时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Clarke voice-over: I was born in space. | 0,0,0,,我在太空出生 |
[00:05] | I’ve never felt the sun on my face | 0,0,0,,却从未感受过阳光拂面 |
[00:08] | Or breathed real air or floated in the water. | 0,0,0,,呼吸真实的空气 或者水中嬉戏 |
[00:11] | None of us have. | 0,0,0,,我们谁都没有 |
[00:13] | For 3 generations, the ark has kept what’s left | 0,0,0,,三代人了 方舟号一直维系着 |
[00:16] | Of the human race alive, | 0,0,0,,幸存者的性命 |
[00:17] | But now our home is dying, | 0,0,0,,但现在我们的家园正在衰亡 |
[00:19] | And we are the last hope of mankind, | 0,0,0,,我们是人类仅存的希望 |
[00:22] | 100 prisoners sent on a desperate mission | 0,0,0,,百名囚犯被派执行绝地任务 |
[00:25] | To the ground. | 0,0,0,,前往地球 |
[00:26] | Each of us is here because we broke the law. | 0,0,0,,我们均因违法才被派遣到这儿 |
[00:28] | On the ground, there is no law. | 0,0,0,,而地球上 没有法律 |
[00:31] | All we have to do is survive, | 0,0,0,,我们要做的就是存活下去 |
[00:33] | But we will be tested by the earth, | 0,0,0,,但我们要接受地球的考验 |
[00:36] | By the secrets it hides, | 0,0,0,,它所隐藏的秘密 |
[00:37] | And most of all by each other. | 0,0,0,,还有我们彼此之间 |
[00:43] | We know they’ve landed, but communicatons are down. | 0,0,0,,我们知道他们已经着陆 但通讯系统失效了 |
[00:45] | This wristband transmits your vital signs to the ark. | 0,0,0,,这腕带会将你们的生命体征回馈到方舟号 |
[00:48] | Take them off, and ark will think we’re dying. | 0,0,0,,取下它 方舟号会以为你死了 |
[00:49] | That’s the point. They’ve dumped you down here | 0,0,0,,这就对了 他们把你驱逐到这儿 |
[00:51] | Like lab rats to die, | 0,0,0,,如同实验室的待死白鼠 |
[00:52] | So why are you helping them? | 0,0,0,,那你为何还要帮他们呢? |
[00:53] | Chancellor’s been shot. | 0,0,0,,长官被射伤了 |
[00:55] | We have I.D.Ed the shooter– bellamy blake. | 0,0,0,,已经有射杀者的身份了 Bellamy Blake |
[00:57] | I did something they will kill me for when they come down. | 0,0,0,,我做了些他们一下来就会杀了我的事儿 |
[00:59] | Do you see that peak over there? | 0,0,0,,看见那山峰了吗? |
[01:01] | That’s mount weather. | 0,0,0,,韦瑟山 |
[01:02] | There’s a radiation-soaked forest between us | 0,0,0,,穿过中间饱经辐射的森林 |
[01:04] | And our next meal. | 0,0,0,,才能有下顿饭吃 |
[01:05] | We did it! | 0,0,0,,我们成功了! |
[01:08] | We are not alone. | 0,0,0,,这儿还有别人 |
[01:13] | Clarke! Come on. | 0,0,0,,Clarke!快 |
[01:29] | 0,0,0,,Monty Monty. | |
[01:31] | Come on! We got to go! | 0,0,0,,快点! 我们得快走! |
[01:32] | Monty, get up! | 0,0,0,,Monty 起来啊! |
[01:38] | Who are they? | 0,0,0,,他们是谁? |
[01:43] | What are they? | 0,0,0,,他们是什么才对 |
[01:46] | We are so screwed. | 0,0,0,,我们搞砸了 |
[01:53] | Jasper. He’s alive. | 0,0,0,,Jasper 他还活着 |
[01:55] | Clarke, wait. Wait! | 0,0,0,,Clarke 等等 等等! |
[01:58] | Wait. | 0,0,0,,等下 |
[02:00] | Stay out of the trees. | 0,0,0,,避下那些树 |
[02:03] | He was right there. | 0,0,0,,他刚还在那儿 |
[02:04] | No. Where is he? | 0,0,0,,不 他在哪儿? |
[02:08] | They took him. | 0,0,0,,他们带走了他 |
[02:31] | Talk to me, jackson. | 0,0,0,,和我谈谈 Jackson |
[02:33] | Rumors are spreading. | 0,0,0,,谣言正在蔓延 |
[02:34] | Witnesses saw a dropship launch. | 0,0,0,,目击者称看到运载机发射 |
[02:36] | It’s only a matter of time till the people figure out | 0,0,0,,被人发现我们送百人前去地球 |
[02:38] | That we sent the hundred to the ground. | 0,0,0,,也只是时间问题了 |
[02:39] | Let the council worry about the people. | 0,0,0,,让安理会操这个心吧 |
[02:41] | I need you focused on reestablishing | 0,0,0,,我需要你重建 |
[02:42] | Communication with those kids. | 0,0,0,,和孩子们的通讯系统 |
[02:45] | How many dark tiles? | 0,0,0,,又有多少黑屏了? |
[02:47] | 23. We’ve been losing them at | 0,0,0,,23个 一天内 |
[02:49] | A steady rate all day. | 0,0,0,,均速失联 |
[02:50] | Abby, these are different. | 0,0,0,,Abby 但这些有所不同 |
[02:52] | Vital signs spike for a longer duration | 0,0,0,,生命体征长时持续上升 |
[02:54] | Before flat line; it looks like a pain response. | 0,0,0,,在失联前 这看起来就像一个疼痛反应 |
[02:56] | This is what we’d expect to see with exposure to radiation. | 0,0,0,,这是我们期许看到的辐射反应 |
[02:58] | I know what it looks like, jackson, | 0,0,0,,我知道 Jackson |
[03:00] | But there’s another explanation. | 0,0,0,,但肯定还有另一种解释 |
[03:04] | We just haven’t found it yet. | 0,0,0,,我们只是还没找到 |
[03:06] | Chancellor on deck. | 0,0,0,,长官在甲板上 |
[03:20] | My son. | 0,0,0,,我的儿子 |
[03:32] | -We sent them down to die. -No. | 0,0,0,,- 我们让他们下去送死 – 不 |
[03:35] | We sent them down to live… | 0,0,0,,我们是为了他们求生 |
[03:37] | To go to earth to see if it | 0,0,0,,去看看地球是否适合居住 |
[03:39] | was survivable so that all of us could live. | 0,0,0,,这样我们就有救了 |
[03:41] | Abby, stop. | 0,0,0,,Abby 别说了 |
[03:43] | I know this is hard, | 0,0,0,,我知道这很难接受 |
[03:45] | But we don’t have time for false hope. | 0,0,0,,但我们不能在错误的希望上花费时间 |
[03:49] | This space station is dying, and earth is not survivable. | 0,0,0,,这太空站正在衰亡 地球不适合生存 |
[03:51] | That is what the wristbands are telling us. | 0,0,0,,这就是腕带所展示的 |
[03:53] | We don’t know what they’re telling us yet. | 0,0,0,,我们还不知道它要表达什么 |
[03:58] | 0,0,0,,Thelonious Thelonious, | |
[04:00] | Listen to me. | 0,0,0,,听我说 |
[04:02] | Please trust me. | 0,0,0,,请相信我 |
[04:05] | For all we know, those kids could be perfectly fine, | 0,0,0,,我们都知道 这些孩子完全没事 |
[04:07] | Including wells. | 0,0,0,,包括Wells |
[04:46] | Get him! | 0,0,0,,捉着他! |
[04:47] | Way to go! | 0,0,0,,我们走! |
[04:52] | I got it, I got it! | 0,0,0,,我抓到了!我抓到了! |
[04:55] | Dude, get back here! | 0,0,0,,伙计们 离开这! |
[04:57] | -Move! -Take it! | 0,0,0,,- 走! – 拿着! |
[04:59] | See? Ha ha! | 0,0,0,,瞧见了?哈哈! |
[05:10] | Hey, where’d you get the clothes? | 0,0,0,,嘿 你从哪儿弄得衣服? |
[05:13] | Buried the two kids who died during the landing. | 0,0,0,,那两个埋了的孩子 在着陆时死的 |
[05:15] | Smart. You know, I’ll take it from here. | 0,0,0,,聪明 你懂的 我得拿走它 |
[05:17] | There’s always a market for– | 0,0,0,,这儿总得有个市场啥的 |
[05:18] | We share based on need, just like back home. | 0,0,0,,让我们好按需索求 就像回到家一样 |
[05:20] | You still don’t get it, do you, chancellor? | 0,0,0,,你还是不懂 是吧 长官? |
[05:27] | This is home now. | 0,0,0,,这儿就是家了 |
[05:29] | Your father’s rules no longer apply. | 0,0,0,,这儿没你老爸的条款规定 |
[05:34] | Oh, no, no, atom. Atom, hold up. | 0,0,0,,哦 不不 Atom Atom 拦住他 |
[05:36] | You want it back? Take it. | 0,0,0,,想要回去?来拿啊 |
[05:46] | Get those boots! | 0,0,0,,去拿那靴子! |
[05:47] | Is this what you want? Chaos? | 0,0,0,,这就是你想要的?混乱不堪? |
[05:49] | What’s wrong with a little chaos? | 0,0,0,,小打小闹怎么了? |
[05:58] | 0,0,0,,Bellamy Bellamy. | |
[05:59] | Check it out. We want the ark to think | 0,0,0,,好好想想 我们是想让方舟号认为 |
[06:02] | That the ground is killing us, right? | 0,0,0,,我们被地球整死了 是吧? |
[06:03] | Figure it’ll look better if we suffer a little bit first. | 0,0,0,,那做点儿小贡献就更好了 |
[06:06] | Let her go! | 0,0,0,,放开她! |
[06:09] | You can stop this. | 0,0,0,,你可以阻止这发生的 |
[06:12] | Stop this? | 0,0,0,,阻止这? |
[06:13] | I’m just getting started. | 0,0,0,,我才刚开始呢 |
[06:16] | Fight! | 0,0,0,,打架了! |
[06:36] | Don’t you see you can’t control this? | 0,0,0,,你还不明白你不能掌控吗? |
[06:43] | You’re dead. | 0,0,0,,你死定了 |
[06:45] | Wait. | 0,0,0,,等等 |
[06:51] | Fair fight. | 0,0,0,,公平对决 |
[07:11] | Aah! | 0,0,0,,啊 |
[07:13] | This is for my father! | 0,0,0,,这刀为我父亲! |
[07:17] | Drop it! | 0,0,0,,扔掉 |
[07:18] | 0,0,0,,Wells Wells! | |
[07:22] | Let him go! | 0,0,0,,放开他 |
[07:26] | Whoa. Hey! | 0,0,0,,哇噢 嘿 |
[07:28] | Enough, murphy. | 0,0,0,,够了 Murphy |
[07:29] | Octavia. Are you all right? | 0,0,0,,Octavia 你还好吗 |
[07:32] | Yeah. | 0,0,0,,还好 |
[07:33] | Where’s the food? | 0,0,0,,食物呢 |
[07:37] | We didn’t make it to mount weather. | 0,0,0,,没能到达韦瑟山 |
[07:39] | What the hell happened out there? | 0,0,0,,发生什么事了 |
[07:40] | We were attacked. | 0,0,0,,我们被攻击了 |
[07:42] | Attacked? By what? | 0,0,0,,攻击 被什么攻击 |
[07:44] | Not what. Who. | 0,0,0,,不 应该说是人 |
[07:47] | It turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the ark, | 0,0,0,,原来 最后一个方舟上死的地球人 |
[07:50] | He wasn’t the last grounder. | 0,0,0,,并不是最后的幸存者 |
[07:53] | It’s true. | 0,0,0,,没错 |
[07:54] | Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong. | 0,0,0,,我们对地球的一切认知都是错误的 |
[07:57] | There are people here, | 0,0,0,,这里还有人类 |
[07:59] | Survivors. | 0,0,0,,幸存者 |
[08:01] | The good news is, that means we can survive. | 0,0,0,,好消息是 这表明我们可以幸存 |
[08:04] | Radiation won’t kill us. | 0,0,0,,辐射不会杀害我们 |
[08:06] | Yeah, the bad news is the grounders will. | 0,0,0,,没错 坏消息是那些幸存者会 |
[08:10] | Where’s the kid with the goggles? | 0,0,0,,戴护目镜的那个孩子呢 |
[08:14] | Jasper was hit. | 0,0,0,,Jasper被袭击 |
[08:15] | They took him. | 0,0,0,,被带走了 |
[08:19] | Where is your wristband? | 0,0,0,,你的腕套呢 |
[08:22] | Ask him. | 0,0,0,,问他 |
[08:26] | How many? | 0,0,0,,摘了多少 |
[08:28] | 24 and counting. | 0,0,0,,24个 算算吧 |
[08:32] | You idiots. | 0,0,0,,你们这些白痴 |
[08:34] | Life support on the ark is failing. | 0,0,0,,方舟承受生命的能力在下降 |
[08:37] | That’s why they brought us down here. | 0,0,0,,这也是他们送我们来这儿的原因 |
[08:40] | They need to know the ground is survivable again, | 0,0,0,,他们需要确认地球可生存 |
[08:42] | And we need their help against whoever is out there. | 0,0,0,,我们也需要他们帮助我们在这里生存 |
[08:45] | If you take off your wristbands, you’re not just killing them. | 0,0,0,,取掉腕套 你们不仅仅是在杀害他们 |
[08:48] | You’re killing us! | 0,0,0,,也在杀害我们自己 |
[08:53] | We’re stronger than you think. | 0,0,0,,我们没你想的那么弱 |
[08:56] | Don’t listen to her. | 0,0,0,,别听她瞎掰 |
[08:57] | She’s one of the privileged. | 0,0,0,,她是贵族阶级的 |
[08:59] | If they come down, she’ll have it good. | 0,0,0,,如果他们来地球 她会受益 |
[09:02] | How many of you can say the same? | 0,0,0,,你们有多少人认同 |
[09:04] | We can take care of ourselves. | 0,0,0,,我们能照顾好自己 |
[09:07] | That wristband on your arm? It makes you a prisoner. | 0,0,0,,腕套 让你成为囚犯 |
[09:10] | We are not prisoners anymore! | 0,0,0,,我们不再是囚犯了 |
[09:12] | They say they’ll forgive your crimes. | 0,0,0,,他们说会宽恕罪行 |
[09:15] | I say you’re not criminals! | 0,0,0,,我认为你们本不是罪犯 |
[09:17] | You’re fighters, survivors! | 0,0,0,,你们是战士 是幸存者 |
[09:20] | The grounders should worry about us! | 0,0,0,,那些地球人该担心我们 |
[09:24] | -Yeah! -Yeah! | 0,0,0,,-没错 -对 |
[09:30] | What do we do now? | 0,0,0,,我们现在怎么办 |
[09:32] | Now we go after jasper. | 0,0,0,,去找Jasper |
[09:34] | Why are you here, abby? | 0,0,0,,Abby 你干嘛在这 |
[09:36] | We both know that you could have sent an apprentice to do this. | 0,0,0,,你完全可以让助理来处理 |
[09:42] | Kane’s planning a secret council meeting | 0,0,0,,Kane在密谋委员会议 |
[09:44] | To vote on the culling. | 0,0,0,,投票捕杀 |
[09:47] | I need to know where you stand. | 0,0,0,,我想知道你的立场 |
[09:49] | I don’t have a vote. You know that. | 0,0,0,,我不会参加 你知道的 |
[09:50] | They listen to you, thelonious. | 0,0,0,,Thelonious 他们听从你 |
[09:52] | Well, you don’t. | 0,0,0,,你却不 |
[09:54] | I do when you agree with me. | 0,0,0,,我们看法一致时 我会 |
[09:58] | Now, abby, the co2 scrubbers are already failing. | 0,0,0,,Abby 二氧化碳辐射防护能力在减弱 |
[10:02] | The symptoms of oxygen deprivation are everywhere, | 0,0,0,,缺氧症状普遍 |
[10:05] | And worst of all in the children; they’ll die first. | 0,0,0,,孩子症状最明显 他们会最早死去 |
[10:09] | You don’t have to tell me that. | 0,0,0,,你不必告诉我这些 |
[10:10] | Obviously I do. | 0,0,0,,显然有必要 |
[10:11] | Unless we act to reduce the population, | 0,0,0,,除非减少人口数量 |
[10:14] | Everyone on-board this space station will be dead in 4 months. | 0,0,0,,不然4个月后方舟上的每个人都会死 |
[10:17] | We have acted. We put a hundred kids on the ground. | 0,0,0,,我们采取措施了 送100个孩子到地球 |
[10:20] | We need to give them time– | 0,0,0,,我们需要给他们时间 |
[10:21] | There are 76 kids on the ground, abby. | 0,0,0,,地球上有76个孩子 Abby |
[10:24] | 24 of them, | 0,0,0,,其中24人 |
[10:26] | Including my son, are already dead. | 0,0,0,,包括我儿子 都死了 |
[10:29] | I don’t think so. | 0,0,0,,我不这么看 |
[10:30] | But you have no proof. | 0,0,0,,但你没有证据 |
[10:34] | Please…Stop. | 0,0,0,,拜托 别说了 |
[10:41] | I understand your need to have hope for clarke, | 0,0,0,,我理解你需要对Clarke抱有希望 |
[10:45] | But I am the chancellor of the ark, | 0,0,0,,但我是方舟的长官 |
[10:48] | And hope isn’t enough. | 0,0,0,,希望渺茫 |
[10:50] | Not when the end of the human race is at stake. | 0,0,0,,不要拖到人民处于险境的时候 |
[10:55] | You wanted to see me? | 0,0,0,,你想见我 |
[10:59] | Hope is everything, | 0,0,0,,希望就是一切 |
[11:02] | And the chancellor that I voted for, | 0,0,0,,我所选举的长官 |
[11:05] | He knew that. | 0,0,0,,是明白这点的 |
[11:09] | I’m done here. | 0,0,0,,我说完了 |
[11:25] | Stop studying me, kane. | 0,0,0,,Kane 别盯着我 |
[11:34] | Who shot me? | 0,0,0,,谁射杀的我 |
[11:35] | 0,0,0,,Bellamy Blake Bellamy blake, | |
[11:37] | A janitor from factory station. | 0,0,0,,一个工厂的守卫 |
[11:40] | He stowed away on the dropship. | 0,0,0,,偷乘运输机跑了 |
[11:41] | We’re still investigating who helped him. | 0,0,0,,我们在调查他的帮凶是谁 |
[11:44] | Who benefits most from my death? | 0,0,0,,我死后谁最受益 |
[11:49] | If you have something to say, just say it. | 0,0,0,,有话直说 |
[11:54] | You rushed to execute the woman who saved my life, | 0,0,0,,你急于处决挽救我生命的女人 |
[11:58] | And if I were dead, you would be chancellor now | 0,0,0,,如果我已死 你现在已经是长官了 |
[12:01] | And abby wouldn’t be here to oppose you. | 0,0,0,,Abby也不会反对你 |
[12:04] | I followed the law. I did my job. | 0,0,0,,我是依法行事 尽职尽责 |
[12:07] | You were the acting chancellor… | 0,0,0,,你是代理长官 |
[12:11] | And this job requires more than simply following the law. | 0,0,0,,工作职责绝不仅仅是依法行事 |
[12:15] | It requires knowing when not to. | 0,0,0,,要知道有时不该如此 |
[12:23] | I had nothing to do with the attempt on your life, | 0,0,0,,我没想过谋杀你 |
[12:26] | But I’m not surprised that it happened. | 0,0,0,,但对这次事件的发生 我不惊讶 |
[12:30] | You’re too weak to do what now has to be done, | 0,0,0,,你太弱 处理不了现在的局面 |
[12:34] | And I’m not the only one who knows it. | 0,0,0,,我也不是唯一清楚这点的人 |
[13:04] | There you are. | 0,0,0,,你在这啊 |
[13:10] | When my father said they | 0,0,0,,当我父亲说他们 |
[13:11] | didn’t leave us anything, he really meant it. | 0,0,0,,他们什么都没留 他是认真的 |
[13:20] | it’s just a scratch. | 0,0,0,,只是一个刮痕而已 |
[13:23] | You’re making friends fast. | 0,0,0,,你交际能力很强嘛 |
[13:25] | Keep it covered. It could get infected. | 0,0,0,,包扎好 可能会感染 |
[13:29] | Nice pack. | 0,0,0,,不错的包啊 |
[13:30] | Yeah, seat belts and insulation. | 0,0,0,,嗯 安全带和绝缘带 |
[13:33] | I also packed part of the parachute, | 0,0,0,,我还带了一些降落伞 |
[13:34] | figured we could use it to carry out jasper– | 0,0,0,,或许可以用它来载Jasper |
[13:36] | Good. Give it to someone else. | 0,0,0,,好 把它给其他人 |
[13:39] | -You’re not coming with us. -My ankle’s fine. | 0,0,0,,-你不跟我们一起走 -我的脚踝没事 |
[13:41] | It’s not your ankle, wells, it’s you. | 0,0,0,,跟你的脚踝没关系 Wells 是你 |
[13:44] | You came back for reinforcements. I’m gonna help. | 0,0,0,,你要回去等待援军 我会帮你 |
[13:47] | Clarke, he’s right. We need him. | 0,0,0,,Clarke 他是对的 我们需要他 |
[13:50] | So far no one else has volunteered. | 0,0,0,,这么长时间没有一个人自愿的 |
[13:52] | I’m sorry, monty, but you’re not going, either. | 0,0,0,,对不起 Monty 你也不能走 |
[13:54] | Like hell I’m not. Jasper’s my best friend. | 0,0,0,,怎么可能 Jasper是我最好的朋友 |
[13:56] | You’re too important. | 0,0,0,,你太重要了 |
[13:58] | You were raised on farm station and recruited by engineering. | 0,0,0,,你在农田试验站长大 被招募为工程师 |
[14:00] | So? | 0,0,0,,所以呢 |
[14:01] | So food and communication. | 0,0,0,,所以 食物和联系都少不了你 |
[14:03] | What’s up here, it’s gonna save us all. | 0,0,0,,这里的一切 都将拯救我们全部 |
[14:05] | You figure out how to talk to the ark and I’ll bring jasper back. | 0,0,0,,你想方法跟方舟号取得联系 我去把Jasper带回来 |
[14:09] | Hey. You ready? | 0,0,0,,嘿 你准备好了吗 |
[14:11] | I’m not going anywhere, and neither should any of you. | 0,0,0,,我不准备去任何地方 你们也不应该去 |
[14:14] | That spear was thrown with pinpoint accuracy from 300 feet. | 0,0,0,,那矛能准确瞄准300英尺内的东西 |
[14:16] | -So what, we let jasper die? -That’s not gonna happen. | 0,0,0,,-那我们就这么让Jasper死里 -不会的 |
[14:20] | Spacewalker? | 0,0,0,,还太空漫步者呢 |
[14:22] | What a joke. | 0,0,0,,开啥玩笑 |
[14:23] | You think you’re such an adventurer. | 0,0,0,,你觉得你是个冒险者 |
[14:25] | You’re really just a coward. | 0,0,0,,我认为你真的只是个懦夫 |
[14:27] | It’s not an adventure, clarke, | 0,0,0,,这不是冒险 Clarke |
[14:29] | It’s a suicide mission. | 0,0,0,,这是自杀行径 |
[14:35] | Build a wall. | 0,0,0,,建一堵墙 |
[14:37] | Use the fallen trees. I’ll watch out for her. | 0,0,0,,用那些倒下的树就好 我看着她 |
[14:42] | Jasper looked up to you. | 0,0,0,,Jasper看着你呢 |
[14:51] | -What the hell was it? -I don’t know. | 0,0,0,,- 这到底是啥玩意儿 – 我不知道 |
[14:53] | The others said it looked like a giant snake. | 0,0,0,,其他人说它看起来像一条巨型的蛇 |
[14:55] | You could have been killed. | 0,0,0,,你差点就死了 |
[14:57] | She would have been if jasper | 0,0,0,,如果不是Jasper跳进去 |
[14:58] | Didn’t jump in to pull her out. | 0,0,0,,把她拉出来 她真的会死 |
[14:59] | You guys leaving? I’m coming, too. | 0,0,0,,你们要走吗 我也去 |
[15:01] | No, no. No way. Not again. | 0,0,0,,不不 没门 别再去了 |
[15:02] | He’s right. Your leg’s just gonna slow us down. | 0,0,0,,他说的对 你的腿会拖累我们大家的 |
[15:05] | I’m here for you. | 0,0,0,,我来这儿是找你 |
[15:07] | Clarke, what are you doing? | 0,0,0,,Clarke 你在干嘛 |
[15:08] | I hear you have a gun. | 0,0,0,,我听说你有把枪 |
[15:12] | Good. Follow me. | 0,0,0,,很好 跟着我 |
[15:14] | And why would I do that? | 0,0,0,,为啥要跟着你 |
[15:18] | Because you want them to follow you, | 0,0,0,,因为你想让他们跟着你 |
[15:21] | And right now, they’re thinking only one of us is scared. | 0,0,0,,现在 他们在想我们中只有一个厉害的 |
[15:30] | 0,0,0,,Murphy Murphy. | |
[15:31] | Come with me. Atom? | 0,0,0,,跟我走 Atom |
[15:34] | My sister doesn’t leave this camp. Is that clear? | 0,0,0,,我妹妹不能离开这个营地 清楚了吗 |
[15:37] | I don’t need a babysitter. | 0,0,0,,我不需要保姆 |
[15:39] | Anybody touches her, they answer to me. | 0,0,0,,谁敢动她一根毫毛 我不会放过 |
[15:43] | Let’s go. | 0,0,0,,走 |
[15:47] | You’re staying here. | 0,0,0,,你呆在这 |
[15:49] | I’m gonna make your life a living hell. | 0,0,0,,我会让你觉得你生活在地狱中 |
[15:55] | Those guys aren’t just bullies, clarke. | 0,0,0,,这些人可不仅仅是恶霸 Clarke |
[15:57] | They’re dangerous criminals. | 0,0,0,,他们是危险的罪犯 |
[15:59] | I’m counting on it. | 0,0,0,,我就指望着呢 |
[16:02] | Since when are we in the rescuing business, huh? | 0,0,0,,什么时候我们开始一起营救别人了 |
[16:05] | The ark thinks the prince is dead. | 0,0,0,,方舟号认为王子已经死了 |
[16:07] | Once they think the princess is, too, they’ll never come down. | 0,0,0,,如果他们认为公主也死了 他们就永远不会下来了 |
[16:12] | I’m getting that wristband, | 0,0,0,,我要那块腕带 |
[16:14] | Even if I have to cut off her hand to do it. | 0,0,0,,有必要的话我会把她手砍下来 |
[16:40] | Damn it, raven. | 0,0,0,,我去 Raven |
[16:42] | Wait for pressurization. | 0,0,0,,加压中 稍等 |
[16:47] | sorry, boys. Places to go. | 0,0,0,,对不起 兄弟们 该走了 |
[16:51] | Did anyone notice there’s no damage to “B” Dock? | 0,0,0,,没有人发现“B”号船坞没有任何损坏吗 |
[16:54] | “B” Dock’s restricted. You know that. | 0,0,0,,”B”号船坞是禁地 你知道的 |
[16:56] | What, are they gonna float me for looking? | 0,0,0,,怎么 他们要把我漂浮起来观察吗 |
[16:57] | Heh heh heh. | 0,0,0,,呃 呃 呃 |
[16:59] | Guys, come on. | 0,0,0,,亲们 别这样 |
[17:00] | An exodus ship was launched. | 0,0,0,,刚刚发射出去了一艘太空船 |
[17:02] | You’re not curious about that? | 0,0,0,,你们一点也不好奇吗 |
[17:04] | It was not launched. It was ejected. | 0,0,0,,那不是发射 是被喷射的 |
[17:07] | According to engineering, | 0,0,0,,据工程师反应 |
[17:08] | A routine maintenance accident forced them to eject. | 0,0,0,,日常维修的意外让他们飞出去了 |
[17:11] | A maintenance accident that didn’t cause any damage? | 0,0,0,,一个维修意外没有造成任何毁坏吗 |
[17:13] | That’s a lie and you know it. | 0,0,0,,这是个谎言 你也知道的 |
[17:16] | Fine. Well, if that doesn’t stir your tank, | 0,0,0,,好吧 如果你不想回答这个 |
[17:19] | How about this? | 0,0,0,,那这个怎么样 |
[17:21] | Why would they build a dropship in the first place? | 0,0,0,,为啥他们当初造一艘运输船 |
[17:24] | Just slow down, all right? We need to check your vitals. | 0,0,0,,先停下好吗 我们需要检查你的身体 |
[17:26] | I’ll save you the trouble. | 0,0,0,,我会让你省事的 |
[17:28] | I feel good. | 0,0,0,,我感觉挺好 |
[17:30] | Prison visiting day. Tell lover boy I’ll pay him | 0,0,0,,探监日 告诉那个亲爱的孩子 |
[17:33] | The two days’ rations I owe him when he gets out. | 0,0,0,,他出来的时候 我欠他两天的口粮 |
[17:35] | It was 3 days. Hey, stash my gear. | 0,0,0,,现在3天了 放好我的装备 |
[17:37] | I’ll come back for it later. | 0,0,0,,我一会回来拿走 |
[17:38] | Ok, raven, stop. | 0,0,0,,好的 Raven 停下 |
[17:40] | Lockup’s been quarantined. | 0,0,0,,监狱的人在进行检疫 |
[17:42] | There’s some kind of a virus. | 0,0,0,,出现了一种病毒 |
[17:44] | There’s no visitation for at least two months. Sorry. | 0,0,0,,至少禁止探监两个月 对不起 |
[17:52] | Hey, I saw that. You cheated. | 0,0,0,,我看见了 你在作弊 |
[17:53] | Hey, guys, the wall’s not gonna build itself. | 0,0,0,,伙计们 那堵墙不会自己建起来 |
[17:56] | Walls won’t stop what’s out there. We need weapons. | 0,0,0,,墙不能阻挡住外面的东西 我们需要武器 |
[18:00] | So build weapons. Look… | 0,0,0,,所以 制造武器嘛 看着 |
[18:02] | Your brother wasn’t kidding about that. He’ll hurt them. | 0,0,0,,你哥哥不是开玩笑的 他会伤害他们 |
[18:04] | Come on. We were just talking. | 0,0,0,,得了吧 我们就是在说说话 |
[18:06] | You’re too hot to be my brother’s bitch. | 0,0,0,,小伙挺性感 当我哥哥的婊子不错啊 |
[18:08] | I’m no one’s bitch. | 0,0,0,,我不是任何人的婊子 |
[18:09] | Mmm. Good. | 0,0,0,,嗯 不错 |
[18:13] | Then prove it. | 0,0,0,,来证明下 |
[18:19] | Come with me. | 0,0,0,,跟我来 |
[18:38] | -Hey. Oof! -Get out of here. | 0,0,0,,-嘿 哦 -出去 |
[18:44] | Nobody’s bitch, huh? | 0,0,0,,不是任何人的婊子 |
[18:48] | Maybe one of these days you’ll realize you can’t control me. | 0,0,0,,也许有一天你会意识到你无法控制我 |
[18:53] | You know, that guy you were with? | 0,0,0,,知道吗 那个跟你在一起的家伙 |
[18:57] | Did you know he was in for murder? | 0,0,0,,你知道他因为谋杀而被选中吗? |
[18:59] | You want to know something funny? | 0,0,0,,你想知道一些有趣的事情吗? |
[19:01] | I’m actually protecting him from you. | 0,0,0,,实际上我在保护他免受你的伤害 |
[19:06] | Hey, hey, hey, hey! | 0,0,0,,喂 喂 喂 喂! |
[19:07] | What are you doing?! | 0,0,0,,你在干嘛?! |
[19:09] | Consider yourself controlled. | 0,0,0,,把你自己想象成被控制了 |
[19:11] | Is this all you got? They locked me under the floor | 0,0,0,,这就是你所有的能耐? 他们把我锁在地下16年 |
[19:14] | For 16 years just for being born! | 0,0,0,,只是因为出生了 |
[19:16] | This is nothing. | 0,0,0,,这什么都不是 |
[19:18] | Ahem. You want to keep it down? | 0,0,0,,额 你声音轻点吧? |
[19:22] | I’m trying to concentrate. | 0,0,0,,我在集中精力 |
[19:28] | Attention. The mess hall will be closed | 0,0,0,,请注意 食堂将会关闭 |
[19:31] | From 2100 hours to 0800 hours | 0,0,0,,从2100小时到800小时 |
[19:33] | For maintenance. | 0,0,0,,为了维修 |
[19:35] | Attention. | 0,0,0,,请注意 |
[19:36] | The mess hall will be closed from 2100 hours… | 0,0,0,,食堂将会关闭 从2100小时… |
[19:40] | 0,0,0,,Abby… Abby… | |
[19:42] | Kane’s lobbying for votes. | 0,0,0,,Kane正在为了投票游说 |
[19:44] | We should, too. | 0,0,0,,我们也该这样做 |
[19:47] | We’ll have our chance at the briefing. | 0,0,0,,我们的机会在情况介绍会上 |
[19:52] | Excuse me! Dr. Griffin. | 0,0,0,,不好意思! Griffin医生 |
[19:54] | I have a question about the quarantine. | 0,0,0,,我有个关于隔离检疫期的问题 |
[19:56] | My boyfriend’s in lockup. I went to go see him. | 0,0,0,,我的男友在监禁室里 刚才我去看他 |
[19:59] | Instead, I saw an open air duct. | 0,0,0,,我看到了一根开着的通风管道 |
[20:01] | Now, if there really was a virus, | 0,0,0,,如果现在有一种病毒 |
[20:02] | wouldn’t you move to contain the airflow? | 0,0,0,,难道你不会移动来容纳空气流? |
[20:04] | The virus isn’t airborne. | 0,0,0,,病毒不在空气中 |
[20:05] | That’s why the ducts are open. | 0,0,0,,这就是为什么管道打开着 |
[20:07] | Can you tell me if he’s ok? | 0,0,0,,你能不能告诉我他还好吗? |
[20:10] | I can’t. I’m sorry. | 0,0,0,,抱歉 我不能 |
[20:13] | No, you’re not. | 0,0,0,,不 你不觉得抱歉 |
[20:15] | First the dropship, now this. | 0,0,0,,一开始是掉落的飞船 现在是这个 |
[20:18] | The council’s hiding something, | 0,0,0,,议会隐藏了一些事情 |
[20:20] | And I’m gonna find out what it is. | 0,0,0,,我会弄清楚的 |
[20:25] | Ballsy kid. | 0,0,0,,胆大的孩子 |
[20:27] | Yeah. | 0,0,0,,是啊 |
[20:29] | Reminds me of someone. | 0,0,0,,她让我想起了某人 |
[20:32] | Hey, hold up. | 0,0,0,,喂 等等 |
[20:35] | What’s the rush? | 0,0,0,,为什么你这么急 |
[20:37] | You don’t survive a spear through the heart. | 0,0,0,,你又没有经历长矛穿过心脏 |
[20:39] | Put the gun away, bellamy. | 0,0,0,,把枪拿开 Bellamy |
[20:40] | Well, why don’t you do something about it, huh? | 0,0,0,,你为什么不做点什么呢? |
[20:42] | Jasper screamed when they moved him. | 0,0,0,,当他们移动Jasper的时候他尖叫了 |
[20:44] | If the spear struck his heart, he’d have died instantly. | 0,0,0,,如果长矛重创了他的心脏 他会立刻死亡 |
[20:47] | It doesn’t mean we have time to waste. | 0,0,0,,这不意味着我们有时间浪费 |
[20:48] | As soon as you take this wristband off, we can go. | 0,0,0,,一旦你把手腕带摘掉 我们就能走了 |
[20:52] | The only way the ark is gonna think I’m dead is if I’m dead. | 0,0,0,,方舟号唯一能够相信我死了的方法就是我真的死了 |
[20:56] | Got it? | 0,0,0,,懂了吗? |
[20:58] | Brave princess. | 0,0,0,,勇敢的公主 |
[21:00] | Hey, why don’t you find your own nickname? | 0,0,0,,喂 你为什么不给自己取个绰号? |
[21:03] | You call this a rescue party? | 0,0,0,,你把这叫做救援派对? |
[21:05] | Got to split up, cover more ground. | 0,0,0,,我们需要分开 覆盖更多地方 |
[21:07] | Clarke, come with me. | 0,0,0,,Clarke 跟我来 |
[21:11] | Better late than never. | 0,0,0,,晚一点总比永远不做好 |
[21:12] | I like to think so. | 0,0,0,,我喜欢这么想 |
[21:28] | Guess we got more in common than meets the eye, huh? | 0,0,0,,我们比初次见面的时候多了些共同之处,对吧? |
[21:31] | We have nothing in common. | 0,0,0,,我们没有任何共同之处 |
[21:33] | No? | 0,0,0,,没有吗? |
[21:35] | Both came down here to protect someone we love. | 0,0,0,,我们都到这里来保护我们爱的人 |
[21:39] | Your secret’s safe with me. | 0,0,0,,你的秘密在我这儿很安全 |
[21:42] | ‘course, for you it’s worse. | 0,0,0,,当然 对你来说这是最糟的 |
[21:45] | With finn around, | 0,0,0,,身边围着芬兰人 |
[21:47] | Clarke doesn’t even see you. | 0,0,0,,Clarke根本没有看到你 |
[21:49] | It’s like you’re not even here. | 0,0,0,,就像你根本不在这里一样 |
[21:55] | He may not be my real brother—- but he’s always been there. | 0,0,0,,他可能不是我真正的弟弟 但他一直在我身边 |
[22:00] | Every memory I have, there’s jasper. | 0,0,0,,我的每段回忆里都有Jasper |
[22:05] | I should be out there. | 0,0,0,,我应该到外面去 |
[22:08] | You’re not gonna cry, are you? | 0,0,0,,你不会要哭了吧? |
[22:10] | Shut up. | 0,0,0,,闭嘴 |
[22:14] | You sure about this? Your brother won’t approve | 0,0,0,,你确定吗? 你弟弟不支持 |
[22:16] | Of you helping us contact the ark. | 0,0,0,,你帮助我们联络方舟号 |
[22:18] | He’s not my keeper. | 0,0,0,,他不是我的守护人 |
[22:20] | Let’s just do this. Let’s do it. | 0,0,0,,我们就这么做吧 我们就这么做 |
[22:30] | aah! | 0,0,0,,啊! |
[22:32] | Ow! | 0,0,0,,哦! |
[22:34] | -Son of a– -sorry. | 0,0,0,,婊子养 抱歉 |
[22:38] | -Dead. -Oh. | 0,0,0,,坏了 哦 |
[22:40] | Damn it. | 0,0,0,,该死 |
[22:41] | If we can’t even take it off, | 0,0,0,,如果我们不能把它拿下来 |
[22:43] | How do you expect to turn it into a radio? | 0,0,0,,怎么才能把它变成一个收音机? |
[22:52] | Go on. | 0,0,0,,继续 |
[22:53] | I’ll be fine. Work to do. | 0,0,0,,我没事 还有事要做 |
[23:03] | Hey, monty? | 0,0,0,,喂 Monty? |
[23:05] | Jasper would understand why you stayed. | 0,0,0,,Jasper会理解你为什么留在这里 |
[23:10] | How is someone raised beneath the floor not a total basket case? | 0,0,0,,从小在地下长大怎样才能不成为一个极度焦虑的人? |
[23:13] | who says I’m not? | 0,0,0,,谁说我不是? |
[23:20] | It’s because he loves you. | 0,0,0,,因为他爱你 |
[23:22] | Your brother? | 0,0,0,,你弟弟? |
[23:24] | You’re not a basket case because you were loved. | 0,0,0,,你不是一个极度焦虑的人因为你被爱着 |
[23:27] | Yeah, I’m a luckrl. | 0,0,0,,是的 我是个幸运儿 |
[23:29] | I’m not noying I had it worse than you, | 0,0,0,,我不是说我比你糟糕 |
[23:32] | octavia, because I didn’t. | 0,0,0,,因为我并不糟糕 Octavia |
[23:33] | But you have someone who would do anything for you. | 0,0,0,,但你有愿意为你做任何事情的人 |
[23:37] | I envy that. | 0,0,0,,我很羡慕这一点 |
[23:45] | I’ve been thinking about mount weather. | 0,0,0,,我在想韦瑟山的事 |
[23:48] | How come they didn’t attack until jasper crossed the river? | 0,0,0,,为什么他们不攻击直到Jasper渡河? |
[23:51] | It’s not like we were being | 0,0,0,,这不是我们很安静 |
[23:52] | quiet and they didn’t know we were there. | 0,0,0,,他们不知道我们在那里 |
[23:55] | They waited for us to cross. | 0,0,0,,他们等着我们渡河 |
[23:58] | The river’s a boundary. | 0,0,0,,那条河是一个边界 |
[24:01] | Which means mount weather is off limits. | 0,0,0,,这意味着韦瑟山在限制之外 |
[24:04] | how are we gonna get those supplies? | 0,0,0,,我们怎么才能拿到那些供应? |
[24:07] | What are we gonna do for food? | 0,0,0,,我们该怎么解决食物? |
[24:20] | Wow. | 0,0,0,,哇噢 |
[24:25] | Well, at least we don’t have to worry about water. | 0,0,0,,至少我们不用担心水源 |
[24:40] | Oh, yeah. | 0,0,0,,哦 是的 |
[24:46] | Come on, finn. We don’t have time for this. | 0,0,0,,拜托 我们没时间考虑这些 |
[24:49] | Clarke, we’ve been hiking for hours. | 0,0,0,,Clarke 我们已经远足了好几个小时 |
[24:52] | We need to take a break. | 0,0,0,,我们需要休息一下 |
[24:53] | I’ll take a break when we find jasper. | 0,0,0,,我们找到Jasper之后我会休息的 |
[24:55] | Come on. | 0,0,0,,快点 |
[25:00] | No, no. | 0,0,0,,不要 不要 |
[25:02] | Finn! Don’t! | 0,0,0,,Finn! 不要! |
[25:05] | Damn it, finn! | 0,0,0,,滚 Finn! |
[25:07] | -Ha ha ha! – Oh… | 0,0,0,,- 哈哈哈! – 噢 |
[25:11] | Oh, wow. Ok. | 0,0,0,,噢 哇哦 |
[25:14] | -Maybe just a minute. -Yeah. | 0,0,0,,- 那就一分钟 – 好吧 |
[25:21] | I think I know why you’re so hell-bent on finding jasper, | 0,0,0,,我知道你为什么如此执着找jasper了 |
[25:24] | Why you’re always taking care of everybody else. | 0,0,0,,为什么你常关心他人呢 |
[25:26] | now you sound like my mother. | 0,0,0,,你这会儿很像我妈啊 |
[25:29] | No. Go on. This should be good. | 0,0,0,,不过 继续 这很好 |
[25:31] | The delinquent psychiatrist. | 0,0,0,,不守规矩的心理学家 |
[25:38] | You couldn’t save your father. | 0,0,0,,你救不了你父亲的 |
[26:16] | 0,0,0,,Jasper Jasper. | |
[26:18] | He was here. | 0,0,0,,他来过这里 |
[26:20] | We should get the others. | 0,0,0,,我们应该可以找到其他人 |
[26:28] | We’re close. | 0,0,0,,我们已经很接近了 |
[26:37] | Abby, we have to stop. | 0,0,0,,Abby 我们要停手 |
[26:39] | The council vote’s in 30 minutes. | 0,0,0,,半小时后委员会选举就要开始了 |
[26:40] | Then we have 30 minutes. | 0,0,0,,我们还有30分钟 |
[26:41] | -Anything from engineering? -Nothing good. | 0,0,0,,-从程序上可以看的出什么吗 – 看起来不太妙 |
[26:43] | According to sinclair, | 0,0,0,,如sinclair所说 |
[26:44] | even if we sent a signal down, the wristbands | 0,0,0,,即使我们发信号下去 腕带 |
[26:46] | Weren’t designed to receive, so the kids wouldn’t even hear it. | 0,0,0,,也不可能接收得到 孩子们也听不到 |
[26:48] | There’s got to be something we missed, something | 0,0,0,,我们肯定忽略了点什么 肯定 |
[26:50] | That we haven’t thought of. | 0,0,0,,只是我们想不到而已 |
[26:52] | Great. What’s falling apart now? | 0,0,0,,太好了 什么在解体? |
[26:58] | Hey! Hey! | 0,0,0,,嘿!嘿! |
[27:05] | Apparently you have a thing for air ducts. | 0,0,0,,很明显通风道被堵塞了 |
[27:07] | I’ll call security. | 0,0,0,,我打电话给安全部的人 |
[27:09] | They’re not dying. | 0,0,0,,他们不是死了 |
[27:11] | What are you talking about? | 0,0,0,,你想说什么? |
[27:17] | All that’s being sent from the ground? | 0,0,0,,那就是被送到地球上的人吗? |
[27:25] | Transmitted by these. | 0,0,0,,数据由此传输 |
[27:31] | They’re taking them off. | 0,0,0,,他们把它取下来了 |
[27:33] | What? Why would they do something so reckless? | 0,0,0,,什么?他们为何如此鲁莽? |
[27:36] | Because we told them not to. | 0,0,0,,因为我们说了不让取 |
[28:06] | Hello, beautiful. | 0,0,0,,你好 小仙子 |
[28:16] | Hey, where are you going? | 0,0,0,,你想去哪? |
[29:46] | It’s ok. | 0,0,0,,没事 |
[29:48] | We’ve got nothing but time. | 0,0,0,,除了时间 我们一无所有 |
[30:02] | Hey, how do we know this is the right way? | 0,0,0,,嘿 怎能知道我们没走错? |
[30:05] | We don’t. Spacewalker thinks he’s a tracker. | 0,0,0,,不知道 漫步者认为他是追踪器呢 |
[30:08] | It’s called “Cutting sign.” Fourth-year earth skills. He’s good. | 0,0,0,,这叫寻迹追踪 公元四年地球生存技能 他很棒 |
[30:11] | You want to keep it down | 0,0,0,,你要把它继承下来? |
[30:12] | or should I paint a target on your backs? | 0,0,0,,还是要我在你背上把它画下来? |
[30:26] | See? | 0,0,0,,看到没? |
[30:28] | You’re invisible. | 0,0,0,,都不瞧你 |
[30:34] | What the hell was that? | 0,0,0,,那是什么? |
[30:36] | Now would be a good time to take out that gun. | 0,0,0,,我们最好把枪拿出来 |
[30:45] | 0,0,0,,Jasper Jasper. | |
[30:55] | -Oh, my god. -Clarke, be careful. | 0,0,0,,-噢 天啊 – Clarke 小心 |
[30:57] | 0,0,0,,Jasper? Jasper? | |
[31:00] | What the hell is this? | 0,0,0,,这丫是什么? |
[31:04] | Clarke! Get her up! | 0,0,0,,Clarke!拉她上来! |
[31:07] | Pull her up! Pull her up! Get her! Pull her up! | 0,0,0,,拉她上来!拉她起来!抓住!拉她起来 |
[31:14] | You ok? | 0,0,0,,你没事吧? |
[31:16] | Yeah. | 0,0,0,,没事 |
[31:24] | We need to get him down. | 0,0,0,,我们要把他放下来 |
[31:25] | I’ll climb up there and cut the vines. | 0,0,0,,我爬上去把藤砍断 |
[31:27] | Yeah, yeah, I’m with you. | 0,0,0,,好 我和你一块去 |
[31:28] | No. Stay with clarke. | 0,0,0,,不 你和clarke待在这 |
[31:30] | And watch him. | 0,0,0,,看好他 |
[31:31] | You. Let’s go. | 0,0,0,,你 我们走 |
[31:33] | There’s a poultice on his wound. | 0,0,0,,他的伤口已经敷了东西 |
[31:36] | Medicine? Why would they save | 0,0,0,,药?为什么他们会救他 |
[31:37] | his life just to string him up as live bait? | 0,0,0,,就为把他当成捕猎的新鲜诱饵? |
[31:39] | Maybe what they’re trying | 0,0,0,,也许他们是想 |
[31:40] | to catch likes its dinner to be breathing. | 0,0,0,,抓住新鲜活物准备晚餐 |
[31:41] | Maybe what they’re trying to catch is us. | 0,0,0,,也许他们想要抓住我们 |
[31:46] | Data indicates that the violent criminals in the group | 0,0,0,,数据显示那些在地球上的囚徒 |
[31:49] | Are 8 times more likely to have terminated signals. | 0,0,0,,终止信号的可能是他人的八倍 |
[31:53] | We believe that this means that the kids | 0,0,0,,这意味着那些孩子们 |
[31:56] | Are taking off the wristbands by choice. | 0,0,0,,是故意把腕带脱掉的 |
[31:59] | So how do you explain wells? | 0,0,0,,你对此怎么解析? |
[32:01] | Thelonious: Kane is right. | 0,0,0,,Kane是对的 |
[32:03] | My son would…Never take his wristband off voluntarily. | 0,0,0,,我儿子…是绝对不会自愿腕带解下来的 |
[32:08] | Both our children have done things | 0,0,0,,孩子们都这么做了 |
[32:10] | That we could never have predicted. | 0,0,0,,这是我们从来没有预想到的 |
[32:13] | The point holds. | 0,0,0,,还是那个问题 |
[32:14] | These children need more time. | 0,0,0,,孩子们需要更多的时间 |
[32:16] | We don’t have time. | 0,0,0,,我们没有时间了 |
[32:17] | Engineering needs 6 months | 0,0,0,,修复生命支柱 |
[32:19] | To fix life support, | 0,0,0,,这工程需要6个月 |
[32:21] | And we’ll be out of oxygen in 4. | 0,0,0,,但是 我们在4个月内就会没有氧气了 |
[32:27] | Nobody wants to do this, | 0,0,0,,没有人想这样 |
[32:28] | but the inescapable fact is that for every day | 0,0,0,,但是我们面对无处逃生的事实 |
[32:31] | We delay, 10 more people will need to be sacrificed. | 0,0,0,,如果延迟 每天就会多牺牲10个人 |
[32:35] | So today it’s 209, tomorrow it’s 219. | 0,0,0,,今天是209人 明天就是219人 |
[32:38] | The day after that is 229. | 0,0,0,,后天就是229人 |
[32:40] | Wee ones who need more time. | 0,0,0,,哪里还有人需要时间啊 |
[32:43] | I move that we vote now. | 0,0,0,,我们现在投票 |
[32:45] | -I second that. -Very well. | 0,0,0,,- 我同意 – 很好 |
[32:47] | The matter before us requires a 4-vote majority to pass. | 0,0,0,,在要求四位主管投票前还有一事 |
[32:50] | A vote in favor is to vote to cull 209 citizens of the ark | 0,0,0,,最好的投票方式是让方舟号上209位市民投票 |
[32:54] | From the supply grid in order to extend life support | 0,0,0,,支持扩大生命支持的人们 |
[32:57] | For those who remain by 6 months. | 0,0,0,,和这些需要6个月时间的人们 |
[33:00] | All those in favor? | 0,0,0,,都同意吗 |
[33:02] | Aye. | 0,0,0,,同意 |
[33:04] | -Aye. -Aye. | 0,0,0,,- 同意 – 同意 |
[33:06] | Senior council member: All those opposed? | 0,0,0,,谁反对 |
[33:08] | -Nay. -Nay. -Nay. | 0,0,0,,- 反对 – 反对 – 反对 |
[33:10] | 3 votes to 3. | 0,0,0,,3比3 |
[33:12] | The chancellor will break the tie. | 0,0,0,,长官将是关键一票 |
[33:16] | we didn’t ask for this. | 0,0,0,,我们不需要问 |
[33:22] | Ours was to be a transitional generation… | 0,0,0,,我们是中间转型的一代 |
[33:28] | Ensuring that 3 generations from now | 0,0,0,,要保障后三代的安全 |
[33:31] | Mankind could go home. | 0,0,0,,人们可以回家 |
[33:33] | But everything has changed, | 0,0,0,,但是一切都变了 |
[33:35] | And we will either be the generation that sees | 0,0,0,,我们将是看着 |
[33:40] | The human race return to earth… | 0,0,0,,人类返回地球的一代 |
[33:44] | Or upon whose watch… | 0,0,0,,或者看不到 |
[33:48] | It finally ends. | 0,0,0,,终于结束了 |
[33:53] | My son is already down there. | 0,0,0,,我儿子已经在那里了 |
[33:57] | I sent him. | 0,0,0,,我送他去的 |
[34:02] | And the truth is I don’t know | 0,0,0,,我不知道真相 |
[34:06] | If he is alive or dead. | 0,0,0,,他是否还活着 |
[34:12] | But I still have hope. | 0,0,0,,但是我还满怀希望 |
[34:14] | Senior council member: How does the chancellor vote? | 0,0,0,,长官会投哪一票 |
[34:21] | I don’t. | 0,0,0,,我不投 |
[34:23] | Senior council member: Sir, | 0,0,0,,先生 |
[34:24] | if you abstain, the vote ends in a tie | 0,0,0,,如果您弃权 票数将会持平 |
[34:26] | To be automatically taken up again in 10 days. | 0,0,0,,10天内将会自动开始 |
[34:29] | That’s 10 more dead for every day. | 0,0,0,,每天就多10个人死去 |
[34:32] | I ask again, how does the chancellor vote? | 0,0,0,,我再问一次 长官投哪票 |
[34:35] | The chancellor abstains. | 0,0,0,,长官弃权 |
[34:41] | You have 10 days. | 0,0,0,,我们还有10天 |
[34:50] | Hurry up, murphy. | 0,0,0,,快点 murphy |
[34:51] | Be careful. | 0,0,0,,小心 |
[34:55] | What the hell was that? | 0,0,0,,这到底是什么啊? |
[34:57] | Grounders? | 0,0,0,,地球幸存者? |
[35:08] | Bellamy gun! | 0,0,0,,Bellamy 枪 |
[35:41] | Now she sees you. | 0,0,0,,现在 她看到你了 |
[35:48] | Did someone call for a mechanic? | 0,0,0,,有人叫了维修工吗? |
[35:55] | You’re the one who called in the work order? | 0,0,0,,你就是那个预订工作服务的? |
[35:57] | We need to talk. | 0,0,0,,我们需要谈谈 |
[36:06] | Look, I told you I’m not gonna say anything, ok? | 0,0,0,,我说过我不会和你说任何事的 明白吗 |
[36:10] | I believe you, and you’re not in trouble. | 0,0,0,,我相信你 你不会有麻烦的 |
[36:13] | Follow me. | 0,0,0,,跟我来 |
[36:14] | Not in trouble yet, you mean. | 0,0,0,,你的意思是 目前还没有麻烦 |
[36:18] | This level’s off limits for people like me. | 0,0,0,,这个水平超出了像我这样的人 |
[36:20] | Not anymore. | 0,0,0,,但不是所有 |
[36:22] | You know that we sent the hundred down to the ground. | 0,0,0,,你知道我们已经送了百人去地球上 |
[36:25] | What you don’t know is why. | 0,0,0,,你不知道的是为什么这样做 |
[36:27] | The ark is dying, raven. | 0,0,0,,方舟号要毁灭了 Raven |
[36:29] | Life support is on its last legs. | 0,0,0,,生命承受力已奄奄一息 |
[36:32] | I have 10 days to prove that earth is survivable | 0,0,0,,我只有10天去证明地球可以生存 |
[36:36] | Or they’re gonna start reducing population. | 0,0,0,,否则他们就会裁减人口 |
[36:39] | 320 innocent people will be killed. | 0,0,0,,320个无辜的人将会死亡 |
[36:43] | I don’t get it. | 0,0,0,,我不懂 |
[36:45] | Why are you telling me this? | 0,0,0,,你为什么要和我说这些 |
[36:46] | I looked up your file. | 0,0,0,,我查阅了你的档案 |
[36:47] | You’re the youngest zero-g mechanic | 0,0,0,,你是方舟上50年来 |
[36:49] | On the ark in 50 years. | 0,0,0,,最年轻的零重力技工 |
[36:51] | You’re the youngest 52, but…So what?Hanic | 0,0,0,,是52年 但这又怎样 Hanic |
[36:54] | So… | 0,0,0,,所以 |
[37:01] | You have 9 days to get this ready | 0,0,0,,你有9天可以处理这个 |
[37:03] | so I can survive a drop. | 0,0,0,,然后我就可以挽救一些生命 |
[37:11] | God, what a piece of junk. | 0,0,0,,天啊 好大一块垃圾 |
[37:14] | Theyust ha found this thing when they… | 0,0,0,,他们一定曾经发现过这个东西 在2102年 |
[37:17] | Salvaged mir-3 in 2102. | 0,0,0,,他们打捞3号空间站的时候 |
[37:20] | You want me to get a 130-year-old escape pod | 0,0,0,,你想要我把这个有130年历史的逃生舱 |
[37:24] | Ready to stand up to the inferno of re-entry | 0,0,0,,修理好 能再次承受地狱般的冲击 |
[37:27] | In 9 days? | 0,0,0,,在9天之内? |
[37:29] | Can you do it or not? | 0,0,0,,你能不能做到 |
[37:35] | Hell, yes, I can do it, but I’m going with you. | 0,0,0,,我可以做到 但是我要和你一起去 |
[37:39] | You’re not the only one with someone you love on the ground. | 0,0,0,,不只是你一个人爱着地球上的生活 |
[37:43] | Those are my terms. | 0,0,0,,这是我的条件 |
[37:45] | Take it or leave it. | 0,0,0,,答不答应随你 |
[37:50] | All right. You can come with me. | 0,0,0,,好吧 你可以和我一起去 |
[37:52] | You got yourself a mechanic. | 0,0,0,,你找到技工了 |
[38:08] | They’re back! | 0,0,0,,他们回来了 |
[38:10] | Over there. | 0,0,0,,在那儿 |
[38:15] | -Is he– -he’s alive. | 0,0,0,,- 他 – 他还活着 |
[38:17] | I need boiled water and strips of cloth for bandage. | 0,0,0,,我需要开水和一些可以用来包扎的布 |
[38:27] | -Oh! -Oh, ho ho! | 0,0,0,,- 噢 – 噢 |
[38:29] | -Who’s hungry?! -Yeah! | 0,0,0,,-谁饿了 -耶 |
[38:34] | 0,0,0,,Bellamy Bellamy! Whoo! | |
[38:40] | ♪ Love, I have wounds | 爱 我有伤口 |
[38:44] | ♪ Only you can mend | 只有你可以让它愈合 |
[38:47] | ♪ You can mend | 你可以让它愈合 |
[38:50] | ♪ Oh, oh, oh | 哦 哦 哦 |
[38:53] | ♪ I guess that’s love | 我猜那是爱 |
[38:56] | ♪ I can’t pretend | 我不能伪装 |
[38:59] | ♪ I can’t pretend | 我不能伪装 |
[39:02] | ♪ Oh, oh, oh | 哦 哦 哦 |
[39:16] | ♪ Feel, my skin is rough | 我的皮肤是粗糙的 |
[39:20] | ♪ But it can be cleansed | 但是可以清洗 |
[39:23] | ♪ It can be cleansed | 可以清洗 |
[39:26] | ♪ Oh, oh, oh | 哦 哦 哦 |
[39:29] | ♪ And my arms are tough | 我的胳膊很结实 |
[39:32] | ♪ But they can be bent | 但是可以弯曲 |
[39:35] | ♪ They can be bent | 可以弯曲 |
[39:38] | ♪ Hey, hey, hey | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[39:41] | ♪ And I want to fight | 我想战斗 |
[39:44] | ♪ But I can’t contend… | 但是又不能 |
[39:49] | He’s stable for now, but without medicine… | 0,0,0,,他已经稳定了 但是没有药的话 |
[39:53] | They’re taking off their wristbands for food? | 0,0,0,,他们把手表带摘下来换取食物 |
[39:56] | No way. I–I won’t do it. | 0,0,0,,不 我不会这么做 |
[39:58] | You don’t have to. | 0,0,0,,你不用这么做 |
[40:00] | ♪ …I can’t pretend | 我不能伪装 |
[40:03] | ♪ Oh, oh, oh | 哦 哦 哦 |
[40:05] | Whoa, whoa. Wait, wait, wait. | 0,0,0,,等等 等等 等等 |
[40:08] | What, you think you play by different rules? | 0,0,0,,你觉得你在不同的规则里扮演着什么角色 |
[40:11] | I thought there were no rules. | 0,0,0,,我觉得这里没有规则 |
[40:23] | Hey. | 0,0,0,,嘿 |
[40:32] | ♪ Oh, feel our bodies grow | 0,0,0,,哦 感觉你的身体在长大 |
[40:35] | 0,0,0,,Atom Atom! | |
[40:36] | ♪ And our souls, they blend | 你的灵魂浑浊了 |
[40:40] | Come on. We’re on first watch. | 0,0,0,,快点 我们第一班守夜 |
[40:44] | ♪ Yeah, love, I hope you know ♪ | 耶 爱 我希望你知道 |
[40:47] | ♪ How much my heart depends | 我的心有多依赖你 |
[40:51] | Guys, you’re not just gonna leave me here. | 0,0,0,,伙伴们 你们不能把我留在这 |
[40:54] | No, atom. | 0,0,0,,不 Atom |
[40:55] | I won’t be disobeyed. | 0,0,0,,我不会不遵守规则的 |
[40:58] | ♪ I can’t pretend | 我不能伪装 |
[41:02] | ♪ I can’t pretend… | 我不能伪装 |
[41:05] | Guys! | 0,0,0,,伙伴们 |
[41:07] | ♪ I guess that’s love | 我猜那是爱 |
[41:09] | 0,0,0,,Bellamy Bellamy! | |
[41:11] | Guys! Bellamy! | 0,0,0,,伙伴们 Bellamy |
[41:17] | ♪ I can’t pretend | 我不能伪装 |
[41:23] | ♪ Oh, oh, oh | 哦 哦 哦 |
[41:28] | ♪ I guess that’s love | 我猜那是爱 |
[41:33] | ♪ I can’t pretend | 我不能伪装 |
[41:39] | ♪ I can’t pretend | 我不能伪装 |
[41:45] | ♪ Oh, oh, oh | 哦 哦 哦 |