时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We were born in space. | 我们出生在宇宙中 |
[00:04] | They told us the ground was uninhabitable, | 他们告诉我们 地球不适宜生存 |
[00:06] | but they were wrong, | 但他们错了 |
[00:08] | and we’ve been fighting for our lives since the moment we landed. | 我们从着陆那刻起 就一直在为生存斗争 |
[00:12] | Some of us have been broken by it, | 我们中有些人被击溃了 |
[00:14] | but most of us are still here, | 但我们大多数还在这里 |
[00:16] | searching for other survivors from the Ark, | 寻找方舟上下来的其他幸存者 |
[00:19] | trying to build something real and lasting | 在荒野中建造 |
[00:21] | out of the wilderness — a home. | 真实而持久的地方 家园 |
[00:24] | Our leaders believe that to survive, | 我们的领袖们认为 要想活下去 |
[00:25] | we need to make peace with the Grounders, | 我们得和地表人和平共处 |
[00:28] | but peace is a foreign concept here. | 但和平在这里 只是异端 |
[00:33] | I’m not going in. | 我不进去了 |
[00:35] | Clarke– | 克拉克 |
[00:35] | Seeing their faces every day | 每天看到他们的脸 |
[00:38] | is just gonna remind me | 就会让我想起 |
[00:39] | of what I did to get them here. | 我是用什么方法把他们带回来的 |
[00:41] | May we meet again. | 愿我们还能再见 |
[00:43] | We’re going to the City of Light. | 我们要去光之城 |
[00:45] | Take this leap of faith with me, John Murphy. | 和我一起做出这个改变 约翰·墨菲 |
[00:47] | Welcome, Thelonious. I’ve been waiting. | 欢迎 塞隆尼斯 我一直在等你 |
[00:50] | For ages. | 经世许久 |
[00:51] | My name is ALIE. | 我的名字是阿莉 |
[00:56] | I tried to stop her. I’m so, so sorry. | 我想阻止她的 真的真的对不起 |
[01:12] | Containment door sealed. | 密封门关闭 |
[01:16] | Come on. Come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[01:19] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[01:20] | Chris, where are you, man? | 克里斯 你在哪里 |
[01:25] | Chris? Chris? | 克里斯 克里斯 |
[01:30] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[01:33] | I knew it. The news was wrong. | 我就知道 消息有误 |
[01:35] | It wasn’t China. | 不是中国干的 |
[01:37] | The stupid son of a bitch let ALIE out. | 这个蠢货放阿莉出去了 |
[01:38] | Help me. The radiation’s coming. | 帮我一把 辐射要来了 |
[01:41] | Unless we want to share this place with a corpse, | 除非我们想和具尸体共处一室 |
[01:42] | we need to get him outside. | 我们得把他弄出去 |
[01:45] | Come on. | 来 |
[02:04] | I tried to stop her, but I lost control. | 我想阻止她的 但我失去了控制 |
[02:11] | I’m so, so sorry. | 真的真的对不起 |
[02:14] | 2051. Becca, meet ALIE. | 2051 贝卡 来见见阿莉 |
[02:16] | Chris, I got to get back to work. | 克里斯 我得回去工作了 |
[02:18] | We are working. | 我们就是在工作 |
[02:21] | ALIE wanted it to be a surprise. | 阿莉想要给你个惊喜 |
[02:27] | Hello, Becca. | 你好 贝卡 |
[02:31] | Who did this? | 这是谁做的 |
[02:32] | I did. You don’t approve? | 我做的 你不同意吗 |
[02:36] | As you know, I didn’t think | 你也知道 我不认为 |
[02:38] | I needed an avatar. | 我需要一个替身 |
[02:40] | You did. | 而你需要 |
[02:43] | Why not my creator? | 为什么不是我的创造者 |
[02:44] | Why not my creator? | 为什么不是我的创造者 |
[02:45] | Why not my creator? | 为什么不是我的创造者 |
[02:47] | Please state your core command. | 请说明你的主命令 |
[02:49] | My core command is to make life better… | 我的主命令是 让生活更美好 |
[02:52] | To make life better… | 让生活更美好 |
[02:53] | To make life better. | 让生活更美好 |
[02:55] | How would you do that? | 你要怎么做 |
[02:56] | By fixing the root problem. | 通过解决根本问题 |
[03:00] | By fixing the root problem. | 通过解决根本问题 |
[03:01] | By fixing the root problem. | 通过解决根本问题 |
[03:04] | What is the root problem, ALIE? | 根本问题是什么 阿莉 |
[03:08] | Too many people. | 人太多了 |
[03:10] | Um, too many people? | 人太多了 |
[03:13] | Too many people. | 人太多了 |
[03:14] | Ah, well, you certainly took care of that, didn’t you? | 看来你妥善处理了这个问题 对吧 |
[03:22] | 86 days, | 第86天 |
[03:24] | on my, um, last box of food, so– | 只剩最后一盒食物 所以… |
[03:32] | Really never thought I’d miss the Ark this much, | 真没想到我会这么想念方舟 |
[03:35] | but anyway, Jaha, if you’re seeing this, | 但不管怎样 亚哈 如果你能看到这个 |
[03:39] | that would indeed mean you’re not dead, | 那就说明你还没死 |
[03:41] | so screw you! | 去你的吧 |
[03:55] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[04:06] | I– | 我… |
[04:11] | Containment door released. | 密封门开启 |
[04:36] | Wait! Get back here. | 等等 回来 |
[04:56] | John. | 约翰 |
[05:00] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[05:02] | – Jaha. – Welcome. | -亚哈 -欢迎 |
[05:07] | We have so much to talk about | 我们有太多话要说 |
[05:10] | and so little time. | 而时间却很紧 |
[05:13] | I found it, John. | 我找到了 约翰 |
[05:15] | The City of Light is real. | 光之城是真的 |
[05:19] | You let me live! | 你让我活的 |
[05:22] | Ok. | 好了 |
[06:41] | He had me, but he was too aggressive. | 他本来可以打赢我的 但是他太急了 |
[06:45] | Whatever you say. | 随你怎么说 |
[06:48] | Quitting so soon? | 这么快就放弃了吗 |
[06:50] | Mapping run, Sector 7. | 要去探测七区 |
[06:53] | Harper, let’s get this over with. | 哈珀 给他吧 |
[06:57] | Council wants you to have that. | 议会希望你穿上 |
[07:02] | I’m trikru. | 我是部落人 |
[07:03] | Uniform doesn’t change that. | 一件制服改变不了什么 |
[07:05] | This is our home now, Lincoln. | 现在这里是我们的家园 林肯 |
[07:08] | We fought for it. | 我们为它而战 |
[07:10] | Too many of our friends died for it. | 我们有太多朋友为此而死 |
[07:12] | In the Ark, the uniform meant something different. | 在方舟上 制服的意义或许不同 |
[07:15] | Down here, it means | 但在这里 它只代表 |
[07:17] | what we make it mean — together. | 我们赋予它的意义 在一起 |
[07:20] | My sister will understand that eventually. | 我妹妹总会明白的 |
[07:24] | Pair up and fight now. | 组好队 准备战斗 |
[07:29] | Hey, Sector 7, that puts you | 七区 意味着 |
[07:33] | right at the Ice Nation border. | 你要去冰之国的边界 |
[07:34] | Yeah. I know. | 是啊 我明白 |
[07:35] | Just because Azgeda was part of the Commander’s coalition, | 虽然阿兹哥达是司令的盟友区 |
[07:38] | doesn’t mean they respect the cease-fire. | 但这不代表他们尊重休战协议 |
[07:40] | – I should be on that scout. – I wish. | -让我一起去侦查吧 -我也想 |
[07:42] | We all do, but until the commander agrees | 我们都想 但在司令同意收回 |
[07:44] | to lift the kill order on you, | 对你的追杀令之前 |
[07:46] | you’re more trouble than you’re worth. | 你身上的麻烦要远胜你的价值 |
[08:03] | This is the first sleep the chancellor’s had in two days. | 这是法官两天以来睡的第一觉 |
[08:05] | I’ll be quick, then. | 那我就长话短说 |
[08:07] | We’re going into Sector 7. | 我们要去七区 |
[08:09] | I think we should arm the entire unit. | 我认为整队需要全副武装 |
[08:12] | Permission granted, | 批准了 |
[08:13] | but the rules of engagement still apply– | 但交战的规矩不变 |
[08:16] | Nonlethal response. | 不可致命 |
[08:17] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[08:19] | Bellamy, there hasn’t been an attack | 贝拉米 韦瑟山之后 |
[08:23] | since Mount Weather. | 还没有发生过袭击 |
[08:25] | It’s 3 months. | 已经三个月了 |
[08:27] | Our people believe that this is real peace. | 我们的同伴们觉得这是真正的和平 |
[08:31] | Try not to screw that up. | 尽量别破坏它 |
[08:33] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[08:38] | He’s come a long way. | 他进步很大啊 |
[08:42] | It’s a work in progress. | 成长是需要一个过程的 |
[08:45] | I was dreaming we were in the Ark | 我梦到我们之前在方舟上的时候 |
[08:48] | before we sent the kids down. | 那时我们还没把孩子们送下来 |
[09:02] | Maybe she’s in Sector 7. | 也许她在七区 |
[09:04] | We could send out another search party. | 我们可以再派一支搜查队 |
[09:10] | They wouldn’t find her, | 他们找不到她的 |
[09:11] | not unless she’s ready to be found. | 除非她想被人找到 |
[09:14] | Sir. Ma’am. | 长官们 |
[09:17] | I have patients to see. | 我去看病人了 |
[09:22] | Sir, we just got a signal on a secure channel, 3 clicks. | 我们在安全信道上收到一个信号 三下 |
[09:25] | 3 clicks. | 三下 |
[09:28] | She wants to meet. | 她想见面 |
[09:37] | Monty, why aren’t you ready? | 蒙蒂 你怎么还没准备好 |
[09:40] | I am. He’s not. | 我准备好了 他还没有 |
[09:55] | What should we do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[09:58] | We should leave him this time. | 这次就不带他去了吧 |
[10:01] | He’s not getting better. | 他不会好起来的 |
[10:03] | Maya’s death broke him. | 玛雅的死把他击溃了 |
[10:06] | He needs this. | 他需要分散下注意力 |
[10:12] | Take an arm. | 拿上武器 |
[10:16] | Come on. | 来 |
[10:28] | Zeke, I said produce first. | 奇克 我说了先搬吃的 |
[10:30] | Art doesn’t go bad. | 艺术品不会坏的 |
[10:31] | Monty, he’s all yours. | 蒙蒂 他就交给你了 |
[10:36] | Hey, easy run? | 这一趟轻松吗 |
[10:40] | I hate that place. | 我讨厌那个地方 |
[10:42] | I know. | 我明白 |
[10:46] | Got you something, though. | 不过我给你带了件东西 |
[10:55] | You said your mom used to read this to you. | 你说过你妈妈以前会给你读这本书 |
[10:58] | Thought you’d like it. | 我想你应该会喜欢 |
[11:03] | I do. Thanks. | 我很喜欢 谢谢 |
[11:13] | Take it easy. | 轻一点 |
[11:14] | Good morning to you, too. | 早上好啊 |
[11:19] | What if we can’t shoot them? | 不能朝他们开枪 那怎么办 |
[11:21] | We can, just not to kill. That goes for everyone. | 可以开 只是不能杀 所有人都一样 |
[11:23] | Where’s Octavia? | 奥克塔维亚在哪 |
[11:24] | We’re going outside the wall. | 我们要去墙外 |
[11:25] | You honestly think she’d miss that? | 你真的觉得她会错过吗 |
[11:31] | Sorry. Was that too cold? | 抱歉 水太冷了吗 |
[11:41] | No gun for you, not till you’re sober. | 你清醒之前 不准拿枪 |
[11:44] | Don’t want one. | 我不需要枪 |
[11:50] | Let’s do this. | 我们走吧 |
[11:57] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[12:07] | – She’s too good for you. – Shut up. | -你可配不上她 -闭嘴 |
[12:09] | Careful. Monty might melt her. | 小心啊 蒙蒂可能会烧死她 |
[12:13] | Enough! | 够了 |
[12:14] | Raven, take us out. | 雷文 载我们出去吧 |
[12:30] | Guess we found her. | 看来我们找到她了 |
[12:33] | Try to keep up. | 努力跟上啊 |
[13:18] | ♪ But the day after today ♪ | ♪但过了今天♪ |
[13:24] | No way. | 不行 |
[13:25] | If you’re gonna ride shotgun, | 如果你要坐在前座 |
[13:26] | you can’t just disappear. | 就不能心不在焉 |
[13:31] | Hey, it’s ok. It’s a long ride. | 没事 反正长路漫漫 |
[13:47] | ♪ Why can’t I get just one kiss? ♪ | ♪为什么不能给我一个吻♪ |
[13:50] | ♪ Why can’t I get just one kiss? ♪ | ♪为什么不能给我一个吻♪ |
[13:52] | ♪ May be some things I wouldn’t miss ♪ | ♪或许有些事情我不想念♪ |
[13:55] | ♪ But I look at your pants, and I need a kiss ♪ | ♪但我看着你的裤子 我需要一个吻♪ |
[13:58] | ♪ Why can’t I get just one screw? ♪ | ♪为什么不能和我做一次♪ |
[14:00] | ♪ Why can’t I get just one screw? ♪ | ♪为什么不能和我做一次♪ |
[14:03] | ♪ Believe me, I know what to do ♪ | ♪相信我 我知道该怎么做♪ |
[14:06] | ♪ But something won’t let me make love to you ♪ | ♪但我却不能与你做爱♪ |
[14:09] | ♪ Day after day ♪ | ♪日复一日♪ |
[14:13] | ♪ I get angry, and I will say ♪ | ♪我很愤怒 但我会说♪ |
[14:19] | ♪ That the day is in my sight ♪ | ♪那天即将来临♪ |
[14:24] | ♪ When I take a bow to say good night ♪ | ♪当我鞠躬祝晚安时♪ |
[14:29] | ♪ But don’t shoot, shoot, shoot that thing at me ♪ | ♪别朝我开枪♪ |
[14:32] | ♪ But don’t shoot, shoot, shoot that thing at me ♪ | ♪别朝我开枪♪ |
[14:35] | ♪ You know you got my sympathy ♪ | ♪你知道我是同情你♪ |
[14:38] | ♪ But don’t shoot, shoot, shoot that thing at me ♪ | ♪别朝我开枪♪ |
[14:51] | Tracking beacon from the Ark. | 追踪到方舟的信号 |
[14:56] | Hey, that was the best part. | 刚才那段可是高潮 |
[14:57] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[15:02] | Farm station. | 农场站 |
[15:04] | What? After–after 4 months? How? | 什么 都四个月了 怎么会 |
[15:07] | We’ll find out. Where are they? | 去看看就知道了 他们在哪 |
[15:10] | Don’t tell me I missed the party. | 别告诉我错过派对了 |
[15:13] | Sector 8. | 八区 |
[15:14] | That’s Ice Nation. | 那里是冰之国 |
[15:15] | What about it? | 那里怎么了 |
[15:16] | Protocol says we go home, | 照规矩 我们得回去 |
[15:18] | let the chancellor decide what to do next. | 让法官决定接下来怎么做 |
[15:20] | Screw protocol. | 去你的规矩 |
[15:21] | The chancellor’s not from farm station. | 法官不是从农场站来的 |
[15:23] | Monty is. So is Miller’s boyfriend. | 而蒙蒂是 米勒的男朋友也是 |
[15:27] | It’s your call. | 你们决定吧 |
[15:29] | Let’s do this. | 我们去吧 |
[15:31] | You have to ask? | 还用问吗 |
[15:33] | Try to keep up. | 尽力跟上 |
[16:17] | Jaha. | 亚哈 |
[16:20] | Hey, wake up. | 醒醒 |
[16:23] | Thelonious isn’t here, John. | 塞隆尼斯不在这里 约翰 |
[16:27] | He’s in the City of Light. | 他在光之城 |
[16:29] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是什么东西 |
[16:36] | It’s refreshing to be around people | 身边重新有个明白科技的人 |
[16:38] | who understand technology again. | 真是叫人觉得舒爽啊 |
[16:42] | Let us explain. | 容我们解释一下 |
[16:44] | That’s a good idea. | 那真是太好了 |
[16:46] | Why don’t you start with why you kept me locked in a bunker | 不如就从为什么把我锁在一个地堡里 |
[16:48] | while you were here living like a king? | 而自己却在这过着奢侈生活开始讲吧 |
[16:51] | The outside world means nothing. | 外面的世界什么都不是 |
[16:53] | In the City of Light, we’re all kings. | 在光之城 我们都是国王 |
[16:55] | Here I thought I was the one losing my mind. | 我还以为是我迷了心窍 |
[16:57] | It’s the truth. I can show you. | 事实如此 我可以展示给你看 |
[17:01] | Ok. You do know she’s the one who launched | 好吧 你知道她就是那个 |
[17:03] | the bombs that ended the world, right? | 发射了导弹摧毁世界的人吧 |
[17:07] | Wrong. | 错了 |
[17:10] | She didn’t end the world. | 她没有摧毁世界 |
[17:13] | She saved it. | 她拯救了世界 |
[17:19] | I’m so out of here. | 我要走了 |
[17:23] | Let him go. He’ll come around. | 让他走吧 他会回来的 |
[17:39] | These woods must be the border. | 这片树林一定就是边界 |
[17:41] | So where’s all the ice? | 冰在哪里 |
[17:43] | Much further north. | 更靠北 |
[17:44] | Azgeda stretches for a thousand miles. | 阿兹哥达延绵上千英里 |
[17:46] | Good thing we only have to go 200 meters. | 好在我们只需走二百多米 |
[17:49] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[17:50] | Remember, rules of engagement are nonlethal force. | 谨记交战的规矩是不可致命 |
[17:53] | Tight formation on my command. | 听我号令 站成紧密队形 |
[17:54] | – Raven, you stay in the rover. – Yeah, right. | -雷文 你待在车上 -不可能 |
[17:56] | We need every gun we’ve got. | 我们需要带上所有的枪械 |
[17:58] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[18:00] | 120 meters… 110. | 120米…110 |
[18:05] | They’re our people. What are you doing? | 那是我们的人 你要干什么 |
[18:05] | We hope they’re our people. | 但愿是我们的人 |
[18:08] | On my command. | 听我指令 |
[18:20] | Ice nation? | 冰之国 |
[18:22] | Yes. White war paint. | 是的 白色战漆 |
[18:29] | Stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[18:34] | Skikru. | 天空人 |
[18:43] | They think we’re looking for Wanheda. | 他们认为我们在找瓦黑达 |
[18:45] | – Who’s that? – I don’t know. | -那是谁 -不知道 |
[18:47] | The light. That’s the beacon. | 那个灯 那就是信标 |
[18:53] | Hey, get back here. | 回来 |
[18:54] | Jasper, what are you– | 贾斯珀 你干什么 |
[18:55] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[18:55] | – Jasper – It’s ok. I got this. | -贾斯珀 -没事 看我的 |
[18:57] | Tell them we observe the commander’s truce. | 告诉他们我们遵守司令的休战协定 |
[18:59] | Do it now. | 快告诉他们 |
[19:04] | This belongs to us. | 这是我们的 |
[19:10] | 我们不知道那是谁 拜托 我们能互相帮助 | |
[19:25] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪 |
[19:27] | Jasper, get down. | 贾斯珀 趴下 |
[19:40] | Rover one, come in. | 一号车请回答 |
[19:40] | Repeat, Rover one, come in now. | 重复 一号车 请回答 |
[19:42] | – What now? – Bellamy, where are you? | -现在怎么办 -贝拉米 你在哪 |
[19:45] | I had him. | 我能搞定他 |
[19:45] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[19:47] | We got the beacon, didn’t we? | 我们拿回信标了 不是吗 |
[19:49] | Yeah, but where did they get it? | 是的 但是他们从哪找到的 |
[19:50] | Oh, he needs to get to medical. | 他需要医疗救助 |
[19:52] | We had to shoot 3 ice nation scouts. | 我们被迫杀掉了三名冰之国侦察兵 |
[19:54] | Covert, Sector 4. Copy. | 丛林 四区 收到 |
[19:55] | Can you tell me what’s going on? | 你能告诉我发生什么了吗 |
[19:57] | When you get here. Over and out. | 你到那后再告诉你 完毕 |
[19:58] | Sector 4? Why is Kane so far outside the wall? | 四区 凯恩为什么离开基地这么远 |
[20:03] | Take him home! | 把他带回去 |
[20:04] | I’m fine. Thank you for asking. | 我没事 多谢关心 |
[20:06] | – Miller… – Yeah? | -米勒 -什么 |
[20:07] | Get one of their horses. | 带上他们一匹马 |
[20:08] | Raven, since you can’t ride, | 雷文 既然你不能骑马 |
[20:09] | you’re on the back. | 你就坐后面 |
[20:09] | Monty, you’re with me. | 蒙蒂 跟我来 |
[20:10] | – Let’s go. – Ok. | -我们走 -好的 |
[20:35] | You were right about Jasper, ok? | 你对贾斯珀的看法是对的 |
[20:37] | Is that what you want me to say? | 你就想听我这么说对吗 |
[20:38] | Quiet. Keep your eyes peeled. | 安静点 保持警觉 |
[20:41] | I could’ve said no. | 我本可以拒绝你的 |
[20:43] | He’s getting worse, isn’t he? | 他情况越来越糟了 对不对 |
[20:46] | I mean, getting drunk every night is one thing, | 我是说每晚都喝醉是一回事 |
[20:47] | but smiling with a knife to your throat, | 但刀架脖子上还能笑出来 |
[20:50] | that’s next-level damaged. | 他绝对精神有问题了 |
[20:54] | Who’s he with? | 他和谁在一起 |
[20:57] | – Indra. – That’s Indra? | -因陀罗 -那是因陀罗 |
[20:59] | He must’ve told her we broke the truce. | 他肯定告诉她我们打破了休战协定 |
[21:01] | Sir, before you say anything, | 长官 在你开口之前 |
[21:02] | there was a good reason… | 请让我说明理由… |
[21:03] | We’ll deal with that later. | 那件事我们稍后再说 |
[21:05] | This is about Clarke. | 先说关于克拉克的事 |
[21:07] | – What about her? – She’s being hunted. | -她怎么了 -她在被人追捕 |
[21:09] | – By who? – By everyone. | -被谁追捕 -所有人 |
[23:22] | Open the gate! | 开门 |
[23:24] | Jasper’s hurt. What took you so long? | 贾斯珀受伤了 你们怎么这么慢 |
[23:32] | Oh, what happened? | 发生什么了 |
[23:33] | Ice nation. | 冰之国做的 |
[23:37] | Get him to medical. | 带他去医疗室 |
[23:39] | I got you. Keep pressure on it. | 我扶着你 按紧伤口 |
[23:44] | Clarke? | 克拉克呢 |
[23:54] | You want me to take them? | 需要我牵走吗 |
[23:55] | It’s ok. I’ll– I’ll bring her in. | 没事 我会把她牵进去的 |
[24:02] | You can’t get down, can you? | 你下不来 是吗 |
[24:08] | Ok. Come here. | 好吧 过来 |
[24:10] | Ok. | 好的 |
[24:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:17] | – Raven– – I’m good. | -雷文… -我没事 |
[24:39] | I’m still getting used to it myself. | 我自己也还在适应 |
[24:41] | Sir, we’re almost out of range. | 长官 我们已经超出范围了 |
[24:43] | Are you sure you don’t want to tell the chancellor? | 你确定不用请示一下法官吗 |
[24:45] | I’m sure. I don’t want to worry Abby until we know something. | 确定 在搞清情况之前我不想惊动艾比 |
[24:48] | We know there’s a kill order. | 我们知道有个追杀令 |
[24:50] | You people are big on those. | 你们的人很热衷于那些 |
[24:52] | It’s not a kill order. It’s a bounty. | 不是追杀令 是奖赏 |
[24:55] | Clarke’s a symbol. | 克拉克是个象征 |
[24:56] | She’s known as Wanheda– the commander of death. | 大家都知道她是瓦黑达 死亡首领 |
[25:00] | The ice nation guys we killed asked about Wanheda. | 被我们杀了的那几个冰之国人提过瓦黑达 |
[25:04] | They’re looking for Clarke. Why? | 他们在找克拉克 为什么 |
[25:06] | My people believe that when you kill someone, | 我们相信 你杀了别人 |
[25:09] | you get their power. | 就能得到他们的力量 |
[25:11] | Kill Wanheda, and you command death. | 杀了瓦黑达 你就掌控死亡 |
[25:13] | She’s just one girl. | 她只是个女孩 |
[25:15] | So was the commander. | 司令也是 |
[25:17] | What Clarke did at Mount Weather weakened her. | 克拉克在韦瑟山里的所作所为削弱了她 |
[25:19] | The ice nation is emboldened. | 冰之国起了野心 |
[25:21] | Their queen wants Clarke’s power. | 他们的女王想得到克拉克的力量 |
[25:24] | If her people believe she has it, | 如果她的子民相信她拥有了力量 |
[25:26] | she’ll break the coalition and start a war. | 那么她就会打破联盟 挑起战争 |
[25:30] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不能让此事发生 |
[25:33] | Welcome to Sector 7. Where to now? | 欢迎来到七区 现在去哪里 |
[25:35] | If she’s here, she’ll need supplies. | 如果她在这里 会需要补给 |
[25:38] | We’ll start at the trading posts. | 我们从交易站开始找起 |
[27:35] | I would wait, | 要是我就会等等 |
[27:37] | give them the chance to clear out. | 等他们离开 |
[27:41] | Have that drink. | 喝点东西吧 |
[27:43] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[27:46] | My mother was taken by the mountain. | 我妈妈被山地人抓走了 |
[27:49] | You ended the reaping. | 你救了索命者 |
[28:06] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[28:08] | Yes. I’m considering making another run to Mount Weather | 是的 我正考虑再去一趟韦瑟山 |
[28:13] | for medical supplies. | 寻找更多医药补给 |
[28:14] | You want my advice? | 你想听我的建议 |
[28:16] | That’s why you’re here. | 这就是找你来的原因 |
[28:19] | The last one just got back. | 最后一个人刚刚回来 |
[28:23] | If it looks like skaikru is colonizing the mountain, | 如果天空人看起来是在山里开拓殖民地 |
[28:27] | the truce will break, and we’ll be at war. | 休战协议就会破裂 我们就会陷入战争 |
[28:32] | Jasper, wait. | 贾斯珀 等等 |
[28:35] | He hasn’t been discharged. | 他还不能出去 |
[28:36] | – I’m fine. – He’s not fine. | -我很好 -他才不好 |
[28:37] | Shut up, Raven. | 闭嘴 雷文 |
[28:40] | Ok, ok. Enough. | 好了 够了 |
[28:42] | If you promise to come back in the morning, | 你保证明天早上回来 我就让你走 |
[28:44] | I will examine you then, ok? | 到时我会给你做检查 好吗 |
[28:49] | You’re just gonna let him go? | 你就这么放他走了 |
[28:52] | That’ll be all, Lincoln. Thank you. | 那就这样 林肯 谢谢你 |
[28:57] | I’ll be in there in a minute. | 我一会儿就到 |
[28:58] | Abby, we have 12 patients waiting, | 艾比 有十二个病人在等你 |
[29:00] | including 4 contraceptive implant removals. | 其中有四个需要去除避孕埋植剂 |
[29:05] | You’ll be right in. | 你一会儿就到 |
[29:09] | Abby, he had a knife to his throat, | 艾比 他差点被刀割了喉 |
[29:10] | and he smiled. | 而他当时竟然笑了 |
[29:12] | I want to talk about you, Raven. | 我想谈谈你的事 雷文 |
[29:16] | How’s your hip? | 你的髋部怎么样了 |
[29:20] | You don’t have a broken compressor, do you? | 你没有用过坏了的压缩机 是不是 |
[29:23] | When did the pain start? | 疼痛什么时候开始的 |
[29:28] | After the explosion at the dam. | 水坝爆炸之后 |
[29:30] | 3 months. | 三个月了 |
[29:32] | It’s nothing I can’t handle. | 我能自己处理 |
[29:33] | You’re not handling it. | 你处理不了 |
[29:35] | You’re lying to your friends. | 你在骗你的朋友 |
[29:36] | You’re lying to your doctor. | 你在骗你的医生 |
[29:39] | You pushed Wick away because he was trying to help. | 威克想帮你 你就把他支走 |
[29:42] | – Don’t. – Raven, you don’t– | -别 -雷文 你不要 |
[29:43] | Fix yourself, Abby. | 管好你自己 艾比 |
[29:47] | Maybe if you weren’t so busy being chancellor | 也许你当法官和医生这么忙 |
[29:48] | and doctor to avoid your own pain, | 只是想躲避自己痛苦 |
[29:51] | you’d realize you suck at both jobs. | 你要明白这两个工作你都糟透了 |
[29:55] | Good talk. | 谈话很愉快 |
[30:09] | The cat got the worst of it. | 那只豹子运气真差 |
[30:24] | No kill marks. | 没有其他刀疤 |
[30:28] | My back’s not big enough. | 我的背本就不大 |
[30:35] | Tell me about the mountain. | 跟我说说山地人 |
[30:42] | There’s nothing to tell. | 没什么好说的 |
[30:45] | I did what I had to do. That’s all. | 我做了我该做的 仅此而已 |
[30:47] | That’s all? You killed our greatest enemy. | 仅此而已 你干掉了我们最强大的敌人 |
[30:50] | You wiped them out by yourself. | 你一人干掉了他们全部 |
[30:52] | Niylah, would you mind not talking? | 奈拉 你能别说了吗 |
[31:00] | No. | 别 |
[32:21] | There can’t be an us or them if we want to survive. | 如果我们想生存下去 就不能分你我 |
[32:24] | You’re being naive. | 你太天真了 |
[32:26] | Those people aren’t like you, Lincoln. | 他们并不像你 林肯 |
[32:29] | Kane and Abby aren’t like most people. | 凯恩和艾比跟一般人不一样 |
[32:31] | They’re trying to forge a lasting peace, and so am I. | 他们想保持长久的和平 我也想 |
[32:33] | They’re using you. | 他们只是在利用你 |
[32:35] | “Look at that nice grounder in his uniform.” | “看看那位穿着制服的地表人” |
[32:38] | They think it proves we can live together. | 他们想证明我们可以一起生活 |
[32:39] | It does. | 我们可以的 |
[32:42] | What if I don’t want to live together? | 如果我不想和他们一起生活呢 |
[32:44] | And don’t tell me about the kill order. | 还有 别拿追杀令的事当借口 |
[32:46] | We can go far away. | 我们可以逃得远远的 |
[32:47] | Luna’s clan will take us in. | 露娜的部落会接受我们 |
[32:49] | No. They won’t. | 不 他们不会 |
[32:52] | Luna’s hiding for a reason. | 露娜藏起来是有原因的 |
[32:54] | She won’t risk the attention. | 她不会冒被发现的危险收留我们 |
[33:14] | And nothing can take that away from us. | 这是任何人都夺不走的 |
[33:21] | That uniform does. | 这身制服可以 |
[33:52] | You’re leaving, huh? | 你要走了吗 |
[33:56] | So are you. | 你也得走 |
[33:57] | Not with you, I’m not. | 我不跟你走 |
[33:59] | I’ll be right there, Gideon. | 我随后就到 吉迪恩 |
[34:01] | I see you’ve made a new friend. | 看来你交了个新朋友 |
[34:08] | I’m sorry we kept you in the bunker, John. | 我很抱歉把你关在了地堡里 约翰 |
[34:13] | Is that what you want to hear? | 你想听的是这个吗 |
[34:15] | Well, the truth is, I knew you were safe, | 可那样能让我确保你是安全的 |
[34:17] | and with all the things that we had to do, | 有些事我们不得不去做 |
[34:19] | I needed the time. | 我当时需要时间 |
[34:20] | Yeah. I could tell you were pretty busy back there. | 是啊 我看得出来你们很忙 |
[34:23] | We converted a nuclear warhead | 我们把一枚核弹头 |
[34:25] | into a power source. | 变成了能量源 |
[34:27] | With the added power, ALIE was able | 有了附加的能量 阿莉就能够 |
[34:29] | to complete the work she began | 完成她和她的创造者 |
[34:31] | with her creator a hundred years ago. | 一百年前开始做的事了 |
[34:33] | Whatever. Look. I’m still leaving this place in a rowboat. | 随你怎么说 我还是要坐船走 |
[34:37] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[34:40] | Of course you do, | 你当然需要 |
[34:41] | more food for the sea monster, right? | 不然拿什么喂海怪 |
[34:44] | Let me prove to you what we can do. | 让我向你证明我们能做什么 |
[34:46] | Listen to me. I’ve seen what she can do. | 你听好 我见过她的能耐 |
[34:48] | No. You haven’t, | 不 你没有 |
[34:51] | not even close, son. | 你见到的根本不是真相 |
[34:54] | Now, how is it possible you sound even crazier than before? | 你居然还能比从前更疯 |
[34:57] | I can tell you about the City of Light, | 我可以告诉你光之城的事 |
[35:00] | but you won’t understand | 但除非你亲身经历 |
[35:01] | until you experience it yourself. | 你是不会明白的 |
[35:08] | And that’s supposed to take me to the City of Light? | 这东西就能带我去光之城 |
[35:10] | No pain, no hate, no envy. | 没有痛苦 没有仇恨 没有嫉妒 |
[35:12] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢了 |
[35:13] | – John– – No. | -约翰 -不 |
[35:15] | Pain, hate, envy– | 痛苦 仇恨 嫉妒 |
[35:20] | those are the ABC’s of me. | 有它们才有我 |
[35:23] | Hey, get rid of them, and there’s nothing left, | 没有了它们 我不过是具行尸走肉 |
[35:24] | so why don’t you get that thing out of my face? | 你赶紧把它拿走吧 |
[35:28] | Take care of yourself, John, | 照顾好自己 约翰 |
[35:32] | and decide later. | 慢慢决定 |
[35:43] | John? | 约翰 |
[35:46] | I don’t believe it. | 难以置信啊 |
[35:49] | Emori? | 艾默莉 |
[35:52] | What are you waiting for? Come on. | 还等什么 上船吧 |
[36:05] | – Change your mind? – Bite me. | -改主意了吗 -改了又怎样 |
[36:12] | Emori, who’d you steal the boat from? | 艾默莉 这船从哪儿偷的 |
[36:19] | Told you he’d come around. | 我说他会回来的吧 |
[36:38] | Not so fast. | 别急着走 |
[36:42] | I say we float him. | 应该把他流放 |
[36:43] | Come on. What do you guys want for it? | 得了吧 你们想怎样 |
[36:48] | One song. | 一首歌 |
[36:50] | Done. | 成交 |
[37:01] | ♪ Day ♪ | ♪一天♪ |
[37:06] | ♪ After day ♪ | ♪又一天♪ |
[37:11] | ♪ I will walk ♪ | ♪我前行♪ |
[37:17] | ♪ And I will say ♪ | ♪我会说♪ |
[37:23] | ♪ But the day ♪ | ♪但是♪ |
[37:28] | ♪ After today ♪ | ♪明天♪ |
[37:30] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[37:34] | I am spread too thin. | 我的确是贪多嚼不烂 |
[37:37] | I’m still not having that operation. | 我还是不打算做手术 |
[37:40] | – Raven, that’s– – Are you here as my chancellor or my doctor? | -雷文… -你现在是法官还是医生 |
[37:46] | Because I don’t want to talk to one of you. | 因为这两个人我都不想和她们说话 |
[37:48] | I’m here as your friend. | 我现在是你的朋友 |
[37:49] | ♪ I’ve given you a decision to make ♪ | ♪我已让你♪ |
[37:54] | ♪ Things to lose and things to take ♪ | ♪决定取舍♪ |
[37:57] | Good. Shut up and drink. | 正好 别说话 喝吧 |
[38:00] | ♪ Just as she’s about ready to cut it up ♪ | ♪正当她准备好理清头绪♪ |
[38:04] | ♪ She says, “wait a minute, honey ♪ | ♪她说 宝贝 等等♪ |
[38:08] | ♪ I’m gonna add it up ♪ | ♪我要想一想♪ |
[38:11] | ♪ Add it up ♪ | ♪想一想♪ |
[38:14] | ♪ Add it up ♪ | ♪想一想♪ |
[38:17] | ♪ Wait a minute, honey, I’m gonna add it up” ♪ | ♪宝贝 等等 我要想一想♪ |
[38:23] | ♪ Day ♪ | ♪一天♪ |
[38:27] | ♪ After day ♪ | ♪又一天♪ |
[38:33] | ♪ I get angry ♪ | ♪我越来越生气♪ |
[38:39] | ♪ And I will say ♪ | ♪我会说♪ |
[38:46] | ♪ That the day ♪ | ♪我脑海里♪ |
[38:51] | ♪ Is in my sight ♪ | ♪有那么一天♪ |
[38:57] | ♪ When I will take a bow ♪ | ♪我会鞠躬♪ |
[39:03] | ♪ And say good night ♪ | ♪道晚安♪ |
[39:10] | ♪ Oh, mama, mama, mama, oh, mama ♪ | ♪妈妈 妈妈♪ |
[39:16] | ♪ Take a look now at what your boy has done ♪ | ♪看看你的孩子的成就♪ |
[39:22] | ♪ Walking around like No.1 ♪ | ♪就像个天之骄子♪ |
[39:28] | ♪ Went downtown, and you got him a gun ♪ | ♪你进城给他买了把枪♪ |
[39:33] | ♪ And you said, “Don’t you shoot that thing at me ♪ | ♪你说 别朝我开枪♪ |
[39:39] | ♪ Don’t you shoot that thing at me ♪ | ♪别朝我开枪♪ |
[39:45] | ♪ You know that you’ve got my sympathy ♪ | ♪你已经博得了我的同情♪ |
[39:51] | ♪ But don’t you shoot that thing at me” ♪ | ♪但别朝我开枪♪ |
[39:57] | ♪ Day ♪ | ♪一天♪ |
[40:01] | ♪ After day ♪ | ♪又一天♪ |
[40:04] | Hey, Hey, relax. | 别激动 |
[40:07] | ♪ I get angry ♪ | ♪我越来越生气♪ |
[40:10] | These belong to people. | 这是别人的 |
[40:13] | – So did that piano. – Jasper. Jasper! | -那架钢琴也是 -贾斯珀 贾斯珀 |
[40:15] | Grave robbers! | 盗墓贼 |
[40:18] | Get off of him! | 放开他 |
[40:27] | Enough! | 够了 |
[40:57] | We have to move it. | 得把它搬走 |
[40:59] | Wait. It’s been cut down. | 等等 那是被砍倒的 |
[41:04] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[41:23] | We do now. | 现在信了吧 |
[41:55] | Hello, Wanheda. | 你好 瓦黑达 |