时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Her actions show us a promise for a new future. | 她的行为向我们展示了一个新的未来 |
[00:07] | Bellamy, it’s a trap! | 贝拉米 这是个陷阱 |
[00:16] | I’ve been looking for something for a long time. | 我找一样东西很久了 |
[00:18] | I believe that version two of my code | 我觉得我的代码的第二版本 |
[00:21] | is somewhe in the comter system of the Ark | 被存放在方舟计算机系统的某处 |
[00:23] | Why did there need to be a version two? | 为什么出了第二个版本 |
[00:25] | Was there something wrong with you? | 你出了什么问题吗 |
[00:25] | No. Nothingwas wrong with her. | 她没出什么问题 |
[00:27] | Listen to me, ok? | 求你听我说 |
[00:27] | I don’t know anything more about Clarke, all right? | 关于克拉克 我就知道这么多 |
[00:29] | Forget about Clarke. Tell me about this. | 先不谈克拉克 告诉我这是什么 |
[00:33] | I remain certain that Becca went into space. | 我确定贝卡去了太空 |
[00:35] | Unfounately, it appears tt she wasn’t on any of the 12 stations | 不幸的是 看起来她不在组成方舟的 |
[00:39] | that made up the ark. | 十二个空间站里的任何一个 |
[00:40] | But there were supposed to be 13. | 但本应该有十三个 |
[00:44] | – Tell me more. – I wish I could. | -继续讲 -我也希望我可以 |
[00:47] | All I know is that it happened… | 但我只知道有这件事发生… |
[00:49] | That is was called Polaris. | 它的名字叫波拉利斯 |
[00:52] | Stop! | 住手 |
[01:44] | Now you’ve had time to think, | 已经给你时间考虑了 |
[01:46] | shall we continue our conversation abou this? | 我们能继续聊这个了吗 |
[01:49] | I’ve already told you everything I know | 你前十次问我的时候 |
[01:51] | the first 10 times you asked me. | 我就已经都告诉你了 |
[01:53] | What you told me doesn’t make any sense. | 你告诉我的事完全说不通 |
[01:54] | How did a sky person come to be in possession | 我们最神圣的象征怎么会在 |
[01:57] | of our most holy symbol? | 一个天空人手上 |
[01:59] | Holy? It’s a corporate logo. | 神圣 这就是个公司商标 |
[02:05] | Wrong. | 错 |
[02:07] | This is the sacred symbol of the Commander | 这是我为其献上一切的司令的 |
[02:09] | to whom I’ve dedicad my life. | 神圣象征 |
[02:12] | Now, how did you get it? | 你是怎么拿到的 |
[02:14] | Again, Jaha gave it to me. | 我说过了 亚哈给的 |
[02:19] | This would be Chancellor Jaha. | 你是说亚哈法官 |
[02:22] | Yes. He told me it was the key to the City of Light | 没错 他说那是通往光之城的钥匙 |
[02:25] | and that if I swallowed it, | 只要我吞下去 |
[02:26] | the woman in red would take mthere. | 红裙女就会带我去 |
[02:28] | The woman who’s not a woman. | 那个不是女人的女人 |
[02:30] | Yeah. That’s right. | 没错 |
[02:31] | She’s a computer program, | 她是个电脑程序 |
[02:32] | but I get that’hard for you to grasp | 但考虑到你向一堆垃圾祈祷 |
[02:34] | considering you pray garbage, | 你可能很难理解 |
[02:36] | no offense, obviously. | 无意冒犯 |
[02:42] | Tell me more about this | 继续给我讲讲这个 |
[02:44] | computer program that ended the world. | 曾终结世界的电脑程序 |
[02:46] | Come on. I don’t have any details, ok? | 拜托 我也不知道任何细节 |
[02:49] | On the Ark, they just told us | 在方舟上 他们只告诉我们 |
[02:50] | it was countries, politics. | 都是国家战乱 政治斗争造成的 |
[02:54] | Big surprise, they we wrong. | 我也很吃惊他们居然说错了 |
[03:02] | Science log, day 128. | 科学日志 第128天 |
[03:05] | The A.I. basal control module continues to malfunction. | 人工智能的基础控制模块依旧不起作用 |
[03:12] | Twitching again. | 再刺激一次 |
[03:14] | I thought I had that under control. | 我还以为都解决了 |
[03:16] | The neural interface is the key to everything. | 神经接口是一切的关键 |
[03:18] | If we don’t crack that, then we might as well | 如果破解不了 我们就得 |
[03:20] | go back to the ALIE code and start again. | 重新从阿莉的代码开始了 |
[03:23] | We can always ask her. | 随时都可以问她 |
[03:26] | Becca, it’s emergency. | 贝卡 有急事 |
[03:27] | I need to talk to you right now. | 我要马上和你通话 |
[03:29] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操 曹操到 |
[03:30] | Becca, I need to talk to you. | 贝卡 我要马上和你通话 |
[03:33] | Becca, she got through the Black Ice encryption… | 贝卡 她突破黑冰加密了 |
[03:35] | Chris. Slow down. | 克里斯 慢点 |
[03:37] | I’m locking in the signal. | 我正在锁定信号 |
[03:42] | It’s AILE. She got out. | 阿莉逃出来了 |
[03:43] | She’s on the grid. She’s cracking systems. | 她进入网络了 正在破解系统 |
[03:46] | She just got through portal security | 她刚刚突破了奥马哈美国战略指挥部的 |
[03:48] | for StratCom in Omaha. | 门户安全协议 |
[03:50] | What is she doing? | 她想做什么 |
[03:51] | She’s hacking nucular launch codes. | 她正在破解核武器发射密码 |
[03:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:57] | “Too many people.” | “人太多了” |
[03:59] | Send ALIE’s poison pill virus through the web. | 上传毒杀阿莉的”毒丸”病毒 |
[04:02] | Do it now. Kill her. | 快点 杀了她 |
[04:04] | I did that 10 minutes ago. | 十分钟前我就上传了 |
[04:06] | She’s locked me out of everything. | 她堵住了我的一切上网途径 |
[04:08] | Chris, get to the lighthouse bunker. | 克里斯 快去灯塔的地堡 |
[04:10] | Do it now. | 现在就去 |
[04:13] | Doctors, there’s a situation on the ground. | 博士们 地球上出事了 |
[04:16] | 27 ICBMs have been launched from China. | 有27枚洲际弹道导弹从中国发射了 |
[04:20] | No one knows why, but it’s real. | 没人知道原因 但真真切切发射了 |
[04:23] | They’re headed for the United States. | 目标都是美国 |
[04:28] | Open the window. | 打开窗户 |
[04:35] | I’ve told the crew to contact their families. | 我已经让空间站的人去联系家人了 |
[04:37] | If there’s anyone you need to talk to– | 如果你想和谁联系的话… |
[04:49] | Commander, we finally got a hold of your wife. | 指挥官 我们终于接通了你妻子的电话 |
[04:52] | I’m here. Patch her through. | 我在 把电话接进来 |
[04:54] | – Cole? – Emily? | -科尔 -艾米丽 |
[04:56] | – I’m here. – Oh, thank god. Is Sarah with you? | -我在 -谢天谢地 莎拉在你身边吗 |
[04:58] | She’s here, too. Is it true, what they’re saying on the news? | 她也在 新闻里说的是真的吗 |
[05:01] | Yes, it’s true. | 是真的 |
[05:03] | Hey, can you put her on the phone with us? | 你能叫她一起听电话吗 |
[05:06] | I want her to hear my voice. Please. | 我想让她听见我的声音 |
[05:08] | Yes. Here she is. | 好的 她在这 |
[05:12] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[05:12] | Hey, baby girl. | 小宝贝 |
[05:14] | Poppy got me a bike. | 爷爷给我买了辆自行车 |
[05:15] | Can you teach me how to ride it? | 你能教我骑吗 |
[05:17] | Of course. I’ll teach you to ride it as soon as we– | 当然 我会教你骑车 只要我们… |
[05:22] | Signal lost. | 信号丢失 |
[05:36] | What have I done? | 我到底做了什么 |
[06:42] | We gather here on this Ascension Day | 我们在升天日聚在这里 |
[06:44] | to honor the commanders that came before me, | 是为了缅怀在我之前的司令们 |
[06:48] | those who live on within me | 他们将精神传承到我的身上 |
[06:51] | as I will live on within one of you. | 我同样也会将精神传承给你们中的一员 |
[07:03] | Titus, what is this? | 泰特斯 这是做什么 |
[07:07] | Something you need to hear, Heda. | 一些你需要知道的事 赫达 |
[07:16] | Octavia? | 奥克塔维亚 |
[07:32] | 你解释一下 为什么把天空人 奥克塔维亚当做囚犯 | |
[07:49] | What crimes? What happend? | 什么罪行 发生了什么 |
[07:53] | Skaikru attacked their village. | 天空人攻击了他们的村庄 |
[07:56] | Because their warriors were lost when your people | 你的同伴对我们派去保护你们的军队进行屠杀 |
[07:59] | massacred the army we had sent to protect you, | 战士们因此而丧生 |
[08:03] | their village was defenseless. | 他们的村庄毫无还手之力 |
[08:23] | How dare you bring this to me on Ascension Day? | 你怎么敢在升天日给我引发事端 |
[08:26] | I did not bring this here, Heda. | 引发事端的并不是我 赫达 |
[08:30] | You did. | 是你 |
[08:31] | Against my advice, you made Skaikru the 13th clan. | 无视我的建议 你将天空人划为第十三部落 |
[08:34] | They rejtct this, murdering hundreds of your people | 他们拒绝接受 屠杀了你数百名同伴 |
[08:38] | and yet on the very field where they died, | 他们现在还曝尸在他们丧命的地方 |
[08:40] | you decided to forgive the killers, | 你却决定原谅那群凶手 |
[08:42] | but his provocation is proof. | 但是他的这次冒犯就是证据 |
[08:44] | Bloo must not have blood has failed. | 血债不必血偿已经说不通了 |
[08:47] | All that can stop this now is war. | 现在能阻止这件事的只有战争 |
[08:53] | Clarke? | 克拉克 |
[08:54] | Clarke’s opinion in this matter is not exactly unbiased. | 克拉克对于这件事的立场并非毫无偏袒 |
[09:00] | Titus is right. | 泰特斯说得对 |
[09:02] | I would do anything to save my people. | 我会做一切事来保护我的同伴 |
[09:04] | You know that, but I know them. | 你知道的 但是我了解他们 |
[09:09] | Not everyone agrees with Chancellor Pike. | 并不是所有人都认同派克法官 |
[09:11] | Kane doesn’t. Octavia doesn’t. | 凯恩不是 奥克塔维亚不是 |
[09:13] | Your people did not vote for Kane. | 你的同伴并没有选凯恩 |
[09:15] | Some of them did. | 有些人是支持他的 |
[09:17] | We need to get them time to see that | 我们需要给他们些时间让他们认识到 |
[09:18] | they made the wrong choice and fix it. | 他们做了错误的选择并进行补救 |
[09:23] | And you believe your people take him out themselves. | 你认为你的同伴会自己把他拉下马 |
[09:28] | If they don’t, if instead they use this time | 如果他们没这么做 反而利用这个时间 |
[09:31] | to plan their next attack, | 去计划下一次袭击怎么办 |
[09:33] | we must act now, Heda. | 我们必须立刻采取行动 赫达 |
[09:36] | Make an example of the 13th clan. | 惩罚第十三个部落以儆效尤 |
[09:39] | Show the other 12 what happens when they defy you. | 把反抗你的后果展示给其他十二个部落看 |
[09:40] | You got them back when you killed the Ice Queen, | 你杀死冰女王后赢回了他们的支持 |
[09:42] | but the coalition is still fragile. | 但是联盟仍然不牢靠 |
[09:44] | If you don’t act now– | 如果你现在不行动 |
[09:51] | Today I call upon the armies of the 12 clans | 今天我将召集十二个部落的军队 |
[09:54] | to march on Arkadia. | 向方舟领地进军 |
[10:00] | Not to attack, but to contain. | 不是为了袭击 而是去遏制他们 |
[10:07] | We will blockade the 13th clan. | 我们将封锁第十三部落 |
[10:09] | We will keep them from the lands the lands they wish to possess. | 我们将把他们困在他们想要占领的区域 |
[10:13] | We will give them time to take out their leaders from within. | 我们将给他们时间让他们自己废除领袖 |
[10:19] | Once they rise up against them, | 如果他们决定反抗他 |
[10:21] | then we will welcome them back as one of us. | 那我们将欢迎他们重新加入我们 |
[10:31] | You heard the commander. Send riders. | 你们听见司令说的了 派出信使 |
[10:34] | Tell you armies to set up a buffer zone around Arkadia | 命令你们的军队围绕方舟领地建造一个缓冲区 |
[10:37] | 5 miles should be enough to keep them away from our villages. | 八公里应该足够让他们远离我们的村庄了 |
[10:41] | What are their orders, Heda? | 对他们有什么指令 赫达 |
[10:51] | Any Skaikru caught across t line | 任何穿过缓冲区的天空人 |
[10:53] | will be subjected to a kill order. | 将被处死 |
[10:57] | Heda, I do not understand. | 赫达 我不明白 |
[11:00] | How is this vengeance | 这样怎么能复仇 |
[11:01] | Is not vengeance, my brother. | 这不是复仇 我的兄弟 |
[11:04] | It is justice. | 这是正义 |
[11:05] | Skairu killed my sons. And my brother and my wife. | 天空人杀了我的儿子 还有我的兄弟和妻子 |
[11:10] | If the spirit of the commander will not protect us, | 如果司令的精神不能保护我们 |
[11:13] | then what will? | 那还能指望什么呢 |
[11:14] | You mind yourself, Semet. | 管好你的嘴 赛门特 |
[11:43] | Blood must have blood. | 血债必须血偿 |
[12:26] | This will do. | 这应该有用 |
[12:35] | “Polis | 波利斯 |
[12:50] | Polaris.” | 波拉利斯 |
[13:39] | Step away from your instruments right now. | 立刻离开你的器械 |
[13:41] | I own this space station, Commander. | 这间太空站属于我 指挥官 |
[13:43] | You don’t give me orders. | 你不能给我下命令 |
[13:45] | I do know that I kown the nature of your research. | 我知道 我还知道你实验的性质 |
[13:51] | You told him? | 你告诉他的 |
[13:52] | The people of the Ark deserve to know | 在我们加入方舟前 |
[13:54] | what we’re working on before we bring it on board | 理应告诉方舟上的人 我们在研究什么 |
[13:56] | Today is Unity Day. | 今天是联合日 |
[13:58] | Listen to your asistant, doc. | 听你助手的 博士 |
[13:59] | Ok. No. Please just | 好 请你不要 |
[14:01] | – stay out of this, Commander. – Stay out of this? | -插手 指挥官 -不要插手 |
[14:03] | For two years, I’ve done everything humanly possible | 两年来 我尽自己全力 |
[14:05] | to keep this boat alive, | 让这这间空间站运转 |
[14:06] | and now I find out | 现在我发现 |
[14:08] | that not only did an artificial inteigence | 不仅是你设计的人工智能 |
[14:10] | that you designed end the world | 毁了全世界 |
[14:11] | but you’re still working on it. | 但是你依旧在研究它 |
[14:14] | Listen to me doctor, and listen good. | 你给我听好了 博士 |
[14:17] | We’re set to begin docking maneuver in two hours, | 我们两个小时之后准备进行对接计划 |
[14:20] | 13 space stations becoming one, | 十三个太空站合并为一个 |
[14:22] | possibly the greatest feat to engineering in human history, | 可能是人类历史上最伟大的工程 |
[14:24] | all designed to ride out the nightmare that you created. | 都是被设计用来抵挡你创造的梦魇 |
[14:28] | I understand the stakes, Commander. | 我理解其中利害关系 指挥官 |
[14:30] | – Do you? – Yes. | -你明白 -是的 |
[14:31] | Good. Then you’ll understand why | 很好 那么你就会明白为什么 |
[14:33] | there’no way in hell I’m giving a potentially genocidal A.I. | 我不会让一个有灭绝种族倾向的人工智能 |
[14:37] | access to what’s left of the human race. | 接触到仅存的人类 |
[14:38] | I agree with him. | 我同意 |
[14:40] | We can’t join the Ark until at thing is– | 我们在加入方舟之前 要先把那东西… |
[14:42] | That thing is what will save us. | 那东西能救我们 |
[14:48] | Alie 1 didn’t understand | 阿莉一代不明白 |
[14:50] | what meant to be human, yes. | 什么是人类 |
[14:52] | But Alie 2 will. | 但是阿莉二代会懂 |
[14:54] | It’s designed to interface with humanity on a biological level. | 她的设计是为了在生物水平上实现与人的交互传感 |
[14:58] | It will understand the value of life | 通过与我们一起生活 |
[15:00] | by coexisting with us. | 她会理解生命的价值 |
[15:04] | Ok, commander. Let ask you this. | 指挥官 我问你 |
[15:07] | Do you honestly believe that there are smart people | 你真的相信这十三个太空站中 |
[15:10] | on these 13 stations to save us | 会有聪明人能拯救大家吗 |
[15:13] | that their calculations are right | 他们能准确计算 |
[15:15] | that there’s enough air to last two centuries, | 确保我们会有足够的氧气和食物 |
[15:19] | enough food? | 让人类活到两百年后吗 |
[15:21] | Alie 2 will run all the possibilities. | 阿莉二代会计算所有的可能性 |
[15:23] | She’ll see the mistakes before we ever make them. | 她会在我们犯下错误之前就发现它们 |
[15:27] | It will know our wants and needs | 她会知道我们的需求 |
[15:28] | because they’re its wants and needs. | 因为这就是她的的需求 |
[15:33] | The code is in the crystal matrix. | 代码就在那个晶体中 |
[15:36] | No. No. No. Please. Please. | 别别 求求你 |
[15:41] | Kiling it is killing us. | 毁了它就是在毁灭人类啊 |
[15:45] | We will need the prototypes | 我们也要把它的雏形 |
[15:47] | and the system’s hard drives, too. | 和系统的硬件驱动器拿走 |
[15:49] | Gather it up. | 都收拾起来 |
[15:51] | I’ll be right back with something to float it in. | 我一会拿销毁它的容器回来 |
[15:58] | Get the hell out of my lab. | 滚出我的实验室 |
[16:01] | – Becca, come on. – Get out! | -贝卡 别这样 -滚 |
[16:06] | Joining the Ark is our last hope. | 加入方舟是我们最后的希望 |
[16:09] | You can’t stop this. | 这是你无法阻止的 |
[16:11] | Listen, Becca. Becca, what are you doing? | 听我说 贝卡 贝卡 你在做什么 |
[16:14] | Security protocol initiated. | 安全预案启动 |
[16:17] | Door sealed. | 封闭舱门 |
[16:18] | Override clearance activated. | 手动飞行模式启动 |
[16:39] | No wonder you wanted to stay. | 怪不得你想要留下 |
[16:41] | Stop. You know why I’m here. | 闭嘴 你知道我为什么在这里 |
[16:49] | – Are you ok? – Yeah, fine. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[16:51] | I saw Indra the crowd. | 我在人群里看到了因陀罗 |
[16:54] | Why wasn’t she with Lexa? | 她为什么没和莱克萨在一起 |
[16:55] | Indra’s not doing so well, Octavia. | 奥克塔维亚 因陀罗过得不太好 |
[17:00] | We can’t deal with that right now. | 我们暂时不能处理这件事 |
[17:01] | So what do we do? | 那我们要做什么 |
[17:06] | I have to talk to Lexa. | 我需要去找莱克萨 |
[17:07] | You just did that | 你刚刚做过了 |
[17:08] | and came out with a kill orde on all of us. | 还带回来一份要杀死我们全部的击杀令 |
[17:12] | That’s the second time that she let us all to die. | 这是第二次她放任我们被杀 |
[17:15] | The 12 clans want war. You know that. | 十二部落的人想要战争 你知道的 |
[17:19] | Lexa’s just trying not wipe us out. | 莱克萨只是想不杀光我们 |
[17:21] | Why am I not surprised that you’re still defending her? | 为什么我并没有因你仍在为她辩护而感到惊讶 |
[17:25] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会尽力 |
[17:27] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[17:34] | Yeah, right. | 才不要 |
[17:49] | Someone tried to kill you today. | 今天有人想杀你 |
[17:52] | How are you this calm? | 你怎么这么镇定 |
[17:57] | You’re angry about the kill order. | 你不爽我下了那道击杀令吗 |
[18:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:02] | How else would you have me enforce a blockade? | 除了执行封锁 你觉得我还有别的法子吗 |
[18:08] | So when we have to leave? | 我们需要什么时候离开 |
[18:16] | We may be drawing line, | 我们或许是画下了界限 |
[18:17] | but who’s to say | 但是谁说过 |
[18:20] | you can’t choose to stay on this side of it? | 你不能选择在线的另一边生活 |
[18:28] | I know someone who might. | 有一个人可以 |
[18:37] | Wanheda. | 瓦黑达 |
[18:39] | Blockade goes into effect at dawn, | 封闭将在黎明时生效 |
[18:40] | I’ve made arrangement for you | 我已安排好 |
[18:41] | to take one of our fastest horses. | 你可以骑我们最快的马返回 |
[18:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:45] | Actually I’ve asked Clarke to stay as my guest. | 其实我已请求克拉克留下做客了 |
[18:50] | Clarke, will you excuse us ? | 克拉克 请让我们单独说两句 |
[19:08] | On this sacred day, I beg you | 在这神圣的日子里 我求你 |
[19:11] | to remember my teachings. | 不要忘记我对你的教诲 |
[19:16] | Love is weakness. | 爱是个弱点 |
[19:19] | To be commander is to be alone. | 当司令注定要孤独 |
[19:21] | I will not hear this again. | 我不要再听这些 |
[19:23] | Yes, you will. | 你一定要听 |
[19:25] | Your feengs for Clarke put both of you in danger. | 你对克拉克的感情使你们都身陷危险 |
[19:29] | Your kill order must be fully enforced. | 你的击杀令一定会全面落实 |
[19:32] | If you care for Clarke, you will send her home. | 如果你在乎克拉克 就把她送回家 |
[19:34] | and it’s the only way that you’ll be safe. | 这是确保你们安全的唯一做法 |
[19:38] | Don’t make her pay the price for your mistake as Costia did. | 别让她和科斯提娅一样为你的错误付出代价 |
[19:45] | My mistakes? | 我的错误 |
[19:47] | Azgeda cut off Costia’s head | 阿兹哥达把科斯提娅的头砍下 |
[19:50] | and delivered it to my bed. | 送到了我的床上 |
[19:53] | And still I let them into my alliance. | 即使如此 我还接纳他们加入联盟 |
[19:56] | I’m more than cable of separating feelings from duty. | 我完全可以把情感与公事区分开 |
[20:03] | I’m sorry Lexa. I didn’mean to offend you. | 抱歉 莱克萨 我无意冒犯你 |
[20:06] | Yes, you did. | 你是有意的 |
[20:09] | But you also mean well. | 但你是出于好意 |
[20:12] | And I know that, teacher. | 我也知道 老师 |
[20:18] | May I make arrangements for Clarke’s departure? | 需要我为克拉克的离开作安排吗 |
[20:21] | That’s up to Clarke. | 这取决于克拉克 |
[20:24] | I know where you stand, Titus. | 我知道你站在哪边 泰特斯 |
[20:51] | Your are wasting your time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[21:00] | Go away. | 走开 |
[21:03] | I need the woman I served as second. | 我需要那个收我做副手的女人 |
[21:06] | I need the warrior who taught me to be who I am. | 我需要那个教我做自己的勇士 |
[21:08] | I said, get out of here. | 我说了 快走开 |
[21:10] | Sky girl. | 天空女孩 |
[21:12] | Indra, please. | 因陀罗 求你了 |
[21:13] | I’m going back to fight my own people, | 我要回去和对抗我自己的人 |
[21:14] | the people who did this to you. | 那些把你弄成这样的人 |
[21:17] | I’ll fight my own brother If I have to, | 如果必要的话 我还要对抗我哥哥 |
[21:19] | but I can’t do it alone. | 但我一个人做不到 |
[21:21] | One word from you, and trikru will… | 你一句话 部落人就会… |
[21:27] | You see? | 看到了吗 |
[21:29] | Even someone as slow and as weak as you | 即使是像你这样又慢又弱的人 |
[21:32] | can put me on my back. | 都能把我按倒 |
[21:35] | I should have die on that field. | 我本该死在那里 |
[21:39] | We all die. | 我们都会死 |
[21:41] | You can either do that here, | 你可以继续这样 |
[21:43] | feeling sorry for yourself, | 自暴自弃 |
[21:45] | or you come back with me and get your revenge. | 或者你可以跟我去报仇 |
[21:54] | The choice is yours. | 你自己决定 |
[22:40] | No. | 不 |
[22:42] | I’ll tell you what you want to know about the chip, ok, please. | 我会告诉你关于芯片的事 求你了 |
[22:46] | It has something to do with Polaris, right. | 它和波拉利斯有关 对吧 |
[22:48] | It’s the space station I can show you. | 它是空间站 我能证明给你看 |
[22:52] | Please. I could show you, please. | 求你了 我能向你证明 求你了 |
[23:15] | I’m guessing you think it’s “Polis” | 我猜你们觉得这是波利斯 |
[23:18] | because the “A” and the “R,” they burned off during re-entry. | 是因为”拉”字在返程中被烧掉了 |
[23:20] | You see? Ok. You see that? | 看见没 看见了吗 |
[23:26] | All I see is a man who’d say anything not to die. | 我只看到一个为了活下去信口雌黄的家伙 |
[23:29] | That may be true, but so is this. | 你说得没错 但这也是真的 |
[23:32] | Polaris, that’s part of our story too. | 波拉利斯 这和我们的故事有关 |
[23:35] | It was our 13th station. | 它原来是我们的第十三空间站 |
[23:37] | My faith has got nothing to do with yours. | 我的信仰与你们的信仰无关 |
[23:41] | Trust me, I have no faith. | 相信我 我没有信仰 |
[23:45] | But look. I can prove it to you. | 但是请看 我能向你证明 |
[23:50] | The end of the world. | 世界末日 |
[23:52] | The mushroom cloud. | 蘑菇云 |
[23:54] | That’s why we had to stay in space. | 所以我们才要待在太空 |
[23:55] | You guys call us skaikru, right? | 你们称我们天空人 对吧 |
[23:58] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[24:01] | Polaris, as the story goes, | 据说波拉利斯 |
[24:03] | was the only station that would’t join skaikru, | 它是唯一不愿加入我们的空间站 |
[24:05] | so they blew it up. | 于是他们把它炸了 |
[24:07] | That’s a novel concept. Continue. | 你说得真有趣 继续 |
[24:11] | Anyway, I’m thinking that maybe this person, | 随你怎么说 我觉得也许这个女人 |
[24:13] | she somehow got out in time. | 她及时逃了出来 |
[24:15] | Becaus-look– here she is again. | 因为你看 这里她又出现了 |
[24:18] | She’s there surrounded by all those — | 她被那些人围着 |
[24:20] | I don’t know uh, I don’really know what those are. | 我不知道那些人是谁 |
[24:22] | The first natblida. | 初代夜之血脉 |
[24:24] | Natblidas. And there–there she is, | 夜之血脉 她就在那 |
[24:26] | this woman who fell out of the sky, right? | 天空上掉下的女人 对吧 |
[24:28] | I mean, that’s–that’s just like us. | 我的意思是 和我们一样 |
[24:32] | Nothing like you. | 和你们一点都不一样 |
[24:44] | Becca, I need you to listen to me. | 贝卡 听我说 |
[24:49] | I just received an emergency message | 我刚从美国空间站 |
[24:51] | from the American Station. | 收到紧急通知 |
[24:53] | Both the Russian and Chinese are threatening to stop | 俄国人和中国人都威胁要 |
[24:56] | docking maneuvers because we have… | 停止对接 因为我们… |
[25:01] | Becca, are you listening to me? | 贝卡 你在听我说吗 |
[25:08] | Alpha station is threatening to open fire | 如果我们六十秒内不回到轨道 |
[25:11] | if we don’t get back in line in the next 60 seconds. | 阿尔法站就要对我们开火 |
[25:14] | They will make an example of us. | 他们会拿我们杀鸡儆猴 |
[25:17] | Commander, if you don’t want them to fire, | 指挥官 如果你不想让他们开火 |
[25:20] | then begin the new verse. | 那就让我继续研究 |
[25:22] | We’ve been through this. | 我们说过这个了 |
[25:23] | The moment we dock, | 一旦我们对接 |
[25:24] | your A.I. infects the other twelve stations. | 其他的十二个空间站都会被你的人工智能所害 |
[25:26] | That’s not going to happen. | 不能让这种事发生 |
[25:28] | One way or another, that thing dies today. | 无论如何 这东西今天必须销毁 |
[25:31] | Now open the damn door so we can float this thing | 现在快开门 好让我们抛掉它 |
[25:34] | and get on with saving the human race. | 继续拯救人类的事业 |
[25:37] | I am saving the human race. | 我就是在拯救人类 |
[25:39] | Becca, please. What are you doing? | 贝卡 拜托 你在干什么 |
[25:42] | I know you want penance for what Alie did, | 我知道你想为阿莉犯下的事情赎罪 |
[25:45] | but this is not the way to get it. | 但这不是正确的办法 |
[25:49] | You’re right. I do have lot to make up for. | 说得对 我有很多要弥补 |
[25:55] | Let me save us. | 让我来拯救我们吧 |
[25:57] | Polaris, this is Alpha Station. | 波拉利斯 这里是阿尔法站 |
[25:59] | Last warning — you have 20 seconds to comply, | 最后警告 你们有二十秒来服从命令 |
[26:02] | or you will be fired upon. | 否则我们就开火了 |
[26:05] | Tell Commander Macadams to start the maneuvers. | 让麦克亚当斯指挥官开始对接 |
[26:09] | This is his call… | 这是他的决定 |
[26:12] | not mine. | 不是我 |
[26:13] | 10 seconds, Polaris. Begin the maneuvers. | 还有十秒 波拉利斯 开始对接 |
[26:16] | Becca, you already have the blood of billions on you hands. | 贝卡 你已经夺走了数十亿人的生命 |
[26:19] | Is it worth risking the rest of us | 难道要拿我们剩下的人的生命来冒险 |
[26:21] | just to prove you’re right? | 只为了证明自己是对的吗 |
[26:23] | – I’m sorry. – 7… | -对不起 -倒数七秒 |
[26:26] | This is not what I wanted. | 这并非我所愿 |
[26:28] | 6, 5, 4… | 六 五 四 |
[26:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[26:33] | She’s taking the pod. | 她要乘逃生舱 |
[26:35] | As soon as it’s away, initiate maneuvers. | 等逃生舱一离开 就启动对接 |
[26:37] | 2… | 二 |
[26:39] | The pod’s away, sir. | 逃生舱已离开 先生 |
[26:40] | Alpha station, this is Polaris. | 阿尔法站 这里是波拉利斯 |
[26:42] | We’re commanding docking maneuvers. | 我们已下令开始对接 |
[26:43] | Negative, Porlaris. | 驳回 波拉利斯 |
[26:45] | If we’re gonna survive up her extreme measures it’ll be required. | 在她的极端行为下 我们必须自卫 |
[26:48] | Let it be a lesson to all federation stations. | 你们给其他联邦空间站示范一下吧 |
[26:53] | God bless your souls. | 愿上帝保佑你们的灵魂 |
[26:55] | May god help ours. | 也愿上帝帮助我们 |
[27:28] | She told you you can stay, didn’t she? | 她说你可以留下 是吗 |
[27:32] | What did you say? | 你怎么回答的 |
[27:35] | Nothing. | 没说什么 |
[27:37] | Clarke, we both know that Pike won’t obey the blockade. | 克拉克 我们都知道派克不会接受封锁 |
[27:40] | We need to stop him before more of our people get killed. | 我们必须在更多同伴被杀之前阻止他 |
[27:44] | What if I can do more for them by just staying here? | 也许我留在这里可以帮他们更多呢 |
[27:46] | You can’t, Clarke. | 你不能 克拉克 |
[27:50] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间了 |
[27:57] | Look. We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[28:02] | The kill order goes into effect at dawn. | 击杀令黎明时就会生效 |
[28:07] | You have an hour to say your goodbyes. | 你有一个小时道别 |
[28:20] | If you’re not there, | 如果你没到 |
[28:23] | you’re not the person I thought you were. | 我就看错你了 |
[28:52] | When do you leave? | 你们什么时候走 |
[28:56] | Now. | 现在 |
[29:05] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t be. | -对不起 -不用道歉 |
[29:08] | You have to go back. They’re your people. | 你必须回去 他们是你的同伴 |
[29:13] | That’why I — | 所以我才… |
[29:18] | That’s why you’re you. | 所以你才是你 |
[29:25] | Maybe someday you and I will owe nothing more to our people. | 也许某天我们能对我们的同伴不再有任何亏欠 |
[29:32] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[29:43] | May we meet again. | 愿我们重逢 |
[30:44] | If Octavia and I are gonna get | 如果奥克塔维亚和我 |
[30:46] | behind the blockade by dawn… | 要在黎明前到达封锁线后 |
[30:57] | This is beautiful. | 这个好漂亮 |
[30:59] | I got it on my Ascension Day, | 我在升天日那天纹上的 |
[31:03] | a circle for every natblida that died, | 每个圈代表一位死去的夜之血脉 |
[31:06] | when the commander chose me. | 当时司令选择了我 |
[31:08] | 7 circles. | 七个圈 |
[31:11] | I thought you said there were 9 novitiates at your conclave. | 我记得你说你上任前有九个候选人 |
[31:14] | There were. | 确实有九个 |
[31:18] | What happened to Number 8? | 那第八人去哪了 |
[31:26] | Can we talk about something else? | 我们能说点别的吗 |
[31:30] | We don’t have to talk at all. | 我们什么都不用说 |
[31:58] | Murphy? | 墨菲 |
[32:03] | He’s a liar. | 他是个骗子 |
[32:07] | What did you do to my friend? | 你对我的朋友做了什么 |
[32:09] | Your friend was caught stealing from people on their way | 你的朋友从去波利斯市场的人们那 |
[32:12] | to the Polis market. | 偷东西被抓住了 |
[32:14] | Hey, you’re okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:15] | Please don’t do that. | 请别那么做 |
[32:22] | Titus, what is this about? | 泰特斯 这是怎么回事 |
[32:24] | I’m sorry it had to come to this, Clarke. | 很抱歉 非此不可了 克拉克 |
[32:26] | Truly I am. | 真的 |
[32:27] | Ok. I’m leaving right now. Octavia’s waitng for me. | 好 我马上就走 奥克塔维亚在等我 |
[32:30] | Just let me take Murphy, and we’ll go. | 我只要带上墨菲 马上就走 |
[32:32] | Wish I could. | 我也想 |
[32:34] | Lexa will never execute her duty while you live. | 但只要你活着 莱克萨就不会履行她的职责 |
[32:37] | Titus, think. She’s gonna know it was you. | 泰特斯 你想一想 她会知道是你做的 |
[32:39] | She’ll think it was him, | 她会觉得是他做的 |
[32:41] | Skaikru weapon in the hands of a Skaikru thief. | 手里拿着天空人的武器的天空人的小偷 |
[32:44] | She might even be angry enough to declare war! | 她甚至会愤怒到宣战 |
[32:53] | Lexa. | 莱克萨 |
[33:00] | Heda… | 赫达 |
[33:05] | No. No | 不 不 |
[33:10] | Help me get her to the bed. | 帮我把她抱到床上 |
[33:16] | What have I done? | 我到底做了什么 |
[33:18] | I need something to stop the bleeding. | 我需要止血的东西 |
[33:21] | You’ll be ok. Just lie still, ok? | 你会没事的 躺着别动 |
[33:22] | Lie still. | 躺着别动 |
[33:25] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[33:29] | You’re gonna be fine. Just stay still. | 你不会有事的 坚持住 |
[33:51] | She’s losing too much blood. | 她流了太多血 |
[33:55] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[34:05] | What the hell is that? | 这究竟是什么 |
[34:08] | Titus, what are you doing? | 泰特斯 你要做什么 |
[34:15] | I will fix you. Just stay with me. | 我会治好你的 坚持住 |
[34:19] | Oh, no. Get away from her. | 不 离她远一点 |
[34:25] | Forgive me, heda. | 原谅我 赫达 |
[34:58] | Hey, Heda, don’t you dare give up. | 赫达 你不准放弃 |
[35:02] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[35:05] | My spirit will live on. | 我的灵魂常在 |
[35:08] | No. I’m not letting you die. | 不 我不准你死 |
[35:13] | There’s nothing you can do now. | 你现在也无能为力 |
[35:18] | The next commander will protect you. | 下一任司令会保护你 |
[35:21] | I don’t want the next commander. | 我不要下一任司令 |
[35:28] | I want you. | 我要你 |
[35:48] | Okteivia kom skaikru. | 天空人奥克塔维亚 |
[36:17] | I’m ready, Heda. | 我准备好了 赫达 |
[36:33] | Clarke… | 克拉克 |
[36:34] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[36:41] | No. No. I won’t accept that. | 不 不 我不答应 |
[36:48] | You were right, Clarke. | 你是对的 克拉克 |
[36:53] | Life is about more than just surviving. | 人生不只是活下去 |
[37:10] | In peace may you leave the shore. | 愿你在平静中离开此岸 |
[37:16] | In love may you find the next. | 在爱中一路前行 |
[37:22] | Safe passage on your travels… | 旅程一帆风顺 |
[37:27] | until our final journey to the ground. | 直至我们最终到达彼岸 |
[37:31] | May we meet again. | 愿我们能重逢 |
[38:16] | I must complete the ritual. | 我得完成仪式 |
[38:21] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[38:22] | The commander’spirit must be passed on. | 司令的灵魂得继续传承下去 |
[38:26] | This is my purpose. | 这是我的使命 |
[38:30] | You must allow me to complete the task. | 请让我完成它 |
[38:34] | It is what the commander wanted. | 这也是司令的愿望 |
[38:39] | – Come on. We should go. Ok? – No. | -来 我们该走了 -不 |
[38:58] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[39:07] | The sacred symbol. | 神圣的符号 |
[39:21] | Suit breach. Suit breach. | 防护服泄露 防护服泄露 |
[39:24] | Suit breach. Suit breach. | 防护服泄露 防护服泄露 |
[39:28] | Suit breach. | 防护服泄露 |
[39:31] | Radiation level- critical. | 辐射水平 临界 |
[39:34] | Radiation level- critical. | 辐射水平 临界 |
[40:00] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[40:19] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[40:31] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[40:35] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[40:55] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[41:00] | It’s an A.I. | 是人工智能 |
[41:03] | Wrong. | 错 |
[41:05] | It’the spirit of the commander. | 这是司令的灵魂 |
[41:39] | May her spirit choose wisely. | 愿她的灵魂做出明智的选择 |