时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I was born in space. | 我出生在宇宙中 |
[00:05] | I’ve never felt the sun on my face | 我從未感受過陽光照在我臉上 |
[00:07] | or breathed real air | 從未呼吸過真正的空氣 |
[00:09] | or floated in the water. | 從未在水中漂浮過 |
[00:11] | None of us have. | 我們都從未試過 |
[00:12] | For 3 generations, | 整整三代以來 |
[00:14] | the ark has kept what’s left of the human race alive, | 方舟維持了剩下的人類的生存 |
[00:17] | but now our home is dying, and we | 但如今 我們的家園瀕臨毀滅 |
[00:19] | are the last hope of mankind. | 而我們 是人類最后的希望 |
[00:22] | 100 prisoners sent on | 100名囚犯被派往地球 |
[00:23] | a desperate mission to the ground. | 執行一項孤注一擲的任務 |
[00:26] | Each of us is here because we broke the law. | 來這的每個人都是因為我們違反過法律 |
[00:28] | On the ground, there is no law. | 而地球上 沒有法律 |
[00:30] | All we have to do is survive. | 我們要做的只有生存 |
[00:32] | But we will be tested, | 我們將接受考驗 |
[00:34] | by the earth, | 接受地球的考驗 |
[00:35] | by the secrets it hides, | 接受這里所隱藏的秘密的考驗 |
[00:37] | and most of all, by each other. | 最重要的是 接受相互的考驗 |
[00:41] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顧 |
[00:43] | The ark is dying, Raven. | 方舟不行了 雷文 |
[00:44] | I have to prove that earth is survivable. | 我必須證明地球適合生存 |
[00:47] | You have 9 days to get this ready | 你有9天時間修好它 |
[00:48] | so I can survive a drop. | 讓我能順利降落 |
[00:51] | You know, my father, he begged for mercy | 我父親曾請求你父親的寬恕 |
[00:53] | when your father floated him. | 但他仍然將他流放到太空了 |
[00:55] | This is for my father. | 這刀是為我父親 |
[00:59] | You’re Charlotte, right? | 你是夏洛特 對嗎 |
[01:00] | It’s ok to be scared. | 感到害怕是很正常的 |
[01:02] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想談談嗎 |
[01:03] | It’s my parents. They were floated | 是我的父母 他們被流放了 |
[01:06] | and I see it in my dreams. | 而我夢到了他們 |
[01:08] | – No! – Wake up, Charlotte. | -不要 -夏洛特 醒醒 |
[01:11] | Does it happen often? | 經常這樣嗎 |
[01:13] | Slay your demons, kid. | 把惡魔殺掉 孩子 |
[01:15] | Then you’ll be able to sleep. | 然后你就可以安睡了 |
[01:54] | You shouldn’t be out here alone. | 你不該獨自出來 |
[01:56] | What if I was a grounder? | 如果我是地球人該怎么辦 |
[01:59] | They got Wells just outside the wall. | 他們就在墻外把威爾斯帶走了 |
[02:00] | Says the guy who just spent another night | 說這話的人 剛花一個晚上 |
[02:01] | exploring the woods all by himself. | 獨自探索了叢林 |
[02:03] | But I’m reckless. You’re irresponsible. | 我是魯莽 你是不負責任 |
[02:08] | I got you something. | 我有東西給你 |
[02:13] | Where did you get this? | 你從哪找到這個的 |
[02:15] | The art supply store. | 藝術品補給店 |
[02:22] | You know when we were kids… | 你知道 在我們小的時候 |
[02:25] | Wells was always giving me ink, charcoal, | 威爾斯總是送我墨水 炭筆 |
[02:31] | just anything I could draw with, really. | 幾乎所有我能用來畫畫的東西 |
[02:35] | I found out later that he was trading | 后來我才發現那是他 |
[02:37] | his own stuff to give it to me. | 用自己的東西交換來給我的 |
[02:41] | He didn’t want me to know that, either. | 而且他并不想讓我知道 |
[02:45] | He let me hate him | 他讓我恨他 |
[02:47] | so that I wouldn’t hate my mother. | 這樣我就不會恨我母親了 |
[02:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:57] | My mother killed my father. | 我媽媽殺了我爸爸 |
[03:05] | Just wish there was something I could do. | 真希望我可以做些什么 |
[03:10] | To tell her I know. Make her feel what I’m– | 告訴她我知道了 讓她感受到我的 |
[03:19] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[03:20] | To make her feel it. | 去讓她感受下 |
[03:38] | No! No. | 不 不 |
[03:41] | No. Hell no. No. | 不要 天啊 不要 |
[03:52] | No. Th– this isn’t right. | 不 這不對勁 |
[03:55] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[03:58] | No. | 不會的 |
[04:00] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[04:06] | Ok. It’s not conclusive. | 好吧 這不代表什么 |
[04:08] | Just because her wristband went out | 只是她手環通訊中斷 |
[04:11] | doesn’t mean…Ok. | 不代表著… 好的 |
[04:16] | It’s the first terminated signal in over a week. | 這是一周以來第一次出現信號中斷 |
[04:19] | We can still assume that things are stabilizing on earth. | 我們依然可以假設地球上一切安穩 |
[04:22] | We should assume that. | 我們應該這么假設 |
[04:29] | I need an analysis of Clarke’s vital signs for the past two days. | 我需要克拉克近兩天生命特征的分析報告 |
[04:32] | – Abby– – Just have it ready for me when I get back. | -艾比 -在我回來之前準備好 |
[04:41] | Yes! I did it. | 好的 我做到的 |
[04:44] | It’s still operational. | 它還在工作 |
[04:51] | What? Monty needed a working wristband. | 怎么了 蒙蒂需要一只能工作的手環 |
[04:54] | And you needed to punish your mother. | 而你需要懲罰你的母親 |
[04:57] | Look, they’re running out of air, | 你看 他們快沒氧氣了 |
[04:58] | and we need their help. | 而我們需要他們的幫助 |
[05:00] | My mother thinking I’m dead is only temporary. | 我母親只會暫時認為我死了 |
[05:02] | Not if I can patch it through the dropship mainframe. | 我能把它接入運輸機主機就沒問題 |
[05:06] | I can do it. | 我可以做到 |
[05:07] | We’ll be talking to the ark by nightfall. | 傍晚我們就能和方舟通話了 |
[05:26] | This section should be finished by tomorrow. | 這片地方明天就該完工了 |
[05:35] | You think the grounders | 你覺得地球人 |
[05:37] | are just gonna sit around and wait for us to finish the wall? | 會坐等我們建好圍墻嗎 |
[05:39] | Maybe we should let the little girl do the lifting for you, huh? | 也許我們得讓那個小女孩幫你抬東西 是嗎 |
[05:42] | I just need some water, ok? | 我就是需要喝點水 行嗎 |
[05:44] | Then I’ll be fine. | 那樣我就沒事了 |
[05:45] | Murphy, get this guy some water. | 墨菲 給這伙計拿點水 |
[05:49] | Hey, you got this? | 你能搞定這個嗎 |
[05:53] | I’m just kidding. | 我開個玩笑而已 |
[06:09] | What the hell is wrong with you, Murphy? | 你他媽有什么毛病啊 墨菲 |
[06:11] | Look at you! | 瞧瞧你 |
[06:14] | You wanted a water break. | 你自己想要點水休息一下 |
[06:16] | Get back to work. | 回去工作 |
[06:26] | Look, we’re already there. | 瞧 我們快到了 |
[06:28] | Just a few steps, ok? | 就差幾步了 好嗎 |
[06:31] | One foot in front of the other. | 一只腳接著另一只 |
[06:38] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[06:40] | Oh, nothing. I’m good. | 沒什么 我沒事 |
[06:43] | Jasper, it’s been a week, ok? | 賈斯珀 已經過了一周了好嗎 |
[06:45] | You’ve been given a second chance. | 你得到了第二次機會 |
[06:46] | You gotta use it. | 你得好好利用 |
[06:51] | Octavia? | 奧克塔維亞 |
[06:54] | Octavia? | 奧克塔維亞 |
[06:56] | Octavia! | 奧克塔維亞 |
[06:58] | Octavia, are you ok? | 奧克塔維亞 你沒事吧 |
[07:00] | Hey, jerk! | 你個混蛋 |
[07:03] | Get the hell out of here. | 從那兒給我滾出來 |
[07:05] | Jasper, come on. | 賈斯珀 拜托 |
[07:07] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 沒什么可害怕的 |
[07:35] | Councilor. | 議員 |
[07:37] | Councilor. | 議員 |
[07:38] | Are you headed to mecha station? | 你是要去機械站嗎 |
[07:41] | Yes, as a matter of fact, I am. | 是的 實際上 我的確是要過去 |
[07:44] | You’ve been down there 9 times in the past week. | 在過去的一周你去了那里九次 |
[07:47] | Is there something I should be made aware of? | 有什么是我需要知道的嗎 |
[07:50] | Are you tracking me, Kane? | 你是在監視我嗎 凱恩 |
[07:53] | I’m tracking everybody, Abby. | 我在監視所有人 艾比 |
[07:55] | Mind if I join you? | 介意我和你一起去嗎 |
[07:57] | Not at all. But you’re gonna have to be inoculated. | 完全不介意 但你得先打預防針 |
[08:00] | Inoculated? | 打預防針 |
[08:02] | A mechanic came down with strep last week. | 上周一名機械師患上了鏈球菌 |
[08:04] | She’s fine now, | 她現在沒事了 |
[08:05] | but I’m still checking the bacterial levels in the station. | 但我還是得檢查一下機械站的細菌水平 |
[08:09] | We don’t want another outbreak. | 我們不希望再來一次病毒爆發 |
[08:12] | We can stop by sick bay on the way. | 我們路上能去一趟醫務室 |
[08:14] | That’s all right. | 不用了 |
[08:17] | I don’t want to slow you down. | 我不想拖慢你的步伐 |
[08:18] | Just…keep me informed. | 就…有消息及時通知我 |
[08:23] | Absolutely. | 當然 |
[08:33] | How soon can you get this thing ready to drop? | 還要多久你才能讓這玩意可以發射 |
[08:36] | I’m still scraping up parts to fabricate a pressure regulator. | 我還在湊集部件來制造一個調壓器 |
[08:40] | We got two more days, right? | 我們還有兩天 是吧 |
[08:42] | Can we launch without that part? | 不用那部分 我們能發射嗎 |
[08:44] | We could launch, but we’ll be dead | 可以 但是在我們到達地球前 |
[08:46] | before we get to the ground. | 我們就會死 |
[08:47] | And I mean bad dead. | 而且我是指死的很慘的那種 |
[08:49] | Ruptured lungs, | 肺部炸裂 |
[08:50] | air bubbles in the brain. | 腦部水腫 |
[08:51] | We need that part. | 我們需要那部分 |
[08:53] | Why? What’s wrong? | 為什么這么問 出了什么事嗎 |
[08:54] | Did something change? | 事情有變嗎 |
[08:57] | Clarke’s wristband signal went out. | 克拉克的手環信號中斷了 |
[09:03] | Yeah, but that doesn’t mean anything, right? | 是的 但那不代表什么 不是嗎 |
[09:06] | She took it off like the rest of them. | 可能她像其他人一樣把它取下來了 |
[09:13] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[09:15] | I can get a pressure regulator. Today. | 我能搞到一個調壓器 今天就能 |
[09:17] | How? | 怎么弄到 |
[09:19] | The less you know, the better. | 你知道的越少 對你越好 |
[09:30] | This knife was made of metal from the dropship. | 這把匕首是用運輸船那種金屬做成的 |
[09:33] | What do you mean? | 你這話是什么意思 |
[09:35] | Who else knows about this? | 還有誰知道這個 |
[09:36] | No one. We brought it straight here. | 沒人 我們直接把它帶到這兒來了 |
[09:38] | Clarke? | 克拉克 |
[09:41] | It means the grounders didn’t kill Wells. | 這意味著不是地球人殺的威爾斯 |
[09:44] | It was one of us. | 是我們中的一員干的 |
[09:48] | So, there’s a murderer in the camp? | 所以說 有個殺人兇手在營地里 |
[09:50] | There’s more than one murderer in this camp. | 營地里不只有一個兇手 |
[09:53] | This isn’t news. We need to keep it quiet. | 這不是新聞 我們不能聲張 |
[09:58] | Get out of my way, Bellamy. | 別擋我的路 貝拉米 |
[09:59] | Be smart about this. | 處理這件事你要理智些 |
[10:01] | Look at what we’ve achieved– | 想想我們已取得的進展 |
[10:02] | The wall, the patrols. | 筑圍墻 組巡邏隊 |
[10:03] | Like it or not, thinking the grounders | 無論你喜不喜歡 大家認為威爾斯 |
[10:05] | killed Wells is good for us. | 是被地球人所殺對我們好處更多 |
[10:06] | Oh, good for you, you mean. | 你是說對你自己好處更多吧 |
[10:08] | What–keep people afraid and they’ll work for you? | 你想讓大家在人心惶惶中為你干活嗎 |
[10:11] | – Is that it? – Yeah, that’s it. | -這是你想要的嗎 -對 就是這個 |
[10:12] | But it’s good for all of us. | 但這是為了我們大家好 |
[10:14] | Fear of the grounders is building that wall. | 有了對地球人的恐懼才有了那堵墻 |
[10:16] | And besides, what are you gonna do– | 再說 你打算怎么做 |
[10:18] | just walk out there and ask the killer to step forward? | 走到外面去喊讓殺人犯向前一步走嗎 |
[10:20] | You don’t even know whose knife that is. | 你都不知道那是誰的刀 |
[10:22] | Oh, really? | 我不知道嗎 |
[10:24] | J.M. John Murphy. | J.M. 約翰·墨菲 |
[10:26] | The people have a right to know. | 大家有權知道真相 |
[10:32] | No water till this section is up! | 干完活才能喝水 |
[10:35] | What? What are you starting at, huh? | 怎么 你想找麻煩嗎 |
[10:38] | You son of a bitch! | 你個狗娘養的混蛋 |
[10:40] | What’s your problem? | 你有什么毛病 |
[10:41] | Recognize this? | 你認得這個嗎 |
[10:43] | It’s my knife. Where’d you find it? | 那是我的刀 你從哪里找到的 |
[10:45] | Where you dropped it after you killed Wells. | 從你殺威爾斯的地方找到的 |
[10:48] | Where I what? | 從我什么 |
[10:52] | The grounders killed Wells, not me. | 是地球人殺了威爾斯 不是我 |
[10:54] | I know what you did, | 我知道你做過什么 |
[10:55] | and you’re gonna pay for it. | 你會為此付出代價的 |
[10:56] | Really? | 真的嗎 |
[10:58] | Bellamy, you really believe this crap? | 貝拉米你相信她的胡言亂語嗎 |
[11:01] | You threatened to kill him. We all heard you. | 你威脅說要殺了他 我們都聽見了 |
[11:04] | You hated Wells. | 你恨威爾斯 |
[11:05] | Plenty of people hated Wells. | 恨他的人可多了 |
[11:07] | His father was the chancellor that locked us up. | 他爸爸就是把我們關起來的法官 |
[11:10] | Yeah, but you’re the only one who | 沒錯 但是只有你 |
[11:11] | got in a knife fight with him. | 拿著刀和他打了起來 |
[11:12] | Yeah, I didn’t kill him then, either. | 但是我并沒有殺了他 |
[11:14] | Tried to kill Jasper, too. | 他還試圖殺死賈斯珀 |
[11:19] | Come on. This is ridiculous. | 拜托 這太荒唐了 |
[11:20] | I don’t have to answer to you. | 我沒必要回答你的問題 |
[11:21] | I don’t have to answer to anyone. | 我沒必要回答任何人 |
[11:23] | Come again? | 你再說一遍 |
[11:28] | Bellamy, look, I’m telling you, man. | 聽著貝拉米 我告訴你 |
[11:31] | I didn’t do this. | 我沒殺人 |
[11:32] | They found his fingers on the ground with your knife. | 他們在地上找到你的刀和他的手指頭 |
[11:37] | Is this the kind of society that we want? | 這就是我們大家想要的社會嗎 |
[11:40] | You say there should be no rules. | 你說過在這里我們不需要規矩 |
[11:42] | Does that mean that we can kill each other | 那就意味著我們可以隨便互相廝殺 |
[11:43] | without– without punishment? | 也不會受懲罰嗎 |
[11:45] | I already told you. I didn’t kill anyone. | 我已經告訴過你了我沒殺人 |
[11:47] | I say we float him. | 我支持放逐他 |
[11:48] | Yeah. | 支持 |
[11:50] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我不是這個意思 |
[11:51] | Why not? He deserves to float. | 為什么不 他活該被放逐 |
[11:53] | It’s justice. | 這是伸張正義 |
[11:54] | Revenge isn’t justice. | 報仇不是伸張正義 |
[11:56] | It’s justice. Float him! | 這是正義之舉 放逐他 |
[11:57] | Float him. Float him. Float him. | 放逐他 放逐他 放逐他 |
[12:05] | No! Get off him! | 住手 不要打他 |
[12:11] | Get off of him! | 別打他 |
[12:21] | Let him go! | 放開他 |
[12:37] | You can’t do this! | 你們不能這樣做 |
[12:41] | Get off me. | 別碰我 |
[12:50] | You can stop this! | 你可以阻止這一切 |
[12:51] | They’ll listen to you! | 他們會聽你的話 |
[12:53] | Bellamy! You should do it. | 貝拉米 應該由你來執行 |
[12:56] | Bel-la-my! Bel-la-my! Bel-la-my! | 貝拉米 貝拉米 貝拉米 |
[13:04] | I saw you in the woods with Atom. | 我看到艾騰受傷后你在他身邊 |
[13:05] | I know you’re not a killer. | 我知道你不會殺人的 |
[13:08] | Bellamy, don’t do this. Don’t… | 貝拉米 不要這么做 不要 |
[13:12] | Don’t. Bellamy. | 別去 貝拉米 |
[13:18] | You can’t do this, bellamy. | 你不能這么做 貝拉米 |
[13:21] | No, Bellamy, no! | 不要 貝拉米 不要 |
[13:30] | This is on you, princess. | 都是因為你 小公主 |
[13:32] | You should’ve kept your mouth shut. | 你當初就不能把嘴閉上嗎 |
[13:34] | What the hell are you doing? | 你們到底在干什么 |
[13:35] | Cut him down! Charlotte, | 把他放下來 夏洛特 |
[13:37] | Get out of here now! Cut him down! | 你快從這里離開 把他放下來 |
[13:39] | Get out of my way. | 讓我過去 |
[13:41] | Stop! Ok? | 都住手 好嗎 |
[13:42] | Murphy didn’t kill Wells! | 墨菲沒殺威爾斯 |
[13:46] | – I did! – Oh, my god. | -是我殺的 -天啊 |
[14:10] | It’s not meal time yet. | 還沒到吃飯時間 |
[14:10] | I’m not hungry. | 我不餓 |
[14:12] | I’m here to trade. | 我是來這里做交易的 |
[14:13] | Before you tell me I’m in the wrong place, | 在你告訴我來錯地方之前 |
[14:15] | just let Nygel know it’s her little bird. | 去告訴奈吉爾小鳥來了 |
[14:21] | How long has it been, little bird? | 你有多久沒來這里了 我的小鳥 |
[14:23] | I need a pressure regulator. | 我需要一個調壓器 |
[14:25] | What for? | 為什么 |
[14:26] | Regulating pressure. | 調整壓力 |
[14:28] | That’s good. | 答得漂亮 |
[14:29] | I see you got your mom’s sense of humor. | 看得出你繼承了你母親的幽默感 |
[14:32] | What do you want for it? | 你需要什么東西作為交換 |
[14:33] | Oh, I don’t move machine parts anymore. | 我現在已經不擺弄機器了 |
[14:35] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危險了 |
[14:37] | How about settling for some | 何嘗不坐下來像其他人一樣 |
[14:39] | herb and moonshine like everybody else? | 好好享受一杯花草茶和窗外的月光呢 |
[14:41] | Save the act for someone | 這些話去和那些 |
[14:42] | who doesn’t know better. | 不了解你的人說吧 |
[14:44] | Just tell me what it’s gonna take. | 只要告訴我你需要什么 |
[14:49] | I owe a favor to the chief of electrical, | 我欠電氣總管一個人情 |
[14:53] | and he’s got a thing for | 而他恰好喜歡像你這樣 |
[14:54] | tough, pretty girls like you. | 漂亮又難搞的女孩 |
[14:59] | You’re joking, right? | 你和我開玩笑呢吧 |
[15:01] | I never joke about business, Raven. | 我從來不拿公事開玩笑 雷文 |
[15:03] | Kane’s watching my every move, | 我的一舉一動都被凱恩監視著 |
[15:05] | so, if I’m gonna do this, | 如果我要做這筆交易 |
[15:07] | you’re gonna need to make it worth my while. | 你必須要拿我覺得值得的東西來換 |
[15:09] | By screwing the chief of electrical? | 和電氣總管搞在一起嗎 |
[15:14] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[15:15] | Then I guess you don’t need to | 這樣的話我認為 |
[15:16] | regulate pressure as badly | 你并不像你認為的那么迫切地 |
[15:17] | as you thought you did. | 需要調整壓力 |
[15:20] | Go float yourself, Nygel. | 去死吧 奈吉爾 |
[15:22] | You know, your mother | 你知道嗎 如果是你媽媽的話 |
[15:24] | would’ve taken that deal. | 她就會接受條件的 |
[15:27] | In fact, she did. Many times. | 事實上 她確實這么做過 好幾次呢 |
[15:32] | Don’t you dare talk about my mother that way! | 我不許你這么說我媽媽 |
[15:34] | – …Little girl. – No! I’ll float you, Nygel! | -小姑娘 -閉嘴 我要殺了你奈吉爾 |
[15:36] | Get off me! | 放開我 |
[15:37] | Bye, little bird! | 再見小鳥 |
[15:41] | Bring out the girl, Bellamy! | 貝拉米把那個女孩帶出來 |
[15:42] | Why, Charlotte? | 夏洛特你為什么要這么做 |
[15:43] | I was just trying to slay my demons, | 我只是想殺掉我的惡魔 |
[15:45] | like you told me. | 像你告訴我的那樣 |
[15:47] | What the hell is she talking about? | 她到底在講什么 |
[15:49] | She misunderstood me. | 她誤會我了 |
[15:50] | Charlotte, that is not what I meant. | 夏洛特我不是那個意思 |
[15:52] | Bring the girl out now! | 快把那女孩帶出來 |
[15:53] | Please don’t let them hurt me. | 求求你們別讓他們傷害我 |
[15:55] | If you guys have any bright ideas, speak up. | 如果你們倆有任何好主意快說出來 |
[16:00] | Now you stay quiet. | 現在你們倆倒是沒話說了 |
[16:01] | Those are your boys out there. | 外面那些都是你的人 |
[16:02] | This is not my fault. | 這不是我的錯 |
[16:04] | If she had listened to me, those idiots | 如果她當時聽了我的話 |
[16:05] | would still be building the wall. | 那些人現在還在筑墻呢 |
[16:07] | You want to build a society, princess? | 你想要建立一個社會嗎 小公主 |
[16:10] | Let’s build a society. Bring her out. | 那就讓我們建一個 把她帶出來 |
[16:12] | No! Please, Bellamy. | 不要 求求你貝拉米 |
[16:16] | Charlotte, hey, it’s gonna be ok. | 會沒事的 夏洛特 |
[16:18] | Just stay with them. | 和他們待在一起 |
[16:25] | Well, well, well. Look who decided to join us. | 看看是誰出來了 |
[16:27] | Dial it down and back off. | 冷靜點 適可而止吧 |
[16:29] | Or what? What are you gonna do about me? Hang me? | 不然呢 你要把我怎么樣 吊起來嗎 |
[16:33] | I was just giving the people what they wanted. | 我只是按照大家的要求做了 |
[16:36] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s a good idea. | 沒錯 沒錯 是個好主意 |
[16:38] | Why don’t we do that right now? | 現在也按照大家想要的做吧 |
[16:41] | So, who here wants to see | 那么誰想要看到 |
[16:42] | the real murderer hung up? | 真正的殺人兇手被吊死 |
[16:44] | All in favor? | 都贊同嗎 |
[16:52] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[16:55] | So, it’s ok to string me up for nothing, | 所以說你們可以把無罪的我吊起來 |
[16:58] | but when this little bitch confesses, | 但輪到這個小婊子供認罪行時 |
[17:00] | you all let her walk? | 你們就格外寬容了 |
[17:05] | Cowards! All of you are cowards! | 懦夫 你們全都是懦夫 |
[17:06] | Hey, Murphy! Murphy. | 墨菲 墨菲 |
[17:09] | It’s over. | 夠了 |
[17:16] | Whatever you say, boss. | 聽你的 老大 |
[17:22] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[17:25] | Come on. Let’s get the girl. | 走吧 我們去抓那個女孩 |
[17:30] | Charlotte! | 夏洛特 |
[17:32] | Charlotte, I know you can hear me! | 夏洛特 我知道你能聽到 |
[17:34] | And when I find you, you are gonna pay! | 等我抓到你 你會付出代價的 |
[18:16] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[18:18] | I’ll be right back. | 我馬上回來 |
[18:22] | All those people out there? | 外面那些人怎么了 |
[18:23] | Oxygen deprivation. | 缺氧 |
[18:25] | It’s just the beginning. Why are you here? | 這才只是開始而已 你來干什么 |
[18:27] | I messed up. I can’t get the part. | 我搞砸了 我沒拿到零件 |
[18:29] | Nygel wants me to — | 奈吉爾想讓我 |
[18:30] | You went to Nygel? | 你去找奈吉爾了 |
[18:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:33] | Kane’s been trying to get her for years. | 凱恩已經試圖拉攏她很多年了 |
[18:36] | Did anybody see you? | 有人看到你嗎 |
[18:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:39] | No. Abby, I’m trying to tell you. | 艾比 我想告訴你的是 |
[18:41] | We can’t launch today. | 今天沒法發射 |
[18:43] | Are you sure Nygel has the part? | 你確定納吉爾有那個零件嗎 |
[18:45] | – She can get one, yeah. – Ok. I’ll take care of it. | -我確定她能弄到 -那就交給我了 |
[18:48] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干什么 |
[18:52] | The less you know, the better. | 你知道的越少越好 |
[19:04] | Hello, Dr. Griffin. | 你好 格里芬醫生 |
[19:06] | Nygel. | 納吉爾 |
[19:10] | Morphine. What do you want for it? | 嗎啡 你想要什么 |
[19:13] | Pressure regulator. | 調壓器 |
[19:16] | I underestimated Raven. | 看來我是小看雷文了 |
[19:18] | How does a girl like that get | 她那樣一個女孩 |
[19:19] | such a well-connected benefactor? | 居然有這么厲害的后臺 |
[19:21] | How does you have 3 second to decide. | 給你三秒考慮時間 |
[19:23] | Do we have a deal or not? | 要不要交易 |
[19:26] | Attention. The mess hall | 注意 食堂 |
[19:27] | will be closed tomorrow from 1100 hours to 1200 hours. | 將于中午11點至晚上12點關閉 |
[19:34] | It’s gonna be night soon, Finn. | 馬上要入夜了 芬 |
[19:36] | Where are we going? | 我們到底要去哪 |
[19:38] | At least tell me you have a plan | 至少告訴我你有個計劃 |
[19:40] | and we’re not just wandering | 我們不是在毫無目的的 |
[19:41] | aimlessly through the woods. | 在森林里轉圈 |
[19:43] | I have a plan. | 我有計劃 |
[19:45] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你想干什么 |
[19:49] | Just because we saved you doesn’t mean you’re forgiven. | 雖然我們救了你 但不代表就原諒你了 |
[19:51] | Got it? | 懂嗎 |
[19:54] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[19:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:58] | She’s just a kid. | 她只是個孩子 |
[20:00] | She’s a killer. You killed someone, Charlotte. | 她是個殺人犯 你殺了人 夏洛特 |
[20:04] | Ended his life. | 你結束了一個人的生命 |
[20:06] | Did you stop to think about that | 你真的可以 |
[20:07] | for even one second? | 不把這事放心上嗎 |
[20:09] | Look at me! You can’t just kill someone | 看著我 你不能僅僅為了 |
[20:12] | to make yourself feel better. | 讓自己好過就去殺人 |
[20:20] | Charlotte! | 夏洛特 |
[20:22] | Clarke and Finn can’t save you. | 克拉克和芬救不了你 |
[20:25] | We should run. | 我們得趕緊跑了 |
[20:26] | Yeah, that’s one way to go. | 那也可以 |
[20:29] | I like my plan better. | 不過我更喜歡我的計劃 |
[20:35] | Get in. | 進來 |
[20:37] | Get in. | 快進去 |
[21:07] | Finn, what is this place? | 芬 這是哪里 |
[21:10] | For now, it’s home. | 就現在來說 是家 |
[21:27] | I can’t believe you kept this place quiet. | 我真不敢相信你居然沒告訴別人 |
[21:29] | Come on, Clarke. | 拜托 克拉克 |
[21:30] | What would be the point of telling anybody? | 告訴別人又有什么意義 |
[21:32] | Some of this stuff could be useful. | 這里面或許有有用的東西呢 |
[21:33] | Like what? There’s no weapons. | 比如呢 沒有武器 |
[21:35] | All the food expired, like, 90 years ago. | 食物都過期了90年了 |
[21:37] | Yeah, but we could repurpose. | 確實 但是我們可以再利用啊 |
[21:38] | Share with the group. | 我們得和他們分享 |
[21:39] | You can share this with the group if you’d like. | 你愿意的話 可以去分享 |
[21:48] | What’d you find? | 你找到了什么 |
[21:55] | Looks like they never made it here. | 看來他們沒能來這里 |
[21:58] | No. I figure the bombs took them by surprise. | 確實 我想可能是炸彈來的太突然 |
[22:04] | All this preparation. What a waste. | 這么多儲備 多浪費啊 |
[22:10] | I don’t know. Maybe they were lucky. | 我不覺得 也許這算是幸運呢 |
[22:16] | They couldn’t have lived more than a few years down here, | 他們只能在這里生活幾年 |
[22:19] | then when they ran out of food | 然后食物就會消耗殆盡 |
[22:21] | or lost their minds, | 或者精神崩潰 |
[22:23] | they would’ve opened the doors and | 他們可能會打開門 |
[22:25] | been dead within a few days. | 沒過幾天就死了 |
[22:28] | Back then, maybe sooner. | 當時 可能更快 |
[22:35] | Anyway. | 不管怎么說 |
[22:39] | What are we gonna do about her? | 我們怎么處理她 |
[22:43] | If I hadn’t confronted Murphy, | 如果我沒有和墨菲起爭執 |
[22:45] | none of this would have happened. | 就不會發生這些事情了 |
[22:47] | How could you know it’d go down like that? | 你怎么會知道事情會發展成這樣 |
[22:48] | Bellamy knew. | 貝拉米知道 |
[22:52] | We think the grounders are a threat. | 我們以為地球人是個威脅 |
[22:54] | Now we’re killing each other. | 現在我們卻在互相殘殺 |
[23:00] | There have to be consequences. | 一定要有結果 |
[23:02] | We can’t just let them hang people. | 我們不能任由他們吊死別人 |
[23:05] | No. | 不能 |
[23:08] | Hopefully, we figure it out before Murphy | 希望在墨菲因為我們幫她 |
[23:09] | kills us for helping her. | 而殺掉我們之前能想到辦法 |
[23:12] | He’s not the forgive and forget type. | 他可不是能一笑泯恩仇的那種人 |
[23:22] | – How did you– – Don’t worry about it. | -你怎么 -這不用你操心 |
[23:25] | How fast can you install it? | 最快多久能裝好 |
[23:27] | I don’t know. A few hours, maybe. | 我不知道 也許幾個小時 |
[23:28] | We may not have that much time. | 我們也許沒那么多時間 |
[23:31] | I’m on it. | 我這就做 |
[23:35] | Our ancestors built this ark to be our salvation, | 我們的祖先造了這個方舟拯救我們 |
[23:38] | but it’s also our test. | 但它對我們也是種考驗 |
[23:45] | But we endure because we have faith. | 我們憑借信念堅持下來 |
[23:49] | Faith that one day, generations from now, | 相信有一天 幾代人之后 |
[23:53] | our people will return to the ground. | 我們人類會重返地球 |
[23:58] | Are you here to join us? | 你是來加入我們的嗎 |
[23:59] | He’s here to see me, Vera. | 他是來看我的 薇拉 |
[24:01] | Go on with your mumbo-jumb | 你繼續胡言亂語吧 |
[24:10] | Your mother’s inspired today, Marcus. | 你母親今天靈感爆發 馬庫斯 |
[24:14] | I remember when you were the tender of the tree. | 我記得你還是看樹人的時候 |
[24:16] | You were a cute kid. | 你那時是個可愛的孩子 |
[24:18] | Let’s begin the offering. | 我們開始獻祭吧 |
[24:23] | Why did you bring her down here, Nygel? What do you want? | 為何帶她下來 奈吉爾 你想要什么 |
[24:25] | It’s about what you want. | 是你想要什么 |
[24:27] | I have something for you. | 我有東西要給你 |
[24:28] | Unless is a signed confession, I’m not interested. | 我只對簽了字的懺悔書感興趣 |
[24:30] | Not even if it involves your friend Abby Griffin? | 和你的朋友艾比·格里芬有關的呢 |
[24:36] | What about Abby? | 艾比怎么了 |
[24:37] | She and a girl named Raven Reyes | 她和一個叫雷文·雷耶斯的姑娘 |
[24:39] | asked me to get them a pressure regulator. | 讓我給她們弄個調壓器 |
[24:42] | As a lowly culinary tech, | 作為一名卑賤的廚房技工 |
[24:44] | I didn’t feel I had a choice | 我覺得我別無選擇 |
[24:45] | when one of your fellow councillors | 當你的一位議員朋友 |
[24:47] | asked me to help her break the law. | 要求我為她犯法的時候 |
[24:52] | And since when do you | 你什么時候開始 |
[24:54] | give up your customers? | 放棄你的顧客了 |
[24:56] | I don’t have customers, Marcus. | 我沒有顧客 馬庫斯 |
[24:58] | I am a citizen of the ark, | 我是方舟上的一名公民 |
[25:00] | and I don’t believe anyone | 我不相信任何人 |
[25:02] | should be above the law. | 應該凌駕于法律之上 |
[25:04] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[25:06] | You’re a plague on this ship, Nygel. | 你是船上令人憎惡的人 奈吉爾 |
[25:11] | And even if what you said is true, | 就算你說的是真的 |
[25:13] | it’s your word against a member of the council, | 在你的一面之詞和議員之間 |
[25:16] | and who do you think the people will believe? | 你覺得人們會相信誰呢 |
[25:20] | You know… You should thank me. | 你知道嗎 你應該感謝我 |
[25:25] | With Abby out the way, | 如果沒有艾比擋道 |
[25:27] | your agenda should sail right through. | 你的計劃會更順利 |
[25:33] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在說什么 |
[25:35] | You’re almost as convincing as your mother. | 你幾乎和你媽媽一樣有說服力 |
[25:37] | As the earth will one day provide for us, | 正如地球有朝一日將會供養我們 |
[25:40] | So we provide for the earth. | 我們也應供養這個地球 |
[25:42] | Waste of water if you ask me. | 要我說就是浪費水 |
[25:46] | Not to them. | 對他們來說不是 |
[26:06] | Finn. Finn, wake up. | 芬 芬 快醒醒 |
[26:13] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[26:39] | Charlotte! | 夏洛特 |
[26:41] | You can’t hide forever. | 你不能一直躲起來 |
[26:44] | Don’t worry. We won’t hurt you. | 不用擔心 我們不會傷害你的 |
[26:50] | Let me go! | 讓我走 |
[26:51] | I’m trying, | 我正在盡力 |
[26:53] | I’m trying to help you. | 我正在盡力幫你 |
[26:55] | I’m not your sister! Just stop helping me! | 我又不是你妹妹 別幫我了 |
[26:58] | I’m over here! | 我在這里 |
[27:00] | Are you trying to get us both killed? | 你想讓我倆都送命嗎 |
[27:02] | Just go, ok? I’m the one they want. | 快離開 我才是他們想抓的人 |
[27:05] | Ok, Charlotte, listen to me. | 夏洛特 聽我說 |
[27:08] | I won’t leave you. | 我不會丟下你的 |
[27:12] | Please, Bellamy. | 別這樣 貝拉米 |
[27:19] | Murphy! I’m over here! | 墨菲 我在這里 |
[27:22] | Come on out, Charlotte! Come on out. | 出來吧 夏洛特 出來吧 |
[27:36] | Someone else was here. | 有人來過 |
[27:39] | – No, no! Murphy! – Murphy has her. | -不要 墨菲 -墨菲抓到了她 |
[27:51] | Abby, how about I pace | 艾比 下次你動手術時 |
[27:53] | in the operating room next time you’re working? | 換我在你身邊踱步如何 |
[27:58] | Abby, did you take morphine from the clinic? | 艾比 你是不是從診所拿了嗎啡 |
[28:02] | They inventoried already? | 他們已經清點了庫存 |
[28:04] | No. Kane was just here. He’s on his way to mecha | 還沒 凱恩剛剛來過 他正趕往機械站 |
[28:06] | to arrest both of you right now. | 去逮捕你倆 |
[28:08] | You gave Nygel morphine? | 你給了奈吉爾嗎啡 |
[28:10] | She turned me in. | 她舉報了我 |
[28:13] | How much longer? | 還需要多久 |
[28:14] | 20 minutes. | 20分鐘 |
[28:16] | They’re gonna be here in 5. | 他們五分鐘后就能到 |
[28:23] | No matter what happens, | 不管發生了什么 |
[28:24] | you launch that pod. | 你一定要發射吊艙 |
[28:26] | Do you understand? | 明白嗎 |
[28:28] | I’m not going without you. | 我不會丟下你 |
[28:30] | Only one of us needs to get to the ground, Raven. | 一個人到達地球足矣 雷文 |
[28:33] | The second you find those kids, | 一旦找到了那群孩子 |
[28:35] | you radio back. | 就立即發送信號 |
[28:37] | 300 innocent people will die if you don’t. | 如果不這樣做 300名無辜的人會死去 |
[28:44] | Abby, they’ll float you. | 艾比 他們會流放你 |
[28:52] | Then they’ll float me. | 讓他們流放去吧 |
[29:15] | Tell Clarke I love her. | 告訴克拉克我愛她 |
[29:21] | Charlotte! | 夏洛特 |
[29:22] | Put me down! | 放我下來 |
[29:24] | Charlotte! | 夏洛特 |
[29:29] | Damn it. | 見鬼 |
[29:34] | Bellamy! | 貝拉米 |
[29:36] | You cannot fight all of us. Give her up. | 你對抗不了所有人 把她交出來 |
[29:39] | Maybe not, but I guarantee | 或許我對抗不了 但是我保證 |
[29:41] | I’ll take a few of you with me. | 我會拉上幾個墊背的 |
[29:42] | Bellamy! Stop! | 貝拉米 別沖動 |
[29:45] | This has gone too far. | 這樣太過分了 |
[29:48] | Just calm down. | 大家平靜下來 |
[29:50] | We’ll talk about this. | 我們好好談談 |
[29:57] | I’m sick of listening to you talk. | 我煩死了你的長篇大論 |
[29:59] | – Let her go. – I will slit her throat. | -放開她 -我會割開她的喉嚨 |
[30:02] | No, please. Please don’t hurt her. | 別這樣 別傷害她 |
[30:05] | Don’t hurt her? | 別傷害她 |
[30:08] | Ok, I’ll make you a deal. | 好吧 我們來做個交易 |
[30:09] | You come with me right now, | 如果你現在跟我走 |
[30:10] | I will let her go. | 我就放了她 |
[30:13] | Don’t do it, Charlotte. | 別聽他的 夏洛特 |
[30:17] | Don’t do it, Charlotte! | 別聽他的 夏洛特 |
[30:18] | – No! – No, I have to! | -別這樣 -不 我必須這樣做 |
[30:24] | Murphy, this is not happening. | 墨菲 她不會跟你走 |
[30:27] | I can’t let any of you get hurt anymore. | 我不能讓你們再受傷害 |
[30:30] | Not because of me. Not after what I did. | 別因我而受傷 別為我的行為買單 |
[30:37] | Charlotte! | 夏洛特 |
[30:39] | No! | 不 |
[30:40] | No, no, no! No! | 不要 不要 |
[31:01] | Bellamy. | 貝拉米 |
[31:07] | Bellamy. | 貝拉米 |
[31:10] | Bellamy, stop! You’ll kill him! | 貝拉米 住手 你會殺死他的 |
[31:16] | Get off me! Uhh! He deserves to die. | 起開 他該死 |
[31:20] | No! We don’t decide who lives and dies. | 不 我們不能決定別人的生死 |
[31:22] | Not down here. | 至少不是在地球上 |
[31:27] | So help me god, if you say the people | 幫幫我上帝 你說過 |
[31:29] | have a right to decide– | 人們有權決定… |
[31:30] | No, I was wrong before, ok? | 不 我那時候錯了 好嗎 |
[31:32] | You were right. | 你是對的 |
[31:34] | Sometimes it’s dangerous to tell people the truth. | 有時候揭露真相是危險的事情 |
[31:37] | But if we’re gonna survive down here, | 但如果我們想在地球上生存下來 |
[31:39] | we can’t just live by | 我們不能 |
[31:41] | whatever the hell we want. | 隨心所欲地亂來 |
[31:43] | We need rules. | 我們需要規則 |
[31:44] | And who makes those rules, huh? You? | 誰來制定規則呢 你嗎 |
[31:48] | For now, we make the rules. Ok? | 我們將一起制定規則 好嗎 |
[31:51] | So, what, then? We just take him back | 然后呢 我們就這樣放過他 |
[31:53] | and pretend like it never happened? | 假裝這一切都沒發生嗎 |
[31:54] | No! | 不 |
[32:04] | We banish him. | 我們驅逐他 |
[32:13] | Get up. | 起來 |
[32:14] | Bellamy! Stop! | 貝拉米 住手 |
[32:19] | If I ever catch you near camp, | 要是在被我抓到你靠近營地 |
[32:21] | we’ll be back here. | 我們就到這里來 |
[32:23] | Understand? | 明白嗎 |
[32:30] | As for the four of you, | 至于你們四個人 |
[32:32] | you can come back and follow me, | 可以回來跟隨我 |
[32:34] | or go off with him to die. | 或者和他一起去死 |
[32:37] | Your choice. | 自己決定 |
[33:22] | Come on, come on! | 快點 加油 |
[33:38] | No! | 不 |
[33:41] | Damn it! | 該死 |
[33:45] | She gave us a bad part. | 她給我們的是壞的 |
[34:08] | I’m hoping… | 我希望 |
[34:10] | there’s a logical explanation for all this. | 這一切有一個合理的解釋 |
[34:13] | My daughter. | 我的女兒 |
[34:17] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 很遺憾 |
[34:22] | We all knew it was a long shot. | 我們都知道這成功的機會不大 |
[34:26] | I still believe. | 我仍然相信 |
[34:36] | What’s the pressure regulator for, Abby? | 調壓器是干什么用的 艾比 |
[34:43] | There’s no bacteria, is there? | 沒什么病毒 對吧 |
[34:48] | Your infected mechanic– | 你的受感染的機械師 |
[34:51] | Raven Reyes. | 雷文·雷耶斯 |
[34:54] | What’s she up to? | 她要干什么 |
[35:10] | Did you know that her boyfriend Finn Collins… | 你知道她的男朋友芬·柯林斯 |
[35:14] | was one of the hundred? | 也是百子之一嗎 |
[35:18] | Your obsession… | 你的執迷 |
[35:20] | is now gonna get her floated, too. | 要害她也被流放了 |
[35:31] | If you don’t tell me what you’re up to… | 如果你不告訴我 你們想干什么 |
[35:36] | I won’t be able to save her. | 我就不能救她了 |
[35:39] | You still don’t understand. | 你還是不懂 |
[35:44] | I’m trying to save all of us. | 我是在努力拯救所有人 |
[35:53] | Arrest her. | 逮捕她 |
[35:55] | Continue to search for Raven Reyes. | 繼續搜尋雷文·雷耶斯 |
[35:57] | Sir. | 長官 |
[36:15] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[36:16] | Sir, a pod launched. | 長官 有吊艙啟動了 |
[36:21] | Abby…What have you done? | 艾比 你干了什么 |
[36:27] | We have to know the truth. | 我們得知道真相 |
[36:37] | That’s why we’ve decided to banish… | 所以我們決定驅逐 |
[36:40] | Anybody got a problem with that? | 有誰對此有意見嗎 |
[36:59] | Will we be able to talk to them? | 我們能和他們通話嗎 |
[37:01] | No. More like morse code. | 不能 更像是摩斯密碼 |
[37:07] | You want to do the honors? | 你想來試試嗎 |
[37:14] | That port right there. | 那個端口 |
[37:45] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[37:49] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[37:51] | It didn’t work. | 失敗了 |
[37:54] | I think we fried all the wristbands. | 我想我們把所有的手環都燒了 |
[38:18] | Sit there at your own risk. | 坐這里 后果自負 |
[38:20] | I think I might be cursed. | 我覺得我可能被詛咒了 |
[38:22] | Then call me a risk taker. | 那就叫我冒險者吧 |
[38:24] | And Jasper, you’re not cursed. | 賈斯珀 你不是被詛咒了 |
[38:27] | I’m lucky then. | 那我就是幸運兒了 |
[38:28] | No. Brave. | 不 是勇士 |
[38:30] | Brave? | 勇士 |
[38:32] | For getting my face bashed in | 是因為臉被打呢 |
[38:33] | or for ruining any chance to contact the ark? | 還是因為毀了和方舟聯系的機會 |
[38:36] | No, for standing up to a bully | 不是 是因為抵抗欺凌弱小的人 |
[38:38] | and trying to help everyone. | 還試圖幫助每個人 |
[38:41] | Yeah. And failing. Both times. | 是啊 失敗了 兩次都是 |
[38:44] | I didn’t see anyone else step up. Did you? | 我沒看到其他人有進步 不是嗎 |
[38:48] | And I don’t care how things turned out. | 我不在乎結果如何 |
[38:50] | You were brave to try. | 你很勇敢去嘗試了 |
[38:52] | And bravery is always rewarded. | 勇氣總是要被贊賞 |
[39:14] | Finn! | 芬 |
[39:16] | Finn, stop it! Calm down! | 芬 住手 冷靜 |
[39:18] | We’re dead to them! Don’t you get that? | 我們對他們來說就死了 難道你不明白嗎 |
[39:21] | No, there’s still hope. | 不 還有希望 |
[39:22] | Even you don’t believe that. | 你自己都不信 |
[39:23] | It’s over, Clarke. | 結束了 克拉克 |
[39:25] | They’re gonna die up there, and we’re alone. | 他們會在上面死去 我們就是孤單的了 |
[39:27] | We’re not alone! You’re not alone. | 我們不是孤單的 你不是孤單的 |
[39:31] | You’re not alone. | 你不是孤單的 |