时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I was born in space. | 我出生在宇宙中 |
[00:05] | I’ve never felt the sun on my face, | 我从未感受过阳光照在脸上 |
[00:07] | or breathed real air or floated in the water. | 从未呼吸过真正的空气或在水中漂浮过 |
[00:11] | None of us have. | 我们都是 |
[00:12] | For 3 generations, the Ark has kept what’s left | 整整三代以来 方舟维持了 |
[00:15] | of the human race alive, | 剩下的人类的生存 |
[00:17] | but now our home is dying. | 但如今 我们的家园濒临毁灭 |
[00:19] | And we, are the last hope of mankind. | 而我们 是人类最后的希望 |
[00:22] | 100 prisoners sent on a desperate mission | 100名囚犯被派往地球 |
[00:24] | to the ground. | 执行一项孤注一掷的任务 |
[00:26] | Each of us is here because we broke the law. | 来这的每个人都违反过法律 |
[00:28] | On the ground, there is no law. | 而地球上 没有法律 |
[00:30] | All we have to do is survive. | 我们要做的只有生存 |
[00:32] | But we will be tested, by the earth, | 但我们将接受考验 |
[00:35] | by the secrets it hides, | 接受地球的考验 秘密的考验 |
[00:37] | and most of all, by each other. | 最重要的是 接受相互的考验 |
[00:42] | Ark Station, please come in. | 方舟空间站 请回答 |
[00:45] | We need you. | 我们需要你们 |
[00:46] | Are you saying there are survivors on the ground? | 你是说地球上有幸存者吗 |
[00:48] | Yes. The earth is survivable. | 是的 地球可供人类生存 |
[00:51] | The grounder saved octavia’s life, | 地球人救过奥克塔维亚 |
[00:53] | and Bellamy brought him back here and tortured him. | 而贝拉米把他带回这里折磨他 |
[00:56] | My name is Lincoln. | 我叫林肯 |
[01:02] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[01:04] | With the grounder escaping, | 地球人逃走了 |
[01:05] | we should expect retaliation. | 我们得预防他们的报复 |
[01:07] | We are going to the ground, | 我们要去地球了 |
[01:09] | but not all of us are. | 但不是所有人都能去 |
[01:10] | There are 2,237 people on this Ark, | 方舟上有2237人 |
[01:14] | and there are only enough dropships to carry 700 people. | 可是运输机只能运载700人下去 |
[01:19] | My friends, this is an historic Unity Day. | 朋友们 今天是历史性的一个团结日 |
[01:24] | Every year, we mark the moment our ancestors | 每年我们都要纪念12空间站 |
[01:26] | of the 12 stations joined to form the Ark, | 组成方舟的日子 |
[01:29] | But this is the last time we do so while aboard her. | 今天是我们在方舟上的最后一次纪念了 |
[01:33] | Next year, on the ground. | 而明年 仪式将在地球上举行 |
[01:38] | Right. After we did all the work. | 说得真好听 等我们把活干完了才来享受 |
[01:41] | Someone shut him up. | 谁能让他闭嘴吗 |
[01:42] | You shut up, Miller. | 你才该闭嘴 米勒 |
[01:43] | No one’s forcing you to watch. | 又没人强迫你看 |
[01:46] | For 97 years, we have eked out an existence, | 97年来 我们都在努力维持生存 |
[01:49] | hoping that someday our descendants would return to earth… | 祈祷有天我们的后代能重回地球 |
[01:53] | Don’t tell me you don’t like Unity Day. | 别告诉我你不喜欢团结日 |
[01:57] | Unity Day is a lie. | 团结日就是个谎话 |
[02:00] | The Ark only came together | 方舟之所以形成 |
[02:01] | after the 13th station was blown out of the sky. | 仅仅是因为13空间站被炸掉了 |
[02:04] | Just not the version of history we like | 只不过我们不喜欢在派对上 |
[02:07] | to tell each other at parties. | 讲这个版本的历史而已 |
[02:09] | The Unity Day story gives people hope, though, | 但团结日的故事能给人希望 |
[02:13] | and peace came out of that violence. | 而且暴力之后终究迎来了和平 |
[02:16] | Yeah, but did there need to be violence at all? | 和平非得通过暴力实现吗 |
[02:31] | Monty strikes again! | 蒙蒂再次大展神威 |
[02:34] | Hey! Call this batch Unity juice! | 叫它团结果汁吧 |
[02:37] | Who’s thirsty? | 谁想喝 |
[02:39] | Monty! | 蒙蒂 |
[02:39] | There you go. | 给你 |
[02:44] | Hey. Save me some. | 给我也留点 |
[02:50] | Happy Unity Day. | 团结日快乐 |
[02:59] | Happy Unity Day. | 团结日快乐 |
[03:04] | Pass it around. | 大家都传一下 |
[03:07] | To our sons and daughters on earth | 地球上听着这个 |
[03:09] | listening to this message, | 消息的我们的儿女 |
[03:11] | we will see you soon. | 我们马上就能重逢了 |
[03:13] | The first exodus ship will launch in under 60 hours, | 第一艘多人飞船将于60小时内发射 |
[03:17] | carrying you the reinforcements that you need, | 带着你们需要的补给 |
[03:19] | so stay strong. | 所以再坚持一下 |
[03:21] | Help is on the way. | 救援马上就要到了 |
[03:32] | Hello, Abby. | 你好 艾比 |
[03:34] | Diana. | 戴安娜 |
[03:35] | We have seen the true soul of our people. | 我们都见到过人们最真实的一面 |
[03:37] | I hope there are no hard feelings | 我希望你不要记恨我 |
[03:39] | about me taking the council seat. | 得到了你议员的位子 |
[03:41] | No hard feelings about anything at all today. | 今天什么都不会让我不开心 |
[03:45] | That’s right. You’ll be able to see your daughter soon. | 就是 你马上就能见到女儿了嘛 |
[03:48] | But enough from me. | 我就不啰嗦了 |
[03:49] | You are all here for the pageant anyway, right? | 大家都是来参加庆典的嘛 |
[03:56] | He’s cutting his remarks short. | 他的讲话变短了 |
[03:58] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[04:01] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[04:02] | I helped him with his speech. | 我和他一起写的演讲稿 |
[04:04] | He’s leaving the best part out. | 他居然没讲最精彩的部分 |
[04:08] | Without further ado, I present the story of us. | 就不多说了 来看我们的故事吧 |
[04:19] | They tell me you’ll be on the first exodus ship. | 他们说你会坐上第一艘返程飞船 |
[04:21] | Yes. I’m overseeing security on the ground. | 没错 我要负责地球安全 |
[04:23] | Will you take the tree down for me? | 你能帮我把树带下去吗 |
[04:26] | Mom, I have job to do. | 妈 我有任务在身 |
[04:27] | Well, at least come to the departure ceremony. | 至少要来参加告别仪式吧 |
[04:29] | You could give the traveler’s blessing. | 你可以送上你的祝福嘛 |
[04:31] | Think of it as a good-bye gift for your mother. | 就把它当作送给母亲的告别礼物行吗 |
[04:33] | I don’t remember it. | 我都记不得了 |
[04:35] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[04:41] | Long ago when the earth was on fire, | 很久很久以前 地球一片火海 |
[04:43] | 12 stations floated through space all alone. | 12个空间站孤独的飘在宇宙中 |
[04:47] | Then one day, Mir floated by Shenzhen, | 一天 米尔号飞过了深圳 |
[04:50] | and they realized life would be better together. | 他们突然意识到一起生活会更好 |
[04:54] | The other stations saw this, | 另一个空间站看到了 |
[04:56] | and they wanted to be together, too. | 也想和大家在一起 |
[04:58] | When all the stations were joined, | 所有空间站都加入后 |
[04:59] | they called themselves… | 他们给自己起了一个新名字 |
[05:26] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[05:27] | I’ll go and find and your daddy. | 我会找到你爸爸 |
[05:30] | Jaha, are you ok? | 亚哈 你还好吗 |
[05:38] | Get him to medical now! | 送他去治疗 快 |
[05:39] | Kane! | 凯恩 |
[05:41] | Find out who did this! | 去查出来是谁干的 |
[05:47] | Mom. | 妈 |
[05:50] | Mom, mom. | 妈妈 |
[05:54] | We need triage supplies now! | 我们需要马上给伤员分类验伤 |
[06:14] | Dr. Griffin, we need your help over here. | 格里芬医生 这边需要你的帮助 |
[06:25] | In peace, may you leave the shore. | 愿你在平静中离开此岸 |
[06:31] | In love, may you find the next. | 在爱中到达彼岸 |
[06:36] | Safe passage on your travels | 安宁地踏上旅程 |
[06:40] | until our final journey to the ground. | 直至我们最终到达地球 |
[06:45] | May we meet again. | 愿我们能重逢 |
[06:57] | Marcus… | 马库斯 |
[07:00] | I’m so sorry. | 节哀 |
[07:07] | We need to get you out of here. | 我们得带你离开这里 |
[07:10] | Sir. | 长官 |
[07:13] | This was a coup. | 这是一次突然袭击 |
[07:15] | Councilors Cole, Kaplan, | 科尔议员 卡普兰议员 |
[07:16] | Muir, and Fuji are dead. | 缪尔议员 还有富士议员都死了 |
[07:18] | If you hadn’t cut your speech short– | 要不是你把演讲缩短了… |
[07:19] | Where’s councilor Sydney. | 西德尼议员在哪 |
[07:22] | She left before the blast. | 她在爆炸前离开了 |
[07:25] | I’ll find her. | 我会找到她的 |
[07:28] | You do that | 你去落实这件事 |
[07:30] | and double the guard at the dropship. | 并且加倍运输船的警卫 |
[07:32] | I’m putting the Ark on lockdown! | 我要全面封锁方舟 |
[07:40] | We are not missing that launch window. | 我们不会错过发射机会的 |
[07:54] | They suspect it was you. | 他们怀疑是你干的 |
[07:56] | The way I see it, we got two choices– | 依我看来 我们有两个选择… |
[07:59] | Stay and fight, | 留下斗争 |
[08:00] | in which case maybe we win | 那样的话 假如有足够的工人 |
[08:01] | if we can get enough workers to join us. | 加入我们 我们可能能赢 |
[08:03] | And if we don’t, what’s the second choice? | 假如我们输了呢 第二个选择是什么 |
[08:04] | Take the exodus ship now. | 现在就夺取返程飞船 |
[08:06] | It’s not ready. | 船还没准备好 |
[08:07] | Can our engineers get it ready? | 我们的工程师能把它准备好吗 |
[08:08] | To charge the batteries on a ship that size | 要给那么大一艘飞船充电 |
[08:11] | without causing a disruption to the Ark takes time. | 还不能影响到方舟 这是需要时间的 |
[08:14] | Then cause disruptions. | 那就别管会不会影响到方舟了 |
[08:15] | It’ll get cold. | 气温会下降的 |
[08:17] | With the lockdown, even they find a way | 在封锁的情况下 即使他们找到了办法 |
[08:18] | to isolate the lesser populated stations, | 来隔离人少的那些空间站 |
[08:21] | people will die. | 人们也会死的 |
[08:24] | So there’s casualties either way. | 所以无论如何都会有伤亡 |
[08:31] | Take the exodus ship. | 夺取返程船 |
[08:34] | We should have built a bigger bomb. | 我们就该造个更大的炸弹 |
[08:47] | Hey. The comms are still dead. | 通讯还是没连上 |
[08:50] | They cut out during the pageant. | 在庆典途中通讯就断了 |
[08:52] | Best Unity Day ever. | 这真是史上最好的团结日 |
[08:58] | Do you really think now is a good time to be having a party? | 你真觉得现在是举行派对的好时机吗 |
[09:00] | I mean, the grounder is out there. | 我是说 那个地球人还在外面 |
[09:01] | Grounders. By now, he’s made it home. | 是那些地球人 现在他已经回到大部队了 |
[09:04] | He’s probably putting together a lynch mob. | 他八成在集结一群愤怒的地球人 |
[09:06] | Relax. I got security covered. | 别担心 我在四周布置了警卫 |
[09:10] | Why don’t you go get a drink? | 你去喝一杯吧 |
[09:12] | You look like you could use one. | 看起来你很需要喝一杯 |
[09:16] | I could use more than one. | 我需要喝上不止一杯 |
[09:18] | Then have more than one. | 那就多喝几杯 |
[09:20] | Clarke, the exodus ship carrying your mother | 克拉克 返程船两天后就会 |
[09:22] | comes down here in two days. | 带着你的母亲下来了 |
[09:25] | After that, the party’s over. | 那之后 派对就得结束了 |
[09:28] | Have some fun while you still can. | 及时行乐吧 |
[09:30] | You deserve it. | 这是你应得的 |
[09:35] | Yeah. Ok. | 是啊 好吧 |
[09:42] | So do you by the way. | 你也是 |
[09:44] | I’ll have my fun when the grounders come. | 那些地球人来了我就能好好乐一乐了 |
[09:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:53] | Unity Day. | 团结日啊 |
[10:08] | Making bullets on Unity Day. | 在团结日造子弹 |
[10:11] | The grounders don’t know it’s Unity Day. | 地球人可不知道这是团结日 |
[10:15] | How did Bellamy get you to help? | 贝拉米是怎么说服你帮忙的 |
[10:16] | I volunteered. | 我是自愿的 |
[10:17] | We have to be ready to fight, right? | 我们得做好战斗的准备 是吧 |
[10:20] | Or we could try talking to them. | 或者我们可以试着和他们交流 |
[10:22] | They seem to prefer stabbing. | 他们看起来更乐意捅人而不是交谈 |
[10:26] | Violence is the only thing those people understand. | 这些人只知道暴力 |
[10:30] | You know, they could say the same thing about us. | 你知道吗 他们可能也是这么看我们的 |
[10:38] | if we keep going on this way, | 假如我们一直以暴力解决一切的话 |
[10:39] | We’ll never stop digging graves. | 伤亡永远不会停止 |
[10:42] | You didn’t see him, Finn. | 你当时没看见他是怎么样的 芬 |
[10:43] | It didn’t matter what we did to him. | 我们对他做了什么并不重要 |
[10:46] | He was ready to let you die. | 他当时可是准备好见死不救了 |
[10:49] | He was protecting himself. | 他是在自卫 |
[10:51] | Why are you defending him? | 你为什么要为他辩护 |
[10:58] | Never mind. | 没事了 |
[11:02] | Hope you know what you’re doing. | 希望你清楚自己在做什么 |
[11:09] | I know what I’m doing. | 我清楚 |
[12:01] | Better? | 有长进吗 |
[12:04] | We’ll make a warrior out of you yet. | 我们会把你打造成一个好战士的 |
[13:38] | Finn?! | 芬 |
[13:39] | Lincoln, wait, wait! | 林肯 等等 |
[13:41] | He’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[13:52] | I think you lost this. | 我猜你掉了这个 |
[14:01] | So what the hell are you doing here? | 所以说你到底在这里做什么 |
[14:03] | I could ask you the same thing. | 这话应该是我问你 |
[14:05] | I could also ask how long you’ve known | 或者我应该问问你知道他会说英语 |
[14:07] | he speaks english, | 多久了 |
[14:10] | But I won’t. | 但我不会问 |
[14:16] | You blew this when your people were hunting us. | 你的人在猎杀我们时 你吹响了这个 |
[14:20] | You saved our lives. | 你救了我们的命 |
[14:22] | I have to believe there’s more like you. | 我得相信有更多地球人是像你一样的 |
[14:27] | I stabbed you. | 我捅了你一刀 |
[14:29] | And we tortured you. | 我们也严刑拷打了你 |
[14:30] | If the two of us can get along, | 假如我俩都能和平相处 |
[14:32] | then maybe there’s hope. | 那说不定就有希望了 |
[14:34] | Learn from history | 我们应该从历史中吸取教训 |
[14:35] | instead of repeating it, right? | 而不是重蹈覆辙 是吧 |
[14:36] | How’s that gonna happen? | 要如何做到这一点 |
[14:39] | For starters, no more killing. | 首先 不能再有杀戮了 |
[14:43] | I don’t have the power to call a truce. | 我没权力宣布休战 |
[14:46] | Then bring me to someone who does. | 那就带我去见有权力的那个人 |
[14:49] | Hey, look. The rest of our people are coming down here. | 听着 我们的人在来地球的路上了 |
[14:53] | The first ship lands in two days. | 第一艘飞船会在两天后到达 |
[14:55] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[14:56] | And because of the attacks, | 然后因为你们之前那些袭击 |
[14:57] | they’re sending mostly soldiers, | 他们送下来的大多数是士兵 |
[14:59] | The people that enforce our laws. | 那些执行法律的人 |
[15:01] | The ark is about survival at any cost, | 方舟的准则就是不顾一切生存下去 |
[15:04] | and they’ll kill people who fall out of line. | 他们会杀掉任何越界的人 |
[15:08] | When those people get down here | 当那些人下来后 |
[15:10] | if they feel threatened, | 如果他们感觉到一丝威胁 |
[15:11] | they will start a war, | 他们就会发起战争 |
[15:13] | and I don’t want that. | 我不想看到那种事发生 |
[15:16] | Neither do you, | 你也不会想 |
[15:17] | and I think that’s why you blew that horn. | 我想这就是为什么你吹了那号角 |
[15:22] | Once the soldiers get here, it will be too late, | 一旦那些士兵来了 就晚了 |
[15:24] | and we’ll have no power to stop them, | 我们完全没有能力阻止他们 |
[15:27] | but if they see that we’re at peace, | 但如果他们看到我们和平相处 |
[15:30] | then maybe we have a chance to stay that way. | 那也许我们就能继续保持和平 |
[15:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:43] | You bring your leader, I’ll bring mine. | 你把你们头领带来 我去带我们的来 |
[15:46] | What… Bellamy? He’ll never go for this. | 谁 贝拉米吗 他绝不会同意的 |
[15:48] | No. Not your brother | 不 不是你哥哥 |
[15:53] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[16:04] | Check. Make sure everything’s cleared out. | 核对无误 确保所有地方都安全 |
[16:06] | – All right. – It’s clear back here. | -好的 -后边这安全 |
[16:11] | Sir, the dropship’s clear. | 长官 运输机安全 |
[16:14] | We did a full security sweep. | 我们做了全套安全检查 |
[16:17] | Ok, boys and girls. Play time’s over. | 好了 男孩女孩们 游戏时间结束了 |
[16:20] | Back to work. Let’s get this ship ready to launch. | 回去工作 让飞船准备好发射 |
[16:25] | I should be in medical, not packing first-aid supplies. | 我应该在医务室 而不是打包医疗补给 |
[16:27] | The injured have been taken care of, | 受伤的人被照顾得很好 |
[16:31] | and we can do nothing for the dead. | 至于死者 我们也无能为力 |
[16:38] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[16:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:45] | Vera was an amazing spirit. | 薇拉是个好人 |
[16:50] | This launch should be delayed | 这个发射应该延后 |
[16:52] | at least until you’ve questioned the terrorist | 最起码要在你审讯过那个 |
[16:54] | that set that bomb. | 安置炸弹的恐怖分子后 |
[16:55] | I put word out to my people | 我给我的人放了信 |
[16:56] | and just heard back. | 刚得到了消息 |
[16:58] | His name is Cuyler Ridley. | 他的名字叫凯勒·里德利 |
[17:01] | He’s a mechanic who lost his wife in the culling. | 他是个在大清洗中失去妻子的机械师 |
[17:08] | Yeah. I recognize him. | 没错 我认得他 |
[17:10] | So what makes you think he did it? | 为什么你觉得是他干的 |
[17:15] | He turned himself in. | 他自首了 |
[17:20] | Where have you been, Diana? | 你去哪了 戴安娜 |
[17:23] | Why did you leave the pageant early? | 你为什么提早离开了庆典 |
[17:24] | Well, thank god I did, or I’d be dead right now. | 幸好我离开了 不然我就死了 |
[17:28] | I guess we’re both lucky. | 我想咱俩都挺幸运的 |
[17:34] | Stay where we can find you. | 呆在我能找到你的地方 |
[17:37] | Where am I gonna go, Kane? | 我还能去哪 凯恩 |
[17:41] | Be careful. | 当心 |
[17:43] | Ridley’s dangerous. | 里德利很危险 |
[18:04] | You’re not gonna get this one. | 这个你绝对办不大 |
[18:05] | Yes, I am. | 我肯定可以 |
[18:06] | No. It’s not happening. | 不可能 不会的 |
[18:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:13] | What do you know? Her highness can actually party. | 真想不到 公主殿下还挺能玩的 |
[18:16] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[18:17] | So what are you gonna do | 如果那些士兵下来 |
[18:18] | when the guard come down and commandeer | 征用了蒙蒂的蒸馏器 |
[18:20] | Monty’s still? | 你要怎么办 |
[18:22] | Build another. | 再造一个 |
[18:25] | All right. You ready? | 好了 你准备好了吗 |
[18:28] | Oh. No. Wait. | 别 等下 |
[18:30] | I have done this before, I promise. | 我之前做过 真的 |
[18:37] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[18:39] | Let’s take a walk. | 咱们出去一下 |
[18:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:51] | Did something happen? | 发生了什么事吗 |
[18:52] | I need you to come with me, | 我需要你跟我来 |
[18:53] | but I can’t tell you why, ok? | 但是我不能告诉你原因 好吗 |
[18:54] | Finn, tell my why. | 芬 告诉我原因 |
[18:57] | Hey. Don’t. | 别 |
[19:03] | I set up a meeting with the grounders. | 我给你和地球人安排了一次会面 |
[19:06] | A meeting? I don’t understand. | 什么会面 我不明白 |
[19:09] | With who? How? | 和谁 怎么见 |
[19:10] | I was just with the grounder | 我刚在和那个在运输船那里 |
[19:11] | that we had in the dropship. | 被我们抓到的地球人在一起 |
[19:12] | His name is Lincoln. | 他的名字叫林肯 |
[19:13] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[19:14] | He spoke to you? | 他和你说话了 |
[19:15] | It’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[19:17] | If we want to live in peace… | 如果我们想要和平的生活 |
[19:18] | Finn, we can’t live in peace with people | 芬 我们没法和那些 |
[19:20] | who’ve done nothing but kill us. | 只会杀我们的人和平共处 |
[19:22] | Can you think of a better way to stop the bloodshed? | 你能想到别的方法来阻止杀戮吗 |
[19:24] | Yeah. With the guns that the guard bring down. | 有啊 用士兵带下来的枪 |
[19:27] | You really want a war? | 你真的想引发战争吗 |
[19:29] | Because at this rate, that’s what’s coming. | 因为按照现在的发展 这就是结果 |
[19:33] | Look. I know it’s a long shot, | 你看 我知道这是个大胆的尝试 |
[19:38] | but this is our world now, | 但现在我们是这世界的主人了 |
[19:41] | and I think we can do better than the first time around. | 我觉得我们可以比上一次做得更好 |
[19:46] | I trust him. | 我相信他 |
[19:50] | I don’t. | 我不信 |
[19:56] | But if we go, we have to bring backup. | 如果要去 我们最好带上后援 |
[20:00] | No way. We’re not bringing guns. | 不行 我们不能带枪去 |
[20:02] | Those weren’t the terms, | 条件里没这些 |
[20:03] | and if we’re gonna do this, | 如果我们要去谈 |
[20:05] | we got to give it a fair shot. | 那就应该给一个平等条件 |
[20:14] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[20:16] | Ok. I’ll–I’ll get my pack, | 好的 我去拿我背包 |
[20:18] | and I’ll meet you at the gate. | 然后我们在大门那见 |
[20:20] | Ok. | 好的 |
[20:29] | Hey. I need to talk to you. | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[20:32] | Having fun yet, princess? | 玩得开心吗 小公主 |
[20:34] | I’m serious. | 我是说真的 |
[20:35] | You always are, so talk. | 你总是很严肃 说吧 |
[20:39] | Finn’s set up a meeting with the grounders. | 芬和地球人策划了一场会面 |
[20:43] | I’m leaving to go talk to them. | 我要去和他们谈判 |
[20:45] | Because you figure that impaling people on spears is code | 因为你认为把人插在长矛上 |
[20:47] | for “let’s be friends”? | 为了”我们做朋友吧” |
[20:49] | Have you lost your damn mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[20:51] | I think it might be worth a shot. | 我觉得值得一试 |
[20:54] | I mean, we do have to live with these people. | 我们得同这些人一起生活 |
[20:58] | They’ll probably gut you, | 他们说不定会把你们开膛剖肚 |
[20:59] | string you up as a warning. | 再吊起来 以示警告 |
[21:01] | Well, that’s why I’m here. | 所以我来找你 |
[21:03] | I need you to follow us, be our backup. | 我需要你跟着我们 做后援 |
[21:07] | Does Finn know about this? | 芬知道这件事情吗 |
[21:09] | Finn doesn’t need to know, | 芬不需要知道 |
[21:12] | and, Bellamy, | 还有 贝拉米 |
[21:15] | bring guns. | 记得带枪 |
[21:27] | Hey, hey! There you are. | 你在这里呐 |
[21:29] | All right. Listen. | 听着 |
[21:30] | We’re playing drunkball. | 我们在玩扔球喝酒的游戏 |
[21:32] | I bet Monroe my team’s gonna win | 我和门罗打赌 我们队赢定了 |
[21:33] | the unity day title. | 团结日的封号是我们的了 |
[21:36] | That’s for you. | 这个是给你的 |
[21:37] | I know you zero-g mechs have | 我知道你们太空机械师 |
[21:39] | crazy hand-eye skills, | 手眼能力一流 |
[21:40] | so, huh? | 所以 |
[21:43] | You think? | 觉得如何 |
[21:44] | It’s got to be more fun than whatever you’re doing. | 不管你在做什么 这个绝对要有意思得多 |
[21:48] | I’m checking the gunpowder in these rounds | 我在查看这里的这些火药 |
[21:50] | so that if the grounders try to kill us all | 如果地球人想杀死我们全体 |
[21:52] | Maybe we can get a few shots off beforehand. | 至少我们还能提前开上几发 |
[21:55] | Hmm. That’s intense. | 挺紧张严肃的 |
[21:57] | Sure you know what you’re doing? | 确定你知道自己在做什么吗 |
[21:58] | Why does everyone keep asking me… | 为什么每个人老是问我 |
[22:00] | Damn! | 该死 |
[22:02] | You need hand now, you know, you almost blew it off? | 你需要人帮忙 你刚差点出事了 |
[22:06] | I got this. | 我能搞定 |
[22:06] | Hey. No one’s a better mechanic, | 没有比你能厉害的机械师了 |
[22:09] | all right, but this stuff requires a chemist. | 但是这东西 要化学家来摆弄 |
[22:14] | How’d you do in chemistry class? | 你化学课学得怎么样 |
[22:17] | Well, the fates are smiling upon you, my friend. | 你要有好运啦 我的朋友 |
[22:22] | I was great in chemistry. | 我化学可赞了 |
[22:27] | Nope. | 不行 |
[22:28] | Oh, it’s gassed off. | 有味道了 |
[22:31] | Pretty sure the acidic smell means | 这股酸味绝对说明 |
[22:33] | that the gunpowder’s degraded. | 火药的效力降低了 |
[22:35] | Better start a dud pile. | 最好把哑弹都清出来 |
[22:37] | You know, when my parents get here, | 如果我爸爸妈妈过来了的话 |
[22:38] | they can mix us up some new gunpowder. | 他们一定能混合做出新的火药 |
[22:41] | My dad’s gonna flip for this scrap metal. | 这些金属碎屑一定让我爸爸心动 |
[22:43] | “My kingdom for a soda can.” Heh. | “一个易拉罐就能搞定” |
[22:46] | That’s what he always used to say. | 他老说这句话 |
[22:48] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[22:50] | Got any family? | 还有别的家人吗 |
[22:52] | Nope. Just Finn. | 没有 只有芬 |
[22:56] | Well, we all got each other now, right? | 我们现在还有彼此 不是吗 |
[23:03] | Jasper, you’re coming with me. | 贾斯珀 你跟我一起来 |
[23:06] | I am? | 我吗 |
[23:07] | You handled yourself well in the cave | 在洞里跟那个地球人一起时 |
[23:08] | with the grounder. | 你表现得不错 |
[23:09] | I mean, I hit him in the head. | 我砸了他的脑袋 |
[23:12] | If you’re planning on shooting anything, | 如果你打算用这些东西开枪的话 |
[23:13] | You better think twice. | 最好考虑清楚 |
[23:14] | I haven’t checked those yet. | 我还没有检查 |
[23:15] | Give me some bullets that work. | 给我一些能用的子弹 |
[23:16] | What do you need them for? | 你要它们做什么 |
[23:18] | Your boyfriend’s being an idiot. | 你男朋友在做傻事 |
[23:23] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[23:24] | We should get Clarke. | 我们得找到克拉克 |
[23:27] | Clarke’s with Finn, isn’t she? | 克拉克跟芬在一起 对吗 |
[23:46] | I’d love it if you were right about this, | 你要是对的话 那我再开心不过了 |
[23:47] | but did you ever consider it might be a trap? | 但你有没有想过 这可能是个陷阱 |
[23:51] | Yep, but since it’s unity day, | 想过 但是既然是团结日 |
[23:53] | I decided to have hope instead. | 我觉得应该要抱一线希望 |
[23:58] | Hey. Let me have a look at that. | 让我看一看 |
[24:14] | Seriously, Finn, you’re putting a lot of faith | 老实说 芬 你太过自信了 |
[24:16] | in a guy who stuck a knife if you. | 这家伙曾经拿刀捅过你 |
[24:18] | And you’re sounding more and more like Bellamy. | 你说话越来越像贝拉米了 |
[24:20] | I’m just trying to keep us alive. | 我只是想让大家活下来 |
[24:24] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[24:39] | At least they’re good for something. | 至少 他们还有擅长的事情 |
[24:40] | Sorry about bringing up Clarke earlier. | 抱歉 我刚刚不该提克拉克的 |
[24:41] | That was awkward. | 太尴尬了 |
[24:42] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[24:43] | Both of you shut up. | 两个人都闭嘴 |
[24:44] | Keep your eyes open. | 瞪大眼睛看好了 |
[24:52] | You were seen planting the bomb, Ridley. | 你埋炸弹的时候被人看到了 里德利 |
[24:55] | You killed 6 people. | 你杀死了六个人 |
[24:57] | Should have been 7. | 应该是七个的 |
[24:58] | Jaha’s lucky he cut his speech short. | 亚哈运气好 提前结束了他的演讲 |
[25:01] | I know you’re upset about what happened at section 17. | 我知道 你为17区发生的事情难过 |
[25:03] | I lost my wife. You’re damn right I’m upset, | 我妻子死了我很难过 你说得太对了 |
[25:07] | but this is about more than the culling. | 但是不仅仅是因为缩减人口的事 |
[25:09] | workers all over the ark are tired of getting screwed. | 方舟上的工人早就厌倦了被欺压的生活 |
[25:12] | It’s our kids you sent to die on earth, | 我们的孩子还被派去地球送死 |
[25:14] | And who’s on the first dropship? | 第一架运输机上有谁 |
[25:16] | Not us. | 没有我们 |
[25:17] | Over and over, Jaha and rest of you on the council | 一而再地 亚哈还有议会其他成员 |
[25:20] | betray our trust. | 辜负了我们的信任 |
[25:21] | Today is your reckoning. | 今天 就是你的审判日 |
[25:24] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[25:25] | Who helped you? | 谁是你的帮凶 |
[25:28] | I know you didn’t act alone. | 我知道你不是一个人作案的 |
[25:29] | You don’t know Jack. | 你什么都不知道 |
[25:32] | You still think this is just about the chancellor. | 你还以为这个只是针对法官的 |
[25:42] | There goes the power. | 电力闪烁了 |
[25:43] | That’s our cue. | 这是我们的信号 |
[25:44] | Leave him. He’s gonna die in here anyway. | 别管他 在这里反正他也活不了 |
[25:57] | What’s happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[26:00] | I’m not sure, | 我不确定 |
[26:01] | but we’ve lost power | 但我们很多个空间站 |
[26:03] | to multiple stations… | 都丢失了动力 |
[26:04] | Farm, hydra, mecha. | 农场站 水站 机械站 |
[26:07] | Now we can vent in breathable air, | 我们可以放出空气供呼吸用 |
[26:10] | but the temperature in those sections is falling fast. | 但是那些区的温度骤降 |
[26:12] | People are gonna freeze to death. | 在那里的人会被冻死的 |
[26:15] | Lift the lockdown and evacuate those stations. | 开启紧闭仓用于疏散那些区的居民 |
[26:18] | Where’s Kane? | 凯恩去哪儿了 |
[26:18] | He’s interrogating the bomber. | 他在审讯投放炸弹的人 |
[26:19] | Sir… | 长官 |
[26:22] | Power’s out in prison station. | 监狱站停电了 |
[26:35] | Marcus! | 马库斯 |
[26:38] | It’s a mutiny. | 这是暴动 |
[26:40] | Diana Sydney– she’s–she’s diverting power. | 戴安娜·西德尼 她在转移电力 |
[26:44] | She’s taking the exodus ship. | 她要占领返程飞船 |
[27:03] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在做什么 |
[27:04] | This is our ship now. | 现在这是我们的飞船了 |
[27:07] | Chancellor on deck. | 法官来了 |
[27:15] | How many of our people are on board? | 有多少我们的人登船了 |
[27:16] | Less than 50%, ma’am. | 不到一半 女士 |
[27:17] | They’re all upstairs on the passenger deck. | 他们都在楼上旅客甲板上 |
[27:19] | Tell me about the cargo. | 物品呢 |
[27:21] | Nearly all here. | 几乎都在这里 |
[27:22] | Search all the decks. | 搜查所有甲板 |
[27:23] | Throw anyone not loyal to us | 把所有不忠于我们的人 |
[27:25] | out of the service hatches and back into the ark. | 都关到服务舱门外 赶回方舟 |
[27:27] | Lieutenant, you may give the order. | 中尉 你可以下命令了 |
[27:29] | Seal the doors, begin the launch protocol. | 关闭舱门 启动发射协议 |
[27:31] | We’re t-minus 5 and counting. | 起飞前五分钟倒计时 |
[27:33] | Let him go! | 让他走 |
[27:34] | He’s made his choice. | 他已经做了选择 |
[27:35] | He’ll warn Jaha. | 他会去警示亚哈的 |
[27:36] | That hardly matters now. | 那已经无关紧要了 |
[27:38] | This exodus ship belongs to all of you. | 这艘返程飞船属于你们所有人 |
[27:41] | You’re the future of the human race, | 你们是人类的未来 |
[27:44] | and today, I’m going to lead you home. | 今天我要带你们回家 |
[28:14] | So that’s how you set this up. | 这一切都是你做的吗 |
[28:17] | You helped him escape, didn’t you? | 是你帮助他逃跑 对不对 |
[28:20] | I trust him, Clarke. | 我相信他 克拉克 |
[28:22] | There’s a lot of that going around. | 这样的传闻太多了 |
[28:25] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[28:37] | What’s Octavia doing here? | 奥克塔维亚在这做什么 |
[28:48] | I guess we know how he got away. | 我想我们都知道他是怎么逃走的了 |
[29:14] | Wait. Look. | 等等 看 |
[29:21] | Oh, my god. Horses! | 天啊 是马 |
[29:30] | Hey. We said no weapons. | 我们说好不带武器 |
[29:37] | I was told there wouldn’t be. | 他们告诉我不会带武器 |
[29:39] | It’s too late now. | 现在说这个太晚了 |
[29:49] | She goes alone. | 她自己去 |
[29:55] | – I’ll be fine. – Clarke– | -没事的 -克拉克 |
[29:57] | Hey. It’s time to do better. | 是时候该做得更好了 |
[31:02] | Your name is Clarke? | 你的名字叫克拉克 |
[31:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:05] | I’m Anya. | 我叫安雅 |
[31:15] | I think we got off to a rough start, | 我想我们的开始并不顺利 |
[31:19] | but we want to find a way to live together in peace. | 但是我们想要找到和平共处的办法 |
[31:24] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[31:26] | You started a war that you don’t know how to end. | 你们挑起一场你们不知该如何结束的战争 |
[31:29] | What? No. We didn’t start anything. | 什么 不 我们没有挑起战争 |
[31:32] | You attacked us for no reason. | 是你们先无故袭击我们的 |
[31:34] | No reason? | 无故袭击 |
[31:35] | The missiles you launched | 你们发射的导弹 |
[31:36] | burned a village to the ground. | 把我们的一个村庄夷为平地 |
[31:40] | The flares? | 燃烧棒吗 |
[31:42] | No. That was a signal meant for our families. | 不 那是我们向家人发射的信号 |
[31:45] | We had no idea– | 我们也不知道 |
[31:46] | You’re invaders. | 你们是入侵者 |
[31:47] | Your ship landed in our territory. | 你们的飞船降落到我们的领土上 |
[31:50] | We didn’t know anyone was here. | 我们不知道这里有人 |
[31:52] | We thought the ground was uninhabited. | 我们以为地球无法住人 |
[31:54] | You knew we were here when you sent an armed raiding party | 你们派来武装突袭队时知道我们在这 |
[31:57] | to capture one of us and torture him. | 抓我们的人 还折磨他 |
[32:02] | These are all acts of war. | 这些行为都属于战争 |
[32:07] | I see your point. | 我知道你的意思了 |
[32:11] | That’s why we need to put an end to all of this. | 所以让我们需要终止战争 |
[32:21] | I told you. It happened very fast. | 我告诉过你这一切发生得太快了 |
[32:23] | I’m not even sure if Dr. Griffin was inside at the time. | 我都不知道格里芬医生当时在里面 |
[32:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:28] | Sir, the exodus ship is fully charged, | 长官 多人飞船已经充电完毕 |
[32:30] | and they’ve begun their launch protocol. | 他们已经启动了发射协议 |
[32:32] | It won’t launch when the door’s open, that’s correct? | 舱门开启时是不能发射的 对不对 |
[32:34] | It is. | 是的 |
[32:35] | Then get the damn door open. | 那赶紧把门打开 |
[32:36] | We can’t. It’s already pressurized, | 打不开 已经增压密封住了 |
[32:37] | and we can only open it from the inside. | 而且只能从里面打开 |
[32:39] | Keep trying! | 再试试 |
[32:40] | How long until launch? | 离发射还有多长时间 |
[32:41] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[32:43] | Diana, open the door! | 戴安娜把门打开 |
[32:45] | Sitrep forthcoming, ma’am. | 军情报告 女士 |
[32:46] | We should be ready for launch momentarily. | 我们已经准备好随时发射 |
[32:48] | Upper levels clear? Ok. Complete the sweep | 上层甲板清楚了吗 好 完成清扫 |
[32:50] | and secure the hatches. | 看好舱口 |
[32:51] | Yes, sir! | 是的 长官 |
[32:51] | Assume flight positions. | 进入飞行状态 |
[32:54] | Hey! What are you doing? | 你在这里做什么 |
[33:03] | Abby? | 艾比 |
[33:08] | Diana, don’t do this. | 戴安娜 不要这么做 |
[33:09] | It’s already done. | 已经来不及了 |
[33:10] | Get her out of here. | 把她丢出去 |
[33:11] | Wait. We could use a doctor on the ground. | 等等 在地球上我们需要医生 |
[33:14] | Come with us. | 和我们一起走 |
[33:15] | You owe Jaha no loyalty. | 你不欠亚哈什么 |
[33:17] | He’s killed your husband and betrayed you. | 他杀了你丈夫还背叛了你 |
[33:19] | You’re just like us. | 你和我们一样 |
[33:21] | Think of your daughter, Abby. | 想想你女儿 艾比 |
[33:23] | You can see Clarke again today. | 你今天就可以再见到克拉克 |
[33:31] | I’m nothing like you. | 我和你不一样 |
[33:37] | Abby! | 艾比 |
[33:45] | I got my pry bar in! | 我把撬棍塞进去了 |
[33:46] | Somebody get me a jack! | 快帮我一起撬 |
[33:54] | Lincoln said there are more of you coming down, warriors. | 林肯说 会有更多你们这样的战士来地球 |
[33:58] | The guard, yes, but also farmers, | 守卫 是的 但是他们同时也是农夫 |
[34:02] | doctors, engineers. | 医生 工程师 |
[34:04] | We can help each other | 我们可以相互帮助 |
[34:06] | But not if we’re at war. | 但如果我们处在敌对状态就不行 |
[34:10] | Can you promise that these new arrivals | 你能保证 再来地球的人 |
[34:12] | won’t attack us, that they’ll respect | 不会攻击我们 他们会尊重 |
[34:14] | the terms you and I agree on? | 你我达成的约定吗 |
[34:17] | I promise I will do everything I can | 我保证我会尽我所能 |
[34:20] | to convince them to honor the terms that we set. | 去说服他们尊重我们定下的条约 |
[34:23] | Why would I agree to an alliance | 我为什么要同意你们的人 |
[34:26] | that your people can break the moment they get here? | 一来这里就会解除的联盟 |
[34:35] | Grounder princess looks pissed. | 地球公主看起来很生气 |
[34:37] | Our princess has that effect. | 我们的小公主有这种作用 |
[34:40] | If you fire the first shot, | 如果你先动手 |
[34:42] | those people coming down won’t bother negotiating. | 那些从太空来的人都不用再和你谈判了 |
[34:47] | Our technology– they will wipe you out. | 我们的技术 能干掉你们所有人 |
[34:53] | They wouldn’t be first to try. | 他们不是第一个想要这么干的了 |
[35:04] | Oh, no. No. This is bad. | 不 不妙啊 |
[35:07] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[35:24] | There’s grounders in the trees. | 树上有地球人 |
[35:25] | What? | 什么 |
[35:26] | Where? | 哪里 |
[35:27] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[35:28] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么都没看到 |
[35:30] | They’re gonna shoot! Clarke, run! | 他们要射箭了 克拉克 快跑 |
[35:33] | Run! | 快跑 |
[35:43] | Clarke, get down! | 克拉克 趴下 |
[35:51] | Finn, get back! | 芬 回来 |
[35:55] | Go, go! | 走 走啊 |
[36:07] | Oh, my god! Lincoln! You’ve been hit. | 我的天 林肯 你中箭了 |
[36:10] | It’s just a scratch. | 只不过是擦伤 |
[36:14] | Ok. Run. Don’t stop till you get behind your walls. | 好了 快跑 一直跑到围墙之后 |
[36:15] | Go! Take her! | 走啊 带上她 |
[36:17] | Lincoln, no! | 林肯 不 |
[36:18] | Go! | 快走 |
[36:37] | I got the jack! | 我拿来了千斤顶 |
[36:44] | Where’s Abby? Send her through! | 艾比在哪 让她来 |
[36:46] | I will if you let the doors close. | 如果你关上门我就让她来 |
[36:50] | No, no, no. They haven’t decoupled! | 不 他们还没有退耦 |
[36:52] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:52] | It means the dropship’s still tied | 就是运输船还连接在 |
[36:54] | into all of our major systems– | 我们的主系统里 |
[36:55] | Power, water, air. | 电力 水 空气 |
[36:57] | If it launches, the ark will be crippled, | 如果它发射了 方舟就会受创 |
[36:59] | and everyone left on board will die. | 所有留在方舟的人都会死 |
[37:00] | Can we do it from our side? | 能从我们这边动手吗 |
[37:01] | Yes, but it takes hours, | 可以 但是要花几小时 |
[37:02] | and they’re not waiting! | 他们并不想等着 |
[37:03] | Diana, please! | 戴安娜 拜托 |
[37:05] | You don’t want to be remembered like this. | 你不想这样被大家所记住 |
[37:07] | I won’t be | 不会 |
[37:09] | because you brought this on yourself, Jaha. | 因为这是你自找的 亚哈 |
[37:12] | You promised the people truth, | 你保证过会给大家真相 |
[37:14] | and all you gave them were lies! | 而你却一直在骗他们 |
[37:15] | You had me shot! | 是你开枪杀我 |
[37:17] | You detonated a bomb in a public meeting, | 你在公共会议时引发了炸弹 |
[37:19] | killing 6 innocent people, | 杀死了6个无辜的人 |
[37:22] | and now you want to kill everyone on this space station | 现在你又想杀死空间站所有的人 |
[37:24] | to satisfy your ego? | 就为了满足你的自己 |
[37:26] | He is still lying to your face. | 他还在撒谎 |
[37:29] | There aren’t enough dropships to get everyone | 根本没有足够的运输船 |
[37:30] | down to the ground. | 让大家都回到地球 |
[37:35] | What is she talking about? | 她说什么 |
[37:40] | Trust me, we will figure this out. | 相信我 我们会想到办法的 |
[37:43] | We will survive, we always do! | 我们会活下来 一直都会 |
[37:46] | Go! Come on! | 快点 |
[37:47] | You can’t trust him. | 你们不能相信他 |
[37:49] | More than 1,000 people, most of them workers like you, | 一千多人 大部分像你们这样的人 |
[37:53] | are gonna be left behind to die. | 会被留下来送死 |
[37:57] | You can still save yourself. | 你们可以自我拯救 |
[38:03] | I don’t trust either of you. | 你们俩我都不信 |
[38:07] | We’ve lost the main power generator. | 我们损失了主电源 |
[38:08] | But I’m going to the ground! | 但我要去地球 |
[38:13] | No! | 不 |
[38:16] | Launch! | 发射 |
[38:18] | Sirs, we have to go right now! | 长官 我们现在就得离开 |
[38:19] | Everybody out! | 大家都出去 |
[38:21] | Get back behind the containment doors. | 快去密闭舱门后面 |
[38:22] | Go, go, go! | 快走 |
[38:26] | Please, sir. | 拜托 长官 |
[39:14] | You got something to say? | 你有什么要说的吗 |
[39:15] | Yeah. I told you no guns! | 是的 我说了不许带枪 |
[39:16] | I told you we couldn’t trust the grounders. | 我告诉过你 我们不能相信地球人 |
[39:18] | I was right. | 我没说错 |
[39:19] | Why didn’t you tell me what you were up to? | 你为什么不告诉我你本来的意图 |
[39:20] | I tried, but you were too busy making bullets for your gun. | 我试着说了 但你忙于制造子弹 |
[39:23] | You’re lucky she brought that! | 你该感到幸运她带了 |
[39:25] | They came there to kill you, Finn. | 他们是来杀死你们的 芬 |
[39:26] | You don’t know that. Jasper fired the first shot! | 你根本不知道 是贾斯珀先开枪的 |
[39:29] | You ruined everything. | 你毁了一切 |
[39:32] | I saved you! | 我救了你 |
[39:37] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[39:38] | Well, if we weren’t at war already, | 如果我们之前没有处于交战 |
[39:39] | we sure as hell are now. | 现在肯定是了 |
[39:44] | You didn’t have to trust the grounders. | 你不必相信地球人 |
[39:46] | You just had to trust me. | 你只要相信我 |
[39:58] | Like I said, best unity day ever. | 正如我所说 最棒的团结日 |
[40:11] | The exodus ship? | 返程飞船 |
[40:15] | Your mom’s early. | 你妈妈提前来了 |
[40:25] | Wait. | 等下 |
[40:26] | Too fast. | 太快了 |
[40:29] | No parachute? | 没有降落伞吗 |
[40:31] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |