时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We were born in space. | 我们出生在宇宙中 |
[00:04] | They told us the ground was uninhabitable, | 他们告诉我们 地球不适宜生存 |
[00:06] | but they were wrong, and we’ve been fighting | 但他们错了 我们从着陆那刻起 |
[00:08] | for our lives since the moment we landed. | 就一直在为生存斗争 |
[00:12] | Some of us have been broken by it, | 我们中有些人被击溃了 |
[00:15] | but most of us are still here, | 但我们大多数还在这里 |
[00:17] | searching for other survivors from the Ark, | 寻找方舟上下来的其他幸存者 |
[00:19] | trying to build something real and lasting | 在荒野中建造 |
[00:21] | out of the wilderness–a home. | 真实而持久的地方 家园 |
[00:24] | Our leaders believe that to survive, | 我们的领袖认为 要想活下去 |
[00:25] | we need to make peace with the Grounders, | 我们得和地表人和平共处 |
[00:29] | but peace is a foreign concept here. | 但和平在这里 只是异端 |
[00:32] | I’m not going in. | 我不进去了 |
[00:33] | Clarke– | 克拉克 |
[00:34] | It’s just gonna remind me | 那只会让我想起 |
[00:35] | of what I did to get them here. | 我是用什么方法把他们带回来的 |
[00:37] | May we meet again. | 愿我们能再重逢 |
[00:38] | The Grounders out there will attack this camp. | 外面的地表人肯定会袭击这个营地 |
[00:42] | If we wait, we die. | 置若罔闻就是坐以待毙 |
[00:44] | 10 men with automatic rifles is all it would take. | 只需要十个有志之士几把自动步枪就能解决 |
[00:47] | You’re asking me to get you the guns. | 你想让我帮你去找枪 |
[00:49] | Get out of the way, Grounder. | 快让开 地表人 |
[00:51] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你知道自己在干什么吗 |
[00:52] | What you didn’t have the guts to. | 做你不敢做的事 |
[00:54] | – Pike for Chancellor! – Pike! Pike! Pike! | -让派克当法官 -派克 派克 |
[00:56] | Congratulations, Mr. Chancellor. | 恭喜 法官先生 |
[00:58] | Let’s finish what we started. | 让我们完成未完成的任务吧 |
[01:12] | Thinking about home? | 在想家吗 |
[01:14] | Thinking about whether Arkadia is home. | 我在想方舟领地算不算是我家 |
[01:19] | When I left, it had a different name. | 我离开时 它还不叫这个名字 |
[01:22] | I was different. | 那时的我也与现在不同 |
[01:23] | You left a hero to your people, | 你以英雄的身份离开 |
[01:26] | and you return one. | 如今以英雄的身份回去 |
[01:28] | The mountain slayer returns with the body of the Ice Queen. | 屠山者带着冰女王的尸体回归 |
[01:32] | You bring them justice. | 你为他们带回了正义 |
[01:33] | You bring them justice. | 是你送去了正义 |
[01:36] | We bring them peace. | 我们带去了和平 |
[01:41] | Hey, here they are. | 他们回来了 |
[01:44] | My god, look at them. | 天哪 你看他们 |
[01:46] | – What happened to them? – Look at that. | -他们怎么了 -你看 |
[01:49] | – They’re in bad shape. – Pretty hurt. | -他们状况不好啊 -肯定很疼 |
[01:52] | – What happened? – Bellamy, you ok? | -出什么事了 -贝拉米 你没事吧 |
[01:55] | – I’m fine. – What happened out there? | -没事 -外面是怎么回事 |
[02:01] | – What’s going on? – The Chancellor said… | -怎么回事 -法官说… |
[02:04] | Lock it up. | 锁门 |
[02:05] | All right. Seal it up. | 好 关闭大门 |
[02:14] | Everybody listen up. | 大家听好 |
[02:20] | 24 hours ago, you elected me your Chancellor. | 24小时前 你们选我为法官 |
[02:23] | Every action I’ve taken since and every action I will take | 自那之后我所采取和将要采取的行动 |
[02:28] | will be to achieve one sacred goal– | 都是为了追寻一个神圣的目标 |
[02:34] | The creation of a self-sustaining, prosperous, | 创造一个自给自足 繁荣 |
[02:37] | and safe Arkadia. | 安全的方舟领地 |
[02:40] | – All right! – Yeah. | -好 -对 |
[02:41] | This morning on a muddy field, | 今早在泥地 |
[02:44] | our people paid tribute to those who have been taken from us | 我们给地表人了一个教训 |
[02:48] | by sending a message to the Grounders. | 向逝去之人表达了敬意 |
[02:51] | This land is ours now. | 这里是我们的领地了 |
[02:57] | Resist, and you will be met by force. | 反抗就会受到制裁 |
[03:00] | Fight, and you will be greeted by death. | 动武就是死路一条 |
[03:06] | Today is a new beginning. Mark it down. | 牢记吧 今天就是新的开始 |
[03:09] | Remember it just like the Grounders will remember it. | 和地表人一起牢记吧 |
[03:16] | Chancellor Pike, you tell them, Pike. | 派克法官 说得好 派克 |
[03:26] | No wounded. | 没人受伤 |
[03:29] | 10 against 300, and there’s no wounded. | 十人对三百 居然没人受伤 |
[03:35] | How’s that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[03:40] | Heda! | 赫达 |
[04:43] | All bullet wounds. | 都是枪伤 |
[04:45] | Heda… | 赫达 |
[04:54] | – Indra. – Heda. | -因陀罗 -赫达 |
[04:59] | Ok. | 好 |
[05:03] | I need bandages. | 我需要绷带 |
[05:04] | Stay away. You’re one of them. | 走开 你和他们是一伙的 |
[05:07] | Indra… | 因陀罗 |
[05:11] | Indra, what happened here? | 因陀罗 出了什么事 |
[05:13] | They attacked while we slept. | 他们趁我们睡觉袭击了我们 |
[05:15] | Our watch was to the north looking for Azgeda. | 当时的岗哨只顾留意北方的阿兹哥达 |
[05:19] | They killed our archers first. | 他们先杀了我们的弓箭手 |
[05:22] | Our infantry couldn’t get close. | 我们的步兵没办法靠近 |
[05:25] | Then they executed the wounded. | 然后他们处死了伤员 |
[05:30] | The summit was two days ago. | 两天前才开过峰会 |
[05:33] | How could Kane do this? | 凯恩怎么能这么做 |
[05:34] | It wasn’t Kane. | 不是凯恩 |
[05:37] | It was Pike. | 是派克 |
[05:42] | How did you escape? | 你是怎么逃脱的 |
[05:44] | Bellamy. | 贝拉米 |
[05:47] | Bellamy was with them? | 贝拉米和他们在一起吗 |
[05:48] | He wanted to spare the wounded, | 他想放过伤员 |
[05:51] | but they wouldn’t listen. | 可其他人不听 |
[05:53] | He convinced Pike to let me live | 他说服派克留我一命 |
[05:56] | so I could deliver a message. | 好让我传递消息 |
[06:01] | What message? | 什么消息 |
[06:02] | Skaikru rejects the coalition. | 天空人拒绝加入联盟 |
[06:06] | This is their land now. | 这里是他们的领地了 |
[06:08] | We can leave, or we can die. | 我们要么离开 要么死 |
[06:17] | Send riders. | 派出骑兵 |
[06:21] | I call upon the armies of the twelve clans. | 我要召集十二个部落的大军 |
[06:25] | In a day’s time, we lay waste to Arkadia | 一天内 我们要将方舟领地夷为平地 |
[06:28] | and everyone within its walls. | 杀光里面所有人 |
[06:29] | Sha, Heda. Mount up. | 是 赫达 快走 |
[06:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:35] | Give me time to fix this. | 给我点时间弥补这件事 |
[06:43] | What are you doing? | 你这是做什么 |
[06:45] | I can’t let you leave, Clarke. | 我不能放你走 克拉克 |
[06:47] | So I’m a prisoner now, just like that? | 所以我又变成犯人了 就这样吗 |
[06:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:51] | Lexa, let me go to Arkadia. | 莱克萨 让我去方舟领地 |
[06:54] | No. | 不行 |
[06:55] | At least let me talk to Kane. | 至少让我和凯恩谈谈 |
[06:57] | We can bring him here. | 我们可以让他过来 |
[07:00] | Indra, at the summit, Kane told me | 因陀罗 峰会的时候 凯恩告诉我 |
[07:02] | he gave you a radio, a way to signal him. | 他给了你无线电 可以联系他 |
[07:06] | Do it, please. | 请你联系他 拜托 |
[07:17] | Is it true you tried to leave camp | 你昨天想离开营地 |
[07:19] | to see Indra yesterday? | 去见因陀罗是真的吗 |
[07:20] | Look. Don’t you have more important things | 你就没别的事要操心了吗 |
[07:22] | to worry about than me sneaking out of camp? | 还跑来操心我偷跑出营地的小事 |
[07:25] | As it turns out, | 其实 |
[07:27] | that’s why you’re here. | 这才是你在这里的原因 |
[07:31] | Indra signaled. She wants to meet. | 因陀罗发来了信号 她想见面 |
[07:34] | I’d go myself, but Pike’s watching | 我本该自己去 但派克 |
[07:37] | everything I do now. | 正监视着我的一举一动 |
[07:42] | You want me to go see Indra? | 你想要我去见因陀罗 |
[07:45] | I need you to. | 我需要你去 |
[07:48] | I’m in, but how do I get out? | 好 但我要怎么出去 |
[07:50] | The gate is armed with– | 门口都是持枪的… |
[07:57] | Crawl space door in 20 feet drops you outside the camp wall. | 从这里爬六米多就能到营地外 |
[08:00] | Get out there. You find out what the hell happened. | 你爬出去 看看到底发生了什么 |
[08:02] | Then you report back here. Can you do that? | 然后回来报告给我 能做到吗 |
[08:09] | I was born for this. | 我简直是为此而生的 |
[08:11] | Marcus Kane, report to the Chancellor’s office. | 马库斯·凯恩 速至法官办公室报告 |
[08:14] | Marcus Kane to the Chancellor’s office. | 马库斯·凯恩 速至法官办公室 |
[08:17] | Our goal is secure access to water and arable land | 我们的目标是在周围尽可能多地 |
[08:21] | with defensible terrain on as many sides of us as possible. | 部署防御地形 保证安全充足的水源和耕地 |
[08:24] | A 15-kilometer perimeter around Arkadia | 方舟领地为中心方圆十五公里的范围 |
[08:27] | should be sufficient. | 应该足够了 |
[08:28] | 15 kilometers? | 十五公里 |
[08:30] | Sir, there’s a Grounder village. | 长官 那里有地表人的村庄 |
[08:31] | Which will, no doubt, be the staging area | 那毫无疑问会成为他们报复性袭击的 |
[08:33] | for a retaliatory attack. | 集结待命点 |
[08:36] | Clearing it will be our first order of business. | 扫除掉它是我们的当务之急 |
[08:38] | What’s the location of the village? | 那个村庄在哪里 |
[08:40] | Clear the village? | 扫除那个村庄吗 |
[08:45] | Give us the room. | 让我们单独谈谈 |
[08:47] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[08:48] | Kane and Lincoln are waiting outside. | 凯恩和林肯在外面候着了 |
[09:02] | Thought you might like this back. | 我想你会想把这个拿回去 |
[09:13] | Do you have something to say to me? | 你有什么要和我说的吗 |
[09:18] | We went too far. | 我们过分了 |
[09:21] | I know it seems harsh, | 我知道这看起来很残酷 |
[09:22] | but we don’t leave survivors. | 但我们不能留下活口 |
[09:24] | We don’t have the medical supplies to treat their people, | 我们没有医疗补给来治疗他们 |
[09:27] | and we can’t risk them coming back to kill us. | 也不能冒险等他们回来杀我们 |
[09:39] | You know, we’ve all learned pretty quickly | 我们都很快领悟到 |
[09:40] | that war causes us to do things | 战争会让我们 |
[09:43] | that we’ll spend the rest of our lives trying to forget. | 做下我们整个余生都会要想忘却的事 |
[09:50] | The only advice I can give you | 我能给你唯一的忠告 |
[09:54] | is to think about the lives we saved today, | 就是想想我们今天救下的人 |
[09:56] | not the ones that were lost. | 而不是我们失去的人 |
[10:01] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[10:05] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[10:33] | He’s ready for you. | 他可以见你们了 |
[10:34] | What the hell happened out there? | 外面到底发生了什么 |
[10:39] | We did what we had to do. | 我们做了必须做的事 |
[10:42] | Wake up. | 醒一醒 |
[10:45] | You attacked an army that was there to help us. | 你们袭击了一支来帮助我们的队伍 |
[10:48] | You murdered innocent people. | 你们杀害了无辜的人 |
[10:51] | Is that who you are now? | 这就是现在的你吗 |
[10:54] | You thought you couldn’t live with yourself after Mount Weather. | 韦瑟山之后你觉得自己无法面对自己 |
[10:56] | Well, you just started a war that’ll kill us all. | 你们刚刚挑起了一场会害死我们所有人的战争 |
[10:59] | You need to wake up, and don’t tell me | 是你要醒一醒 别和我说 |
[11:03] | the difference between Azgeda and Trikru. | 阿兹哥达和部落人有什么不同 |
[11:05] | Trikru killed 37 of my friends | 在你们落地之前 |
[11:08] | before you even touched the ground. | 部落人就杀了我37个朋友 |
[11:11] | We didn’t start anything. | 我们没有挑起任何事 |
[11:13] | They did. | 是他们 |
[11:15] | They? | 他们 |
[11:17] | You know what I meant. | 你懂我的意思 |
[11:22] | I used to. | 我以前懂 |
[11:38] | Danae’s still getting worse. | 迪娜状况更加差了 |
[11:41] | Antibiotics every two hours. | 每两个小时打一次抗生素 |
[11:45] | Keep me updated. | 有情况就通知我 |
[11:49] | – What the hell, Abby? – Raven, calm down. | -怎么回事 艾比 -雷文 冷静 |
[11:50] | – I know that you’re upset. – Upset? | -我知道你不高兴 -不高兴 |
[11:52] | I just showed up for work and found out you fired me. | 我刚去上班就发现你把我开除了 |
[11:55] | I don’t fire people. | 我不会开除别人 |
[11:56] | Not clearing me medically is the same damn thing. | 说我没通过治疗和开除有什么分别 |
[11:59] | Come on. Let’s go sit down. | 来 坐下 |
[12:00] | No. I don’t need to sit down. My leg is fine. | 不要 我不需要坐下 我的腿没事 |
[12:02] | No, it’s not, | 不 不是 |
[12:04] | and riding a patrol and working that wall | 参与巡逻 守卫围墙 |
[12:06] | are making your conditions worse. | 只会让情况更糟 |
[12:10] | So what, | 那要怎样 |
[12:13] | do nothing? | 什么都不做 |
[12:16] | That’s gonna make my leg heal? | 我的腿就会好了吗 |
[12:17] | No. Your leg is never gonna heal. | 不 你的腿永远都好不了 |
[12:20] | Our goal is pain reduction– | 我们是要减轻你的痛苦 |
[12:21] | That’s it–and if you keep pushing this hard, | 就是这样 如果你一直这么透支自己 |
[12:25] | even that’s not gonna happen. | 我们连这都做不到 |
[12:31] | You can still be useful. | 你还是能派上用场 |
[12:48] | They’ve been busy. | 他们没少忙啊 |
[12:53] | Welcome home, Thelonious. | 欢迎回家 塞隆尼斯 |
[12:57] | Let’s begin. | 我们出发吧 |
[12:58] | Otan, stay close. | 奥坦 跟上 |
[13:08] | Open up! | 开门 |
[13:10] | I didn’t see that coming. | 我没料到会是这般景象 |
[13:14] | I want people on that gate. | 戒备好大门 |
[13:19] | Chancellor Jaha? | 亚哈法官 |
[13:22] | Sir, it’s good to see you. | 长官 很高兴见到你 |
[13:24] | Shawn Gillmer? Farm station made it? | 肖恩·吉尔默 农场站成功着陆了吗 |
[13:27] | Not enough of us, sir. | 没全活下来 长官 |
[13:28] | Hands where I can see them. | 把手举起来 |
[13:29] | It’s ok. He’s with me. | 没关系 他跟我一起来的 |
[13:31] | Sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[13:32] | No Grounders through the gates, | 地表人不可入营 |
[13:34] | Chancellor’s orders. | 是法官的命令 |
[13:37] | I said, he’s with me. | 我说了他是跟我一起的 |
[13:40] | Tell him to hand over the pack, | 让他把背包给我 |
[13:42] | right now. | 立刻 |
[13:44] | Hey, stop it. No! | 住手 不 |
[13:45] | Otan! | 奥坦 |
[13:47] | Come on. We’re taking him. | 快 我们拿下他 |
[13:49] | Otan! | 奥坦 |
[13:51] | Hold your fire. Medic! We need a medic! | 停火 急救员 我们需要急救员 |
[13:55] | This belongs to me. | 这是我的 |
[14:00] | He was going for my gun. | 是他冲过来抢我的枪 |
[14:03] | You’ll be all right, Otan. | 你会没事的 奥坦 |
[14:07] | Go to the City of Light. | 去光之城 |
[14:08] | Alie will be waiting for you on the other side. | 阿莉在那边等着你 |
[14:12] | Right over here. Hurry. | 这里 快 |
[14:18] | Thelonious? | 塞隆尼斯 |
[14:33] | He’s gone. I’m sorry. | 他死了 很抱歉 |
[14:37] | Don’t be. | 不必 |
[14:39] | Death is not the end. | 死亡不是终结 |
[14:43] | It’s good seeing you, Abby. | 再见到你很高兴 艾比 |
[15:11] | You there. | 你还好吗 |
[15:34] | 要是你不能继续走了 你的鞋就归我了 | |
[15:49] | 但如果你不反对的话 你的也归我们了 | |
[15:54] | Took you long enough. | 你真是够久的 |
[16:09] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[16:11] | He said you’re cute for a thief. | 他说你真是个可爱的小偷 |
[16:14] | Yeah. Well, too bad he’s not really my type. | 是啊 很可惜他不是我喜欢的类型 |
[16:22] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这里吧 |
[16:27] | Oh, don’t worry about John Murphy. | 不用担心约翰·墨菲 |
[16:29] | That boy’s a fighter. | 那孩子是个斗士 |
[16:30] | And the others? | 那其他的呢 |
[16:31] | You left with 12 people, Thelonious. | 你离开的时候带了十二人 塞隆尼斯 |
[16:36] | Kane. | 凯恩 |
[16:39] | Ah, welcome home, my friend. | 欢迎回来 我的朋友 |
[16:43] | Where’s your uniform? | 你的制服呢 |
[16:44] | Pike just relieved me of my command, | 派克刚刚解除了我的指挥权 |
[16:47] | stripped Lincoln of his commission. | 也剥夺了林肯的守卫资格 |
[16:51] | You always did have good timing. | 你总是来得这么巧 |
[16:53] | Abby caught me up. | 艾比和我说过了 |
[16:55] | I’m sorry about the election, Marcus. | 选举的事我很遗憾 马库斯 |
[16:57] | Forget the election. | 别说选举了 |
[16:58] | The war you predicted the day you left | 你离开那天预言的战争 |
[17:02] | is about to happen. | 就要打响了 |
[17:03] | Ask him where he’s been. | 问问他去了哪里 |
[17:06] | I found the City of Light. | 我找到了光之城 |
[17:09] | Well, that’s great… | 那太好了 |
[17:13] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[17:14] | Ask his friend Otan. | 问问他的朋友奥坦 |
[17:18] | Apparently, he’s there right now. | 显然他现在在那里 |
[17:21] | I don’t blame you for doubting, Abby. | 我不怪你质疑我 艾比 |
[17:23] | I know how it sounds, | 我知道这听起来是什么样子 |
[17:25] | but it is real, and it is incredible. | 但它是真的 而且很不可思议 |
[17:28] | Everything that you worry about now– | 你现在担忧的一切 |
[17:30] | War, power– | 战争 权力 |
[17:32] | None of it matters in the City of Light. | 在光之城都不重要 |
[17:37] | I heard you were here, sir. | 我听说你在这里 长官 |
[17:39] | And I heard you made it, Hannah. | 我也听说你撑下来了 汉娜 |
[17:41] | I was so glad. | 真是太好了 |
[17:43] | Chancellor Pike would like to speak with you. | 派克法官想和你谈谈 |
[17:48] | We’ll finish this later. | 我们之后再谈 |
[18:01] | Right this way, sir. The Chancellor is waiting. | 这边请 长官 法官在里面等着了 |
[18:10] | You look good for a man | 在野外四个月 |
[18:11] | who’s been in the wilderness for 4 months. | 你看起来倒是过得挺滋润的 |
[18:14] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[18:17] | I heard you had it pretty rough. | 我听说你受过很多煎熬 |
[18:19] | We gave worse than we got. | 我们加倍奉还了 |
[18:21] | I heard that, too. | 这我也听说了 |
[18:23] | – You don’t approve? – I don’t judge. | -你不赞同 -我不评价 |
[18:26] | Since when? | 什么时候开始的 |
[18:27] | I’m not the same man that I was on the Ark, Charles. | 我和方舟上的那个我已经不同了 查尔斯 |
[18:31] | None of us is. | 我们都是 |
[18:32] | I was a teacher. | 我曾经是个老师 |
[18:36] | Now I’m chancellor. | 现在我是法官了 |
[18:39] | I am wondering, though, | 不过我在想 |
[18:41] | what do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[18:42] | He’s threatened by you. | 他觉得你威胁到了他的位子 |
[18:44] | I’m just a man who wants to save his people, | 我只是一个想救自己同伴的人 |
[18:47] | no threat to you. | 对你构不成威胁 |
[18:48] | Save us? | 救我们 |
[18:50] | Forgive me for being blunt, Thelonious, | 我就直说了 塞隆尼斯 |
[18:52] | but I need to ask why you’ve returned. | 你到底为什么会回来 |
[18:56] | I just told you– | 我刚刚说了 |
[19:01] | to save my people. | 救我的同伴 |
[19:03] | Do you want him to think you’re a fool? | 你想他觉得你是白痴吗 |
[19:05] | – You actually believe that? – Yes. I do. | -你真的这么想吗 -是的 |
[19:09] | Ok. I’m game. | 好 我很有兴趣 |
[19:11] | How, exactly, are you gonna do that? | 你到底要怎么做呢 |
[19:13] | By freeing the minds from the bonds | 将灵魂从肉体和精神的 |
[19:15] | of physical and spiritual pain. | 痛苦枷锁中解放出来 |
[19:18] | I am here | 我来这里 |
[19:20] | to show the people of Arkadia the way. | 是给方舟领地的同伴指条明路 |
[19:25] | You’ve lost him. | 他不信你 |
[19:26] | Have some faith. | 有点信心 |
[19:33] | Tell you what. | 我跟你说 |
[19:36] | As long as you stay out of my way, | 只要你别碍着我的事 |
[19:39] | you can save whoever wants saving. | 你想救谁就去救谁 |
[19:42] | Lord knows there’s enough pain here | 上帝知晓此处遍地痛苦 |
[19:45] | to go around. | 该解脱了 |
[19:52] | Thank you, Chancellor. | 谢谢 法官 |
[20:22] | The bleeding’s stopped. | 流血止住了 |
[20:23] | We need to get you something for the pain. | 我们给你找点东西止痛 |
[20:27] | Octavia? | 奥克塔维亚 |
[20:32] | Where’s Kane? | 凯恩在哪 |
[20:34] | He sent me. | 他派我来的 |
[20:36] | Indra. Thank god. | 因陀罗 谢天谢地 |
[20:40] | How did this happen? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[20:45] | Kane lost the election to Pike. | 凯恩在选举中输给了派克 |
[20:48] | Everything’s different. | 一切都变了 |
[20:53] | Your people voted for this? | 你的同伴投票要求进攻的吗 |
[20:56] | No. No. I don’t believe that. | 不 不 我不信 |
[20:59] | What do you know, Clarke? You haven’t been here. | 你知道什么 克拉克 你又不在 |
[21:03] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[21:04] | The Grounder army is gonna be here in less than a day. | 地表人的大军一天之内就会到达 |
[21:08] | I need to see Bellamy. | 我要见贝拉米 |
[21:09] | Bellamy was a part of this. He’s with Pike. | 贝拉米也参与了此事 他和派克一头的 |
[21:12] | What makes you think he’ll help us? | 你凭什么觉得他会帮我们呢 |
[21:13] | He saved Indra’s life. | 他救了因陀罗一命 |
[21:19] | If what Octavia’s saying is true, | 如果奥克塔维亚说的是真的 |
[21:21] | then Pike trusts him. | 派克是信任他的 |
[21:22] | If I can get to him, he can get to Pike. | 如果我能见到他 就能见到派克 |
[21:25] | You can’t just walk through the gates, Clarke. | 你不能直接从大门进去 克拉克 |
[21:27] | You’ve been living with their enemy. | 你一直和他们的敌人待在一起 |
[21:29] | If it were me, I’d kill you on the spot. | 要是我 我会当场就杀了你 |
[21:34] | I can get her in. | 我能带她进去 |
[21:52] | So where you want to head next… | 你接下来想去哪里 |
[21:53] | The north, south? | 北边 南边 |
[21:56] | We’ve been on a heck of a roll. | 我们一直都非常顺利啊 |
[22:03] | I want to go after my brother. | 我想去找我弟弟 |
[22:07] | We’ve talked about this. | 我们谈过这事了 |
[22:09] | Otan’s with Jaha at camp. | 奥坦和亚哈去了营地 |
[22:11] | Why would you want to go there? | 你去那做什么 |
[22:12] | He’s my brother. | 他是我弟弟 |
[22:14] | If there’s a chance, | 只要有机会 |
[22:17] | I have to try and get him back. | 我就得试着救他回来 |
[22:19] | Going after Otan’s not a good move. | 去追奥坦不是个明智的决定 |
[22:21] | – John… – It’s not a survivor’s move. | -约翰… -这决定可能会害死你 |
[22:23] | Then wait for me. I’ll come back. | 那你就等着我 我会回来的 |
[22:28] | In this world, when people leave, | 在这个世界 人走了 |
[22:29] | they don’t come back. | 就不会回来了 |
[22:31] | – I did. – Not for me. | -我会 -不是为了我回来 |
[22:32] | I just so happened to be there. | 我只是恰巧也在而已 |
[22:33] | John, come with me. | 约翰 和我一起去吧 |
[22:41] | I’m not that stupid. | 我没那么蠢 |
[22:46] | Reveille. On your feet. Line up now. Go. | 醒醒 起来 排成一队 走 |
[22:50] | What are you doing? These are sick people. | 你们在做什么 他们都是病人 |
[22:52] | You can’t just throw them out into the cold. | 你们不能把他们扔到冰天雪地里啊 |
[22:54] | We’re not. They’re being interned. | 我们不会 我们要拘禁他们 |
[22:57] | What? | 什么 |
[22:58] | Out of my way. | 别挡我的路 |
[23:02] | – Stand up. – Come on. | -站起来 -快点 |
[23:03] | Lincoln, you don’t want to be here right now. | 林肯 你现在最好别待在这里 |
[23:15] | We asked them to come here. | 我们叫他们来的 |
[23:17] | We can’t spare the supplies. | 我们不能分补给给他们了 |
[23:21] | – Danae. – Lincoln, no. | -迪娜 -林肯 别这样 |
[23:25] | She is too sick to move. | 她病得很重 不能乱动 |
[23:30] | Looks like she’s moving just fine to me. | 我觉得她没什么问题啊 |
[23:32] | Gillmer, back off. | 吉尔默 退下 |
[23:35] | Jackson, why did you bring him here? | 杰克逊 你为什么把他带过来 |
[23:43] | Lincoln… | 林肯 |
[23:47] | Lincoln. Lincoln! | 林肯 林肯 |
[23:59] | He goes with them. Take him. | 他跟他们是一起的 带走 |
[24:09] | Move. | 走 |
[24:10] | Sorry we had to do this the hard way. | 抱歉我们必须硬来 |
[24:16] | We all have pain. | 我们都经历了痛苦 |
[24:18] | Some of it is physical from injuries or age. | 有些是伤病 年龄造成的身体上的痛苦 |
[24:22] | Some is mental, you know, | 有些是精神上的 |
[24:24] | living with the loss of our loved ones. | 要忍受失去至亲至爱的痛苦 |
[24:27] | If you think about it, whether we fight that pain | 你们想一想 不管我们对抗痛苦 |
[24:30] | or succumb to it, the result is the same. | 还是被痛苦压垮 结果都是一样的 |
[24:32] | It diminishes our lives, | 它降低了我们的生活质量 |
[24:34] | robs us of our passions and pastimes | 让我们丧失了激情和快乐 |
[24:37] | and damages relationships between friends and lovers. | 伤害了与亲友之间的感情 |
[24:40] | What if I told you that there’s | 要是我告诉你们 |
[24:42] | a simple way to eliminate that pain? | 有种简单方法能消除痛苦呢 |
[24:44] | I’d say you’re full of crap. | 我觉得你在扯淡 |
[24:49] | There’s no simple way to eliminate pain, | 没有什么简单方法能消除痛苦 |
[24:52] | and you know it. | 你知道的 |
[24:54] | So much suffering. | 她承受了很多痛苦 |
[24:57] | If we get her, the others will come. | 如果我们说服她 其他人也会跟随的 |
[25:04] | This can make it go away. | 这可以令痛苦消失 |
[25:10] | Heh. Please. | 别胡扯了 |
[25:12] | The key to the City of Light, | 这是通往光之城的钥匙 |
[25:15] | to your salvation and relief. | 通往救赎和解脱的钥匙 |
[25:20] | Ok. Ok. | 好吧 |
[25:22] | You’re telling these people what, | 你要告诉这些人什么 |
[25:24] | that they swallow that, and they’ll be living | 他们吞了这个 |
[25:26] | in happy town for the rest of their lives? | 就能余生活在快乐城里吗 |
[25:31] | You should be ashamed of yourself. | 你真该为自己感到羞耻 |
[25:35] | – We need her. – She’s not ready. | -我们需要她 -她还没准备好 |
[25:40] | I’ll be here when you are. | 我就在这等你 |
[25:48] | Kindly move forward. | 向前走 |
[25:53] | Straight ahead. Move. | 直走 走 |
[25:57] | Pick up your feet. Come on. | 赶快走 快点 |
[26:02] | Lincoln. Lincoln. | 林肯 林肯 |
[26:04] | I’m ok. Don’t fight this. | 我没事 别和他们打起来 |
[26:06] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[26:07] | Lincoln, what the hell is going on? | 林肯 到底发生了什么事 |
[26:09] | We’re interning the Grounders. | 我们要拘禁地表人 |
[26:11] | Lincoln’s here because of a disturbance in sick bay. | 林肯在这里是因为他在医务室捣乱 |
[26:13] | Last one. Let’s go. | 最后一个 我们走 |
[26:18] | – What’s happening to you? – Octavia… | -你怎么回事 -奥克塔维亚… |
[26:20] | I saw what you and Pike did to Lexa’s army. | 我看到你和派克对莱克萨的军队做了什么 |
[26:22] | Bellamy, you killed everyone. | 贝拉米 你们杀了所有人 |
[26:28] | – Keep your voice down. – What’s wrong? | -小点声 -怎么了 |
[26:30] | You’re not proud of massacring an army | 你难道不为自己屠杀了 |
[26:32] | that was here to help us? | 一整支援军而自豪吗 |
[26:33] | We’re not doing this here. | 我们要吵也不能在这吵 |
[26:34] | Good. Then let’s go because I’m not even close to done. | 好 那我们出去说 我还有好多要说 |
[26:47] | You need to be careful, O. | 你要小心点 小奥 |
[26:49] | If you keep this up, I won’t be able to protect you. | 如果你再这样下去 我就保护不了你了 |
[26:51] | Thanks for the warning. | 谢谢提醒 |
[26:52] | I’m serious. Look at yourself. | 我说真的 你看看你自己 |
[26:56] | It is time to stop playing Grounder | 别再扮什么地表人了 |
[26:58] | before you get yourself hurt. | 不然受伤的是你自己 |
[26:59] | I’m not playing anything. This is who I am. | 我没有在扮 这就是真实的我 |
[27:02] | You’re my brother. | 你是我哥 |
[27:02] | I shouldn’t have to tell you that. | 不需要我来告诉你吧 |
[27:15] | Now I’m done. | 我的任务完成了 |
[27:30] | Go easy on Octavia. | 别怪奥克塔维亚 |
[27:33] | I had to beg her to get me into camp. | 是我求她带我进入营地的 |
[27:34] | What are you doing here, Clarke? | 你来这干什么 克拉克 |
[27:36] | We need to talk. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[27:38] | Oh, you’ve decided that, | 你决定了啊 |
[27:40] | the mighty Wanheda | 趾高气昂的瓦黑达 |
[27:42] | who chose the Grounders over her own people, | 为了地表人抛弃自己的同伴 |
[27:44] | who turned her back on us when we came to rescue you. | 在我们去营救你时背弃我们 |
[27:47] | Now you want to talk. | 现在你却要来谈话 |
[27:49] | I came here to tell you | 我来这是要告诉你 |
[27:51] | that the Ice Nation has paid a price. | 冰之国已经付出了代价 |
[27:55] | Justice has been served | 他们对韦瑟山的袭击 |
[27:56] | for the attack on Mount Weather. | 已经得到了正义的裁决 |
[27:57] | I came here to tell you it’s over. | 我来是想告诉你 这一切都结束了 |
[27:59] | There it is again. | 你又来这一套 |
[28:01] | Why do you get to decide it’s over? | 你怎么能决定这一切的结束 |
[28:04] | We did our part. | 我们做了我们该做的 |
[28:05] | We? | 我们 |
[28:06] | Lexa and I. | 莱克萨和我 |
[28:10] | The Ice Queen is dead. | 冰女王已经死了 |
[28:11] | The problem was solved, | 问题已经解决了 |
[28:13] | and then you let Pike ruin everything. | 然后你却让派克摧毁一切 |
[28:17] | Why are you here, Clarke? | 你到底是来干什么的 克拉克 |
[28:20] | Arkadia needs to make things right, | 方舟领地必须纠正错误 |
[28:22] | or Lexa and the twelve clans will wipe us out. | 否则莱克萨和十二个部落会灭掉我们 |
[28:25] | Let her try. | 让她试试看 |
[28:28] | Please tell me | 请你告诉我 |
[28:30] | that going to war is not what you want. | 你不想挑起战争 |
[28:37] | We’ve been at war since we landed. | 从着陆起 我们就一直在战争中 |
[28:40] | At least Pike understands that. | 至少派克理解这一点 |
[28:42] | Pike is the problem. | 派克才是问题所在 |
[28:46] | This isn’t who you are. | 你不是这样的人 |
[28:47] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[28:49] | This is who I’ve always been, | 我一向是这样的人 |
[28:53] | and I let you and Octavia and Kane convince me | 但却被你 奥克塔维亚和凯恩说服 |
[28:56] | that we could trust these people | 认为我们可以相信这些人 |
[28:58] | when they have shown over and over who they are, | 他们已经一次又一次地暴露出本性 |
[29:01] | and I won’t let anyone else die for that mistake. | 我绝不会让更多的人为这个错误而丧命 |
[29:04] | Bellamy… | 贝拉米 |
[29:06] | I need you, | 我需要你 |
[29:08] | and we don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[29:11] | You need me? | 你需要我 |
[29:12] | Yes. I do. | 是的 我需要 |
[29:14] | I need the guy who wouldn’t let me | 我需要那个不会让我 |
[29:16] | pull that lever in Mount Weather by myself. | 在韦瑟山独自拉动拉杆的男人 |
[29:19] | You left me. You left everyone. | 你离开了我 你离开了所有人 |
[29:21] | – Bellamy. – Enough, Clarke. | -贝拉米 -够了 克拉克 |
[29:23] | You are not in charge here, and that’s a good thing | 这里不是你说了算 这是件好事 |
[29:25] | because people die when you’re in charge. | 因为一旦你掌权 就有人丧命 |
[29:29] | You were willing to let a bomb drop on my sister. | 你愿意让炸弹落到我妹妹的头顶上 |
[29:31] | Then you made a deal with Lexa, | 然后你又和莱克萨达成协议 |
[29:33] | who left us in Mount Weather to die | 明明是她把我们丢在韦瑟山等死 |
[29:35] | and forced us to kill everyone who helped us, | 逼我们杀死了所有帮助过我们的人 |
[29:38] | people who trusted me. | 他们曾经那么相信我 |
[29:45] | I– | 我… |
[30:02] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:11] | I’m sorry for leaving. | 我为我的离开道歉 |
[30:17] | I knew I could because they had you. | 我知道自己能离开 都是因为他们有你在 |
[30:49] | I know we can fix this. | 我知道我们可以解决的 |
[30:54] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[31:06] | No. Don’t. No. | 不 不要 别这样 |
[31:08] | Bellamy, don’t. God– | 贝拉米 别 天啊 |
[31:28] | Zero-g mechanic sorting scrap metal out for ammo, huh? | 零重力机械师在为弹药做废旧金属分类吗 |
[31:36] | Was this Abby’s idea? | 这是艾比的主意吗 |
[31:38] | Is it supposed to make you feel better? | 是为了让你好受些吗 |
[31:46] | I can help you, Raven. | 我可以帮你 雷文 |
[31:47] | Don’t, all right? | 别这样好吗 |
[31:50] | Everyone thinks they have an idea | 每个人都觉得他们有办法 |
[31:52] | on how to help me feel better — | 可以让我好受些 |
[31:54] | stay in camp, | 待在营地里 |
[31:55] | only do jobs where I can sit down, | 只做可以坐着完成的工作 |
[31:58] | ask every time I need something | 每当需要架子上的东西时 |
[31:59] | on a high shelf — but you know what? | 就喊人帮忙 但是你知道吗 |
[32:02] | I’m not that person. | 我不是那种人 |
[32:04] | People think I can just change | 大家都觉得我可以改变自己 |
[32:05] | and my pain will go away, but I can’t. | 我的痛苦会随之而去 但是我做不到 |
[32:08] | I can’t do that, and I can’t do this. | 我无法改变 也无法做这样的工作 |
[32:30] | What have you got to lose? | 你还有什么可失去的 |
[32:43] | Pike should be in his quarters. | 派克应该在他的住处 |
[32:44] | Bellamy, you don’t have to do this. | 贝拉米 你不必这样做的 |
[32:46] | Yes, I do. | 我必须这样 |
[32:47] | Just let me go. | 放我走 |
[32:49] | Believe it or not, | 不管你信不信 |
[32:50] | I am doing this for your own good. | 我这是为你好 |
[32:52] | Believe it or not, I’m doing this for yours. | 不管你信不信 我这也是为你好 |
[32:57] | You can’t just hit a guard. | 你不能袭击警卫 |
[32:58] | I just did. Let her go. | 我已经袭击了 放开她 |
[33:00] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[33:03] | They’re coming. | 他们要来了 |
[33:04] | You should go. | 你快离开这儿 |
[33:13] | Clarke, hurry up. | 克拉克 快 |
[33:14] | Get them on deck two. | 把他们送到二层 |
[33:15] | – Let’s go. – Follow me. | -咱们走 -跟我来 |
[33:18] | Come on. | 快点 |
[33:24] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[33:25] | We know what happened. | 我们知道发生了什么 |
[33:26] | We know what Pike did. | 我们知道派克干了些什么 |
[33:28] | Is there anything we can do to prevent a retaliation? | 怎么做才能阻止他们的报复行动 |
[33:31] | Abby, hurry. | 艾比 快点 |
[33:31] | We came here to give them Pike. | 我们来这是为了把派克交给他们 |
[33:34] | He’s the duly elected Chancellor. | 他是被正式选举的法官 |
[33:37] | Our people knew what they were voting for. | 我们的同伴知道他们投的谁 |
[33:38] | Besides, he has the guards and all the guns. | 再说 他有守卫并且掌控所有的枪 |
[33:42] | Can’t get close to him. | 无法接近他 |
[33:43] | And that’s not the way we do things. | 况且我们也一向不这样做事 |
[33:44] | Then maybe it’s time we change | 我们也许该改变一下 |
[33:45] | the way we do things. | 做事的方法了 |
[33:46] | Security breach. Lock down the exits. | 安全漏洞 封闭出口 |
[33:49] | You two need to go now. | 你们俩要赶紧走了 |
[33:51] | What about Lincoln? | 林肯怎么办 |
[33:52] | You want to help him, do it from the outside with this. | 你想帮他的话就在外面使用这个 |
[33:56] | The range isn’t great. | 信号范围并不长 |
[33:57] | You stay close and wait for me to contact you. | 你保持近距离 等待我联系你 |
[33:59] | Now go. | 快走吧 |
[34:04] | Come with me. | 跟我一起走吧 |
[34:06] | I wish I could. | 我也想 |
[34:10] | May we meet again. | 愿我们早日重逢 |
[34:34] | I do a much better job of making you look dead. | 我帮你化的妆让你看起来更像尸体 |
[34:39] | Your brother– | 你的弟弟 |
[34:40] | It can wait until I can convince you to join me, | 等到我说服你跟我一起走再说他不迟 |
[34:46] | which I will. | 而且我会说服你的 |
[34:51] | Perfect timing. | 时机正好 |
[35:21] | We know you’re not alone. Where’s the girl? | 我们知道你不是一个人 那女孩在哪 |
[35:23] | She left. | 她走了 |
[35:27] | Find her. On your knees. | 找到她 跪下 |
[35:29] | You’ve been caught stealing in the commander’s woods. | 你因在司令的树林里偷窃被抓 |
[35:31] | The punishment for this is death. | 处罚是死刑 |
[35:33] | I’ll ask you once more, where’s the girl? | 我再问你一遍 那女孩在哪 |
[35:37] | Go float yourself. | 你去死吧 |
[35:47] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪得到的 |
[35:52] | I guess if you kill me now, you’ll never find out. | 你要是杀了我就永远别想知道了 |
[35:54] | On your feet. Move. | 站起来 快走 |
[36:00] | Keep walking. | 继续走 |
[36:10] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[36:12] | This one doesn’t like to be chained up. | 这家伙不喜欢被关起来 |
[36:18] | Girlfriend’s not here to free you this time. | 这次没有女友来救你了 |
[36:35] | It’s from Abby for Danae. | 这是艾比给迪娜的 |
[36:40] | Octavia? | 奥克塔维亚呢 |
[36:41] | She got out with Clarke. | 她和克拉克一起逃出去了 |
[37:09] | Heda… | 赫达 |
[37:22] | Where’s Octavia? | 奥克塔维亚在哪 |
[37:23] | She’s watching over camp. | 她在监视营地 |
[37:24] | So tell us, Clarke, how does this end? | 告诉我 克拉克 这事怎么了断 |
[37:29] | Have you come up with a way to save your people yet again? | 你又想出什么拯救你的同伴的办法了吗 |
[37:32] | No. Only you can do that. | 没有 只有你能做到 |
[37:36] | What happened here was an act of war. | 这里发生的事完全是战争挑衅 |
[37:39] | Your army was here to help us, | 你的军队前来帮助我们 |
[37:40] | and my people slaughtered them. | 却被我们的人屠杀 |
[37:43] | You have every right to respond, | 你完全有理由作出回应 |
[37:47] | every right to wipe us out. | 完全有理由灭了我们 |
[37:50] | Or you can change the way you do things. | 或者你可以改变做事的方法 |
[37:54] | Why should she change? | 她凭什么改变 |
[37:57] | Blood must have blood. | 血债就要血偿 |
[37:58] | Really? Because from where I stand, | 真的吗 因为在我看来 |
[38:01] | the only way that ends is with everyone dead. | 只有所有人都死掉才能彻底结束战争 |
[38:07] | So what kind of leader do you want to be, | 所以你想成为哪种领袖 |
[38:10] | the kind who kills every chance she gets | 一有机会就杀掉别人的领袖吗 |
[38:12] | because that’s your way. | 因为你一向这样 |
[38:14] | Or the kind who shows the world a better way. | 或者向世界展示更好的办法 |
[38:18] | You consider letting a massacre | 你是说让一群人白白地 |
[38:19] | go unavenged a better way? | 被屠杀是更好的办法吗 |
[38:21] | If it ends a cycle of violence, yes. | 如果这能停止无尽的报复 是的 |
[38:24] | If it brings about peace, yes. | 如果这能带来和平 是的 |
[38:28] | Someone has to take the first step. | 总要有人先迈出第一步 |
[38:33] | Let it be you. | 让你成为那个人 |
[38:39] | You say you want peace. | 你说你想要和平 |
[38:41] | Everything you’ve done was to achieve that, | 你做的每一件事都是为了实现和平 |
[38:44] | yet here we stand on the brink | 但我们就站在一场 |
[38:45] | of another war, a war you could stop. | 你可以阻止的战争的边缘 |
[38:53] | Commander, | 司令 |
[38:54] | you can’t seriously be considering this. | 你不会真的在考虑这个提议吧 |
[39:02] | I’m not considering it. | 我没在考虑 |
[39:08] | I’m doing it. | 我要这样做 |
[39:09] | Heda, please. | 赫达 求你了 |
[39:10] | Indra, | 因陀罗 |
[39:10] | our people act as if war is easier than peace. | 我们的人以为战争比和平更容易 |
[39:14] | If that’s so, should we not try and achieve | 如果是这样 难道我们不该尝试 |
[39:17] | the more difficult goal? | 实现更难的目标吗 |
[39:19] | Polis will not support you. | 波利斯的人民不会支持你的 |
[39:22] | Titus– | 泰特斯 |
[39:23] | Titus is my subject. They’re all my subjects. | 泰特斯服从于我 他们都服从于我 |
[39:29] | Do you say they will defy me? | 你是说他们会违抗我吗 |
[39:34] | Will you defy me? | 你会违抗我吗 |
[39:37] | No, Heda. I will not. | 不 赫达 我不会 |
[39:41] | Then let it be known. | 那就告诉大家 |
[39:48] | Blood must not have blood. | 血债不必血偿 |
[41:40] | Time to get back to work, Raven. | 该回去工作了 雷文 |