舟上种植药物的 |
[16:28] | Hey, guys, would you try to keep up? | 各位 尽量跟上好吗 |
[16:30] | Come on, Clarke. How do you block all this out? | 拜托 克拉克 你怎么能对这些视而不见呢 |
[16:33] | Well, it’s simple. | 很简单 |
[16:34] | I wonder, “Why haven’t we seen any animals?” | 我在想 为什么没见到动物呢 |
[16:37] | Maybe it’s because there are none. | 也许是因为根本没有动物 |
[16:39] | Maybe we’ve already been exposed | 也许我们已经受到了 |
[16:40] | to enough radiation to kill us. | 足够致死的辐射 |
[16:43] | Sure is pretty, though. Come on. | 不过的确挺好看的 走吧 |
[16:46] | Someone should slip her some poison sumac. | 谁能给她来点毒漆树吗 |
[16:54] | I got to know what you two did to get busted. | 我知道你俩为什么进监狱的 |
[16:56] | Sumac is not the only herb in the garden, | 漆树并非花园里唯一的草药 |
[16:59] | if you know what I mean. | 懂我的意思吗 |
[17:00] | Someone forget to replace what we took. | 因为某人忘了把我们借的东西还回去 |
[17:01] | Someone has apologized, like, 1,000 times. | 某人已经道歉了1000次了 |
[17:03] | How about you, Octavia? What’d they get you for? | 你呢 奥克塔维亚 为什么入狱 |
[17:08] | Being born. | 因为出生 |
[17:11] | That is so not game. | 这太没意思了 |
[17:26] | No animals, huh? | 你不是说没动物吗 |
[17:49] | Chancellor has lost a lot of blood. | 法官失血过多了 |
[17:52] | If only they found him sooner, damn it. | 要是他们早点发现他就好了 |
[17:54] | He’s waking up. | 他醒了 |
[17:57] | Increase the anesthesia. | 加大麻醉剂用量 |
[17:59] | We used way too much blood and anesthesia. | 我们的血浆和麻醉剂已经超量使用了 |
[18:01] | We’re way over the line. | 我们已经超出太多了 |
[18:03] | Your Chancellor is going into shock. | 法官快要休克了 |
[18:05] | You’re asking me to break the law. | 你是在要求我犯法 |
[18:06] | Fine. I’ll do it myself. | 好吧 我自己动手 |
[18:08] | Let them come after me. | 让他们冲我来吧 |
[18:10] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰了 长官 |
[18:11] | You asked to be notified if there was news. | 您要我有任何情况都通知您 |
[18:13] | The Chancellor is still in surgery, | 法官还在手术中 |
[18:15] | but we have I.D.ed the shooter. | 但是我们知道了凶手的身份 |
[18:17] | Bellamy Blake is the only person | 贝拉米·布莱克 他是方舟上 |
[18:18] | on The Ark unaccounted for. | 唯一一个编外人员 |
[18:19] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[18:20] | He’s no one, a janitor. | 就是个警卫 |
[18:21] | We’re still working up a profile, | 虽然我们仍在进行资料分析 |
[18:23] | but his motive for going to Earth is clear. | 但他要去地球的动机我们已经知道 |
[18:25] | Sister. I remember. | 为了他妹妹 我记得她 |
[18:28] | Her mother kept her hidden for almost 16 years, | 她妈妈把她偷偷藏了16年 |
[18:31] | nearly a record. | 简直创纪录了 |
[18:33] | What is it, Commander Shumway. Spit it out. | 怎么了 沙姆韦指挥官 有话直说 |
[18:35] | We could start now. | 我们可以行动了 |
[18:36] | As Chancellor pro tempore, | 作为临时法官 |
[18:38] | you can give the order to start reducing the population. | 你可以下令开始减少人口 |
[18:44] | Not yet. | 时机未到 |
[18:45] | Sir, we’re wasting time. | 长官 我们在浪费时间 |
[18:48] | Removing the 100 from the population | 少了这100个人 |
[18:50] | only buys us another month. | 也只能让我们多维持一个月 |
[18:52] | Engineering needs more than that to fix those systems, | 就算工程师能够修复那些系统 |
[18:54] | if they can fix them at all. | 他们也需要更多时间 |
[18:55] | You have my answer, Commander. Enough. | 我说了时机未到 指挥官 够了 |
[18:59] | If we’re gonna kill hundreds of innocent people, | 如果我们要杀掉几百个无辜的平民 |
[19:03] | we’re gonna do it by the book. | 我们就得按规矩来 |
[19:04] | Is that clear? | 听清楚了吗 |
[19:06] | In the meantime, I want to know who helped | 同时我要知道 |
[19:08] | this janitor get on that drop ship | 是谁帮那个警卫上了方舟 |
[19:11] | because he sure as hell didn’t do it by himself. | 因为他肯定不是一个人干的 |
[19:14] | Seems we have a traitor in our midst, Commander, | 看来我们中间有个叛徒 指挥官 |
[19:16] | and the 100 have an assassin in theirs. | 而那100个人中间有个杀手 |
[19:26] | Find any water yet? | 找到水了吗 |
[19:27] | No, not yet, but… | 还没有 不过 |
[19:31] | I’m going back out if you want to come. | 我正要再去看看 你想来就一起去 |
[19:33] | 第一子 第一个死 | |
[19:41] | You know, my father, he begged for mercy | 在气闸舱 我父亲曾请求你父亲的宽恕 |
[19:44] | in the airlock chamber when your father floated him. | 但他仍然将他流放到太空了 |
[19:51] | You spelled “Die” Wrong, geniuses. | 死字写错了 天才 |
[19:57] | If you’re gonna kill someone, | 如果你要杀人 |
[19:58] | it’s probably best not to announce it. | 最好先别宣布出来 |
[20:02] | You’re not really a member of the guard, are you? | 你不是真的警卫 对吗 |
[20:04] | No. The real guard will be here soon | 不是 但真警卫很快就会来 |
[20:06] | unless we stop it. | 除非我们能阻止他们 |
[20:08] | You don’t actually think they’re gonna forgive your crimes. | 你们也觉得他们不会饶了你们所犯的罪吧 |
[20:12] | Even if they do, then what? | 就算他们会 接下来呢 |
[20:15] | Guys like us, we’re gonna become model citizens now, | 像我们这样的人 要变成模范公民吗 |
[20:18] | get jobs, if we’re lucky, | 幸运的话 得到一份工作 |
[20:21] | – maybe pick up their trash? – You got a point? | -也许给他们捡垃圾 -你想说什么 |
[20:24] | No. I got a question. | 没什么 就是有个问题 |
[20:26] | They locked you up, dumped you down here | 他们把你们关起来 又扔到这里 |
[20:28] | like lab rats to die. | 像实验室的小白鼠一样送死 |
[20:30] | So why are you helping them? | 你们为什么还要帮他们 |
[20:31] | The hell we are. | 我们才没有 |
[20:32] | You’re wearing those bracelets, aren’t you? | 你们带着他们的手环 不是吗 |
[20:34] | Right now, those things are telling them | 现在 那些手环正告诉他们 |
[20:35] | whether or not it’s safe to follow us down. | 跟随我们下来是否安全 |
[20:37] | Ok. You said we could stop it. How? | 好吧 你说我们能阻止这一切 怎么做 |
[20:41] | Take them off. | 把他们摘下来 |
[20:42] | The Ark will think you’re dead, | 方舟会认为你们已经死了 |
[20:44] | that it’s not safe to follow. | 跟下来不安全 |
[20:46] | You follow? | 明白了吗 |
[20:49] | Right, and if we do, | 好吧 如果我们这么做 |
[20:52] | I mean, what’s in it for us? | 有什么好处 |
[20:54] | Someone has got to help me run things. | 总得有人帮我管理事务 |
[21:01] | Hey, Ab. How’s the Chancellor doing? | 小艾 法官怎么样 |
[21:03] | Ask me again if he makes it through the night. | 他能熬过今晚再说吧 |
[21:06] | Who else did we lose? | 我们还失去了谁 |
[21:08] | Murphy and Mbege, both named John. | 墨菲和墨贝格 名字都是约翰 |
[21:11] | Neither was injured during landing. | 着陆时都没有受伤 |
[21:12] | I concur. Something else killed these two. | 同意 是别的原因致死的 |
[21:15] | One second, they were fine, | 前一秒还好好的 |
[21:16] | and the next, bang. | 下一秒就死了 |
[21:17] | Then it isn’t radiation. | 那就不是辐射 |
[21:18] | Come on, Abby. | 得了吧 艾比 |
[21:20] | Wishful thinking isn’t good science. | 痴心妄想可算不上好科学 |
[21:22] | It’s not wishful thinking. | 这不是痴心妄想 |
[21:23] | One second, fine, the next, bang | 之前好好的 突然就死了 |
[21:24] | isn’t how exposure to radiation presents. | 不是辐射致死的表现 |
[21:28] | Well, it could be if there was enough of it. | 如果辐射足够强的话就有可能 |
[21:31] | If there was enough of it, | 如果辐射那么强 |
[21:32] | they would all be dead. | 他们会全部死掉的 |
[21:40] | Please let me be right. | 拜托让我是对的吧 |
[21:51] | Hey, you know what I’d like to know? | 你知道我想知道什么吗 |
[21:52] | Why send us down today after 97 years? | 为什么97年后才送我们下来 |
[21:56] | What changed? | 发生了什么事 |
[21:57] | Who cares? I’m just glad they did. | 管它呢 反正我很高兴他们这么做了 |
[21:59] | I woke up rotting in a cell, | 以前我在牢房里等死 |
[22:01] | and now I’m spinning in a forest. | 现在我在一片林海自由旋转 |
[22:04] | Maybe they found something on a satellite, | 也许他们在卫星上发现了什么 |
[22:06] | you know, like an old weather satellite or… | 比如旧的气象卫星 |
[22:08] | It wasn’t a satellite. | 不是卫星 |
[22:10] | The Ark is dying. | 方舟气数将尽 |
[22:14] | At the current population level, | 以目前的人口水平 |
[22:15] | there’s roughly 3 months left of life support, | 大概还能支撑三个月 |
[22:17] | maybe 4 now that we’re gone. | 我们离开了 也许能维持4个月 |
[22:19] | So that was the secret | 所以他们是为了保守这个秘密 |
[22:21] | they locked you up to keep, | 才把你关起来的 |
[22:22] | why the kept you in solitary, | 他们为何把你单独监禁 |
[22:24] | floated your old man? | 却让你父亲放逐于太空 |
[22:26] | My father was the engineer who discovered the flaw. | 我父亲是发现了这个问题的工程师 |
[22:30] | He thought the people had a right to know. | 他认为人们有权知道此事 |
[22:33] | The council disagreed. My mother disagreed. | 但议会不同意 我母亲也反对 |
[22:36] | They were afraid it would cause a panic. | 他们担心会引起恐慌 |
[22:39] | We were gonna go public, anyway, when Wells… | 我们那时打算公诸于众 但是威尔斯 |
[22:42] | What, turned in your dad? | 怎么了 告发你父亲了 |
[22:45] | Anyway, the guard showed up before we could. | 反正我们还没公布 警卫就来了 |
[22:49] | That’s why today. | 结果就是今天这样了 |
[22:50] | That’s why it was worth the risk. | 所以他们才值得冒这个险 |
[22:52] | Even if we all die, | 就算我们都死了 |
[22:53] | at least they bought themselves more time. | 至少他们给自己争取了更多时间 |
[22:56] | They’re gonna kill more people, aren’t they? | 他们还会杀更多人的 是吗 |
[23:00] | Good. After what they did to me, | 挺好的 他们对我干了这些事后 |
[23:02] | I say, float them all. | 依我看 可以让他们全去漂浮 |
[23:04] | You don’t mean that. | 你不是说真的 |
[23:08] | We have to warn them. | 我们得警告他们才行 |
[23:10] | That’s what my father said. | 我父亲也这么说的 |
[23:17] | Oh, damn, I love earth. | 我真爱地球 |
[23:23] | Oh! Holy… | 哦 老天爷 |
[23:31] | Octavia, what the hell are you doing? | 奥克塔维亚 你要做什么 |
[23:44] | Octavia… | 奥克塔维亚 |
[23:47] | I can’t swim. | 我不会游泳 |
[23:48] | I know, but we can stand. | 没关系 站着就好了 |
[23:52] | Wait. There’s not supposed to be a river here. | 等等 按说这里不会有河流 |
[23:54] | Well, there is. | 可这里有 |
[23:55] | So take off your damn clothes. | 快脱衣服吧 |
[24:13] | Octavia, get out of the water. | 奥克塔维亚 快出来 |
[24:20] | Get out of the water now! | 快上岸来 |
[24:23] | Octavia! | 奥克塔维亚 |
[24:26] | No. | 不要 |
[24:45] | – What the hell is that? – We have to help her. | -那是什么鬼东西 -我们得去救她 |
[24:48] | – What are you gonna do? – Try not to get eaten. | -怎么救 -别被吃掉就行 |
[24:49] | No. Wait. | 不行 先别急 |
[24:50] | If we distract it, it might let her go. Help me. | 分散它注意力 也许就能救她了 搭把手 |
[24:54] | No! | 用力 |
[25:00] | It worked. It let her go. | 成了 她被放开了 |
[25:02] | Can you get to the shore now? | 你能游到岸边来吗 |
[25:08] | I got you. | 我来帮你 |
[25:12] | It’s coming back. | 它又回来了 |
[25:13] | It’s headed right for you, guys. | 朝你们游过去了 |
[25:17] | Come on. Come on. Keep going. | 快点 快点 继续游 |
[25:29] | Ok. | 没事 |
[25:32] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[25:34] | You’re gonna be ok. | 你会没事的 |
[25:36] | Note to self… | 自我告诫 |
[25:38] | Next time, save the girl. | 再有下次 记得救女生 |
[26:02] | Yeah. Go on, baby. | 太棒了 接着来 宝贝 |
[26:04] | Yeah. Keep going. | 继续 |
[26:14] | Who’s next? | 下一个谁来 |
[26:15] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么鬼 |
[26:19] | We’re liberating ourselves. | 自我解放 |
[26:20] | What does it look like? | 你以为是什么 |
[26:21] | It looks like you’re trying to get us all killed. | 你这是要害死我们 |
[26:24] | The communication system is dead. | 联络系统已经中断了 |
[26:27] | These wristbands are all we got. | 手环是我们身上唯一的线索 |
[26:29] | Take them off, and the Ark will think we’re dying, | 摘掉手环 方舟会以为我们死了 |
[26:31] | that it’s not safe for them to follow. | 会以为这里不安全他们不能跟来 |
[26:32] | That’s the point, Chancellor. | 就是要达到这个目的 法官 |
[26:35] | We can take care of ourselves, can’t we? | 我们自己也能活下去 对不对 |
[26:37] | Yeah! | 对 |
[26:39] | You think this is a game? | 你认为这就是个游戏吗 |
[26:41] | Those aren’t just our friends and our parents up there. | 太空站里的不只是我们的亲人和朋友 |
[26:44] | They’re farmers, our doctors, our engineers. | 他们是农民 医生 工程师 |
[26:48] | I don’t care what he tells you. | 我不管他对你们说了什么 |
[26:50] | We won’t survive here on our own… | 只依靠我们是生存不下去的 |
[26:55] | And besides, if it really is safe, | 而且 如果这里适合生存 |
[26:57] | how could you not want the rest | 你会不想让 |
[26:58] | of our people to come down? | 我们的人下来汇合吗 |
[27:00] | My people already are down. | 我的人都在这里了 |
[27:02] | Those people locked my people up. | 上面那群人禁锢了我们 |
[27:05] | Those people killed my mother for the crime | 他们因为我母亲生了第二个孩子 |
[27:08] | of having a second child. | 就杀了她 |
[27:11] | Your father did that. | 你父亲下的毒手 |
[27:12] | – My father didn’t write the laws. – No. | -法律不是我父亲制定的 -不是 |
[27:15] | He enforced them, | 但由他强制执行 |
[27:17] | but not anymore, | 不过以后不会了 |
[27:19] | not here. | 在这里不会 |
[27:21] | Here, there are no laws. | 这里没有法律 |
[27:23] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Cool. | -没错 -太好了 |
[27:25] | Here, we do whatever the hell we want | 在这里我们不论何时 |
[27:26] | whenever the hell we want. | 想做什么都可以 |
[27:28] | Now, you don’t have to like it, Wells. | 不用你喜欢 威尔斯 |
[27:31] | You can even try to stop it or change it, | 你甚至可以试图制止或改变 |
[27:34] | kill me. | 杀了我也可以 |
[27:36] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[27:39] | Whatever the hell we want. | 因为我们为所欲为 |
[27:40] | Whatever the hell we want! | 为所欲为 |
[27:42] | Whatever the hell we want! | 为所欲为 |
[27:44] | Whatever the hell we want | 为所欲为 |
[27:49] | Whatever the hell we want | 为所欲为 |
[27:54] | Whatever the hell we want | 为所欲为 |
[27:59] | Whatever the hell we want | 为所欲为 |
[28:06] | Check it out! | 快看呐 |
[28:08] | It’s water! | 有水了 |
[28:10] | We need to collect this. | 我们得赶快收集一些 |
[28:11] | Whatever the hell you want. | 随你吧 |
[28:34] | 10 more, one after the next. | 又多了十个 一个接一个的 |
[28:37] | Abby, look at plasma osmolarity. | 艾比 快看他们的血浆渗透压 |
[28:40] | It’s going up across the board. | 全都在上升 |
[28:41] | They found water. | 他们找到水了 |
[28:46] | Councilor Abigail Griffin, you’re under arrest | 艾比盖尔·格里芬议员 您被捕了 |
[28:48] | for exceeding the maximum medical supplies allowed for a patient. | 您涉嫌对病人使用超剂量药物 |
[28:54] | Sorry this has to be public. | 很抱歉要公开逮捕您 |
[28:55] | The policy in these matters is very clear… | 对此类罪名的政策明文规定 |
[28:58] | No special treatment. | 无人可特殊对待 |
[29:01] | – How much blood did you use, Abby? – Don’t answer that. | -你用了多少血液 -别回答 |
[29:03] | I used whatever it took. | 需要多少我就用了多少 |
[29:05] | Breaking the law to keep you from becoming chancellor | 通过违法让你当不成法官 |
[29:07] | was the easiest decision I’ve ever made. | 是我做过的最容易的决定 |
[29:11] | In that case, | 这么说来 |
[29:13] | given your confession, | 鉴于你已认罪 |
[29:15] | in my role as chancellor pro tempore, | 我作为临时法官 |
[29:17] | you leave me no choice but to find you guilty. | 除了判你有罪 别无选择 |
[29:19] | We always have a choice, Kane. | 我们一直都有选择权 凯恩 |
[29:21] | You chose to press charges against my husband, | 你选择起诉我的丈夫 |
[29:24] | your friend, even though you knew | 你的朋友 即使你早就知道 |
[29:26] | he would get floated for it. | 他会因此被放逐到太空 |
[29:27] | You chose to include my daughter in those charges, | 你选择把我女儿也牵扯进去 |
[29:30] | and now you’re choosing this. | 现在你又选择这么做 |
[29:32] | Hiding behind the law absolves you of nothing. | 躲在法律背后你也是罪名昭著 |
[29:35] | Be that as it may, | 即使如此 |
[29:36] | in accordance with Penal Code One, | 根据一号《刑事法》 |
[29:39] | because all crimes | 凡是由成年人 |
[29:42] | committed by those above the age of maturity | 所犯下的罪行 |
[29:44] | are capital crimes, | 都是死罪 |
[29:45] | You are hereby sentenced to death. | 据此你将被处死 |
[29:49] | Execution is set for the morning, | 明早行刑 |
[29:51] | and I choose at every turn | 而我选择不遗余力 |
[29:54] | and at any cost | 不惜一切 |
[29:57] | to make sure that the human race stays alive. | 确保人类生存下去 |
[30:01] | That’s the difference between us, Kane. | 这就是你我之间的区别 凯恩 |
[30:05] | I choose to make sure that we deserve to stay alive. | 我选择确保我们值得继续生存 |
[31:41] | Pretty cool, huh? | 好帅气吧 |
[31:45] | Did you go to the river? | 你去河边了吗 |
[31:48] | Figured it was worth losing a finger or two. | 我想这值得失去一两根手指 |
[31:50] | Here. | 给 |
[31:57] | You call that a sip? | 你管这样叫啜饮 |
[32:05] | You think this means we’re all gonna grow two heads? | 你觉得这会意味着我们也要变成两个脑袋吗 |
[32:09] | What do you know? She can laugh. | 你懂什么 她会笑的 |
[32:14] | Come on. You have to see this. | 来 你得看看这个 |
[32:29] | That’s a toe. | 这是脚趾 |
[32:31] | Plus, near as I can tell, | 还有 照我说 |
[32:32] | whatever it is, it’s walking on two feet. | 不管这是什么 一定是用两只脚走路 |
[32:36] | My guess… monkeys. | 我猜 是猴子 |
[32:41] | I’m sorry. It’s just, according to everything I’ve read, | 抱歉 只是 据我所看到的 |
[32:45] | there were no bipedal animals anywhere near here, | 这附近没有两足动物 |
[32:49] | Certainly not monkeys. | 肯定不是猴子 |
[32:50] | Right. You read anything about | 对 你读到什么 |
[32:52] | glow-in-the-dark forests or man-eating snakes? | 在黑暗中发光的森林还有吃人的蛇吗 |
[33:14] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[33:15] | You can’t just kill everyone who disagrees with you. | 你不能把所有和你不同意见的人都杀死 |
[33:18] | Now, you all think I’m a bad guy, | 你们都觉得我是坏人 |
[33:22] | but I’m the only one | 但我是唯一一个 |
[33:23] | who’s willing to do what it takes to save us. | 愿意不惜一切代价拯救我们的人 |
[33:26] | She’s my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[33:28] | So what do you want me to say, | 你想让我说什么 |
[33:30] | I’m sorry? | 对不起吗 |
[33:33] | I’m not. | 我不愧疚的 |
[33:34] | Friendship is a luxury we can’t afford, | 友谊是我们无法承受的奢侈品 |
[33:36] | and if I have to take us down to a cosmic Adam and Eve, | 如果我不得不把我们能变成宇宙的亚当与夏娃 |
[33:42] | I will do it. | 我一定会这么做的 |
[33:44] | Please, show mercy, | 拜托你 仁慈些 |
[33:49] | if not for Abby, then for me. | 不为艾比那也要为了我这么做 |
[33:52] | We can’t afford mercy, either. | 仁慈也是我们无法承受的 |
[34:14] | That’s far enough. | 够远了 |
[34:16] | I don’t want to shoot you, Wells… | 我不想开枪杀了你 威尔斯 |
[34:18] | Hell, I like you… | 见鬼 我喜欢你 |
[34:21] | But I do need them to think that you’re dead. | 但我真的需要他们以为你死了 |
[34:24] | Why? Why are you doing this, | 为什么 你为什么要这么做 |
[34:25] | for real, not some crap about getting to do | 说真的 别说什么能够 |
[34:27] | what you want to do? | 为所欲为之类的鬼话 |
[34:29] | I have my reasons. I also have the gun. | 我有我的理由 我也有枪 |
[34:33] | So I ask the questions, | 问题由我来问 |
[34:34] | and the question is, | 我的问题是 |
[34:35] | why aren’t you helping me? | 你为什么不帮我 |
[34:37] | You dad banished you, Wells, and yet | 你的父亲驱逐了你 威尔斯 可是 |
[34:39] | here you are, still doing his bidding, | 你在这里 却执行着他的命令 |
[34:41] | following the rules. | 遵守规则 |
[34:43] | Aren’t you tired of always doing what’s expected of you? | 总是要做期望你做的事情 难道你不感到厌倦吗 |
[34:46] | Stand up to him. | 勇敢地抵抗他 |
[34:47] | Take off that wristband, and you’ll be amazed at how good it feels. | 摘下手环 你会很惊讶那感觉有多好 |
[34:51] | No. | 不 |
[34:53] | Never. Not gonna happen. | 绝不 绝对不可能 |
[34:55] | Is that clear enough for you? | 这对你来说够明确了吗 |
[34:59] | Yeah. It is. | 够了 |
[35:03] | I’m sorry it had to be this way. | 抱歉不得不变成这样 |
[35:15] | No! no! Get off of me! No! | 不 不 放开我 |
[35:19] | Get him down. Put him down. | 把他弄下去 让他躺着 |
[35:21] | No! come on, man. Let me go. | 不 拜托 放开我 |
[35:24] | Get it. Do it. | 字幕 |
[35:25] | No! Don’t do this! Don’t do this! No. No! | 不 别这么做 别这么做 |
[35:30] | Come on, man. Aah! | 不要 |
[35:46] | Dr. Griffin, it’s time. | 格里芬医生 到时间了 |
[36:00] | Callie. | 凯莉 |
[36:03] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[36:06] | Watch out for Clarke for me. | 帮我留意克拉克 |
[36:09] | Ok. | 好的 |
[36:48] | Jackson, use the wristbands. | 杰克逊 利用手环 |
[36:50] | There may be a way to reverse-engineer them for communication. | 也许有办法能够逆向通讯 |
[36:52] | Talk to Sinclair in engineering. Nod if you understand. | 去问问工程部的辛克莱 明白了就点头 |
[37:06] | Stop. | 住手 |
[37:11] | Dr. Griffin is pardoned. | 格里芬医生被赦免了 |
[37:21] | I’ll deal with you later. | 晚点我再处理你 |
[37:24] | Open the door. | 打开门 |
[37:27] | Open the door. | 打开门 |
[37:46] | I spent 12 hours putting those intestines back together. | 我用了12小时把你的内脏放回原位 |
[37:50] | Get him back to bed now. | 立刻把他送去躺着 |
[37:55] | Tell me about the 100. | 跟我说说地球百子的情况 |
[37:59] | Did they make it? | 他们着陆了吗 |
[38:04] | You wanted to go first. Now quit stalling. | 是你想先去的 别再拖拖拉拉了 |
[38:07] | Mount Weather awaits. | 韦瑟山在等着 |
[38:09] | Just hang on till the apogee, and you’ll be fine. | 到最高点的时候再放手 没事的 |
[38:11] | The apogee like the Indians, right? | 向那族印第安人一样 对吗 |
[38:15] | Apogee, not Apache. | 最高点 不是阿帕切族 |
[38:17] | He knows. Today, Finn. | 他知道的 今天 芬 |
[38:19] | Aye, aye, captain. See you on the other side. | 是的 长官 另一边见 |
[38:24] | – Wait. – What? | -等下 -干嘛 |
[38:27] | Let me. | 让我来 |
[38:31] | I can do it. | 我可以的 |
[38:35] | Knew there was a badass in there somewhere. | 就知道你内心里面有个小恶魔 |
[38:47] | Hey, it’s ok to be afraid, Jasper. | 害怕很正常 贾斯珀 |
[38:51] | The trick is not fighting it. | 秘诀是 不要与之抗战 |
[38:59] | See you on the other side. | 另一边见 |
[39:23] | We are apogee! | 我们最高 |
[39:33] | You did it, Jasper! | 你做到了 贾斯珀 |
[39:40] | Let’s go, princess. | 走吧 小公主 |
[39:43] | You’re up. | 到你了 |
[39:47] | Come on, Clarke! you got this! | 来吧 克拉克 你行的 |
[39:51] | Apogee! | 最高 |
[40:04] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[40:07] | Mount Weather! | 韦瑟山 |
[40:12] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[40:14] | Yeah, Jasper! | 好棒 贾斯珀 |
[40:20] | Jasper. | 贾斯珀 |
[40:21] | – Come on. Come on. Come on. – Jasper! | -快走 快走 快走 -贾斯珀 |
[40:25] | – Jasper! no. – Come on. | -贾斯珀 不 -走啊 |
[40:28] | Get down. Get down. | 趴下 趴下 |
[40:30] | Come on. | 来 |
[40:39] | We’re not alone. | 不只有我们 |