时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Bellamy, don’t do this. | 贝拉米 别这么做 |
[00:05] | Don’t do this. No! | 别这么做 不要 |
[00:08] | – He deserves to die. – No. | -他该死 -不要 |
[00:10] | We don’t decide who lives and dies. | 我们不能决定别人的生死 |
[00:12] | The exodus ship is still tied in | 返程飞船还链接在 |
[00:13] | to all our major systems. | 我们的主系统里 |
[00:15] | If it launches, the Ark will be crippled, | 如果它发射了 方舟就会受创 |
[00:16] | and everyone left on board will die. | 所有留在方舟的人都会死 |
[00:18] | Launch! | 发射 |
[00:25] | You started a war that you don’t know how to end. | 你们挑起了一场不知该如何结束的战争 |
[00:27] | You have no idea what your people have done. | 你根本不知道你的人干了什么 |
[00:29] | We had to stop the attack. | 我们必须阻止他们攻击 |
[00:31] | You stopped nothing. | 没用的 |
[00:32] | Clarke, come on. | 克拉克 快走 |
[00:35] | Clarke — uh! | 克拉克 |
[00:39] | Take him away and kill him. | 带出去杀掉 |
[00:41] | No. No. No! No! | 不不不 不不 |
[00:46] | Every simulation has been run. | 所有模拟分析都尝试了 |
[00:49] | Every system modification | 所有系统修复 |
[00:51] | has been made. | 都做了 |
[00:55] | The hard and simple fact is that in 51 hours, | 无法更改的事实就是51小时后 |
[00:59] | life on the Ark | 方舟的任何生命 |
[01:02] | will no longer be possible. | 都将不复存在 |
[01:06] | I choose to find consolation | 不过好在 |
[01:09] | in one remarkable truth. | 还有一件值得高兴的事 |
[01:12] | The surviving members of the 100 | 地球百子中的幸存者 |
[01:15] | have proven themselves to be more resilient | 证明了他们比我们想象的 |
[01:17] | than we could’ve ever imagined. | 要坚强的多 |
[01:20] | Our legacy will go on, | 我们的种族得以延续了 |
[01:23] | and for that… | 为此 |
[01:28] | I am not only grateful… | 我不仅感激 |
[01:31] | but I am proud. | 而且骄傲 |
[01:34] | So what do we tell our constituents to do now? | 那我们该告诉剩下的人做什么 |
[01:38] | What do we do now? | 我们又能做什么 |
[01:47] | Look inside. | 扪心自问 |
[01:50] | Find your peace. | 寻找灵魂的安宁 |
[01:57] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[01:59] | I’m releasing all available resources | 我会将所剩资源 |
[02:01] | to the surviving citizens of the Ark. | 全部分发给方舟剩下的居民 |
[02:04] | There will be no more rationing. | 这次不再定量配给了 |
[02:06] | What we have belongs to all of us. | 这些资源属于所有人 |
[02:26] | Are you all right, Abby? | 你还好吗 艾比 |
[02:28] | Yes. | 很好 |
[02:32] | I have a patient. | 我还有个病人 |
[02:32] | She was hurt in the bomb blast. I need to go. | 炸弹爆炸中受伤的 我得走了 |
[02:42] | Sir, is it wise to waste rations | 长官 还没确定没有希望了 |
[02:45] | when we don’t know for sure? | 就取消定量配给真的好吗 |
[02:47] | But we do know for sure. | 可我们已经确定没希望了 |
[02:50] | Well, I can’t just do nothing. | 我不能什么都不做干等着 |
[02:55] | I have to find a solution. | 我要去找解决问题的办法 |
[02:56] | Hey, I know this is hard to accept, | 我知道这个事实很难接受 |
[03:00] | but if you’d like to spend your remaining time | 但如果你想把仅剩的时间 |
[03:03] | rerunning simulations, | 都用来重做模拟分析 |
[03:06] | by all means, you can do that. | 我不拦你 |
[03:09] | I, however, will be spending my time | 不过我打算和我的家人还有 |
[03:15] | with family and a bottle of 97-year-old scotch. | 97年的苏格兰威士忌度过余下的时光 |
[03:40] | Come on. These foxholes aren’t gonna build themselves. | 快点 这些掩体可不会自己修建起来 |
[03:47] | Better hope those landmines work. | 这些地雷最好管用 |
[03:49] | All the gunpowder we’re wasting, | 我们浪费了那么多火药 |
[03:50] | we could be making more grenades. | 本来可以做更多手榴弹是 |
[03:52] | You want to come over here and test one? | 你想来亲自试试它的威力吗 |
[03:55] | Cute. I need this entire section mined by morning. | 很可爱 早上前整个区都要布上雷 |
[03:57] | Then you finish the south field. | 然后你再去弄南区 |
[04:02] | I told you, we’re going after Finn, | 我说过 明早我们要去找芬 |
[04:03] | Clarke, and Monty in the morning. | 克拉克 还有蒙蒂 |
[04:04] | And I told you, nobody leaves this camp. | 我也说过 谁都不许离开营地 |
[04:06] | I’m talking to you. | 我跟你说话呢 |
[04:09] | We can’t just abandon our people. | 我们不能随便就抛弃我们的人 |
[04:11] | You want to lead them, | 假如你想领导这群人 |
[04:12] | show them you give a damn. | 那就得让他们感受到你是在乎的 |
[04:16] | What the hell was that? | 那他妈的是怎么回事 |
[04:21] | What the hell is the matter with you? | 你他妈有什么问题 |
[04:22] | I’m sorry, man. I fell asleep. | 对不起 我睡着了 |
[04:23] | I’ve been on watch all day. | 我站了一天的岗了 |
[04:25] | We’ve all been on watch all day! | 我们都站了一天的岗了 |
[04:27] | That bullet was one less dead grounder. | 那颗子弹意味着少杀一个地球人 |
[04:29] | Bell, you’re scaring people. | 贝拉米 你吓到大家了 |
[04:31] | They should be scared! | 他们就应该懂得什么叫害怕 |
[04:33] | The bomb on the bridge bought us some time to prepare, | 桥上的炸弹给了我们一些时间去做准备 |
[04:35] | but that time is up! | 但如今时间到了 |
[04:38] | The grounders are out there right now, | 此时此刻地球人就在外面等着呢 |
[04:40] | waiting for us to leave and picking us off | 等着我们离开营地 然后把我们 |
[04:42] | one by one when we do! | 一个一个地解决掉 |
[04:45] | Clarke, Finn, and Monty are gone, | 克拉克 芬 蒙蒂都不见了 |
[04:47] | probably dead, | 八成已经死了 |
[04:51] | and if you want to be next, | 假如你们想成为下一个 |
[04:52] | I can’t stop you, | 我是拦不住你们的 |
[04:54] | but no guns are leaving this camp! | 但是不准把枪带出这个营地 |
[04:57] | This camp is the only thing keeping us alive! | 这个营地是唯一能保我们一命的地方 |
[05:07] | Get back to work! | 都回去工作吧 |
[05:41] | Your left flank is vulnerable. | 你左侧的防御很弱 |
[05:46] | My archers are in the trees | 我树上的弓箭手 |
[05:47] | with orders to kill anyone hostile. | 会遵照命令杀掉一切有敌意的人 |
[05:50] | You’re not hostile, are you, Tristan? | 而你没有敌意 不是吗 崔斯坦 |
[05:58] | So this is who’s beating you? | 这就是那个把你打趴下了的人吗 |
[06:02] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:05] | I’m the man sent to slaughter your people. | 我是被派来屠杀你的同胞的人 |
[06:10] | The commander sent you? | 司令派你来的吗 |
[06:14] | Your unit is mine now. | 你的人马现在归我管了 |
[06:17] | My rangers are hungry. | 我的骑兵都饿了 |
[06:20] | They’re at the river. | 他们在河边 |
[06:22] | Go feed them. | 去喂饱他们 |
[06:30] | We march on the invaders’ camp at first light. | 明早晨光初现我们就朝侵略者的营地推进 |
[06:34] | I’ll make quick work of what you failed to do, | 我会迅速地完成你没做到的事 |
[06:37] | starting with this one. | 就从她开始 |
[06:40] | Anya, look! Over there. | 安雅 快看 那边 |
[06:42] | A signal fire. | 烽火 |
[06:50] | Reapers. | 索命者来了 |
[06:52] | Let them know we see it. | 通知他们我们看见了 |
[06:56] | I’ll send my fastest rider to warn the commander. | 我会让我最快的骑士去给司令预警 |
[06:58] | No. There is no time. | 不行 没时间了 |
[07:00] | Kill the prisoner. | 杀了这个囚犯 |
[07:01] | Get to the river. | 到河边集合 |
[07:11] | Is the boy dead? | 那个男孩死了吗 |
[07:15] | – Good. – Finn. | -很好 -芬 |
[07:17] | Kill the girl, then catch up. | 把这个女孩也杀了 然后赶上来 |
[08:10] | Don’t you think I want to go after them, too? | 你以为我不想去找他们吗 |
[08:14] | If it was you out there, | 假如是你在外面 |
[08:17] | you think Monty, Clarke, or Finn | 你觉得蒙蒂 克拉克 或者是芬 |
[08:19] | would hide behind these walls? | 会躲在这里不出去吗 |
[08:22] | No. | 不会 |
[08:23] | They’d go after me. | 他们会去找我 |
[08:25] | Then they’d be dead, too. | 然后白白被杀 |
[08:27] | I am doing what I think is right for the group. | 我在做我认为对这个团队有好处的事 |
[08:31] | It’s funny, you didn’t think that way | 真是好笑 奥克塔维亚失踪的时候 |
[08:33] | when Octavia went missing. | 你可不是这么想的 |
[08:35] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[08:36] | More gunpowder for your minefield…Sir. | 去为你的布雷区多找些火药 长官 |
[08:45] | Water… | 水… |
[08:47] | Please. | 求你了 |
[08:53] | I’ll get you some. | 我去给你拿点 |
[09:15] | Water. | 水 |
[09:27] | This is for tying the noose that they hung me with. | 这是为了你当初做了他们用来吊死我的套索 |
[09:35] | Say hi to Colin for me. | 替我向科林问好 |
[09:51] | He stopped breathing. I was– | 他停止呼吸了 我是在… |
[09:54] | I was trying to help him. | 我是在试图救他 |
[10:13] | Murphy, just put the gun down. | 墨菲 把枪放下 |
[10:20] | He tried to kill me. | 他之前想杀了我 |
[10:23] | Hey, don’t move. | 别动 |
[10:26] | Ok. | 好的 |
[10:27] | Ok. | 好的 |
[10:31] | It’s cool. | 没事的 |
[10:34] | No, it’s not. | 不 不会没事的 |
[10:37] | You know what’ll happen to me | 你清楚假如你向贝拉米告密 |
[10:37] | if you tell Bellamy. | 我会有什么下场 |
[10:40] | Tell Bellamy what? | 告诉贝拉米什么 |
[10:49] | Give me the radio, Jasper. | 把无线电给我 贾斯珀 |
[10:59] | Murphy has a gun. He killed Myles. | 墨菲拿着一把枪 他杀了迈尔斯 |
[11:01] | Murphy, what the hell are you doing? | 墨菲 你他妈在干什么 |
[11:11] | Murphy! Murphy! | 墨菲 墨菲 |
[11:14] | Open the damn door! | 该死的 把门打开 |
[11:15] | You try to be a hero, Jasper dies. | 你要敢乱逞英雄 贾斯珀就小命不保了 |
[12:13] | Finn. | 芬 |
[12:17] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 天呐 我的天呐 |
[12:26] | I don’t understand how… | 我不明白 你怎么… |
[12:34] | Lincoln saved my life. | 林肯救了我的命 |
[12:36] | He killed one of his own people to do it. | 为此还杀害了他的同胞 |
[12:41] | Signal fire? | 那个信号 |
[12:44] | That was you? | 是你放出的吗 |
[12:46] | We needed a distraction. | 得转移他们的注意力 |
[12:49] | I’d say it worked. | 这招挺成功的嘛 |
[12:52] | Not well enough. | 显然不够成功 |
[12:53] | What’s it mean? | 你什么意思 |
[12:54] | It means Anya knows Clarke is not dead. | 意思是安雅知道克拉克没死 |
[12:56] | We need to hurry. | 我们得快点逃了 |
[13:01] | Let’s hope they follow the horse. | 希望他们会追着马去 |
[13:03] | Hey, what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[13:04] | Now we run. | 逃啊 |
[13:16] | Run. | 快跑 |
[13:17] | Come on. It’s right up here. | 跟上 就在这上面 |
[13:19] | What is? | 上面是什么 |
[13:20] | Some place they won’t follow. | 他们不会追来的地方 |
[13:26] | Oh, wait. Where does it lead? | 这通向哪里 |
[13:27] | Everywhere. There’s a tunnel to your camp. | 哪里都能去 有条隧道能直通你们营地 |
[13:29] | If we make it through, we should get there before Tristan. | 从那走应该能赶在崔斯坦之前到那 |
[13:35] | Go. Go! | 走 快走 |
[13:49] | Lincoln! | 林肯 |
[13:51] | Anya, no. | 安雅 住手 |
[13:53] | We know where they’re going… | 我们知道他们要去哪 |
[13:55] | If the mine doesn’t kill them first. | 如果他们能成功越过雷区 |
[13:58] | Go. Come on! | 我们走 快点 |
[14:11] | Abby, bp is dropping down to 96 over 55. | 艾比 血压降到96/55了 |
[14:14] | Never should’ve opened her back up. | 不该进行开腔手术的 |
[14:15] | It was the only way to save her. | 只有这样才能救她 |
[14:17] | Save her for what? | 救了她又能怎样 |
[14:19] | She’ll be dead in two days. We all will. | 反正两天后也会死 我们都会死 |
[14:21] | She’s crashing. | 她要不行了 |
[14:27] | Another amp of epi. Starting CPR. | 加一单位肾上腺素 开始心肺复苏 |
[14:35] | Come on. | 坚持住 |
[14:36] | We can’t give her any more epi, Abby. | 我们不能再给她注射肾上腺素了 艾比 |
[14:38] | Rationing is over. Now get me the damn epinephrine. | 配给制终止了 把该死的肾上腺素拿来 |
[14:40] | There is no more epinephrine. | 已经没有肾上腺素了 |
[14:41] | We’re all out. | 存货都用光了 |
[14:48] | Come on. Come on. Breathe. | 拜托 挺住 呼吸 |
[14:52] | You have to let her go. | 让她安息吧 |
[15:15] | I failed. I failed. | 我失败了 失败了 |
[15:19] | You did the best that you could. | 你尽力了 |
[15:21] | You always do. | 你一向如此 |
[15:26] | She’s gonna hate me forever. | 她肯定会恨我一辈子 |
[15:30] | She blames me for her father’s death. | 她认为是我害死了她爸爸 |
[15:35] | I’ll never get to make that right now… | 我永远不能修复我们母女的关系了 |
[15:42] | Never get to hug her. | 不能再抱她 |
[15:58] | Can’t protect her anymore. | 也不能保护她了 |
[16:01] | Clarke doesn’t hate you, Abby. | 克拉克不恨你 艾比 |
[16:03] | She’s just… | 她只是… |
[16:06] | She’s just strong-willed… | 她只是有点固执… |
[16:09] | Like her mom. | 这点跟她母亲一样 |
[16:11] | You gave her that. | 她的固执遗传自你 |
[16:13] | That’s how you’re protecting her, | 这就是你保护她的方法 |
[16:15] | And that’s what will keep her alive on the ground. | 这固执能让她在地球上存活下来 |
[16:22] | Thank you, Jackson. | 谢谢你 杰克逊 |
[16:36] | Now get out of here. Go on. | 出去吧 享受最后的时光 |
[17:07] | I just heard Murphy has Jasper. | 我刚听说墨菲抓了贾斯珀 |
[17:09] | Yeah. South foxhole done? | 是的 南边的避弹坑做好了吗 |
[17:12] | What? | 什么 |
[17:13] | Bellamy, my friend’s in there with a killer. | 贝拉米 我的朋友被个杀人犯抓住了 |
[17:14] | Oh, look around. No one’s working. | 你自己看看 没人在备战 |
[17:17] | If the grounders attack us right now, we’re all dead. | 如果地球人现在来袭 我们都得死 |
[17:19] | Murphy! | 墨菲 |
[17:20] | – Murphy, if you even touch Jasper, – Octavia | -墨菲 如果你敢伤害贾斯珀 -奥克塔维亚 |
[17:22] | – Octavia, I got this. – Really? | -奥克塔维亚 放心吧 -是吗 |
[17:22] | – I swear to god, you’re dead. – I’ve got this. | -我发誓 我会让你不得好死 -我有办法 |
[17:24] | Because it doesn’t look like you’re doing anything about it. | 看样子你什么都没做呢 |
[17:26] | Bellamy, you were right. | 贝拉米 你说对了 |
[17:29] | There’s a loose panel on the back. | 后面有个板松了 |
[17:30] | If I can pop it, we can get in through the floor. | 能撬开的话就能从下面爬上去了 |
[17:33] | Good. Do it. | 很好 去吧 |
[17:39] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:44] | Murphy, I know you can hear me. | 墨菲 我知道你听得见 |
[17:46] | All our ammo and food is in the middle level. | 我们的武器和食物都在中仓 |
[17:48] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[17:49] | You’re leaving us vulnerable to an attack. | 你这样让我们无法抵御袭击 |
[17:51] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不能容忍这种事 |
[17:53] | Yeah, well, in case you haven’t noticed, | 是吗 如果你还没留心 |
[17:55] | you’re not exactly in control right now. | 现在管事的不是你了 |
[17:58] | Come on, Murphy. | 得了 墨菲 |
[17:59] | You don’t want to hurt Jasper. | 你不是想伤害贾斯珀 |
[18:01] | You want to hurt me. | 你想要的是我 |
[18:05] | So what do you say? | 你说呢 |
[18:09] | How about you trade him for me? | 不如我去换他 |
[18:12] | No. | 没戏 |
[18:13] | All you have to do is let him go, | 你只要放他走 |
[18:15] | and I’ll take his place. | 我就去替代他 |
[18:23] | How? | 怎么个替代法 |
[18:24] | Bellamy, if you do this, | 贝拉米 你进去的话 |
[18:28] | he’ll kill you. | 他会杀了你 |
[18:29] | If I don’t, he’ll kill Jasper. | 我不去 他就会杀了贾斯珀 |
[18:34] | Simple. You open the door, | 很简单 你把门打开 |
[18:37] | I walk in, he walks out. | 我走进去 他走出来 |
[18:59] | – Just you, Bellamy, unarmed. – Take this. | -你一个人来 贝拉米 不许带武器 -拿着 |
[19:02] | 10 seconds, or I’ll put one in Jasper’s leg. | 十秒钟 不然我就一枪打进贾斯珀的腿 |
[19:06] | One… | 一 |
[19:07] | Raven will find a way to get you out. | 雷文会想办法把你弄出来的 |
[19:09] | I can handle Murphy. | 我对付得了墨菲 |
[19:10] | Get everyone back to work. | 让大家继续工作 |
[19:12] | The grounders are still coming. | 地球人还会回来的 |
[19:13] | – 4…5… – I’m here. | -四 五 -我来了 |
[19:26] | Oh, Jasper, are you ok? | 贾斯珀 你没事吧 |
[19:30] | Ok. Come on. Get up. | 好了 站起来 |
[19:53] | You were right. They didn’t follow us. | 你说对了 他们没跟过来 |
[19:57] | Reapers use these tunnels. | 索命者们会走这些通道 |
[20:00] | Tristan wouldn’t risk running into them. | 崔斯坦怕撞见他们 不会冒险的 |
[20:02] | What the hell’s a reaper? | 索命者是什么东西 |
[20:05] | Pray you never find out. | 你该希望自己一直不知道 |
[20:12] | We have to keep moving. | 我们得继续走 |
[20:14] | Lincoln, you’re hit. | 林肯 你被击中了 |
[20:16] | Hey, let me look at that. | 让我看看 |
[20:25] | I’ve fought battles with worse wounds than this. | 我受过比这还重得伤 一样继续打仗 |
[20:27] | We’re not in a battle right now. | 我们现在不是在打仗 |
[20:30] | Yes, we are. | 这就是战场 |
[20:36] | Why are you helping us? | 你为什么要帮我们 |
[20:40] | This can’t just be about Octavia. | 不可能只为了奥克塔维亚 |
[20:44] | Fine. Don’t tell us. Give me your knife. | 好吧 不说也行 把你的刀给我 |
[20:49] | Heat the blade. | 烧下刀刃 |
[20:53] | You might want something to bite down on. | 你该找个东西咬着 |
[20:55] | You people are so soft. | 你们太软弱了 |
[20:57] | If you don’t learn to be more… | 如果你们不学着… |
[21:17] | What my people are doing to yours is wrong. | 我的人不该那么对你们 |
[21:55] | Very cool. | 这太帅了 |
[21:56] | Stop thinking like a mechanic | 别满脑袋机械了 |
[21:58] | and find me something to shoot through. | 快帮我找个能射穿的地方 |
[22:00] | Well, this mechanic’s gonna hot wire the door. | 等着看这机械师怎么把门给你打开 |
[22:03] | There’s the hatch. | 这就是舱口了 |
[22:05] | Locks from above. Forget it. | 从上面上锁的 算了吧 |
[22:06] | I give you an order, you follow it, right? | 给你的命令你就照做 好吗 |
[22:08] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[22:10] | He’s up there because of me. | 都是因为我他才在里面 |
[22:13] | Help me find the door circuit. | 帮我找到控制门的线路 |
[22:15] | We lost Clarke. | 我们已经失去了克拉克 |
[22:17] | We can’t lose Bellamy, too. | 不能再失去贝拉米 |
[22:18] | Jasper, shut up. | 贾斯珀 闭嘴 |
[22:20] | They are, like, right above your head. | 他们就在你上面 小声点 |
[22:24] | Good. | 那很好 |
[22:27] | I’ll have to shoot through the floor. | 只要打穿地板就行 |
[22:29] | I just need to figure out where Murphy is. | 只要弄清楚墨菲在哪里就行 |
[22:32] | Bad idea. | 这样不行 |
[22:38] | Holy crap. There’s tons of it. | 我了个去 这么多 |
[22:41] | The engines fired late on the way down. | 降落时引擎启动晚了 |
[22:44] | We can make more bombs. | 我们可以制造更多炸弹 |
[22:46] | Yeah. Put that on our to-do list. | 行啊 记在要务清单上吧 |
[22:49] | But from now on, no shooting, you got me? | 但从现在开始 不许开枪 听懂了吗 |
[22:54] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[22:56] | Then do what I said. | 那就照做 |
[22:58] | Bellamy? | 贝拉米 |
[23:04] | Bellamy! Are you ok? | 贝拉米 你还好吗 |
[23:06] | You want her to know you’re alive? | 想让她知道你还活着吗 |
[23:09] | Start tying. | 开始绑吧 |
[23:12] | Bellamy! Do you copy? | 贝拉米 听得到吗 |
[23:16] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[23:18] | Just a misfire. | 刚刚枪没发火 |
[23:20] | Now stop worrying about me and get back to work, all of you… | 别担心我 都回去备战 全都回去 |
[23:24] | And tell Raven to hurry her ass up. | 让雷文动作快点 |
[23:27] | All right, that’s long enough. | 行了 还说个没完了 |
[23:30] | Tie those two ends together. | 把两边绑在一起 |
[23:32] | Get that door open. | 把那扇门弄开 |
[23:40] | All right. Now get up and toss it over. | 站起来 把它扔过横梁 |
[23:58] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[24:00] | You want me to apologize? I’m… | 你要我道歉吗 我… |
[24:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:11] | You got it all wrong, Bellamy. | 你误会了 贝拉米 |
[24:14] | I don’t want you to say anything. | 我不是要听你说什么 |
[24:18] | I want you to feel what I felt, and then… | 我要你亲身感受我经历过的 然后 |
[24:24] | then I want you to die. | 然后我要你死 |
[24:49] | What are you two doing over there? | 你们在那干什么呢 |
[24:52] | Come on. Let’s rehearse for the unity day pageant. | 快点过来 排练一下团结日的庆典 |
[24:56] | The stations… | 那些空间站 |
[24:57] | The other stations. The other stations saw this | -是其他空间站 -其他空间站看到之后 |
[25:00] | and wanted to be together, too. | 也想要一起联合起来 |
[25:04] | – That’s very good. – When all the stations were joined, | -说得非常好 -所有空间站都联合起来后 |
[25:07] | they called themselves the Ark. | 他们自称为方舟 |
[25:10] | Good job, wells. | 说得好 威尔斯 |
[25:12] | Daddy, how does the ark stay in space? | 爸爸 方舟怎么能一直停留在太空中 |
[25:15] | Good question. | 好问题 |
[25:17] | By keeping out of the earth’s gravitational pull. | 因为方舟远离了地球的地心引力 |
[25:20] | My daddy says it’s the thrusters. | 我爸爸说是因为推进器 |
[25:23] | Well, your daddy’s right, Clarke. | 你爸爸说得也对 克拉克 |
[25:24] | There are thrusters all over the ark. | 方舟的四周都有推进器 |
[25:26] | Every station has them. | 每个空间站都有 |
[25:28] | They keep us spinning so that we generate our own gravity. | 它们持续转动 让我们拥有自己的引力 |
[25:31] | They help us stay in orbit and they help us steer. | 帮助我们停留在轨道上 为我们导航 |
[25:37] | Yes. | 没错 |
[25:57] | Wait. If you never were down here, how’d you map it? | 等等 你没来过这里 怎么会有地图 |
[25:59] | Spoils of war. | 战利品 |
[26:05] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[26:12] | Reapers. | 索命者 |
[26:21] | Stand on it. | 站上去 |
[26:28] | Put it over your head. | 把头钻进去 |
[26:33] | This is insane. The grounders could… | 太荒谬了 地球人随时可能… |
[26:38] | No. | 不要 |
[26:42] | We need to do this now. | 必须马上动手 |
[26:43] | I’m working as fast as I can. | 我已经在尽快了 |
[26:44] | The wires for the door are mixed in with the ignition system. | 门上的电线跟点火系统混在了一起 |
[26:47] | Sparking the wrong one would be bad. | 一旦弄错可能会出大事 |
[26:51] | Put it over your head. | 把头钻进去 |
[26:57] | Happy now? | 满意了 |
[27:05] | You’re so brave, aren’t you? | 你真勇敢 不是吗 |
[27:09] | I mean, you came in here thinking you’re just gonna turn | 冲进这里 以为自己可以扭转全局 |
[27:11] | this whole thing around, that you were stronger than me, | 觉得自己比我更强大 |
[27:14] | and maybe one of your friends would come and help you. | 还想着也许你的朋友们会来帮你 |
[27:19] | Well, what are you thinking now, Bellamy? | 你现在是怎么想的 贝拉米 |
[27:36] | This can’t be the only way. Check the map. | 不可能只有这一条路 快查查地图 |
[27:39] | If you want to get home before Tristan slaughters your people, | 要想在崔斯坦屠杀你们的人之前赶回去 |
[27:41] | this is the only way. | 只有这一条路 |
[27:52] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[27:54] | The carts. | 看那个手推车 |
[28:07] | What the hell is this? | 那他妈是怎么回事 |
[28:16] | The tunnel on the right | 右手边的隧道 |
[28:17] | will lead you through the woods into your camp. | 会带你们穿越丛林回到营地 |
[28:19] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[28:21] | What are you gonna do? | 你想做什么 |
[28:23] | I’m gonna lead them away. | 我把他们引开 |
[28:25] | Wait until they follow me, then run. | 等他们被我引开之后 赶快跑 |
[28:31] | For Octavia. | 为了奥克塔维亚 |
[28:34] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[28:35] | If they catch you, they’ll kill you. | 如果被他们抓住 你会死的 |
[28:39] | Worry about yourselves. | 担心你们自己吧 |
[28:41] | Most of Tristan’s rangers will be at your gate by nightfall, | 日落时崔斯坦的大部分游骑兵都会赶到 |
[28:43] | but he’ll send riders ahead, scouts. | 但是会先由童子军打头阵 |
[28:46] | All of you have to be gone before they arrive. | 在他们到达前你们所有人都要离开 |
[28:59] | One of them’s coming. | 有人过来了 |
[29:03] | Where are we supposed to go? | 我们要离开去哪儿呢 |
[29:07] | In my book, there’s a map. | 我的书里有一张地图 |
[29:09] | Chart course to the eastern sea. | 上面指示了东海的方向 |
[29:11] | There’s a clan there, | 在那里有一个部落 |
[29:12] | led by a woman called Luna, a friend. | 首领是一个名叫露娜的女人 她是朋友 |
[29:15] | Tell her I sent you. | 就说我叫你们去的 |
[29:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:22] | Just get Octavia out of there. | 把奥克塔维亚从那里带走 |
[29:48] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[29:53] | Oh, my god. Did you see that? | 天啊 你看到了吗 |
[29:57] | Clarke, we need to keep moving. | 克拉克 我们得赶快离开 |
[30:05] | They’re alive. | 他们还活着 |
[30:08] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[30:10] | Clarke, look out! | 克拉克 小心 |
[30:32] | They’re coming back. | 他们要回来了 |
[30:34] | Finn, come on. | 芬 快起来 |
[30:35] | We’ve got to go. Get up, get up. | 我们得赶快离开 起来 快起来 |
[30:38] | You know, I got to hand it to you, Bellamy. | 贝拉米 其实我挺佩服你的 |
[30:41] | You got ’em all fooled. | 你把大家都愚弄了 |
[30:43] | They actually look up to you, | 他们非常景仰你 |
[30:44] | almost as much as they look up to Clarke. | 你的地位都和克拉克差不多高了 |
[30:48] | Yeah, well, we know the truth, don’t we? | 但是我们知道真相 不是吗 |
[30:52] | You’re a coward. | 你是个胆小鬼 |
[30:57] | I learned that the day you kicked out the crate from beneath me. | 你把我脚下的木箱踢走时 我就看出来了 |
[31:00] | I think I found it. | 我似乎找到了 |
[31:02] | Get outside. | 到外面去 |
[31:03] | Be ready when it opens. | 做好准备 等我把门打开 |
[31:07] | Isn’t that what you said? | 这不是你说过的话吗 |
[31:11] | That you were just giving the people what they wanted, right? | 说你只是满足大家的愿望 对吗 |
[31:15] | I should have stopped them. | 我本该阻止他们的 |
[31:19] | Yeah, it’s a little late for that now. | 现在说可是有点儿晚了 |
[31:26] | You think they’re just gonna let you walk out of here? | 你认为之后他们会让你离开这里吗 |
[31:29] | Well, I think the princess is dead… | 我觉得公主现在已经死了 |
[31:33] | But I know the king’s about to die, | 而国王马上也要死了 |
[31:35] | so who’s really gonna lead these people, huh? | 那么谁将统领这些人呢 |
[31:38] | Me, that’s who, and, yeah, | 我 就是我 没错 |
[31:40] | maybe I’ll have to kill your grounder-pounding little sister– | 也许再杀了你那和地球人有一腿的妹妹 |
[31:59] | I’m guessing that’s her right now. | 刚刚那声响就是她弄出来的吧 |
[32:02] | No! | 不要 |
[32:24] | Using your hands is a cheat. | 用手算耍赖 |
[32:26] | Mine were bound, remember? | 我的手可是被绑住的 记得吗 |
[32:38] | Raven, you did it! | 雷文 你成功了 |
[32:54] | Bell! Hold on! | 贝尔 坚持住 |
[33:07] | – Yeah! Bell, breathe! – Breathe! | -贝拉米 呼吸 -呼吸 |
[33:10] | Can you breathe? | 你可以呼吸吗 |
[33:11] | Come on! | 该死的 |
[33:16] | Good. You’re ok. You’re ok. | 太好了 你没事了 你没事了 |
[33:20] | Raven, he’s fine! | 雷文 他没事 |
[33:27] | Murphy! | 墨菲 |
[33:30] | Murphy! It’s over! give it up! | 墨菲 结束了 放弃吧 |
[33:38] | Murphy! | 墨菲 |
[33:46] | There’s only one way out of this for you now! | 现在你只有一条路可选了 |
[33:49] | You want to bet? | 你想打赌吗 |
[33:55] | This doesn’t look right. | 这里看起来不对劲 |
[33:57] | What the hell was that back there? | 刚才那是怎么回事 |
[34:00] | Why–why would they keep them alive? | 为什么要让他们活着 |
[34:04] | I swear to god, the more we learn about this place, | 我发誓 对这地方知道得越多 |
[34:06] | the less we know. | 能理解得就越少 |
[34:22] | He would have killed us. | 他可能会杀了咱俩 |
[34:25] | You did what you had to do. | 你做了必须做的事 |
[34:30] | We all have. | 我们都做了 |
[34:37] | I should have fought for you. | 我应该为你挺身而出 |
[34:41] | Finn, don’t. | 芬 别 |
[34:43] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[34:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:53] | I’m in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
[35:05] | You broke my heart. | 你伤了我的心 |
[35:10] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[35:15] | I–I just can’t. | 我 我做不到 |
[35:19] | It came from the camp. | 是营地那边传来的 |
[35:21] | We’re too late. | 我们来晚了 |
[35:25] | Murphy! | 墨菲 |
[35:38] | The guy knows how to make an exit. | 这家伙还真会搞出口 |
[35:41] | Should we go after him? | 我们要去追他吗 |
[35:44] | No. | 不用 |
[35:51] | Grounders will take care of Murphy. | 地球人会解决墨菲的 |
[35:53] | We’re going after Clarke, Finn, and Monty. | 咱们去找克拉克 芬还有蒙蒂 |
[35:58] | You and Raven were right. | 你和雷文说得对 |
[36:00] | We don’t abandon our own. | 我们不能放弃自己人 |
[36:02] | Two guns–you and me. That’s it. | 两杆枪 你和我 这就够了 |
[36:04] | Raven stays here to build up defenses. | 雷文留在这里建立防线 |
[36:06] | We lost a day because of this, and our gunpowder. | 因为这事我们耽误了一天 还丢了火药 |
[36:09] | – Raven! – Bellamy, wait. | -雷文 -贝拉米 等下 |
[36:12] | Look, I just… | 我就是想 |
[36:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:27] | Long way from “Whatever the hell you want.” | 从”你他妈爱咋咋地”走到今天真不容易 |
[36:31] | All gunners! We got movement outside the south wall! | 所有枪手 南墙外边有动静 |
[36:33] | Someone’s coming! | 有人来了 |
[36:35] | Get ready! | 准备好 |
[36:36] | Stay together! | 待在一起 |
[36:39] | Wait! Hold your fire! | 等下 别开枪 |
[36:40] | Clarke and Finn! Open the gate! | 是克拉克和芬 去开门 |
[36:42] | Get it! Get the gate! Move it! | 快点 快开门 动起来 |
[36:45] | Move it! | 快点 |
[36:46] | Clarke and Finn! They’re back! | 克拉克和芬 他们回来了 |
[36:50] | Hey, we heard an explosion. What happened? | 我们听到了爆炸声 发生了什么 |
[36:52] | Murphy happened. | 墨菲干的 |
[36:53] | Thank god! | 感谢上帝 |
[36:55] | Where have you been? Where’s Monty? | 你去哪了 蒙蒂在哪 |
[36:57] | – Monty’s gone? – Clarke, we need to leave, now. | -蒙蒂走了 -克拉克 我们得马上离开 |
[36:59] | All of us do. | 我们都得离开 |
[37:01] | There’s an army of grounders, | 有一整队的地球军 |
[37:02] | unlike anything we’ve ever seen, coming for us right now. | 前所未有的规模 正冲着咱们而来 |
[37:05] | We need to pack what we can and run. | 咱们需要立马打包跑路 |
[37:06] | Like hell we do. We knew this was coming. | 绝对不可能 我们知道他们来了 |
[37:09] | Bell, we’re not prepared. | 贝拉米 我们没准备好呢 |
[37:10] | And they’re not here yet. | 他们还没有到来 |
[37:11] | We still have time to get ready. | 我们还有时间进行准备 |
[37:14] | Besides, where would we go? | 再说了 我们能去哪 |
[37:16] | Where would we be safer than behind these walls? | 还有哪里能比这墙后更安全 |
[37:19] | There’s an ocean to the east. | 东边有片海 |
[37:21] | People there will help us. | 那边的人会帮我们的 |
[37:22] | You saw Lincoln. | 你见到了林肯 |
[37:23] | – Yeah. – You expect us to trust a grounder? | -是的 -你想让我们相信一个地球人 |
[37:29] | This is our home now. | 这里现在是我们的家了 |
[37:31] | We built this from nothing with our bare hands! | 我们空手建出了这样一个地方 |
[37:35] | Our dead are buried behind that wall in this ground! | 我们的逝者埋在了墙内的土地下 |
[37:38] | Our ground! | 这是我们的土地 |
[37:40] | The grounders think they can take that away. | 地球人认为他们可以夺走这一切 |
[37:43] | They think that because | 他们认为我们 |
[37:44] | we came from the sky, we don’t belong here. | 来自天空 因此就不属于这里 |
[37:47] | But they’re yet to realize one very important fact: | 但他们没意识到一个很重要的事实 |
[37:52] | we are on the ground now, | 我们现在在地球上了 |
[37:54] | and that means we are grounders! | 那就意味着 我们也是地球人 |
[37:57] | – Yeah! – Grounders with guns! | -是的 -持枪的地球人 |
[37:59] | Damn right! I say let ’em come! | 没错 让他们来吧 |
[38:04] | Bellamy’s right. | 贝拉米说得没错 |
[38:08] | If we leave, | 如果我们离开 |
[38:09] | we may never find a place as safe as this. | 我们也许就再也不能找到这样安全的地方 |
[38:13] | And god knows, in this world, | 谁知道在这个世界 |
[38:16] | we could be faced with something even worse tomorrow. | 明天我们可能要面对更糟糕的情况 |
[38:21] | But that doesn’t change the simple fact | 但这不能改变最基本的事实 |
[38:24] | that if we stay here, we will die tonight. | 那就是如果我们留在这里 今晚就会死 |
[38:29] | So pack your things. | 快去收拾自己的东西 |
[38:30] | Just take what you can carry, now. | 拿上能带走的东西 快去 |
[38:43] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[38:48] | Help me. | 帮我 |
[38:50] | Raven! Raven! | 雷文 雷文 |
[38:53] | – Raven. – Raven’s here! | -雷文 -雷文回来了 |
[38:57] | Murphy shot her. | 墨菲射中了她 |
[38:58] | Get her onto the dropship. | 快带她去运输船 |
[39:02] | Clarke, leaving here is a mistake. | 克拉克 离开这里是个错误 |
[39:05] | The decision’s been made. | 大家已经决定了 |
[39:06] | Crowds make bad decisions. | 众人往往会做出错误的决定 |
[39:08] | Just ask Murphy. | 不信可以去问墨菲 |
[39:10] | Leaders do what they think is right. | 领导者要做他们觉得正确的事情 |
[39:15] | I am. | 我正在做 |
[39:30] | What if we jettison sections 3 through 7? | 我们把3至7号区域投弃会怎样 |
[39:36] | Sir, we’ve run every scenario twice. | 长官 我们已经将所有方案分析两次了 |
[39:39] | There are no more options. | 没有其他选择了 |
[39:43] | I would really like to be with my wife… | 我真的很想和我妻子共度余下的时间 |
[39:48] | Chancellor on deck. | 法官到 |
[39:51] | At ease, Sinclair. | 稍息 辛克莱 |
[39:54] | Anything to report? | 有需要报告的吗 |
[39:56] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[39:58] | Nothing we’ve tried will save the ark. | 我们试过的方法 都无法拯救方舟 |
[40:00] | Have you tried not saving it? | 你们有没有试过不要拯救方舟呢 |
[40:04] | What is this about? | 什么意思 |
[40:09] | It’s about going home. | 我的意思是 回家 |
[40:15] | From where I stand, we have two options… | 在我看来 我们有两个选择 |
[40:19] | Die in space | 死在太空 |
[40:21] | or probably die trying to get to the ground. | 或者死于尝试着陆地球 |
[40:27] | We have no more exodus ships, sir. | 我们没有其他的返程飞船了 |
[40:30] | You’re wrong, Kane. | 你错了 凯恩 |
[40:32] | There is one. | 还有一艘 |
[40:36] | We call it the Ark. | 就是方舟 |
[40:41] | Sinclair, | 辛克莱 |
[40:43] | please tell us what would happen if we use the thrusters | 请告诉我们如果用维持 |
[40:46] | that keep the Ark in orbit | 方舟轨道的推进器 |
[40:48] | to propel us into the atmosphere instead. | 将方舟推进大气层会怎样 |
[40:52] | The Ark would break apart, | 方舟会裂开 |
[40:54] | first into its original 12 stations, | 起初裂成最初的12个空间站 |
[40:56] | then further as the violence intensified. | 然后随着压力的剧增 |
[41:00] | 95% of the structures would explode on the way down. | 95%的机体都会在坠落过程中爆炸 |
[41:06] | You think you’re smart enough to pinpoint the 5% that wouldn’t? | 你觉得你可以精确找出那5%在哪吗 |
[41:15] | Are we really gonna do this? | 我们真的要这么做吗 |
[41:19] | Bring the Ark to the ground? | 将方舟带回地球 |
[41:25] | Have a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[41:37] | What do you say, Abby? | 你怎么说 艾比 |
[41:39] | You ready to see your daughter again? | 准备好再次见到你的女儿了吗 |