时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | Where’s Finn? | 芬呢 |
[00:04] | Looking for you. | 他去找你了 |
[00:06] | I count 26. | 我数有26个人 |
[00:07] | These people don’t look like warriors. | 这些人不像是战士 |
[00:08] | What have you done with them? | 你们把他们怎么了 |
[00:10] | Your friends were not here. | 你的朋友们不在这儿 |
[00:13] | You need to go. | 你们得离开这儿 |
[00:15] | You sent an assassin into one of my villages. | 你却派杀手去我们的村子屠杀 |
[00:18] | Later we will talk. In the meantime, | 我们稍后再谈 在此期间 |
[00:20] | your friend will be used to send a message. | 你的朋友要去给我们捎个信 |
[00:24] | Leave or die. | 离开 或者灭亡 |
[00:26] | Mark this one for the Cerberus Program. | 把他加进地狱犬计划 |
[00:29] | First dose is the worst. | 第一针是最痛苦的 |
[00:31] | It’s Lincoln. He’s a reaper? | 那是林肯 他是个索命者 |
[00:34] | No. | 不 |
[00:35] | Now we take him home. | 我们把他带回去 |
[00:36] | There’s a containment breach. | 隔离失效了 |
[00:37] | Even a little radiation could kill them. | 他们一丁点儿辐射都抵抗不了 |
[00:38] | If we were to circulate Maya’s blood through your system… | 如果我们让玛雅的血通过你的循环系统 |
[00:42] | I could make her better. | 我可以减轻她的痛苦 |
[00:42] | They exposed her to radiation on purpose. | 他们是故意让她暴露在辐射之下的 |
[00:44] | The standard treatment sucks. | 标准治疗与你们相比太糟糕了 |
[00:46] | Those grounders? | 那些都是地表人吗 |
[00:48] | I won’t leave the others behind. | 不能把其他人丢下 |
[00:49] | What choice do we have? | 我们还有别的选择吗 |
[00:50] | – We volunteer. – I’m impressed, Jasper, | -我们当志愿者 -我非常佩服 贾斯珀 |
[00:52] | and deeply grateful. | 并且十分感激你 |
[00:54] | You saved us, right? | 您先救了我们 不是吗 |
[00:56] | It’s the least we could do. | 这仅是我们力所能及的 |
[02:08] | – Help me. Open the door! – 4 minutes and 10 seconds. | -救命 快开门 -四分零十秒 |
[02:13] | We’re making progress. | 我们正逐步取得进展 |
[02:14] | Please. It hurts. | 求求你 疼死了 |
[02:16] | She’s in pain. I’m bringing her in. | 她很痛苦 我要放她进来了 |
[02:19] | Do you trust her not to talk? | 你就相信她不会告诉别人吗 |
[02:31] | Might as well get a full reading. | 不如利用她得到更详细的数据 |
[02:37] | “The blood of the forty-seven | “那四十七个人的血液 |
[02:39] | could be our permanent solution.” | 或许将成为我们永久性的解决方法” |
[02:40] | That’s what you said. | 你当初是这么说的 |
[02:43] | Science takes time, Cage. | 科研是需要时间的 凯奇 |
[02:46] | There are dead ends and blind alleys | 在每条重大突破的道路上 |
[02:48] | on the path to every breakthrough. | 总是存在死胡同与盲区的 |
[02:52] | You call that a blind alley? | 你将这个称之为盲区吗 |
[02:54] | She’s one of us. | 她是我们的同伴 |
[02:56] | No. Of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[03:01] | I call that sacrifice. | 我称之为牺牲奉献 |
[03:06] | For the greater good. | 这是为了成就大我 |
[03:09] | Open the door! | 快开门啊 |
[04:04] | Civilian check-in will take place at 0900 hours. | 居民们需在上午九点来签到 |
[04:06] | All civilians must be accounted for by your station supervisor. | 所有的居民必须前去向各自的站长报到 |
[04:12] | There has to be another way. | 一定还有别的办法 |
[04:14] | There’s not. | 没有了 |
[04:16] | Commander’s message was clear. | 司令官的口信说得很清楚 |
[04:17] | Leave or die. | 离开 或者灭亡 |
[04:19] | We have 16 hours. | 我们还有十六个小时 |
[04:21] | You think we should just give up? | 你觉得我们该就这样放弃吗 |
[04:22] | This is not our home. | 这里不是我们的家 |
[04:25] | It’s theirs. | 是他们的 |
[04:26] | Because Kane went looking for peace, | 正是因为凯恩前去谈和 |
[04:28] | he has given us a chance | 他才给我们创造了 |
[04:30] | to move on without bloodshed. | 不用流血牺牲就能继续活下去的机会 |
[04:32] | And where’s Marcus now? | 马库斯现在在哪 |
[04:34] | In prison still? | 还是阶下之囚吗 |
[04:36] | You’re just gonna leave him there? | 你打算把他丢在那里吗 |
[04:38] | Like the kids in Mount Weather. | 就像对韦瑟山里的那群孩子一样 |
[04:40] | If we run, who’s gonna rescue them? | 要是我们逃了 谁去救他们 |
[04:45] | You weren’t there, Abby. | 你当时不在场 艾比 |
[04:46] | I saw them. | 我亲眼见过 |
[04:48] | Warriors trained since childhood | 战士都是从幼时就开始训练的 |
[04:50] | to fight and die for their cause. | 他们愿意为了信念战死沙场 |
[04:52] | And as we speak, | 就在我们说话的这会儿 |
[04:53] | they are marching on this camp. | 他们正大军奔赴这个营地 |
[04:55] | And trust me when I tell you | 你得相信我所说的 |
[04:57] | the right choice is to live | 这一切都是为了生存 |
[04:58] | So that we can come back and fight another day. | 好让我们有朝一日能卷土重来与之抗争 |
[05:05] | Ma’am, sir. | 两位长官 |
[05:06] | The people are on edge. | 现在人心惶惶 |
[05:08] | A word from their Chancellor could go a long way. | 需要法官站出来说句话以稳定民心 |
[05:11] | – Of course. – Unfortunately, sir, | -没问题 -不好意思 长官 |
[05:12] | Dr. Griffin is still in command. | 格里芬医生仍是这里的指挥官 |
[05:15] | Until a vote can be taken, | 除非重新选举 |
[05:17] | or you willingly transfer your authority. | 或者您自愿移交权利 |
[05:23] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么呢 |
[05:25] | I’m not ready to march our people | 我还没做好将我们的同伴们 |
[05:26] | into the desert, Thelonious. | 带进沙漠的准备 塞隆尼斯 |
[05:29] | Not until we try to find another way. | 至少我们该先试试别的办法 |
[05:34] | We’ll talk to them together. | 我们两个要共同站出去说话 |
[05:53] | Chancellor? | 法官阁下 |
[05:56] | Listen up. | 听好了 |
[05:57] | By now you’ve all heard the rumor, | 你们对传言应该都有所耳闻了 |
[06:01] | and unfortunately, it’s true. | 不幸的是 那都是真的 |
[06:03] | The grounders are coming. | 地表人正准备进军 |
[06:06] | We have a difficult decision to make. | 我们要做一个艰难的决定 |
[06:08] | Thankfully, Chancellor Jaha | 幸运的是 亚哈法官 |
[06:11] | has found his way back to us, | 回到了我们身边 |
[06:13] | and we’re discussing all options. | 我们在讨论所有的选择 |
[06:17] | But to be safe… | 但是为了安全起见 |
[06:21] | you need to pack. Now. | 大家需要立刻整理行装 |
[06:24] | Whatever you can carry. | 带上你所有能带的 |
[06:26] | We may need to leave at a moment’s notice. | 我们可能需要说走就走 |
[06:28] | Where will we go? | 我们去哪 |
[06:29] | I don’t know, is the answer. | 我说我不知道 |
[06:33] | But I heard of a place. | 但是我听说有个地方 |
[06:35] | A City of Light. | 光之城 |
[06:37] | It’s across the dead zone. | 要穿过死亡地带 |
[06:39] | What makes you think we’ll make it there? | 为什么你觉得我们能活着到达 |
[06:41] | Because we made it here. | 因为我们活下来了 |
[06:44] | I have faith, | 我有信心 |
[06:46] | and right now, | 而现在 |
[06:49] | given the alternative, | 考虑到现有的选项 |
[06:52] | that’s good enough for me. | 这是我最好的选择 |
[06:55] | Not for us. | 不是我们的 |
[06:59] | If we leave here, what happens to our people in Mount Weather? | 如果我们离开 我们在韦瑟山的伙伴怎么办 |
[07:02] | As your mother said… | 如你母亲所说 |
[07:04] | that is a very difficult decision to make. | 我们要做一个非常艰难的决定 |
[07:08] | But the time has come | 但是到了我们每个人 |
[07:10] | for each and every one of us to ask: | 思考这个问题的时候 |
[07:13] | Is this how the story of our people ends? | 这就是我们故事的终结吗 |
[07:18] | Did we come all this way just to die tomorrow? | 我们走到如今就为了明日而亡吗 |
[07:22] | Because if we’re not gone | 因为如果明天太阳升起的时候 |
[07:23] | by the time that sun rises, | 我们还没出发 |
[07:25] | that is exactly what will happen. | 我们的故事就将终结 |
[07:34] | No decision’s been made. | 还没有做决定 |
[07:36] | In the meantime, please report to your station supervisor | 同时 请向你们的站长报到 |
[07:40] | and gather emergency supplies. | 并收集急需品 |
[07:53] | Hey, where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[07:54] | In the dropship. | 运输船 |
[07:55] | You need to come back with me right now. | 你现在要立刻跟我来 |
[07:57] | Why? What’s happened? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[07:57] | I’ll explain on the way. | 我在路上跟你解释 |
[07:59] | Bring a med kit. | 带上医药箱 |
[08:00] | Meet me at Raven’s gate. | 在雷文的门口见 |
[08:04] | This is my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[08:05] | The grounders are attacking because of me. | 因为我 地表人才袭击我们 |
[08:07] | The grounders are attacking | 地表人袭击我们 |
[08:09] | because that’s what they do. | 是因为他们就是那样 |
[08:13] | Go with Bellamy. | 去找贝拉米吧 |
[08:15] | Your mom said no decision has been made. | 你妈妈说还没有做决定 |
[08:17] | If that changes, I’ll let you know. | 如果有变化 我会通知你 |
[08:40] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事 没事 |
[08:42] | He’s been restrained. | 我们困住他了 |
[08:47] | I can’t believe we’re back here again. | 我不敢相信我们又回到原地了 |
[08:49] | Can you help him? | 你能帮帮他吗 |
[08:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:59] | I knew Mount Weather controlled the reapers. | 我知道韦瑟山控制索命者 |
[09:05] | I had no idea they were creating them. | 并不知道是他们制造了索命者 |
[09:08] | If they can do that to Lincoln… | 如果他们对林肯这么做 |
[09:11] | what are they doing to our friends? | 他们会怎么对我们的伙伴们 |
[09:30] | I’m tired of puking. | 我不想再吐了 |
[09:33] | I’m tired of being a human pincushion. | 我不想再做人肉针垫了 |
[09:36] | Look, I know this sucks, | 我知道这很糟糕 |
[09:37] | but as long as it seems like we’re cooperating, | 但是只要他们觉得我们合作 |
[09:40] | we’re buying ourselves time. | 我们就在给自己争取时间 |
[09:42] | Time for what? | 争取时间干什么 |
[09:43] | I say if we’re gonna die in here, | 我觉得如果我们会死在这 |
[09:44] | we might as well die trying to escape. | 还不如逃跑死得更值得 |
[09:47] | We’ve been over this. After Clarke left, | 我们讨论过这个了 克拉克走了之后 |
[09:48] | there is no escape. | 我们就跑不了了 |
[09:51] | We just have to hold on long enough | 我们只要坚持住 |
[09:53] | for her to find a way to get us out. | 等她找到方法来救我们 |
[09:55] | What if she doesn’t find a way? | 如果她找不到方法呢 |
[09:58] | What if she didn’t make it out? | 如果她没活着出去呢 |
[10:00] | What if that’s just a story they’re telling us | 如果这只是为了掩盖他们已经杀了她的事实 |
[10:02] | to hide the fact that they killed her? | 而告诉我们的故事呢 |
[10:05] | Then no one’s coming for us | 那就没有人会来救我们 |
[10:07] | And we’re doing exactly what they want us to do. | 我们就只能照他们说的做 |
[10:10] | Jasper…you know you’ve thought it, too. | 贾斯珀 你知道你也想过这些 |
[10:16] | All right, then. We escape. | 好 那我们就逃跑 |
[10:18] | No. | 不 |
[10:20] | We find the truth. | 我们找到真相 |
[10:23] | – How do we do that? – We’re criminals, right? | -怎么做 -我们是罪犯 对吧 |
[10:27] | So, let’s be criminals. | 那就让我们做回罪犯 |
[10:49] | He’s convulsing. | 他在抽搐 |
[10:50] | So, what does it mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[10:55] | What happened to his leg? | 他的腿怎么了 |
[11:00] | I shot him. | 我开枪打伤的 |
[11:04] | Clarke, he’s lost a lot of blood. | 克拉克 他失血过多 |
[11:20] | Can you shine the light on his neck? | 能把灯照在他脖子上吗 |
[11:26] | Needle marks. | 针眼 |
[11:27] | You think he’s been drugged? | 你觉得他被下药了 |
[11:29] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[11:32] | Lincoln! | 林肯 |
[12:01] | No. | 不要 |
[12:19] | Is it true? We’re evacuating? | 真的吗 我们要撤离吗 |
[12:21] | I just gave the order. | 我刚下了命令 |
[12:22] | My son is still inside that mountain. | 我儿子还在那山里 |
[12:25] | David, I know, and believe me, | 大卫 我知道 相信我 |
[12:26] | if there was any other way, I would’ve taken it. | 如果还有其他办法 我一定会选那个 |
[12:29] | But I swear to you, | 但我向你发誓 |
[12:31] | as soon as we find someplace safe, | 一旦我们找到安全的地方 |
[12:33] | we’ll figure out a way to get them. | 我们会想办法救回他们的 |
[12:34] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿都不去 |
[12:35] | Yes, you are. | 不行 你必须走 |
[12:36] | The guard is leading the evacuation. | 守卫在指挥撤离 |
[12:38] | If you stay, you’ll be disobeying orders. | 如果你留下 就是违反命令 |
[12:40] | Then order me to stay. | 那就命令我留下 |
[12:41] | The other parents with missing kids | 那些丢了孩子的家长 |
[12:42] | aren’t going anywhere, either. | 也不会去其他地方的 |
[12:44] | I can protect them. | 我可以保护他们 |
[12:48] | I’d be ordering you to die. | 这样的命令就是让你去送死 |
[12:50] | How is that gonna help your son? | 你要是死了还怎么救你儿子 |
[12:53] | Abby, please. | 艾比 求你了 |
[12:55] | You got your job back. | 你找回了你的孩子 |
[12:57] | Don’t make me abandon mine. | 别逼我抛下我自己的 |
[13:05] | Sergeant, pack your things. | 中士 打包好你的东西 |
[13:07] | Report to Major Byrne. | 向拜恩少校报告 |
[13:09] | The grounders attack at dawn. | 地表人将会在破晓进攻 |
[13:10] | I want every man, woman, and child | 我要让每个人 无论男女老幼 |
[13:12] | out of this camp by then. Is that clear? | 到那时必须离开营地 明白吗 |
[13:16] | Is that clear? | 明白吗 |
[13:24] | Based on these results, | 根据这些结果 |
[13:25] | treatments with the blood of the forty-seven | 用那四十七个人的血液治疗 |
[13:27] | will never be enough to get us to the surface. | 远远不够让我们在地面上生存 |
[13:30] | Why are you saying that like it’s good news? | 你怎么说得像是个好消息一样 |
[13:34] | Because it’s made me start over. | 因为这让我的研究得重头再来 |
[13:36] | If treatments using their blood | 如果用他们的血液进行治疗 |
[13:38] | give us temporary immunity, | 给了我们暂时性的免疫 |
[13:40] | How do we extend that immunity forever? | 那怎样才能使这种免疫力永久生效呢 |
[13:42] | By going to the source of their blood. | 那就是通过获得他们血液的源头 |
[13:45] | Bone marrow. | 骨髓 |
[13:48] | What would happen to the donors? | 那捐献者会怎样 |
[13:51] | There’s 382 of us. | 我们有382个人 |
[13:52] | That’s roughly 8 procedures for each of the kids. | 每个孩子大概要捐给八个人 |
[13:57] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你还没回答我的问题 |
[14:00] | Everyone of the forty-seven would die. | 那四十七个人全都会死 |
[14:06] | He’ll never go for that. | 他是不会同意的 |
[14:08] | You have to convince him. | 你得说服他 |
[14:09] | Cage… we could be living on the ground | 凯奇…我们可以在一个月之内 |
[14:13] | within a month. | 重回地面上生活 |
[14:15] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[14:16] | If your theory is correct. | 前提是你的理论是正确的 |
[14:17] | I’ll worry about the science. | 科学上的事你不用操心 |
[14:20] | You worry about your father. | 说服你父亲就行了 |
[14:29] | We have to stop the bleeding and get the bullet out. | 我们得止血 取出子弹 |
[14:31] | Hold his leg down. | 压住他的腿 |
[14:45] | I’ll get some more. | 我再去取一些 |
[14:52] | O. Once the drug is out of his system, he’ll be ok. | 奥 一旦毒素排出体外 他就会没事了 |
[14:56] | You can’t protect me from this one, big brother. | 这件事你保护不了我 大哥 |
[15:32] | Nyko. What are you doing here? | 尼克 你来这儿干什么 |
[15:35] | Our scouts have already arrived. | 我们的侦查员已经到了 |
[15:37] | The commander is true to her word. | 司令官说话算数 |
[15:38] | If you do not leave, you will die. | 如果你不走 就只有死路一条 |
[15:41] | Octavia, you saved my life from the reapers. | 奥克塔维亚 你从索命者手里救过我一命 |
[15:44] | Now let me save yours. | 这次让我救你吧 |
[15:46] | It’s what Lincoln would have wanted. | 要是林肯还活着 他也会希望你走的 |
[15:50] | What was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[15:52] | That was Lincoln. | 是林肯 |
[16:01] | Your mom would be proud. | 你妈妈会引以为豪的 |
[16:02] | My mom would know how to save him. | 我妈妈会知道如何救他 |
[16:16] | Bellamy, don’t. | 贝拉米 住手 |
[16:17] | He’s Lincoln’s friend and their healer. | 他是林肯的朋友 他们的医生 |
[16:23] | He’s seizing again. | 他又在抽搐了 |
[16:38] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[16:54] | Wait! | 等等 |
[16:56] | Back off. Right now. | 后退 现在 |
[17:00] | Yu gonplei ste odon. | 你的战斗结束了[鸟语] |
[17:03] | It’s what they say before death. | 那是他们在死亡前说的话 |
[17:06] | He’s not trying to heal him. | 他不是要救他 |
[17:10] | He’s trying to kill him. | 他是要杀了他 |
[17:19] | Nyko? Is it true? | 尼克 是真的吗 |
[17:23] | Yes. Death is the only way. | 是的 死亡是唯一的出路 |
[17:25] | Hold on. There could be a way to bring him back. | 等等 也许有办法能救他 |
[17:28] | None that I’ve ever seen. | 我从未见过有什么办法 |
[17:30] | We have to go. The camp’s leaving. | 我们得走了 大家都要离开了 |
[17:32] | – You. – We have to stop– | -是你 -我们得停下… |
[17:35] | – Get off him! – You slaughtered my people. | -放开他 -是你屠杀了我的同伴 |
[17:38] | Elders. Children. Innocents. | 老人 孩子 无辜的人 |
[17:41] | Nyko, you’re killing him. | 尼克 你会杀了他 |
[17:42] | Blood must have blood! | 血债血还 |
[17:44] | Get out of the way! | 快让开 |
[17:44] | Bellamy, you’re not shooting him! No! | 贝拉米 别向他开枪 别 |
[18:00] | Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[18:04] | He’s not breathing. | 他没呼吸了 |
[18:09] | His heart’s stopped. Move. | 他没心跳了 让开 |
[18:35] | He was dead. | 他刚才死了 |
[18:38] | How did you do that? | 你怎么把他救回来的 |
[18:40] | You’ve tried bringing Reapers back before? | 你以前也尝试过让索命者恢复原样吗 |
[18:45] | And they died like this? | 而他们也像这样死去了吗 |
[18:51] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[18:54] | I know how to stop the attack. | 我知道该如何阻止进攻了 |
[19:05] | He’s stable for now. We should go. | 他暂时稳定下来了 我们该走了 |
[19:10] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[19:16] | Even if you can save Lincoln… | 就算你救得了林肯 |
[19:20] | he won’t be the same. | 他也不会和从前一样 |
[19:25] | The things he’s done… | 他所做过的事… |
[19:30] | they’ll stay with him. | 会一直伴随着他 |
[19:33] | We don’t know that. | 我们不能妄下结论 |
[19:35] | Yes, we do. | 我们很清楚 |
[19:44] | Lincoln’s savable… | 林肯还有得救 |
[19:48] | and so are you. | 你也一样 |
[19:54] | Now, come on. We have to hurry. | 走吧 我们得快点了 |
[20:13] | Today, Monty. | 快啊 蒙蒂 |
[20:14] | I’m going as fast as I can. | 我已经加足了马力 |
[20:21] | Relax. Maya’s decontaminating the surveillance room. | 别紧张 玛雅正在净化监控室 |
[20:24] | No one’s watching. | 没人在监视 |
[20:26] | We got this. | 一切尽在掌握 |
[20:28] | If we can get that door open. | 前提是我们能把门打开 |
[20:35] | Ye of little faith. | 要有点信心 |
[20:36] | That’s my boy. Come on, let’s move. | 干得好 我们走吧 |
[20:42] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 快走 快走 |
[20:52] | Harper, watch the hall. | 哈珀 去守住走廊 |
[20:55] | Why do I have to watch the hall? | 为什么要我看守走廊 |
[20:57] | Monty’s good with computers. Miller’s a thief. | 蒙蒂是电脑高手 米勒是小偷 |
[20:59] | Why can’t you watch the hall? | 为什么你不去看守走廊 |
[21:01] | I’m the mastermind. | 因为我是决策者 |
[21:03] | Just go watch the hall. Come on. | 去守住走廊 快去 |
[21:12] | What do we have here? | 来看看这台电脑 |
[21:18] | It’s password protected. | 有密码保护 |
[21:23] | We’ll see about that. | 走着瞧 |
[21:26] | And they said we wouldn’t amount to anything. | 看他们还说我们什么事也干不了 |
[21:31] | Initiated evacuation plan 2a. | 凌晨两点开始疏散计划 |
[21:34] | Report to your station supervisor for further instruction. | 向你的站长报到 等待进一步的指示 |
[21:38] | You made the right decision, Abby. | 你的决定是对的 艾比 |
[21:43] | Mom. | 妈 |
[21:46] | Where have you been? We’re leaving. | 你去哪了 我们要走了 |
[21:48] | I know how to stop the attack. | 我知道如何阻止进攻了 |
[21:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[21:50] | We haven’t been able to negotiate with the grounders | 我们一直无法和地表人谈判 |
[21:52] | because we haven’t had anything to offer them. | 是因为我们没有能令他们感兴趣的筹码 |
[21:54] | The biggest threat they face is from the Reapers. | 他们面临的最大威胁就是索命者 |
[21:57] | I think we may be able to eliminate that threat | 我想我们也许能帮他们永久地 |
[21:59] | for them once and for all. | 消除这些威胁 |
[22:03] | How? | 怎么消除 |
[22:03] | Abby. You can’t serious– | 艾比 你不是真的… |
[22:25] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[22:38] | Initiated evacuation plan 2a. | 凌晨两点开始疏散计划 |
[22:40] | Report to your station supervisor for further instructions. | 向你的站长报到 等待进一步的指示 |
[22:45] | They’re not attacking yet, | 他们还没开始攻击 |
[22:46] | which means we still have time. | 这意味着我们还有时间 |
[22:48] | We have two hours till dawn. | 日出前我们还有两个小时 |
[22:49] | Let me talk to the Commander. | 让我去见司令官 |
[22:51] | She was Anya’s second. Maybe she’ll listen. | 她是安雅的副手 也许她会听 |
[22:53] | We don’t even know if the Commander’s here. | 我们甚至不知道司令官是否在这 |
[22:55] | Yes, we do. Nyko told us. | 她在的 尼克和我们说了 |
[22:58] | You have to at least let her try. | 你至少让她试一试吧 |
[23:00] | Abby, we’re wasting time. | 艾比 这是在浪费时间 |
[23:03] | Give me the authority now. | 现在就下放权力给我吧 |
[23:05] | Hold on. Clarke, | 等等 克拉克 |
[23:07] | you said that Lincoln is | 你说林肯 |
[23:08] | going through withdrawal. | 正在排除毒物 |
[23:10] | We don’t even know what he’s withdrawing from. | 我们甚至不知道他被注射的是什么药 |
[23:12] | The detox alone could kill him. | 强行排毒可能会杀死他的 |
[23:14] | That’s where you come in. | 所以我们才来找你 |
[23:15] | And if I can’t save him? | 如果我救不了他呢 |
[23:18] | That’s not an option. | 我们别无选择 |
[23:22] | We are risking everything on a bluff, Abby. | 将一切都堵在这上面太冒险了 艾比 |
[23:26] | We have an out. | 我们还能撤退 |
[23:27] | We have a way to save the lives of our people. | 我们已经有了一个办法能拯救我们的人 |
[23:30] | Not all of them. | 不是所有的人 |
[23:31] | We will come back to save the kids side Mount Weather. | 我们会回来救韦瑟山里的孩子们 |
[23:34] | We all know that’s not gonna happen. | 我们都知道那是不可能的事 |
[23:35] | Abby, this has gone on long enough. | 艾比 已经拖得够久了 |
[23:38] | If you do not give the order to begin the exodus, | 如果你再不下令开始撤离 |
[23:40] | you are killing us all. | 你会害死我们所有人的 |
[23:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:51] | I can’t give that order. | 我不能就这样下达指令 |
[23:58] | Abby… give the order. | 艾比 下令吧 |
[24:06] | No. | 不 |
[24:10] | I… am the elected chancellor of the Ark. | 我是选举出来的 方舟法官 |
[24:16] | And I am not gonna let you risk the lives of my people. | 我不会让你拿我的人民的性命去冒险 |
[24:18] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[24:19] | I’m going to ask you once again– | 我再问你一次 |
[24:22] | Give the order to begin the exodus. | 下令撤离吧 |
[24:25] | No. Are you through yet? | 不 你说完了吗 |
[24:44] | Sergeant Miller? | 米勒中士 |
[24:47] | Major Byrne. | 拜恩少校 |
[24:49] | I am relieving Dr. Griffin of her command. | 现在我正式解除格里芬医生的指挥权 |
[24:56] | Place these three into custody | 把他们三个监禁起来 |
[24:58] | but make sure that they are ready | 但要确保他们能和其余的人一起 |
[25:00] | to leave with the rest of us within the hour. | 在一小时内准备好离开这里 |
[25:04] | Right now! Major, | 立刻 少校 |
[25:06] | or the blood of everyone in this camp | 否则这个营地的每个人 |
[25:09] | will be on your hands, too. | 都会因你而死 |
[25:13] | Major Byrne, Sergeant Miller, | 拜恩少校 米勒中士 |
[25:17] | put Chancellor Jaha in the stockade. | 将亚哈法官监禁起来 |
[25:25] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[25:38] | Everything we did to survive… | 我们为了生存所做的一切努力 |
[25:43] | you’re just throwing it all away. Why? | 你就要这么付之一炬吗 为什么 |
[25:47] | Because I have faith, too. | 因为我也有信心 |
[25:51] | In my daughter. | 我相信我女儿 |
[26:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:07] | I’ll send a guard detail with you. | 我会派个守卫跟你一起去 |
[26:08] | No. They’ll see it as a threat. | 不 这样会被他们视为威胁 |
[26:12] | I have to do this on my own. | 我必须单独处理此事 |
[26:17] | Finn will take you to Lincoln. | 芬会带你去见林肯 |
[26:18] | If you’re wrong… | 如果你错了 |
[26:23] | all of us are gonna die. | 我们都会为此送命 |
[26:40] | Guys. | 两位 |
[27:01] | Hey, I got something. | 我有发现 |
[27:02] | Me, too. Damn, I’m good. | 我也是 我真是太厉害了 |
[27:12] | They’re alive. | 他们还活着 |
[27:38] | If you so much as look at her the wrong way, | 哪怕你对她有一丝冒犯 |
[27:40] | I will slit your throat. | 我都会杀了你 |
[28:05] | You’re the one who burned | 就是你活活烧死了 |
[28:07] | 300 of my warriors alive. | 我三百名战士的吧 |
[28:11] | You’re the one who sent them there to kill us. | 就是你派他们来杀我们的吧 |
[28:18] | Do you have an answer for me, | 你能给我个明确的答复了吗 |
[28:20] | Clarke of the sky people? | 来自天上的克拉克 |
[28:24] | I’ve come to make you an offer. | 我来是有个提议给你 |
[28:26] | This is not a negotiation. | 这不是在谈判 |
[28:32] | I can help you beat the mountain men. | 我能帮你们战胜山地人 |
[28:37] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[28:38] | Hundreds of your people | 你们有好几百人 |
[28:39] | are trapped inside Mount Weather. | 都困在了韦瑟山 |
[28:41] | Kept in cages. Their blood is used as medicine. | 被关在笼子里 他们的血被用来治疗 |
[28:44] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[28:45] | Because I saw them. | 我见到了他们 |
[28:46] | My people are prisoners there, too. | 我的同伴也被关在了那里 |
[28:48] | I was one of them. | 我也曾在那里 |
[28:49] | Lies. No one escapes the mountain. | 说谎 没人能从山里逃出来 |
[28:53] | I did. With Anya. | 我做到了 和安雅一起 |
[28:55] | We fought our way out together. | 我们一起逃了出来 |
[28:57] | Another lie. Anya died in the fire. | 又是谎话 安雅是被烧死的 |
[28:59] | You killed her. | 是你烧死她的 |
[29:14] | She told me you were her second. | 她跟我说过你曾是她的副手 |
[29:17] | I’m sure she’d want you to have this. | 我相信她一定希望你保管这个 |
[29:29] | We don’t know it’s hers. | 我们还不知道这是不是她的 |
[29:33] | Anya was my mentor, | 在我被推举为领袖前 |
[29:35] | before I was called to lead my people. | 安雅曾是我的导师 |
[29:43] | Did she die well? | 她死得安详吗 |
[29:46] | Yes. By my side, | 是的 当时我就在身旁 |
[29:50] | trying to get a message to you. | 她给你留了个口信 |
[29:52] | What message? | 什么口信 |
[29:53] | The only way to save both our people | 拯救我们双方的唯一办法 |
[29:55] | is if we join together. | 就是我们同心协力 |
[29:56] | Those who are about to die will say anything. | 将死之人 其言不可信 |
[30:00] | I’m still waiting for an offer, Clarke. | 我还在等着听你的提议 克拉克 |
[30:04] | The mountain men are turning your people into reapers. | 山地人在把你们的人变成索命者 |
[30:08] | I can turn them back. | 我能让他们恢复回来 |
[30:09] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[30:13] | I’ve done it. With Lincoln. | 我做到了 我救了林肯 |
[30:14] | That traitor is the reason | 就是因为那个叛徒 |
[30:16] | my village was slaughtered by your people. | 我的村庄才会被你们的人屠杀 |
[30:33] | You say you can turn reapers back into men? | 你说你可以把索命者重新变回人 |
[30:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:39] | Then prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[30:42] | Show me Lincoln. | 让我见林肯 |
[31:12] | What are we doing out here? | 我们出来干什么 |
[31:16] | I told you to trust me. | 我说了 相信我 |
[31:30] | Son. | 儿子 |
[31:39] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[31:42] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[31:44] | You got the same treatment I did. | 你和我接受了一样的治疗 |
[31:47] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[32:15] | I’d forgotten the smells. | 我都快忘记这种味道了 |
[32:22] | This is where we belong. | 我们属于这里 |
[32:32] | You always told me that the surface | 你总是说地面才是 |
[32:36] | was our true home. | 我们真正的家 |
[32:43] | Not some concrete coffin. | 不是什么水泥棺材里 |
[32:56] | We have to go back now. | 我们得回去了 |
[32:59] | We only have a few minutes. | 我们只能待几分钟 |
[33:02] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[33:16] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[33:21] | Don’t play with me, son. | 别跟我打太极 儿子 |
[33:22] | What will it take to stay? | 需要怎样才能留下来 |
[33:26] | Bone marrow. | 需要骨髓 |
[33:29] | All that they have. | 他们所有的骨髓 |
[33:32] | They’ll die so that we can finally live. | 他们死了 我们才能活 |
[33:47] | This is our world. | 这是我们的世界 |
[33:55] | We deserve this. | 是我们应得的 |
[33:57] | We are the keepers of history. | 我们是历史的守护者 |
[34:00] | What we’ve done to the outsiders | 我们对入侵者所做的事 |
[34:01] | has corrupted our legacy. | 已经亵渎了先人留下的技术 |
[34:03] | I can’t go down that road any further. | 我不能一错再错了 |
[34:09] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[34:12] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[34:16] | Please. | 求你了 |
[34:18] | The answer is no. | 我的回答是 不行 |
[34:41] | Oh, thank god. Where’s Clarke? | 谢天谢地 克拉克在哪里 |
[34:45] | Trying to stop a war. | 去设法阻止开战了 |
[35:00] | Pupils are unresponsive. | 瞳孔没有反应 |
[35:02] | Tie off his arm. | 把他的胳膊绑紧 |
[35:04] | Tight as you can. | 尽量绑紧些 |
[35:13] | Thanks to the supplies your brother found, | 多亏你哥哥找到的补给品 |
[35:15] | Lincoln might have a chance. | 林肯也许还有希望 |
[35:17] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[35:18] | This will bring down his fever. | 这个能让他退烧 |
[35:23] | Hold him down! | 稳住他 |
[35:37] | What’s happening? Why isn’t it working? | 怎么回事 为什么不管用 |
[35:39] | His heart stopped. | 他心跳停止了 |
[35:56] | You’re their healer? | 你是他们的医生吗 |
[35:59] | Tilt his head back. | 把他的头向后仰 |
[36:00] | Pull his chin down to open his airway. | 扒开他的嘴 让他气道畅通 |
[36:12] | Come on. | 快醒醒 |
[36:23] | This way. | 这边走 |
[36:28] | Come on. | 快醒醒 |
[36:38] | You’re stopping. What’s wrong? | 你不救他了 怎么回事 |
[36:41] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[36:47] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[36:48] | No, it’s not possible. You’re wrong! | 不 不可能 你说的不对 |
[36:51] | Octavia. | 奥克塔维亚 |
[37:00] | Come back. | 醒过来 |
[37:06] | Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[37:40] | I’ll kill them all. | 我要杀了他们 |
[37:58] | Please. You don’t have to do this. | 不要 你不需要这样 |
[38:01] | You lied. | 你骗了我们 |
[38:04] | And you’re out of time. | 而且你们没有时间了 |
[38:16] | Hit him again. | 再来一次 |
[38:33] | Oh, Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[38:37] | Octavia. | 奥克塔维亚 |
[39:09] | If Alpha’s on the ground, maybe other stations are, too. | 如果阿尔法站在地面 也许其他空间站也在 |
[39:11] | You’re from Alpha, right? | 你是阿尔法站的 对吧 |
[39:13] | My dad was chief guard. | 我父亲曾是警卫长 |
[39:16] | He sure loved having a thief for a kid. | 肯定很”喜欢”我这个小偷儿子 |
[39:18] | Hey. You’re a great thief. | 你是个很厉害的小偷 |
[39:23] | These are the engineering schematics for this whole place. | 这些是这个地方的建筑图表 |
[39:26] | If there’s a way out, we’re gonna find it. | 如果有出路 我们就会找到的 |
[39:31] | Guys. | 各位 |
[39:35] | Harper didn’t show for breakfast. | 哈珀没有来吃早饭 |
[39:37] | You guys seen her? | 你们看到她了吗 |
[39:37] | Not since Dante’s office. | 从丹特办公室出来就没看到 |
[39:41] | So, where the hell is she? | 那她到底去哪儿了 |
[39:46] | Please. No. Please. | 不要 求你了 不要 |
[39:51] | Please. | 求你了 |
[39:53] | Don’t worry. This won’t hurt. | 别担心 不会痛的 |
[39:56] | The hip has the largest marrow pocket. | 尾椎的骨髓含量最多 |
[40:01] | We’ll begin the aspiration there. | 我们就从那儿开始抽取 |
[40:02] | I don’t need to know the details. | 不用给我讲细节 |
[40:05] | Just do it. | 动手就好 |
[40:09] | Your father will come around, Cage. | 你爸爸会想通的 凯奇 |
[40:13] | What if he doesn’t? | 如果他想不通呢 |
[40:17] | I just want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[40:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:26] | So do we. | 我们也一样 |
[40:31] | I just want to go… | 我只是想回… |
[41:18] | Lincoln’s recovery was… | 林肯的恢复确实… |
[41:21] | impressive | 令人难以置信 |
[41:25] | No one’s ever survived such a fate before. | 以前没有人能挺过这种状况 |
[41:29] | It’s not complicated, really. | 其实并不复杂 |
[41:32] | We just have to keep them alive long enough | 只要保证他们活着 |
[41:34] | for the drug to leave their system. | 直到药物排出体外 |
[41:35] | I know we can do the same for others. | 这办法其他人也适用 |
[41:41] | You may have your truce. | 我同意休战 |
[41:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:48] | I just need one thing in return. | 不过我有一个条件 |
[41:51] | Tell me. | 请说 |
[41:52] | Deliver me the one you call Finn. | 把那个叫芬的人交给我 |
[41:56] | Our truce begins… with his death. | 要想休战 他先偿命 |