时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | You’re being sent to the ground. | 你会被送至陆地 |
[00:06] | Before the last war, Mount Weather | 上次战争前 韦瑟山 |
[00:08] | was a military base built within a mountain. | 是建在山里的军事基地 |
[00:11] | No one ever made it there. | 没人成功到过那里 |
[00:13] | Welcome to Mount Weather. | 欢迎来到韦瑟山 |
[00:15] | You’re not prisoners. We saved you. | 你们不是囚犯 我们救了你们 |
[00:17] | Why would we want to leave? | 为什么要走啊 |
[00:18] | We have friends out there | 因为我们的朋友还在外面 |
[00:19] | who need our help. | 他们需要我们帮助 |
[00:21] | Clarke, no! | 克拉克 不要 |
[00:22] | If you pull that lever, these people will die. | 拉动拉杆的话会杀了他们 |
[00:23] | Even a little radiation could kill them. | 他们一丁点儿辐射都抵抗不了 |
[00:25] | Are we really gonna do this, | 我们真的要这么做吗 |
[00:26] | bring the ark to the ground? | 将方舟带回地球 |
[00:29] | Tell me what it’s like. | 告诉我景象如何 |
[00:30] | Everything I dreamed. | 和我梦想中的完全一样 |
[00:31] | Thelonious, you should be here. | 塞隆尼斯 你应该来这里的 |
[00:33] | My job is done. Jaha out. | 我的任务完成了 通话结束 |
[00:39] | I won’t let you die. | 我不会让你死的 |
[00:40] | You brought me to your village? | 你把我带到了你们的村庄吗 |
[00:41] | They’ll kill you. | 他们会杀了你 |
[00:42] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个谋杀犯 |
[00:46] | You are not in control here anymore. | 这里不再由你管了 |
[01:20] | Open it up. | 开门 |
[01:20] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[01:28] | How long are you gonna keep me locked up in here? | 你要把我关在这里多久 |
[01:32] | Until I’m confident you’re no longer a threat to others. | 直到我确定你不再对别人构成威胁 |
[01:37] | Let’s continue. | 我们接着说 |
[01:38] | Now you said there were hundreds of grounders attacking. | 你说你们受到了数百个地球人的攻击 |
[01:43] | 200, 300? | 是两百还是三百 |
[01:44] | I didn’t count. | 我又没数 |
[01:46] | Why do you think they attacked? | 你觉得他们为什么会来攻击 |
[01:48] | What provoked them? | 是什么激怒了他们 |
[01:48] | We were here. That was enough. | 我们在这里 这理由就足够了 |
[01:51] | We’re wasting time. | 别浪费时间了 |
[01:53] | The others didn’t just vanish into thin air. | 其他人不会凭空消失的 |
[01:55] | They were taken, and we need to go after them. | 他们被人带走了 我们得去找他们 |
[01:57] | Search team is prepping to leave | 搜查队已经整装待发 |
[01:59] | but not before we’ve gotten the intel we need from you. | 不过我们得先从你这里拿到必要的情报 |
[02:04] | I need to be on that team, please. | 我要加入那支队伍 拜托 |
[02:07] | That’s out of the question. | 这是不可能的 |
[02:08] | You’re not trained. | 你没受过正规训练 |
[02:09] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[02:12] | Those are my people out there. | 那些都是我的同伴 |
[02:15] | They’re my people, too. | 他们也是我的同伴 |
[02:16] | You want to help them? | 你想帮他们 |
[02:17] | Tell me what we’re up against– | 就告诉我 我们的对手是… |
[02:19] | Grounder tactics, their numbers, | 地球人的战术 人数 |
[02:20] | what kind of weapons they used. | 他们用什么武器 |
[02:23] | Arrows and spears, axes, swords, | 箭 矛 斧 剑 |
[02:27] | their teeth. | 还有牙 |
[02:29] | No guns? | 没有枪吗 |
[02:32] | You had guns. | 你们有枪 |
[02:34] | The guns we found at the aid depot leveled the playing field, | 在救生舱找到的枪是帮了我们大忙 |
[02:37] | and maybe, maybe if we’d had more bullets, we could have– | 但或许 如果能有更多子弹 我们… |
[02:41] | There were more bullets. | 还有更多子弹 |
[02:44] | Search team just returned from the bunker. | 搜查队刚从地堡回来 |
[02:46] | They found two more barrels full of rifles | 他们找到了整整两桶步枪 |
[02:48] | and a third filled with bullets. | 还有全是子弹的第三个桶 |
[02:52] | We should have looked harder. | 我们该更仔细地找找的 |
[02:56] | Keep walking. | 继续走 |
[03:00] | What’s he doing here? | 带他来这里做什么 |
[03:01] | Excuse me, sir. | 抱歉打扰 长官 |
[03:02] | Dr. Griffin cleared Mr. Murphy out of medical. | 格里芬医生清除了药物对墨菲的影响 |
[03:11] | Put him over there, Major Byrne. | 把他带过来 拜恩少校 |
[03:17] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[03:21] | Come on. | 来 |
[03:22] | Well, this should be fun. | 应该挺有趣的 |
[03:27] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[03:32] | Move, move, move! | 走 走 走 |
[03:34] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 走 |
[03:39] | There! They were right there! | 那里 他们在那里 |
[03:41] | Did anyone see anything? | 有人看到什么了吗 |
[03:43] | Who was there? How many? | 谁在那里 有多少人 |
[03:45] | What did they look like? | 他们长什么样 |
[03:45] | I don’t know, but I’m sure I saw someone move. | 我不知道 但我确定看到有人走动 |
[03:48] | You opened fire? | 你开了枪 |
[03:49] | That could have been the kids. | 那可能是孩子们 |
[03:50] | Abby! No. | 艾比 不 |
[03:53] | We’ll sweep the woods. | 我们会搜查树林的 |
[03:56] | In the meantime, who issued you that weapon? | 此外 谁给你的武器 |
[03:59] | I did, sir. | 是我 长官 |
[04:05] | From now on, | 从此刻起 |
[04:07] | only members of the guard get guns. | 只有守卫可以拿枪 |
[04:11] | Unauthorized use of firearms | 未经授权擅自使用枪支的人 |
[04:13] | will be punishable as a felony | 将依照返程宪章 |
[04:16] | under the exodus charter. | 处以重罪 |
[04:19] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[04:20] | Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[04:21] | Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[04:26] | Marcus, search the damn woods. | 马库斯 搜查树林 |
[04:31] | Move out! Teams of 3! | 出发 第三队 |
[04:33] | Yes, ma’am! | 遵命 长官 |
[04:34] | Radio checks at 5-minute intervals. | 每五分钟呼叫汇报一次 |
[04:35] | Let’s go! | 出发 |
[04:59] | It’s not bad. | 还不赖 |
[05:01] | Maybe they’ll hang it on the walls here one day. | 没准他们将来会把这幅画挂在墙上 |
[05:05] | Miller! | 米勒 |
[05:07] | Look who finally got released. | 看谁回来了 |
[05:10] | Miller. | 米勒 |
[05:12] | I’m glad you’re Ok. | 你没事真是太好了 |
[05:14] | Yeah. Only took, what, 3 surgeries? | 是啊 只进行了几次 三次手术 |
[05:17] | I hear you’re fitting right in. | 我听说你现在适应得很好 |
[05:25] | Twice a day. Don’t forget. | 别忘了一天两次 |
[05:26] | You’ll be ok in a few days. | 过两天你就会好了 |
[05:27] | – Here. – Thanks. | -拿着 -谢谢 |
[05:29] | Maya, top of the morning… | 玛雅 早安 |
[05:32] | is a very dumb thing to say that I saw | 这话说上去有点傻 |
[05:35] | in an old move once. | 是我从一部老电影里学的 |
[05:37] | Hey. You going to breakfast? | 你要去吃早饭吗 |
[05:38] | Yeah. You want to go together? | 是啊 一起去吗 |
[05:40] | Sure, yeah. I-I’d love t– | 好啊 荣幸之… |
[05:45] | Um, save me a seat, ok? | 给我留个位子好吗 |
[05:48] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[05:50] | Hey. What’s going on? | 出什么事情了 |
[05:52] | That signal means the surface patrol is back | 这个信号音表示地面巡逻队回来了 |
[05:53] | and someone needs medical attention. | 而且有人需要治疗 |
[05:55] | I have to go to quarantine. | 我必须去隔离区 |
[05:58] | Hey, Clarke. What are you doing? | 克拉克 你要干什么 |
[06:00] | Maybe they found survivors. | 也许他们找到生还者了 |
[06:01] | If our people are hurt, we have a right to know. | 如果是我们的人受伤了 我们有权知道 |
[06:03] | I’m pretty sure we shouldn’t just go | 我非常肯定我们不应该 |
[06:05] | w-wandering around. | 这么随便乱跑 |
[06:09] | What are we dealing with? | 现在什么情况 |
[06:10] | They were attacked. One dead. He’s in room two. | 他们被袭击了 一个死了 在二号房 |
[06:12] | The other took off his gloves and mask to treat him. | 另一个摘下了手套和面罩来治疗他 |
[06:15] | He’s still in decon, but he’ll need treatment | 他现在还在消毒 一消毒完 |
[06:16] | as soon as he’s processed through. | 我们就要立刻对他进行治疗 |
[06:17] | Who attacked them? | 是谁袭击了他们 |
[06:18] | What are they doing here? | 他们怎么在这里 |
[06:21] | Hey, stop! It’s not safe! | 站住 这样不安全 |
[06:22] | It is for us. | 我们没关系 |
[06:24] | Let’s go, Jasper. | 我们走 贾斯珀 |
[06:27] | Someone’s got to keep her out of trouble. | 得有人防止她闯祸 |
[06:31] | Clarke, slow down! | 克拉克 慢点 |
[06:34] | Stop pushing so hard. These people are– | 别逼这么紧 他们… |
[06:37] | Are lying to us. | 在对我们撒谎 |
[06:40] | That’s a bullet wound. | 这是枪伤 |
[06:41] | Grounders don’t use guns. | 地球人不用枪 |
[06:44] | Unless the grounders got the guns from us. | 除非地球人拿走了我们的枪 |
[06:46] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[06:47] | I think our people are alive out there. | 外面还有我们的人活着 |
[06:50] | Get them out of here. | 把他们带出去 |
[08:38] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[08:41] | Awesome. | 好得很 |
[08:42] | She’s lying. | 她在说谎 |
[08:45] | I know that face. Just spit it out, Abby. | 我见过那表情 直说吧 艾比 |
[08:49] | The bullet is still shifting. | 子弹还在你的体内移动 |
[08:50] | That’s why you’re in pain. | 所以你会疼 |
[08:53] | I was hoping that it would stabilize by now. | 我本来希望现在它会稳定下来 |
[08:56] | So how about you take it out? | 那能不能把它取出来 |
[08:58] | Raven, we need to talk about that. | 雷文 这点我们需要好好谈谈 |
[09:04] | The bullet is pressing on your spine. | 子弹现在压迫着你的脊椎 |
[09:07] | If we leave it in, you’ll live, | 如果留在体内 你能活着 |
[09:08] | but you’ll never walk again. | 但再也不能走路了 |
[09:13] | And take it out? | 那取出来呢 |
[09:17] | The surgery could kill you. | 手术可能会要了你的命 |
[09:20] | We have no equipment, we have no anesthesia. | 我们没有设备 没有麻醉剂 |
[09:23] | Will I walk again? | 能让我再站起来吗 |
[09:24] | Maybe, but you’d be awake the whole time. | 有可能 但术中你全程清醒 |
[09:27] | You’d feel everything. | 你会感受到所有的痛苦 |
[09:29] | Sign me up. | 我选手术 |
[09:30] | Wait. Raven, you could die. | 等等 雷文 你可能会死的 |
[09:35] | In zero G I didn’t need my legs. | 零重力的太空里我可能不需要腿 |
[09:39] | Down here, I do. | 但在这里 我需要 |
[09:44] | Take it out. | 把子弹取出来 |
[10:15] | Where’s Lincoln? | 林肯呢 |
[10:16] | Drink. | 喝 |
[10:21] | Drink or die. Your choice. | 不喝就死 你自己选 |
[10:26] | All of it. | 喝光 |
[10:51] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[10:54] | Sure. Let’s talk over breakfast. | 行啊 边吃早餐边谈吧 |
[10:57] | Who shot that soldier? | 那个士兵是谁打伤的 |
[11:06] | The patrol that was looking for your people | 巡逻队去找你们的同伴 |
[11:08] | was attacked by what you call grounders. | 被你们所谓的地球人袭击了 |
[11:11] | I fought grounders. | 我和地球人战斗过 |
[11:13] | They don’t use guns. | 他们不用枪的 |
[11:14] | I never mentioned guns. | 谁说是用枪了 |
[11:15] | Sergeant Shaw was shot by an arrow. | 肖中士是被箭射伤的 |
[11:18] | That’s not true. I-I saw the wound. | 不是这样的 我看到了伤口 |
[11:23] | Sometimes, we feel so strongly about our people, | 有时 我们会因为过于在意自己的同伴 |
[11:27] | we see things that aren’t there. | 而导致出现幻觉 |
[11:30] | I’d like to see the body. | 我要看看尸体 |
[11:33] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[11:41] | Come with me. | 跟我来吧 |
[11:51] | I know the air’s not that great, | 我知道这里的空气质量不怎么好 |
[11:53] | but that’s all we got left. | 不过目前也只能将就了 |
[11:58] | We’re in a fine mess now, aren’t we? | 我们可真是一团糟啊 是吧 |
[12:02] | But I can’t let you die up here with me. | 但我不会让你陪我死在这儿的 |
[12:05] | Yes. | 乖 |
[12:08] | I guess we better find a way to get you to the ground, huh? | 我们得找个法子送你去地球 |
[12:11] | Yeah. You like that idea? | 乖 你想去吗 |
[12:18] | Ok. Ok. Come on. Ok now, ok. | 好了 好了 好吧 |
[12:25] | Let’s see what we have left up here that can save us. | 看看还剩下些什么可以用来拯救我们的 |
[12:38] | We’re almost ready. | 准备的差不多了 |
[12:45] | Do you want me to talk | 你希望我陪你说话 |
[12:47] | or just shut up? | 还是静静陪着你 |
[13:06] | Stop! | 住手 |
[13:14] | I’m so scared. | 我好害怕 |
[13:16] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[13:18] | Ok? Just keep looking at me. | 好吗 什么都不要管 只看着我 |
[13:31] | She’s ready. | 她准备好了 |
[14:01] | Yeah. That was me at the grounder camp. | 我在地球人的营地时也是如此 |
[14:04] | You know, I did everything I could not scream, but eventually– | 我竭尽全力不叫出声 可最终… |
[14:07] | but eventually, you broke | 可最终你还是没忍住 |
[14:09] | and you told them everything. | 交代了一切 |
[14:12] | And you wouldn’t have because you’re better than me. | 因为你比我厉害 所以你就不会招吗 |
[14:14] | Damn right. | 你他妈说对了 |
[14:16] | I’m not a traitor. | 我不是叛徒 |
[14:18] | I didn’t tell them where they could find us. | 我可没告诉他们我们的营地在哪 |
[14:21] | And I did. | 而我说了 |
[14:24] | Yeah, I did. | 是啊 我说了 |
[14:26] | After they tortured me in their prison camp for 3 days, | 在他们把我关在战俘营里折磨了三天之后 |
[14:30] | but go ahead, you just keep believing, | 现在你和我一样被关在这里 |
[14:33] | even if you are in here just like me. | 你只管继续坚持自己的信仰好了 |
[14:45] | All right. Bring it in. | 好了 集合 |
[14:53] | Now what? | 这回又是谁 |
[14:55] | It’s coming from the north. | 声音是从北面传来的 |
[14:56] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[15:20] | Campbell’s alive. Cut him down. | 坎贝尔还活着 放他下来 |
[15:21] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[15:33] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[15:35] | We had to finish decontamination. | 我们必须要完成净化 |
[15:38] | Thank you, Dr. Tsing. | 谢谢你 晴医生 |
[15:41] | The man with the burns, how is he? | 被烧伤的那个人怎么样了 |
[15:44] | He’s improving. | 他情况有好转 |
[15:45] | I-I’d like to talk to him. | 我想和他谈谈 |
[15:48] | Sir, only patients are allowed in medical. | 长官 只有病人才能进医疗站 |
[15:51] | We can arrange that. | 我们可以安排 |
[15:59] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[16:01] | It’s a dialysis shunt. | 是透析分流器 |
[16:03] | We all have them in case of exposure. | 我们身上都有 以防被辐射影响 |
[16:07] | Would you like to see the exit wound? | 你要看看伤口部位吗 |
[16:14] | Sergeant Langston was forced to push the arrow out in the field. | 兰斯顿中士是在战场上被人强行拔出箭头的 |
[16:22] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[16:24] | We’ve got it right here. | 箭头就在这里 |
[16:44] | We may be out of luck, little man. | 可能我们运气不太好 小家伙 |
[16:51] | Where’d you get that? | 这是哪来的 |
[16:57] | Maybe I’ll teach you to play someday. | 也许有一天我能教你玩 |
[17:14] | Ship-to-ground. | 舰对地导弹 |
[17:16] | I can’t be that crazy. | 这简直太疯狂了 |
[17:28] | You see that white door? | 你看到那扇白色的门了吗 |
[17:30] | It’s called an airlock. | 那叫气闸 |
[17:32] | Our ride is on the other side. | 我们的交通工具就在气闸另一边 |
[17:34] | It’s a missile. | 那是颗导弹 |
[17:37] | Ironic, huh? | 讽刺吧 |
[17:38] | Our ancestors used them to destroy the world. | 我们的祖先用它来毁灭世界 |
[17:41] | We’re gonna use one to get back to it. | 而我们却要用它带我们回家 |
[17:44] | That’s the good news. | 这是好消息 |
[17:46] | The bad news is… | 而坏消息是 |
[17:51] | we can’t get to it unless we go outside. | 我们不出去 就无法到导弹那儿 |
[18:29] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[18:31] | Well, she survived the surgery. | 她挺过了手术 |
[18:33] | Don’t ask me how. | 不要问我她是怎么做到的 |
[18:35] | She’s a courageous kid. | 她是个勇敢的孩子 |
[18:39] | That’s one thing these kids have | 这群孩子身上共同的品质 |
[18:42] | is courage. | 就是勇敢 |
[18:46] | Bellamy can’t wait to get back out there. | 贝拉米迫不及待地想要回去 |
[18:49] | Well, he wants to help his friends. | 他想帮他的朋友们 |
[18:52] | We all want to find out what happened to them, Abby. | 我们都想弄清楚他们出了什么事 艾比 |
[18:55] | But not without a plan | 但必须从长计议 |
[18:57] | or a clear idea of what we’re up against. | 得搞清楚我们现在面对的敌人是谁 |
[19:03] | You didn’t send that search team out, did you? | 你还没派出搜查队 对吧 |
[19:09] | Those men were crucified. | 那些队员被钉成十字架状 |
[19:13] | That’s a warning I intend to take very seriously. | 这是个警告 我必须慎重对待 |
[19:16] | We’ll search high and low for the missing kids, | 我们会挖地三尺去找失踪的孩子们 |
[19:17] | you have my word, | 我向你保证 |
[19:19] | but not before we’ve secured this camp. | 但得在确保营地的安全之后 |
[19:21] | They tortured John Murphy. | 他们折磨约翰·墨菲 |
[19:24] | They put a spear into Jasper Jordan’s chest. | 他们用长矛刺穿了贾斯珀·约旦的胸口 |
[19:28] | We can’t wait. Marcus… | 我们不能再等了 马库斯 |
[19:32] | Please. | 求你了 |
[19:35] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:38] | I’ve made my decision. | 我已经决定了 |
[20:03] | You’re feeling better. | 你感觉好些了吧 |
[20:06] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:08] | Where’s Lincoln? | 林肯在哪 |
[20:12] | I’m Nyko. | 我叫尼克 |
[20:14] | Lincoln is my friend. That’s why I helped you. | 林肯是我的朋友 所以我才会救你 |
[20:19] | You can stand. Good. | 你能站起来了 很好 |
[20:22] | Because now you should run. | 因为现在你该赶紧逃了 |
[20:27] | Where’s Lincoln? | 林肯在哪 |
[20:31] | He’s answering for what he’s done. | 他在为他的所作所为接受审问 |
[20:35] | Because he helped you, our clan is vulnerable. | 因为他帮了你们 我们的部落遭到重创 |
[20:38] | If the Reapers come, we can’t even fight them off. | 要是索命者们找来 我们甚至无法抵抗 |
[20:41] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[20:43] | Are you saying that they caught him? | 你是说他们抓了他吗 |
[20:48] | No, no. Wait. They’ll kill him. | 不不 不对 他们会杀了他的 |
[20:50] | We have to do something. | 我们得想办法救他 |
[20:53] | Please. You said he’s your friend. | 求你了 你说过他是你朋友的 |
[20:54] | We have to do something. | 我们得做些什么 |
[20:57] | I did do something. | 我已经做了 |
[20:59] | I saved your life. | 我救了你的命 |
[21:01] | Now run. | 快逃吧 |
[21:12] | Thank you for saving my life. | 谢谢你救了我的命 |
[21:32] | Ai laik Octavia kom skai kru, | 我是来自天上的奥克塔维亚[鸟语] |
[21:35] | and you have something I want. | 你们手里有我要的东西 |
[21:47] | Ai laik Indra kom trigeda. | 来自天上的因陀罗[鸟语] |
[21:50] | Chit yu gaf? | 你要什么[鸟语] |
[22:00] | I said what do you want, Octavia of the sky people? | 我是说你想要什么 来自天上的奥克塔维亚 |
[22:04] | Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[22:06] | No. | 不行 |
[22:14] | Enough. Nyko is our only healer. | 住手 尼克是我们唯一的医生 |
[22:17] | Good. Then you’ll do as I say. | 很好 那你就照我说的做 |
[22:22] | Bring Lincoln to the place I saw him last. | 把林肯带到我和他最后一次见面的地方去 |
[22:25] | He knows where that is. | 他知道是哪里 |
[22:26] | Just you and him, no one else. | 就你和他 两个人 |
[22:30] | If I see anyone else, | 如果我看到有其他人 |
[22:34] | I’ll kill your healer. | 我就把你们的医生杀了 |
[22:37] | You have until dark. | 天黑之前为限 |
[22:40] | Get up. | 起来 |
[22:52] | You felt that? | 你能感觉到吗 |
[22:53] | Yes, I felt that. | 是的 我感觉到了 |
[22:55] | Good. Now the left. | 很好 现在换左脚 |
[23:06] | Anything? | 有感觉吗 |
[23:10] | Try it again. | 再试一下 |
[23:13] | Try it again! | 再试一下 |
[23:17] | Finn. | 芬 |
[23:20] | Raven, I want you to tell me when you feel something, ok? | 雷文 一旦你感觉到了就告诉我 |
[23:35] | There. | 那里 |
[23:42] | Raven, it appears that you have | 雷文 你左腿的神经 |
[23:43] | significant damage to the nerves in your left leg. | 受到了严重损伤 |
[23:47] | Will it get better? | 会好起来吗 |
[23:48] | For now, you’ll need crutches, | 目前来说 你需要拐杖 |
[23:51] | but you’re alive, | 但是你活下来了 |
[23:53] | and you’re not in pain anymore. | 而且不会再痛苦不堪了 |
[23:55] | But I’m still crippled. | 但我还是瘸了 |
[24:02] | I’m gonna give you two some time. | 你们两个单独待一会儿吧 |
[24:21] | We always talk about you. | 我们总是聊你的事 |
[24:25] | Don’t you want to hear about my day? | 想不想听听我今天过得怎么样 |
[24:32] | I’m so tired. | 我好累 |
[24:35] | Get some rest. | 歇一会儿吧 |
[24:42] | When I wake up, don’t be here. | 等我醒来的时候你不要在这里 |
[24:47] | What are you talking about? | 你为什么这么说 |
[24:48] | You were here for me like always, | 你在这里是为了我 就像从前一样 |
[24:52] | and our friends are out there, | 但是我们的朋友还在外面 |
[24:56] | and you need to go get them. | 你得找到他们 |
[25:08] | What did President Wallace say? | 华莱士总统怎么说 |
[25:09] | He showed me Shaw’s body. | 他给我看了肖的尸体 |
[25:14] | It looked like an arrow wound. | 看起来像是箭伤 |
[25:17] | Well, maybe because it is an arrow wound. | 那也许因为它就是箭伤 |
[25:19] | Or that’s what they want us to think. | 或者说他们想让我们以为那是箭伤 |
[25:23] | What? They could have doctored it. | 我说错了吗 他们也许伪造了伤口 |
[25:25] | Clarke, you sound like a crazy person. | 克拉克 你像个疯子一样 |
[25:29] | Why do you want to screw this up for us? | 为什么你想要破坏这一切呢 |
[25:30] | I don’t know what this is. | 我不知道这是什么 |
[25:32] | This is…safe. | 这是安全感 |
[25:35] | This is food, a real bed, clothes, | 是食物 真正的床 衣服 |
[25:38] | and my personal favorite– | 还有我个人最喜欢的 |
[25:40] | not getting speared by grounders. | 不会被地球人当胸刺穿 |
[25:43] | How long do you think they’ll let us stay here | 如果你一直这样 |
[25:44] | if you keep this up? | 他们还会留我们在这里吗 |
[25:50] | Did someone threaten you? | 有人威胁你了吗 |
[25:52] | Heh. No. No. | 没有 |
[25:54] | It’s common sense. | 这是常识 |
[25:56] | Look. We’re guests here, not prisoners. | 我们在这里是客人 不是囚犯 |
[25:59] | What would you do with a guest who kept calling you a liar | 如果有一个客人一直称你为骗子 |
[26:03] | and generally acted like an ungrateful ass? | 并且总是忘恩负义 你会怎么办 |
[26:05] | Kick the ungrateful ass out. | 把那个忘恩负义的家伙赶出去 |
[26:09] | Right now, biggest threat to us is you. | 现在 我们最大的威胁是你 |
[26:25] | Missile bay airlock open. | 导弹舱闸门开放 |
[26:27] | Chancellor code accepted. | 接受法官代码 |
[26:29] | Automated missile launch sequence commencing. | 进入自动导弹发射序列 |
[26:43] | Missile launch in t-minus 15 minutes. | 导弹发射进入十五分钟倒计时 |
[26:47] | Yes. | 很好 |
[26:49] | Override lockout. | 锁定解除 |
[26:50] | Don’t want to miss our ride, little man. | 小家伙 不要错过这次旅程 |
[26:53] | Yes. | 好了 |
[27:12] | Don’t worry. This O2 feeds the whole suit. | 别担心 整套服装里都充氧了 |
[27:30] | I know how you feel. | 我知道你难受 |
[27:38] | Missile launch in t-minus 7 minutes and counting. | 导弹发射进入七分钟倒计时 |
[27:53] | 7 minutes | 七分钟 |
[27:55] | to fly across the ring, stick the landing, | 飞跃圆环并降落 |
[27:57] | and climb into a missile before it launches. | 在导弹发射前爬进去 |
[28:02] | No problem. | 没问题的 |
[28:12] | Hold on, little man. | 抱住了 小家伙 |
[29:08] | Little man, let’s never do that again. | 小家伙 下次咱俩再也别这样了 |
[29:19] | No. | 不是吧 |
[29:22] | Missile launch in t-minus 4 minutes and counting. | 导弹发射进入四分钟倒计时 |
[29:29] | No. | 不是吧 |
[29:41] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[29:54] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[30:05] | Son. | 儿子 |
[30:09] | It’s oxygen deprivation. | 一定是因为缺氧 |
[30:12] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[30:13] | No. | 不 |
[30:14] | You’re not done yet. | 这还不算完 |
[30:16] | I am done. | 我完了 |
[30:18] | I am! | 完了 |
[30:27] | Our people still need you. | 我们大家还需要你 |
[30:30] | No. No. | 不不 |
[30:32] | I got them to the ground. | 我让他们到达地球 |
[30:38] | I did my job. | 我完成了使命 |
[30:41] | What would you tell me to do? | 换成是我 你会怎么说 |
[30:43] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[30:46] | You would tell me to live. | 你会叫我活下去 |
[30:49] | You’ve sacrificed so much. | 你已经牺牲了那么多 |
[30:52] | Your life can be more than just impossible decisions | 你的生命还有别的选择 |
[30:56] | and a tragic end. | 不该以悲剧结尾 |
[30:59] | You can choose to live. | 你可以选择活下去 |
[31:03] | I miss you, son. | 我想你了 儿子 |
[31:08] | Every day. | 每天都很想你 |
[31:11] | I’m always with you, dad. | 我一直都在你身边 爸爸 |
[31:15] | You can do this. | 你能做的到 |
[31:18] | Missile launch in t-minus two minutes | 导弹发射两分钟倒计时 |
[31:21] | And counting. | 倒计时开始 |
[31:26] | Disarm the warhead. | 卸下弹头 |
[31:28] | Check the missile’s parachute. | 检查导弹降落伞 |
[31:31] | Confirm the hard seal. | 确认硬密封 |
[31:34] | Don’t forget your air tank. | 别忘了你的氧气罐 |
[31:57] | Time to go home. | 该回家了 |
[32:08] | Get up. | 起来 |
[32:09] | We’re going after them. | 我们要去找他们 |
[32:16] | It’s about time. | 早该来了 |
[32:18] | Wait, wait. What about me? | 等等 那我呢 |
[32:26] | Wait. No! What are you doing? | 等等 别 你干什么呢 |
[32:32] | He’s coming with us. | 他跟我们一起去 |
[32:33] | No way. | 绝对不行 |
[32:34] | He’s been to the grounder prison camp. | 他去过地球人的战俘营 |
[32:36] | He’s right. Ok. I can bring you there. | 他说的没错 我可以带你们过去 |
[32:39] | Hey. Sterling just signaled. | 斯特林来信号了 |
[32:40] | Someone’s coming. | 有人过来了 |
[33:16] | Langston. | 兰斯顿 |
[33:17] | Where you going, man? | 你要去哪 |
[33:18] | Tonight’s movie night. | 今晚是电影之夜 |
[33:20] | I got to pass. Doc says I got one more treatment. | 我去不了 医生说我还得治疗一次 |
[34:15] | Only patients are allowed in Medical. | 只有病人才能进医疗室 |
[34:45] | 3, 2, 1, launch. | 三 二 一 发射 |
[35:15] | Looks like you’ll have to kill me. | 看来你得杀了我了 |
[35:36] | Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[35:40] | He’s hurt! | 他受伤了 |
[35:41] | He should be dead. | 他本该死的 |
[35:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:20] | Reapers! | 索命者 |
[36:40] | Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[36:41] | Octavia! Octavia! | 奥克塔维亚 奥克塔维亚 |
[36:45] | Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[36:48] | Octavia! | 奥克塔维亚 |
[37:48] | May we meet again. | 有缘再会 |
[38:17] | You don’t think anyone saw us? | 没人看见我们吧 |
[38:19] | Shh. Keep it down. | 嘘 小点声 |
[38:33] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[38:37] | Bellamy decided to bring company. | 贝拉米决定把他也带来 |
[38:41] | He’s the only person that’s been in their camp. | 只有他去过他们的营地 |
[38:56] | Here. Find my son. | 给你 一定要找到我儿子 |
[38:59] | His name is Nathan Miller. | 他叫内森·米勒 |
[39:06] | Bring them home. | 带他们回家 |
[39:52] | Langston. | 兰斯顿 |
[39:55] | Langston. | 兰斯顿 |
[40:04] | What are they doing to you? | 他们在对你做什么 |
[42:01] | Anya? | 安雅 |