时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | – Mom? – You’re being sent to the ground. | -妈 -你会被送至陆地 |
[00:05] | All 100 of you. | 你们一百人 |
[00:06] | Prisoners of the Ark, you have one job — stay alive. | 方舟的囚犯们 你们要做的就是活着 |
[00:10] | To do that, you must locate Mount Weather immediately. | 为此 你们必须尽快找到韦瑟山 |
[00:14] | Nothing we’ve tried will save the Ark. | 我们试过的方法 都无法拯救方舟 |
[00:16] | Have you tried not saving it? | 你们有没有试过不要拯救方舟呢 |
[00:17] | We’ve really gotta do this — | 我们真的要这么做吗 |
[00:19] | bring the Ark to the ground. | 将方舟带回地球 |
[00:25] | You started a war that you don’t know how to end. | 你们挑起了一场不知该如何结束的战争 |
[00:27] | You have no idea what your people have done. | 你根本不知道你的人干了什么 |
[00:29] | I had to stop the attack. | 我们必须阻止他们攻击 |
[00:31] | The mountain men, they’ll come | 那些山地人 |
[00:32] | and they will kill us all. | 会来把我们全杀了 |
[00:35] | – Raven. – Murphy shot her. | -雷文 -墨菲射中了她 |
[00:37] | Get her into the dropship. | 快带她去运输船 |
[00:38] | We need to leave. | 我们得马上离开 |
[00:38] | There’s an army of grounders coming for us right now. | 一整队的地球军正冲着咱们而来 |
[00:41] | If we stay here, we will die tonight, | 如果我们留在这里 今晚就会死 |
[00:44] | So pack your things. | 快去收拾自己的东西 |
[00:45] | Just take what you can carry. | 拿上能带走的东西 |
[00:48] | Now. | 快去 |
[01:07] | That’ll stop the external bleeding. | 这样能暂时止血 |
[01:09] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[01:11] | How did Murphy get a gun? | 墨菲怎么会有枪 |
[01:12] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[01:13] | We got lucky. | 这还算好的 |
[01:15] | If Murphy hit the fuel tank instead of me, | 要是墨菲没打中我 而是打中了燃料箱 |
[01:16] | we’d all be dead. | 我们都得死 |
[01:17] | Wait, there’s rocket fuel down there? | 那里有火箭燃料 |
[01:20] | Enough to build a bomb? | 够做炸弹吗 |
[01:21] | Enough to build 100 bombs… | 够做上百个炸弹 |
[01:23] | if we had any gunpowder left. | 只要有火药的话 |
[01:25] | Let’s get back to the Reapers. | 我们再去和索命者谈谈吧 |
[01:26] | Maybe they’ll help us. | 也许他们会帮忙 |
[01:28] | The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right? | 敌人的敌人就是朋友 不是吗 |
[01:31] | Not this enemy. | 这次不行 |
[01:32] | We saw them. Trust me, | 我们有过接触 相信我 |
[01:34] | it’s not an option. | 这行不通 |
[01:34] | There’s no time for this. | 没时间说这个了 |
[01:36] | Can she walk or not? | 她能行动吗 |
[01:37] | No. We have to carry her. | 不行 我们得抬她走 |
[01:39] | The hell you will. I’m good to go. | 你想多了 我自己能走 |
[01:41] | Hey, listen to me. | 听好 |
[01:43] | That bullet is still inside you. | 子弹还在你身体里 |
[01:45] | If by some miracle, there’s no internal bleeding, | 如果奇迹出现 没有内出血的话 |
[01:47] | it might hold until we get somewhere safe. | 我们也许能把你平安送到别的地方 |
[01:49] | But you are not walking there. Is that clear? | 但是你绝对不能乱动 懂了吗 |
[01:54] | I’ll get the stretcher. | 我去拿担架 |
[01:57] | Can’t run away fast enough, huh? | 都等不及要跑了是吗 |
[01:59] | Real brave. | 真勇敢 |
[02:00] | Dying in a fight you can’t win isn’t brave, Bellamy, | 明知打不赢还要死战不是勇敢 贝拉米 |
[02:02] | – it’s stupid. – Spoken like every coward | -是愚蠢 -所有胆小的逃兵 |
[02:04] | who’s ever run from a fight. | 都这么说 |
[02:06] | All right, that’s enough. | 够了 |
[02:10] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[02:12] | If they follow? | 就算他们会跟你走 |
[02:13] | It’s a 120-mile walk to the ocean. | 去海边还有120英里的路 |
[02:15] | Look, we’re wasting time. | 我们是在浪费时间 |
[02:16] | If he wants to stay, he can stay. | 要是他不想走就不带他了 |
[02:19] | No, he can’t. | 不行 |
[02:26] | We can’t do this without you, Bellamy. | 我们不能没有你 贝拉米 |
[02:29] | What do you want me to say, Clarke? | 你想让我怎么说 克拉克 |
[02:31] | I want you to say that you’re with us. | 我想要你说你会和我们在一起 |
[02:34] | Those kids out there, they listen to you. | 外面那些孩子 他们听你的 |
[02:37] | – They’re lining up to go. – They listen to you more. | -他们都在打包走人了 -他们更听你的 |
[02:40] | I gave them an easy choice. | 因为我告诉他们什么是对的 |
[02:42] | But 5 minutes ago, | 但就在五分钟前 |
[02:43] | they were willing to fight and die for you. | 他们还愿意为了你拼死一战呢 |
[02:46] | You inspire them. | 你给了他们勇气 |
[02:52] | I’m afraid we’re gonna need that again | 恐怕要撑过今天我们还需要 |
[02:54] | before this day is through. | 你的这些勇气 |
[03:03] | Hey, here we go. | 走吧 |
[03:05] | Gunners. Are you ready. | 枪手 准备好了没有 |
[03:07] | Keep your eyes open. | 把眼睛放亮一点 |
[03:39] | You did good here, Bellamy. | 你在这儿做得很好 贝拉米 |
[03:42] | 18 dead. | 18个人死了 |
[03:43] | 82 alive. | 82个人活下来了 |
[03:46] | You did good. | 你做得很不错 |
[04:36] | You know the first thing I’m gonna do | 你知道到了海滩后我要做的第一件事 |
[04:37] | when I get to the beach? | 是什么吗 |
[04:38] | No. What? | 不知道 是什么 |
[04:40] | I want to go surfing. | 我要去冲浪 |
[04:41] | Quiet. Keep your eyes open. | 安静 眼睛放亮点 |
[04:43] | No more woods. A view of the ocean. | 再也没有树林了 眼前一片海景 |
[04:45] | No more damn trees, | 再也没有这些该死的树了 |
[04:46] | just pale, blue water. | 只有淡淡的蓝色的海水 |
[04:52] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[04:56] | Why are we stopping? | 我们为什么停下来了 |
[04:59] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:02] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么也没看见 |
[05:10] | Grounders! | 地球人 |
[05:21] | Move, move, move! | 快走 快 快 |
[05:23] | I don’t see anyone! | 我一个也没看见 |
[05:25] | They’re right behind us! Go, go, go! | 他们就在我们后面 跑 跑 快跑 |
[05:26] | Behind the wall! | 到墙后面去 |
[05:27] | Shut the gate! Shut the gate! | 把门关山 把门关上 |
[05:35] | Get Raven to the dropship. | 把雷文扶到运输船去 |
[05:37] | We get it. We get it. | 扶住了 扶住了 |
[05:46] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[05:47] | Why aren’t they attacking? | 为什么还不发动进攻 |
[05:51] | Because we’re doing exactly what they wanted us to do. | 因为我们的举动正合他们心意 |
[05:54] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[05:57] | Lincoln said the scouts would be the first to arrive. | 林肯说了童子军会是打头阵的 |
[05:59] | If it’s just scouts, | 假如只有童子军的话 |
[06:00] | we can fight our way out. | 我们可以杀出去的 |
[06:01] | That’s what Lincoln would do. | 林肯就会这么做 |
[06:02] | We’re done doing what that grounder would do. | 我们受够了听那个地球人会怎么做了 |
[06:05] | We tried it and now Drew is dead. | 我们尝试了 而如今德鲁死了 |
[06:06] | You want to be next? | 你想要成为下一个吗 |
[06:07] | That grounder saved our lives. | “那个地球人”救过我们的命 |
[06:10] | I agree with Octavia. | 我同意奥克塔维亚说的 |
[06:11] | For all we know, there’s one scout out there. | 就目前我们所知 外面只有一个童子军 |
[06:13] | One scout with insanely good aim. | 一个准头好的可怕的童子军 |
[06:15] | Clarke, we can still do this. | 克拉克 我们还是能做到的 |
[06:20] | Looking to you, princess. | 听你指挥了 小公主 |
[06:22] | What’s it gonna be? | 到底要怎样 |
[06:24] | Run and get picked off out in the open, | 逃跑 然后在旷野里被一个个剿杀 |
[06:26] | Or stand and fight back? | 还是留在这里 反击回去 |
[06:40] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[06:41] | If we’re still here when Tristan gets here– | 假如崔斯坦到的时候我们还在这里… |
[06:43] | Lincoln said “Scouts.” More than one. | 林肯说的是”童子军团” 不是一个人 |
[06:45] | He said, “Get home before the scouts arrive.” | 他说”要在童子军团来之前回到营地” |
[06:48] | Finn, they’re already here. | 芬 他们已经来了 |
[06:52] | Looks like you’ve got your fight. | 看来得听你的打一仗了 |
[06:54] | Ok, then. This is what we’ve been preparing for. | 那行 我们一直以来都在为此做准备 |
[06:57] | Kill them before they kill us. | 在他们杀我们之前杀了他们 |
[06:59] | Gunners, to your posts. | 枪手们 各就各位 |
[07:01] | Use the tunnels to get in and out. | 利用隧道进出 |
[07:03] | From now on, the gate stays closed. | 从现在开始 大门封锁 |
[07:12] | You’re not a gunner. | 你可不是枪手 |
[07:13] | No, I’m not. | 的确 我不是 |
[07:14] | Like you said… I’m a grounder. | 像你说的 我是地球人 |
[07:25] | All right, let’s get to those foxholes. | 好了 快到掩体那里去 |
[07:29] | So, how the hell do we do this? | 所以我们到底要怎么做 |
[07:31] | We’ve got 25 rifles with 20 rounds each, give or take. | 我们大约有25支配了20个弹夹的步枪 |
[07:34] | Roughly 500 rounds of ammo. | 大约500个弹夹 |
[07:37] | While you two were gone, we made some improvements. | 你们俩不在的时候 我们升级了一下 |
[07:39] | Thanks to Raven, the gully is mined. | 多亏雷文 沟渠是我的了 |
[07:42] | Partially mined. Thanks to Murphy. | 只有部分是了 要感谢下墨菲 |
[07:45] | Still, it’s the main route in. | 不管怎样 那是进入的主路 |
[07:46] | If the grounders use it, we’ll know. | 如果地球人用了 我们会知道的 |
[07:49] | She also built grenades. | 她还做了手雷 |
[07:51] | It’s not many. | 数量不多 |
[07:52] | Again, thank you, Murphy. | 再一次 谢谢你 墨菲 |
[07:57] | We’ll make them count. | 我们物尽其用 |
[07:58] | If the grounders make it through the front gate, | 如果地球人突破了前门 |
[08:01] | guns and grenades should force them back. | 枪和手雷可以把他们逼回去 |
[08:05] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[08:07] | Then we close the door and pray. | 然后我们关上门祈祷 |
[08:10] | And pray what? | 祈祷什么 |
[08:12] | That the ship keeps them out? Because it won’t. | 期望飞船能阻止他们吗 那可不会实现 |
[08:18] | Then let’s not let them get through the gate. | 那就别让他们突破大门 |
[08:20] | All foxholes, listen up. | 所有队员 听好 |
[08:21] | Keep your eyes and ears open. | 随时保持警惕 |
[08:23] | Inflict casualties, as many as possible. | 尽量造成死伤 越多越好 |
[08:26] | You can hold them off long enough to make them turn back. | 你们需要抵挡到他们撤退为止 |
[08:28] | That’s the plan. | 这就是整个计划 |
[08:30] | That’s always your plan, just like the bomb at the bridge. | 你总这一个计划 像是桥头的那个炸弹 |
[08:34] | Damn right. You got a better idea? | 没错 你有更好的想法吗 |
[08:38] | It can’t be that simple. | 不可能就这么简单 |
[08:43] | You said there’s fuel in those rockets, right? | 你说火箭里有燃料 对吗 |
[08:45] | Enough to build 100 bombs. | 足够造一百个炸弹 |
[08:48] | I also said we’ve got no gunpowder left. | 我还说过我们没有火药了 |
[08:50] | I don’t want to build a bomb. | 我不想做炸弹 |
[08:53] | I want to blast off. | 我想要引燃 |
[08:57] | Draw them in close. Fire the rockets. | 引他们接近 点燃火箭 |
[09:01] | A ring of fire. | 一圈火焰 |
[09:04] | Barbecued grounders. I like it. | 地球人烧烤 我喜欢 |
[09:07] | Will it work? | 会成功吗 |
[09:11] | The wiring’s a mess down there, but yeah. | 那里电线一团糟 但是会成的 |
[09:15] | You give me enough time, I’ll cook them real good. | 你给我足够的时间 我就给你烤熟他们 |
[09:23] | Here’s how we bring the ark to the ground. | 这就是将方舟降到地上的方法 |
[09:25] | Separation from go-sci. | 与地形科技部分离 |
[09:29] | Series of explosions sever the ring | 一系列的爆炸可以断开连接 |
[09:31] | that we’re now standing in from the rest of the ark. | 是我们现在的所在处与方舟分离 |
[09:34] | Now, once we have separation, all port thrusters will fire | 现在 一旦分离开来 所有推进器点火 |
[09:38] | and our orbit will begin to degrade. | 我们的轨道就会降低 |
[09:40] | Stage two, reentry. | 第二步 返程 |
[09:43] | Reentry will be violent and it will be very, very hot. | 返程很危险也会变得非常非常的热 |
[09:47] | Friction will break the ark back into its original stations. | 摩擦力会将方舟打回原站点形态 |
[09:51] | Some of the stations– | 其中一些站点 |
[09:54] | and we can’t predict which– | 我们不能推测是哪些 |
[09:56] | will explode. | 会爆炸 |
[09:59] | And some of us will be on those stations. | 而我们中的某些人会在那些站点中 |
[10:04] | Which brings us to stage 3–landing. | 然后我们会迎来第三步 降落 |
[10:07] | All starboard thrusters on the surviving stations will fire. | 存活下来的站点右侧的助推器会点火 |
[10:10] | Acting as landing rockets, | 作为降落火箭 |
[10:12] | they will slow the impact even further. | 它们会减轻降落冲击力 |
[10:14] | Now, our target speed for impact with the ground | 我们与地面撞击的理想速度 |
[10:17] | is 70 miles per hour. | 是每小时七十英里 |
[10:19] | In all my simulations, anything above that is not survivable. | 在我的模拟中 高于此速度将无法幸存 |
[10:30] | No one said that this will be easy, ladies and gentlemen. | 没人说这事会很容易 先生小姐们 |
[10:36] | Just that if we don’t try it… | 只是如果不去试一下 |
[10:38] | we all die. | 我们都会死 |
[10:45] | So, how close are we gonna land to the kids? | 那么 我们降落地点有多靠近孩子们 |
[10:54] | As close as we can. | 尽可能的靠近 |
[11:03] | Finn, do you see it over there? | 芬 你那边看到了吗 |
[11:05] | No. | 没有 |
[11:06] | Raven, we can’t find the ignition system. | 雷文 我们找不到点火系统 |
[11:12] | Raven? | 雷文 |
[11:16] | I can’t feel my legs. | 我感觉不到我的腿了 |
[11:18] | Ok, hold on. We’re coming. | 好的 坚持住 我们来了 |
[11:24] | Ok, let me see. | 好 让我看看 |
[11:47] | That bad, huh? | 很糟糕是不是 |
[11:56] | Oh, Raven. | 雷文 |
[12:00] | The bullet’s in your spine. | 子弹在你的脊椎里 |
[12:06] | You’re bleeding internally. | 你在内出血 |
[12:13] | We’d better do this fast then, huh? | 那我们得加快速度了 |
[12:16] | Get back down there. | 回去干活吧 |
[12:20] | What if we can slow the bleeding? | 如果能止血的话 |
[12:21] | Would that help? | 会不会好一点 |
[12:23] | Well, of course it would help. | 当然会好一点 |
[12:25] | Can you tell me how to do that? | 你知道怎么做吗 |
[12:26] | That stuff the grounders had– coagulant. | 地球人的东西 凝血剂 |
[12:28] | You said that Lincoln had some, too. | 你说林肯也有 |
[12:29] | Yeah, it’s in the box with the antidote, but I– | 是的 放在装解药的盒子里 但是 |
[12:31] | I’m betting that there’s more of it in his cave. | 我肯定在他的山洞里还有很多 |
[12:33] | If I can get there– | 如果我能回到山洞 |
[12:34] | Wait a second. No. | 别说了 不行 |
[12:37] | I can make it. | 我能办到的 |
[12:39] | Clarke, tell him he’s being an idiot. | 克拉克 告诉他这不可能 |
[12:42] | Raven. | 雷文 |
[12:44] | What? | 你想说什么 |
[12:46] | I’m not gonna let you die to save me. | 我不会让你为了救我而死 |
[12:48] | Fine. If you won’t let me save you, | 好吧 如果你不让我救你 |
[12:52] | how about we save everybody else? | 那我们一起救大家怎么样 |
[12:56] | You’re the only one who can fire those rockets. | 只有你能够点燃火箭 |
[13:01] | If you die, we all die. | 你死了 我们都活不成 |
[13:08] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快就回来 |
[13:11] | Finn, wait. | 芬 等等 |
[13:12] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:14] | Clarke, I need to do this. | 克拉克 我必须得这么做 |
[13:20] | I can’t lose you again. | 我不能再失去你了 |
[13:26] | You won’t. | 你不会失去我的 |
[13:38] | Hydro station is good to go. | 水电站准备发射 |
[13:40] | Mecha station, good to go. | 机电站准备发射 |
[13:43] | Orchid station, good to go. | 兰花站准备发射 |
[13:45] | Aero station, good to go. | 航空站准备发射 |
[13:48] | Flint station, good to go. | 弗林特站准备发射 |
[13:50] | Chancellor Jaha, all stations are prepared for launch. | 亚哈法官 所有空间站都已准备好发射 |
[13:57] | In peace… | 愿你在平静中 |
[14:00] | may you leave this shore. | 离开此岸 |
[14:03] | In love… | 在爱中 |
[14:05] | may you find the next. | 到达彼岸 |
[14:08] | Safe passage on your travels | 安宁地踏上旅程 |
[14:10] | until our final journey to the ground… | 直至我们最终到达地球 |
[14:14] | May we meet again. | 愿我们早日重逢 |
[14:15] | May we meet again. | 愿我们早日重逢 |
[14:17] | May we meet again. | 愿我们早日重逢 |
[14:18] | May we meet again. | 愿我们早日重逢 |
[14:21] | Sinclair. | 辛克莱 |
[14:22] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[14:25] | Take us home. | 送我们回家吧 |
[14:26] | Taking us home, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[14:30] | Initiate go-sci separation… | 发动分离装置 |
[14:33] | In 5… | 倒计5秒钟 |
[14:45] | Separate. | 发射 |
[14:58] | Sir, remote detonations failed. | 长官 远程引爆失败 |
[15:01] | We are negative for go-sci separation, | 分离装置没有成功启动 |
[15:02] | Negative for launch. | 发射失败 |
[15:04] | Can you fix it? | 你能修好吗 |
[15:05] | Not from here, sir, no. | 在这里不能 长官 不 |
[15:09] | Someone will have to launch manually. | 必须有人留下来手动发射 |
[15:18] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[15:21] | Someone has to stay behind, Abby. | 必须有人要留下来 艾比 |
[15:23] | There has to be another way. | 一定还有别的办法 |
[15:26] | I can go back and reprogram the system, | 我可以回去重组系统 |
[15:27] | but it’ll take time. | 可是需要时间 |
[15:29] | We’ll miss the window for the eastern United States. | 我们会错过去美国东部的机会 |
[15:31] | We won’t land anywhere near the hundred. | 就无法降落在百子附近的地方 |
[15:32] | Then we’ll wait till it comes back around again. | 那就等它转回来再出发 |
[15:36] | The ark will be out of air by then. | 到时候方舟里的空气会耗尽 |
[15:47] | Salvation… | 救赎 |
[15:49] | comes at a price. | 需要代价 |
[16:17] | How much air will he have? | 我们还有多少空气 |
[16:20] | A week. Two weeks at most. | 能撑一周 最多两周 |
[16:38] | We’re away. We’ve launched. | 脱离了 我们出发了 |
[16:42] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[16:43] | Godspeed, my friends. | 上帝保佑 我的朋友 |
[16:46] | Godspeed. | 上帝保佑 |
[16:50] | Thelonious, where are you? | 塞隆尼斯 你在哪里 |
[16:52] | Right where I’m supposed to be. | 在我应该在的地方 |
[16:54] | Hold on tight, abby. | 抓紧了 艾比 |
[16:56] | You’ll see your daughter soon. | 你很快就会见到你女儿了 |
[17:12] | And I’ll see my son. | 我也会见到我儿子 |
[17:36] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[17:52] | Where’s Octavia? | 奥克塔维亚在哪里 |
[17:53] | She left 5 minutes ago. Didn’t say where to. | 她五分钟前离开了 没说去哪里 |
[17:56] | She thinks she’s a damn samurai. | 她觉得自己是武士吗 |
[17:59] | You see anything? | 看到什么了吗 |
[18:00] | No. What the hell are they waiting for? | 没有 他们到底在等什么 |
[18:03] | The longer they wait, the better. | 他们等得越久 对我们越好 |
[18:04] | This is about buying time for Raven. | 我们要为雷文争取时间 |
[18:06] | I see them. They’re moving! | 看到了 他们来了 |
[18:07] | I count 1, 2, 3, no, wait, there’s more. | 一个两个三个 还有很多 |
[18:11] | I don’t know, man. There’s too many of them. | 看不清了 有很多 |
[18:14] | – Who was that? – Sterling, I think. | -刚刚是谁说的 -应该是斯特林 |
[18:16] | South foxhole. | 南边壕道 |
[18:17] | South foxhole, report now. | 南边壕道 汇报状况 |
[18:21] | Yeah, yeah. We’re ok. | 来了 我们没事 |
[18:23] | They didn’t attack. It’s like– it’s like shooting at ghosts. | 他们没有攻击 就像在攻击幽灵 |
[18:30] | There! | 在那里 |
[18:31] | I see them! | 我看到了 |
[18:35] | Stop! Stop. Hold your fire! | 等等 住手 不许开枪 |
[18:38] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪 |
[18:41] | Reload. Now. | 装弹 快点 |
[18:43] | Those were our last clips. | 刚刚那是最后的弹药了 |
[18:45] | We should–we should fall back. | 我们应该撤退 |
[18:48] | No. If this position falls, | 不行 如果这里失守 |
[18:49] | They’ll walk right to the front door. | 他们就可以直接去我们的大门 |
[18:55] | I don’t see anyone. | 看不到人 |
[18:57] | They’re too fast. | 他们太快了 |
[18:58] | I hit–I hit them. I think I hit them. | 我打中了 似乎打中了 |
[19:01] | Do you see it or don’t you? | 你到底看到了没有 |
[19:03] | No. It’s a mess down here. | 看不出来 下面太乱了 |
[19:06] | It’ll be orange. Look harder! | 是橘色的 好好看看 |
[19:11] | You have to find the wire | 你得找到 |
[19:12] | that connects the manual override to the electromagnet. | 手动控制装置和电磁铁相连的电线 |
[19:17] | It’s not rocket science. | 又不是让你造火箭 |
[19:19] | It is rocket science, actually. | 这跟造火箭也差不多了 |
[19:24] | Guess we finally found something you’re not good at. | 终于发现你不擅长的事了 |
[19:34] | I used to be picked first for everything. | 我以前什么都是第一名 |
[19:37] | Earth skills, | 地球生存技巧 |
[19:40] | zero-g mech course. | 零重力学课程 |
[19:44] | First… | 第一名 |
[19:46] | Every time. | 每次都是 |
[19:54] | So, how the hell did I end up here? | 我他妈怎么落到了这步田地 |
[20:03] | Hey Raven? | 雷文 |
[20:10] | I’d pick you first. | 我也会第一个选你 |
[20:16] | Of course you would. I’m awesome. | 这是当然 我这么厉害 |
[20:25] | Hey, I found it. Orange wire. | 我找到了 橘色电线 |
[20:29] | About time! Now follow that wire | 太好了 跟着那条电线 |
[20:30] | to the override panel. | 找到手动控制面板 |
[20:36] | Raven? It’s fried. Totally useless. | 雷文 电线烧毁了 不能用 |
[20:42] | Tell me this isn’t as bad as I think. | 告诉我状况没我想得那么糟 |
[20:45] | You know how to splice a wire? | 你会熔接电线吗 |
[20:48] | – No. – Then it’s worse. | -不会 -那就真糟了 |
[20:55] | Hey, stop. Just talk me through it. | 别动 告诉我怎么做 |
[20:59] | They’re everywhere! Harper, get down! | 四处都是他们的人 哈珀 趴下 |
[21:00] | We need backup! | 我们需要增援 |
[21:09] | Raven, our mines actually worked! | 雷文 地雷阵居然管用了 |
[21:12] | Jasper can splice. | 贾斯珀会熔接 |
[21:16] | Jasper, we need you in the dropship right now. | 贾斯珀 回来运输机帮我们 |
[21:19] | Negative. We can’t give up the west woods. | 不行 西边的树林不能失守 |
[21:21] | The west woods are mine, Bellamy. | 那里都是地雷 贝拉米 |
[21:23] | The grounders just figured that out. | 地球人刚还踩了一个 |
[21:25] | Jasper, get in here. | 贾斯珀 快回来 |
[21:26] | I see one! There! There! | 我看到一个 那里 打那里 |
[21:32] | They’re drawing our fire. | 他们在耗我们的火力 |
[21:35] | Damn it. I’m all out. | 该死 我没子弹了 |
[21:36] | They want us to run out of ammo. | 他们想让我们打光弹药 |
[21:38] | All gunners, listen up. | 枪手们都听好了 |
[21:40] | The grounders are not attacking. | 地球人不是在进攻 |
[21:41] | They’re making us waste bullets. | 他们就是想浪费我们的子弹 |
[21:43] | Don’t shoot when they’re running laterally. | 平行于我们跑的人 不要开枪 |
[21:46] | Jasper’s right. Don’t fire | 贾斯珀说得对 别开枪 |
[21:48] | until you’re sure it’s attack. | 除非确定是进攻 |
[21:49] | Repeat, do not fire until you are sure. | 重复一遍 除非确定是进攻 不得开枪 |
[21:52] | Clarke, hang tight, I’m on my way. | 克拉克 坚持住 我就来 |
[22:00] | That’s for not telling us about the minefield. | 这刀是因为隐瞒这里有地雷 |
[22:05] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[22:11] | Now we attack. | 开始进攻 |
[22:44] | Here they come! | 他们来了 |
[22:47] | The grounders! Get back here! | 是地球人 快回去 |
[22:53] | Bellamy! | 贝拉米 |
[23:11] | Admit it. You want one. | 承认吧 你也想要刀 |
[23:14] | No! You’re hit! | 不好 你中箭了 |
[23:16] | Miller, fall back, now. | 米勒 撤退 快点 |
[23:19] | Can you walk? | 你还能走路吗 |
[23:21] | Oh. Hey. Hold on to me. | 扶着我 |
[23:23] | Let me get you behind that wall. | 我得把你送回墙里 |
[23:37] | Lincoln. You made it. | 林肯 你回来了 |
[23:39] | I told you to leave. | 我叫你们离开了 |
[23:40] | We tried. The scouts were already there. | 我们是想走 可他们的探子已经到了 |
[23:43] | Do you copy? | 收到吗 |
[23:44] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[23:47] | Someone go back to camp and get more bullets. | 谁回去取点子弹来 |
[23:49] | Why are you not there? | 你怎么不去打仗 |
[23:50] | Raven was shot. | 雷文中枪了 |
[23:51] | We need medicine to slow the bleeding. | 我们需要止血的药 |
[23:53] | You came to save one life? | 你跑来就为了救一个人吗 |
[23:54] | I don’t have time to explain. | 我没空解释 |
[23:56] | Do you have the medicine or not? | 你到底有没有药 |
[23:58] | I have it. | 我有 |
[23:59] | Fall back. | 撤退 |
[24:05] | No. Stand your ground. | 不 坚守阵地 |
[24:06] | If they take the gate, we’re all dead. | 他们占领大门的话 我们就都死定了 |
[24:10] | I’m going with you. Let’s go. | 我跟你一起去 走吧 |
[24:15] | Wait! | 等等 |
[24:21] | The enemy of my enemy is my friend. | 敌人的敌人就是我的朋友 |
[24:23] | Finn, let’s move! | 芬恩 走了 |
[24:24] | How far did the reapers chase you? | 索命者追了你多远 |
[24:26] | They’d still be chasing me if I didn’t lose them. Why? | 要不是我甩了他们 应该还在追 怎么 |
[24:30] | I have a really bad idea. | 我有个很糟糕的主意 |
[24:34] | Hey, Raven, tell us again | 雷文 再给我们讲一遍 |
[24:36] | how this is gonna work. | 这是什么原理 |
[24:38] | Told you 5 times. | 都给你讲五遍了 |
[24:41] | Current flows to the electromagnet. | 电流经过电磁铁 |
[24:44] | That opens the poppet valve. | 就能打开提升阀 |
[24:46] | Rockets fire. | 火箭就发射了 |
[24:48] | Ok. Got the good wire ready to graft on. | 电线准备好了 可以连接了 |
[24:52] | What’s next? | 接下来呢 |
[24:55] | Raven? | 雷文 |
[24:59] | Raven! | 雷文 |
[25:12] | – Is she… – Not yet. | -她是不是… -还没死 |
[25:14] | But soon. | 但也快了 |
[25:15] | They’ve broken through! | 他们攻过来了 |
[25:16] | There’s hundreds of them! | 有好几百个人 |
[25:17] | They’re heading for the gate! | 他们在冲大门进攻 |
[25:19] | Game over, man! | 游戏结束了 老兄 |
[25:22] | Finish it. | 你来搞定 |
[25:25] | Current to magnet to valve to barbecue. | 电流 磁场 阀门再开火 |
[25:28] | Current to magnet to valve to barbecue. | 电流 磁场 阀门再开火 |
[25:38] | There are too many! | 敌人太多了 |
[25:39] | Everybody to dropship now! | 全体撤去运输船 |
[25:41] | No! We need more time. | 不行 我们需要更多时间 |
[25:44] | Gunners, stay at your posts. | 枪手 待在位置上 |
[25:45] | The rest of you, inside. | 其他人 撤进去 |
[25:47] | Come on, quick. | 快点 进去 |
[26:12] | Is that from the ark? | 那是从方舟来的吗 |
[26:15] | That is the ark. | 那就是方舟 |
[26:35] | I’m coming, Clarke. | 我来了 克拉克 |
[26:44] | Reinforcements. | 他们支援到了 |
[26:46] | When they get here, | 等他们来了 |
[26:47] | they won’t find anyone alive. | 就会发现人都死光了 |
[26:51] | Take down the gate! | 攻下大门 |
[27:02] | Reapers! | 索命者 |
[27:51] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[27:53] | I kicked the hornet’s nest. | 我捅了一个马蜂窝 |
[27:55] | You brought the reapers? | 你把索命者引过来了 |
[27:57] | I just bought us some time. | 为大家争取些时间 |
[27:58] | How’s raven? | 雷文怎么样了 |
[28:00] | She’s not good. | 情况不太好 |
[28:01] | And the rockets aren’t ready yet. | 火箭弹还没有准备好 |
[28:03] | Jasper’s working on them now. | 贾斯珀正在处理 |
[28:04] | Jasper? | 贾斯珀 |
[28:07] | What’s plan B? | 后备计划呢 |
[28:09] | Jasper was plan B. | 贾斯珀就是后备计划 |
[28:15] | What the hell is that? | 发生什么事了 |
[28:16] | I don’t know, but they’re distracted. | 我不知道 但他们转移了火力 |
[28:19] | Let’s move. | 我们走吧 |
[28:21] | We’ll never make it. | 我们回不去的 |
[28:23] | Leave me. I’ll find another way. | 别管我 我再想别的办法 |
[28:25] | I’m not going anywhere without you. | 我不会扔下你走的 |
[28:27] | Octavia. | 奥克塔维亚 |
[28:29] | Lincoln? | 林肯 |
[28:37] | You did this? | 这是你做的 |
[28:38] | With Finn. | 还有芬 |
[28:43] | It’s deep. | 箭头很深 |
[28:50] | I can help you, but you have to come with me now. | 我可以帮你 但你得赶紧跟我走 |
[28:56] | Go. | 走吧 |
[28:59] | Let him help you. | 让他帮你吧 |
[29:00] | No way. I have to see this through. | 不行 我要和大家并肩作战 |
[29:03] | You can’t walk | 你走不了 |
[29:04] | and I can’t get you back to the dropship. | 我又没法带你回运输船上去 |
[29:06] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[29:07] | This fight is over for you. | 大家是为你而战 |
[29:09] | O, O, listen to me. | 小奥 听我说 |
[29:14] | I told you my life ended the day you were born. | 我以前说 你的出生毁了我的人生 |
[29:18] | The truth is…It didn’t start until then. | 事实是 你的出生让我重生了 |
[29:24] | Go with him. I need you to live. | 跟他走吧 我要你活着 |
[29:28] | Besides…I got this. | 而且 我可以的 |
[29:43] | I love you, big brother. | 哥哥 我爱你 |
[29:47] | May we meet again. | 愿我们早日重逢 |
[29:50] | May we meet again. | 愿我们早日重逢 |
[30:04] | Keep her safe. | 保护好她 |
[30:16] | Now to the wall! | 冲去围墙 |
[30:34] | Clarke, they’re taking down the gate. | 克拉克 他们要攻占大门了 |
[30:37] | Good. Because I did it…I think. | 很好 我觉得我成功了 应该吧 |
[30:46] | I’m closing that door. | 我要关了那扇门 |
[30:47] | Wait! We’ve still got people out there. | 等等 还有人在外面 |
[30:49] | Bellamy’s not back yet. | 贝拉米还没回来 |
[30:50] | Use the grenades! | 用手榴弹 |
[30:58] | All right, Jasper, get everybody, get inside now! | 行了 贾斯珀 让大家立刻进去 |
[31:15] | There he is! | 他来了 |
[31:16] | He’s never gonna make it. Bellamy, run! | 他过得来吗 贝拉米 快跑 |
[31:34] | He’s killing him. | 他会杀了他的 |
[31:35] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[31:40] | Stop, Finn, no! | 住手 芬 不要 |
[31:43] | No! | 不 |
[31:49] | Clarke, you can’t save everybody. | 克拉克 你不能救下所有人 |
[31:52] | Let’s go! | 快走吧 |
[32:13] | Clarke, right now. | 克拉克 快走啊 |
[32:57] | Jasper, now. | 贾斯珀 就是现在 |
[33:12] | Anya, you can’t win. | 安雅 你赢不了的 |
[33:24] | Stop! She’s already down. | 住手 她已经被打倒了 |
[33:25] | Raven says current flows to the magnet. | 雷文说电流会通向磁铁 |
[33:27] | We just need a current. | 我们需要电流 |
[33:31] | No! Stop! We’re not like that. | 住手 我们不是这种人 |
[33:36] | Get back. Get back. | 回来 回来 |
[33:41] | She deserves to die. | 她该死 |
[33:42] | No! | 不 |
[33:45] | We are not grounders. | 我们不是地球人 |
[34:27] | This is earth monitoring station, | 这里是地球监测站 |
[34:29] | earth monitoring station hailing all ark survivors. | 地球监测站呼叫方舟幸存者 |
[34:33] | Please come in. | 请回复 |
[34:39] | Earth monitoring station. | 地球监测站 |
[34:41] | Earth monitoring station, hailing all ark survivors. | 地球监测站呼叫方舟幸存者 |
[34:45] | Please come in. | 请回复 |
[34:48] | Hello? Is someone there? | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[34:54] | Keep talking so I can lock you in. | 继续说话 以便我锁定你的信号 |
[34:56] | Mecha station is on the ground. | 机械站已着陆 |
[34:57] | Repeat. Mecha station is on the ground. | 重复 机械站已经就位 |
[35:04] | Abby, | 艾比 |
[35:05] | it’s so good to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音真高兴 |
[35:06] | Yours, too. We made it, Thelonious. | 我也一样 我们成功了 塞隆尼斯 |
[35:10] | Any word from any of the other stations yet? | 有其他空间站的消息吗 |
[35:13] | No. Just you so far. | 没有 目前只有你们 |
[35:18] | Can you see any sign of them? | 你能看到他们吗 |
[35:20] | Going outside now. Stand by. | 正准备出去 稍等 |
[35:51] | Tell me what it’s like. | 告诉我景象如何 |
[35:55] | It… | 这里 |
[35:59] | Everything I dreamed. | 和我梦想中的完全一样 |
[36:03] | So much green. | 满眼绿色 |
[36:05] | There are trees everywhere. | 到处都是树木 |
[36:09] | And water. And the air. | 有水 还有空气 |
[36:13] | The air…smells… | 空气闻起来 |
[36:17] | sweet. | 甜甜的 |
[36:23] | It’s so beautiful. | 真是太美了 |
[36:27] | Thelonious, you should be here. | 塞隆尼斯 你应该来这里的 |
[36:55] | Abby, look. | 艾比 你看 |
[37:02] | There’s smoke in the distance. | 远处有烟 |
[37:04] | That might be another station. We’ll check it out. | 也许是另一个空间站 我们去看看 |
[37:07] | You do that. | 去吧 |
[37:08] | Find the rest of our people, Abby. Find Clarke. | 找到其他人 艾比 找到克拉克 |
[37:52] | This will have to do. | 就是这样了 |
[38:18] | May we meet again. | 愿我们早日重逢 |
[39:38] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[39:40] | Mountain men. | 山地人 |
[41:24] | Monty? | 蒙蒂 |
[41:32] | 韦瑟山 隔离室 |