时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | They told us the ground was uninhabitable, | 他们告诉我们 地球不适宜生存 |
[00:06] | but they were wrong, and we’ve been fighting for our lives | 但他们错了 我们从着陆那刻起 |
[00:09] | since the moment we landed. | 就一直在为生存斗争 |
[00:12] | Some of us have been broken by it, | 我们中有些人被击溃了 |
[00:14] | but most of us are still here | 但我们大多数还在这里 |
[00:16] | searching for other survivors from the Ark, | 寻找方舟上下来的其他幸存者 |
[00:19] | trying to build something real and lasting | 在荒野中建造 |
[00:21] | out of the wilderness–a home. | 真实而持久的地方 家园 |
[00:24] | Our leaders believe that to survive, | 我们的领袖们认为 要想活下去 |
[00:25] | we need to make peace with the Grounders, | 我们得和地表人和平共处 |
[00:28] | but peace is a foreign concept here. | 但和平在这里 只是异端 |
[00:32] | The reason for this summit has changed. | 峰会的目的已经改变 |
[00:34] | We are not here to negotiate a treaty with the skaikru, | 我们不再和天空人协商条约 |
[00:37] | but rather to initiate them into the coalition. | 而是接纳他们加入联盟 |
[00:41] | Moving people into Mount Weather | 让人搬进韦瑟山 |
[00:43] | puts our entire agenda at risk. | 可能会使我们整个议程毁于一旦 |
[00:51] | The Grounders attacked Mount Weather. | 韦瑟山遭到了地表人的袭击 |
[00:53] | The Ice Nation did what Lexa was too weak to do. | 冰之国的人做到了莱克萨做不到的事 |
[01:06] | Ambassadors of the coalition, | 联盟的使者们 |
[01:08] | today we honor our covenant. | 今天我们来履行我们的盟约 |
[01:11] | The clan that stands against one of us | 其他部落只要与我们其中一个作对 |
[01:14] | stands against us all. | 就是在与我们所有人作对 |
[01:36] | Queen Nia of Azgeda has confessed | 阿兹哥达的奈娅女王已经承认了 |
[01:38] | to the destruction of Mount Weather | 她对韦瑟山的袭击行动 |
[01:40] | resulting in the death of 49 members of skaikru. | 这导致了49位天空人的死亡 |
[01:44] | Wanheda, what say you? | 瓦黑达 你怎么说 |
[01:49] | Skaikru demands justice. | 天空人要求正义 |
[01:56] | The punishment for your crime is death. | 你所犯下的罪行理应处死 |
[02:00] | Do you have anything to say in your defense? | 你有什么要辩解的吗 |
[02:02] | I need no defense. She does. | 我不需要辩解 是她要 |
[02:05] | Today is judgment day. | 今天是审判日 |
[02:08] | I call for a vote of no confidence. | 我要求进行不信任投票 |
[02:14] | Take this queen to meet her fate. | 带这位女王去面对她的命运吧 |
[02:22] | Take them away, too! | 把他们也都带下去 |
[02:27] | Lexa, please execute these traitors– | 莱克萨 请处决这些叛徒 |
[02:28] | Let her make her move. | 让她继续 |
[02:35] | Commander, what is this? | 司令 这是什么 |
[02:37] | This is a coup. | 这是一场政变 |
[02:38] | This is the law, her law– | 这是法律 她的法律 |
[02:42] | A unanimous vote of the ambassadors | 只要使者们全票通过推翻司令 |
[02:45] | or death are all that can remove | 或者司令死亡 |
[02:47] | a Commander from power. | 即可推翻司令的政权 |
[02:49] | It’s not unanimous. | 并没有全票通过 |
[02:51] | We don’t recognize the legitimacy of skaikru. | 我们不承认天空人席位的正统性 |
[02:55] | We do. | 我们承认 |
[02:57] | Yesterday skaikru took the brand. | 昨天天空人印下了我们的记号 |
[02:59] | They are the 13th clan. | 成为了第十三个部落 |
[03:02] | This vote of no confidence fails. | 这场不信任投票宣告失败 |
[03:05] | All these coup plotters will suffer | 你们这些政变策划者都会受到 |
[03:07] | the exact same fate as the Ice Queen. | 和冰女王一样的惩罚 |
[03:12] | She won’t take our heads | 她不会杀我们的 |
[03:13] | because she knows our armies will retaliate. | 因为她知道我们的军队会报复 |
[03:18] | None of us here wants war. | 来这的人都不想要战争 |
[03:21] | We both know what you want, Nia. | 我们都很清楚你想要什么 奈娅 |
[03:30] | If you think me unfit to command, | 如果你认为我无法胜任司令之职 |
[03:32] | issue the challenge and let’s get on with it. | 那就发起挑战 我们就此解决这个问题 |
[03:36] | Very well. You are challenged. | 非常好 我向你挑战 |
[03:39] | And I accept your challenge. | 而我接受你的挑战 |
[03:45] | So be it. | 那就这样 |
[03:48] | Warrior against warrior to the death. | 勇士一对一殊死对决 |
[03:53] | Queen Nia of Azgeda, | 阿兹哥达的奈娅女王 |
[03:55] | who do you choose to be your champion? | 你选哪位勇士来代表你 |
[03:57] | My son Roan, prince of Azgeda. | 我的儿子罗恩 阿兹哥达的王子 |
[04:05] | Heda, who will fight for you? | 赫达 你选谁来为你而战 |
[05:17] | Best we can tell, Mount Weather was destroyed | 我们只知道 韦瑟山被 |
[05:20] | by an internal self-destruct mechanism. | 一个内部自毁机制摧毁 |
[05:22] | It worked as designed. | 是照原设计运行的 |
[05:24] | 49 of our citizens were lost. | 我们失去了49位同伴 |
[05:27] | So when do we strike back? | 那我们什么时候回击呢 |
[05:28] | We don’t. | 我们不回击 |
[05:30] | The Ice Nation took credit for the attack, | 冰之国造成了这场袭击 |
[05:32] | and the commander will bring them to justice. | 司令会审判他们的 |
[05:35] | So now we’re trusting Grounders | 现在我们要相信 |
[05:37] | to punish Grounders? | 地表人会惩罚地表人 |
[05:39] | Now, I’m sorry, Madam Chancellor, | 很抱歉 法官大人 |
[05:41] | but I lost more than half | 但是昨天我失去了 |
[05:43] | of my remaining people yesterday | 一大半剩余的同伴 |
[05:45] | and 4 times that many since we landed. | 而着陆以来更是已经失去了这人数的四倍 |
[05:48] | Now, in my experience, Grounders understand one thing–strength. | 依我的经验 地表人只懂一件事 力量 |
[05:51] | It’s simple. | 这很简单 |
[05:53] | We need to hit them now. | 我们现在就要去袭击他们 |
[05:55] | We need to hit them hard, leave no survivors. | 我们要狠狠地打击他们 不留活口 |
[05:58] | There’s nothing simple about this. | 这事没那么简单 |
[06:00] | This attack by the Ice Nation was against Lexa, not us. | 冰之国的袭击是冲着莱克萨来的 而非我们 |
[06:04] | Are you saying this isn’t our fight? | 你是说这不是我们的战斗吗 |
[06:06] | I’m saying we were collateral damage | 我是说 我们是在他人的战争中 |
[06:08] | in someone else’s war. | 被顺带伤害了 |
[06:09] | But it’s not someone else’s war anymore. | 但这不再是他人的战争了 |
[06:13] | Look. If we don’t defend ourselves, | 听着 如果我们不保卫自己 |
[06:14] | they will take what we have. | 他们会夺走我们所有的一切 |
[06:16] | That’s what they do. Mark my words. | 他们一定会这么做 记住我说的话 |
[06:20] | The Grounders are coming for us. | 地表人冲着我们来了 |
[06:22] | We’ll take it under advisement. | 我们会仔细考虑这件事 |
[06:26] | Meeting adjourned. | 散会 |
[06:39] | After the election tomorrow, | 明天选举之后 |
[06:42] | he’s your problem. | 他就由你来负责 |
[06:53] | Sir… | 长官 |
[06:55] | Why aren’t you at your post? | 为什么你不在你的岗位上 |
[07:04] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[07:08] | 49 of the people I swore to protect | 我发誓保护的49个人 |
[07:10] | died yesterday because I left. | 昨天因我的离去而死 |
[07:12] | That’s not your fault, Bellamy. | 那不是你的错 贝拉米 |
[07:17] | Place the blame where it belongs, | 去责怪应该被责怪的人 |
[07:20] | on the Ice Nation. | 冰之国 |
[07:21] | Ice Nation didn’t tell Gina to stay there. | 冰之国没有让吉娜留在那里 |
[07:25] | That was me. | 是我 |
[07:30] | Given the information you had at the time, | 基于你当时得到的消息 |
[07:32] | you made a reasonable choice. | 你做出了合理的决定 |
[07:35] | You were trying to save lives. | 你是想挽救生命 |
[07:40] | But I didn’t. | 但是我失败了 |
[07:58] | – Jasper, Jasper – Get away from me. | -贾斯珀 贾斯珀 -别碰我 |
[08:04] | Jasper, what’s wrong? | 贾斯珀 怎么了 |
[08:06] | He’s not going to the memorial. | 他拒绝去参加追悼仪式 |
[08:07] | It’s a little late for a Mount Weather memorial, | 这个时候举行韦瑟山的追悼会 |
[08:09] | don’t you think? | 你不认为有点晚了吗 |
[08:11] | All Arkadia security personnel, | 所有方舟领地的安保人员 |
[08:13] | report to main gate. | 到大门集合 |
[08:14] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[08:15] | All Arkadia security personnel, | 所有方舟领地的安保人员 |
[08:16] | report to the main gate. | 到大门集合 |
[08:21] | Nyko. | 尼克 |
[08:29] | No weapons. | 没有武器 |
[08:30] | Everybody, check him. | 所有人 对他进行检查 |
[08:34] | Leave them alone. They’re sick. | 离他们远点 他们病了 |
[08:36] | Hey, hey, hey, that’s enough. Stop it. | 够了 快停下 |
[08:41] | The Chancellor told Nyko that we would help. | 法官对尼克说过我们会帮忙 |
[08:43] | You’re one of them. You take them in. | 你是他们的人 你带他们进去 |
[08:50] | I got him. Come on. | 我来扶他 走吧 |
[08:57] | I heard about Mount Weather. | 我听说了韦瑟山的事 |
[09:00] | I’m very sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[09:07] | Jasper, camp’s in lockdown. What are you doing? | 贾斯珀 营地封闭了 你在干什么 |
[09:12] | Go to your memorial, Monty. | 你去参加追悼会吧 蒙蒂 |
[09:14] | – Maybe I will. – Maybe you should. | -我可能会去 -你应该去 |
[09:16] | – Fine. – Good. | -好 -好的 |
[09:38] | Talk her out of it yet? | 说服她别那么做了吗 |
[09:41] | No, but maybe you can. | 没 但也许你可以 |
[09:46] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[09:47] | The queen’s not fighting. Why should she? | 女王就不亲自战斗 为什么她要 |
[09:49] | The queen’s strength is not in doubt. | 女王的力量是毋庸置疑的 |
[09:53] | Thanks to you, Heda’s is. | 由于你 赫达的力量遭到了质疑 |
[10:10] | Aden, stay. | 亚丁 留下 |
[10:13] | Clarke, this is Aden. | 克拉克 这是亚丁 |
[10:17] | Aden is the most promising of my novitiates. | 亚丁是我的学生中最具潜力的一位 |
[10:19] | If I should die today, | 如果我今天死了 |
[10:20] | he will likely succeed me. | 他很可能接任我 |
[10:25] | Clarke worries about our people. | 克拉克关心我们的同伴 |
[10:27] | Tell her what will happen to them | 告诉她当你成为赫达之后 |
[10:28] | when you become Heda, Aden. | 你会怎么做 亚丁 |
[10:31] | If I become Heda, | 如果我成为赫达 |
[10:33] | I pledge my loyalty to the 13th Clan. | 我将发誓对第十三部落效忠 |
[10:38] | Thank you. Now go join the others. | 谢谢你 现在归队吧 |
[10:46] | See? Nothing to worry about. | 看到了吗 没什么可担心的 |
[10:50] | I’m sorry if I’m worried the fate of my people | 十分抱歉 我为我同伴的命运 |
[10:52] | lies in the hands of a child. | 掌握在一个孩子手上感到担忧 |
[10:54] | Then you worry for nothing. | 你什么都不需要担心 |
[10:56] | I’ve sent Indra to raise an army | 我已经派因陀罗去从方舟领地附近的村庄 |
[10:57] | from the villages near Arkadia. | 组建了一支军队 |
[10:59] | Your people are protected, | 你的同伴受到了保护 |
[11:00] | as I vowed they would be. | 像我之前承诺的那样 |
[11:02] | This is not just about my people. | 这不光是我的同伴的问题 |
[11:05] | You don’t stand a chance against Roan. | 你根本打不赢罗恩 |
[11:08] | You’ve never seen me fight. | 你从没见过我战斗 |
[11:09] | No, but I saw him kill 3 men in the time it took | 是 但我见过他连杀三人后 |
[11:12] | the first one to hit the ground. | 第一人的尸首方才倒地 |
[11:13] | If you’re right, today’s the day | 就算你是对的 今天将是 |
[11:16] | my spirit will choose its successor, | 我的灵魂选择继承者的日子 |
[11:18] | and you need to accept that. | 而你必须接受这个现实 |
[11:20] | Like hell I do. | 我才不要 |
[11:36] | Focus, Roan. You’re here to practice. | 集中 罗恩 你是来这练习的 |
[11:39] | Remember, anticipate her reflexes. | 记住 学会预测她的反应 |
[11:42] | When you feel overconfident, | 当你得意忘形时 |
[11:43] | you forget that your enemy has strengths, too. | 你就会忘记敌人的力量 |
[11:45] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[11:48] | You’re upset that I chose you. | 你在为我选择了你而生气 |
[11:50] | I’m not surprised. | 这在我意料之中 |
[11:52] | When you kill Lexa, | 等你杀了莱克萨 |
[11:53] | your banishment will be over. | 你就不再被驱逐了 |
[11:56] | In the wake of your victory, | 在你的胜利之下 |
[11:57] | our people will be more powerful than ever. | 我们的子民会前所未有的强大 |
[12:00] | That will be your legacy and your legend. | 那将是你的战绩 你的传奇 |
[12:03] | Don’t pretend you do anything for me, mother. | 别假装你做的一切都是为了我 母亲 |
[12:08] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:09] | Everything I do is for Azgeda. | 我做的一切都是为了阿兹哥达 |
[12:13] | What’s good for Azgeda is good for you. | 为阿兹哥达好就是为你好 |
[12:17] | My sword. | 拿我的剑来 |
[12:27] | If you won’t fight for your mother, | 如果你不为你的母亲而战 |
[12:29] | or your queen, | 不为你的女王而战 |
[12:31] | fight for your clan. | 那就为你的部落而战 |
[12:37] | I want her head. | 我要她死 |
[12:51] | Is that death I hear stalking me… | 是死亡偷偷逼近的声音吗 |
[12:55] | or just the Commander of Death? | 还是只是死亡首领 |
[12:57] | We need to talk. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[12:58] | We have nothing to talk about. | 我们没什么可谈的 |
[13:01] | I need to prepare. | 我要备战了 |
[13:03] | I know you had nothing to do with Mount Weather. | 我知道你和韦瑟山没关系 |
[13:05] | That’s why I didn’t tell Lexa you gave me the knife. | 所以我没有告诉莱克萨你给我刀的事 |
[13:08] | This is what your mother wanted all along. | 这一切都如你母亲所愿 |
[13:10] | What do you want? Spit it out. | 你想怎样 直说吧 |
[13:13] | I want you to become the king. | 我想让你当国王 |
[13:16] | I know you’ve thought of it. | 我知道你想过这件事 |
[13:20] | She was willing to let you die, | 她愿意让你死 |
[13:23] | willing to let you be banished. | 愿意让你被驱逐 |
[13:25] | I know you just want to go home. | 我知道你只是想回家 |
[13:27] | When I win today, I will. | 我今天赢了以后就可以回家了 |
[13:29] | For how long? | 好景能维持多久呢 |
[13:31] | How long until your mother finds another reason | 很快你母亲又会找到别的理由 |
[13:33] | to cast you out, to sacrifice you? | 把你赶出去 把你牺牲掉 |
[13:38] | No one can cast a king out of his kingdom. | 没有人能把国王赶出他自己的国家 |
[13:42] | I can’t do it– | 我做不到 |
[13:45] | my people would never take me back– | 我的人民再也不会接纳我 |
[13:52] | But… | 但是… |
[13:56] | I can help you do it. | 我可以帮你做到 |
[14:03] | All that’s certain is that we die. | 我们终将走向死亡 |
[14:06] | How we die is up to us. | 但如何死亡由我们自己选择 |
[14:10] | Who will speak for Iris Jones? | 谁为爱丽丝·琼斯做悼词 |
[14:21] | Iris was strong, good with a knife. | 爱丽丝很强大 擅长使刀 |
[14:25] | She saved my life. | 她救了我的命 |
[14:28] | I’m just sorry I couldn’t do the same for her. | 我非常抱歉我没能为她做到同样的事 |
[14:41] | We will miss Iris. May we meet again. | 我们会想念爱丽丝 愿我们能再重逢 |
[14:45] | May we meet again. | 愿我们能再重逢 |
[14:47] | Who will speak for Gina Martin? | 谁为吉娜·马丁做悼词 |
[15:02] | Gina was real. | 吉娜很率真 |
[15:03] | She always saw the light, even here. | 她总能看到光明 即使是在这里 |
[15:10] | She deserved better. | 她本应有更好的结局 |
[15:13] | May we meet again. | 愿我们能再重逢 |
[15:20] | Just came in. | 刚传来的消息 |
[15:22] | We saw a whole encampment, 300 strong, | 我们看到了一个完整的军营 三百精兵 |
[15:25] | just behind the tree ridge. | 就在树岭后面 |
[15:26] | There’s a bunch of them. It’s Grounders. | 是一大群地表人 |
[15:28] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[15:32] | Grounders are here, an army 300 strong | 地表人来了 一支三百人的精兵 |
[15:36] | camped less than a mile from here. | 在不到一英里以外的地方扎营 |
[15:38] | – We know. – What? | -我们知道 -什么 |
[15:39] | Indra radioed. | 因陀罗发了无线电 |
[15:41] | You gave a Grounder one of our radios? | 你们给了地表人我们的无线电 |
[15:47] | Sir, are we under attack? | 长官 我们被袭击了吗 |
[15:50] | No. We are not under attack. | 不 我们没有被袭击 |
[15:52] | The Commander sent a peacekeeping force | 司令官派来了一支维和部队 |
[15:55] | to ensure that we can defend against | 以确保我们可以抵抗 |
[15:56] | any further attacks from the Ice Nation. | 冰之国的后续袭击 |
[15:58] | Peacekeeping force? | 维和部队 |
[16:00] | Even you can’t be that naive, Marcus. | 连你也这么幼稚 马库斯 |
[16:02] | Watch your tongue. | 注意你的措辞 |
[16:03] | You’re talking to the next Chancellor. | 你在和下一任法官说话 |
[16:07] | We’re all grieving. | 我们都沉浸在悲伤中 |
[16:08] | This has been hard on all of us, | 这对我们都很艰难 |
[16:11] | but we can’t let anger drive our policy. | 但我们不能让愤怒左右原则 |
[16:13] | Anger is our policy. | 愤怒就是我们的原则 |
[16:16] | – Yeah. – You bet. | -是啊 -就是啊 |
[16:18] | Now, if they’re here to defend us, as you say, | 如果如你所说 他们是来保护我们的 |
[16:21] | then tell them to go home. | 那就让他们回去 |
[16:25] | We can defend ourselves. | 我们可以自我保护 |
[16:27] | – Right. Yeah. – Right. | -就是说啊 -对啊 |
[16:30] | You, you don’t belong here. | 你 你不属于这里 |
[16:33] | – He’s one of them. – Yeah. | -他是他们的人 -是啊 |
[16:37] | – Go on. Get out. – Right. | -走 滚出去 -对 |
[16:38] | My boy is dead! | 我儿子死了 |
[16:43] | – Back off! – Arrest him. | -退后 -逮捕他 |
[16:46] | Stop! | 住手 |
[16:50] | Hey! Break it up. | 住手 别闹了 |
[16:53] | We do not attack our own. | 我们不能自相残杀 |
[16:56] | Fighting each other only makes us weak. | 内讧只会削弱我们的力量 |
[17:00] | The enemy is not in this camp. | 敌人不在这个营中 |
[17:03] | The enemy is out there. | 敌人在外面 |
[17:08] | Lincoln, are you okay? | 林肯 你没事吧 |
[17:11] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[17:13] | Lincoln, you need to go to medical. | 林肯 你需要去医疗室 |
[18:07] | What the hell are we doing here, Jasper? | 我们到底来干什么 贾斯帕 |
[18:10] | Visiting old friends. | 拜访老朋友 |
[18:29] | I think you’ve had enough. | 你喝得够多了 |
[18:30] | You have no idea. | 这才哪到哪 |
[18:34] | Time to give some back. | 有进该有出了 |
[19:16] | Tell me this isn’t what I– | 别告诉我这是… |
[19:41] | No. No charges. | 不 不起诉 |
[19:44] | Lincoln, we need to set an example. | 林肯 我们得杀一儆百 |
[19:46] | Yeah. We do. | 说的没错 |
[19:48] | The man just lost his son, Marcus. | 他刚失去了儿子 马库斯 |
[19:50] | Lincoln didn’t do that. | 又不是林肯杀的 |
[19:53] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[19:54] | I said, no charges. | 我说了不起诉 |
[19:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:06] | He’ll be fine. | 他没什么大碍 |
[20:15] | Was it farm station? | 农场站的人干的吗 |
[20:17] | Doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[20:19] | Indra’s army’s outside the wall, | 因陀罗的军队就在墙外 |
[20:21] | and Lexa lifted the kill order on you at the summit. | 莱克萨又在峰会上解除了你的追杀令 |
[20:23] | Maybe she’ll take us back. We can get out of here. | 也许她会重新接受我们 我们能离开的 |
[20:28] | The only way they’re ever gonna see us | 只有我留在这里 他们才能明白 |
[20:29] | as different from Azgeda is if I stay. | 我们与阿兹哥达不同 |
[20:33] | Lincoln, you ok to translate? | 林肯 你能来翻译吗 |
[20:36] | Nyko’s got his hands full. | 尼克有点忙 |
[20:42] | Octavia… | 奥克塔维亚 |
[20:46] | It’ll pass. | 都会过去的 |
[21:17] | To what do I owe the pleasure? | 您有何贵干 |
[21:19] | What if I changed my vote? | 我若是改变投票如何 |
[21:25] | Now you’re thinking like a leader of your people. | 你终于有点首领的样子了 |
[21:29] | I would need so assurances first. | 你得先给我点保证 |
[21:32] | Skaikru will be safe. | 天空人会安然无恙 |
[21:34] | And me? | 我呢 |
[21:35] | My quarrel is with Lexa, not you. | 与我有争执的是莱克萨 不是你 |
[21:41] | Once she’s gone, | 等解决了她 |
[21:42] | I won’t need the power of Wanheda. | 我就不需要瓦黑达的力量了 |
[21:45] | – Ok. – “Ok”? | -好 -好吗 |
[21:47] | You don’t want vengeance for the dead at Mount Weather? | 你就不想为韦瑟山死去的那些人报仇吗 |
[21:50] | My priority is with the living, | 我优先考虑活着的人 |
[21:53] | not the dead. | 不是死人 |
[22:05] | I see you’ve learned our oath. | 看来你学会了我们的誓言 |
[22:15] | Do you accept? | 你接受吗 |
[22:36] | Could’ve been allies, Clarke. | 我们本可成为盟友 克拉克 |
[22:39] | Instead, I declare you and your people | 而现在 我宣布你和你的同伴 |
[22:41] | enemies of Azgeda. | 均为阿兹哥达的敌人 |
[22:44] | Ontari, hold out your hand. | 安塔丽 把手伸出来 |
[22:51] | I’m letting you live for now | 我姑且留你一命 |
[22:54] | to send a message to Lexa. | 让你能给莱克萨送个信 |
[22:59] | I have my own natblida… | 我有自己的夜之血脉 |
[23:03] | And she will be the next commander. | 而她将成为下一任司令 |
[23:18] | A commander from the Ice Nation? | 冰之国的司令 |
[23:21] | Now all of Nia’s provocations make sense, | 这下奈娅的挑衅就说得通了 |
[23:23] | and we played right into it. | 我们正中了她的下怀 |
[23:25] | She knew you would accept her challenge. | 她早知道你会接受她的挑战 |
[23:27] | I’ve never seen blood that color before. | 我从没见过那种颜色的血 |
[23:29] | Goes back to the first commander. | 这要从第一任司令说起 |
[23:32] | When a nightblood child is found, | 任何一个夜之血脉的孩子被发现 |
[23:33] | they’re brought here to be trained, | 都要接到这里接受训练 |
[23:35] | or supposed to be. | 至少理应如此 |
[23:36] | You legacy is no longer secure. | 你的传承不再安全 |
[23:38] | There is still time to choose a champion. | 还来得及重选择代表你的勇士 |
[23:40] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能 |
[23:41] | – Heda– – Leave us! | -赫达 -退下 |
[23:48] | Titus is right. | 泰特斯说得没错 |
[23:50] | You’re giving her exactly what she wants. | 你正中她的下怀 |
[23:53] | Only if I lose. | 只要我赢就不会 |
[23:57] | I know you’re just trying to help, Clarke, | 我知道你只是想帮我 克拉克 |
[23:58] | but there’s nothing you can do here. | 但你帮不上忙 |
[24:00] | I can’t just let Roan kill you. | 我做不到眼睁睁看罗恩杀掉你 |
[24:02] | If that is to be my fate, you must. | 如果我命该如此 你就必须做到 |
[24:05] | You’re driven to fix everything for everyone, | 你总想为所有人解决所有事 |
[24:08] | but you can’t fix this. | 但这件事你解决不了 |
[24:11] | I have to do this on my own, | 我必须自己完成 |
[24:12] | and you have to let me. | 而你也要尊重我的选择 |
[24:14] | I won’t just sit there and watch you die. | 我不能袖手旁观 眼睁睁看你死 |
[24:21] | Heda… | 赫达 |
[24:27] | Then this is good-bye… | 我们该道别了 |
[24:30] | For now. | 暂时的 |
[24:43] | Exit is secure. | 出口安全 |
[24:46] | Let’s talk about Mount Weather. | 我们谈谈韦瑟山吧 |
[24:49] | I know you think it was your fault. | 我知道你认为那是你的错 |
[24:53] | That why you resigned? | 所以你才辞职的吧 |
[25:05] | You’re right. It was your fault… | 你是对的 那就是你的错 |
[25:09] | Mine, too. | 但也是我的错 |
[25:12] | Every life we honored at the memorial | 纪念碑上刻下的每条失去的生命 |
[25:15] | was lost because we trusted a grounder. | 都是因我们相信了一个地表人 |
[25:18] | I talked you into it. | 是我说服你相信了她 |
[25:19] | I knew her, and I vouched for her. | 我认识她 我为她做了担保 |
[25:22] | No. You don’t get to own this one alone. | 不 这不是你一个人的错 |
[25:30] | I knew what they were capable of, | 我知道他们是什么样的人 |
[25:32] | but I let my guard down one day, | 但那次我放松了警惕 |
[25:36] | and 35 of my people died. | 结果导致35个人丧命 |
[25:44] | Never again. | 绝不重蹈覆辙 |
[25:48] | Never again. | 绝不重蹈覆辙 |
[25:58] | Kane’s a good man– I know you’re close to him– | 凯恩是个好人 我知道你们关系好 |
[26:01] | But he doesn’t believe that we’re fighting a war. | 但是他不相信我们身处战争 |
[26:04] | He thinks Grounders can police Grounders. | 他认为地表人可以自行解决 |
[26:07] | I mean, out there in the woods | 我的意思是 我们家园外的 |
[26:09] | outside our home with a peacekeeping force? | 这片森林中 难道真有维和部队吗 |
[26:15] | What would you do? | 你想怎么做 |
[26:17] | What I wouldn’t do… | 不管怎样至少不会 |
[26:21] | is wait for them to hit us. | 等待他们来袭击我们 |
[26:27] | My scouts tell me that they’ve got | 侦查兵告诉我 |
[26:29] | 300 soldiers and not a single gun between them. | 他们只有三百名勇士 没有一支枪 |
[26:34] | 10 highly motivated men with automatic rifles | 我们只需要十个有志之士 |
[26:38] | is all it would take. | 几把自动步枪就能解决 |
[26:42] | I’ve got the men. | 人我已经找到了 |
[26:49] | You’re asking me to get you the guns. | 你想让我帮你去找枪 |
[26:53] | – That’s treason. – That’s survival. | -这是叛国 -这是为了生存 |
[26:55] | The Grounders out there will attack this camp, | 外面的地表人肯定会袭击这个营地 |
[26:59] | and our leaders do nothing. | 我们的领导者却不管不顾 |
[27:01] | Right now, we have the element of surprise. | 现在 我们可以出其不意 |
[27:03] | We wait, we die. | 置若罔闻就是坐以待毙 |
[27:06] | If they want to call it treason, | 如果他们说这是叛国 |
[27:08] | I’m willing to suffer the consequences | 那我愿意来承担罪名 |
[27:11] | to save our people. | 来拯救我的同伴 |
[27:14] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[28:26] | I’m glad you came. | 很高兴你来了 |
[28:29] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[28:50] | You’re done. | 你完了 |
[30:39] | Get it over with. | 赶紧动手吧 |
[31:06] | The queen is dead. | 女王死了 |
[31:11] | Long live the king. | 国王万岁 |
[31:13] | Long live the king! | 国王万岁 |
[31:21] | Heda! Heda! Heda! Heda! | 赫达 赫达 赫达 赫达 |
[31:24] | Heda! Heda! Heda! Heda! | 赫达 赫达 赫达 赫达 |
[31:27] | Heda! Heda! Heda! | 赫达 赫达 赫达 |
[31:43] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[32:03] | You need to step aside right now. | 你最好赶紧让开 |
[32:05] | What are the guns for? | 你们拿枪要做什么 |
[32:06] | There’s an army out there. | 外面有一支军队 |
[32:07] | We need to hit them before they hit us. | 我们要在他们袭击我们之前袭击他们 |
[32:09] | That army was sent to protect us. | 那只军队是被派来保护我们的 |
[32:12] | Do we have a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[32:14] | No. I have always done what is best for us. | 没有 我所做的一切从来都是为了大家 |
[32:17] | I need you to trust that I’m doing that now. | 我需要你相信我现在这么做也是 |
[32:22] | Monroe. | 门罗 |
[32:29] | Harper. | 哈珀 |
[32:31] | Sorry, Lincoln. | 抱歉 林肯 |
[32:34] | You, too, Lincoln. | 你也是 林肯 |
[32:36] | You want to prove you’re one of us, | 如果你想证明你是我们的一员 |
[32:40] | Let us pass. | 就让我们过去 |
[32:44] | I’m not moving. | 我不会让开 |
[32:46] | Get out of the way, Grounder. | 快让开 地表人 |
[32:51] | Put guns down. Guns down! | 把枪放下 快放下 |
[32:52] | Do what he says now. | 听他的 |
[32:55] | So much for the good Grounder. | 地表人终于露出真面目了 |
[32:57] | Quiet, Hannah. | 安静 汉娜 |
[32:59] | Whose people are you defending here, Lincoln? | 你在保护哪边的人民 林肯 |
[33:02] | Lincoln, put down the knife. No one has to get hurt here. | 林肯 放下刀 我们可以和平解决 |
[33:04] | Can’t let you start a war. | 我不能让你发动战争 |
[33:06] | We’re already at war. | 我们已经处于战争中了 |
[33:08] | You can’t stop this. | 你无法阻止 |
[33:11] | All Arkadia security personnel, | 所有方舟领地的安保人员 |
[33:13] | report to the main gate. | 到大门集合 |
[33:17] | All Arkadia security personnel, report to main gate now. | 所有方舟领地的安保人员 到大门集合 |
[33:20] | What’s wrong with you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[33:23] | Move off here. Let’s go. Clear the area. | 离开这 快走 离开这里 |
[33:27] | Calm down, people. | 冷静 人们 |
[33:28] | Farm Station, guns on the ground, on the ground. | 农场站的人 把枪放在地上 放下 |
[33:31] | Lincoln, it’s all right. Let him go. | 林肯 没事了 放了他 |
[33:38] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你知道自己在干什么吗 |
[33:39] | What you didn’t have the guts to. | 做你不敢做的事 |
[33:41] | Did you arm these people? | 这些人的武器是你给的吗 |
[33:48] | Guards, take them to lockup now. | 守卫们 把他们关起来 |
[33:51] | What is she doing? What is this? | 她在做什么 这是干什么 |
[33:53] | Come on. How can you do this? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[33:56] | Everybody, back to your quarters. | 所有人回到自己的住处 |
[33:59] | – It’s over. – Nothing is over. | -结束了 -一切都没结束 |
[34:02] | We are surrounded by warriors who want us dead. | 我们被一群想杀掉我们的战士包围着 |
[34:05] | – That’s enough. – No. It isn’t, not even close. | -够了 -不 还没完 差的远呢 |
[34:08] | Why don’t you show us all | 为什么你不告诉我们 |
[34:10] | what you let the grounders do to you yesterday? | 昨天地表人对你们做了什么 |
[34:13] | Come on, Kane. | 来啊 凯恩 |
[34:14] | I think that the people who are about | 我认为正要选你当领导者的人们 |
[34:16] | to vote for you have a right to know. | 有权利知道真相 |
[34:20] | We do. | 是的 |
[34:21] | Show us, Kane. | 告诉我们 凯恩 |
[34:30] | It’s the mark of the Commander’s coalition. | 这是司令联盟的标志 |
[34:34] | It means we are the 13th clan. | 代表我们是第十三个部落 |
[34:37] | It means we are in this fight together. | 也意味着我们将并肩作战 |
[34:39] | No. It’s what farmers used to do to their livestock. | 不 以前的农夫就是这样圈养家畜的 |
[34:44] | Right before the slaughterhouse. | 接下来就是送进屠宰场 |
[34:46] | – You bet. – I ain’t no Grounder. | -没错 -我才不是地表人 |
[34:48] | Pike for Chancellor! | 让派克当法官 |
[34:50] | Sir, you should be on the ballot tomorrow. | 先生 您应该参加明天的选举 |
[34:55] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[34:58] | Take him away. | 把他带走 |
[35:01] | – Pike! – Pike! | -派克 -派克 |
[35:03] | Pike! Pike! | 派克 派克 |
[35:04] | Pike! Pike! Pike! | 派克 派克 派克 |
[35:08] | Pike! Pike! Pike! Pike! | 派克 派克 派克 派克 |
[35:13] | Pike! Pike! Pike! Pike! Pike! | 派克 派克 派克 派克 派克 |
[35:17] | Pike! Pike! Pike! Pike! | 派克 派克 派克 派克 |
[35:30] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你是怎么想的啊 |
[35:34] | Home sweet home. | 甜蜜的家 |
[35:35] | Does Abby know you took these? | 艾比知道你把这些拿走了吗 |
[35:41] | Since I stole them, probably not. | 鉴于我是偷走的 应该不知道 |
[35:46] | It’s memorial day, all right? | 今天是他们的纪念日 不是吗 |
[35:48] | Let’s, uh, scatter them with the others. | 让我们…把他们播撒出去吧 |
[35:52] | Finn’s ashes aren’t yours to scatter. | 芬的骨灰不该由你来撒 |
[35:55] | What about Raven? | 雷文呢 |
[35:56] | Besides, if Abby still has them, | 再说了 既然艾比还留着这些骨灰 |
[35:58] | it means she’s saving them for Clarke. | 那说明她是要留给克拉克的 |
[36:02] | Who cares who it hurts, right? | 谁在乎这会伤害到谁 对吗 |
[36:04] | Yeah, whatever Jasper wants, and screw the rest of us. | 只要是贾斯珀想要的 那就去别人的 |
[36:06] | No. No. Screw Clarke. | 不 不是 是去克拉克的 |
[36:10] | You are both | 你们两个 |
[36:12] | mass murderers, as far as I’m concerned. | 在我看来都是造成大屠杀的凶手 |
[36:18] | I get why she did it | 我理解她为什么这么做 |
[36:22] | and why Bellamy helped her, but you… | 以及贝拉米为什么要帮她 可你… |
[36:24] | Maya was your friend. She was my… | 玛雅也是你的朋友 她是我的… |
[36:29] | How is it that you | 你们怎么能 |
[36:31] | can wipe out an entire civilization, | 抹去了一个文明 |
[36:34] | yet I’m the one that can’t sleep at night? | 却只有我一人夜里无法入睡 |
[36:35] | How–how can you just be fine? | 你怎么可以做到心安理得 |
[36:37] | I’m not fine! | 我没有心安理得 |
[36:39] | Just because I’m not drinking myself | 就因为我没有每晚 |
[36:41] | into a stupor every night, | 喝得酩酊大醉 |
[36:42] | doesn’t mean I’m not screwed up, | 并不代表我心里不难受 |
[36:44] | but we had no other choice. | 但我们别无选择 |
[36:50] | You hear that, Finn? He thinks he’s innocent. | 你听见了吗 芬 他觉得自己很无辜 |
[36:53] | – None of us is innocent. – Ok. Float you! | -没人是无辜的 -好吧 去你的 |
[36:58] | For 3 months, | 三个月了 |
[37:00] | I’ve watched you torture yourself | 我看着你作践自己 |
[37:01] | and everyone around you, mostly me, | 作践你周围的所有人 尤其是我 |
[37:04] | but I’m done being your punching bag. | 我受够了作你的出气筒 |
[37:07] | Either you pull yourself together | 你要么振作起来 |
[37:08] | and get on with your life, | 开始新的生活 |
[37:10] | or you fall apart alone. | 要么就自生自灭吧 |
[37:13] | Are you done? | 说完了吗 |
[37:16] | I miss my best friend. | 我想念我最好的朋友 |
[37:19] | He died that day, too. | 他也在那天死掉了 |
[37:30] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[37:41] | See you on the other side! | 另一个世界再见 |
[38:29] | Is this “I told you so”? | 是想说”我就说吧”吗 |
[38:30] | No. This is “Thank you.” | 不 我是想说声谢谢 |
[38:36] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[38:43] | Sit down. Let me change that for you. | 坐吧 我给你换块纱布 |
[38:56] | That girl that was with Nia, | 那个跟着奈娅的女孩 |
[38:59] | Ontari, what will happen to her? | 安塔丽 她怎么处置 |
[39:07] | She won’t be back until the conclave after my death. | 除非我死 否则她永远不能回来 |
[39:10] | Do you ever talk about anything | 除了你的死 |
[39:11] | other than your death? | 你还能说点其它的吗 |
[39:23] | Thank you for backing me. | 谢谢你支持我 |
[39:25] | I was just doing what was right for my people. | 我只是为我的同伴做出正确的选择 |
[39:34] | Your ambassadors betrayed you. | 你的使者们背叛了你 |
[39:38] | How do you move forward? | 你怎么放得下此事呢 |
[39:41] | They were doing what they believed | 他们也只是为了各自的族人 |
[39:42] | was right for their people, too. | 做出自认为正确的决定 |
[40:01] | Good night, Ambassador. | 晚安 使者 |
[40:41] | Congratulations, Mr. Chancellor. | 恭喜 法官先生 |
[40:54] | Where’s Abby? | 艾比呢 |
[40:55] | Wishes she could be here. | 很遗憾她不能来 |
[40:58] | The vote wasn’t close. | 您的选票遥遥领先 |
[41:00] | Our people are now your responsibility, Charles. | 我们的人就交到你手里了 查尔斯 |
[41:04] | I hope you take that seriously. | 我希望你能慎重对待 |
[41:05] | Thank you, Marcus. I certainly intend to. | 谢谢 马库斯 我当然会的 |
[41:13] | For my first official action as Chancellor, | 我作为法官的第一道正式命令 |
[41:16] | I pardon myself and the others. | 我赦免我自己和其他人 |
[41:20] | For my second official action, | 我的第二道正式命令 |
[41:22] | I reject the brand that made us the 13th clan. | 我拒绝承认我们是第十三部落 |
[41:28] | For my third… | 第三道命令 |
[41:33] | Let’s finish what we started. | 让我们完成未完成的任务吧 |
[41:35] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[41:48] | It’s not too late to choose the right side. | 现在还来得及站进正确的阵营 |
[41:51] | I already have. | 我就在正确的阵营里 |