时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Your bone marrow can get us back to the ground. | 你们的骨髓可以让我们重回地表 |
[00:04] | They’ll never stop. | 他们绝不会罢休 |
[00:06] | They’ll never stop. | 他们绝不会罢休 |
[00:08] | She took the deal. We’ve won. | 她接受了交易 我们赢了 |
[00:10] | They’re surrendering? | 他们投降了吗 |
[00:11] | Not quite. | 不算吧 |
[00:12] | What about prisoners from the Ark? | 囚禁在里面的方舟人呢 |
[00:14] | They’ll all be killed, | 他们会被杀掉… |
[00:15] | but you don’t care about that, do you? | 但你不在乎 对吧 |
[00:17] | The duty to protect my people comes first. | 保护我的族人是我最优先的使命 |
[00:22] | Let me help them. | 让我帮帮他们吧 |
[00:26] | Please don’t leave me here. | 求求你别丢下我 |
[00:30] | It can’t be over. | 绝不能结束 |
[00:31] | Our ancestors used a missile to destroy the world. | 我们的祖先用导弹来毁灭世界 |
[00:34] | We’re gonna use one to get back to it. | 而我们却要用它带我们回家 |
[00:36] | Take this leap of faith with me, John Murphy. | 和我一起做出这个改变 约翰·墨菲 |
[00:38] | This is our destiny. | 这是我们的命运 |
[00:40] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[00:41] | It’s a drone. We’re gonna follow it. | 无人机 我们得跟上它 |
[00:42] | The City of Light is out there, | 光之城就在那里 |
[00:44] | and we are gonna find it. | 我们一定会找到它 |
[00:45] | Now get in the boat. | 快上船 |
[01:10] | Yo, Ahab. | 亚哈 |
[01:12] | Come back. Get some rest. | 回来休息一下吧 |
[01:16] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[01:17] | Oh, screw this. | 去你的 |
[01:19] | If you’re not gonna sleep, | 如果你不睡 |
[01:20] | you can row. | 那就划船吧 |
[01:24] | Get back on that oar, Craig. | 继续划船 克雷格 |
[01:25] | Or what? | 否则怎样 |
[01:26] | We don’t even know if we’re going | 我们都不知道 |
[01:27] | in the right direction anymore. | 前进的方向还对不对 |
[01:30] | We followed that drone across the open ocean. | 我们跟着那无人机横渡了公海 |
[01:34] | Hell, we deserve to die out here. | 我们简直就是出来送死的 |
[01:35] | It’s ok, it’s ok. I’m good to go. I can row. | 没事 我还撑得住 我来划 |
[01:39] | Land? | 陆地 |
[01:41] | Land! | 陆地 |
[01:50] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[01:53] | How does an Island of Light sound to you, John, huh? | 总算找到光之岛了 约翰 |
[01:59] | go, go. | 全速前进 |
[02:03] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[02:04] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[02:07] | Get that oar. Get that oar. | 把桨拿回来 拿回来 |
[02:13] | Richards! There’s something in the water! | 理查兹 水里有东西 |
[02:16] | The oar! | 船桨 |
[02:27] | My arm. Oh, my arm. | 我的手臂 我的手臂 |
[02:30] | I don’t see it. Where is it? | 我没看见 在哪呢 |
[02:32] | Richards! Richards! | 理查兹 理查兹 |
[02:35] | What the hell was that thing? | 那是什么鬼玩意 |
[02:39] | We need to row now. | 我们得马上划离这里 |
[02:43] | It’s back. Hold on! | 它又回来了 抓稳了 |
[02:44] | – Where is it? – Craig, row. | -在哪 -克雷格 快划 |
[02:47] | – Row, Craig! – Where is it? | -快划 克雷格 -它在哪 |
[02:49] | Craig, row! | 克雷格 快划 |
[02:50] | We’re gonna sink. | 船要沉了 |
[02:52] | We’re all gonna die. We’re all gonna die. | 我们死定了 我们死定了 |
[02:54] | I can do it. I can row. | 我还能动 我能划船 |
[02:56] | Go! Row! | 快 快划 |
[03:01] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 该死的 你抽什么风 |
[03:03] | Get off of me! Get off of me! | 放开我 放开我 |
[03:14] | What the hell is… | 那是什么鬼… |
[03:16] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 该死的 你抽什么风 |
[03:21] | Hold on. | 坐稳了 |
[03:23] | It’s gone. Let’s go. | 它走了 我们走 |
[03:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:30] | So we could live. | 为了保命啊 |
[03:34] | And because you can row. | 还因为你能划船 |
[04:16] | It’s about time. | 总算来了 |
[04:24] | Fox. | 福克斯 |
[04:40] | Octavia. | 奥克塔维亚 |
[04:42] | You stayed. | 你留下来了 |
[04:43] | Screw you. Of course I stayed. | 去你的 我当然会留下 |
[04:45] | I know where my loyalties lie. | 我知道我效忠的是谁 |
[04:48] | We have to get in there. | 我们得进去 |
[04:50] | If that was possible, | 如果能进去 |
[04:50] | do you think I’d still be out here? | 你觉得我还会在外面傻等吗 |
[04:57] | Why did Lexa sound the retreat? | 为什么莱克萨要吹响撤退的号角 |
[05:01] | She made a deal with Mount Weather, | 她和韦瑟山的人达成了协议 |
[05:03] | freed the Grounders, and now we’re on own. | 救走了那帮地表人 现在我们只能靠自己了 |
[05:07] | Stop! They’ll know we’re here. | 住手 他们会发现我们的 |
[05:14] | What about Lincoln? There’s no way | 林肯呢 他绝不可能 |
[05:15] | he would have gone along with a plan like this. | 同意这样的计划 |
[05:17] | He didn’t. They took him. | 他没同意 他们带走了他 |
[05:19] | What’s wrong with you? | 你要干什么 |
[05:20] | I am getting through that door. | 我要走过那扇门 |
[05:22] | And that’s your plan? | 你的计划就只有这样吗 |
[05:24] | Bellamy’s counting on you. | 贝拉米还指望着你 |
[05:25] | Everyone’s always counting on you. | 大家都一直指望着你 |
[05:27] | Well, what do you want from me? | 那你想让我怎样 |
[05:28] | You trusted Lexa. | 你相信了莱克萨 |
[05:30] | You let a bomb drop on Tondc. | 你让炸弹坠落在唐家村 |
[05:32] | You let all those people– | 你任由那些人… |
[05:33] | I am doing the best I can! | 我已经尽我全力了 |
[05:35] | Yeah? Well, it’s not good enough. | 是吗 但那还不够好 |
[05:40] | Oh, Bellamy. | 贝拉米 |
[05:51] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[05:52] | You two are too scrawny to drill. | 人家都不屑钻取你俩这小身板 |
[06:01] | It’s all right. She’s with us. | 没事 她是帮我们的 |
[06:04] | Where’s your army? | 你的军队呢 |
[06:05] | Gone just like yours. | 和你的一样 没了 |
[06:09] | Say you have a plan. | 告诉我你有计划 |
[06:11] | – Not really. – We need to talk to Dante. | -并没有 -我们得和丹特谈谈 |
[06:14] | Maya says he’s in quarantine. | 玛雅说他在隔离区 |
[06:15] | Clarke! | 克拉克 |
[06:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:26] | 30 minutes. | 三十分钟 |
[06:28] | And we just changed it. That can’t be right. | 我们刚换过的 不应该会这样 |
[06:32] | It’s her last tank. | 这是她最后一罐了 |
[06:35] | We’ll find you another one. | 我们会再给你找一个 |
[06:36] | All the supplemental oxygen is on level 5. | 所有的辅助氧气都在五层 |
[06:38] | Then we have to get you to level 5. | 那我们得带你去五层 |
[06:40] | 5 isn’t safe for any of us. | 我们去五层太危险了 |
[06:42] | We’ll take the trash chute again. It will work. | 我们可以再利用垃圾滑槽 行得通的 |
[06:44] | To get in, maybe. | 进去的话 也许可以 |
[06:45] | Maya’s right. Every solider in this mountain is there. | 玛雅说得对 这山里所有的士兵都在那里 |
[06:48] | We’ll never make it out. | 我们办不到的 |
[06:49] | We can do this. We’ll split up. | 我们可以的 我们分开行动 |
[06:52] | Ok. You guys go for Dante. | 好吧 你们去找丹特 |
[06:54] | We’ll help Maya. | 我们来帮玛雅 |
[07:19] | How could you do this? | 你怎么可以这么做 |
[07:22] | I swore loyalty to this Commander. | 我曾发誓效忠于这个司令官 |
[07:25] | She left our allies to be slaughtered. | 她放任我们的盟友被人屠杀 |
[07:27] | She dishonors us all. | 她让我们所有人蒙羞 |
[07:29] | And your disobedience dishonors you. | 你违抗命令会让你蒙羞 |
[07:31] | Why are you here, Indra? | 你怎么来了 因陀罗 |
[07:33] | Because you are also tree crew. | 因为你也是森林人的一员 |
[07:37] | I can’t just let her die. | 我不能让她死 |
[07:40] | Under the terms of the truce, | 根据休战条款 |
[07:43] | the lands surrounding the mountain are forbidden. | 地表人禁止踏足韦瑟山周围地界 |
[07:47] | If you violate this, | 如果你违反了 |
[07:48] | Lexa will never take you back. | 莱克萨绝不会去救你 |
[07:53] | Octavia made her choice. | 奥克塔维亚做出了她的选择 |
[07:57] | Now you make yours. | 现在该你做出选择了 |
[08:24] | – You? – Thank you. | -你 -谢谢 |
[08:30] | Sir, Lieutenant Emerson is back. | 先生 埃莫森中尉回来了 |
[08:32] | You’re needed in the dorm. | 请你去宿舍 |
[08:34] | Ok. | 好 |
[08:40] | On their knees. | 让他们跪下 |
[08:42] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[08:46] | Down. | 跪下 |
[09:01] | We take any losses? | 我方伤亡如何 |
[09:04] | Not as many as they did, Sir. | 不如他们惨重 长官 |
[09:06] | I’m afraid I’m the only one left | 恐怕被治愈的是士兵里 |
[09:07] | who’s been cured. | 只剩我还活着了 |
[09:08] | Some of the kids are still missing. | 有些孩子还没找到 |
[09:10] | If you’d like, I’ll take a team in hazmats | 如果你愿意 我可以带一小队人穿上防护服 |
[09:12] | and sweep the other levels. | 搜索其他楼层 |
[09:14] | No. No more wasted lives. | 不 不用白费性命了 |
[09:17] | In 48 hours, we will all be on the ground. | 四十八小时后 我们都将回到地面 |
[09:21] | Take off the hoods. | 把头套拿掉 |
[09:25] | No. | 不 |
[09:26] | – Dad? – Nate! | -爸爸 -纳特 |
[09:30] | No! You bastards! | 不 混蛋 |
[09:37] | What is wrong with you people? | 你们到底在做些什么 |
[09:40] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿在哪儿 |
[09:41] | She’s talking about Clarke. | 她说的是克拉克 |
[09:48] | I’m sorry it had to come to this. | 很抱歉不得不走到这一步 |
[10:02] | – He’s dead. – That’s OK. | -他死了 -没关系 |
[10:04] | We’ve already got all of the marrow. | 我们已经取出了所有骨髓 |
[10:05] | Guards, we need another one. | 警卫 我们需要换一个 |
[10:13] | She’s next. | 下一个就她了 |
[10:15] | No. No. Take me. Don’t touch her! | 不不 取我的 别碰她 |
[10:17] | – Don’t touch her! – Get off. | -别碰她 -滚开 |
[10:21] | Don’t touch her! Don’t touch her! | 别碰她 别碰她 |
[10:27] | Please. No. | 求你了 不要 |
[10:31] | All right. Get a strap. | 好吧 拿皮带 |
[10:34] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[10:35] | Please. Please don’t. | 求你们了 不要这样 |
[10:47] | Hold her! Hold her down! | 按住她 把她按住了 |
[10:49] | No! Get off me! | 不要 放开我 |
[10:59] | Please don’t. | 拜托不要 |
[11:03] | No… | 不要 |
[11:07] | No, no…no! | 不 不要 |
[11:39] | Hello, Clarke. | 你好 克拉克 |
[11:41] | Sir, we need your help again. | 总统先生 我们又需要您的帮助了 |
[11:43] | It’s ok. I took out the camera | 别担心 我从大厅的电缆箱里 |
[11:45] | from the junction box in the hall. | 把摄像头都关了 |
[11:47] | We can talk freely. | 我们可以畅所欲言 |
[11:48] | No one’s watching, anyway. | 本来也不会有人在监视 |
[11:49] | Thanks to you, they’re all on level 5. | 拜你们所赐 他们都在五层 |
[11:52] | – You’re not. – No. I’m not. | -可你不在 -对 我不在 |
[11:56] | Please. We don’t have much time. | 拜托 我们没多少时间了 |
[11:58] | We need a way to get our people out of this mountain | 我们需要一个不用造成任何人员伤亡 |
[12:00] | without killing everyone. | 就能救出我们同伴的办法 |
[12:03] | He’s not gonna help us. | 他不会帮助我们的 |
[12:06] | You cut the power, risking the lives | 你们切断了电源 置山里所有人 |
[12:10] | of everyone in this mountain. | 于危险之中 |
[12:12] | My people, even the ones who helped you. | 我的人民 甚至包括帮助过你们的人 |
[12:15] | We knew they’d be safe on level 5. | 我们知道他们在五层很安全 |
[12:18] | We made sure not to destroy the turbines | 我们特地不摧毁涡轮机 |
[12:19] | so you could repair them. | 就是让你们今后可以修复 |
[12:21] | We’re the good guys here, not you. | 我们才是好人 不是你们 |
[12:24] | Tell me, if we released your people | 告诉我 如果我放了你们的人 |
[12:28] | and theirs, what would’ve happened to mine? | 也放了他们的 那我的人会怎么样 |
[12:35] | Can you get us into the command center? | 你能带我们去指挥中心吗 |
[12:37] | We need to see what’s happening on level 5. | 我们需要知道五层的情况 |
[12:39] | – No problem. – Let’s go. | -没问题 -我们走 |
[12:41] | You’re gonna help us, whether you like it or not. | 无论你是否愿意 你都得帮助我们 |
[12:46] | That’s… | 那是… |
[13:08] | John, let me help you. | 约翰 我来帮你 |
[13:10] | I don’t want anything from you. | 我不需要你的任何帮助 |
[13:12] | Come on. You’re a survivor. | 行了 你幸存下来了 |
[13:15] | We both are. | 我们都是幸存者 |
[13:18] | Whatever you have to tell yourself | 随你说什么 你就自欺欺人 |
[13:19] | feel better, Chancellor. | 安慰自己吧 法官大人 |
[13:21] | Our destiny… is out there, John. | 那里就是我们命运之所在 约翰 |
[13:28] | And what about Craig’s destiny? | 那克雷格的命运又在何处 |
[13:30] | We sacrificed a few to save the many. | 我们是牺牲少数而保存多数 |
[13:42] | You know, you’re right. | 知道吗 你说得对 |
[13:45] | I am a survivor… | 我不会轻易死掉 |
[13:50] | which is exactly why | 正因如此 |
[13:54] | I am done following you. | 我也不再追随你了 |
[13:58] | I’ll go my own way. | 我要走自己的路 |
[14:00] | You can go whichever the hell way you want. | 你爱去哪就自己去吧 |
[14:02] | John. John! | 约翰 约翰 |
[14:05] | Get the hell away from me. | 你他妈离我远点儿 |
[14:07] | You lost too much blood. Be still! | 你失血过多了 不要动 |
[14:14] | Did you hear that? | 听见那声音了吗 |
[14:22] | Please, whoever you are, we need your help. | 无论你是何方神圣 我们需要你的帮助 |
[14:25] | Wait! Wait! | 别走 别走 |
[14:29] | John… | 约翰 |
[14:30] | I can’t make it. Just go, all right? | 我撑不住了 你走吧 好吗 |
[14:34] | We both know you want to. | 你想走 你我都心知肚明 |
[14:41] | I’ll come back for you, John. | 我会回来找你的 约翰 |
[14:49] | Your promised land sucks! | 你说的希望之地就是狗屁 |
[14:59] | I told you, there’s no one here. | 我说过 这里空无一人 |
[15:01] | Sorry if we don’t take your word for it. | 抱歉我们不相信你说的话 |
[15:03] | Why aren’t you with your people on level 5? | 你为什么不和你的人一起去五层 |
[15:05] | After what I’ve done, | 我做了那么多错事 |
[15:06] | they can be free. I can’t. | 他们可以重获自由 我不能 |
[15:10] | Deliverance comes at a cost. | 解脱是需要付出代价的 |
[15:12] | I bear it so they don’t have to. | 用我一人 换他们无忧 |
[15:18] | It wasn’t Cage. | 不是凯奇 |
[15:20] | It was your idea to make the deal | 和地表人做交易 |
[15:21] | with the Grounders. | 是你的主意 |
[15:26] | We’re in. Got it. | 搞定 打开了 |
[15:30] | It’s clear. He’s telling the truth. | 没人了 他说的是实话 |
[15:33] | Ok. | 好 |
[15:34] | Let’s get the monitors up. | 我们把监控打开 |
[15:40] | Come on. We have to hurry. She’s out of air. | 快点 我们得快 她快喘不上气了 |
[15:42] | First, you need to close the door. | 首先 你得关上大门 |
[15:50] | Time to spare. | 时间所剩无几 |
[15:52] | She’s safe. Could we go now? | 她安全了 我们现在能走了吗 |
[15:54] | I’ll be ok. | 我会没事的 |
[15:55] | Look. I’m not leaving you. | 听着 我不会丢下你的 |
[15:56] | – Jasper. – She’s alive, but she’s not safe. | -贾斯珀 -她是没死 但是不安全 |
[15:59] | Cage knows I helped you guys. | 凯奇知道我帮助你们 |
[16:00] | He’s on level 5. | 他在五层 |
[16:02] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[16:04] | We kill Cage. | 我们干掉凯奇 |
[16:09] | I’m in. | 算上我 |
[16:14] | I think command center is live. | 指挥中心已经激活了 |
[16:19] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[16:21] | Is that Raven? | 那是雷文吗 |
[16:29] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[16:31] | Tell them to stop now. | 让他们住手 立刻 |
[16:35] | I won’t do that. | 我不会那么做的 |
[16:39] | Emerson. | 埃莫森 |
[16:47] | Carl Emerson, | 卡尔·埃莫森 |
[16:48] | Mount Weather Security detail, come in. | 韦瑟山安保人员 请回答 |
[16:51] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[16:53] | You know who it is. | 你知道我是谁 |
[16:56] | Give the radio to the president. | 把无线电给总统 |
[17:01] | They’re moving. | 他们出了摄像范围 |
[17:02] | Not a problem. | 没事 |
[17:03] | I’ll bring it on main monitor. | 我可以把那边的情况放在主屏上 |
[17:10] | This is President Wallace. | 我是华莱士总统 |
[17:12] | I have your father. | 你父亲在我手里 |
[17:15] | If you don’t let my people go, | 如果你不放我的人 |
[17:17] | I’ll kill him. | 我会杀了他 |
[17:19] | How do I know you have him? | 我怎么能知道你真的抓了他 |
[17:23] | Stay the course, Cage. | 坚持到底 凯奇 |
[17:27] | You won’t do it. | 你不会杀他的 |
[17:29] | You don’t know me very well. | 你并不了解我 |
[17:35] | This ends now. Release my people. | 到此为止 释放我的人 |
[17:40] | I can’t do that. | 我不能 |
[17:42] | It would mean the end of our people, Clarke. | 那样我们的人就要死了 克拉克 |
[17:51] | Clarke, we need him. | 克拉克 我们需要他 |
[17:53] | And I need his son to believe me. | 我也需要让他儿子相信我 |
[17:59] | Don’t make me do this. | 别逼我这么做 |
[18:14] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[18:16] | I’ll take care of our people. | 我会照顾好我们的人 |
[18:21] | None of us has a choice here, Clarke. | 我们都别无选择 克拉克 |
[18:24] | I didn’t want this. | 我不想这么做的 |
[18:27] | Neither did I. | 我也不想 |
[18:52] | Listen to me very carefully. | 你给我认真听好 |
[18:55] | I will not stop until my people are free. | 只要我的人没获得自由 我就不会停 |
[18:59] | If you don’t let them go… | 如果你不放了他们 |
[19:03] | I will irradiate level 5. | 我会在五层释放射线 |
[19:18] | Cage, listen to me. | 凯奇 给我听着 |
[19:20] | I don’t want anyone else to die. | 我也不希望再有人死 |
[19:25] | Stop the drilling, and we can talk. | 停止提取骨髓 我们可以谈判 |
[19:29] | There must be a way to get us all out of this. | 一定有办法保全所有人的 |
[19:33] | – Emerson. – Sir. | -埃莫森 -长官 |
[19:36] | They’re watching us from the command center. | 他们是在指挥中心监视我们 |
[19:39] | Go kill them all. | 去把他们全部杀掉 |
[19:42] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[19:47] | Emerson is coming for us. | 埃莫森要来找我们了 |
[19:49] | They deactivated my key card. Can you do that to his? | 他们禁了我的通行卡 你能禁他的吗 |
[19:51] | That one’s easy. | 简单 |
[19:55] | Where’s he going? | 他要去哪 |
[20:11] | The dorm. | 宿舍 |
[20:15] | Monty, can you do it? Can you irradiate the level? | 蒙蒂 你能做到吗 在那层释放射线 |
[20:18] | I can do it. | 我可以 |
[20:19] | Wait a second, Clarke. We need to think about this. | 等等 克拉克 我们得考虑清楚 |
[20:22] | There are kids in there… | 那里还有孩子 |
[20:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:24] | And people who helped us. | 还有帮助过我们的人 |
[20:25] | Then please give me a better idea. | 那请你给我个更好的办法 |
[20:35] | Take that one off the table. | 把她从桌子上抬下来 |
[20:37] | – Sir, we’re not done. – Now! | -长官 我们还没抽完呢 -立刻 |
[20:41] | – Put her on it. – No. | -把她放上去 -不要 |
[20:43] | No. Please. Hey! You don’t have to do this. | 不要 求你 你不必这么做的 |
[20:46] | Stop! | 住手 |
[20:47] | There has to be another way. | 肯定有其他办法的 |
[20:48] | – There isn’t. – No. | -没有了 -不 |
[20:52] | What have I done? | 我都干了什么 |
[20:54] | No one has to die for bone marrow. | 只要骨髓谁都不用死 |
[20:56] | We can donate it. We can donate it. | 我们可以捐赠 我们可以捐赠 |
[20:59] | Strap her down. | 把她绑起来 |
[21:02] | Don’t hurt her! | 别伤害她 |
[21:03] | No. | 不要 |
[21:04] | Hey, we can donate it! | 我们可以捐赠骨髓的 |
[21:06] | That’ll never happen. | 那永远都不可能发生 |
[21:07] | I can. I can make it happen with her help. | 我可以 我能做到 只要有她的帮助 |
[21:11] | We can all survive. | 我们都可以活下去 |
[21:13] | We can’t. | 我们不能 |
[21:15] | Proceed with the drilling. | 开始钻取 |
[21:19] | Steady. | 稳一点 |
[21:27] | Clarke, if we do this, there is no going back. | 克拉克 这么做了可就真无法挽回了 |
[21:33] | Figure it out. | 搞定它 |
[21:40] | This is taking too long. | 这也太久了 |
[21:41] | I mean, what if she got caught? | 要是她被抓了呢 |
[21:43] | We’d have heard something. | 那我们会听到动静的 |
[21:44] | Then what if she couldn’t find Sergeant Lee or– | 那要是她找不到李中士或者 |
[21:46] | I don’t know — the protocol changed? | 我不知道 谈崩了呢 |
[21:47] | What if he got caught? | 要是他被抓了呢 |
[21:50] | Jasper, a warrior doesn’t worry | 贾斯珀 战士不会去担心 |
[21:52] | about what he can’t control. | 他无法掌控的因素 |
[21:56] | Oh, thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[21:58] | Anyone see you? | 有人看到你了吗 |
[22:01] | Lee, put down the gun. | 李 把枪放下 |
[22:02] | You didn’t say there was an outsider with you. | 你可没说还有个外来者和你一起 |
[22:04] | She’s not an outsider. | 她不是外来者 |
[22:05] | -Yes, she is. -She’s with us. | -不 我是 -她和我们一伙的 |
[22:08] | Cage is in the dorms. | 凯奇在宿舍区 |
[22:08] | They brought another group in from the Ark, | 他们又带来了一批方舟上的人 |
[22:10] | more marrow. | 以得到更多骨髓 |
[22:11] | They’re not even trying to fix the dam. | 他们根本没有想修复水坝 |
[22:13] | How many soldiers with Cage? | 凯奇身边有多少士兵 |
[22:15] | Uh, 6. Why? | 六个 怎么了 |
[22:17] | Just get me close. | 把我带过去 |
[22:20] | They’ll be happy you found another 8 doses. | 他们会很高兴你又找到了八剂药 |
[22:22] | I need a– | 我需要一个… |
[22:25] | Aim for the throat. | 照准喉咙 |
[22:26] | Slash. Don’t stab. Make it deep. | 用刀割 不要扎 割深一些 |
[22:34] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | 我希望你知道自己在做什么 |
[22:36] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[22:43] | – You got this. – Yeah. | -你能做到的 -好 |
[22:54] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:46] | Promised land. | 一片乐土 |
[25:27] | Long way from the Ark, huh? | 方舟离这很远 是吗 |
[25:29] | Not my Ark. | 那不是我的方舟 |
[25:31] | I didn’t have a view, either. | 我也没见过全貌 |
[25:33] | Still, I wish I could see it. | 我还是很想看看 |
[25:42] | Maybe you can. There’s an airlock. | 也许你可以 有一个气闸舱 |
[25:45] | We used it to hold Emerson. | 是我们关押埃莫森的地方 |
[25:47] | All we have to do is get you there, and– | 我们只要把你带过去就行了 |
[25:50] | So I could live in a cell? | 然后我就能住在监狱里吗 |
[25:51] | At least you could live. | 至少你能活下来 |
[26:00] | Outsiders! | 外来者 |
[26:01] | No, Octavia! Don’t! | 不 奥克塔维亚 不要 |
[26:06] | No. | 不好 |
[26:08] | Outsiders! Behind us. | 外来者 在我们后面 |
[26:17] | Move! Go, go! | 快走 走 |
[26:20] | They got to get out of there. | 她们得离开那里 |
[26:21] | Maya Vie, stop! | 玛雅·维 停下 |
[26:22] | Run! | 快跑 |
[26:23] | Now! | 站住 |
[26:30] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[26:34] | Jasper. They caught him. | 贾斯珀 他们抓住他了 |
[26:38] | We got another one. | 我们又抓住一个 |
[26:39] | Jasper! | 贾斯珀 |
[26:41] | Why are you doing this? | 你们为什么这样做 |
[26:54] | Response team to the mess hall. | 应急小队去食堂 |
[26:55] | Spread out! | 分开行动 |
[27:03] | Stop. Hands up. | 站住 举起手 |
[27:12] | Why are you stopping? | 你为什么停下来了 |
[27:14] | Because I did it. | 因为我成功了 |
[27:14] | All we have to do… is pull this. | 我们只需要 拉下这个 |
[27:18] | Hatches and vents will open, | 舱门和通风口都会被打开 |
[27:19] | and the scrubbers reverse, pulling in outside air. | 通风装置翻转 吸入外来空气 |
[27:28] | He’s gonna blow the door. | 他要把门炸开 |
[27:33] | Clarke, we’re out of time. | 克拉克 我们没时间了 |
[27:48] | Down now. | 趴下 |
[27:51] | My sister. My responsibility. | 我的妹妹 我的责任 |
[27:56] | I have to save them. | 我必须要拯救他们 |
[28:04] | Together. | 我们一起 |
[28:36] | – Restrain him. – Yes, sir. | -捆住他 -是的 长官 |
[28:39] | Don’t move! | 不要动 |
[28:43] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[28:44] | What is — what is this? | 什么情况 |
[28:48] | Get out of here! | 快出去 |
[28:57] | No. | 不要 |
[29:00] | Maya. | 玛雅 |
[29:01] | Jasper, come back! | 贾斯珀 回来 |
[29:02] | Hey, set us free! | 解开我们 |
[29:21] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不要 |
[29:24] | Jasper… | 贾斯珀 |
[29:28] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[29:31] | She was innocent. | 她是无辜的 |
[29:36] | None of us is innocent. | 我们都不无辜 |
[29:43] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[29:52] | No. | 不 |
[30:13] | Let’s go get our people. | 我们去救我们的同伴吧 |
[30:24] | Hey, get the keys from the guard. | 把警卫身上的钥匙拿来 |
[30:26] | I can’t believe this. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[30:29] | Come on. | 快点 |
[30:31] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[30:35] | – There! – Get me out of these things. | -好了 -帮我解开 |
[30:38] | Ok. | 好的 |
[30:40] | Where’s Clarke? | 克拉克在哪里 |
[31:13] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[31:18] | We had no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[31:20] | I was gonna kill Cage. | 我正准备杀掉凯奇 |
[31:22] | If you’d just given me one more minute, | 如果你能多给我一分钟 |
[31:23] | it would’ve been over. | 一切就结束了 |
[31:25] | Jasper, they never would’ve stopped. | 贾斯珀 他们永远不会收手 |
[31:30] | We have to go to the dorm. | 我们得去宿舍 |
[31:41] | How could you let this happen? | 你怎能让这发生 |
[31:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:45] | Sorry? You’re sorry? | 对不起 你说对不起 |
[32:01] | All right. Ok. | 好了 没事了 |
[32:03] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[32:29] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[32:33] | I tried to be the good guy. | 我尽力想做个好人 |
[32:38] | Maybe there are no good guys. | 也许世上根本就没有好人 |
[32:52] | Harper! | 哈珀 |
[33:01] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[33:05] | Now let’s get these people home. | 现在我们带他们回家吧 |
[33:08] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[33:10] | Where’s Cage? | 凯奇呢 |
[33:26] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里 |
[33:30] | Show yourself. | 赶快现身 |
[33:58] | I got something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[34:03] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[34:26] | No. | 不 |
[34:42] | The first dose is the worst. | 第一针是最痛苦的 |
[35:06] | Get security on the perimeter | 他们进来的时候 |
[35:08] | while they’re coming in! | 戒备好四周 |
[35:09] | They’re back! | 他们回来了 |
[35:18] | Abby! | 艾比 |
[35:38] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:41] | Jasper. | 贾斯珀 |
[35:46] | I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[35:48] | My goggles. | 我的护目镜 |
[35:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:18] | I think we deserve a drink. | 我们该喝一杯 |
[36:22] | Have one for me. | 你把我那杯喝了吧 |
[36:25] | Hey, if we can get through this– | 如果我们能过这关 |
[36:31] | I’m not going in. | 我不进去了 |
[36:36] | Look. If you need forgiveness, | 如果你需要宽恕 |
[36:41] | I’ll give that to you. | 我来给你 |
[36:45] | You’re forgiven. | 你被宽恕了 |
[36:51] | Please come inside. | 请进来吧 |
[36:56] | Take care of them for me. | 替我照顾好他们 |
[36:59] | – Clarke– – No. | -克拉克 -不 |
[37:00] | Seeing their faces every day is just gonna | 每天看到他们的脸 就会让我想起 |
[37:03] | remind me of what I did to get them here. | 我是用什么方法把他们带回来的 |
[37:05] | What we did. | 是我们 |
[37:07] | You don’t have to do this alone. | 你不需要独自承受 |
[37:18] | I bear it so they don’t have to. | 用我一人 换他们无忧 |
[37:24] | Where you gonna go? | 你打算去哪里 |
[37:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:42] | May we meet again. | 愿我们还能再见 |
[37:57] | May we meet again. | 愿我们还能再见 |
[38:30] | I tried to stop her… | 我想阻止她的… |
[38:34] | but I lost control. | 但我失去了控制 |
[38:37] | She got the launch codes. | 她拿到了响应代码 |
[38:41] | It was her. She did it… | 是她 她做的… |
[38:45] | But it was my fault. | 但归根结底都是我的错 |
[39:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:05] | I’m so, so sorry. | 真的真的对不起 |
[39:33] | Curiouser and curiouser. | 越来越好奇了 |
[40:02] | Welcome, Thelonious. | 欢迎 塞隆尼斯 |
[40:04] | I’m glad you made it. I’ve been waiting. | 很高兴你成功了 我一直在等你 |
[40:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[40:10] | My name is Alie. | 我的名字是阿莉 |
[40:15] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[40:18] | Thelonious. It’s a good name. | 塞隆尼斯 是个好名字 |
[40:21] | It has a double meaning. | 它有两个意思 |
[40:23] | To the Greeks, Thelonious | 希腊语中 塞隆尼斯 |
[40:25] | meant lord or ruler. | 意为领主 |
[40:27] | To the Germans, it meant tiller of the earth. | 德语中 意为世界之舵 |
[40:31] | Which are you, I wonder. | 我想知道 你是哪一种 |
[40:34] | You said you were waiting for me. | 你说你在等我 |
[40:36] | For ages, | 经世许久 |
[40:38] | or so it seems. | 或说弹指一瞬 |
[40:40] | Time passes differently for me. | 时间于我不同凡人 |
[40:43] | Very good, Thelonious. | 非常好 塞隆尼斯 |
[40:47] | You’re as perceptive as I had hoped. | 你的洞悉力和我期望的一样 |
[40:50] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[40:52] | Define “Real.” | 何为”真” |
[40:54] | Your vessel is carbon-based. | 你是血肉之躯 |
[40:56] | Mine is silicon. | 我是芯片集成 |
[40:58] | Your thoughts are chemical. Mine are digital. | 你的思想是大脑支配的 我是电子支配的 |
[41:08] | And I thought this was my destination. | 我以为这里是我的目的地 |
[41:14] | It is, Thelonious. | 这里是的 塞隆尼斯 |
[41:17] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[41:21] | You were meant to come here. | 你注定会来到这里 |
[41:24] | I realized it when I received your gift. | 当我收到你的礼物时 我就意识到了 |
[41:28] | My gift? | 我的礼物 |
[41:45] | Thank you for bringing it down for me, Thelonious. | 谢谢你帮我把它带下来 塞隆尼斯 |
[41:52] | We have work to do. | 我们有事要忙了 |