时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on “The 100.” | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:09] | You started a war that you don’t know how to end. | 你们挑起了一场不知该如何结束的战争 |
[00:11] | You have no idea what your people have done, | 你根本不知道你的人干了什么 |
[00:14] | the forces you unleashed. | 你激起的作用力 |
[00:15] | We had to stop the attack. | 我们必须阻止他们攻击 |
[00:17] | You stopped nothing. | 没用的 |
[00:18] | We have to get out of here while we still got the chance. | 我们要趁还有机会的时候逃出去 |
[00:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:21] | Not the way that I want to be loved, | 可这不是我想要的爱 |
[00:23] | not the way that you love Clarke. | 你对克拉克的爱不是这样 |
[00:25] | It’s over, Finn. | 我们之间结束了 芬 |
[00:27] | The dropship is still tied in to all of our major systems. | 运输机和各个主系统的链接还没断开 |
[00:29] | If it launches, the Ark will be crippled, | 如果发射 方舟就会受损 |
[00:31] | and everyone left on board will die. | 方舟上的所有人都会死 |
[00:35] | Launch! | 发射 |
[00:39] | You mom is early. | 你妈妈来早了 |
[00:40] | Something is wrong. | 不对劲 |
[01:00] | First watch is over. | 该换岗了 |
[01:02] | Go relieve Monroe on the south wall. | 让南墙的门罗下来吧 |
[01:04] | Keep your eyes open. | 小心点 |
[01:13] | Anything? | 有动静吗 |
[01:18] | It’s been two days. | 都两天了 |
[01:20] | Maybe the bomb at the bridge scared them off for good. | 也许桥上的炸弹事件吓退他们了 |
[01:24] | You believe that? | 你信吗 |
[01:29] | No. | 不信 |
[01:31] | They’re coming. | 他们会来的 |
[01:37] | Jasper thinks he can cook up some more gunpowder, | 贾斯珀说他能做火药 |
[01:39] | if he gets some sulfur, | 只要有硫磺 |
[01:40] | and Raven says she can turn that into landmines. | 雷文说她能用那个做地雷 |
[01:43] | So be careful where you step. | 你走路可要小心了 |
[01:46] | Funny. | 很有趣 |
[01:47] | What I really need is 1,000 more | 我需要的是1000发 |
[01:49] | of her tin can bombs I can roll into their village | 她那种罐头炸弹 我就能冲进他们村子 |
[01:51] | and blow those grounders to hell. | 把那些地球人炸上天 |
[01:55] | That’s what they want to do to us. | 他们也打算这样对我们 |
[01:58] | Can’t believe we survived 100 years | 延续地球文明100年的结果 |
[02:00] | just so we could slaughter each other. | 居然是为了互相残杀 |
[02:03] | There has to be another way. | 肯定有别的解决办法 |
[02:06] | Any word from the Ark? | 方舟有消息吗 |
[02:08] | Radio silence. | 无人回答 |
[02:12] | Finally ran out of air. | 终于没氧气了吗 |
[02:18] | Maybe my mom was lucky | 这样看来我妈妈在返程飞船上 |
[02:20] | being on the exodus ship. | 反而是种幸运 |
[02:23] | At least it was quick. | 至少死得毫无痛苦 |
[02:28] | No one is coming down to save us. | 没人会来救我们 |
[03:29] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[03:32] | Is anyone there? | 有谁在吗 |
[03:39] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[03:59] | Let’s get this party smoking. | 加点火吧 |
[04:07] | You don’t want the fire too big. | 火不能太大 |
[04:08] | So maybe just try to knock it down with some wet leaves. | 加点湿树叶压一下比较好 |
[04:11] | You get that from your boyfriend, | 这是从你男朋友那学来的吗 |
[04:13] | grounder pounder? | 地球囚徒 |
[04:14] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[04:15] | A hot fire is not gonna preserve the meat as well. | 火太大也不利于肉类保存 |
[04:18] | You can’t take the heat, get out of the smokehouse. | 你要是嫌热 那就别待在这儿 |
[04:21] | Should be kissing our asses for being allowed back in this camp. | 你应该很庆幸我们允许你们回来 |
[04:25] | Just keep working. | 继续干活 |
[04:30] | Your brother couldn’t get you a better job? | 你哥找不到稍微好点的活给你吗 |
[04:34] | Would think anything would be better | 干什么都比 |
[04:34] | than working in the meat furnace. | 在烤肉炉里工作好吧 |
[04:36] | Oh, probably. | 也许吧 |
[04:38] | That just means someone else would have to do it. | 但这活儿总得有人干 |
[04:51] | What’s for dinner? | 晚餐时间 干什么呢 |
[04:54] | Split loads, | 分裂加载 |
[04:56] | turning one bullet into two. | 一个子弹当两个用 |
[05:00] | It’s all I can do until we get more gunpowder. | 在我们有更多火药之前只能如此了 |
[05:03] | Jasper has a recipe. | 贾斯珀说他有配方 |
[05:05] | Yesterday I saw him taking buckets | 昨天我还见他拎了个桶 |
[05:06] | from the latrine. | 从厕所出来 |
[05:08] | I didn’t ask. | 我没问他要干嘛 |
[05:11] | Is one of those for me? | 有子弹是为我准备的吗 |
[05:13] | Maybe. Still deciding. | 说不定 还没决定呢 |
[05:20] | I keep wanting to apologize again. | 我一直想再次说声对不起 |
[05:25] | You don’t have to. We’re good. | 没必要 我们之间没问题 |
[05:31] | I got to get this done. | 我得把这个弄完 |
[05:33] | That’s bad. | 这下真是糟了 |
[05:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:35] | When you’re really pissed off, | 你真生气起来的时候 |
[05:37] | you always find a project, | 总会找件事做 |
[05:39] | something to keep your hands busy | 找件能让你的手忙个不停的事 |
[05:41] | so you don’t punch someone in the face. | 这样你就没法朝某人脸上挥一拳了 |
[05:45] | I’m not keeping busy, Finn. | 我不是在转移注意力 芬 |
[05:48] | I’m keeping us alive. | 我是在确保大家能活下来 |
[05:57] | Yeah. You’re right. That was a dumb thing to say. | 是啊 没错 我不该说那句话的 |
[05:59] | See you later. | 晚点见 |
[06:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:10] | We’re good. We’re good. | 我们之间没问题 真的 |
[06:13] | We are. | 没问题 |
[06:16] | I just want you to be happy. | 我希望你过得幸福 |
[06:19] | Guys! Fire! | 着火了 |
[06:21] | Go, go, go! All right. Come on. | 快走 快点 来啊 |
[06:28] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[06:35] | This is all your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[06:36] | We told you it was too much wood. | 我们告诉过你 你放太多木柴了 |
[06:38] | Get the hell away from me. | 你他妈放开我 |
[06:43] | Hey, stop! Save it for the grounders. | 住手 把这力气留着对付地球人去 |
[06:48] | Well, now what the hell are we gonna do? | 现在我们该怎么办啊 |
[06:50] | That was all the food. | 所有食物都在里面 |
[07:10] | Any idea what happened? | 你知道是怎么回事吗 |
[07:11] | Murphy says that Del kept feeding the fire, | 墨菲说德尔一直在往火里添柴 |
[07:14] | mostly because Octavia told him it was a bad idea. | 主要是为了和奥克塔维亚对着干 |
[07:18] | And we believe murphy? | 我们能相信墨菲吗 |
[07:19] | I do. Yeah. | 我相信 是的 |
[07:20] | We have some wild onions and nuts in the dropship. | 在运输船里还有一些野洋葱和坚果 |
[07:23] | It’s only enough to last us maybe one or two weeks. | 但也只够我们撑上个一周或两周 |
[07:26] | What’s left here? | 这儿还剩什么 |
[07:28] | Nothing. | 什么都不剩了 |
[07:30] | It all burned. | 全被烧没了 |
[07:36] | Then we have to hunt. | 那我们得去打猎了 |
[07:39] | Anyone we can spare goes out. | 所有空闲的人手全部都要去 |
[07:41] | The whole grounder army out there? | 在外面有支地球人大军的情况下吗 |
[07:42] | Look. We can’t defend ourselves if we’re starving. | 听着 我们饿着肚子可没法保护自己 |
[07:49] | Each group takes someone with a gun, | 每个小组配备一些带枪的人 |
[07:51] | and they’re for killing grounders, not food. | 枪的作用是杀地球人 而不是打猎 |
[07:54] | We don’t have the ammo. | 弹药浪费不起 |
[07:56] | Use the spears for hunting. | 打猎用长矛 |
[07:59] | Get what you can. Be back by nightfall. | 有什么猎什么 天黑前回来 |
[08:01] | No one stays out after dark. | 天黑后都不准待在外面 |
[08:08] | Clarke… | 克拉克 |
[08:09] | You alone? | 你没有组队吗 |
[08:11] | You maybe want to go together? | 也许你愿意和我一起 |
[08:14] | Sure. I’ll get some gear. | 当然 等我去拿点装备 |
[08:20] | You ready to go? | 你准备好了吗 |
[08:23] | I don’t think so. | 我不会和你一组的 |
[08:26] | Come on. I’m a good tracker. | 拜托 我很擅长追捕 |
[08:27] | You’re lousy with a spear, but you’re sneaky. | 你不太会用矛 但你很机灵 |
[08:29] | We make a good team. | 我们组合正好 |
[08:33] | Hey, partner, we’re wasting daylight. | 搭档 再拖下去太阳都要下山了 |
[08:35] | Oh, Finn, you’re joining the band? | 芬 你要和我们一起吗 |
[08:38] | – Sure. – Awesome. | -当然 -太好了 |
[08:40] | Haven’t really got a chance to hang with you guys much. | 我一直没什么机会和你们待在一起 |
[08:42] | Hey, do you even know how I got arrested on the Ark? | 你们连我在方舟上为什么会被捕都不知道吧 |
[08:45] | I’m dying to hear about it. | 我迫不及待想要听听了 |
[09:00] | We need more ammo. | 我们需要更多的弹药 |
[09:04] | That’s it till Jasper gets back. | 贾斯珀回来前就只有这么多了 |
[09:05] | Now get out of my tent. | 快滚出我的帐篷 |
[09:07] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[09:08] | The hell out of here. | 离开这里 |
[09:10] | No way. You’re not leaving. | 不行 你不能走 |
[09:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:14] | And what makes you think you can tell me what to do? | 你觉得自己凭什么命令我 |
[09:18] | Aren’t you a janitor? | 你不是门卫吗 |
[09:21] | Where you gonna go? | 你准备去哪 |
[09:22] | Into these damn woods. | 到那该死的树林里去 |
[09:23] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心了 |
[09:24] | I’ll find someplace safe. | 我会找个安全的地方 |
[09:27] | Just wait. | 等等 |
[09:31] | Don’t be an idiot. | 别犯傻了 |
[09:34] | You go alone, and you’re dead | 你自己去 必死无疑 |
[09:36] | or worse. | 也可能更糟 |
[09:42] | So what’s your plan, | 那你有什么计划 |
[09:43] | sit here until you run out of bullets? | 待在这里直到耗光子弹吗 |
[09:47] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[09:48] | Or until you come up with something better. | 或者等你想到更好的办法 |
[09:51] | Come on, Raven. | 别这样 雷文 |
[09:53] | You came down here in a pod | 你坐着逃生舱下来这里 |
[09:54] | You rebuilt yourself. | 自己又重建了个 |
[09:56] | You made a bomb out of a tin can. | 用罐头做了个炸弹 |
[09:59] | What else you got in that head of yours? | 你不能想出什么其他办法吗 |
[10:05] | Radios. | 无线电 |
[10:06] | We can’t defend ourselves if we can’t communicate. | 不能通讯我们就无法自卫 |
[10:09] | If we can build radios, walkie-talkies– | 如果我们做出无线电 对讲机 |
[10:11] | Then we can fight as a team. | 就可以作为一个整体来战斗 |
[10:12] | We’d have a chance, at least. | 最起码还有一线生机 |
[10:14] | See? We need you. | 看到没 我们需要你 |
[10:16] | You may be a huge pain in the ass, | 虽然你有时是个大麻烦 |
[10:18] | but you’re smart. | 但你很聪明 |
[10:25] | Anybody there? | 有人在吗 |
[10:28] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:39] | *Bottles of beer on the wall* | *架子上有几瓶啤酒* |
[10:43] | – *Bottles of beer* – Hello? | -*几瓶啤酒* -有人吗 |
[10:46] | *Take one down and pass it around* | *拿下一瓶递给别人* |
[10:48] | *Bottles of beer on the wall* | *架子上有几瓶啤酒* |
[10:51] | *Bottles of beer on the wall* | *架子上有几瓶啤酒* |
[10:53] | – Hello? – *Bottles of beer* | -谁在那里 –*几瓶啤酒* |
[10:57] | *Take one down, pass it around* | *拿下一瓶递给别人* |
[11:00] | Hey, hey, can you hear me? | 你能听到我吗 |
[11:01] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[11:04] | Councilor, sir? | 议员先生 |
[11:05] | It’s Wick, isn’t it, from engineering, | 你是威克 对吧 工程站的 |
[11:08] | – Sinclair’s apprentice? – Yeah, yeah. | -辛克莱的助手 -是 是 |
[11:09] | He had me come down here to override | 他让我下来覆写 |
[11:11] | the containment codes to keep the doors open. | 封禁代码 好让门都打开 |
[11:15] | Don’t tell him I messed up. | 别告诉他我搞砸了 |
[11:19] | You didn’t mess up. | 你没搞砸 |
[11:21] | We need to get your arm free. | 咱得把你胳膊弄出来 |
[11:23] | Yeah. Let’s do that. | 好的 就这么办 |
[11:26] | That sounds like a good idea. | 听起来是个好主意 |
[11:34] | Did you see anyone else around here? | 这附近还有别人吗 |
[11:36] | No. Heard there was a hull breach in engineering. | 没有 听说工程部有个缺口 |
[11:38] | It was a breach? | 有个缺口 |
[11:40] | What the hell happened, anyway? | 到底发生了什么 |
[11:46] | We were betrayed. | 我们被背叛了 |
[11:48] | Councilor Sydney, | 西德尼议员 |
[11:51] | she took the exodus ship by force. | 她用武力夺取了返程飞船 |
[11:54] | Damage to the ark was catastrophic. | 方舟受到了毁灭性打击 |
[11:57] | What a bitch. | 真是个贱人 |
[12:00] | My mom voted for her. | 我妈还给她投票了 |
[12:03] | I’m not gonna be able to open these doors | 我一个人打不开这门 |
[12:04] | without some help. | 需要点帮助 |
[12:06] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[12:07] | You can’t leave me, man. | 你不能离开我 老兄 |
[12:08] | I won’t leave you here. | 我不会不管你的 |
[12:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:30] | Aagh! Ah, my god, thank you. | 我的天 谢谢你 |
[12:32] | That was gr– aagh! | 这真是太… |
[12:36] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[12:39] | I can hear the pumps. | 我能听到鼓动声 |
[12:40] | I think the vents are working up ahead. | 我想上边的通风管还在工作 |
[12:44] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[12:45] | If you survived, there could be others. | 如果你幸存了 那可能还有其他人 |
[12:50] | It’s like a ghost ship. | 这像是艘鬼船 |
[13:10] | One of those scaly panther things? | 是那些带鳞的黑豹吗 |
[13:13] | Boar. | 是野猪 |
[13:14] | Good, because that panther meat is nasty, | 太好了 黑豹的肉太恶心 |
[13:19] | but I could eat a whole boar by myself, no joke. | 不过我现在能吃掉一整只野猪 不骗你 |
[13:24] | You know what the best part is of the boar? | 你知道在野猪身上最好吃的是哪里吗 |
[13:28] | It’s gonna sound gross. | 听起来可能有点恶心 |
[13:30] | Myles, quiet for a second. | 迈尔斯 先别出声 |
[13:33] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[13:35] | These tracks. | 这些爪印 |
[13:39] | They’re perfect. | 太清晰了 |
[13:41] | Too perfect. | 清晰过头了 |
[13:44] | We’re the ones being hunted. | 我们才是猎物 |
[13:48] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么都没看到 |
[13:55] | Myles. | 迈尔斯 |
[14:00] | Clarke, come on. We got to leave him. | 克拉克 快走 别管他了 |
[14:06] | – Clarke… – No. | -克拉克 -不要 |
[14:29] | Ah, yeah. Here. | 给你 |
[14:32] | Hey, how’s the air in here? | 这里的空气怎么样 |
[14:35] | Crappy. | 糟透了 |
[14:38] | I’m gonna check the next few compartments. | 我要去检查一下其它隔间 |
[14:41] | Whoa, hey, are you sure you want to do that? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[14:43] | This ship took a lot of damage. | 这艘船遭受了多处重创 |
[14:44] | You walk through the wrong door, you could be stepping out into space. | 你要是走错了门就可能一下子掉进太空里 |
[14:46] | We need to keep moving. | 我们必须找到出路 |
[14:49] | The air in here can turn bad at any time. | 这里的空气随时可以变质 |
[14:51] | At least we’re breathing. | 至少我们还能喘气啊 |
[14:52] | The CO2 scrubbers down here have kicked back on. | 这下面的二氧化碳洗涤器已经恢复功能了 |
[14:57] | They can restart themselves? | 它们能自行重新启动吗 |
[14:59] | No. The electrical fires blew out a DCDU. | 不能 超声波显示组件已经被烧毁 |
[15:00] | Everything is on manual. | 所有设备都需要手动操作 |
[15:09] | Is it getting cooler in here? | 这里是不是越来越冷了 |
[15:11] | I don’t feel it. | 我没感觉到 |
[15:14] | Could someone restart | 是不是有人重启了 |
[15:16] | the Central Cooling Exchanges in this level? | 这层的中央冷气交换器 |
[15:19] | No. That runs through the primary board. | 不会 那需要在主控制板操控 |
[15:20] | Earth Monitoring. | 地球监测中心 |
[15:25] | We need to get these people moving now. | 我们需要转移大家 |
[15:27] | Move them where? | 转移到哪里 |
[15:28] | The cooling air is a message. | 变冷的空气就是一条讯息 |
[15:32] | See, I think there’s someone alive in Earth Monitoring. | 明白吗 我认地球监测中心里有人活着 |
[15:36] | – The air is a message. – Yeah. | -空气是一条讯息 -没错 |
[15:38] | Ok. You have hypoxia, all right? | 好吧 你现在属于缺氧状态 |
[15:41] | So you’re working with about 10% of your brain. | 所以你只能用百分之十的大脑思考 |
[15:44] | We need to get them moving now. | 我们现在就需要转移 |
[15:47] | I am not gonna let these people die here. | 我不会让大家死在这里的 |
[16:10] | Yeah. We walked for about 3 miles. | 我们走了大约三英里 |
[16:13] | After crossing that creek, | 过了小河之后 |
[16:14] | another two or so before we got to the road. | 回到大路之前又走了大概两英里 |
[16:16] | I don’t think it matters, Finn. | 我觉得那都不重要了 芬 |
[16:18] | They don’t blindfold us, | 他们没罩住我们的眼睛 |
[16:19] | which means they don’t care what we saw. | 说明他们根本不介意我们看到了什么 |
[16:23] | They’re probably gonna kill us. | 他们很可能会杀了我们 |
[16:58] | What do you want from us? | 你们想怎么样 |
[17:06] | Help her. | 救她 |
[17:08] | If she dies, he dies. | 救不活她 他就得死 |
[17:20] | Rest in peace, Earth Monitoring. | 安息吧 地球监测中心 |
[17:25] | Let’s check passageway 4. | 我们检查一下4号通道 |
[17:27] | No. We got a jammed pressure door between us and pass. 4, | 不行 4号通道被一扇压力门挡住了 |
[17:28] | and we can’t get through here. | 我们到不了那里 |
[17:31] | It’s game over, man. | 游戏结束了 伙计 |
[17:32] | I need to talk to whoever is in there. | 我需要和里面的人通话 |
[17:35] | “Please” would be nice. | 说话不能客气点儿吗 |
[17:46] | Watch this. | 你看好了 |
[17:54] | Earth Monitoring, do you read? | 地球监测中心 你听到了吗 |
[18:01] | We read you. | 听到了 |
[18:02] | Who is this? Where are you? | 我在和谁通话 你在哪里 |
[18:05] | Sir, it’s good to hear your voice. | 长官 听到你的声音真好 |
[18:10] | Of course it’s you, Kane. | 当然是你了 凯恩 |
[18:13] | You’re too stubborn to die. | 你太固执 死不了的 |
[18:14] | I could say the same for you. | 彼此彼此 |
[18:17] | What is your situation? | 你情况如何 |
[18:19] | We have about a dozen survivors. | 幸存下来的人大概有十二个 |
[18:21] | That’s good work, councilor. | 真不错 议员 |
[18:26] | Sinclair is rerouting power and air to the mess hall. | 辛克莱在重新给食堂供电和供气 |
[18:31] | Lead your people there. | 把你的人带去那里 |
[18:33] | After we get you. | 先救了你再说 |
[18:36] | No. A fire burned through most of our oxygen. | 不 我们的氧气大部分被火烧了 |
[18:42] | We put it out, but we don’t have very long. | 虽然成功灭了火 但是时间不多了 |
[18:46] | All access is blocked. | 所有出口都被堵了 |
[18:49] | We are reviving as many ark citizens as we can | 我们在重新召集方舟上的人 |
[18:55] | before our oxygen runs out. | 趁氧气还没耗尽 |
[19:02] | I won’t leave you to die. | 我不会放你等死 |
[19:03] | As your chancellor, I am ordering you | 作为你的长官 我命令你 |
[19:07] | to gather as many survivors as you can | 马上召集能找到的所有幸存者 |
[19:10] | and lead them to the mess hall. | 然后带他们去食堂 |
[19:15] | Jaha out. | 谈话结束 |
[19:27] | Lead them to the mess hall, | 带他们去食堂 |
[19:28] | and when you get there, organize a search | 到达之后 开始派人搜索 |
[19:32] | station by station. | 一站一站来 |
[19:33] | Look for survivors. | 找幸存者 |
[19:42] | Let’s go to the mess hall. | 去食堂吧 |
[19:44] | Come on. | 快点 |
[19:52] | Hey, the chancellor is right. | 长官说得对 |
[19:55] | We all got to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[19:56] | This whole deck is an electrical fire | 整条飞船就是个不定时炸弹 |
[19:58] | waiting to happen. | 随时会发生火灾 |
[20:01] | That’s why you need to lead these people out of here… | 所以我才叫你带他们走啊 |
[20:06] | Please. | 请你 |
[20:06] | So, what, you’re got to save everybody but yourself? | 看来你是打算救了所有人自己牺牲啊 |
[20:09] | This is nuts. | 真够疯狂的 |
[20:12] | No one else can die because of me. | 不能让任何人因我而死 |
[20:15] | Go. Go. Get yourselves to safety. | 快走 去安全的地方 |
[20:48] | On 3. | 数三声 |
[20:50] | 1, 2, 3. | 一 二 三 |
[20:56] | Her name is Tris. | 她叫特丽丝 |
[20:58] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[20:59] | I don’t have any equipment. | 我没有任何工具 |
[21:01] | We’ll provide you with what we can. | 我们会尽力提供 |
[21:04] | Why do you think I can save her? | 你为什么觉得我能救她 |
[21:06] | Lincoln told her. | 林肯说的 |
[21:07] | Yes. Our healer is gone. | 对 我们的医生走了 |
[21:09] | There’s nothing we can do for her. | 我们帮不了她 |
[21:13] | For his sake, I hope you can. | 为了他的命 你最好尽力 |
[21:17] | Clarke, you can do this. | 克拉克 你做得到的 |
[21:20] | Wait. What happened to her? | 等等 她出了什么事 |
[21:23] | She was on the bridge when your bomb exploded. | 你的炸弹爆炸的时候 她在桥上 |
[21:27] | You did this to her. | 这是你造成的 |
[21:48] | I found some good antenna wire for the radios. | 我找到了一些做无线电的天线 |
[21:50] | This guy was using it to fix his bed. | 这人在用这些修床 |
[21:51] | You find anything else from the exodus ship wreckage? | 那艘多人飞船的废墟里有发现什么吗 |
[21:53] | Yeah, data log. | 有 黑匣子 |
[21:56] | Want to hear something weird? | 想听点诡异的事吗 |
[22:03] | Sounds like interference. | 这不是杂音吗 |
[22:04] | Wait. It get weirder. | 等着 有更诡异的 |
[22:06] | When the signal hit, | 信号来袭的时候 |
[22:08] | their nav. system went nuts. | 他们的导航系统崩溃 |
[22:09] | They never got it back, | 没能修复成功 |
[22:10] | and then…Boom. | 然后就 爆炸了 |
[22:13] | It’s like something was jamming the signal. | 好像有什么东西干扰了信号 |
[22:16] | That is weird. | 确实很奇怪 |
[22:17] | It also makes no sense whatsoever. | 但是也没什么意义啊 |
[22:19] | Now pull the drive-in speakers. | 把扬声器驱动卸了吧 |
[22:21] | You want to strip it? | 你要把它拆了吗 |
[22:23] | We’ll never find out where they crashed. | 这样就永远查不出坠毁的原因了 |
[22:24] | We need every component we can get our hands on | 要想造出对讲机 就需要利用所有资源 |
[22:25] | if we’re gonna make walkies… | 一切能拿到的资源 |
[22:29] | and I need the radio. | 这个无线电也需要 |
[22:31] | No way. | 不行 |
[22:32] | How are we supposed to contact the ark? | 这样怎么联系方舟的人 |
[22:40] | The ark is not there. | 方舟根本不在了 |
[22:42] | You’re listening to a hole in the sky. | 你只是在听外太空的一个洞 |
[22:45] | Hey, my family is up there. | 我的家人还在上面 |
[22:50] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[23:07] | The hunters are back? | 打猎的回来了吗 |
[23:08] | Is Finn with them? | 芬和他们在一起吗 |
[23:09] | I don’t think so. | 似乎不在 |
[23:11] | Hey, relax. | 别紧张 |
[23:12] | I’m sure Clarke is keeping him out of trouble. | 克拉克会看着他不惹麻烦的 |
[23:36] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[23:39] | They don’t waste time. I’ll get them that. | 他们还真是一点时间都不浪费呢 |
[23:41] | What’s it been, day and a half? | 这才多久 一天半吧 |
[23:45] | Mistaken me for someone who cares. | 你找错人了 我也不在乎 |
[23:48] | Time to move on. | 你该放开了 |
[23:59] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[24:01] | Moving on. | 放开啊 |
[24:18] | I’ve never been with anyone but Finn. | 我只和芬在一起过 |
[24:23] | Take off your clothes. | 把衣服脱了 |
[24:30] | Fine. I’ll go first. | 好吧 我先来 |
[24:45] | If you’re looking for someone to talk you down, | 你要希望找个人劝劝你 |
[24:47] | tell you that you’re just upset and not thinking straight, | 安慰你 说你不过是心急想不通罢了 |
[24:52] | I’m not that guy. | 我不会的 |
[24:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:28] | She’s getting worse. | 她情况更糟了 |
[25:29] | Help me lift her up. | 帮我把她抬起来 |
[25:31] | Oh, my God, here we go. | 天哪 好了 |
[25:35] | She’s not moving any air on the left. | 她左肺没有空气流动了 |
[25:38] | There’s fluid pressing on her lungs. | 有液体在压迫她的肺 |
[25:40] | I don’t see an entry wound. | 我没看到伤口啊 |
[25:41] | No. It wasn’t shrapnel. It was trauma. | 她不是被弹片击中 是受到了冲击 |
[25:44] | The force of the explosion, it hit her in the chest. | 爆炸的余波正击中她的胸部 |
[25:48] | She’s drowning in her own blood. | 她要被自己流的血淹死了 |
[25:50] | She can’t breathe. I have to relieve the pressure. | 她喘不过气了 我得释放她胸腔的压力 |
[25:56] | I need a small tube, | 我需要一小段管子 |
[25:58] | something rigid the size of my finger. | 指头那么大的硬管子 |
[26:07] | Here. | 给 |
[26:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:15] | Fifth intercostal space. | 第五肋间 |
[26:22] | This better work. | 最好管用 |
[26:34] | You’re ok. Attagirl. Breathe. | 你没事的 好姑娘 呼吸 |
[26:36] | What have you done? | 你把她怎么了 |
[26:37] | No. You don’t understand. She couldn’t breathe. | 不 你不懂 她喘不过气来了 |
[26:41] | Back off! | 别动她 |
[27:03] | Everybody gets oxygen now. | 给所有人吸氧 快点 |
[27:08] | Sir… | 长官 |
[27:11] | Sir, are you all right? | 长官 你还好吧 |
[27:16] | I gave you an order. | 我给你下了命令 |
[27:19] | You’re bound by law to follow. | 依法你必须遵守我的命令 |
[27:21] | The people in this room | 这屋里的人 |
[27:23] | are our best chance to save the Ark. | 是我们拯救方舟仅存的希望了 |
[27:27] | Besides, a wise man once told me… | 再说了 有个睿智的人曾教导我 |
[27:32] | I needed to learn when not to follow the law. | 我得会分辨何时该违抗法律 |
[27:39] | A wise man. | 睿智的人 |
[27:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:56] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在怎么做 |
[28:00] | She’s breathing a little better, | 她呼吸通畅点儿了 |
[28:01] | but even if we can save her, | 但就算我们能保住她 |
[28:03] | what happens then? | 又能怎样 |
[28:04] | Then maybe we don’t die today. | 说不定我们今天还能躲过一死 |
[28:08] | She’s hot. | 她很烫 |
[28:16] | Her heart rate is way up. | 她心率太高了 |
[28:19] | She’s probably septic. | 八成是感染了 |
[28:20] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[28:23] | It means her blood is poisoned. | 意思是她血液里有毒素 |
[28:26] | What about this stuff? | 这东西管用吗 |
[28:27] | That slows bleeding. | 那个能止血 |
[28:29] | Coagulant. No. | 那是凝血用的 不行 |
[28:31] | Lincoln had that same stuff at the dropship. | 林肯在运输船上用的也是这个 |
[28:33] | I don’t see any antibiotics. Maybe that lake seaweed? | 我找不到抗生素 湖里那种海藻呢 |
[28:37] | She doesn’t need seaweed. She needs real medicine. | 她不需要海藻 她需要药物 |
[28:39] | How could you send a little girl into battle? | 你怎么能让一个小姑娘去打仗 |
[28:41] | What is wrong with you people? | 你们到底什么毛病 |
[28:42] | She was with me. She was my second. | 她跟着我的 她是我的副手 |
[28:45] | It’s how we train them to be warriors. | 这样才能训练出武士 |
[28:47] | Oh, so the killing can just go on and on. | 然后继续杀人吗 |
[28:49] | Clarke– | 克拉克 |
[28:50] | You put the bomb on the bridge. | 是你在桥上放了炸弹 |
[28:52] | You did this to her. | 她这样都是你害的 |
[29:00] | She needs clean blood. | 她需要干净的血液 |
[29:03] | Transfusion? | 输血吗 |
[29:04] | Ok. There’s no tubing. | 好吧 没有管子 |
[29:05] | So we need a syringe, | 我们需要注射器 |
[29:07] | the biggest one you can find, | 能找到的最大注射器 |
[29:08] | and I need a cannula. | 还需要一个插管 |
[29:09] | It’s like a hollow needle. | 有点像空心针管 |
[29:47] | Did that help? | 有用吗 |
[29:50] | No. | 没有 |
[29:54] | Any word yet on casualties? | 死伤情况有消息吗 |
[29:56] | No. | 没有 |
[29:58] | Sinclair still has teams out assessing the damage, but… | 辛克莱派人出去估算损伤了 但是 |
[30:04] | whole stations may have been lost. | 也许整个空间站都不行了 |
[30:06] | I estimate no more than 1,000 survivors… | 我估计幸存者不会超过1000人 |
[30:14] | At least 1,500 dead. | 至少有1500人死亡 |
[30:17] | Hey, guys, I found something. | 我有发现 |
[30:19] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[30:20] | Mr. Wick has trouble with protocol. | 威克先生对协议有意见 |
[30:23] | What did you find? | 你发现了什么 |
[30:23] | Data from the exodus launch. | 返程发射的数据 |
[30:25] | The monitor says that service hatch beta | 检测器显示 维护舱口 |
[30:27] | was manually sealed before the launch from our side. | 在发射前是从我们这边被手动封闭的 |
[30:33] | There was someone in the service bay. | 当时维修舱里有人 |
[30:34] | But there are survivors? | 但那里有幸存者吗 |
[30:36] | People jumped ship at the last moment? | 在最后一刻弃船潜逃了吗 |
[30:38] | Maybe Sydney threw them off. | 也许是西德尼把他们扔了出去 |
[30:40] | Maybe they were a threat. | 也许他们是威胁 |
[30:43] | Could they still be alive in the service bay? | 他们会不会还活着 |
[30:46] | Well, sir, if they hunkered down and got lucky, | 长官 如果他们蹲坐着 还很走运的话 |
[30:49] | yeah, they could still be ticking, | 是有可能活着的 |
[30:50] | but they won’t be for long. | 但不会坚持太久了 |
[30:52] | Well, how do we get to them? | 我们如何接触到他们 |
[30:55] | How can we get to them? | 我们该怎么过去 |
[30:56] | We could try the maintenance shaft. | 我们可以试试维修轴 |
[31:00] | It’s sealed on both sides, so you’d have pressurization. | 两边都封死了 所以会增压 |
[31:02] | And it’s pressed right up against the fuel pods. | 它的位置处于燃料舱正对面 |
[31:04] | Without power to the coolant system, | 没有动力支撑冷却系统 |
[31:07] | it’ll be hot as hell in there. | 里面的温度会非常高 |
[31:10] | I have to try. | 我得试试 |
[31:19] | It’s as sharp as it’s gonna get. | 已经弄到最尖了 |
[31:21] | All right. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[31:26] | Bleach. | 漂白剂 |
[31:27] | Guess there’s no moonshine. | 我想也没有威士忌了 |
[31:30] | Ok. I’m gonna need your blood. | 我需要你的血 |
[31:32] | No. | 不 |
[31:34] | You’re from the same tribe. | 你和她来自同一种族 |
[31:35] | It’s the best match we’re gonna get. | 这是我们能得到的最匹配血液了 |
[31:37] | Clarke, if you’re gonna do something, | 克拉克 如果你要动手 |
[31:39] | you have to do it now. | 最好快点 |
[31:40] | Just use mine. | 用我的吧 |
[31:54] | I can’t find a vein. | 我找不到血管 |
[31:56] | She’s clamping down. She’s lost too much blood. | 血管开始缩紧了 她失血过多 |
[31:59] | – Clarke… – Oh, come on. | -克拉克 -快啊 |
[32:01] | She’s not breathing. | 她没呼吸了 |
[33:05] | Take him away and kill him. | 把他带走 杀了他 |
[33:07] | No. No. No. No! No. No. | 不不不 不不 |
[33:11] | I did everything I could. No! | 我已经尽力了 不 |
[33:13] | Clarke, stop. They’ll hurt you. | 克拉克 住手 他们会伤害你的 |
[33:16] | No. Get off. | 不 放开他 |
[33:19] | No. | 不 |
[33:32] | You’ll need this battery to open up the door to the bay. | 你会需要这块电池来打开那里的门 |
[33:37] | Good? Yeah? | 是好的吗 |
[33:51] | It’s not that hot. | 也没那么烫 |
[33:51] | Sinclair doesn’t know what he’s talking about. | 辛克莱不知道他在说什么 |
[33:53] | It’s a little warm. | 只是比较温热 |
[33:56] | So you’re not gonna talk me out of going? | 你不打算劝说我不要去吗 |
[34:00] | Nope. | 不 |
[34:04] | When you die, can I have your shoes? | 你死后 能把你的鞋给我吗 |
[34:08] | They’re much too stylish for you. | 太时尚了 不适合你 |
[34:32] | You finished the walkies. | 你造出了对讲机 |
[34:38] | I’m sorry about before, | 之前的事 我很抱歉 |
[34:41] | really, and about your family. | 真的 还有你家人的事 |
[34:47] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[34:50] | So all the hunters are back except Clarke and Finn. | 所有的猎人都回来了 除了克拉克和芬 |
[34:54] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[34:56] | Raven, they were with another kid–Myles. | 雷文 他们和另一个孩子在一起 迈尔斯 |
[35:00] | They all left camp together. | 他们一起离开营地的 |
[35:03] | All 3 of them are still out there? | 他们三个都没回来吗 |
[35:04] | Yeah. We’re going to look for them. | 是的 我们要出去找他们 |
[35:06] | Bring the walkies. | 带上对讲机 |
[36:15] | Come on. | 快点 |
[36:17] | Hey… Hey, wake up. | 醒醒 |
[36:25] | Abby? | 艾比 |
[36:29] | Abby, wake up. | 艾比 醒醒 |
[36:37] | It’s so hot. | 太热了 |
[36:46] | Anya will take no pleasure in your friend’s death. | 安雅并不会享受你朋友的死 |
[36:50] | Prove your worth, and you’ll be welcome here. | 证明你的价值 你就会被接纳 |
[36:54] | I couldn’t save Tris. Why would you want me? | 我没能救活特丽丝 你们为什么还会想要我 |
[36:58] | We told you. Our healer is gone. | 说过了 我们的医生不在了 |
[37:11] | Will I be able to go back to see them– | 我能回去看看他们吗 |
[37:14] | My friends, my home? | 我的朋友 我的家 |
[37:20] | Tomorrow there’ll be nothing to go back to. | 明天你就没地方可回了 |
[37:32] | Those marks on her shoulder, | 她肩膀上的那些标记 |
[37:34] | what were they? | 是什么 |
[37:36] | Lincoln has them, too. | 林肯也有 |
[37:38] | Each scar marks a kill in combat. | 每个伤疤代表战斗中杀死一个人 |
[37:41] | 5 kills? | 5个人 |
[37:45] | She was a little girl. | 她还是个小女孩 |
[37:47] | She was brave. | 她很勇敢 |
[37:51] | How many do you have? | 你有多少 |
[38:00] | That’s a lot. | 好多啊 |
[38:01] | And half were after I hurt my knee. | 有一半是我伤了膝盖后才有的 |
[38:42] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[38:45] | We’ll find them. | 我们会找到他们的 |
[38:46] | I thought you said you were heading west. | 我记得你说过你是往西去的 |
[38:48] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[38:48] | Just keep the moon on your left, | 保持月亮在你的左边 继续走 |
[38:50] | and you’ll find us. | 就能找到我们了 |
[38:54] | This morning, all I could think about | 今天早上 我一直在想 |
[38:55] | was how much easier this would all be | 如果芬不在了 |
[38:57] | if Finn was just… | 我就不会 |
[39:01] | gone. | 这么难受 |
[39:03] | You didn’t wish this into being, Raven. | 这件事不是你造成的 雷文 |
[39:06] | Stop torturing yourself. | 别再折磨自己了 |
[39:13] | Is anyone else hearing this signal? | 有其他人能听到这个信号吗 |
[39:16] | Just keep your eyes open. | 注意点 |
[39:18] | I think it’s the same thing we heard in the black box. | 我觉得这和那个黑匣子里的声音一样 |
[39:20] | Damn it, Monty, pay attention. | 该死的 蒙蒂 专心点 |
[39:22] | Do you see anything? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[39:25] | Report. | 汇报 |
[39:29] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[39:38] | There’s someone in the bushes. | 灌木丛里有人 |
[39:57] | Myles? Uh… | 迈尔斯 |
[40:00] | Myles, what happened? | 迈尔斯 发生了什么事 |
[40:02] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[40:03] | Clarke and Finn, where are they? | 克拉克和芬 他们在哪 |
[40:06] | Grounders took them. | 地球人抓走了他们 |
[40:08] | Take it easy. | 放松点 |
[40:10] | We have to get him back to camp. | 我们得把他送回营地 |
[40:12] | Bell, what about Clarke and Finn? | 贝 克拉克和芬怎么办 |
[40:20] | Raven, I’m sorry. | 雷文 我很遗憾 |
[40:30] | We need to make a stretcher. | 我们得做个担架 |
[40:35] | Monty, we’re heading home. You copy? | 蒙蒂 我们得回去了 收到没 |
[40:39] | Monty, can you hear me? | 蒙蒂 听到没 |
[40:47] | Monty… | 蒙蒂 |
[40:50] | Monty, where the hell are you? | 蒙蒂 你在哪 |
[40:55] | Report. | 汇报位置 |
[40:57] | Monty… | 蒙蒂 |