时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I was born in space. | 我出生在宇宙中 |
[00:04] | I never felt the sun on my face, | 我从未感受过阳光照在我脸上 |
[00:07] | or breathed real air, | 从未呼吸过真正的空气 |
[00:08] | or floated in the water. | 从未在水中漂浮过 |
[00:10] | None of us have. | 我们都从未试过 |
[00:12] | For three generations, | 整整三代以来 |
[00:13] | the ark has kept what’s left of the human race alive, | 方舟维持了剩下的人类的生存 |
[00:16] | but now our home is dying. | 但如今 我们的家园濒临毁灭 |
[00:18] | And we, are the last hope of man kind. | 而我们 是人类最后的希望 |
[00:22] | 100 persons were sent on | 100个人被派往地球 |
[00:23] | a desperate mission to the ground. | 执行一项孤注一掷的任务 |
[00:25] | Each of us is here because we broke the law. | 来这的每个人都是因为我们违反过法律 |
[00:28] | On the ground, there is no law. | 而地球上 没有法律 |
[00:30] | All we have to do is survive. | 我们要做的只有生存 |
[00:32] | But we will be tested, | 我们将接受考验 |
[00:33] | by the earth, | 接受地球的考验 |
[00:35] | by the secrets it hides, | 接受这里所隐藏的秘密的考验 |
[00:37] | And most of all, by each other. | 最重要的是 接受相互的考验 |
[00:41] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:42] | Prisoner 319, take off the watch. | 319号罪犯 摘掉手表 |
[00:44] | No. It was my father’s. | 不行 这是我父亲的 |
[00:46] | You’re being sent to the ground. | 你会被送至陆地 |
[00:49] | Clarke, I’m sorry I got your father arrested. | 克拉克 我很抱歉害你父亲被捕 |
[00:51] | They didn’t arrest my father, Wells. | 他们没有逮捕我父亲 威尔斯 |
[00:53] | They executed him. | 他们处决了他 |
[00:55] | Atom, my sister doesn’t leave this camp. | 艾腾 别让我妹妹离开营地 |
[00:56] | Anyone who touches her, they answer to me. | 谁碰她一下 后果自负 |
[00:59] | Atom. | 艾腾 |
[01:03] | Jasper was hit. They took him. | 贾斯珀被袭击了 他们带走了他 |
[01:07] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[01:17] | There we go. There we go. | 来了 来了 |
[01:20] | Feel that? Feel that? | 感受到了吗 感受到了吗 |
[01:21] | See that? | 看到了吗 |
[01:22] | Here comes the momentum change. | 局势马上就要逆转了 |
[01:23] | Defense. | 防守 |
[01:25] | The defense is there. | 防守到位了 |
[01:26] | Serve it up. Yeah! Oh! | 快来吧 好的 |
[01:28] | Right here, kid. | 来一个 孩子 |
[01:32] | – They’re unbeatable. – Prepare for crushing defeat. | -他们无敌了 -准备好惨败吧 |
[01:33] | It’s not over yet. | 还没结束呢 |
[01:34] | Actually, it was over 147 years ago. | 实际上 它在147年前就结束了 |
[01:37] | A technicality. | 细节问题 |
[01:38] | No. You’re going down. | 不 你输定了 |
[01:41] | What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[01:42] | Your husband and daughter being obnoxious. | 你老公和女儿在恶心人呢 |
[01:44] | Jake, better play nice. | 杰克 对人好点 |
[01:45] | Come on, get down the field, fire. | 快啊 快归位 伙计 |
[01:47] | …Waste Time. Hey, baby. | 浪费时间 宝贝 |
[01:50] | So, I ran into Bennett when I was leaving the clinic | 我刚才离开诊所的时候遇到班内特了 |
[01:53] | and he has that systems analysis that you asked for. | 他手上有你要的系统分析报告 |
[01:59] | This isn’t gonna last. | 坚持不了多久了 |
[02:00] | What was that about momentum? | 这是势头问题 |
[02:02] | Oh, oh, I feel the momentum. | 我感觉到势头了 |
[02:03] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[02:05] | What? You’re going now? | 什么 你现在去吗 |
[02:06] | Just for a few minutes. | 就几分钟 |
[02:09] | Everything ok? | 有什么事吗 |
[02:09] | Oh, yeah. You know this old boat. | 没事 这旧船你懂的 |
[02:12] | It’s always something. | 总是有些问题 |
[02:17] | His pulse is 380. | 他脉搏到三百八了 |
[02:22] | Go back to sleep! | 快点睡觉 |
[02:24] | Quiet! | 安静点 |
[02:27] | Don’t listen to them. | 别理他们 |
[02:28] | You’re gonna make it through this, ok? | 你可以撑过来的 好吗 |
[02:30] | Promise. | 保准的 |
[02:32] | Can he just die already? | 能赶紧让他死吗 |
[02:35] | I’m gonna get clean water. | 我去拿点净水 |
[02:36] | Keep an eye on him. | 看着点他 |
[02:51] | No! | 不要 |
[02:54] | No! | 不要 |
[02:56] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[03:05] | Hey, wake up. It’s ok. It’s ok. | 醒醒 没事了 没事了 |
[03:09] | It’s just a dream. | 那只是一场梦 |
[03:11] | You’re Charlotte, right? | 你是夏洛特 对吗 |
[03:13] | I’m Clarke. | 我是克拉克 |
[03:17] | It’s ok to be scared. | 感到害怕是很正常的 |
[03:19] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[03:24] | It’s… my parents. | 是我的父母 |
[03:31] | They were floated and they– | 他们飘在那里 然后 |
[03:33] | and they seeded my dreams and I just– | 他们就一直在我梦中 然后我就… |
[03:36] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[03:39] | My dad was floated, too. | 我爸爸也被流放了 |
[03:46] | So, how did you end up here? | 所以你是因为什么到这儿来的 |
[03:54] | We were taking my parents’ things | 我们当时在把我父母的东西 |
[03:55] | to the redistribution center and… | 送去再分配中心 然后… |
[03:58] | I kind of lost it. | 我把东西弄丢了 |
[04:02] | They said I insulted a guard. | 他们说我攻击了一个警卫 |
[04:05] | I can’t say I blame you. | 我不觉得这事怪你 |
[04:16] | See that bright star up there? | 看到天上那颗很亮的星星了吗 |
[04:19] | That’s the Ark orbiting above us. | 那是方舟在我们上方运行 |
[04:22] | I think whatever happened up there, | 我觉得不管那上面发生了什么 |
[04:25] | you know, the pain… | 你懂的 那些痛苦… |
[04:28] | maybe we can move past that now. | 也许我们如今可以翻过这一页了 |
[04:32] | Maybe being on the ground | 也许到地球上来 |
[04:35] | is our second chance. | 就是我们的第二次机会 |
[04:39] | Do you really believe that? | 你真的相信这一点吗 |
[04:43] | I’m trying to. | 我在试着相信 |
[05:12] | I think this is North. Come on. | 我觉得这边是北 来吧 |
[05:14] | Really? Because we just came from that way, | 真的吗 因为我们刚刚就是从那边来的 |
[05:15] | Miss I-can-navigate- with-the-stars. | “我能凭借星星导航”小姐 |
[05:17] | It’s your fault we’ve been lost for two days. | 我们迷路两天是你的错 |
[05:20] | Never should’ve gone off by ourselves. | 我们本来就不应该自己走开 |
[05:21] | Come on. We’ll find the dropship tomorrow. | 行了 我们明天就能找到运输船了 |
[05:25] | That’s what you said last night. And I’m hungry. | 你昨晚也是这么说的 还有我饿了 |
[05:28] | Trina, relax. We’re fine. | 崔娜 放松 我们会没事的 |
[05:33] | Did you feel that? | 你感觉到那个了吗 |
[05:37] | What is that? | 那个是什么 |
[05:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:47] | Oh! I can’t see! | 我看不见了 |
[05:50] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们快离开这儿 |
[05:50] | Oh, my god, it burns! | 天呐 好灼人 |
[06:05] | That damn kid, always messing with my head. | 那个死孩子 老是扰乱我的头脑 |
[06:07] | He’s not gonna last much longer. | 他坚持不了多久的 |
[06:09] | Better think of a new excuse. | 你最好想个新借口 |
[06:11] | That’s how it’s done. | 这样做才对 |
[06:12] | We searched a half-mile all directions. | 我们搜索了方圆半英里 |
[06:14] | No sign of Trina or Pascal. | 没看见崔娜和帕斯卡 |
[06:16] | Visit your special tree when you were out there? | 你到外面去的时候去看了你那棵树吗 |
[06:19] | Atom took his punishment. Let it go. | 艾腾已经受到教训了 别再提这件事了 |
[06:21] | Could be grounders. | 有可能是地球人 |
[06:23] | Yeah, or they could be in pound town. | 是啊 或者他们可能是去打了一炮 |
[06:26] | Lot of that going around recently. | 这种事最近时有发生 |
[06:35] | Look, Bellamy, people are scared, | 听着 贝拉米 大家都很害怕 |
[06:37] | and that dying kid, | 还有那个奄奄一息的孩子 |
[06:39] | he’s not helping the morale around here. | 他可对这儿的士气没什么帮助 |
[06:40] | Morale will go up when I find them more food. | 等我给他们找到更多的食物士气就上去了 |
[06:42] | And what do we say when they ask about Trina and Pascal? | 那他们问起崔娜和帕斯卡时我们要怎么说 |
[06:44] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[06:44] | Nothing. | 什么也不说 |
[06:45] | It’s possible they’re just lost. | 他们有可能只是迷路了 |
[06:47] | We’ll keep an eye out for them when we go hunting later. | 我们之后去打猎时会留意找找他们的 |
[06:49] | Let’s go kill something. | 我们去杀点什么东西吧 |
[06:51] | You’re not going. | 你不能去 |
[06:53] | I need you to stay here. | 我需要你留在这儿 |
[06:54] | If the grounders are circling, | 假如地球人在这周围 |
[06:56] | we can’t leave this place unprotected. | 我们不能让这儿毫无防护 |
[06:58] | Fine. Somebody better tell goggle boy to keep it shut. | 好吧 最好去个人让那个眼镜男闭嘴 |
[07:14] | The grounders cauterized the wound. Saved his life. | 那些地球人烧灼了伤口 救了他的命 |
[07:18] | Saved his life so they could string him up for live bait. | 救他的命是为了把他绑起来当活饵 |
[07:22] | Garden of Eden this ain’t. | 这里不是伊甸园 |
[07:24] | This is infected. He could be septic. | 这里被感染了 他可能会化脓 |
[07:27] | Any progress on using the wristbands | 用手环联系方舟这件事 |
[07:29] | to contact the Ark? | 有什么进展吗 |
[07:31] | Monty? | 蒙蒂 |
[07:33] | That would be a firm no. | 这表示了坚定的否定答案 |
[07:36] | My mother would know what to do. | 我妈会知道该怎么做的 |
[07:38] | How’s he doing? | 他怎样了 |
[07:39] | How does it look like he’s doing, Wells? | 他看起来像怎样了 威尔斯 |
[07:40] | Hey, I’m just trying to help. | 我只是试图帮忙 |
[07:47] | All right. You want to help? | 好吧 你想帮忙是吗 |
[07:50] | Hold him down. | 压着他 |
[07:58] | I’m not gonna like this, am I? | 我不会喜欢看见这个的 是吧 |
[08:09] | I could really use a break from this place. | 我真的得离开这里休息一阵了 |
[08:11] | What do you say you and me take a trip to the butterfly field? | 你觉得我俩去蝴蝶园走一趟如何 |
[08:17] | Am I being too subtle? | 是我太敏感了吗 |
[08:20] | Atom. | 艾腾 |
[08:29] | …with weapons | 用武器… |
[08:30] | What did you do to atom? | 你对艾腾做过什么 |
[08:37] | Atom’s fine. | 没什么 |
[08:38] | Then why did he blow me off? | 那他为什么不理我 |
[08:39] | Maybe he’s just not interested. | 也许他对你不感兴趣 |
[08:40] | You can’t keep everyone away from me. | 你不能让所有人都远离我 |
[08:42] | Atom had to learn. | 艾腾要知道 |
[08:44] | You disobey me, you pay the price. | 不服从我的人必须付出代价 |
[08:45] | He paid the price. Now we’re good. | 他已经受过惩罚了 现在我们没事了 |
[08:46] | Now I’m paying the price. | 现在轮到我来付出代价了 |
[08:48] | So, next time you decide to go on, a power trip, | 下次你再想施展权力 |
[08:50] | leave me out of it. | 别把我算上 |
[08:56] | Hold him still. | 按住他 |
[08:58] | I need to cut away the infected flesh. | 我要把感染的部分割掉 |
[09:04] | Stop it! You’re killing him. | 住手 你们会杀了他 |
[09:06] | She’s trying to save his life. | 她是在救他 |
[09:07] | She can’t. | 她救不了 |
[09:11] | Back off. | 别过来 |
[09:12] | We didn’t drag him through miles of woods | 我们历尽艰辛把他从丛林里拖回来 |
[09:13] | just to let him die. | 不是为了眼睁睁看他死去 |
[09:14] | Kid’s a goner. | 他已经没救了 |
[09:15] | If you can’t see that, you’re deluded. | 如果你还看不出来那就是在自欺欺人 |
[09:17] | He’s making people crazy. | 他要把大家弄疯了 |
[09:18] | Sorry if Jasper’s an inconvenience to you, | 真是抱歉贾斯珀对你造成不便 |
[09:21] | but this isn’t the ark. | 但这里不是方舟 |
[09:22] | Down here, every life matters. | 在这里每一个生命都是平等的 |
[09:24] | Take a look at him. He’s a lost cause. | 你看看他 你救不活他的 |
[09:35] | Octavia, I’v ispent my whole life | 奥克塔维亚 我这辈子 |
[09:36] | watching my mother heal people. | 一直看着我妈妈医治病患 |
[09:38] | If I say there’s hope, there’s hope. | 如果我说还有希望 就还有希望 |
[09:40] | This isn’t about hope, it’s about guts. | 这不是希望的问题 是胆量的问题 |
[09:42] | You don’t have the guts to make the hard choices. I do. | 你没胆量承认你不想见到的事实 我有 |
[09:45] | He’s been like this for 3 days. | 已经三天了 他一点都没有好转 |
[09:47] | If he’s not better by tomorrow, | 如果明天他还没有好转 |
[09:49] | I’ll kill him myself. | 我会亲手杀了他 |
[09:53] | Octavia, let’s go. | 奥克塔维亚 我们走吧 |
[09:57] | I’m staying here. | 我要呆在这 |
[10:02] | Power-hungry, self-serving jackass. | 势利自私的混蛋 |
[10:05] | He doesn’t care about anyone but himself. | 除了他自己他谁也不在乎 |
[10:09] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[10:11] | Yeah. Bellamy is all that. | 对 贝拉米就是那样的人 |
[10:16] | But he also happens to be right. | 但是这次他说得没错 |
[10:34] | How’d it go? | 维护工作还顺利吗 |
[10:40] | Well, I told Jaha it’s definitive. | 我跟亚哈说了 方舟的大限将至 |
[10:43] | The ark’s got a year of oxygen left, maybe two. | 这里的氧气只够一年用的 或者两年 |
[10:46] | You’ll fix it. | 你一定能修好这故障的 |
[10:48] | Not this time. | 这次可不行 |
[10:50] | I’ve tried, Abby. This isn’t a glitch. | 我努力过 艾比 可这次不是小故障 |
[10:54] | It’s a system failure. | 是系统整体的故障 |
[10:58] | People need to know. | 大家需要得知真相 |
[11:00] | No. They’ll panic. | 不行 那会引起恐慌 |
[11:03] | You sound like Kane. | 你这口气就跟凯恩一样 |
[11:04] | Because he’s right. | 因为他说得对 |
[11:05] | No. We can’t avoid the truth. | 不 我们不能逃避现实 |
[11:10] | We have to let everyone on the ark | 我们要让所有住在方舟里的人 |
[11:11] | put their minds to a solution. | 一起想办法解决问题 |
[11:12] | What, and risk anarchy? | 冒着扰乱社会秩序的风险吗 |
[11:14] | No. It’s too dangerous. | 不行 太危险了 |
[11:18] | Promise me that you’ll obey the council’s orders, | 答应我你会遵循议会的指示 |
[11:20] | That you’ll keep it quiet. | 不对外声张这事 |
[11:23] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[11:31] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[11:36] | For Clarke. Do it for clarke. | 为了克拉克 为了克拉克别声张 |
[11:43] | I am doing this for Clarke. | 就是为了克拉克 我才要这么干 |
[11:52] | They’ll float you, Jake. | 他们会放逐你的 杰克 |
[11:54] | If you do this, I won’t be able to stop it. | 如果你被放逐 我也没有能力阻止他们 |
[12:07] | You’re mad. | 你生气了吗 |
[12:09] | I’m not mad. | 我没生气 |
[12:11] | You want to think Jasper’s a lost cause, go ahead. | 如果你认为我们救不活贾斯珀 随你便 |
[12:13] | – You’re wrong. – I hope I am. | -你是错的 -我也希望我错了 |
[12:16] | Whatever this stuff is, | 不管这是什么东西 |
[12:19] | it has to have had antibiotic properties. | 它肯定有抗生素的药性 |
[12:22] | Let me take a look. | 让我看看 |
[12:25] | Before you refuse my help, remember | 在你拒绝我的帮助之前 |
[12:27] | who aced botany in earth skills. | 想想这里谁懂植物学 |
[12:31] | The grounders used it as a poultice. | 地球人用它来当药膏敷 |
[12:34] | I’m thinking a tea might be even more effective | 我想拿来熬药会更有效 |
[12:36] | if we can figure out what it is. | 要是能知道这是什么的话 |
[12:37] | I know what it is. Seaweed. | 我知道这是什么 海藻 |
[12:40] | Look… no root structure. | 看嘛 没有根系 |
[12:41] | Right. Well, then there must be a water source nearby. | 那说明附近得有水源 |
[12:44] | Yeah, it would have to have a slow current, lots of rocks. | 而且水流轻缓 河床上得有很多石头 |
[12:46] | The water would probably be | 河水应该 |
[12:47] | more red than green. | 偏红少青 |
[12:48] | I know just the place. | 我知道在哪 |
[12:49] | All right. Let’s go. | 很好 走吧 |
[12:54] | Hey. I know what this stuff looks like. Do you? | 我知道它长什么样 你呢 |
[13:01] | You know, you should, uh, | 你真的应该 |
[13:03] | really rethink this whole hating me thing. | 考虑不要再恨我了 |
[13:06] | It’s not just the grounders. | 不只因为地球人 |
[13:08] | We’re surrounded by criminals. | 我们身边的人都是罪犯 |
[13:09] | We need each other. | 我们需要彼此 |
[13:11] | We’re gonna be friends again. | 我们得和好如初 |
[13:12] | You got my dad killed. Not possible. | 你害死了我爸爸 所以绝对不可能 |
[13:17] | This is earth, Clarke. Anything’s possible. | 这是地球 克拉克 一切皆有可能 |
[13:25] | I’d let it go. | 我要是你早放弃了 |
[13:29] | Well, I’ve known Clarke her whole life, | 我认识克拉克很久了 |
[13:30] | better than you ever will, so, | 你永远不会像我这么了解她 |
[13:31] | I’ll decide when to let it go. | 所以要不要放弃我说了算 |
[13:33] | Yeah, I can tell you guys are close. | 能看出来你俩关系特好 |
[13:40] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[13:49] | Ha! It’s an automobile. | 一辆汽车 |
[13:50] | Come on, guys. This thing’s been here 100 years. | 两位 这东西在这100多年了 |
[13:52] | All right? It can wait. | 它等得起 |
[13:54] | Jasper can’t. | 可贾斯珀等不起 |
[14:12] | She’s mine. | 她是我的猎物 |
[14:19] | Get him. | 抓住它 |
[14:22] | Who the hell are you? | 你谁啊 |
[14:24] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[14:25] | I almost killed you. | 我差点杀掉你 |
[14:28] | Why aren’t you back at camp? | 怎么不在营地待着 |
[14:30] | Well, what with that guy who was dying, | 那个快死掉的人 |
[14:32] | I just… I couldn’t listen anymore. | 我听不下去了 |
[14:34] | There’s grounders out here. | 外面有地球人 |
[14:35] | It’s too dangerous for a little girl. | 对个小女孩来说太危险了 |
[14:37] | I’m not little. | 我不小了 |
[14:42] | Ok, then… | 好吧 |
[14:44] | but you can’t hunt without a weapon. | 狩猎总得有武器 |
[14:52] | Ever killed something before? | 以前杀生过吗 |
[14:56] | Who knows? Maybe you’re good at it. | 谁知道呢 说不定你挺擅长狩猎的 |
[15:05] | So, what does this seaweed look like? | 海藻长什么样 |
[15:12] | Like that. | 那样 |
[15:12] | Hey, that thing that bit Octavia, | 咬了奥克塔维亚的东西 |
[15:14] | how big was it? | 有多大 |
[15:15] | Big. We could rig this into some kind of a net, | 很大 我们可以把这个弄成个网 |
[15:19] | find something to lower it into the water… | 放点东西让它沉进水里 |
[15:24] | or we could just do that. | 或是直接走进水里拔 |
[15:41] | Let’s get out of here. | 走吧 |
[15:49] | Grounders? | 地球人吗 |
[15:49] | It could be a war cry. | 可能是战斗口号 |
[15:51] | Or a warning. | 或者某种警告 |
[15:59] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[16:02] | Run. Run! | 跑 快跑 |
[16:15] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[16:17] | You’re up. | 该你了 |
[16:20] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[16:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:27] | Well, if your strategy | 如果你的策略是 |
[16:28] | is to lose really fast, | 尽快输掉的话 |
[16:31] | that was a great move. | 这一步走的很棒 |
[16:34] | What’s going on? | 你怎么啦 |
[16:36] | Nothing. | 没怎么 |
[16:39] | You can talk to me. | 你可以告诉我的 |
[16:48] | My dad found a problem with the oxygen system. | 我爸发现氧气系统出了问题 |
[16:52] | I’m not supposed to know. | 我是意外得知的 |
[16:53] | They’ve had other malfunctions. | 以前也有过各种故障 |
[16:54] | They always figure out a way to deal with it. | 他们总能解决的 |
[16:55] | No. This one might not be fixable. | 不 这次可能没法修了 |
[17:01] | The council doesn’t want anyone to know. | 议会不想让大家知道 |
[17:03] | The council meaning my dad? | 议会指的是我爸吗 |
[17:05] | Yeah. And my mom and the others. | 是 还有我妈妈和其他议员 |
[17:09] | I think he’s gonna go public anyway. | 我觉得他还是会公布消息的 |
[17:11] | Clarke, he can’t. | 克拉克 他不能这么做 |
[17:12] | – He’ll get floated. – I know. | -他会被放逐的 -我知道 |
[17:17] | But what if he’s right? | 万一他是对的呢 |
[17:20] | Don’t people deserve to know the truth? | 难道人们不应该知道真相吗 |
[17:24] | You can’t tell your dad I told you. | 我告诉你的事 你不能告诉你爸爸 |
[17:25] | You can’t tell anyone. | 你不能告诉任何人 |
[17:27] | Your secret’s safe with me. | 我会保密的 |
[17:30] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[17:33] | Clarke, run! | 克拉克 快跑 |
[17:46] | It’s getting inside. | 烟进来了 |
[17:47] | Seal any openings. | 封住每个开口 |
[17:55] | Come on! There are caves this way. | 快来 这边有山洞 |
[18:13] | Bellamy! | 贝拉米 |
[18:16] | Bellamy! | 贝拉米 |
[18:22] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事情了 |
[18:23] | Air got thick, everybody’s skin started burning. | 空气变得很闷 大家的皮肤开始灼烧起来 |
[18:25] | Monty, my brother’s out there. | 蒙蒂 我哥哥还在外面 |
[18:28] | He’ll be fine. We’ll all be fine. | 他不会有事的 我们都会没事的 |
[18:38] | It’s still out there. | 它还在外面 |
[18:40] | Look, we should just make a run for it. | 听着 我们应该赶紧跑 |
[18:41] | Jasper can’t wait much longer. | 贾斯珀等不了太久了 |
[18:43] | Us dying in a cloud of acid fog | 我们死在酸雾的浓烟里 |
[18:44] | isn’t gonna help Jasper. | 对贾斯珀也没帮助 |
[18:51] | – Is that – Booze. | -那是 -酒 |
[18:53] | Hooch. Rotgut. | 烈酒 劣质酒 |
[19:04] | Well, careful. Finn, it could be– | 小心一点 芬 有可能是 |
[19:07] | Whiskey, I think. | 威士忌 我觉得 |
[19:08] | Better than the moonshine on agro station. | 比农场站的私酿酒还好 |
[19:12] | Alcohol’s toxic. | 酒精是有毒的 |
[19:13] | This is earth. Everything’s toxic. | 这是在地球上 所有东西都有毒 |
[19:16] | Plus, it’s a time-honored rite of passage. | 再说了 这是一个古老的仪式 |
[19:18] | We’ll pass. | 我们就算了 |
[19:21] | Far be it from me to stand in the way of tradition. | 我绝不会破坏传统的 |
[19:35] | No! | 不要 |
[19:38] | Charlotte, wake up. | 夏洛特 醒醒 |
[19:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:43] | Does it happen often? | 经常这样吗 |
[19:46] | What are you scared of? | 什么让你这么害怕 |
[19:50] | You know what? It doesn’t matter. | 你知道吗 恐惧不重要 |
[19:54] | The only thing that matters is what you do about it. | 唯一重要的是 你怎么处理它 |
[19:57] | But…I’m asleep. | 但是 我睡着了 |
[20:01] | Fears are fears. | 恐惧就是恐惧 |
[20:03] | Slay your demons when you’re awake, | 你醒着的时候 把恶魔杀掉 |
[20:05] | they won’t be there to get you when you sleep. | 当你睡着的时候 他们就不能打扰你了 |
[20:08] | Yeah, but…How? | 好 但是 怎么才能做到 |
[20:11] | You can’t afford to be weak. | 你不能软弱 |
[20:13] | Down here, weakness is death, fear is death. | 在地球上 软弱即死亡 恐惧也是 |
[20:23] | Let me see that knife I gave you. | 让我看看我给你的那把刀 |
[20:29] | Now, when you feel afraid, | 现在 每当你害怕的时候 |
[20:32] | You hold tight to that knife | 你就紧握住那把刀 |
[20:33] | and you say, “Screw you. | 然后说 去你的 |
[20:36] | I’m not afraid.” | 我不害怕 |
[20:43] | Screw you. I’m not afraid. | 去你的 我不害怕 |
[20:53] | Screw you. I’m not afraid. | 去你的 我不害怕 |
[20:58] | Slay your demons, kid. | 杀了你心里的恶魔 孩子 |
[21:01] | Then you’ll be able to sleep. | 然后你就能入睡了 |
[21:07] | It’s been hours. Jasper– | 几个小时了 贾斯珀 |
[21:09] | Is in good hands. | 被照料得很好 |
[21:11] | Octavia will take care of him. | 奥克塔维亚会照顾他的 |
[21:13] | While we’re on the subject, | 我们讨论这个问题时 |
[21:15] | why is it that everyone | 为什么每个人都觉得 |
[21:17] | thinks me wanting Jasper to not die is a bad thing? | 我不想让贾斯珀死 不是件好事 |
[21:22] | Like I’m such a downer. | 好像我多让人沮丧似的 |
[21:24] | I can be fun. | 我可以很风趣的 |
[21:26] | You think I’m fun. Right? | 你也觉得我很风趣 是吧 |
[21:29] | Among other things, you’re fun. | 跟其他事情比起来 你有趣多了 |
[21:35] | You remember that time– | 你记得那次 |
[21:36] | Remember that time you betrayed me | 你记得那次你背叛我 |
[21:38] | and got my father executed? | 导致我父亲被执行死刑 |
[21:43] | Yeah, I remember. | 是的 我记得 |
[21:45] | Where were we? Fun. | 我们说到哪里了 有趣的事 |
[21:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:50] | Well, since you brought it up, | 既然你提出来了 |
[21:51] | and I didn’t, because i don’t want to talk about it, | 不是我提的 因为我不想谈那件事 |
[21:56] | what were you thinking? | 你那时在想什么 |
[22:01] | I made a mistake, Clarke. | 我犯了个错误 克拉克 |
[22:06] | “I made a mistake, clarke.” | 我犯了个错误 克拉克 |
[22:11] | Not good enough. | 还不够打动我 |
[22:16] | You know, I bet | 你知道吗 我打赌 |
[22:18] | you couldn’t wait to run to Daddy. | 你当时迫不及待要去告诉你爸爸 |
[22:20] | Tell him everything | 告诉他一切 |
[22:22] | so that he’d finally believe | 这样他终于能相信 |
[22:23] | you were the perfect son he always wanted. | 你是他梦寐以求的好儿子 |
[22:25] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[22:26] | I want an explanation. | 我想要一个解释 |
[22:36] | I can’t give you one. | 我给不了你 |
[22:40] | I thought I could trust him. | 我以为我可以相信他 |
[22:46] | Well, I thought I could trust my best friend. | 我以为我可以相信我最好的朋友 |
[22:49] | Guess we were both wrong. | 看来我们都错了 |
[22:50] | I’m still your friend. | 我仍旧是你们的朋友 |
[22:51] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[22:53] | If you were my friend, | 如果你还是我的朋友 |
[22:55] | you would walk out into that fog and never come back. | 你就该走进那团雾里 永远别回来 |
[23:01] | Ok, how about we just…take it easy. | 我们不如都…各退一步 |
[23:07] | I have no idea how to do that. | 我做不到这一点 |
[23:25] | So, we having fun yet? | 现在 乐子找到了吗 |
[23:31] | That kid’s driving me nuts. | 我要被那家伙逼疯了 |
[23:35] | Can’t take this much longer. | 忍不了了 |
[23:38] | Someone needs to shut that kid up. | 有人得让他闭嘴 |
[23:44] | That’s it. I’m ending this. | 受够了 我来结束这一切 |
[23:47] | I heard Bellamy gave him till tomorrow. | 贝拉米允许他活到明天 |
[23:48] | Yeah, well, Bellamy isn’t here, is he? | 没错 但贝拉米不在这里 对吧 |
[23:51] | The kid’s dying anyway. | 反正他也要死了 |
[23:52] | I’m just getting it over with. | 我只是在加快速度 |
[23:57] | Murphy’s going to kill Jasper! | 墨菲要杀了贾斯珀 |
[24:04] | The lock’s on the other side. | 锁在另一边 |
[24:06] | Don’t let him in! | 别让他进来 |
[24:07] | I’m gonna kill him, ok? Let me in! | 我要杀了他 放我进去 |
[24:09] | Let me in, Monty! Uhh! | 放我进去 蒙蒂 |
[24:13] | No rush. I’m fine here. | 别急 我还撑得住 |
[24:15] | I got it! | 拿到了 |
[24:18] | Move it! | 移开 |
[24:19] | Both of you better open up this hatch right now! | 你俩最好现在打开阀门 |
[24:26] | In this time of uncertainty, | 在这个充满变数的时刻 |
[24:28] | we will come together as a people. | 我们必须团结一致 |
[24:32] | I’m telling you this because you must know the truth | 告诉你们这一切是因为你们需要知道真相 |
[24:35] | And because I want a future for my child and yours. | 因为我想让我们的后代活下去 |
[24:42] | Be strong. | 坚强起来 |
[24:44] | You’re gonna disobey the council? | 你要违反议会的命令吗 |
[24:51] | Dad, I know. | 爸爸 我都知道了 |
[24:52] | I heard you and mom. | 我听到了你和妈妈的谈话 |
[24:54] | Ok, you know. | 好吧 你知道了 |
[24:57] | I’ve been thinking about this a long time. | 我这段时间一直在思考这个问题 |
[24:59] | The people have a right to know. | 人们有权知道真相 |
[25:00] | Your mother doesn’t understand. | 你母亲不理解这点 |
[25:01] | What’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[25:04] | You don’t need to know the plan. | 你不需要知道计划 |
[25:06] | You’re making a video, so, what? | 你在制作录像 然后呢 |
[25:08] | You’re gonna break into the communications mainframe? | 你要入侵通讯主机吗 |
[25:14] | Making you either suicidal or incredibly dumb. | 要么你会送命 要么人们觉得你蠢透了 |
[25:17] | You are picking a fine moment | 你还真是挑了个好时候 |
[25:20] | to start behaving like a typical teenager. | 来进入叛逆期 |
[25:22] | – I’m gonna help you. – No. | -我要帮你 -不要 |
[25:24] | No, Clarke, you’re not. | 不 克拉克 你不能帮我 |
[25:25] | – But I can– – Absolutely not. | -但我能 -不行 |
[25:29] | No. No, baby. | 别这样做 亲爱的 |
[25:36] | You get that stubborn streak from your mother, you know. | 你的固执遗传自你的妈妈 |
[25:39] | One of many things I love about both of you. | 我爱你俩的这种个性 |
[25:42] | Jake Griffin, you’re under arrest for treason. | 杰克·格里芬 你因叛国被捕 |
[25:44] | Dad? Dad? | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[25:45] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不要 |
[25:48] | Get your hands off of her. | 别动她 |
[25:49] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[25:52] | I’ll warn them. I’ll find a way. | 我会警告他们 我会想办法的 |
[25:54] | No, Clarke, no, listen to me. Do not–do not do that. | 不 克拉克 听我说 别这样做 |
[25:57] | Get off of me! Let me go! | 放开我 让我走 |
[26:00] | Let me go! Dad! Dad! | 放开我 爸爸 爸爸 |
[26:06] | The fog’s cleared. Come on. | 迷雾消散了 上来吧 |
[26:15] | Let’s go. Jasper’s waiting. | 我们走 贾斯珀等着我们呢 |
[26:29] | Last night was pretty intense. | 昨晚真够紧张的 |
[26:32] | You and Clarke ever– | 你和克拉克是不是… |
[26:33] | No. Not like that. | 不 不是你想的那样 |
[26:37] | So, help me out. | 帮我理理清楚 |
[26:41] | Your best friend tells you something | 你最好的朋友告诉了一些 |
[26:42] | fairly explosive. | 爆炸性的事实 |
[26:44] | You seem like the type of guy | 你看起来像是那种 |
[26:45] | that’d keep it to yourself. | 口风很紧的人 |
[26:46] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[26:47] | Why’d you do it? | 为什么要告密呢 |
[26:51] | I don’t know. Why do you care? | 我不知道 你在乎什么 |
[26:54] | You knew what the rules were on the Ark. | 你知道方舟上的规矩 |
[26:57] | You had to know her dad would get floated. | 你明知道她爸爸会被流放的 |
[27:01] | I made a choice. | 我做了选择 |
[27:03] | If she hates me for the rest of my life, | 如果她因此要恨我一辈子 |
[27:04] | I made the right choice, | 我做了正确的选择 |
[27:05] | and that’s all you have to know. | 你知道这些就行了 |
[27:15] | It’s all clear. | 安全 |
[27:19] | Anybody out here? | 有人吗 |
[27:22] | Jones? | 琼斯 |
[27:23] | We’re here! | 我们在这里 |
[27:28] | Lost you in the stew. Where’d you go? | 走散了 你们去哪了 |
[27:31] | Made it to a cave down there. | 去了下面的一个山洞 |
[27:32] | The hell was that? | 刚才那是啥 |
[27:33] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[27:34] | Where is Atom? | 艾腾在哪 |
[27:41] | Trapped in a 100-year-old car by toxic fog. | 被毒雾困在100岁的车里 |
[27:46] | Last night was pretty… | 昨晚真的是 |
[27:49] | What’s the word? Fun. | 怎么说来着 很有趣 |
[27:52] | It wasn’t fun. It was irresponsible. | 一点也不有趣 那是不负责任 |
[27:56] | We should’ve left the second the fog cleared. | 雾一散去 我们就该立刻离开的 |
[27:58] | Even if the fog cleared, | 即使雾散了 |
[27:59] | we’d never make it back through these woods at night. | 我们也不可能在夜里穿越这片森林 |
[28:03] | You were kind of rough on Wells. | 你对威尔斯太苛刻了 |
[28:05] | Hardly. | 才没有 |
[28:08] | He’s a pretty straight-up guy. | 他是个很不错的小伙子 |
[28:10] | And he loves you. You know that, right? | 而且他爱你 你知道的对吧 |
[28:15] | But every time your dad comes up, | 但每次说到爸爸 |
[28:18] | he won’t give you a straight answer. | 他都不会给你直接的答案 |
[28:21] | Makes me think he’s hiding something. | 让我觉得他也许有所隐瞒 |
[28:24] | So, I gotta ask you. | 我得问问你 |
[28:26] | How sure are you that Wells is the one who turned in your dad? | 你有多确定是威尔斯举报了你爸爸 |
[28:30] | 100%. All right? | 百分之百确定 行了吗 |
[28:32] | He’s the only one I told. | 我只跟他说过 |
[28:36] | Is he the only one who knew? | 他是唯一知道的人吗 |
[28:46] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[28:59] | Son of a bitch. Atom. | 混蛋 艾腾 |
[29:11] | Kill me. Kill me. | 杀了我 杀了我 |
[29:17] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[29:39] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[29:46] | I-can’t-breathe. | 我没法呼吸 |
[29:57] | Don’t be afraid. | 别怕 |
[30:01] | Go back to camp. | 回营地去 |
[30:05] | Charlotte, you, too. | 夏洛特 你也是 |
[30:16] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[30:26] | Bellamy, please. | 贝拉米 拜托 |
[30:47] | I heard screams. | 我听到了尖叫声 |
[30:48] | Charlotte found him. | 夏洛特发现了他 |
[30:50] | I sent her back to camp. | 我让她回营地去了 |
[31:10] | Ok. | 好 |
[31:13] | I’m gonna help you, all right? | 我来帮你 好吗 |
[32:15] | We’ve gotta get to Jasper. | 我们得找到贾斯珀 |
[32:17] | I’ll need boiled water to make the medicine. | 我需要开水来做药 |
[32:25] | Get Clarke whatever she needs. | 克拉克想要什么就给她什么 |
[32:29] | I better go get this grave dug. | 我最好去挖个坟墓 |
[32:31] | It’s about time. They’re gonna kill Jasper. | 你们总算回来了 他们要杀了贾斯珀 |
[32:34] | Did you get the medicine? | 你找到药了吗 |
[32:35] | Yeah. I-I got it. | 恩 找到了 |
[32:36] | Come on. Let’s go talk. | 来吧 我们聊聊 |
[32:40] | Octavia, just stay there. Please, stay back. | 奥克塔维亚 待在那 拜托 别过来 |
[32:44] | Stop. | 住手 |
[32:52] | Atom. | 艾腾 |
[32:55] | There’s nothing I could do. | 我无能为力 |
[32:56] | Don’t. | 别说了 |
[33:09] | – Oh, oh, please. – Don’t. | -别这样 -别说了 |
[33:17] | Lose anyone here? | 这里有人伤亡吗 |
[33:19] | No. | 没有 |
[33:21] | Jasper? | 贾斯珀呢 |
[33:22] | Still breathing. Barely. | 还活着 勉强支撑 |
[33:24] | I tried to take him out, but your psycho little sister… | 我试图除掉他 但你那疯妹妹 |
[33:27] | – Bellamy… – My what? My what? | -贝拉米 -我的什么 我的什么 |
[33:30] | Your little sister. | 你妹妹 |
[33:33] | Yeah, that’s right. My little sister. | 这样才对 我的妹妹 |
[33:38] | Got anything else you want to say about her? | 关于她 你还有什么要说的吗 |
[33:42] | Nothing. | 没了 |
[33:45] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:51] | Get him out of here. | 带他弄出去 |
[34:22] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[34:30] | You have to warn them, Abby. | 你得警告他们 艾比 |
[34:31] | Oh, Jake, stop. | 杰克 别说了 |
[34:33] | Oh, the Ark’s dying. There’s no choice. | 方舟就快不行了 没有选择了 |
[34:36] | Yes, there is. | 不 有选择的 |
[34:39] | There’s earth. | 还有地球 |
[34:43] | We’ll at least have a chance. | 至少我们还有机会 |
[34:53] | Here. Hang on to that. | 给你 收好了 |
[34:57] | And…give this to Clarke and tell her that I… | 把这个给克拉克 告诉她我… |
[35:01] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[35:02] | Clarke, you shouldn’t be here, honey. | 克拉克 你不该来这里的 亲爱的 |
[35:04] | You don’t want to see this. | 你不会想看到这一幕 |
[35:07] | It’s ok. | 没事 |
[35:19] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事的 没事的 |
[35:22] | Here. Keep that for me. | 给 为我收好了 |
[35:27] | Jake, it’s time. | 杰克 时间到了 |
[35:37] | I love you, kid. | 我爱你 孩子 |
[35:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:59] | Ok. | 好了 |
[36:03] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[36:08] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[36:12] | Sweetheart, it’s not your fault. | 宝贝 这不是你的错 |
[36:36] | I’m really sorry about Atom. | 艾腾的事情 我也很难过 |
[36:43] | I guess we’re gonna have to get used to | 我想我们不得不习惯 |
[36:44] | people dying down here, aren’t we? | 这里会不断有人死去 是吗 |
[36:48] | But not you. You hear me? | 但你不能死 听到了吗 |
[36:51] | You’re not allowed to die. | 你不许死 |
[37:05] | Wells? | 威尔斯 |
[37:12] | I know I probably don’t deserve it, | 我知道也许我不应得到真相 |
[37:14] | but I need to know the truth. | 但我需要知道真相 |
[37:19] | It was my mom. Wasn’t it? | 是我妈妈 对吗 |
[37:24] | She’s the one who told your dad. | 是她告诉了你爸爸 |
[37:30] | I didn’t want to believe it. I– | 我不想相信 |
[37:33] | I couldn’t. | 我没法相信 |
[37:35] | I blamed you because my father’s dead | 我怪罪于你 因为我父亲死了 |
[37:37] | and it’s my mother’s fault. | 而这却是我妈妈的错 |
[37:41] | Isn’t it? | 是吗 |
[37:44] | Wells…Please. | 威尔斯 拜托 |
[37:53] | I knew how you would feel. | 我知道你会有何感受 |
[37:58] | – I wanted to… – To protect me. | -我想要 -保护我 |
[38:08] | So, you let me hate you. | 所以你选择让我恨你 |
[38:12] | What are friends for? | 朋友不就该如此吗 |
[38:15] | How can you forgive me? | 你怎么才能原谅我 |
[38:20] | This is already done. | 已经原谅了 |
[38:39] | Smooth. | 顺滑 |
[38:51] | Disgusting. Love it though. | 真恶心 但真不错 |
[38:56] | Can I, uh, get a hit of that? | 我能不能 来一口 |
[38:59] | Jasper! | 贾斯珀 |
[39:00] | Let’s start with the soft stuff. | 我们还是从温和的食物开始吧 |
[39:10] | Welcome back, buddy. | 兄弟 欢迎醒来 |
[39:17] | Was that a dream or did I get speared? | 是做梦还是我真的被矛刺了 |
[39:21] | You’ll have a very impressive scar to prove it. | 你会有一个非常惊人的伤疤来作证 |
[39:24] | My savior. | 我的救星 |
[39:26] | Thank you for not dying. | 谢谢你还活着 |
[39:30] | I don’t think I could’ve taken that today. | 我觉得我今天肯定接受不了这事 |
[39:33] | I’ll try not to die tomorrow, too, | 我明天也会努力不死的 |
[39:35] | if that’s cool. | 如果你没意见的话 |
[39:40] | Oh, hello. | 你们好啊 |
[40:04] | Couldn’t sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[40:06] | I never can. | 一直都是 |
[40:09] | You on watch? | 你值班吗 |
[40:11] | Join me. | 一起吧 |
[40:19] | I had a nightmare. | 我做了个噩梦 |
[40:23] | I-I have them every night. | 我每天夜里都做噩梦 |
[40:29] | But… | 但是 |
[40:32] | I think I found a way to make them stop. | 我想我找到了不做噩梦的办法 |
[40:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:41] | No! | 不 |
[41:01] | Every night, I see him. | 每天夜里 我都看到他 |
[41:04] | Your father. | 你父亲 |
[41:07] | He kills my parents and…and I see his face | 他杀了我父母 我看到他的脸 |
[41:12] | and I wake up and I see yours. | 醒来 就看到你的脸 |
[41:16] | And the nightmare never ends. | 噩梦一直无法终结 |
[41:19] | The only way to make it end was… | 唯一能让噩梦结束的方式 |
[41:22] | was to slay my demons. | 就是杀了我内心的恶魔 |
[41:26] | I had to. | 我不得不这么做 |