时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We were born in space. | 我们出生在宇宙中 |
[00:04] | They told us the ground was uninhabitable, | 他们告诉我们 地球不适宜生存 |
[00:06] | But they were wrong, and we’ve been fighting | 但他们错了 我们从着陆那刻起 |
[00:08] | for our lives since the moment we landed. | 就一直在为生存斗争 |
[00:12] | Some of us have been broken by it, | 我们中有些人被击溃了 |
[00:15] | but most of us are still here, | 但我们大多数还在这里 |
[00:17] | searching for other survivors from the Ark, | 寻找方舟上下来的其他幸存者 |
[00:19] | trying to build something real and lasting | 在荒野中建造 |
[00:21] | out of the wilderness–a home. | 真实而持久的地方 家园 |
[00:24] | Our leaders believe that to survive, | 我们的领袖们认为 要想活下去 |
[00:25] | we need to make peace with the Grounders, | 我们得和地表人和平共处 |
[00:29] | but peace is a foreign concept here. | 但和平在这里 只是异端 |
[00:32] | I’m not going in. | 我不进去了 |
[00:33] | It’s just gonna remind me of what I did | 那只会让我想起我是用什么方法 |
[00:34] | to get them here. | 把他们带回来的 |
[00:38] | Pike? | 派克 |
[00:39] | How many of you are there? | 你们那有多少人 |
[00:40] | 63. | 63人 |
[00:41] | Farm station left orbit with 3 times that number. | 农场站离轨的时候的人数是这的三倍 |
[00:43] | We landed with that number, too. | 我们着陆时也是那么多人 |
[00:45] | The Ice Nation can be ruthless. | 冰之国的人极度残忍 |
[00:47] | Their queen wants Clarke’s power. | 他们的女王想得到克拉克的力量 |
[00:50] | Wanheda… | 瓦黑达 |
[00:56] | Hello, Clarke. | 你好 克拉克 |
[01:13] | What part of “I won’t see you” was unclear? | “我不会见你”五个字你哪个字听不懂 |
[01:16] | I respected your wishes for a week, Clarke. | 我尊重你的意愿一周了 克拉克 |
[01:19] | We’ve got bigger concerns. | 我们有更大的事情要商量 |
[01:20] | “We” don’t have any concerns at all. | 你和我没什么可商量的 |
[01:22] | Yes, we do. | 我们有 |
[01:24] | I’m hosting a summit with skikru at sundown. | 日落时我要与天空人举行峰会 |
[01:27] | You’ll be returned to your people. | 你会被交还回去 |
[01:29] | You went to all that trouble to capture me | 你费了这么大劲抓我 |
[01:31] | just to let me go? | 就为了放了我 |
[01:32] | I went to all that trouble to save you. | 我费了那么大劲是为了救你 |
[01:37] | You know when I could’ve used saving? | 知道我什么时候需要被救吗 |
[01:40] | When you abandoned me at Mount Weather. | 就是你把我丢在韦瑟山的时候 |
[01:42] | Clearly, you didn’t need my help. | 显然你并不需要我的帮助 |
[01:45] | Clearly. | 是啊 |
[01:47] | You’re angry, Clarke, but I know you. | 你很生气 克拉克 但我了解你 |
[01:50] | What you’ve done haunts you, | 你曾经的所作所为让你寝食难安 |
[01:52] | and it’s easier to hate me | 比起恨自己 |
[01:53] | than to hate yourself. | 恨我更容易 |
[01:56] | Oh, I can do both. | 我可以一起恨 |
[01:59] | What would you have done | 如果换做是你 |
[02:00] | if their leader had offered you the deal– | 他们的首领向你提出了交易 |
[02:02] | save your people at the price of mine? | 用我的同伴的命换你们的 你会怎么做 |
[02:04] | Would you really have chosen differently? | 你真的会做出不同的选择吗 |
[02:06] | I don’t betray my friends. | 我不会背叛朋友 |
[02:08] | But you did. | 但你已经背叛了 |
[02:11] | You had friends in Mount Weather. | 韦瑟山里也有你的朋友 |
[02:13] | Those deaths are on you, too. | 他们的死也是你的错 |
[02:16] | The only difference is, | 唯一的区别是 |
[02:17] | you have no honor, and I had no choice. | 你是不知廉耻 而我别无选择 |
[02:21] | It helps no one to dwell on the past, | 沉溺过去对谁都没好处 |
[02:23] | and that’s not why I’m here. | 我也不是为了叙旧而来 |
[02:24] | You’re right. I’m not just letting you go back to your people. | 你没错 放你回去只是一部分 |
[02:26] | I want something more. | 我还有别的要求 |
[02:28] | I want your people to become my people. | 我希望你的同伴成为我的子民 |
[02:34] | I’m offering skikru the chance | 我向天空人提供了一个 |
[02:36] | to join my coalition, | 加入我的联盟的机会 |
[02:37] | become the 13th clan. | 成为第十三个部落 |
[02:39] | No one would dare to move against you | 没人会敢再对付你们 |
[02:41] | because that would be moving against me. | 因为那就等同于对付我 |
[02:43] | Just leave me alone. I’m done. | 别来烦我 这跟我无关 |
[02:45] | Do you understand that? I left. | 懂吗 我离开了 |
[02:47] | You can’t run away from who you are, Clarke. | 你摆脱不了真实的自己 克拉克 |
[02:52] | Join me. | 加入我吧 |
[02:53] | Bow before me, and your people will be safe. | 向我臣服 你的同伴们就安全了 |
[02:56] | Bow before you? | 向你臣服 |
[03:00] | You don’t give a damn about my people. | 你根本不在乎我的同伴 |
[03:04] | I know why you’re here. | 我知道你为什么来了 |
[03:06] | I made you look weak at Mount Weather, | 我让你在韦瑟山显得软弱 |
[03:08] | And now the Ice Nation is exploiting that. | 如今冰之国在利用这一点 |
[03:13] | Well, if you want the power of Wanheda, kill me. | 要是你想要瓦黑达的力量 就杀了我 |
[03:18] | Take it. | 拿走它 |
[03:20] | Otherwise, go float yourself | 否则就滚开 |
[03:21] | because I will never bow to you. | 因为我绝不会臣服于你 |
[04:03] | Stand down, Titus. | 退后 泰特斯 |
[04:13] | And you will use it, too, | 你也要使用它 |
[04:14] | In honor of our guests this evening. | 以向今晚的客人表达敬意 |
[04:16] | Now sit. | 坐下 |
[04:17] | We have more important matters to discuss. | 我们还有更重要的事要讨论 |
[04:22] | Yes. We do… | 没错 |
[04:25] | For example, why is Wanheda still alive? | 比如 为什么瓦黑达还活着 |
[04:28] | If this is your weakness again, | 如果这又是因为你的软弱 |
[04:30] | Azgeda will happily step in. | 阿兹哥达愿意代劳 |
[04:32] | Is that why your army has moved so close to Polis, | 所以你们的军队才逼近波利斯吗 |
[04:34] | because you believe the commander is weak? | 因为你们认为司令软弱 |
[04:37] | Oh, those are just military exercises. | 那些只是军事训练 |
[04:39] | Exercises? | 训练 |
[04:40] | You crossed the border into trikru land, | 你们越过边境侵入了部落人的领地 |
[04:42] | an army within striking distance | 还带着一支将我们的都城 |
[04:44] | of our beloved capital. | 括入打击范围的军队 |
[04:46] | A mistake that was quickly rectified, | 那个错误很快就被改正了 |
[04:48] | as you well know. | 这你们都知道 |
[04:49] | The Ice Queen doesn’t make mistakes. | 冰女王不是犯了错 |
[04:51] | She makes threats. | 她是在威胁 |
[04:54] | There’s no need to argue about this again. | 没有再争论这件事的必要 |
[04:56] | Please come join me. Let us speak in private. | 请来我这边 我们私下谈谈 |
[05:01] | I have a message for Queen Nia. | 我有个消息要告诉奈娅女王 |
[05:04] | And I’ll happily deliver. | 我很乐意为您传达 |
[05:16] | Would anyone else care to question my decisions? | 还有谁要质疑我的决定吗 |
[05:23] | Good. Then let’s begin. | 很好 那我们开始吧 |
[06:04] | We’re at the Polis city limits. | 我们到波利斯城的边界了 |
[06:06] | From here, we go on foot. | 从这开始 我们要步行 |
[06:08] | Lexa’s guards will be here soon. | 莱克萨的守卫马上就会过来 |
[06:10] | All guns and radios stay in the truck. | 所有枪支和无线电放在车上 |
[06:12] | Her people will escort us to the summit. | 她的人会护送我们去参加峰会 |
[06:16] | – Nelson… – Sir. | -尼尔森 -长官 |
[06:16] | – Hill… – Yes, sir. | -希尔 -是 长官 |
[06:18] | Stay here. Man the radio. | 留在这里 看着无线电 |
[06:19] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[06:22] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[06:24] | It’s a med kit. | 急救包 |
[06:25] | A med kit from Mount Weather, | 从韦瑟山拿的急救包 |
[06:27] | the place where thousands of their people were killed. | 那里可是杀死了他们数千同伴的地方 |
[06:33] | You can’t bring this into Polis. | 你不能带这个去波利斯 |
[06:38] | Don’t take it out on him. | 不要拿他出气 |
[06:40] | If you’re gonna be mad, be mad at me. | 如果你想发火 冲我发 |
[06:41] | Moving people into Mount Weather | 让人搬进韦瑟山 |
[06:43] | puts our entire agenda at risk. | 可能会使我们整个议程毁于一旦 |
[06:45] | You knew that, and you did it, anyway. | 你明知如此 却还是这么做了 |
[06:47] | Would you have preferred that I let Nyko die? | 那你更希望我由着尼克去死吗 |
[06:49] | We’re past that. | 我们之前谈过了 |
[06:52] | Opening a hospital is one thing. | 去进行医疗救助是一回事 |
[06:54] | Moving farm station survivors in is another. | 让农场站的幸存者搬进去是另一回事 |
[06:56] | It was a few people, Marcus, | 只有一小部分人 马库斯 |
[06:58] | An exploratory group. | 一个探索小队 |
[06:59] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[07:02] | Now we have to explain, taking attention away | 现在我们必须要解释这事 要把注意力 |
[07:04] | from everything else we’ve been negotiating for– | 从我们一直在商讨的事情上移开 |
[07:07] | lifting Lincoln’s kill order, | 解除林肯的追杀令 |
[07:08] | opening trade routes, getting Clarke back. | 开辟贸易线路 带回克拉克 |
[07:14] | I shouldn’t have said that. | 我不该这么说的 |
[07:17] | Clarke’s not a bargaining chip. | 克拉克不是谈判筹码 |
[07:22] | What if they won’t give her back? | 如果他们不愿意放她回来怎么办 |
[07:25] | And it’s my fault? | 那会是我的错吗 |
[07:29] | We won’t leave without your daughter… | 没有找回你女儿 我们是不会走的 |
[07:34] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[07:51] | I knew I should’ve taken my horse. | 我就知道我该骑马来 |
[07:58] | The summit delegation will be fine. | 与会团队会没事的 |
[08:01] | I should be there. | 我应该过去的 |
[08:03] | Then you wouldn’t be here with me. | 那你就不能和我在一起了 |
[08:10] | You make a good argument. | 说得不错 |
[08:13] | Besides, as soon as your leg heals, | 再者说 等你的腿痊愈了 |
[08:14] | you’ll be right back out there. | 你马上就能再出去做事的 |
[08:16] | My leg’s fine. | 我的腿没事 |
[08:19] | Kane’s trying to teach me a lesson. | 凯恩只是想给我个教训 |
[08:29] | You guys, did I ever tell you | 各位 我有没有说过 |
[08:31] | how I saved Sinclair’s ass on the Ark? | 我在方舟上是怎么救了辛克莱一命的 |
[08:34] | Please don’t. | 求别说 |
[08:35] | You mean the time he went rogue | 你指的是他在太空行走的时候 |
[08:36] | on a space walk? | 胡闹的那次吗 |
[08:38] | That depends on your definition of “Going rogue.” | 那要取决于你怎么定义”胡闹” |
[08:41] | Really? | 是吗 |
[08:42] | I just hopped on a robotic arm | 我跳到一个机械臂上 |
[08:43] | and aimed it at the solar array. | 让它面向太阳能电池板 |
[08:45] | The whole time I was out there, | 那期间我一直都在外面 |
[08:46] | the control room thought | 操控室还以为 |
[08:47] | I was just fixing a loose wire. | 我只是在修理松动线路 |
[08:50] | That is, in fact, the definition of “Going rogue.” | 其实 这才是”胡闹”的定义 |
[08:52] | You dangled yourself within inches of an electrified array | 你把自己挂在离充电板几英寸的地方 |
[08:55] | that could’ve killed you. | 这随时可能让你丧命 |
[08:56] | Only time I ever heard Sinclair lose his cool on comms. | 那是我唯一一次听到辛克莱在通讯里失态 |
[08:59] | So how long were you benched? | 所以你被停职了多久 |
[09:00] | Benched? I got the job done in record time. | 停职 我用最短的时间完成了工作 |
[09:03] | He promoted me. What can I say? | 他提拔了我 我能说什么呢 |
[09:05] | Sinclair thinks I can do no wrong. | 辛克莱觉得我不会出错 |
[09:16] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[09:20] | Come. Join us. | 来吧 加入我们 |
[09:22] | Someone’s made themselves at home. | 有些人真不把自己当外人啊 |
[09:24] | There must be 30 of them in here. | 这里肯定至少有三十人 |
[09:26] | 36, but the more, the merrier. | 36个 但是人越多就越高兴 |
[09:31] | 36? Wow. The Grounders are gonna think we moved in. | 36个 地表人会以为我们都搬进来了 |
[09:36] | Well, there was no room at the inn. | 旅馆那里已经没有地方了 |
[09:38] | – And this is your option? – O. | -然后这就是你的选择 -小奥 |
[09:41] | I’m out of here. | 我要走了 |
[09:49] | Spirited. | 真有精神 |
[09:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:52] | Reyes, you’re 3 hours late. | 雷耶斯 你迟到了三个小时 |
[09:55] | We’ve got no power to medical, | 我们医疗室没电了 |
[09:57] | fluctuations on levels two and three, | 第二层和第三层有电压波动 |
[09:58] | and blown fuses all over the place. | 而且各处都有断了的保险丝 |
[10:00] | Get on it. | 快来解决吧 |
[10:04] | You can do no wrong, huh? | 你不会出错 是吧 |
[10:19] | Well, if it isn’t the prince of Azgeda. | 这不是阿兹哥达的王子吗 |
[10:22] | Don’t be fooled. | 别犯傻了 |
[10:24] | I’m a prisoner here, same as you. | 我在这也是囚犯 和你一样 |
[10:26] | You’re the reason I’m a prisoner here. | 我是因为你才变成囚犯的 |
[10:28] | Relax, Wanheda. I’m here to help you. | 放轻松 瓦黑达 我是来帮你的 |
[10:31] | Sure you are. | 当然了 |
[10:36] | Commander promised to lift my banishment | 司令承诺说如果我能把你安全带回来 |
[10:39] | if I delivered you safely. | 会解除我的流放指令 |
[10:42] | She broke our deal. | 她没遵守承诺 |
[10:44] | I’m willing to strike a new one with you, | 我愿意和你谈个新的交易 |
[10:46] | so we can both go home. | 这样我们都能够回家了 |
[10:48] | I’m already going home. | 我本来就要回家了 |
[10:50] | Then you won’t have a chance to get what you really want. | 那你就没有机会得到你真正想要的了 |
[10:53] | What would you know about what I want? | 你怎么知道我想要什么 |
[10:55] | I saw the look on your face when I took that hood off. | 当我摘下你头罩的时候 我看到了你的表情 |
[10:58] | You want revenge. | 你想报仇 |
[11:06] | You want to kill her. | 你想杀了她 |
[11:12] | So kill her. | 那就杀了她 |
[11:14] | You can get close. I can’t. | 你能接近她 而我不能 |
[11:17] | You’ll find a knife under your bed when you return to your room. | 当你回到房间时 会发现床下藏着一把刀 |
[11:20] | I’ve already bought enough of the guards to get you out of here. | 我收买了足够的守卫 能把你救出去 |
[11:23] | If you do this, Azgeda will take control of the coalition, | 只要你杀了她 阿兹哥达便能掌控联盟 |
[11:26] | and you’ll find a strong and grateful ally in the Ice Queen. | 冰女王将成为你强大而且心存感激的盟友 |
[11:30] | And why should I trust her? | 我为什么要相信她呢 |
[11:32] | From what I hear, she’s worse than Lexa. | 我听说 她比莱克萨更加糟糕 |
[11:35] | That’s because you’ve been talking to Lexa. | 那是因为这些都是出自莱克萨之口 |
[11:38] | Look. We’re all trying to do what’s right for our people. | 听着 我们都想做对自己的同伴有利的事 |
[11:42] | This is what’s right for yours. | 这 就是对你同伴有利的事 |
[12:09] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[12:33] | This is such a mistake. | 这是个天大的错误 |
[12:36] | The Grounders will never accept it. | 地表人永远不会接受的 |
[12:42] | We’re not the mountain men, O. | 我们不是山地人 小奥 |
[12:46] | Nyko and Lincoln will make them see that. | 尼克和林肯会让他们明白这点的 |
[12:48] | How? Lincoln has a kill order on him? | 怎么做 林肯身上背着追杀令 |
[12:51] | He can’t even leave camp without risking his life. | 他出了营地都会有生命危险 |
[12:55] | The summit will take care of that. | 峰会会解决这事的 |
[12:57] | Then we can finally get out of here. | 然后我们就能从这鬼地方离开了 |
[13:06] | I’m sorry, Bell. | 对不起 贝尔 |
[13:11] | I don’t fit in here. | 我不适合待在这里 |
[13:15] | If you need to leave, I get that, | 如果你想离开 我能理解 |
[13:19] | but you’ll always fit in with me. | 但你永远都可以待在我身边 |
[13:27] | What now? | 怎么回事 |
[13:35] | – Echo? – You know her? | -艾寇 -你认识她 |
[13:37] | Yeah. She’s Ice Nation. | 是的 她是冰之国的人 |
[13:38] | She was in the cage next to mine. | 在韦瑟山时她被关在我旁边的笼子里 |
[13:41] | – Bellamy. – Let her go. | -贝拉米 -放她走 |
[13:42] | – She threatened the summit. – I was trying to help. | -她威胁到了峰会 -我只是想帮忙 |
[13:44] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[13:45] | – Leave her alone. – I said get your hands off her. | -放开她 -我说了别碰她 |
[13:48] | What are you doing? She’s a Grounder. | 你在做什么 她是地表人 |
[13:55] | What are you talking about? | 你想说什么 |
[13:57] | The summit’s a trap. | 峰会是一个陷阱 |
[13:58] | The assassin is already there. | 暗杀者已经埋伏好了 |
[14:00] | By sundown, your people will die. | 日落之时就是你同伴的死期 |
[14:23] | Why the hell are they calling us off? | 他们为什么让我们停工 |
[14:24] | I’ve got tripped circuits all over the grid. | 我输电网上全都是解扣电路 |
[14:26] | Oh, whatever it is. | 无所谓了 |
[14:27] | Supersedes fixing the power problem. | 现在管不了供电问题了 |
[14:34] | I was with the queen’s army heading toward Polis. | 我本来随着女王的军队向波利斯前进 |
[14:37] | The war chief talks too loud. | 军官高声谈论这事 |
[14:39] | You’re one of them, so what are you telling us this? | 你是他们的同伴 为什么向我们告密 |
[14:42] | We abandoned skikru in the battle for the mountain. | 韦瑟山之战时 我们背叛了天空人 |
[14:46] | It was wrong. | 那是错误的 |
[14:48] | And won’t they miss you? | 他们难道不会察觉你不见了吗 |
[14:49] | Maybe. That’s why we need to hurry. | 有可能 所以我们得赶紧行动 |
[14:52] | Pike, she saved my life. We can trust her. | 派克 她救了我的命 我们可以相信她 |
[14:57] | Listen up. Ok. | 仔细听着 好 |
[14:58] | If we want to get to Polis before the attack, | 如果我们想在他们攻击前赶到波利斯 |
[15:00] | we have to move. | 我们就必须行动 |
[15:00] | Attack? Do we have confirmation of that? | 攻击 能证实吗 |
[15:03] | We radioed, but no answer. | 我们无线电联系过 但他们没有回复 |
[15:04] | They may already be dead, for all we know, | 就我们所知 他们可能已经死了 |
[15:06] | and if they are, we need to be ready to respond. | 如果这是真的 我们必须准备好反击 |
[15:10] | Don’t make this about the missiles. | 我们不能发射导弹 |
[15:12] | This is about survival. | 这是生死攸关之时 |
[15:13] | We don’t have the numbers, | 我们人数远不及他们 |
[15:14] | but the missiles in this mountain | 但韦瑟山里的导弹 |
[15:16] | even the playing field, and you know I’m right. | 能让我们势均力敌 你知道我是对的 |
[15:18] | Even if I did agree with you, | 即便我同意 |
[15:20] | we still don’t have the launch codes. | 我们还是不知道发射代码 |
[15:21] | No, but we have me. | 是不知道 但有我在 |
[15:26] | And you accuse engineers of arrogance? | 你还指责工程师们傲慢 |
[15:28] | I’m growing as a person. | 我时刻在成长 |
[15:32] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[15:34] | You should stay here, | 你该留在这里 |
[15:36] | help them get those missiles ready to launch. | 帮他们准备发射导弹 |
[15:42] | Don’t do anything stupidly heroic. | 别做逞英雄的傻事 |
[15:46] | Garden-variety heroic. You got it. | 平凡的英雄 好的 |
[16:32] | Incredible. | 难以置信 |
[17:08] | Marcus, they’re staring. | 马库斯 他们在盯着我们 |
[17:11] | We’re under the commander’s protection. | 有司令保护我们 |
[17:14] | In Polis, only the sentries are armed. | 在波利斯 只有哨兵有武装 |
[17:29] | Take em in. | 尝尝吧 |
[17:30] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[17:32] | Take em in. | 尝尝吧 |
[17:40] | Take em in. | 尝尝吧 |
[17:47] | Delicious. | 很美味 |
[18:11] | You’re suited for this. | 你很适合这种 |
[18:16] | It’s amazing. | 真是让人叹为观止 |
[18:18] | When I dreamt of the ground, | 以前我梦见地表的时候 |
[18:20] | it was empty. | 是一片荒芜 |
[18:22] | But it’s not empty now. | 但这不是一片荒芜 |
[18:25] | Marcus, you gave this to me, | 马库斯 是你把这给了我 |
[18:28] | and you asked me to set a good example, | 你请求我树立一个好榜样 |
[18:31] | but what we’re trying to do here | 但是我们来这里要做的 |
[18:32] | is something new, something– | 是全新的事 是… |
[18:37] | something you have a vision for. | 你有过构想的事 |
[18:44] | This should be yours. | 这个应该属于你 |
[18:51] | Not like this. | 不是这样 |
[18:52] | We’ve been passing the chancellor’s pin | 自打我们落地之后 |
[18:54] | since we landed on the ground. | 法官的胸针就一直在推来推去 |
[18:56] | This time, it’s up to the people. | 这一次 就听大家的选择吧 |
[18:58] | Well, then let’s hold an election | 那等到我们回到方舟领地后 |
[18:59] | when we get back to Arkadia. | 就举行一次选举 |
[19:03] | No matter who wears the pin, | 不管这个由谁戴着 |
[19:05] | we’re in this together. | 我们都并肩而战 |
[19:06] | Kane. | 凯恩 |
[19:09] | Hello, my friend. | 你好 我的朋友 |
[19:12] | Chancellor Griffin, welcome. | 格里芬法官 欢迎 |
[19:14] | I hope you’re enjoying the capital. | 我希望都城能让您满意 |
[19:15] | I am, and thank you | 我很满意 也谢谢你 |
[19:17] | for ensuring my daughter’s safety. | 确保了我女儿的安全 |
[19:19] | The commander did that. | 都是司令的功劳 |
[19:20] | You can thank her yourself | 你可以在今晚的峰会上 |
[19:21] | at the summit tonight. | 亲自感谢她 |
[19:23] | – I would like to see Clarke. – Soon. | -我想见见克拉克 -很快就能见到 |
[19:25] | Abby– | 艾比 |
[19:28] | See? You are suited for this. | 看到了吗 你很适合干这个 |
[19:37] | Good, Aden. Again. | 不错 亚丁 再来 |
[19:48] | They’re here. | 他们到了 |
[19:57] | Aden is ready. | 亚丁已经准备好了 |
[20:00] | He’s even better than I was before my conclave. | 他的表现要胜过上任之前的我 |
[20:06] | You still think the summit is a bad idea. | 你仍然认为峰会是个糟糕的主意吧 |
[20:08] | You mean well, Heda, | 你的用意很好 赫达 |
[20:12] | but now is not the time for good intentions. | 但是现在并不是示好的时候 |
[20:15] | Your enemies are circling. | 你的敌人们正虎视眈眈 |
[20:16] | Queen Nia moves against you. | 奈娅女王正冲着你来 |
[20:18] | Our focus should be there. | 我们的重点应该放到那里 |
[20:20] | Instead, you antagonize her further | 但你却在你的联盟里 |
[20:23] | by offering the skaikru a seat at your table. | 给天空人留出一席之地 来加深她的敌意 |
[20:28] | I will not let the fear of war | 我不会让对战争的恐惧 |
[20:30] | dictate our agenda. | 来左右我们的议程 |
[20:32] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[20:36] | Sky people are here to negotiate a treaty, | 天空人是来协商条约的 |
[20:38] | not join the coalition. | 而不是来加入联盟 |
[20:41] | They didn’t ask for this. | 他们不想要这个 |
[20:42] | Not one of the 12 clans will accept it. | 十二个部落里也不会有人接受 |
[20:45] | They will accept it | 他们会接受的 |
[20:47] | when they see Wanheda bow before me. | 在他们看到瓦黑达向我俯首之后 |
[20:51] | She won’t even see you, | 她连见都不愿意见你 |
[20:54] | yet everything you do elevates her. | 但你却一直抬高她的地位 |
[20:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:59] | Clarke elevates herself. | 是克拉克自己做到的 |
[21:03] | She’s special. | 她很特别 |
[21:04] | You’re special, Heda. | 你也很特别 赫达 |
[21:09] | I’ve been the fleimkepa for 4 commanders. | 我辅佐过四任司令 |
[21:11] | No one has done what you have. | 没有一个人能达到你的成就 |
[21:13] | We are so close to our goal. | 我们非常接近我们的目标了 |
[21:18] | If you want the power of Wanheda, | 如果你想要瓦黑达的力量 |
[21:20] | you know what must be done. | 你知道必须做什么 |
[21:22] | You strike her down. | 你把她打倒 |
[21:24] | Kill her. Take her power. | 杀了她 就能得到她的力量 |
[21:39] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[21:40] | What happened to that Raven Reyes confidence? | 雷文·雷耶斯的自信受挫了呀 |
[21:43] | It’s a 12-digit code. | 这个密码由十二位数字组成 |
[21:44] | There are a trillion combinations. | 一共有一万亿种可能 |
[21:46] | It’s gonna take me a minute. | 这得花点时间 |
[21:51] | Gina, what do you got? | 吉娜 你有什么进展 |
[21:52] | Don’t look at me. I’m just a grunt. | 不要看我 我就是来打杂的 |
[21:55] | Oh, come on, guys. | 给点力 各位 |
[21:56] | It’s gonna be dark soon. | 天很快就要黑了 |
[21:59] | We’re working analog. | 我们试过模拟方式 |
[22:00] | We’re working digital. What are we missing? | 也试过数据方法 我们漏掉了什么 |
[22:02] | How is the president gonna remember a number that long? | 总统是怎么记住这么一长串数字的 |
[22:05] | Not well. | 不太好记 |
[22:07] | Want to bet he wrote it down somewhere? | 要来赌一下他把这个写在哪里了吗 |
[22:08] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[22:09] | That’s like setting the launch codes all zeros. | 那就和把响应代码全设成零一样了 |
[22:14] | And yet it’s better than anything we’ve come up with. | 但这是我们目前想出的最好的办法了 |
[22:17] | I’ll check the president’s office. | 我去检查下总统的办公室 |
[22:18] | We’ll keep working the tech angle. | 我们继续从技术角度尝试 |
[22:21] | Hopefully, one of us’ll get lucky. | 希望我们中有人比较幸运 |
[22:24] | Like that’s ever happened. | 说的像幸运降临过一样 |
[22:42] | Where are the guards? | 守卫们在哪里 |
[22:49] | Protocol would be to leave someone behind. | 按规矩是会把一些人留下的 |
[22:59] | They did. | 的确如此 |
[23:09] | This was your people. | 这是你的同伴干的 |
[23:11] | Hey, she warned us. | 她警告过我们了 |
[23:13] | This proves she was telling the truth. | 这证明她说的是真话 |
[23:16] | We don’t have time for this. The attack is at sundown. | 我们没有时间争论这个 袭击就在日落时分 |
[23:21] | I’m not leaving my blade here. | 我不会把我的剑留在这里 |
[23:22] | None of us are. | 我们都不会 |
[23:24] | We go in through the tunnels. | 我们要钻过隧道 |
[23:25] | The entrance is this way. | 入口在这边 |
[23:56] | You wanted to see me? I’m here. | 你想要见我 我来了 |
[24:02] | Clarke, | 克拉克 |
[24:21] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:35] | I never meant to turn you into this. | 我从没想过让你变成这样 |
[24:41] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[24:44] | Your mother is here. I’ll have you escorted to her. | 你妈妈来了 我会把你交还给她 |
[24:51] | Wait. I have a better idea. | 等等 我有个更好的主意 |
[25:04] | The sun is going down. | 太阳要落山了 |
[25:08] | Where’s lexa? | 莱克萨在哪 |
[25:11] | She’ll be here soon. | 她就快来了 |
[25:17] | Here we go. | 他们来了 |
[25:34] | I have something to tell you, | 我有重要的事要告诉你们 |
[25:35] | and we don’t have much time. | 时间紧迫 |
[25:37] | Wait a minute. Just let me look at you. | 等一会 让我先好好看看你 |
[25:41] | We’ll have plenty of time to catch up once we get back home. | 我们回去以后有充足的时间看 |
[25:43] | The commander’s changing the terms of the summit. | 司令要修改峰会的条款 |
[25:46] | Is this because of Mount Weather? | 是因为韦瑟山吗 |
[25:47] | This is because of the Ice Nation. | 是因为冰之国 |
[25:49] | They want Lexa dead. | 他们想杀了莱克萨 |
[25:51] | They want to take over the coalition. | 他们想接管联盟 |
[25:53] | That’s Lexa’s concern, not ours. | 那是莱克萨的事 和我们没关系 |
[25:55] | No, Abby. | 不 艾比 |
[25:56] | If Lexa falls, the coalition shatters, | 如果莱克倒下 联盟就会瓦解 |
[25:59] | and there’s no way we avoid that war. | 那我们就无法避免战争了 |
[26:03] | You said there were new terms. | 你说有新条款 |
[26:05] | We become the 13th clan. | 我们成为第十三个部落 |
[26:15] | 13th clan? What does that mean, | 第十三个部落是什么意思 |
[26:19] | that we follow Lexa? | 我们要跟随莱克萨吗 |
[26:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:22] | We came here to negotiate a treaty. | 我们是来协商条约的 |
[26:25] | This is our unity day, mom. | 今天就是我们加入联盟之日 妈妈 |
[26:28] | You can be the 13th station, | 如果不想成为被攻打的十三站 |
[26:29] | or you can be the 13th clan. | 我们就要成为第十三个部落 |
[26:35] | Marcus? | 马库斯 |
[26:38] | Clarke’s right. | 克拉克说得对 |
[26:40] | I’ve seen the Ice Nation army, | 我见过冰之国的军队 |
[26:42] | and we don’t stand a chance against them. | 我们打不赢他们的 |
[26:45] | We need to do this. | 我们得这么做 |
[26:53] | So we become the 13th clan. | 那我们就成为第十三个部落吧 |
[26:57] | Then what? What’s gonna stop the Ice Nation? | 然后呢 用什么阻止冰之国 |
[27:02] | Wanheda. | 瓦黑达 |
[27:35] | How much further? | 还有多远 |
[27:36] | We’re almost there. | 就快到了 |
[27:37] | The elevator shaft is just ahead. | 电梯井就在前面 |
[27:59] | – Two guards. – They raise the lift. | -有两名守卫 -他们是升电梯的 |
[28:02] | The elevator shaft is our only way in. | 我们只能从电梯井进去 |
[28:04] | We have to climb. | 顺着爬上去 |
[28:08] | I got left. | 左边那个交给我 |
[28:41] | Look out! | 小心 |
[29:17] | What is wrong with you? You didn’t have to kill them. | 你怎么回事 没必要杀掉他们 |
[29:21] | Yeah, I did. | 我别无选择 |
[29:31] | How many floors? | 多少层楼 |
[29:33] | All of them. | 爬到顶 |
[29:58] | Hail, warriors of the 12 clans. | 十二部落的战士们 诸位好 |
[30:01] | Hail, Commander of the blood. | 见过血之司令 |
[30:05] | Rise. | 请起 |
[30:11] | We welcome skaikru to our halls | 我们以友谊和平的精神 |
[30:12] | in the spirit of friendship and harmony, | 欢迎天空人来到我们的殿堂 |
[30:15] | and we welcome Clarke kom skaikru– | 也欢迎来自天空人的克拉克 |
[30:18] | legendary wanheda, mountain slayer. | 传奇的瓦黑达 屠山者 |
[30:22] | The reason for this summit has changed. | 峰会的目的已经改变 |
[30:24] | We are not here to negotiate a treaty with the skaikru, | 我们不再和天空人协商条约 |
[30:27] | but rather to initiate them into the coalition. | 而是接纳他们加入联盟 |
[30:36] | To symbolize this union, | 为了象征我们的联合 |
[30:39] | the leader of skaikru must bear our mark. | 天空人的首领必须被印下我们的记号 |
[30:49] | The honor should be yours. | 这荣誉应当是你的 |
[30:57] | Present your arm. | 伸出你的手臂 |
[31:16] | That’s it. Go. Go. | 就是这里 上 上 |
[31:18] | Bellamy? | 贝拉米 |
[31:20] | What is the meaning of this? | 你们这是什么意思 |
[31:22] | The summit’s a trap. | 峰会是一个陷阱 |
[31:24] | We need to get you out of here. | 我们得把你们救出这里 |
[31:26] | What the hell is going on? | 到底发生了什么 |
[31:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:29] | It’s the Ice Nation. | 是冰之国 |
[31:31] | These allegations are an outrage. | 你们这是一派胡言 |
[31:33] | The Ice Nation never stormed this summit | 冰之国从未打算武装破坏这场峰会 |
[31:34] | with weapons, breaking our laws. | 那是违反我们的法律的 |
[31:37] | That was the skaikru. | 是他们天空人 |
[31:38] | We’re right about this. | 我们没有胡说 |
[31:40] | The two guards you left behind are dead already. | 你们留下的两名守卫已经死了 |
[31:43] | We need to go now. | 我们现在就得离开 |
[31:44] | How did you come by this information? | 你们的情报是从哪来的 |
[31:52] | Where the hell is Echo? | 艾寇跑哪去了 |
[32:27] | Uh! I tried everything, | 我什么都试过了 |
[32:28] | Still completely locked out of the missile system. | 还是完全被锁在导弹系统之外 |
[32:31] | They had impressive security. I’ll give them that. | 他们的安全工作真是令人惊叹 我服了 |
[32:42] | This is useless. | 完全没有 |
[32:44] | I’m better with hydrazine and gun powder. | 我更擅长联氨和弹药 |
[32:46] | – Reyes… – I give up. | -雷耶斯 -我放弃了 |
[32:49] | We’re too late, anyway. It’s already dark. | 反正我们也太迟了 天都黑了 |
[32:55] | Raven… | 雷文 |
[32:57] | The Raven Reyes I know doesn’t give up. | 我了解的雷文·雷耶斯从不放弃 |
[33:01] | She does now. | 她现在放弃了 |
[33:03] | No, she doesn’t. | 不 她不会放弃的 |
[33:06] | Have you talked to Abby? | 你找艾比谈过吗 |
[33:07] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[33:08] | Raven, come on. You’re not fooling anyone. | 拜托 雷文 你骗不了我的 |
[33:11] | I’m not trying to. | 我没有要骗你 |
[33:16] | If this machine was broken | 如果这台机器坏了 |
[33:18] | and you knew there was a way to fix it, | 你知道有办法修好它 |
[33:20] | would you not do it because it might be hard? | 你会因为可能很难修而选择不修吗 |
[33:23] | Why the resistance? | 为什么要如此抗拒呢 |
[33:29] | You think you deserve this pain, | 你觉得自己罪有应得 |
[33:31] | that this is your cross to bear for your mom or Finn, | 因为你所经历的一切 |
[33:35] | for all you’ve been through. It’s not. | 你要替你妈妈和芬受苦 不是的 |
[33:37] | You deserve more, | 你应该过得更好 |
[33:40] | and with the medical equipment in this building, | 有了这楼里的医疗设备 |
[33:41] | Abby can help you. | 艾比能帮你 |
[33:45] | Let her. | 给她机会 |
[33:50] | What if she can’t? | 如果她也无能为力呢 |
[33:57] | What if I’m just broken? | 如果我已经废了呢 |
[34:06] | I took a chance on a zero-g mechanic with a heart defect. | 我一个心脏病人都敢做零重力机械师呢 |
[34:12] | Why don’t you take a chance on her, too? | 为什么你不能信她一回呢 |
[34:28] | Gina to raven. Come in. | 吉娜呼叫雷文 请回答 |
[34:30] | Go for raven. | 雷文收到 |
[34:31] | I got nothing, no launch codes. | 一无所获 没找到响应代码 |
[34:34] | I guess our luck is still holding. | 看来我们的好运还是没到 |
[34:36] | OK. Keep looking. I’ll do the same. | 好 继续找 我也继续 |
[34:46] | Gina? Gina? | 吉娜 吉娜 |
[34:49] | Gina, are you there? | 吉娜 你在吗 |
[34:55] | Gina? Gina, do you copy? | 吉娜 吉娜 能收到吗 |
[35:04] | Gina, what’s going on? | 吉娜 出什么事了 |
[35:12] | Gina, are you OK? | 吉娜 你没事吧 |
[35:20] | Gina. | 吉娜 |
[35:27] | Raven, we’ve got a problem. | 雷文 出大事了 |
[35:29] | A Grounder set off a self-destruct sequence. | 一个地表人启动了自毁序列 |
[35:32] | He has the codes on his arm. You have to get them. | 他胳膊上刻着代码 快抓住他 |
[35:49] | How much time, Gina? | 还剩多久 吉娜 |
[35:50] | 45 seconds, raven. | 45秒 雷文 |
[36:36] | Get the numbers on his arm. | 拿到他胳膊上的代码 |
[36:39] | Gina, Gina, we got the code. | 吉娜 吉娜 我拿到代码了 |
[36:42] | Gina, do you copy? | 吉娜 听到请回答 |
[36:45] | Gina, do you copy? | 吉娜 听到请回答 |
[36:51] | – Got to go back in there. – No. Raven, no. | -我得马上回去 -不 雷文 不可以 |
[36:53] | We can’t just let them die. | 我们不能眼睁睁看着他们死 |
[37:06] | What’s going on? Where the hell is she? | 出什么事了 她到底去哪了 |
[37:08] | Bellamy, maybe we were wrong about this. | 贝拉米 可能这次是我们错了 |
[37:11] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:14] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[37:22] | Bellamy, Bellamy, come in. | 贝拉米 贝拉米 听见没 |
[37:25] | The Grounders attacked Mount Weather. | 韦瑟山遭到了地表人的袭击 |
[37:31] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:34] | It’s gone. It’s gone. They’re all gone. | 没了 没了 他们都没了 |
[37:38] | Sinclair and I are the only ones left. | 就剩下辛克莱和我了 |
[37:41] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:46] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:55] | You should have never moved your people back into Mount Weather. | 你当初就不该让你们的人搬回韦瑟山去 |
[37:58] | The Ice Nation did what Lexa was too weak to do. | 冰之国的人做到了莱克萨做不到的事 |
[38:06] | This is an act of war. | 这是在向我宣战 |
[38:08] | Sentries, arrest the ice nation delegation, | 警卫 把这个冰之国的使者给我抓起来 |
[38:12] | including the prince. | 还有王子 |
[38:15] | We need to get home. | 我们得回去了 |
[38:17] | If they attacked Mount Weather, | 如果他们袭击了韦瑟山 |
[38:18] | Arkadia could be next. | 下一个可能就是方舟领地 |
[38:20] | – I agree. – Go. Marshal your forces. | -说得对 -回去集结你的部队 |
[38:24] | We’ll avenge the attack together. | 我们得一起发起反击 |
[38:25] | I’ll escort them. | 我送他们回去 |
[38:29] | I hope you kept up your training. | 但愿你有一直坚持训练 |
[38:31] | You’ll need it. | 你要用得上的 |
[38:33] | Clarke, we need to leave now. | 克拉克 我们走吧 |
[38:35] | We need an ambassador from the 13th clan to stay here in Polis. | 波利斯里得留下一位第十三部落的代表 |
[38:39] | It’s not safe here. | 这里不安全 |
[38:40] | Clarke will be safe here under my protection. | 我会保证克拉克的安全 |
[38:44] | I have to stay. | 我得留下 |
[38:48] | – Clarke– – I have to make sure she keeps her word. | -克拉克 -我得确保她会信守承诺 |
[38:51] | Commander. We must convene the war council immediately. | 司令 我们得马上召开军事会议 |
[38:57] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就到 |
[39:04] | – Be safe. – You, too. | -保重 -你们也是 |
[39:18] | She left us to die on that mountain. | 别忘了她曾在山上丢下我们自生自灭 |
[39:21] | She will always put her people first. | 她只关心自己的同伴 |
[39:25] | You should come home to yours. | 你真的应该跟我们回去 |
[39:29] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:53] | Let me know as soon as the scouts come back. | 侦察兵一回来就立马通知我 |
[40:00] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | 我希望你清楚自己正在做什么 |
[40:10] | I keep asking myself, | 我一直有个疑问 |
[40:12] | “How did the Grounders know there was | “地表人是怎么知道 |
[40:13] | a self-destruct mechanism inside Mount Weather?” | 韦瑟山里有自毁机制的” |
[40:19] | We’ll get the answer soon, Clarke. | 我们很快会找到答案的 克拉克 |
[40:22] | Thank you for staying. | 谢谢你留下来 |
[40:24] | I stayed because it was the right thing for my people. | 我留下来是为了我的同伴 |
[40:27] | Our people. | 是我们的同伴 |
[40:31] | – If you betray me again– – I won’t. | -要是你再背叛我… -不会 |
[40:46] | I swear a fealty to you, Clarke kom skaikru. | 我发誓永远效忠于你 来自天上的克拉克 |
[40:50] | I vow to treat your needs as my own | 你的需求 就是我的需求 |
[40:52] | and your people as my people. | 你的同伴 就是我的同伴 |
[41:43] | What about Clarke? | 那个叫克拉克的呢 |
[41:47] | By the commander’s side, as predicted. | 不出所料 她站在司令那边 |
[41:51] | Your son is a prisoner. | 您的儿子被关在狱中 |
[41:53] | Not for long. Soon, he’ll be free, | 不会很久的 很快他就会重获自由 |
[41:57] | and Lexa will be dead. | 莱克萨的死期也就到了 |