时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:09] | Welcome to Mount Weather. | 欢迎来到韦瑟山 |
[00:12] | Anya? | 安雅 |
[00:14] | Ok, come on. | 好了 快走 |
[00:16] | There has to be another way. | 一定还有别的出路 |
[00:17] | There isn’t! | 没有 |
[00:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[00:22] | You killed 300 of my warriors. | 你们杀了我族三百名战士 |
[00:24] | I can’t show my face without a prize. | 我不能无功而返 |
[00:27] | The grounders took them. | 他们被地表人抓了 |
[00:28] | The guy with the one eye. | 独眼的那家伙 |
[00:30] | He’s got Clarke’s watch. | 他戴的是克拉克的手表 |
[00:32] | Where is the girl who was wearing this watch?! | 戴着这只表的女孩在哪 |
[00:37] | Let’s get moving. | 我们走吧 |
[00:38] | Are we really going to do this? | 我们真的要这么做吗 |
[00:40] | Bring the Ark to the ground? | 将方舟带回地球 |
[00:41] | Godspeed, my friends. | 上帝保佑 我的朋友 |
[00:42] | There were multiple crash sites | 方圆百里 |
[00:44] | over 100 square miles. | 都有方舟坠毁的碎片 |
[00:46] | May we meet again. | 有缘再会 |
[00:47] | It’s a missile. | 那是颗导弹 |
[00:48] | Our ancestors used them to destroy the world. | 我们的祖先用它来毁灭世界 |
[00:51] | We’re gonna use one to get back to it. | 而我们却要用它带我们回家 |
[03:08] | Anya, we’ve been walking for hours. | 安雅 我们已经走了好几个小时了 |
[03:11] | Where are we going? | 我们这是要去哪儿 |
[03:12] | Quiet. | 闭嘴 |
[03:14] | Why not just kill me and get it over with? | 你干脆杀了我不就完事了吗 |
[03:16] | You can tell the commander | 我要你告诉我们的司令官 |
[03:17] | what the mountain men are doing to us in there. | 那群山地人都对我们做了些什么 |
[03:19] | So let’s work together. We don’t have to be enemies. | 那我们可以合作 没必要非成为敌人的 |
[03:23] | And unite with someone as weak as you? | 和你这种弱者合作吗 |
[03:25] | I have what I need. | 我还是靠自己吧 |
[03:29] | We both want the same thing. | 我们的目标是一致的 |
[03:32] | Get down. | 蹲下 |
[03:34] | They found us. | 他们找到我们了 |
[03:38] | Run. | 跑 |
[03:46] | Everyone, eyes peeled. We’re in grounder territory. | 大家保持警惕 我们进入地表人的领地了 |
[03:49] | Everything is grounder territory, all right? | 到处都是地表人的领地 好吗 |
[03:51] | I can’t keep running, all right? | 我跑不动了 |
[03:53] | We don’t even know if the guy Finn killed was telling the truth. | 我们甚至不确定芬杀死的那个人说的是真的 |
[03:56] | Keep moving. | 继续前进 |
[03:57] | – We can give him a minute. – No, we can’t. | -我们可以让他休息几分钟 -不行 |
[03:59] | You heard what that grounder said. | 那个地表人说的话你也听到了 |
[04:01] | “They’ll outlive their usefulness.” | “他们很快会处死没用的战俘” |
[04:03] | I heard what he said when you had a gun to his head. | 那是你用枪指着他的头 他才这么说的 |
[04:06] | Look, you think I wanted to do that? | 你以为我想这么做吗 |
[04:09] | He would have told his people we’re coming. | 他很可能会通知他的同伴我们正赶过去 |
[04:11] | And by the time we got there, our people would be dead. | 等我们赶到时 我们的同伴可能全死了 |
[04:14] | Maybe that’s something you can live with, but I can’t! | 也许你能忍得了 但我不行 |
[04:16] | You did what you think you had to do, | 你做了你认为该做的事 |
[04:19] | but you are not yourself right now. | 但你现在的头脑很不清醒 |
[04:20] | And I can’t be out here | 你要是还这么冲动 |
[04:21] | with another loose cannon. | 我是没法和你一起行动的 |
[04:23] | Guys. | 各位 |
[04:34] | Fall in. | 列队 |
[04:41] | Where the hell did they come from? | 他们是从哪来的 |
[04:45] | From the Ark. | 方舟 |
[05:36] | It’s a rough landing. | 降落时坠毁了 |
[06:21] | There’s nothing we can do for these people. | 对这些人我们无能为力 |
[06:23] | We got to go. | 我们该走了 |
[06:28] | Did you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[06:34] | Hey. Hey, someone’s down there. | 有人在下面 |
[06:37] | – Hey! – Please. | -喂 -救命 |
[06:38] | Up here! | 看上面 |
[06:39] | Please, help me! | 请救救我 |
[06:42] | Mel? | 梅尔 |
[06:43] | Help me! | 救命 |
[06:45] | You know her? | 你认识她 |
[06:46] | Shut up, Murphy. She’s my friend. | 闭嘴 墨菲 她是我朋友 |
[06:47] | We have to do something. | 我们要帮她 |
[06:51] | Help me! | 救命 |
[06:54] | – Sterling, please! – We can’t stop. | -斯特林 拜托 -我们不能停下 |
[06:56] | This isn’t a grounder, Finn. | 那不是地表人 芬 |
[06:58] | – We have a rope. – You saw her. | -我们有绳子 -你也看到她了 |
[07:00] | She’d never be able to hold on to it. | 她绝对坚持不住的 |
[07:02] | We’d have to lower somebody down. | 我们要放人下去 |
[07:04] | It’ll take time that we don’t have. | 这会耗费时间 而我们没时间 |
[07:08] | – I hate this as much as you– – I know. | -我跟你一样不想这样 -我知道 |
[07:09] | I–I know. Ok, I know. | 我知道 好了 我知道 |
[07:11] | Just hold on! | 挺住 |
[07:13] | Just hold on, Mel. | 坚持住 梅尔 |
[07:14] | Sterling! | 斯特林 |
[07:15] | We’ll come back for her. | 我们会回来救她的 |
[07:17] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[07:22] | Please! | 救我 |
[07:23] | We’re movin’ out. | 我们走了 |
[07:25] | Wait! Sterling! | 等下 斯特林 |
[07:26] | I can’t hang on! | 我坚持不住了 |
[07:28] | Well, it looks like we’re taking that break after all, huh? | 看来我们注定要休息一下 |
[07:36] | Be advised, the fence is live. | 注意 电网已启动 |
[07:39] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[07:40] | Ladies and gentlemen, the fence is hot. | 女士们先生们 栅栏很烫手 |
[07:43] | Trust me, you do not want to go near it. | 相信我 你们不会想靠近的 |
[07:48] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[08:15] | Reyes, there you are. | 雷耶斯 你在这 |
[08:17] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[08:18] | Dr. Griffin cleared you for work. | 格里芬医生说你可以工作了 |
[08:20] | How’s your leg? | 你的腿怎么样 |
[08:22] | It’s not a factor. | 不成问题 |
[08:24] | What’s the job? | 是什么工作 |
[08:25] | Need you to build a radio beacon. | 需要你做一个无线电信号台 |
[08:28] | If the other Ark stations have survivors, | 如果其它方舟空间站有幸存者 |
[08:29] | we need to know it. | 我们得知道 |
[08:31] | I’m on it. | 马上去做 |
[08:37] | I got it. | 好了 |
[08:43] | Ok, report to engineering and we’ll get you started. | 去工程室报到 然后你就可以开始了 |
[08:46] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[08:51] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[09:11] | Drein daun. | 喝下去 |
[09:13] | Drein daun. | 喝下去 |
[09:15] | I’m sorry. I don’t understand. | 抱歉 我听不懂 |
[09:20] | Wait, just a se… | 等等 等… |
[09:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:39] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[09:43] | Your name. You. | 你的名字 你 |
[09:46] | Zoran. | 佐兰 |
[09:48] | Zoran. | 佐兰 |
[09:52] | Good name. | 好名字 |
[09:55] | I’m Thelonious. | 我是塞隆尼斯 |
[09:58] | Thuh-lawn-us. | 塞郎尼斯 |
[10:00] | – Yeah. – Thee-lo-noose. | -没错 -萨伊隆尼斯 |
[10:13] | Please, I mean you no harm. | 请冷静 我并无恶意 |
[10:16] | Strangers are not welcome here. | 我们不欢迎陌生人 |
[10:18] | Please! I’m injured! Please! | 别这样 我受伤了 求你们了 |
[10:25] | Quiet. | 小声点 |
[10:27] | You can’t even walk in the woods. | 你都不会在树林里走动 |
[10:29] | If I’m such a burden, then cut me loose. | 要是你觉得我是累赘 就放开我啊 |
[10:33] | Heavy footfalls, | 重重的脚印 |
[10:34] | broken branches. | 折断的枝条 |
[10:36] | You even smell like them. | 你和他们的味道都一样 |
[10:54] | Down. | 趴下 |
[10:56] | No. Not to drink. | 不 不是让你喝水 |
[10:59] | Then why stop? We should be running. | 那为什么停下来 我们得赶快跑 |
[11:05] | You reek. | 你太臭了 |
[11:06] | Cover yourself in it. | 涂在身上 |
[11:21] | I’m almost there! | 我快到了 |
[11:23] | Once I have her, pull us up! | 一旦抓住她 就拉我们上去 |
[11:27] | Well, I’d say he’s heard one too many | 我觉得他这么鸡血 |
[11:28] | of your motivational speeches. | 是听多了你的激励演讲 |
[11:30] | Shut up, Murphy. | 闭嘴 墨菲 |
[11:44] | Give me your hand. It’s ok, Mel. | 把手给我 没事的 梅尔 |
[11:48] | Ok. I got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[11:50] | All right. Ok. | 好的 来吧 |
[11:51] | I got you– | 我抓住你了 |
[12:02] | All righty. | 好了 |
[12:04] | I got you, ok? Give me your hand. | 我会抓住你的 把手给我 |
[12:12] | You’ll be all right. I got you. | 你会没事的 我抓着你了 |
[12:17] | Sterling! Sterling! | 斯特林 斯特林 |
[12:35] | Mel! Mel, hold on. | 梅尔 梅尔 抓住 |
[12:40] | Focus on me. | 看着我 |
[12:41] | You can do this. | 你做得到 |
[12:43] | Oh, no! | 我不行 |
[12:44] | Yes, you can. You’re strong. | 你可以的 你很强大 |
[12:47] | I’m not strong! | 我不强大 |
[12:49] | Stubborn, maybe. | 我只是执拗 |
[12:51] | So be stubborn a little longer. | 那你就多执拗一会 |
[12:54] | I’m not gonna let you die, you hear me? | 我不会让你死掉的 听见没有 |
[12:57] | Ok. | 好 |
[13:03] | – We’re out of rope. – So we make a new one. | -我们没绳子了 -那就新做一条 |
[13:05] | If anything happens to our friends, when we could– | 要是我们的朋友出事 我们还来得及… |
[13:07] | We don’t know if we could save our friends. | 能不能救得了朋友还是未知数 |
[13:09] | For all we know, they may be dead already. | 也许现在 他们已经死了 |
[13:11] | We’ve all thought it. | 我们都想过了 |
[13:13] | But what we do know is we could save this one girl. | 但我们现在可以救下这个女孩 |
[13:19] | Sterling was one of us. | 斯特林是我们的一员 |
[13:21] | She was his friend. | 而她是他的朋友 |
[13:23] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[13:27] | How do we do it? | 可是要怎么办 |
[13:28] | We make new rope from the wreckage. | 去飞船残骸那找材料再做一条 |
[13:30] | Go find wires, seatbelts, anything. | 找电线 安全带 什么都可以 |
[13:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[13:35] | Come on. | 快点 |
[13:38] | I hope you’re right about this. | 但愿你的决定没有错 |
[13:42] | So do I. | 但愿 |
[14:06] | You said I wasn’t welcome here. | 你曾说过这里不欢迎我 |
[14:09] | Zoran’s father thought I should let you stay. | 佐兰的父亲觉得我该让你留下来 |
[14:13] | Then I should thank him. | 那我该谢谢他 |
[14:15] | He is gathering supplies. | 他在收集补给品 |
[14:26] | You speak English. | 你会说英语 |
[14:30] | I was aiming for the eastern United States. Did I make it? | 我是要去美国东部的 我走对了吗 |
[14:34] | This is the dead zone, | 这里是死亡地带 |
[14:35] | on the way to the City of Light. | 是通向光之城的必经之路 |
[14:40] | I am Sienna. | 我是赛安娜 |
[14:43] | You must eat, | 你得吃点东西 |
[14:45] | then rest. | 然后好好休息 |
[15:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:19] | Is the City of Light your home? | 光之城是你的家吗 |
[15:20] | It will be, | 会是的 |
[15:22] | if we can find it. | 只要我们能找到它 |
[15:29] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[15:32] | Zoran! | 佐兰 |
[15:36] | I–I’m sorry. He surprised me. | 抱歉 他吓到我了 |
[15:41] | We’re used to the hatred. | 我们习惯了敌意 |
[15:45] | I have no room for hate. | 我没有丝毫敌意 |
[15:48] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[15:54] | He was born that way. | 他生来如此 |
[15:57] | It happens sometimes. | 有时会出现这样的情况 |
[15:59] | Radiation. | 辐射 |
[16:02] | Fate. | 命运 |
[16:06] | When such a child is born, | 当这样的孩子出生 |
[16:09] | we leave it out, | 我们会丢下他 |
[16:11] | let nature reclaim it, | 让大自然教化他 |
[16:13] | to erase the stain from the bloodline. | 抹去血统中的污点 |
[16:18] | How could you do that? | 你们怎么能这样 |
[16:21] | That is our way. | 那就是我们的方式 |
[16:26] | I knew what was expected of me. | 我知道他们希望我怎么做 |
[16:30] | I could not give up my child. | 但我不能放弃自己的孩子 |
[16:34] | We left our home so that he might live. | 所以我们背井离乡 好让他能活下去 |
[16:38] | You chose to leave your people? | 你选择离开你的同伴 |
[16:42] | He is my son. | 他可是我的儿子 |
[17:03] | What the hell are you doing in here, wrench monkey? | 你在这儿干吗 破坏王 |
[17:08] | Helium, Wick? Really? | 氦吗 威克 没搞错吧 |
[17:11] | Ark welders aren’t toys. | 方舟焊机可不是玩具 |
[17:12] | Come on, Reyes. You got to enjoy life. | 拜托 雷耶斯 你得享受生活 |
[17:14] | You enjoy enough for everybody. | 你可是替我们大家都享受过了 |
[17:17] | So, still dreaming up designs the rest of us will have to fix? | 还在凭空设想我们有什么东西要修的吗 |
[17:21] | Hey, my designs are elegant. | 我的设计很优雅的 |
[17:23] | If only they were realistic. | 要是现实点就好了 |
[17:26] | Well, it’s been real, | 现在是现实化了 |
[17:28] | but I have a beacon to work on. | 但我得去忙活信号台的事了 |
[17:30] | In that case, welcome to my party. | 这样的话 欢迎加入我 |
[17:33] | Schematics are over here on the bench. | 设计图早就已经完成了 |
[17:36] | You already designed it? | 你已经设计好了吗 |
[17:38] | Yep…we’re using parts we salvaged | 是的…我们可以回收利用 |
[17:40] | – from the station’s debris field. – Obviously. | -空间站的残骸碎片 -显然是的 |
[17:44] | Oh, also, i have a little something for you. | 还有 我给你准备了个东西 |
[17:51] | What a piece of crap. | 什么烂东西 |
[17:55] | You’re welcome? | 不说谢谢吗 |
[17:56] | I can get around just fine. | 没那个我也可以自由走动 |
[17:59] | What you need to worry about is countering the mountain effect. | 你需要关心的是如何抵消山地效应 |
[18:02] | That’s your job. | 那是你的工作 |
[18:04] | Damn engineers. | 该死的工程师 |
[18:06] | Damn mechanics. | 该死的机械师 |
[18:22] | How are they still following us? | 他们怎么还跟着我们 |
[18:26] | Because of you. | 因为你 |
[18:27] | Time to end this. | 该结束这一切了 |
[18:29] | Anya, I am stepping where you step. | 安雅 我每一步都踩着你的脚印 |
[18:31] | I’m covered in mud. We’re not leaving a trail. | 而且浑身涂满泥 我们没有留下任何痕迹 |
[18:36] | They’re following something. | 他们是跟着别的东西来的 |
[18:40] | They’re not following us. | 他们不是尾随我们 |
[18:41] | They’re tracking us. | 他们可以追踪到我们 |
[18:42] | Search yourself. | 搜一下你自己身上 |
[18:43] | If I’m right, it should feel like a– | 如果我没猜错 你能感觉到 |
[18:45] | a small bump just under your skin. | 你的皮肤下面有一个小肿块 |
[18:54] | It’s you. | 是因为你 |
[18:56] | Ok, I could remove it, but you need to untie my hands. | 我能把它取出来 但你得先松开我的手 |
[18:59] | I just need something sharp and sterile. | 我需要一个锋利且干净的东西 |
[19:10] | I will not go back there. | 我是不会回去的 |
[19:18] | All right. Ease it out slowly. | 好 慢慢放绳子 |
[19:36] | Just hang on. I’m almost there. | 挺住 我快够到你了 |
[19:52] | It’s ok. I got you. I got you. | 没事 我抓住你了 我抓住你了 |
[19:54] | Just put your arms around me. | 用你的手搂住我 |
[19:56] | – I can’t. – Yes, you can. | -我不敢 -你可以的 |
[19:58] | It’s ok. This will hold. | 没问题的 这根绳子够坚韧 |
[20:00] | I’ll get you up. I promise. | 我会把你救上去的 我保证 |
[20:02] | Ok. Ok. | 好吧 好 |
[20:15] | I got her! Pull us up! | 我抓住她了 拉我们上去 |
[20:17] | Don’t you worry, Bellamy. I won’t drop you. | 放心 贝拉米 我不会放手的 |
[20:20] | Just pull, Murphy. | 拉绳子 墨菲 |
[20:29] | I’m changing the tone frequency to 400 hertz. | 我把音频调到了400赫兹 |
[20:31] | It’ll increase the radiated modulation depth. | 这样会增强辐射调制深度 |
[20:33] | Atmospheric noise will screw us. | 大气噪音会影响我们的 |
[20:35] | So the signal’s fainter. | 所以现在信号削弱了 |
[20:36] | At least they’ll know we’re out here. | 至少他们会知道我们在这里 |
[20:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[20:40] | The current is not getting high enough. | 我们目前的频率不够高 |
[20:42] | We might as well be shouting into the wind. | 也许声音会随风而去 |
[20:44] | We put an insulator between the mast and capacity top hat. | 我们得在天线杆和罩子之前连个绝缘体 |
[20:47] | Already tried that. Not working. | 试过了 不管用 |
[20:49] | Then you’re doing it wrong. | 那说明你做错了 |
[20:51] | – Raven. – Don’t worry. | -雷文 -别担心 |
[20:52] | I’ll fix it. | 我会处理的 |
[20:54] | I always do. | 我永远都可以 |
[20:56] | Try my damn brace! | 试试我的新支架 |
[20:57] | Your damn brace sucks! | 你的新支架太逊了 |
[21:02] | Come on, Raven. Elbow grease ain’t gonna fix this. | 来嘛 雷文 干重活可治不了你的腿 |
[21:05] | What would you know about elbow grease? | 你个工程师知道什么重活 |
[22:08] | Hey, come on. | 好了 别闹了 |
[22:09] | Let’s go back to the work room. We’ll think it through. | 我们回工作室吧 我们会想出办法的 |
[22:11] | Leave me alone, Wick! | 别管我 威克 |
[22:27] | Pull, Murphy! | 拉绳子 墨菲 |
[22:33] | Come on! A little help! | 快 快来帮忙 |
[22:41] | – Oh, no! – Pull! Pull! | -不要 -拉绳子 拉绳子 |
[22:46] | What the hell is happening up there?! | 上面发生什么事了 |
[22:48] | Just hold on! | 坚持住 |
[22:50] | Grounders! | 地表人来了 |
[22:53] | Cover! | 掩护我们 |
[22:55] | How many are there? | 有多少人 |
[22:56] | We can’t see ’em! In the trees! | 看不见他们 在树丛里 |
[22:59] | In the trees! Aim for the trees! | 他们在树丛里 朝那里开枪 |
[23:06] | Aah! No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[23:08] | Just hang on. | 抱住我 |
[23:14] | We’re gonna need to cut her loose. We can’t do this. | 我们得把她丢掉 这样是上不来的 |
[23:16] | – Bellamy, you got to cut her loose! – No way! | -贝拉米 你得松开她 -不可能 |
[23:19] | Cut her loose! | 把她放下来 |
[23:28] | Acid fog. | 酸雾 |
[23:29] | Monroe, get back on the rope! | 门罗 回来拉绳子 |
[23:31] | Come on! | 用力 |
[23:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:08] | We have to take cover from the fog. | 我们得赶紧避开酸雾 |
[24:10] | Bellamy. | 贝拉米 |
[24:16] | No, we don’t. | 我们不用躲了 |
[24:19] | She blew the horn. | 是她吹的雾角 |
[24:21] | Octavia. | 奥克塔维亚 |
[24:47] | Bring me down, Reyes. | 击败我吧 雷耶斯 |
[24:52] | Hey, you know why you’re working on the beacon? | 你知道为什么要你做信号台吗 |
[24:56] | I’m not. | 不知道 |
[24:58] | Find someone else. | 去找别人吧 |
[24:59] | Because I asked for you. | 因为是我要求的 |
[25:01] | You’re the best mechanic we got. | 你是我们最好的机械师 |
[25:03] | Go, me. Exactly 3 mechanics made it to the ground. | 除了我 还有三个机械师到达了地球 |
[25:05] | You were top-3 on the Ark, too. | 你也曾是方舟空间站排名前三的机械师 |
[25:07] | I say this even though you refuse | 即使你不认可我的设计精巧独创 |
[25:08] | to acknowledge the ingenuity of my designs. | 我也还是会这么说 |
[25:11] | – Stop. – Or insanity. | -别走 -是精神错乱吧 |
[25:15] | Listen, you have a first-rate mind. | 你拥有一流的头脑 |
[25:18] | You do. Use it. | 真的 好好发挥它 |
[25:21] | Your leg’s messed up, | 你的脚走路不便 |
[25:22] | and that blows. | 让你倍受打击 |
[25:24] | Figure out a way to work around it. | 想办法解决它 |
[25:29] | How do I do that? | 我要怎么做 |
[25:32] | You could let your friends help, for one. | 你可以让你的朋友帮一次忙 |
[25:36] | The rest, | 接下来 |
[25:38] | it’s up to you. | 你自己决定 |
[26:52] | What do you know? | 你觉得如何 |
[26:56] | – It holds. – Barely. | -它撑住了 -勉勉强强 |
[26:57] | Oh, whatever! My design worked! You can admit it! | 随你说 我的设计成功了 你就承认了吧 |
[27:00] | Whatever. This thing’s an offense to mechanics everywhere. | 随便 这玩意儿从上到下都违背机械原理 |
[27:04] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[27:06] | – Helium. – Argon! | -氦气 -是氩气 |
[27:09] | What? Are we not just tossing out noble gases? | 什么 我们不是在玩稀有气体名称接龙吗 |
[27:10] | No, you idiot! | 不是 你这个白痴 |
[27:12] | I know what we have to do to raise the beacon. | 我知道该怎么提高信号台的信号强度了 |
[27:31] | Zoran. | 佐兰 |
[27:36] | Zoran, please. Come on. | 佐兰 过来 |
[27:38] | Come on. Please. | 过来 |
[27:47] | And you don’t– you don’t need this for me. | 在我面前你不必戴面纱 |
[28:06] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[28:22] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[28:25] | So you do speak English. | 你会说英语啊 |
[28:26] | Not to strangers. | 不对陌生人说 |
[28:28] | It’s all right. Heh! | 没事的 |
[28:30] | Well, we’re not strangers anymore. | 你我现在不是陌生人了 |
[28:34] | It’s called a chess piece. | 这叫国际象棋棋子 |
[28:36] | The black knight. | 黑骑士棋 |
[28:38] | The game teaches long-term strategy. | 象棋训练长期策略能力 |
[28:43] | Taught my son how to play when he was about your age. | 我儿子在你这个年纪时 我教他玩 |
[28:48] | Where is your son now? | 你儿子现在在哪儿 |
[28:53] | Dead. | 他死了 |
[28:57] | I chose different from you. | 我的选择与你不同 |
[29:01] | I put my people first. | 我以我的族人为先 |
[29:03] | Your people must be very important to you. | 你的族人对你来说肯定非常重要 |
[29:06] | So was my son. | 我儿子也是 |
[29:29] | Anya, you’re still bleeding. | 安雅 你还在流血 |
[29:31] | At least let me bandage it before it gets infected. | 至少让我给你包扎一下 免得感染 |
[29:41] | I can find my way home from here. | 我从这儿能找到回家的路了 |
[29:47] | Looks like you’re my prisoner now. | 看来你现在是我的俘虏了 |
[30:01] | You must go! | 你得走了 |
[30:04] | Quick! | 快 |
[30:06] | Come with me! Come with me! | 跟我来 跟我来 |
[30:14] | There. | 那边 |
[30:18] | Look at the ridge. | 看山脊那边 |
[30:29] | – Who are they? – Bad men. | -他们是谁 -坏人 |
[30:31] | They’re coming for you. | 他们是来找你的 |
[30:33] | No one comes to the dead zone. | 没人会主动来死亡地带 |
[30:34] | They must have seen you fall from the sky. | 他们肯定是看到你从天上落到这儿了 |
[30:37] | You have to run, now. | 你得赶快跑 趁现在 |
[30:39] | If they expect to find me, | 如果他们想找我 |
[30:41] | – what happens to you if they don’t? – Go! | -要是找不到 会对你们怎么样 -走 |
[30:43] | Go before they see you. We can take care of ourselves. | 在他们发现你之前赶紧走 我们会照顾自己 |
[31:02] | Thank god you came when you did. | 多亏你及时出现 |
[31:05] | I was going back to camp when I heard shots. | 听到枪声时我正要回营地呢 |
[31:07] | Nice foghorn. What happened to your boyfriend? | 雾角不错啊 你男朋友呢 |
[31:16] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[31:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:30] | I’m sorry, O. | 我很遗憾 小奥 |
[31:36] | The grounders will be back, | 地表人肯定还会回来 |
[31:38] | so we need to go, now. | 我们得赶紧走了 |
[31:41] | Yes, we do. | 没错 |
[31:44] | Octavia says the arrow might be poisoned. | 奥克塔维亚说箭头可能有毒 |
[31:46] | I have to take them home. | 我必须得把他们带回去 |
[31:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:53] | I’ll meet you as soon as I can. | 我会尽快去和你汇合 |
[31:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:01] | Parting, | 离别 |
[32:02] | such sweet sorrow, right? | 真是甜蜜的忧伤 不是吗 |
[32:04] | Where the hell do you think you’re going? | 你想去哪儿 |
[32:08] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[32:10] | Bellamy, you know if I go with you, | 贝拉米 你知道如果我跟你回去 |
[32:11] | they’ll just lock me up again. | 他们只会再把我关起来 |
[32:19] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[32:29] | Watch his back. | 好好保护他 |
[32:40] | I can’t get them home without you. | 没有你 我一个人无法把他们弄回去 |
[32:43] | Of course you can’t. | 显然如此 |
[32:46] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:33] | Anya, wait. | 安雅 等等 |
[34:05] | I don’t want to kill you, Anya. | 我不想杀你 安雅 |
[34:06] | Then you’re the one that’s gonna die. | 那就你死好了 |
[35:31] | You fought well. | 你很会打斗 |
[35:34] | Do you see that? | 看到了吗 |
[35:37] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[35:40] | He lied. | 他说谎 |
[35:42] | My people are out there. | 我的同伴就在那里 |
[35:53] | So the balloon beacon wasn’t a bad idea. | 气球信号台这主意还不坏 |
[35:57] | I think the word you’re searching for is “Genius.” | 我觉得你是想说我很天才吧 |
[36:00] | You should have been an engineer. | 你应该当个工程师的 |
[36:01] | You already have the arrogance. | 你已经有工程师的傲慢了 |
[36:02] | Oh, that’s what they teach you, I wondered. | 我怀疑他们教给你的就是这个吧 |
[36:05] | Well, that’s one way to do it. | 干得不错啊 |
[36:09] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[36:11] | Oh, it’s a radio beacon. | 这是个无线电信号台 |
[36:13] | Wrong. It’s a target. | 不 这是个目标 |
[36:15] | Hey, wait a second! | 等一等 |
[36:20] | We fell from space | 我们用足球馆那么大的 |
[36:21] | in a football stadium; | 太空飞船飞下来 |
[36:22] | I think they already know we’re here. | 他们肯定知道我们在这儿 |
[36:23] | Chancellor Kane’s out risking his life | 凯恩法官冒着生命危险 |
[36:25] | to negotiate with the grounders. | 去和地表人谈判 |
[36:26] | You better hope he’s successful, because if he isn’t, | 你们最好希望他能成功 否则的话 |
[36:28] | every grounder within 50 miles of here | 五十英里内所有的地表人 |
[36:30] | now knows exactly where we are! | 现在都知道了我们的确切位置 |
[36:32] | I expected better, Chief. | 你太令我失望了 总管 |
[36:35] | All guards to the wall, now! | 所有警卫立即去守卫边界 |
[36:37] | You see a grounder, you’re authorized to shoot on sight! | 见到地表人 可以当场射杀 |
[36:40] | – Yes, ma’am. – Let’s go! | -是 -我们走 |
[36:42] | Cover the perimeter! Move! | 守住边界 行动起来 |
[36:54] | He won’t run! Please! They’ll hurt him! | 他不会逃跑的 求你了 他们会伤害他的 |
[36:56] | If he runs, they’ll hurt us. | 如果他跑了 受伤的就是我们了 |
[37:08] | Father? | 父亲 |
[37:09] | He brought the bad man here? | 他怎么把坏人带来了 |
[37:12] | Mother, why are you doing this? | 母亲 你为什么要这么做 |
[37:15] | It’s ok, Zoran. Listen to your mother. | 没关系 佐兰 听你妈妈的话 |
[37:17] | You can still run! | 你还有机会逃 |
[37:19] | Please! | 快跑吧 |
[37:20] | If I do, | 如果我逃跑 |
[37:23] | that man will hurt your family, | 那个人会伤害你们一家 |
[37:24] | and I won’t let that happen. | 我不能让那种事发生 |
[37:40] | There is a bounty on sky people. | 抓到天空人有赏金 |
[37:46] | “Sky people”? | “天空人” |
[37:49] | We needed the horse to reach the City of Light. | 我们需要马前往光之城 |
[38:05] | Yeah. To survive, we do what we must. | 是啊 为了生存我们别无选择 |
[38:20] | I hope you find your new home. | 愿你能找到新家 |
[39:30] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[39:33] | How many are there? | 有多少人 |
[39:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:38] | A lot, I hope. | 但愿有很多 |
[39:48] | I’m letting you go. | 我放你走 |
[39:51] | I’m not weak, | 我不弱 |
[39:53] | but I’m not like you. | 但我跟你不一样 |
[39:55] | Our only chance against Mount Weather | 我们合作是对抗韦瑟山 |
[39:57] | is if we fight together. | 唯一的机会 |
[39:59] | To beat them, we’ll need our technology | 想打败他们 需要我们的科技 |
[40:01] | and your knowledge of this world. | 和你们对这个世界的了解 |
[40:05] | I know my people will help. | 我的同伴们肯定会帮忙 |
[40:08] | The question is, will yours? | 问题是 你们呢 |
[40:18] | The commander was my second. | 司令官曾是我的副手 |
[40:23] | I can get an audience. | 我可以游说试试 |
[40:32] | Please hurry. | 请尽快 |
[40:43] | Anya! | 安雅 |
[40:49] | No, no, no, no. | 不要 不要啊 |
[40:51] | No, no. Hey. It’s ok. No. | 不要 没事的 |
[41:01] | No, no, no. | 不要 |
[41:02] | Anya, you’re ok. You’re ok. | 安雅 你没事 你不会有事的 |
[41:15] | Shot two more. | 射中两个 |
[41:16] | Alpha team’s got two grounders down. | A队抓住两个地表人 |