时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Blood has answered blood. | 血债已经血偿 |
[00:05] | The body will be given to the people of Tondc. | 尸体将会被交给唐家村的人们 |
[00:07] | Only then can we have peace. | 只有那样 我们才能和解 |
[00:09] | When it’s over, we talk about | 当这一切结束后 |
[00:11] | how To get our people out of Mount Weather. | 我们要商讨如何将我们的同伴从韦瑟山救出来 |
[00:13] | We want the same things, Clarke. | 我们的目标是一致的 克拉克 |
[00:15] | Peace with the grounders is the only way we’ll survive. | 跟地表人和平相处是我们生存的唯一途径 |
[00:17] | They’re being led by a child. | 他们的头领是个孩子 |
[00:20] | So are we. | 我们也是 |
[00:21] | We need their army to get to Mount Weather, Bellamy. | 我们需要他们的军队才能去韦瑟山 贝拉米 |
[00:24] | What we need is an inside man, | 我们需要有内应 |
[00:25] | someone to be our eyes and ears. | 跟我们通风报信 |
[00:27] | I found something. | 我有发现 |
[00:28] | That leads to an antenna on the ground. | 这条线能连上地上的天线 |
[00:30] | If we can access the radio, we can send a message | 如果我们能连接上无线电 |
[00:32] | over the arkwide channel, tell them we’re here. | 我们就能发出消息让方舟搜索到 |
[00:35] | Listen to this. | 你们听 |
[00:36] | 47 of us are trapped inside Mount Weather. | 我们47个人被困在韦瑟山 |
[00:39] | Please hurry. | 请尽快赶来 |
[00:40] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[00:41] | Without someone on the inside | 没有人在里面 |
[00:42] | to lower their defenses, turn off the acid fog, | 降低他们的防御 关掉酸雾 |
[00:45] | an army is useless. | 人再多也无济于事 |
[00:46] | You should go. | 你去吧 |
[00:47] | I can get you through the tunnels. | 我能带你穿过隧道 |
[01:24] | Ok. | 我说 |
[01:27] | So we make it to the intake door | 等我们躲过真正的索命者 |
[01:28] | without any of the real Reapers seeing us. | 成功到达入口处之后 |
[01:31] | What happens then? | 接下来怎么做 |
[01:32] | I kill everyone, and you slip inside. | 我会杀光他们 而你趁机潜入 |
[01:37] | Limestone. | 给我石灰石 |
[01:48] | Let’s go. | 我们出发 |
[01:49] | We have a lot of ground to cover before dark. | 我们要赶在天黑之前走完一大段路 |
[01:52] | I needed to know what happened after the intake door. | 我想知道你被抓进去之后都发生了什么 |
[01:56] | They remove your clothes, | 他们会脱掉你的衣服 |
[01:57] | blast you with boiling water, | 用开水浇你 |
[01:59] | and douse you with something | 然后把你泡在某种液体中 |
[02:00] | that burns even worse. | 灼伤感就更强烈了 |
[02:01] | From there, we were sorted. | 紧接着 我们被分了组 |
[02:04] | The others were tagged harvest. | 其他人被分到收割组 |
[02:06] | I was tagged Cerberus, turned into a Reaper. | 我被分到地狱犬组 被变成了索命者 |
[02:09] | Cerberus, 3-headed dog | 地狱三头犬 |
[02:11] | at guards the underworld. | 是冥界的看门犬 |
[02:14] | My mom read mythology to us all the time. | 我妈妈以前常给我们讲神话故事 |
[02:17] | Octavia loved it. | 奥克塔维亚很爱听 |
[02:23] | You’re good for her. You made her strong. | 你帮她成长了不少 你让她变得坚强了 |
[02:29] | She was already strong. | 她本来就很坚强 |
[02:33] | Hey, I need to ask you something. | 我有件事想问你 |
[02:36] | You protected my sister before you even knew her. | 你当时对我妹妹一无所知 却选择保护她 |
[02:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:48] | When I was a boy, | 在我小时候 |
[02:51] | I saw a ship fall from the sky | 我曾目睹一艘船从天而降 |
[02:54] | like Raven’s. | 像雷文的那种船 |
[02:56] | The man inside was hurt, his body broken. | 船舱内的人受了重伤 苟延残喘 |
[02:59] | I couldn’t get him out. | 我没办法把他救出来 |
[03:00] | Suicide by earth. | 着陆式自杀 |
[03:02] | I heard the stories in the guard. | 我当警卫时有所耳闻 |
[03:03] | I just didn’t know they were true. | 我不知道竟然确有其事 |
[03:05] | I brought him food, water. | 我给他拿了食物和水 |
[03:08] | I didn’t speak the enemy’s language yet. | 那时我还不通你们的语言 |
[03:10] | So I couldn’t understand him, but I wanted to. | 我不懂他说什么 但我想知道 |
[03:12] | So on the third day, I told my father. | 于是在第三天 我告诉了我父亲 |
[03:18] | He made me kill him. | 他让我杀了那个人 |
[03:21] | The world has been trying to turn me | 从我能记事起 |
[03:23] | into a monster for as long as I can remember. | 这世界就在不遗余力地把我变成一个怪物 |
[03:25] | Let’s keep moving. | 我们接着走吧 |
[03:31] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:33] | Parking garage where we found you, | 我们找到你时的那个停车库 |
[03:35] | it’s north, that way. | 是在北面 那个方向 |
[03:38] | There’s a mine entrance | 这边有个矿山入口 |
[03:39] | closer to where the Reapers hand us over. | 距离索命者移送我们的地方更近 |
[03:42] | We’ll go into the underworld when we have to, not before. | 等时机成熟 我们再潜入 |
[03:55] | Open the gate! | 打开大门 |
[04:26] | Thought we’d start with a reception, | 我想我们还是先举行个招待会吧 |
[04:28] | then move on to training. | 然后再开始训练 |
[04:31] | We have a lot to learn from each other. | 我们有许多需要互相学习的地方 |
[04:36] | Weapons there, please. | 请卸下武器 放在那边 |
[04:38] | Only our guards are armed here. | 这里只允许我们的守卫带武器 |
[04:56] | Thank you for agreeing to this, Indra. | 谢谢你的配合 因陀罗 |
[04:57] | We’re here on the commander’s orders. | 我们只是奉了司令官的命令行事 |
[05:00] | I agreed to nothing. | 我本人不接受 |
[05:04] | Please. We’ll begin in a moment. | 这边请 我们马上开始 |
[05:11] | Well, it’s a start. | 这是个开始 |
[05:13] | It’s a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[05:15] | I convinced Abby to release you. | 我好不容易才让艾比放了你 |
[05:17] | Don’t make me regret that. | 不要让我为此后悔 |
[05:23] | Let me tell you how this ends, Marcus. | 我来告诉你最后是什么下场吧 马库斯 |
[05:27] | Either we lose and Mount Weather kills us all | 我们输了 然后被韦瑟山的人斩尽杀绝 |
[05:30] | or we win and our new friends do. | 或者我们赢了 然后被新朋友斩尽杀绝 |
[05:35] | I thought you had faith. | 我以为你有信心 |
[05:36] | This is their land, | 这是他们的地盘 |
[05:38] | and believing that they’ll let us live here happily ever after | 相信他们会让我们在这里幸福地生活下去 |
[05:42] | isn’t faith. | 这不是有信心 |
[05:43] | It’s stupidity. | 是愚蠢 |
[05:44] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[05:46] | It’s common sense. | 这是常理 |
[05:48] | There’s enough here for everyone. | 这里的资源足够所有人使用了 |
[05:50] | We just need to make them see | 我们只要让他们明白 |
[05:51] | that it’s in their interest to share, | 资源共享对他们来说是有益的 |
[05:56] | and that starts today. | 而这将始于今天 |
[06:18] | All right. Quiet down. | 好了 安静 |
[06:23] | Indra, please. | 因陀罗 请 |
[06:30] | Don’t worry. My shock baton has got your back. | 别担心 有我的电棍保护你 |
[06:33] | How about you stick it up your ass instead? | 不如你把它戳到你屁眼里如何 |
[06:37] | I know we don’t have a lot in common, | 我知道我们有很多不同 |
[06:41] | but we do have a common enemy and a common goal. | 但我们有相同的敌人和目标 |
[06:45] | For us to reach it, | 为了达成我们的目标 |
[06:47] | to get our people out of Mount Weather, | 为了解救出我们在韦瑟山的同伴们 |
[06:50] | we need to work together… | 我们要同心协力 |
[06:59] | Our survival depends on us sharing your knowledge… | 我们的生存建立在我们共享信息… |
[07:02] | Do you got a problem? | 你有什么事吗 |
[07:07] | I’m sorry, man. I don’t speak grounder. | 不好意思 哥们 我不会说地表语 |
[07:13] | Mr. Murphy, apologize to that man. | 墨菲先生 跟那位先生道歉 |
[07:17] | For what? | 为什么 |
[07:19] | He was the one who came at me. | 是他先来挑衅我的 |
[07:20] | Two days’ work detail. | 两天劳动惩罚 |
[07:21] | Work detail? I just told you, I didn’t do– | 劳动惩罚 我说了我没… |
[07:22] | Care to make it 3? | 你是要三天吗 |
[07:32] | You’re gonna burn just like your friend. | 你会像你朋友一样被烧死的 |
[07:36] | Murphy! | 墨菲 |
[07:38] | Murphy, back off! Murphy, stop! | 墨菲 后退 墨菲 停下 |
[07:47] | Knock it off. | 走开 |
[07:50] | Stop! | 停下 |
[08:37] | This argument is a waste of time. | 争来争去简直浪费时间 |
[08:39] | It is simple. They can’t breathe our air. | 很简单 他们不能跟我们呼吸一样的空气 |
[08:42] | Why not just open the door and be done with it? | 不如直接打开门 一切都解决了 |
[08:45] | Let them burn. | 烧死他们 |
[08:45] | Burn them. Burn them! | 烧死他们 烧死他们 |
[08:47] | No, because they have a containment system, | 不行 他们有隔离系统 |
[08:50] | multiple airlocks just like we had on the Ark. | 就像我们方舟上的气闸 |
[08:52] | Our inside man can shut that down. | 我们的内应能关上它们 |
[08:54] | If he gets inside. | 前提是他能潜进去 |
[08:56] | What if we shut it down from the outside? | 如果我们从外部关闭呢 |
[08:59] | You say the dam gives them power. | 你说过 他们用水坝供电 |
[09:01] | Let’s take that away. | 我们把它破坏掉 |
[09:03] | That dam withstood a nuclear war, Commander. | 那个大坝从核战中保留了下来 司令 |
[09:06] | I highly doubt– | 我非常怀疑… |
[09:08] | All she offers is no. | 反正她就是什么都不行 |
[09:11] | Quint… | 奎恩特 |
[09:16] | Apologies, Commander, but the biggest army | 抱歉 司令 但迄今为止我们最强的军队 |
[09:19] | we’ve ever had waits for us to give it a mission. | 正在等我们给他们任务 |
[09:22] | The longer that takes, the more of our people | 我们在这里花的时间越久 |
[09:24] | die inside that mountain. | 我们死在山里的同伴就越多 |
[09:26] | It’s the same for all of us. | 这对我们来说都是一样的 |
[09:27] | We’ve lost thousands. | 我们失去上千人了 |
[09:29] | How many have you lost, girl? | 你们失去了多少 姑娘 |
[09:32] | She says she has a plan. | 她说她有计划 |
[09:34] | I say waiting for one man to get inside | 我觉得等一个人潜入内部 |
[09:38] | is not a very good one. | 不是个好主意 |
[09:39] | I agree with Quint. We have an army. | 我同意奎恩特 我们有军队 |
[09:42] | Let’s use it. | 我们就要用它 |
[09:43] | We will, after Bellamy lowers their defenses, | 我们会用的 但要先等贝拉米降低他们的防御 |
[09:46] | turns off the acid fog. | 关掉他们的酸雾 |
[09:48] | I don’t care how many men you have. | 我不管你们有多少人 |
[09:51] | If you can’t get to your enemy, you can’t win. | 如果不能接近敌人 你们就赢不了 |
[09:53] | You are the enemy. | 你才是敌人 |
[09:56] | I’m sorry. Have I done something to offend you? | 抱歉 是我做了什么冒犯你的事吗 |
[10:01] | Yes. | 有 |
[10:02] | You burned my brother alive in a ring of fire. | 你用一圈火焰烧死了我的弟弟 |
[10:12] | He shouldn’t have attacked my ship. | 他不该袭击我们的船 |
[10:14] | You’re very brave under the Commander’s protection, | 你有司令官的保护 就狗仗人势了 |
[10:16] | aren’t you? | 是吧 |
[10:40] | Quint is right. | 奎恩特说得对 |
[10:42] | Waiting for Bellamy is not a plan. | 等着贝拉米可不是计划 |
[10:45] | It’s a prayer, | 而是祈祷 |
[10:47] | one that’s not likely to be answered. | 一个不太会应验的祈祷 |
[10:49] | Excuse me. I need some air. | 不好意思 我需要透透气 |
[11:07] | The mountain has many eyes | 从这里到隧道 |
[11:08] | between here and the tunnels. | 会有很多山地人的眼线 |
[11:11] | From now on, details must be exact. | 从现在开始 必须事事小心 |
[11:13] | What if we run into real Reapers? | 如果我们真遇到索命者怎么办 |
[11:15] | Won’t they wonder where you’ve been? | 他们不会奇怪你去哪里了吗 |
[11:16] | All they see is the red. | 他们的眼里只有红色药水 |
[11:20] | Once you take it, nothing else matters, | 只要一针下去 其他都不重要了 |
[11:22] | just how you’ll get more. | 你只想得到更多 |
[11:24] | How much do you remember from when you were on it? | 你还记得多少索命者的事 |
[11:28] | Everything. | 什么都记得 |
[11:31] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[11:53] | Not so brave, are you now, sky girl? | 现在没那么勇敢了吧 天空小妞 |
[12:24] | Impressive, aren’t they? | 是不是很了不起 |
[12:29] | What doesn’t kill them | 杀不死他们的 |
[12:31] | makes them stronger. | 会让他们更强大 |
[12:39] | I am. | 我 |
[12:44] | We’re supposed to train together, right? | 我们本该一起训练的 对吧 |
[12:47] | Only warriors train here. | 只有战士在这里训练 |
[12:52] | I saved your life. | 我救过你一命 |
[12:53] | And now I’m saving yours. | 所以我现在是在救你 |
[13:11] | Oh, Byrne, thank god. Quint– | 拜恩 谢天谢地 奎恩特… |
[13:17] | Save yourself. | 快逃 |
[13:35] | Save your bullets for the Grounders. | 留着子弹去对付地表人 |
[13:38] | I take it you don’t approve. | 看来你并不赞同 |
[13:42] | I asked you a question. | 我问你话呢 |
[13:44] | Who cares what I think? | 谁会在乎我怎么想 |
[13:46] | I do… | 我在乎 |
[13:49] | Or I wouldn’t have asked. | 否则我就不会问了 |
[13:50] | I think the Grounders can go to hell. | 我觉得地表人可以去死 |
[13:54] | I got you off work detail. | 你可以不用接受劳动惩罚了 |
[13:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:01] | You knew my son… | 你认识我儿子… |
[14:06] | And I’d like you to take me to his grave. | 我希望你带我去他的坟墓 |
[14:11] | Now that there’s a truce, | 既然现在休战 |
[14:14] | it’s safe for me to go and say good-bye. | 我可以去和他告个别 |
[14:15] | Well, then you can get someone else to take you. | 你可以请别人带你去 |
[14:17] | I’m told the graves are unmarked. | 听说坟墓是没有标记的 |
[14:21] | You can show me which is his. | 你能告诉我哪个是他的 |
[14:26] | Can hold the mop… | 你的手可以拿拖把… |
[14:30] | Or you can hold the gun. | 也可以拿枪 |
[14:51] | Easy. Control your breathing. | 放松 控制自己的吐息 |
[14:54] | Squeeze the trigger. Don’t pull it. | 用力扣扳机 不是慢慢压 |
[14:56] | Sir, we got an audience. | 有人来看了 |
[15:04] | Hold your fire. | 别开枪了 |
[15:09] | Keep a solid stance. | 站好 |
[15:11] | Observe. | 看着 |
[15:20] | Would you like to try? | 要试试吗 |
[15:24] | I could teach you. Your enemy has guns. | 我可以教你 你的敌人有枪 |
[15:28] | So should you. | 你也应该有 |
[15:36] | It’s all right. I offered. | 没关系 是我主动说的 |
[15:38] | We don’t need your weapons. | 我们不需要你的武器 |
[15:41] | Back to training, all of you. | 都回去训练 快点 |
[15:48] | Guns could keep them alive. | 枪支可以让他们活下来 |
[15:51] | It’s like they’re afraid of them. | 他们好像害怕枪 |
[15:53] | They are. | 确实 |
[15:54] | Legend has it, if a Grounder picks up a gun, | 据说 如果一个地表人拿起枪 |
[15:56] | even to shoot another Grounder, | 哪怕是为了射杀地表人 |
[15:58] | Mount Weather will wipe out their entire village. | 韦瑟山的人都会杀光他们整个村子 |
[16:02] | Can’t have your blood supply defending themselves, right? | 血库怎么能有反击能力呢 |
[16:08] | If we don’t arm them, | 如果不给他们武器 |
[16:11] | we can’t win. | 就赢不了 |
[16:13] | Like hell, we can’t. | 绝对赢不了 |
[16:18] | We don’t know enough about these people. | 我们还不够了解这些人 |
[16:21] | She sure seems to. | 而她似乎很了解 |
[16:32] | For my brother. | 为了我弟弟 |
[16:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:47] | Where’s your guard? | 你的守卫呢 |
[16:48] | He killed her. | 他杀了她 |
[17:02] | The kill is yours, Clarke. | 你来杀他吧 克拉克 |
[17:19] | What is that? | 什么声音 |
[17:21] | Pauna. | 宝拉 |
[17:26] | Run! | 快跑 |
[17:45] | We need to hide. This way. I found something. | 我们得躲起来 这边 好像有地方 |
[18:02] | What is this place? | 这里是什么地方 |
[18:04] | It’s her feeding ground. | 是它进食的地方 |
[18:11] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[18:59] | Run! | 快跑 |
[19:32] | Uh! Leave me! | 别管我了 |
[19:33] | No way. | 不可能 |
[19:52] | Ok. Hold on. | 等等 |
[19:54] | Give me your sword. | 把你的剑给我 |
[20:08] | This is extraordinary, isn’t it? | 这里的一切都非常神奇吧 |
[20:11] | Oh, just give it a few days. | 过几天你就不觉得新鲜了 |
[20:14] | I may not know everything that happened | 虽然我来这里之前 |
[20:16] | before I got down here, but I do know something | 并不是很了解 但是我能理解 |
[20:18] | about what you’re feeling, son. | 你现在的感受 孩子 |
[20:22] | Don’t call me that. I’m nobody’s son. | 别这么叫我 我不是谁的孩子 |
[20:27] | You made sure of that. | 是你让我成了孤儿 |
[20:30] | I remember your father. | 我记得你父亲 |
[20:32] | Yeah, right. | 是吗 |
[20:35] | Alex Murphy– | 艾里克斯·墨菲 |
[20:37] | Convicted of theft of rationed medicine. | 犯下偷窃配给药品的罪行 |
[20:40] | He stole it to take care of you. | 他是为照顾你而偷窃的 |
[20:45] | I remember them all. | 我记得所有人 |
[20:53] | We’re here– home sweet home. | 我们到了 回家真好啊 |
[21:03] | Graveyard is this way. | 墓地在这边 |
[21:25] | Come on. Let’ do this. | 来吧 我们上吧 |
[21:57] | You about done? | 你完事了吗 |
[22:00] | We got to be heading back. | 我们得回去了 |
[22:02] | How well did you know him? | 你有多了解他 |
[22:04] | Well enough to be hung for his murder. | 他的死我也有份 |
[22:08] | Clarke sugar-coated it for you, didn’t she? | 克拉克粉饰太平来着 对吧 |
[22:15] | What happened to my son? | 我儿子到底发生了什么事 |
[22:19] | 12-year-old girl stabbed him | 一个十二岁的女孩捅了他的脖子 |
[22:20] | in the neck with the knife she took from me. | 用的是我给她的刀 |
[22:26] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么那么做 |
[22:28] | She couldn’t kill you. | 因为她杀不了你 |
[22:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:33] | So you got a lot of blood | 所以你的双手 |
[22:34] | on your hands, Chancellor. | 沾满了鲜血 法官 |
[22:36] | Every single one of them, | 要不是因为你把我们送到这里来 |
[22:37] | including your son, would still be alive | 他们中每一个人 |
[22:39] | if you hadn’t sent us down here. | 包括你儿子 都还会活着 |
[22:43] | If I didn’t send you, they would have died | 如果我没有送你们过来 他们会在方舟上 |
[22:45] | on the ark with the rest of us, | 和我们剩下的人一起等死 |
[22:47] | And we would have never known | 而我们永远不会知道 |
[22:48] | that earth was survivable. | 地球上是可以生存的 |
[22:51] | Their sacrifice is why we are here. | 我们在这里多亏了他们的牺牲 |
[22:55] | Good can come out of even the darkest acts, John. | 哪怕最黑暗的举动也可能带来好结果 约翰 |
[23:12] | Camp you is that way. | 营地在那个方向 |
[23:14] | We’ll rest at the dropship for a while. | 我们在运输船那儿休息一会 |
[23:20] | Suit yourself. | 随你吧 |
[23:50] | Time for one more? | 还有时间再练一次吗 |
[23:51] | Step aside, sky girl. We’re hungry. | 靠边站 天空女孩 我们饿了 |
[23:54] | Make me. | 用拳头说话吧 |
[24:00] | Fio… | 费欧 |
[24:01] | Give this girl what she wants. | 陪这女孩练练 |
[24:22] | – Sir? – It’s all right. | -先生 -没事的 |
[24:25] | Let it go. | 静观其变 |
[24:28] | Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[24:42] | Hey, are you gonna give up that easily? | 这么轻易就放弃吗 |
[24:44] | She wants more, oblige her. | 她还想打 满足她 |
[24:58] | Indra, stop this. | 因陀罗 停下 |
[26:12] | I got you. | 我来扶你 |
[26:17] | I got you. | 我来扶你 |
[26:19] | What are you trying to prove? | 你想要证明什么 |
[26:24] | What doesn’t kill you | 杀不死你的 |
[26:26] | makes you stronger. | 会让你更强大 |
[26:35] | You should’ve left me behind. | 你应该丢下我的 |
[26:38] | Now two will die here instead of one. | 现在我们两个都会死 |
[26:43] | I’m still new to your culture, | 我对你们的文化不够了解 |
[26:44] | but when someone saves your life, | 但一旦有人救了你 |
[26:47] | my people say thank you. | 我的同伴会感谢 |
[26:50] | I’m serious, Clarke. | 我是认真的 克拉克 |
[26:54] | To lead well, you must make hard choices. | 一个好领导 必须做出艰难的选择 |
[27:00] | Hard choices? You’re telling me that? | 艰难的选择 你跟我说吗 |
[27:04] | I’ve seen your strength–it’s true– | 我见识过你的厉害 不错 |
[27:06] | but now you waver. | 但你现在动摇了 |
[27:08] | You couldn’t kill Quint, | 你杀不了奎恩特 |
[27:10] | couldn’t leave me to die. | 没法丢下我去死 |
[27:12] | That was weakness. | 这是弱点 |
[27:14] | I thought love was weakness. | 我以为爱是弱点 |
[27:17] | Mockery is not the product | 嘲讽可表现不出 |
[27:18] | of a strong mind, Clarke. | 你的心智强大 克拉克 |
[27:21] | You want to know why I saved you? | 想知道为什么我救了你吗 |
[27:23] | Because I need you. | 因为我需要你 |
[27:26] | God forbid one of your generals becomes commander. | 不能让其他人成为司令官 |
[27:29] | You may be heartless, Lexa, | 莱克萨 你也许无情 |
[27:31] | but at least you’re smart. | 但至少很聪明 |
[27:36] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[27:38] | My spirit will choose | 我的灵魂会 |
[27:39] | much more wisely than that. | 做出更明智的选择 |
[27:42] | Your spirit? | 你的灵魂 |
[27:43] | When I die, my spirit will find | 我死去后 我的灵魂会找到 |
[27:45] | the next commander. | 下一任司令官 |
[27:48] | Reincarnation. | 转世 |
[27:50] | That’s how you became commander. | 你就是这么成为司令官的 |
[27:52] | How are your leaders chosen? | 你们的领导者是如何选出的 |
[28:01] | It found us. | 它发现我们了 |
[28:07] | Don’t be afraid, Clarke. | 别怕 克拉克 |
[28:09] | Death is not the end. | 死亡不是终结 |
[28:10] | We are not dying here. | 我们不能死在这里 |
[28:13] | I need your spirit to stay where it is. | 我需要你的灵魂留在体内 |
[28:15] | Then get ready to fight. He’s coming in. | 那准备迎战 它要进来了 |
[28:19] | Maybe we let it in. | 也许我们该让它进来 |
[28:21] | Over here. | 过来 |
[28:24] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[28:28] | Go! | 快走 |
[28:35] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:56] | What do you want? | 你来做什么 |
[28:58] | You fought like a child today– | 你今天格斗的时候像个孩子 |
[29:01] | All aggression, no thought, | 不加思索 只顾攻击 |
[29:03] | no defense, always leaving yourself exposed, | 毫无防守 不断暴露缺点给对方 |
[29:07] | revealing your next move before each strike. | 透露自己下一步的行动 |
[29:09] | Ok. I know. I got my ass kicked. | 好了我知道了 我这是自作自受 |
[29:13] | That should make you happy. | 你应该挺满意的 |
[29:15] | It does… | 确实… |
[29:18] | because you did not give up. | 因为你没有放弃 |
[29:22] | Strength of spirit like that is rare. | 如此的毅力是很罕见的 |
[29:24] | It must be guided. | 应该得到指引 |
[29:29] | Do you know what a warrior’s second is? | 你知道战士的副手是什么吗 |
[29:32] | An apprentice. | 是徒弟 |
[29:34] | I can make you a great warrior, | 我可以将你打造成更优秀的战士 |
[29:36] | Octavia of the sky people, | 天空人奥克塔维亚 |
[29:38] | if you’re willing to do what it takes | 只要你愿意不惜任何代价 |
[29:39] | to become my second. | 成为我的副手 |
[29:43] | What’s in it for you? | 这对你有什么好处 |
[29:44] | First lesson– never question me. | 第一课 永远不要质疑我 |
[29:57] | Ok. | 好 |
[30:01] | – I’m in. – Good. | -我愿意 -很好 |
[30:03] | We’ll start tomorrow. | 我们明天开始 |
[30:20] | You sure? You must be hungry. | 你确定 你一定饿了 |
[30:21] | No one gives anything | 没有人的给予 |
[30:22] | without expecting something in return. | 是不计回报的 |
[30:27] | That’s a cynical way to go through life, John. | 你的人生观很愤世嫉俗啊 约翰 |
[30:30] | You pull me off work detail. | 你帮我摆脱劳动惩罚 |
[30:31] | You offer me food. | 你给我提供食物 |
[30:34] | Why are you being so nice to me? | 你为什么对我这么好 |
[30:36] | Everyone deserves a second chance. | 每个人都该有第二次机会 |
[30:41] | That’s why we sent the 100 | 所以我们当初才会 |
[30:42] | to the earth in the first place. | 将你们百子送至地球 |
[30:43] | What a load of crap. | 说得真是冠冕堂皇 |
[30:45] | You didn’t give a damn about us. | 你根本对我们不屑一顾 |
[30:47] | You still don’t. | 你现在依然如此 |
[30:48] | That’s why you’re not fighting for those kids | 所以你没有努力去救 |
[30:50] | in Mount Weather. | 那些困在韦瑟山的孩子们 |
[30:51] | I have to think of everyone. | 我得以大局为重 |
[30:54] | I know you don’t want to hear this, | 我知道你不想听这些 |
[30:55] | but sometimes you have to sacrifice a few | 但有时 你不得不牺牲少数 |
[30:58] | to save the many. | 来成全多数 |
[31:00] | Like I said, good can come | 如我所说 就算是最黑暗的举动 |
[31:03] | out of even the darkest acts. | 也可能带来好结果 |
[31:04] | Then you can take it from me | 那你记住我今天的话 |
[31:05] | that no good has come from any of this. | 这么做不会有好结果的 |
[31:08] | I was pardoned, slate wiped clean. | 我被赦免了 也洗心革面 |
[31:10] | I’m still treated like dirt. | 但大家还是把我当人渣 |
[31:12] | You made mistakes. So have I. | 你犯了错 我也是 |
[31:16] | Well, I’m nothing like you, Chancellor. | 我和你不一样 法官 |
[31:19] | No? | 是吗 |
[31:22] | We both should’ve died several times over. | 我们早该死很多次了 |
[31:25] | We both have suffered at the hands of the Grounders. | 我们都受到过地表人的严刑拷打 |
[31:29] | We both have been betrayed and imprisoned | 我们都被自己的同伴 |
[31:31] | by our own people. | 背叛和监禁过 |
[31:33] | So there’s no place for either of us, then. | 所以我们都没有容身之处了 |
[31:35] | Great. | 真是太好了 |
[31:37] | Thought you were supposed to be inspiring. | 我还以为你要鼓励我的呢 |
[31:41] | There is a place for all of us. | 有个地方 能容下我们所有的人 |
[31:48] | When I first landed on the earth, I met a woman | 我第一次着陆的时候 遇见了一个女人 |
[31:50] | who spoke of a place beyond the dead zone, | 她说在死亡地带的另一头 |
[31:55] | a place where everyone is accepted… | 有个地方能接纳所有的人 |
[31:59] | A City of Light. | 一座光之城 |
[32:02] | Heh. That sounds like a fairy tale. | 听起来像是个童话故事 |
[32:03] | Or a second chance. | 或是第二次的机会 |
[32:04] | You don’t even know if it’s real. | 你都不能确定这是不是真的 |
[32:05] | You’re right– I don’t–but I believe. | 你说得没错 我不知道 但我相信 |
[32:11] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[32:13] | Well, that’s good for you, Chancellor. | 这样对你也好 法官大人 |
[32:19] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[32:25] | I’m gonna find it, John… | 我会找到的 约翰 |
[32:30] | And once I do, | 一旦我找到了 |
[32:33] | I’m gonna come back and lead my people home. | 我会回来带我的同伴们回家 |
[32:53] | Why are we stopping? | 为什么不走了 |
[33:07] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[33:09] | A soon as they open the intake doors, | 他们一打开入口 |
[33:11] | we attack. | 我们就攻击 |
[33:12] | Do not let it close. | 别让门关上了 |
[33:14] | Once they’re all dead, you go in. | 等杀光了他们 你就进去 |
[33:15] | I’ll make it look like you escaped. | 我会伪装成你逃跑的样子 |
[33:19] | – Once you’re inside– – I know. | -你一进去 -我知道 |
[33:27] | Another raider party. | 又一支突袭队 |
[33:30] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[33:31] | We have to go back. It’s the only way. | 我们得回去 只有这个办法 |
[33:32] | Go back? No way. | 回去 不行 |
[33:33] | There’s 3, maybe 4. | 那里有三人 或许四个 |
[33:34] | We can fight our way through. | 我们可以打倒他们的 |
[33:35] | We’ll never get a better chance than this. | 这是千载难逢的好机会 |
[33:37] | I thought I could do this, but I can’t. | 我以为自己能做到 但我做不到 |
[33:39] | – It’s over. – No. It’s not. | -到此为止了 -不 还有机会 |
[33:41] | We can join them. Listen to me. | 我们可以加入他们 听我说 |
[33:44] | When they bring out the red, | 等他们拿出药 |
[33:45] | you grab it, and you run like hell. | 你就抢下来 赶紧跑 |
[33:47] | The reapers will go nuts, | 索命者会大发雷霆 |
[33:48] | The grounders will run, | 地表人会四散逃跑 |
[33:49] | and the mountain men have to deal with it. | 山地人就得想办法解决 |
[33:51] | No one will be looking for a grounder | 没人会去寻找一个 |
[33:52] | running into the mountain. | 跑进山里的地表人 |
[33:54] | I said no! | 我说了不行 |
[33:58] | Fight back. | 还手 |
[33:59] | They’ll think I’m trying to escape. | 他们会认为我想逃跑 |
[34:52] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[34:54] | Get strong. | 补充体力 |
[34:56] | Only then will we win this war. | 只有这样我们才能赢 |
[35:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:31] | You did this. | 这都是你的功劳 |
[35:34] | You’re welcome. Don’t blow it. | 不客气 别搞砸了 |
[35:40] | The boar put up more of a fight than you. | 野猪都比你身手好 |
[35:48] | I see you’re making friends. | 看来你已经交到朋友了 |
[35:57] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我做什么 |
[35:59] | What do you think is gonna happen | 等我们救回你的朋友 |
[36:02] | once we get your friends back? | 你觉得会发生什么 |
[36:04] | For now, we have a common goal, | 眼下我们目的相同 |
[36:06] | but one day, this war is gonna end. | 但终有一天 这场战争会结束 |
[36:10] | What then? | 到那时怎么办 |
[36:11] | Just get to the point. | 有话直说 |
[36:14] | We know so little about them. | 我们不了解他们 |
[36:17] | You’ve earned their respect. | 他们尊重你 |
[36:22] | I need you to be my eyes and ears. | 我需要你替我观察 了解他们 |
[36:26] | You’re asking me to be a spy? | 你想让我当间谍 |
[36:28] | I’m asking you | 我在请求你 |
[36:31] | to look out for your people. | 为你的同伴警惕留心 |
[36:35] | I am. | 我很留心 |
[37:04] | Glad you could make it. | 你们成功赶来真是太好了 |
[37:05] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[37:07] | We’re going to the city of light. | 我们要去光之城 |
[37:09] | You’re going now? | 现在就出发吗 |
[37:11] | There’s a million ways to die out there. | 你可能会死在路上 |
[37:14] | Well, if it’s not your time, nothing can kill you, | 如果大限未到 没人能害你 |
[37:17] | but if it is your time, it only takes one. | 但若大限已到 大不了就是小命一条 |
[37:20] | Right. You even have a map? | 是啊 你有地图吗 |
[37:23] | No. | 没有 |
[37:24] | Then how do you know where you’re going? | 那你们怎么知道往哪走 |
[37:26] | We don’t, but I will not be ruled by fear. | 我们不知道 但我不会被恐惧左右 |
[37:28] | You want to stop being treated like a criminal, | 你不希望再被当做罪人看待 |
[37:30] | then you have to stop thinking that that’s all you are. | 那你就得不再把自己当成一个罪人 |
[37:35] | Take this leap of faith with me, John Murphy, | 和我一起做出这个改变 约翰·墨菲 |
[37:38] | and let me show you there’s so much more | 让我带你去见识 |
[37:39] | for you than this. | 比这精彩万分的世界 |
[38:18] | It’s ok. | 别紧张 |
[38:21] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[38:24] | – How’s your arm? – Hurts. | -你的胳膊怎么样了 -疼着呢 |
[38:31] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[38:33] | That cage won’t hold forever. | 那个笼子困不住它 |
[38:35] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[38:42] | I was wrong about you, Clarke. | 我说错了 克拉克 |
[38:46] | Your heart shows no sign of weakness. | 你的内心一点也不软弱 |
[38:57] | The cage won’t hold. | 笼子困不住 |
[39:02] | I think I know how to take Mount Weather. | 我知道怎么打败韦瑟山了 |
[39:05] | We’ve been trying to get inside, | 我们一直想攻进去 |
[39:07] | but they’ve already let us in. | 但我们的人已经在内部了 |
[39:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[39:09] | Your army is already there | 你的军队已经锁在 |
[39:12] | locked in cages. | 那里的笼子里了 |
[39:13] | We just need someone on the inside | 我们只需要有个内应 |
[39:14] | to let them out. | 放他们出来 |
[39:16] | Bellamy. You have faith in him? | 贝拉米 你相信他吗 |
[39:20] | I do. | 信 |
[39:22] | I hope your faith is well-placed | 希望你没信错人 |
[39:24] | because if he can’t get inside, we can’t win. | 因为如果他没进去 我们就没有胜算 |
[39:27] | He will. | 他会成功的 |
[39:29] | Lexa, this is gonna work. | 莱克萨 这招肯定有用 |
[39:33] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[39:45] | Stay back, or you won’t get your dose. | 退后 否则就不打针 |
[39:56] | First dose up. | 第一针 |
[40:04] | Next. | 下一个 |
[40:08] | Harvest. | 收割 |
[40:11] | Next. | 下一个 |
[40:14] | Harvest. | 收割 |
[40:21] | Next. | 下一个 |
[40:25] | Come on. Next. | 快点 下一个 |
[41:08] | Harvest them all. | 全部收割 |
[41:10] | Come on. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |