时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:05] | Welcome to Mount Weather. | 欢迎来到韦瑟山 |
[00:11] | So we meet again. | 我们又见面了 |
[00:13] | Clarke, no! If you pull that lever, | 克拉克 不要 拉动拉杆的话 |
[00:14] | these people will die. | 他们会死 |
[00:15] | Even a little radiation could kill them. | 他们一丁点儿辐射都抵抗不了 |
[00:17] | – It was a containment breach. – Help! | -隔离失效了 -救命啊 |
[00:18] | Your circulatory systems | 所以你们的循环系统 |
[00:20] | developed the ability to filter radiation. | 进化出了过滤辐射的能力 |
[00:22] | If we were to circulate maya’s blood through your system… | 如果我们让玛雅的血通过你的循环系统 |
[00:25] | It could make her better? | 可以减轻她的痛苦吗 |
[00:27] | The first human trial was a success. | 第一例人类临床试验成功了 |
[00:29] | Why bring them here, if not to use them? | 如果不利用他们 为什么要带他们进来 |
[00:32] | I saw everything. | 我什么都看到了 |
[00:33] | I know what you’re doing to them. | 我知道你们对他们做了什么 |
[00:38] | We have to get them out. | 我们得去救他们 |
[00:39] | We gather intel on Mount Weather | 我们先收集韦瑟山的情报 |
[00:41] | and we send a team after Kane. | 再派一支队伍去找凯恩 |
[00:43] | – Where’s Finn? – Looking for you. | -芬呢 -他去找你了 |
[00:45] | Where is the girl who was wearing this watch?! | 戴着这只表的女孩在哪 |
[00:50] | Your friends are not here. | 你的朋友们不在这儿 |
[00:55] | We need to go! Finn! | 我们得走了 芬 |
[01:04] | I found you. | 我找到你了 |
[01:25] | Ok, tell me again. | 再跟我讲讲 |
[01:27] | It’s a labyrinth. | 这里是个迷宫 |
[01:28] | We got to the dam through this tunnel. | 我们可以通过这条隧道到达水坝 |
[01:30] | It’s all connected to the mine system. | 那里和矿井系统相连 |
[01:32] | That’s our way in. | 我们可以从那里进去 |
[01:34] | Sure, if we can get past the reapers and the mountain men. | 好啊 只要我们能过索命者和山地人那关 |
[01:38] | I swear to god, if your mom doesn’t | 我对天发誓 你妈妈 |
[01:39] | sanction a mission soon, I’m going by myself. | 要是不赶紧批准任务 我就一个人去 |
[01:42] | You won’t be by yourself. | 你不会是一个人 |
[01:50] | Guess the inquisition’s over. | 看来审讯结束了 |
[01:55] | How’s Finn doing, anyway? | 芬现在怎么样了 |
[01:57] | I haven’t talked to him since we got back. | 我们回来后 我还没跟他说过话 |
[02:00] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[02:04] | He just kept shooting. | 他当时不停地扫射 |
[02:06] | We’re at war, Clarke. | 这是一场战争 克拉克 |
[02:09] | We’ve all done things. | 谁都犯过错 |
[02:21] | Next round’s on me. | 该我去巡逻了 |
[02:34] | Mount Weather? | 韦瑟山吗 |
[02:36] | What’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[02:37] | Still working on it. | 还在想 |
[02:40] | Ah! Check it out. | 你们看 |
[02:42] | Salvaged Monty’s still from the drop ship. | 废物蒙蒂毕竟还是运输船的人 |
[02:45] | Now, I guess, you know, if they could just salvage Monty, huh? | 不知道这次他们是否救得回蒙蒂了 |
[02:49] | Easy. It was just a joke. | 别生气 我开玩笑的 |
[02:54] | Ok. You, uh, tell her we were cleared? | 你有告诉她 我们的恩怨一笔勾销了吗 |
[02:59] | No. | 没有 |
[03:00] | Well, it looks like our pardon | 看来我们到地球后的所有恩怨 |
[03:01] | for surviving includes our time on the ground. | 都得一笔勾销了 |
[03:04] | Now bigger fish to fry, I guess. | 因为现在有更重要的事要做 |
[03:07] | We did what we had to do. | 我们做了该做的事 |
[03:10] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[03:14] | Trouble in paradise? | 闹矛盾了呀 |
[03:18] | Just because they pardoned you doesn’t mean I have. | 他们原谅了你 并不代表我也一样 |
[03:27] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[03:29] | Beat it, Murphy. | 你走吧 墨菲 |
[03:30] | Well, then, have a good one. | 行 祝你们谈话愉快 |
[03:35] | I know why we haven’t heard | 我知道我们为什么 |
[03:36] | from any of the other Ark stations. | 一直联系不到其他方舟空间站了 |
[03:38] | Mount Weather’s jamming us. | 韦瑟山在干扰我们的信号 |
[03:42] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[03:51] | I tweaked the resonator and got this. | 我调整了共鸣器 听到了这个 |
[03:56] | It’s on every frequency. | 每个频率都有 |
[03:58] | Long-range communication is totally screwed. | 远程交流根本不行 |
[04:00] | It’s also why the range in our walkies sucks. | 也正因此 我们的对讲机信号不好 |
[04:03] | It’s the same signal Monty heard | 这跟蒙蒂在那艘返程飞船的黑匣子中 |
[04:04] | on the black box of the exodus ship. | 听到的信号一样 |
[04:06] | Mount Weather crashed the exodus ship. | 那艘飞船是被韦瑟山弄坠毁的 |
[04:09] | Can you get around the signal? | 你有其他方法收到信号吗 |
[04:11] | Around it? No. | 其他方法 不行 |
[04:12] | But if I can get to the tower that broadcasts it, | 但如果我能到达发射信号的那座塔 |
[04:15] | I can make it go boom. | 可以直接炸掉它 |
[04:17] | No one is going anywhere. | 哪里也不许去 |
[04:19] | – Mom, listen to me– – What do I have to do to get through to you? | -妈妈 听我说 -你要我说多少次 |
[04:22] | You and your friends are not soldiers, | 你和你的朋友都不是士兵 |
[04:24] | and continuing to act like you are | 总做这种冒险行为 |
[04:26] | puts lives at risk. | 会让很多人有危险 |
[04:27] | You don’t understand. Raven found something. | 你不明白 雷文有发现了 |
[04:31] | Mount Weather is jamming our communications. | 韦瑟山在干扰我们的通信信号 |
[04:34] | It’s true. There could be other Ark stations on the ground. | 是的 地面上可能有其他方舟空间站 |
[04:37] | And more guards. You said we don’t have enough people | 也许有更多守卫 你说我们没有足够的人力 |
[04:39] | to fight a two-front war. | 进行双线作战 |
[04:41] | Mom, we’re already fighting one. | 妈妈 我们已经和一方干上了 |
[04:43] | The grounder retaliation for the massacre | 地表人对屠杀事件的报复 |
[04:45] | could happen at any time, and when it does, | 随时会展开 一旦真的爆发 |
[04:48] | we need every available man to defend this camp. | 我们需要集一切人力来保护这座营地 |
[04:50] | So let us go. | 那就让我们去 |
[04:52] | You’re not gonna stop, are you? | 你不会停手的 对吧 |
[04:54] | Not until my friends are safe. | 我要保证朋友的安全 |
[05:01] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[05:03] | But I’m coming with you. | 但我要跟你一起去 |
[05:05] | Ma’am, I just said– | 长官 我说了… |
[05:07] | It’s been quiet for two days. | 已经两天没什么动静了 |
[05:09] | Maybe Kane is making headway with the grounders’ commander. | 也许凯恩跟地表人的司令官之间有进展 |
[05:11] | Or maybe he’s dead, and they’re massing against us as we speak. | 或者他已经死了 而现在他们正在集结兵力 |
[05:16] | Maybe… | 也许吧 |
[05:18] | which is why we need more guards. | 所以我们需要更多守卫 |
[05:24] | Then it’s settled. | 那就说定了 |
[05:27] | We’re going back to Mount Weather. | 我们要回韦瑟山 |
[06:06] | Sir, it’s been 3 days | 总统先生 已经三天了 |
[06:09] | and Maya’s numbers are still climbing. | 玛雅的各项指标都在上升 |
[06:11] | It’s too soon to be sure, but I believe | 现在得出结论还为时过早 |
[06:13] | she may actually be metabolizing radiation on her own now. | 但我认为她也许现在能自身代谢辐射了 |
[06:22] | Jasper’s blood was 8 times more effective | 贾斯珀的血液比我们之前 |
[06:25] | than any outsider we’ve ever measured. | 测过的所有入侵者的血液有效八倍 |
[06:27] | I’m still running tests, | 我还在做实验 |
[06:29] | but his system appears to have jump-started hers. | 但看来他的循环系统给她带来了质的飞跃 |
[06:33] | You’re saying that it’s a permanent solution? | 你是说这是一种永久性的解决方法 |
[06:36] | Maya can survive on the ground? | 玛雅可以在地面生存了 |
[06:37] | I’m saying it’s possible. | 我是说有可能 |
[06:40] | I’ll keep watching her. | 我会继续观察她的 |
[06:41] | In the meantime, sir, you have to let me | 同时 总统先生 |
[06:43] | move forward with the rest of the 47. | 请允许我对其余47人做实验 |
[06:54] | No. | 不行 |
[06:56] | Dad, I–I agree with her. | 爸爸 我同意她的意见 |
[06:58] | I know that the plan was to | 我知道原计划是 |
[06:59] | assimilate them into the gene pool, | 把他们并入我们的基因库 |
[07:02] | but this changes everything. | 但是一切都改变了 |
[07:04] | She just said it’s not proven. | 她刚说了尚未证实可行性 |
[07:08] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[07:09] | even if it’s not a permanent solution, | 即使这不是永久性的解决方法 |
[07:12] | with their blood, | 通过他们的血液 |
[07:13] | we’ll need fewer treatments, we’ll live longer, | 我们可以减少治疗次数 可以延长寿命 |
[07:16] | and we’ll feel better. | 可以感觉更好 |
[07:18] | Jasper volunteered. | 贾斯珀是自愿的 |
[07:20] | I will not put those kids in cages like animals. | 我不会把这些孩子像动物一样关进笼子里 |
[07:24] | No one wants that. | 没有人想要那么做 |
[07:27] | If you can convince the rest of them volunteer, | 如果你能说服其他的人自愿参与 |
[07:29] | great, but what if you can’t? | 那很好 但是如果你不能呢 |
[07:33] | Every day, you paint the outside, | 你每天都在画外面的世界 |
[07:36] | and if Dr. Tsing is right about this, | 如果晴医生是对的 |
[07:39] | then you might be able to see it again, dad. | 那你也许就能重新看到外面的世界了 爸爸 |
[07:47] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[07:49] | You need to understand this. | 你要知道 |
[07:51] | If I give the order to harvest those kids, | 如果我下令残害这些孩子 |
[07:54] | I won’t deserve to see it again. | 那我就不配重新看到外面的世界 |
[08:03] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[08:07] | To find you some volunteers. | 去给你找志愿者 |
[08:17] | He’ll come around. | 他会想通的 |
[08:18] | What if he doesn’t? | 如果他不能呢 |
[08:20] | What if they don’t volunteer? | 如果他们不愿意呢 |
[08:25] | Then we’ll have to do it anyway. | 那我们也得动手 |
[08:33] | I can’t believe they let Finn come. | 我不敢相信他们让芬也一起来 |
[08:36] | He’s the best tracker we’ve got. | 他是我们最好的追踪者 |
[08:38] | Don’t forget to look up. | 别忘了戒备上方 |
[08:39] | The grounders use the trees. | 地表人很擅长利用树 |
[08:42] | That’s how we lost John Mbege. | 我们就是这么失去约翰·墨贝格的 |
[08:46] | You were right to have me bring them. | 你让我带他们来是正确的 |
[08:49] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[08:52] | Your guards will get there. | 你的守卫也会学会的 |
[08:57] | I know you’re worried about Finn. | 我知道你担心芬 |
[09:01] | Thank you for voting to clear him. | 谢谢你投了判他无罪的票 |
[09:04] | Thought he was rescuing his friends. | 我觉得他是为了救自己的朋友 |
[09:07] | The real question is, is he going to be able to clear himself? | 可问题是 他自己能想得通吗 |
[09:19] | Kane, stop. | 凯恩 别挣扎了 |
[09:23] | If they wanted to kill us, | 如果他们想杀我们 |
[09:23] | they would have done it already. | 他们早就动手了 |
[09:26] | Oh, two days without food or water. | 两天断水断粮 |
[09:30] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[09:30] | How many times on the Ark did we go | 我们在方舟上有多少个两天 |
[09:32] | two days without water? | 是没有水喝的 |
[09:35] | This… | 我们… |
[09:37] | this is not how our story ends, Marcus. | 我们的故事不会在此终结 马库斯 |
[09:39] | We wind up in the same train station | 我们被困在地球上的 |
[09:41] | on the ground | 同一个火车站里 |
[09:44] | just to die in it? | 就为了死在这儿吗 |
[09:48] | We still got work to do. | 我们还有任务要完成 |
[09:51] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么那么确定 |
[09:54] | My son told me. | 我儿子告诉我的 |
[10:26] | Stop! | 停下 |
[10:27] | We came in peace. | 我们是来求和的 |
[10:29] | We came in peace! Please! | 我们是来求和的 求求你 |
[10:42] | You speak of peace | 你说求和 |
[10:43] | while you send an assassin into one of my villages. | 但却派杀手去我们的村子屠杀 |
[10:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[10:49] | Blood…must have blood. | 以血还血 |
[10:55] | One of you will die | 今天 你们其中之一 |
[10:58] | here, today, by the other’s hand. | 要在这儿干掉另一人 |
[11:01] | I will hear the terms of your surrender | 我会听你们活着的那个人 |
[11:05] | from the man who lives. | 谈投降的条件 |
[11:37] | They want us to turn on each other. | 他们要我们反目相向 |
[11:40] | They want justice. | 他们要公道 |
[11:49] | Lives have been lost on both sides. | 两边都有死伤 |
[11:56] | That’s why we need to end this war! | 这就是为什么我们要停止这场战争 |
[12:17] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[12:20] | Lexa. | 莱克萨 |
[12:21] | Lexa. | 莱克萨 |
[12:24] | I’m Thelonious… | 我是塞隆尼斯 |
[12:27] | and this is Marcus. | 他是马库斯 |
[12:31] | Your commander spoke of | 你们司令官说 |
[12:33] | an assassin in a village? | 有杀手进村屠杀 |
[12:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[12:40] | Eighteen of our people were murdered. | 十八个人死了 |
[12:43] | Elders… | 都是老人 |
[12:46] | children. | 还有孩子 |
[12:52] | We have nothing to do with that. | 我们与此事无关 |
[12:54] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[12:56] | The commander thinks you did. | 司令官认为是你们做的 |
[13:00] | One of you must pick up the knife. | 你们其中之一就必须拿起这把刀 |
[13:04] | That is our way. | 这是我们的方式 |
[13:06] | And if we refuse? | 如果我们拒绝呢 |
[13:12] | Then the commander will use it to slit both of your throats. | 那司令官会用这把刀把你们俩都杀了 |
[13:30] | Jasper. | 贾斯珀 |
[13:33] | I’d hoped to catch you | 我想能在你康复出去前 |
[13:34] | before you were discharged. | 见你一面 |
[13:37] | I see I’m not the only one impressed by your courage. | 看来不止我一个人被你的勇气打动 |
[13:39] | Oh, I just did what anyone would do. | 我只是做了其他人都会做的事 |
[13:42] | I’d like to believe that’s true. | 但愿如此吧 |
[13:44] | May I walk with you? | 我可以陪你走走吗 |
[13:46] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:47] | After what happened to Maya, | 看到了玛雅的遭遇之后 |
[13:49] | I’m sure it won’t come as a surprise to you | 我确信你已经意识到 |
[13:52] | to learn that we’re not entirely safe here. | 我们在这里并非绝对安全 |
[13:57] | Mount Weather wasn’t built to last this long. | 建造韦瑟山时并未想到会用这么久 |
[13:59] | Over time, trace amounts of radiation seep inside. | 随着时间推移 微量辐射慢慢渗入 |
[14:03] | The breach in the dorm is an extreme example. | 宿舍的防护系统失效是一个极端的例子 |
[14:06] | We have methods for dealing with this, | 我们有一些应对这个问题的措施 |
[14:09] | but frankly, those methods pale | 但坦白说 这些方法 |
[14:11] | compared to what we saw with you and Maya. | 在你为玛雅输血之后都黯然失色 |
[14:15] | Sir, I– | 先生 我… |
[14:16] | I don’t think I could do that for everyone. | 我可能没法这样帮助所有人 |
[14:18] | Of course not, but if you could | 当然了 但是如果你可以 |
[14:20] | inspire your friends to follow your example, | 鼓励你的朋友去效仿你 |
[14:24] | imagine the difference you could make here. | 试想下 这里会因你而变得多么美好 |
[14:34] | There. I see it. | 就在那儿 我看到了 |
[14:37] | Here. | 给我 |
[14:48] | It’ll be dark soon. | 很快就会天黑了 |
[14:49] | We’ll never spot the traps. | 我们就认不出陷阱了 |
[14:51] | We should set up camp here, leave at first light. | 我们应该在这扎营 天亮再走 |
[14:59] | We’re missing two. | 我们少了两个人 |
[15:04] | Where the hell are they? | 他们去哪儿了 |
[15:05] | Bellamy! Octavia! | 贝拉米 奥克塔维亚 |
[15:07] | Clarke, we’re in enemy territory, | 克拉克 我们在敌人的领地 |
[15:10] | and their lives are my responsibility. | 我得为他们的安危负责 |
[15:14] | They went to find a way in. | 他们去找入口了 |
[15:15] | A way in. That’s not what this mission is about. | 找入口 这不是这次任务的内容 |
[15:18] | It is for them. | 这是他们的任务 |
[15:22] | Find them. | 去找到他们 |
[15:23] | – Bring them back. – Yes, ma’am. | -带他们回来 -遵命 |
[15:25] | You two with me. Let’s go. | 你们两个跟我走 出发 |
[15:28] | I’m going with them. | 我和他们一起去 |
[15:30] | Finn, wait. | 芬 等等 |
[15:32] | We need you here. | 我们需要你留下 |
[15:33] | Why? So you can keep an eye on me? | 为什么 好让你们监视我吗 |
[15:39] | You’d have to be able to look at me to do that. | 这样你就能看着我开枪了 |
[15:43] | Finn– | 芬 |
[15:44] | What do you think I’m gonna do? | 你觉得我会做什么 |
[15:46] | Finn. | 芬 |
[15:52] | I’ll go get him. | 我去叫他回来 |
[16:01] | Finn! Come back. | 芬 回来 |
[16:10] | It was an accident. | 那是场意外 |
[16:14] | What was that? | 什么 |
[16:18] | Run! | 跑 |
[16:27] | Acid fog! Take cover! | 酸雾 找掩护 |
[16:28] | Mom, if you can hear me, use the tents! | 妈妈 如果你能听到我的话 用帐篷 |
[16:31] | My tent! I forgot my pack! | 我的帐篷 我忘了带背包 |
[16:33] | It’s ok! We can make it to the bunker! | 没事 我们可以去地堡 |
[16:37] | According to Clarke, before the bombs, | 按照克拉克说的 爆炸前 |
[16:39] | there were buildings everywhere here. | 这里到处都是建筑物 |
[16:41] | I’m guessing some of them had access to the bunker. | 我猜测有一些或许能通往地堡 |
[16:44] | So we’re looking for ruins, | 所以我们要找的是建筑残骸 |
[16:46] | anything that’s manmade, ok? | 任何人造的东西 明白吗 |
[16:48] | Hey! Blake! | 布莱克 |
[16:50] | Let’s go, right now. | 跟我们回去 就现在 |
[16:52] | In case you’ve forgotten, | 你别忘了 |
[16:54] | we’re not under your command. | 我们现在不受你命令 |
[16:55] | Don’t make us do this the hard way. | 别逼我们来硬的 |
[16:56] | Come on, Scott, 47 of our people | 拜托 斯科特 我们有47个同伴 |
[16:58] | are prisoners in this mountain. | 被囚禁于这座山里 |
[17:00] | – And that’s why we’re out here. – Wrong. | -所以我们才来这里 -错 |
[17:02] | You’re out here to find other stations of the Ark. | 你们来这里是为了找其他方舟空间站 |
[17:05] | We’re out here to find our friends. | 我们来这里才是为了找我们的朋友 |
[17:07] | Bell. | 贝尔 |
[17:14] | What are they doing? | 它们在做什么 |
[17:18] | Running. | 逃命 |
[17:23] | Acid fog! | 酸雾 |
[17:24] | We need cover! Now! | 需要掩护 快 |
[17:26] | Deploy the tents! Let’s go! | 展开帐篷 快 |
[17:31] | Yeah, I got it. | 好 我来 |
[17:34] | Let’s get all the canvas out now. | 现在展开所有帐篷 |
[17:39] | Get back here! | 回到这里 |
[17:43] | Bell! | 贝尔 |
[17:44] | There’s something in here. | 这里有什么东西 |
[17:45] | Maybe it’s the ruins. | 也许这就是建筑残骸 |
[17:46] | Hey! Hey! Over here! | 快来这里 |
[17:48] | Let’s go! Come on! Come on! | 快来快来 |
[17:51] | I found it! | 我找到了 |
[17:56] | – Come on, pull. – Hurry up! | -加油 拉 -快 |
[18:01] | Hey! Quick! Get inside! | 快进来 |
[18:05] | Come on, move! Let’s go! | 快点儿 我们走 |
[18:11] | Move! It’s too late! | 快 太迟了 |
[18:19] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[18:21] | Yeah, I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[18:23] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[19:01] | Clarke? | 克拉克 |
[19:02] | Clarke, do you read me? | 克拉克 能听到吗 |
[19:05] | We’re closer to the source. | 我们更接近源头了 |
[19:07] | It’s swallowing short-range now, too. | 现在连短波也被干扰了 |
[19:10] | Clarke, do you read me? | 克拉克 能听到吗 |
[19:13] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[19:14] | Clarke and Finn know these woods. | 克拉克和芬熟悉那片树林 |
[19:16] | She left her pack, and her tent is in it. | 她丢下了背包 帐篷在里面 |
[19:18] | They’ll find shelter. | 他们会找到避难所的 |
[19:28] | – What is that? – I don’t know. | -这是什么 -我不知道 |
[19:31] | It sounds like they’re jamming every frequency but this one. | 所有频率都被干扰了 除了这个 |
[19:34] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[19:36] | This one’s clear. | 这个频率很清晰 |
[19:38] | That sounds clear to you? | 这叫清晰吗 |
[19:39] | Will be once I crack the encryption. | 只要我破解了加密 就能听清楚了 |
[19:41] | Ok, English, Raven. What does that mean? | 说清楚点 雷文 这话什么意思 |
[19:43] | It means… we’ll be able to listen in on Mount Weather. | 意思是我们能对韦瑟山进行窃听了 |
[19:49] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[19:56] | Where are we? | 这是什么地方 |
[20:01] | Looks like a garage. | 好像是个车库 |
[20:02] | More like a tomb. | 更像是个坟墓 |
[20:10] | Look, I’m sorry about your man, | 很遗憾 你失去了一名手下 |
[20:12] | but we need to find an access door to Mount Weather. | 但我们得找到通往韦瑟山的门 |
[20:13] | – Hey, not so fast. – Sir, that fog could keep us | -别这么急 -长官 那股酸雾只会 |
[20:16] | pinned down for another… | 让我们坐以待毙 |
[20:19] | We’ll split up. Be back here in 15. | 分头行事 十五分钟后这里汇合 |
[20:24] | Be safe. | 小心点 |
[20:26] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[20:39] | Stop. | 别来回走了 |
[20:42] | I’m sure they’re fine. | 他们肯定不会有事的 |
[20:45] | Everybody had tents. | 大家都有帐篷 |
[20:52] | So first you can’t look at me, | 一开始你无法正眼看我 |
[20:55] | and now you’re looking at me like I’m the enemy. | 而现在却视我为敌人 |
[21:00] | I’m not looking at you like that. | 我没这么看待你 |
[21:03] | Well, you don’t look at me the way you used to. | 可你看我的眼神和以前不一样了 |
[21:15] | I’ve been waiting for the right moment to give you this. | 我一直在等适当的时机 把这个交给你 |
[21:18] | It’s starting to feel like that moment might not come. | 我觉得以后可能都不会有这样的机会了 |
[21:29] | I know how much it means to you. | 我知道这表对你来说很重要 |
[21:34] | Where did you get this? | 你在哪找到的 |
[21:36] | It was around his neck. | 当时就挂在他脖子上 |
[21:58] | Guys, think about everything they’ve done for us. | 想想他们为我们所做的事 |
[22:00] | I mean, they gave us shelter, clean clothes. | 他们给我们提供避难所和干净的衣服 |
[22:02] | They kept us safe from the grounders. | 让我们免受地表人的迫害 |
[22:06] | Miller? They saved your life, right? | 米勒 他们还救过你一命对吧 |
[22:09] | – Dude, you puked for 3 days. – That was different. | -老兄 你吐了三天 -不一样的 |
[22:12] | The normal treatments wouldn’t be as bad. | 正常的治疗没这么糟 |
[22:14] | – So they say. – So what, then? | -这是他们说的 -那又怎么样 |
[22:15] | Only puking for one day? | 只吐一天吗 |
[22:18] | Nah. I’m out. | 不 我不要 |
[22:19] | Sorry, Jasper. | 抱歉 贾斯珀 |
[22:20] | I’m out, too. | 我也不要 |
[22:24] | Come on! | 大家别这样 |
[22:26] | They gave us cake! | 他们给我们蛋糕吃 |
[22:28] | I got a sign-up sheet. Dude. | 登记表在我这 兄弟们 |
[22:30] | – What are you doing? – What? | -你在干什么 -什么 |
[22:34] | When did you start working for them? | 你什么开始为他们效命了 |
[22:36] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[22:37] | Never mind. | 没关系了 |
[22:38] | Now that you’re better, | 既然你好多了 |
[22:40] | I’m going after Clarke. | 我要去找克拉克了 |
[22:42] | Of course. Right on time. | 当然 来得真巧 |
[22:44] | Hey, guys. Jasper. | 大伙儿 贾斯珀 |
[22:46] | I’m so glad to see you’re feeling better. | 我很高兴你好多了 |
[22:50] | Thanks. I am. | 谢谢 我的确好多了 |
[22:53] | You look, um, rested. | 你看起来精神好多了 |
[22:56] | Hey, it’s pizza day. Heh! Who’s hungry? | 今天有披萨吃 有谁肚子饿了吗 |
[23:15] | We don’t have much time, but we can talk freely here. | 时间不多 但我们在这里能畅所欲言 |
[23:18] | What the hell is going on? | 到底出什么事了 |
[23:21] | Maya? | 玛雅 |
[23:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:24] | About what? What? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[23:26] | What do you mean, it wasn’t an accident? | 你说不是意外是什么意思 |
[23:28] | She means they exposed her to radiation on purpose. | 她是说他们是故意让她暴露在辐射之下的 |
[23:31] | I’m betting it was to get you to agree to be her blood brother. | 我猜是为了让你同意输血给她 |
[23:35] | I knew it. Clarke was right. | 我就知道 克拉克说得对 |
[23:37] | Monty, be quiet. | 蒙蒂 小声点 |
[23:39] | Did you know about this? | 这事你早知道吗 |
[23:41] | – No. – And why would they do that to you? | -不知道 -那他们为什么要这样对你 |
[23:43] | Because the standard treatment sucks compared to you. | 因为标准治疗与你们相比太糟糕了 |
[23:47] | That’s what Dante said. | 丹特也是这么说的 |
[23:49] | What’s the standard treatment? | 标准治疗是什么 |
[23:52] | Through there. | 这边 |
[24:11] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[24:14] | Are those… | 那些… |
[24:16] | all grounders? | 都是地表人吗 |
[24:19] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[24:21] | Why are you showing us this? | 你为什么给我们看这些 |
[24:23] | Because I’m afraid. | 因为我很害怕 |
[24:25] | Of what? | 害怕什么 |
[24:27] | That you’re next. | 害怕下一个就是你 |
[24:38] | Who else knows about this? | 还有谁知道这件事 |
[24:40] | Everyone, | 大家都知道 |
[24:41] | but nobody talks about it. | 但是却没人吱声 |
[24:43] | We learn not to ask questions. | 我们已经习惯不去多问了 |
[24:46] | Look, without the treatments, we’d die. | 没有治疗 我们就会死 |
[24:48] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们能怎么办 |
[24:50] | Die. | 死 |
[24:55] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[24:56] | Dante said we could leave, right? | 丹特不是说我们可以离开吗 |
[24:58] | He was lying. | 他骗你们的 |
[25:00] | He knew I’d be too scared to leave, | 他知道我很害怕离开这里 |
[25:02] | just like he knew I’d do what had to be done to save Maya. | 正如他知道我会不惜一切去救玛雅 |
[25:05] | So we don’t ask. | 那我们就不问 |
[25:07] | If Clarke got out, we can, too. | 如果克拉克能离开 我们也能 |
[25:09] | You’ll never make it. Ever since Clarke disappeared, | 不可能成功的 自从克拉克失踪之后 |
[25:12] | security all around the mountain has been increased. | 整座山上的戒备都增加了 |
[25:14] | – We have to try. – We’re not leaving. | -我们必须一试 -我们不能走 |
[25:17] | I won’t leave the others behind. | 不能把其他人丢下 |
[25:20] | That means they end up in there. | 他们最终都会被抓进那里的 |
[25:22] | What choice do we have? | 我们还有别的选择吗 |
[25:26] | We volunteer. | 我们当志愿者 |
[25:30] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[25:32] | I’ve almost got it. | 我就快破译出来了 |
[25:33] | They’re using a type of audio modulation here, | 他们使用的是一种声频调制 |
[25:35] | like a feedback loop. | 就像反馈回路 |
[25:37] | I just need to pinpoint the origin of the loop, | 我只需找到回路的原点 |
[25:38] | hone in on the pure transmission. | 精确拦截到他们的纯传输频段 |
[25:42] | I just need to find the right… | 我只需要找到合适的… |
[25:48] | …Side and report back. Over. | 待命 汇报 完毕 |
[25:51] | – You did it. – Copy that. | -你做到了 -收到 |
[25:52] | Checking the western boundary line. Stand by. Over. | 正在检查西界 待命 完毕 |
[25:56] | No signs of life. Over. | 没有生命迹象 完毕 |
[25:57] | Has the veil lifted yet? Over. | 灰雾散了吗 完毕 |
[25:59] | Negative, sir. Coverage is still 90%. Over. | 没有 长官 覆盖率仍是90% 完毕 |
[26:03] | Keep searching. | 继续勘察 |
[26:04] | When they pop above, | 等他们露面 |
[26:06] | hit them again. Over and out. | 再次袭击 完毕 通话结束 |
[26:10] | “The veil.” | “灰雾” |
[26:11] | They’re talking about the fog. | 他们说的是那种雾 |
[26:13] | It’s a weapon. | 那是种武器 |
[26:14] | Which means they attacked us. | 说明是他们袭击了我们 |
[26:22] | Sergeant Porter? | 波特中士 |
[26:23] | Yes, ma’am? | 是 长官 |
[26:26] | Build your bomb. | 制造炸弹 |
[26:27] | When that fog lifts, take the tower down. | 雾气一散 就炸掉信号塔 |
[26:30] | – Copy? – I copy, ma’am. | -收到吗 -收到 长官 |
[26:33] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[26:35] | We’re listening to the enemy. | 我们现在能窃听敌方通讯 |
[26:38] | Blow the antenna, and we won’t be able to do that. | 炸掉了天线我们就做不到了 |
[26:40] | Don’t blow it, | 不炸的话 |
[26:41] | and we won’t make contact with any other ark survivors, | 就无法和其他方舟幸存者联系 |
[26:43] | and we need those reinforcements, Raven. | 而我们需要支援 雷文 |
[26:46] | Tough call. | 两难的决定 |
[26:49] | I know what Clarke would do. | 我知道克拉克会如何选择 |
[26:57] | Man, I hate that sound. | 真是 我讨厌这种声音 |
[27:28] | Check this out. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[27:44] | Who’s that? | 谁在那儿 |
[27:46] | Blake! | 布莱克 |
[27:47] | That you, Blake? | 是你吗 布莱克 |
[27:50] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么也没看见 |
[28:12] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[28:16] | Are you there? | 你在吗 |
[28:30] | Bell, what’s that? | 贝尔 那是什么 |
[28:38] | Reapers. | 索命者 |
[28:47] | – O. – What? | -奥 -怎么了 |
[28:49] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[29:04] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[29:09] | It’s Lincoln. | 那是林肯 |
[29:12] | Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[29:13] | Lincoln, it’s me. | 林肯 是我啊 |
[29:16] | It’s Octavia. | 奥克塔维亚 |
[29:23] | Oh! Octavia! | 奥克塔维亚 |
[29:37] | Get up. Get up. | 起来 起来 |
[29:39] | We need to get somewhere safe. | 我们得去个安全的地方 |
[29:45] | This has gone on long enough. | 已经等得够久了 |
[29:48] | There has to be some other way to resolve this… | 一定还有别的办法解决此事 |
[29:51] | Something that we haven’t thought of yet. | 一个我们还没想到的办法 |
[29:53] | There isn’t. | 没别的办法 |
[29:56] | She’s right. They’re not budging. | 她说的对 他们不会让步的 |
[30:03] | We can offer a trade. | 我们可以提出交易 |
[30:07] | These people are primitive. I’ve seen how they live. | 这些人很落后 我见过他们的生活 |
[30:10] | Our technology, our medicine. | 我们的技术 医疗 |
[30:12] | All we’d ask for in return is peace. | 我们只不过要求和平作为回报 |
[30:15] | If we truly want peace… | 如果我们真想要和平 |
[30:19] | he told us how to get it. | 他已经告诉了我们怎么得到 |
[30:21] | Through murder? | 用谋杀得到吗 |
[30:24] | Through sacrifice. | 用牺牲 |
[30:41] | Marcus, what are you doing? | 马库斯 你要干什么 |
[30:44] | If we don’t make a choice… | 如果我们不做出选择 |
[30:48] | then we’ll both die. | 那我们俩都得死 |
[30:54] | And the killing won’t end. | 并且杀戮也不会停止 |
[31:08] | There’s only one way out of this. | 只有一条出路 |
[31:21] | You have to kill me. | 你得杀了我 |
[31:28] | You have to do this. | 必须如此 |
[31:29] | It’s our only choice. | 这是我们唯一的选择 |
[31:31] | Kane, no. | 凯恩 不要 |
[31:34] | They respect strength. | 他们崇尚武力 |
[31:35] | Let’s show them ours. | 那就向他们展示出我们的力量 |
[31:37] | I said… no. | 我说了 不行 |
[31:43] | You did not order the massacre. | 屠杀不是你下的命令 |
[31:46] | Not that one. | 那次不是而已 |
[31:48] | Marcus, you don’t need redemption. | 马库斯 你不需要赎罪 |
[31:51] | The choice we made on the Ark was about survival. | 我们在方舟上做出的决定是为了生存 |
[31:54] | We did what we had to so that the human race could survive. | 我们别无选择 是为了让人类得以延续 |
[31:57] | The human race was already surviving. | 人类本身已经在延续了 |
[31:59] | Then we did it for our people! | 那我们的所作所为就是为了我们的同伴 |
[32:01] | Yes, and now we must do this. | 没错 所以现在我们也必须这样做 |
[32:05] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[32:06] | Not gonna happen. | 我不会这么做的 |
[32:14] | You’re a good man, Thelonious. | 你是个好人 塞隆尼斯 |
[32:19] | I won’t let you die for me. | 我不会让你为我而死的 |
[32:22] | Marcus, no! | 马库斯 不要 |
[32:29] | – Come on. – Help us. Please. | -拜托 -帮帮我们 求你 |
[32:32] | Please. | 求你 |
[32:39] | – Come on. – Please. | -拜托 -求你 |
[32:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:48] | I told you, | 我说了 |
[32:50] | we didn’t come all this way | 我们做了这么多努力 |
[32:52] | to die. | 不是为了死的 |
[32:58] | Thelonious! No! | 塞隆尼斯 不要 |
[33:00] | I choose to live. | 我选活着 |
[33:05] | He’s a Reaper? | 他是个索命者 |
[33:09] | How is it even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[33:11] | He just looked right through me. | 他完全认不出我了 |
[33:16] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[33:21] | Did he see us? | 他看到我们了吗 |
[33:23] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:38] | Just listen to me. | 听我说 |
[33:39] | We’ll get him back. I promise. | 我们会带他回去的 我保证 |
[33:47] | Take off these chains. | 把这些锁链取掉 |
[33:49] | Thelonious, please, she’s just an innocent girl. | 塞隆尼斯 拜托 她只是个无辜的女孩 |
[34:28] | You’re the commander? | 原来你就是司令官 |
[34:33] | I’ve learned much about you. | 我对你的了解足够多了 |
[34:36] | It’s clear your intentions are honorable. | 显然你的意图是可敬的 |
[34:38] | Your desire for peace is true. | 你对和平的渴望也是真切的 |
[34:47] | Later we will talk. | 我们稍后再谈 |
[34:48] | In the meantime, your friend will be used to send a message. | 在此期间 你的朋友要去给我们捎个信 |
[34:52] | No. | 不行 |
[34:54] | No. No. Don’t take him. Stop! | 不 不 别带他走 住手 |
[34:58] | Stop! Stop! Please! | 别打了 别打了 求求你们 |
[35:09] | The massacre must be answered. | 那场屠杀必须有一个交代 |
[35:12] | Blood must have blood. | 血债必须血偿 |
[35:26] | You sure you’re ready for this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[35:30] | Ok. Draw him in. I’ll do the rest. | 好吧 引他过来 其余的我来处理 |
[35:43] | Lincoln! | 林肯 |
[35:47] | Lincoln! | 林肯 |
[35:48] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我吗 |
[35:57] | – I’m sorry. – Hey! | -对不起 -看这里 |
[36:10] | Now what? | 接下来怎么办 |
[36:12] | Now we take him home. | 我们把他带回去 |
[36:23] | The fog has cleared. | 毒雾消散了 |
[36:34] | Clarke? | 克拉克 |
[36:40] | They were unarmed. | 那些人甚至手无寸铁 |
[36:44] | We have to go. | 我们该离开了 |
[36:48] | I don’t even know who you are anymore. | 我甚至都已经不认识你了 |
[37:04] | Neither do I. | 我也不认识我自己了 |
[37:13] | What have we become? | 我们变成什么了 |
[37:22] | And you’re all set, Monty. | 全部准备好了 蒙蒂 |
[37:25] | The general anesthetic will take effect shortly. | 全身麻醉很快就会起作用 |
[37:27] | You won’t feel a thing. | 你马上就会进入无意识状态 |
[37:33] | How high are you right now? | 你现在是有多兴奋呢 |
[37:35] | Oh, I almost don’t care that | 我几乎已经可以不在乎 |
[37:37] | there’s a 6-inch spike in my neck. | 脖子上那根六英寸长的针了 |
[37:47] | I must say I’m impressed, Jasper, | 我必须承认我非常佩服 贾斯珀 |
[37:49] | and deeply grateful. | 并且十分感激你 |
[37:53] | These are just the first, sir. | 这只是第一批 先生 |
[37:55] | More will come. | 还有更多人会来 |
[37:56] | I have no doubt. | 这一点我毫不怀疑 |
[37:58] | You saved us, right? | 您先救了我们 不是吗 |
[37:59] | It’s the least we could do. | 这仅是我们力所能及的 |
[38:20] | You see, doctor? | 看到了吗 医生 |
[38:22] | That’s our future. | 那就是我们的未来 |
[38:24] | You just have to have a little faith in our shared humanity. | 你只需要对我们的人道互助精神多一点点信念 |
[38:32] | I hope they’re all this compliant. | 但愿他们都会如此顺从 |
[38:35] | Don’t worry about her, dad. | 不用担心她 爸爸 |
[38:37] | Dr. Tsing isn’t big on admitting when she’s wrong. | 晴医生从来都不愿承认自己的错误 |
[38:40] | But I got to hand it to you. | 但是我必须向你承认 |
[38:42] | We’re getting the most effective treatments we’ve ever had, | 我们目前这种治疗方法的疗效前所未有 |
[38:46] | and it’s all because you asked nicely. | 这全归功于您的好言相劝 |
[38:53] | You think I’m stupid? | 你以为我蠢吗 |
[38:56] | Tell me you weren’t behind the breach | 告诉我这次差点害死玛雅的泄漏事件 |
[38:58] | that almost killed Maya. | 不是你在背后操控的 |
[39:01] | I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[39:03] | Dad, I wouldn’t… I wouldn’t do that. | 爸爸 我是不会 我是不会那样做的 |
[39:06] | I love you, Cage, | 我爱你 凯奇 |
[39:09] | and there’s been a Wallace in this office | 爆炸之后 这间办公室 |
[39:11] | since the bombs, | 出了个叫华莱士的总统 |
[39:14] | but if I find out that you’re lying, | 如果被我发现你在说谎 |
[39:17] | there won’t be one after me. | 那么将不会有第二个华莱士总统出现 |
[39:21] | Am I making myself clear? | 我说得够清楚了吗 |
[39:34] | I love this song. | 我好爱这首歌 |
[39:43] | Ok, it’s safe to talk. | 好了 可以安全说话了 |
[39:45] | We bought ourselves some time, | 我们赢回了一些时间 |
[39:46] | but we’re gonna need to recruit some of the others, | 但现在我们得招募一些同伴 |
[39:47] | only people we trust. | 不过只能是信得过的人 |
[39:49] | How much more time are we talking about buying here? Exactly. | 确切地说 我们还有多少时间呢 |
[39:52] | Long enough for Clarke to break us out. | 时间足够克拉克救我们出去了 |
[39:55] | We don’t even know if Clarke’s still alive. | 我们甚至都不知道克拉克是否活着 |
[39:58] | She has to be. | 她一定还活着 |
[40:00] | Well, then she better hurry the hell up. | 那她最好快点儿行动 |
[40:21] | Bellamy and Octavia? | 贝拉米和奥克塔维亚 |
[40:22] | They know to rendezvous here. | 他们知道到这里集合 |
[40:24] | Have you tried to radio? | 你试过无线电吗 |
[40:25] | – Still jammed. – You didn’t blow the tower. | -信号发不出去 -你们还没炸掉信号塔 |
[40:28] | Raven figured out a way that we could listen to Mount Weather. | 雷文找到了一种办法可以窃听韦瑟山 |
[40:31] | If we took out the antenna, we wouldn’t be able to do that. | 要是把天线炸掉 我们就做不到了 |
[40:36] | What about the other Ark stations? | 其它方舟空间站怎么办 |
[40:38] | We don’t know if they made it. | 我们不知道他们是否幸存下来 |
[40:40] | What we do know is that 47 of our people | 我们现在只知道 |
[40:42] | are being held prisoner on that mountain. | 有47个同伴被囚禁在那座山里 |
[40:45] | We’re gonna get them out. | 我们得把他们救出来 |
[40:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:57] | We all have battle scars, Finn. | 我们都受到了战争的伤害 芬 |
[41:02] | Suck it up… | 坚强点 |
[41:04] | And build a brace for yours. | 你需要自己振作起来 |
[41:09] | Help! | 救命 |
[41:11] | Stay here, Chancellor. | 留在这里 法官 |
[41:12] | Help me! | 救命 |
[41:15] | Show us your hands. | 把手举起来 |
[41:24] | Stand down. | 把枪放下 |
[41:31] | Thelonious. | 塞隆尼斯 |
[41:45] | I have a message | 我有一个口信 |
[41:47] | from the commander. | 来自司令官 |
[41:50] | Leave… | 离开 |
[41:52] | Or die. | 或者灭亡 |
[41:58] | We have two days. | 我们还剩两天时间 |