时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | I have a message for your leader. | 帮我带句话给你们的首领 |
[00:04] | We’re coming for him. | 我们找他算账来了 |
[00:06] | 250 people died in that village. | 那个村子死了250人 |
[00:08] | I know you felt for them, | 我知道你在意他们 |
[00:11] | but you let them burn. | 但你就任他们被炸死 |
[00:12] | Not everyone. | 不是所有人 |
[00:17] | Some of them aren’t wearing hazmat suits. | 他们中有些人都没穿防护服 |
[00:18] | Means they’re cured. | 说明他们经过了治疗 |
[00:20] | The marrow treatments worked. | 骨髓治疗起作用了 |
[00:21] | We’re going to hide you. | 我们会把你们藏起来 |
[00:22] | Not everyone here agrees with Cage. | 这里不是每个人都赞同凯奇的做法 |
[00:24] | Come with me. You’re safe now. | 跟我来 你们安全了 |
[00:25] | And 44 people don’t just vanish | 44个人不可能从封闭的地堡里 |
[00:27] | inside of a sealed bunker. | 凭空消失 |
[00:28] | They could if they had enough help. | 只要他们得到足够的帮助就可以 |
[00:30] | Stay alive. Be ready to fight. | 活下去 准备战斗 |
[00:32] | War is coming. | 大战将至 |
[00:58] | Get up. It’s time to go. | 起来 是时候离开了 |
[01:00] | I told you I’d come back for you. | 我说过会回来救你的 |
[01:01] | Come on out. | 出来吧 |
[01:03] | Our people are marching on Mount Weather right now. | 我们的同伴此刻正向韦瑟山进军 |
[01:10] | Hey. It’s ok. We’re getting you out. | 别紧张 我们是来救你出去的 |
[01:12] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[01:14] | They just bled him. | 他们刚刚才给他抽过血 |
[01:16] | Listen to me. There’s an army inside this room, | 听我说 这间屋子里关着一支军队 |
[01:19] | and I need you to help me get them ready to fight. | 我需要你帮我 让他们做好战斗准备 |
[01:21] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[01:25] | All right. Start with him. | 那好 就从他开始 |
[01:32] | Too much noise. | 动静太大了 |
[01:44] | Ok. How do we do this? | 好了 你有什么计划 |
[01:48] | There’s an army outside going for the main door. | 现在外面有支军队正要正面进攻韦瑟山大门 |
[01:51] | When they get it open, all hell will break loose. | 只要他们攻破大门 山里必将乱作一团 |
[01:53] | That is the signal for my friends to come here, and– | 那就意味着我的朋友们到了 到时候… |
[01:57] | My fellow citizens, | 我的同胞们 |
[01:59] | this is your president speaking. | 我是你们的总统 |
[02:01] | I have news to share with you | 我有一个消息要告诉你们 |
[02:03] | that will change all of our lives forever. | 它将彻底改变我们的生活现状 |
[02:06] | For 97 years, | 在这97年里 |
[02:07] | Mount Weather has been our home. | 韦瑟山一直是我们的家 |
[02:11] | It’s kept us alive, | 它让我们得以幸存 |
[02:12] | but it has also held us captive. | 但同时也囚禁了我们 |
[02:15] | Most of us have made peace with what we’ve had to do | 大多数人都已接受了我们为了生存 |
[02:18] | to survive. | 所做出的无奈之举 |
[02:20] | We’ve done these things for one reason– | 我们这么做的原因只有一个 |
[02:22] | so that our people | 那就是让我们的人民 |
[02:24] | could someday return to the ground. | 有一天能重新回到地面上 |
[02:29] | That day is today. | 今天终于如愿以偿了 |
[02:34] | He’s going public. | 他要公开秘密了 |
[02:35] | Before my friend Lorelai Tsing | 在我的朋友 罗蕾莱·晴 |
[02:38] | was murdered by the outsiders still at large in this mountain, | 被仍在山里潜逃的外来者杀害之前 |
[02:41] | she found a cure. | 她找到了治愈的方法 |
[02:43] | It was in their bone marrow. | 就是他们的骨髓 |
[02:45] | Here. I’ll be back. | 拿着 我会再回来的 |
[02:47] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[02:48] | He’s trying to get his people to turn on each other. | 他想让他的人彼此反目 |
[02:50] | They’ll find my friends. | 他们会发现我的朋友们的 |
[02:52] | I have to bring them here now. | 我得立刻带他们来这里 |
[02:53] | I’ll send them in groups. | 我会把他们分批送来 |
[02:54] | You get your people ready to go, | 你让你的同伴随时准备出发 |
[02:56] | but you wait for me to come back, do you understand? | 但你们得等我回来 明白吗 |
[02:59] | Wait! | 等等 |
[03:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:03] | You free your people. | 你先把你们的人都放出来 |
[03:05] | Protect mine when they get here. | 等我的同伴一到 请保护好他们 |
[03:07] | We can thank each other when we’re all outside. | 等出去以后再相互致谢也不迟 |
[03:10] | This has been | 这是… |
[03:11] | the dream of our people since the bombs, | 大爆炸以来我们所有人的共同愿望 |
[03:15] | but to reach it now, | 但要实现这一愿望 |
[03:16] | I need your help. | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[03:19] | The 44 criminals that irradiated level 5, | 那44名罪犯令五层充满辐射 |
[03:22] | killing 15 of our people, | 杀害了我们十五个人 |
[03:26] | are now keeping us from that dream. | 而他们现在又阻止了我们实现梦想 |
[03:30] | Although we’ve repaired our home, | 虽然我们已修好了我们的家 |
[03:33] | we can never replace the lives that were | 但我们永远无法挽回那些 |
[03:36] | so viciously taken from us. | 被残忍夺走的生命 |
[03:39] | And as hard as it is to believe, | 而且难以置信的是 |
[03:41] | there are those among us | 我们之中有些人 |
[03:43] | who would help the people who did this. | 竟为这群凶手提供帮助 |
[03:46] | And I am speaking to you now, | 我现在在此向你们宣布 |
[03:49] | if you truly want to end the blood treatments | 如果你们真的希望彻底停止 |
[03:52] | once and for all, | 输血治疗 |
[03:54] | then the 44 murderers you’re now hiding | 你们藏起来的那44名凶手 |
[03:57] | are the key to doing that. | 正是实现这一目标的关键 |
[04:00] | You have one hour to turn them in without punishment. | 在一小时内将他们交出来者可免受责罚 |
[04:03] | After that, we’ll be forced | 在那之后 我们将被迫 |
[04:05] | to consider you enemies of the state. | 视你们为叛国者 |
[04:10] | I’m asking you, | 我请求你们 |
[04:12] | please do what’s right for your people, | 请为了你们的同胞做出正确的选择吧 |
[04:16] | our people, | 为了我们的同胞 |
[04:18] | so that we can all take our rightful place | 那样我们才能拿回地面上 |
[04:23] | on the ground. | 属于我们的地方 |
[04:25] | We’re almost home. | 我们就快能回家了 |
[04:31] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[04:33] | Preparing to attack. | 准备进攻 |
[04:36] | They’re too close for missiles, sir, | 他们太近了无法发射导弹 长官 |
[04:38] | and without the veil, | 而且没了灰雾 |
[04:39] | there is nothing we can do from the inside. | 我们在山里什么也做不了 |
[04:42] | All ground units are ready to engage on your command. | 所有地表组单位都已准备就绪 听您调遣 |
[04:46] | Not yet. | 还不是时候 |
[04:47] | Sir, the longer we wait– | 长官 等得越久… |
[04:48] | They came looking for a fight, Emerson. | 他们是来找我们开战的 埃莫森 |
[04:52] | Doesn’t mean we need to give them one. | 并不意味着我们非得满足他们 |
[04:55] | As long as we’re behind the doors, | 只要我们锁紧大门 |
[04:57] | they can’t touch us. | 他们伤害不了我们 |
[05:00] | And what about the intruder? | 入侵者情况如何 |
[05:03] | He is still at large, sir. | 他仍然在逃 长官 |
[05:04] | We’re doing everything we can– | 我们在尽全力 |
[05:07] | 45! Go door to door! | 45个人 一间一间给我查 |
[05:11] | Find them. | 找到他们 |
[05:21] | Yes? | 你好 |
[05:22] | Step aside, please. | 请靠边站 |
[05:24] | Why? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[05:27] | We’ll just be a moment. | 我们很快就好 |
[05:33] | If you tell us what you’re looking for, | 如果你们能告诉我们你们在找什么 |
[05:34] | maybe we can help you. | 我们也许能帮你们 |
[05:36] | You know what we’re looking for. | 你们知道我们在找什么 |
[05:38] | Honestly, we don’t know. | 说真的 我们不知道 |
[05:42] | According to your neighbors, | 根据你邻居所言 |
[05:43] | you’ve been bringing extra food home after meals. | 你在饭点之后多带了食物回房间 |
[05:46] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[05:48] | Is it true that you’ve refused treatment | 那在过去的十五年间 |
[05:49] | 12 times in the past 15 years | 你拒绝治疗十二次 |
[05:53] | or that you’ve refused them 30 times? | 而你拒绝了三十次 对吧 |
[05:56] | Do you deny that? | 你们否认吗 |
[05:58] | We take the blood when we need it. | 我们在需要血的时候才输血 |
[06:00] | We don’t take extra food. | 我们没有多拿食物 |
[06:02] | Then you’ve got nothing to worry about. | 那你们就无需担心了 |
[06:19] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[06:20] | Just hold it! | 别死鸭子嘴硬了 |
[06:21] | You have 5 seconds to cooperate! | 给你五秒考虑要不要合作 |
[06:24] | 1… | 一 |
[06:26] | 2… | 二 |
[06:28] | – 3… – Please. | -三 -拜托 |
[06:29] | Don’t do this! | 不要这样做 |
[06:30] | 4… | 四 |
[06:32] | – 5! – Wait, wait! | -五 -等等 等等 |
[06:33] | Wait. Please don’t shoot. | 等下 别开枪 |
[06:36] | We’re here, ok? | 我们在这 好吗 |
[06:37] | – Just leave them alone. – I’m so sorry. | -放过他们 -我真的很抱歉 |
[06:40] | This is Tilling. Just found two more. | 我是提灵 又找到两个 |
[06:43] | We’re bringing them in now. | 我们现在就把他们带去 |
[07:27] | Welcome, sky crew. | 欢迎你们 天空之队 |
[07:30] | Join us. | 加入我们 |
[07:38] | A package from Raven. | 这是雷文捎来的 |
[07:39] | Hydrazine. She said it would do the job. | 是联氨 她说能解决问题 |
[07:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:43] | And, uh, your mother wanted to be here, too. | 还有你妈妈也想来这里 |
[07:47] | I know, | 我知道 |
[07:48] | but the wounded in Tondc need her more. | 但是唐家村受伤的人更需要她 |
[07:54] | Field commanders, | 战地指挥官们 |
[07:56] | today’s the day we get our people back. | 今天就是我们救同伴回来的日子 |
[08:00] | The enemy thinks it’s safe behind its doors, | 敌人们觉得躲在铜墙铁壁之后是安全的 |
[08:02] | but it’s not. | 但其实不是 |
[08:04] | When it realizes that, it will fight back… | 当他们意识到这点后 他们一定会反击 |
[08:08] | Hard. | 狠狠反击 |
[08:09] | We need to be ready. | 我们要做好准备 |
[08:15] | This is a rescue mission. | 这是一个营救行动 |
[08:18] | We are not here to wipe them out. | 我们的目的不是把他们彻底消灭 |
[08:21] | There are people inside that mountain | 在韦瑟山内部有 |
[08:23] | that have helped us, | 帮助我们的人 |
[08:26] | children who have nothing to do with this war. | 有跟这场战争毫无关系的孩子们 |
[08:30] | We kill their soldiers, | 我们要杀的是他们的士兵 |
[08:32] | their leadership if we have to, | 如果必要 还要杀他们的领袖 |
[08:34] | but we are there to rescue our people. | 但我们的首要目的 还是营救我们的同伴 |
[08:37] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[08:42] | Then let’s begin. | 那我们就开始吧 |
[08:45] | There are 4 teams. | 我们有四队 |
[08:47] | Two of them–at the dam and in the mine– | 两队 分别位于大坝和矿场 |
[08:50] | are moving into position already. | 已经各就其位 |
[08:55] | The third– inside the mountain– | 在山里的第三队 |
[08:57] | is freeing the grounder prisoners as we speak. | 在我们说话此时已经开始解放地表人 |
[09:01] | It is our job as the fourth team | 我们作为第四队的职责 |
[09:04] | to keep the eyes of the enemy off of them | 是尽可能久地 |
[09:06] | for as long as possible. | 拖住敌人的视线 |
[09:08] | To do that, we have to be in position here | 为了如此 我们要带领整支队伍 |
[09:11] | at the main door with our entire army. | 守在正门口 |
[09:15] | The mountain men believe | 山地人相信这扇门 |
[09:16] | the door can’t be opened from the outside, | 从外面是无法打开的 |
[09:18] | so they leave it unguarded. | 所以他们都没有守卫这扇门 |
[09:20] | Only it can be, | 但其实这扇门可以被攻破 |
[09:22] | and thanks to our source on the inside, | 多亏我们得到的内部消息 |
[09:24] | now we know how. | 我们现在知道打开的方法了 |
[09:26] | According to Maya, | 据玛雅所说 |
[09:27] | the electromagnetic locking system | 电磁锁系统 |
[09:29] | has one flaw. | 有一个缺陷 |
[09:31] | When the power goes out, it disengages. | 一旦没电 它就失效了 |
[09:34] | That’s where Raven’s team comes in. | 这也就是雷文的小队发挥作用的时候 |
[09:36] | The mountain’s electricity is generated at Philpott Dam. | 韦瑟山的电由菲尔波特大坝水电站提供 |
[09:42] | By now, they’ve taken the turbine room. | 现在 他们已经控制了涡轮机室 |
[09:46] | Go cover the door. | 快掩上门 |
[09:47] | You sure he’s alone? | 你确定他只有一个人 |
[09:52] | It’s their job to blow the power. | 他们的任务是炸毁电源 |
[09:54] | Once they do, | 一旦他们做到了 |
[09:56] | We blow the lock. | 我们就能炸开门锁 |
[09:59] | There is a catch, | 有一点要注意 |
[10:01] | a backup generator inside the mountain. | 在山内部有个备用发电机 |
[10:04] | If the lock is still functioning | 如果启动了备用电源 |
[10:06] | when that backup power kicks in, | 门锁就又能运转 |
[10:08] | we’ll never get that door open, | 我们将永远无法打开这扇门 |
[10:11] | we’ll never get our people back. | 我们将永远无法救回我们的同伴 |
[10:14] | How much time do we have | 在备用电源启动前 |
[10:15] | until the backup power kicks in? | 我们能有多少时间 |
[10:17] | One minute. | 一分钟 |
[10:19] | That’s the window. | 那就是我们的机会 |
[10:20] | Small window. | 一个微小的机会 |
[10:22] | Why don’t we just take out the backup generator, too? | 我们为什么不能也把备用发电机摧毁 |
[10:25] | Bellamy’s inside. Have him do it. | 贝拉米在里面 让他毁掉 |
[10:26] | Leaving them without power that long | 让他们这么长时间没电 |
[10:28] | would kill them all, | 会杀死所有人的 |
[10:29] | and as I said, that’s not the mission. | 而且正如我所说 这不是我们的任务 |
[10:34] | Besides, we lost contact with Bellamy. | 另外 我们跟贝拉米失联了 |
[10:36] | What? We did? When? | 什么 失联了 什么时候 |
[10:38] | After he took out the acid fog. | 在他去除酸雾之后 |
[10:40] | Bellamy’s a warrior. He’ll be fine. | 贝拉米是战士 他会没事的 |
[10:47] | As the commander said, | 如司令官所说 |
[10:48] | once the door is open, the shooting will start, | 一旦大门打开 他们就会开枪 |
[10:51] | and they’ll throw everything they have at us, | 无所不用其极地攻击我们 |
[10:54] | but that’s what we want. | 但这正是我们想要的 |
[10:55] | We want them looking at us | 我们要他们把注意力集中在我们身上 |
[10:58] | because while we’re fighting at the front door, | 这样我们在大门前战斗的时候 |
[11:01] | Indra’s team will be escorting the prisoners out the back, | 因陀罗的小队就能护送被囚禁的人从后面 |
[11:04] | right through the reaper tunnels. | 索命者的隧道里逃出 |
[11:08] | Once all our people are free, | 一旦所有人都逃了出来 |
[11:10] | they’ll sound the retreat. | 他们会吹响撤退的号角 |
[11:12] | We’ll be back home before Mount Weather | 在韦瑟山的人发现他们逃跑之前 |
[11:13] | even knows they’re gone, | 我们就已经回营了 |
[11:17] | and that’s it. | 就这样 |
[11:19] | That’s the plan. | 这就是我们的计划 |
[11:29] | The mountain has cast a shadow over these woods | 山地人的黑手遮罩这些树林 |
[11:32] | for too long. | 太久了 |
[11:34] | They’ve hunted us, | 他们猎捕我们 |
[11:36] | controlled us, | 控制我们 |
[11:37] | turned us into monsters. | 把我们变成怪物 |
[11:40] | That ends today. | 这些都到今日为止 |
[11:43] | Thanks to our alliance with the sky people, | 多亏了我们和天空人的同盟 |
[11:45] | the mountain will fall. | 山地即将沦陷 |
[11:48] | As Clarke said, we spare the innocent. | 正如克拉克所言 我们不杀无辜 |
[11:51] | As for the guilty… | 而对于罪人… |
[12:38] | Out of the way, Vincent. | 让开 文森特 |
[12:40] | That’s my daughter. | 那是我的女儿 |
[12:42] | Dad, don’t. | 爸爸 不要 |
[12:43] | Quiet. She’s been aiding and abetting the outsiders. | 闭嘴 她一直在帮助和包庇外来人 |
[12:48] | You need to get out of our way. | 你最好让开 |
[12:50] | I won’t let you take her, Paul. | 我不会让你带走她的 保罗 |
[12:52] | Listen carefully. | 好好听着 |
[12:53] | We’ve got orders. | 我们是奉命行事 |
[12:55] | She knows where they’re hiding. | 她知道他们的藏身之处 |
[12:57] | Now step aside. I’m not gonna ask you again. | 现在让开 我不会再说一次了 |
[13:01] | If you want her, you got to go through me. | 如果你要带走她 就从我的尸体上过去 |
[13:02] | Dad, please. They’ll kill you. | 爸爸 不要 他们会杀了你的 |
[13:06] | Don’t make me do this, Vincent. | 别逼我 文森特 |
[13:09] | Sorry, Paul. | 抱歉 保罗 |
[13:27] | Hey. Good job. | 干得好 |
[13:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:30] | Miller, you ok? | 米勒 你还好吗 |
[13:32] | Better than him. | 比他强一些 |
[13:32] | Need to get everyone into the harvest chamber. | 得把大家都带去收获室 |
[13:35] | You’ll be safer there. | 那里更安全 |
[13:36] | Safe in the harvest chamber? | 收获室里更安全 |
[13:37] | Just trust me. | 相信我吧 |
[13:39] | Are the others there? | 其他人在那里吗 |
[13:40] | Not yet. | 还没到 |
[13:41] | Monty? | 蒙蒂 |
[13:41] | Monty’s with the other group on level 3. | 蒙蒂和另一组在三层 |
[13:43] | Don’t worry. We moved him after the last sweep. | 别担心 上次搜查之后我们转移了他 |
[13:46] | You should go there next. | 之后你该去那里 |
[13:47] | All right. Go on. Vincent will take you. | 好 去吧 文森特会带你们去 |
[13:48] | I won’t be long. | 我一会就到 |
[13:49] | Hey! I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[13:51] | – Jasper. – I promised I’d protect them. | -贾斯珀 -我答应要保护他们的 |
[13:53] | That’s exactly what I’m gonna do. | 这正是我该做的 |
[13:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[14:00] | Maya. | 玛雅 |
[14:03] | I’ll be ok. | 我不会有事的 |
[14:10] | Your mother would be so proud. | 你妈妈会以你为荣的 |
[14:14] | See you soon. | 待会见 |
[14:19] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[14:21] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[14:26] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[14:28] | Come on, come on, come on. | 来 来 快来 |
[14:36] | According to Lincoln’s map, | 根据林肯的地图 |
[14:37] | We’re getting close. | 我们快到了 |
[14:42] | It’s a maze. | 这里太错综复杂了 |
[14:44] | Lincoln should be here to show us the way. | 林肯应该跟来指路的 |
[14:45] | He wasn’t ready. Even he knew that. | 他还没准备好 他自己也清楚 |
[14:48] | He’ll do well fighting with the commander. | 他和司令官能很好地并肩作战 |
[14:50] | It meant a lot that you forgave him. | 你能原谅他 真的意义非凡 |
[14:52] | He earned that. | 是他自己赢得的 |
[14:55] | I have known Lincoln since he was a boy. | 我看着林肯长大的 |
[14:57] | He always questioned our ways, | 他总是质疑我们的行事方式 |
[14:59] | but if he ever chooses sides against the clan again, | 但如果他再选择与部落为敌 |
[15:02] | not even his bravery can save him. | 他再勇猛也救不了他了 |
[15:06] | Stop shooting! Reapers are not the enemy! | 别开枪了 索命者不是敌人 |
[15:14] | We don’t kill them unless we– | 我们不杀他们 除非… |
[15:19] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[15:22] | Tranquilize them. | 麻醉他们 |
[15:22] | Go for the jugular! | 直接从颈静脉注射 |
[15:28] | Secure their hands and feet. | 绑住他们的手脚 |
[15:31] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[15:32] | They’ll be out for a while. | 他们会昏迷一会 |
[15:36] | We’ll come back for them. | 我们会回来找他们的 |
[15:46] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[15:49] | He’ll be ok. Abby will help him. | 他不会有事的 艾比会帮他的 |
[16:02] | Let’s go. We have to find that door. | 我们走 我们得找到那个门 |
[16:20] | That should do it. | 应该可以了 |
[16:22] | Bombs away. | 就差炸弹了 |
[16:26] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[16:35] | Archers, watch the trees. | 弓箭手 戒备树林 |
[16:48] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[16:51] | What if we’re too late? | 如果我们太迟了呢 |
[16:52] | What if we’re not? | 如果我们不迟呢 |
[16:58] | Draw strength from your son. | 想想你儿子 勇敢一点 |
[17:02] | This mountain has taken too much from both of us, hasn’t it? | 这座山从我们双方掠夺得太多了 不是吗 |
[17:27] | 3 down, 2 to go. | 搞定三个 还有两个 |
[17:30] | As soon as I’m done, you set the detonator. | 我一结束 你就设置好引爆器 |
[17:32] | I know the plan, Raven. It’s my plan. | 我知道计划 雷文 这是我的计划 |
[17:43] | Fine. Jeez. You can tell me a damn joke already. | 好吧 天啊 刚刚你该跟我讲笑话吧 |
[17:48] | Get it? “Dam” Joke? | 听懂没 笑话”坝” |
[17:51] | I got it. | 听懂了 |
[17:53] | Your jokes are terrible. | 你的笑话真冷 |
[17:55] | They are not. | 才不冷 |
[17:56] | They are. | 寒气刺骨 |
[17:58] | Now concentrate. We don’t have all day. | 集中精力吧 我们没多少时间 |
[18:02] | I think I liked you better before we had sex. | 我更喜欢做爱之前的那个你 |
[18:05] | Right back at you. | 彼此彼此 |
[18:09] | They can’t leave | 要不是你先把人推开 |
[18:10] | if you push them away first, right? | 他们也不会离开你 不是吗 |
[18:16] | How’s that working out for you so far? | 这又给你带来什么好处了呢 |
[18:21] | I’ll get started on number 5. | 我先从五号开始 |
[18:28] | 402, please report. Over. | 402 请回答 完毕 |
[18:30] | Where did that come from? | 那是哪里来的 |
[18:33] | Whose is it? | 这是谁的 |
[18:35] | 402, please report. Over. | 402 请回答 完毕 |
[18:38] | Wick, watch out! | 威克 小心 |
[18:46] | This is 402. We got intruders in the dam! | 我是402 水坝处发现入侵者 |
[18:50] | Come again, 402. | 请重复 402 |
[18:52] | Did you say intruders? | 你是说有入侵者吗 |
[18:53] | 402, are you there? | 402 在听吗 |
[18:54] | Backup is on the way. | 支援马上就到 |
[18:55] | They know we’re here. | 他们知道我们在这儿了 |
[18:57] | Wick, they’re sending backup. | 威克 他们要派人来了 |
[18:58] | We have to do this fast. | 我们必须尽快搞定 |
[19:05] | Welcome to the ground. | 这就是地球人的世界 |
[19:10] | Give me the last bomb. | 最后一个炸弹给我 |
[19:18] | What happens if we only blow up 4 of the 5? | 如果只炸掉五个中的四个会怎样 |
[19:20] | The power stays on, | 电源不会断 |
[19:21] | door stays locked, | 门也不会开 |
[19:23] | everyone we care about dies. | 我们在乎的所有人都会死 |
[19:38] | I had them prepare your food. | 我让他们给你弄了点吃的 |
[19:51] | Come on, dad. | 好了 爸爸 |
[19:53] | They tell me you haven’t eaten in two days. | 他们说你两天没吃东西了 |
[19:58] | How bad is it? | 情况有多糟 |
[20:02] | We both know you aren’t here to bring me dinner. | 我们都心知肚明 你不只是来给我送饭的 |
[20:07] | It’s bad. | 很糟 |
[20:11] | They’re going after our power. | 他们正在破坏我们的电源 |
[20:15] | I sent a team out to the dam, | 我派人去水坝那里了 |
[20:17] | but there is an army outside of our main door, | 但正门前有支军队正虎视眈眈呢 |
[20:21] | and they’re drilling into it. | 而且他们正在给门钻孔 |
[20:24] | They must know that there’s a delay. | 他们肯定知道了供电会有延迟 |
[20:33] | I underestimated the Commander. | 我低估了他们的司令官 |
[20:38] | Is that what you need me to say? | 你就想听我这么说是吗 |
[20:39] | It wasn’t the Commander. It was Clarke. | 不是低估了司令官 是克拉克 |
[20:45] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[20:46] | You’ve killed us. | 你害死了我们 |
[20:49] | One week in office, and you’ve managed | 上任一周 你就想 |
[20:52] | to turn neighbor against neighbor, | 挑起邻居之间的战火 |
[20:54] | you’ve made the outsiders hate us more than they already did, | 你让那些外来人比以往更加恨我们了 |
[20:58] | you’ve lost our outer defenses, | 你失去了我们的外围防御圈 |
[21:01] | and now a door that hasn’t been breached in 97 years | 现在一个97年都未曾被攻破的城门 |
[21:05] | is going to fall, | 也要倒下了 |
[21:07] | and an army of savages | 一支野蛮人军队 |
[21:09] | is going to flood these halls, | 正准备冲进来 |
[21:12] | killing every last one of us. | 杀光我们所有人 |
[21:19] | Tell me how to stop it. | 告诉我该怎么阻止这一切 |
[21:26] | Please. | 拜托 |
[21:29] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[21:39] | Your people | 你的人民 |
[21:42] | need your help. | 需要你的帮助 |
[22:01] | They’ll destroy everything. | 他们会毁掉一切的 |
[22:09] | You already have. | 你已经毁掉一切了 |
[22:26] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:39] | Wick, stop. | 威客 你够了 |
[22:40] | I’m not doing anything. | 我什么也没干 |
[22:42] | Exactly. | 问题就在这儿 |
[22:42] | I’m not the one that didn’t make enough bombs. | 没做够炸弹的又不是我 |
[22:44] | 5 turbines, 5 bombs. | 五个涡轮发动机 五个炸弹刚好 |
[22:46] | Maybe if you didn’t drop the last one– | 要不是你摔坏了最后一个… |
[22:47] | Oh, any engineer worth his salt knows to plan for failure. | 每个合格的工程师都懂得未雨绸缪 |
[22:50] | Two is one, one is none. | 要一个就得备两个 一对一相当于没有 |
[22:52] | – It’s called– – Redundancy. | -这就叫作… -备用 |
[22:54] | That’s it. Redundancy. | 没错 备用 |
[22:56] | That–that– that’s it! | 就是这个 |
[22:57] | Whoa! What is? What are you doing? | 是什么啊 你干什么 |
[22:58] | They built more turbines than they needed. | 他们建造的涡轮多于所需的数量 |
[23:00] | We blow the other 4, this won’t take a load. | 炸掉另外四个 这个也会承受不住负荷的 |
[23:02] | Surge protectors will ramp it down to keep it running– | 浪涌电压保护器就会抑制电压以保持运转 |
[23:03] | to keep it from blowing up. | 以免它发生爆炸 |
[23:05] | Yeah. We need to shut down this turbine, Wick. | 我们得关闭这个涡轮 威客 |
[23:09] | Catastrophic failure? That’s your plan? | 灾难性故障 这就是你的计划吗 |
[23:11] | Ok. When you say it like that, | 好吧 让你这么说出来 |
[23:12] | it doesn’t sound like such a good idea. | 确实听起来不太靠谱了 |
[23:14] | I’ll set the detonators. | 我去设置引爆器 |
[23:27] | It’s taking too long. | 太久了 |
[23:31] | It takes as long as it takes. | 要多久我们就等多久 |
[23:37] | What will you do when it’s over? | 这一切结束后你有什么打算 |
[23:42] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[23:45] | Well, what do you want? | 那你想干什么 |
[23:51] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[23:54] | My people back. | 我只想救我的同伴回来 |
[23:57] | I can’t think past today. | 我现在没法想之后的事 |
[24:02] | You should come with me to the capital. | 你应该跟我去首都 |
[24:08] | Polis will change the way you think about us. | 城镇会转变你对我们的看法 |
[24:12] | You already have. | 你已经做到了 |
[24:20] | It’s coming from the dam. | 是从水坝那边传来的 |
[24:22] | They know we’re going for the power. | 他们知道我们是冲着电源去的了 |
[24:23] | They know we’re going for the door. | 他们知道我们要破坏大门了 |
[24:29] | Raven will get it done. | 雷文会成功的 |
[24:31] | She’s one of us. | 她是我们的人 |
[24:34] | As soon as those lights go off, | 只要灯一灭 |
[24:35] | you push that button. | 你就按下按钮 |
[24:36] | We’ll do the rest. | 剩下的交给我们 |
[24:41] | Today, Wick! | 快点 威克 |
[24:43] | I’m moving as fast as I– | 这已经是最快的速度了 |
[24:47] | Actually, I can go faster. | 好吧 我还可以再快点 |
[24:52] | Did you get it done? | 弄好了吗 |
[24:52] | Push the damn button, Raven! | 你就按按钮吧 雷文 |
[24:59] | It’s working! | 成功了 |
[25:01] | We’re too close. Wick! | 我们离得太近了 威克 |
[25:03] | Freeze! Hands up! | 不许动 举起手来 |
[25:06] | Don’t move! Show me your hands! | 不许动 举起手 |
[25:11] | Just keep backing up. | 慢慢后退 |
[25:14] | Stop moving right now. | 不许动了 |
[25:17] | We’re still too close. | 我们还是太近了 |
[25:18] | Not as close as they are. | 总比他们远 |
[25:46] | Ok, Emerson. | 埃莫森 |
[25:48] | They got the power. | 他们切断电源了 |
[25:49] | Start the clock. One minute. | 开始计时 一分钟 |
[25:51] | Copy that. Don’t worry, sir. | 收到 不用担心 长官 |
[25:53] | They’re not getting anywhere near that door. | 他们接近不了大门半步 |
[25:59] | She did it. | 她成功了 |
[26:00] | One minute starting now. | 现在开始计时一分钟 |
[26:06] | For those we’ve lost… | 为了我们失去的同伴 |
[26:10] | ad those we’ll soon find. | 以及我们将要拯救的 |
[26:19] | What’s wrong? Why isn’t it working? | 怎么了 为什么不管用 |
[26:21] | They’re jamming us. | 他们在干扰信号 |
[26:23] | I have to get closer. | 我得离得更近一些 |
[26:43] | If I can get there, I can trigger it manually. | 如果我能过去 就可以手动触发引爆 |
[26:45] | No. You can’t get there. | 不行 你过不去的 |
[26:46] | For Nate, I have to try. | 为了纳特 我要试一试 |
[27:00] | 30 seconds! | 还剩三十秒 |
[27:26] | We’ll find another way in. | 我们会找到其他进入的办法 |
[27:28] | There is no other way in. | 没有其他办法了 |
[27:30] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[27:31] | We don’t need one. | 我们不需要其他办法 |
[27:36] | 10 seconds. | 还剩十秒 |
[27:39] | 5 seconds. | 五秒 |
[27:40] | 4, 3, | 四 三 |
[27:42] | 2, 1. | 二 一 |
[27:48] | Ha ha! It worked! | 成功了 |
[27:49] | We need to get to that ridge | 我们要到那片山脊上去 |
[27:51] | and take out the shooters. | 干掉上面的机枪手 |
[27:53] | No! You stay with Clarke. | 不 你和克拉克待在一起 |
[27:55] | When the shooting stops, you get that door open. | 当射击停止时 你要把门打开 |
[28:19] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[28:20] | The last 12 are on this level. | 最后十二个人在这一层 |
[28:22] | Including Monty. | 包括蒙蒂 |
[28:24] | Which way? | 往哪走 |
[28:25] | This way. | 这边 |
[28:26] | Attention. | 注意 |
[28:27] | Class one quarantine protocols are now in effect. | 一级隔离程序已经启动 |
[28:30] | All citizens must report to level 5 immediately. | 所有人员必须立即前往五层报到 |
[28:34] | Hard seal lockdown in t-minus 30 minutes and counting. | 倒计时三十分钟后该层将强制封闭 |
[28:36] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[28:37] | It’s gonna be ok. | 会没事的 |
[28:38] | All right? You’re gonna be ok. | 好吗 你会没事的 |
[28:39] | We’re not gonna let anything happen to you, will we? | 我们不会让你发生任何事的 对吗 |
[28:43] | Jasper, in 30 minutes, all backup power gets diverted | 贾斯珀 三十分钟后所有备用电源 |
[28:46] | for species continuity. | 会为物种延续而被转移 |
[28:47] | That means level 5 for life support and security. | 那意味着五层会有生存必需品及安全防护 |
[28:50] | Radiation will seep in everywhere else. | 而其它地方会被辐射覆盖 |
[28:53] | I can’t go to level 5 without being shot in the head. | 我不可能安然无恙地到达第五层 |
[28:57] | Guys, we need to keep moving. | 两位 我们得继续前进 |
[29:00] | We’ll get you your hazmat suit, | 我们会给你找一件防护服的 |
[29:02] | extra oxygen, enough to last | 额外的氧气 足够撑到 |
[29:03] | until the engineers get the power back on. | 工程师们把电力恢复 |
[29:05] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[29:06] | You think Cage Wallace is gonna let me | 你觉得凯奇·华莱士会让我 |
[29:07] | live here after that? | 在这里继续生活下去吗 |
[29:08] | Attention. Class one quarantine protocols are now… | 注意 一级隔离程序已启动 |
[29:11] | Then we kill him. | 那我们就杀了他 |
[29:13] | All citizens must report to level 5 immediately. | 所有人员必须立即前往五层报到 |
[29:16] | Hard seal lockdown in t-minus… | 倒计时三十分钟后… |
[29:20] | Monty. | 蒙蒂 |
[29:22] | Move! You heard him. Let’s go. | 快走 你们听见了 快走 |
[29:24] | Slow, slow. | 慢点 慢点 |
[29:26] | Be ready for anything. | 做好心理准备 |
[29:41] | It’s Mrs. Ryan. | 是瑞恩夫人 |
[29:45] | She was hiding the last 12. | 最后那十二个人是她藏起来的 |
[29:47] | Where’d they take them? | 他们被抓到哪去了 |
[29:49] | It’s got to be level 5. | 一定是第五层 |
[29:51] | No. | 不 |
[29:52] | Get out of my way. | 不要拦着我 |
[29:53] | Every person inside this mountain is on level 5, | 山里所有人都在第五层 |
[29:56] | Every soldier. | 所有士兵 |
[29:58] | Tell him. | 劝劝他 |
[29:59] | Jasper’s right. | 贾斯珀说得对 |
[30:01] | After the lockdown, | 等到封闭之后 |
[30:02] | it’ll be almost impossible to get them out. | 要救出他们几乎是不可能的事 |
[30:04] | It’s now or never. | 只有趁现在 |
[30:08] | All right, | 好吧 |
[30:10] | but how do we even get– | 但我们怎么到… |
[30:16] | Monty. | 蒙蒂 |
[30:18] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 发生了什么 |
[30:22] | They know about the Grounders. | 他们知道地表人的事 |
[30:25] | That’s why I hid. | 所以我才藏了起来 |
[30:27] | I-I didn’t do anything to save the others. | 我没做任何事去救其他人 |
[30:29] | I let them kill Mrs. Ryan. | 我眼睁睁看着他们杀了瑞恩夫人 |
[30:32] | What do you mean they know about the Grounders? | “他们知道地表人的事”是什么意思 |
[30:34] | It was on a soldier’s walkie. | 是从一个士兵的对讲机里听到的 |
[30:37] | They’re going for the harvest chamber. | 他们前往收获室了 |
[30:41] | If they take it, we lose everyone. | 如果他们成功了 我们就会失去所有人 |
[30:44] | Attention. Class one quarantine… | 注意 一级隔离… |
[30:48] | Come on! | 快走 |
[31:01] | We found it. | 我们找到了 |
[31:02] | You found it. | 是你找到了 |
[31:04] | It appears we didn’t need Lincoln after all. | 看来我们根本不需要林肯 |
[31:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:12] | You’ve done well, Octavia. | 你做得很好 奥克塔维亚 |
[31:18] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:19] | What do you think it means? | 你觉得是什么意思 |
[31:21] | I think I want to hear you say it. | 我觉得我想听你说出来 |
[31:24] | You’re one of us now. | 你是我们的一员了 |
[31:40] | Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[31:44] | Lexa did it. | 莱克萨成功了 |
[31:47] | Clarke, look. | 克拉克 快看 |
[31:52] | Make sure he’s ok. | 快去救他 |
[31:53] | Sergeant Miller! | 米勒中士 |
[31:57] | They’ll be waiting just inside the door. | 他们应该就在门里面等着 |
[32:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:14] | Train your fire on the door. | 把你们的枪口都指向大门 |
[32:26] | Pull! | 拉 |
[32:32] | Again! Pull! | 再来 拉 |
[32:45] | Attack now! | 现在 进攻 |
[32:55] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[32:57] | Hey, look! They’re coming out! | 看 他们出来了 |
[33:12] | They’re surrendering? | 他们投降了 |
[33:14] | Not quite. | 不算吧 |
[33:29] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[33:32] | What you would have done. | 换做是你也会这么做的 |
[33:34] | Saved my people. | 救我的同伴 |
[33:39] | Where are my people? | 那我的同伴呢 |
[33:42] | I’m sorry, Clarke. | 抱歉 克拉克 |
[33:44] | They weren’t part of the deal. | 他们不在交易之列 |
[33:58] | You made the right choice, Commander. | 你做了正确的选择 司令 |
[34:18] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[34:21] | Your Commander’s made a deal. | 你们的司令官达成了一个交易 |
[34:25] | What about prisoners from the Ark? | 囚禁在里面的方舟人呢 |
[34:28] | They’ll all be killed… | 他们会被杀掉… |
[34:32] | But you don’t care about that, do you? | 但你不在乎 对吧 |
[34:34] | I do care, Clarke, | 我在乎 克拉克 |
[34:38] | but I made this choice with my head | 但做出这个选择是出于理智 |
[34:40] | and not my heart. | 而非感情 |
[34:43] | The duty to protect my people comes first. | 保护我的族人是我最优先的使命 |
[34:48] | Please don’t do this. | 求你不要这么做 |
[34:50] | I’m sorry, Clarke. | 抱歉 克拉克 |
[34:51] | Commander, not like this. Let us fight. | 司令 不要这样 让我们去战斗吧 |
[34:53] | No. The deal is done. | 不 交易已经达成了 |
[35:12] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[35:13] | All our people withdraw. | 我们所有人撤退 |
[35:15] | Those are the terms. | 这是交换条件 |
[35:16] | They’ll be slaughtered. Let me help them. | 他们会被残杀的 让我帮帮他们吧 |
[35:38] | We will meet again. | 后会有期 |
[36:14] | We’re retreating. | 我们要撤退了 |
[36:15] | That can’t be right. | 不对劲 |
[36:17] | We have to go, now. | 我们得走了 立刻 |
[36:19] | Indra, wait! | 因陀罗 等等 |
[36:22] | They’re still in there. | 他们还在里面 |
[36:23] | And our Commander’s out there, | 但我们都清楚 |
[36:24] | under attack for all we know. | 司令在外面作肉盾 |
[36:27] | I don’t trust her, | 唐家村之后 |
[36:29] | not after Tondc, | 我不再相信她 |
[36:31] | and neither should you. | 你也应该是如此 |
[36:32] | I gave you a direct order. | 我刚刚给你下了令 |
[36:35] | Please. This was the plan. | 求求你 这是我们的计划 |
[36:40] | If we’re not here with the tone generators | 如果我们不在这拿着高频音波发生器 |
[36:41] | when they come out, Reapers will kill– | 他们出来的时候 索命者会杀… |
[36:43] | Plans change. | 计划赶不上变化 |
[36:45] | Octavia, let’s go. | 奥克塔维亚 走吧 |
[36:52] | I’m not going anywhere without my brother. | 不救出我哥哥 我哪里也不去 |
[37:05] | You are no longer my second. | 你不再是我的副手 |
[37:29] | Octavia, please. | 奥克塔维亚 拜托 |
[37:32] | Come home with us. | 跟我们回家去吧 |
[37:36] | I have no home. | 我无家可归 |
[37:44] | You’ll need this. | 这些应该有用 |
[37:47] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[38:03] | No! | 不 |
[38:06] | No! | 不 |
[38:39] | Raven? | 雷文 |
[38:44] | Raven. | 雷文 |
[38:48] | Ugh! My arm. Ow. | 我的胳膊 |
[39:04] | I’m just saying, | 我只是想说 |
[39:06] | my brace would have held. | 要是是我的支架肯定不会坏的 |
[39:12] | Come on. Let’s get out of here. | 来 我们出去 |
[39:20] | Kyle– | 凯尔 |
[39:21] | No. No way. | 不 没门 |
[39:23] | Don’t even say it. | 别说 |
[39:25] | I’m not going anywhere without you. | 我不会丢下你的 |
[39:28] | What I was gonna say is… | 我想说的是… |
[39:32] | Please don’t leave me. | 求求你别丢下我 |
[39:39] | Not a chance. | 不会的 |
[39:41] | There you are. | 找到你们了 |
[39:44] | Tac team 5. | 第五战队 |
[39:46] | Tell the president the turbines are down. | 告诉总统 涡轮机坏了 |
[40:03] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[40:06] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[40:09] | She took the deal. | 她接受了交易 |
[40:12] | You’re a hero to your people. | 你是你族人的英雄 |
[40:15] | We’ve won. | 我们赢了 |
[40:18] | No, we haven’t. Not yet. | 不 我们没有 还没有 |
[40:22] | Peace with the savages isn’t enough | 对我们而言 和野蛮人达成的和平 |
[40:25] | to make the ground safe for us. | 不足以令我们安全地踏上地面 |
[40:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:31] | The Ark. | 方舟人 |
[40:33] | They’ll never stop. | 他们不会停下的 |
[40:36] | No parent ever would. | 没有父母会停下 |
[40:39] | You’re right. 20 minutes ago, | 你说得没错 二十分钟前 |
[40:41] | we picked up a small group on radar. | 我们在雷达上发现了一支小队 |
[40:44] | I already have a team on the way. | 我已经派了一队人去了 |
[40:51] | Looks like we’re gonna have more bone marrow. | 看来我们能拿到更多的骨髓了 |
[41:00] | We’ll be on level 5 until the turbines are fixed. | 涡轮机修好之前 我们会一直在五层 |
[41:03] | Come down when you’re ready. | 你准备好了 就过来 |
[41:23] | Clarke, let’s go. | 克拉克 走吧 |
[41:25] | We’ll come back with reinforcements. | 我们带上增援再回来 |
[41:29] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[41:31] | Clarke, come on. | 克拉克 走吧 |
[41:36] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[41:38] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[41:52] | It can’t be over. | 绝不能结束 |