时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | It’s been 97 years since a nuclear apocalypse | 那场导致所有地球人死亡的核灾难 |
[00:04] | killed everyone on earth. | 已过了97年 |
[00:05] | You’re being sent to the ground. | 你会被送至陆地 |
[00:07] | All 100 of you. | 你们一百人 |
[00:08] | Prisoners of the ark, you have one job: | 方舟的囚犯们 你们要做的就是 |
[00:10] | Stay alive. | 活着 |
[00:11] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[00:13] | We are not alone. | 这里不只有我们 |
[00:14] | The last man from the ground died on the ark, | 当方舟上最后一个地球人死去的时候 |
[00:17] | he wasn’t the last grounder. | 他也不是最后的地球人 |
[00:18] | There’s an army of grounders | 有一整队的地球军 |
[00:20] | coming for us right now. | 正冲着咱们而来 |
[00:25] | Jasper, now. | 贾斯珀 就是现在 |
[00:28] | Are we really gonna do this? | 我们真的要这么做吗 |
[00:30] | Bring the ark to the ground. | 将方舟带回地球 |
[00:31] | Friction will break the ark back into its original stations. | 摩擦力会将方舟打回原站点形态 |
[00:35] | Hailing all ark survivors. | 呼叫方舟幸存者 |
[00:37] | Mecha station is on the ground. | 机械站已着陆 |
[00:39] | – Look. – It might be another station. | -看 -也许是另一个空间站 |
[00:41] | Find the rest of our people, Abby. Find Clarke. | 找到其他人 艾比 找到克拉克 |
[01:49] | Where’s Monty? | 蒙蒂在哪里 |
[01:53] | What the hell did you do to him? | 你们到底对他做了什么 |
[02:36] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[02:37] | I’ll be contaminated. | 我会被污染的 |
[02:41] | Where’s my friend? | 我的朋友在哪里 |
[02:42] | He’s fine. You don’t understand, ok? He’s–uhh! | 他没事的 你不懂 他… |
[02:47] | Take me to him. | 带我去找他 |
[02:52] | Clarke, you’re bleeding. | 克拉克 你在流血 |
[02:54] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[02:55] | It was on your chart. | 你的表格上写的 |
[02:56] | How do they know my name? | 他们是怎么知道我名字的 |
[02:57] | I don’t know. Please don’t hurt me. | 我不知道 求求你不要伤害我 |
[02:59] | You want to live? | 你要想活命 |
[03:02] | Do exactly what I say. | 就照我说的做 |
[03:05] | I don’t think so. | 别耍花样 |
[03:06] | Key card. | 通行卡 |
[03:08] | I just need my key card. | 我只是想拿通行卡 |
[03:21] | Which level? | 哪一层 |
[03:33] | Who are you people? | 你们是谁 |
[03:35] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[03:36] | How many of us are here? | 你们抓了我们多少人 |
[03:38] | Where are they? Say something! | 他们都在哪里 说话啊 |
[03:41] | Arrived. Level 5. | 到达五层 |
[04:05] | Containment breach. Containment breach! | 隔离失效 隔离失效 |
[04:16] | Where the hell am I? | 我到底在什么地方 |
[04:33] | Bellamy? | 贝拉米 |
[04:37] | Get back down. | 别起来 躲回去 |
[04:38] | – You were followed? – Quiet. | -你被跟踪了吗 -噤声 |
[04:42] | Have you seen Finn? | 你们见过芬吗 |
[04:43] | – Finn’s alive? – He was. | -芬还活着吗 -之前是 |
[04:45] | We got separated. | 但我们走散了 |
[04:46] | We knew the fire was coming, so, we ran, | 我们知道火会蔓延过来 所以就跑了 |
[04:47] | but one of them followed. | 但他们有人跟了过来 |
[04:51] | How’d you guys get out? | 你们是怎么逃出来的 |
[04:53] | We–we saw the ark come down. | 我们看到方舟飞下来 |
[04:55] | We thought we’d come get help. | 以为能找到人帮忙 |
[04:57] | Piece of it came down this way. | 有一部分掉在了这里 |
[04:58] | Monroe thinks it’s Mecha, | 门罗觉得应该是机械站 |
[04:59] | but personally, I think– | 不过我个人觉得… |
[05:02] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[05:03] | Stay low and quiet. | 压低身形 别出声 |
[05:16] | I can’t– I can’t go anymore. | 我不行了 走不动了 |
[05:23] | On your feet. | 站起来 |
[05:24] | I can’t. | 我不行了 |
[05:25] | He can’t keep up. | 他走不动了 |
[05:27] | I said get on your feet. | 我说站起来 |
[05:28] | Get up. | 起来 |
[05:35] | No! | 不 |
[05:36] | No! | 不 |
[05:44] | That’s one. | 这只是一人 |
[05:46] | I lost 300. | 我死了三百号人 |
[06:05] | Drink. You’re lucky. | 喝 你很走运 |
[06:09] | I need to keep one of you alive | 我得留个活口 |
[06:11] | to talk to the commander. | 带回去给司令回话 |
[06:14] | Get up. | 起来 |
[06:30] | Ai laik Okteivia kom skai kru en ai gaf gouthru klin. | 我是来自天上的奥克塔维亚 在找安全的卢[鸟语] |
[06:34] | “Klir,” not “Klin.” | 是”路” 不是”卢”[鸟语] |
[06:36] | “Gouthru klir.” Again. | “安全的路” 再来一遍 |
[06:38] | “I’m Octavia of the sky people | “我是来自天上的奥克塔维亚 |
[06:40] | and I seek safe passage.” | 我在找安全的路” |
[06:41] | Why do I even have to learn this? | 我为什么要学这个 |
[06:42] | You speak English. | 你明明会说英语 |
[06:45] | Only our warriors speak English. | 我们只有武士才会说英语 |
[06:47] | When we get to the sea, you need to sound like one of us. | 我们到海边时 你得伪装成我们的人 |
[06:50] | Then we have time. | 这样才能给我们争取到时间 |
[06:53] | Tell me about this one. | 跟我说说这是什么 |
[06:58] | A statue near my village. | 是我村子附近的一座雕像 |
[07:00] | A place we go to settle disputes. | 我们在那里解决争端 |
[07:04] | Stop stalling and pull it out. | 别烧了 拔吧 |
[07:08] | No warning? Nothing? | 不先通知一声吗 这么突然 |
[07:14] | I take it back. No warning is better. | 我收回 还是别通知了 |
[07:25] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[07:32] | Poison. | 有毒 |
[07:35] | I’m guessing this means you don’t have the antidote? | 你该不会是想说没有解药吧 |
[07:38] | No. I gave it to Finn to save Raven. | 没有了 我把解药给芬去救雷文了 |
[07:40] | So, we go back. | 那我们回去吧 |
[07:42] | It’s too far. | 太远了 |
[07:43] | It’s further to the sea. | 去海边更远 |
[07:46] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[07:46] | Lincoln, we are not going back to your village. | 林肯 我们不能回你的村子 |
[07:50] | You know what they do to traitors. | 你知道他们是怎么对待叛徒的 |
[07:51] | – Octavia. – Death by 1,000 cuts. | -奥克塔维亚 -千刀万剐而死 |
[07:54] | Every single member of your clan | 你部落里的每一个人 |
[07:57] | will take a turn stabbing you, | 都要捅你一刀 |
[08:00] | and then they’ll feed you to the bugs. | 最后他们会把你丢去喂虫 |
[08:03] | It’s what you told me. | 这是你告诉我的 |
[08:06] | Here. Take this. | 来 拿着这个 |
[08:08] | Here. Hey. | 拿着 |
[08:09] | I will be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[08:11] | Lincoln, where are you going? | 林肯 你要去哪里 |
[08:13] | The antidote. | 找解药 |
[08:14] | It comes from the beetles that feed on the river moss. | 解药是从以河苔为食的甲虫身上提取的 |
[08:18] | You’re gonna feed on the beetles. | 你吃下那些甲虫就好了 |
[08:20] | It’ll work. | 会有用的 |
[09:36] | W-whoa, it’s ok. | 冷静 |
[09:38] | It’s ok, Raven, don’t. | 冷静点 雷文 别 |
[09:39] | Don’t shoot. Please. | 别开枪 拜托 |
[09:41] | Why not? You shot me. | 为什么 你朝我开了枪 |
[10:06] | Yeah, I would’ve shot me, too. | 是啊 我也该给自己来一枪的 |
[10:27] | Hello, Clarke. | 你好 克拉克 |
[10:29] | How is your arm? | 你的胳膊怎么样了 |
[10:33] | Not much of a talker, is she? | 看来她不太爱说话呀 |
[10:36] | Skill picked up from the savages, no doubt. | 不用问 跟野人学的 |
[10:39] | That’s fine. | 没事的 |
[10:41] | Maya has something to say first anyway. | 先是玛雅有些话要和你说 |
[10:45] | You were the next one to be cleared through quarantine. | 你是下一个通过检疫解除隔离的人 |
[10:47] | Another 10 minutes and you would’ve– | 再等十分钟 你就能… |
[10:51] | I’m not pressing charges. | 我没有要控诉什么 |
[10:54] | Thank you, Maya. | 谢谢你 玛雅 |
[10:55] | You can get your treatment now. | 你可以去治疗了 |
[10:58] | Ok. Let’s go. | 好 我们走吧 |
[11:00] | Bed 3. | 三号床 |
[11:01] | Restraints aren’t necessary. | 没必要戴手铐了 |
[11:03] | Yes, Mr. President. | 遵命 总统先生 |
[11:11] | Dante Wallace. | 我是丹特·华莱士 |
[11:14] | Oil paint. | 油画颜料 |
[11:16] | That’s right. You’re an artist, too. | 对了 你还是个画家 |
[11:20] | Who told you that? | 是谁告诉你的 |
[11:22] | Your people did. | 你的伙伴们 |
[11:23] | They also said you were their leader. | 他们还说你是他们的领头羊 |
[11:25] | Looks like you and I have a lot in common, kiddo. | 看来我们有很多共同点 孩子 |
[11:31] | Where’s my watch? | 我的手表在哪 |
[11:32] | I’m sorry, but we can’t let contaminated items | 我很抱歉 我们不能让污染物 |
[11:36] | inside Mount Weather. | 留在韦瑟山 |
[11:38] | We couldn’t risk it. | 我们不能冒这个险 |
[11:39] | Our protocol is very strict, Clarke. | 我们的规定是很严格的 克拉克 |
[11:42] | We prioritize safety over sentimentality. | 安全第一 感情第二 |
[11:50] | How many of us did you capture? | 我们有多少人在你们手里 |
[11:51] | 48, including you, | 四十八 包括你 |
[11:54] | But Clarke, you’ve got it wrong. | 但是克拉克 你说错了 |
[11:55] | You’re not prisoners. We saved you. | 你们不是囚犯 我们救了你们 |
[11:58] | Well, in that case, you won’t mind if we leave. | 如果是这样 你该不会介意我们离开吧 |
[12:00] | If there are 48 of us here, | 如果这里只有四十八个人 |
[12:01] | we still have people out there. | 那外面还有我们的人 |
[12:03] | The patrol brought in everyone they could find. | 巡逻队把所有能找到的人都带回来了 |
[12:05] | What about the ark? It came down last… | 那方舟呢 它最后坠毁在… |
[12:07] | We saw it. There were multiple crash sites | 我们看到了 方圆百里 |
[12:09] | over 100 square miles. | 都有方舟坠毁的碎片 |
[12:11] | If there were survivors, | 如果有生还者 |
[12:13] | we will bring them in, too. | 我们也会把他们带回来的 |
[12:14] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[12:16] | I want to see my people. | 我想见我的伙伴们 |
[12:17] | Of course you do. I would, too. | 当然了 换做是我也会想见他们 |
[12:35] | Change and meet me in the hall. | 换身衣服 到大厅来见我 |
[12:38] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[12:40] | Let’s give Clarke some privacy. | 我们给克拉克一点私人空间 |
[13:15] | OK. Just take care of it. | 把这个处理好 |
[13:20] | Sorry about the noise. | 不好意思 这里很吵 |
[13:23] | Hydroelectric power from Philpott Dam. | 我们的电来自于菲尔波特大坝水电站 |
[13:27] | Fresh water from our own underground reservoir. | 淡水来自于我们自己的地下水库 |
[13:31] | Fresh food from our hydroponic farm. | 新鲜食物来自于我们的水培农场 |
[13:35] | I don’t understand. You’re on the ground. | 我不明白 你们在地球上 |
[13:39] | You know it’s survivable. | 你们知道地球是适宜生存的 |
[13:41] | Why would you stay here? | 为什么要待在这里 |
[13:42] | It’s not survivable for us. | 对我们来说 地球不适宜生存 |
[13:44] | The grounders seem to have managed. | 地球人看上去没问题啊 |
[13:46] | Natural selection works. | 这是自然选择的结果 |
[13:49] | The grounders who couldn’t survive | 那些不能在核辐射下存活下来的地球人 |
[13:50] | in the radiation didn’t. | 都已经死了 |
[13:52] | Those who could passed on their DNA. | 那些存活下来的人把基因遗传了下来 |
[13:55] | For better or for worse here, | 不管是好还是坏 |
[13:56] | we never went through that process. | 我们都没经历过这一筛选过程 |
[13:58] | Well, neither did we. | 我们也没有 |
[14:00] | We’ve been on the ground now for… | 我们到地球上才… |
[14:04] | Solar radiation. | 太阳辐射 |
[14:06] | Very good. Your DNA ran | 很好 你们的DNA跟地球人一样 |
[14:08] | the same gauntlet as the grounders. | 受到过严厉的考验 |
[14:10] | Only because radiation levels in space are even higher, | 因为太空中的辐射强度更大 |
[14:14] | your ability to metabolize that radiation is even stronger. | 你们代谢这种辐射的能力也更强 |
[14:18] | Truth be told, | 实话告诉你 |
[14:20] | our scientists were blown away by the efficiency of your systems. | 我们的科学家对你们的新陈代谢叹为观止 |
[14:24] | If not for that, | 否则的话 |
[14:25] | your friends would still be upstairs in quarantine. | 你的朋友们还会继续在楼上被隔离 |
[14:29] | Please. | 请 |
[14:46] | First give me the heel. | 先把鞋跟给我 |
[14:57] | You’re not fighting for your life anymore, Clarke. | 你不用再为生存而战斗了 克拉克 |
[15:00] | You’ve made it. | 你活下来了 |
[15:02] | Welcome to Mount Weather. | 欢迎来到韦瑟山 |
[15:07] | Arrived. 5. | 到达五层 |
[15:10] | Your packet contains | 你们的文件包里包含了 |
[15:11] | everything you need to know about Mount Weather, | 韦瑟山的所有需知信息 |
[15:13] | which I promise is not as confusing | 我保证这绝不像第一页的地图那样 |
[15:15] | as the map on page one makes it up to look. | 纯属虚构 |
[15:19] | You came from level 3, | 你们从第三层来 |
[15:20] | which houses our medical facility including… | 那里储藏着我们的医疗设备 包括… |
[15:22] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[15:28] | You’re ok. | 你们没事 |
[15:31] | Oh, my– | 我的天 |
[15:34] | Finn and Bellamy? | 芬和贝拉米呢 |
[15:37] | Clarke, they… | 克拉克 他们… |
[15:42] | They didn’t make it. | 他们死了 |
[15:44] | We don’t know that. | 我们还不确定 |
[15:48] | What about Raven? | 那雷文呢 |
[15:52] | Welcome, Clarke. | 欢迎你 克拉克 |
[15:55] | If you have any questions, I’m Keenan. | 如果你有任何问题 我是基南 |
[16:20] | What are you doing here, Murphy? | 你在这干什么 墨菲 |
[16:23] | Dying. Same as you. | 等死 跟你一样 |
[16:31] | Speak for yourself. | 别带上我 |
[16:36] | How many more are out there? | 外面还有多少人 |
[16:38] | None. | 没人了 |
[16:40] | You fried them all. | 你把他们都烧死了 |
[16:41] | The only reason this one survived is | 只有这个人还活着 |
[16:42] | because they left him behind to guard me. | 因为他们让他留下看守我 |
[16:55] | Raven. Lie on your side. | 雷文 侧身躺下 |
[16:57] | Lie on your side. Come on. | 快点侧身躺下 |
[16:59] | Fine, then just roll over yourself. | 好吧 那你自己往后倒 |
[17:01] | Get down on your side. | 然后侧身躺着 |
[17:09] | You’re ok. It’s all good. | 没事了 没事了 |
[17:12] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么帮我 |
[17:19] | I don’t want to die alone. | 我不想一个人死去 |
[17:32] | I know you’re scared, | 我知道你们害怕 |
[17:33] | but we are warriors. | 但我们是战士 |
[17:35] | We can do this. | 我们做得到的 |
[17:36] | How? | 怎么做 |
[17:38] | We attack as a team. | 一起出击 |
[17:39] | When he goes for me, Monroe goes for Finn. | 他来追我时 门罗就去救芬 |
[17:41] | Once he’s free, it’s 4 on one. | 只要能救出他 我们就是四对一 |
[17:43] | What do I do? | 那我干什么 |
[17:46] | Try not to die. | 努力活着 |
[17:48] | Ready? 1, 2, 3. | 准备 一 二 三 |
[18:01] | Bellamy, get out of here! | 贝拉米 快跑 |
[18:41] | Octavia. Octavia. What is it? | 奥克塔维亚 奥克塔维亚 怎么了 |
[18:43] | Hey. What — what’s wrong? What — | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[18:47] | I saw a man. | 有人在这儿 |
[18:49] | It was — it was a — a monster. | 是个 是个怪物 |
[18:52] | It’s the poison. You’re burning up. | 是毒性发作了 你发烧了 |
[18:55] | We have to hurry. | 我们得快点 |
[19:02] | I know what we have to do. | 我知道我们要做什么 |
[19:03] | What are you doing? Where are we going? | 你干什么 我们去哪 |
[19:05] | Just hold on. | 坚持住 |
[19:22] | You have to try this pie. | 你一定得尝一口这个派 |
[19:28] | Oh, my god. What is that? | 真好吃 这是什么啊 |
[19:30] | I don’t know, but it’s great. | 不知道 但真的很好吃 |
[19:34] | My turn. | 该我了 |
[19:35] | What, this? Nah. You won’t like it. | 要尝我的吗 你不会喜欢的 |
[19:37] | The pie’s way better. | 派比这好吃多了 |
[19:43] | Really? | 你真的假的啊 |
[19:46] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[19:50] | Oh. Hey. Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[19:54] | Sit down and pretend you’re happy to see me. | 坐下 假装很高兴见到我 |
[19:56] | We are happy to see you. | 我们真的很高兴见到你啊 |
[19:58] | You have to try the chocolate cake. | 你一定得尝尝这个巧克力蛋糕 |
[20:00] | Oh, it is so on. | 我接受你的挑衅 |
[20:02] | I’m not eating their food. | 我不会吃他们的食物的 |
[20:06] | Look. | 看 |
[20:09] | They gave us a map with no exits. | 他们给我们的地图没标任何出口 |
[20:12] | I need you to tell me everything you’ve seen. | 我要你们告诉我你们见到的一切 |
[20:14] | Every room, every hallway, every way out. | 所有屋子 走廊 出口 |
[20:18] | Way out? | 出口 |
[20:21] | Look around you, Clarke. | 看看四周吧 克拉克 |
[20:23] | There’s no one hunting us here. | 这里没有人在追捕我们 |
[20:26] | First time in our lives we’re not hungry. | 有生以来第一次不用挨饿 |
[20:27] | Why would we want to leave? | 为什么要走啊 |
[20:29] | Because we have friends out there | 因为我们的朋友还在外面 |
[20:30] | who need our help. | 他们需要我们帮助 |
[20:32] | They’re looking for survivors, | 他们正在搜寻生还者了 |
[20:34] | and they’re way better equipped to find them than we are. | 而且他们的搜寻设备也比我们的先进 |
[20:36] | This place is too good to be true. | 这地方好得不真实 |
[20:38] | You’re bumming me out. | 你馋死我了 |
[20:39] | I’m — I’m gonna get more cake. | 我要去再拿点蛋糕 |
[20:56] | Take mine. | 吃我的吧 |
[20:57] | Thanks. Jasper. | 谢谢你 我叫贾斯珀 |
[21:01] | Maya. | 玛雅 |
[21:02] | Cold hands. | 你的手好冷 |
[21:04] | Low vitamin D. | 因为缺乏维生素D |
[21:06] | Unlike yours, which is | 和你们不一样 |
[21:07] | off the charts, by the way. | 你们这样的才是真的好 |
[21:11] | Well. All right. I was excited. | 那谢啦 迫不及待了 |
[21:20] | No chocolate in space, huh? | 太空里没有巧克力啊 |
[21:22] | Space sucked. | 太空烂透了 |
[21:25] | What’s the deal with all this stuff, anyway? | 这些都是什么啊 |
[21:29] | This is nothing. | 没什么啦 |
[21:30] | There’s an entire warehouse with just paintings. | 有间仓库里面满是画作呢 |
[21:32] | President Wallace is the first to hang them up. | 是华莱士总统第一个挂上去的 |
[21:35] | Guess he figured just because we don’t have windows | 可能是因为他想虽然我们没有窗户 |
[21:37] | doesn’t mean we can’t have a view. | 但不代表看不到景色 |
[21:44] | It’s Maya, right? | 你叫玛雅 对吗 |
[21:48] | I just wanted to say sorry for this morning. | 我只想为今天早上的事道歉 |
[21:52] | I was scared and worried about my friends. | 我吓坏了 而且我很担心我的朋友 |
[21:54] | I hope you can understand that. | 希望你能理解 |
[22:09] | I know she’s intense, but… | 我知道她是太紧张了 但是… |
[22:12] | Clarke’s the only reason we survived. | 是克拉克救了我们大家 |
[22:20] | She took my key card. | 她把我的通行卡拿走了 |
[22:24] | Alert. Code 5. | 五号警报 |
[22:27] | Not a prisoner, huh? | 还说不是囚犯吗 |
[23:12] | Get that door open. Now stand clear. | 把门打开 靠边站 |
[23:20] | Unauthorized access. | 未授权入侵 |
[23:24] | Unauthorized access. | 未授权入侵 |
[23:30] | Unauthorized access. | 未授权入侵 |
[23:38] | Unauthorized access. | 未授权入侵 |
[23:39] | Clarke, no! | 克拉克 不要 |
[23:40] | If you pull that lever, these people will die. | 拉动拉杆的话会杀了他们 |
[23:43] | Even a little radiation can kill them. | 他们一丁点儿辐射都抵抗不了 |
[23:44] | Unauthorized access. | 未授权入侵 |
[23:50] | Don’t make me shoot you. | 别逼我开枪 |
[24:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:08] | Clarke. Don’t do this. | 克拉克 求你别这么做 |
[24:12] | I don’t believe them. | 我不相信他们 |
[24:15] | Why would they lie? | 他们为什么要说谎呢 |
[24:19] | Listen to me. We are safe here | 听我说 我们在这里是安全的 |
[24:22] | Because of you. We’re safe. | 因为你 我们现在得救了 |
[24:26] | Not all of us. | 不是我们所有人 |
[24:32] | I’m the one that fired the rockets. | 是我点燃的火箭 |
[24:36] | Should I not have done that? | 我是不是做错了 |
[24:38] | Clarke…when you pulled that lever, | 克拉克 当你拉动火箭拉杆的时候 |
[24:41] | you saved lives. | 你救了我们大家 |
[24:44] | Don’t throw that away by pulling this one. | 但是求你别拉这个 |
[24:52] | There she is! Hold it right there. | 她在那 别动 |
[24:54] | Get your hands up. | 把手举起来 |
[25:10] | How did you get to be such a dick, Murphy? | 墨菲 为什么你可以这么混蛋呢 |
[25:13] | I’m sorry for shooting you, ok? | 很抱歉我向你开枪 |
[25:19] | Is that what you want to hear? | 你是不是就想听我说这句话 |
[25:21] | Let me guess. Mommy and daddy didn’t love you? | 让我猜猜 你爸爸妈妈从没爱过你 |
[25:27] | No, they loved me. | 错了 他们爱我 |
[25:32] | Are you gonna cry, Murphy? | 你是要哭了吗 墨菲 |
[25:35] | Screw you, Raven. | 去你的 雷文 |
[25:37] | No, tell me. I want to know. | 那么给我讲讲 我想知道 |
[25:39] | How does a kid who’s loved by his parents | 一个被父母疼爱的小男孩儿 |
[25:42] | turn into a murdering psychopath? | 是如何成为杀人魔的 |
[25:53] | He gets the flu. | 小男孩儿生病了 |
[25:58] | His father steals medicine | 他爸爸为了他去偷药 |
[26:00] | that turns out wouldn’t help anyway. | 结果毫无用处 |
[26:03] | Gets floated for it and… | 他爸爸为此被放逐于太空 |
[26:07] | His mother, she starts drinking | 他妈妈自那之后 |
[26:10] | pretty heavily after that and… | 开始酗酒 |
[26:15] | last words she says to him | 最后他发现妈妈倒在自己的呕吐物里 |
[26:17] | before he finds her in a pool of her own vomit | 她对他说的最后一句话 |
[26:21] | is that… | 就是… |
[26:28] | is that he killed his father. | 是他害死了他爸爸 |
[26:56] | You have to stand on your feet. | 你必须要站着 |
[26:58] | He’ll kill you if you don’t. | 否则他会杀了你 |
[27:03] | We’re warriors. We’re warriors. | 我们是战士 我们是战士 |
[27:07] | We’re warriors. We are warriors. | 我们是战士 我们是战士 |
[27:44] | We’re here now. | 我们来了 |
[27:48] | Everything’s gonna be ok. | 大家都会没事的 |
[28:11] | I’m fine. We need to get back to the dropship. | 我没事 我们需要回到运输船那里 |
[28:14] | Hey. Where’s clarke? Is she all right? | 克拉克在哪 她还好吗 |
[28:17] | She was when we left. | 她离开时挺好的 |
[28:20] | We’ll take you to her. | 我们会带你找到她 |
[28:21] | Wait. Slow down. | 等等 慢着 |
[28:24] | Sinclair. We’re splitting up. | 辛克莱 我们分开行事 |
[28:27] | One guard detail comes with me to the dropship. | 一支警卫队跟我去运输船 |
[28:29] | Everyone else here goes with you to Alpha station. | 其余的人跟随你去阿尔法站 |
[28:32] | You have the coordinates. We’ll follow as soon as we can. | 你知道坐标 我们尽快赶过去 |
[28:33] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[28:36] | Anything more from Jaha? | 有亚哈的消息吗 |
[28:38] | No. Nothing in the past hour. | 没有 过去一小时什么消息都没有 |
[28:43] | Ok. You six with me. | 好吧 你们六个跟我来 |
[28:45] | You two, lead the way. | 你俩来带路 |
[28:47] | All right, let’s go. Come on. | 出发 快走 |
[28:48] | We’re on the move. Let’s go. | 出发了 我们走 |
[28:50] | You’re almost there, Abby. | 就快到了 艾比 |
[28:54] | Ai laik Okteivia kom skai kru en ai gaf gouthru klir. | 我是来自天上的奥克塔维亚 我在找安全的路 |
[28:58] | Once more. Come on, say it. | 再来一次 加油 说出来 |
[29:00] | Come on. | 加油 |
[29:01] | Ai laik Okteivia kom skai– | 我是来自天上的奥克塔维亚 |
[29:03] | You know, you still haven’t even | 你还是没告诉我 |
[29:04] | told me where we’re going. | 我们要去哪儿 |
[29:08] | Can’t you smell it? | 你闻不到吗 |
[29:10] | We’re almost to the sea. | 我们快到海边了 |
[29:14] | No, I can’t smell anything. | 不 我什么都闻不到 |
[29:17] | Lincoln, I’m scared. | 林肯 我好怕 |
[29:30] | It’s too quiet. | 太安静了 |
[29:37] | We’ll take it from here. | 现在开始我们接手继续 |
[29:38] | Banks, Scanlon, you stay with them. | 班克斯 斯坎能 你们留下陪他们 |
[29:42] | We’ll signal once we’re sure it’s safe. | 确定安全后我们会放信号 |
[30:00] | Help her. | 救救她 |
[30:02] | Raven. Raven. | 雷文 雷文 |
[30:07] | Raven. Raven, honey, it’s Abby. | 雷文 雷文 亲爱的 我是艾比 |
[30:11] | Clarke’s not here. | 克拉克不在这里 |
[30:15] | I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪儿 |
[30:23] | What happened to you? | 你出了什么事 |
[30:32] | I got shot. | 我中枪了 |
[30:36] | I got shot. | 我中枪了 |
[30:40] | We need a stretcher! | 我们需要一个担架 |
[30:41] | Sir. | 先生 |
[30:48] | Hey, hold it right there. | 在那儿不许动 |
[30:50] | Get back here! | 回来 |
[30:59] | Where is everyone? | 大家都去哪儿了 |
[31:05] | It was awful. | 太可怕了 |
[31:09] | There was hundreds of them and if it wasn’t for Raven– | 有几百号人 如果不是为了雷文 |
[31:12] | Uhh–I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[31:16] | Bellamy. You’re… you’re alive. | 贝拉米 你还活着 |
[31:22] | Aah! You murdering son of a bitch! | 你这个杀人犯 |
[31:26] | Stop …! | 住手 |
[31:39] | Place him under arrest. | 把他拘禁起来 |
[31:41] | Wait. You don’t understand. | 等等 你不知道 |
[31:43] | Murphy murdered two of our people. | 墨菲杀了我们两个人 |
[31:45] | He shot another one. He tried to hang Bellamy. | 他朝另一个开枪了 还想吊死贝拉米 |
[31:47] | I don’t care. You are not animals. | 我不在乎 你不是动物 |
[31:51] | There are rules. | 这里有规矩 |
[31:54] | Laws. | 有法律 |
[31:57] | You are not in control here anymore. | 这里不再由你说了算了 |
[32:07] | Raven. | 雷文 |
[32:14] | She’s lost a lot of blood. | 她大量失血 |
[32:16] | It’s a miracle that she’s still alive. | 能活着已是奇迹 |
[32:23] | There’s no one else in there. | 里面没有其他人了 |
[32:26] | Come on. Put her down over here. | 过来 把她放在那儿 |
[32:51] | Now sleep. | 睡一会吧 |
[32:53] | Be back with the antidote as soon as I can. | 我尽快拿到解药回来 |
[33:04] | You brought me to your village? | 你把我带到了你们的村庄吗 |
[33:07] | I won’t let you die. | 我不会让你死的 |
[33:12] | Lincoln…Lincoln… | 林肯 林肯 |
[33:14] | They’ll kill you. | 他们会杀了你 |
[33:15] | Hey. Only if they catch me. | 除非他们抓到我 |
[33:19] | Stay alive. | 努力活下去 |
[33:23] | And stay quiet. | 保持安静 |
[33:50] | Lose the handcuffs. | 解开手铐 |
[34:00] | There’s a blank canvas if you’d like. | 想作画的话这儿有一块空白画布 |
[34:07] | I used to paint the ground, too. | 我也曾画过地球 |
[34:09] | It’s not just the ground. | 这不只是地球 |
[34:11] | It’s a memory. | 是回忆 |
[34:15] | You’ve been outside? | 你曾出去过吗 |
[34:17] | Yes. 56 years ago. | 是的 56年前的事了 |
[34:21] | For 5 minutes. | 仅仅五分钟 |
[34:23] | I was 7 when the first of | 当第一批入侵者出现时 |
[34:25] | what we call the outsiders appeared. | 我年仅七岁 |
[34:28] | Before that, we thought | 在那之前 我们以为 |
[34:29] | we were all there was. | 我们是唯一的存在 |
[34:32] | Imagine our surprise. | 想象下我们的惊诧吧 |
[34:34] | I don’t have to imagine. | 我不必想象 |
[34:36] | My father, this was his office at the time, | 那时候这儿是我父亲的办公室 |
[34:39] | believed it meant that the earth | 他坚信那意味着地球 |
[34:41] | was survivable again, | 会再次复苏 |
[34:42] | and so, he opened the doors. | 所以他打开了那些门 |
[34:46] | Within a week, 54 people were dead | 在一个星期之内 因为辐射影响 |
[34:50] | from the exposure. | 导致45人丧生 |
[34:53] | My mother and sister among them. | 其中包括我妈妈和妹妹 |
[34:59] | Loss… | 失去 |
[35:02] | pain, regret. | 痛苦 悔恨 |
[35:07] | Time eases these things, Clarke, | 时间会平复这些伤痛的 克拉克 |
[35:10] | but the only time it’s ever truly gone is | 但只有在我画画的时候 |
[35:12] | when I’m painting. | 这些伤痛才会真正的消失 |
[35:18] | You didn’t bring me here to talk about painting. | 你带我来不是为了聊画画的 |
[35:21] | Did you? | 对吧 |
[35:24] | I’m afraid I have bad news. | 恐怕我要告诉你坏消息 |
[35:26] | Our patrols have swept the area | 我们的巡逻队搜寻了那个区域 |
[35:28] | and found no evidence of survivors, | 没发现任何幸存者的迹象 |
[35:30] | either at your camp or from the Ark. | 营地和方舟上都没有 |
[35:34] | How can they be sure? | 他们怎么能确定 |
[35:35] | They can’t. | 没法确定 |
[35:36] | I’ve ordered them to keep searching. | 我下令让他们继续搜索 |
[35:38] | I need to see for myself. | 我要亲眼看看 |
[35:39] | I’m sorry. I can’t allow that. | 抱歉 这我不能同意 |
[35:40] | I’m doing this for your own good, Clarke. | 我这么做是为了你好 克拉克 |
[35:42] | It’s not safe out there. | 外面不安全 |
[35:45] | Radiation has no effect on us. | 辐射对我们没影响 |
[35:46] | It’s not the radiation I’m concerned about. | 我担心的不是辐射问题 |
[35:51] | You need time to grieve. | 你需要时间来悲伤 |
[35:54] | These men will show you to your room. | 他们会带你去你的房间 |
[35:57] | And if I try to leave? | 如果我想离开这呢 |
[35:59] | Please don’t test me, Clarke. | 请别考验我 克拉克 |
[36:12] | – We’re leaving. – What? | -我们要走了 -什么 |
[36:14] | This is where they’ll come back. | 他们会回来这里的 |
[36:15] | I don’t think they’re coming back. | 我认为他们不会回来的 |
[36:18] | The grounders took them and you know that. | 你知道他们被地球人抓了 |
[36:23] | Look… we go with Kane to Alpha Station, | 我们和凯恩一起去阿尔法空间站 |
[36:27] | we get reinforcements, weapons, | 就能拿到补给和武器 |
[36:30] | then we find our friends. | 然后去找我们的朋友 |
[36:32] | One question. | 只有一个问题 |
[36:33] | How many more of us will be dead by then? | 到时我们还会再死多少人 |
[36:42] | Abby says Raven needs surgery | 艾比说雷文需要动手术 |
[36:44] | or she’s gonna die. | 不然就会死 |
[36:48] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[36:58] | Abby? Let’s get ready to move out. | 艾比 我们准备动身吧 |
[37:04] | We gotta get there before dark. | 我们必须在天黑之前到达 |
[37:15] | 克拉克 请回家吧 西南方向22公里处 妈妈 | |
[37:18] | For the past and the future we serve. | 对于我们经历的过去和未来 |
[37:22] | We give thanks. | 我们表示感谢 |
[37:23] | Good health, good food, and good company. | 身体健康 食物充足 好伙伴们 |
[37:29] | And the blessing of new friends. | 以及新朋友的祝福 |
[37:32] | We give thanks. | 我们表示感谢 |
[39:34] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[39:40] | Everyone else can wait. | 其他人可以等等 |
[39:52] | Was that your idea? | 是你的主意吗 |
[39:53] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[39:56] | It’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[40:00] | Have we heard from him? | 有他的消息吗 |
[40:02] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[40:03] | Still radio silence. | 仍旧没有回应 |
[40:08] | Well, you’re gonna brief me, then. | 那你就向我汇报吧 |
[40:11] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[40:12] | Mr. Chancellor. | 法官阁下 |
[40:20] | Sinclair, if you can hear me and can’t respond. | 辛克莱 如果你能听见 但却无法回应 |
[40:25] | It has been 12 hours since our last contact. | 我们已经十二个小时没有联系了 |
[40:28] | The air up here is holding up better than I am. | 我就快支持不住了 |
[40:32] | Time for me to face the fact that I can’t help you anymore. | 是时候面对现实了 我不能继续帮助你们了 |
[40:35] | My job is done. | 我的任务完成了 |
[40:41] | I am so tired. | 我好累 |
[40:47] | Tell Kane and Abby… | 告诉凯恩和艾比 |
[40:50] | they’re on their– they’re on their own now. | 他们现在…只能靠自己了 |
[40:52] | As long as they work together, everything will be ok. | 只要他们同心协力 就能找到解决办法 |
[40:55] | You remind them of that. | 提醒他们这一点 |
[40:57] | You tell them to keep our people safe. | 告诉他们要保护大家的安全 |
[41:06] | Jaha out. | 通话结束 |
[41:26] | May we meet again. | 希望我们还能再见 |