时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Before the last war, Mount Weather | 上次战争前 韦瑟山 |
[00:04] | was a military base built within a mountain. | 是建在山里的军事基地 |
[00:08] | Welcome to Mount Weather. | 欢迎来到韦瑟山 |
[00:09] | You’re not prisoners. We saved you. | 你们不是囚犯 我们救了你们 |
[00:12] | Then why would we want to leave? | 为什么要走啊 |
[00:13] | This place is too good to be true. | 这地方好得不真实 |
[00:15] | Reapers. | 是索命者 |
[00:17] | Octavia! | 奥克塔维亚 |
[00:19] | Where’s Lincoln? | 林肯在哪 |
[00:20] | Mark this one for the Cerberus Program. | 把他加进地狱犬计划 |
[00:22] | They’ll kill him. We have to do something. | 他们会杀了他的 我们得想办法救他 |
[00:25] | Our friends are out there | 但是我们的朋友还在外面 |
[00:27] | and you need to go get them. | 你得找到他们 |
[00:28] | Where is the girl who was wearing this watch?! | 戴着这只表的女孩在哪 |
[00:33] | Let’s get moving. | 我们走吧 |
[00:33] | We’ll search high and low for the kids. | 我们会挖地三尺去找失踪的孩子们 |
[00:35] | I’m leading a mission to bring them back. | 我会下令去带他们回来 |
[00:37] | I’m taking the grounder prisoner with me to guide the way. | 我会让地表人俘虏带路 |
[00:39] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我马上救你出来 |
[00:40] | Our only chance is if we fight together. | 我们合作是唯一的机会 |
[00:42] | I know my people will help. | 我的同伴们肯定会帮忙 |
[00:45] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不要 不要啊 |
[00:48] | – Move, move, move! – Prisoner in custody. | -快 快 快 -俘虏已被制服 |
[00:53] | Secure the perimeter! | 注意警戒 |
[00:54] | Teams of 3! 100-yard buffer! | 第三队 布置一百码缓冲区 |
[00:57] | Open the gate! | 开门 |
[01:01] | How many of you are there? | 你们来了多少人 |
[01:05] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[01:06] | We gotta get her to medical. Move! Move! | 我们带她去医疗室 快点 |
[01:24] | Wait. | 等等 |
[01:26] | Once the prisoner is secured. | 俘虏必须立刻送去关押 |
[01:27] | She’s not a prisoner. She’s my daughter. | 她不是俘虏 她是我女儿 |
[01:35] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[01:44] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[02:22] | I need saline and a pressure dressing. | 我需要生理盐水和止血包 |
[02:24] | – I’m on it. – Ok, honey. | -我去拿 -没事了 宝贝 |
[02:26] | I saw your ship crash. | 我看到你们的飞船坠毁了 |
[02:28] | I wasn’t on it. I’m right here. | 我不在那艘飞船上 我活下来了 |
[02:36] | Is she all right? | 她没事吧 |
[02:37] | She will be. | 会没事的 |
[02:38] | I’m sorry, ma’am. | 我很抱歉 女士 |
[02:39] | We had no idea who she was. | 我们当时不知道她的身份 |
[02:42] | – Where have you been? – Byrne… | -你这段时间去哪了 -拜恩 |
[02:44] | Mount Weather. | 韦瑟山 |
[02:47] | The grounders took you to Mount Weather? | 地表人把你带进韦瑟山的吗 |
[02:48] | No. The mountain men. | 不 是山地人 |
[02:50] | We have to get them out. | 我们得去救他们 |
[02:51] | We’re not doing this right now. | 谈话到此结束了 |
[02:53] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[02:59] | – Clarke. – Mom. | -克拉克 -妈妈 |
[03:02] | Did anyone else make it here? | 还有其他人回来了吗 |
[03:04] | Yes. 6 of you did. | 是的 算上你有六个 |
[03:08] | Finn and Bellamy? | 芬和贝拉米吗 |
[03:13] | I thought they were dead. | 我以为他们死了 |
[03:16] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你也死了 |
[03:33] | Not me. | 我没死 |
[03:36] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[04:00] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[04:02] | I’ve been told | 有人告诉我 |
[04:03] | you visit medical 3 or 4 times a day | 你每天去医生那三四趟 |
[04:06] | asking about Clarke. | 问关于克拉克的情况 |
[04:08] | Yeah. No one will let me see her. | 是的 可谁也不让我见她 |
[04:11] | That’s because she’s no longer here. | 那是因为她已经不在这里了 |
[04:15] | Clarke ran away. | 克拉克逃走了 |
[04:17] | I tried to convince her | 我曾努力想说服她 |
[04:19] | that she was safe here, | 让她相信在这里是安全的 |
[04:21] | but she couldn’t stop looking for enemies | 但她总是忍不住将身边的朋友 |
[04:23] | when she was among friends. | 当成自己的敌人 |
[04:26] | I’m sorry. I don’t mean to be disrespectful but.. | 不好意思 我无意冒犯 可是… |
[04:29] | Clarke wouldn’t just abandon us. | 克拉克不会就这么抛下我们走了 |
[04:31] | I wish it wasn’t the case. | 我也不希望是这样 |
[04:34] | Why? Are you looking for her? | 为什么 你在找她吗 |
[04:35] | I can’t risk the lives of my people | 我不能拿我的同伴的性命去冒险 |
[04:38] | to bring back someone who doesn’t want to be here. | 找一个根本不想回来的人 |
[04:41] | I hope you can understand that. | 我希望你能理解 |
[04:45] | Yeah. | 我能 |
[04:46] | What I can do is let you go | 我能做的就只是 |
[04:49] | after her yourself. | 让你自己去找她 |
[04:55] | Could I come back? | 我能回来吗 |
[04:56] | Of course you can. | 当然了 |
[04:58] | Jasper, this is your home now. | 贾斯珀 现在这里就是你的家 |
[05:00] | You’re welcome to stay here | 只要你愿意 |
[05:01] | as long as you like. | 这里的大门一直为你敞开 |
[05:09] | Let me know what you decide. | 做好决定就告诉我 |
[05:33] | Until our final journey to the ground. | 直至我们最终到达地球 |
[05:46] | Sir. Prisoner’s refusing water. | 长官 俘虏拒绝喝水 |
[06:03] | If you don’t drink, | 如果你不喝 |
[06:06] | you’ll die. | 你会死的 |
[06:07] | And if you die, | 如果你死了 |
[06:09] | you won’t be able to help me stop the killing. | 你就不能帮我阻止杀戮 |
[06:14] | What makes you think he wants to stop the killing? | 你为什么会觉得他想阻止杀戮 |
[06:18] | I have to believe they didn’t survive down here | 我相信他们得以生存下来 |
[06:20] | all this time by fighting… | 不会是靠一直战斗… |
[06:24] | when there was a better way. | 只要有更好的办法 |
[06:41] | Come on. | 走了 |
[06:42] | Sorry about the rope. | 对不起还要绑着你 |
[06:50] | At least we know he can talk. | 至少我们知道他不是哑巴 |
[06:56] | I wish I could. | 我也想 |
[07:01] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[07:01] | He doesn’t understand a word we’re saying. | 我们的话他一句都听不懂 |
[07:03] | It’s a tactic. | 这是策略 |
[07:04] | If we think he doesn’t speak English, | 如果我们认为他不会说英文 |
[07:06] | we won’t expect him to tell us anything. | 我们就不会试图从他嘴里套出什么 |
[07:08] | Due respect sir, then why do we expect him | 恕我直言 长官 那为什么我们就相信 |
[07:10] | to lead us to his commander | 他会带我们去见他的长官 |
[07:11] | and not into a trap? | 而不是领我们进陷阱 |
[07:13] | We don’t. | 我们不相信 |
[07:15] | And that’s the beauty of it. | 这就是奇妙之处 |
[07:17] | Whether he wants to kill us | 不管他是想要杀了我们 |
[07:18] | or help us make peace, | 还是要跟我们和平相处 |
[07:21] | either way… | 不论哪种 |
[07:23] | it’s in his best interest | 对他来说 |
[07:24] | to take us to his camp. | 带我们回营地都是最好的选择 |
[07:50] | I thought you got thrown off the council. | 我以为你被议会除名了 |
[07:54] | It’s the chancellor’s pin. | 这是法官的胸针 |
[07:56] | Wait, you? | 等等 你 |
[07:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:00] | Thelonious didn’t make it, | 塞隆尼斯死了 |
[08:02] | and Kane left two days ago | 凯恩前两天也走了 |
[08:04] | to try to make peace with the grounders | 他为了救你和其他人回来 |
[08:06] | to get you and the others back. | 试图与地表人谋求和平 |
[08:08] | I told you. The grounders don’t have us. | 我跟你说了 地表人没有抓我们 |
[08:14] | How long have I been asleep? | 我睡多久了 |
[08:16] | About 10 hours. | 大概十个小时 |
[08:18] | Oh, hey, Clarke, slow down. | 克拉克 慢点 |
[08:20] | It’s too soon. | 你还没好 |
[08:23] | Mom, we need to move against Mount Weather. | 妈妈 我们得行动起来反抗韦瑟山 |
[08:25] | How many guards are here? | 这里有多少守卫 |
[08:27] | Where are Finn and Bellamy? | 芬和贝拉米呢 |
[08:28] | Clarke, please. You need to rest. | 克拉克 你需要休息 |
[08:31] | I don’t need to rest. I’m fine. | 我不需要休息 我没事 |
[08:33] | And I don’t need you to protect me. | 而且我不需要你的保护 |
[08:36] | What I need is to save my friends. | 我要做的是救我的朋友们 |
[08:39] | Ma’am. | 长官 |
[08:41] | Movement in the north woods. | 北面森林有动静 |
[08:42] | Grounders? | 地表人 |
[08:44] | I don’t think so. | 我认为不是 |
[08:53] | I’ve been waiting out here all night. | 我在这等了一个晚上了 |
[08:55] | Abby said you needed sleep. | 艾比说你需要休息 |
[09:00] | Raven, I… | 雷文 我… |
[09:01] | Sucks, but I’m dealing with it. | 很糟糕 但是我在适应了 |
[09:03] | Open the gate. | 开门 |
[09:09] | Weapon. | 枪 |
[09:10] | Need your weapon. | 把枪给我 |
[09:12] | Weapon secure. | 武器已收缴 |
[09:15] | Bellamy. | 贝拉米 |
[09:17] | Go. I’ll catch up. | 去吧 我会赶上的 |
[09:19] | Ok. | 好 |
[09:25] | I know you. Factory station. | 我认识你 你是工厂站的 |
[09:29] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[09:30] | There are no others. | 没有其他人了 |
[09:32] | Found her a day from here. | 我们昨天找到她的 |
[09:34] | No survivors. | 没其他幸存者了 |
[09:36] | Lots of supplies. | 有很多补给品 |
[09:38] | Get her to medical. | 带她去医疗室 |
[09:54] | Now, there’s something I thought I’d never see. | 我从没想过会亲眼见到此刻这一幕 |
[10:06] | I’m glad you’re ok. | 你没事真是太好了 |
[10:09] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[10:11] | How many are with you? | 还有多少人和你一起回来的 |
[10:14] | None. | 没有了 |
[10:17] | Where’s Finn? | 芬呢 |
[10:21] | Looking for you. | 他去找你了 |
[10:30] | I count 26. | 我数有26个人 |
[10:32] | I got 28. | 我数有28个人 |
[10:34] | These people don’t look like warriors, Finn. | 这些人不像是战士 芬 |
[10:37] | And there’s kids. Old people. | 那里有孩子 老人 |
[10:38] | There’s nothing big enough here to hold our friends. | 没有大到足够关押我们那么多人的地方 |
[10:40] | They could be underground. | 他们可能被关在地下 |
[10:54] | We wait till dark. Then we go in. | 我们等到天黑 就攻进去 |
[10:57] | We go in? | 我们攻进去 |
[10:58] | Finn, we don’t even know if our people are here yet. | 芬 我们还没确定他们是不是在这里 |
[11:00] | They’re here. | 他们在这里 |
[11:01] | Or they were when that grounder took Clarke’s watch. | 或者说地表人拿走克拉克手表时 他们在那 |
[11:03] | What if we’re too late, huh? | 如果我们晚了一步呢 |
[11:06] | They’re probably already dead. We need to– | 他们可能已经死了 我们得… |
[11:09] | Take it easy. | 别激动 |
[11:21] | How much ammo do we have? | 我们有多少子弹 |
[11:24] | I think I liked you better as a peacemaker. | 我还是喜欢你当和事佬的时候 |
[11:50] | I see why Tsing chose you. | 我明白晴为什么选你了 |
[12:03] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[12:05] | The first dose is the worst. | 第一针是最痛苦的 |
[12:10] | We know nothing about these people in Mount Weather. | 我们对韦瑟山的人一无所知 |
[12:12] | Their numbers, their capabilities. | 他们的人数 能力 |
[12:14] | We need to proceed carefully. | 我们得小心行事 |
[12:15] | According to Clarke, the 47 still inside | 根据克拉克所说 里面的47人 |
[12:18] | are not being harmed, at least not yet. | 没有被伤害 起码迄今还没有 |
[12:20] | Now, I hate to leave them there, | 虽然我也不想置他们不顾 |
[12:21] | but if she’s right, we have some time. | 但如果她说的没错 我们还有些时间 |
[12:24] | Ok. We gather intel on Mount Weather | 好 我们先收集韦瑟山的情报 |
[12:27] | and we send a team after Kane. | 再派一支队伍去找凯恩 |
[12:29] | He needs to know that the grounders don’t have those kids. | 得告诉他那些孩子不是地表人抓走的 |
[12:31] | What about Finn Collins and John Murphy? | 那芬·柯林斯和约翰·墨菲呢 |
[12:36] | What? No. | 什么 不可以 |
[12:37] | You can’t just cut them loose. | 你不能丢下他们不管 |
[12:39] | Sweetheart, we don’t have the manpower | 宝贝 我们没有足够的人力 |
[12:40] | to send out two separate rescue missions | 在守卫营地的同时 |
[12:42] | and protect our camp. | 派出两支搜救队 |
[12:43] | Mom. They’re in trouble. | 妈妈 他们有危险 |
[12:46] | They’re either gonna get themselves killed | 他们可能会被杀掉 |
[12:47] | or they’re gonna make things worse with the grounders, | 或者会继续恶化我们和地表人的关系 |
[12:49] | who we need to get our people out of Mount Weather. | 我们需要地表人的帮助 才能从韦瑟山救人 |
[12:52] | I know you feel this is unfair. | 我知道你觉得这不公平 |
[12:55] | But our priority has to be with Chancellor Kane | 但只要有寻求和平的希望 |
[12:57] | if there is any hope for peace. | 我们的首要任务就是支持凯恩法官 |
[13:00] | If you wanted peace, you shouldn’t have killed | 你们要和平 就不该杀了 |
[13:02] | the only grounder who was gonna help us. | 唯一愿意帮我们的地表人 |
[13:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:06] | The decision’s been made. | 我已经决定了 |
[13:09] | You’re sorry? | 你很抱歉 |
[13:12] | Finn and Murphy are out there | 芬和墨菲在外面 |
[13:14] | looking for your daughter | 拿着你给我们的枪 |
[13:16] | with guns you gave us, | 找你的女儿 |
[13:18] | and now she’s home, | 现在她回来了 |
[13:19] | you’re just going to abandon them? | 你就要丢下他们不管了吗 |
[13:23] | If you can’t spare the guards, | 如果守卫不够用 |
[13:26] | we know the terrain, we have a map. | 我们熟悉地形 我们也有地图 |
[13:28] | We can do it ourselves. | 我们可以自己来 |
[13:28] | – Absolutely not. – Mom. | -绝对不行 -妈妈 |
[13:30] | I just got you back. | 你好不容易才回到我身边 |
[13:35] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[13:38] | I’m sorry. We need you in medical. | 打扰了 医疗室需要你 |
[13:43] | You better go. | 你还是去吧 |
[13:45] | Byrne? | 拜恩 |
[13:48] | No one leaves this camp. | 不要让任何人离开营地 |
[13:50] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 女士 |
[14:02] | We’re gonna need guns. | 我们需要枪 |
[14:06] | I scored you a couple extra clips. | 我给你们多弄到了几个弹夹 |
[14:09] | My mom’s in surgery | 我妈在手术室 |
[14:10] | and the team going after Kane just left. | 凯恩带领的小队刚出发 |
[14:12] | We should, too. | 我们也该动身了 |
[14:13] | Did you find Octavia? | 找到奥克塔维亚了吗 |
[14:14] | No. I found you. | 不 是我找到你们了 |
[14:17] | I’m not letting you leave here without me. | 你们不许丢下我自己走 |
[14:19] | – Octavia– – Finn and Murphy are headed for Lincoln’s village. | -奥克塔维亚 -芬和墨菲往林肯的村子去了 |
[14:22] | I’ve been there. Have you? | 我去过那儿 你呢 |
[14:24] | – Has she? – You done? | -她呢 -说完了吗 |
[14:29] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[14:31] | Your pack. | 你的包袱 |
[14:33] | Lead the way. | 带路 |
[14:37] | Not so fast, pocahontas. | 慢一点 印第安公主 |
[14:43] | I thought you said it was handled. | 我以为你说过这都搞定了 |
[14:45] | It is. | 是啊 |
[14:48] | Shut her down, Wick. | 威克 关掉电源 |
[14:56] | Handled. | 搞定了 |
[15:13] | And you believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[15:14] | Yes, I believe him. | 是的 我相信他 |
[15:16] | Clarke left us, Monty. | 克拉克抛弃了我们 蒙蒂 |
[15:18] | She faked being crazy to get into medical and she took off. | 她装疯进了医疗室就离开了 |
[15:21] | We need to go after her. | 我们得去找她 |
[15:27] | Where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[15:28] | The dropship for starters. | 先去运输船 |
[15:30] | I just heard. | 我刚听到了 |
[15:32] | You’re leaving? | 你要离开吗 |
[15:33] | Yes. We are. | 没错 我们要走 |
[15:34] | No. We’re not. | 不 我们不走 |
[15:37] | What would Clarke do? | 换作是克拉克 她会怎么做 |
[15:40] | No, you can’t. It’s too dangerous. | 你不能走 太危险了 |
[15:42] | Don’t worry. I’m a coward. | 别担心 我是个胆小鬼 |
[15:46] | You’re not. You’re smart. | 你不是 你很聪明 |
[15:49] | You can’t make her come back. | 你不能强迫她回来 |
[15:51] | Monty’s right. She’d go after me. | 蒙蒂说得对 她会去找我的 |
[15:54] | But why am I so scared to do the same thing? | 为什么我却不敢为她做同样的事呢 |
[16:02] | What…? | 怎么了 |
[16:04] | Radiation. | 辐射 |
[16:07] | There’s a containment breach. | 隔离失效了 |
[16:10] | But how? | 但怎么会这样 |
[16:11] | I don’t know! | 不知道 |
[16:13] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[16:14] | No! | 不 |
[16:17] | No! | 不 |
[16:22] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[16:24] | Someone help! | 救命啊 |
[16:26] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[16:29] | Somebody help! | 救命啊 |
[16:35] | Temperature’s 104 and rising. | 体温40摄氏度并持续上升 |
[16:37] | Blood pressure 180 over 120. | 血压上压180 下压120 |
[16:40] | Blister coverage now 75%. | 水泡覆盖面积现在达到75% |
[16:43] | Standard treatment isn’t working. | 标准治疗无效 |
[16:45] | Wait. What does that mean? | 等等 这是什么意思 |
[16:48] | Is there a non-standard treatment? | 难道还有非标准治疗吗 |
[16:52] | There is one thing we could try. | 有一种方法我们可以试试 |
[16:54] | Then what are you waiting for?! | 那还等什么 |
[16:56] | It’s… unorthodox. | 这种方法很不正规 |
[17:01] | Because you were raised in space, | 你们是在空间站长大的 |
[17:04] | your circulatory systems developed the ability | 所以你们的循环系统进化出了 |
[17:06] | to filter radiation out of your blood. | 将血液中的辐射过滤出去的能力 |
[17:09] | Now it’s just a theory, | 目前只是个理论而已 |
[17:12] | but if we were to circulate | 但是如果我们让玛雅的血 |
[17:13] | Maya’s blood through your system… | 通过你的循环系统 再输送回来 |
[17:16] | I could make her better. | 我可以减轻她的痛苦 |
[17:19] | What happens to him? | 他会怎么样 |
[17:21] | I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[17:26] | I know that look. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[17:28] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[17:29] | It’s too dangerous. | 太冒险了 |
[17:35] | I’m in. | 我同意 |
[17:59] | Last time I saw you, you were closing the dropship door. | 上次见到你的时候 你把运输船的门关上了 |
[18:07] | Had to be done. | 你该这么做 |
[18:19] | Did you get any sleep? | 你没睡一会儿吗 |
[18:21] | It’s ok. I’ll sleep when we find Finn. | 不要紧 等找到芬了我再睡 |
[18:28] | You haven’t seen him, Clarke. | 你没见到他的样子 克拉克 |
[18:31] | Losing you, the others, the war, it changed him. | 失去你和大家 还有战争已经改变了他 |
[18:38] | He executed the grounder that drew us the map. | 他把画地图的地表人杀了 |
[18:42] | Pulled the trigger without even blinking and walked away. | 扣下扳机的那一刻连眼睛都没眨一下 |
[18:47] | That doesn’t sound like Finn. | 那不像是芬会做出的事 |
[18:49] | No, it doesn’t. | 确实不像 |
[18:54] | I saw what he was capable of, | 我看见了他的所作所为 |
[18:56] | and still I let him go with Murphy and 2 automatic rifles. | 可我还是让他和墨菲带着两把步枪去救人 |
[19:03] | I’m sure that had to be done, too. | 我也认为你该这么做 |
[19:12] | When we got back to the dropship and no one was there, | 我们回到运输船看到一个人都没有的时候 |
[19:15] | we assumed it was the grounders. | 我们以为是地表人把你们掳走了 |
[19:16] | Of course, you did. | 你当然会这么想 |
[19:18] | You couldn’t have known it was the mountain men. | 你们那时候还不知道山地人的事 |
[19:20] | No one could have. | 没有人知道 |
[19:26] | How long until chocolate cake turns into | 那些人还会喂他们多久的巧克力蛋糕 |
[19:27] | being hung upside down and drained for their blood? | 再动手杀了他们呢 |
[19:31] | I don’t know, but we don’t have much time. | 我不确定 但我们的时间不多了 |
[19:39] | Ok. First we find Finn, | 好吧 首先我们去找芬 |
[19:41] | then our people in mount weather. | 然后去把我们同伴从山地人手里救出来 |
[19:45] | And Lincoln. | 还有林肯 |
[19:51] | Think we’ve slept long enough. | 我想我们该动身了 |
[20:06] | What are you doing? This wasn’t part of your plan. | 你在干什么 原计划不是这样的 |
[20:10] | We’re changing the plan. | 计划变了 |
[20:18] | This is their food. | 这是他们的食物 |
[20:51] | Distraction? Not bad. | 调虎离山 不错嘛 |
[20:55] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[21:27] | We need to run! | 我们得走了 |
[21:28] | Can’t. They’ll kill our people. | 不行 他们会把我们的同伴杀了的 |
[21:30] | They’ll kill us! | 他们会先杀了我们俩 |
[21:36] | Who’s in charge here?! | 这里谁说了算 |
[21:40] | I’ll ask again. Who’s in charge? | 我再问一遍 这里谁说了算 |
[21:51] | Our leader isn’t here. You can deal with me. | 我们的首领不在 你们可以和我谈 |
[21:55] | Nobody has to get hurt. We just want our people back. | 我们只想要回我们的同伴 没必要有伤亡 |
[21:59] | We don’t have your people. | 你们的人不在我们这里 |
[22:01] | Then you won’t mind if we look around. | 那你不介意我们到处看看吧 |
[22:24] | You see? I told you it got better. | 你看 我就说会好多的 |
[22:27] | Your body’s already craving it. | 你的身体已经开始渴望它了 |
[22:51] | Now. | 现在 |
[23:15] | 15 seconds. | 十五秒 |
[23:17] | That’s almost a record. | 差不多破纪录了 |
[23:19] | This was a thoroughbred. | 他受过严格训练 |
[23:27] | Up his dosage. Shock treatments every 2 hours. | 加大药剂 每两小时一次休克疗法 |
[23:31] | When he fears the tone, we move to phase 2. | 当他感到害怕之后 进入第二阶段 |
[23:47] | You sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[23:51] | Look at her. I know you like her, | 你看她 我知道你喜欢她 |
[23:53] | but her blood is about to go into your body. | 但是她的血马上就要流进你的身体里了 |
[24:00] | What is it?! | 她怎么了 |
[24:02] | What’s happening?! | 发生什么事了 |
[24:06] | We need to do this now. | 我们现在必须马上开始治疗 |
[24:07] | – Jasper. – I can’t just let her die! | -贾斯珀 -我不能眼睁睁看着她死 |
[24:11] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[24:18] | This will sting a little. | 会有一点儿刺痛 |
[24:22] | Ow! A little?! | 你管这叫一点儿 |
[24:59] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 有什么不对劲儿吗 |
[25:02] | Nothing. I feel nice. | 没事 我很好 |
[25:07] | Maya’s been heavily sedated. | 玛雅被注入了大量镇静剂 |
[25:09] | You will, of course, feel that, too. | 你当然肯定也会受到影响 |
[25:13] | It’s perfectly normal. | 完全正常 |
[25:16] | If you’ve never done this before, how do you know? | 如果你以前没做过 怎么知道是正常 |
[25:22] | You’re right. I should have said: it’s to be expected. | 你说的对 我应该说 完全符合预期 |
[25:27] | This will take a while. Why don’t you head back to your room? | 一时间完成不了 不如你回屋里去等吧 |
[25:31] | I’ll send for you once he’s awake. | 他醒了我会立刻通知你 |
[25:57] | Did you know about this? | 你知道此事吗 |
[26:01] | No. | 不知道 |
[26:07] | Sure. Have a seat. | 真好 请坐吧 |
[26:10] | Tell me where they went and you won’t be in trouble. | 告诉我她们去了哪 否则你就有麻烦了 |
[26:12] | Abby, I– | 艾比 我… |
[26:13] | Someone let them through the fence. | 有人帮他们越过了电网 |
[26:15] | Someone gave them guns. | 有人给了他们枪 |
[26:19] | I don’t know what you’re talk– | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[26:46] | She thinks that because of what she’s been through | 她觉得自己所经历的一切 |
[26:48] | she’s changed, | 改变了她 |
[26:52] | but she’s still just a kid. | 但她还是个孩子 |
[26:55] | You’re wrong, Abby. | 你错了 艾比 |
[26:59] | She stopped being a kid the day you sent her down here to die. | 你让她来送死的那天起 她就不再是孩子了 |
[27:14] | Stay sharp! | 保持警惕 |
[27:15] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[27:53] | Sir, that’s a bad idea. | 长官 这样不太好 |
[27:59] | This is as far as you go. | 你们就送到这里吧 |
[28:01] | Sir? | 长官 |
[28:04] | If I’m wrong about this, only one of us has to die. | 如果我错了 只有我一人牺牲就够了 |
[28:10] | Go home. That’s an order. | 回去 这是命令 |
[28:14] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[28:18] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:27] | Your knife, too. | 匕首也丢掉 |
[28:54] | Let this be the first step toward peace. | 让这成为迈向和平的第一步吧 |
[30:41] | So we meet again. | 我们又见面了 |
[31:28] | I told you, we don’t have your people. | 我说过了 你们的人不在这儿 |
[31:31] | Stop talking. | 不许说话 |
[31:51] | Find something? | 找到什么了吗 |
[31:55] | Finn! | 芬 |
[31:59] | Finn, answer me! Are you all right? | 芬 回答我 你没事吧 |
[32:03] | Hey, on your knees! On your knees, now! | 跪下 都给我跪下 |
[32:06] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[32:10] | Finn! | 芬 |
[32:17] | Slow down. | 等等 |
[32:21] | What have you done with them? | 你们把他们怎么了 |
[32:25] | Hey, Finn, Finn! Come on! | 芬 芬 镇定 |
[32:26] | Their clothes are here! | 他们的衣服都在这儿 |
[32:28] | They were here! | 他们曾经在这儿 |
[32:32] | Finn! | 芬 |
[32:33] | You killed them! | 是你杀了他们 |
[32:43] | Your friends were not here. | 你的朋友们不在这儿 |
[32:46] | I saw one, Octavia. | 我只见过一个 奥克塔维亚 |
[32:48] | She was alone. | 她当时独自一人 |
[32:52] | These people are scavengers, Finn. | 他们是拾荒者 芬 |
[32:54] | They could’ve just found that stuff. | 他们可能只是捡到了那些衣物 |
[32:57] | Hey, Finn, stop! Stop! Listen to me. | 芬 住手 听我说 |
[33:00] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[33:03] | Finn, don’t do this. | 芬 别这样 |
[33:07] | Let’s just walk out of here while we still can, ok? | 趁我们能走的时候赶紧走吧 |
[33:15] | Finn. | 芬 |
[33:17] | Please. | 拜托 |
[33:58] | This is it. | 就是这儿了 |
[34:01] | Which way to the village? | 哪条路是通往村子的 |
[34:07] | O? | 小奥 |
[34:10] | The reapers came from there. | 索命者就是从那来的 |
[34:20] | I couldn’t save him, Bell. | 我没能救他 贝尔 |
[34:26] | I couldn’t save him. | 我没能救他 |
[34:48] | Phase one’s complete. | 阶段一完成了 |
[34:50] | Start phase two. | 开始阶段二 |
[35:02] | One dose. | 一支针剂 |
[35:07] | Who wants it more? | 看谁更想要 |
[36:47] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[36:49] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[36:51] | Containment breach in the dorm. | 宿舍的防护系统故障 |
[36:53] | No one’s ever been as sick as you and come back. | 从来没有被辐射到这种程度还能恢复的先例 |
[36:56] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[36:57] | I feel…great. | 我感觉好极了 |
[37:01] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[37:05] | Jasper saved your life, Maya. | 贾斯珀救了你 玛雅 |
[37:15] | Can we speak with you outside, please? | 能借一步说话吗 |
[37:22] | I told you you were brave. | 我说过你很勇敢 |
[37:31] | It was an emergency. | 那是紧急情况 |
[37:32] | We couldn’t reach you in time. | 我们没能及时联系到你 |
[37:34] | You expect us to believe that? | 你指望我们会相信这种鬼话吗 |
[37:38] | Sir, I apologize for going around you, but it worked. | 我很抱歉没有通知你 但手术起效了 |
[37:42] | How is the patient? | 病人怎么样 |
[37:44] | Her recovery is miraculous. | 她奇迹般地康复了 |
[37:46] | I was referring to Jasper. | 我问的是贾斯珀 |
[37:48] | He’ll recover, as I assured you he would. | 他会康复的 正如我向你保证的那样 |
[37:51] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[37:52] | You disobeyed a direct order from the president | 你违背了总统的直接命令 |
[37:55] | not to experiment on those kids. | 禁止在这些孩子身上做实验 |
[37:56] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[37:58] | why bring them here if not to use them? | 如果不利用他们 为什么要带他们进来 |
[38:01] | That’s none of your concern. | 与你无关 |
[38:02] | Shouldn’t you be in the dungeon with your monsters? | 你不是该去地牢跟你的怪物们待在一起吗 |
[38:05] | They’re not monsters. They are soldiers. | 他们不是怪物 他们是战士 |
[38:07] | And the reason why you get to play doctor in your ivory tower. | 也是你能在这象牙塔里扮医生的原因 |
[38:10] | That’s enough. Both of you. | 你们两个够了 |
[38:12] | We all have jobs to do. | 我们都有各自的职责 |
[38:14] | Mine is to be obeyed. | 而你们要遵从我的旨意 |
[38:18] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[38:19] | Can I just say… | 我只想说 |
[38:21] | the first human trial was a success. | 第一例人类临床试验成功了 |
[38:25] | After what we saw tonight, in my opinion, | 从今晚的情形来看 我认为 |
[38:27] | we have no choice but to move ahead with the forty-seven. | 我们只能利用那四十七个人继续研究 |
[38:31] | That’ll be all, Dr. Tsing. | 到此为止 晴医生 |
[38:48] | Tell me about the radiation leak. | 跟我说说辐射泄漏的事 |
[38:51] | The air filtration system malfunctioned, | 空气过滤系统出现故障 |
[38:55] | but the containment system worked. | 但防护系统正常启动了 |
[38:56] | Malfunctioned? | 故障了 |
[38:59] | I’ll look into it. | 我会调查的 |
[39:01] | Now go paint, dad. | 去画画吧 爸 |
[39:04] | I’m your head of security. I’ll clean this up. | 我是负责安保的 我会处理好的 |
[39:08] | You have a big decision to make. | 你有个重大的决定要做 |
[39:11] | What would you do? | 你会怎么选 |
[39:15] | Me? | 我 |
[39:18] | I’d use them. | 我会利用他们 |
[39:20] | Just like that? | 仅此而已吗 |
[39:24] | Our people come first, right? | 优先考虑我们的同胞 不是吗 |
[39:37] | Look, just because their clothes are here, doesn’t mean anything. | 仅仅因为他们的衣服在这里说明不了什么 |
[39:40] | He told us our friends were here. Why would he do that? | 他告诉过我们他们在这 他为什么那么做 |
[39:42] | The guy with one eye? | 那个独眼的男人吗 |
[39:44] | Maybe because you had a gun to his head, Finn. | 或许是因为你拿枪指着他的头 芬 |
[39:45] | The man with one eye. | 独眼的男人 |
[39:48] | You saw Delano. | 你们见过德拉诺 |
[39:50] | A snake. A thief. | 一个小人 窃贼 |
[39:53] | He and his men were cast out. | 他和他的人都被赶走了 |
[39:55] | You are his revenge. | 你们是他复仇的棋子 |
[40:00] | It makes sense. | 有道理 |
[40:02] | Finn. Ok, we need to go. | 芬 我们得走了 |
[40:04] | Now. Now! We need to go! | 马上走 我们得马上走 |
[40:11] | No! | 别 |
[40:24] | He was just trying to get away! | 他只是想逃走 |
[40:27] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[40:34] | Finn! | 芬 |
[40:43] | Finn! We need to go! | 芬 我们得走了 |
[40:45] | Look at me! We need to go now! | 看着我 我们得马上走 |
[40:48] | Finn! Stop! | 芬 住手 |
[40:51] | Finn! | 芬 |
[40:57] | Finn! | 芬 |
[41:03] | Finn! | 芬 |
[41:09] | Finn, come on! We need to go! | 芬 住手 我们得走了 |
[41:30] | Artigas. | 阿蒂加斯 |
[41:55] | I found you. | 我找到你了 |