时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顧 |
[00:05] | Bellamy, stop. | 貝拉米 住手 |
[00:06] | He deserves to die. | 他該死 |
[00:07] | No. We don’t decide who lives and dies. | 不 我們不能決定別人的生死 |
[00:10] | We banish him. | 我們驅逐他 |
[00:13] | I think we got off to a rough start, | 我們的開始并不順利 |
[00:15] | but we want to find a way to live together. | 但是我們想要找到和平共處的辦法 |
[00:17] | You started a war that you don’t know how to end. | 你們挑起了一場不知該如何結束的戰爭 |
[00:21] | There’s grounders in the trees. | 樹上有地球人 |
[00:23] | Clarke, run! Run! | 克拉克 快跑 跑 |
[00:27] | Don’t stop till you get behind your walls. | 一直跑到圍墻之后 |
[00:28] | Go. Take her. | 走啊 帶上她 |
[00:29] | Lincoln, no! Go! | 林肯 不 |
[00:30] | Well, if we weren’t at war already, | 就算之前沒有開戰 |
[00:32] | we sure as hell are now. | 現在肯定是了 |
[00:37] | The exodus ship? | 返程飛船 |
[00:39] | Wait. Something is wrong. | 等等 不對勁 |
[01:13] | Clarke shouldn’t be out here. | 克拉克不該來的 |
[01:14] | Her mom was on the ship. | 她媽媽在飛船上 |
[01:16] | She’s looking for answers. | 她需要一個解釋 |
[01:18] | You want to help her, find me the black box, | 你要是想幫她 就幫我找到黑匣子 |
[01:21] | hard drives, anything that will explain | 硬盤驅動器 或是任何 |
[01:23] | why the ship crashed. | 能解釋飛船墜毀原因的東西 |
[01:31] | Stay sharp. | 要小心 |
[01:32] | Grounder retaliation for what happened | 地球人對橋上事件的報復 |
[01:34] | on the bridge is coming, just a matter of when. | 只是時間問題 |
[01:36] | Can you blame them? | 這能怪他們嗎 |
[01:37] | No. I blame you. | 不 該怪你 |
[01:38] | Maybe if you didn’t bring guns… | 要不是你帶著槍 |
[01:39] | If we didn’t bring guns, we all would’ve been killed. | 要是我們不帶槍 大家都會死 |
[01:43] | Why they’re coming doesn’t matter anymore. | 他們為什么來已經不重要了 |
[01:45] | It’s our job to be ready when they do. | 重要的是來的時候我們得做好應戰的準備 |
[01:48] | We’re on our own now. | 現在我們只能靠自己了 |
[01:59] | Clarke, stop! | 克拉克 別動 |
[02:05] | – Rocket fuel? – Hydrazine… | -是火箭燃料嗎 -是聯氨 |
[02:08] | highly unstable in its nonsolid form. | 液態時非常不穩定 |
[02:10] | If this stuff meets fire, | 要是遇到明火 |
[02:11] | we’re all pink mist. | 我們都會化成灰燼 |
[02:15] | Fire in the hole! | 小心手雷 |
[02:24] | We need to clear the area. | 我們得讓大家離開這里 |
[02:26] | Ok, then. | 好吧 |
[02:27] | We move in formation, no straggling, weapons hot. | 按編隊行動 不要離隊 拿好武器 |
[02:31] | We got to get back before dark. | 我們得在天黑前回去 |
[02:49] | Hey. No sign of your brothers or the others yet. | 還沒見到你哥哥或其他人 |
[02:51] | Hey. I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[02:57] | Jasper, tell us again, | 賈斯珀 再講一遍吧 |
[02:59] | how’d you stay so calm? | 你當時怎么保持鎮定的 |
[03:00] | I would’ve been terrified. | 換我肯定嚇死了 |
[03:02] | Fear is only a problem | 只有恐懼戰勝了你 |
[03:03] | if you let it stop you, right? | 它才是個問題 不是嗎 |
[03:04] | That’s not even his line. Finn said that. | 那都不是他的原創 那是芬的話 |
[03:07] | I saw the grounders in the trees. | 我看到樹上有地球人 |
[03:09] | It was like nothing I ever felt. | 那種感覺前所未有 |
[03:11] | Pure animal instinct took over. | 那刻只剩下純粹的生物本能 |
[03:14] | One pull of the trigger, two grounders dead. | 扣動扳機 兩個地球人就死了 |
[03:17] | “Pure animal instinct”? | 純粹的生物本能 |
[03:19] | More like pure pants-wetting panic. | 怎么不說純粹被嚇壞了 |
[03:20] | You don’t really know what you’re made of | 只有你死我活的時刻 |
[03:22] | until a moment like that when it’s kill or be killed | 你才能發掘出自己的潛力 |
[03:25] | and there’s just nothing between you and the tip of the spear. | 當你和矛頭只有一線之隔時 |
[03:27] | Ok. This has to stop. | 好吧 夠了 |
[03:29] | Come on. Let us have this. | 好啦 讓大家都聽聽吧 |
[03:32] | – “Us”? – Look at him. | -大家 -看嘛 |
[03:35] | The boy is a folk hero. | 孩子現在可是英雄 |
[03:38] | They even gave us a bigger tent. | 為這還換給我們一個大帳篷呢 |
[03:41] | Somebody hit the trip wire! | 有人觸發警戒線了 |
[03:43] | – Which wire? – Was it a grounder? | -哪道警戒線 -是地球人嗎 |
[03:45] | I don’t see anything. | 什么也看不到 |
[03:47] | Are you sure it was the trip wire? | 你確定是有人觸發警戒線了嗎 |
[03:49] | I got nothing. Connor? | 我什么也沒看到 康納你呢 |
[03:51] | Nothing. | 沒有 |
[03:52] | Something moved. | 有東西在動 |
[03:54] | There, there, there! | 在那里 |
[03:58] | Think I got him. Let’s go. | 我打中他了 走吧 |
[04:01] | Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[04:06] | Hey, slow down. | 慢點 |
[04:13] | Octavia, be careful. | 奧克塔維亞 小心 |
[04:22] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[04:26] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[04:29] | No way. | 不會吧 |
[04:33] | Murphy? | 墨菲 |
[04:48] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[04:56] | Everyone but Connor and Derek. Out… Now! | 除了康納和德里克 大家都出去 快 |
[05:00] | He claims he was with the grounders. | 他說他被地球人抓去了 |
[05:02] | We caught him trying to sneak back into camp. | 他想潛回營地時被我們抓到了 |
[05:05] | I wasn’t sneaking. | 我沒想潛回 |
[05:07] | I was running from the grounders. | 我是在躲地球人 |
[05:09] | Anyone see grounders? | 有人看到地球人嗎 |
[05:13] | Well, in that case… | 這樣的話 |
[05:14] | Hey, what the hell is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事啊 |
[05:15] | We were clear what would happen if he came back. | 我們都知道他回來會怎么樣 |
[05:17] | No. If he was with the grounders, | 不 要是他和地球人在一起 |
[05:19] | then he knows things that can help us. | 那就應該知道對我們有利的信息 |
[05:20] | Help us? We hanged him, | 幫我們 在我們把他吊起來 |
[05:22] | we banished him, and now we’re gonna kill him. | 驅逐了之后嗎 我們必須殺了他 |
[05:24] | Get the hell out of my way. | 讓開 |
[05:25] | No. Finn is right. | 等等 芬是對的 |
[05:28] | Like hell, he is. | 見鬼了他是對的 |
[05:29] | Clarke, think about Charlotte. | 克拉克 想想夏洛特 |
[05:31] | I am thinking about her, | 我是在想她 |
[05:33] | but what happened to Charlotte | 但是在夏洛特身上發生的事 |
[05:34] | was as much our fault as his. | 除了他之外 我們也一樣有錯 |
[05:39] | He’s not lying. | 他沒有撒謊 |
[05:40] | His fingernails were torn off. They tortured him. | 他的指甲被拔掉了 他們折磨了他 |
[05:45] | You and the grounders should compare notes. | 你和那些地球人應該交流一下經驗 |
[05:46] | The grounders know we’re at war. | 地球人知道我們已經開戰了 |
[05:48] | What did you tell them about us? | 我們的事你和他們說了多少 |
[05:52] | Everything. | 什么都說了 |
[06:00] | Once he’s better, | 他一旦有所好轉 |
[06:00] | we find out what he knows, | 我們就去弄明白他到底知道些什么 |
[06:02] | and then he’s out of here, ok? | 然后再把他趕出這里 行嗎 |
[06:03] | What if he refuses to leave? | 如果他不愿意離開呢 |
[06:05] | What do we do with him then? | 到時我們拿他怎么辦 |
[06:11] | Then we kill him. | 那樣的話我們就殺了他 |
[06:23] | Hey, Jasper, you’re on in 15. | 賈斯珀 15分鐘后就輪到你了 |
[06:28] | In case you’re hungry. | 以防萬一你餓了 |
[06:29] | Thanks. Be right out. | 謝了 我馬上出去 |
[06:34] | I like your tent. | 我喜歡你的帳篷 |
[06:37] | Maybe I could come by after your shift, | 也許等你輪完崗我能過來坐坐 |
[06:40] | hear about the bridge again. | 再聽你說說橋上發生的事 |
[06:44] | I’m actually busy later. | 實際上待會兒我有事要忙 |
[06:48] | Yeah. Ok. | 是嗎 好吧 |
[06:50] | Some other time, then. | 那下回再說吧 |
[06:53] | See you. | 再見 |
[06:57] | Are you kidding me? | 你腦子秀逗了嗎 |
[07:00] | That was there for the taking. | 她意圖表現得夠明顯了 |
[07:01] | Harper? She’s low-hanging fruit. | 你是說哈珀嗎 她唾手可得 |
[07:05] | Don’t tell me you’re still holding out for Octavia. | 別告訴我你還在等奧克塔維亞 |
[07:09] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[07:10] | Jasper, Octavia is not gonna happen. | 賈斯珀 你和奧克塔維亞沒可能的 |
[07:13] | She likes her grounders alive. | 她喜歡地球人活著 |
[07:14] | Go float yourself, Monty. | 少多管閑事 蒙蒂 |
[07:18] | I’m just telling you the truth. | 我只是實話實說而已 |
[07:19] | No. You’re telling me your truth. | 不 你只是在自以為是 |
[07:24] | I’m not like you anymore. | 我現在跟你不一樣了 |
[07:28] | What the hell does that mean? | 你他媽什么意思 |
[07:29] | It means you’re jealous, | 意思是你嫉妒我 |
[07:31] | and people think I’m cool, and that upsets you. | 大家都覺得我很酷 這一點讓你很不爽 |
[07:33] | But I think you’re cool, | 我也覺得你很酷啊 |
[07:36] | only no one had to die for me to see it. | 但你酷不酷不需要殺人來證明 |
[07:40] | You know what? | 你知道嗎 |
[07:42] | This is my tent, ok? | 這是我的帳篷 明白嗎 |
[07:43] | Bellamy gave it to me, | 貝拉米把它給了我 |
[07:44] | and if you have a problem with that, | 假如你對此有什么異議的話 |
[07:47] | maybe you should find somewhere else to sleep. | 也許你該另找個地方睡覺 |
[07:52] | Maybe I should. | 也許我真該這么做 |
[07:53] | – Then do it. – I will. | -那就做啊 -我會的 |
[07:55] | Good. | 好 |
[08:15] | Sorry. I didn’t know anyone was in here. | 抱歉 我不知道有人在里面 |
[08:18] | You ok? | 你還好吧 |
[08:22] | Yeah. | 還好 |
[08:23] | Still nothing from the Ark. | 方舟那邊還是毫無音訊 |
[08:25] | It’s like they shut it down from their side. | 他們好像切斷了通訊 |
[08:29] | It could be solar flares blocking the signal. | 有可能是太陽耀斑阻斷了信號 |
[08:31] | But you don’t think so. | 但你不這么認為 |
[08:34] | I got a bad feeling. | 我有種不祥的預感 |
[08:39] | There’s a lot of that going around. | 最近常常有不詳感覺 |
[08:44] | Clarke, wait. | 克拉克 等等 |
[08:49] | I’m sorry about your mom. | 我對你母親的事深感遺憾 |
[08:53] | Oh, my god, Clarke, your eyes. | 天吶 克拉克 你的眼睛 |
[08:58] | Clarke! | 克拉克 |
[09:01] | Where’s clarke? | 克拉克在哪里 |
[09:04] | – Clarke… – Connor? | -克拉克… -康納 |
[09:05] | It won’t stop. | 我流血不止 |
[09:07] | Clarke… | 克拉克… |
[09:09] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[09:15] | You ok? | 你沒事吧 |
[09:18] | Raven, get away from us. | 雷文 離我們遠一點 |
[09:20] | What? | 什么 |
[09:22] | They’re the ones who brought Murphy in. | 他們是把墨菲帶進來的人 |
[09:31] | Murphy, hey, | 墨菲 |
[09:32] | look at me. | 看著我 |
[09:34] | I need you to tell me exactly | 我需要你清清楚楚地告訴我 |
[09:35] | how you escaped from the grounders. | 你到底是怎么從地球人那里逃出來的 |
[09:38] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | -到底發生了什么 -我不知道 |
[09:39] | I woke up, and they forgot to lock my cage. | 我一覺醒來 他們忘了給我的籠子上鎖 |
[09:42] | There was no one there, so I took off. | 沒有人守著 所以我就逃了 |
[09:47] | They let you go. | 他們是故意放你走的 |
[09:51] | Bellamy, stay back. | 貝拉米 別過來 |
[09:53] | Did he do something to you? | 他對你做了什么事嗎 |
[09:59] | What the hell is this? | 這他媽是怎么回事 |
[10:06] | Biological warfare. | 是生化戰 |
[10:08] | You were waiting for the grounders to retaliate for the bridge? | 你一直擔心地球人會因為橋上的事報復我們 |
[10:11] | This is it. Murphy is the weapon. | 這就報復 墨菲就是武器 |
[10:23] | Is this your revenge, | 這就是你的報復嗎 |
[10:25] | helping the grounders kill us? | 幫地球人殺了我們 |
[10:26] | I didn’t know about this, ok, I swear. | 我不知道這回事 我發誓 |
[10:28] | Stop lying. | 別撒謊了 |
[10:30] | When are they coming? | 他們什么時候來 |
[10:32] | Murphy, think, all right? | 墨菲 好好想想 行嗎 |
[10:34] | What can you tell us that’s useful? | 你能告訴我們什么有用的信息嗎 |
[10:36] | Did you hear anything? | 你有聽見什么嗎 |
[10:39] | They are vicious, | 他們很邪惡 |
[10:41] | cruel. | 很殘忍 |
[10:42] | You want to see vicious? | 你想見識一下什么叫邪惡嗎 |
[10:43] | Don’t. | 別這樣 |
[10:45] | Whatever this thing is, | 無論這是什么病毒 |
[10:46] | it spreads through contact. | 都是通過接觸傳播的 |
[10:47] | Clarke? | 克拉克 |
[10:49] | Finn, you shouldn’t be in here. | 芬 你不該來這里 |
[10:51] | No one should. | 任何人都不該來 |
[10:52] | I heard you were sick. | 我聽說你病了 |
[10:56] | Clarke, what is this? | 克拉克 這是怎么了 |
[10:59] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[11:01] | Some kind of hemorrhagic fever. | 像是某種出血熱 |
[11:04] | We just need to contain it before… | 我們得盡快控制傳染 以免… |
[11:10] | Hey, don’t touch me. You could get sick. | 別碰我 你可能會被傳染 |
[11:12] | Wash your hands now. | 快去洗手 |
[11:16] | What the hell is happening to him? | 他到底怎么了 |
[11:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:28] | Is he… | 他是不是 |
[11:32] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[11:43] | Here. Alcohol. Hold out your hand. | 給 酒精 伸出手來 |
[11:49] | What do we do? | 我們怎么辦 |
[11:52] | Quarantine. | 隔離 |
[11:54] | Round up everyone who had contact with Murphy. | 召集所有和墨菲接觸過的人 |
[11:56] | Bring them here. | 把他們帶到這來 |
[11:58] | And everyone they had contact with? | 還有他們接觸過的所有人嗎 |
[12:01] | Well, we have to start somewhere. | 我們總得有個開始 |
[12:03] | Connor, who as with you when you found him? | 康納 你找到他的時候還有誰在場 |
[12:07] | Who carried him in? Think. | 誰背他回來的 好好想想 |
[12:12] | The first one there was Octavia. | 最先到場的是奧克塔維亞 |
[12:32] | Jee… | 天… |
[12:34] | Jeez, you scared me. | 天啊 你嚇到我了 |
[12:36] | How are you feeling? | 你感覺怎么樣 |
[12:37] | Fine. Get out. | 挺好的 出去吧 |
[12:39] | You touch Murphy yesterday? | 昨天你碰墨菲了嗎 |
[12:43] | – What? – Did you touch murphy yesterday? | -什么 -昨天你碰墨菲了嗎 |
[12:47] | I don’t know. I guess so. Why? | 我不知道 可能吧 怎么了 |
[12:50] | The grounders sent him here with a virus to infect us. | 地球人把他送到這里來讓我們感染病毒 |
[12:53] | Derek just died from it, | 德里克剛被害死了 |
[12:56] | another mark for your boyfriend’s book. | 可以在你男朋友書上再記一筆了 |
[12:59] | Get up. Clarke needs to examine you. | 起來 克拉克要檢查一下你 |
[13:14] | Ok. We’re done. | 好了 都檢查過了 |
[13:17] | No visible signs of swelling or bleeding. | 沒有明顯的紅腫或是流血 |
[13:20] | So you’re saying she doesn’t have it? | 你是說她沒被感染嗎 |
[13:21] | I’m saying she doesn’t have symptoms, | 我是說她沒有癥狀 |
[13:23] | but that could change. | 但情況可能會變化 |
[13:24] | We need to keep her here just in case. | 我們得把她留在這里以防萬一 |
[13:26] | No way. Look at this place. | 不行 你看看這里 |
[13:28] | She’ll get sick just being here. | 她呆在這才會生病 |
[13:30] | Do you want to stop the spread, or not? | 你到底想不想阻止蔓延 |
[13:33] | Look. I’ll keep her on the third level | 我會把她安排到三層 |
[13:35] | with the people who aren’t symptomatic yet. | 和那些還沒有癥狀的人在一起 |
[13:37] | Think of it as a way to stop her | 把這想成是防止她 |
[13:39] | from sneaking out again. | 再溜出去的方法之一 |
[13:40] | Screw you, Clarke. | 去你的 克拉克 |
[13:43] | I’ll let you know if her condition changes. | 如果她情況有變 我會通知你的 |
[13:49] | Octavia, wait. | 奧克塔維亞 等下 |
[13:52] | I need you to sneak out again. | 我需要你再溜出去一次 |
[14:02] | Lincoln? | 林肯 |
[14:06] | Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[14:15] | You knew. | 你知道 |
[14:18] | I tried to get you out of there. | 我試過把你帶離那里 |
[14:21] | You not see the flower? | 你沒看到花嗎 |
[14:23] | I saw it… | 我看到了 |
[14:25] | right before I found the kid your people sent to infect us. | 在我看到那個你們送來感染我們的人之前 |
[14:29] | People are dying, Lincoln. | 這病毒害死了很多人 林肯 |
[14:33] | Clarke sent me here for the cure. | 克拉克讓我來要解藥 |
[14:37] | There is no cure. | 這病毒沒解藥 |
[14:42] | So you were just gonna let my people die? | 所以你就要放任我們去死嗎 |
[14:45] | You were gonna let me die? | 你也打算讓我死嗎 |
[14:46] | The sickness passes quickly. | 疾病很快就會過去 |
[14:48] | Few are immune. | 少數人有免疫力 |
[14:48] | We use it to soften the battlefield. | 我們用此來減輕戰場負擔 |
[14:51] | I am not surprised you are one of the strong ones. | 看到你是強者之一 我一點也不吃驚 |
[14:54] | The battlefield? | 戰場 |
[15:03] | They attack at first light. | 他們會在破曉進攻 |
[15:09] | You’re gonna have to help me save them. | 你得幫我救救他們 |
[15:10] | I can’t. I tried. | 不行 我試了 |
[15:12] | My people think I’m a traitor now. | 我的族人認為我是個叛徒 |
[15:15] | Because of the bridge? | 因為橋上的事嗎 |
[15:16] | You were just trying to make peace. | 你只是想維護和平 |
[15:18] | It’s not the bridge. | 不是橋上的事 |
[15:25] | Because of me? | 因為我嗎 |
[15:33] | That doesn’t matter now. | 現在已經無關緊要了 |
[15:36] | I’m leaving, Octavia, right now. | 我要離開了 奧克塔維亞 馬上走 |
[15:41] | I want you to come with me. | 我想讓你跟我一起走 |
[15:44] | And go where? | 去哪里 |
[15:46] | East to the sea, then across it. | 向東 跨過大海 |
[15:49] | there’s a clan, allies of the woods. | 那里有個部落 樹木的伙伴 |
[15:52] | They’ll take us. | 他們會收留我們的 |
[15:56] | I can’t just let my brother get killed. | 我不能就這樣讓我的哥哥去死 |
[15:58] | There is nothing you can do to stop that now. | 你現在已經無法阻止了 |
[16:00] | I can warn them. | 我可以警告他們 |
[16:01] | Octavia, they’ll kill you. | 奧克塔維亞 他們會殺了你的 |
[16:05] | If you’re there at dawn… | 如果破曉時你還在那里 |
[16:07] | I won’t be. Just wait for me here. | 我不會的 在這里等我就是了 |
[16:11] | I’m coming with you. | 我要和你一起走 |
[16:41] | All right. Show is over. | 好了 都別圍觀了 |
[16:43] | Get back to your posts. | 回到自己的崗位上去 |
[16:48] | You got enough food in there, water? | 你那里有足夠的食物和水嗎 |
[16:51] | Yeah. Some medicine might be nice. | 有 再來點醫療品會更好 |
[16:56] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看能找到什么 |
[17:01] | Octavia, you ok? | 奧克塔維亞 你還好嗎 |
[17:05] | Bellamy, wait. She’s not here. | 貝拉米 等下 她不在這 |
[17:11] | I sent her to see Lincoln. | 我派她去見林肯了 |
[17:15] | Look. If there’s a cure, he has it. | 如果有解藥的話 他手上肯定有 |
[17:19] | I didn’t tell you | 我沒有跟你說 |
[17:20] | because I knew you wouldn’t let her go. | 因為我知道你不會放她走 |
[17:22] | If anything happens to her, | 如果她出了事 |
[17:24] | you and me are gonna have problems. | 我不會輕易放過你的 |
[17:26] | Bellamy… | 貝拉米 |
[17:28] | Bellamy! | 貝拉米 |
[17:29] | Out of my way. | 別擋路 |
[17:32] | Dude, your eyes. | 老兄 你的眼睛 |
[17:33] | Nobody touch him! | 誰都不準碰他 |
[17:35] | Get to the dropship now. | 到運輸機里去 快點 |
[17:39] | Hey, are you ok? | 你還好嗎 |
[17:44] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god, it’s on me. | 老天吶 老天吶 我被傳染了 |
[17:46] | Get away! Get back! Get back! | 走開 退后 別過來 |
[17:49] | Calm down. | 冷靜點 |
[17:51] | Put that gun down. Put that gun down. | 把槍放下 把槍放下 |
[17:53] | Put it down! | 你給我放下 |
[18:05] | This is exactly what the grounders want. | 地球人就等著這種情況發生 |
[18:08] | Don’t you see that? | 還看不出來嗎 |
[18:10] | They don’t have to kill us if we kill each other first. | 我們自相殘殺 他們就不用動手了 |
[18:13] | They won’t have to kill us | 如果我們都中了毒 |
[18:14] | if we all catch the virus. | 他們也不必動手了 |
[18:15] | Get back in the damn dropship. | 滾回運輸機上 |
[18:21] | Not to state the obvious, | 雖然聽起來像廢話 |
[18:23] | but your quarantine isn’t working. | 不過你的隔離計劃顯然失敗了 |
[18:27] | Finn, don’t touch her. | 芬 不要靠近她 |
[18:31] | Hey, let me go. I’m ok. | 放下我吧 沒事的 |
[18:34] | No, you’re not. | 沒事才怪 |
[18:36] | Octavia will come back with a cure. | 奧克塔維亞會拿解藥回來的 |
[18:38] | There is no cure. | 沒有解藥 |
[18:42] | But the grounders don’t use the sickness to kill. | 但地球人用這種病毒不是為了殺人 |
[18:45] | Really? | 是嗎 |
[18:47] | Tell that to them. | 你跟他們說啊 |
[18:50] | I warned you about seeing that grounder again. | 我警告過你 不準再跟那地球人來往 |
[18:53] | Yeah? Well, I have a warning for you, too. | 是嗎 那我也要警告你 |
[18:58] | The grounders are coming… | 地球人要攻過來了 |
[19:03] | and they’re attacking at first light. | 他們會在破曉時分進攻 |
[19:13] | Come on. | 來吧 |
[19:14] | I’ll help you get Clarke into the dropship. | 我幫你把克拉克送回運輸機里 |
[19:20] | How many bullets can you make by first light? | 天亮前能弄多少子彈出來 |
[19:28] | What do I have to do to stop you from coming in here? | 怎樣才能阻止你進來 |
[19:32] | Get better. | 等你恢復 |
[19:33] | If he’s not sick by now, | 如果他現在還沒感染 |
[19:34] | then he’s probably immune like me. | 可能他跟我一樣有免疫力 |
[19:36] | Here. Come on. She can take mine. | 這里 過來 讓她睡這里 |
[19:46] | What else did Lincoln tell you? | 林肯還跟你說了什么 |
[19:48] | The virus doesn’t last long. | 感染不會持續很久 |
[19:50] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[19:52] | I feel better. | 我感覺好點了 |
[19:53] | They need to stay hydrated. | 他們要補充水分 |
[19:56] | You need to stay hydrated. | 你才要補充水分 |
[20:01] | Ok. Them, too. | 好的 該他們了 |
[20:05] | Please? | 拜托 |
[20:08] | It’s ok. I’ll do it. | 沒事 我來吧 |
[20:09] | Just rest. | 好好休息 |
[20:10] | I’ll help you. | 我來幫你 |
[20:18] | You need to save yourselves. | 你們要想辦法保命 |
[20:20] | Just leave camp. | 趕緊離開營地 |
[20:21] | Take anyone healthy enough with you. | 帶上身體還健康的人 |
[20:23] | If you think that’s even a possibility, | 如果你覺得我會這樣做的話 |
[20:26] | you don’t know me very well. | 那你就太不了解我了 |
[20:30] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[20:37] | Look. At this rate, when the grounders get here, | 這種速度下去 等地球人過來 |
[20:39] | there won’t be anyone left to fight back. | 我們根本沒有還手之力 |
[20:41] | That’s the point. | 這個就是他們的目的 |
[20:46] | Then we slow them down. | 那我們就拖慢進攻 |
[20:49] | There’s 5 to a clip. Let’s go. | 里面有五發子彈 開始行動 |
[20:51] | We need to get these guns on the wall. | 把槍支靠墻放好 |
[20:52] | Why just 5? | 為什么只有五發 |
[20:53] | We’re running out of gunpowder. | 火藥不夠 |
[20:55] | Oh, we’re so dead. | 這下死定了 |
[20:56] | Don’t worry. I got your back. | 別擔心 有我在呢 |
[21:00] | Got something to say? | 你有什么意見嗎 |
[21:01] | Hey, guys, stay focused. We’re doing good. | 伙計們 專心點 情況不錯的 |
[21:03] | We need as many rounds done by dawn as we can. | 天亮前我們得盡可能多弄一些出來 |
[21:05] | It won’t matter if there’s no one left who can shoot. | 如果沒有會用槍的人 再多子彈也于事無補 |
[21:09] | What do we need to build a bomb? | 做炸彈要什么材料 |
[21:10] | Depends on what you’re trying to blow up. | 取決于要炸什么 |
[21:13] | How about a bridge? | 如果是炸橋呢 |
[21:15] | What are you talking about? | 這是什么意思 |
[21:16] | Murphy says he crossed a bridge | 墨菲說 從地球人營地回來 |
[21:17] | on his way back here from the grounders’ camp. | 途中經過了一座橋 |
[21:19] | Sound familiar? | 覺得熟悉嗎 |
[21:20] | Yeah. So what? | 是啊 那又如何 |
[21:22] | So the virus is fast. He’s already getting better. | 病毒去得快 他已經開始好轉了 |
[21:24] | Blowing the bridge won’t stop the attack, | 把橋炸了 雖然抵擋不了襲擊 |
[21:26] | but the longer we can delay it, | 但拖得越久 |
[21:28] | the more of us will be able to fight. | 可以戰斗的人就越多 |
[21:29] | Even if Murphy is telling the truth… | 就算墨菲說的是真的 |
[21:30] | And that’s a big “if”. | 而這個可能性很低 |
[21:32] | That bridge has survived a nuclear war | 那橋可是扛過了核戰 |
[21:33] | and 97 years of weather. | 和97年來的風吹雨打 |
[21:36] | It won’t survive me. | 我還沒出馬呢 |
[22:03] | Please don’t let me blow up. | 千萬別把我炸飛了 |
[22:29] | Ok. You can come in now. | 可以了 你們進來吧 |
[22:44] | That’s cute. | 別嚇我了 |
[22:46] | Relax. It needs an accelerant… | 放心 爆炸需要導火線 |
[22:48] | Gunpowder. | 火藥 |
[22:52] | Container of hydrazine. | 一罐聯氨燃料 |
[22:57] | Put the gunpowder around the hydrazine. | 再在聯氨周圍倒上一些火藥 |
[23:05] | Hit the bull’s-eye… | 擊中靶心 |
[23:10] | Win a prize. | 皆大歡喜 |
[23:12] | It’s the rest of our gunpowder. | 我們就剩這些火藥了 |
[23:14] | Won’t be able to make any more bullets. | 全用掉就沒法再做子彈了 |
[23:15] | Tonight we need a bomb. | 今晚我們需要這枚炸彈 |
[23:17] | We can worry about bullets tomorrow. | 明天再擔心子彈吧 |
[23:20] | If we do this and it doesn’t work, | 如果這招不管用 |
[23:23] | we’ll all be dead tomorrow. | 我們明天就都死定了 |
[23:29] | Then let’s make sure it works. | 那就確保這招管用 |
[23:31] | To be safe, you need to be at least 200 feet away | 為安全考慮 至少要離200英尺遠 |
[23:33] | to make the shot. | 才能開槍 |
[23:35] | No problem. | 沒問題 |
[23:36] | Which one of you plants the bomb? | 你們誰去安放炸彈 |
[23:43] | I will. | 我去 |
[23:45] | You won’t pick up a gun, but blowing people up, | 你不愿意用槍 但把人炸飛 |
[23:47] | that you’re OK with? | 卻無所謂嗎 |
[23:48] | We’re blowing up a bridge. | 我們這是炸橋 |
[23:49] | There’s not gonna be any people on it. | 上面不會有人的 |
[23:50] | Finn, we have one bomb. | 芬 我們只有一枚炸彈 |
[23:52] | We need to use it to kill as many of those bastards as possible. | 我們得用這枚炸彈 盡可能多殺幾個混蛋 |
[23:55] | But they don’t know we only have one bomb. | 但他們不知道我們只有一枚炸彈 |
[23:57] | If we did, why would we waste it on the bridge? | 如果只有一枚 怎么會浪費去炸橋 |
[23:59] | I’m talking about deterrents, | 我是指威懾力 |
[24:01] | peace through strength. | 依靠展示實力來維持和平 |
[24:02] | The appearance of strength, you mean. | 你的意思是要顯得己方有實力 |
[24:06] | Yeah. | 沒錯 |
[24:07] | Men who built the A-bomb | 造原子彈的人 |
[24:08] | thought they were peacemakers, too. | 也覺得他們是在維護和平呢 |
[24:11] | How’d that work out for them? | 最后結果怎樣 |
[24:16] | Don’t touch anything. | 什么都別碰 |
[24:20] | Who else can take a shot? | 還有誰能開槍 |
[24:22] | Appreciate the concern. | 多謝你這么關心我 |
[24:25] | Make sure the bomb is packed and ready to go in 10 minutes. | 把炸彈包好 確保十分鐘后就能行動 |
[24:39] | Jasper, come here. | 賈斯珀 過來 |
[24:43] | Hi. You need me to go with you to the bridge again? | 你還要我陪你去橋邊嗎 |
[24:46] | Stay back. | 別過來 |
[24:50] | I need you to take the shot. | 我需要你去開槍點火 |
[24:57] | Yeah. I can do that. | 好 可以 |
[24:58] | Don’t you have jobs to do? | 你們幾個沒事干嗎 |
[25:04] | If you miss, | 如果你失手了 |
[25:05] | if that bridge doesn’t blow, | 如果橋沒炸塌 |
[25:07] | we’re all dead. | 我們就都死定了 |
[25:10] | You got that? | 聽懂沒 |
[25:12] | Hey, why me? | 為什么讓我來 |
[25:14] | I mean, you’ve got 20 shooters. | 你有20個射手呢 |
[25:18] | I’m the only one not sick, right? | 只有我沒感染病毒 是不是 |
[25:22] | Right. | 是 |
[25:25] | Don’t miss. | 別失手 |
[25:33] | Bellamy! No. | 貝拉米 不要 |
[25:36] | Stay back. Make the shot. | 別過來 去點炸彈 |
[25:41] | Find Finn. Go. | 去找芬 快去 |
[25:47] | Hey, don’t just stand there. Get him into the dropship. | 別傻站著 把他抬到運輸機里 |
[25:49] | Sure. | 好 |
[25:58] | – Hey, Murphy… – Yeah? | -墨菲 -怎么了 |
[26:00] | Clarke says when that happens to roll him on his side. | 克拉克說他這樣時 該讓他側臥 |
[26:02] | I’m on it. | 這就去 |
[26:06] | Come on. Come on. Get on your side. | 好了 來 側臥著 |
[26:08] | You’re ok. You’re ok, all right? | 你沒事的 沒事的 |
[26:10] | I got you. Ok. Ok. Just breathe. | 有我呢 沒事的 深呼吸 |
[26:15] | Just breathe. All right. | 深呼吸 這就對了 |
[26:16] | Listen to me. You and me are good. | 聽著 你我之間什么事都沒有 |
[26:17] | All right. Just breathe. | 好嗎 深呼吸 |
[26:19] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[26:21] | I put the rope around your neck. | 你脖子上的絞繩是我套上的 |
[26:23] | Why are you helping me? | 你為何還幫我 |
[26:25] | Bygones. | 那都過去了 |
[26:31] | Bell? No. | 貝拉米 不要 |
[26:32] | Clear some space. Lay him down. | 騰點地方 讓他躺下 |
[26:36] | Oh, no. Bell… | 不要 貝拉米 |
[26:44] | Hey, big brother. | 哥哥 |
[26:49] | I’m scared. | 我好怕 |
[26:52] | I won’t let anything happen to you, | 我不會讓你受到傷害的 |
[26:55] | I promise. | 我保證 |
[26:58] | That’s what I said to you the day you were born. | 你出生那天我就是這么跟你說的 |
[27:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:02] | You told me that, like, 1,000 times. | 你跟我說了上千次了 |
[27:09] | I’m glad you’re here. | 有你在我真高興 |
[27:13] | Just get some rest now, ok? | 安心休息會兒 好嗎 |
[27:32] | Hey, Finn. It’s gone. | 芬 炸彈沒了 |
[27:35] | Monty, where’s Raven? | 蒙蒂 雷文呢 |
[27:36] | She left a while ago. | 她走了有一會兒了 |
[27:38] | The bomb. | 那枚炸彈 |
[27:40] | She’s planting it herself. | 她要自己去安炸藥 |
[27:47] | You want to come? | 你要一起來嗎 |
[27:50] | Why don’t you ask your new friends? | 你怎么不叫你的新朋友們 |
[27:52] | Jasper, let’s go. | 賈斯珀 走了 |
[28:17] | Thank god. | 謝天謝地 |
[28:48] | Here. | 給 |
[28:50] | Get the hell away from me. | 離我遠點 |
[28:51] | Bellamy, you’re sick, ok? | 貝拉米 你病了 |
[28:53] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想幫你 |
[28:55] | Here. | 給 |
[29:02] | When I get better, if you’re still here… | 等我好了 要是你還在… |
[29:05] | Hey, I got this one. | 我來吧 |
[29:09] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:17] | Here. | 給 |
[29:21] | You feeling better? | 你感覺好點了嗎 |
[29:23] | Yeah. | 是 |
[29:26] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[29:29] | You seen Octavia? | 你看到奧克塔維亞了嗎 |
[29:31] | She was up all night helping people. | 她一整晚都在幫助大家 |
[29:34] | Murphy gave her a break. | 墨菲讓她去休息一會兒 |
[29:35] | Don’t tell me you trust him now. | 別告訴我你現在相信他了 |
[29:37] | Trust? No. | 相信他嗎 沒有 |
[29:41] | I do believe in second chances, though. | 但我相信要給人第二次機會 |
[29:47] | It’s almost dawn. | 快破曉了 |
[29:49] | Better get everyone inside. | 最好讓大家都進到室內 |
[29:50] | If we lock the doors, maybe the grounders | 如果我們把門鎖上 那些地球人 |
[29:52] | will think we’re not home. | 也許會以為我們不在家 |
[29:53] | Not everyone is sick. | 還有沒生病的人 |
[29:54] | Sick is better than dead. | 生病比被殺強 |
[29:58] | You don’t think Finn and Jasper are gonna pull it off. | 你覺得芬和賈斯珀不一定能完成任務 對嗎 |
[30:01] | Do you? | 你認為他們能嗎 |
[30:06] | I’ll get everyone inside. | 我會叫所有人都進到室內的 |
[30:37] | Thank god. | 謝天謝地 |
[30:53] | So simple. You can do this. | 很容易 你可以做到的 |
[31:07] | Do you hear that? | 你聽到了嗎 |
[31:08] | War drums. | 戰鼓聲 |
[31:11] | Oh, we’re running toward the war drums? | 我們要朝著發出戰鼓聲音的方向去嗎 |
[31:14] | Oh, I hate this plan. | 我討厭這個計劃 |
[31:37] | Raven! | 雷文 |
[31:40] | She’s still building the bomb. | 她還在安裝炸彈 |
[31:42] | Hey, Finn, wait. No. She’s got this. | 芬 等等 別過去 她搞得定 |
[31:55] | No. | 不要 |
[31:57] | Raven get out of there now! | 雷文 快離開那里 |
[31:58] | Line up the shot. | 把槍準備好 |
[32:17] | Raven! | 雷文 |
[32:31] | Come on. Come on. | 快 快 |
[32:36] | – Is the bomb ready? – Yeah. | -炸彈準備好了嗎 -好了 |
[32:48] | Shoot,Jasper! Shoot! Shoot! | 開槍 賈斯珀 開槍 開槍 |
[33:07] | Oh, damn it. Damn it. | 該死 該死 |
[33:15] | You call that shooting? | 你那也叫射擊嗎 |
[33:16] | Monty? Last time was a fluke. | 蒙蒂 上一次只是僥幸打中 |
[33:18] | – I panicked. – So what? | -我當時是害怕了 -那又怎樣 |
[33:20] | You still made the shot, right? | 你照樣打中了不是嗎 |
[33:21] | Twice. | 打中兩次 |
[33:23] | – How many rounds? – 3. | -有幾發子彈 -三發 |
[33:27] | You got this. | 你能行的 |
[33:39] | Damn it. | 該死 |
[33:46] | Come on. | 來 |
[33:50] | Did you not hear me say you got this? | 你沒聽見我說嗎 你能行的 |
[34:14] | They did it. | 他們成功了 |
[34:24] | I am become death, destroyer of worlds. | 我成了死神 世界的毀滅者 |
[34:32] | It’s Oppenheimer, | 奧本海默的名言 |
[34:34] | The man who built the first… | 他制造了第一顆… |
[34:35] | I know who Oppenheimer is. | 我知道奧本海默是誰 |
[34:55] | We had to stop the attack. | 我們必須阻止他們攻擊 |
[34:59] | Look. There is so much you don’t understand. | 聽著 有很多事你根本不清楚 |
[35:01] | The mountain men, they’ll come, and they’ll kill us all. | 那些山地人會來把我們全殺了 |
[35:04] | We have to get out of here while we still got the chance. | 我們要趁還有機會的時候逃出去 |
[35:07] | The mountain men? | 山地人 |
[35:09] | You mean, the drawings in your book? | 你是指你冊子里的那些人嗎 |
[35:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:16] | Now let’s go. | 我們趕緊走吧 |
[35:16] | We got a lot of ground to cover before dark. | 天黑之前還有很多路要走 |
[35:20] | I’m not going with you. | 我不會和你走的 |
[36:01] | You’ll die here. | 你會死在這里的 |
[36:03] | Maybe. | 也許吧 |
[36:07] | Why? | 為什么要這樣 |
[36:10] | You just said it. They’re my people. | 你剛也說過了 他們是我的同胞 |
[36:22] | I’m sorry. | 對不起 |
[36:40] | Good-bye, Lincoln. | 再見 林肯 |
[36:55] | There! It’s them! Open the gate. | 快看 是他們 把門打開 |
[37:09] | Don’t let it get to your head. | 別像我一樣飄飄然了 |
[37:19] | Yes! | 好樣的 |
[37:41] | She’s getting stronger. | 她開始好轉了 |
[38:06] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[38:08] | Wouldn’t have had to if you didn’t take the bomb. | 如果你不去安炸彈的話 也不會需要我救你 |
[38:13] | – You hesitated. – What? | -你猶豫了 -什么 |
[38:18] | When Bellamy asked who was gonna take it, | 當貝拉米問誰去安炸彈的時候 |
[38:22] | you hesitated. | 你猶豫了 |
[38:25] | It’s what people do when they’re considering | 正常人在面對這種 |
[38:27] | something that might blow them up, right? | 可能會被炸飛的問題都會猶豫 對吧 |
[38:29] | You didn’t hesitate when Clarke was falling. | 克拉克暈倒的時候你可沒猶豫 |
[38:34] | You knew she had the virus, | 你知道她感染了病毒 |
[38:35] | but you caught her, anyway. | 但你還是抱住了她 |
[38:37] | – Raven… – You didn’t hesitate. | -雷文 -你沒猶豫 |
[38:44] | Raven, I love you. | 雷文 我愛你 |
[38:47] | Not the way that I want to be loved. | 可這不是我想要的愛 |
[38:53] | Not the way that you love Clarke. | 你對克拉克的愛不是這樣 |
[39:20] | It’s over, Finn. | 我們之間結束了 芬 |
[39:46] | You’re outside of the wall without a gun. | 在墻外待著你都不帶槍 |
[39:52] | 14 graves. | 14個墳墓 |
[39:56] | We need to talk about Murphy. | 我們得談談墨菲的事 |
[40:00] | He was right about the bridge. | 關于橋的事他沒騙我們 |
[40:02] | We’ll see. | 等著看吧 |
[40:04] | Octavia says the mountain men are pissed, | 奧克塔維亞說山地人被惹怒了 |
[40:06] | whatever that means. | 雖然我不懂什么意思 |
[40:08] | I’d say it means we need as many soldiers as we can get. | 意思是我們需要盡可能多的戰士 |
[40:12] | So, what, we have pardon power now? | 什么意思 我們現在要用赦免權了嗎 |
[40:17] | It’s hard running things. | 當管理者并不容易 |
[40:25] | 14. | 14個 |
[41:20] | Bygones. | 這才叫過去了 |