时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | Where’s Clarke? | 克拉克在哪里 |
[00:05] | Clarke’s not here. | 克拉克不在这里 |
[00:06] | The grounders took them. | 他们被地球人抓了 |
[00:08] | You didn’t send that search team out, did you? | 你还没派出搜查队 对吧 |
[00:12] | We’re going after them. | 我们要去找他们 |
[00:16] | Bring them home. | 带他们回家 |
[00:18] | Welcome to Mount Weather. | 欢迎来到韦瑟山 |
[00:20] | This place is too good to be true. | 这地方好得不真实 |
[00:21] | You sound like a crazy person. | 你像个疯子一样 |
[00:23] | We’re guests here, not prisoners. | 我们在这里是客人 不是囚犯 |
[00:25] | Clarke, no! | 克拉克 不要 |
[00:26] | You pull that lever, these people will die. | 拉动拉杆的话会杀了他们 |
[00:28] | Even a little radiation could kill them. | 他们一丁点儿辐射都抵抗不了 |
[00:30] | Your DNA ran the same gauntlet | 你们的DNA跟地球人一样 |
[00:33] | as the grounders. | 受到过严厉的考验 |
[00:34] | Your ability to metabolize that radiation is even stronger. | 你们代谢这种辐射的能力也更强 |
[00:51] | Anya? | 安雅 |
[01:03] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我马上救你出来 |
[01:27] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[01:30] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 |
[01:36] | Ok. Come on. Quick. | 快 快出来 |
[01:46] | Get back in. | 回到里面去 |
[01:56] | No. | 别看 |
[02:59] | Ok. We’ve gotta go. Now. | 好了 我们快离开这儿 |
[03:33] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[03:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:52] | What? Oh, my god. | 什么东西 我的天啊 |
[03:56] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[03:59] | Anya! Take my hand. | 安雅 抓住我的手 |
[04:16] | We’re out. | 我们出来了 |
[04:24] | Come on. Get dressed. | 快过来 穿好衣服 |
[04:27] | We can’t cover any ground like this. | 我们这样哪儿也去不了 |
[04:30] | I won’t leave my people behind. | 我不会抛弃我的同伴的 |
[04:36] | Anya, now, listen to me. | 安雅 你听我说 |
[04:38] | My people are still inside that place, too, | 我的同伴也还在那里面 |
[04:41] | but they have guards. | 可他们有守卫 |
[04:42] | They have weapons. | 还有武器 |
[04:43] | Once we get out of here, | 只要我们逃出去 |
[04:44] | we can find help. | 就可以找人来帮忙 |
[04:45] | We can come back. | 我们还能回来 |
[04:46] | There is no “We.” | 我们不是一路人 |
[04:53] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[04:59] | Not just someone. | 不是一般人 |
[05:01] | Reapers. | 是索命者 |
[05:09] | Hey. Anya, you can’t fight. | 安雅 你斗不过他们的 |
[05:10] | You can hardly stand. | 你连站都站不住了 |
[05:12] | I got a better idea. Come on. | 我有个更棒的主意 来 |
[06:58] | Prisoners were last seen at lights out, | 最后一次看到囚犯是熄灯时 |
[07:00] | so, they must’ve left sometime in the past 6 hours. | 所以确定他们逃走不到六个小时 |
[07:02] | Safe to say they headed for their dropship. | 可以肯定地说 他们是去了自己的运输船 |
[07:04] | But we’ll put Davis on the search team just to be safe. | 但为了安全起见 我们会安排戴维斯进搜查队 |
[07:07] | He taught earth skills. | 他教过地球生存技巧 |
[07:08] | He’s dying to get some practical– | 他非常想实践操作下 |
[07:09] | We’re not sending out a search team. | 我们不会派搜查队 |
[07:12] | That’ll put even more lives at risk. | 那会将更多人置于险地 |
[07:15] | I’m more worried about finding the people who helped them. | 我更关注是否能找到协助他们的人 |
[07:19] | You wanted to see me? | 是你要见我吗 |
[07:23] | Thank you, Major. | 谢谢你 少校 |
[07:33] | Tell me it wasn’t you. | 告诉我不是你 |
[07:41] | Are we really back to this? | 又要回到老问题了吗 |
[07:44] | On the Ark, you did anything you wanted. | 在方舟上 你随心所欲 |
[07:48] | without a second thought about the consequences. | 做事从不考虑后果 |
[07:50] | On the ark, I did what I needed to do, | 在方舟上 我做了自己应该做的 |
[07:52] | and I was right. | 而且我是对的 |
[07:54] | Just like now. | 如同现在一样 |
[07:55] | Letting prisoners go. | 放走囚犯 |
[07:57] | Arming them. | 给他们武器 |
[08:00] | Those are serious crimes, Abby. | 这些都是严重的罪行 艾比 |
[08:03] | As Chancellor, you can’t expect me to just– | 作为法官 你不能指望我… |
[08:05] | You weren’t elected Chancellor, Marcus. | 你不是选举出来的 马库斯 |
[08:08] | You only got the job because | 因为塞隆尼斯抢先牺牲自己 |
[08:09] | Thelonious beat you to redemption. | 你才能当上的法官 |
[08:26] | All right, Murphy. Where to now? | 墨菲 现在往哪儿走 |
[08:30] | What say we lose these first, huh? | 我说先把我松开怎么样 |
[08:32] | No. Again. | 再说一次 不行 |
[08:34] | If we get attacked out here, | 如果我们在这儿受到攻击 |
[08:35] | I have nothing to defend myself with. | 我根本没武器保护自己 |
[08:36] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[08:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:46] | Hey. What the hell are you doing? | 你那是在干吗 |
[08:48] | It was your idea to bring him. | 带他来是你的主意 |
[08:50] | Yeah, because he’s the only one who’s seen | 对 因为他是唯一一个知道 |
[08:51] | where the grounders keep their prisoners. | 地球人将囚犯囚于何处的人 |
[08:53] | Then we probably shouldn’t let him | 那我们就不该让他 |
[08:54] | be defenseless out here. | 在这儿手无寸铁 |
[08:57] | We can handle Murphy. | 墨菲逃不出我们的掌心 |
[08:58] | Better hope so. | 但愿如此吧 |
[09:01] | So, do I get a gun now? | 我现在是可以拿把枪了吗 |
[09:24] | You’re going after the reapers. | 你们要去追索命者 |
[09:26] | Lincoln taught me how to fight. Let me help. | 林肯教过我如何打斗 让我帮忙 |
[09:31] | Kill her. | 干掉她 |
[10:15] | I’m gonna open my eyes now. | 我现在要睁开眼睛了 |
[10:17] | No! No peeking. | 不行 不准偷看 |
[10:19] | Ok. Ok. Uh… | 好吧 好吧 |
[10:22] | Where are you taking me, anyway? | 不过你要带我去哪里 |
[10:24] | Does the concept of surprise mean something different in space? | 难不成宇宙里对惊喜的定义和我们不一样 |
[10:27] | You should know I don’t like surprises. | 你要知道我可不喜欢惊喜[惊吓] |
[10:30] | I hate them, actually. | 说实话 可讨厌了 |
[10:32] | Trust me. You’re gonna like this one. | 相信我 你会喜欢这份惊喜的 |
[10:34] | Open. | 睁眼吧 |
[10:48] | Um, this one’s my favorite. | 我最喜欢这个 |
[10:50] | Wallace goes in for landscapes and impressionists, | 华莱士总统喜欢风景画和印象派画家 |
[10:52] | but my taste runs a little darker. | 但是我更喜欢黑暗神秘的 |
[11:04] | Beautiful, isn’t it? | 很美 是不是 |
[11:07] | Yeah. It is. | 是 好美 |
[11:13] | I don’t know why they keep it all locked up down here. | 我不懂为什么他们把这些都锁在这里 |
[11:17] | It’s pretty cool. | 还挺酷的呢 |
[11:29] | Hey. Who’s in here? | 是谁在那儿 |
[11:31] | Come on. | 快走 |
[11:40] | You think we lost them? | 你觉得我们甩掉他们了吗 |
[11:42] | I actually don’t think anyone was ever chasing us. | 其实我觉得没有人在追我们 |
[11:45] | Jasper, have you seen Clarke? | 贾斯珀 你看到克拉克了吗 |
[11:47] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[11:48] | – Nobody has. – Hi. | -没人见过她 -你好 |
[11:51] | Hi. Um, you guys should– | 你好 你们… |
[11:53] | No. No, we’re having breakfast. | 不用 没事 我们一起吃早餐 |
[11:59] | Gonna meet you in line? | 等下排队见 |
[12:06] | I’ve got a bad feeling. | 我有种不祥的预感 |
[12:07] | Look, I’d love to talk to you about Clarke, | 听着 我很愿意跟你聊克拉克 |
[12:10] | any time in my entire life other than right now, ok? | 但是不是现在 好吗 |
[12:14] | What if she’s in trouble? | 如果她有麻烦了怎么办 |
[12:15] | Trouble? It’s Clarke. | 麻烦 我们说的是克拉克啊 |
[12:18] | Whatever she’s up to, I’m sure she can handle it. | 不管她碰到什么 我相信她能搞定的 |
[13:09] | Ok, come on. | 好了 快走 |
[13:18] | What are you doing? Let’s go. | 你在干什么 我们快走 |
[13:45] | Everybody down. Down. | 大家趴下 趴下 |
[13:49] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[13:53] | Told you I’d find it. | 跟你说了我可以找到的 |
[13:57] | See nothing but grounders. | 我只看到地球人 |
[14:04] | Our people aren’t here. | 我们的伙伴不在这里 |
[14:05] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[14:07] | They’ve got stuff from our dropship. | 他们拿着我们运输船上的东西 |
[14:12] | So, maybe they know where our friends are. | 也就是说 他们或许知道我们的伙伴在哪儿 |
[14:13] | Or maybe they killed them already. | 或者他们已经杀了我们的伙伴 |
[14:18] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[14:21] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[14:22] | The guy with the one eye. | 独眼的那家伙 |
[14:26] | Around his neck. | 他脖子上戴的 |
[14:30] | What am I looking at? | 我看到的是什么 |
[14:31] | He’s got Clarke’s watch. | 他戴的是克拉克的手表 |
[14:35] | It was her father’s. | 那是她爸爸的 |
[14:38] | She wouldn’t give that up without a fight. | 她不会毫无反抗就轻易放弃的 |
[14:44] | Neither will we. | 我们也不会 |
[14:52] | Ok. You’re with me. | 好 你和我走 |
[14:54] | You two, stay here, out of sight. | 你们俩留在这里 藏好 |
[14:57] | This thing goes south, take out the other grounders, | 一旦情况不妙 就解决掉其他地球人 |
[14:59] | but don’t shoot the grounder with the watch. | 但不要杀死带着手表的那个 |
[15:01] | Copy? | 明白吗 |
[15:02] | – Copy. – Copy. | -明白 -明白 |
[15:04] | What about Murphy? | 墨菲怎么办 |
[15:05] | Yeah, do I get a gun now? | 是啊 我现在能拿枪了吗 |
[15:07] | Something like that. | 差不多的 |
[16:13] | We need to take him somewhere quiet. | 我们得带他去个安静的地方 |
[16:15] | I know just the place. | 我知道一个地方正合适 |
[16:35] | You sent for me, sir? | 你找我 长官 |
[16:37] | Dr. Griffin has confessed to helping | 格里芬医生已经承认 |
[16:39] | those boys escape and giving them guns. | 帮助那些孩子逃走 还给了他们枪 |
[16:42] | She’s to be supervised at all times | 需要时刻监控她 |
[16:44] | and confined to quarters when not at work. | 不工作时不能离开这里 |
[16:46] | Is that clear? | 明白吗 |
[16:52] | What is it, Major? Spit it out. | 怎么了 少校 说吧 |
[16:53] | Unauthorized use of firearms | 未经授权使用枪支 |
[16:55] | and aiding and abetting a prison escape are felonies. | 帮助和教唆越狱是重罪 |
[16:58] | The exodus charter is clear. | 返程宪章里写得很清楚 |
[16:59] | The punishment is shocklashing. | 惩罚是鞭笞 |
[17:03] | I know she’s your friend… | 我知道她是你朋友 |
[17:04] | She’s not just my friend. | 她不只是我的朋友 |
[17:06] | She’s a former member of the council | 她曾是议会成员 |
[17:07] | and the most respected person in this camp. | 是这个营地里最受尊敬的人之一 |
[17:09] | Yes, sir, which is why it will work as a deterrent. | 是的 长官 所以宪章的作用就是威慑 |
[17:15] | On the ark, we had to be ruthless, uncompromising. | 在方舟上 我们必须不留情面不妥协让步 |
[17:20] | Our hand was always forced. | 我们总是被约束 |
[17:23] | But down here… | 但在地球上 |
[17:26] | we have a chance to start over. | 我们有重新来过的机会 |
[17:29] | Make something better. | 让一切变得更好 |
[17:30] | I hope that day will come, sir. | 我希望有这么一天 长官 |
[17:32] | But if we lose control of this camp– | 但如果我们失去对营地的控制… |
[17:34] | And we’re on the knife’s edge already– | 我们现在已经是如临刀刃 |
[17:36] | We won’t live long enough to have that chance. | 我们可能活不到那天到来 |
[17:38] | Grab somebody… | 抓了个人 |
[17:41] | A patrol. The grounder prisoner. | 巡逻队员 抓了个地球人俘虏 |
[17:42] | They’re bringing him in now. | 他们正把他带过来 |
[17:55] | Let that man through! | 让他过来 |
[17:56] | No one is to touch him! Stand back! | 大家都不能碰他 靠后 |
[17:59] | They have my son! They have my son! | 他们抓走了我儿子 抓走了我儿子 |
[18:01] | Where is my son? Where is my son? I want– | 我儿子在哪 我儿子在哪 我要 |
[18:05] | Medic! We need a medic here! | 医护人员 这里需要医护人员 |
[18:11] | What the hell happened? | 怎么回事 |
[18:12] | He went for my weapon. | 他来抢我的武器 |
[18:13] | Kept saying the grounders have his son. | 一直说地球人抓走了他儿子 |
[18:14] | The gun just went off. | 枪突然走火了 |
[18:17] | Get him to medical now. | 立刻送他去医疗室 |
[18:28] | The knife’s edge, sir. | 刀刃 长官 |
[18:29] | Take the prisoner inside. | 把俘虏带进去 |
[18:32] | Go! Everybody stay back. Stand back! | 快 所有人后退 后退 |
[19:30] | Nice to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[19:31] | Sorry. I was hoping you were Clarke. | 抱歉 我只是希望来的是克拉克 |
[19:34] | You still haven’t seen her? | 你还没找到她吗 |
[19:35] | No. | 没 |
[19:38] | I don’t think she slept in her bed last night. | 我觉得她昨晚都没回来睡觉 |
[19:44] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[19:49] | Maya has access to everything through her job. | 玛雅的工作让她可以出入任何地方 |
[19:52] | Maybe she could snoop around. | 也许她能四处打探点消息 |
[19:57] | If Clarke’s in trouble, she can find out. | 如果克拉克有麻烦 她一定能知道 |
[19:59] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[20:01] | Clarke doesn’t trust them. | 克拉克不信任他们 |
[20:03] | What if she’s right? | 如果她是对的呢 |
[20:07] | We can trust Maya. | 我们可以信任玛雅 |
[20:11] | At least, I think we can. | 至少我是这么觉得的 |
[20:15] | Besides… what choice do we have? | 再说 我们还有别的办法吗 |
[20:26] | Damn it. This place is a maze. | 该死 这地方就是个迷宫 |
[20:33] | What are they doing to us? | 他们会对我们做了什么 |
[20:36] | They use your blood. | 他们会用你们的血 |
[20:39] | I saw a soldier come in with radiation burns. | 我看到一个士兵带着辐射烧伤回来 |
[20:41] | Hours later, he was fine. | 几小时后他就痊愈了 |
[20:43] | It’s like your blood is healing them somehow. | 好像你们的血治愈了他们 |
[20:45] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过这种事 |
[20:48] | Come on. This way. | 快走 这边 |
[20:52] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[20:55] | That’s the way back to the reapers. | 走那条路就回到索命者那里了 |
[20:57] | You go your way, I’ll go mine. | 你走你的阳关道 我走我的独木桥 |
[20:59] | Anya, we need to stick together. | 安雅 我们现在必须团结 |
[21:01] | I told you there is no “We.” | 我说了 我们不是一路人 |
[21:03] | I saved your life. | 我救了你的命 |
[21:04] | You saved my life because you need me. | 你救我是因为你需要我 |
[21:07] | I know the way back to your people. | 我知道怎么找到你的同伴 |
[21:09] | I know where the traps are hidden. | 我知道陷阱都藏在哪里 |
[21:12] | You’d never make it alone. | 你一个人无法做到 |
[21:14] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间吵架了 |
[21:15] | Our best chance of making it out of here alive is together. | 只有合作 我们才最有可能活着出去 |
[21:20] | All we can do is keep moving and hope — | 我们只能向前走 希望 |
[21:24] | Anya. | 安雅 |
[21:28] | Anya? | 安雅 |
[22:01] | Stop! | 住口 |
[22:02] | We strike from the shadows | 当他们停下来吃我们的诱饵时 |
[22:04] | when they stop to feed on our bait. | 我们从树荫下发起攻击 |
[22:06] | So, I’m the bait? | 这么说我是诱饵吗 |
[22:07] | No. You are a warrior. | 不 你是个勇士 |
[22:11] | She’s the bait. | 她才是诱饵 |
[22:24] | I am not afraid. | 我一点也不害怕 |
[22:27] | You will be. | 你会的 |
[22:57] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[23:01] | No, no. | 不 不要 |
[23:03] | Please. | 求求你们 |
[23:12] | Get back! | 退后 |
[23:14] | Get the hell away from her! Now! | 离她远点 立刻 |
[23:21] | Clarke Griffin, you’re coming with us. | 克拉克·格里芬 你得跟我们走 |
[23:26] | Jackson, find out if he has any family. | 杰克逊 去查查他是否还有家人 |
[23:34] | You need to come with us, Ma’am. | 你需要跟我们走一趟 女士 |
[24:06] | What is this? | 这是什么意思 |
[24:09] | I’m sorry it had to come to this, Abby. | 抱歉不得不走到这一步 艾比 |
[24:13] | But you left me no choice. | 但你让我别无选择 |
[24:15] | Abigail Griffin has confessed | 艾比盖尔·格里芬已经供认 |
[24:17] | to aiding and abetting known criminals. | 协助及教唆众人皆知的罪犯 |
[24:20] | And trafficking in firearms. | 并且贩卖枪支 |
[24:23] | Under the laws set forth in the exodus charter of the Ark, | 根据方舟返程宪章的法律规定 |
[24:26] | she’s been sentenced to 10 lashes. | 她被判处受鞭刑十次 |
[24:32] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[24:36] | On your command, Chancellor Kane. | 下令吧 凯恩法官 |
[25:08] | We don’t have to do this down here. | 在这里我们没必要这样 |
[25:22] | Proceed. | 行刑 |
[25:31] | Again. | 再来 |
[25:48] | Again. | 再来 |
[26:11] | Again. | 再来 |
[26:44] | We’re gonna do this again, | 我们再问你一次 |
[26:46] | and this time you’re gonna stop screwing with us. | 这次别再给我们绕圈子了 |
[26:48] | Where did you find this? | 这只表你是在哪找到的 |
[26:51] | I told you. I found it outside your camp. | 我说了 我是在你们营地外找到的 |
[26:55] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[26:56] | She would never take it off voluntarily. | 她是不会自愿取下这只表的 |
[26:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:59] | Where is the girl who was wearing this watch. | 戴着这只表的女孩在哪 |
[27:04] | I never saw a girl. | 我从未见过什么女孩 |
[27:07] | Another lie. | 又一个谎言 |
[27:08] | I mean, maybe you should stop asking him nicely. | 也许你们问话的方式太客气了 |
[27:10] | Shut up, Murphy. | 闭嘴 墨菲 |
[27:12] | Where are our friends? | 我们的朋友呢 |
[27:13] | You took them. We know you did. | 你把他们抓走了 我们知道是你干的 |
[27:14] | Just tell us where. | 只要告诉我们位置就行了 |
[27:17] | Murphy’s right. | 墨菲说得对 |
[27:19] | We’re wasting time. | 我们在浪费时间 |
[27:21] | Answer the question! | 回答我的问题 |
[27:22] | Hey. Where’s the girl who was wearing this watch? | 戴着这只表的女孩在哪 |
[27:24] | Finn, stop! | 芬 住手 |
[27:26] | You don’t want to do this. Trust me. | 这样无济于事 相信我 |
[27:29] | There are some lines you can’t uncross. | 有些事你是无法避免的 |
[27:42] | Where’s Clarke? | 克拉克在哪 |
[27:44] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[27:45] | Back off! | 退后 |
[27:49] | Put down the gun, Finn. | 放下枪 芬 |
[27:56] | 3 seconds. | 三秒钟 |
[27:58] | Two! | 二 |
[28:02] | One. | 一 |
[28:03] | Ok! | 好 |
[28:05] | I’ll tell you. | 我说 |
[28:08] | Your friends are east of here. | 你们的朋友在东边 |
[28:10] | The village where we take our prisoners of war. | 我们关押战俘的村子里 |
[28:13] | East? Where? | 东边哪里 |
[28:14] | How do we get to them? | 我们怎么去 |
[28:16] | I can draw you a map. | 我可以给你们画张地图 |
[28:18] | But you should hurry. | 但你们得赶紧 |
[28:19] | Soon they’ll outlive their usefulness. | 他们很快会处死没用的战俘 |
[28:23] | Get him something to draw a map. | 给他工具画地图 |
[28:34] | You thought I was the crazy one, huh? | 之前是你还觉得我疯了 现在呢 |
[28:48] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[28:54] | Answer the question! | 回答问题 |
[29:07] | Holster that weapon. | 把枪收起来 |
[29:09] | Those men you killed were my men. | 你杀的那些人 是我的同伴 |
[29:11] | I said stand down. | 我让你收起枪 |
[29:17] | Now! | 立刻 |
[29:33] | You get some air. | 你去外面透透气 |
[29:36] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[29:51] | We can’t keep this up… | 我们不能继续如此 |
[29:55] | and hope to survive. | 还奢望能生存下去 |
[30:06] | There’s gotta be a better way. | 还有更好的选择 |
[30:18] | She’s there. | 她在那里 |
[31:11] | Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[31:14] | Where’s Lincoln? | 林肯在哪里 |
[31:17] | Where is lincoln? | 林肯在哪里 |
[31:19] | Please. Was Lincoln with you? | 你和林肯在一起吗 |
[31:56] | You find out something? | 你有发现吗 |
[31:58] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[32:00] | Apparently, Clarke had some kind of breakdown. | 显然 克拉克精神有些失常 |
[32:04] | She just snapped. | 她大喊大叫 |
[32:05] | Started pulling out her stitches, | 想拔掉自己的针头 |
[32:07] | trying to hurt herself. | 还企图自残 |
[32:08] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪里 |
[32:11] | Psych ward. Being monitored. | 精神病区 被监控着 |
[32:14] | I talked to a friend who works there. | 我和一个在那里工作的朋友聊了聊 |
[32:15] | She thinks it might be a couple days | 她觉得应该还得再过几天 |
[32:17] | before the doctors let anyone see her. | 医生才会允许人探望她 |
[32:24] | We’ll see about that. | 我们等着看吧 |
[32:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:32] | Last time I saw her, I called her crazy. | 我上次见到她的时候 说她是疯子 |
[32:36] | I never thought– | 我没想到… |
[32:40] | She’s gonna be ok. | 她不会有事的 |
[32:52] | I saw everything. | 我什么都看到了 |
[32:54] | I know what you’re doing to them. | 我知道你们对他们做了什么 |
[32:55] | That’s why you’re going in the harvest chamber with them. | 所以你要和他们一起去收获室 |
[32:59] | Alpha-delta two, we’ve reached the intake. | αΔ二号 我们到达入口处了 |
[33:01] | One prisoner in custody. | 一名囚犯在押 |
[33:03] | Your mission was to bring back both of them. | 你的任务是把她们俩都带回来 |
[33:05] | The outsider cannot be allowed to leave this mountain. | 外来人不准离开这座山 |
[33:08] | Alpha-delta one is coming out now. | αΔ一号马上出来 |
[33:14] | His mask! | 他的面具 |
[33:19] | I found a way out. This way. | 我找到了一个出口 这边 |
[33:29] | We need to take them on. | 我们得拦住她们 |
[33:55] | Wait. There has to be another way. | 等等 一定还有别的出路 |
[33:57] | There isn’t. | 没有 |
[33:58] | Just give up, Clarke. | 投降吧 克拉克 |
[34:00] | You have no place else to go. | 你无路可退了 |
[34:06] | Anya! | 安雅 |
[34:10] | We don’t have to kill you, Clarke. | 我们不想杀你 克拉克 |
[34:11] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[34:14] | It doesn’t have to end like this. | 没必要走到那步田地 |
[34:18] | Just surrender. | 投降吧 |
[34:22] | Hands up. | 举起双手 |
[34:31] | Take the prisoner. | 逮捕囚犯 |
[35:18] | Thank you, Jackson. | 谢谢你 杰克逊 |
[35:26] | So? Did it work? | 所以呢 有用吗 |
[35:31] | Is the rest of the camp back in line? | 营地其他人恢复秩序了吗 |
[35:36] | This wasn’t something I… | 那不是我… |
[35:39] | I considered lightly. | 我想得太简单了 |
[35:40] | You don’t have to justify yourself. | 你不需要为自己辩解 |
[35:42] | I broke the rules and I accept the consequences. | 我违反了规矩 应该接受惩罚 |
[35:45] | But you can lash me a hundred times | 但就算你鞭打我一百次 |
[35:47] | and I am still gonna do whatever it takes | 我也还是会不惜一切 |
[35:49] | to find those kids. | 去找那些孩子 |
[35:52] | My kid. | 我的孩子 |
[35:55] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[35:56] | Then I guess we’re done here. | 那我们没什么好说的了 |
[36:05] | I’m leading a mission to bring them back. | 我会下令去带他们回来 |
[36:12] | This won’t be a… bunch of kids | 这不是几个孩子之间的 |
[36:16] | looking to stir up a fight… | 小打小闹 |
[36:19] | but a diplomatic mission | 而是一次 |
[36:21] | to make contact with the grounders’ commander… | 与地球人司令官的正式外交谈判 |
[36:25] | and negotiate for peace. | 为了谋求和平 |
[36:27] | I’m taking the grounder prisoner with me to guide the way. | 我会让地球人俘虏带路 |
[36:31] | Marcus, he could be leading you into a trap. | 马库斯 他可能会带你跳下陷阱 |
[36:35] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[36:39] | It’ll give us a chance. | 至少是个机会 |
[36:44] | I did hear you, you know. | 我听到你的话了 |
[36:49] | Then I’ll go with you. | 那我和你一起去 |
[36:50] | No. No, you’re needed here at camp. | 不 不 你得驻守营地 |
[36:54] | No, Jackson can handle medical. | 不 杰克逊可以处理医疗事务 |
[36:55] | It’s not just your medical expertise | 我们所需要的不只是 |
[36:56] | that’ll be required. | 你的医学专长 |
[36:58] | I need to know that while I’m away, | 我得确保我离开后 |
[37:01] | you’ll set a good example for our people. | 你会为我们的同胞树立一个好榜样 |
[37:03] | If you do this, I’ll be a model citizen. | 如果你这么做 我会成为模范市民 |
[37:08] | I need you to be more than that. | 不止如此 |
[37:12] | I need you to be Chancellor. | 你还要成为法官 |
[37:22] | Please, Abby. | 拜托了 艾比 |
[37:25] | For your people. | 为了你的人民 |
[38:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:37] | I think we should go back to the dropship first. | 我们应该先回运输船 |
[38:40] | So I can see who my people… | 看看我们的人谁能… |
[38:45] | We’re not going back to your dropship. | 我们不回你们的运输船 |
[38:48] | You killed 300 of my warriors. | 你们杀了我族三百名战士 |
[38:51] | I can’t show my face without a prize. | 我不能无功而返 |
[38:58] | Gather up the gear. We’re leaving. | 拿上武器 我们得走了 |
[39:02] | What about him? | 他怎么办 |
[39:05] | For now, we leave him. | 先把他留在这 |
[39:07] | Deal with him when we’re done. | 等完事之后再跟他谈 |
[39:08] | What if he escapes? | 要是他逃跑了呢 |
[39:09] | He knows exactly where we’re going. | 他知道我们要去哪 |
[39:10] | We’re not killing him. | 我们不能杀他 |
[39:12] | I’m not really seeing another option here. | 我觉得没什么别的选择了 |
[39:14] | If we don’t take care of this now, | 如果现在不处理好 |
[39:15] | This is gonna blow back on us and you know that. | 他会反咬我们一口 你知道的 |
[39:17] | He’s unarmed, Murphy. | 他没有武器 墨菲 |
[39:18] | He’s a grounder. | 可他是个地球人 |
[39:22] | Really? Come on. Tell him. | 不知道吗 你们告诉他 |
[39:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:25] | You don’t know what? | 不知道什么 |
[39:26] | He’s gonna tell his people everything. | 他会把一切都告诉他的族人 |
[39:28] | We’re as good as dead. | 我们死定了 |
[39:29] | Our friends, too. | 还有我们的朋友 |
[39:31] | We’re not doing this. | 我们不会杀他 |
[39:32] | End of discussion. You want him, you gotta go through me. | 讨论结束 你想杀他就得先过我这关 |
[39:34] | And what exactly happened to you, huh? | 你到底是怎么了 |
[39:36] | You’re talking like you’ve never killed a grounder before. | 像是从没杀过地球人似的 |
[39:38] | That was in battle. | 那是在战场上 |
[39:39] | This would be an execution. | 可这是私下处决 |
[39:50] | Let’s get moving. | 我们走吧 |
[40:23] | If you’re gonna kill me, get it over with. | 如果你要杀我就赶紧动手 |
[40:26] | You proved yourself well, Octavia of the sky people. | 你信守了诺言 来自天上的奥克塔维亚 |
[40:31] | We’ll let you live. | 我们放你走 |
[40:41] | Lincoln was a good man. | 林肯是个好人 |
[40:43] | He was my brother. | 他是我的兄弟 |
[41:20] | All right. Next. | 好了 下一个 |
[41:28] | Harvest. | 收割 |
[41:31] | Harvest. | 收割 |
[41:35] | Harvest. | 收割 |
[41:41] | Mark this one for the Cerberus Program. | 把他加进地狱犬计划 |