时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I was born in space. | 我出生在宇宙中 |
[00:04] | I’ve never felt the sun on my face, | 我从未感受过阳光照在我脸上 |
[00:07] | or breathed real air, | 从未呼吸过真正的空气 |
[00:08] | or floated in the water, | 从未在水中漂浮过 |
[00:10] | none of us have. | 我们都从未试过 |
[00:12] | For 3 generations, | 整整三代以来 |
[00:13] | the Ark has kept what’s left of the human race alive. | 方舟维持了剩下的人类的生存 |
[00:16] | But now our home is dying, | 但如今 我们的家园濒临毁灭 |
[00:18] | and we, are the last hope of mankind. | 而我们 是人类最后的希望 |
[00:22] | 100 prisoners sent on a | 100个人被派往地球 |
[00:23] | desperate mission to the ground. | 执行一项孤注一掷的任务 |
[00:25] | Each of us is here because we broke the law. | 来这的每个人都是因为违反过法律 |
[00:28] | On the ground, there is no law. | 而地球上 没有法律 |
[00:30] | All we have to do is survive. | 我们要做的只有生存 |
[00:32] | But we will be tested, | 但我们将接受考验 |
[00:33] | by the earth, | 接受地球的考验 |
[00:34] | by the secrets it hides, | 接受这里所隐藏的秘密的考验 |
[00:37] | and most of all, by each other. | 最重要的是 接受相互的考验 |
[00:43] | – Calm down! – We’re dead | -镇定 -对他们来说我们 |
[00:44] | to them! And we’re alone! | 已经死了 没人在乎 |
[00:45] | You’re not alone! | 有人在乎 |
[00:47] | You’re not alone. | 我在乎你 |
[00:55] | Raven! | 雷文 |
[00:55] | Finn! | 芬 |
[00:58] | The council is voting whether to kill 300 people | 议会在表决是否要处决300人 |
[01:01] | to save air. | 以节省氧气 |
[01:02] | We have to tell them! | 我们得告诉他们 |
[01:04] | The radio’s gone. | 无线电丢了 |
[01:20] | Mom, please, let me get a doctor. | 妈求你了 让我去找个医生吧 |
[01:23] | No! You can’t tell anyone. | 不行 你不能告诉任何人 |
[01:27] | Tell me what happens if you do. Say it. | 告诉我如果有人知道了会怎样 说 |
[01:29] | Y-you get floated. | 你会被流放 |
[01:32] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[01:34] | Why is it wrong to have more than one baby? | 要第二个孩子有什么错 |
[01:36] | The Ark couldn’t survive. | 方舟不可能永远维持 |
[01:41] | The chancellor can’t allow it. | 所以法官不能允许 |
[01:42] | He’s, like, the emperor Augustus, right? | 他就像奥古斯都大帝 |
[01:47] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[01:49] | Just like the emperor we read about. | 就像书里写的那个皇帝 |
[01:52] | The baby’s coming. Get the blanket. | 孩子要出来了 拿毯子来 |
[02:15] | My brave boy. | 勇敢的孩子 |
[02:19] | You have a sister. | 你有个妹妹了 |
[02:27] | You should name her. | 给她起个名字吧 |
[02:30] | Augustus had a sister. | 奥古斯都大帝也有个妹妹 |
[02:35] | Octavia. | 奥克塔维亚 |
[02:38] | Bellamy, you can’t let her cry. | 贝拉米 让她别哭了 |
[02:41] | Here. Give her to me. | 把她给我 |
[02:46] | No, mom, mom, you can’t fall asleep. | 不 妈 你不能睡 |
[02:49] | I’m so tired. | 我太累了 |
[02:54] | Your sister. | 你妹妹 |
[02:58] | Your responsibility. | 就交给你了 |
[03:01] | Mom, mom, what do I do? Mom! | 妈 我该怎么做 妈 |
[03:10] | Shh. Please. | 别出声 拜托了 |
[03:22] | See? I told you. It’s ok. | 看 我说过了吧 没事了 |
[03:26] | I won’t let anything bad happen to you, Octavia. | 我不会让你受到伤害的 奥克塔维亚 |
[03:30] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[03:37] | Octavia! | 奥克塔维亚 |
[03:51] | You’re up? | 你醒着吗 |
[03:55] | Yeah. Knowing that hundreds of people | 想着方舟上几百个人 |
[03:58] | might be dying on the Ark | 可能就要死亡 |
[03:59] | makes it pretty hard to sleep. | 让人难以入睡 |
[04:00] | Raven’s flares will work. | 雷文的燃烧棒会成功的 |
[04:02] | Her radio would’ve worked better. | 无线电的成功几率肯定更大 |
[04:05] | Have you seen Octavia? | 你见到奥克塔维亚了吗 |
[04:06] | No. It’s octavia. | 没 不过那是奥克塔维亚啊 |
[04:08] | She’s probably chasing butterflies. | 她可能出去追蝴蝶什么的了 |
[04:10] | Clarke, I’ve checked the camp. | 克拉克 我找了整个营地 |
[04:11] | She’s not here. | 她不在 |
[04:15] | Ok. I’ll help you find her. | 好吧 我会帮你找到她 |
[04:17] | Let’s check again. | 再找一遍吧 |
[04:19] | You go to the dropship. | 你去看运输船 |
[04:20] | I’ll check the rest of the tents. | 我去营地里其他地方找找 |
[04:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:23] | Don’t thank me. I’m not doing this for you. | 别谢我 我这么做不是为了你 |
[04:25] | I’m doing it for Octavia. | 是为了奥克塔维亚 |
[05:22] | Please, please don’t hurt me. | 求求你 求求你别伤害我 |
[05:24] | Please don’t–No! | 求求你别 不要 |
[05:27] | No! No, please! No! No! | 不要 不要 求你了 不要 |
[05:39] | Hey, everybody, gather around and grab a weapon. | 大伙儿 都过来拿把武器 |
[05:45] | My sister’s been out there alone for 12 hours. | 我妹妹独自在外已经12个小时了 |
[05:47] | Arm up. We’re not coming back without her. | 都武装起来 找不到她绝不回来 |
[05:53] | Hey, Jasper, you don’t have to do this. | 贾斯珀 你没必要这么做的 |
[05:56] | You haven’t left camp since we brought you back. | 我们把你带回来之后你还没出过营地呢 |
[05:58] | Clarke, I need to do this. | 克拉克 我必须这么做 |
[06:01] | We need all the people we can get. | 我们需要用上所有的人手 |
[06:08] | We need a tracker. | 我们需要一个追踪者 |
[06:10] | Finn. Get out here. | 芬 快出来 |
[06:13] | You want to lose an ear? | 你想少一只耳朵吗 |
[06:14] | Can’t believe you let it get so long in lockup. | 真不能相信你在监狱里留了这么长的头发 |
[06:19] | This couldn’t wait till morning? | 不能等到早上再剪吗 |
[06:21] | I was inspired. So… | 我突然来了灵感 所以… |
[06:24] | what did you want to talk about? | 你想和我聊什么 |
[06:30] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[06:31] | It can wait. | 那个不急 |
[06:35] | That wasn’t your “nothing” face. | 你脸上的表情可不是”没什么”的意思 |
[06:37] | That was your “going on a spacewalk” face. | 这是”我要去太空漫步”的意思 |
[06:40] | No more spacewalks. | 我保证不会再去太空漫步了 |
[06:43] | Get some rest, ok? | 去休息吧 好吗 |
[06:47] | Finn, we’re leaving. | 芬 我们得走了 |
[06:49] | All right. I’m coming. | 好的 我就来 |
[06:55] | Hey, wait. | 等等 |
[06:57] | Nice hair. | 发型不错 |
[07:01] | We should talk about this. | 我们得谈谈 |
[07:03] | You have a girlfriend, Finn. | 你有女朋友了 芬 |
[07:04] | There’s really nothing left to say. | 真的没什么可说的了 |
[07:07] | Hey, hold on. | 别走 |
[07:09] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[07:11] | I care about Raven. | 我在意雷文 |
[07:14] | But you and me, we started something. | 但是你和我 我们擦出过火花 |
[07:16] | It’s nothing we can’t stop. | 不是什么不能终止的事情 |
[07:20] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[07:24] | Because I’m not. | 因为我可不确定 |
[07:29] | Guys, guys. Come here! | 大伙儿们 快过来 |
[07:34] | Did you see that? | 看见那个了吗 |
[07:37] | Look up there. | 看那上面 |
[07:41] | It’s so beautiful. | 太美了 |
[07:43] | They didn’t work. | 燃烧棒没起作用 |
[07:45] | They didn’t see the flares. | 他们没看见那些燃烧棒 |
[07:47] | A meteor shower tells you that? | 难道从一场流星雨你就看出来了 |
[07:49] | It’s not a meteor shower, it’s a funeral. | 那不是流星雨 那是葬礼 |
[07:53] | Hundreds of bodies being returned to the earth from the ark. | 几百具尸体从方舟上被送回了地球 |
[07:55] | This is what it looks like from the other side. | 从地球上看来就像是流星雨一般 |
[08:00] | They didn’t get our message. | 他们没收到我们的信息 |
[08:04] | This is all because of you! | 这都怪你 |
[08:05] | I helped you find the radio. | 我帮你找到了无线电 |
[08:07] | Yeah, after you jacked it from my pod and trashed it! | 在你把它从我舱里偷走且毁了它之后 |
[08:09] | Yeah, he knows. | 没错 他清楚这一点 |
[08:11] | Now has to live with it. | 而且从现在开始他得背负这后果 |
[08:17] | All I know is that my sister is out there | 我只知道我妹妹还在外面 |
[08:19] | and I’m gonna find her. | 而我必须找到她 |
[08:20] | You coming or what? | 你们来还是不来 |
[08:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:24] | What are we waiting for? | 那我们还等什么 |
[08:26] | Move out! | 出发吧 |
[08:27] | We have to talk to them. | 我们得和他们取得联系 |
[08:28] | 300 won’t be enough. | 300人不够的 |
[08:30] | The oxygen level will just keep dropping. | 氧气量会不断下降 |
[08:32] | And if we don’t tell them that | 假如我们不告诉他们 |
[08:33] | they can survive down here, | 在地球上是可以生存的 |
[08:34] | They’ll kill more people. | 他们会杀掉更多人 |
[08:35] | – They have to. – Guys… | -他们别无选择 -伙计们 |
[08:38] | They’re leaving. We gotta go. | 他们要走了 咱们得动身了 |
[08:43] | I gotta do this. | 我必须得去 |
[08:45] | And you should stay and fix the radio, ok? | 你应该留下来修好无线电 好吗 |
[08:47] | Fix it? The transmitter’s smashed. | 怎么修 发送器都砸碎了 |
[08:49] | Unless there’s a parts depot down here, | 除非有零件空降下来 |
[08:51] | we’re not talking to the ark. | 不然我们无法和方舟对话 |
[08:55] | Art supply store. | 艺术品补给店 |
[08:59] | I know a place you might be able to get a transmitter. | 我知道有个地方也许能给你弄到发送器 |
[09:04] | Great. | 太好了 |
[09:06] | It looks like you’re coming with me instead. | 看起来你要和我一起来了 |
[09:09] | Finn? We’re not gonna find her without you. | 芬 没有你我们找不到她 |
[09:16] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[09:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:29] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[09:36] | It’s this way. | 这边走 |
[09:54] | Hello? | 你好 |
[09:59] | Is anybody here? | 有人在吗 |
[10:13] | He fixed it? | 他给缝好了 |
[11:53] | Look! Over here! | 看啊 过来 |
[12:00] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[12:01] | Right there. You see it? | 就在那 你看到了吗 |
[12:03] | Is that Octavia’s? | 那是奥克塔维亚的吧 |
[12:05] | Rope. | 绳子 |
[12:09] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[12:11] | We need the rope to get back up. | 咱们需要绳子爬上来 |
[12:14] | Flashlight. | 手电筒 |
[12:30] | It’s hers. | 是她的 |
[12:33] | I’m going all the way down. | 我要下到底下去 |
[13:05] | Someone else was here. | 有别人在这里 |
[13:10] | The prints are deeper going that way. | 往那边的印记更深一点 |
[13:14] | He was carrying her. | 他带走了她 |
[13:18] | If they took her, she’s alive. | 如果他们带走了她 那她还活着 |
[13:21] | Like when they took me. | 和他们带走我的时候一样 |
[14:32] | I don’t speak grounder… | 我不懂地球语 |
[14:34] | but I’m pretty sure this means keep out. | 但我可以肯定这意味着禁止入内 |
[14:37] | – Let’s get out of here. – It’s crazy. | -咱们走吧 -简直疯了 |
[14:39] | I’m outta here. | 我走了 |
[14:40] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[14:43] | Go back if you want. | 想回去就回去吧 |
[14:45] | My sister, my responsibility. | 我的妹妹 我的责任 |
[14:51] | I’d walk into hell to find her. | 即便是下地狱 我也要找到她 |
[14:58] | I think we just did. | 我觉得咱们已经下了 |
[15:09] | Go! | 走啦 |
[15:13] | I want another pony ride. | 我还要再骑一次小马 |
[15:15] | You want another one? | 你还要骑啊 |
[15:17] | Ok, you want to go through the jungle or the forest? | 好吧 你想穿过丛林野地还是森林 |
[15:20] | I want to see the ark, Bell. | 我想看方舟 贝尔 |
[15:22] | Take me out the door. | 把我带出门去 |
[15:24] | That’s enough. Both of you. | 够了 你们俩 |
[15:28] | It’s time. | 到时间了 |
[15:30] | But–no. | 可是 不要 |
[15:32] | I don’t want to! | 我不想回去 |
[15:33] | How do you even know? | 你怎么可能知道 |
[15:34] | Yeah, mom, tell us | 是啊妈妈 告诉我们 |
[15:35] | why you’re never surprised by surprise inspections. | 你为什么不会被突击检查突击到 |
[15:39] | Mind yourself, Bellamy Blake. | 管好你自己 贝拉米·布莱克 |
[15:41] | Tell your sister what happens if they find her. | 告诉你妹妹如果被他们找到会发生什么 |
[15:44] | She knows what happens. | 她知道会发生什么 |
[15:46] | You’ve told her a thousand times. | 你告诉过她几千遍了 |
[15:48] | Oh. You know the drill. | 你知道该怎么办 |
[15:52] | I hate the drill. | 我恨这事 |
[15:54] | Sometimes I wish I was never even born. | 有时候我真希望自己没被生出来 |
[15:57] | Stop it, Octavia. I know you’re afraid, | 住口 奥克塔维亚 我知道你害怕 |
[16:00] | but fear is a demon. | 而恐惧是个魔鬼 |
[16:02] | Close your eyes and tell yourself | 闭上眼睛 然后告诉你自己 |
[16:04] | that you are not afraid. | 你一点都不害怕 |
[16:07] | That is how you slay the demon. | 这样就能把恶魔杀掉 |
[16:10] | Dectation! Open up! | 开门 临检 |
[16:12] | Say it. | 讲一遍 |
[16:13] | I’m not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[16:15] | Ok. | 乖 |
[16:26] | Open the door, now! | 立刻开门 |
[16:39] | Miss Blake, by authority of the council, | 布莱克女士 我们受议会之命 |
[16:41] | we’re here to perform a random inspection. | 来这进行一次随机检查 |
[16:43] | Inspector Grus, it’s good to see you. | 格鲁斯检察官 很高兴见到你 |
[16:47] | Your uniform’s ready. | 你的制服已经补好了 |
[16:52] | There you go. Just like new. | 给 跟新的一样 |
[16:56] | Do you have something for me? | 你有什么东西要给我吗 |
[17:02] | Bellamy’s letter of recommendation. | 贝拉米的推荐信 |
[17:07] | You think you’re guard material, kid? | 小子 你认为你是当警卫的料吗 |
[17:09] | Come here. Let’s have a look at you. | 到这来 让我好好看看你 |
[17:14] | I’m good, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[17:16] | Bellamy. | 贝拉米 |
[17:18] | – Stand up. Now. – I’m not afraid. | -站起来 快点 -我不害怕 |
[17:19] | I’m not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[17:22] | I don’t think so. | 我不想过去 |
[17:24] | You want to be in the guard or not? | 你到底想不想当警卫 |
[17:28] | Come here. 3 seconds. | 我数三个数 赶紧过来 |
[17:31] | 1…2… | 一 二 |
[17:35] | Bellamy! I’m so sorry, inspector. | 贝拉米 对不起 检察官 |
[17:38] | – I– -Don’t be. | -我 -不用道歉 |
[17:40] | Maybe the guard will make a man out of him. | 也许当警卫能使他成长为一个男人 |
[17:43] | – Clean that up. – Sir. | -把它收拾干净 -是 长官 |
[17:44] | Yes sir, this one got clear. | 长官 这个房间没问题 |
[17:47] | Come to my quarters later. | 一会儿到我的住处来 |
[17:49] | He’ll get that recommendation. | 我就给你他的推荐信 |
[17:55] | I’m not afraid. I’m not afraid. | 我不害怕 我不害怕 |
[18:00] | I’m not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[18:02] | I’m not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[18:11] | I’m not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[18:48] | They’re so beautiful. | 它们真漂亮 |
[18:49] | Raven, I know you just got here yesterday, | 雷文 我知道你昨天才到这 |
[18:51] | but we don’t have time for this. | 但我们可没时间赏花 |
[18:52] | Come on. | 快来 |
[18:55] | Hurry up and save the world. | 抓紧时间拯救世界 |
[18:57] | You’re just like your mom. | 你和你妈妈真像 |
[18:59] | I’m nothing like my mom. | 我和她一点儿都不像 |
[19:00] | Relax. That’s a compliment. | 别紧张 我是夸奖你啊 |
[19:02] | Abby’s a badass. | 艾比可厉害了呢 |
[19:04] | The pod was her idea. | 那个吊舱就是她的主意 |
[19:06] | It broke her heart | 不能和我一起下来 |
[19:07] | not being able to come down with me, | 她肯定特别伤心 |
[19:09] | but she never stopped believing you were alive. | 但她一直都相信你还活着 |
[19:12] | Yeah. Mother of the year. | 是啊 她真是年度好妈妈 |
[19:15] | Well, my mom was awol most of my life. | 我妈妈几乎从来没有陪伴过我 |
[19:17] | When she did show up, it was empty-handed. | 等她一无所有的时候才会出现 |
[19:19] | Pretty sure she had me just to trade in | 她会生下我肯定是为了 |
[19:21] | my rations for moonshine. | 拿我的配给去换酒喝 |
[19:26] | How’d you survive? | 那你靠什么生存 |
[19:28] | Boy next door. Finn. | 邻居家的男孩 芬 |
[19:30] | He shared his rations. Remembered my birthday. | 他把他那份配给分给我 记得我的生日 |
[19:34] | Saved my life. | 救我的命 |
[19:37] | He’s my family. | 他就是我的家人 |
[19:49] | I got nothing. | 什么都没找到 |
[19:51] | We lost the trail. | 找不到踪迹了 |
[19:53] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[20:01] | Wandering around aimlessly isn’t the way to find your sister. | 这样漫无目的地找不是办法 |
[20:03] | We should backtrack… | 我们应该原路返回 |
[20:04] | I’m not going back. | 我不回去 |
[20:05] | Hey, where’s John? | 约翰哪去了 |
[20:11] | I just saw him a second ago. | 他刚才还在这 |
[20:12] | Spread out. He couldn’t have gotten that far. | 分开找 他不可能走远 |
[20:28] | They use the trees. | 他们藏在树上 |
[20:35] | We shouldn’t have crossed the boundary. | 我们不应该越界 |
[20:36] | Now can we go back? | 我们能回去了吗 |
[20:37] | There. | 在那 |
[20:39] | One. | 一个 |
[20:42] | Another one. | 还有一个 |
[20:45] | We should run. | 我们应该快跑 |
[20:59] | Let’s try this one. | 我们试试这个 |
[21:04] | How did you find this place? | 你怎么找到这个地方的 |
[21:06] | I didn’t. Finn found it. | 不是我找到的 是芬找到的 |
[21:12] | Hey, will this work? | 这能行吗 |
[21:14] | Sweet. | 太好了 |
[21:16] | Rf. Radio frequency. | RF 无线电频率 |
[21:20] | If we can just find the controller, | 如果我们能找到控制器 |
[21:23] | we’ll be golden. | 就太棒了 |
[21:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:33] | Finn made this. | 芬做的吗 |
[21:39] | Oh, uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[21:41] | we saw this two-headed deer | 我们看到只双头鹿 |
[21:43] | our first day on the ground. | 就在第一天到地球上的时候 |
[21:45] | Welcome to paradise, right? | 欢迎来到天堂 对吧 |
[21:50] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[22:05] | Finn always does that. | 芬总是这样 |
[22:07] | Finds the beauty in the unexpected. | 在意外中发现美好 |
[22:12] | Good to go? | 可以走了吗 |
[22:14] | Hurry up and save the world, right? | 赶紧去拯救世界 对吧 |
[22:16] | Yeah. We’re good. Ok. | 是啊 我们可以走了 |
[22:30] | S go! Let’s go! | 快走 我们走 |
[22:34] | What are we gonna do? They keep heading us off. | 我们该怎么办 他们一直追着我们 |
[22:36] | Second man: Just keep running. | 不停地跑 |
[22:38] | I can’t run much longer! | 我跑不动了 |
[22:39] | I’m not stopping for him! | 我不会为了他停下来的 |
[22:41] | I’m sick of running anyway. | 我受够了逃跑了 |
[22:42] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[22:43] | They know where she is. | 他们知道她在哪里 |
[22:47] | Diggs, where are you? | 迪格斯 你在哪里 |
[22:49] | Roma! | 罗玛 |
[23:03] | Wait! Roma. Could be more. Stop. | 等一下 罗玛 可能还有 快停下 |
[23:07] | They were leading us here. | 他们把我们引到这里的 |
[23:09] | It’s the only direction we could run in. | 我们只能跑进这里来 |
[23:13] | Hey. Where’d they go? | 他们会去哪 |
[23:15] | After Roma. | 去追罗玛 |
[24:05] | You’ll never guess what’s about to happen. | 你绝对猜不到接下来有什么好事 |
[24:07] | Inspection. I’ll get in the hole. | 检查呗 我要进洞了 |
[24:10] | No, no, no, no, no. Sit, sit. | 不不不 坐下 坐好 |
[24:14] | This is great. | 这太棒了 |
[24:16] | Please, Bell, I don’t want to hear | 拜托 贝尔 我不想再听 |
[24:18] | about another amazing moonrise | 什么美妙的月出了 |
[24:19] | When I’m never gonna be able to see one. | 我永远都不能看见 |
[24:21] | You’re going to see one right now. | 你现在就能看到 |
[24:23] | The unity day masquerade dance | 团结日化装舞会 |
[24:25] | starts in 10 minutes. | 10分钟后开始 |
[24:27] | Now, I didn’t want to say anything | 现在 本来我什么都不想说 |
[24:29] | until I was sure my cadet unit | 直到我确定我的实习组 |
[24:30] | was working security. | 负责安保工作 |
[24:31] | I’m gonna be there watching you | 我会在那里看着你 |
[24:33] | the entire time. | 由始至终 |
[24:37] | This is real? | 真的吗 |
[24:47] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[24:50] | Mysterious. | 神秘莫测 |
[24:51] | Oh, Bell, what about mom? | 贝尔 妈妈怎么办 |
[24:54] | Hey, will you stop worrying? | 你能别担心了吗 |
[24:56] | We’ll be back before she even knows you’re gone. | 没等她发现你出去 我们就已经回来了 |
[25:07] | Want to go for a walk? | 要出去走走吗 |
[25:29] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[27:20] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[27:23] | Another girl who won’t notice us. | 另一个不会注意到我们的女孩 |
[27:58] | My leg. | 我的腿 |
[28:02] | I need to rest. | 我要休息一下 |
[28:17] | Thank you. You saved my life. | 谢谢 你救了我 |
[28:23] | That girl back there, I knew her, | 刚才那个女孩 我认识 |
[28:24] | So, if she’s here, then so is my brother. | 如果她在这里 那我哥哥一定也在 |
[28:26] | Please, you have to help him, too. They’ll kill him. | 拜托你也帮帮他 他们会杀了他的 |
[28:33] | You don’t understand me, do you? Great. | 你听不懂我说话 对吗 好极了 |
[29:00] | Why are you taking care of me? | 你为什么要照顾我 |
[29:04] | You found me at the bottom of that ravine. | 你在山涧底下发现的我 |
[29:08] | Fixed my knee. | 治好我的膝盖 |
[29:10] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[29:12] | Please don’t do this. | 不要这样 |
[29:14] | Aah! Stop it! No, stop it! | 住手 住手 |
[29:19] | Stop! Please! Please don’t do this. | 停下 拜托 请不要这样 |
[29:33] | There she is. Roma! | 她在这 罗玛 |
[29:54] | They’re playing with us. | 他们耍我们呢 |
[30:02] | She only came because of me. | 她是因为我才来的 |
[30:04] | They can kill us whenever they want. | 只要他们愿意 随时可以杀死我们 |
[30:07] | Then they should get it over with! | 那就赶紧的来个干脆的 |
[30:10] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[30:12] | We know you’re out there! | 我们知道你们在那 |
[30:13] | You want to kill us… | 你们想杀我们 |
[30:16] | Bellamy! | 贝拉米 |
[30:34] | They’re leaving. | 他们走了 |
[30:37] | That horn. What does it mean? | 那个雾角 是什么意思 |
[30:41] | Acid fog. | 酸雾 |
[30:43] | We have to run. | 我们得快跑 |
[30:45] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[31:00] | Nice eyes. | 你的眼睛很漂亮 |
[31:03] | What station are you from? | 你是哪个站的 |
[31:08] | Solar flare alert. | 太阳耀斑预警 |
[31:10] | An x-class solar flare has begun | 一个X级太阳耀斑已经开始了 |
[31:13] | on the starboard side of the ark. | 在方舟的右舷 |
[31:15] | All citizens must report to the nearest shelter zone immediately. | 所有公民必须立刻至最近的避难区报到 |
[31:20] | This is not a test. This is a solar flare alert. | 这不是演习 这是太阳耀斑预警 |
[31:27] | Bell, I need to get home! | 贝尔 我得回家 |
[31:29] | You will. | 你会回去的 |
[31:30] | Ladies and gentlemen, you know the drill. | 女士们先生们 你们知道该怎么做的 |
[31:33] | Masks off. I.D. Chips out. | 摘掉面具 出示身份证 |
[31:35] | Bell, what do we do? | 贝尔 我们该怎么办 |
[31:36] | Listen to me. Whatever happens, | 听着 无论发生什么 |
[31:38] | You get back home and get under the floor. | 你都得跑回家藏到地板下面 |
[31:40] | You’ll be safe there from the flare, like always. | 在那里 你会一如既往地安全的 |
[31:42] | What are you gonna do? | 你怎么办 |
[31:44] | Create a distraction. Go on. | 我来掩护你 快 |
[31:47] | Bell, how do I get home? | 贝尔 我该怎么回家 |
[31:55] | Cadet Blake. Why is your weapon out? | 实习生布莱克 为何亮出武器 |
[31:58] | Mask off. | 摘掉面具 |
[32:00] | Sir, she’s–she’s fine. I already scanned her. | 长官 她没事 我已经检查过她了 |
[32:05] | You don’t have a scanner. | 你都没有扫描器 |
[32:07] | I.D., please. | 请出示身份证 |
[32:08] | Please, lieutenant Shumway, | 拜托 沙姆韦中尉 |
[32:10] | I’m begging you, she needs to leave. | 求你了 放她走 |
[32:12] | As a fellow guardsman… | 作为您的守卫同事 |
[32:14] | just let us walk out of here | 请让我们离开 |
[32:15] | And I’ll do anything you want. | 你让我做什么都行 |
[32:17] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[32:22] | I.D. Now. | 现在 出示身份证 |
[32:29] | Stop her. | 拦住她 |
[32:45] | How long are we supposed to wait? | 我们要等多久 |
[32:47] | Will this even work? | 这管用吗 |
[32:49] | We’ll find out. | 我们会知道的 |
[32:51] | No, we won’t. | 不会的 |
[32:55] | There’s no fog. | 没有雾 |
[32:58] | Maybe it was a false alarm. | 也许是假警报 |
[33:02] | They’re coming back. | 他们回来了 |
[33:07] | I think he’s alone. | 我想他是一个人 |
[33:10] | Now can we run? | 我们现在能跑了吗 |
[33:12] | He doesn’t see us. I’m going after him. | 他看不到我们 我要跟着他 |
[33:15] | And what? Kill him? | 然后呢 杀了他 |
[33:18] | No. Catch him. | 不 抓住他 |
[33:20] | Make him tell me where Octavia is, | 逼他说出奥克塔维亚在哪 |
[33:22] | Then kill him. | 然后杀了他 |
[33:24] | How do we know he’s not leading us to another trap? | 我们怎么知道他不会把我们领向另一个陷阱 |
[33:27] | We don’t. | 不知道 |
[33:35] | How’s it coming? | 怎么样了 |
[33:40] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[33:41] | You hardly said a word the whole way back from the bunker. | 从地堡回来的一路上你都没怎么说话 |
[34:01] | – Raven… – Tell me I’m wrong. | -雷文 -告诉我我错了 |
[34:04] | Tell me Finn didn’t make this for you. | 告诉我芬没给你做这个 |
[34:06] | Tell me you weren’t screwing my boyfriend | 告诉我在我冒生命危险下来这里时 |
[34:08] | as I was risking my ass to come down here. | 你没在搞我的男朋友 |
[34:15] | I can’t tell you that. | 我做不到 |
[34:23] | He made one for me, too. | 他也为我做了一个 |
[34:25] | Just in case you thought you were special. | 你可一点不特别 |
[34:30] | Do you think I wanted this? | 你觉得我想这样吗 |
[34:33] | I didn’t even know you existed. | 我甚至不知道你的存在 |
[34:37] | Look, as far as he knew, you were dead, Raven. | 他以为你已经死了 雷文 |
[34:40] | Or you would have been soon enough. | 他以为你没来得及逃走 |
[34:42] | My mom, too, | 还有我妈妈 |
[34:43] | and everyone we ever knew on the ark, | 还有方舟上我们认识的所有人 |
[34:45] | And there was nothing we could do to stop it. | 我们没办法阻止 |
[34:50] | He could’ve waited more than 10 days. | 仅仅十天 他本可以多等几天的 |
[35:02] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[35:09] | I hardly know him. | 我压根不怎么了解他 |
[36:09] | – Bellamy? – Octavia. | -贝拉米 -奥克塔维亚 |
[36:12] | Get the key. | 去拿钥匙 |
[36:19] | Monroe, watch the entrance. | 门罗 守好入口 |
[36:24] | It’s ok. You’re ok. | 没事的 你没事 |
[37:01] | Cadet Blake. | 见习生布莱克 |
[37:04] | It’s Janitor Blake now, lieutenant. | 现在是门卫布莱克了 中尉 |
[37:08] | Commander. A lot’s changed in the past year. | 是指挥官 这一年发生了很多事 |
[37:11] | May I? | 我能进来吗 |
[37:12] | You’ve got some nerve coming here | 是你亲自把我妈妈流放 |
[37:14] | after pushing the button that floated my mother. | 你还敢到这儿来 |
[37:16] | I was following orders. | 我也是听命行事 |
[37:18] | What the hell do you want from me? | 你找我到底有什么事 |
[37:21] | You were a hell of a guardsman, Bellamy, you know that? | 你是名优秀的士兵 贝拉米 你知道吗 |
[37:25] | Smart, hardworking, resourceful. | 机灵 勤奋 足智多谋 |
[37:26] | I wasn’t a guardsman. | 我还不是名士兵 |
[37:28] | That’s what you said. I remember. | 我记得你是这么说的 |
[37:31] | You also said you’d do anything to protect your sister. | 你也说了你会不惜一切代价保护你妹妹 |
[37:33] | I remember, too. | 我也记得 |
[37:34] | I hope that’s still true. | 我希望这话还有效 |
[37:39] | Is she ok? | 她还好吗 |
[37:42] | What I’m about to tell you is classified. | 我下面要告诉你的是机密事项 |
[37:46] | Chancellor Jaha has approved | 亚哈法官批准了一项 |
[37:47] | a mission to earth. | 重返地球的任务 |
[37:49] | He’s sending the juvenile prisoners to the ground. | 他要把青少年囚犯派往地球 |
[37:51] | 100 of them. Your sister included. | 共计一百人 你妹妹也在其中 |
[37:55] | N-no. You can’t. It’s not safe. | 不 不能这么做 这不安全 |
[37:57] | You have to stop them. | 你必须阻止他们 |
[37:58] | I wish I could. | 我也想阻止 |
[38:02] | What I can do is get you a seat on that dropship. | 我只能给你在运输船上安排一个座位 |
[38:06] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[38:07] | It’s doubtful those kids will survive, | 那些孩子很难生还 |
[38:08] | but if you’re there, | 但如果有你在 |
[38:10] | At least Octavia won’t be alone. | 至少奥克塔维亚不会孤单 |
[38:14] | What do I have to do? | 我要做什么 |
[38:20] | Kill the Chancellor. | 杀了法官 |
[38:30] | How about I kill you instead? | 不如我现在就把你杀了 |
[38:33] | Kill me and your sister goes alone | 杀了我 你妹妹就得独自一人 |
[38:35] | to a radiation-soaked planet | 前往辐射遍地的星球 |
[38:36] | And you get floated like your mother. | 而你会像你母亲一样被流放 |
[38:42] | Ship launches in 20 minutes, Bellamy. | 飞船二十分钟后出发 贝拉米 |
[38:43] | If you’re gonna do this, we have to leave. | 如果你答应 我们得走了 |
[38:45] | Right now. | 马上就走 |
[38:52] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[38:53] | Followed him. | 我们跟踪他找来的 |
[38:56] | We should go. Now. Before he wakes up. | 我们走吧 在他醒来之前快走 |
[38:58] | He’s not gonna wake up. | 我不会让他醒过来了 |
[39:01] | Bellamy, stop. | 贝拉米 住手 |
[39:02] | He didn’t hurt me. Let’s just go. | 他没有伤害我 我们走吧 |
[39:04] | They started this. Finn. Move. | 这战争是他们先挑起的 芬 让开 |
[39:09] | Foghorn. | 雾角 |
[39:20] | Stop! That’s my brother! | 住手 那是我哥哥 |
[39:31] | Clarke! Where’s clarke? | 克拉克 克拉克在哪 |
[39:35] | Get clarke now. | 字幕 |
[39:36] | Hey. I’m here. What’s up? | 我在这 怎么了 |
[39:40] | Octavia. | 奥克塔维亚 |
[39:42] | Finn. Finn? | 芬 芬 |
[39:44] | Oh, my god. Oh, oh, my god. | 我的天呐 天呐 |
[39:48] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[39:49] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[39:50] | Bellamy wouldn’t let me take the knife out. | 贝拉米不让我把刀拔出来 |
[39:52] | No, that was a good call. | 这是对的 |
[39:53] | Get him in the dropship now. Go! | 把他带到运输船去 快点 |
[39:57] | Clarke, can you save him? | 克拉克 你能救他吗 |
[40:00] | No. Not me. I need my mother. | 不 我不不行 得让我妈妈帮忙 |
[40:02] | I need to talk to her. | 我得和她沟通 |
[40:03] | There’s still no radio. | 但无线电不能用啊 |
[40:04] | Raven, fix it! Go! | 雷文 修好它 快点 |
[40:09] | Hey, you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[40:11] | Ok. Yeah. Just go. | 我没事 你快去吧 |
[40:17] | Why were you defending him? | 你刚才为什么护着他 |
[40:19] | Because he saved my life. | 因为他救了我的命 |
[40:21] | That spear that hit Roma was actually meant… | 刺中罗玛的长矛其实是用来… |
[40:22] | No, you’re wrong. I saved your life. | 不 你搞错了 是我救了你的命 |
[40:25] | For all you know, he was keeping you alive | 你怎么知道 他把你救活 |
[40:26] | to use you as bait for one of their traps. | 不是为了拿你当活诱 |
[40:28] | No. I don’t think so. | 不 我不觉得他会这么做 |
[40:29] | You don’t think, o! That’s the problem. | 你不觉得… 这就是问题所在 |
[40:32] | They killed 3 of our people today. | 他们今天杀了三个我们的同伴 |
[40:35] | And if you would’ve let me kill him | 如果你当时不阻止我 |
[40:36] | when I had the chance, | 让我把他杀了 |
[40:37] | Finn wouldn’t be in there dying right now. | 芬现在也不会生命垂危了 |
[40:38] | Stop blaming me for your mistakes. | 别把你的错都安到我头上来 |
[40:42] | What happened to Finn is not my fault. | 芬的遭遇不是我的错 |
[40:44] | I wanted to leave, so if Finn dies in there, | 我当时想尽快离开 如果芬死在那 |
[40:47] | that’s on you. | 那也是你的错 |
[40:51] | Everything that’s gone wrong | 一切的不幸 |
[40:52] | is because of you. | 都是因为你 |
[40:55] | You got me locked up on the ark. | 你害我被锁在方舟上 |
[40:56] | You wanted me to go to that stupid dance. | 是你让我去那该死的舞会 |
[40:59] | You got mom killed! | 是你害妈妈被杀了 |
[41:05] | Me? | 是我 |
[41:07] | Mom was floated for having you. | 妈妈会被流放是因为生了你 |
[41:10] | She’s dead because you’re alive. | 她会死是因为你活着 |
[41:12] | That was her choice. | 那是她的选择 |
[41:15] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我无从选择 |
[41:17] | My life ended the day you were born. | 从你出生那天我的人生就结束了 |
[41:26] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你去哪 |
[41:28] | You can’t keep me locked up in here forever. | 你不能永远把我锁在这 |
[41:39] | Get inside. | 回营地去 |
[41:42] | Go! | 马上 |
[41:49] | A storm’s coming. | 风暴将至 |