时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I was born in space. | 我出生在宇宙中 |
[00:05] | I’ve never felt the sun on my face, | 我从未感受过阳光照在我脸上 |
[00:07] | or breathed real air, | 从未呼吸过真正的空气 |
[00:09] | or floated in the water, | 从未在水中漂浮过 |
[00:11] | none of us have. | 我们都从未试过 |
[00:12] | For 3 generations, | 整整三代以来 |
[00:14] | the Ark has kept what’s left of the human race alive. | 方舟维持了剩下的人类的生存 |
[00:17] | But now our home is dying, | 但如今 我们的家园濒临毁灭 |
[00:19] | and we, are the last hope of mankind. | 而我们 是人类最后的希望 |
[00:22] | 100 prisoners sent on a | 100个人被派往地球 |
[00:23] | desperate mission to the ground. | 执行一项孤注一掷的任务 |
[00:26] | Each of us is here because we broke the law. | 来这的每个人都是因为违反过法律 |
[00:28] | On the ground, there is no law. | 而地球上 没有法律 |
[00:30] | All we have to do is survive. | 我们要做的只有生存 |
[00:32] | But we will be tested, | 但我们将接受考验 |
[00:34] | by the earth, | 接受地球的考验 |
[00:35] | by the secrets it hides, | 接受这里所隐藏的秘密的考验 |
[00:37] | and most of all, by each other. | 最重要的是 接受相互的考验 |
[00:40] | Previously on “The 100.” | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:42] | These children need more time. | 孩子们需要更多的时间 |
[00:43] | We don’t have time. | 我们已经没有时间了 |
[00:44] | Engineering needs 6 months to fix life support, | 工程站需要6个月修复生命系统 |
[00:49] | or we’ll be out of oxygen in 4. | 可是4个月后我们就没有氧气了 |
[00:50] | No matter what happens, you launch that pod. | 不管怎样你都要发射逃生舱 |
[00:53] | The second you find those kids, you radio back, | 一旦找到孩子们 马上用无线电回复 |
[00:56] | 300 innocent people will die if you don’t. | 否则300个无辜的人就要死亡 |
[01:07] | Sir… a pod launched. | 长官 一个逃生舱发射了 |
[01:27] | It’s almost dawn. | 破晓将近了 |
[01:28] | We should probably get going. | 我们好像该起床了 |
[01:30] | Can’t just lie around in bed all day. | 不能赖在床上一整天啊 |
[01:33] | Or we could just lie around in bed all day. | 不如就在床上赖一天吧 |
[01:44] | Finn… | 芬 |
[01:46] | You know that, last night wasn’t | 我想告诉你 昨晚并非 |
[01:50] | just about needing someone. | 只是生理需求而已 |
[01:55] | I needed you. | 是我想要你 |
[01:58] | I wanted it to be you. | 我希望是你 |
[02:02] | You understand that, right? | 你懂的 对吗 |
[02:04] | Sure. | 当然 |
[02:08] | And I should probably tell you that, | 我应该告诉你 |
[02:11] | last night, for me, wasn’t really about you. | 对我来说 并非是因为你 |
[02:18] | I just wanted to have my first earth sex. | 我只是想体验一下地球初夜而已 |
[02:25] | You were around. | 刚好遇到了你 |
[02:27] | Passably cute. | 也还算可爱 |
[02:29] | Jackass. | 混蛋 |
[02:44] | Prisoner. Step to the rear of the cell. | 犯人 站到狱室后面去 |
[02:48] | Have we heard from Raven? | 收到雷文的消息了吗 |
[02:50] | You can leave us alone. | 让我俩单独谈谈吧 |
[02:52] | Sir. | 是 |
[02:54] | Has Raven started her descent? | 雷文开始降落了吗 |
[02:58] | Environmental numbers? | 环境指数 |
[02:59] | As of this morning. | 今天早上的 |
[03:00] | Oxygen is down 16%, | 氧气指数下降了16% |
[03:02] | CO2 and methane are heading to red levels. | 二氧化碳和甲烷已经快超标了 |
[03:05] | Our projections said that we wouldn’t be critical | 我们的推测表明要三个月后 |
[03:06] | for another 3 months. | 才会到达临界值啊 |
[03:08] | Your husband’s projections were wrong. | 你丈夫的推测错了 |
[03:10] | The council has granted you work release pending review. | 议会批准你在等待审查期间监外工作 |
[03:13] | Medical is overwhelmed. | 医生忙不过来了 |
[03:15] | Dizziness, fatigue, vision problems. | 头晕眼花 视力障碍等问题频现 |
[03:18] | It’s pulmonary toxicity. | 肺中毒 |
[03:20] | I know how they feel. | 我知道是什么感觉 |
[03:22] | The prison section has been on half-air since midnight. | 因为监狱系统午夜起减少了一半氧气供应 |
[03:29] | No. | 不要 |
[03:30] | I’m not gonna take more than my share. | 我不要特殊对待 |
[03:32] | We start choosing who gets extra O2, | 要是开始选择谁得到额外的氧气 |
[03:35] | and we’re one step closer | 那我们离选择谁生谁死 |
[03:36] | to choosing who lives and who dies. | 也就不远了 |
[03:39] | Abby… | 艾比 |
[03:41] | the council approved Kane’s | 议会3小时前批准了凯恩的 |
[03:43] | population reduction plan 3 hours ago. | 裁减人口提议 |
[03:46] | You voted without me. | 你们没等我一起投票 |
[03:47] | We followed the rules of order. | 我们是按规矩来的 |
[03:49] | It wouldn’t have mattered. | 反正也没区别 |
[03:50] | Their approval was unanimous. | 他们一致投了赞成票 |
[03:53] | We start in 12 hours. | 12小时后就执行 |
[03:59] | How many? | 多少人 |
[04:00] | 320 people will be excised from the grid. | 320人将会被裁减 |
[04:02] | No, murdered, Thelonious. | 不 这是谋杀 塞隆尼斯 |
[04:04] | 320 people will be murdered. | 320个人将被谋杀啊 |
[04:05] | We need to wait for Raven to report back. | 我们应该等雷文的回复 |
[04:11] | Look at those numbers. | 看看这些指数 |
[04:12] | Every hour that passes, we put more people in danger. | 随着时间流逝 更多的人在陷入危险 |
[04:15] | She risked her life for those people. | 她为那群人赌上了自己的生命 |
[04:17] | No, you risked her life. | 不 是你赌上了她的生命 |
[04:19] | When you let her believe that | 就在你让她相信 |
[04:20] | loving a boy somehow meant | 爱一个男孩儿不知怎么着就意味着 |
[04:22] | trusting her life | 放心地把自己的命 |
[04:22] | in a 100-year-old metal coffin. | 交给一个废弃了百年的”金属棺材”时 |
[04:26] | And that trust is going to kill her. | 那种信任会害死她的 |
[04:28] | Another child dead, just like all the others, | 又一个孩子死了 就和其他所有人一样 |
[04:32] | just like our own. | 就和我们的孩子一样 |
[04:38] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[04:40] | People are suffering. | 人们都在煎熬之中 |
[04:41] | You can help. | 你能帮得上忙 |
[04:48] | Raven will make it to earth. I know she will. | 雷文会成功到地球的 我知道她会的 |
[04:50] | Godspeed to her. | 上帝会保佑她的 |
[05:09] | Ok. | 好了 |
[05:11] | RCS valve… | 雷达截面阀门 |
[05:13] | open. | 开启 |
[05:15] | RCS thrust pressure… | 雷达截面推进压 |
[05:18] | good. | 良好 |
[05:21] | Attitude… | 飞行姿势 |
[05:22] | good. | 良好 |
[05:24] | Heat shield… | 隔热板 |
[05:26] | good. | 良好 |
[05:28] | Ok. | 好了 |
[05:30] | 古董喷火推进 准备送死吧 | |
[05:34] | Don’t blow up. | 千万别爆炸 |
[06:02] | It’s so quiet. | 好安静啊 |
[06:08] | Hey, where’d you get that shirt? | 你这件衬衫是从哪儿来的 |
[06:12] | There were more than just art supplies in the bunker, Finn. | 地堡里不止有绘画用品 芬 |
[06:18] | We should share. | 我们应该大家分享的 |
[06:23] | If we brought the stuff back, | 假如我们带了什么东西回去 |
[06:26] | then they’d know that we found someplace | 他们就会知道我们找到了一个地方 |
[06:28] | and where would we go next time | 那下次再有人失去理智 想要吊死 |
[06:30] | someone pulls a Murphy and goes ballistic? | 另一个”墨菲”时 我们还能去哪里 |
[06:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:46] | I wanted it to be you, too. | 而且我也希望和我一起去那里的人是你 |
[07:12] | Finn. Look. | 芬 快看 |
[07:18] | A shooting star. | 一颗流星 |
[07:20] | You should make a wish. | 该许个愿的 |
[07:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:24] | It’s a thing people used to do a long time ago. | 这是很久以前人们会做的事 |
[07:27] | I read about it. | 我读过相关的介绍 |
[07:28] | But it’s just a rock burning up in the atmosphere. | 但这只是一颗石头在大气层里烧起来了而已啊 |
[07:31] | Why would that make your wish come true? | 怎么就能让你美梦成真了呢 |
[07:37] | All right… | 好吧… |
[07:38] | romance killer. | 你真是不解风情 |
[07:47] | Finn, that’s not a shooting star. | 芬 那不是颗流星 |
[07:52] | Check it out. | 快来看看 |
[07:54] | Bellamy! Get out here! | 贝拉米 快出来 |
[08:00] | There! | 看那里 |
[08:01] | They’re coming to help us. | 他们来帮我们了 |
[08:03] | Now we can kick some grounder ass. | 现在我们可以好好教训地球人一顿了 |
[08:05] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[08:06] | Please tell me they brought down some shampoo. | 请告诉我他们带了洗发水下来 |
[08:13] | We should stop at camp. | 我们应该去营地那儿一趟 |
[08:15] | Get some gear. Weapons. | 拿些装备 武器 |
[08:18] | They send some down? | 他们送了这些下来吗 |
[08:19] | It’s too small to be a dropship. | 那个太小了不可能是运输船 |
[08:20] | I’m thinking cargo pod. | 我觉得是个货舱 |
[08:22] | No. They wouldn’t arm a bunch of juvenile delinquents. | 不 他们不会给一群少年犯发武器的 |
[08:25] | It’s probably nutrition packs, | 八成会是食物包 |
[08:27] | medical supplies. | 医疗用品 |
[08:28] | There’d be a radio. | 里面应该会有无线电 |
[08:30] | We can talk to the Ark. | 我们可以和方舟通话了 |
[08:32] | That is if the radio wasn’t friein the landing. | 假如无线电没在着陆时烧毁 |
[08:34] | We’re not alone down here anymore. | 我们不再是孤零零地在地球上了 |
[08:35] | That’s a good thing. | 那是件好事 |
[08:37] | Yeah, not for Wells | 是啊 但对威尔斯 |
[08:39] | or Charlotte or Atom. | 或者夏洛特 或者艾腾而言就不是了 |
[08:41] | Nobody thought any of us would survive. | 没有人想到会有人活下来的 |
[08:44] | But we did. | 但我们活下来了 |
[08:46] | You should take a minute to appreciate that. | 你应该花上一分钟来感恩一下 |
[08:51] | Ok. Minute’s done. | 好了 一分钟到了 |
[08:57] | If it cleared the ridge, it’s probably near the lake. | 假如它穿过了山脊 那八成落在了湖边 |
[09:00] | We should get moving. Everyone’s ready. | 我们该出发了 大家都准备好了 |
[09:02] | No one’s going anywhere. | 大家哪里都不用去 |
[09:03] | Not while it’s dark. It isn’t safe. | 不能在天黑的时候出去 不安全 |
[09:06] | We’ll head out at first light. Pass the word. | 通知大家 天一亮我们就出发 |
[09:12] | Everyone for 100 miles saw this thing come down. | 方圆一百里的人都看见这东西掉下来了 |
[09:15] | What if the grounders get to it first? | 假如地球人先找到它怎么办 |
[09:17] | Bell, we should go now. | 贝拉米 我们现在就应该出发 |
[09:19] | I said we wait until sunrise. | 我说了等到日出 |
[09:28] | Blue triangle. | 蓝色的三角形 |
[09:30] | Orange square. | 橙色的正方形 |
[09:32] | Yellow triangle. | 黄色三角 |
[09:35] | Green circle. | 绿色圆圈 |
[09:37] | A little smooshed. | 有些扁 |
[09:39] | It’s an oval. | 那是椭圆 |
[09:40] | Thanks, dad. I forget, | 谢谢 爸爸 我搞错了 |
[09:42] | whose eyes are they testing? | 他们在测试谁的眼睛呢 |
[09:44] | Ok, Reese. | 好了 瑞丝 |
[09:45] | Now the other eye. | 该换另一只眼了 |
[09:48] | Nothing. It’s just black. | 什么都没有 一片黑 |
[09:52] | Ok. Let me know if you see anything at all. | 好的 能看到什么就说一声 |
[09:58] | Are you doing it? | 你在做什么吗 |
[10:01] | We’re finished. | 检查结束了 |
[10:02] | Why don’t you wait outside while I talk to your dad? | 出去等吧 我和你爸谈谈 |
[10:05] | Wait with miss Lucy. | 和露西女士一起等吧 |
[10:07] | Hey, wait. | 等一下 |
[10:08] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[10:09] | Let me get this out of your eyes. | 让我把这弄开 |
[10:10] | I don’t know how you can see. | 我都不知道你这样怎么看路 |
[10:11] | I can’t see. That’s why we’re here. | 我看不到 所以咱们才来这 |
[10:17] | Don’t worry–the rolling of the eyes | 别担心 这种撇白眼 |
[10:18] | and the attitude doesn’t last for long. | 还有这态度不会持续太久的 |
[10:20] | 10, 15 years, maybe. | 也就持续个十到十五年吧 |
[10:22] | It’s just an act. She’s scared. | 这是假装的 她很害怕 |
[10:25] | It’s not getting any better. | 情况一点没有好转 |
[10:26] | The decline has been accelerating | 衰退情况在最近几天里 |
[10:28] | for the past few days. | 一直在加速 |
[10:29] | The air’s never been this bad. | 空气从来没这么差过 |
[10:30] | They’re gonna fix it, right? | 他们会修好的 对吗 |
[10:32] | Like always? | 就像以往一样 |
[10:34] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[10:38] | Hey. She’s a 9-year-old girl. | 她只是个九岁小女孩 |
[10:41] | What’s she gonna do with the rest of her life | 她的余下的人生可怎么办 |
[10:42] | blind in this place? | 在这种地方瞎掉 |
[10:43] | She’s strong. | 她很坚强 |
[10:45] | She shouldn’t have to be. | 她本不用坚强 |
[10:52] | Hey. You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[10:54] | I just saw a little girl with optic nerve damage | 我刚才看到一个小女孩因为缺氧 |
[10:56] | because of chronic oxygen deficiency. | 导致了视觉神经损伤 |
[10:59] | She’s going blind and I can’t do anything about it, | 她快瞎了 而我完全无能为力 |
[11:02] | so, no, nothing about any of this is right. | 所以不 这里没一件事是对的 |
[11:06] | You’re doing what you can. | 你尽力而为了 |
[11:07] | Why aren’t you monitoring the radio? | 你干嘛不去监听无线电 |
[11:10] | Listening for Raven? | 找找雷文 |
[11:11] | Have you looked outside? We’re slammed. | 你看外面了吗 我们都忙疯了 |
[11:14] | It’s still transmitting the automatic hail. | 里边还在传送各种杂音 |
[11:16] | I’ll take care of medical | 医疗站的事务我来负责 |
[11:18] | and you listen to that radio. | 你负责监听无线电 |
[11:20] | Making contact with the ground | 与地面获得联系 |
[11:21] | is the only way we can really help these ople. | 是拯救这些人的唯一办法 |
[11:27] | Pod one, pod one, this is ark station medical. | 一号舱 一号舱 这里是方舟医疗站 |
[11:31] | If you are receiving, please respond. | 如果你收到了 请回答 |
[11:33] | Pod one, pod one, this is ark station medical. | 一号舱 一号舱 这里是方舟医疗站 |
[11:37] | If you are receiving, please respond. | 如果你收到了 请回答 |
[11:40] | Pod one, pod one, this is ark station medical. | 一号舱 一号舱 这里是方舟医疗站 |
[11:44] | If you are receiving– | 如果你收到了 |
[11:49] | Looks like everybody’s up. | 看来大家都起来了 |
[11:54] | Did you guys see that? | 你们看到那个了吗 |
[11:56] | You know it’s from the ark, right? It had to be. | 你知道那是方舟来的吧 绝对是的 |
[11:57] | Grab your stuff. Let’s find out. | 拿好你东西 咱们去看看 |
[11:59] | Bellamy said we’re gonna wait until sunrise. | 贝拉米说让我们等到天亮 |
[12:01] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[12:06] | Ever hear of knocking, bitch? | 知道敲门吗 贱人 |
[12:08] | Oh, great, it’s a free show. | 太好了 原来是场免费秀 |
[12:10] | Anyone else want to take a look? | 还有谁想来看一眼吗 |
[12:11] | Where the hell is Bellamy? | 贝拉米在哪 |
[12:12] | He took off a while ago. | 他早就走了 |
[12:13] | Gear’s gone. | 工具不见了 |
[12:15] | He told everyone to stay. | 他让所有人都留下 |
[12:16] | Whatever’s in that thing, he wants it. | 不管那里边是什么 他都想得到 |
[12:18] | We’ve gotta get there before he does. | 咱们得比他先赶到那里 |
[12:22] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[12:25] | This isn’t your fault, Clarke. | 这不是你的错 克拉克 |
[12:27] | I should’ve known he’d go for that radio. | 我应该能想到他是为了无线电去的 |
[12:29] | How are you supposed to know something like that? | 你怎么可能会知道 |
[12:30] | Because he’s spent every single minute since we landed | 因为自从着陆以来 他就不惜余力的 |
[12:33] | making sure no one on the ark finds out we’re alive. | 阻止方舟上的知道我们还活着 |
[12:37] | It doesn’t mean you can predict | 这不代表着你可以预知 |
[12:38] | what people are gonna do. | 其他人的下一步动作 |
[12:39] | That’s exactly what I have to do. | 这本就是我应该做的 |
[12:41] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[12:42] | Let myself get distracted. | 让我自己分心了 |
[12:49] | Bellamy! | 贝拉米 |
[12:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:52] | Go back to camp. It isn’t safe. | 回到营地去 这里不安全 |
[12:54] | You lied to everyone. You lied to me. | 你骗了大家 骗了我 |
[12:57] | You just want whatever’s in that pod… | 你只是想要救生舱里的东西 |
[12:58] | Just go home! | 快回去 |
[13:00] | You always want to play the big brother, huh? | 你总是摆出一副大哥哥的模样 |
[13:02] | Well, guess what? Joke’s on me. | 你猜怎么样 我不吃这一套 |
[13:05] | You’re just a selfish dick. | 你就是一个自私的混蛋 |
[13:07] | I did this for you, to protect you. | 我是为了你才这么做的 我是想保护你 |
[13:11] | If the ark finds out we’re alive, | 如果方舟里的人发现我们还活着 |
[13:13] | they’ll come down. | 他们就会下来 |
[13:14] | And when they do… | 等他们来这之后 |
[13:17] | I’m dead. | 我就死定了 |
[13:18] | What did you do? | 你到底做过什么 |
[13:20] | I shot him. | 我开枪打了他 |
[13:23] | I shot Jaha. | 我开枪打了亚哈 |
[13:25] | What? | 什么 |
[13:26] | I found out they were sending you to earth. | 我得知他们要把你送到地球 |
[13:29] | I couldn’t let you go alone. | 我不能让你独自来这里 |
[13:32] | Someone came to me with a deal– | 有人来找我做了个交易 |
[13:34] | Do this. Kill him, and they’d get me on the dropship. | 杀了他 他们就带我上运输机 |
[13:41] | And I did it. | 所以我照办了 |
[13:42] | You killed the chancellor? | 你杀了法官 |
[13:44] | He floated our mother. | 他放逐了我们的母亲 |
[13:46] | He locked you up. | 他还把你关起来了 |
[13:48] | He deserved it. | 他活该 |
[13:49] | I didn’t ask you to do that. | 我可没让你为我这么做 |
[13:54] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:56] | I made the choice. This is on me. | 是我自己选择这么做的 我自己的决定 |
[13:59] | Whatever they sent down, I’ll take care of it. | 无论他们送了什么下来 我来承担后果 |
[14:04] | I didn’t ask for any of this. | 我没请你做任何事 |
[14:14] | At 1930 hours, | 在19点30分 |
[14:16] | all hatches and vents leading to section 17 will be sealed. | 17区的所有舱口和通风口都将被封闭 |
[14:22] | It will appear to be a malfunction of the fire containment system. | 起因将显示为防火系统故障 |
[14:26] | So, it’ll look like an accident. | 所以说将会看起来像个事故 |
[14:28] | It’s essential to maintaining public order | 在开始缩减人口之后 |
[14:31] | after the culling takes place. | 保持公共秩序是必要的 |
[14:33] | All residents of section 17 will be in their sleep period. | 17区的所有居民都将处于睡眠状态 |
[14:36] | The council has already issued a writ of consent | 议会已经发出命令 |
[14:38] | giving the chancellor permission to carry out | 同意由法官执行 |
[14:41] | the population reduction. | 人口缩减 |
[14:43] | A sleep-inducing gas will be introduced into the air. | 催眠瓦斯将被导入到空气中 |
[14:47] | On your command, the oxygen supply to section 17 | 按你的指示 17区的供氧 |
[14:50] | will be cut off. | 将被停止 |
[14:53] | It should be painless. | 他们不会感到痛苦的 |
[14:55] | Document needs your approval. | 文件需要你的批准 |
[15:03] | You have it… | 被批准了 |
[15:05] | with one alteration. | 只需要有一点变动 |
[15:08] | You’ll give the order to cut off the oxygen. | 将由你下命令切断氧气供给 |
[15:13] | I don’t have the authority. | 我没有权限 |
[15:15] | In your capacity as chancellor. | 用你作为法官的权力 |
[15:18] | Tonight, I will be in section 17 | 今天晚上我将会在17区 |
[15:22] | inspecting repairs to the hull, | 检查船体维修状况 |
[15:24] | and when those doors are closed on those people, | 一旦那些门被关闭 |
[15:28] | their fate will be my fate. | 他们的命运即是我的命运 |
[15:31] | Your fate. | 你的命运 |
[15:36] | Don’t do this. | 不要这么做 |
[15:38] | My mind is made up. | 我已经打定主意了 |
[15:39] | I’m leaving you in terrible times, Marcus, | 马库斯 我在这个槽糕的时机离开你 |
[15:43] | but you… | 但是你 |
[15:45] | You have a strength that is not weakened by sentiment. | 你有力量不被情感所削弱 |
[15:51] | And that’s exactly what it’s going to take for us to survive. | 那正是我们渡过难关幸存下去所需要的 |
[16:00] | Pod one, pod one, this is ark station medical. | 一号舱 一号舱 这里是方舟医疗站 |
[16:04] | If you are receiving, please respond. | 接到信息请回话 |
[16:07] | Pod one, pod one, this is ark station medical. | 一号舱 一号舱 这里是方舟医疗站 |
[16:10] | If you are receiving, please respond. | 接到信息请回话 |
[16:13] | Pod one, pod one, this is ark station medical. | 一号舱 一号舱 这里是方舟医疗站 |
[16:16] | If you are receiving, please respond. | 接到信息请回话 |
[16:41] | Should we split up? | 我们要分头行动吗 |
[16:42] | Yeah. You go that way. | 好 你从那边走 |
[16:45] | I’ll check the bottom. Ok. | 我去前方看下 |
[17:14] | Crap. That’s not good. | 槽糕 情况不妙啊 |
[17:20] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[17:25] | I made it? | 我安全着陆了吗 |
[17:38] | I dreamed it would smell like this. | 这里和我梦到的气味一样 |
[17:42] | Is this rain? | 这是雨吗 |
[17:46] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[17:54] | Raven! | 雷文 |
[17:58] | Finn! | 芬 |
[18:07] | I knew you couldn’t be dead. | 我就知道你没死 |
[18:12] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血呢 |
[18:13] | I don’t care. | 我才不在乎呢 |
[18:34] | How did you get here? | 你是怎么来到这的 |
[18:36] | You know that big scrap hold, | 你知道那个大废弃物仓库吗 |
[18:38] | the one on K deck? | K区那个 |
[18:41] | You built that from scrap? | 你用废弃零件造的飞船吗 |
[18:42] | I kind of rebuilt it. | 算是重建吧 |
[18:44] | Please. Like that’s hard. | 拜托 说得跟多难似的 |
[18:46] | It just needed a couple parts and some love. | 其实只需要一些零件和一点爱 |
[18:50] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[18:51] | I’d do more for you and worse. | 为了你我愿赴汤蹈火 |
[18:54] | Just like you would for me. | 就像你也会为我做的一样 |
[19:01] | Come on, sit down. Sit down here. | 快来 坐下 坐在这里 |
[19:09] | Let me get something for that. | 我找东西处理一下你的伤口 |
[19:15] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:16] | Let’s not talk about this. | 咱们别聊这个了 |
[19:18] | We’ve known each other our whole lives. | 我们已经认识了一辈子了 |
[19:19] | We don’t need to talk about it. | 我们不需要讨论这个 |
[19:20] | She needs to put pressure on her wound. | 她需要按着伤口 |
[19:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:25] | This is Clarke. She was on the dropship, too. | 这是克拉克 她也在我们的船上 |
[19:28] | Clarke? | 克拉克 |
[19:31] | This was all because of your mom. | 这都是因为你妈妈 |
[19:32] | My mom? | 我妈妈 |
[19:34] | This was all her plan. | 这都是她的计划 |
[19:36] | We were trying to come down here together. | 我们本来想要一起下来的 |
[19:38] | If we waited– oh, my god. | 如果我们等到 天啊 |
[19:40] | We couldn’t wait because the council was voting | 我们不能等 因为议会在投票 |
[19:43] | whether to kill 300 people to save air. | 是否杀掉300个人来节约氧气 |
[19:45] | – When? – Today. | -什么时候 -今天 |
[19:48] | We have to tell them you’re alive. | 我们必须要告诉他们你们还活着 |
[19:53] | The radio’s gone. | 无线电不见了 |
[19:57] | It must’ve gotten loose during reentry. | 肯定是再进入的时候松掉了 |
[19:59] | I should’ve strapped it to the A-strut. Stupid! | 我应该把它绑在A柱上 我真蠢 |
[20:01] | No, no, this is my fault. | 不不 这是我的错 |
[20:03] | Someone got here before us. | 有人在我们之前来过了 |
[20:05] | We have to find him. | 我们必须找到他 |
[20:22] | Tell me it’s not true. | 快告诉我这不是真的 |
[20:24] | Today there are so many things | 今天发生了太多事情 |
[20:27] | that I wish weren’t true. | 我希望它们都不是真的 |
[20:29] | Spare me the noble speech. | 省省你的高大上演讲吧 |
[20:31] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[20:32] | You joining section 17. | 你要到17区去 |
[20:35] | How could I ask anyone | 我能让谁 |
[20:36] | to make a sacrifice that I’m not willing to make myself? | 做出连我自己都不愿意做出的牺牲 |
[20:40] | So, you’re gonna die peacefully | 所以 你打算平静地死去 |
[20:41] | and leave humanity in the hands of Kane? | 把人类的命运交到凯恩的手上 |
[20:43] | Chancellor Kane? | 让凯恩当法官吗 |
[20:45] | Yes. He won’t hesitate to do what needs to be done. | 是的 他会毫不犹豫地做必须做的事 |
[20:48] | Thelonious, this is all happening too fast. | 塞隆尼斯 这些都发生得太快了 |
[20:51] | We’ve waited as long as possible. | 我们已经等得够久了 |
[20:53] | There are things that we can do to buy us time. | 我们还能做点事情来争取更多时间 |
[20:55] | We should reconsider | 我们可以重新考虑 |
[20:56] | forcing an algae bloom | 促使水体富营养化 |
[20:57] | to boost oxygen production. | 来增加氧气的制造 |
[20:59] | You’ve read the studies. | 你已经读过研究报告了 |
[21:00] | They would only contaminate the water supply. | 它们只会污染水源 |
[21:02] | We can induce people into comas | 我们可以诱导人们昏迷 |
[21:03] | to reduce their resource consumption. | 来减少他们的资源消耗 |
[21:05] | We’ve gone through all the possibilities. | 我们仔细讨论过所有的可能性了 |
[21:07] | This is the only solution. | 这是唯一的解决办法 |
[21:09] | No, it can’t be this. | 不 不可能 |
[21:15] | I am doing what is right. | 我在做正确的事情 |
[21:18] | You’re running away. | 你在逃避 |
[21:20] | You think what you’re doing is right | 你认为你做的是正确的事情 |
[21:22] | but you’re a coward. | 但其实你就是个懦夫 |
[21:30] | How are you gonna explain it to Wells? | 你要怎么向威尔斯解释这事 |
[21:32] | How would you tell your son | 你要怎么告诉你的儿子 |
[21:34] | that you let these people die | 你让这些人死掉 |
[21:35] | without doing absolutely everything | 而不是竭尽全力 |
[21:38] | in your power to save them? | 去救他们 |
[22:18] | People of the ark. My name is Jake Griffin. | 方舟上的人们听好 我叫杰克·格里芬 |
[22:22] | I’m senior environmental engineer | 我是高级环境工程师 |
[22:23] | and deputy resource officer. | 也是代理资源长官 |
[22:26] | Today, I need to talk to you about our future. | 今天 我需要和你们说说我们的未来 |
[23:19] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[23:20] | Hey, princess. You taking a walk in the woods? | 小公主 你来树林散步吗 |
[23:23] | They’re getting ready to kill | 他们准备杀死 |
[23:24] | 300 people up there | 300个人 |
[23:26] | to save oxygen. | 就为了节约氧气 |
[23:27] | And I can guarantee you | 我敢保证 |
[23:29] | it won’t be council members. | 绝不会有议会成员 |
[23:30] | It’ll be working people. Your people. | 都会是劳动人民 你的人 |
[23:32] | Bellamy. Where’s the radio? | 贝拉米 无线电在哪 |
[23:34] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[23:36] | Bellamy Blake? They’re looking everywhere for you. | 贝拉米·布莱克 他们在到处找你 |
[23:39] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[23:40] | Looking for him why? | 为什么找他 |
[23:42] | He shot chancellor Jaha. | 他开枪袭击了亚哈法官 |
[23:45] | That’s why you took the wristbands. | 所以你才要拿掉手环 |
[23:47] | Needed everyone to think we’re dead. | 要让所有人以为我们死了 |
[23:49] | And all that “Whatever the hell we want”? | 那些”我们可以为所欲为”的鬼话 |
[23:51] | You just care about saving your own skin. | 你只在乎你自己 |
[23:54] | Hey! Shooter! Where’s my radio? | 枪击犯 我的无线电在哪呢 |
[23:57] | – Get out of my way. – Where is it? | -别挡我路 -它在哪 |
[23:58] | I should’ve killed you when I had the chance. | 我有机会的时候就该杀了你的 |
[24:01] | Really? Well, I’m right here. | 真的吗 我现在就在你面前 |
[24:07] | Where’s my radio? | 我的无线电在哪 |
[24:08] | Ok, stop it. | 够了 |
[24:14] | Jaha deserved to die. You all know that. | 亚哈该死 你们都知道 |
[24:16] | Yeah, he’s not my favorite person, either. | 是的 他也不是我喜欢的人 |
[24:19] | But he isn’t dead. | 但他没死 |
[24:23] | What? | 什么 |
[24:25] | You’re a lousy shot. | 你的枪技太差了 |
[24:27] | Bellamy, don’t you see what this means? | 贝拉米 难道你不明白吗 |
[24:30] | You’re not a murder. | 你不是杀人凶手 |
[24:32] | You always did what you had to do | 为了保护你的妹妹 |
[24:33] | to protect your sister. | 你会做不得不做的事 |
[24:34] | That’s who you are. | 这才是真正的你 |
[24:36] | And you can do it again, | 你可以再次做到 |
[24:38] | by protecting 300 of your people. | 保护300名你的人 |
[24:42] | Where’s the radio? | 无线电在哪 |
[24:45] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[24:50] | People of the ark, | 方舟公民 |
[24:53] | today I need to talk to you about our future. | 今天我得和你们聊聊我们的未来 |
[24:57] | The things I need to tell you are serious. | 我要跟你们说的事情非常危急 |
[25:00] | Sir, have you been on the network? | 长官 你有联网吗 |
[25:03] | No. | 没 |
[25:05] | The ark is dying. This city in space | 方舟快不行了 这座太空城 |
[25:09] | that has been our sanctuary. | 一直都是我们的避难所 |
[25:11] | It’s playing everywhere. | 到处都在播 |
[25:12] | Tech’s trying to shut it down. | 技术人员试图把它关掉 |
[25:14] | We should never have let her out of the cell. | 我们就不该把她放出监狱 |
[25:16] | Time is running out. | 快没时间了 |
[25:19] | This is an undeniable reality, | 这是不可否认的事实 |
[25:22] | but we have pledged our lives | 我们以生命宣誓 |
[25:25] | to make sure that humanity does not share that fate. | 确保人类不会遭此厄运 |
[25:30] | Now, while there is still time, | 现在 还有时间 |
[25:34] | we must come together | 我们一定要团结一致 |
[25:37] | and face this crisis head on. | 共同面对此次危急 |
[25:40] | I believe it will bring out the best in us– | 我相信这会展示出我们最美好的一面 |
[25:44] | Our strength, our humanity, our faith– | 我们的力量 人性 信念 |
[25:49] | That we will come together in this time of uncertainty. | 我们将团结一致 共同面对未知的未来 |
[25:54] | My husband was killed for trying to warn us. | 我的丈夫因为试图警告我们而被杀 |
[25:58] | In 12 hours, 320 people will be sacrificed | 12小时候后 320人将会被牺牲 |
[26:01] | to extend our oxygen supply unless we take action. | 为了延长氧气供给 除非我们能采取行动 |
[26:05] | Dr. Abigail Griffin, open this door immediately. | 艾比盖尔·格里芬医生 立刻开门 |
[26:08] | The future doesn’t belong to the chancellor or the council. | 未来不属于法官或是议会 |
[26:11] | It belongs to all of us. | 未来属于我们所有人 |
[26:27] | I should’ve told you about her. | 我应该告诉你她的事 |
[26:29] | It’s ok. | 没事 |
[26:31] | I didn’t think I’d see her again. | 我没想过我会再见到她 |
[26:33] | But you wouldn’t take off your wristband. | 但你不愿意拿掉手环 |
[26:36] | You had hope. It’s ok, I get it. | 你有过希望 没关系 我理解 |
[26:39] | I was around, passably cute, | 我就在你身边 还挺可爱 |
[26:42] | and now it’s over. | 现在这一切都结束了 |
[26:45] | Hey. I found it. | 我找到了 |
[27:01] | Can you fix it? | 你能修好吗 |
[27:02] | Maybe. But it’ll take half a day | 也许能 但光是晾干部件 |
[27:04] | just to dry out the components | 就需要半天时间 |
[27:05] | to see what’s broken. | 看看到底哪里坏了 |
[27:06] | Like I said, it’s too late. | 正如我所说 太晚了 |
[27:09] | Do you have any idea what you did? | 你知道你做了什么吗 |
[27:11] | Do you even care? | 你在乎吗 |
[27:13] | You asked me to help. I helped. | 你让我帮忙 我帮了 |
[27:15] | 300 people are gonna die today because of you. | 因为你 今天有300人会死掉 |
[27:19] | Hold up. We don’t have to talk to the ark. | 等下 我们不必和方舟通话 |
[27:22] | We just have to let them know | 我们只要让他们知道 |
[27:23] | we’re down here, right? | 我们在这里 不是吗 |
[27:24] | Yeah, but how do we do that with no radio? | 是的 但是没有无线电要怎么做到 |
[27:31] | You’ve taken an impossible situation | 你让一个本就举步维艰的情况 |
[27:33] | and made it worse. | 更加糟糕了 |
[27:34] | This will cause a riot. | 这会造成暴乱 |
[27:35] | Good. Maybe we need one. | 很好 也许我们正需要一场暴乱 |
[27:37] | Guards are double-rength and on alert station-wide. | 守卫力量已增加一倍 全站处在警戒状态 |
[27:39] | I’ve posted riot teams in all public areas. | 所有公共场合已经安排防暴小组 |
[27:41] | Any reports of unrest? | 有动乱情况吗 |
[27:43] | Not yet, but people are gathering. | 暂时没有 但是人们正在聚集 |
[27:45] | There’s a crowd of 400 strong right outside. | 外面有400人 |
[27:47] | That’s what you’ve done. | 这就是你干的好事 |
[27:48] | All we can do now is determine our best option. | 我们现在需要确定最佳选择 |
[27:50] | Options? We have no options. | 选择 我们没有选择 |
[27:53] | We need time, | 我们需要时间 |
[27:54] | or everyone on this station is going to die. | 否则站上所有的人都会死 |
[27:56] | Either in an uprising or by suffocation. | 要么是因起义要么是因窒息 |
[27:58] | Those are the options she’s given us. | 这就是她给我们的选择 |
[28:00] | Sir. They sent an emissary to speak with Abby. | 长官 他们派出使者要和艾比对话 |
[28:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:07] | The people outside are sending someone in to talk. | 外面的人派人进来谈话 |
[28:12] | To you. | 跟你谈 |
[28:16] | His daughter’s a patient of mine. | 他的女儿是我的病人 |
[28:22] | Hey, doc. I saw your video thing. | 医生 我看到你的视频了 |
[28:26] | Crap news, it sounds like. | 可真是个坏消息 |
[28:28] | I’m sorry you had to hear it like that. | 很抱歉得以那样的方式告知你们 |
[28:30] | No good way to hear it, right? | 什么方式都不会好的 |
[28:33] | Anyway…I’m here to volunteer, I guess you’d call it. | 总是 我是来自愿报名的 可以这么说 |
[28:39] | Volunteer? For what? | 自愿报名什么 |
[28:42] | Section 17, sir. | 去17区 长官 |
[28:46] | Any way you do the math, | 不管怎么算 |
[28:47] | some of us are gonna have to jump ship | 都需要有人离开 |
[28:49] | if everyone’s gonna make it, so… | 大家才能活下来 那么 |
[28:51] | I’m gonna jump. | 我自愿离开 |
[28:53] | You’d leave Reese without a father? | 你要让瑞丝失去父亲吗 |
[28:55] | This morning, you told me my daughter was going blind | 今天早上 你告诉我 我女儿要失明了 |
[28:58] | and there was nothing I could do to help her. | 我没什么能帮她的 |
[29:00] | Turns out there is. | 结果证明我能帮上忙 |
[29:03] | Count me in. | 算上我吧 |
[29:09] | Chancellor, sir, I’ll take a spot in 17. | 法官 长官 算上我 |
[29:14] | Give my wife a little extra air. | 给我妻子多一点空气 |
[29:28] | Jake was right. | 杰克说得对 |
[29:30] | It would bring out the best in us. | 这会表现出我们人性最美好的一面 |
[29:47] | We need to launch those flares asap | 我们得尽快发射这些燃烧棒 |
[29:49] | if we have any hope of saving those people. | 这样才有希望能够救下那些人 |
[29:51] | Finn, get that control panel to camp. | 芬 把那控制板拿去营地 |
[29:53] | You, pull out those firing circuits | 你 这些点火电路要完好无损地 |
[29:55] | in one piece or they won’t work. | 弄出来 否则没用的 |
[29:57] | Clarke, can I have a hand? | 克拉克 能帮我一下吗 |
[30:01] | Work these bolts here gently. | 小心地拧动这些螺栓 |
[30:03] | Rocket fuel likes to go boom. | 火箭燃料很容易爆炸 |
[30:09] | We’re going to need power to fire. | 我们需要点火的动力 |
[30:12] | They’re tying in the batteries on the dropship. | 他们在运输船里扣了电池 |
[30:14] | Should be ready when we get there. | 我们到那儿时应该准备好了 |
[30:15] | Great. So, what’s the problem? | 很好 那有什么问题 |
[30:18] | Nothing. I just… | 没有 我只是 |
[30:22] | Well, if we get the rockets to launch | 如果我们将那些火箭弹发射了 |
[30:24] | will they see them from the ark? | 方舟上能看到吗 |
[30:25] | Like the good book says, | 正如书里所说 |
[30:27] | it’s all about burn time and cloud cover. | 这都取决于燃烧时间和云量 |
[30:30] | But I know your mom will be watching. | 但我知道你妈妈一定会在看 |
[30:33] | I’ve never seen anyone love someone the way she loves you. | 我从没见过有谁想她爱你那样爱着一个人 |
[30:37] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[30:39] | I did. | 曾经是 |
[30:42] | It’s complicated. | 这事很复杂 |
[30:53] | Here’s the final list of volunteers. | 这是志愿者的最终名单 |
[30:57] | They’ll report to B deck in less than an hour. | 一小时内他们就会去B舱报到 |
[31:02] | This is more than enough. | 这比需要的人数还多 |
[31:04] | We rejected almost 100. | 我们拒绝了快100人 |
[31:06] | Essential personnel and minors. | 重要人员和未成年人 |
[31:09] | Abby’s announcement proved to be | 事实证明艾比的通告 |
[31:12] | very convincing. | 非常有说服力 |
[31:14] | I don’t think that she or her husband | 我不觉得她或是她老公 |
[31:15] | convinced anyone. | 说服了谁 |
[31:17] | They spoke to something that was already inside of them. | 他们触动了人们的内心深处的情感 |
[31:20] | The new chancellor should remember that. | 新法官应该记住这一点 |
[31:26] | I better get to 17. | 我要去17区了 |
[31:28] | Don’t want to be late for my own funeral. | 可不想错过自己的葬礼 |
[31:30] | Sir. | 长官 |
[31:32] | You don’t need to do this now. | 你现在不必这么做 |
[31:33] | I know what I’m doing is right for my people. | 我知道我所做的有利于我的人民 |
[31:36] | They’ve inspired me. | 他们鼓舞了我 |
[31:38] | No, they volunteered because you inspired them. | 不 他们自愿牺牲是因为你鼓舞了他们 |
[31:40] | Jake Griffin inspired them | 杰克·格里芬鼓舞了他们 |
[31:42] | and I executed him. | 而我处决了他 |
[31:46] | I executed my friend. | 我处决了我的朋友 |
[31:49] | One decision does not define a man. | 一个决定不能决定一个人的好坏 |
[31:51] | Jake Griffin is gone. You’re here. | 杰克·格里芬已经死了 而你还活着 |
[31:55] | Our survival depends on having a leader | 我们的幸存取决于拥有一位好领导 |
[31:58] | who can inspire people to self-scrifice. | 能够鼓舞人们自我牺牲 |
[32:02] | You’re that man. | 这个人就是你 |
[32:05] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[32:12] | Why do you have to work the double shift? | 你为什么要两班倒 |
[32:15] | It’s not fair. | 不公平 |
[32:16] | Sorry. Things need to get done. | 抱歉 事情总得有人做 |
[32:20] | You be good for Miss Lucy. | 你好好听露西的话 |
[32:22] | Thanks, because I was gonna totally be terrible | 谢了 因为如果你没提醒我的话 |
[32:24] | if you didn’t remind me. | 我肯定会很淘气 |
[32:26] | – Come here. – Stop it. | -过来 -别这样 |
[32:28] | I can’t even see your face. | 我都看不到你的脸了 |
[32:29] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[32:31] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[32:33] | Just give me a kiss. | 亲我一下 |
[32:44] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:45] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[33:06] | Have we heard from Raven? | 有雷文的消息吗 |
[33:10] | Move it, move it, move it! | 快搬快搬 |
[33:17] | What changed his mind? | 他为什么改变主意了 |
[33:20] | Just the truth. | 因为看清了事实 |
[33:23] | I reminded him that | 我提醒他 |
[33:25] | transitioning to a new chancellor | 更换新法官 |
[33:27] | would be… destabilizing. | 会让局势变得更不稳定 |
[33:32] | We can’t afford any more upheaval. | 我们经不起更多的动荡 |
[33:34] | No, we can’t. | 是的 |
[33:40] | I left two men. | 我留了两个人 |
[33:43] | Monitoring the radio. | 监控着无线电 |
[33:46] | If there’s any word from Raven, | 如果有雷文的消息 |
[33:47] | they’ll call down immediately. | 他们会立刻联系我们 |
[33:52] | I gave clear orders. | 我的指令很明确 |
[33:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:07] | Mr. Lemkin, I want to thank you | 兰普金先生 我想要感谢你 |
[34:08] | for your sacrifice. | 感谢你做出的牺牲 |
[34:10] | Don’t. This is for my daughter. | 不用 这是为了我的女儿 |
[34:14] | You just think about doing right | 只是想要为活下来的人 |
[34:15] | for the people that are left behind. | 做一些正确的事情 |
[34:26] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[35:16] | Sir, all vents and hatchways | 长官 17区所有的 |
[35:18] | to section 17 are closed. | 通风管和舱口都已关闭 |
[35:20] | We have a hard seal. | 还需金属密封 |
[35:27] | Sir? | 长官 |
[35:33] | The order? | 下命令吧 |
[36:29] | And we hereby commit these souls to the deep… | 我们在此将这些灵魂送往远方 |
[36:34] | who at their last gave all to the world of the living. | 他们用最后的时光给了全世界生的希望 |
[36:39] | May they be remembered forever, | 愿他们永远被铭记 |
[36:41] | until there is no more pain, no more suffering, | 直到没有疼痛 没有苦难 |
[36:47] | and the abyss itself shall give up her dead | 深渊应当交出死者 |
[36:52] | and return them to us. | 将他们归还给我们 |
[38:17] | You think they can see it from up there? | 你觉得他们在上面能看到吗 |
[38:18] | I don’t know. I hope so. | 不知道 希望可以 |
[38:22] | Can you wish on this kind of shooting star? | 你能对这种流星许愿吗 |
[38:28] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[38:30] | I wouldn’t even know what to wish for. | 我都不知道该许什么愿 |
[38:34] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[39:23] | You should sleep. | 你该睡了 |
[39:28] | How? | 怎么睡 |
[39:49] | We make the best choices that we can… | 我们做出了能做的最好的选择 |
[39:53] | And then we put our faith in a forgiving god. | 然后我们将信念寄托在上帝的宽恕 |
[39:58] | Do you think we deserve to be forgiven? | 你们觉得我们值得被宽恕吗 |
[40:13] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |