时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Thelonious is gone. | 塞隆尼斯走了 |
[00:03] | He took 12 people, 12 guns. | 他还带走了十二个人 十二把枪 |
[00:05] | We’re going to the City of Light. | 我们要去光之城 |
[00:07] | Take this leap of faith with me, John Murphy, | 和我一起做出这个改变 约翰·墨菲 |
[00:09] | and let me show you there’s so much more for you…than this. | 让我带你去见识比这精彩万分的世界 |
[00:14] | Biggest army we’ve ever had | 迄今为止我们最强的军队 |
[00:16] | waits for us to give it a mission. | 正在等我们给他们任务 |
[00:18] | We will, after Bellamy turns off the acid fog. | 我们会的 但要先等贝拉米关掉他们的酸雾 |
[00:20] | If this is an alliance | 如果说外来人 |
[00:22] | between the outsiders and the Ark, | 和方舟人结成了同盟 |
[00:23] | we shouldn’t take this threat lightly. | 我们不该轻视此威胁 |
[00:25] | There’s a war council meeting happening tonight | 他们今晚要在某个村庄召开军事会议 |
[00:27] | and all the leaders are gonna be there. | 并且所有领导人都会到场 |
[00:28] | We’re gonna use a missile. | 我们打算动用导弹 |
[00:30] | We have to start evacuating. | 我们要立刻疏散 |
[00:31] | If we evacuate, they’ll know | 如果我们疏散 他们就会知道 |
[00:32] | we have a spy inside their walls. | 山里有我们的间谍 |
[00:34] | We slip away. Right now. | 我们现在就溜出去 |
[00:36] | Fire. | 开火 |
[00:40] | You knew and you let this happen? | 你明知道却坐视不理 |
[00:43] | Some of them aren’t wearing hazmat suits. | 他们中有些人都没穿防护服 |
[00:45] | Means they’re cured. Marrow treatments work. | 说明他们经过了治疗 骨髓治疗起作用了 |
[00:47] | They’re starting to take them from the dorm, one at a time. | 每隔几小时他们之中都有一人 被带出宿舍 |
[00:51] | They’re not taking anyone else out of this room without a fight. | 我们不会束手就擒任凭他们抓人的 |
[00:57] | Find them. | 找到他们 |
[00:58] | We’re going to hide you. | 我们会把你们藏起来 |
[00:59] | Not everyone here agrees with Cage, | 这里不是每个人都赞同凯奇的做法 |
[01:01] | come with me. You’re safe now. | 跟我来 你们安全了 |
[01:08] | It’d sure be nice to have some sign | 要是能有点什么征兆 |
[01:09] | that we’re not just marching to our own deaths. | 表明我们不是正走向死亡就好了 |
[01:15] | We’re not. | 我们不是 |
[01:16] | Hey, tell me if you know this one. | 看看你们听没听过这个段子 |
[01:18] | Not again, please. | 别再来了 拜托 |
[01:20] | A Grounder and a Reaper walk into a bar. | 一个地表人和一个索命者走进酒吧 |
[01:22] | The bartender looks to the Grounder, he says, | 酒保看着地表人说 |
[01:25] | “We don’t serve your kind around here.” | “我们不为你们这种人提供服务” |
[01:27] | The Reaper gets up and leaves. | 然后索命者起身离开了 |
[01:32] | You get it? Reapers eat Grounders. | 你听懂了吗 因为索命者以地表人为食 |
[01:34] | I will take Jaha’s staff | 我真想叫上亚哈的人手 |
[01:35] | and beat you to death with it. | 活活打死你 |
[01:37] | John. | 约翰 |
[01:39] | Or this one. | 那再听听这个 |
[01:40] | Uh, an Arker, a Grounder, | 有一个方舟人 一个地表人 |
[01:41] | and a mountain man walk into a bar. | 和一个山地人走进酒吧 |
[01:44] | Arker says, “I’ll take some Moonshine.” | 方舟人说”给我来杯摩闪威士忌” |
[01:45] | Grounder says, “I’ll take some, too.” | 地表人说”我也来一杯” |
[01:48] | The mountain man, he says– | 接着山地人就说… |
[02:17] | No one move! | 大家都别动 |
[02:20] | We’re in the middle of a minefield. | 我们走进了一个雷区 |
[02:25] | Anybody else want a sign? | 还有谁想要什么征兆吗 |
[03:04] | It’s about time, Lieutenant. | 时间差不多了 中尉 |
[03:06] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[03:08] | Brief me on the 44. | 报告一下那44个人的情况 |
[03:11] | I have soldiers | 我派出了大量士兵 |
[03:11] | going from room to room. | 正挨个房间搜查 |
[03:13] | It’s only a matter of time. | 找到他们只是时间问题 |
[03:16] | So, you have nothing. | 这么说你毫无进展 |
[03:22] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[03:24] | Those kids are the key to everything, Lieutenant. | 那群孩子是一切的关键 中尉 |
[03:27] | And 44 people don’t just vanish | 44个人不可能从封闭的地堡里 |
[03:29] | inside of a sealed bunker. | 凭空消失 |
[03:31] | They could if they had enough help. | 只要他们得到足够的帮助就可以 |
[03:33] | My father. | 是我父亲 |
[03:35] | It’s unclear, sir. | 还不清楚 长官 |
[03:37] | But he’s not the only one | 不过不是只有他 |
[03:38] | with moral reservations about | 还在坚持着道德底线 |
[03:40] | what we’ve done to survive. | 不满我们为了生存的所作所为 |
[03:41] | What they don’t realize is that | 他们没意识到的是 |
[03:43] | those kids are dangerous. | 那群孩子都是危险分子 |
[03:45] | They irradiated an entire level. | 他们释放辐射充满一整层楼 |
[03:47] | I agree, sir. | 我同意 长官 |
[03:48] | And now that level 5 has been decontaminated, | 既然现在五层已经净化完毕 |
[03:50] | we can tell the truth about that. | 我们可以公布真相 |
[03:52] | Those kids killed 10 of our soldiers. | 那群孩子杀了我们十名士兵 |
[03:55] | We can use that to flush them out. | 我们可以利用这个将他们赶出来 |
[03:59] | Do it. | 批准 |
[04:00] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[04:02] | Now let’s talk about the outside threat. | 现在我们再来谈谈外面的威胁 |
[04:05] | Look at that. | 看那里 |
[04:08] | Her entire army stopped just outside the veil’s range. | 她的军队正好停在了灰雾的边缘 |
[04:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:13] | They’re learning, sir. | 他们学乖了 长官 |
[04:14] | I told you this Commander was different. | 我说过这个司令官与众不同 |
[04:16] | What’s she gonna do? Wait us out? | 她打算怎样 等我们出去吗 |
[04:19] | We’ve been safe down here for 97 years. | 我们可是在地下安然度过了97年 |
[04:22] | She’s gonna lose patience, and when she does, | 她会失去耐心的 一旦她沉不住气了 |
[04:25] | deploy the fog. | 就释放酸雾 |
[04:40] | What if we’re wrong, | 要是我们错了呢 |
[04:41] | and cutting the power doesn’t disengage the locks? | 切断电源还是打不开大门怎么办 |
[04:45] | Your people said it will. | 你的同伴说可以 |
[04:51] | You should rest, Clarke. | 你该休息了 克拉克 |
[04:54] | We could blow the doors manually. | 我们可以手动炸掉大门 |
[04:57] | Plans don’t last very long in battle. | 在战争中 计划总赶不上变化 |
[05:01] | Tiring yourself with questions already asked and answered | 绞尽脑汁思考已经有答案的问题 |
[05:04] | is a waste of energy. | 是浪费精力 |
[05:06] | People died for this, Lexa. | 人们会因此而死 莱克萨 |
[05:11] | It has to work. | 一定要成功 |
[05:14] | You’re doing what I did when I first took command. | 你现在的样子 很像我刚当上首领的时候 |
[05:20] | We can’t move forward and it’s giving you | 我们不能前进 这给了你足够的时间 |
[05:21] | too much time to think. | 胡思乱想 |
[05:23] | Once Bellamy shuts down the acid fog | 一旦贝拉米关掉酸雾 |
[05:25] | and the battle begins, | 战争就开始了 |
[05:26] | everything will be clear. | 所有事情都会迎刃而解 |
[05:30] | What if he can’t? | 如果他做不到呢 |
[05:33] | What if it was too dangerous | 如果是我明知凶险 |
[05:34] | and I sent him in there anyway? | 还执意把他送入虎穴呢 |
[05:37] | You care about him. | 你很在乎他 |
[05:40] | I care about all of them. | 我在乎所有人 |
[05:44] | Yet you worry about him more. | 但是你更在乎他 |
[05:46] | I couldn’t have kept us alive all this time without him. | 没有他 我不可能让大家活这么久 |
[05:49] | We need him. | 我们需要他 |
[05:52] | And now I might be the one who gets him killed. | 而现在我可能是害死他的凶手 |
[05:55] | That’s what it means to be a leader, Clarke. | 这就是作为首领要付出的代价 克拉克 |
[05:57] | The truth is, we must look into | 事实是 我们要直视 |
[05:58] | the eyes of our warriors and say, | 我们勇士的眼睛 对他们说 |
[06:00] | “Go die for me.” | “为我赴死” |
[06:02] | If only it were that easy. | 如果真是那么容易就好了 |
[06:05] | Can we please just get back to the plan? | 我们能继续讨论计划吗 |
[06:08] | No. | 不能 |
[06:11] | You could be a leader your people look to. | 你能成为你的同伴敬重的领袖 |
[06:14] | Pour their hopes and dreams into. | 让他们寄托希望与梦想的人 |
[06:18] | Someone they will fight and die for. | 成为他们愿意为之战斗和牺牲的人 |
[06:21] | I never asked for that. | 我从没想过要这样 |
[06:25] | I’m just trying to keep us alive. | 我只是想让我们活着 |
[06:37] | You were born for this, Clarke. | 这是你的宿命 克拉克 |
[06:41] | Same as me. | 跟我一样 |
[06:59] | Bellamy. Come in. | 贝拉米 请回答 |
[07:00] | Yeah, I’m a little busy here, Raven. | 我这里有点忙 雷文 |
[07:02] | You missed check-in. | 你忘了报到了 |
[07:03] | Did you find the source of the acid fog yet? | 你找到酸雾的源头了吗 |
[07:05] | I’m making my way there now. | 我正在想办法进入那里 |
[07:07] | It’s taking longer than I thought. | 这比我预想的更花时间 |
[07:10] | I don’t know enough to crack it on this end. | 我这边没有足够的信息让我进行破译 |
[07:13] | You gotta give me something. | 你要给我点信息 |
[07:14] | I’m working on it. | 我正在努力 |
[07:18] | Something’s wrong. | 出问题了 |
[07:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:21] | My key card isn’t working. | 我的钥匙卡不能用了 |
[07:23] | That’s not good. | 这可不是好消息 |
[07:24] | I need to find another way in. | 我需要另找方法进去 |
[07:27] | I’ll call you back. | 我晚点再联络你 |
[07:29] | Stay right there! Hands in the air. | 待在那 手举到空中 |
[07:34] | Eastbound. In pursuit of the target. | 东侧 正在追击目标 |
[07:37] | He’s not Lovejoy. Repeat, he’s not Lovejoy. | 他不是拉夫乔伊 重复 不是拉夫乔伊 |
[07:52] | Split up. | 分开找 |
[07:57] | Checking in. We’re heading down to the base level. | 报告 我们正前往底层 |
[08:02] | You’re surrounded! There’s no way out! | 你被包围了 你无路可逃 |
[08:11] | Keep your eyes open. | 注意四周 |
[08:13] | Garza, do you see him? | 伽扎 你看到他了吗 |
[08:22] | Garza, what’s your status? | 伽扎 你那边情形如何 |
[08:24] | Garza. | 伽扎 |
[08:28] | Garza. Do you see him? | 伽扎 你看到他了吗 |
[08:44] | I’ve been summoned? Really? | 我被召唤了 真的吗 |
[08:46] | Yeah. Thanks. | 对 谢谢 |
[08:48] | I need your help on this acid fog deal. | 我需要你帮我搞定酸雾 |
[08:50] | Bellamy will radio again | 贝拉米发现扩散系统之后 |
[08:51] | when he gets eyes on the dispersal system, | 会再跟我联络 |
[08:53] | but I want to talk it through first. | 但是我想要先过一遍 |
[08:54] | I think– What’s funny? | 我觉得… 笑什么 |
[08:56] | Oh, come on. It’s a banner day. | 拜托 这真是值得庆祝 |
[08:58] | You gotta see that. Raven Reyes asking for help? | 你真得看看 雷文·雷耶斯在寻求帮助 |
[09:01] | It’s one for the history books. | 真是可以载入史册了 |
[09:02] | Never mind. I’ll do it on my own. | 算了 我会自己想办法的 |
[09:04] | Hey. Joke. | 开玩笑嘛 |
[09:06] | Humor. It’s just what I do. | 幽默感 这是我的长处 |
[09:08] | There are a thousand Grounders camped in the woods | 外面有上千的地表人为了解救我的朋友 |
[09:10] | waiting to go get my friends, | 扎营在丛林里 |
[09:13] | and they can’t move because– | 而他们无法行动 因为… |
[09:16] | because I can’t figure this out. | 因为我不能解决这个问题 |
[09:19] | Hey. No one could. | 没人能 |
[09:21] | It’s a tough ask, not without more data. | 这很困难 没有更多数据就没办法解决 |
[09:27] | Ok. So, they make fog that melts people. | 好 他们制造酸雾来腐蚀人 |
[09:30] | What are we talking? Nucleation? | 这到底是什么 成核现象 |
[09:33] | Oh, please tell me it’s Brownian diffusion. | 请告诉我这是布朗扩散 |
[09:36] | I’ll have you know | 让你见识见识 |
[09:38] | I was a god at fluid dynamics. | 我当年可是流体力学之神 |
[09:40] | You think you were a god at everything. | 你是觉得你什么都在行 |
[09:44] | Empirical evidence doesn’t lie. | 实验数据可不会骗人 |
[09:51] | All right. Let’s get our stoichiometry on. | 好 我们来进行化学计算吧 |
[10:25] | Everything ok? | 你没事吧 |
[10:27] | I’m going over it and over it in my head, | 我在脑中一遍遍地回想 |
[10:28] | just trying to figure out how | 只想搞明白 |
[10:32] | you’re still alive. | 为什么你还活着 |
[10:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[10:37] | I saw you in Tondc before the missile hit. | 在导弹袭击前 我看到你在唐家村 |
[10:41] | I know you, Clarke. Something’s wrong. | 我了解你 克拉克 一定发生了什么 |
[10:44] | And then you and Lexa disappear | 之后你和莱克萨就消失了 |
[10:45] | and just happen to survive. | 侥幸逃过一劫 |
[10:49] | Tell me you didn’t know it was coming. | 告诉我你并不知道那一切会发生 |
[10:58] | Octavia… | 奥克塔维亚 |
[11:05] | You let all those people die. | 你让他们白白送死 |
[11:09] | You were gonna let me die. | 你也准备让我送死的 |
[11:12] | I did it to save Bellamy, | 我为了救贝拉米才这么做的 |
[11:14] | so that we could win this war. | 这样我们才能赢得战争 |
[11:16] | Don’t you see that? | 你看不出来吗 |
[11:18] | If we’d evacuated Tondc, | 如果我们撤离了唐家村 |
[11:20] | Mount Weather would’ve known that someone tipped us off. | 韦瑟山的人就会知道山里有内应 |
[11:22] | They would have found your brother. | 他们会找到你哥哥 |
[11:24] | No. Bellamy would have never told you to do that. | 不 贝拉米绝不会让你这么做 |
[11:27] | He would’ve found another way. | 他会另想办法 |
[11:30] | I couldn’t take that risk. | 我不能冒这个险 |
[11:33] | Right. Because you’re in charge now, | 是啊 你现在是老大了 |
[11:35] | And you decide who is disposable. | 你可以决定抛弃谁 |
[11:40] | You’d have fit right in on the council. | 你真适合议会的位置 |
[11:45] | Hey. Octavia. | 奥克塔维亚 |
[11:46] | What? | 干什么 |
[11:52] | You can’t tell anyone. | 你不能告诉任何人 |
[11:54] | If people found out– | 如果其他人发现 |
[11:55] | The alliance will break. | 结盟就会完蛋 |
[11:59] | I’m not an idiot, Clarke. | 我不是傻子 克拉克 |
[12:07] | Commander. | 司令 |
[12:08] | Octavia. | 奥克塔维亚 |
[12:09] | It is time for the southernmost guard post’s rotation. | 是南方哨兵换岗的时候了 |
[12:13] | You should relieve them. | 你该去换他们的班 |
[12:14] | Indra expects me to be on a scouting mission with Lincoln. | 因陀罗希望我和林肯进行侦查行动 |
[12:18] | Now you’re needed at the guard post. | 现在你要去哨兵站 |
[12:20] | Indra will join you there shortly. | 因陀罗随后就到 |
[12:40] | She won’t say anything. | 她什么都不会说 |
[12:43] | You can’t be sure of that. | 你不能确定 |
[12:46] | Too many people know, Clarke. | 知道的人太多了 克拉克 |
[12:49] | You worry about your people, I’ll worry about mine. | 你管好你的人 我管好我的 |
[13:23] | Vincent, I need your help. | 文森特 我需要你的帮助 |
[13:28] | It’s all over the radio. They know about you. | 广播里传遍了 他们知道你的身份了 |
[13:30] | Did anyone see you come here? | 有人看到你来这儿了吗 |
[13:31] | No. Been keeping to the vents | 没有 按照你说的 |
[13:32] | and unmonitored halls, like you said. | 我顺着通风口和无监控的走廊过来的 |
[13:34] | Vincent. | 文森特 |
[13:37] | It’s ok. | 没事 |
[13:38] | Lee’s one of us. | 李是我们的人 |
[13:39] | Dante was like a father to me. | 丹特就如同我的父亲一样 |
[13:42] | Some of us don’t agree with Cage’s agenda. | 我们中也有人不赞同凯奇的做法的 |
[13:45] | Where’s Jasper, Monty, and Maya? | 贾斯珀 蒙蒂和玛雅在哪里 |
[13:46] | They’re ok. | 他们很好 |
[13:47] | Thanks to Lee, we moved them | 多亏了李 我们把他们转移到 |
[13:48] | to a wing that’s already been searched. | 一处搜查完毕的房间了 |
[13:51] | Isn’t that a risk? | 那不是冒险吗 |
[13:52] | We had no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[13:54] | They’ve gone public with what happened on level 5. | 五层的事已经人尽皆知了 |
[13:56] | They’re saying you killed 10 soldiers. | 他们说你杀了十个士兵 |
[13:58] | I don’t know how much longer we can | 我不知道我们 |
[14:00] | keep this shell game going. | 还能瞒多久 |
[14:02] | Did you take out the acid fog yet? | 你关掉酸雾了吗 |
[14:04] | No. No. That’s why I’m here. | 没 所以我才在这里 |
[14:08] | I’m gonna need another route. | 我需要另一条路径 |
[14:09] | Way ahead of you. | 我已经想到了 |
[14:10] | You can get there through the retrofit zones. | 你可以通过翻新的区域到达 |
[14:17] | They’re off limits. | 那里没有限制 |
[14:18] | No cameras, no patrols. | 没有监控 没人巡逻 |
[14:21] | We use some to move the kids. | 我们用其转移的孩子 |
[14:24] | And that’s your other route. | 这就是你的另一条路径 |
[14:25] | You’re also gonna need this. | 你还会需要这个 |
[14:27] | An acetylene torch. | 乙炔喷灯 |
[14:30] | Go to the northwest corridor. | 去西北走廊 |
[14:43] | Indra. Aren’t you supposed to be on watch? | 因陀罗 你不是该在放哨吗 |
[14:46] | I don’t stand post. | 我不放哨 |
[14:49] | Well, um, where’s Octavia? | 奥克塔维亚在哪里 |
[14:52] | With Lincoln. Scouting the mountain. | 和林肯在山里侦查 |
[15:31] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[15:35] | I have my orders. | 我有令在身 |
[15:37] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[15:38] | This is not happening. | 不可以 |
[15:44] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[16:19] | It’s clearing. | 天晴了 |
[16:40] | There. | 那儿 |
[16:42] | We have the light and, oh, look. | 有光亮了 看 |
[16:45] | Footprints are gone. Sand. It blows. | 脚印不见了 沙被吹走了 |
[16:56] | Do you see that? | 看见了吗 |
[17:05] | The City of Light. | 光之城 |
[17:07] | Emori was telling the truth. | 艾默莉说的是真的 |
[17:12] | We are so close. | 我们离得很近了 |
[17:18] | You wanted a sign? There it is. | 你们想要征兆吗 那就是 |
[17:21] | We have to push forward. | 我们得继续向前 |
[17:23] | What about the mines? | 地雷怎么办 |
[17:26] | We were meant to be here, John. | 我们注定要来到这里 约翰 |
[17:29] | These mines, they’re just another test of our faith. | 地雷只是对我们信仰的又一个考验 |
[17:34] | Yeah, well, I was always crap at tests, so…please. | 我总是通不过考验 所以拜托 |
[17:39] | After you, Chancellor. | 你先走 法官 |
[17:53] | You sent him to kill Octavia? | 你派他去杀奥克塔维亚 |
[17:55] | I told you she’s not a problem. | 我告诉过你她不是问题 |
[18:00] | Leave us. | 你先出去 |
[18:02] | No. I’m not letting him out of my sight. | 不行 我决不允许他离开我视线 |
[18:07] | Stand down for now and wait for my command. | 暂且退下待命 等我命令 |
[18:14] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底是怎么回事 |
[18:15] | You can’t just kill everyone you don’t trust. | 你总不能把不信任的人都杀光吧 |
[18:19] | Yes, I can. | 是的 我能 |
[18:21] | Well, I won’t let you. | 我决不允许你这样做 |
[18:24] | You were willing to let her die two days ago. | 两天前你还乐意让她去送死呢 |
[18:26] | Nothing has changed. | 没什么不同啊 |
[18:27] | You’re wrong. I have. | 你错了 我心意已变 |
[18:31] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这么做了 |
[18:35] | Octavia is a threat. | 奥克塔维亚已经构成威胁 |
[18:38] | If you weren’t so close to her, you’d see that. | 如果你和她没那么亲近 你就能看出这点 |
[18:41] | It’s because I’m close to her | 正因为我和她很亲近 |
[18:43] | that I know she’s loyal. | 所以我知道 她很忠诚 |
[18:45] | Her brother is more important to her than anyone. | 她哥哥对于她来说重于一切 |
[18:47] | She would never endanger his life. | 她决不会危及他的性命 |
[18:50] | And you’re willing to risk everything on that? | 而你愿意为把一切都压在这上面吗 |
[18:54] | – On your feelings? – Yes. | -压在感情上 -是的 |
[18:56] | You say having feelings makes me weak. | 你说感情是我的软肋 |
[18:58] | But you’re weak for hiding from them. | 但你的软肋是逃避感情 |
[19:02] | I might be a hypocrite, Lexa, but you’re a liar. | 我也许是伪君子 莱克萨 但你是个骗子 |
[19:05] | You felt something for Gustus. | 你对古斯塔斯心有歉意 |
[19:07] | You’re still haunted by Costia. | 科斯提娅的阴影仍挥之不去 |
[19:10] | You want everyone to think | 你想让大家觉得 |
[19:11] | you’re above it all. | 你不屑于一切 |
[19:12] | But I see right through you. | 可我一眼就看穿你了 |
[19:18] | Get out. | 出去 |
[19:20] | 250 people died in that village. | 那个村子死了250人 |
[19:23] | I know you felt for them. | 我知道你在意他们 |
[19:25] | But you let them burn. | 但你就任他们被烧死 |
[19:31] | Not everyone. | 不是所有人 |
[19:34] | Not you. | 不包括你 |
[19:44] | Well, if you care about me, then… trust me. | 如果你在乎我 那么请相信我 |
[19:49] | Octavia’s not a threat. | 奥克塔维亚不是威胁 |
[19:55] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[20:00] | I can’t sacrifice my people anymore. | 我不能再牺牲我的同伴了 |
[20:03] | If you do anything to hurt Octavia, | 如果你做出任何伤害奥克塔维亚的事 |
[20:06] | I’ll tell everyone we knew about the missile. | 我就告诉大家我们知道导弹的事 |
[20:55] | There’s no trap. No trap. | 这步没有陷阱 没有陷阱 |
[21:03] | It’s 4 mines down, infinity to go, Jaha. | 除掉四枚地雷 还有无数个呢 亚哈 |
[21:11] | We will make it, John. | 我们会成功的 约翰 |
[21:14] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我已经忍不下去了 |
[21:17] | Calm down, Richards. | 淡定 理查兹 |
[21:21] | What do you think it is, anyway? | 你认为那个到底是什么 |
[21:23] | It must have power. | 它的杀伤力肯定很大 |
[21:26] | A shower would be nice right about now. | 要是现在下场大雨就好了 |
[21:28] | Wash off the rest of Harris. | 冲掉我身上哈里斯的肉渣 |
[21:32] | Sienna said it’s a place | 赛安娜说那个地方 |
[21:34] | where everyone is welcome. | 欢迎所有人的到来 |
[21:36] | That’d be a first, wouldn’t it? | 那真是仅此一家啊 |
[21:41] | I can’t take this. It’s right there! | 我受不了了 它就在那边 |
[21:43] | Hey! Richards, stop! | 理查兹 站住 |
[22:45] | Hydrochloric acid. Sulfuric acid. | 盐酸 硫酸 |
[22:51] | perchloric acid. | 高氯酸 |
[22:52] | Now you’yore just naming all the acids you know. | 你这是把自己知道的酸类都念了一遍 |
[22:55] | Well, temperature would be an issue. | 温度是个问题 |
[22:57] | Hey, it could be nitric acid. | 它可能是硝酸 |
[22:59] | Nothing exploded. | 可没发生过爆炸 |
[23:01] | Fine. Ruin my fun. | 好吧 毁了我的乐趣 |
[23:04] | This isn’t helping. | 真是毫无帮助 |
[23:05] | Like I said, we should just | 正如我所说 我们应该 |
[23:06] | disable the machine itself. | 直接关掉机器 |
[23:08] | Any machine like this has to have safeguards. | 像这样的机器肯定都有安全措施 |
[23:10] | They can’t keep a boatload of acid around | 他们不可能在没有中和措施的情况下 |
[23:12] | without any way to neutralize it. | 存着大量的酸类 |
[23:14] | It’s basic safety protocol. Let’s use that. | 这是基本的安全措施 我们可以利用这点 |
[23:15] | Neutralization is too complicated. | 中和酸类太复杂了 |
[23:17] | Please. It’s a bag of limestone in the corner. | 拜托 墙角那儿有一袋子石灰呢 |
[23:19] | Here you go again… big ideas with no follow-through. | 你又来了 伟大的想法永远没有后续行动 |
[23:23] | I’ll have you know I have great follow-through. | 我会让你知道我有超赞的后续行动 |
[23:50] | Raven. I made it. | 雷文 我成功了 |
[23:53] | I hope you have a plan. | 希望你已经有计划了 |
[23:55] | Still working on it. | 还在研究 |
[23:57] | Give us something to go on. | 给我们些提示好继续进展 |
[23:58] | What do you see? | 你都看到什么了 |
[24:00] | A huge steel vat. | 一个超大的钢桶 |
[24:03] | Looks like a submarine. | 看着像艘潜水艇 |
[24:04] | Some other tanks with chemical formulas | 还有一些罐子 上面印着几个化学式 |
[24:08] | and warning labels. | 以及警示标示 |
[24:09] | Bunch of pipes running into the wall. Monitor. | 几条管道穿墙而过 显示屏 |
[24:13] | Ooh, go to the monitor. | 到显示屏那儿去 |
[24:16] | Hello to you, too. | 你也好啊 |
[24:17] | Don’t mind Wick. He’s not really helping. | 别理威克 他一点儿忙也帮不上 |
[24:20] | Hey, Bellamy. How’s my boy Monty doing? | 贝拉米 我的小蒙蒂怎么样了 |
[24:22] | Fine. But I don’t know for how long. | 还好 但我不知道还能坚持多久 |
[24:24] | Great. Pleasantries over. | 很好 寒暄结束 |
[24:26] | Listen, if that monitor is a control panel, | 听着 如果那个显示屏是控制台 |
[24:28] | we can use it to kill this thing. | 我们可以利用它关闭酸雾 |
[24:30] | Look for a pH scale. | 找找酸碱值标度 |
[24:31] | Right. It has a scale, but the rest… | 好吧 是有个标度 但还有… |
[24:34] | S-3, V-2-0-5, | S3[硫三分子] V2O5[五氧化二钒] |
[24:38] | H-2-S-2-O-7. | H2S2O7[焦硫酸] |
[24:41] | Can’t I just blow this thing? | 我能直接把这玩意儿炸了吗 |
[24:43] | No. no, they’ll know their defenses are down. | 不行 他们会察觉到防御失效了 |
[24:45] | They’ll send a tech to fix it or reroute it | 他们会派人去修 重新部署 |
[24:46] | or pull out some other weapon we don’t even know about. | 或者拿出什么我们没见过的武器 |
[24:49] | Plus, you’d probably melt your face off. | 而且 溅出来的酸液还可能伤到你 |
[24:54] | Look, you know I like a good explosion, | 听着 我也宁愿直接炸了了事 |
[24:56] | but we gotta think our way through this one. | 但这次我们得动动脑筋 |
[24:59] | We can do this. | 我们一定能解决 |
[25:03] | Here we go. | 我们开始了 |
[25:31] | Another test passed. | 又通过了一次考验 |
[25:38] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[25:40] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[26:01] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[26:03] | Are you kidding me? This is it? | 你开玩笑吗 就这样 |
[26:13] | This is what we crossed a desert to find? | 我们穿越了一个沙漠就找到了这个 |
[26:18] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[26:20] | Well, guess what? Your enlightened society? | 瞧瞧吧 你那文明开化的社会 |
[26:22] | It’s not a city. It’s nothing. | 并非城市 什么都不是 |
[26:26] | I flew down from space. | 我从太空来 |
[26:31] | I defied death. | 我战胜了死亡 |
[26:34] | It was all for a reason. | 这绝对是有意义的 |
[26:38] | It has to be. | 绝对有 |
[26:50] | Ok, uh… level indicator. | 液面指示器 |
[26:54] | Nope. | 不是 |
[26:56] | Do you see an actuator anywhere? | 哪里有制动器吗 |
[26:59] | One must be controlling the valves. | 一定有制动器在控制着阀门 |
[27:02] | I have no idea what that is. | 我不知道你说的是什么 |
[27:05] | Norms. Come on, what else? | 外行嘛 好了 还有什么 |
[27:09] | Internal pressure sensor. | 内压力传感器 |
[27:11] | No. | 不对 |
[27:12] | Uh, setpoint and alarm. | 定位报警 |
[27:14] | Let’s avoid that one. | 这个还是离远点 |
[27:16] | Maintenance and cleaning. | 维修清洗 |
[27:18] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:20] | Corrosion. | 腐蚀 |
[27:22] | The protective oxide film would | 这么老旧的罐子要储存酸 |
[27:23] | have to be restored in tanks this old. | 就得更新内壁上的氧化保护层 |
[27:25] | They’d need to be cleaned. | 这些罐子需要清洗 |
[27:27] | And neutralized. | 还需要中和 |
[27:29] | Bellamy, go to that subdirectory. | 贝拉米 进入这条的子目录 |
[27:31] | See if there’s anything there that says “Passivation.” | 看有没有”钝化”这个选项 |
[27:35] | Ok. I’m on it. | 好的 在找了 |
[27:38] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[27:42] | Says, uh, “Aqueous sodium hydroxide bath.” | 上面写着 “氢氧化钠水溶液浸泡” |
[27:45] | That’s a base. That’ll neutralize the acid. Select that. | 那是碱 可以中和酸 就选这个 |
[27:53] | It’s doing something. | 它在运转了 |
[27:57] | You should be able to hear the pump. | 你应该能听到水泵的声音 |
[27:59] | I can hear them. | 可以听到 |
[28:04] | Needle’s moving. | 指针动了 |
[28:07] | – pH is rising. – It’s working. | -酸碱度的值正在上升 – 成功了 |
[28:24] | Passivation success. | 钝化成功 |
[28:26] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[28:31] | All right. Send a flare. | 好了 发射信号吧 |
[28:36] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[28:43] | You sent for me? | 你找我 |
[28:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:49] | Octavia has nothing to fear from me. | 奥克塔维亚无需再惧怕我了 |
[28:55] | I do trust you, Clarke. | 我信任你 克拉克 |
[29:00] | I know how hard that is for you. | 我知道这对你来说不容易 |
[29:08] | You think our ways are harsh, | 你觉得我们的方式过于残酷 |
[29:11] | but that’s how we survive. | 但我们就是这么生存下来的 |
[29:14] | Maybe life should be about | 也许生命的意义 |
[29:15] | more than just surviving. | 不仅在于生存 |
[29:19] | Don’t we deserve better than that? | 我们不该有更高些的追求吗 |
[29:25] | Maybe we do. | 也许有 |
[29:51] | I’m sorry. I– | 抱歉 我… |
[29:55] | I’m not ready. To be with anyone. | 我还没准备好 再次恋爱 |
[30:01] | Not yet. | 我需要时间 |
[30:22] | Bellamy did it. | 贝拉米成功了 |
[30:26] | You were right to have faith in him. | 你相信他是对的 |
[30:32] | Now we fight. | 现在到我们战斗了 |
[31:09] | When I said, “Let’s get our stoichiometry on,” not what I meant. | 我说来搞化学计算时 我不是那个意思 |
[31:20] | It’s probably a bad idea. | 也许不该如此 |
[31:22] | We’re going to war. Stop talking. | 我们要开战了 别废话了 |
[31:45] | I’m just saying, the brace I made | 我得说 我做的支架 |
[31:47] | would’ve been easier to take off. | 可没这么难卸下来 |
[31:50] | That brace was tragic. | 你的支架太逊了 |
[31:53] | What did I say about talking, Wick? | 不是说让你不要说话吗 威克 |
[31:56] | I think you can call me Kyle. | 我想你该叫我凯尔 |
[33:10] | Raven, we’ve got a problem. | 雷文 有麻烦了 |
[33:14] | Damn it, where are you? | 该死 你去哪了 |
[33:15] | I don’t think the acid fog is down. | 我觉得酸雾好像没有散 |
[33:17] | Get word to Clarke. We have to stop the army. Raven! | 通知克拉克 我们得阻止军队 雷文 |
[33:21] | Confirmed, sir. Intruder’s radio has been cut off. | 已确认 长官 入侵者的通讯已切断 |
[33:24] | Raven, what’s going on? | 雷文 怎么搞的 |
[33:26] | Reset the panel. | 重置仪表盘 |
[33:28] | The army’s almost in range. | 大军已经快进入攻击范围了 |
[33:39] | Good job finding the radio, Lieutenant. | 你发现无线电是大功一件 中尉 |
[33:42] | Do a sweep and make sure they have no more. | 仔细检查一遍 确保没有漏掉 |
[33:44] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[33:46] | And bring me the intruder. | 把入侵者带过来 |
[34:02] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[34:17] | On my lead. | 跟我来 |
[34:18] | He’s armed. Don’t be a hero. | 他有武器 别逞英雄 |
[34:23] | Show yourself. Hands first. | 站出来 先伸出手 |
[34:30] | Cease fire! Don’t hit the tanks. | 停火 别打到氧气罐 |
[34:45] | The veil is ready on your command, sir. | 灰雾已准备就绪 等待您的指令 长官 |
[34:47] | Wait until they’re all inside at the kill box. | 等他们全部进入杀伤区域 |
[34:50] | 10 more seconds. | 再等十秒 |
[34:51] | Roger that. Deploying in 10… | 收到 准备部署 十 |
[34:55] | 9… | 九 |
[34:59] | 8… | 八 |
[35:01] | 7… | 七 |
[35:02] | He’s out. | 他没子弹了 |
[35:03] | You go after him. We’ll check the tanks. | 你去追他 我们检查罐子 |
[35:05] | 6…5… | 六 五 |
[35:10] | 4… | 四 |
[35:13] | 3… | 三 |
[35:17] | 2…1. | 二 一 |
[35:21] | We’re go for veil. | 释放灰雾 |
[36:09] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[36:11] | We are negative on veil deployment. | 我们无法释放灰雾 |
[36:13] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[36:15] | Soldiers report an explosion in chemicals deployment. | 士兵们报告 化学室发生爆炸 |
[36:17] | Multiple casualties. | 数人伤亡 |
[36:20] | The veil is down. I repeat, the veil is down. | 灰雾瘫痪 重复 灰雾瘫痪 |
[36:22] | What else can we use? | 我们还能用什么 |
[36:23] | The Reapers can’t take a force this large. | 索命者不可能应对如此大规模的军队 |
[36:25] | Don’t tell me what we can’t do. | 别告诉我什么不能做 |
[36:28] | Tell me what else we have. | 告诉我什么可以做 |
[36:32] | Nothing. All we have is the doors. | 没了 我们只剩下大门了 |
[37:20] | We have to meet the strike team. | 我们得见见突击队 |
[37:24] | You kind of, ahem, shut down on me there. What’s up? | 你刚才拒绝了我 怎么了 |
[37:29] | What? | 什么 |
[37:31] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[37:37] | Right. | 好吧 |
[37:40] | This was too much. | 这有些过了 |
[37:48] | Look… | 听着 |
[37:52] | If you want to do this, I’m in. | 如果你是真心 我接受你 |
[37:55] | But I’m not gonna play games. | 但我不会把这当儿戏 |
[37:57] | So, figure it out. | 想清楚 |
[38:07] | We have a war to win. | 我们有场仗要打 |
[38:39] | What do you want? | 干什么 |
[38:42] | I’m changing your mission. | 我给你改了任务 |
[38:43] | You’re not going to the mines with Indra. | 不让你和因陀罗去矿井了 |
[38:46] | I’m placing you in the rear guard, | 我要把你放进后卫部队 |
[38:47] | where you’ll be safe. | 在那里你会很安全 |
[38:49] | Like hell you are. I don’t take orders from you. | 我才不管你 我不用听你的命令 |
[38:51] | I take orders from Indra. | 我只听因陀罗的命令 |
[38:53] | I’m trying to protect you, Octavia. | 我在保护你 奥克塔维亚 |
[38:54] | Protect me. | 保护我 |
[38:57] | One day, hopefully, you’ll understand what I did. | 希望有一天你会理解我所做的一切 |
[38:59] | Never. I’ll fight this war with you now | 绝不会 我现在和你并肩作战 |
[39:01] | because I want our friends back. | 是因为我想救回朋友们 |
[39:04] | But after that, we’re done. | 但此事过后 我们就结束了 |
[39:11] | The Commander’s looking for you. | 司令在找你 |
[39:17] | What was that about? | 刚才怎么回事 |
[39:18] | Clarke’s trying to reassign me to the rear guard. | 克拉克想把我分到后卫部队 |
[39:21] | You’re a warrior. | 你是战士 |
[39:22] | You’ll be in the mines with me. | 你要和我一起去矿井 |
[39:25] | I know what bothers you. | 我知道你为何苦恼 |
[39:27] | They know about the missile. | 她们知道导弹的事 |
[39:29] | How could you not hate them? | 你怎么可以不怨恨她们 |
[39:31] | Indra, they almost killed you. | 因陀罗 她们差点害死你 |
[39:32] | They didn’t do anything. The enemy did. | 不是她们 而是敌人 |
[39:35] | Lexa’s a great Commander because she’s ruthless. | 莱克萨之所以出色 正是因为她无情 |
[39:38] | That’s why we’ll win this battle. | 也是我们能打赢战争的原因 |
[39:40] | That’s wrong. | 这是不对的 |
[39:42] | That’s war. | 这就是战争 |
[40:10] | What a joke. | 真是造化弄人 |
[40:15] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理啊 |
[40:17] | The rest of the world is broken, | 这里其它的东西全都毁掉了 |
[40:20] | but these panels are intact. | 而这些镶板却都完好无损 |
[40:22] | Well, we can fix that. | 我们可以补一刀 |
[40:25] | John. | 约翰 |
[40:34] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[40:38] | It’s a drone. | 无人机 |
[40:39] | Don’t lose sight of it. | 别跟丢了 |
[41:00] | Where’s it going? | 它要去哪 |
[41:01] | I don’t know… | 不知道 |
[41:03] | But we’re gonna follow it. | 但是我们得跟上它 |
[41:05] | In this. | 上来 |
[41:07] | Tell me, what level of crazy is too much for you? | 告诉我 你疯到什么程度了 |
[41:10] | I’m just curious. | 我就好奇问一下 |
[41:15] | We need a boat… and a boat appears. | 我们需要一艘船 然后船就出现了 |
[41:19] | This is our destiny. | 这是我们的命运 |
[41:21] | The City of Light is out there | 光之城就在那里 |
[41:22] | and we are gonna find it. | 我们一定会找到它 |
[41:25] | Now, get in the boat. | 快上船 |
[41:31] | You heard the man. | 你们听见他说的了 |