时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Hundreds of your people | 你们有好几百人 |
[00:03] | are trapped inside Mount Weather. | 都困在了韦瑟山 |
[00:05] | My people are prisoners there, too. | 我的同伴也被关在了那里 |
[00:07] | The only way to save both our people | 拯救我们双方的唯一办法 |
[00:09] | is if we join together. | 就是我们同心协力 |
[00:10] | That leads to an antenna on the ground. | 这条线能连上地上的天线 |
[00:12] | We could send a message. | 我们能发出消息 |
[00:13] | This is Jasper Jordan. We need help. | 我是贾斯珀·约旦 我们需要援助 |
[00:15] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[00:16] | Without someone on the inside, an army is useless. | 没有人在里面 人再多也无济于事 |
[00:18] | You should go. | 你去吧 |
[00:19] | There’s a mine entrance | 这边有个矿山入口 |
[00:20] | closer to where the Reapers hand us over. | 距离索命者移送我们的地方更近 |
[00:35] | Harvest. Harvest. Harvest them all. | 收割 收割 全部收割 |
[00:39] | Get up. | 起来 |
[02:44] | Monty has been missing for two days, | 蒙蒂已经失踪两天了 |
[02:47] | Harper longer than that. | 哈珀失踪的时间更久 |
[02:49] | We’ll keep looking. We’ll find them. | 我们继续找 会找到他们的 |
[02:53] | We both know where they are. | 我们都知道他们在哪儿 |
[02:56] | Checked the harvest chamber last night. | 我昨晚去收获室检查过了 |
[02:58] | So check it again. | 那就再检查一次 |
[03:06] | They took my best friend. | 他们抓了我最好的朋友 |
[03:11] | All right. I’ll check again. | 好吧 我会再去一次 |
[03:17] | You have to look like there’s nothing wrong, | 你得表现得毫无异样 |
[03:21] | like everything is OK. | 就像什么也没发生过一样 |
[03:23] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:27] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别做什么傻事 |
[03:34] | It’s Ok. Everything is OK. | 没事的 一切正常 |
[03:37] | Everything is… | 一切… |
[03:41] | not OK. | 都不正常 |
[03:45] | Time to do something stupid. | 该是做傻事的时候了 |
[03:54] | Target acquired. | 目标已锁定 |
[03:57] | The riders from Tondc got here fast. | 唐家村的骑士来得挺快啊 |
[04:01] | They’re slowing down. | 他们正在减速 |
[04:07] | Make that stopping. | 停下来了 |
[04:10] | Hell, I could make that shot. | 我可以射中的 |
[04:14] | Check that. We’ll wait. | 先待命 我们再等等 |
[04:17] | Mom, why are we stopping? | 妈妈 我们为什么停下来了 |
[04:21] | You need to drink, too. | 你也该喝口水了 |
[04:22] | I’m fine. We’re almost home. | 我没事 我们就快到家了 |
[04:26] | Our scouts patrol these woods. | 我们的侦察兵在这片树林里巡逻 |
[04:27] | Be careful where you shoot. | 开枪的时候注意点 |
[04:29] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[04:30] | The Grounders listen to you. | 地表人愿意听你的 |
[04:33] | Lexa told them to. | 莱克萨让他们听的 |
[04:37] | We shouldn’t have stopped. | 我们不该停下 |
[04:38] | – Mount up. – Clarke… | -都上马 -克拉克… |
[04:40] | Mom, I need to get back to that radio | 妈妈 我得回到无线电那里 |
[04:43] | to see if Bellamy has made contact. | 看看贝拉米是否联系过我们了 |
[04:44] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[04:46] | I know you don’t think you need my protection anymore, | 我知道你觉得自己不再需要我的保护了 |
[04:49] | but you do. | 但其实你需要 |
[04:52] | You have to trust that I know what’s right for us. | 你得相信 我知道什么是正确的 |
[05:00] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[05:02] | Let’s move out! | 继续前进 |
[05:06] | There’s your shot. | 准备射击 |
[05:08] | Crosswind… 5 knots. | 侧风 5节[2.5米/秒] |
[05:16] | Mountain men. | 山地人 |
[05:18] | Go with her. | 跟着她 |
[05:26] | No. Her kill. | 不 让她来 |
[05:37] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 不要 |
[05:42] | Finish it. | 杀了他 |
[05:44] | Octavia, no. | 奥克塔维亚 不要 |
[05:46] | He’s from Mount Weather. We need to keep him alive. | 他是从韦瑟山来的 我们需要留活口 |
[05:48] | Check to see if he’s got a patch kit. | 检查一下他有没有修补工具 |
[05:50] | We’ve got to get him back to camp. | 我们得把他带回营地 |
[05:57] | It burns. | 烫死了 |
[06:05] | Please. | 救命 |
[06:09] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[06:15] | Clarke, you and Lexa were the targets. | 克拉克 你和莱克萨是他们的目标 |
[06:22] | We have to warn the commander. | 我们得提醒司令官 |
[07:07] | I can’t– I don’t understand you. | 我不懂 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[07:12] | Sky person? | 天空人 |
[07:21] | I take it no one has told you | 看来 你还不知道 |
[07:24] | we’re not enemies anymore. | 我们已经不是敌人了 |
[07:31] | I need to get out of this cage. | 我得从笼子里逃出去 |
[07:34] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[07:38] | And then I’ll kill everyone in this mountain. | 然后杀光这座山里的每一个人 |
[07:47] | President Wallace… | 华莱士总统 |
[07:50] | Can we talk? | 能谈谈吗 |
[07:52] | What’s on your mind, son? | 你想谈什么 孩子 |
[07:54] | My friends. | 我的朋友们 |
[07:58] | What about them? | 他们怎么了 |
[08:00] | Two of them are missing. | 他们中有两个人失踪了 |
[08:04] | One of them is Monty. | 其中一人是蒙蒂 |
[08:08] | Tell me where they are. | 告诉我他们在哪儿 |
[08:09] | Jasper, I don’t know what you’re… | 贾斯珀 我不明白你在… |
[08:11] | Stop lying. | 不要再撒谎了 |
[08:13] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[08:14] | You lied about there not being any survivors | 你谎称方舟空间站没有其他 |
[08:16] | from the Ark. | 生还者 |
[08:19] | You lied about Maya’s accident. | 你谎报玛雅的事故原因 |
[08:21] | I don’t even know how many lies you told about Clarke. | 我都不知道你编了多少关于克拉克的谎言 |
[08:24] | Please sit down, and we’ll… | 请坐下来 我们… |
[08:25] | No! | 不 |
[08:29] | You’re gonna tell me the truth. | 你现在给我说实话 |
[08:37] | Jasper, please | 贾斯珀 请你 |
[08:40] | put down the sword. | 放下手里的剑 |
[08:42] | Why should I, so I can disappear next? | 为什么 我好成为下一个消失的人了吗 |
[08:46] | Where are they? | 他们去哪儿了 |
[08:47] | I told you, I don’t know | 我跟你说了 我不知道 |
[08:49] | what happened to your friends. | 你朋友们发生了什么事 |
[08:57] | Do I look desperate to you? | 你觉得我看起来绝望吗 |
[09:01] | Because I’m feeling pretty desperate. | 我觉得自己已经孤注一掷了 |
[09:04] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[09:07] | I did lie to you about Clarke, | 关于克拉克和方舟生还者的事 |
[09:10] | about the survivors from the Ark, | 我的确是骗了你 |
[09:13] | and about what happened to Maya. | 还有玛雅的事 我也骗了你 |
[09:16] | I’m trying to protect you, Jasper, | 我那是在试图保护你 贾斯珀 |
[09:18] | all of you. | 保护你们大家 |
[09:19] | Where are they? Where the hell is Monty? | 他们去哪儿了 蒙蒂到底去哪儿了 |
[09:26] | This is not a toy. | 这可不是玩具 |
[09:44] | Yes, sir? | 总统先生请吩咐 |
[09:45] | Could you please find out where Dr. Tsing | 你能查一下晴医生 |
[09:47] | and my son are at the moment? | 和我儿子此刻在哪儿吗 |
[09:51] | Anything else, sir? | 还有其他吩咐吗 总统先生 |
[09:54] | Not presently. | 暂时没有了 |
[10:04] | Let’s take a walk. | 我们去散散步吧 |
[10:07] | Where? | 去哪儿 |
[10:08] | To find your friends. | 去找你的朋友们 |
[10:17] | Lock that down! Close the gate! Move! Move! | 落闸上锁 关上大门 快点 快点 |
[10:20] | Let’s go. Go. Move. | 我们走 走啊 快点 |
[10:21] | Jackson, we’ve got two patients. | 杰克逊 我们有两名病号 |
[10:23] | You’ve got the radiation burns, I’ve got the gunshot wound. | 你接手辐射烧伤的 我负责有枪伤的 |
[10:25] | Set him down. | 把他放下来 |
[10:27] | I need blood… O neg., a lot. | 我需要大量阴性O型血 |
[10:29] | This guy is from Mount Weather. | 这家伙是韦瑟山的人 |
[10:31] | We need to keep him alive. | 我们得留他一条活命 |
[10:34] | Lock him down. | 把他锁住了 |
[10:37] | There was a tear in his suit, but we fixed it in the field. | 他衣服上裂了个口子 我们在现场修补过了 |
[10:40] | Anything from Bellamy? | 贝拉米那边有消息吗 |
[10:41] | No. | 没有 |
[10:42] | Then why aren’t you at the radio? | 那你怎么不守着无线电台 |
[10:43] | Octavia just took my place. How about you back off? | 奥克塔维亚刚替了我的班 你就别管了好吗 |
[10:46] | No. Leave it on. | 别 别脱下来 |
[10:47] | It’s the only thing keeping him alive. | 这是让他活着的唯一办法 |
[10:48] | Well, how can we treat a guy if we can’t touch him? | 可如果碰都不能碰他 我们如何施救 |
[10:51] | I can rig up some scrubbers in the airlock. | 我可以在气闸舱简单做点防辐射的东西 |
[10:54] | Give me 20 minutes. | 给我二十分钟 |
[10:55] | Damn it. I’m losing him. | 真要命 他快不行了了 |
[10:59] | I need the blood now. Move. | 我现在就得输血 快点 |
[11:02] | Ok. Come on. Stay with me. | 加油 你可得挺住啊 |
[11:05] | Come on. Fight. | 加油 坚持 |
[11:14] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[11:29] | A killer lives while a warrior dies? | 让战士殒命而让凶手活着 |
[11:32] | This is your way? | 这就是你的带兵之道 |
[11:34] | I’m sorry, Indra, | 我很抱歉 因陀罗 |
[11:35] | but he can help us beat Mount Weather. | 但是他能帮助我们打败韦瑟山 |
[11:37] | Then let me make him talk. | 那我来让他开口说话 |
[11:40] | No. We’re not torturing him. | 不行 我们不能对他用刑 |
[11:43] | Clarke’s right. | 克拉克说的对 |
[11:45] | He might just talk because we saved his life. | 他也许会因为我们救他一命而开口的 |
[11:49] | You people are so weak. | 你们的人真是懦弱无能 |
[12:05] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[12:08] | He’s gonna need a transfusion with our blood. | 他需要我们的人给他输血 |
[12:11] | I’ll type him as soon as we can take off that suit. | 一旦能脱下他的防护服 我就给他测血型 |
[12:19] | Someone tried to kill you today. | 今天有人想杀你 |
[12:21] | It’s ok if you’re upset. | 如果你觉得心烦意乱是正常的 |
[12:27] | Just another day on the ground. | 不过是地面上普通的一天而已 |
[12:32] | I’ll be in engineering | 我要去工程室 |
[12:33] | waiting for Bellamy to radio. | 等贝拉米用无线电联系我们 |
[12:36] | Let me know when he wakes up. | 如果他醒了就通知我 |
[12:48] | Here they come. | 他们的人来了 |
[12:50] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[12:57] | Yeah. This one’ll do. | 这个人可以用 |
[13:07] | We got us a live one. | 这儿有个生龙活虎的 |
[14:15] | – Sergeant Lovejoy, hi. – Where’s Thorpe? | -拉夫乔伊中士 -索普呢 |
[14:17] | I need to go over the treatment schedule | 我得查一下治疗时间表 |
[14:18] | so I know how many cages to clear. | 好知道需要清洗多少笼子 |
[14:20] | – He just left. – Thanks. | -他刚走 -谢谢 |
[14:22] | I’ll try to catch him. | 我会尽量追上他的 |
[14:32] | She’s done an hour early. | 她比预期早完成了一个小时 |
[14:36] | 25-minute treatment. That’s got to be a record. | 二十五分钟完成治疗 破纪录了 |
[14:39] | You really need Thorpe now, huh? | 你真的要找索普了 对吧 |
[14:41] | – Yeah. – You know, I think he said something | -没错 -我好像听到他说 |
[14:42] | about going to the mess hall. | 要去食堂什么的 |
[14:45] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[15:56] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:01] | You’re from the Ark, aren’t you? | 你是从方舟来的 对吗 |
[16:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:10] | Do you know Jasper? | 你认识贾斯珀吗 |
[16:13] | Maya? | 玛雅 |
[16:17] | How about getting me down, Maya? | 不如把我放下来 玛雅 |
[16:28] | Lovejoy, hey. | 拉夫乔伊 你好 |
[16:31] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[16:31] | You’re not cleared for this facility. | 你没资格进入这间房 |
[16:34] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[16:39] | I just wanted to see what was so special about him, | 我只想知道他有什么特别的 |
[16:42] | but… | 但是 |
[16:46] | he’s dead. | 他死了 |
[16:53] | So he is. | 确实 |
[17:11] | You’re a brave girl coming in here– | 你来这里很勇敢 |
[17:17] | Don’t move. Don’t move! | 别动 别动 |
[17:21] | On your feet. On your feet. | 站起来 站起来 |
[17:33] | Stop! | 停下 |
[17:34] | Don’t. They’ll hear. | 别 他们会听到的 |
[18:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:38] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[18:48] | Hey, you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[18:53] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[18:59] | Help me get him undressed. | 帮我给他脱衣服 |
[19:02] | We need to get rid of the body. | 我们需要处理掉这具尸体 |
[19:21] | Raven did a good job. | 雷文做得好 |
[19:23] | The airlock is radiation-free. | 气闸舱里是没有辐射的 |
[19:28] | When will he wake up? | 他什么时候会醒 |
[19:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:32] | Soon. Our blood heals them. | 很快 我们的血液能治愈他们 |
[19:35] | It’s incredible. | 这太不可思议了 |
[19:37] | Yeah. That’s why the kids in Mount Weather are in trouble. | 对 这就是韦瑟山的孩子们有危险的原因 |
[19:41] | My kid is in trouble. | 我的孩子有危险 |
[19:46] | They tried to kill her, Marcus. | 他们想要杀了她 马库斯 |
[19:48] | They missed. Clarke is strong. | 他们失败了 克拉克很强大 |
[19:52] | She’s not that strong. | 她没那么强大 |
[19:54] | The Grounders look at her like she’s our leader, | 地表人觉得她是我们的首领 |
[19:58] | and now Mount Weather does, too. | 现在韦瑟山人也这么觉得 |
[19:59] | Clarke is holding this alliance together, | 克拉克在维持联盟 |
[20:02] | and without that, the war is lost. | 没有联盟 我们打不赢这场仗 |
[20:05] | I didn’t know I’d lose my daughter over it. | 可我不知道我会因此失去我的女儿 |
[20:45] | You’ve done enough. | 你做得够多了 |
[20:51] | You should walk away. | 你应该离开了 |
[20:52] | You don’t know where you’re going. | 你不知道该去哪 |
[20:53] | So draw me a map. | 那就给我画个地图 |
[20:58] | No. | 不 |
[21:00] | I’m in. | 我跟你一起 |
[21:07] | Ok. | 好 |
[21:11] | I need to get to the radio so I can contact Clarke. | 我需要找到无线电台 联系克拉克 |
[21:13] | We heard Jasper’s S.O.S. | 我们听到贾斯珀的求救信息了 |
[21:15] | I helped them set that up. I know where it is. | 我帮他们一起设置的 我知道在哪 |
[21:17] | Bellamy… | 贝拉米 |
[21:20] | your people are disappearing, | 你们的人在一个个消失 |
[21:23] | Two so far– Monty and Harper. | 到现在为止两个不见了 蒙蒂和哈珀 |
[21:26] | I thought they’d be in here, but– | 我以为他们在这 但是 |
[21:27] | I want to see the others now. | 我想看看其他人 |
[21:30] | The dorm is on the way to the radio. | 宿舍在去无线电台的路上 |
[21:32] | – Ok. – Wait. | -好 -等一下 |
[21:35] | Everyone here knows everyone. | 这里所有人都互相认识 |
[21:38] | Put this on. Roll up your sleeve. | 戴上这个 把袖子卷起来 |
[21:45] | Tracking chip. | 追踪芯片 |
[21:49] | It’ll trip alarms once we start moving. | 我们一旦开始移动它就会触动警报 |
[21:52] | We have to take it out. | 我们要把它取出来 |
[21:54] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[22:01] | How’d you know what my name was before I told you? | 你是怎么知道我名字的 |
[22:06] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[22:08] | Clarke said Jasper couldn’t stop talking | 克拉克说贾斯珀一直在说 |
[22:10] | about someone named Maya. | 一个名叫玛雅的姑娘 |
[22:19] | Put this in your cage. | 把这个放回你的笼子里 |
[22:32] | I’ll come back for you, I promise. | 我会回来救你的 我保证 |
[22:42] | Take me to my friends. | 带我去见我的朋友们 |
[22:53] | Please stop. She’s too weak. | 求你停下来 她太虚弱了 |
[22:56] | Don’t. Don’t. Not again. | 不要 不要 别再来了 |
[22:59] | No. No! | 不要 不要 |
[23:03] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[23:06] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[23:07] | Put that down. Get away from that girl. | 把它放下 离那个姑娘远一点 |
[23:10] | – Jasper. – Monty. | -贾斯珀 -蒙蒂 |
[23:13] | Release him. | 放开他 |
[23:16] | Open it. Open it! | 开门 开门 |
[23:21] | I was so worried. | 我好担心 |
[23:27] | The ground is our birthright. | 去地表是我们生来就有的权利 |
[23:30] | You can’t keep us from that. | 你不能剥夺这个权利 |
[23:33] | Watch me. Lock her up. | 你瞧着吧 把她关起来 |
[23:37] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[23:39] | Go back to the dorm and tell your friends | 回宿舍告诉你的朋友们 |
[23:41] | to pack their things. | 收拾好行李 |
[23:42] | You’re going home. | 你们要回家了 |
[23:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:47] | Take me to my son. | 带我去见我儿子 |
[23:49] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[24:03] | Please answer the question. | 请回答我的问题 |
[24:06] | Carl Emerson, | 卡尔·埃莫森 |
[24:08] | Mount Weather security detail. | 韦瑟山安保人员 |
[24:09] | As you already said. | 这你已经说过了 |
[24:10] | You don’t seem to be grasping the situation here. | 你似乎还没搞清楚状况 |
[24:15] | You should’ve died in the woods. | 你本该死在树林里 |
[24:18] | We saved your life. | 我们救了你 |
[24:21] | Why not help us bring an end to all this? | 为什么不帮助我们了结这一切 |
[24:29] | Carl Emerson, | 卡尔·埃莫森 |
[24:30] | Mount weather security detail. | 韦瑟山安保人员 |
[24:33] | He’s not gonna talk. | 他不会开口的 |
[24:35] | He will if we open the door. | 除非我们把门打开 |
[24:45] | We are not doing that. | 我们不能那样做 |
[24:48] | We need to know what he knows. | 我们得弄清楚他知道些什么 |
[24:51] | Vulnerabilities, troop numbers. | 防守薄弱点 军队数量 |
[24:54] | She’s right. Torture doesn’t work. | 她说得对 折磨他没用 |
[24:57] | Clarke, it could save your friends. | 克拉克 那样可以拯救你的朋友 |
[24:58] | I’m the Chancellor. | 我是法官 |
[24:59] | Then act like one. | 那就表现得像个法官 |
[25:01] | I told you I would support you as long as I believed | 我告诉过你 只要我认为你做的是对的 |
[25:04] | that you were doing the right thing. | 我就会支持你 |
[25:05] | I am, and if you disagree, | 我做的是对的 如果你有异议 |
[25:07] | convene a vote and take my place. | 召集投票 取代我的位置 |
[25:09] | I don’t give a damn about the title. | 我根本不在乎头衔 |
[25:12] | I just want to save our people. | 我只想拯救我们的人民 |
[25:14] | So do I. | 我也想 |
[25:22] | I want this man under 24-hour guard. | 我要这个人被24小时监守 |
[25:25] | Is that clear? | 听清楚了吗 |
[25:40] | 限制区域 仅授权人员进入 | |
[25:44] | There are 382 people inside this mountain. | 这座山里共有382个人 |
[25:47] | If any of them realize you’re not one of us, | 如果让任何人发现你不是我们的人 |
[25:48] | You’re dead. | 你就死定了 |
[25:52] | We’re on level two. The dorm is on five. | 我们现在处于第二层 宿舍在第五层 |
[25:54] | There’s a camera in the upper right-hand corner. | 右上方墙角里有摄像头 |
[25:56] | Keep your head down. | 把头放低点 |
[26:01] | Hold the elevator. | 让电梯等一下 |
[26:06] | Hey, Maya. | 你好 玛雅 |
[26:08] | You know, I missed you in my expressionists class. | 你没去上我的表现主义课啊 |
[26:10] | Yeah. I… | 是啊 我… |
[26:12] | I had some work to do. | 我有些事要做 |
[26:15] | Ah. I’ll get you the notes. | 我会把课堂笔记给你 |
[26:49] | Hey, you’re bleeding. You ok? | 你在流血 你没事吧 |
[26:53] | You were exposed. | 你暴露于辐射中了 |
[26:54] | We need to retrace your steps and find the breach. | 我们需要沿着你来的路找出缺口 |
[26:57] | You better go. | 你最好先走 |
[26:58] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[26:59] | This is my job. I’ll be fine. | 这是我的工作 我会没事的 |
[27:02] | Keep the handkerchief. | 手巾不用还我了 |
[27:12] | Eyes on the Ark camp, Sir. | 正在监视方舟营地 长官 |
[27:15] | Still no word from Emerson? | 埃莫森那里还没消息 |
[27:19] | There’s something wrong. | 事情有些不对劲 |
[27:22] | The team at Tondc hasn’t checked in, either. | 在唐家村的小队也没有答复 |
[27:27] | Everything ok? | 一切还好吗 |
[27:30] | Tell me Dr. Tsing was working alone. | 告诉我晴医生是擅作主张 |
[27:35] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[27:40] | We’ve accomplished great things. | 我们已经研发出了很棒的东西 |
[27:42] | You’ve accomplished nothing. | 你们什么也没研发出来 |
[27:44] | You’re a stain on our legacy. | 你令我们先人的遗赠蒙羞 |
[27:47] | Our legacy? | 先人的遗赠 |
[27:48] | We’ve been bleeding people | 我们几代人都是靠别人的血液 |
[27:50] | to stay alive for generations. | 来换取自身存活的 |
[27:53] | That’s our legacy. | 那就是我们的遗赠 |
[27:55] | What we’ve done is gonna get us | 我们的研究可以让我们 |
[27:56] | out of this prison. | 走出这个监狱 |
[27:59] | How could you not want that for us? | 你怎么可以不希望我们那样呢 |
[28:03] | You betrayed me. | 你背叛了我 |
[28:04] | You betrayed us all. | 你背叛了我们所有人 |
[28:07] | Take him into custody. | 逮捕他 |
[28:12] | I never wanted it like this. | 我一直不希望事情发展成这样 |
[28:16] | All I wanted was to give you your dream. | 我只想要让你实现梦想 |
[28:19] | I gave you an order. | 我给了你命令 |
[28:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:29] | They take their orders from me now. | 他们现在听我指挥了 |
[28:33] | Everyone wants to go to the ground. | 每个人都想到地面上去 |
[28:36] | You can’t blame them. | 你不能怪他们 |
[28:38] | Put my father in quarantine. | 把我父亲带到隔离区 |
[28:43] | Yes, Mr. President. | 遵命 总统先生 |
[29:18] | Yeah. I can totally replicate this frequency. | 是的 我完全可以复制出这段频率 |
[29:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:21] | If we can neutralize the Reapers, | 如果我们能控制索命者 |
[29:22] | the tunnels are an option. | 走隧道就是可行的 |
[29:24] | Get on it. | 抓紧干 |
[29:25] | You don’t need to give me orders, Clarke. | 你没必要对我下命令 克拉克 |
[29:26] | I got this. | 我会搞定的 |
[29:27] | Raven, any word from Bellamy? | 雷文 有贝拉米的消息吗 |
[29:30] | Nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[29:31] | Lincoln is still missing, too. | 林肯也依然不见踪影 |
[29:33] | He should be back by now. | 他现在该回来了 |
[29:34] | They’ll be ok. | 他们不会有事的 |
[29:35] | They better be. | 最好是这样 |
[29:37] | Your whole plan rests on Bellamy getting in. | 你把整个计划都押在贝拉米身上了 |
[29:39] | He will. | 他会成功的 |
[29:43] | Councilor Kane and Clarke Griffin | 凯恩议员和克拉克·格里芬 |
[29:45] | Please report to the south airlock immediately. | 请立即前往南气闸舱报到 |
[29:48] | We’ll finish this later. | 我们回头再说 |
[29:55] | Did he say something? | 他说什么了吗 |
[29:57] | No… | 没有 |
[29:59] | But his blood did. | 但他的血液中有发现 |
[30:01] | Jackson found genetic marker anomalies | 杰克逊发现了不同寻常的基因标记 |
[30:04] | that can only come from someone who was born on the Ark. | 这种标记只有诞生于方舟上的人才会有 |
[30:07] | It’s started. | 已经开始了 |
[30:10] | It didn’t come from the blood transfusion | 会不会来源于我们给他 |
[30:12] | – that we gave him? – No. | -输的血 -不会 |
[30:13] | I took the sample before that. | 输血前我就采集了样本 |
[30:14] | They’re bleeding my friends. | 他们在抽取我的朋友们的血 |
[30:17] | We don’t know that. | 我们还不确定 |
[30:18] | Yes, we do. | 不 一定是 |
[30:19] | We were genetically engineered. They weren’t. | 我们经过基因工程改造过 他们没有 |
[30:25] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[30:27] | Killing him. | 杀了他 |
[30:28] | Get out of my way, Kane. | 闪开 凯恩 |
[30:30] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[30:32] | Clarke… | 克拉克 |
[30:35] | You are not in charge here. | 这里不是你说了算 |
[30:39] | We do things my way. | 按我的方式行事 |
[30:53] | Ok. Come along. Inside. | 过来 进去 |
[31:00] | Homeroom has now begun. | 班会开始了 |
[31:02] | All students should now be in their classrooms. | 所有学生现在该去自己的教室 |
[31:07] | Come on. | 过来 |
[31:13] | Mister… | 先生… |
[31:15] | Are you on a Ground Unit? | 你是地表组的吗 |
[31:20] | My dad is training for a Ground Unit. | 我爸爸为了加入地表组正在训练 |
[31:27] | It’s pretty cool up there. | 那儿很酷的 |
[31:30] | I hope he makes it. | 希望他能成功 |
[31:52] | They’re just kids. | 他们只是孩子 |
[31:56] | What did you expect you’d find here? | 你指望在这儿能看到什么 |
[31:58] | Who’s gonna be my helper? | 谁要当我的助手 |
[31:59] | I want to help. | 我来 |
[32:01] | Me. Me! | 我 我 |
[32:02] | All right. Come up here. | 好啦 过来 |
[32:10] | All right. Listen up. | 好 听仔细 |
[32:11] | There’s gonna be questions, but there’s no time. | 大家一定会有疑问 但没时间了 |
[32:13] | We’re getting out of here. So pack your stuff. | 我们要离开这儿 打包好行李 |
[32:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:16] | What, they’re just letting us go? | 什么 他们让我们走吗 |
[32:17] | Yes, right now before they change their minds. | 是的 就现在 趁他们还没改主意 |
[32:20] | But, Jasper, what the hell is going on? | 贾斯珀 到底发生什么事了 |
[32:21] | They lied to us the whole time about everything. | 他们一直以来都在欺骗我们 |
[32:25] | What? What did they lie about? | 什么 骗了我们什么 |
[32:27] | The Ark is on the ground, and we’re not safe here. | 方舟在地面上 我们在这不安全 |
[32:32] | Do what he says. | 按他说的做 |
[32:35] | Now. | 快 |
[32:51] | There they are. | 他们在那儿 |
[32:57] | No! | 不 |
[33:00] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[33:01] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:02] | It’s not a breach, but it can’t be good. | 不是隔离失效 但肯定不是好事 |
[33:11] | Get me to that radio. | 带我去找无线电 |
[33:24] | This is Jasper Jordan. | 我是贾斯珀·约旦 |
[33:25] | We need help. 47 of us are trapped inside… | 我们需要援助 我们共有47人被困… |
[33:28] | We’re too late. | 太迟了 |
[33:29] | They’re already bleeding them. | 他们已经在抽他们的血了 |
[33:31] | They’ve taken Harper, and she may already be dead. | 他们带走了哈珀 她可能已经死了 |
[33:34] | We don’t know how much time we have left. | 我们不知道我们还剩多少时间 |
[33:35] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[33:37] | No. | 不 |
[33:39] | You don’t get to give up, Clarke. | 你不能放弃 克拉克 |
[33:42] | You killed Finn, and I didn’t give up. | 你杀了芬 我都没有放弃 |
[33:45] | I’m building a damn tone generator. | 我在造这个该死的模拟音频发生器 |
[33:47] | You do your job. | 你做好你的事 |
[33:48] | What is my job? | 我该做什么事 |
[33:49] | I don’t know, to come up with something. | 不知道 你自己想啊 |
[33:51] | I have tried. | 我尽力了 |
[33:53] | Camp Jaha, this is Mount Weather. | 亚哈营地 这里是韦瑟山 |
[33:55] | Can anyone read me? | 有人能听到吗 |
[33:57] | Holy crap. | 见鬼 |
[33:59] | Camp Jaha, this is Mount Weather. | 亚哈营地 这里是韦瑟山 |
[34:00] | Can anyone read me? | 有人能听到吗 |
[34:04] | Bellamy? | 贝拉米 |
[34:06] | Clarke? | 克拉克 |
[34:12] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[34:13] | I’m fine. That’s it for the good news. | 我没事 这是唯一的好消息了 |
[34:16] | We have to talk fast. Something has changed. | 我们得长话短说 情况有变 |
[34:18] | Jasper, Monty, everyone, they just locked them in the dorm. | 他们把贾斯珀 蒙蒂他们全都锁在宿舍里 |
[34:22] | But they’re alive, all of them? | 但他们都还活着 对吧 |
[34:25] | I think so, for now. | 目前来看是的 |
[34:27] | Maya says that they’re already using their blood, | 玛雅说他们已经开始用他们的血了 |
[34:29] | and things are gonna get ugly in here real fast. | 这里的情况很快就会急剧恶化 |
[34:33] | Maya is with you? | 玛雅跟你在一起吗 |
[34:34] | She helped me escape. If not for her, I’d be dead. | 她帮我逃了出来 要没有她我死定了 |
[34:40] | And, Clarke, there are kids in here. | 克拉克 这里面有孩子 |
[34:43] | We need a plan that doesn’t kill everyone. | 我们得想一个不赶尽杀绝的计划 |
[34:45] | Please tell me we have one. | 你快告诉我有计划了 |
[34:47] | I hear you, but we can’t do anything | 我知道了 但在你关掉酸雾之前 |
[34:49] | until you disable the acid fog. | 我们什么也做不了 |
[34:53] | Raven is gonna help you. | 雷文会帮你的 |
[34:54] | Got it. What else? | 收到 还有别的吗 |
[34:56] | You have to figure out a way | 你得想个办法 |
[34:57] | to free the Grouder prisoners. | 救出被囚禁的地表人 |
[34:59] | There’s a whole army inside that mountain, | 那座山里有一支军队 |
[35:01] | and they don’t even realize it. | 他们居然没意识到 |
[35:03] | Trojan horse. Good plan. | 特洛伊木马[内部颠覆] 好计划 |
[35:05] | What does Maya think? Is it doable? | 玛雅怎么看 这方法可行吗 |
[35:10] | She says it’s not a problem. | 她说没问题 |
[35:14] | Look. If I’m gonna pull this off, | 听着 如果要实施这个计划 |
[35:16] | I need you to buy me some time. | 你们得帮我争取点时间 |
[35:18] | It won’t be long before they realize | 我的这个假身份估计很快就会 |
[35:19] | I don’t belong here, and if that happens– | 被他们察觉 如果他们发现了… |
[35:21] | That can’t happen. | 决不能让他们发现 |
[35:23] | I’ll come up with something. | 我会想办法的 |
[35:25] | Come up with it quick. | 那最好快点想 |
[35:26] | Copy that, and, Bellamy… | 好的 还有 贝拉米… |
[35:29] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[35:31] | You came through. | 你成功潜入了 |
[35:34] | I knew you would. | 我就知道你能做到 |
[35:36] | All I’ve done so far is not get killed. | 我只是想方设法活了下来而已 |
[35:40] | Keep doing that. You’re up. | 继续努力 交给你了 |
[35:45] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做 |
[35:48] | Gonna keep them looking outside instead of in. | 让他们把注意力集中在外面 忽略里面 |
[36:57] | Don’t. | 别费力气了 |
[37:02] | Get dressed. You’re coming with me. | 穿好衣服 跟我走 |
[37:17] | Hey, look at this. They’ve got Emerson. | 快看 他们把埃莫森带出来了 |
[37:20] | Clarke, what are you doing? | 克拉克 你这是干什么 |
[37:23] | – Clarke, stop. – No. | -克拉克 站住 -不行 |
[37:25] | I’m letting the prisoner go. | 我要放了这个囚犯 |
[37:27] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[37:29] | He hasn’t told us anything yet. | 他还没有给我们任何情报 |
[37:30] | He doesn’t have to. He’s gonna tell them something. | 不需要了 让他给他们传信吧 |
[37:35] | Get the prisoner back to the airlock now. | 赶快把犯人带回气闸舱 |
[37:37] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[37:43] | You may be the Chancellor, but I’m in charge. | 虽然你是法官 但这里我说了算 |
[37:51] | Indra, tell your people to stand down | 因陀罗 让你的人退下 |
[37:54] | before this gets out of hand. | 以免大家失控 |
[37:57] | No. | 不行 |
[38:04] | People could get hurt. | 会有人受伤的 |
[38:07] | Not if you get out of my way. | 你让开就不会了 |
[38:11] | You need to trust that I know what’s right for us. | 你得相信 我知道什么是正确的 |
[38:21] | The Grouders trust Clarke. | 地表人相信克拉克 |
[38:27] | Maybe we should, too. | 也许我们也该相信她 |
[38:40] | Stand down. | 退后 |
[38:50] | Open the gate now. | 打开大门 |
[39:04] | Can you hear me all right? | 你能听见我说话吗 |
[39:05] | Because I need to make sure you get this. | 我得确保你听清楚我所说的 |
[39:09] | Loud and clear. | 听得清清楚楚 |
[39:11] | I have a message for your leader. | 帮我带句话给你们的首领 |
[39:14] | We’re coming for him. | 我们找他算账来了 |
[39:17] | You’re watching us, but you haven’t seen a thing. | 虽然你们在观察我们 但你们却没发现 |
[39:20] | The Grouder army is bigger than you think, | 地表人的军队远比你们想象得要壮大 |
[39:23] | and even if you could find it, | 就算你们发现了他们 |
[39:25] | your acid fog can’t hurt them, | 你们的酸雾也伤不了他们 |
[39:28] | and now, thanks to you… | 现在多亏了你 |
[39:33] | neither can the reapers. | 索命者也构不成威胁了 |
[39:37] | So you have one last chance. | 所以你们还有最后一次机会 |
[39:41] | Let our people go, and we’ll let you live. | 放了我们的人 我们就饶你们一命 |
[39:44] | It’s just that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[39:46] | I got it. | 知道了 |
[39:52] | It’s an 8-hour walk back to Mount Weather. | 回韦瑟山要走八个小时 |
[40:04] | You’re gonna do it in 6. | 我只给你六个小时 |
[40:06] | 6 hours? That’s not enough. | 六个小时 时间不够 |
[40:08] | How am I supposed to deliver your message? | 我死了怎么帮你传口信 |
[40:12] | That’s your problem. Now go. | 那是你的问题 走吧 |
[40:24] | Guard him. | 看好他 |
[40:26] | You want to explain to me how this helps my brother? | 你跟我解释一下 这要怎么帮助我哥哥 |
[40:29] | I just told him we have a secret army to worry about. | 我刚刚告诉他 我们有支秘密军队 |
[40:33] | The more they’re looking at us, | 他们投入越多精力找我们 |
[40:34] | the less they’re looking at him. | 他就越不容易被人发现 |
[40:38] | Bellamy is the key to everything, Octavia. | 贝拉米是成败的关键 奥克塔维亚 |
[40:41] | If he dies, we die. | 如果他死了 我们就完了 |