时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The 100.” | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | The only way to save both our people | 拯救我们双方的唯一办法 |
[00:03] | is if we join together. | 就是我们同心协力 |
[00:05] | Without someone on the inside to lower their defenses, | 没有人在里面 降低他们的防御 |
[00:07] | an army’s useless. | 人再多也无济于事 |
[00:08] | You should go. | 你去吧 |
[00:09] | I can get you through the tunnels. | 我能带你们穿过隧道 |
[00:23] | How about getting me down, Maya? | 不如把我放下来 玛雅 |
[00:25] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[00:29] | Take him into custody. | 逮捕他 |
[00:32] | I’m sorry. They take their orders from me now. | 很抱歉 他们现在听我指挥了 |
[00:34] | Put my father in quarantine. | 把我父亲带到隔离区 |
[00:36] | Yes, Mr. President. | 遵命 总统先生 |
[00:38] | They’re already using their blood, | 他们已经开始用他们的血了 |
[00:39] | and things are gonna get ugly in here real fast. | 这里的情况很快就会急剧恶化 |
[00:44] | No! | 不要 |
[00:46] | I have a message for your leader. | 帮我带句话给你们的首领 |
[00:48] | We’re coming for him. | 我们找他算账来了 |
[00:49] | Let our people go, and we’ll let you live. | 放了我们的人 我们就饶你们一命 |
[00:51] | It’s an 8-hour walk back to Mount Weather. | 回韦瑟山要走八个小时 |
[00:55] | You’re gonna do it in 6. | 我只给你六个小时 |
[01:58] | Sir, you’re too far… | 长官 你离… |
[01:59] | from the door, way too far. | 你离舱门太远了 |
[02:03] | Just breathe. Don’t worry about me. | 先喘口气 不用担心我 |
[02:06] | You did it, didn’t you, sir? | 你成功了是吗 长官 |
[02:09] | The marrow treatment, it worked. | 骨髓疗法成功了 |
[02:12] | We did it, Lieutenant. | 我们成功了 中尉 |
[02:24] | The ground is ours. | 我们要重返地面了 |
[02:34] | The ground is ours. | 我们要重返地面了 |
[03:09] | We’ve been locked up for hours. | 我们都被关了好几个小时了 |
[03:11] | If it was Bellamy… | 如果真是贝拉米… |
[03:12] | It was Bellamy. | 就是贝拉米 |
[03:13] | I’m telling you he’s here. | 我跟你说他就在这儿 |
[03:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:15] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[03:17] | I know what I saw. | 我亲眼看到了 |
[03:19] | Not again. | 不要啊 |
[03:21] | Back up, everyone. Back up. | 所有人退后 退后 |
[03:23] | Move! | 进 |
[03:30] | No, no! | 不要 不要 |
[03:31] | Get off her! | 放开她 |
[03:32] | No, not her. | 不 她不行 |
[03:33] | She needs more time to recover. | 她需要更多时间恢复 |
[03:35] | This one. | 带走他 |
[03:37] | No! Wait, wait! | 不要 等等 |
[03:39] | No, please! No! | 求你了 不要 |
[03:41] | Stop! | 站住 |
[03:42] | You can’t keep doing this to us. | 你不能一直这样折磨我们 |
[03:50] | President Wallace said we could go. | 华莱士总统说过我们可以离开的 |
[03:52] | That presidelace is no longer in command. | 那位总统先生已经不再当权了 |
[03:55] | He had to step down for health reasons. | 他由于身体原因不得不卸任 |
[03:57] | I’m sorry it has to be like this. | 事已至此 我深表遗憾 |
[04:02] | I hope you know you’re all incredibly special to us. | 希望各位明白 你们对我们来说无可替代 |
[04:10] | Clear out. Go. | 撤退 走 |
[04:22] | Has he checked in yet? | 他按时报到了吗 |
[04:25] | No. | 没有 |
[04:27] | You worried someone’s gonna try and take a shot at you | 你这是担心方舟上会有人 |
[04:28] | inside the Ark? | 给你来一枪吗 |
[04:32] | Wait outside, Ryder. | 到外面等 瑞得 |
[04:38] | Lexa’s orders. | 莱克萨下的令 |
[04:40] | Whatever, Clarke. | 无所谓 克拉克 |
[04:44] | He’s late. | 他晚了 |
[04:45] | What if something’s happened to him? | 他要是出了事怎么办 |
[04:47] | He’ll be fine. | 他不会有事的 |
[04:52] | You’ve been busy. | 你还挺忙的啊 |
[04:54] | Why are you focusing on the dam? | 你为什么要关注那个水坝 |
[04:59] | I told you acid fog was our priority. | 我说过了酸雾才是重中之重 |
[05:02] | Until Bellamy gets eyes on their dispersal system, | 贝拉米发现他们的酸雾扩散系统之前 |
[05:04] | there’s only so much I can do. | 我能做的也仅限于此 |
[05:08] | Fine. Tell me about the dam. | 好吧 跟我说说这水坝 |
[05:10] | Can we cut off their power? | 我们能切掉水坝电源吗 |
[05:11] | Maybe. I’m still playing with a few things. | 也许可以 我还有几个问题要解决 |
[05:15] | How many of these have you made? | 这东西你做了几个 |
[05:17] | Only two so far, but… | 目前只有两部 但是… |
[05:19] | Two? That’s not enough. | 两部 远远不够 |
[05:20] | There will be Reapers everywhere. | 到时候到处都是索命者 |
[05:22] | High-frequency tone generators don’t grow on trees, Clarke. | 高频音波发生器做起来可不容易 克拉克 |
[05:25] | Wick is scrounging for parts. | 威克在到处找配件 |
[05:27] | Raven, I am about to leave for Tondc, | 雷文 我就要动身去唐家村了 |
[05:30] | where Lexa and the heads of all 12 grounder clans | 莱克萨和十二位地表部落的首领 |
[05:33] | are waiting for me to tell them we’re a go. | 在那儿等着我去告诉他们可以出发 |
[05:36] | Only we’re not a go because they still have acid fog, | 但我们无法成行 因为酸雾还在 |
[05:38] | and we only have two tone generators. | 而我们只有两部高频音波发生器 |
[05:44] | Hey. We’ll be ready. We will. | 我们会准备好的 会的 |
[05:50] | Ark Station, do you read me? | 方舟空间站 听到吗 |
[05:53] | Anybody there? | 有人在吗 |
[05:56] | Bellamy, you’re late. | 贝拉米 你晚了 |
[05:57] | Every 3 hours means every 3 hours. | 说好每隔三小时就必须遵守 |
[06:00] | Are you through? | 你说完了吗 |
[06:04] | Have you found the source of the acid fog? | 你找到酸雾的源头了吗 |
[06:06] | No. That’s gonna have to wait. | 没有 还要再等等 |
[06:08] | What? No. Nothing is more important than that. | 什么 不行 没有什么比这更重要了 |
[06:11] | Our friends are. | 我们的伙伴更重要 |
[06:12] | They’re starting to take them from the dorm | 每隔几小时他们之中都有一人 |
[06:14] | one at a time every few hours. | 被带出宿舍 |
[06:17] | Taking them where? | 他们被带去哪里了 |
[06:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:20] | We tried to follow them, | 我们试图跟着他们 |
[06:21] | but they went to a classified level. | 可他们上了机密级楼层 |
[06:24] | Maya borrowed the schematics of the vent system | 玛雅从她上司那里借来了通风系统结构图 |
[06:26] | from her boss, and I’m still trying to find a way in. | 我现在还在努力找到一个入口 |
[06:30] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[06:31] | I think I found a path, | 我想我找到了一条通道 |
[06:32] | but it’s gonna be tight. | 但估计会挺窄的 |
[06:33] | Here’s the walkie Raven asked for | 这是雷文要的对讲机 |
[06:35] | and the earbud. | 还有耳机 |
[06:37] | We’re going to make him mobile | 我们得给他配移动设备 |
[06:38] | so he can talk to us from anywhere. | 这样他才能和我们随时保持联系 |
[06:42] | Bellamy, you have to find them. | 贝拉米 你必须找到他们 |
[06:44] | That’s the plan. | 我就是这么打算的 |
[06:46] | If you don’t, all of this is for nothing. | 如果你失败了 我们所做的一切都没有意义 |
[06:49] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[06:52] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[06:54] | I thought you are going to Tondc. | 你不是要去唐家村吗 |
[06:59] | Plans have changed. | 计划有变 |
[07:01] | I’m staying here. | 我要留在这里 |
[07:03] | The Commander’s expecting you. | 司令官还在等着你呢 |
[07:04] | Our people inside Mount Weather are in trouble. | 我们困在韦瑟山里的同伴有麻烦了 |
[07:06] | I’m not going anywhere until I know they’re OK. | 在确认他们没事之前我哪也不去 |
[07:08] | And what can you do for them from here? | 你待在这里又能为他们做什么呢 |
[07:11] | You’ll go to Tondc in my place. | 我要你替我去一趟唐家村 |
[07:13] | Lexa respects you. | 莱克萨敬重你 |
[07:15] | I’ll get there soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶过去的 |
[07:16] | Clarke, wait. | 克拉克 等等 |
[07:18] | Put it away. | 把刀收起来 |
[07:22] | Clarke, being a good leader | 克拉克 作为一个优秀的领袖 |
[07:25] | means knowing which battles to fight. | 意味着得清楚自己的战斗在哪里 |
[07:27] | And which to delegate. I know. | 还要擅于委派他人 我知道 |
[07:30] | Please, I need you to go to Tondc. | 求你了 我需要你去一趟唐家村 |
[07:35] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:37] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[07:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:44] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[07:46] | Kane will explain. | 凯恩会向你解释 |
[07:47] | Perhaps your mother should go. | 或许该让你妈妈去 |
[07:50] | She is still the Chancellor after all. | 毕竟她还是这里的法官 |
[07:54] | Which is why she’s needed here. | 所以这里需要她 |
[08:03] | Heavy lies the crown. | 欲戴王冠 必承其重 |
[08:05] | She shouldn’t be wearing the crown, | 这顶”王冠”不该由她来戴 |
[08:07] | and you shouldn’t be backing her up. | 而你也不该一味地支持她 |
[08:12] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[08:15] | A note. Thelonious is gone. | 留言 塞隆尼斯走了 |
[08:19] | He told Sinclair to wait two days | 他让辛克莱等两天 |
[08:21] | before giving that to us. | 再把这个交给我们 |
[08:24] | The City of Light. | 光之城 |
[08:26] | He says he’s coming back to save us, again. | 他说他会回来救我们的 还是这句话 |
[08:29] | He took 12 people, 12 guns. | 他还带走了十二个人 十二把枪 |
[08:32] | You can’t go after him. We can’t spare the men. | 你不能去追他 我们不能分散人手 |
[08:34] | Oh, don’t worry about it. | 这点你不用担心 |
[08:35] | Clarke wouldn’t let me even if I wanted to. | 就算我想这么做 克拉克也不会同意的 |
[08:44] | Godspeed, Thelonious. | 祝你好运 塞隆尼斯 |
[08:54] | Sir, do you recognize anything? | 长官 认出什么了吗 |
[09:03] | Their tent was near here. | 他们的帐篷当时就在这附近 |
[09:07] | I’m sure of it. | 我很确定 |
[09:16] | What’s the matter? You guys got someplace better to be? | 怎么了 你们还有更好的去处吗 |
[09:28] | You see anyone? | 看到什么人了吗 |
[09:47] | We mean you no harm. | 我们没有恶意 |
[09:50] | Do you speak English? | 你会说英语吗 |
[09:51] | What do you want? | 你们想要怎么样 |
[09:53] | Nothing. It looks like you could use a hand. | 没想怎样 看起来你需要帮助 |
[09:57] | What are you doing out here alone? | 你一个人在这里做什么 |
[10:04] | My brother and I were on our way to the City of Light, | 我和我哥哥原本打算前往光之城 |
[10:07] | and Wastelanders attacked. | 荒地掠夺者袭击了我们 |
[10:10] | They took our horse, all our water, | 他们抢了我们的马 我们的水源 |
[10:14] | everything. | 所有一切 |
[10:16] | They killed him. | 他们还杀了他 |
[10:20] | This cart is all I have left. | 这辆推车是我仅有的一切了 |
[10:23] | Give her some water. | 给她些水喝 |
[10:26] | Whoa, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[10:27] | We barely have enough for ourselves here. | 这点水我们自己都不够喝 |
[10:29] | Touch me again, and I’ll end you. | 再碰我一下 我就杀了你 |
[10:36] | In a noncriminal way. | 用合法的手段 |
[10:44] | It’s OK. | 喝吧 |
[10:59] | We’re on our way to the City of Light, as well. | 我们也正打算去光之城 |
[11:02] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[11:04] | Emori. | 艾默莉 |
[11:06] | Everyone in the dead zone | 死亡地带的每个人 |
[11:07] | is looking for the City of Light. | 都在寻找光之城 |
[11:10] | Almost no one finds it. | 几乎没人能找到 |
[11:13] | I can get you there. | 我可以带你们去 |
[11:16] | If you pull my cart. | 只要你们帮我拉车 |
[11:21] | Done. | 成交 |
[11:24] | Caspian, you’re on the first shift. | 卡斯皮安 你来轮第一班 |
[11:28] | Thanks for the water. | 谢谢你的水 |
[11:30] | It’s, uh– it was no problem. | 这…这没什么 |
[11:47] | OK. So tell us where you’re at now. | 好 现在报告你的位置 |
[11:50] | I’m at an intersection. Which way? | 我到了一个分叉口 走哪边 |
[11:54] | Ok. He just passed the air filtration system | 好的 他刚刚穿过这层楼的 |
[11:56] | on this floor, which puts him about here. | 空气过滤系统 所以他应该在这里 |
[12:00] | Bellamy, we think you’re close. | 贝拉米 我想你就快到了 |
[12:01] | The lab should be up ahead. | 实验室应该就在前面 |
[12:04] | Any chance you can be more specific? | 你们就不能给个明确的答复吗 |
[12:14] | Never mind. I got this. | 算了 我听见动静了 |
[12:36] | Is that a drill? | 是电钻的声音吗 |
[12:40] | Bone marrow extraction. | 骨髓提取器 |
[12:49] | You ready for the last treatment you’ll ever need, Lieutenant? | 准备好接受最后一次治疗了吗 中尉 |
[12:53] | You have no idea. | 早就等不及了 |
[12:54] | I’ve waited my whole life to breathe fresh air. | 我等了一辈子就为了呼吸新鲜空气 |
[12:57] | That’s Emerson. | 是埃莫森的声音 |
[12:58] | Let’s get back to this secret army that she claims to have. | 再跟我说说她提到的那支秘密军队 |
[13:02] | She tell you anything that might | 她有提到任何能帮我们 |
[13:04] | help us find it? | 找到它的信息吗 |
[13:07] | Stop drilling, please. | 别钻了 拜托 |
[13:09] | The window for extraction after death is incredibly short. | 人死之后 我们能提取到骨髓的时间非常短 |
[13:13] | I only need a minute. | 我只要一会儿 |
[13:15] | No, sir. Nothing about the army. | 没有 长官 她没提任何军队的事 |
[13:18] | She did say she was coming for you | 她只说她会来找你 |
[13:20] | and that if we let her people go | 还有如果我们放了他们的人 |
[13:22] | she’ll let our people live. | 她就会放过我们 |
[13:23] | It’s a little late for that. | 现在才说有点迟了 |
[13:27] | I’m sorry I failed, sir. | 很抱歉我任务失败了 长官 |
[13:29] | No, it’s ok. We’ll finish the job tonight. | 不 没关系 我们今晚就能结束任务 |
[13:32] | Whitman just radioed in. | 怀特曼刚发来报告 |
[13:34] | Apparently there’s a war council meeting | 似乎他们今晚要在某个村庄 |
[13:36] | happening tonight in one of their villages, | 召开军事会议 |
[13:38] | and all the leaders are gonna be there. | 并且所有领导人都会到场 |
[13:40] | Sir, I feel good. | 长官 我没事了 |
[13:41] | Let me take a team out and support Whitman. | 请让我带队出去支援怀特曼 |
[13:43] | No. He has less chance of being spotted if he’s alone. | 不 他单独行事反倒不容易被发现 |
[13:46] | Sir, Whitman’s good, | 长官 怀特曼是很厉害 |
[13:47] | but he can’t take out that many targets alone. | 但他一个人是无法解决那么多目标的 |
[13:50] | Which is why we’re gonna use a missile. | 所以我们打算动用导弹 |
[13:55] | This time, we’re not gonna miss. | 这一次 我们不会再错失良机了 |
[14:08] | Please tell me you heard all that. | 请告诉我你们全都听见了 |
[14:09] | We heard it. | 我们听见了 |
[14:10] | We have to warn them. | 我们得提醒他们 |
[14:12] | Did Kane take a radio? | 凯恩带着无线电吗 |
[14:13] | No. This is the only unjammed frequency. | 没有 这是唯一未受干扰的频段 |
[14:15] | We have to keep it open for Bellamy. | 我们得开着它保持与贝拉米的联络 |
[14:20] | If I leave now, I can make it there in time. | 如果我现在走 就能及时赶到那里 |
[14:22] | In time to be blown up, you mean. | 你是说及时赶到那被炸死吧 |
[14:24] | When I get back, I want to know | 当我回来时 我想知道 |
[14:26] | our friends are safe and the acid fog is down. | 我们的朋友都安全 酸雾也已退散 |
[14:28] | Can you handle that? | 你应付得来吗 |
[14:30] | Yeah, we can handle it. Go. | 行 我们能应付得来 去吧 |
[14:32] | Clarke, wait. | 克拉克 等等 |
[14:34] | Octavia was in Tondc when I left. | 我离开的时候 奥克塔维亚还在唐家村 |
[14:35] | Is– is she, um… | 她… |
[14:37] | She’s here. She’s safe. | 她在这里 很安全 |
[14:41] | Ok. Good. Be safe, too. | 太好了 你也要小心 |
[14:45] | I will. | 我会的 |
[14:46] | Octavia’s in Tondc for the meeting. | 奥克塔维亚为了会议去唐家村了 |
[14:49] | Why’d you lie? | 你为什么不说实话 |
[14:50] | Bellamy can’t be distracted. | 贝拉米不能分心 |
[14:52] | It helps no one. | 这对任何人都没帮助 |
[15:04] | Don’t get blown up. | 别被炸死了 |
[15:18] | Last time, they stepped foot here, | 上次他们来这里的时候 |
[15:20] | we were at war with each other. | 我们彼此还处于交战状态 |
[15:22] | Now the 12 clans fight together. | 现在十二个部落一起作战 |
[15:24] | Remember this day. You may never see one like it again. | 记住这一天 也许以后都不会再看到了 |
[15:29] | You haven’t heard a word I’ve said. | 你没仔细听我说话 |
[15:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:33] | Bellamy left Lincoln in the tunnels two days ago, | 两天前贝拉米把林肯抛弃在隧道里 |
[15:35] | – and he should be back– – Lincoln is no longer | -他也该回来了 -你不要再担心 |
[15:37] | your concern. | 林肯了 |
[15:40] | Look. I’ve done everything you’ve asked me to do, | 你的要求我都照做了 |
[15:42] | and I’ll continue to do so, | 而且我还会继续照做 |
[15:44] | but what you’re asking now is impossible. | 但你现在要求的事我办不到 |
[15:46] | I’m not asking. | 我没要求你 |
[15:48] | We’re at war, and a warrior does not mourn | 我们在打仗 战争胜利之前 |
[15:51] | those she’s lost till after the battle is won. | 战士是不会哀悼牺牲的人的 |
[15:57] | Go stand watch with the other seconds. | 去和其他的副手一起看守 |
[16:00] | Assassins from the mountain will try again. | 山地人的杀手还会再来的 |
[16:03] | We need to be ready. | 我们要做好准备 |
[16:10] | So I got to ask. | 我得问问 |
[16:12] | What made you ditch your home | 是什么原因让你抛弃家园 |
[16:13] | and risk your life to cross the beach from hell? | 冒着生命危险穿越地狱沙漠 |
[16:17] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要了 |
[16:20] | No. Come on. Take my mind off all the fun we’re having. | 不 说吧 别这么扫兴嘛 |
[16:25] | It wasn’t my decision to leave. | 不是我决定要离开的 |
[16:28] | Kicked out? | 被赶出来的吗 |
[16:31] | Ok. Now I’m interested. What’d you do? | 我开始感兴趣了 你干了什么 |
[16:34] | If I told you, you would not look at me the same. | 如果我告诉你 你就会以不同的眼光看我了 |
[16:37] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[16:40] | Then again, I might surprise you. | 我也许会让你出乎意料 |
[16:44] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[16:47] | How did you end up in the dead zone? | 你怎么会来到死亡地带的 |
[16:50] | I could tell you the gory details, | 我可以告诉你那些血淋淋的细节 |
[16:51] | but since you’re one of the few people on this planet | 但是既然此刻你是这个星球上 |
[16:54] | who doesn’t hate me at the moment, | 少数不憎恨我的人之一 |
[16:58] | I don’t think I want to blow it. | 我可不想把这事搞砸 |
[17:00] | Now I’m interested. | 现在轮到我感兴趣了 |
[17:04] | Ok. You really want to know? | 好吧 你真的想知道吗 |
[17:08] | I killed two people, | 我杀了两个人 |
[17:10] | tried to kill two more. | 还想再多杀两个 |
[17:12] | I had my reasons, but nobody cared. | 我是有原因的 但是没人在乎 |
[17:15] | I’m the bad guy. | 我是坏人 |
[17:19] | Told you I’d blow it. | 跟你说了我会搞砸的 |
[17:36] | My people saw me as a stain on the bloodline, | 我的族人把我看做是血统中的污点 |
[17:41] | something to erase. | 是需要被抹除的东西 |
[17:47] | Then screw them. | 那就别管他们 |
[17:50] | I wouldn’t cover it up. | 换做是我就不会遮遮掩掩的 |
[17:51] | I think it’s pretty badass. | 我觉得很棒 |
[17:54] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[18:02] | Get back! I said get back. | 退后 我说了退后 |
[18:04] | – Here we go. – Come on. Like we talked about! | -时机到了 -快点 照我们说好的做 |
[18:07] | Link up! | 集合 |
[18:13] | This one. | 把她带走 |
[18:14] | All right. Let’s go. | 好了 来吧 |
[18:15] | Everybody now! | 大家行动 |
[18:16] | Clear the way! | 开路 |
[18:23] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[18:23] | Are you trying to get yourself killed? | 你想害死自己吗 |
[18:26] | Bellamy? | 贝拉米 |
[18:26] | Just shut up and listen. | 闭嘴 听我说 |
[18:28] | They’re killing them. | 他们会杀了他们的 |
[18:29] | Next time they come, you have to fight back | 下次他们来的时候 你要更猛烈地 |
[18:31] | harder than this, do you understand? | 还击 明白吗 |
[18:33] | Here. Take this. | 给 拿着 |
[18:35] | Get everyone ready. | 叫大家做好准备 |
[18:36] | Ready for what? What’s the plan? | 做好什么准备 你有什么计划 |
[18:37] | I’m working on it. | 我还在想 |
[18:38] | Find Dante. He’s on our side. He’ll help us. | 去找丹特 他站在我们这边 他会帮我们 |
[18:41] | Ok. | 好 |
[18:42] | Everything OK over there? | 你那没事吧 |
[18:44] | Yes, sir. | 没事 长官 |
[18:47] | Help! | 救命 |
[18:51] | Help! | 救命 |
[18:53] | Please, let me go! | 求你放开我 |
[19:18] | Your evening meal, President Wallace. | 这是您的晚餐 华莱士总统 |
[19:42] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:44] | Jasper sent me. | 贾斯珀派我来的 |
[19:45] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[19:46] | Your son is killing my friends. | 你的儿子正在杀死我的朋友 |
[19:50] | I’m a prisoner, same as them. | 我和他们一样只是个囚犯 |
[19:54] | A prisoner who knows every inch of this mountain, | 一个知道山里每一个角落 |
[19:57] | every security measure. | 每一项安保措施的囚犯 |
[20:04] | Who’s helping you? | 是谁在帮你 |
[20:06] | That’s not important right now. | 现在这已经不重要了 |
[20:09] | After Clarke escaped, | 在克拉克逃离之后 |
[20:11] | I had all exits fortified | 我在所有的出口都加强了防卫 |
[20:13] | and put under extra surveillance. | 设置了额外的监控 |
[20:16] | My son has no doubt changed | 毫无疑问 现在我儿子 |
[20:18] | all access and entrance codes by now. | 更改了所有的出入口密码 |
[20:21] | Your friends will never even make it off of level 5. | 你的朋友是不可能离开五层的 |
[20:25] | I won’t let them die here. | 我不会让他们死在这里的 |
[20:28] | I’m sorry. I can’t help them escape. | 抱歉 我无法帮他们逃离这里 |
[20:38] | But I may be able to buy them some time. | 但我也许能帮他们争取点时间 |
[20:59] | Clarke, you made it. | 克拉克 你来了 |
[21:01] | I need you to take me to Lexa. | 我要你带我去莱克萨 |
[21:04] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:06] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[21:09] | Is Bellamy ready? | 贝拉米准备好了吗 |
[21:11] | Did he get the acid fog down? | 他把酸雾关掉了吗 |
[21:13] | He’s working on it. | 他正在努力 |
[21:21] | Whitman to Mount Weather command. | 怀特曼呼叫韦瑟山指挥部 |
[21:23] | Final target has landed. | 最终目标已经抵达 |
[21:24] | All targets accounted for. | 所有目标已确认 |
[21:26] | Copy that. Standing by for the president. | 收到 等候总统先生的指示 |
[21:31] | Clarke of the sky people has | 天空人克拉克的到来 |
[21:32] | honored us with her presence. | 兑现了她给我们的诺言 |
[21:35] | I’m sorry I’m late, commander. | 抱歉我迟到了 司令 |
[21:37] | You made good time. | 你来得正好 |
[21:38] | I assume the kids at Mount Weather are ok. | 在韦瑟山的孩子们还好吧 |
[21:40] | For now. | 目前还好 |
[21:42] | Can we talk in private? | 我们能私下谈一谈吗 |
[21:45] | Yes. This way. | 好的 跟我来 |
[21:59] | A missile? You’re sure? | 一枚导弹 你确定吗 |
[22:01] | Yes. We have to start evacuating now. | 是的 我们要立刻疏散 |
[22:05] | No. | 不行 |
[22:06] | What do you mean no, Lexa? | 你什么意思 莱克萨 |
[22:07] | If we evacuate, they’ll know we have | 如果我们疏散 他们就会知道 |
[22:09] | a spy inside their walls. | 山里有我们的间谍 |
[22:10] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[22:12] | We can’t risk it. | 我们不能冒这个险 |
[22:15] | What’s the point of having an inside man | 如果我们不能依据情报行动 |
[22:17] | if we can’t act on what he tells us? | 那要卧底有什么用 |
[22:19] | Is the acid fog disabled? | 酸雾解除了吗 |
[22:21] | Is our sleeping army uncaged? | 我们囚禁的军队被放出来了吗 |
[22:24] | Then Bellamy’s job is not done. | 那贝拉米的任务就没完成 |
[22:27] | Without him, we can’t win this war. | 没有他 我们赢不了这场战争 |
[22:29] | So what are you saying? | 那你说怎么办 |
[22:31] | We just do nothing, | 我们什么都不做 |
[22:33] | let them bomb us? | 让他们炸了我们吗 |
[22:37] | It will be a blow, | 爆炸的确会发生 |
[22:40] | but our army will be safe inside the woods. | 但是我们在树林中的军队不会有事 |
[22:43] | And it will inspire them. | 而且这能激怒他们 |
[22:46] | And what about us? | 那我们怎么办 |
[22:48] | We slip away right now. | 我们现在就溜出去 |
[22:52] | Put this on. | 把这个戴上 |
[22:54] | Lexa, wait. You don’t understand. | 莱克萨 等等 你不懂 |
[22:56] | I provoked Mount Weather. | 是我惹怒了韦瑟山 |
[22:58] | I sent a message to distract them from Bellamy. | 我捎口信分散他们对贝拉米的注意力 |
[23:00] | Clarke, sometimes, you have to concede a battle to win a war. | 克拉克 有些时候你必须弃车保帅 |
[23:03] | No. We can imform the leaders of the clans, | 不 我们可以通知各部落首领 |
[23:07] | pick a rendezvous point in the woods. | 在树林中选个集合点 |
[23:09] | Each of them can slip out separately. | 他们可以各自分散 |
[23:11] | And how many more people will they tell? | 他们又愿意告诉多少人 |
[23:13] | Where do we draw the line? | 而我们的底线在哪里 |
[23:15] | Well, then cancel the meeting, | 那就取消会议 |
[23:17] | start a fire, something! | 放场大火什么的 |
[23:18] | Clarke, we don’t have time for this. | 克拉克 我们没时间搞这些 |
[23:20] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[23:21] | This is wrong! | 这样是不对的 |
[23:26] | It’s also our only choice, and you know it. | 这也是我们唯一的选择 你心里清楚 |
[23:30] | You could have warned everyone up there, | 你本可以在外面就告诉他们 |
[23:32] | but you didn’t. | 但是你没有 |
[23:33] | You said nothing, not even to your own people. | 你守口如瓶 连你自己的同伴都没说 |
[23:38] | This is war, Clarke. People die. | 这是战争 克拉克 总会有伤亡 |
[23:43] | You showed true strength today. | 你今天展现了坚强的一面 |
[23:45] | Don’t let emotions stop you now. | 不要让情感阻碍你 |
[23:50] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[24:18] | Chancellor, look out! | 法官 当心 |
[24:22] | Hold your fire! | 不要开枪 |
[24:24] | – Wait! – Everybody put your weapons | -等等 -所有人把武器和补给 |
[24:26] | and supplies in the cart, | 放到推车里 |
[24:27] | and nobody gets hurt. | 没人会受伤 |
[24:29] | If we give you our supplies, we’ll all die out here. | 如果我们交出补给品 我们会死在这 |
[24:31] | If you don’t, you’ll die right here. | 如果不交 你们会立刻就死 |
[24:39] | Do as she says. | 按她说的做 |
[24:41] | Now! | 快 |
[24:48] | How’s your faith holding up, Chancellor? | 你的信念还坚定吗 法官 |
[24:50] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[24:51] | Unwavering. | 绝不动摇 |
[24:56] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不会想这样做的 |
[24:58] | Stop walking! | 别再往前走了 |
[24:59] | We all came out here searching for a better life, | 我们来这都是为了寻找更好的生活 |
[25:01] | same as you. | 和你们一样 |
[25:03] | Maybe we can find it if we work together. | 也许我们合作的话就能找到 |
[25:07] | Thanks… | 谢谢 |
[25:10] | But no. | 但是不行 |
[25:12] | Now, everyone, back away from the cart | 现在 所有人远离那个推车 |
[25:15] | and get on your knees. | 然后跪下 |
[25:17] | Now! | 快 |
[25:18] | Do what she says. | 按她说的做 |
[25:23] | You, too. | 你也一样 |
[25:32] | Oh, what a surprise. You’re just like everyone else. | 出人意料 你和其他人一样 |
[25:37] | Good luck, John. | 祝你好运 约翰 |
[25:43] | Talk to me. What do you see? | 回答我 你看到了什么 |
[25:46] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼 |
[25:47] | Imagine a bottomless pit. | 想象一个无底洞 |
[25:49] | Just stick with it. | 坚持下去 |
[25:50] | According to Dante’s coordinates, | 根据丹特给的坐标 |
[25:51] | you’re almost there. | 你就快到了 |
[25:52] | What’s happening on your end? | 你那边怎么样了 |
[25:53] | Did they evacuate Tondc? | 他们疏散唐家村了吗 |
[25:56] | Don’t know yet, but it’s Clarke. | 还不知道 但克拉克在 |
[25:57] | She’ll get it done. | 她会做好的 |
[25:59] | Just concentrate on squeezing your ass through that vent | 集中注意力从管道里爬出去 |
[26:01] | and stop worrying about your sister. | 不要担心你妹妹 |
[26:08] | Octavia’s in Tondc? | 奥克塔维亚在唐家村吗 |
[26:10] | She’s there? | 她在那吗 |
[26:12] | Raven. | 雷文 |
[26:15] | She’s gonna be ok. | 她会没事的 |
[26:16] | Clarke fired out of here. | 克拉克过去了 |
[26:17] | She’s gonna get there on time. | 她会及时赶到的 |
[26:20] | How could you keep this from me? | 你怎么能对我隐瞒 |
[26:22] | Clarke was trying to protect you. | 克拉克在保护你 |
[26:25] | Listen. You still have a job to do. | 听着 你有任务要做 |
[26:28] | I know you’re worried about Octavia, | 我知道你很担心奥克塔维亚 |
[26:29] | but you have to focus. | 但你要专注 |
[26:37] | Let’s just get this done. | 先把任务完成了 |
[26:45] | I should be at the meeting, | 我该去参加会议 |
[26:47] | not watching the trees with you. | 而不是和你一起对着树发呆 |
[26:51] | Quiet. There’s someone out there. | 安静 那里有人 |
[27:00] | This one’s mine, sky girl. | 这家伙是我的了 天空妞 |
[27:10] | Atohl? | 阿托 |
[27:42] | Lincoln? | 林肯 |
[27:47] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[27:52] | Get away from him. | 离他远点 |
[27:55] | Gah! I said get away from him! | 我叫你离他远点 |
[28:02] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[28:05] | I can’t fight it. | 我抵抗不了 |
[28:07] | Yes, you can. We can. | 你可以的 我们可以的 |
[28:10] | I betrayed your brother. | 我背叛了你哥哥 |
[28:13] | He’s a prisoner in the mountain because of me. | 因为我 他被囚禁在山里 |
[28:16] | Lincoln, I don’t know what happened between you two, | 林肯 我不知道你们之间发生了什么 |
[28:19] | but Bellamy made it, he’s fine. | 但贝拉米成功了 他没事 |
[28:21] | We’ve got our inside man. | 我们有内应了 |
[28:23] | Now I need you to come with me. | 现在我要你跟我走 |
[28:36] | Grounders don’t give up. | 地表人绝不言弃 |
[28:38] | We fight. | 我们战斗到底 |
[28:40] | Either you get up and we fight this, | 你要么就爬起来 和我一同对抗 |
[28:43] | or you crawl away and die alone like a coward. | 不然你就爬走 成为一个孤独死去的懦夫 |
[28:48] | It’s your choice. | 你自己选 |
[28:58] | John. | 约翰 |
[29:01] | Come on. We got to go. | 来 我们得走了 |
[29:05] | There. He’s up. It’s about time. | 他醒了 该走了 |
[29:06] | Quiet, Caspian. | 闭嘴 卡斯皮安 |
[29:08] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[29:10] | If he’s not, we’re leaving him here. | 要是他不行 我们就丢下他 |
[29:12] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[29:13] | It’s time to go home. | 该回家了 |
[29:19] | And where exactly is that? | 家在哪里 |
[29:23] | Sir, I know you’re trying to take us to a better place, | 长官 我知道你想带我们找到更好的地方 |
[29:27] | but look around. | 但你看看四周 |
[29:28] | We’ve got no food, we’ve got no water, | 这里没有食物 没有水 |
[29:30] | and no idea how to find it. | 我们也不知道去哪里找 |
[29:33] | Due north. | 正北方 |
[29:34] | She said due north. | 她说往正北方 |
[29:37] | What is due north, John? | 正北方有什么 约翰 |
[29:39] | She was talking about the City of Light. | 她当时在说光之城 |
[29:43] | Did she say that? | 她这么说的吗 |
[29:44] | No. | 没有 |
[29:49] | Did she say how far due north? | 她说往正北方走多远了吗 |
[29:54] | No. She didn’t, but she wouldn’t be sending us there | 没有 她没说 但如果我们到不了那里 |
[29:57] | if we couldn’t make it. | 她不会送我们去光之城 |
[29:58] | Who’s that? The liar and the thief | 她算什么东西 那个洗劫了我们 |
[30:00] | who robbed us and knocked you out? | 还打昏了你的骗子兼小偷吗 |
[30:04] | Sir, I really hope you are not considering this. | 长官 我衷心希望你没有在考虑这回事 |
[30:07] | John, we have no weapons and no rations. | 约翰 我们手无寸铁 也没有口粮 |
[30:11] | If we go north and you’re wrong, | 如果我们朝北走 而你错了 |
[30:13] | then all of us will die. | 那我们全都会死 |
[30:15] | If we turn back now, we live. | 如果我们现在回头 就能活下去 |
[30:20] | So that’s it? | 所以就到此为止了 |
[30:22] | We’ve reached the point of no return? | 我们已经到极限了吗 |
[30:24] | You just want to give up? | 你想放弃了 |
[30:25] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[30:26] | You didn’t not say it either. | 你也没否认 |
[30:31] | That is the north star. | 那颗是北极星 |
[30:36] | After you. | 你先出发 |
[30:45] | The rest of you need to decide for yourselves, | 你们其他人需要为自己做个决定 |
[30:48] | but either way, we’ll come back for you | 无论如何 我们找到光之城之后 |
[30:50] | when we find it. | 都会回来接你们 |
[30:51] | Sir, this is a mistake. | 长官 这是错的 |
[30:54] | You’re not gonna find it, you’re not gonna make it. | 你们找不到它的 你们到不了那里 |
[31:00] | I believe… | 我相信… |
[31:02] | This is what they call having faith, John. | 这就是他们说的有信念吧 约翰 |
[31:05] | Faith? | 信念 |
[31:09] | Nah. Just have nothing better to do. | 得了吧 只是没别的好做 |
[31:25] | Pal needs your auth code, sir. | 派尔需要你的授权码 长官 |
[31:34] | Ok. Activated. | 好了 激活了 |
[31:36] | She’s live. | 已经激活 |
[31:38] | Whitman, are you in position? Over. | 怀特曼 你就位了吗 完毕 |
[31:41] | Affirmative, sir. | 已经就位 长官 |
[31:42] | Generating target coordinates now. Over. | 正在生成目标位置 完毕 |
[31:53] | Clarke, we have to keep moving. | 克拉克 我们得继续走 |
[31:54] | We’re not far enough away. | 我们走得还不够远 |
[31:56] | The last time they used a missile, | 上次他们用导弹的时候 |
[31:58] | it was before I was born. | 我还没出生 |
[31:59] | According to legend, it left a hole in the woods | 据说 它在树林里炸出了一个大坑 |
[32:01] | you could not see across. | 大到看不到边 |
[32:03] | Now let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[32:04] | What if we made them miss? | 如果我们让它炸偏呢 |
[32:06] | You’re not listening. | 你没听明白我的话 |
[32:08] | With a weapon like that, you can’t miss. | 这么大规模的武器 你不可能让它跑偏 |
[32:10] | Yes, you can. I heard them talking about a spotter, | 可以的 我听到他们提到一名观察员 |
[32:13] | someone in the field to aim the missile. | 他负责选取导弹着陆的位置 |
[32:15] | If we could just find him. | 如果我们可以找到他 |
[32:20] | No. What’s she doing here? | 不 她来这里做什么 |
[32:24] | Clarke, can’t go back. | 克拉克 你不可以回去 |
[32:26] | Clarke! | 克拉克 |
[32:30] | North 38 degrees, 54 minutes, .25 seconds. | 北纬38度54分25秒 |
[32:35] | Copy. | 收到 |
[32:36] | By west 77 degrees, 2 minutes, .12 seconds. | 西经77度2分12秒 |
[32:40] | Over. | 完毕 |
[32:43] | We’re locked in. | 已瞄准 |
[32:45] | Standing by for confirmation. | 待命 等待确认 |
[32:51] | Mom, what are you doing here? | 妈妈 你来这里做什么 |
[32:53] | I told you to stay back at camp. | 我叫你留在营地的 |
[32:54] | Enough, Clarke. I’m the Chancellor. | 够了 克拉克 我才是法官 |
[32:56] | I don’t need your permission to go– | 我不需要你的允许… |
[32:57] | No. We have to leave now. | 不 我们得马上离开 |
[32:59] | What is going on? | 出什么事了 |
[33:00] | We can’t be here. | 我们不能在这里 |
[33:02] | Mom, I am begging you. Please. | 妈妈 我求你了 求求你 |
[33:07] | Come on. | 走 |
[33:15] | Where’s the commander? Where’s Clarke? | 司令官呢 克拉克呢 |
[33:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:19] | Last time I saw them, they were heading downstairs. | 我最后看到她们的时候 她们在下楼 |
[33:22] | They’re not there now. | 她们现在不在那了 |
[33:27] | We should search the woods. | 我们得搜查一下树林 |
[33:29] | I agree. | 我赞成 |
[33:32] | I’ll tell the others. | 我去通知其他人 |
[33:38] | Final targets confirmed. | 最终目标确认 |
[33:39] | We are go for launch. | 我们即将发射 |
[33:42] | On your command, sir. | 听你号令 长官 |
[33:46] | Fire. | 开火 |
[33:54] | Bird is in the air. | 鸟儿已经起飞 |
[33:55] | Impact in 10, 9… | 冲击倒计时 十 九… |
[33:58] | Wait! | 等等 |
[33:59] | No. We can’t stop. There’s no time. | 不行 我们不能停 没时间了 |
[34:01] | I am not taking a step further | 除非你告诉我出了什么事 |
[34:02] | until you tell me what is happening. | 否则我绝不会走的 |
[34:05] | 5, 4, 3, | 五 四 三 |
[34:08] | 2, 1. | 二 一 |
[34:31] | Mom. | 妈 |
[34:33] | Mom, are you ok? | 妈 你还好吧 |
[34:36] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[34:41] | Come on. We can’t be here. | 快走 我们不能待在这里 |
[34:43] | We–we have to go. | 我们得离开 |
[34:48] | You knew. | 你知道导弹的事 |
[34:53] | You knew, and you let this happen? | 你明知道却坐视不理 |
[34:56] | We had no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[34:59] | So many people. | 那么多人 |
[35:02] | Our people. | 我们的同伴 |
[35:05] | No. We had to protect Bellamy. | 不 我们得保护贝拉米 |
[35:07] | Without him– | 没有他… |
[35:08] | Oh, stop it! | 别说了 |
[35:09] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听 |
[35:12] | Mom… | 妈 |
[35:13] | Tell me this was Lexa. | 快告诉我这是莱克萨的主意 |
[35:15] | Please, Clarke. | 求你了 克拉克 |
[35:19] | Please tell me this wasn’t you. | 快告诉我这不是你的主意 |
[35:22] | I wish I could. | 我也希望不是 |
[35:27] | You can’t tell anyone about this. | 你不能把这件事告诉别人 |
[35:29] | If anyone finds out that we knew, | 如果有人发现我们知道导弹的事 |
[35:31] | the alliance of the 12 clans will break. | 十二个部落的联盟就会破裂 |
[35:34] | We’ll lose the war. | 我们必败无疑 |
[35:37] | You crossed the line. | 你跨越了底线 |
[35:39] | Mom. | 妈 |
[35:39] | Their blood is on your hands, | 他们的命都算在你头上 |
[35:41] | and even if we win, | 就算我们赢了战争 |
[35:44] | I’m afraid you won’t be able to wash it off this time. | 你也洗不清这份罪孽 |
[35:49] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[35:51] | Your secret is safe with me. | 我不会泄密的 |
[35:54] | Mom…wait. | 妈 等等 |
[35:56] | Mom! | 妈 |
[36:06] | What’s taking Bellamy so long? | 贝拉米怎么这么慢 |
[36:08] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[36:09] | Maybe they caught him. | 也许他被抓了 |
[36:10] | No. He’ll figure a way out, I know he will. | 不会的 他会逃出来的 我相信他 |
[36:13] | Jasper, it’s already been 4 hours. | 贾斯珀 已经过了四个小时了 |
[36:15] | The guards will be back any second. | 警卫随时会回来 |
[36:17] | They’re gonna take someone else. | 他们会抓别人的 |
[36:18] | No. Listen to me. | 不会的 听我说 |
[36:21] | Everyone, we stick to the plan. | 各位 我们按计划行事 |
[36:25] | They’re not taking anyone else | 我们不会束手就擒 |
[36:26] | out of this room without a fight! | 任凭他们抓人的 |
[36:29] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[36:33] | Disperse. | 快散开 |
[36:41] | This one. | 这一个 |
[36:42] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 女士 |
[36:44] | No! No! No! | 不 不要 |
[36:46] | Hey! Get your hands off him! | 你给我松手 |
[37:02] | – Enough! – Don’t move! | -够了 -不许动 |
[37:10] | Take him instead. | 换成他 |
[37:11] | No, you can’t! | 不 不行 |
[37:13] | Get up. | 起来 |
[37:14] | No! | 不 |
[37:14] | Jasper! Not jasper! | 贾斯珀 别带走贾斯珀 |
[37:19] | Search the rest. | 搜他们的身 |
[37:21] | Make sure there are no other weapons. | 确保没有其他武器 |
[37:24] | – Yes, ma’am. – You heard her. Let’s go! | -遵命 女士 -你们听到了 走吧 |
[37:28] | As soon as we’re in the lab, | 我们一到实验室 |
[37:29] | I want him prepped. | 就把他准备好 |
[37:31] | We start immediately. | 我们立刻开始 |
[37:32] | Copy that. Transporting asset, elevator “C.” | 收到 C电梯 运送目标 |
[37:42] | Something’s wrong. | 有问题 |
[37:45] | Radiation. | 辐射 |
[37:47] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[37:48] | My skin! | 我的皮肤 |
[37:51] | Containment breach Level 5. | 第五层隔离失效 |
[37:53] | Seal the whole floor. | 封锁整个楼层 |
[37:56] | Bellamy. | 贝拉米 |
[37:59] | You got to pull the outside air in | 你得将外界空气吸进来 |
[38:00] | to reverse the air filtration system. | 才能逆转空气过滤系统 |
[38:04] | Just tell me how we know if it’s even working. | 告诉我怎么才能知道起没起作用 |
[38:06] | Containment breach. | 隔离失效 |
[38:08] | I’d say it’s working. | 这就算起作用了 |
[38:10] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢 总统先生 |
[38:13] | Let’s go! This is our chance! | 我们走 机会来了 |
[38:15] | Everybody move! | 大家快走 |
[38:16] | Take the level! | 占领这一层 |
[38:17] | Monty, get the cameras. | 蒙蒂 破坏摄像头 |
[38:18] | Miller, get their guns. | 米勒 拿上他们的枪 |
[38:19] | Go! | 快去 |
[38:30] | No. You can’t. | 不 别这么对我 |
[38:34] | I hope you know that you’re incredibly special to us. | 我希望你明白 你对我们来说意义非凡 |
[39:00] | Who helped them? | 谁帮了他们 |
[39:04] | Who helped them? | 谁帮了他们 |
[39:07] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[39:11] | You still have influence, | 你还有影响力 |
[39:12] | people who believe in you, | 人们信赖你 |
[39:15] | and one of them irradiated Level 5 today. | 今天有人在五层释放了射线 |
[39:19] | I want to know who it is. | 我想知道是谁干的 |
[39:23] | It was me. | 是我 |
[39:28] | Well, you and whoever helped you | 你和你的帮手 |
[39:32] | killed 11 of our people today, | 今天害死了十一个人 |
[39:35] | and for what? | 有什么用 |
[39:37] | We’re gonna retake their level soon enough. | 我们很快就能夺回那一层 |
[39:40] | Get out of my sight, Cage. | 滚 凯奇 |
[39:49] | I know we disagree… | 我知道我们意见不合 |
[39:54] | but this will all be over soon. | 但一切很快就结束了 |
[39:57] | I bombed Tondc today. | 我今天炸了唐家村 |
[40:06] | My father installed that silo to protect us, Cage. | 我父亲建那个发射井是为了自保 凯奇 |
[40:11] | Why can’t you see that that is exactly what I’m trying to do? | 你怎么就不明白我这就是在自保呢 |
[40:16] | With Clarke and the Commander dead, | 克拉克和指挥官一死 |
[40:19] | the savages can go back to killing each other, | 那帮野蛮人就会继续自相残杀 |
[40:23] | and then we can retake the ground. | 我们就能收复那片地区 |
[40:24] | And it only cost you your souls! | 但代价是你的灵魂 |
[40:35] | He’s ready. | 他准备好了 |
[40:38] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[40:39] | Freeing you. | 解放你 |
[40:40] | Restrain him. | 按住他 |
[40:41] | Easy, easy. Do not hurt him. | 轻点 别伤了他 |
[40:57] | The marrow kicks in in 48 hours. | 骨髓48小时后起效 |
[41:05] | You’ll thank me someday. | 终有一天你会谢谢我的 |