时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Version two of my code | 我的代码的第二版本 |
[00:04] | isn’t on any of the 12 stations that made up the ark. | 不在组成方舟的十二个空间站里的任何一个 |
[00:07] | There was supposed to be 13. | 本应该有十三个 |
[00:09] | Is this where we’re going? | 我们要去这里吗 |
[00:10] | The people there are not a threat. | 那里的人不是威胁 |
[00:11] | We need that land. | 我们需要那片地 |
[00:13] | With the loss of mount weather’s resources, | 韦瑟山的资源越用越少 |
[00:15] | Arkadia will be starving in less than a year. | 方舟领地一年内就会粮食短缺 |
[00:17] | I’m here to warn you. | 我是来警告你们 |
[00:18] | They want your land, | 他们想要你们的领地 |
[00:20] | and they will kill all of you to get it. | 他们会为此杀光你们 |
[00:23] | We need to talk about your sister. | 我们要谈谈你妹妹的事 |
[00:25] | Someone in this camp is giving her information. | 营地里有人给她泄密 |
[00:27] | We both know who. | 你我心知肚明 |
[00:28] | Skaikru attacked their village. | 天空人攻击了他们的村庄 |
[00:30] | We will blockade the 13th clan. | 我们将封锁第十三部落 |
[00:32] | We will give them time to take out their leaders from within. | 我们将给他们时间让他们自己废除领袖 |
[00:36] | Any Skaikru caught across the line | 任何穿过缓冲区的天空人 |
[00:38] | will be subject to a kill order. | 将被处死 |
[00:52] | That’s a negative. | 无回应 |
[00:53] | Still no response from recon team B. No word. | 侦察B队仍无回应 毫无回应 |
[00:56] | Let me know if the status changes. | 一有消息立即通知我 |
[00:58] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[01:00] | And? | 怎么样 |
[01:01] | Sir, we lost contact with one of our recon teams. | 法官 我们与一队侦察兵失联了 |
[01:05] | There were 4 men. | 队内有四个人 |
[01:06] | 3 teams departed Arkadia at 0800 hours | 上午八点 三支队伍离开方舟领地 |
[01:09] | on routine patrol. | 例行巡逻 |
[01:10] | Each of them reported grounder contact | 三支队伍均报告了在不到1600米处 |
[01:13] | less than a mile outside of camp. | 与地表人有了接触 |
[01:16] | As per your orders, two teams retreated | 按照你的命令 两支队伍撤退了 |
[01:18] | and made it safely back inside the walls. | 并且安全回到营地 |
[01:21] | – Third? – Was forced to engage. | -第三支呢 -被迫交火 |
[01:23] | I believe they were attempting to secure | 我相信当时他们一定是极力 |
[01:25] | a defensive position when… | 保持防守状态的… |
[01:29] | They ceased transmissions. | 他们失联了 |
[01:34] | Grounders are close. | 地表人很近 |
[01:36] | Gathering from the north and west. | 从北方和西方汇聚过来 |
[01:39] | It appears they’re establishing a blockade. | 他们像是在建立封锁带 |
[01:42] | There’s no way through it. | 根本无法突破 |
[01:46] | Something’s changed. | 情况有变 |
[01:49] | Sir, you need to see this. | 法官 你得看看这个 |
[02:00] | What do they want? | 他们想干什么 |
[02:02] | They brought a message. | 他们来送信 |
[02:05] | I’ve seen this before. | 我之前见过 |
[02:15] | Open the gate. | 打开大门 |
[02:16] | Do what he says. | 照他说的做 |
[02:18] | Open the gate. | 打开大门 |
[02:35] | Talk. | 说吧 |
[02:36] | – We seek the one you call Pike. – Why? | -我们要找叫派克的人 -为什么 |
[02:40] | An army has fallen, blood soaking the earth | 军队陷落 血染大地 |
[02:42] | where he took their lives one by one. | 而他是罪魁祸首 |
[02:45] | Welcome to the war against Skaikru. | 这就是与天空人为敌的下场 |
[02:48] | Life was taken. We demand life in return. | 你们欠下的血债 我们要求血偿 |
[02:54] | My life? | 我的血吗 |
[02:56] | What are your terms, sir? | 你们的条件是什么 |
[03:00] | Come with us, and we walk away. | 跟我们走 我们就撤退 |
[03:03] | Walk away from what? | 从哪儿撤退 |
[03:05] | By other of the commander, you have been surrounded | 受司令之命 你们已被十二个部落的 |
[03:07] | by an army of the 12 clans. | 军队包围 |
[03:09] | In every direction, warriors wait to kill | 四面八方都是等待着 |
[03:11] | anyone who attempts to cross the blockade, | 捕杀想突破封锁之人的战士 |
[03:14] | To greet them as we greeted those | 就像我们今早对待 |
[03:16] | we caught outside your walls today. | 你们派出墙外的人一样 |
[03:23] | We left the bodies for the animals. | 我们把尸体留给野兽了 |
[03:24] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[03:27] | Let’s go. They won’t leave. | 走吧 他们不会走的 |
[03:29] | I have seen this before. | 我之前见过这种情况 |
[03:31] | The men who wore those uniforms | 穿这些制服的人 |
[03:32] | took a long time to die. | 痛苦了很久才死 |
[03:35] | Bellamy, fall back. That’s an order. | 贝拉米 回来 这是命令 |
[03:39] | If you do not give up your leader, | 如果你们不交出首领 |
[03:40] | you will all take a long time to die. | 也会经历痛苦而死 |
[03:44] | Bellamy– | 贝拉米 |
[03:44] | Choose the side that’s best for your people. | 做出对你的人民最有利的选择吧 |
[03:51] | I do that every day. | 我每天都在这么做 |
[03:59] | So far, nothing has changed my mind. | 我至今还没改变过主意 |
[04:00] | Shut the gate. Go. | 关门 快 |
[04:46] | Our lookouts confirm another 3 encampments | 瞭望员在那片山脉外 |
[04:48] | just over that ridge. | 又发现了三处营地 |
[04:50] | Well, they’re not hiding from us. | 他们没想瞒着我们 |
[04:51] | That’s for sure. | 这是肯定的了 |
[04:53] | How many days can we keep our population fed | 在不能派出打猎分队的情况下 |
[04:55] | without being able to send out hunting parties? | 我们的食物还能坚持几天 |
[04:58] | Food and water stores were already | 食物和水的储备 |
[05:00] | at less than 60%, | 已经不足六成了 |
[05:02] | now maybe a week before we go critical, | 现在的情况下 一周就会紧张 |
[05:05] | two if we start rationing immediately. | 现在开始限量分配或许能撑两周 |
[05:09] | Immediately it is. | 那就立刻限量 |
[05:11] | What about breaking the blockade? | 那突破封锁的事呢 |
[05:13] | After Bellamy’s theatrics this morning, | 贝拉米今早的举动过后 |
[05:15] | they’ll expect that. | 他们会有所防范 |
[05:17] | Regardless, we can’t engage the grounders | 更何况要是不先除内忧 |
[05:19] | until we’ve got our own people under control, | 根本没办法和地表人交火 |
[05:21] | and that starts with Kane. | 就从凯恩开始吧 |
[05:23] | I need you to suspend access to the prisoners, | 我要你禁止任何人与囚犯接触 |
[05:25] | no contact with anyone in camp. | 营地里任何人都不行 |
[05:27] | For all we know, they’ve been providing intel | 据我所知 有人一直将地表人村落的情报 |
[05:30] | on grounder villages to Kane… | 传递给凯恩 |
[05:31] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[05:33] | And I want you to take over | 我还希望你接管 |
[05:35] | coordination of camp surveillance. | 协调整个营地的监控 |
[05:37] | We’ll need new security protocols at all camp entrances. | 营地的所有入口都需要新的安全协议 |
[05:41] | Maybe, uh, changing critical passwords | 或许可以每十二小时 |
[05:44] | – every 12 hours. – Good. | -换一次重要密码 -很好 |
[05:46] | Coordinate with your mom | 配合你妈妈 |
[05:47] | but keep the circle tight. | 但不要对外声张 |
[05:49] | Then there’s the matter of campwide surveillance. | 然后就是营地的监控问题 |
[05:55] | You want us to spy on our people? | 你想让我们监视自己人 |
[06:00] | We can’t do what’s needed to defend this camp | 要是我的每个命令还没执行 |
[06:03] | if every order I give is leaked | 就被泄露出去 |
[06:05] | before it can be executed. | 我们就没法做保护营地的事 |
[06:08] | It’s an old saying, but it’s true– | 虽说这是老生常谈 但事实如此… |
[06:11] | The walls have ears, | 隔墙有耳 |
[06:15] | and we can’t afford any more assumptions | 我们没时间再继续猜测 |
[06:18] | about who’s a friend and who isn’t, | 谁是敌谁是友了 |
[06:20] | not your oldest acquaintance, | 不管是你的老朋友 |
[06:23] | not your husband, wife, or lover. | 还是你的丈夫 妻子或爱人 |
[06:26] | We’re fighting two wars now, and the more dangerous one | 我们面对着两场战争 营地内部这场仗 |
[06:29] | is here inside this camp. | 才是更为危险的 |
[06:31] | We can’t prove it yet, but Kane and his accomplices | 我们现在还没法证实 但是凯恩和他的同党 |
[06:35] | passed information to Octavia. | 把消息透露给奥克塔维亚 |
[06:37] | I know none of you signed up to investigate your neighbors, | 我知道你们加入不是为了调查你们的左邻右舍 |
[06:41] | but Monroe and Lacroix died because the traitors | 但是门罗和拉克鲁瓦之所以会死 |
[06:44] | in this camp sold them out to the grounders. | 就是因为营地中的叛徒把他们出卖给地表人 |
[06:48] | Whoever did that will be hunted down | 不管是谁干的 都别想逃脱制裁 |
[06:50] | and exposed for what they did to their own, | 他们对他们自己和我们所犯下的罪行 |
[06:53] | for what they did to us. | 终将大白于天下 |
[06:56] | Now you get whatever resources, | 现在你们要动用一切资源 |
[06:58] | whatever personnel you need | 利用一切人员 |
[07:01] | to make that happen. | 给我彻查清楚 |
[07:03] | Dismissed. | 散会 |
[07:07] | If they’re gonna play that game, we need to play it, too. | 如果他们要玩 我们就陪他们玩 |
[07:10] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[07:10] | We don’t meet here again, for starters. | 从我们以后不在这儿见面开始 |
[07:14] | We change our patterns, forget our habits. | 我们改变模式 摒弃旧习惯 |
[07:17] | Take a different route through camp each time we go out. | 每次我们从营地出来都走不同的路 |
[07:19] | Assume that there are eyes on us at all times. | 假定他们时刻监视着我们 |
[07:21] | Or we could just shock-lash Pike’s fascist ass | 或者我们可以把派克抓起来 |
[07:23] | and hand him to the grounders. | 把他交给地表人 |
[07:25] | That would be murder, not to mention treason, | 那是谋杀 更不用说还是叛国 |
[07:28] | and that’s not who we are. | 我们不是那样的人 |
[07:30] | Maybe it’s who we need to be. | 也许我们应该变成那种人 |
[07:42] | Not yet. | 还不到时候 |
[07:45] | All right. Then what’s the plan? | 好吧 那有什么计划 |
[07:50] | What do you mean, there’s no more alcohol? | 什么叫没有酒了 |
[07:51] | What kind of a bartender are you? | 你算哪门子酒保 |
[07:52] | First off, I’m not a bartender. | 首先 我不是酒保 |
[07:53] | You could say that again. | 随你怎么说 |
[07:55] | Second, according to Pike’s order, | 第二 根据派克的命令 |
[07:57] | all resources are to be rationed | 在地表人的封锁解除前 |
[07:59] | until the grounder blockade is lifted. | 所有资源都定额分配 |
[08:01] | That means food… | 那就是食物… |
[08:01] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[08:02] | and water. | 和水 |
[08:04] | We live next to a lake. | 我们就住在湖边 |
[08:05] | Which the grounders have poisoned. | 地表人下了毒 |
[08:08] | We’re filtering at the pump, | 我们在用水泵过滤 |
[08:09] | but that can’t keep up with demand, | 但那也打不了包票 |
[08:11] | So that means no alcohol. | 所以也就是说 没有酒了 |
[08:15] | How sure are you that the debris | 你有多少把握确认 |
[08:17] | from the 13th station fell into the ocean? | 第十三空间站残骸掉入海洋之中了 |
[08:19] | Alie and I ran the trajectories a thousand times, | 我和阿莉计算了上千遍坠落轨迹 |
[08:22] | literally a thousand times. | 真的有一千多遍 |
[08:24] | But what is the actual probability | 但你计算正确的可能性 |
[08:25] | that you’re right? | 有多大 |
[08:27] | Between 75% and 80%. | 七八成 |
[08:29] | Not good enough. Keep looking. | 还不够 继续找 |
[08:31] | I told you, this is as good as it gets. | 我跟你说了 这是最好的结果了 |
[08:34] | Then you need more resources. | 那你需要更多资源 |
[08:36] | How? | 怎么得到 |
[08:41] | We need to increase the population in the City of Light. | 我们需要增加光之城的人口 |
[08:44] | The more minds turned to the task, | 更多人的人加入这项任务 |
[08:45] | the more powerful Alie becomes | 阿莉就会更加强大 |
[08:48] | and the closer we get to finding that second A.I. | 我们就更有可能找到第二个人工智能 |
[08:52] | One problem–when Abby shut us down, | 有个问题 艾比叫停我们时 |
[08:54] | Pike confiscated our chip-maker. | 派克没收了我们的芯片制造机 |
[08:56] | Then we need to get it back. | 那我们就得拿回来 |
[08:58] | How? Who’s gonna be crazy enough to– | 怎么拿 谁会疯到… |
[08:59] | I don’t even need a whole bottle. | 我甚至都不用一整瓶 |
[09:00] | – Just give me a glass. – You got a problem, Jasper. | -给我一杯就行 -你有意见吗 贾斯珀 |
[09:03] | Float you, Sinclair. | 去你的 辛克莱 |
[09:18] | I need every crate checked, not just counted. | 我要你们检查所有子弹 而不是单纯清点 |
[09:21] | We need all the ammo we can scrounge. | 我们需要所有能搜刮到的弹药 |
[09:24] | Well, most of these crates are less than third capacity. | 很多子弹中的火药都不足三分之一 |
[09:30] | I don’t know what kind of outfit | 我真不知道格里芬法官当任时 |
[09:31] | Chancellor Griffin was running around here. | 都准备了什么装备 |
[09:35] | Kind that wasn’t planning on a war footing for life. | 不是为殊死战斗所准备的装备 |
[09:39] | A word? | 能聊两句吗 |
[09:46] | You don’t really believe you can make enough bullets | 你不会真的以为你的子弹足够 |
[09:48] | to stop all the grounders, do you? | 消灭所有地表人吧 |
[09:51] | I have to. | 我不得不这么认为 |
[09:55] | No. You need to turn yourself in | 不 你需要自首 |
[09:58] | and end this blockade. | 结束封锁 |
[09:59] | Is that why you’re here, to run this plan by me? | 所以你才过来吗 跟我说你的计划 |
[10:01] | I’m here because I have a responsibility | 我来是因为我有责任 |
[10:04] | to speak to you like someone who understands this world | 告诉你别人对这个世界的理解 |
[10:07] | in a way that you don’t. | 与你不同 |
[10:09] | The only way this doesn’t end with us dead | 只有你做出正确的选择 |
[10:11] | is you doing the right thing. | 才能保住我们的命 |
[10:13] | Like you all did the right thing | 就像你们交出那个叫芬的男孩 |
[10:14] | when you turned in that boy Finn? | 都是做了正确的事吗 |
[10:18] | You surrendered one of the young lives | 你拱手送上了你曾经发誓 |
[10:20] | you swore to protect, | 要守护的年轻生命 |
[10:22] | and the grounders did what they always do. | 而地表人的行径则不出我们所料 |
[10:24] | They betrayed you. | 他们背叛了你 |
[10:26] | There’s only one way for this war to end– | 要结束这场战争只有一个办法 |
[10:29] | We put the grounders down and keep them down | 我们打倒地表人 永远把他们踩在脚下 |
[10:31] | until they know better than to take | 直到他们明白根本不该 |
[10:34] | one more step in our direction. | 再靠近我们 |
[10:36] | You’ve become a dictator, Charles. | 你成了一个独裁者 查尔斯 |
[10:39] | You realize that, don’t you? | 你也发现了吧 |
[10:40] | I am the Chancellor. | 我是法官 |
[10:42] | I’m doing what’s necessary, nothing more, nothing less. | 我只是做我该做的事而已 别无其他 |
[10:45] | When this ends with our camp in ruins… | 当最后我们的营地被毁 |
[10:51] | You won’t be able to say no one told you | 你就没法说没人告诉过你 |
[10:53] | there was a better way out. | 还有更好的办法 |
[10:54] | No. When this ends with Arkadia victorious, | 不 当最后方舟领地大获全胜之时 |
[10:57] | you’ll only have yourself to blame for choosing the wrong side. | 你只能怪你自己站错了边 |
[11:13] | You said there’d be booze. | 你说会有酒 |
[11:14] | – I lied… – Oh, damn it. | -我撒谎了 -该死 |
[11:16] | But I brought you here to talk about something | 但我把你带来是要谈一些 |
[11:18] | you might find even more interesting– | 你可能觉得更有意思的事 |
[11:20] | the City of Light. | 光之城 |
[11:22] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[11:28] | I hear you have experience | 我听说你之前闯进过 |
[11:29] | breaking into offices of elected officials. | 行政官员的办公室 |
[11:31] | That I do. | 我是这样干过 |
[11:36] | Pike’s office. Chip-maker? | 派克的办公室 芯片制造机 |
[11:39] | You’ll need to distract the guards. | 你需要转移守卫的注意力 |
[11:41] | They know I’m with Jaha, | 他们知道我和亚哈是一伙的 |
[11:41] | but they think that you’re just a– | 但是他们会以为你只是个… |
[11:43] | Drunken idiot. I know. | 醉醺醺的蠢货 我知道 |
[11:46] | For what it’s worth, I think you’re more than that. | 无论真假 我觉得你可不止那点能耐 |
[11:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[11:50] | If we’re lucky enough to get to the door, | 如果我们有幸能到达那扇门 |
[11:52] | Pike’s changed his access code, | 派克改掉了他的入口密码 |
[11:54] | 5-digit numeric. | 是五位数字 |
[11:56] | That’s gonna have, like, a trillion different combinations. | 那大概会有 一万亿种不同的组合 |
[11:58] | A hundred million, but yeah. | 一亿种 但是是的 |
[12:00] | Who is gonna figure that out? | 谁来破解它呢 |
[12:02] | I was thinking you. | 我在考虑你 |
[12:06] | Well, we were just talking | 我们刚刚还在谈 |
[12:07] | about how I’m a drunken idiot. | 我是一个多么愚蠢的醉鬼 |
[12:08] | Pike put Monty in charge of internal surveillance. | 派克让蒙蒂来负责内部监督 |
[12:11] | My guess is, he’s got him in | 我猜他也要把他纳入 |
[12:12] | on electronic security, as well, | 电子安保系统中 |
[12:14] | which means we don’t have to crack pike’s password, | 这说明我们不需要破解派克的密码 |
[12:17] | just Monty’s, | 只需要破解蒙蒂的就行 |
[12:19] | and who knows more about Monty than you? | 还有谁比你更了解蒙蒂呢 |
[12:23] | Sounds like a terrible idea. | 听起来真是个坏主意 |
[12:26] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[12:30] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:35] | Hey, anyone followed? | 有人跟踪你吗 |
[12:36] | No. What about you? | 没有 你呢 |
[12:37] | No. No. I’m good. Any word from Octavia? | 没 我很好 有奥克塔维亚的消息吗 |
[12:39] | Been scanning different channels all morning. | 我一早上都在搜查各个频道 |
[12:41] | Nothing. I mean, either she’s out of range– | 什么都没搜到 她要么是在接收范围外… |
[12:43] | Or they already got her. | 要么他们已经抓住她了 |
[12:44] | Or she ran her battery down | 也可能她的电池没电了 |
[12:45] | or she needed the radio silence to run the blockade. | 或者她需要中断无线电发射好偷渡封锁线 |
[12:47] | There are a lot of reasons | 有非常多的原因 |
[12:48] | why she might have gone dark. | 会导致我们搜索不到她 |
[12:49] | I’ve been out there patrolling for the last 3 months. | 我之前三个月都在那里巡逻 |
[12:51] | I know this area better than any grounder. | 我比任何地表人都更了解那里 |
[12:53] | Just let me go out– | 就让我去… |
[12:54] | Guys, listen to this. | 各位 听听这个 |
[12:56] | Results of this morning’s missions inventory was sobering. | 今天早上核查的战备库存非常严峻 |
[13:01] | In no way do we currently have the ammo | 目前我们的弹药无论如何也 |
[13:03] | for an extended series of firefights. Not even close. | 接不下一轮交火 还差得很远 |
[13:07] | So what’s plan “B”? | 所以后备计划是什么 |
[13:08] | Our lookouts say | 我们的瞭望员说 |
[13:09] | the largest grounder encampment is in this valley, | 地表人最大的营地就扎在这个山谷里 |
[13:12] | so we deploy an assault team in rover one, | 所以我们派一支突击队乘一号车去那里 |
[13:14] | and we do as much damage as we can with automatic weapons. | 然后我们尽全力用枪械对他们造成最大的伤亡 |
[13:18] | And they’ll just fall back | 然后他们就会撤退 |
[13:19] | and make a run for reinforcements. | 转而寻求增援 |
[13:21] | I’m counting on that. | 我就等着这个 |
[13:23] | The only way there and back is over this ridge. | 往返那里的唯一一条路要翻过这道山脊 |
[13:25] | Now, we can bottleneck their warriors and pick them off. | 我们可以在那里阻击他们的战士 干掉他们 |
[13:28] | We got the firepower for that? | 我们还有足够的火力来干这个吗 |
[13:29] | We won’t need it. | 我们不需要 |
[13:31] | We have a dozen concussive antipersonnel devices in our armory. | 我们军械库里有一套冲击性杀伤武器 |
[13:35] | I’ve already got a weapons man | 我已经找到了一个懂武器的人 |
[13:37] | rigging them with a remote trigger. | 来远程触发它们 |
[13:39] | We load the APDS into the rover | 我们把自动自毁系统装到探测车上 |
[13:41] | and mine the field before we attack. | 并且在进攻前在那里埋下地雷 |
[13:43] | After we strike, | 我们袭击后 |
[13:45] | we lure their reinforcements onto the ridge, | 就引诱他们的增援上到山脊上 |
[13:48] | and once we have enough grounders in the killing box– | 一旦有足够多的地表人进到杀伤范围内 |
[13:51] | We detonate. | 我们就引爆 |
[13:52] | It’ll buy us some time, but– | 这能给我们争取一点时间 但… |
[13:54] | Time’s what we need. | 我们需要的就是时间 |
[14:02] | We move at dawn. | 我们在天亮前出发 |
[14:05] | All right. | 好 |
[14:08] | We need to disable that rover. | 我们要把那辆车弄坏 |
[14:09] | If they take it out, | 如果他们把它开出去 |
[14:11] | it doesn’t matter how many grounders they kill. | 他们能杀掉多少地表人都无关紧要 |
[14:13] | 10 times that number will descend on Arkadia, | 一定会有十倍的人来袭击方舟领地 |
[14:15] | and no one’ll survive. | 大家都逃不过一死 |
[14:17] | You got any idea how we’re gonna stop them? | 你有什么办法能阻止他们吗 |
[14:21] | I might. | 可能有 |
[14:42] | Last chance to pull out. | 你还有一次机会能选择退出 |
[14:45] | This plan has a high probability of going south. | 这次计划失败的可能性很大 |
[14:49] | Right. Yeah. I wouldn’t miss it. | 好吧 我不会错过的 |
[14:53] | Be ready in an hour. | 在一个小时内准备好 |
[14:59] | Bellamy, you were right. | 贝拉米 你是对的 |
[15:00] | I’ve got eyes on Kane. | 我在监视凯恩 |
[15:01] | Anything suspicious? | 有什么可疑的吗 |
[15:03] | Yeah. He’s got something going, | 有 他在谋划着什么 |
[15:05] | and I think Sinclair’s part of it. | 而且我认为辛克莱也参与其中 |
[15:07] | Copy that. We’ll stay on Sinclair. | 收到 我们会盯着辛克莱的 |
[15:42] | Bellamy’s heading towards you now. | 贝拉米在朝你走来 |
[15:46] | Sinclair, what are you up to? | 辛克莱 你在忙什么呢 |
[15:49] | Raven said the solenoid is acting up, | 雷文说螺线管运作有问题 |
[15:51] | so I thought I’d swap it out. | 所以我想换个新的 |
[15:56] | You got a work order for that? | 你拿到工作指令了吗 |
[15:58] | Sure. I think it’s on my desk. | 当然 我想是在我的桌子上 |
[16:05] | Go. | 行动 |
[16:06] | Go! Right there. | 上 就在那 |
[16:09] | Right there. | 就在那 |
[16:12] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[16:16] | There is no work order, | 没有工作指令 |
[16:17] | and there is nothing wrong with the rover, | 螺线管也没有任何问题 |
[16:20] | though if you had another 10 minutes, | 当然如果再给你十分钟 |
[16:21] | I’m sure there would be. | 螺线管就一定能出问题 |
[16:23] | You’re under arrest. The charge is treason. | 你被捕了 罪名是叛国 |
[16:29] | All right. Come on. | 好了 去吧 |
[16:35] | That’s one down. | 抓到一个 |
[16:49] | Anything? | 说什么了吗 |
[16:50] | Not a word. | 什么都没说 |
[17:01] | Perhaps you’d like to talk about that. | 可能你想谈谈这个 |
[17:07] | Never seen it before. | 我从来没见过这个 |
[17:08] | Really? I thought you engineers | 是吗 我还以为你们工程师 |
[17:10] | like to take credit for your work. | 都喜欢给自己的杰作邀功呢 |
[17:17] | Give me your gun. | 把你的枪给我 |
[17:39] | You planning on using that on me, too? | 你准备也这样对我吗 |
[17:41] | Will it help you give up any names? | 这能帮你说出几个人名吗 |
[17:46] | He’ll talk eventually. | 他迟早会说的 |
[17:48] | – Let’s put him in lock-up. – He’s a traitor. | -我们把他关起来吧 -他是个叛徒 |
[17:50] | – On the Ark — – We would have floated him… | -在方舟上… -我们会把他流放太空 |
[17:57] | But we’re not on the Ark. | 但我们不在方舟上 |
[18:07] | Lock him up. | 把他关起来 |
[18:13] | Move. | 走 |
[18:17] | What else could Monty have used as a password? | 蒙蒂还能把什么当作密码 |
[18:19] | You mean other than the 500 ideas i’ve already come up with? | 你是说除了我已经想到的五百个答案以外的吗 |
[18:22] | Just think. Don’t overanalyze. | 再想想 别想太复杂 |
[18:23] | Right, speaking of which, how, exactly are you | 好的 对了 你是怎么 |
[18:25] | connected to the computer here? | 和这些电脑连接的 |
[18:27] | I mean, how do you know every idea I’ve had | 我是说 你怎么试都不用试 |
[18:29] | is wrong without even trying it? | 就知道我想到的都是错的呢 |
[18:30] | We don’t have time for questions. | 我们没时间问问题了 |
[18:32] | There will be a guard checking this room | 大约五分钟以后 |
[18:33] | in approximately 5 minutes. | 就会有守卫来检查这个房间 |
[18:36] | Raven? | 雷文 |
[18:37] | It’ll be easier for you to see for yourself | 你自己看可比我来解释 |
[18:39] | than for me to explain it. | 更容易些 |
[18:40] | Huh, the old carrot and stick, huh? | 胡萝卜加大棒嘛 |
[18:42] | Whatever it takes, Jasper. Just keep trying. | 无论如何 贾斯珀 继续尝试 |
[18:45] | What’s Monty’s favorite color? | 蒙蒂最喜欢的颜色是什么 |
[18:47] | Green. It’s a joke. | 绿色 我开玩笑的 |
[18:50] | 275 iterations, not it. | 275次迭代 不是正确答案 |
[18:53] | Favorite book. | 最喜欢的书呢 |
[18:54] | “Catcher in the Rye.” | 《麦田里的守望着》 |
[18:56] | Where do those ducks go, anyway? | 那些鸭子到底去哪了 |
[18:57] | Keep trying. | 继续试 |
[18:59] | Favorite place. | 最喜欢的地方 |
[19:00] | Down here or up there? | 地表还是方舟上 |
[19:01] | Either. Both. | 哪一个都行 都算 |
[19:03] | Starboard Window Bay. | 右舷窗星空港 |
[19:05] | It has the best view of the moon on the whole damn ship, | 那里有整个方舟上最美的月色 |
[19:07] | and we used to get a little baked, just sit back, | 我们以前会喝点小酒 靠在甲板上 |
[19:11] | watch the sky playing, um, | 望着天空互相问 |
[19:13] | “On which planet would you rather?” | “你想住在哪个星球” |
[19:17] | Answer was always earth. We were such dumbasses. | 答案永远是地球 那时候真蠢 |
[19:21] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[19:22] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[19:23] | The code is an alphanumeric sequence | 密码是一串含有数字字母的序列 |
[19:25] | representing the word “Earth.” | 代表”地球”一词 |
[19:29] | Good job, Jasper. | 干得好 贾斯珀 |
[19:30] | Looks like Monty was thinking about the same window you were. | 蒙蒂似乎和你想着同一扇窗 |
[19:38] | Hey, uh, presuming we don’t get caught or killed, | 假如我们不被抓到或者杀掉 |
[19:43] | I’m first in line for a chip, ok? | 第一片芯片给我 可以吗 |
[19:56] | Find anything? | 找出什么问题了吗 |
[19:58] | Electronics are intact. | 电子设备完好无损 |
[20:01] | We must’ve caught Sinclair | 我们一定是在辛克莱 |
[20:02] | before he could do any damage. | 造成破坏之前就抓住了他 |
[20:04] | I know this must be hard for you. | 我知道你很不好受 |
[20:08] | Sinclair recruited me into engineering. | 辛克莱招我入的工程部 |
[20:11] | He was my mentor, and | 他是我的导师 |
[20:14] | now I just helped lock him up. | 如今我却帮着把他关了起来 |
[20:19] | You did the right thing. | 你做的没错 |
[20:22] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:27] | I’m not so sure about that. | 我不确定 |
[20:28] | Monty, being down here, I’ve learned that | 蒙蒂 地面的日子教会了我 |
[20:31] | if something helps you survive, | 凡能帮助你生存的举措 |
[20:34] | it’s always the right thing. | 都是正确的 |
[20:38] | Pike taught me that, taught all of us. | 派克教会了我 教会了我们所有人 |
[20:42] | It’s what kept us alive. | 这保住了我们的性命 |
[20:46] | You do what it takes. | 你总要付出代价 |
[20:54] | Come on. | 走 |
[20:59] | – Good? – Yeah. | -可以了吗 -可以 |
[21:02] | Right. You’re in there. | 好了 进去吧 |
[21:05] | Get this off. | 把这个拿下来 |
[21:15] | Locking their own up now. | 他们开始关自己人了 |
[21:18] | What’d you do to get in here? | 你干了什么才进来的 |
[21:21] | Whatever it took. | 必须付出的代价 |
[21:24] | I have a message for you from Kane. | 凯恩让我给你带个口信 |
[21:27] | Get ready. Tonight’s a go. | 做好准备 今晚行动 |
[21:55] | Wasn’t much of a plan, sabotaging the rover. | 破坏车子不是什么好计划 |
[22:00] | Keeping an eye on Sinclair was an easy call. | 监视辛克莱是很容易的 |
[22:03] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[22:06] | Spying on your friend, that was easy? | 监视自己的朋友很容易吗 |
[22:12] | People in camp were losing focus. | 营中的人们在丧失理智 |
[22:16] | There’s a threat outside these walls — | 墙外有威胁 |
[22:17] | The threat’s inside the walls. | 威胁在营中 |
[22:21] | Can’t you see that? | 你看不出来吗 |
[22:27] | Pike’s turning us against each other. | 派克在让大家内斗 |
[22:30] | He’s the chancellor. Have you forgotten that? | 他是法官 你忘了吗 |
[22:32] | No. No. I haven’t. | 不 我没有 |
[22:36] | Then do the right thing. | 那就做出正确的选择 |
[22:37] | That’s the problem. | 这才是问题 |
[22:39] | No matter how I look at it, I am. | 无论怎么看 我做的就是正确的选择 |
[22:43] | Really? Because the way I see it, | 是吗 在我看来 |
[22:46] | Monroe died because of you. | 门罗因你而死 |
[22:48] | And now Pike’s locked up Sinclair. | 现在派克把辛克莱关起来了 |
[22:52] | You don’t think he’ll be the next to die? | 你不觉得他会是下一个去死的吗 |
[22:57] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[22:59] | Think about where this ends — | 想想这一切会怎么发展 |
[23:01] | half the camp behind bars | 一半的营员被关押 |
[23:03] | while the other half starves. | 另一半忍饥挨饿 |
[23:06] | People won’t stand for it. | 人们不会逆来顺受 |
[23:08] | They’ll turn against Pike, | 他们会站起来反抗派克 |
[23:11] | but by then, it’ll be too late. | 到了那时候 就太迟了 |
[23:13] | Pike has a plan. | 派克是有计划的 |
[23:14] | Pike’s always got a plan, | 派克总是有计划 |
[23:16] | and it’s always the same one — | 而且永远是同一个计划 |
[23:19] | take the fight to the Grounders. | 那就是与地表人交战 |
[23:20] | That’s what got Monroe killed. | 门罗是因此而死的 |
[23:22] | You’re crossing a line, Kane. | 你要越界了 凯恩 |
[23:23] | No. No. I crossed it. | 不 我已经越界了 |
[23:30] | I asked you here | 我叫你来 |
[23:33] | because I hoped you’d join me. | 是因为我希望你加入我 |
[23:37] | It’s still not too late | 现在还来得及 |
[23:40] | to choose the right side. | 选择正确的一方 |
[23:45] | That’s exactly what I came here to tell you. | 这正是我来这想对你说的 |
[24:12] | Want to explain to me | 想要解释一下 |
[24:15] | why we don’t work the same detail anymore? | 为什么我们当班的时间不一致了吗 |
[24:18] | Well, you like days. I like nights. | 你喜欢白天 我喜欢夜晚 |
[24:20] | Told you I’d switch. | 跟你说过我会调班的 |
[24:23] | Didn’t you say you’re gonna talk to Bellamy? | 你不是说你要去找贝拉米谈谈吗 |
[24:24] | Yeah. Just haven’t had the time. | 是啊 只不过没时间 |
[24:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:30] | I noticed you haven’t been around much lately. | 我注意到你最近总是不知道跑哪去了 |
[24:37] | Nate… | 纳特 |
[24:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[24:42] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[24:44] | Something. | 有事 |
[24:48] | You know what it is. | 你知道是什么事 |
[24:50] | Pike? | 派克 |
[24:52] | – Again? – You asked. | -又来 -你问的 |
[24:54] | Hey, I keep telling you, if you don’t like | 我一直在跟你说 如果你不喜欢 |
[24:55] | the man’s policies, just get off the guard. | 这个人的政策 就辞去守卫的工作 |
[24:57] | Now is not the best time for that. | 现在不是时候 |
[24:59] | Yeah? Why not? | 是吗 为什么 |
[25:01] | There’s a blockade outside of camp, | 营地外面被封锁了 |
[25:03] | food rationing inside, jail full of Grounders. | 内部面临食物分配问题 监狱里全是地表人 |
[25:06] | There’s a lot for people to be upset about right now. | 现在令人不安的事情太多了 |
[25:13] | This–this is– this is all | 这 这就… |
[25:15] | the more reason to stand behind your chancellor. | 更加说明为什么要支持你的法官 |
[25:26] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[25:38] | Here. | 给你 |
[26:02] | So the bug’s in place? | 窃听器装好了吗 |
[26:05] | It’s in his jacket. | 放在他的外套里了 |
[26:07] | I don’t think he knows. | 他应该不知道 |
[26:09] | Good man. | 好样的 |
[26:11] | Am I? | 真的吗 |
[26:13] | Is this–is– is any of this | 这…这些… |
[26:15] | worth lying to someone I love? | 真的值得让我去欺骗我爱的人吗 |
[26:19] | It is if you’re protecting him. | 如果是为了保护他 那就值得 |
[26:21] | Unless the person he needs protection from is me. | 前提是他需要我的保护 |
[26:26] | South hallway’s clear. | 南侧走廊安全 |
[26:27] | East is, too. | 东侧也是 |
[26:29] | Knowing Monty, that password | 根据蒙蒂说的 密码 |
[26:30] | will automatically reset in 5 minutes, so– | 会在五分钟后自动重置 所以 |
[26:32] | Let’s make the most of it. | 我们要把握好机会 |
[26:33] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:35] | Guess we are as smart as we think we are. | 我猜我们跟想象中一样聪明 |
[26:37] | Right. Pike doesn’t have a safe, so– | 没错 派克没有保险箱 所以 |
[26:40] | Jaha’s little chip-maker’s got to be here somewhere. | 亚哈小小的芯片制造机一定在这里的某个地方 |
[26:46] | This is all pretty crazy, huh– | 这真是疯狂啊 |
[26:49] | Grounders at the gate, an ultimatum, | 地表人在大门前 下了最后通牒 |
[26:52] | one life to spare us all. | 一条命换所有人的性命 |
[26:54] | How’s that different from any other day around here? | 和以前有什么不同吗 |
[26:56] | It’s just, we’ve been here before… | 我们之前也遇到过… |
[27:01] | You know, with Finn. | 当时是芬 |
[27:14] | You remember that, right? | 你记得的吧 |
[27:16] | I mean, I–I was in Mount Weather, | 我是说 我当时在韦瑟山 |
[27:18] | but you–you remember Finn dying | 但你 你记得芬死的时候 |
[27:22] | when Clarke killed– | 当时克拉克杀了… |
[27:23] | I entered the City of Light to relieve my pain. | 我进入光之城消除了我的痛苦 |
[27:25] | Why would I remember that? | 我为什么会记得 |
[27:27] | Less talking, more looking, ok, Jasper? | 少说话 快去找 好吗 贾斯珀 |
[27:31] | I think it’s a good thing | 我觉得你不记得 |
[27:31] | you can’t remember the bad stuff. | 糟糕的事 这样很好 |
[27:34] | That’s what I want to forget. | 我也想要忘掉 |
[27:37] | If I could wake up one morning without thinking | 如果有天早上我醒过来 |
[27:40] | about Maya dying, you know, | 能忘了玛雅的死 |
[27:42] | if I could only remember the good stuff, | 如果我只记得美好的事情 |
[27:45] | like holding her hand for the first time | 比如第一次牵她的手 |
[27:49] | and listening to our favorite music, | 听我们最喜欢的歌 |
[27:52] | You know, like when Finn gave you that necklace– | 就像当时芬送你项链的时候… |
[28:00] | is that how it works, | 它有这种效果吗 |
[28:02] | you can think of your first kiss | 当你回想着你们的初吻 |
[28:04] | and just be happy? | 只会感到快乐 |
[28:09] | Of course. | 当然 |
[28:14] | My first kiss. | 我的初吻 |
[28:19] | That’s not important now. | 这不是现在的重点 |
[28:21] | Our mission is to– | 我们的任务是… |
[28:22] | When was my first kiss? | 我的初吻是什么时候 |
[28:24] | What? I don’t know. Don’t you? | 什么 我不知道 你不记得吗 |
[28:27] | – I can’t remember. – I got it. | -我想不起来了 -我找到了 |
[28:31] | – All right. Give it to me. – Good work. | -好的 把它给我 -做得好 |
[28:34] | Then go. | 走吧 |
[28:40] | Take it and go. | 拿着它走 |
[28:50] | I don’t remember. | 我想不起来 |
[28:52] | Raven? | 雷文 |
[28:53] | Finn was real. | 芬是真实存在的 |
[28:56] | – I– – loved him, right? | -我… -爱过他 对吧 |
[28:59] | – What’s going on? – Raven, you need to go. | -你怎么了 -雷文 你该走了 |
[29:01] | I don’t remember anything about him at all. | 我想不起来关于他的任何事情 |
[29:10] | We can’t let her have this. Run. | 我们不能让她拿到这个 快跑 |
[29:30] | Give us a minute. | 你们先下去吧 |
[29:34] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[29:36] | Thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你愿意来见我 |
[29:38] | I hope you’re ready to negotiate | 我希望你准备好协商 |
[29:40] | the terms and conditions of your surrender. | 你妥协的条件了 |
[29:48] | He says he’s ready to talk. | 他说他准备好谈谈了 |
[30:01] | You have something to say? | 你有什么要说的吗 |
[30:04] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[30:06] | Everything. | 所有事 |
[30:09] | On the Ark, you taught your students | 在方舟上 你教导过你的学生 |
[30:12] | about the promise of our future, | 关于对我们未来的承诺 |
[30:15] | about the responsibility | 关于我们的孩子 |
[30:17] | our descendents would bear | 在降落到这片土地后 |
[30:18] | when they finally set foot on the ground. | 他们将要承担的责任 |
[30:20] | We didn’t start this war, | 这场战争并不是我们发起的 |
[30:22] | but you can be damn sure I intend to finish it. | 但是你能确定的是我将要终结它 |
[30:25] | I want immunity. | 我想得到豁免 |
[30:26] | I’m the Chief Engineer, and this camp needs me. | 我是首席工程师 这个营地需要我 |
[30:29] | That’s up to Pike, but it shouldn’t be a problem. | 这要由派克决定 但应该没什么问题 |
[30:32] | What happened to you, Charles? | 你是怎么了 查尔斯 |
[30:35] | You committed treason. | 你犯下了叛国罪 |
[30:37] | You acted against your own people. | 你背叛了你的同伴 |
[30:39] | Don’t stand there and try | 不要站在这里 |
[30:40] | and take the high road with me. | 向我摆出一副高高在上的样子 |
[30:41] | – It’s demeaning. – I did nothing wrong. | -这只会自降身份 -我没做错任何事 |
[30:43] | Nothing that I can prove yet. | 只是我还不能证明你是错了 |
[30:46] | Sinclair will give you up. | 辛克莱会供出你的 |
[30:48] | It’s only a matter of time. | 只是早晚的事 |
[30:50] | It’s over, Marcus. | 结束了 马库斯 |
[30:52] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[30:54] | What do you got? | 你有什么要说吗 |
[30:55] | So…The cowards make their deals to save their own skin. | 所以…懦夫为了自己的性命做交易 |
[31:01] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[31:03] | Can’t defeat the army at the gate, | 打不过警卫 |
[31:05] | so you turn on your own? | 于是背叛自己人 |
[31:06] | Make you feel strong? | 感觉很了不起吗 |
[31:07] | I said, be quiet. | 我说了 安静 |
[31:09] | I’m not the one who needs to be silenced. | 需要闭嘴的那个人不是我 |
[31:13] | You’ll tell them nothing. | 你什么都不许告诉他 |
[31:16] | Lincoln! | 林肯 |
[31:17] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[31:22] | Kom nau! | 行动 |
[31:40] | All available guards to lock-up. | 所有警卫速来监狱 |
[31:42] | – Go. – Sir. | -快去 -是 |
[31:50] | I don’t suppose you know anything about this. | 我猜你不知道发生什么了吧 |
[31:54] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 其实我知道 |
[32:08] | You left me no choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[32:34] | It worked. We’re clear. | 成功了 可以行动 |
[32:36] | The guards have their hands full. | 警卫都被牵制住了 |
[32:39] | Is the gate open? | 大门开了吗 |
[32:40] | Waiting on you. | 等你行动 |
[32:43] | Bellamy, come in. | 贝拉米 请回答 |
[32:45] | Bellamy! | 贝拉米 |
[32:49] | Cargo locked and loaded? | 货物已装车 |
[32:50] | Affirmative. On the move. | 收到 行动中 |
[33:10] | Bellamy, the riot’s a distraction. | 贝拉米 暴乱只是幌子 |
[33:12] | Kane’s going in for Pike. | 凯恩的目标是派克 |
[33:39] | Get the hell out of the way, Bellamy! | 快闪开 贝拉米 |
[33:43] | Should’ve killed me yourself. | 你真该亲手杀了我 |
[34:28] | This has never happened to me before. | 这种情况从未发生过 |
[34:31] | When I communicate with someone, | 当我和别人交流时 |
[34:33] | they listen to me, | 他们都听从于我 |
[34:35] | they agree with me. | 赞同我的想法 |
[34:38] | Raven… | 雷文 |
[34:39] | She’s strong, and she’s not alone. | 她很强大 并且她不是孤身一人 |
[34:44] | Free will and the need for consent | 自由意志与需要得到赞同 |
[34:47] | are part of my core programming. | 是我的编程的核心 |
[34:50] | I cannot override them. | 我无法强制他们 |
[34:53] | I know that, but maybe I can. | 我知道 但也许我可以 |
[35:00] | As you know, the terms of martial law and of the exodus charter | 你很清楚 军事法律条例 |
[35:06] | give me both latitude and ultimate authority | 以及宪章都赋予我最高的权利 |
[35:09] | in determining your punishment. | 来决定对你的惩罚 |
[35:13] | Do you have anything to say for yourself? | 你还有什么要说的吗 |
[35:19] | I admire your adherence to the rule of law. | 我很敬佩你对法律的忠心 |
[35:24] | I really do. | 真的 |
[35:26] | But these are times when we have to look | 但现在我们应放眼长远 |
[35:29] | beyond the rules… | 而不局限于法律 |
[35:33] | To realize they were established | 我们应意识到那些法律 |
[35:37] | to serve a world of the past, | 是为旧世界服务的 |
[35:40] | not of the future. | 而不是未来 |
[35:44] | I beg you one last time… | 我最后求你一次 |
[35:49] | to see the world as it is, | 放眼现今的世界 |
[35:53] | not as it was or as you want it to be. | 而不是过去的 或者你想要的世界 |
[35:58] | And I hope you believe… | 那我也希望你相信 |
[36:03] | that if I thought for one minute | 如果我真的相信 |
[36:06] | that turning myself over to the enemy | 把自己交给敌人 |
[36:10] | would secure the safety of our people… | 能给我们的人带来安全 |
[36:17] | I would do it… | 我绝对会做的 |
[36:21] | But only a deluded man would believe that… | 但只有痴心妄想的人才会相信这些 |
[36:25] | and only a guilty man would try and tell him so. | 也只有罪人会纵使他这么做 |
[36:35] | Marcus Kane. | 马库斯·凯恩 |
[36:38] | For the crimes of treason, | 犯下叛国 |
[36:40] | kidnapping, and attempted murder, | 绑架 以及谋杀未遂等多项罪行 |
[36:42] | I hereby sentence you to death. | 我在此宣判你死刑 |
[36:47] | Take him. | 把他带走 |
[37:10] | Sir… | 长官 |
[37:14] | Are we really killing our own people now? | 我们真的要开始杀自己人了吗 |
[37:20] | We’re at war. | 我们面对着战争 |
[37:24] | Crimes against our leadership can’t be tolerated. | 所有抵抗我们领导的行为都不能被容忍 |
[37:29] | So Kane dies to be an example. | 所以凯恩的死刑是为了杀一儆百吗 |
[37:33] | Kane’s actions put this whole camp, | 凯恩今天的行为使整个营地 |
[37:38] | everyone’s lives at risk today. | 以及所有人的性命处于危险之中 |
[37:42] | He costs us lives in his misguided zeal | 他误导我们 只要向敌人妥协 |
[37:45] | to appease our enemy, | 就能换取和平 |
[37:46] | people you knew, your friends died because of him. | 你认识的人 你的朋友因为他而死 |
[37:50] | Am I making him an example? | 我是不是要杀他以儆效尤 |
[37:52] | You’re damn right. | 是 就是这样 |
[37:54] | And I hope his execution makes it clear | 而且我希望对他的处决 |
[37:56] | once and for all where people’s allegiances need to lie. | 可以永远警示人们应该站在哪一边 |
[38:03] | Do you understand that? | 你懂我说的这些吗 |
[38:12] | Good man. | 好孩子 |
[38:16] | You’re dismissed. | 你下去吧 |
[40:05] | What about Miller and Harper? | 米勒和哈珀怎么办 |
[40:14] | Nicely done today. | 今天干得不错 |
[40:16] | I’m proud of both of you. | 我为你们俩感到骄傲 |
[40:19] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[40:23] | Were you able to identify | 你们能找出任何 |
[40:24] | anyone Kane was working with? | 与凯恩一伙的人吗 |
[40:27] | No. | 不能 |
[40:40] | Let’s hope today’s actions | 希望今天的事情 |
[40:42] | make it clear to the people of Arkadia | 能让方舟领地的人们意识到 |
[40:44] | which side they should be on. | 他们应该站在哪一边 |
[40:51] | It’s not really that hard, | 为自己的同伴做出正确的选择 |
[40:53] | choosing what’s best for your people, is it? | 并不困难 对不对 |
[40:56] | No. | 对 |
[40:58] | I do it every day. | 我每天都那样做 |