时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I was born in space. | 我出生在宇宙中 |
[00:05] | I’ve never felt the sun on my face, | 我从未感受过阳光照在脸上 |
[00:08] | or breathed real air or floated in the water. | 从未呼吸过真正的空气或在水中漂浮过 |
[00:11] | None of us have. | 我们都是 |
[00:13] | For 3 generations, the Ark has kept | 整整三代以来 方舟维持了 |
[00:15] | what’s left of the human race alive, | 剩下的人类的生存 |
[00:17] | But now our home is dying, | 但如今 我们的家园濒临毁灭 |
[00:19] | and we, are the last hope of mankind. | 而我们 是人类最后的希望 |
[00:22] | 100 prisoners sent on | 100个犯人被派往地球 |
[00:24] | a desperate mission to the ground. | 执行一项孤注一掷的任务 |
[00:26] | Each of us was sent here because we broke the law. | 来这的每个人都违反过法律 |
[00:28] | On the ground, there is no law. | 而地球上 没有法律 |
[00:31] | All we have to do is survive. | 我们要做的只有生存 |
[00:33] | But we will be tested, | 但我们将接受考验 |
[00:34] | by the earth, by the secrets it hides, | 接受地球的考验 秘密的考验 |
[00:37] | and, most of all, by each other. | 最重要的是 接受相互的考验 |
[00:42] | Who shot me? | 谁打的我 |
[00:43] | Bellamy Blake. | 贝拉米·布莱克 |
[00:44] | He stowed away on the dropship. | 他溜上了运输机 |
[00:45] | We’re still investigating who helped him. | 我们还在调查他的同伙是谁 |
[00:48] | Kill the chancellor. | 杀了法官 |
[00:49] | That’s why you took the wristbands, | 所以你才要我们取掉手环 |
[00:50] | you need everyone to think we’re dead. | 你得让大家以为我们死了 |
[00:52] | The Ark finds out we’re alive, | 要是方舟发现我们活着 |
[00:53] | they’ll come down, and when they do, I’m dead. | 他们就会跟下来 那我就死定了 |
[00:56] | Earth is survival. Mankind if going home. | 地球适宜生存 人类 要回家了 |
[01:01] | Hey, why were you defending him? | 你刚才为什么护着他 |
[01:03] | Because he saved my life. | 因为他救了我的命 |
[01:10] | I never wanted any of this to happen to you. | 我真不想让你遭受这一切 |
[01:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:40] | Did you talk to the Ark? | 和方舟联系了吗 |
[01:43] | I told Digg’s mom the news, John’s dad. | 我告诉了迪格斯妈妈 约翰的死讯 |
[01:46] | I’m supposed to talk to Roma’s parents later. | 一会儿还要和罗玛的父母通话 |
[01:48] | Thanks for doing that. | 谢谢你 |
[01:50] | I owe you. | 我欠你个人情 |
[01:52] | Telling all these parents that their kids | 告诉那些父母他们的孩子 |
[01:54] | were murdered by grounders, | 是被地球人杀死时 |
[01:56] | I just wish I could say | 我真希望我能说 |
[01:56] | we were getting some justice. | 我们会为他们报仇 |
[01:57] | We’re not killing him. | 我们不能杀他 |
[02:07] | You were a lot scarier | 脸上带着战妆时 |
[02:08] | when you had that face paint on. | 你看起来还可怕点 |
[02:17] | Tell me about the grounder. | 跟我讲讲地球人的事 |
[02:18] | Can he provide any insight on how to survive winter? | 他们对过冬有什么好办法吗 |
[02:22] | We’re doing everything we can to prepare here. | 我们在尽力做准备 |
[02:24] | We’re gathering nuts and berries, | 我们在收集坚果和浆果 |
[02:26] | curing meats, digging for roots, | 腌肉 挖掘根茎植物 |
[02:28] | but the truth is, we’ll freeze before we starve. | 但事实是 寒冷比饥饿更致命 |
[02:31] | There’s good news on that front. | 关于这点有个好消息 |
[02:32] | According to civil defense plans from before the war, | 根据战前的民防计划 |
[02:35] | there’s an old emergency aid depot | 当时建立了一个紧急救生仓 |
[02:37] | not far from the landing site. | 离落地点不远 |
[02:39] | Here are the coordinates. | 这是仓位坐标 |
[02:40] | In addition to supplies, | 除了有衣食供应外 |
[02:41] | it could provide shelter for the 100 | 还是百子和方舟马上 |
[02:43] | and for the citizens coming down from the Ark. | 要送去的人的避难所 |
[02:45] | And what makes you think it’s intact? | 你怎么知道它还完好无损呢 |
[02:47] | It was designed to withstand nuclear warfare. | 那是用来抵御核战的 |
[02:50] | All right. It’s worth a shot. | 好吧 值得一试 |
[02:51] | Chancellor, I have to object. | 法官 我抗议 |
[02:53] | Project exodus is under way. | 返程计划还在筹划中 |
[02:55] | The kids should sit tight in their camp | 孩子们在首架运输船发射前 |
[02:57] | until the first dropship launches. | 不该离开营地 |
[02:59] | Even if everything goes without a hitch, | 就算其他一切顺利 |
[03:01] | the 100 would die from exposure | 百子也可能因为暴露 |
[03:03] | before relief arrives. | 而在救援到来前死掉 |
[03:05] | I’d like a moment with Clarke alone, please, | 我想和克拉克单独谈谈 |
[03:09] | and I know there’s a line of parents | 我知道还有很多家长 |
[03:11] | waiting to talk to their kids. | 等着和孩子们说话 |
[03:18] | Clarke, we all are very proud | 克拉克 我们都很骄傲于 |
[03:21] | of what you’ve done down there. | 你们在地球的所作所为 |
[03:23] | Your mother — | 你母亲 |
[03:24] | I don’t want to talk about my mother. | 我不想谈我母亲 |
[03:27] | Please, Clarke. It’s time to forgive. | 拜托 克拉克 你也该原谅她了 |
[03:30] | Let me schedule a time for you and Abby to sit down — | 让我安排你和艾比坐下来 |
[03:32] | Look. | 听着 |
[03:33] | I know you both think that betraying my dad, | 我知道你俩都认为背叛我父亲 |
[03:37] | killing him, | 害死他 |
[03:39] | was an unavoidable tragedy, | 只是个不得已的悲剧 |
[03:42] | but I don’t see it that way, | 但是我不这么认为 |
[03:44] | and I never will. | 也不会改变想法 |
[03:46] | So just tell me who’s next | 告诉我接下来该谁了 |
[03:48] | and let someone who actually wants to | 把机会给那些还愿意和 |
[03:50] | talk to their parents have a turn. | 家长说话的人吧 |
[03:58] | Dax. | 达克斯 |
[04:01] | Hey, you guys seen Dax? | 有人见到达克斯吗 |
[04:03] | Over there on the meat crew. | 那边 肉类小队呢 |
[04:07] | Dax… You’re up. | 达克斯 该你了 |
[04:21] | Where’s my mom? | 我妈妈呢 |
[04:22] | You can see her after you and I have a little talk. | 我们谈过之后你就能见她了 |
[04:24] | Are you alone? | 你是一个人吗 |
[04:26] | Yeah. Why? | 是 怎么了 |
[04:28] | If I remember right, you beat a man to death. | 要是我记得没错 你打死了一个人 |
[04:31] | – He stole from me. – Relax. | -是他先偷我的东西 -别紧张 |
[04:33] | I have a problem, and I think you can help me fix it, | 我有个麻烦 我想你能帮我解决 |
[04:36] | and in return, I can guarantee your mom | 作为回报 我会保证你妈妈 |
[04:38] | a spot on the first dropship | 能登上首架运输船 |
[04:40] | and for you a choice assignment | 你呢 当我到达地球时 |
[04:43] | when I get to the ground. | 也能得到一份工作保证 |
[04:46] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我干什么 |
[04:50] | Kill Bellamy Blake. | 杀了贝拉米·布莱克 |
[05:04] | You’re still here? | 你怎么还在这儿 |
[05:05] | I’m not moving until you let me | 除非你让我上去看他 |
[05:06] | up there to see him. | 不然我是不会走的 |
[05:09] | Get comfortable. | 那你就舒服待着吧 |
[05:13] | I let him live. Isn’t that enough? | 我没杀他 这还不够吗 |
[05:15] | He saved my life and yours. | 他救了我的命 也救了你的 |
[05:18] | I know you see it that way, but– | 我知道你是怎么想的 但是… |
[05:19] | that’s the way it is. | 事实就是这样啊 |
[05:21] | He’s still dangerous. | 他还是很危险 |
[05:22] | Only because of what you did. | 那是因为你的所作所为 |
[05:24] | Whatever twisted connection you think you have | 不管你自认为和那个畜生之间 |
[05:26] | with that animal, forget it. | 有什么扭曲的联系 忘了这个吧 |
[05:27] | You don’t get to see him. End of conversation. | 你不能去见他 谈话结束 |
[05:30] | Why do you even care if I ruined your life? | 假如我毁了你的生活 你为何还如此在意 |
[05:33] | You should want me to go up there. | 你应该让我上去 |
[05:34] | Maybe you’ll get lucky and he’ll kill me, | 说不定你走运 他会杀了我 |
[05:36] | problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[05:37] | Octavia, you know I didn’t mean that. | 奥克塔维亚 你知道我不是那个意思 |
[05:41] | Bellamy– | 贝拉米 |
[05:42] | The answer is still no. | 我的答案还是一个”不”字 |
[05:44] | I’m not talking to Jaha. | 我不会和亚哈谈的 |
[05:45] | Hey, relax. That’s not why I’m here. | 放松 我来这里不是为了这个 |
[05:48] | What, then? | 那是为了什么 |
[05:48] | The Ark found some old records | 方舟上的人找到了一些旧时记录 |
[05:50] | that show a supply depot not too far from here. | 显示离这里不远处有个供应站 |
[05:53] | What kind of supplies? | 里面也都有什么 |
[05:54] | The kind that might give us | 里面的东西也许能给我们一个机会 |
[05:55] | a chance to live through winter. | 挺过这个冬天 |
[05:57] | I’m gonna go check it out. I could use backup. | 我打算去看看 我需要后援 |
[06:00] | Why are you asking me? | 你为何想要我去 |
[06:01] | Well, because right now, | 因为现在 |
[06:02] | I don’t feel like being around anyone I actually like. | 身边找不出一个我真的看得顺眼的 |
[06:10] | I’ll get my stuff, meet you in 10. | 我去召集我的人马 10分钟后见 |
[06:20] | What do you think they’re gonna do with the grounder? | 你觉得他们会把地球人怎样了 |
[06:23] | I’d rather not think about it. | 我宁愿不去想这回事儿 |
[06:24] | Well, it’s been days since Bellamy captured him. | 贝拉米抓住他好几天了 |
[06:27] | How long till his friends come looking? | 他的伙伴来找他还能要几天 |
[06:30] | Cheer up. | 打起精神来 |
[06:31] | In that time, we’ll all be dead from hypothermia. | 那时候 我们已经因体温过低被冻死了 |
[06:40] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎样 |
[06:43] | Weak, bored… | 虚弱 无聊… |
[06:47] | grateful to be alive. | 以及对劫后余生的感激之情 |
[06:48] | Well, if you want to stay that way, | 假如你想继续好好活着 |
[06:49] | you should rest. | 你就得休息 |
[06:50] | I’ll tie him down if I have to. | 假如有需要我会把他绑起来的 |
[06:58] | I’m gonna be out of camp today. | 我今天会到营地外面去 |
[07:00] | Can you change his bandages in a few hours? | 几个小时之后你能帮他换绷带吗 |
[07:02] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪儿 |
[07:04] | It’s a little assignment from the Ark. | 是方舟派的一个小任务而已 |
[07:05] | It’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么可担心的 |
[07:07] | It’s not safe out there. | 外面不安全 |
[07:08] | Finn, Clarke is a big girl. | 芬 克拉克是个大女孩了 |
[07:09] | She can take care of herself. | 她能照顾好自己的 |
[07:11] | Clarke… | 克拉克… |
[07:14] | let’s get a move on. | 该走了 |
[07:17] | Make sure he stays in bed. | 你要保证他老老实实待在床上 |
[07:19] | It sounds like a plan. | 听起不错 |
[07:29] | That’s a lot of rations. | 你拿了不少配给 |
[07:31] | You realize this is a day trip. | 你知道我们只去一天吧 |
[07:33] | A lot can happen in a day. | 一天里能发生许多事 |
[08:12] | Hey, Miller, | 米勒 |
[08:13] | Roma’s parents are waiting for you on the radio. | 罗玛的爸妈在无线电上等着你 |
[08:36] | We don’t have a lot of time. | 我们时间不多 |
[08:42] | I brought you some water. | 我给你带了些水来 |
[08:46] | Here. | 给 |
[08:53] | It’s good, right? | 挺好的 是吧 |
[08:57] | Sorry I haven’t see you since everything happened. | 对不起 自从这一切发生之后我都没见过你 |
[09:02] | My brother has been keeping me away. | 我哥哥一直不让我来 |
[09:05] | He’s a total dick, | 他是个大混蛋 |
[09:07] | which you probably already figured out. | 你八成已经发现了 |
[09:10] | You do understand me. I knew it. | 你听得懂我在说什么的 我知道 |
[09:18] | Well, at least let me get you cleaned up quick. | 至少让我帮你擦擦干净 |
[09:48] | This is all my fault because I freaked out so bad | 这都是我的错 因为你把我关在那个洞里时 |
[09:51] | when you locked me up in that cave. | 我整个人吓傻了 |
[09:57] | You’d totally understand why | 假如你知道我是如何长大的 |
[09:58] | if you knew how I grew up. | 你就完全能理解我了 |
[10:02] | My name is Lincoln. | 我叫林肯 |
[10:09] | Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[10:12] | I’m Octavia. | 我叫奥克塔维亚 |
[10:20] | Well, is that it? | 就这样了吗 |
[10:22] | Is that all you’re gonna say? | 你就只打算说这个吗 |
[10:25] | It’s not safe for us to talk. | 我俩交谈不安全 |
[10:29] | Well, if we shouldn’t talk, | 假如我们不应该交谈的话 |
[10:30] | then why did you tell me your name? | 那你为什么要告诉我你的名字 |
[10:34] | I want you to remember me | 我希望在我死了之后 |
[10:37] | after I’m dead. | 你能记住我 |
[10:39] | You’re not gonna die. Don’t say that. | 你不会死的 别这么说 |
[10:42] | Octavia… | 奥克塔维亚 |
[10:45] | This only ends one way. | 这事只有这一种结局 |
[10:50] | Just talk to them. | 你和他们交涉啊 |
[10:52] | Tell them you’re not the enemy. | 告诉他们你不是敌人 |
[10:57] | I am. | 我是 |
[11:03] | Octavia, get the hell out now. | 奥克塔维亚 快滚出去 |
[11:06] | Bellamy is not even here. | 贝拉米不在这儿 |
[11:07] | Get out, or he gets the beating I’ve been aching to give him. | 出去 不然我会忍不住打他的 |
[11:09] | Ok, ok. I get it. I’m gone. | 好的好的 我懂了 我就走 |
[11:26] | You know the first dropship is gonna come down soon. | 第一艘运输船很快就会下来了 |
[11:30] | Pretty sure you can’t avoid Jaha forever. | 你可躲不了亚哈一辈子 |
[11:32] | I can try. | 我可以试一下 |
[11:39] | The depot is supposed to be around here somewhere. | 仓库应该就在这附近了 |
[11:42] | There’s got to be a door. | 这附近肯定会有门的 |
[11:45] | Maybe he’ll be lenient. | 也许他会网开一面 |
[11:45] | Look. I shot the man, Clarke. | 我开枪打了他 克拉克 |
[11:47] | He’s not just gonna forgive and forget. | 他可不会就这么仁慈的忘掉 |
[11:51] | Let’s just split up, cover more ground. | 咱们分开找吧 覆盖面积更大 |
[11:52] | Stay within shouting distance. | 呆在能听到喊声的距离里 |
[12:10] | I’d hate to see the other guy. | 我可不想看到另外那个人 |
[12:12] | You did, when you were torturing him. | 你会的 在你去折磨他的时候 |
[12:15] | Finn was dying. | 芬快死了 |
[12:17] | I’m not gonna apologize for doing what I have to do. | 我可不会为别无选择的事道歉 |
[12:20] | It must suck to come all the way down here | 感觉很糟糕吧 这么大老远下来 |
[12:22] | to find out your boyfriend is into somebody else. | 却发现男友跟了别人 |
[12:29] | I’m not doing this with you. | 我才不跟你玩这套呢 |
[12:57] | Thirsty? | 渴了吗 |
[13:08] | Let me get that. | 我来帮你拿 |
[13:24] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[13:26] | I’ve been waiting since they locked you up on the ark. | 从你在方舟上被关之后 我就一直在等 |
[13:30] | We can’t, not till we talk. | 不可以 我们得先谈谈 |
[13:33] | I don’t want to talk. | 我不想谈 |
[13:38] | Something happened. | 有事发生了 |
[13:39] | Finn, I know, | 芬 我知道 |
[13:41] | and I don’t want to talk about it… | 但是我不想谈那事 |
[13:43] | ever. | 永远也不想 |
[13:48] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[13:51] | Always. | 一直都爱 |
[13:53] | Ok, then. | 那好吧 |
[14:04] | You’re supposed to be resting. | 你应该多休息 |
[14:07] | Let me. | 让我来 |
[14:35] | Bellamy. | 贝拉米 |
[14:39] | Over here. I found a door. | 这里 我找到门了 |
[14:49] | Uh! I think it’s rusted shut. | 我觉得是锈死了 |
[14:50] | Here. Watch your foot. | 这里 看着点脚 |
[14:54] | Ok. Give me a hand. | 好的 帮我一把 |
[15:06] | Here. | 给你 |
[15:08] | Really think this place hasn’t been touched since the war? | 你真的认为这地方从战后就没人来过吗 |
[15:12] | A girl can dream. | 少女的一厢情愿 |
[15:14] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[15:27] | Hell of a place to die. | 这是个厉害的葬身之地 |
[15:33] | So much for living down here. | 别想着在这下边生活了 |
[15:34] | This place is disgusting. | 这地方真恶心 |
[15:37] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[15:40] | Anything left down here is ruined. | 留在这下边的东西都坏了 |
[15:45] | They must have distributed | 他们肯定在最后一颗炸弹爆炸前 |
[15:46] | most of the supplies before the last bombs went off. | 将大部分的补给品分发出去了 |
[15:59] | Hey, I found blankets. | 我找到了毛毯 |
[16:01] | Excited about a couple of blankets? | 几个毛毯就让你这么高兴 |
[16:05] | Well, it’s something. | 总算是有些东西了啊 |
[16:07] | How about a canteen or a med kit | 怎么不找找水壶或是医疗包 |
[16:09] | or a decent fricking tent? | 或者找个好用点的帐篷 |
[16:40] | Oh, my god. | 我的老天 |
[16:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:50] | Earth is scary. | 地球太可怕了 |
[16:51] | It’s amazing– | 真太神奇了 |
[16:53] | fresh air, trees… | 新鲜空气 树木 |
[16:58] | Nuts. | 坚果 |
[17:01] | These taste better than usual, right? | 这些吃起来比平常更香 是吧 |
[17:05] | Oh, I’d like to give earth a giant hug. | 我想给地球一个熊抱 |
[17:08] | You’re acting weird. | 你表现得有点奇怪 |
[17:10] | I feel weird, but in a good way. | 我感觉很奇怪 但是好的奇怪 |
[17:15] | I’m gonna pee. | 我要去撒尿 |
[17:53] | Octavia? Octavia… | 奥克塔维亚 奥克塔维亚 |
[17:57] | I think I’m going crazy, | 我想我疯了 |
[17:58] | or the grounders are here, | 要么是地球人来了 |
[17:59] | or I’m going crazy, or– | 要么就是我疯了 要么… |
[18:01] | Ok. Just slow down. Just tell me what you saw. | 好了 慢点来 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[18:09] | Him. | 他 |
[18:14] | Jasper, there’s no one there. | 贾斯珀 那边没有人 |
[18:15] | He’s right there! | 他就在那 |
[18:16] | We have to run. We have to run. | 我们得逃跑 我们得逃跑了 |
[18:17] | Why isn’t anyone doing any– | 为什么没人有反应 |
[18:18] | Stop it. Shut up. Jasper, are you on something? | 停下 闭嘴 贾斯珀 你嗑药了吗 |
[18:21] | I love you, and I just want you to know this. | 我爱你 我只是想要你知道 |
[18:23] | We’re all gonna die soon, ok? | 我们马上都会死掉 |
[18:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:28] | Is this all you’ve eaten today? | 你今天就只吃了这个吗 |
[18:29] | It is, but who the hell cares now? | 是啊 但是谁在乎这些 |
[18:31] | It’s– | 这个 |
[18:33] | You’re totally bombed. | 你完全中毒了 |
[18:36] | Relax. | 放松 |
[18:37] | Here, buddy. Take this. | 给你 老弟 拿着 |
[18:40] | – It’s a stick. – No. | -是个树枝 -不 |
[18:43] | This is an anti-grounder stick. | 这是个反地球人树枝 |
[18:45] | So as long as you hold this and you sit right here, | 只要你拿好了坐在这里 |
[18:48] | grounders won’t be able to see you. | 地球人就不会看到你 |
[18:51] | – See? – Yeah. Makes sense. | -看到了吗 -很有道理 |
[18:53] | I’ll just stay right here. | 我就呆在这里了 |
[18:55] | Does make sense. | 是很有道理 |
[18:58] | Stay right there. | 呆在这里 |
[19:06] | Get out. | 出去 |
[19:08] | Relax. | 放松 |
[19:09] | I thought you might be hungry. | 我想你可能饿了 |
[19:11] | A peace offering. | 友谊的礼物 |
[19:13] | I shouldn’t have come up here alone earlier. | 我之前不应该一个人上来 |
[19:15] | It was stupid and dangerous, and… | 那样又愚蠢又危险 还有 |
[19:19] | He’s not worth it. | 他不值得 |
[19:21] | I won’t tell Bellamy if you won’t. | 你不说 我就不会告诉贝拉米 |
[19:29] | This changes everything. | 这下一切都改变了 |
[19:32] | No more running from spears. | 不用再害怕长矛 |
[19:34] | Ready to be a badass, Clarke? | 准备好大干一场了吗 克拉克 |
[19:36] | Look. I’m not gonna fight you | 听着 营地装备枪支的事 |
[19:37] | on bringing guns back to camp. | 我不打算跟你争辩了 |
[19:39] | I know we need them, | 我清楚它们的必要性 |
[19:40] | But don’t expect me to like it. | 但是也别指望我会喜欢 |
[19:42] | We’re lucky the rifles were packed in grease. | 我们运气不错 这些枪都裹了油脂 |
[19:44] | The fact that they survived means | 它们保存完整 这就意味着 |
[19:46] | We’re not sitting ducks anymore. | 我们不能再坐以待毙了 |
[19:48] | You need to learn how to do this. | 你得学习怎么使用 |
[19:53] | So I just hold it on my shoulder? | 就这样靠在肩膀上面吗 |
[19:56] | Yeah, a little higher now, | 没错 再举高一点点 |
[19:59] | That end. | 另一头 |
[20:03] | Yeah. Uh, that’s good. | 就这样 挺好 |
[20:04] | Uh, watch and learn. | 看好了 |
[20:19] | Still watching. | 正看着呢 |
[20:20] | My bullets are duds. Try yours. | 我的子弹是哑的 试试你的 |
[20:34] | That was amazing. | 太惊奇了 |
[20:39] | Am I horrible for feeling that? | 我这样想 会不会很可怕 |
[20:41] | Try again. | 再试一次 |
[20:42] | No. We shouldn’t waste the ammunition. | 不 我们不应该浪费弹药 |
[20:44] | You need to practice. | 你得多练习 |
[20:45] | No. We need to talk about | 不 我们需要的是商量 |
[20:46] | how we’re gonna keep guns around camp, | 营地该如何使用分配这些枪 |
[20:48] | where are we gonna keep them, | 他们的存放地点 |
[20:49] | and who has access. | 谁有权使用 |
[20:54] | You left Miller in charge of the grounder. | 你派米勒去看守那个地球人 |
[20:57] | You must trust him. | 你肯定相信他 |
[20:59] | You should keep him close. | 你应该把他看紧一点 |
[21:00] | The others listen to him. | 大家都听他的话 |
[21:02] | I should keep him close? | 我应该把他看紧一点 |
[21:04] | Bellamy, what’s going on? | 贝拉米 出什么事了 |
[21:06] | You’ve been acting weird all day. | 这几天你的表现很奇怪 |
[21:12] | All the rations you took. | 你拿的那些配给 |
[21:14] | You’re gonna run. | 你准备逃跑 |
[21:15] | That’s why you agreed to come with me. | 所以你才答应跟我一起来 |
[21:17] | You were gonna load up on supplies | 你打算装满好配给 |
[21:18] | And just disappear. | 然后消失 |
[21:19] | I don’t have a choice. The ark will be here soon. | 我没有选择 方舟马上就要到了 |
[21:22] | So you’re just gonna leave Octavia? | 你打算就这么抛弃奥克塔维亚 |
[21:23] | Octavia hates me. She’ll be fine. | 奥克塔维亚恨我 她会没事的 |
[21:25] | You don’t know… | 你不知道 |
[21:26] | I shot the chancellor. | 我开枪袭击了法官 |
[21:28] | They’re gonna kill me, Clarke. | 他们不会放过我的 克拉克 |
[21:29] | Best-case scenario, they lock me up | 最好的情况是 他们把我关起来 |
[21:31] | with the grounder for the rest of my life, | 跟那个地球人一起 共度余生 |
[21:32] | And there’s no way in hell | 我是绝对不会 |
[21:34] | I’m giving Jaha the satisfaction. | 让亚哈如愿以偿的 |
[21:37] | Keep practicing. I need some air. | 继续练习 我出去透透气 |
[22:03] | Bellamy Blake. | 贝拉米·布莱克 |
[22:23] | How are you here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[22:24] | You’re on the ark. | 你应该在方舟上 |
[22:26] | You shot me on the ark, | 你在方舟上开枪袭击了我 |
[22:29] | But I’ve been waiting for you. | 但是我一直在等待你 |
[22:35] | I did what I had to do. | 我这么做是不得已 |
[22:37] | To protect Octavia. | 为了保护奥克塔维亚 |
[22:38] | That’s right. | 没有错 |
[22:39] | Pathetic, | 太可悲了 |
[22:40] | using your sister to justify your crimes, | 居然用妹妹做借口 辩解你的罪 |
[22:43] | Your cruelty, your selfishness? | 还有你的残酷 无情自私 |
[22:46] | If you’re gonna kill me, just do it. | 如果你想杀我 动手就是了 |
[22:49] | Why should I kill you? | 我为什么要杀你 |
[22:52] | Unlike the others, | 我又不像其他人 |
[22:54] | I survived your treachery. | 你的背叛没能置我于死地 |
[22:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[23:00] | The 320 souls that were culled from the ark | 方舟上缩减掉的320名灵魂 |
[23:04] | so that others could live. | 为了别人可以活下来 |
[23:07] | You knew that they would be sacrificed. | 你明知道他们将被牺牲掉 |
[23:12] | The radio. | 那个电台 |
[23:15] | I didn’t know that would happen. | 我不知道会发生这种情况 |
[23:17] | It’s not my forgiveness you should seek. | 你不该祈求我的原谅 |
[23:20] | It’s theirs. | 而是他们的 |
[23:23] | Murderer. | 凶手 |
[23:24] | Murderer. | 凶手 |
[23:26] | Murderer. | 凶手 |
[23:28] | Murderer. | 凶手 |
[23:30] | Murderer. | 凶手 |
[23:32] | Murderer. | 凶手 |
[23:33] | – Murderer. – Stop! | -凶手 -住口 |
[24:18] | It’s not what you imagined, is it? | 跟你想得不一样 对不对 |
[24:23] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[25:01] | Hey, is the moon in here? | 月亮在不在里面 |
[25:03] | Monty | 蒙蒂 |
[25:03] | I can’t change the tide | 如果月亮不配合 |
[25:05] | If the moon won’t cooperate. | 就改变不了潮汐 |
[25:07] | Get out of here. | 快点出去 |
[25:08] | It’s basic physics. | 这是基础物理 |
[25:13] | Oh, stay here. | 待着别动 |
[25:28] | Scratch that. Get out here. | 改主意了 出来吧 |
[25:40] | You’re not real, are you? | 这不是真的你 对吗 |
[25:43] | Sorry, kiddo. | 抱歉 孩子 |
[25:45] | I wish I were. | 我希望是真的我 |
[25:48] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[25:48] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[25:51] | I’m thinking why | 比起’怎么可能” |
[25:53] | More important than how. | 我更想知道的”为什么” |
[25:56] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[26:00] | Because I miss you. | 因为我想你了 |
[26:04] | Think there’s more to it than that, kiddo. | 应该不只是这样吧 孩子 |
[26:18] | You want me to forgive her. | 你想叫我原谅她 |
[26:32] | Your mom loves you, Clarke. | 你妈妈爱你 克拉克 |
[26:36] | She betrayed you. | 她背叛了你 |
[26:37] | How can I forgive her for that? | 我怎么能原谅她 |
[26:43] | The disappointed look isn’t fair. | 这种失望的表情不公平 |
[26:48] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[26:50] | I’m trying all the time, | 我一直在努力 |
[26:53] | but everyone is counting on me, | 但每个人都指望着我 |
[26:55] | and it’s so hard. | 太难了 |
[26:57] | Come here. I know, honey. | 来 我懂的 亲爱的 |
[27:03] | It’s been tough, hasn’t it? | 很艰难 是吧 |
[27:06] | I let someone get tortured. | 我让别人受折磨 |
[27:13] | Listen. | 听着 |
[27:17] | You’re doing the best you can. | 你已经尽到最大的努力了 |
[27:19] | You want me to say mom did the best she could. | 你想让我说妈妈已经尽到最大的努力了 |
[27:24] | This is about what you want. | 这只和你想要的有关 |
[27:28] | You’re dead because of her. | 你因为她而死 |
[27:31] | She doesn’t deserve my forgiveness. | 她不配得到我的原谅 |
[27:36] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[27:39] | Forgiveness isn’t about what people deserve. | 原谅不在于对方值不值得 |
[27:49] | Look. I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[27:51] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[27:52] | Whatever. Crazy bitch. | 随便了 疯女人 |
[27:56] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[28:08] | We need to go now. | 我们现在就得走 |
[28:14] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[28:16] | Just get dressed. | 快穿上 |
[28:17] | They’ll know you helped me. | 他们会知道你帮我了 |
[28:20] | You said it–you stay here, you’ll die. | 你说了 你留在这里就会死 |
[28:24] | I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不会让你死的 |
[28:28] | I’m not gonna put you in danger. | 我不会让你置身危险 |
[28:29] | You need to do this now. | 你现在就得这么做 |
[28:31] | Ok. | 好 |
[28:33] | Even in these clothes, I’ll be seen. | 即使穿上这些衣服 我也会被认出来的 |
[28:36] | People are seeing plenty of things right now. | 大家现在要看的东西太多了 |
[28:41] | Up you get. | 起来 |
[28:44] | Ok. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[28:48] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[28:50] | Set out some of our winter rations a little early. | 将我们冬日给养稍稍提前发放了 |
[28:54] | Jobi nuts, the food you gave my guard, | 你给我守卫的坚果 |
[28:57] | they go bad, they cause visions, | 变质了 造成了幻觉 |
[28:59] | but it wears off. | 但作用慢慢减弱 |
[29:00] | Just try to get as far away as you can, ok, | 能走多远走多远 好吗 |
[29:02] | and try not to get yourself killed. | 还要努力不被杀掉 |
[29:37] | Tell me again. | 再跟我说一次 |
[29:39] | You are the most beautiful broom | 你是杂物间扫帚里 |
[29:41] | in a broom closet of brooms. | 最好看的扫帚 |
[29:53] | I got this one. | 我来解决 |
[29:54] | Hey… What? | 什么 |
[30:26] | Murderer. | 凶手 |
[30:27] | Murderer. | 凶手 |
[30:29] | Murderer. Murderer. | 凶手 凶手 |
[30:31] | Murderer. | 凶手 |
[30:32] | Murderer. Murderer. | 凶手 凶手 |
[30:40] | Please kill me. | 请杀了我 |
[30:43] | Kill me! | 杀了我 |
[30:52] | I deserve it. Please. | 这是我应得的 求你了 |
[30:59] | I can’t fight anymore. | 我不能再打了 |
[31:03] | Don’t you know? Life is a fight. | 你不知道吗 生活就像是打架 |
[31:13] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[31:15] | Live, breathe, suffer. | 活着 呼吸 受苦 |
[31:19] | You owe them that. You want the peace of death. | 你欠他们 你想要得到死亡带来的平静 |
[31:24] | You’re gonna have to earn it. | 那你就得争取 |
[31:29] | Fight back! | 还手 |
[31:40] | Do you think you deserve to be free of your pain? | 你觉得你应该脱离痛苦 |
[31:43] | Do you deserve that gift? | 你配得上这样的恩赐吗 |
[31:46] | Because you’re gonna get it. | 因为你就要得到了 |
[31:54] | Nothing personal. | 无关个人恩怨 |
[32:04] | Put it down, Dax. | 把它放下 达克斯 |
[32:08] | Should’ve stayed down there, Clarke. | 你应该留在那里的 克拉克 |
[32:10] | I tried not to kill you, but here you are, | 我试图放过你 但你却来了 |
[32:13] | and Shumway said no witnesses. | 沙姆韦说了不能有目击证人 |
[32:17] | What is he talking about? | 他说什么呢 |
[32:19] | Shumway set it up. | 是沙姆韦设计的 |
[32:21] | He gave me the gun to shoot the chancellor. | 他给了我射杀法官的枪 |
[32:23] | Walk away now, and I won’t kill you. | 现在就走开 我就不会杀你 |
[32:26] | Put it down. | 放下枪 |
[32:29] | Your choice. | 你自己的选择 |
[32:34] | No! | 不 |
[32:56] | Get the hell off him! | 从他身上下来 |
[33:25] | You’re ok. | 你没事了 |
[33:29] | No, I’m not. | 不 |
[33:32] | My mother… | 我母亲 |
[33:36] | If she knew what I’ve done, | 如果她知道我做了什么 |
[33:38] | Who I am– | 我是怎样的人 |
[33:41] | She raised me to be better, to be good… | 她教养我成为更好的人 |
[33:44] | – Bellamy– – and all I do is hurt people. | -贝拉米 -我所做的却只有伤害别人 |
[33:48] | I’m a monster. | 我是个禽兽 |
[33:54] | You have saved my life today. | 你今天救了我 |
[33:58] | You may be a total ass half the time, | 也许你是有一半时间很混蛋 |
[34:02] | but I need you. | 但我需要你 |
[34:08] | We all need you. | 我们都需要你 |
[34:11] | None of us would’ve survived this place | 如果不是你 我们都没法 |
[34:12] | if it wasn’t for you. | 在这里生存 |
[34:16] | You want forgiveness, fine, I’ll give it to you. | 你想要宽恕 那么好 我宽恕你 |
[34:19] | You’re forgiven, ok, | 你被原谅了 好吗 |
[34:21] | but you can’t run, Bellamy. | 但你不能逃避 贝拉米 |
[34:25] | You have to come back with me. | 你得跟我回去 |
[34:28] | You have to face it. | 你得面对 |
[34:31] | Like you faced your mom? | 像你对你妈妈那样吗 |
[34:41] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[34:43] | I don’t want to face my mom. | 我不想面对我妈 |
[34:46] | I don’t want to face any of it. | 我不想面对这一切 |
[34:51] | All I think about every day is how we’re gonna | 我每天想的都是我们要怎样 |
[34:53] | keep everyone alive, but we don’t have a choice. | 让大家都活着 但是我们别无选择 |
[35:03] | Jaha will kill me when he comes down. | 亚哈下来的时候会杀了我的 |
[35:08] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[35:13] | Can we figure it out later? | 晚点再解决吧 |
[35:25] | Whenever you’re ready. | 等你准备好了 |
[35:37] | Rough night? | 艰辛的一天 |
[35:39] | Yeah. My head | 是啊 我的头 |
[35:41] | is killing me. You? | 痛死了 你呢 |
[35:44] | I’m pretty sure I ate a pine cone | 我很确定我吃了一颗松果 |
[35:47] | because it told me to. | 因为松果让我吃它 |
[35:48] | He’s gone. The grounder is gone. | 他不见了 地球人不见了 |
[35:55] | What if he brings other grounders back? | 如果他带回更多的地球人怎么办 |
[35:57] | He’ll kill us all. | 他会杀了我们 |
[35:57] | Or worse. | 或者更惨 |
[35:59] | Let the grounders come. | 让地球人来吧 |
[36:05] | We’ve been afraid of them for far too long, and why? | 我们害怕他们太久了 为什么 |
[36:08] | Because of their knives and spears. | 因为他们的刀和矛 |
[36:11] | I don’t know about you. | 我不知道你们 |
[36:13] | I’m tired of being afraid. | 但我受够了担惊受怕 |
[36:21] | No way. | 没门 |
[36:22] | These are weapons, ok, not toys, | 这些都是武器 不是玩具 |
[36:26] | and we have to be prepared to give them up | 我们得准备好等运输船到达时 |
[36:27] | to the guard when the dropships come, | 上缴给守卫 |
[36:29] | but until then, | 但在那之前 |
[36:31] | they’re gonna help keep us safe. | 我们要用这些确保自己的安全 |
[36:33] | And there are plenty more where these came from. | 和着一起的还有很多 |
[36:36] | Tomorrow we start training, | 明天我们就开始训练 |
[36:40] | and if the grounders come, | 如果地球人来了 |
[36:43] | we’re gonna be ready to fight. | 我们就准备战斗 |
[37:18] | I don’t expect you to forgive me, | 我不期望你能原谅我 |
[37:21] | but you’ll have to find a way to live with me… | 但你得想到办法和我共处 |
[37:26] | Because I’m not going anywhere. | 因为我哪也不会去 |
[37:32] | Bellamy… | 贝拉米 |
[37:35] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[37:47] | Grounder escaping, was that you? | 地球人逃走了 是你做的吧 |
[37:53] | I had nothing to do with it. | 与我无关 |
[37:59] | Thanks for the blanket. | 谢谢你拿毯子来 |
[38:07] | Mr. Blake, | 布莱克先生 |
[38:09] | I’ve wanted to talk to you for some time now. | 我想和你聊一聊已经有一段时间了 |
[38:11] | Before you do, | 在你说之前 |
[38:13] | I’d like to say something. | 我想先说件事 |
[38:15] | When you sent us down here, | 你送我们下来时 |
[38:18] | you sent us to die, but miraculously, | 是让我们来送死 但是出乎意料 |
[38:23] | most of us are still alive. | 我们大多数人还活着 |
[38:26] | In large part, that is because of him, | 很大一部分原因 是因为他 |
[38:30] | because of Bellamy. | 因为贝拉米 |
[38:34] | He’s one of us, and he deserves | 他是我们的一员 他应当 |
[38:36] | to be pardoned of his crimes | 和我们一样 |
[38:38] | just like the rest of us. | 宽恕罪行 |
[38:40] | Clarke, I appreciate your point of view, | 克拉克 我感谢你的观点 |
[38:42] | but it’s not that simple. | 但没那么简单 |
[38:43] | It is if you want to know who | 如果你想知道方舟上 |
[38:45] | on the ark wants you dead. | 是谁想让你死 那就简单了 |
[39:02] | Bellamy Blake, | 贝拉米·布莱克 |
[39:04] | you’re pardoned for your crimes. | 你的罪行被宽恕了 |
[39:09] | Now, tell me who gave you the gun. | 现在告诉我 是谁给了你枪 |
[39:31] | You’re a disgrace. | 你真是败类 |
[39:33] | I’m fighting for what I believe in, | 我是在为我信仰的事情而奋斗 |
[39:36] | just like you. | 和你一样 |
[39:37] | What, exactly, is that? | 那究竟是什么 |
[39:53] | I need to check this. | 我得检查一下 |
[39:56] | Guns? Really? | 枪 不是吧 |
[40:00] | The grounder escaping, | 地球人逃走了 |
[40:01] | we have to expect retaliation. | 我们得想到会有报复 |
[40:04] | We have to be prepared. | 我们得做好准备 |
[40:07] | Yeah. Our ancestors wanted to be prepared, too. | 是啊 我们的祖先也想做好准备 |
[40:09] | So they built bombs. | 所以他们造了炸弹 |
[40:11] | Rifles are not the same as nukes. | 步枪和核武器不一样 |
[40:13] | In Bellamy’s hands, they are. | 放在贝拉米手里就一样了 |
[40:16] | Clarke, come on. | 克拉克 别这样 |
[40:17] | You can’t predict what he’s gonna do. | 你不能预料到他会怎么做 |
[40:19] | There’s no perfect answer, Finn. | 没有完美答案的 芬 |
[40:21] | The grounder saved Octavia’s life, | 地球人救过奥克塔维亚 |
[40:23] | and Bellamy brought him back here and tortured him. | 而贝拉米把他带回这里折磨他 |
[40:25] | Yeah, but if he hadn’t brought him back here, | 是啊 但是如果没有带他回来 |
[40:26] | you’d be dead. | 你就会死 |
[40:27] | I know. I trust him. | 我知道 我相信他 |
[40:34] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的 |
[40:37] | I am. | 我是 |
[40:40] | Clarke… | 克拉克 |
[40:43] | You and Bellamy are leading us down a dangerous road. | 你和贝拉米将我们带上了危险之途 |
[40:46] | I wish you would’ve talked to me about it first. | 我希望你能先跟我说一声 |
[40:50] | I wish you talked to me about a lot of things, | 我希望你许多事情都能和我说 |
[40:53] | but you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[41:16] | Thank god it’s you. | 谢天谢地 是你 |
[41:18] | I thought I was about to float. | 我以为我会被流放呢 |
[41:24] | It won’t come to that, commander. | 不会的 指挥官 |
[41:27] | Wait. What’s going on? | 等下 怎么了 |
[41:28] | I did what you asked me–agh! | 我按你要求的做了 |