时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I was born in space. | 我出生在宇宙中 |
[00:04] | I’ve never felt the sun on my face, | 我從未感受過陽光照在我臉上 |
[00:07] | or breathed real air, | 從未呼吸過真正的空氣 |
[00:08] | or floated in the water, | 從未在水中漂浮過 |
[00:10] | none of us have. | 我們都從未試過 |
[00:12] | For 3 generations, | 整整三代以來 |
[00:13] | the Ark has kept what’s left of the human race alive. | 方舟維持了剩下的人類的生存 |
[00:16] | But now our home is dying, | 但如今 我們的家園瀕臨毀滅 |
[00:18] | and we, are the last hope of mankind. | 而我們 是人類最后的希望 |
[00:21] | 100 prisoners sent on a | 100個人被派往地球 |
[00:23] | desperate mission to the ground. | 執行一項孤注一擲的任務 |
[00:25] | Each of us is here because we broke the law. | 來這的每個人都是因為違反過法律 |
[00:27] | On the ground, there is no law. | 而地球上 沒有法律 |
[00:30] | All we have to do is survive. | 我們要做的只有生存 |
[00:32] | But we will be tested, | 但我們將接受考驗 |
[00:33] | by the earth, | 接受地球的考驗 |
[00:34] | by the secrets it hides, | 接受這里所隱藏的秘密的考驗 |
[00:36] | and most of all, by each other. | 最重要的是 接受相互的考驗 |
[00:43] | Tell me Finn didn’t make this for you. | 告訴我這不是芬給你做的 |
[00:44] | Tell me you weren’t screwing my boyfriend. | 告訴我你沒有和我男朋友搞在一起 |
[00:48] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能 |
[00:50] | Life support on the Ark is failing. | 方舟的生命供給正在崩潰 |
[00:52] | In 12 hours, 320 people will be sacrificed | 12小時后 320人將會犧牲 |
[00:55] | to boost our oxygen supply. | 以維持我們的氧氣供給 |
[00:57] | It’ll appear to be a malfunction of the fire containment system, | 做成防火系統故障的樣子 |
[01:00] | then we hereby commit these souls to the deep. | 之后我們再站出來祈禱他們的靈魂安息 |
[01:09] | Thank you. You saved my life. | 謝謝 你救了我 |
[01:12] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:17] | Octavia. | 奧克塔維亞 |
[01:22] | – Clarke! – Finn? Oh, my god. | -克拉克 -芬 上帝啊 |
[01:26] | Hold it down! | 拉緊 |
[01:27] | I got it. | 拉住了 |
[01:33] | This is Raven Reyes calling Ark Station. | 雷文·雷耶斯呼叫方舟空間站 |
[01:38] | Come in, Ark Station. | 方舟空間站請回答 |
[01:42] | This is Raven Reyes calling Ark Station. | 雷文·雷耶斯呼叫方舟空間站 |
[01:46] | Please come in. | 請回答 |
[01:50] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人能聽到嗎 |
[01:51] | You sure you have the right frequency? | 你確定頻率調對了嗎 |
[01:53] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 我確定 |
[01:54] | Raven? You can do this. Ok? | 雷文 你能做到的 相信自己 |
[02:02] | Calling Ark Station. | 呼叫方舟空間站 |
[02:11] | Ark Station, please come in. | 方舟空間站 請回答 |
[02:14] | I’m on the ground with the 100. | 我和地球百子在一起 |
[02:18] | We need you. | 我們需要你們 |
[02:23] | Theft of medical supplies. | 盜竊藥品 |
[02:27] | Illegal salvaging. | 非法使用廢舊物品 |
[02:29] | Unauthorized ship launch. | 未經授權發射逃生艙 |
[02:32] | Pirating the Ark comm systems. | 搶占方舟控制系統 |
[02:35] | Each of these crimes is punishable by death. | 每條都是死罪 |
[02:40] | But that will not be your fate today. | 但是今天不判你死刑 |
[02:44] | – What is that? – Never mind. | -怎么回事 -不用管 |
[02:46] | It was argued convincingly | 大家認為 |
[02:49] | that your medical expertise is still required. | 你的醫術非常重要 |
[02:54] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[02:55] | It wasn’t me. | 這不是我的功勞 |
[02:57] | The council vote was nearly unanimous. | 是議會幾乎全票通過的決議 |
[03:00] | Apparently, Jake’s message | 看得出來 杰克的留言 |
[03:02] | woke their better angels, as well. | 也讓他們良心發現了 |
[03:07] | Not so fast. | 別急 |
[03:08] | We need to talk about those flares. | 我們需要討論一下燃燒棒的事 |
[03:10] | No. We don’t. | 不 我們不需要 |
[03:12] | You saw them, too. We can’t just ignore | 你也是看到了的 我們不能無視它 |
[03:15] | what we all know it means. | 我們都知道那意味著什么 |
[03:16] | We don’t know what it means. | 我們并不知道 |
[03:17] | It means that there is | 那意味著 |
[03:19] | someone alive on earth. | 地球上有人活著 |
[03:20] | It means that our children might still be alive. | 意味著我們的孩子也許也活著 |
[03:24] | More false hope. | 虛假的希望而已 |
[03:28] | Abby, those flashes could’ve been anything. | 艾比 燃燒棒可能代表著任何事 |
[03:31] | Lightning. Radiation in the atmosphere. | 閃電 大氣輻射都有可能 |
[03:34] | In any case, whatever they were… | 不管燃燒棒的起因到底是什么 |
[03:37] | that’s a matter for the council to discuss. | 那都是議會要討論的 |
[03:39] | And you are no longer on the council. | 你已經不是議會的一員了 |
[03:46] | Your life has been spared, | 你的生命被赦免了 |
[03:49] | but you’ve been stripped of your seat at this table, | 但是你的席位也被剝奪了 |
[03:52] | effective immediately. | 即刻生效 |
[03:53] | Your pin. | 你的名牌 |
[04:02] | There it is again. | 又出現了 |
[04:06] | Calling Ark Ship. | 呼叫方舟 |
[04:09] | Come–to Ark–station. | 快來…呼叫方舟…空間站 |
[04:12] | Raven. | 雷文 |
[04:14] | She’s still alive. | 她還活著 |
[04:15] | Are you there? | 有人嗎 |
[04:18] | Please come in. | 請回答 |
[04:21] | Calling Ark station. | 呼叫方舟 |
[04:24] | The 100 are alive. | 百子還活著 |
[04:27] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人聽見我說話了嗎 |
[04:29] | This is a restricted channel. | 這里是限制性頻道 |
[04:30] | Who is this? Please identify yourself. | 你是誰 請報明身份 |
[04:32] | This is Raven Reyes. I’m from mecha station. | 這里是雷文·雷耶斯 我是從機械站來的 |
[04:35] | I’m transmitting from the ground. | 我正從地球發射信號 |
[04:38] | The 100 are alive. | 百子還活著 |
[04:39] | Please, you need to get Dr. Abby Griffin. | 拜托了 你得把艾比·格里芬醫生找來 |
[04:42] | Dr. Abby Griffin. Now. | 馬上把艾比·格里芬醫生找來 |
[04:44] | Hang on, Raven. We’re trying to boost your signal. | 稍等 雷文 我們在試圖增強你的信號 |
[04:46] | Get her off the Ark-wide channel. | 把她從全方舟的廣播上弄下來 |
[04:47] | This room only. Copy? | 只留這個房間 明白了嗎 |
[04:49] | Can she hear me? | 她能聽見我說話嗎 |
[04:50] | Did you confirm the signal’s origin? | 你確認了信號的來源嗎 |
[04:52] | Yes, sir. It’s coming from earth. | 是的 長官 是從地球發來的 |
[04:59] | Raven. Are you there? | 雷文 你在嗎 |
[05:05] | Mom? | 媽媽 |
[05:07] | Mom, it’s me. | 媽媽 是我 |
[05:12] | Clarke? | 克拉克 |
[05:19] | Mom, I need your help. | 媽媽 我需要你的幫助 |
[05:22] | One of our people was stabbed by a grounder. | 我們中的一員被地球人捅了一刀 |
[05:25] | Clarke, this is the chancellor. | 克拉克 我是法官 |
[05:28] | Are you saying there are survivors on the ground? | 你是說地球上有幸存者嗎 |
[05:30] | Yes. The earth is survivable. | 是的 地球是可供人類生存的 |
[05:34] | We’re not alone. | 我們不是這里唯一的人類 |
[05:39] | Mom, he’s dying. | 媽媽 他要死了 |
[05:41] | The knife’s still in his chest. | 刀子還插在他的胸口 |
[05:43] | Ok, can you patch me through to medical? | 好的 能幫我接到醫療站嗎 |
[05:45] | Of course. | 當然 |
[05:47] | Clarke, is my son with you? | 克拉克 我的兒子和你在一起嗎 |
[05:55] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:58] | Wells is– Wells is dead. | 威爾斯…威爾斯死了 |
[06:14] | Clarke needs you. | 克拉克需要你 |
[06:16] | Patch her in to me when they’re finished | 他們忙完之后 把她轉接到我這里 |
[06:24] | I’m gonna talk you through it step by step. | 我會一步一步教你該怎么做 |
[06:30] | Clarke, give 5– to medical. Medic– | 克拉克 給5… 到醫療 醫… |
[06:33] | What? Raven, what’s wrong? | 什么 雷文 出什么問題了 |
[06:36] | It’s not the radio. It’s the storm. | 不關無線電的事 是風暴的問題 |
[06:41] | Dr. Griffin, you should look at this. | 格里芬醫生 你得看看這個 |
[06:43] | There’s a hurricane right on top of them. | 在他們正上方出現了颶風 |
[06:45] | Clarke, we need to hurry. | 克拉克 我們得抓緊時間了 |
[07:00] | Monty’s moonshine? | 是蒙蒂的私釀酒嗎 |
[07:00] | Pretty sure no germ can survive it. | 我確定沒什么細菌能逃得過這個 |
[07:04] | The storm’s getting worse. | 風暴越來越大了 |
[07:05] | Monroe, close the doors. | 門羅 把門關上 |
[07:06] | We still have people out there. | 我們還有人在外面呢 |
[07:07] | Monty and Jasper still aren’t back yet. | 蒙蒂和賈斯珀還沒回來 |
[07:10] | Neither is Bellamy. | 貝拉米也沒有 |
[07:11] | It’s all right. | 放心 |
[07:11] | They’ll find somewhere to ride it out. | 他們會找個地方避雨的 |
[07:14] | Look. Look. | 快看 快看 |
[07:16] | One suture needle. | 縫合針 |
[07:16] | Right. I still need something to close the wound. | 好的 我還需要點東西把傷口縫起來 |
[07:18] | There’s some wire on the second level. | 在第二層有一些線 |
[07:20] | I use it for tents. | 我用來縫帳篷的 |
[07:20] | Let’s see it. | 我去看看 |
[07:21] | Stay away from the blue wires that run through the ceiling. | 離穿過天花板的藍線遠一點 |
[07:23] | I rigged it to the solar cells in the roof. | 我把它們和屋頂的太陽能電池連在一起了 |
[07:25] | That means they’re hot. You got that? | 那意味著它們會很燙 你明白了嗎 |
[07:26] | Yeah, I got that. | 是的 我明白了 |
[07:29] | Tell me you can do this. | 告訴我你能做到 |
[07:32] | Hey, they’re back. | 他們回來了 |
[07:34] | Bellamy. | 貝拉米 |
[07:38] | Is that a grounder? | 那是個地球人嗎 |
[07:41] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[07:42] | It’s time to get some answers. | 是時候找出些答案了 |
[07:43] | – Oh, you mean revenge? – I mean intel. | -你是指報仇吧 -我是指弄些情報 |
[07:45] | Get him upstairs. | 把他弄上樓 |
[07:46] | Bellamy, she’s right. | 貝拉米 她說得沒錯 |
[07:48] | Clarke, honey, we’re ready. | 克拉克 親愛的 我們準備好了 |
[07:50] | Can you hear me? | 你能聽見我說話嗎 |
[07:54] | Look, this is not who we are. | 聽著 我們不是這種人 |
[07:55] | Clarke? | 克拉克 |
[08:00] | It is now. | 現在是了 |
[08:07] | The blade is at a sharp upward angle, | 刀刃很鋒利 向上刺入了 |
[08:09] | between the sixth and seventh ribs. | 第六和第七肋骨之間 |
[08:11] | Ok, how deep? | 好的 有多深 |
[08:12] | I can’t tell how deep it goes. | 我不知道進去了多深 |
[08:16] | That’s all right. | 沒關系 |
[08:16] | Just don’t remove the knife yet. | 先別把刀子拔出來就是了 |
[08:22] | Hey, here. Sterilize your hands. | 給你這個 給手消毒下 |
[08:32] | Clarke, can you see any fluid? | 克拉克 你能看見什么液體嗎 |
[08:34] | Hey, watch it! | 看著點 |
[08:36] | Damn it! Clear the room. | 該死 讓人都出去 |
[08:40] | Everyone, upstairs! Now! Let’s go! | 所有人 上樓 快點走 |
[08:43] | He feels a little warm. | 他摸起來有點發熱 |
[08:44] | Ok. That’s all right. | 好的 沒事的 |
[08:45] | Fever sometimes accompanies trauma. | 創傷有時會引起發燒 |
[08:47] | Clarke, I need you to tell me | 克拉克 我需要你幫我看看 |
[08:49] | if there is any fluid leaking from the wound. | 傷口處有沒有流出什么液體 |
[08:52] | Uh…No. | 沒有 |
[08:56] | Pleural membrane’s intact. | 胸膜完整 |
[08:57] | That’s good. Actually, really good. | 很好 真是太好了 |
[08:59] | He got lucky. | 他很幸運 |
[09:01] | Hear that? You’re lucky. | 聽到了嗎 你很幸運 |
[09:09] | He’s awake. | 他醒來了 |
[09:11] | Tie him tighter. | 給他綁緊點 |
[09:12] | The last thing we need is this bastard getting free | 最壞的情況就是這混蛋掙脫了 |
[09:14] | because you screwed up. | 就因為你干砸了 |
[09:25] | Octavia, get out of here. | 奧克塔維亞 出去 |
[09:27] | I told you he was protecting me. | 我跟你說了 他在保護我 |
[09:30] | You didn’t have to do this. | 你不需要這么做 |
[09:32] | This isn’t about you. | 這不是為了你 |
[09:34] | I’m doing this for all of us. | 這是為了我們所有人 |
[09:36] | You did that for all of us? | 你這么做是為我們所有人 |
[09:38] | I did that for Finn and Jasper | 我這么做是為了芬和賈斯珀 |
[09:41] | and Diggs and John and Roma. | 為了迪格斯和約翰還有羅瑪 |
[09:43] | It wasn’t even him. | 那些不是他做的 |
[09:44] | You don’t know that! | 你又不知道 |
[09:46] | We need to know what we’re up against. | 我們需要了解將要面對的敵人 |
[09:48] | How many there are and why they’re killing us. | 他們有多少人還有為什么要殺我們 |
[09:52] | And he’s gonna tell us right now. | 而他現在將會給我們答案 |
[09:53] | No, Bellamy, please. | 不要 貝拉米 求你了 |
[09:54] | Miller, get her out of here. | 米勒 把她帶出去 |
[09:56] | I was there! I– | 我在那 我 |
[09:58] | Hey, get– get off of me! | 放開我 |
[10:05] | I don’t even think he speaks english. | 我覺得他都不會說英語 |
[10:08] | He won’t understand you. | 他聽不明白你的話的 |
[10:11] | Oh, I think he will. | 我覺得他會的 |
[10:50] | Hello, Mr. Chancellor. I just need a moment. | 你好 法官先生 我只需要一小會 |
[10:53] | If you’re here to talk about Abby’s council seat, | 如果你是想談艾比的議會位子 |
[10:55] | now is not a good time. | 實在是不太合時宜 |
[10:56] | Trust me, you need to hear this. | 相信我 你需要知道這事 |
[11:05] | I remember these quarters being bigger | 我記得這地方要大很多啊 |
[11:07] | when I was chancellor. | 那時候我還是法官呢 |
[11:12] | What do you want, Diana? | 你想干什么 戴安娜 |
[11:15] | We need to talk. | 我們需要談談 |
[11:17] | My people are angry and confused. | 我的人又憤怒又困惑 |
[11:20] | Your people? | 你的人 |
[11:21] | Yes. The workers. | 是的 那些工人 |
[11:26] | They’re coming to me | 他們來找我 |
[11:27] | with dangerous questions, Thelonious. | 帶著一些很危險的問題 塞隆尼斯 |
[11:30] | Many of them lost loved ones in the culling. | 他們很多人在縮減中失去了所愛之人 |
[11:32] | The belief that your administration | 很多人相信你的管理部門 |
[11:34] | let people die when there was another way | 讓人去死 而同時卻有另外一種 |
[11:37] | has taken root. | 已經可行的解決辦法 |
[11:38] | I don’t suppose you’re trying | 我想你不會嘗試了 |
[11:39] | to convince them otherwise. | 勸說他們改變想法吧 |
[11:40] | If you don’t get in front of these rumors, | 你過你不直面這些謠言 |
[11:43] | things are gonna get ugly fast. | 事情很快就會變得無法收拾 |
[11:48] | That’s what I would do in your position. | 如果我坐在你位子上 我就會這么做 |
[11:50] | You’re not in my position, Diana. | 你不在我的位子上 戴安娜 |
[11:54] | My people voted you out. | 我的人投票替換了你 |
[12:03] | You’ve activated project exodus? | 你啟動了返程計劃 |
[12:10] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你了 |
[12:13] | You will forever be remembered | 你會永遠被謹記為 |
[12:15] | as the man who brought us back to the ground. | 將人類帶回地面的人 |
[12:19] | You know I can’t talk to you about that, Diana. | 你知道我不能和你談論這個 戴安娜 |
[12:21] | It’s true. We’ve had our differences. | 沒有錯 我們雖然有意見不合 |
[12:23] | But I’m here as an ally. | 但是我卻是你的盟友 |
[12:25] | The decisions that you now must make | 發射多人飛船的決定 |
[12:28] | implementing project Exodus are unimaginably difficult. | 其實是無法想象的艱難 |
[12:36] | The ark needs unity | 方舟比任何時候 |
[12:39] | now more than ever. | 都需要團結一致 |
[12:42] | I hope that you can trust me enough | 希望你能足夠信任我 |
[12:45] | to let me help you with that. | 讓我來幫你一把 |
[12:51] | I think we have a problem. Look. | 我們有麻煩了 看這 |
[12:53] | If she’s just a hair off, | 刀子拔出來的時候 |
[12:54] | She could lacerate the aorta | 只要有一點點偏差 |
[12:56] | When she extracts. | 就會把主動脈劃破 |
[13:00] | Ok, Clarke, firm grip on the knife. | 克拉克 握緊刀子 |
[13:04] | You’re gonna need to angle it upward and to the left | 往左邊稍微偏一點 在向上用力 |
[13:06] | very slightly to the left | 只能偏一點點 |
[13:09] | As it exits the rib cage. | 然后從胸腔里取出來 |
[13:10] | How very slightly? | 只偏一點點是多少 |
[13:12] | 3 millimeters. Any more would be bad. | 三毫米 一點都不能多 |
[13:14] | Any less, too. | 也不能少 |
[13:16] | 3 mil — Clarke? | 三毫 克拉克 |
[13:18] | Wait, what was that? | 慢著 那是什么 |
[13:20] | You dropped out. | 我沒有聽到 |
[13:21] | Clarke, 3 millimeters. Got it? | 克拉克 三毫米 明白嗎 |
[13:25] | Yeah. Ok, I got it. | 好的 我明白了 |
[13:29] | Here goes. | 我要開始了 |
[13:31] | Steady hand, Clarke. | 手要很穩 克拉克 |
[13:32] | You’ve assisted me on trickier procedures than this. | 你幫我完成過的任務 比這個要精細多了 |
[13:35] | And once that knife is out, | 一旦把刀子拔出來 |
[13:36] | the hard part is over. | 接下來的就容易了 |
[13:43] | All right. Extracting now. | 我現在開始拔了 |
[13:50] | He’s waking up! Uhh! | 他醒過來了 |
[13:51] | Hold him still. | 按住他 |
[13:52] | Finn, I’m gonna get that knife out of you, ok? | 芬 我要幫你把刀子拔出來 |
[13:54] | Good plan. | 計劃不錯 |
[13:56] | Finn, you can’t move. You got it? | 芬 千萬不能動 明白嗎 |
[13:58] | Uhh. Ok. | 好的 |
[13:59] | Here it goes. | 準備好了 |
[14:00] | Nice and slow, Clarke. | 慢慢的來 克拉克 |
[14:01] | Finn, do not move. | 不要動 芬 |
[14:03] | Almost got it. | 馬上就好了 |
[14:04] | Hold still. | 不要動 |
[14:12] | No! | 不 |
[14:16] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[14:21] | All right? | 還好嗎 |
[14:23] | Clarke. Clarke? | 克拉克 克拉克 |
[14:25] | What’s happening? | 發生什么事了 |
[14:28] | Clarke, can you hear us? | 克拉克 能聽得到嗎 |
[14:31] | Clarke? | 克拉克 |
[14:32] | It’s out. | 拔出來了 |
[14:35] | She did it. | 她做到了 |
[14:53] | What the hell was that? | 剛才是怎么回事 |
[14:54] | We under attack or not? | 我們被襲擊了嗎 |
[14:56] | Storm damage. We’re ok. | 受到風暴而已 沒事了 |
[14:59] | We’re gonna try this one more time. | 我們再試一次 |
[15:02] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[15:05] | Where’s your camp? | 你的營地在哪 |
[15:07] | How many of you are there? | 你們一共有多少人 |
[15:09] | Hey. Check it out. | 過來看看 |
[15:18] | What is all this stuff? | 這些是什么 |
[15:20] | Hell knows with these people. | 天知道這幫人怎么回事 |
[15:27] | Think we found something | 看來找到了一些東西 |
[15:28] | he doesn’t want us to see, Miller. | 是他不想讓我們看的 米勒 |
[15:33] | These aren’t bad. | 畫得挺好的 |
[15:51] | It’s our camp. | 這是我們的營地 |
[15:52] | I’m guessing if I counted all those marks, | 我猜把這些記號加起來的話 |
[15:54] | it would add up to 102. | 應該就是102個 |
[15:56] | 10 are crossed out. | 被劃掉了十個 |
[15:59] | That’s how many people we’ve lost. | 這是我們失去的人數 |
[16:07] | They’ve been watching us ever since we got here. | 我們一來到這里 就被他們監視了 |
[16:17] | Ok. I’m done. | 我搞定了 |
[16:20] | Good. Do you have anything to cover the wound? | 太好了 有包扎傷口的東西嗎 |
[16:22] | We’ll make do | 我們會想辦法解決的 |
[16:23] | Like always. | 一直都這樣 |
[16:26] | Should he be this pale? | 他臉上這么蒼白正常嗎 |
[16:27] | Warm, too. | 還在發燒 |
[16:28] | He’s lost a lot of blood, Raven, | 他流了很多血 雷文 |
[16:29] | but if your boyfriend’s anywhere near as tough as you, | 但是如果你男朋友跟你一樣堅強 |
[16:32] | I’m sure he’ll be fine. | 我相信他會沒事的 |
[16:38] | Wait, mom, she’s right. | 等下 媽媽 她說的沒錯 |
[16:40] | He’s feverish, and his breathing’s uneven. | 他在發熱 呼吸不均勻 |
[16:43] | You need to give him some time to recover. | 你得給他些時間恢復 |
[16:45] | Let me know if he gets any worse, | 如果他情況變糟了告訴我 |
[16:46] | but I think–I think | 但我覺得 |
[16:47] | he might just be out of the woods. | 他也許已經脫離險境了[走出森林] |
[16:49] | Well, down here, there’s nothing but woods. | 地球上 除了森林什么都沒有 |
[16:54] | I need a break. | 我需要休息一下 |
[16:55] | Clarke? Clarke, wait. | 克拉克 克拉克 等下 |
[16:57] | Raven–could you give us a few minutes? | 雷文 你能讓我們單獨相處一會嗎 |
[17:02] | – Sure. – No. No. | -當然 -不用 |
[17:04] | Stay with Finn. | 你看著芬吧 |
[17:09] | What the hell is that thing? | 那玩意是什么 |
[17:12] | Friend of yours? | 你朋友嗎 |
[17:20] | Get the hell out of my way. | 別擋我路 |
[17:21] | It’s ok. Let her through. | 沒事 讓她過來 |
[17:32] | Well, if he didn’t hate us before, he does now. | 如果他之前對我們沒有恨意 現在就有了 |
[17:37] | Who cares? | 誰在乎 |
[17:39] | How’s Finn? | 芬情況如何 |
[17:40] | Alive. His people will care. | 還活著 他的人會在乎 |
[17:44] | How long until they figure out where he is? | 他們要多久就能知道他在哪了 |
[17:47] | And what happens when they do? | 如果他們知道了會怎么做 |
[17:48] | I mean, when they come looking for him? | 等他們來找他時會怎樣 |
[17:51] | They will, Bellamy. | 他們會來的 貝拉米 |
[17:52] | Relax, princess. | 別緊張 小公主 |
[17:53] | No one saw us take him. | 沒人看到我們抓了他 |
[17:54] | He was chained up in that cave | 他被所在那個洞穴里 |
[17:56] | the entire time, | 一直都是 |
[17:56] | and thanks to the storm, | 多虧了暴風雨 |
[17:58] | we didn’t see a soul on the way back. | 回來的路上沒看到一個人 |
[18:02] | Ok. In case you missed it, | 以防你錯過了 |
[18:05] | his people are already killing us. | 他的人已經在殺我們了 |
[18:10] | How many more of our people need to die | 我們要再死多少人 |
[18:12] | until you realize we’re fighting a war? | 你才能意識到 我們已經陷入戰爭了 |
[18:15] | We’re not soldiers, Bellamy. Look at him. | 我們不是士兵 貝拉米 你瞧他 |
[18:20] | We can’t win. | 我們贏不了 |
[18:21] | You’re right. We can’t. | 你說得對 我們贏不了 |
[18:23] | If we don’t fight. | 如果我們不反抗的話 |
[18:26] | Clarke, he’s seizing! | 克拉克 他在抽搐 |
[18:28] | On my way. | 這就來 |
[18:43] | He was fine, then– | 他之前很好 然后 |
[18:44] | Get my mother on the radio now. | 快用無線電和我媽聯系 |
[18:46] | Raven, now! | 雷文 立刻 |
[18:47] | The radio’s dead! | 無線電斷了 |
[18:48] | Interference from the storm. | 被暴風雨干擾了 |
[18:52] | Please don’t let him die. | 求你不要讓他死掉 |
[19:17] | Is that Kane? | 那是凱恩嗎 |
[19:33] | Marcus, you shouldn’t be here. | 馬庫斯 你不該來這里 |
[19:36] | You’re wrong, mom. | 你錯了 媽媽 |
[19:38] | This is exactly where I should be. | 我就應該來這里 |
[19:41] | You’ve got some balls coming here. | 真有膽來這里 |
[19:45] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[19:46] | You’re standing where my wife | 你站的地方就是我妻子 |
[19:49] | took her last breath. | 咽下最后一口氣的地方 |
[19:51] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:54] | I’m so very sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[19:55] | Tell me she didn’t die for nothing. | 告訴我她沒有白白死去 |
[19:58] | If I did… I’d be lying. | 如果我這么說 那就是謊言 |
[20:02] | Then it’s true? | 那就是真的了 |
[20:04] | You knew those kids were on the ground? | 你早就知道那些孩子在地球上 |
[20:06] | – Yes. – That the earth is survivable? | -是的 -知道地球能夠生存 |
[20:08] | – No. – You were supposed to protect us. | -不知道 -你本該保護我們 |
[20:12] | Say something! | 說話 |
[20:13] | Enough! Stand back! | 夠了 后退 |
[20:17] | I don’t need you to defend me. | 我不需要你維護我 |
[20:20] | Murderers! | 兇手 |
[20:21] | Put that away. | 放下 |
[20:23] | Don’t make this any worse than it already is. | 別把情況變得更糟 |
[20:24] | We want answers. | 我們想要答案 |
[20:26] | We want our people back. | 我們想要我們的人回來 |
[20:33] | The least we can give you is the truth. | 我們至少可以給你們真相 |
[20:36] | Sound the signal for a general assembly. | 放出集合的信號 |
[20:37] | With the station representatives. | 和空間站代表一起 |
[20:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:40] | No more secrets. | 不再有秘密 |
[20:49] | Give us room. | 給我們點空間 |
[21:05] | You’ve been drinking? | 你一直在喝酒 |
[21:05] | 320 people. | 320人 |
[21:14] | If I’d waited a day, two days… | 如果多等1天或2天 |
[21:20] | They’d still be alive. | 他們現在就不會死 |
[21:22] | You didn’t make that decision alone, Marcus. | 這不是你一個人做的決定 馬庫斯 |
[21:25] | Maybe not. But I pushed. | 也許不是 但卻是我促成的 |
[21:31] | I was–I was so sure. | 我那么確定 |
[21:33] | I swore an oath to protect and defend these people. | 我宣誓要保護這些人 |
[21:38] | Instead… | 然而 |
[21:42] | I killed them. | 我卻殺死了他們 |
[21:47] | Pull yourself together, Kane. | 振作起來 凱恩 |
[21:51] | And then get your ass to the mess hall. | 然后滾去餐廳 |
[21:59] | Ok. It stopped. | 好了 停下了 |
[22:01] | Quick, help me get him on his side. | 快點 幫我把他側過來 |
[22:03] | Raven, there is fluid in his lungs. | 雷文 他肺里有積液 |
[22:05] | He could choke. Quick. | 會窒息的 快點 |
[22:11] | He’s burning up. | 他體溫好高 |
[22:13] | Fluid in his lungs. | 肺里有積液 |
[22:14] | Does that mean the knife hit something? | 是不是意味著刀刺到了哪里 |
[22:15] | This isn’t blood. It’s something else. | 不是血 是別的 |
[22:18] | I did–I did everything she told me. | 我都按她說的做了 |
[22:21] | I’ve seen this before. | 我之前見過這樣的情況 |
[22:23] | Shortness of breath. Fever. | 呼吸短促 發熱 |
[22:24] | Seizing. It’s poison. | 抽搐 是中毒 |
[22:26] | Clarke, you sterilized everything. | 克拉克 你把所用東西都消毒了 |
[22:27] | I watched you do it. | 我看著你做的 |
[22:30] | Not everything. Stay here. | 不是所有的 你等著 |
[22:38] | Clarke. They locked the hatch. | 克拉克 他們封鎖了艙口 |
[22:51] | Open the door! | 開門 |
[22:59] | Get out of my way, Miller. Now! | 別擋道 米勒 快點 |
[23:06] | – What’s on this? – What are you talking about? | -這上面是什么 -你說什么呢 |
[23:08] | He poisoned the blade. | 他在刀上抹了毒藥 |
[23:09] | All this time, you knew Finn | 你一直都知道 |
[23:10] | was gonna die no matter what we did. | 不管我們做什么芬都會死 |
[23:12] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[23:13] | Is there an antidote? | 有解藥嗎 |
[23:14] | Clarke, he doesn’t understand you. | 克拉克 他聽不懂 |
[23:17] | Vials. | 小瓶 |
[23:19] | It’s gotta be here. | 一定在這里 |
[23:22] | You’d have to be stupid | 不會蠢到 |
[23:23] | to have a poison around this long without an antidote. | 不帶解藥就隨身帶了這么久的毒藥 |
[23:28] | Which one? | 哪個 |
[23:31] | Answer the question! | 回話 |
[23:34] | Show us. Please. | 指給我們 拜托 |
[23:36] | Which one? Our friend is dying down there | 是哪個 我們朋友在下面快死了 |
[23:39] | and you can stop that. | 你可以救活他 |
[23:47] | I’ll get him to talk. | 我會讓他開口的 |
[23:49] | Bellamy, no. | 貝拉米 不要 |
[23:50] | He wants Finn to die. | 他想讓芬死 |
[23:52] | Why can’t you see that? | 你看不出來嗎 |
[23:55] | Do you want him to live or not? | 你想不想讓他活著 |
[23:59] | Clarke, you even said it yourself. | 克拉克 你自己都說了 |
[24:00] | This is not who we are! | 我們不是這樣的人 |
[24:02] | He was protecting me. He saved my life. | 他在保護我 他救了我的命 |
[24:04] | We’re talking about Finn’s life. | 我們現在說的是芬的命 |
[24:10] | Do it. | 動手 |
[24:15] | Just tell us! | 告訴我們 |
[24:31] | You’re gonna show us the antidote | 告訴我們哪個是解藥 |
[24:33] | or you’re gonna wish you had. | 否則你會希望自己死了才好 |
[24:52] | Bellamy, no. Please. | 貝拉米 不 求你了 |
[25:13] | Please. Which one’s the antidote? | 求你了 哪個是解藥 |
[25:18] | Just tell them. | 告訴他們吧 |
[25:24] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[25:40] | You are the station reps of the ark, | 你是方舟的空間站的代表 |
[25:42] | and I don’t blame you for losing faith in me. | 我不怪你們失去了對我的信任 |
[25:45] | I kept the ark’s oxygen crisis from you. | 我將方舟的氧氣危機瞞著你們 |
[25:49] | I lied about sending the hundred to the ground. | 我瞞著你們將一百個人送去地球 |
[25:52] | But you can tell your stations | 但是你們可以告訴你們的空間站的人 |
[25:55] | that the deception ends here. | 謊言到此為止 |
[25:56] | You now know the whole truth, | 你們現在知道了所有的真相 |
[25:59] | but there is one truth that stands above all the rest. | 但是還有一個事實至關重要 |
[26:04] | Earth…is survivable. | 地球 可以存活 |
[26:09] | The 320 souls | 320個 |
[26:12] | who sacrificed their lives in the culling | 在縮減人口時犧牲了自己性命的人 |
[26:15] | gifted the rest of us the time that we need | 給與我們足夠多的時間 |
[26:17] | to make it to the ground. | 到達地球 |
[26:19] | Mankind is going home. | 人類 要回家了 |
[26:26] | How do we know that’s everything? | 我們知道這就是一切了 |
[26:29] | How do we know you’re not still lying? | 我們怎么知道你們是不是還在撒謊 |
[26:30] | To cover up for the culling? | 為了掩蓋縮減人口的事情 |
[26:40] | This afternoon, I declassified | 今天下午 我解密了 |
[26:42] | the minutes of all council meetings. | 所有議會會議記錄 |
[26:44] | Is that supposed to make us feel better? | 這應該會讓我們感覺更好嗎 |
[26:46] | All those people died for nothing. | 那些人白白死去了 |
[26:52] | Please…We’re all in pain. | 拜托 我們都很痛苦 |
[26:58] | No, you don’t get to do that. | 不 你沒有 |
[27:00] | You pushed the button | 你按下了按鈕 |
[27:01] | that sucked the air out of my wife’s lungs. | 將我妻子肺里最后的空氣抽走了 |
[27:03] | You caused our pain. | 是你們造成了我們的痛苦 |
[27:04] | You know nothing about how we feel. | 你們根本不了解我們的感受 |
[27:06] | I lost my son! | 我失去我的兒子 |
[27:30] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道 |
[27:33] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:43] | My friends, please. | 我的朋友們 拜托 |
[27:47] | Chancellor Jaha has | 亞哈法官 |
[27:49] | sacrificed as much as any of us. | 和我們一樣犧牲了許多 |
[27:52] | But his loss, just like all of yours, is not in vain. | 但他失去的 和你們一樣 并不是徒然 |
[27:59] | The chancellor’s son died finding out that earth | 法官的兒子的死 證實了地球 |
[28:03] | is survivable. | 可以生存 |
[28:09] | And because of your wife’s sacrifice, | 因為你妻子的犧牲 |
[28:12] | your daughter will get to come down to the ground. | 你們的女兒將能夠回到地球 |
[28:16] | That is not in vain. | 這一切都不是徒然的 |
[28:19] | Ma’am, we can’t trust them. | 女士 我們不能相信他們 |
[28:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:26] | Then trust her. | 那就相信她吧 |
[28:28] | As of this morning, there’s an open | 今天早上 議會 |
[28:30] | seat on the council. | 多出了一個位置 |
[28:31] | Mine to fill until the next election. | 直到下次選舉前 將由我任命 |
[28:35] | We need unity now… | 我們現在需要團結一致 |
[28:40] | More than ever. | 比任何時候都需要 |
[28:43] | What do you say, Diana? | 你說呢 戴安娜 |
[29:09] | Please stop! Clarke! He’s getting worse! | 住手 克拉克 他情況越來越糟了 |
[29:12] | We’re running out of time. | 我們快沒時間了 |
[29:13] | Which one? Which one is it? | 哪個 哪一個 |
[29:16] | If you tell us, they’ll stop. | 你告訴我們他們就會住手的 |
[29:19] | Please tell us which is the antidote | 求你告訴我們哪個是解藥 |
[29:21] | and they’ll stop this. | 他們就會住手的 |
[29:32] | If that doesn’t work, maybe this will. | 如果那樣不行 也許這就行了 |
[29:35] | Clarke, you don’t have to be here for this. | 克拉克 你不用在這里看著 |
[29:38] | I’m not leaving until I get that antidote. | 不拿到解藥我是不會離開的 |
[29:45] | Last chance. | 最后的機會 |
[30:05] | What’s taking so long? | 為什么這么久 |
[30:08] | He stopped breathing. | 他沒呼吸了 |
[30:09] | – What? – He started again, but | -什么 -又恢復呼吸了 但是 |
[30:10] | next time, he might not. | 下一次 也許就不會了 |
[30:11] | He won’t tell us anything. | 他什么都不會說 |
[30:16] | Want to bet? | 想打賭嗎 |
[30:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[30:20] | Showing him something new. | 給他來點新玩意 |
[30:33] | Which one is it? | 哪個 |
[30:36] | Come on! | 說 |
[30:45] | He’s all I have. | 他是我的全部 |
[30:48] | No more! | 不要再這樣了 |
[30:49] | He’s letting Finn die. | 他在任由芬死去 |
[30:56] | Octavia, no! | 奧克塔維亞 不要 |
[31:01] | He won’t let me die. | 他不會讓我死的 |
[31:02] | Octavia, what the hell did you– | 奧克塔維亞 你在干什么 |
[31:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:28] | Thank you. | 謝謝你 |
[31:36] | Don’t touch me. | 別碰我 |
[31:58] | How do we know if it works? | 我們怎么知道這樣行 |
[32:01] | We’ll know when he wakes up. | 他醒了就知道了 |
[32:04] | He’ll need water when he does. | 他會需要水 |
[32:07] | Do you mind? | 你能去拿些水嗎 |
[32:08] | Sure. | 好 |
[32:28] | I can’t do this without you. | 沒有你我做不到 |
[32:34] | Hello? Clarke? Clarke, can you hear me? | 喂 克拉克 克拉克 能聽到我說話嗎 |
[32:46] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[32:47] | Oh, thank god. | 謝天謝地 |
[32:49] | The–the storm is passing. | 暴風雨過去了 |
[32:55] | How’s Finn doing? | 芬情況如何 |
[33:00] | I think he’ll be ok. | 我想他沒事了 |
[33:02] | Oh, that’s thanks to you. | 多虧你了 |
[33:05] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真為你感到自豪 |
[33:09] | Clarke, your father would be | 克拉克 你父親也會 |
[33:10] | so proud of you, too. | 為你感到自豪的 |
[33:20] | Don’t talk about him. | 不要提到他 |
[33:24] | Clarke…Baby, I know | 克拉克 寶貝 我知道 |
[33:27] | something else is wrong. | 出了問題 |
[33:30] | Please tell me what it is. | 請你告訴我是怎么回事 |
[33:33] | Dad’s dead because of you. | 爸爸因為你而死 |
[33:36] | You turned him in. I know it. | 是你舉報了他 我知道 |
[33:38] | Wells told me everything before he– | 威爾斯在告訴了我一切 |
[33:45] | He let me believe that he did it, | 他讓我相信是他干的 |
[33:49] | so that I’d hate him instead of you. | 這樣我就會恨他而不是恨你 |
[33:59] | Clarke… | 克拉克 |
[34:04] | Clarke, I want you to listen to me. | 克拉克 聽我說 |
[34:05] | That was never supposed to happen. | 本不該這樣的 |
[34:09] | Jaha was supposed to talk him out of it. | 亞哈本該和他談話讓他放棄 |
[34:11] | I’m done talking to you. | 我不想跟你說話了 |
[34:18] | Clarke. No. | 克拉克 不 |
[34:42] | You haven’t done that in years. | 你好多年沒這么做了 |
[34:50] | It’s healing. Don’t you agree? | 它在恢復了 你同意嗎 |
[35:05] | I don’t know who I am anymore. | 我已經不知道自己是誰了 |
[35:08] | You’re my son. | 你是我兒子 |
[35:12] | I’ve done some terrible things. | 我做了那么多可怕的事情 |
[35:15] | God will forgive you, Marcus. | 上帝會原諒你的 馬庫斯 |
[35:17] | The question is, will you be able | 問題是 你能不能 |
[35:19] | to forgive yourself? | 寬恕你自己 |
[35:58] | Look, I need to clean this. | 聽著 我得清理這里 |
[36:02] | Here. | 給 |
[36:04] | Let me try. | 我來試試 |
[36:19] | I never wanted him to get hurt, Octavia. | 我從沒想傷害他 奧克塔維亞 |
[36:24] | You have to know that. | 你要知道 |
[36:28] | I just wanted to save Finn. | 我只是想救芬 |
[36:31] | For the record, you didn’t save finn. That was me. | 糾正一下 不是你救了他 是我 |
[36:34] | But whatever you want to tell yourself to feel better. | 不管你想跟自己說些什么讓自己好受些 |
[36:51] | I’m so sorry. | 真對不起 |
[36:55] | You saved my life and look– | 你救了我 而你瞧 |
[36:58] | Look at the thanks you get. | 你瞧你得到的回報 |
[37:03] | I never wanted any of this to happen to you. | 我真不想讓你遭受這一切 |
[37:21] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[37:36] | He just say something? | 他說了什么嗎 |
[37:37] | No. | 沒有 |
[37:38] | You know your brother doesn’t want you | 你知道你哥哥不想讓你 |
[37:39] | up here, Octavia. Let’s go. | 到這里來 奧克塔維亞 我們走吧 |
[38:28] | Good save. | 救得好 |
[38:36] | It wasn’t just me. | 不只是我 |
[38:43] | She needs you, Finn. | 她需要你 芬 |
[38:51] | Raven. He’s awake. | 雷文 他醒了 |
[38:54] | He was asking for you. | 在找你 |
[39:05] | I thought I lost you. | 我以為我失去你了 |
[39:37] | We’ll get it cleaned up. | 我們會清理干凈 |
[39:40] | I wish this was our only mess. | 我希望這是我們僅有的麻煩 |
[39:42] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[39:48] | Who we are | 我們是誰 |
[39:49] | and who we need to be to survive | 我們需要成為什么樣的人才能生存 |
[39:51] | are very different things. | 是完全不一樣的 |
[39:58] | What are we gonna do with him? | 我們要怎么處理他 |
[40:00] | We can’t keep him locked up forever. | 他們不能永遠鎖著他 |
[40:01] | If we let him go, he’ll be back, | 如果我們放他走 他就會回去 |
[40:04] | and not alone next time. | 下次就不是孤身一人了 |
[40:10] | It’s not easy being in charge, is it? | 做個領頭人并不容易 不是嗎 |
[40:26] | I, Diana Sydney, do solemnly swear | 我 戴安娜·西德尼 鄭重宣誓 |
[40:29] | to uphold and defend | 要捍衛保護 |
[40:30] | the laws and the people of the ark. | 法律和方舟上的人民 |
[40:35] | Then, welcome back to the table, | 歡迎回到議會 |
[40:38] | Councillor Sydney. | 西德尼議員 |
[40:39] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[40:43] | As a former chancellor, no one knows more about | 作為前任議員 沒有人比你更了解 |
[40:46] | Project Exodus than you do. | 返程計劃 |
[40:49] | The good news is that we are going to the ground. | 好消息是 我們將要回到地球 |
[40:54] | The bad news is not all of us are. | 壞消息是 不是所有人去 |
[41:01] | It’s a problem we were supposed to have | 我們本該有100年時間來恢復 |
[41:03] | 100 years to fix. | 這就有個問題 |
[41:05] | What problem? | 什么問題 |
[41:09] | There are 2,237 people on this ark… | 方舟上有2237人 |
[41:15] | And there are only enough dropships to carry 700. | 而運輸船只能帶走700人 |
[41:23] | We are on the “Titanic” and there aren’t enough lifeboats. | 我們就是在泰坦尼克號上 沒有足夠的救生艇 |