时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100.” | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Carl Emerson, | 卡尔·埃莫森 |
[00:04] | I have a message for your leader. | 帮我带句话给你们的首领 |
[00:05] | I will not stop until my people are free. | 只要我的人没获得自由 我就不会停 |
[00:08] | If you don’t let them go, I will irradiate level 5. | 如果你不放了他们 我会在五层释放射线 |
[00:12] | We all have pain. Some of it is physical. | 我们都经历了痛苦 有些是伤病 |
[00:17] | It’ll make it go away. | 它能令痛苦消失 |
[00:19] | Time to get back to work, Raven. | 该回去工作了 雷文 |
[00:21] | The City of Light is real. | 光之城是真的 |
[00:23] | And that’s supposed to take me to the City of Light? | 这东西就能带我去光之城 |
[00:34] | On your feet. | 站起来 |
[00:35] | The Grounders out there will attack this camp. | 外面的地表人肯定会袭击这个营地 |
[00:38] | We wait, we die. | 置若罔闻就是坐以待毙 |
[00:40] | This land is ours now. | 这里是我们的领地了 |
[00:43] | Resist, and you will be greeted by death. | 反抗 就是死路一条 |
[00:46] | Here we stand on the brink | 但我们就站在一场 |
[00:48] | of another war, a war you could stop. | 你可以阻止的战争的边缘 |
[00:50] | Blood must not have blood. | 血债不必血偿 |
[01:21] | Hey, hey, it’s ok. You’re ok. | 没事的 你没事 |
[01:27] | What were you dreaming about? | 你梦到了什么 |
[01:30] | Commanders before me. | 我之前的司令们 |
[01:31] | They speak to me in my sleep. | 他们在梦中对我说话 |
[01:34] | I saw their deaths… | 我看见他们的死 |
[01:36] | At war, at the hands of an assassin. | 死于战场 死于刺客之手 |
[01:40] | It was just a nightmare. | 只是个噩梦 |
[01:41] | No. No. It’s a warning. | 不 不 这是警告 |
[01:48] | They think I’m betraying their legacy. | 他们觉得我在背叛他们的遗训 |
[01:51] | Jus drein jus daun has always, | 血债血偿一直是 |
[01:55] | always been the way of our people. | 我们的处事之道 |
[01:57] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[02:00] | A cease fire is not a betrayal. | 停战不是背叛 |
[02:03] | What you did on that battlefield | 你在战场上做的决定 |
[02:05] | stopped a war. | 阻止了一场战争 |
[02:09] | Your legacy will be peace. | 未来你的遗训就是和平 |
[02:24] | Oh, um, that’s, um… | 那个… |
[02:28] | It’s not finished yet. | 还没画完 |
[02:35] | Enter. | 进来 |
[02:40] | Pardon me, heda. | 原谅我 赫达 |
[02:41] | I didn’t realize you were busy. | 我没料到你在忙 |
[02:50] | Are you going to tell me what’s in the box, or not? | 你要告诉我那盒子里什么吗 |
[02:51] | Forgive me. | 抱歉 |
[02:53] | This is a gift from King Roan of Azgeda | 这是阿兹哥达的罗恩国王送来的礼物 |
[02:56] | for wanheda. | 给瓦黑达的 |
[02:58] | The messenger said this is both proof | 信使说 这不仅能 |
[03:00] | of Azgeda’s loyalty to the coalition | 表明阿兹哥达对联盟的忠心 |
[03:03] | and an answer to a yet-unanswered question. | 也是一个未解之谜的答案 |
[03:07] | May I? | 请允许我 |
[03:10] | Open it. | 打开 |
[03:20] | Emerson. | 埃莫森 |
[03:27] | Stop him! Get him out of here! | 拦住他 把他从这带走 |
[03:31] | Put him in a cage now! | 把他关进笼子 |
[03:33] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:24] | We done here? | 搞定了吗 |
[04:25] | 10-meter draw, and I’m good. | 十米外再取一次 我就完工了 |
[04:32] | Pike’s detail is still at it… | 派克的手下还在 |
[04:35] | Soil and water samples. | 取泥土和水源的样本 |
[04:36] | Any idea what they’re up to? | 知道他们要做什么吗 |
[04:38] | No, but considering how heavily they’re armed, | 不 但看他们带了那么多武器 |
[04:40] | I don’t think they want anyone to find out. | 他们应该不想让任何人知道 |
[04:45] | – Crap. – What? | -糟了 -怎么了 |
[04:46] | There’s a Grounder kid. Hang on. | 有个地表人的孩子 等会 |
[04:54] | Hello there. | 你好 |
[04:58] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[05:01] | We can’t let him go. | 我们不能放他走 |
[05:03] | He’ll tell his people he saw us. | 他会告诉他的同伴他看到了什么 |
[05:05] | Octavia, please respond. | 奥克塔维亚 请回答 |
[05:08] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[05:17] | Fan out. With me. | 包抄过去 跟我来 |
[05:20] | Octavia, you there? | 奥克塔维亚 你在吗 |
[05:24] | They’re going after the kid. | 他们在围捕那个孩子 |
[05:25] | I’m trying to cut them off. | 我去阻止他们 |
[05:31] | Split up. | 分头找 |
[05:57] | We lost him. | 我们跟丢了 |
[05:58] | Double back towards the river. | 原路返回河边找 |
[06:00] | He can’t have gotten far. | 他跑不远 |
[06:36] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[06:40] | – Kane. – I’m here. You ok? | -凯恩 -我在 你还好吗 |
[06:44] | You need to find out what Pike is up to right now. | 你得去弄清楚现在派克究竟要做什么 |
[06:47] | Whatever it is, they were willing | 无论是什么 他们都宁愿 |
[06:49] | to kill a kid to keep it quiet. | 杀掉一个孩子来保密 |
[06:51] | We’re on it. You stay safe. | 我们马上去查 你自己小心 |
[06:56] | How about now? Anything? | 现在呢 疼吗 |
[06:58] | Nope. All good. Pain’s gone. | 不 一点都不疼 |
[07:03] | Hmm, your leg’s… | 你的腿… |
[07:05] | Still doesn’t work. I know. | 还是不好使 我知道 |
[07:09] | I just don’t hurt anymore. | 只是不疼了 |
[07:14] | Hey, hold on. | 等一下 |
[07:19] | Pupils aren’t dilated. | 瞳孔都不放大 |
[07:24] | Jaha gave me the key to the City of Light, | 亚哈给了我通往光之城的钥匙 |
[07:26] | Abby, not drugs. | 艾比 不是毒品 |
[07:29] | Yeah. Let’s see what the blood tests say. | 我们先看看验血结果怎么说吧 |
[07:33] | Thought you’d be happy for me. | 我还以为你会为我高兴呢 |
[07:34] | I am. | 我当然高兴 |
[07:37] | It’s just unusual for pain to subside this quickly. | 只是疼痛这么快就平息了很反常 |
[07:42] | Uh, so am I all clear? | 我通过检查了吗 |
[07:45] | Apparently. | 显然是啊 |
[07:48] | Let Sinclair know that I said | 告诉辛克莱 我说 |
[07:50] | it was ok for you to go back to work, | 你可以回去工作了 |
[07:52] | but you’re benched again if I find | 但如果我在那些检查中发现任何异样 |
[07:55] | anything abnormal in those tests. | 你还是得暂停工作 |
[07:57] | You won’t. Thanks, doc. | 不会的 谢了 医生 |
[08:07] | You step aside in case someone answers. | 你别过去了 以免里面有人 |
[08:09] | I told you, no one’s home. | 我说了 没人在 |
[08:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:19] | Bet you didn’t think we’d be breaking the law together | 我敢打赌你在方舟上逮捕我的时候 |
[08:20] | when you arrested me on the Ark, huh? | 一定没想到我们有天会一起犯法吧 |
[08:23] | This isn’t a game, Nate. | 这不是闹着玩 纳特 |
[08:24] | If we don’t find out what Pike’s up to, | 如果我们不搞清楚派克要做什么 |
[08:26] | more people will die. | 会有更多的人死亡的 |
[08:27] | Then let’s not get caught. | 那我们就别被抓住 |
[08:34] | Chancellor Pike, good to see you. | 派克法官 你好 |
[08:38] | Hey, you put it somewhere smart, out of sight. | 你把它藏到隐蔽的地方 别被人发现 |
[08:41] | I’ll buy you some time. | 我给你争取一点时间 |
[08:50] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[08:51] | We need to talk about these things Jaha’s distributing. | 我们得谈谈亚哈到处在发的这些玩意 |
[08:53] | No, we don’t. That’s Abby’s department. | 不 不必 那是艾比的事 |
[08:55] | I have much more immediate concerns. | 我还有更要紧的事要操心 |
[08:57] | Like the imprisoned Grounders? | 比如那些被关押的地表人吗 |
[08:58] | Interned for their safety as well as ours. | 是扣留 这样大家都安全 |
[09:01] | They came in for our help. | 他们来寻求我们的帮助 |
[09:03] | If we’re not gonna give it to them, | 如果我们没办法帮 |
[09:03] | we should at least send them home. | 我们至少也该送他们回家 |
[09:05] | They’re a liability. | 他们会碍事 |
[09:06] | Let them go, they’ll tell their people | 放他们走 他们会把对我们所知 |
[09:07] | what they know about us– our defenses and capabilities. | 全都告诉同伴 包括我们的防御和能力 |
[09:09] | We’re talking about Lincoln here. | 我们说的可是林肯 |
[09:11] | No. We’re talking about the enemy. | 不 我们说的是敌人 |
[09:12] | Not all Grounders are the enemy. | 不是所有地表人都是敌人 |
[09:14] | Kane, we’ve been through this, all right? | 凯恩 这个问题我们已经讨论过了 |
[09:15] | The election decided it. | 选举决定了答案 |
[09:17] | Public opinion is a funny thing, Charles. | 民意是很可笑的东西 查尔斯 |
[09:19] | My job is to keep us safe, not to be liked. | 我的职责是保证我们的安全 不是受人爱戴 |
[09:23] | Then keep up the good work. | 那就继续做好事 |
[09:51] | They seem pretty happy. | 他们看起来很开心 |
[09:56] | Yeah. They sure do. | 是啊 确实是 |
[10:01] | A lot more of them today, too. | 而且今天人更多了 |
[10:04] | I know you’re tempted, | 我知道你想试一试 |
[10:05] | but let me figure out what it is first, ok? | 但先让我查清楚那是什么 好吗 |
[10:17] | Ok. Let’s get this meeting started. | 好 会议现在开始 |
[10:19] | Welcome Farm Station’s own Monty Green | 欢迎农场站的蒙蒂·格林 |
[10:23] | and factory girl Zoe Monroe | 和工厂的佐伊·门罗 |
[10:25] | as we begin our next crucial phase… | 然后我们就开始进入关键环节 |
[10:28] | Expansion and salvation, | 扩张领土和解救自己 |
[10:30] | and this will lead the way. | 而这将引领我们前进 |
[10:33] | Dirt? | 泥土 |
[10:34] | Soil–fertile, arable soil, | 肥沃的耕地 |
[10:37] | vastly more rich than anything we’ve found since landing. | 是我们着陆后发现的最肥沃的土壤 |
[10:41] | We’ll clear the trees and plant within the month. | 我们要在一个月内除净森林 种植作物 |
[10:44] | We start with soybeans and corn. | 从大豆和玉米开始 |
[10:46] | They grow the fastest. | 它们长得最快 |
[10:50] | What’s wrong, Monty? Don’t like corn? | 怎么了 蒙蒂 不喜欢玉米吗 |
[10:52] | I’ve never had corn, actually. | 其实我没吃过玉米 |
[10:56] | Is this where we’re going? | 我们要去这里吗 |
[10:58] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[10:59] | There’s a village here. | 这里有个村子 |
[11:00] | What about the people who live there? | 里面居住的人呢 |
[11:02] | – Sector 4. – We talked about this. | -四区 -我们讨论过了 |
[11:04] | The people there are not a threat. | 那里的人不是威胁 |
[11:05] | We need that land. | 我们需要那片地 |
[11:08] | With the loss of Mount Weather’s resources, | 韦瑟山的资源越用越少 |
[11:10] | Arkadia will be starving in less than a year. | 方舟领地一年内就会粮食短缺 |
[11:18] | With all due respect, sir, | 无意冒犯 长官 |
[11:20] | you still haven’t answered Monty’s question. | 你还没有回答蒙蒂的问题 |
[11:23] | You know the answer. | 你知道答案 |
[11:24] | Every field must be cleared of stones | 每一块地在耕种之前 |
[11:26] | before it’s tilled. | 都要清干净 |
[11:27] | We were spotted by a child, | 我们被一个孩子看到了 |
[11:29] | so they’ll be expecting us, | 所以他们可能已经料到我们会去了 |
[11:31] | but they lost their fighters when we took out the army. | 但我们出军时已经杀死了他们的战士 |
[11:33] | We don’t expect resistance. | 他们应该无力反抗 |
[11:35] | They’re Grounders. They’ll resist. | 他们是地表人 肯定会反抗的 |
[11:41] | Even if they don’t, | 就算他们不反抗 |
[11:43] | the Commander’s message was clear. | 司令的意思也很明确 |
[11:45] | Blood must not have blood. | 血债不必血偿 |
[11:47] | That doesn’t mean we can start taking… | 那不代表我们可以得寸进尺… |
[11:48] | What would you prefer, | 你更想怎么死 |
[11:50] | die fighting for your home | 为了家园战斗而死 |
[11:52] | or starve to death? | 还是活活饿死 |
[11:56] | Will you do what needs to be done | 为了自己的同伴的生存 |
[11:58] | for your people to survive, or not? | 你愿不愿意做该做的事 |
[12:12] | We’ll do what needs to be done. | 我们做该做的事 |
[12:21] | You’re letting her cloud your judgment at a time… | 你每次都任她影响你的判断 |
[12:23] | I thought you were supposed to be loyal. | 我以为你是忠诚于我的 |
[12:25] | I am, but you are too personally in… | 我是 但你太感情用事… |
[12:29] | Here she is. | 她来了 |
[12:30] | You wanted to see me, Commander? | 您想见我 司令 |
[12:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:34] | I need to discuss the fate of the last mountain man. | 我想和你商量一下最后一名山地人的命运 |
[12:38] | I believe he deserves death. | 我认为他该死 |
[12:39] | She can speak for herself, Titus. | 她自己会说 泰特斯 |
[12:47] | Titus is right. | 泰特斯是对的 |
[12:52] | You see? | 看吧 |
[12:55] | It is human nature to need vengeance. | 复仇乃人之本性 |
[12:58] | Only once satiated can there be peace. | 复仇过后 才有和平 |
[13:01] | – That is our way. – That was our way. | -这是我们的处事之道 -曾经是 |
[13:08] | Clarke… | 克拉克 |
[13:14] | So blood must not have blood applies | 所以血债不必血偿只适用于 |
[13:17] | only when it is my people who bleed. | 我的子民流血的时候 |
[13:19] | That was about stopping a war. | 那是为了阻止战争爆发 |
[13:21] | This is about finishing one. | 而这是为了结束一场战争 |
[13:24] | I’m sorry, but if you want my advice, | 我很抱歉 但如果你要问我的意见 |
[13:27] | I agree with Titus. | 我同意泰特斯的看法 |
[13:29] | He deserves to die for what he did. | 他罪该万死 |
[13:32] | I’m not looking for advice. I’m looking for a decision. | 我不要你提意见 我要你做决定 |
[13:37] | He was gifted to you. | 他是给你的礼物 |
[13:38] | Crime he stands charged with is against your people. | 他犯的罪害死了你的同伴 |
[13:44] | So what will it be, then, Clarke… | 你想怎么做 克拉克 |
[13:49] | Banishment from our lands forever | 永远放逐他 |
[13:52] | or death by 49 cuts from your hand? | 还是亲手对他处以凌迟之刑 |
[13:56] | You have till sundown to decide. | 日落之前给我答案 |
[14:19] | Oh, finally. Where’s my horse? | 你终于来了 我的马呢 |
[14:21] | Outside. Nice to see you, too. | 在外面 我也很高兴见到你 |
[14:23] | Octavia, wait a second. | 奥克塔维亚 等等 |
[14:24] | You actually think that a bunch of Grounders | 你真的觉得一群地表人 |
[14:26] | are gonna give up their homes because you asked them to? | 会因为你几句话就放弃他们的家园吗 |
[14:28] | If it’s that or be wiped out, maybe. | 如果不放弃就要被消灭 或许会放弃的 |
[14:31] | Ok. Then what if they don’t leave? | 好 那要是他们不走呢 |
[14:33] | Then we’re leading our people into an ambush. | 那我们的同伴就会遭到埋伏 |
[14:36] | Maybe if you just talk to your brother… | 也许你该去和你哥说说 |
[14:38] | My brother is on the wrong side. | 我哥已经站错队了 |
[14:40] | So, what, then, we don’t even try? | 那又怎么样 我们都不试试吗 |
[14:42] | What do you think happens | 如果莱克萨知道 |
[14:43] | when Lexa finds out that skaikru | 天空人又屠杀了一个地表人的村庄 |
[14:45] | massacred another Grounder village? | 你觉得会发生什么 |
[14:50] | War, more dead friends. | 战争爆发 更多朋友丧命 |
[14:54] | Stop the attack, stop a war. | 阻止攻击 就能阻止战争 |
[15:22] | Feeling better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[15:23] | Better? I feel incredible. | 好点 简直好极了 |
[15:26] | Thank you, both of you. | 谢谢 谢谢你们俩 |
[15:28] | Thanks you, Raven. | 谢谢你 雷文 |
[15:30] | More are joining the City of Light because of you. | 因为你 更多的人加入了光之城 |
[15:33] | Anything I could do to help. | 我愿意全力帮助你们 |
[15:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:40] | Now that you’re back on the engineering core… | 现在在阿莉的帮助下 |
[15:42] | Uh, thanks to Alie… | 你又回到了工程部核心 |
[15:43] | we’d like you to do a job for us. | 我们想让你为我们做一件事 |
[15:45] | Name it. | 直说 |
[15:46] | I’ve been looking for something for a long time, | 我在废弃的各种技术中 |
[15:48] | searching for it in scavenged technology. | 找一样东西很久了 |
[15:51] | It’s one of the reasons we came to Arkadia first. | 这是我们来方舟领地的原因之一 |
[15:54] | I believe that version two of my code | 我觉得我的代码的第二版本 |
[15:56] | is somewhere in the computer system of the Ark. | 被存放在方舟计算机系统的某处 |
[15:59] | Why did there need to be a version two? | 为什么出了第二个版本 |
[16:00] | Was there something wrong with you? | 你出了什么问题吗 |
[16:01] | Oh, nothing’s wrong with her. | 她没出什么问题 |
[16:02] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[16:04] | I’m just saying, programmers and engineers | 我只是说 程序员和工程师 |
[16:06] | generally don’t go to a version two unless there is… | 通常不会出第二个版本 除非… |
[16:07] | Raven… | 雷文 |
[16:10] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:12] | Of course I’ll help you, | 我当然会帮你们 |
[16:14] | But I got to say, I’m fairly certain | 但是我得说 我很确定 |
[16:15] | if there was an AI on the Ark, | 如果方舟上有人工智能 |
[16:17] | I would know. | 我肯定会知道的 |
[16:18] | It will likely be a dormant program, | 很可能是个隐蔽程序 |
[16:21] | that or an unfinished one. | 或者未完成的程序 |
[16:24] | If you can gain me access to the mainframe, | 如果你可以让我进入主计算机 |
[16:26] | I can search for and download any residual code. | 我就可以搜索 下载残余的代码 |
[16:29] | Sounds like a plan, Red. | 不错的计划 红裙女 |
[16:33] | See you on the other side. | 另一边见 |
[16:38] | Why would you not tell her the truth about me? | 你为什么不把我的真相告诉她 |
[16:41] | John Murphy knew the truth, | 约翰·墨菲知道了真相 |
[16:43] | and we lost him, remember? | 然后我们就失去他了 记得吗 |
[16:45] | John Murphy never saw the City of Light. | 约翰·墨菲从没见过光之城 |
[16:47] | Call it an abundance of caution, then. | 那你就当我是谨慎为先 |
[16:50] | We are, after all, asking her to | 毕竟我们是让她 |
[16:52] | find an upgrade for a computer program | 给曾经毁灭世界的程序 |
[16:54] | that ended the world. | 找升级包啊 |
[17:09] | That’s a lot of firepower. | 装备齐全啊 |
[17:10] | Let’s hope we don’t need it. | 但愿我们用不上 |
[17:12] | What’s the mission? | 任务是什么 |
[17:14] | Planning for our future. | 为我们的未来做打算 |
[17:16] | You know, that looks a lot like our past. | 这看起来就像我们从前 |
[17:19] | We are building a life here, | 我们试图在这里生存下去 |
[17:21] | now trying to make peace with a people | 试图和一群只懂得战争的人 |
[17:23] | who only understand war. | 达成和平 |
[17:25] | Damn right. | 说得对 |
[17:28] | Hannah, you just got your son back. | 汉娜 你才和儿子团聚 |
[17:31] | Don’t send him out there to die. | 别把他派出去送死了 |
[17:33] | No one’s dying today. | 这次不会有人死 |
[17:41] | Now let’s move out. | 我们出发吧 |
[17:48] | Hey, where the hell have you been? | 你跑哪去了 |
[17:50] | Oh, I lost the damn horse. | 我丢了那该死的马 |
[17:53] | Actually, the horse lost me, but… | 其实是马自己跑了 不过… |
[17:56] | I’m glad you’re ok. | 人没事就好 |
[17:58] | I wish you didn’t have to go with them. | 我希望你不用跟他们去 |
[18:01] | Today, Bryan. | 布莱恩 该走了 |
[18:05] | Duty calls. | 我该走了 |
[18:06] | Yeah. Hey, be careful, please. | 是啊 小心点 |
[18:13] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:50] | Ai nou na bash yo op. | 我没有恶意 |
[19:01] | Liar. I’ve seen your face. | 骗人 我见过你 |
[19:04] | You were at the battle of the mountain. | 你参与了韦瑟山之战 |
[19:08] | Your guns killed our brothers and sisters, | 你们的枪支杀死了我们的兄弟姐妹 |
[19:13] | warriors sent by the Commander to keep you safe. | 他们都是司令派来保护你们安全的战士 |
[19:17] | I’m sorry for your loss, | 我为你们同伴的逝世感到遗憾 |
[19:20] | but I’m here to warn you | 但我来是来警告你们 |
[19:21] | that the soldiers who did that are coming here now. | 屠杀他们的同一支军队正向这里赶来 |
[19:26] | They want your lands, | 他们想要你们的领地 |
[19:28] | and they will kill all of you to get it. | 他们会为此杀光你们 |
[19:31] | You need to leave this place right now. | 你们得马上离开这里 |
[19:34] | Are you threatening us? | 你是在威胁我们吗 |
[19:54] | You’re the one who saved Gavriel? | 是你救了盖福瑞尔 |
[20:04] | Don’t leave. | 你别走 |
[20:09] | Couldn’t have said something before I got kicked in the face? | 你就不能在我被人踹脸之前出来说话吗 |
[20:19] | Chronic pain just doesn’t go away overnight. | 慢性痛症可不会一夜消失 |
[20:22] | The data says it does. | 可数据表明它消失了 |
[20:25] | Elevated levels of serotonin and dopamine | 雷文血液中血清素和多巴胺的增加 |
[20:26] | in Raven’s blood are consistent with her claims, | 与她所说的一致 |
[20:28] | and since it’s within normal limits, | 既然现在都在正常水平内 |
[20:31] | I’d say it’s not drug-induced. | 我觉得那不是毒品 |
[20:36] | You look disappointed. | 你很失望 |
[20:38] | No. Surprised. | 没有 我很惊讶 |
[20:42] | We’ve all been through so much | 我们经历了那么多 |
[20:44] | that it’s hard to recognize hope, | 现在已经很难发现希望了 |
[20:50] | even when it’s right in front of us. | 即便希望就在我们眼前 |
[20:56] | Jackson, can you go check | 杰克逊 你能去 |
[20:57] | on the Grounder patients in lockup? | 检查一下被关押的地表病人吗 |
[20:59] | Report back to me, ok? | 回来向我报告 好吗 |
[21:07] | Octavia should be at the village by now, | 奥克塔维亚现在应该到村子了 |
[21:11] | but if she can’t convince them to evacuate… | 但要是她没能说服他们撤离… |
[21:13] | You have done everything you can. | 你已经尽了全力了 |
[21:15] | No. | 没有 |
[21:18] | No, I haven’t. I let this happen. | 我没有 是我造成了这一切 |
[21:25] | I demanded an election… | 我要求举行选举 |
[21:33] | And now we have Chancellor Pike. | 才有了现在的派克法官 |
[21:37] | We’re on the brink of a war we can’t win, | 我们即将迎来一场必败无疑的战争 |
[21:40] | and all I can do to stop it | 而我阻止战争的方法 |
[21:42] | is send kids into harm’s way. | 只有让孩子们身处险境 |
[21:49] | In case you haven’t noticed, | 我提醒你一句 |
[21:51] | they’re not kids anymore. | 他们不是孩子了 |
[21:55] | With Clarke gone, Bellamy’s the key. | 克拉克走了以后 贝拉米就是关键 |
[21:58] | I’ve been trying to reach him, | 我一直想接近他 |
[21:59] | but Pike’s influence is strong, | 但派克对他的影响太强了 |
[22:02] | and he really believes he’s doing the right thing. | 他真心认为现在做的事情是正确的 |
[22:06] | Everybody always does. | 人总是这样 |
[22:18] | What was that? | 这算什么 |
[22:25] | Let’s call it hope. | 就算是希望吧 |
[22:39] | You can pet him if you want. | 你可以过来摸摸它 |
[22:50] | Gavriel… | 盖福瑞尔 |
[22:52] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[22:56] | His parents were warriors, | 他的父母都曾是战士 |
[22:59] | both killed by skaikru guns. | 都死在天空人的枪下 |
[23:02] | You decided to leave. | 你们决定撤离了 |
[23:04] | As you say, we’re no match for skaikru. | 如你所说 我们打不过天空人 |
[23:09] | What you’re doing is as brave as going to battle, Semet. | 你们的决定和上战场一样勇敢 赛门特 |
[23:37] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[23:38] | You think you know us? You know nothing, girl. | 你以为你了解我们吗 你对我们一无所知 |
[23:47] | All set. We just got to patch you in. | 都弄好了 只需要把你接入就行了 |
[23:50] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[23:52] | Why would the second AI be in space? | 为什么第二个人工智能会在太空 |
[23:56] | My creator thought she needed | 我的创造者认为她需要 |
[23:57] | a more secure work environment. | 一个更安全的工作环境 |
[24:00] | So did you go, too? | 那你也去过吗 |
[24:02] | No. I was the reason | 没有 就是因为我 |
[24:04] | she wanted a more secure environment. | 她才需要一个更安全的环境 |
[24:14] | She’s in. | 她进去了 |
[24:19] | Who’s in? | 谁进去了 |
[24:20] | Jasper, you don’t have access to be down here. | 贾斯帕 你没有下来这里的权限 |
[24:23] | Like that’s ever stopped me. | 权限对我算是个事吗 |
[24:25] | Is that Jaha’s backpack? | 那是亚哈背包里的东西吗 |
[24:33] | What do you want, Jasper? | 你有事吗 贾斯帕 |
[24:34] | Came to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[24:36] | Might have stolen Finn’s ashes, | 我偷了芬恩的骨灰 |
[24:39] | spread them at the dropship. | 撒在了运输船那里 |
[24:43] | You’re not… pissed? | 你不生气吗 |
[24:48] | I’m not pissed. | 我不生气 |
[24:50] | Ok. What are you on, | 你磕了什么药 |
[24:52] | and how do I get some? | 也能给我搞点吗 |
[24:58] | Simple. | 很简单 |
[25:01] | I just decided I’d suffered long enough. | 我只是认为我遭的罪够多了 |
[25:04] | So have you, Jasper. | 你也是 贾斯帕 |
[25:06] | If you’re ready, Jaha has the key. | 要是你准备好了 就去找亚哈要钥匙 |
[25:14] | Give us a minute. | 你们先退下 |
[25:25] | Carl Emerson, | 卡尔·埃莫森 |
[25:26] | Mount Weather security detail. | 韦瑟山安保人员 |
[25:29] | I’ve heard what they call you now… | 我听说他们如今怎么称呼你了 |
[25:31] | Wanheda, Commander of Death. | 瓦黑达 死亡首领 |
[25:36] | I should’ve known it was you | 我真该早点意识到 |
[25:37] | who told them how to destroy the mountain. | 就是你告诉他们如何摧毁韦瑟山的 |
[25:40] | I didn’t destroy Mount Weather. | 我没摧毁韦瑟山 |
[25:43] | You did. | 是你 |
[25:46] | 381 people… | 381个人 |
[25:49] | 182 men, | 182个男人 |
[25:52] | 173 women, | 173个女人 |
[25:55] | 26 children. | 26个孩子 |
[26:00] | Two of them were mine. | 其中两个是我的孩子 |
[26:06] | Your president gave us no choice. | 你们的总统让我们别无选择 |
[26:14] | What’s the matter, | 怎么了 |
[26:17] | you don’t like to be faced with your demons? | 你也不愿意回首过去的不堪吗 |
[26:22] | If you want mercy, | 如果你想要宽恕 |
[26:24] | you’re gonna have to ask me for it. | 你必须要请求我的宽恕 |
[26:29] | I don’t want mercy. | 我不想要宽恕 |
[26:32] | I want revenge. | 我想要复仇 |
[26:35] | I want you to suffer | 我想要你经受 |
[26:36] | the same way that I’ve suffered. | 我经受的那种痛苦 |
[26:42] | You can kill me, Clarke. | 你可以杀了我 克拉克 |
[26:44] | You can never escape what you did. | 但你永远抹不掉你曾经的所作所为 |
[26:46] | My pain ends today! Yours has just begun! | 我的痛苦今日终结 而你的才刚刚开始 |
[27:01] | Titus, what are you doing in my room? | 泰特斯 你在我的房间做什么 |
[27:07] | You spend so much time talking about peace, | 你花了太多时间去谈论和平 |
[27:11] | I think it’s time we made peace | 我想是时候一起来 |
[27:12] | with each other, don’t you? | 创造和平了 不是吗 |
[27:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:28] | I appreciate the predicament you’re in, Clarke. I do. | 我理解你现在的困境 我真的理解 |
[27:31] | After convincing Lexa not to avenge the massacre | 你说服莱克萨不要为死去的军队复仇 |
[27:34] | of our army, it must be hard for you | 现在却想为自己的事情复仇 |
[27:36] | to choose to take your own revenge. | 对你来说一定很难办 |
[27:39] | Perhaps now you realize how difficult | 也许你现在能意识到对我们的民众来说 |
[27:41] | this new policy will be for our people to accept. | 接受这项新政策是多么困难 |
[27:44] | This has nothing to do with what happened to your army. | 这与你们军队遭受的事情没有关系 |
[27:48] | Emerson is guilty. | 埃莫森罪有应得 |
[27:51] | Wiping out my people for the crimes of a few | 因为一小部分人的罪行而屠杀我的同伴 |
[27:53] | is not justice. | 这不是正义 |
[27:54] | Did you not wipe out his people | 难道你没有因为他们一小部分人 |
[27:56] | for what a few of them did to yours? | 对你的同伴的所作所为而屠杀了全体吗 |
[28:00] | You’re a leader, Clarke. Lexa listens to you. | 你是位领袖 克拉克 莱克萨听你的话 |
[28:07] | Help me to protect her. | 帮我保护她 |
[28:09] | Blood must not have blood is folly. | “血债不必血偿”这个想法太愚蠢 |
[28:11] | Our people will not accept it, and I fear– | 我们的民众不会接受 而且我担心 |
[28:16] | I fear it will get her killed. | 我担心这会使她惨遭不测 |
[28:22] | I can’t help you do something | 我不能帮你去做 |
[28:24] | that leads to war against my people. | 会向我的同伴发起战争的事 |
[28:38] | Then we’re at an impasse. | 那我们就陷入僵局了 |
[28:57] | Does it hurt? | 会疼吗 |
[29:00] | He’s ready. | 他准备好了 |
[29:03] | Takes away pain. It doesn’t cause it. | 它消除痛苦 而不是制造痛苦 |
[29:07] | What if–what if you don’t have physical pain, | 如果痛苦并不是肉体上的呢 |
[29:10] | And what if it’s more– it’s more in your head? | 如果是精神上的痛苦 也可以消除吗 |
[29:14] | Pain is pain. | 痛苦就是痛苦 |
[29:16] | Pain is pain. | 痛苦就是痛苦 |
[29:20] | Your scars run deep, Jasper. | 你的伤疤很深 贾斯珀 |
[29:25] | You only get scars once you’ve healed. | 只有痊愈了才可以称之为伤疤 |
[29:34] | I’ll see you on the other side. | 我们在另一边见 |
[29:38] | Am I interrupting? | 打扰到你们了吗 |
[29:41] | Not at all. Please join us. | 并没有 欢迎加入我们 |
[29:46] | May I? | 可以给我看看吗 |
[29:54] | You seem to be working miracles with these. | 你看起来在用这些创造奇迹 |
[29:57] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[29:58] | And I don’t want to hear that it’s a key. | 我不想听这是把钥匙 |
[30:02] | Give me the science. | 给我个科学的解释 |
[30:04] | It’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[30:06] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[30:09] | It’s a silicon-based device. | 这是个硅基设备 |
[30:11] | Once ingested, the filaments reconstitute in the brain stem | 一旦摄入 丝状体将在脑干中重组 |
[30:15] | and interrupt pain receptors, | 干扰疼痛感应区 |
[30:18] | inhibiting certain neural pathways from firing. | 它会抑制对某些神经通路的刺激 |
[30:24] | Should’ve stuck with key. | 还不如说是钥匙 |
[30:27] | Would you mind if I run some trials on it? | 你介意我对它进行些试验吗 |
[30:30] | I just want to make sure that there aren’t any side effects. | 我只是想确保这东西不会有什么副作用 |
[30:34] | Would you have given it to Wells without testing it first? | 你会没做试验过就把他给威尔斯吗 |
[30:39] | Wells? | 威尔斯 |
[30:44] | Your son. | 你儿子 |
[30:48] | Yes. | 对 |
[30:51] | Yes. Of course. | 对 那是当然 |
[30:55] | Jasper, I need a minute, please. | 贾斯珀 请离开一下 |
[30:57] | Could I have that back? | 我可以把它拿回来吗 |
[30:59] | Now, please. | 现在请离开一下 |
[31:08] | I’m shutting you down. | 我要收缴你所有的钥匙 |
[31:12] | That’s not necessary. | 没有这个必要 |
[31:13] | Please, Abby, it’s been so long | 拜托了 艾比 我已经太久 |
[31:14] | since I’ve thought of my son. | 没有想我儿子的事了 |
[31:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:18] | I’m not gonna let you give this to anyone else | 在我有机会去对它进行研究之前 |
[31:20] | until I get a chance to look at it. | 我不允许你把这个给任何人 |
[31:25] | I am only trying to help eliminate pain, | 我只是想帮忙消除痛苦 |
[31:29] | same as you. | 和你一样 |
[31:30] | Whatever it is, | 不管这是什么 |
[31:33] | it’s eliminating more than just pain. | 它消除的绝不仅仅是痛苦 |
[31:50] | We cannot let her stop us. | 我们不能让她阻止我们 |
[31:52] | Don’t worry, Thelonious. | 别担心 塞隆尼斯 |
[32:01] | I’ll keep an eye on her. | 我会盯着她的 |
[32:55] | I don’t hear anything. | 我没听到任何动静 |
[32:56] | Maybe no one’s home. | 也许没人在家 |
[33:04] | Hello? Anyone here? | 有人吗 有人在吗 |
[33:07] | Maybe they saw our lights and left. | 也许他们看到灯光离开了 |
[33:42] | Contact, two o’clock. | 报告 两点钟方向 |
[33:45] | Bellamy! Get them out of there! | 贝拉米 带他们离开 |
[33:48] | It’s a trap! | 这是个陷阱 |
[33:51] | – Fire! – Incoming! Take cover! | -射击 -遇伏 快找掩护 |
[33:56] | The smoke is poison! | 烟雾有毒 |
[34:02] | Fall back. Fall back! | 撤退 撤退 |
[34:04] | Stay away from the smoke. Get back to the rover. | 远离烟雾 回到车上去 |
[34:08] | Monty! Help! | 蒙蒂 救命 |
[34:11] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[34:12] | Please help me! | 救救我 |
[34:16] | I have to save her. | 我要去救她 |
[34:17] | – Monroe! – Monty! | -门罗 -蒙蒂 |
[34:20] | Stand down! Fall back! | 退后 撤退 |
[34:22] | Hannah, come on! | 汉娜 快走 |
[34:24] | Come on! | 快走 |
[34:25] | Monroe! Monroe! | 门罗 门罗 |
[34:38] | Monty! | 蒙蒂 |
[34:42] | Monty, come on. | 蒙蒂 |
[34:43] | We got to get her away from the smoke. | 快带她远离烟雾 |
[34:57] | How the hell did they know? | 他们是怎么知道我们要来的 |
[35:05] | Monroe? | 门罗 |
[35:07] | – Monroe. – No. | -门罗 -不 |
[35:09] | Your sister did this. | 是你妹妹通风报信 |
[35:12] | How the hell did she know? | 她是怎么知道的 |
[35:14] | We have traitors in our camp. | 营地里有叛徒 |
[36:14] | Wanheda… | 瓦黑达 |
[36:25] | Vengeance is yours. | 交给你了 |
[36:48] | No. | 不 |
[37:06] | I don’t know if your death would bring me peace. | 我不知道杀了你是否能让我心安 |
[37:09] | I just know I don’t deserve it. | 我只知道我不配 |
[37:12] | This man must die. | 这个人必须死 |
[37:15] | If skaikru will not take his life, then heda will. | 如果天空人不取他的性命 那么赫达会的 |
[37:17] | Heda will speak for herself. Enough, Titus. | 赫达会自己做决定 够了 泰特斯 |
[37:20] | What the hell is this? | 你到底要做什么 |
[37:23] | I wouldn’t be killing you for what you’ve done. | 我若杀你 不是因为你做了什么 |
[37:26] | I’d be killing you for what I’ve done. | 而是因为我做了什么 |
[37:51] | Wanheda knows this. | 瓦黑达深知这点 |
[37:54] | Her actions show us a promise for a new future, | 她的行为向我们展示了一个新的未来 |
[37:58] | a world in which violence does not always answer violence, | 一个不是以暴制暴的世界 |
[38:04] | a world in which our children can flourish | 一个可以让孩子们远离死亡的阴影 |
[38:07] | without the shadow of death. | 茁壮成长的世界 |
[38:22] | This prisoner is banished from my lands. | 这名犯人将从我的领地被驱逐 |
[38:25] | He will live, | 他会活下去 |
[38:26] | but he will live with the ghosts of those he has lost, | 但他会被自己死去同伴的鬼魂纠缠 |
[38:31] | haunted until the end of his days | 被自己是最后一名山地人这个意识 |
[38:33] | by the knowledge that he is the last of his kind. | 一直萦绕至生命的尽头 |
[38:47] | May you live forever. | 愿你得到永生 |
[39:05] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 你要见我 长官 |
[39:12] | – How you holding up? – I’ve been better. | -你怎么样了 -好多了 |
[39:16] | Yeah. We all have. | 是啊 我们都是 |
[39:21] | We need to talk about your sister. | 我们要谈谈你妹妹的事 |
[39:23] | Two of our people died today because of her, | 我们的两个同伴因她而死 |
[39:26] | not to mention the ash-poisoned soil, | 更不用说被毒灰污染的土壤 |
[39:28] | making the land useless. | 已经是毫无价值了 |
[39:30] | The Grounders did that. Octavia tried to warn them. | 是地表人干的 奥克塔维亚只是想提醒他们 |
[39:33] | Yes, after she warned them. | 是啊 但都是她提醒他们在先 |
[39:44] | Someone in this camp is giving her information. | 营地里有人给她泄密 |
[39:47] | I need to know who. | 我需要知道是谁 |
[39:50] | We both know who. | 你我心知肚明 |
[39:54] | Kane. | 凯恩 |
[40:00] | We have no proof. | 我们没有证据 |
[40:04] | We need to find me some. | 需要找到证据 |
[40:08] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[40:12] | You’re dismissed. | 下去吧 |
[40:22] | Please listen to me, ok? | 求你听我说 |
[40:25] | I don’t know anything more about Clarke, all right? | 我对克拉克一无所知 好吗 |
[40:27] | Listen. I don’t know anything. | 我什么也不知道 |
[40:31] | Forget about Clarke. | 先不谈克拉克 |
[40:33] | Tell me about this. | 告诉我这是什么 |
[40:36] | We have some willing converts, but no keys. | 又有了一些想转变的人 但是没有钥匙 |
[40:39] | That’s gonna be a problem. | 这是个问题 |
[40:40] | One problem at a time. | 一次先解决一个问题吧 |
[40:42] | There’s no trace of Alie’s code | 在方舟上找不到阿莉的代码 |
[40:43] | or anything like it on the ark. | 或者任何类似的东西 |
[40:45] | You were sure. | 你确定 |
[40:46] | I remain certain that Becca went into space. | 我确定贝卡去了太空 |
[40:48] | Unfortunately, it appears that she wasn’t | 不幸的是 看起来她不在 |
[40:50] | on any of the 12 stations that made up the ark. | 组成方舟的十二个空间站里的任何一个 |
[40:55] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[40:56] | I know how important it is to you to find that AI. | 我明白找到那个人工智能对你有多重要 |
[40:59] | 13. | 十三 |
[41:03] | 13? | 十三 |
[41:06] | The Ark was made up of 12 stations–that’s true– | 组成方舟是十二个空间站 没错 |
[41:10] | But there were supposed to be 13. | 但本应该有十三个 |
[41:12] | I didn’t find that on any of the data. | 我没在任何资料里看到过 |
[41:15] | That’s because it was scrubbed. | 因为它被抹去了 |
[41:17] | Blowing a space station out of the sky | 把一个空间站发射到地面 |
[41:19] | to get others to join | 以让其他空间站联合 |
[41:20] | isn’t exactly an inspirational unity day story. | 这种故事不适合在联合之后再讲 |
[41:25] | No. Hold on. Hold on. | 不 等一下 等一下 |
[41:25] | Wait, wait. Just listen to me, ok? Listen. | 等等 听我说 听我说 |
[41:30] | Tell me more. | 继续讲 |
[41:31] | I wish I could. | 我也希望我可以 |
[41:33] | All I know is that it happened… | 但我只知道有这件事发生… |
[41:38] | That is was called Polaris. | 它的名字叫波拉利斯 |