时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Hundreds of your people | 你们有好几百人 |
[00:03] | are trapped inside Mount Weather. | 都困在了韦瑟山 |
[00:05] | Their blood is used as medicine. | 他们的血被用来治疗 |
[00:06] | My people are prisoners there, too. | 我的同伴也被关在了那里 |
[00:08] | Why are you showing us this? | 你为什么给我们看这些 |
[00:10] | – Because I’m afraid. – Of what? | -因为我很害怕 -害怕什么 |
[00:11] | That you’re next. | 害怕下一个就是你 |
[00:13] | Harper didn’t show up for breakfast. | 哈珀没有来吃早饭 |
[00:14] | You guys seen her? | 你们看到她了吗 |
[00:16] | The only way to save both our people | 拯救我们双方的唯一办法 |
[00:17] | is if we join together. | 就是我们同心协力 |
[00:18] | I’m in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
[00:19] | Everything I’ve done, all that matters | 我所做的一切 只要你 |
[00:22] | is that you’re ok. | 平安无事就好 |
[00:23] | Deliver me the one you call Finn. | 把那个叫芬的人交给我 |
[00:25] | Our truce begins with his death. | 要想休战 他先偿命 |
[00:28] | No. Finn! | 不要 芬 |
[00:31] | What will they do to him? | 他们会怎样对他 |
[00:32] | Finn took 18 lives. | 芬杀了18个人 |
[00:34] | He will suffer the pain of 18 deaths. | 会经历18次死亡的痛苦 |
[00:38] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[00:42] | You’re gonna be ok. | 你不会有事的 |
[00:43] | Thanks, princess. | 谢谢 小公主 |
[00:49] | No! | 不 |
[01:37] | Let me. | 让我来 |
[01:40] | They would’ve tortured him. I had to. I– | 他们会折磨他的 我不得不 我… |
[01:44] | – It’s ok. It’s ok. – I had to. | -没事了 没事了 -我必须要 |
[01:46] | – It’s ok. – I had to. | -没事了 -我必须要 |
[01:50] | What did I do? | 我都做了什么 |
[02:00] | The commander is ready to talk. | 司令官已经准备好谈话了 |
[02:23] | Blood has answered blood. | 血债已经血偿 |
[02:26] | Some on my side say that’s not enough. | 有些族人认为这还不够 |
[02:28] | They wanted the murderer to suffer | 他们想要凶手 |
[02:29] | as our tradition demands, | 按我们的传统遭受酷刑 |
[02:32] | but they do not know that your suffering | 但他们不知道你的痛苦 |
[02:34] | will be worse. | 会更甚 |
[02:36] | What you did tonight will haunt you | 你今晚的所作所为会缠着你 |
[02:38] | until the end of your days. | 至死方休 |
[02:41] | Still, there will be restitution. | 不过 还是要有所补偿 |
[02:43] | The body will be given to the people of Tondc, | 尸体将会被交给唐家村的人们 |
[02:46] | murderer and murder joined by fire. | 凶手和受害者一同火葬 |
[02:49] | Only then can we have peace. | 只有那样 我们才能和解 |
[02:51] | No. No. We’ve done enough. | 不 不 我们已经足够有诚意了 |
[02:53] | The boy should be buried by his own people. | 这孩子应该由他的同伴埋葬 |
[02:55] | Enough? We were owed the pain of 18 deaths. | 足够了 你们欠我们十八条苦难的生命 |
[02:58] | We were owed our righteous kill. | 你们欠我们正义的杀戮 |
[03:00] | My village deserves justice. | 你们要还我的村庄一个公道 |
[03:02] | You don’t want justice. You want vengeance. | 你想要的不是公道 而是复仇 |
[03:04] | You have not seen my vengeance. | 你还没见过我的复仇呢 |
[03:06] | We’ll do it… | 我们就这么做 |
[03:09] | But when it’s over, we talk about | 但是当这一切结束后 我们要商讨 |
[03:11] | how to get our people out of Mount Weather, | 如何将我们的同伴从韦瑟山救出来 |
[03:14] | all of our people. | 每一个同伴 |
[03:15] | We want the same things, Clarke. | 我们的目标是一致的 克拉克 |
[03:17] | Good. When do we leave? | 很好 我们什么时候走 |
[03:20] | Now. | 现在 |
[03:24] | Choose your attendants. | 选好你的随从 |
[03:30] | Clarke, you don’t have to do this. | 克拉克 你不必这样做的 |
[03:34] | Yes, I do. | 不 我需要 |
[03:35] | If this truce doesn’t hold, | 如果这个和解不能维持 |
[03:38] | I killed Finn for nothing. | 我杀芬毫无意义 |
[03:47] | Clarke is right. We need to do this. | 克拉克说的对 我们得这么做 |
[03:51] | Peace with the Grounders | 跟地表人和平相处 |
[03:52] | is the only way we’ll survive. | 是我们生存的唯一途径 |
[03:53] | Oh, I don’t think they know what peace is. | 我不觉得他们知道什么是和平相处 |
[03:55] | – The commander does. – She’s a child. | -司令官知道 -她是个孩子 |
[03:58] | They’re being led by a child. | 他们的头领是个孩子 |
[04:03] | So are we. | 我们也是 |
[04:19] | Go away. | 走开 |
[04:21] | Raven, I’m sorry. | 雷文 对不起 |
[04:23] | I said, go away! | 我说了 走开 |
[04:25] | I know how hard this must be for you, | 我知道这对你来说有多难受 |
[04:27] | but I’m leaving with the Grounders, | 但是我要跟地表人走了 |
[04:29] | and I need you to keep working on the radio. | 我需要你继续监听无线电 |
[04:33] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 你们在干什么 |
[04:34] | They need to take him now. | 他们要带走他 |
[04:35] | Like hell, they do. Get off. | 带个鬼啊 滚开 |
[04:36] | Give us a minute, please. Raven– | 请给我们点时间 雷文 |
[04:39] | You agreed to this? | 你同意了 |
[04:41] | We’re taking him back to the village | 我们要把他带回到 |
[04:42] | where the massacre took place. | 大屠杀发生的村庄 |
[04:44] | There’s a death ritual. | 有个死亡仪式 |
[04:46] | It’s the only way to get our people | 这是能把我们的同伴救出韦瑟山的 |
[04:47] | out of Mount Weather. | 唯一的办法 |
[04:51] | Then I’m coming, too, and–don’t worry– | 那我也要去 别担心 |
[04:55] | I’ll bring your damn radio. | 我会带上你的倒霉无线电的 |
[06:14] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[06:16] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[06:17] | Whatever happened to Harper, | 不管哈珀发生了什么 |
[06:18] | someone must have seen something. | 一定有人看到了 |
[06:19] | How many places could she be? | 她可能会被带去哪些地方 |
[06:20] | We’re in a sealed bunker. | 我们在一个封闭的地下城里 |
[06:22] | There has to be rooms we don’t know about, | 一定有房间是我们不知道的 |
[06:23] | places that aren’t mapped. | 地图上没有的房间 |
[06:26] | Well? Is it possible? | 可能吗 |
[06:28] | I doubt it, but maybe. | 我不这么觉得 但可能有 |
[06:29] | Thanks. You are just a big help. | 谢谢 你帮了大忙了 |
[06:31] | Easy, Miller. Maya is on our side. | 别激动 米勒 玛雅是站在我们这边的 |
[06:34] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[06:35] | Yes. I’m sure. She’s risking more than any of us. | 我确定 她冒的险比我们大得多 |
[06:37] | Really? Is she’s gonna end up in the kennel, too, | 是嘛 要是她被抓了 |
[06:39] | if she gets caught? | 也会被关进”狗舍”里吗 |
[06:39] | Stop it. I found something. | 别吵了 我有发现 |
[06:44] | That leads to an antenna on the ground, ok? | 这条线能连上地上的天线 |
[06:46] | If we can access the radio, | 如果我们能连接上无线电 |
[06:48] | we can send a message over the Arkwide channel, | 我们就能发出消息让方舟搜索到 |
[06:50] | tell them we’re here. | 告诉他们我们在这里 |
[06:52] | The only radio is in the command center | 这里唯一的无线电在七楼的 |
[06:54] | on level 7, highly restricted. | 指挥中心里 戒备森严 |
[06:56] | You got in before. | 你进去过 |
[06:57] | Only because it was scheduled for decontamination. | 只是那里需要例行净化 |
[06:59] | That won’t work again so soon. | 这法子短期内用不了 |
[07:01] | We don’t need the radio. | 我们不需要那台无线电 |
[07:02] | We need the wires that run into it. Here. | 我们只需要那根连着它的线 这里 |
[07:05] | The art warehouse. That I can get us into. | 藏品仓库 我有办法把我们弄进去 |
[07:08] | Good. Now all we have to do | 很好 我们现在要做的 |
[07:11] | is break through a two-foot section of wall, | 是在墙上打一个两英尺宽的洞 |
[07:13] | find the outgoing wire, | 找到那根通往外面的线 |
[07:14] | and jack it to a closed system | 然后把它转接到一个封闭系统里 |
[07:15] | without being heard by anyone | 与此同时 不要被任何 |
[07:16] | in the command center or in the field. | 指挥中心或是巡逻的人发现 |
[07:18] | – That’s all, huh? – No. | -就这样吗 -不 |
[07:21] | We’ll also need to steal some copper wire, | 我们还得去偷一些铜丝 |
[07:23] | the guard schedules, and a walkie-talkie– | 守卫值班表 还有步话机 |
[07:25] | Oh, yeah–and a big-ass hammer. | 对了 还有一个超大的锤子 |
[07:50] | Hey, you doing all right? | 你还好吗 |
[07:55] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[07:59] | You did the right thing. | 你做的是对的 |
[08:03] | Now I get to live with it. | 而从现在开始我得背负这后果 |
[08:06] | You still think this truce is a bad idea, don’t you? | 你还是觉得休战不是个好主意吧 |
[08:08] | I think we’re wasting time with politics | 我觉得我们的同伴正身陷险地 |
[08:10] | while our friends are in trouble. | 而我们却在浪费时间玩政治 |
[08:12] | We need their army to get to Mount Weather, Bellamy, | 我们需要他们的军队才能去韦瑟山 贝拉米 |
[08:14] | and you know it. | 你很清楚这一点 |
[08:15] | Their army has been getting their ass kicked | 他们的军队从来都没有 |
[08:17] | by Mount Weather forever. | 赢过山地人 |
[08:19] | What we need is an inside man, | 我们需要有内应 |
[08:20] | someone to be our eyes and ears. | 跟我们通风报信 |
[08:22] | Forget it. It’s too dangerous. | 不行 太危险了 |
[08:25] | Clarke, if you can make it out, | 克拉克 既然你有办法出来 |
[08:26] | I can make it in. | 我就有办法进去 |
[08:28] | I said no. | 我说不行 |
[08:31] | Since I don’t take orders from you, | 我不受你命令 |
[08:34] | I’m gonna need a better reason. | 给我个更好的理由吧 |
[08:37] | I can’t lose you, too, ok? | 我不能也失去你 好吗 |
[09:21] | Brief me. | 简单汇报一下 |
[09:22] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[09:24] | The commander’s force never attacked the Ark. | 司令官的军队没有攻击方舟人 |
[09:26] | Instead, at 0600 this morning, | 相反 今晨六点 |
[09:28] | they withdrew into these woods here. | 他们撤进了这片森林 |
[09:31] | Outsiders never withdraw, lieutenant. | 外来人从来不会撤退 中尉 |
[09:33] | No, sir, but under this commander, | 的确如此 但在这位司令官的统治下 |
[09:35] | they do make alliances. | 他们可以结盟 |
[09:37] | Is that what happened here? | 所以他们结盟了吗 |
[09:38] | It’s unclear, sir, | 还不清楚 长官 |
[09:40] | but it’s a possibility we need to consider. | 但这是我们需要考虑的可能性之一 |
[09:42] | Sir, if this is an alliance | 长官 如果说外来人 |
[09:44] | between the outsiders and the Ark, | 和方舟人结成了同盟 |
[09:46] | there are things we can do to break it. | 我们有办法破坏它 |
[09:48] | We let them kill each other | 我们让他们自相残杀 |
[09:49] | so they don’t come here | 这样他们就不会过来 |
[09:50] | to take their people back. | 救他们的同伴了 |
[09:52] | I don’t care how many men they have. | 我不在乎他们有多少人 |
[09:54] | They will not get past our defenses. | 他们攻不破我们的防护系统 |
[09:56] | Sir, we shouldn’t take this threat lightly. | 长官 我们不该轻视此威胁 |
[10:01] | We’re not, lieutenant. | 没有轻视 中尉 |
[10:03] | You have my word on that. | 我把话晾在这里 |
[10:05] | Nothing is gonna stop us | 没有什么能阻止我们 |
[10:06] | from getting to the ground. | 重新回到地表 |
[10:21] | Clarke, it’s safer on our side. | 克拉克 在我们这边更安全 |
[10:25] | We need to trust them, Bellamy. | 我们得相信他们 贝拉米 |
[10:28] | There are no more sides. | 没什么阵营之分了 |
[10:44] | We need to talk about Jaha. | 我们得谈谈亚哈 |
[10:49] | I can’t keep him locked up forever. | 我不能把他永远关起来 |
[10:51] | Maybe I should shocklash him. | 或许我该鞭笞他 |
[10:55] | I was gonna suggest a pardon. | 我本想建议放了他的 |
[11:04] | Clarke is a survivor. | 克拉克是幸存者 |
[11:08] | She’ll get through this, too. | 这个难关她也能平安度过的 |
[11:16] | Natrona. | 纳特罗拉 |
[11:36] | “Natrona”? | “纳特罗拉” |
[11:40] | Traitor. | “叛徒”的意思 |
[11:42] | My people fear me. | 我的同伴惧怕我 |
[11:45] | They think the reaper is still inside. | 他们觉得索命者还在我体内 |
[11:50] | You can talk to me | 你可以告诉我 |
[11:53] | about what happened. | 到底发生了什么 |
[11:55] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[11:59] | You’re not that monster. | 你不是那个怪物 |
[12:04] | I hope you’re right. | 但愿你是对的吧 |
[12:59] | Weapons. | 武器 |
[13:01] | We need to disarm before we enter. | 在进去之前得先交出武器 |
[14:33] | Commander, stop him. | 司令 让他住手吧 |
[14:35] | Please. They’ll blame us for this, too. | 拜托 他们会把这个也怪罪在我们头上的 |
[14:49] | The sky people march with us now. | 天空人现在会和我们同行 |
[14:53] | Anyone who tries to stop that | 如果有谁想要从中作梗 |
[14:57] | will pay with their life. | 就是一死 |
[15:06] | Warm welcome. | 好热烈的欢迎 |
[15:32] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[15:33] | The communication lines are behind this wall. | 通讯线在这堵墙里 |
[15:51] | Big-ass enough for you? | 够大了吗 |
[15:54] | Wait. They’ll hear you. | 等等 他们会听见的 |
[15:55] | This was the plan. I knew it. | 这是我们的计划 我就知道 |
[15:57] | She’s afraid of losing her blood supply. | 她怕失去血液供应 |
[15:59] | Look. You don’t have to like me, Miller, | 不需要你看我顺眼 米勒 |
[16:00] | and you can blame me all you want | 对于我的同伴的所作所为 |
[16:02] | for what my people are doing, | 你要怎么骂我都行 |
[16:03] | but I’m trying to make things right. | 但我在努力弥补 |
[16:04] | Then get the hell out of my way. | 那就别挡着老子的路 |
[16:07] | 5 seconds. | 等五秒 |
[16:08] | What happens in 5 seconds? | 五秒后会怎么样 |
[16:09] | Miller realizes what a dick he is? | 米勒发现自己有多蠢 |
[16:17] | Friend owed me a favor. | 有朋友欠我个人情 |
[16:20] | Time it to the blasts. | 是时候搞破坏了 |
[16:38] | Jackpot. | 中头彩了 |
[16:55] | “People of tondc, | “唐家屯的亡魂们 |
[16:57] | In fire, we cleanse the pain of the past.” | 愿你们在火中 净化过去的苦痛” |
[17:16] | Clarke… | 克拉克 |
[18:37] | I’ve set it up to play our SOS | 我在设置它 让它能反复向方舟的频道 |
[18:38] | on a loop over the Arkwide channel. | 播放我们的求救信号 |
[18:40] | If I can get it to transmit, | 如果我能搞得定 |
[18:42] | somebody is bound to hear it. | 一定会有人听到的 |
[18:47] | Oh, that don’t sound good. | 听起来不太妙啊 |
[18:50] | I’ve heard this | 我听过这个 |
[18:52] | on the black box of the exodus ship | 在返程飞船的黑匣子里 |
[18:53] | right before it crashed. | 就在它坠毁之前 |
[18:58] | They crashed the exodus ship. | 是他们害返程飞船坠毁的 |
[19:00] | Jamming signal. | 扰乱信号 |
[19:03] | What are they jamming now? | 他们现在在扰乱什么 |
[19:05] | Everything, | 扰乱一切 |
[19:06] | probably to keep our people from talking to each other. | 可能是为了阻止我们的同伴相互通讯 |
[19:08] | Are we totally screwed? | 我们彻底完蛋了吗 |
[19:10] | I wouldn’t say totally. | 不是彻底 |
[19:17] | I lost someone special to me, too. | 我也失去了特别的人 |
[19:22] | Her name was Costia. | 她叫科斯提娅 |
[19:26] | She was captured by the ice nation, | 她被冰之国抓走了 |
[19:28] | whose queen believed she knew my secrets. | 他们的女王觉得她知道我的秘密 |
[19:32] | Because she was mine… | 因为她是我的人… |
[19:35] | They tortured her, killed her, | 他们对她严刑拷打 杀了她 |
[19:40] | cut off her head. | 还砍下了她的脑袋 |
[19:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:44] | I thought I’d never get over the pain, | 我以为我永远都不能从伤痛中恢复过来 |
[19:46] | but I did. | 但我没事了 |
[19:49] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[19:50] | By recognizing it for what it is… | 我认识到它的本质… |
[19:56] | weakness. | 是软弱 |
[19:58] | What is? Love? | 本质 爱的本质吗 |
[20:03] | So you just stopped caring | 所以你就开始对所有人 |
[20:06] | about everyone? | 都漠不关心 |
[20:13] | I could never do that. | 我可做不到 |
[20:15] | Then you put the people you care about | 那你就会将所爱的人置于危难之中 |
[20:16] | in danger, and the pain will never go away. | 而且那份伤痛永远都不会消失 |
[20:24] | The dead are gone, Clarke. | 亡者已逝 克拉克 |
[20:28] | The living are hungry. | 生者犹饥 |
[21:09] | Please accept this gift, Commander. | 小小心意 请您笑纳 司令 |
[21:13] | We drink this at special occasions. | 我们在特殊场合会喝这个 |
[21:15] | I believe this qualifies. | 我觉得这个场合正合适 |
[21:29] | Thank you, Marcus of the sky people. | 谢谢你 天空人马库斯 |
[21:32] | You’re welcome, Lexa. | 不客气 莱克萨 |
[21:36] | Kom trikru. | 我的荣幸 |
[21:38] | Just don’t drink too much of it. | 就是别喝太多了 |
[21:42] | Clarke, let us drink together. | 克拉克 一起喝吧 |
[21:46] | It would be my pleasure. | 我很荣幸 |
[22:03] | And allow me. | 恕我冒昧 |
[22:22] | Tonight we celebrate our newfound peace. | 今夜我们同庆新获得的和平 |
[22:25] | Tomorrow we plan our war. | 明日我们共谋战事 |
[22:28] | To those we’ve lost | 敬我们已经失去的 |
[22:31] | and to those we shall soon find. | 和我们即将得到的 |
[22:44] | It’s poison! | 里面有毒 |
[22:47] | It was the sky people. | 是天空人下的毒 |
[22:52] | This wasn’t us. | 不是我们 |
[22:53] | You have to know this wasn’t us. | 你要知道这不是我们干的 |
[23:03] | No. | 别 |
[23:03] | No. No. We didn’t do this. | 别 别 我们没做过 |
[23:05] | Gustus warned me about you, | 古斯塔斯让我小心你 |
[23:06] | but I didn’t listen. | 我没听 |
[23:07] | Lexa, please– | 莱克萨 求你 |
[23:09] | Tell me something, Clarke. | 老实跟我说 克拉克 |
[23:10] | When you plunged the knife into the heart | 你把刀子插入你心爱的 |
[23:11] | of the boy you loved, | 男孩的心脏时 |
[23:13] | did you not wish that it was mine? | 你是不是在想 那要是我的心脏就好了 |
[23:25] | That’s not mine. | 那不是我的东西 |
[23:28] | I’m telling you, that’s not mine. | 我说了 那不是我的 |
[23:30] | He put it there when he searched me. | 是他在搜我身的时候放进去的 |
[23:37] | No sky person leaves this room. | 一个天空人都不准离开 |
[23:46] | Do something. | 想想办法 |
[23:47] | Indra… | 因陀罗 |
[24:09] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[24:10] | So now we’re totally screwed? | 所以我们现在是完蛋了的意思吧 |
[24:12] | Our message is broadcasting, | 我们的消息已经发出去了 |
[24:13] | but it’s over a jammed frequency. | 但它处于受干扰频率中 |
[24:14] | So then unjam it. | 那就让它不要被干扰啊 |
[24:15] | What do you think I’ve been trying to do? | 你觉得我现在是忙什么呢 |
[24:17] | Looks like the only way to shut it down | 看来要想关掉它唯一的办法就是 |
[24:18] | is from the source. | 从源头下手了 |
[24:20] | I need 5 minutes in the command center. | 我需要在控制中心待五分钟 |
[24:21] | No way. You heard Maya. It’s too dangerous. | 不可能 你听到玛雅怎么说的 太危险了 |
[24:23] | The guard is coming. | 守卫要过来了 |
[24:24] | We’re gonna have to go. Cover the hole. | 我们必须得走了 把洞盖上 |
[24:26] | Right. No. Leave it. | 对的 别 别管了 |
[24:47] | He’s too close. What are we gonna do? | 他太近了 我们要怎么办 |
[24:52] | – I got an idea. – What? | -我有办法了 -什么 |
[24:53] | This. | 这样 |
[24:58] | Out now. | 出去 现在 |
[25:01] | Don’t let me catch you kids in here again. | 别再让我在这里逮着你们这群小鬼 |
[25:05] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:12] | Raven… | 雷文 |
[25:14] | I need to know the truth. | 告诉我实情 |
[25:15] | I’d step back if I was you. | 你最好离我远点儿 |
[25:17] | You wanted me to kill Lexa yesterday. | 你昨天想让我杀了莱克萨 |
[25:20] | If you tried to poison her, I need to know. | 如果你想给她下毒 就告诉我 |
[25:25] | You’re the only murderer here. | 这里唯一的凶手就是你 |
[25:35] | Leave me alone. | 别再出现了 |
[25:39] | You gave me no choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[25:41] | Why did you turn yourself in? | 你为什么要自投罗网 |
[25:47] | Baby, you OK? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[26:16] | Listen to me, Clarke. | 听我说 克拉克 |
[26:18] | I know how you feel, | 我明白你的感受 |
[26:20] | like the pain will never go away, | 感觉就像是那份伤痛永远不会消散 |
[26:23] | but Lexa is wrong. | 但莱克萨错了 |
[26:24] | You won’t be haunted by this forever. | 你不会一直受此所困的 |
[26:27] | The pain will fade. | 伤痛都会过去 |
[26:30] | What got me through was loving you. | 我能撑过去 都是因为爱你 |
[26:40] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[26:43] | You’re talking about dad? | 你是在说爸爸的事 |
[26:47] | What I did to Finn | 我对芬所做的 |
[26:48] | was nothing like what you did to him. | 和你对爸爸所做的完全是两回事 |
[26:50] | Don’t do this now, Clarke. | 不要这样说 克拉克 |
[26:51] | I was protecting everyone. | 我是为了保护大家 |
[26:53] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我没有选择 |
[26:54] | – You did. – No. | -但你有 -不 |
[26:56] | You turned him in. | 是你出卖了他 |
[26:57] | No. I trusted Thelonious to talk to your father | 不 我是相信塞隆尼斯能跟他谈 |
[27:00] | and convince him not to go public. | 能劝他不要公诸于众 |
[27:01] | You knew dad would never stop. | 你知道爸爸是不会屈服的 |
[27:03] | You knew what would happen to him. | 你知道他会怎么样的 |
[27:05] | I was protecting everyone, too. | 我也是为了保护大家 |
[27:08] | I was protecting you. | 我是为了保护你 |
[27:15] | Clarke, please. | 克拉克 求你 |
[27:25] | We are the same. | 我们真是如出一辙 |
[27:39] | They find the radio? | 他们找到无线电了吗 |
[27:40] | No. Where’s Monty? | 没有 蒙蒂呢 |
[27:41] | Thought he was with you. | 以为跟你们在一起呢 |
[27:44] | I haven’t seen him. | 没见到他啊 |
[28:00] | Again? | 又来 |
[28:01] | We were hosed down yesterday. | 昨天我们才净化过 |
[28:02] | Routine follow-up. Shouldn’t take long. | 循例跟进而已 不会很久的 |
[28:24] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得逃出去 |
[28:28] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得逃出去 |
[28:34] | Tearing each other and yourself apart | 互相攻击 伤害自己 |
[28:36] | isn’t a way to get through this. | 是没法帮大家度过难关的 |
[28:46] | Lexa needs this alliance just as much as we do. | 莱克萨和我们一样需要彼此联盟 |
[28:49] | She’s shown herself to be flexible. | 她表现得是有商量余地的 |
[28:51] | She listens to you. | 你的话 她听得进去 |
[28:54] | She thinks we tried to kill her. | 她觉得我们是想杀她 |
[28:56] | But we know we didn’t. | 但我们知道并非如此 |
[28:58] | So let’s figure out who did. | 所以让我们搞清楚是谁干的 |
[28:59] | Who would want her dead? | 有谁会希望她死 |
[29:02] | Too many to count. | 数都数不过来 |
[29:04] | Forming an alliance with you was a risk, | 和你们联盟是招险棋 |
[29:07] | especially after what Finn did to this village. | 尤其是芬对这村子做出那种事之后 |
[29:09] | So it had to be someone | 所以肯定是个 |
[29:10] | trying to break the alliance. | 想要破坏联盟的人干的 |
[29:23] | How’s Gustus? | 古斯塔斯怎么样了 |
[29:24] | Gustus will live. | 他死不了 |
[29:27] | Wait. Wait. What are you doing? | 等等 等等 你要干什么 |
[29:28] | She didn’t poison anyone. | 她没有给任何人下毒 |
[29:29] | I argued for all of you to die, | 我主张杀光你们所有人 |
[29:32] | but the commander is merciful. | 但司令官很仁慈 |
[29:34] | She wants only one. | 她只要凶手一人偿命 |
[29:36] | – She’s innocent. – I don’t care. | -她是无辜的 -我才不管 |
[29:39] | They move, they bleed. | 他们要是不老实 就动手 |
[29:41] | Hey, hey, stop. Let her go. | 住手 放开她 |
[29:46] | The rest of you are free. | 剩下的人自由了 |
[29:48] | When she’s dead, so is the alliance. | 等她一死 联盟也就一拍两散 |
[29:54] | You should run. | 奉劝你们还是快跑吧 |
[30:06] | I take no joy in this, Raven. | 我并非乐于如此 雷文 |
[30:11] | But this time, justice will be done. | 但这次 我必须还个公道 |
[30:14] | I didn’t do it. How is that justice? | 不是我干的 这怎么能算公道 |
[30:19] | We have to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[30:20] | Wait. We can’t. | 等等 我们不能 |
[30:22] | Lincoln, talk to them. | 林肯 跟他们谈谈啊 |
[30:33] | Lincoln, talk to them. These are your people. | 林肯 说点什么 他们是你的同伴啊 |
[30:36] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[30:38] | You’re not longer safe here, my friend. | 你在这儿已经不安全了 朋友 |
[30:40] | I’ll do my best to make sure you get away. | 我会尽力帮你逃跑 |
[30:42] | Then you’ll be on your own. | 然后你就只能靠自己了 |
[30:45] | Clarke, we need to move now. | 克拉克 我们得马上离开 |
[30:49] | I can’t save anyone. | 我谁也救不了 |
[30:59] | Say something. | 说点什么 |
[31:07] | Clarke, now. | 克拉克 快 |
[31:14] | It wasn’t in the bottle. | 毒药不在瓶子里 |
[31:20] | Clarke, stop. What are you doing? | 克拉克 站住 你在干什么 |
[31:21] | You’ll get yourself killed. | 你会害死自己的 |
[31:23] | I need that bottle now. | 快给我那个瓶子 |
[31:27] | Stop. | 住手 |
[31:31] | Let her pass! | 让她过来 |
[31:35] | One of your people tried to kill you, Lexa, | 是你自己的人想要杀你 莱克萨 |
[31:37] | not one of mine. | 不是我的同伴 |
[31:39] | You should’ve run. | 你应该逃跑的 |
[31:41] | I can prove it. | 我可以证明 |
[31:58] | Explain. | 解释一下 |
[31:59] | The poison wasn’t in the bottle. | 毒药不在瓶子里 |
[32:01] | It was in the cup. | 而是在杯子里 |
[32:13] | It was you. | 是你干的 |
[32:17] | He tested the cup. He searched raven. | 是他检查的杯子 也是他搜查的雷文 |
[32:20] | Gustus would never harm me. | 古斯塔斯不会伤害我的 |
[32:22] | You weren’t the target. | 他的目标不是你 |
[32:25] | The alliance was. | 他的目标是联盟 |
[32:26] | We didn’t do this, and you know it. | 不是我们干的 你知道的 |
[32:41] | This alliance would cost you your life, Heda. | 这次联盟会害你没命的 赫达 |
[32:46] | I could not let that happen. | 我不能让你送死 |
[32:51] | This treachery will cost you yours. | 你会为此次背叛付出生命代价 |
[33:23] | Come on. | 快点 |
[33:26] | Come on. | 快点 |
[33:32] | Alpha station, you better be listening. | A站 但愿你们在线 |
[33:38] | Ok. Here we go. | 好了 开始了 |
[33:41] | Jamming signal deactivated. | 解除干扰信号 |
[33:45] | We don’t know how much time we have left. | 我们不知道还有多少时间 |
[33:47] | Please hurry. This is Jasper Jordan. | 请尽快赶来 我是贾斯珀·约旦 |
[33:50] | We need help. 47 of us are trapped… | 我们需要援助 我们共有47人被困… |
[33:53] | Yes! | 成功了 |
[33:55] | Yes! Yes! | 成功了 |
[33:56] | We don’t know how much time we have left. | 我们不知道还有多少时间 |
[33:58] | Please hurry. | 请尽快赶来 |
[34:01] | This is Jasper Jordan. We need help. | 我是贾斯珀·约旦 我们需要援助 |
[34:03] | You sure they went together to that village? | 你确定他们一起去了那个村子吗 |
[34:05] | Sure as we can be. | 相当确定 |
[34:06] | Sir, I told you | 长官 我告诉过你 |
[34:08] | we need more boots on the ground. | 我们得派更多人出去 |
[34:11] | Sergeant… | 中士 |
[34:14] | Why aren’t you at your post? | 你为什么不在自己岗位上 |
[34:15] | Sir. Routine decon, sir. | 长官 里面正在例行消毒 |
[34:23] | All clear, gentlemen. | 消毒完毕 先生们 |
[34:39] | Hold up. | 等一下 |
[34:43] | You forgot to log in. | 你忘记登记了 |
[34:49] | I’m always doing that. | 我一向不会忘记的 |
[35:09] | Thanks for saving me. Take care. | 你真是救了我一命 保重 |
[35:19] | You said it was all clear. | 你说消毒完毕了 |
[35:24] | Your entry says something else. | 可你的登记却不对 |
[35:26] | You sure? Huh. That’s weird. | 你确定吗 真奇怪 |
[35:29] | If you don’t mind, I’ll fix it later. | 你不介意的话 我过会儿再来搞定 |
[35:32] | I have another room to check. | 我还得去检查别的房间 |
[36:06] | This would’ve been Finn. | 他们本来也会这样对芬 |
[37:21] | We’re not so different, | 我们并没有很大差别 |
[37:24] | are we? | 不是吗 |
[37:41] | How did you know it was Gustus? | 你怎么知道是古斯塔斯干的 |
[37:45] | He’d do anything for her | 他用尽一切办法 |
[37:46] | to protect her. | 保护她 |
[37:49] | Just makes sense. | 他有动机 |
[37:51] | Look at the thanks he got. | 你看看他的下场 |
[37:55] | Guys… | 各位 |
[37:58] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[37:59] | Listen to this. | 你们听 |
[38:00] | 47 of us are trapped inside Mount Weather. | 我们47个人被困在韦瑟山 |
[38:04] | Talk to him. Say something. | 快跟他说点什么 |
[38:07] | It’s repeating. | 这是循环播放的 |
[38:09] | They’re alive. | 他们还活着 |
[38:11] | We need to do this now. | 我们得马上动手 |
[38:13] | You’ve got the alliance. Now is the time to use it. | 你已经有了联盟 是时候用上了 |
[38:17] | First, we need an inside man. | 首先 我们需要一个内线 |
[38:20] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[38:21] | Without someone on the inside | 没有人在里面 |
[38:22] | to lower their defenses, turn off the acid fog, | 降低他们的防御 关掉酸雾 |
[38:25] | an army is useless. | 人再多也无济于事 |
[38:28] | You should go. | 你去吧 |
[38:29] | I thought you hated that plan, | 我以为你讨厌我的计划 |
[38:31] | that I would get myself killed. | 它可能会害死我 |
[38:33] | I was being weak. It’s worth the risk. | 是我太软弱了 这个险值得冒 |
[38:40] | My map of Mount Weather. | 韦瑟山的地图 |
[38:42] | Find a way to get on that radio and talk to us. | 想办法找到那个电台跟我们联系 |
[38:50] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[38:53] | Bell, how are you gonna… | 贝尔 你要怎么… |
[38:54] | I can get you through the tunnels. | 我能带你们穿过隧道 |
[38:57] | He can’t go back there, not yet. | 他不能回去 至少现在不行 |
[38:59] | Let me show you what to look for. | 我告诉你要找什么 |
[39:02] | Look. I have to. | 听着 我必须去 |
[39:04] | I need to face what I’ve done. | 我得面对我的所作所为 |
[39:06] | Then let’s face it together. | 那让我们一起面对 |
[39:08] | No. You’re needed here. You know our ways. | 不 这里需要你 你知道我们的行为方式 |
[39:11] | Without that, this alliance will fail. | 没有你 联盟会瓦解的 |
[39:16] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让那种事发生 |
[39:19] | I know you won’t. | 我知道你不会 |
[39:47] | Love is weakness. | 爱是软弱 |
[40:06] | Clarke… | 克拉克 |
[40:14] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[40:19] | They’re ashes from the fire. | 是芬火化后的骨灰 |
[40:21] | I thought you could scatter them somewhere, | 我想你可以把它们撒在某个地方 |
[40:25] | might help you say good-bye. | 也许会帮你走出来 |
[40:28] | I already said good-bye. | 我已经走出来了 |
[41:22] | Harper. | 哈珀 |
[41:23] | Hey, Harper, what did they do to you? | 哈珀 他们把你怎么了 |
[41:29] | 47. | 47个 |
[41:33] | They built one for each of us. | 他们给我们每个人都准备了笼子 |