时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | It’s started. They’re bleeding my friends. | 已经开始了 他们在抽取我的朋友们的血 |
[00:05] | I think I know how to take Mount Weather. | 我知道怎么打败韦瑟山了 |
[00:06] | We just need someone on the inside. | 我们只需要有个内应 |
[00:08] | Bellamy? | 贝拉米 |
[00:09] | They’re already using their blood, | 他们已经开始用他们的血了 |
[00:10] | and things are gonna get ugly in here real fast. | 这里的情况很快就会急剧恶化 |
[00:12] | They’re not taking anyone else | 我们不会束手就擒 |
[00:14] | out of this room without a fight! | 任凭他们抓人的 |
[00:17] | No. Hey! | 不要 |
[00:21] | Everybody move! Take the level! Go! | 大家快走 占领这一层 |
[00:24] | There’s a war council meeting happening tonight, | 他们今晚要在某个村庄召开军事会议 |
[00:26] | and all the leaders are going to be there. | 并且所有领导人都会到场 |
[00:27] | We’re gonna use a missile. | 我们打算动用导弹 |
[00:29] | Whitman to Mount Weather command. | 怀特曼呼叫韦瑟山指挥部 |
[00:30] | All targets accounted for. | 所有目标已确认 |
[00:32] | We have to start evacuating. | 我们要立刻疏散 |
[00:33] | If we evacuate, they’ll know we have | 如果我们疏散 他们就会知道 |
[00:34] | a spy inside their walls. | 山里有我们的间谍 |
[00:36] | We slip away right now. | 我们现在就溜出去 |
[00:38] | On your command, sir. | 听你号令 长官 |
[00:40] | Fire. | 开火 |
[00:43] | We have to leave now. | 我们得马上离开 |
[00:49] | You knew. | 你知道导弹的事 |
[00:50] | Mom– | 妈妈 |
[00:51] | Please tell me this wasn’t you. | 快告诉我这不是你的主意 |
[00:53] | I wish I could. | 我也希望不是 |
[01:47] | No. No. | 不 别去 |
[01:51] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[01:55] | I could have warned them. | 我本来能提醒他们的 |
[01:58] | I could have saved them. | 我本来能够救他们的 |
[01:58] | If they see us, they’ll strike again. | 要是我们被他们发现 他们会再发射导弹的 |
[02:04] | Victory stands on the back of sacrifice. | 胜利总是建立在牺牲的基础上的 |
[02:08] | You know that. | 你很清楚 |
[02:12] | I want the mountain men dead, | 我要山地人偿命 |
[02:15] | all of them. | 所有人 |
[02:30] | We need bandages! | 这里需要绷带 |
[02:32] | Right here. | 在这里 |
[02:41] | It’s no use. | 没用了 |
[02:43] | She’s still alive. | 她还活着 |
[02:44] | We save those who can be saved. | 我们先救那些能活下来的 |
[02:51] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[03:01] | Lincoln, be careful. It’s not stable. | 林肯 小心点 那不牢固 |
[03:03] | They’re down there. | 他们在下面 |
[03:06] | Do you hear someone? | 你听到谁的声音了吗 |
[03:11] | Abby, I’m sure Clarke is OK. | 艾比 我相信克拉克没事的 |
[03:14] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[03:18] | Indra. She’s alive. | 因陀罗 她还活着 |
[03:24] | Oh, Indra. | 因陀罗 |
[03:46] | Sniper! | 有狙击手 |
[03:48] | Octavia, go. | 奥克塔维亚 快走 |
[03:58] | The spotter. | 是那个观测员 |
[04:00] | He aimed the missile. He’s alone. | 就是他为导弹定位的 他只有一个人 |
[04:03] | Clarke, just slow down. | 克拉克 等等 |
[04:04] | If he is a spotter, he’s here to make sure we’re dead. | 如果他是观测员 那就是来确认我们死亡的 |
[04:07] | If he tells the mountain were alive– | 要是他向山里报告我们还活着… |
[04:08] | He won’t. | 他不会 |
[04:09] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能确定呢 |
[04:11] | Because I’m gonna kill him. | 因为我会杀了他 |
[04:19] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[04:35] | Lincoln, you must stop the bleeding. | 林肯 你得替她止血 |
[04:39] | – Indra, let me help you. – No. | -因陀罗 让我救你 -不 |
[04:43] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[04:46] | No! | 别出去 |
[04:52] | We’re trapped. | 我们被困住了 |
[04:53] | I say we use the sky girl to draw fire. | 我建议用天空妞来引开火力 |
[04:55] | – You got a problem? – Yes. | -你对我有意见吗 -没错 |
[04:57] | You are the bringers of death. | 你就是带来死亡的灾星 |
[05:14] | Help. | 救命 |
[05:15] | Someone’s alive down there. | 下面还有人活着 |
[06:37] | Jasper, where do you want this? | 贾斯珀 这东西放哪 |
[06:39] | Put it here, no weak spots. | 放在这里 加固薄弱点 |
[06:41] | We need to make sure they don’t get in. | 我们得确保他们进不来 |
[06:43] | They won’t. | 他们进不来的 |
[06:44] | We took the level, but now we have to hold it. | 我们占领了这一层 现在我们得守住它 |
[06:47] | They will be coming, and we need to be ready. | 他们会攻过来的 我们得做好准备 |
[06:50] | Harper, get some pots from the kitchen, | 哈珀 去厨房拿些水壶 |
[06:51] | fill them with water, as big as you can find. Ok? | 装满水 水壶要越大越好 明白吗 |
[06:56] | Watch out. | 当心 |
[06:58] | Good, Fox. | 好样的 福克斯 |
[06:59] | Let’s go get those hallway cameras, all right? | 去破坏走廊的摄像头吧 |
[07:01] | Nope. Leave the hallway cameras. | 不 留着走廊摄像头 |
[07:03] | We’ll need eyes out there. | 我们需要看到外面的情况 |
[07:04] | You can do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[07:06] | Have you met me? | 你不认识我吗 |
[07:07] | Where are we on the doors? | 进出口情况如何 |
[07:08] | Elevators are all disabled. | 电梯都不能用了 |
[07:10] | I shorted the other stairwell locks. | 我把另一个楼梯锁也弄短路了 |
[07:12] | This one is tricky, though. I can’t seem to– | 但这个有点难度 我好像不能… |
[07:17] | That works, too. | 这样也行 |
[07:23] | How long you think we can hold them off? | 你觉得我们能挡住他们多久 |
[07:26] | As long as we have to. | 要挡多久就挡多久 |
[07:38] | I’ve got to get down there. | 我要到下面去 |
[07:45] | Now. | 就现在 |
[07:46] | Come on. | 快走 |
[07:55] | Octavia! Come on! | 奥克塔维亚 快走 |
[08:11] | What are we gonna do? We can’t move. | 我们该怎么办 我们动不了 |
[08:13] | I’m going for the shooter. | 我去搞定狙击手 |
[08:15] | I’ll sound the horn when it’s done. | 搞定之后我就会吹响号角 |
[08:16] | All right, my friend. | 好的 朋友 |
[08:20] | I’m going with you. | 我跟你一起 |
[08:21] | No. Nyko needs you here. | 不 尼克需要你在这 |
[08:22] | Are you sure you’re up to this? | 你确定你要这么做 |
[08:35] | – What can I do? – Pressure here. | -我能做什么 -按住这里 |
[08:39] | This is my village. You’re the chief second. | 这是我的村庄 你是副手 |
[08:43] | Save our people. | 拯救我们的人民 |
[08:44] | We’re pinned down, | 我们被牵制住了 |
[08:46] | and the other seconds won’t follow me. | 而且其他副手不会跟随我 |
[08:48] | So make them. | 让他们跟随你 |
[08:51] | Indra? | 因陀罗 |
[08:55] | She’s losing too much blood. | 她失血过多 |
[08:56] | Indra. We have to do something. | 因陀罗 我们需要做点什么 |
[09:00] | Thanks, sky girl, but there’s nothing to do | 谢谢 天空妞 但是在狙击手死之前 |
[09:02] | until the sniper is dead. | 我们什么都做不了 |
[09:28] | We are not ready for this. | 我们还没准备好 |
[09:29] | Yes, we are. | 我们准备好了 |
[09:30] | Just follow the plan, we’ll be ok… | 只要照计划进行 我们会没事的 |
[09:34] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[09:36] | No guns. You were right. | 他们没带枪 你是对的 |
[09:39] | It’s because they can’t kill us, | 因为他们不能杀了我们 |
[09:41] | not like this, anyway. | 至少不能这样杀 |
[09:43] | Be careful with that thing. We’re in close. | 小心点使用那玩意 我们离得很近 |
[09:45] | You could hit one of us. | 你可能会伤到自己人 |
[09:46] | Wait a second. | 等下 |
[09:47] | Some of them aren’t wearing hazmat suits. | 他们中有些人都没穿防护服 |
[09:50] | What’s it mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:51] | Means they’re cured. | 说明他们经过了治疗 |
[09:54] | Marrow treatments worked. | 骨髓治疗起作用了 |
[09:57] | Get this down. | 把这个摧毁 |
[09:59] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[10:00] | Get it open! | 把门撞开 |
[10:01] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[10:10] | We got it. Alpha team, go. | 搞定了 A队 行动 |
[10:23] | Take it down. | 拆毁它 |
[10:26] | Go, go, go. | 行动 行动 行动 |
[10:53] | Now! | 就现在 |
[11:14] | Retreat! Retreat. Pull back. Pull back now. | 撤退 撤退 立刻撤退 |
[11:28] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[11:31] | Seal the barricade! | 设好路障 |
[11:35] | Jasper! You promised! Jasper! | 贾斯珀 你保证过的 贾斯珀 |
[11:37] | Fox! Fox! No! No! | 福克斯 福克斯 不要 不 |
[11:40] | I told her she’d be ok. | 我跟她说了会没事的 |
[11:43] | I promised her. | 我跟她保证过的 |
[12:35] | Hold on. I’m coming. | 等下 我来了 |
[12:46] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[12:51] | Marcus, it’s ok. I’m here. | 马库斯 没事的 我在这 |
[12:58] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[13:00] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[13:03] | It’s my leg. | 我的腿 |
[13:17] | You’re bleeding, but not bad. | 你在流血 但是不严重 |
[13:21] | Can you move your toes? | 你能移动脚趾吗 |
[13:23] | – Yeah. – Good. | -能 -好的 |
[13:26] | I don’t think anything is broken. | 我觉得没有骨折 |
[13:31] | You’re lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[13:34] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会把你救出去的 |
[13:53] | Not that lucky. | 并没那么幸运 |
[13:59] | That could be Clarke. | 那可能是克拉克 |
[14:02] | I’m not leaving you here. | 我不会留你一个人在这的 |
[14:10] | No! | 不 |
[14:20] | I’ll prep the table. | 我会准备好桌子 |
[14:24] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[14:31] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[14:41] | Bellamy… | 贝拉米 |
[14:42] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[14:43] | Ok. It’s all right. Gonna be ok. | 没事了 都会好起来的 |
[14:48] | Come on. We have to get her someplace safe. | 走吧 带她去安全的地方 |
[15:00] | Dad, you’re home. | 爸 你在家 |
[15:03] | The drill bit broke again. | 钻头又坏了 |
[15:10] | What are they doing here? | 他们来这儿干嘛 |
[15:11] | Look. They’re in trouble. | 他们有麻烦了 |
[15:12] | We just need someplace safe to stay. | 我们只是要找个安全的地方避一避 |
[15:14] | They need to go now. | 他们现在就得离开 |
[15:16] | Let me explain. | 让我解释 |
[15:17] | How about you explain where he got that uniform? | 你怎么解释他那身制服 |
[15:20] | Maya, you know how dangerous this is. | 玛雅 你知道这有多危险 |
[15:22] | What are you doing? | 你到底在做什么 |
[15:24] | What mom would’ve done. | 妈妈如果活着也会这么做 |
[15:27] | I need you to leave. | 请你们离开 |
[15:28] | Sorry. We can’t do that. | 抱歉 我们做不到 |
[15:31] | That’s ok. He’s gonna help us. | 没关系 我爸会帮我们的 |
[15:33] | Really? Because I’m not getting that. | 是吗 我可感觉不到 |
[15:34] | My parents were part of a movement | 我父母曾是反对使用 |
[15:36] | that was against using outsider blood. | 外来者血液运动的一员 |
[15:40] | My mom refused the treatments, and it killed her. | 我妈拒绝接受治疗 导致她过世 |
[15:44] | She was willing to die for what she believed in. | 她为自己的信仰宁愿付出生命 |
[15:47] | Maya, you were 5. | 玛雅 你当时才五岁 |
[15:50] | I couldn’t leave you alone. | 我不能丢下你一人 |
[15:52] | Not a little girl anymore. | 我再也不是小女孩了 |
[15:54] | They were willing to kill you before. | 之前他们就想杀了你 |
[15:57] | If you get caught– | 如果你被抓到… |
[15:58] | We won’t if you help us. | 如果你帮助我们就不会 |
[16:00] | Please. They’re killing us. | 求你了 他们在残杀我们 |
[16:03] | We don’t have anywhere else to go. | 我们别无其他地方可去 |
[16:11] | Just this once, just for one night. | 就这一次 就这一晚 |
[16:18] | My room is this way. | 我房间在这边 |
[16:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:23] | You know they’ll never stop, right? | 你知道他们不会罢休的 对吧 |
[16:25] | If the rumors are true and your bone marrow | 如果传言是真的 你们的骨髓 |
[16:26] | can get us back to the ground, | 可以让我们重回地表 |
[16:28] | They’ll never stop. | 他们绝不会罢休 |
[16:33] | It’ll be light soon. | 很快就天亮了 |
[16:35] | We won’t have the darkness to hide us. | 我们就没有暗处可以躲藏了 |
[16:37] | Neither will he. | 他也一样 |
[16:40] | I feel your anger, Clarke. | 我感受到了你的愤怒 克拉克 |
[16:42] | Do me a favor– no more lessons. | 帮我个忙 别给我上课了 |
[16:46] | You need to focus. | 你得集中注意力 |
[16:48] | We do what we must to survive. | 为了生存我们必须这么做 |
[16:49] | The enemy does the same. | 敌人也会这么做的 |
[16:52] | It’s not personal. | 不是你个人的问题 |
[16:53] | It is to me. | 对我来说就是 |
[16:54] | You think that killing the shooter | 你觉得杀了狙击手 |
[16:55] | will make you feel better, but it won’t. | 可以让你好受 但并不能 |
[16:57] | The only thing that will do that | 唯一能让你好受的事 |
[16:58] | is winning this war. | 就是赢得这场战争 |
[17:00] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[17:12] | Is it him? | 是他吗 |
[17:18] | No. | 不 |
[17:22] | Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[17:29] | Clarke? | 克拉克 |
[17:36] | Commander, wh… | 司令 |
[17:39] | Octavia said you were both– | 奥克塔维亚说过你俩都… |
[17:40] | – You’ve seen Octavia? – Yeah. | -你见过奥克塔维亚了 -是的 |
[17:43] | The few that survived the explosion | 在爆炸中幸存的少数人 |
[17:44] | are being pinned down by a sniper. | 都被狙击手困住了 |
[17:47] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才过来 |
[17:49] | Come on. We need to get to the high ground. | 快走 我们得去高地 |
[18:18] | Don’t move. Don’t move. | 别动 别动 |
[18:22] | Your femoral artery is lacerated. | 你大腿动脉撕裂了 |
[18:25] | The weight of the beam, | 多亏了横梁的重量 |
[18:27] | it’s the only thing keeping you alive. | 你才能活到现在 |
[18:31] | Hell of a bandage. | 这该死的绷带 |
[18:34] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会想办法的 |
[18:40] | Abby, just… | 艾比 就… |
[18:46] | go find your daughter. | 去找你的女儿吧 |
[18:48] | If I can get a tourniquet around your leg, | 如果能用止血带包住你的腿 |
[18:50] | it buys us more time. | 就能争取到更多时间 |
[18:51] | Go find Clarke. | 去找克拉克 |
[18:53] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[19:00] | She’s…fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[19:05] | Lexa, too. | 莱克萨也是 |
[19:24] | Lovejoy’s key card will get you into the armory. | 拉夫乔伊的门禁卡可以让你进入军械库 |
[19:26] | The guns are locked, but the guard has the key. | 枪支是被锁住的 但门卫有钥匙 |
[19:28] | I can lure him away or– | 我可以引诱他离开或者… |
[19:29] | No. There’s no time. | 不 没那么多时间 |
[19:30] | Once I get the guns, how do I get them to level 5? | 拿到枪后 我要怎么把它们运上五层 |
[19:32] | They’re watching every door. | 每道门都有人把守 |
[19:34] | Maybe not. The mess hall has a trash chute. | 也许不是 食堂有个垃圾滑槽 |
[19:37] | A trash chute? | 垃圾滑槽 |
[19:38] | There’s one on every level. | 每层都有一个 |
[19:39] | Best part — no radiation alarms. | 最好的是 没有核辐射警报 |
[19:42] | The hatches leak like crazy. | 那些舱门泄漏十分严重 |
[19:43] | So they put in these airlocks | 所以他们都装了气闸舱 |
[19:44] | just to be safe. | 以确保安全 |
[19:45] | You get the guns, | 你一拿到枪 |
[19:46] | I’ll get them into the mess hall. | 我就把它们搬去食堂 |
[19:48] | You’re a natural-born revolutionary. | 你真是个天生的革命家 |
[19:50] | My mom was the revolutionary. | 我妈妈才是革命家 |
[19:52] | I’m just trying to do what’s right. | 我只是在做该做的事 |
[19:55] | Be back here in 30 minutes. | 三十分钟后我就回来 |
[20:06] | Maya, we were just on our way to see you. | 玛雅 我们正要去找你呢 |
[20:14] | How can I help you, Mr. President? | 需要我做什么 总统先生 |
[20:21] | They’re gonna come in a lot hotter next time. | 他们下次进攻一定会带火器 |
[20:23] | You know that, right? | 你知道的对吧 |
[20:25] | All we got to do is hold the floor | 我们要做的就是在 |
[20:26] | until Bellamy finds a way out. | 贝拉米找到出路前坚守住这层 |
[20:27] | We’re gonna need more than a bucket of water | 就凭一桶水和四把枪 |
[20:29] | and 4 guns to do that. | 恐怕我们做不到 |
[20:32] | This is President Wallace | 我是华莱士总统 |
[20:33] | talking to the people who just killed 10 of my men. | 要跟刚刚杀死我十名手下的人说话 |
[20:37] | Jasper. | 贾斯珀 |
[20:38] | I thought we’d try something | 我认为我们这次 |
[20:39] | a little different this time. | 可以试点新手段 |
[20:42] | There’s only 20 minutes of oxygen in Maya’s suit. | 玛雅防护服里的氧气只够维持二十分钟 |
[20:45] | I know she’s a friend of yours. | 我知道她是你的朋友 |
[20:48] | 20 minutes, your friend will either suffocate or burn… | 二十分钟 你的朋友就会窒息或烧死 |
[20:56] | But you can save her. | 但你们可以救她 |
[20:58] | All you have to do is surrender. | 只要你们投降 |
[21:20] | We can’t wait anymore. | 我们不能再等了 |
[21:22] | Our people are dying down there. | 我们的同伴正在下面等死 |
[21:28] | If we can get to the crater, | 如果我们能到弹坑里 |
[21:29] | we can tunnel in from the side. | 就能从侧面爬进去 |
[21:32] | There’s no cover. | 但没有掩护 |
[21:35] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[21:39] | Get back. | 回来 |
[21:42] | Any other bad ideas? | 还有其他坏主意吗 |
[21:54] | Ahh. Just one. | 还有一个 |
[22:20] | Now what, sky girl? | 现在怎么做 天空妞 |
[22:21] | Now we dig. | 现在开始挖洞 |
[22:23] | Stay down. Stay down. Stay down. | 蹲下 蹲下 蹲下 |
[22:25] | Move it. | 搬开 |
[22:34] | Hey, you’re ok. | 你没事了 |
[22:40] | Listen to me. Fox is ok. | 听我说 福克斯没事 |
[22:44] | Bellamy saved her. | 她被贝拉米救了 |
[22:45] | He’s gonna get some guns in here through the trash chute. | 他要从垃圾滑槽运来些枪 |
[22:49] | If we can get guns in, we can get you out. | 如果能把枪弄进来 就能救你们出去 |
[22:52] | No. We can’t. | 不 不行了 |
[22:55] | I dismantled the chute. I’m sorry. | 我把滑槽破坏了 对不起 |
[22:58] | I didn’t think we’d be trying to open it ourselves. | 我没想到我们会需要自己动手打开它 |
[23:06] | I can fix it. | 我可以修 |
[23:08] | Thank you. Go help him. | 谢谢 去帮他吧 |
[23:11] | Harper… | 哈珀 |
[23:17] | I won’t let you die. | 我不会让你死的 |
[23:21] | I won’t let you surrender. | 我不会让你们投降的 |
[24:04] | Marcus? | 马库斯 |
[24:13] | Marcus, Marcus, wake up. | 马库斯 马库斯 醒醒 |
[24:17] | Open your eyes. You have to wake up. | 睁开眼睛 你得醒过来 |
[24:20] | Marcus, open your eyes. | 马库斯 睁开眼睛 |
[24:25] | Oh, I’m so cold. | 我好冷 |
[24:27] | I’m right here. I’m right here. | 我在呢 我在 |
[24:32] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[24:35] | I’m sorry, Marcus. | 对不起 马库斯 |
[24:39] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:45] | It’s not your fault, Abby. | 这不是你的错 艾比 |
[24:47] | It is my fault. | 这就是我的错 |
[24:51] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我女儿 |
[25:01] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[25:09] | She knew. | 她早就知道 |
[25:13] | Clarke escaped… | 克拉克逃走了… |
[25:17] | before the attack. | 在袭击发生前 |
[25:21] | She knew it was coming. | 她知道他们会发动袭击 |
[25:24] | Yes. Oh… | 是的 |
[25:30] | How could she do something like this? | 她怎么可以这么做 |
[25:36] | Because she grew up on the Ark. | 因为她是在方舟上长大的 |
[25:41] | She learned what to do from us. | 她的做事方式是和我们学的 |
[25:45] | She let this happen. | 她竟坐视不理 |
[25:49] | She could’ve stopped it. | 她本可以阻止的 |
[25:52] | She made a choice, | 她做了个选择 |
[25:57] | like executing people for stealing | 就像以窃取药物和食物的罪名 |
[26:01] | medicine and food… | 处决同胞… |
[26:08] | Like sucking the air | 就像吸走 |
[26:11] | from the lungs of | 三百位父母 |
[26:14] | 300 parents | 肺中的空气 |
[26:18] | so they could save their children. | 为了救他们的孩子 |
[26:29] | Like floating the man you love… | 就像流放你挚爱的男人… |
[26:34] | to save your people. | 来救你的同伴 |
[26:44] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[26:49] | We have to answer | 我们得为我们的罪孽 |
[26:52] | for our sins, Abby. | 付出代价 艾比 |
[27:03] | After everything we’ve done, | 犯下了诸多罪孽的我们 |
[27:06] | do we even deserve to survive? | 还配继续活下去吗 |
[27:14] | She’s almost out of oxygen. | 她的氧气快用光了 |
[27:16] | It’s been 19 minutes. | 已经十九分钟了 |
[27:18] | You’re not helping, Harper. | 你让我更紧张了 哈珀 |
[27:19] | Don’t worry. We’ll get it open, won’t we, Monty? | 别担心 我们会打开的 对吧 蒙蒂 |
[27:21] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[27:22] | Almost isn’t good enough. | 快好还不够 |
[27:23] | I just need to bypass the–oh! | 我只需要导通… |
[27:25] | Screw this. | 该死 |
[27:27] | What the hell did you do? | 你到底做了什么 |
[27:28] | Cut the power to the motor. Help me. | 切断发动机的电源 来帮我 |
[27:34] | We can’t get leverage. | 我们扳不动这根杆 |
[27:36] | There’s someone in there. | 里面有人 |
[27:38] | They’re coming in! | 他们要出来了 |
[27:42] | Bellamy. | 贝拉米 |
[27:44] | Get her in here. Come on. | 带她进来 快 |
[27:46] | Come on! Go, go, go! | 赶快 走走走 |
[27:47] | Hurry up. | 赶快 |
[28:03] | I got you. | 我在这 |
[28:05] | Decontamination complete. All clear. | 净化完成 警报解除 |
[28:19] | Dad, what are you doing here? | 爸爸 你怎么在这里 |
[28:22] | What your mother would have done. | 来完成你妈妈也会做的事 |
[28:24] | Come here. | 过来 |
[28:30] | Hey, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[28:32] | Clarke is coming with an army of Grounders. | 克拉克会带一队地表人的军队来 |
[28:33] | What? | 什么 |
[28:34] | We have to keep all of you safe until then. | 在此之前 我们得确保你们的安全 |
[28:36] | And don’t tell me Finn finally | 别告诉我芬终于实现了 |
[28:37] | got his peace talks. | 他的和平构想 |
[28:41] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[28:43] | Come on. We got a lot of work to do. | 来吧 我们还有很多事要做 |
[29:23] | So much for the element of surprise. | 真是惊喜连连啊 |
[29:25] | I’ll draw his fire. | 我去引开火力 |
[29:26] | No. I will. | 不 我来 |
[30:20] | Drop the weapon. | 放下武器 |
[30:24] | Gah! Just let him kill me, then take him out. | 让他杀了我 然后干掉他 |
[30:26] | Go on, Clarke. Please. You people need you. | 求你动手 克拉克 你的同伴需要你 |
[30:30] | You are my people. | 你就是我的同伴 |
[30:48] | Good shot. | 好枪法 |
[31:02] | Did that make you feel better? | 这样你感觉好些了吗 |
[31:05] | No. | 没有 |
[31:30] | It’s no use. | 没用的 |
[31:31] | Come on! We can do this. | 加油 我们可以的 |
[31:35] | Wait. Listen. | 等等 听 |
[31:47] | Lincoln. He did it. | 林肯 他成功了 |
[31:51] | We still can’t get them out. | 我们还是没办法救他们出来 |
[31:52] | Want to bet? Get back in there. | 赌一把吗 回里面去 |
[31:56] | It’s been 30 minutes. So the girl is dead by now. | 三十分钟了 那个女孩现在应该已经死了 |
[31:59] | I know that, Lieutenant. They’ve made their choice. | 我知道 中尉 他们做出了选择 |
[32:03] | Go in strong. | 冲进去 |
[32:04] | Take them alive if you can, but take them. | 尽量抓活的 危急时也允许击毙 |
[32:07] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[32:08] | – Throwing flashbangs. – Fire in the hole. | -扔闪光弹 -小心避弹 |
[32:11] | Let’s go! Go! | 我们走 进去 |
[32:18] | Mr. President… | 总统先生 |
[32:37] | Find them. | 找到他们 |
[32:46] | It’s all clear. | 安全 |
[32:52] | Won’t they see us? | 他们看不见我们吗 |
[32:53] | Relax. Maya took out the cameras. | 淡定 玛雅破坏了摄像头 |
[32:55] | Yeah, well, we’re still sitting ducks | 话虽如此 我们这么多人 |
[32:56] | in a group like this. | 还是很容易被发现的 |
[32:57] | You’re right. So we’re gonna split up. | 你说得对 所以我们得分开行动 |
[32:59] | No. We do this together. We survive together. | 不 我们一起行动 我们同生共死 |
[33:03] | Bellamy’s right. | 贝拉米说得没错 |
[33:04] | Well, they don’t trust Maya anymore. | 他们不再相信玛雅了 |
[33:06] | Who the hell is gonna help us now? | 还有谁能帮助我们 |
[33:13] | They are. | 他们 |
[33:17] | We’re going to hide you. | 我们会把你们藏起来 |
[33:18] | Not everyone here agrees with Cage, | 这里不是每个人都赞同凯奇的做法 |
[33:20] | not by a long shot. | 他们一直坚决反对 |
[33:21] | Come with me. We’ll divide you along the way. Let’s go. | 跟我来 我们边走边分组 走吧 |
[33:26] | It’ll be ok. | 不会有事的 |
[33:27] | Let’s go. You’re safe now. | 我们走 你们安全了 |
[33:29] | Quick, quick. Go this way. That way. Go. | 快点 这边 这边走 |
[33:32] | Find your people. Find your people. Go. | 找到你的同胞 快走 |
[33:37] | Hey, we’re coming with you. | 我们跟你一起去 |
[33:38] | No, you’re not. | 不 不行 |
[33:41] | They still don’t know I’m here, | 他们还不知道我在这里 |
[33:42] | and I need to keep it that way. | 我得继续隐藏身份 |
[33:44] | So what do we do? | 那我们要做什么 |
[33:45] | Stay alive. Be ready to fight. | 活下去 准备战斗 |
[33:50] | War is coming. | 大战将至 |
[34:15] | Marcus | 马库斯 |
[34:19] | Marcus, marcus, wake up. | 马库斯 马库斯 醒醒 |
[34:23] | Marcus, wake up. Wake up! | 马库斯 醒醒 醒醒 |
[34:45] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[34:50] | Hold on. Hold on. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[34:52] | It’s still not working! | 还是没有用 |
[35:02] | Sky people! | 天空人 |
[35:04] | A group of them! | 有一小队 |
[35:09] | We saw the missile, | 我们看到导弹了 |
[35:10] | heard the blast, figured you could use some help. | 听到了爆炸 觉得你们可能需要帮助 |
[35:13] | Just in time. Thank you. | 太及时了 谢谢你们 |
[35:19] | Ok. All right. | 好了 |
[35:22] | I need everybody on that rope. | 所有人来拉绳子 |
[35:24] | Make way. Let it through. | 让开地方 让绳子伸直 |
[35:29] | Marcus… | 马库斯 |
[35:31] | Marcus… | 马库斯 |
[35:35] | Do you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[35:45] | We’ve got two survivors. | 有两人幸存 |
[35:51] | Abby, Kane, we’ll get you out of here. | 艾比 凯恩 我们会救你们出去的 |
[35:58] | We’re gonna be ok. | 我们不会有事的 |
[36:08] | Bring them up! | 带他们上去 |
[36:11] | Over here. | 这边 |
[36:16] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[36:34] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[36:37] | Yeah. I had a little help. | 是啊 有人帮我 |
[36:47] | Kane needs blood, “O” Neg., right now. | 凯恩需要立即输血 O型阴性血 |
[36:49] | Abby, slow down. You’re bleeding. | 艾比 别着急 你在流血 |
[36:51] | You need help, too. | 你也需要护理 |
[36:52] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[36:56] | Heda! Heda! | 赫达 赫达 |
[36:57] | Heda! Heda! | 赫达 赫达 |
[36:59] | Heda! Heda! | 赫达 赫达 |
[37:00] | Heda! Heda! | 赫达 赫达 |
[37:04] | What happened here will not stand. | 今天的惨况我们不会忍气吞声 |
[37:09] | The mountain will fall. | 韦瑟山必将陷落 |
[37:12] | The dead will be avenged! | 死者的血债必将血偿 |
[37:18] | Enough! That’s enough. | 够了 够了 |
[37:22] | There are still others in the wreckage. | 废墟下面还有幸存者 |
[37:24] | We heard them. Go to work! | 我们听到了声音 快去救人 |
[37:29] | Let’s get a rope up here. | 这里需要绳子 |
[37:30] | Haul them up. Let’s go! | 把他们拉上来 |
[37:32] | Wait till I say. | 等我口令 |
[37:37] | With our two people working together, | 只要地表人和天空人团结合作 |
[37:39] | we’re gonna win this war, Clarke. | 我们一定会赢 克拉克 |
[37:56] | You’re not ready. | 你还没准备好 |
[37:57] | I will not miss this fight. | 我不会错过这场战争 |
[38:04] | You’ve done well, Octavia of the sky people. | 你做得很好 天空人奥克塔维亚 |
[38:08] | Today you saved lives. Tomorrow you’ll take them. | 今天救人 明天就能杀人 |
[38:14] | Now get my gear. We leave with the Commander. | 去拿我的装备 我们和司令官一起出发 |
[38:24] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:52] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你已经死了 |
[38:54] | I’m glad you’re not. | 我很高兴你没死 |
[38:57] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[39:13] | How’s Kane? | 凯恩怎么样了 |
[39:16] | He’ll live. | 死不了 |
[39:21] | We could really use your help. | 我们真的需要你的帮助 |
[39:25] | I can’t. We’re leaving. | 我帮不了 我们要走了 |
[39:29] | I’ve arranged for a caravan to take you | 我安排了敞篷车 |
[39:31] | and the wounded back to Camp Jaha. | 带你和伤员回亚哈营地 |
[39:35] | Clarke– | 克拉克 |
[39:36] | The sniper wasn’t wearing a hazmat suit. | 那个狙击手没穿防护服 |
[39:42] | The marrow treatment works. | 骨髓治疗起效了 |
[39:45] | They’re gonna kill all my friends. | 他们会杀了我所有的朋友 |
[39:51] | Then you better hurry. | 那你最好快点 |
[40:01] | I need you to do something for me. | 我需要你帮我做件事 |
[40:05] | Don’t forget that we’re the good guys. | 别忘了我们是好人 |
[40:10] | It’s time. | 该走了 |
[40:21] | May we meet again. | 希望我们能再会 |