时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You left me no choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[00:05] | Marcus Kane, for the crime of treason, | 马库斯·凯恩 犯下叛国罪 |
[00:07] | I hereby sentence you to death. | 我在此宣判你死刑 |
[00:10] | Aden is the most promising of my novitiates. | 亚丁是我的学生中最具潜力的一位 |
[00:12] | If I should die today, he will likely succeed me. | 如果我今天死了 他很可能接任我 |
[00:15] | I won’t just sit there and watch you die. | 我不能袖手旁观 眼睁睁看你死 |
[00:18] | If you’re right, today’s the day | 就算你是对的 今天将是 |
[00:20] | my spirit will choose its successor. | 我的灵魂选择继承者的日子 |
[00:23] | I thought you said there were 9 novitiates at your conclave. | 我记得你说你上任前有九个候选人 |
[00:25] | What happened to Number 8? | 那第八人去哪了 |
[00:27] | I’m sorry it had to come to this, Clarke. | 很抱歉 非此不可了 克拉克 |
[00:35] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[00:36] | It’the spirit of the Commander. | 这是司令的灵魂 |
[00:53] | The conclave must be starting. | 肯定是选举仪式要开始了 |
[00:59] | Cool. You see anything? | 真不错 你能看见吗 |
[01:04] | Oh, come on. What? | 拜托 怎么了 |
[01:06] | Bunch of Grounders fighting to the death | 一帮地表人拼死搏斗 |
[01:08] | to see who gets the A.I. drilled in their brain, | 赢取把人工智能植入脑子里的机会 |
[01:09] | that doesn’t sound fun to you? | 你不觉得很搞笑吗 |
[01:26] | Clarke… | 克拉克 |
[01:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:33] | I know how much she meant to you. | 我知道她对你来说有多重要 |
[01:36] | This has nothing to do with me. | 这跟我一点关系也没有 |
[01:40] | We need to make sure that Aden wins. | 我们得确保亚丁赢 |
[01:49] | What, you come here to finish the job? | 干什么 你来了结我们吗 |
[01:53] | No. | 不 |
[01:56] | I’m here to fulfill my vow to Lexa. | 我来履行对莱克萨的承诺 |
[02:01] | Put these on. | 穿上 |
[02:12] | Look. The door we were banging on | 我们砸了24小时的门 |
[02:13] | for the last 24 hours is open. | 终于开了 |
[02:15] | Let’s use it. | 我们得抓住机会 |
[02:19] | You killed your Commander. | 你杀了你的司令 |
[02:21] | How are you still free? | 你怎么能逍遥法外 |
[02:24] | I’m the only Fleimkepa. | 只有我一个辅佐官 |
[02:28] | Now please, if you go now, | 请快点 如果你们现在走 |
[02:30] | you can slip in with the crowds | 就能混入明日来参加 |
[02:31] | arriving for tomorrow’s conclave. | 选举仪式的人群 |
[02:33] | You heard the man. All right. Let’s… | 你听到他的话了 我们快… |
[02:35] | I need to see Aden first. | 我要先见一下亚丁 |
[02:37] | That’s out of the question. | 那不可能 |
[02:39] | The Natblidas have begun the purification ritual. | 夜之血脉们已经开始净化仪式了 |
[02:42] | That sounds kind of private, Clarke. | 听起来是挺私密的事 克拉克 |
[02:44] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[03:14] | They’re just kids. | 他们只是孩子 |
[03:31] | I’m sorry to disturb you. | 抱歉打扰你了 |
[03:33] | Would you like a moment with her? | 你想和她单独待一会吗 |
[03:37] | No. | 不 |
[03:40] | I’m here to see you. | 我是来见你的 |
[03:43] | You made me a promise to support my people. | 你向我保证过会支持我的同伴 |
[03:47] | If Heda’s spirit chooses me. | 如果赫达的灵魂选择我的话 |
[03:50] | Yes. | 是 |
[03:52] | Will you still? | 你还会信守承诺吗 |
[03:57] | We all will. | 我们都会信守承诺 |
[03:59] | Lexa made each of us vow it. | 莱克萨让我们每个人都发了誓 |
[04:11] | We loved her. | 我们爱她 |
[04:15] | Out of our way. | 别挡我们的路 |
[04:24] | You. | 你 |
[04:32] | No. | 不 |
[04:33] | Put the knife down, Ontari. | 把刀放下 安塔丽 |
[04:35] | Your mother is dead because of her. | 你母亲因她而死 |
[04:38] | You will obey your king. | 你得服从你的国王 |
[04:43] | An unfortunate fact we have her to thank for, as well. | 这也是她造成的不幸的现实 |
[04:49] | No matter. | 无所谓了 |
[04:51] | When I am Heda and the king bows to me, | 等我当上赫达 所有王都对我俯首称臣时 |
[04:55] | you and every last member of skaikru will die. | 你和每一个天空人都得死 |
[06:01] | You inspire them. | 你激励了他们 |
[06:11] | I’m not gonna let you give up, either. | 我也不会让你放弃的 |
[06:20] | Chancellor on deck. | 法官到 |
[06:27] | I thought I had more time. | 我以为我还能再多活一会的 |
[06:30] | I’m not here for you. | 我不是来找你的 |
[06:32] | Each of you is guilty of the same crimes as Kane, | 你们每个人都犯了和凯恩一样的罪 |
[06:36] | and as such, | 因此 |
[06:37] | you will share the same fate–death. | 你们都将被判处死刑 |
[06:47] | My people are innocent. They know nothing. | 我的同伴是无辜的 他们什么都不知道 |
[06:50] | Don’t let them suffer for my crimes, | 别让他们为我的罪买单 |
[06:53] | please, sir. | 求你了 长官 |
[06:54] | Lincoln’s right. | 林肯说得对 |
[06:55] | All the others did was run through an open door, | 其他人只是从大开的门跑了出去 |
[06:58] | same thing we would do if we were in there. | 要是我们被关在这 我们也会这样做的 |
[07:10] | I believe that’s true. | 我相信你说的是真话 |
[07:15] | Kane, Lincoln, Sinclair, | 凯恩 林肯 辛克莱 |
[07:19] | as the leaders of this coup, | 作为这场政变的谋划者 |
[07:21] | you will pay for your crimes with your lives. | 你们按罪将判处死刑 |
[07:26] | Execution is set for dawn. | 黎明行刑 |
[08:02] | What do you want? | 你想做什么 |
[08:16] | What do… | 你想… |
[08:25] | It’s ok. | 别紧张 |
[08:51] | The bag blocks the signal. Now we can talk. | 这个袋子能屏蔽信号 现在我们可以谈谈了 |
[08:55] | Who put it in there? | 谁放的 |
[08:56] | That’s not important right now. | 现在那不重要 |
[08:58] | Pike just sentenced Lincoln and Sinclair to death | 派克刚判了林肯 辛克莱和凯恩 |
[09:00] | alongside Kane. | 一同处以死刑 |
[09:04] | Hmm, are you trying to scare us? | 你们想吓唬我们吗 |
[09:05] | No. We’re here to help. | 不 我们是来帮忙的 |
[09:07] | I’m sure you have a plan to break them out. | 我想你们肯定有救他们出去的计划吧 |
[09:09] | What can we do? | 我们能做什么 |
[09:12] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[09:14] | Harper, come on. | 哈珀 拜托 |
[09:14] | Look. We can help from the inside. | 我们可以从内部帮忙 |
[09:16] | To pull this off, we need people | 要想达成此事 我们需要 |
[09:18] | to hand them off to on the outside. | 有人在外面接应 |
[09:21] | We seriously don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我们真的不明白你们在说什么 |
[09:24] | You think we want them to die? | 你觉得我们希望他们死吗 |
[09:26] | You know what? Forget it. | 你知道吗 算了 |
[09:27] | If my sister wants to save Lincoln’s life, | 要是我妹妹想救林肯一命 |
[09:29] | you tell her to meet me at the dropship in an hour. | 你就告诉她一小时后去运输船见我 |
[09:34] | Bellamy… | 贝拉米 |
[09:42] | After everything we’ve been through, | 我们一起经历了那么多 |
[09:45] | you don’t trust me? | 你们不相信我吗 |
[09:46] | Does your mom know you’re here, Monty? | 你妈妈知道你来这吗 蒙蒂 |
[10:19] | Glad you came. | 很高兴你来了 |
[10:22] | I’m alone, O. | 我是自己来的 小奥 |
[10:25] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[10:31] | Sleep well, big brother. | 好好睡一觉吧 哥哥 |
[10:43] | You do not belong here. | 你们不属于这里 |
[10:45] | Really? Why is my blood decorating your floor? | 真的吗 那为什么你的地板上有我的血呢 |
[10:49] | There’s nothing left for you in Polis. | 波利斯已经没有你们需要的东西了 |
[10:51] | Why have you not gone? | 为什么你们还不走 |
[10:52] | Yeah. That’s what I’d like to know. | 我也想知道 |
[10:54] | We need to talk about Ontari. | 我们得谈谈安塔丽的事 |
[10:56] | She wasn’t trained here. | 她没有在此受训 |
[10:58] | Why would you let her into the conclave? | 你为什么让她参加选举仪式 |
[10:59] | Ontari has the blood of the Commanders. | 安塔丽有司令之血 |
[11:03] | It is her birthright to compete for the flame. | 竞争火种是她与生俱来的权利 |
[11:17] | Is she really in there? | 她真的在那里面吗 |
[11:24] | Of course she is. | 当然在 |
[11:42] | What does it matter who wins, huh? | 谁赢有那么重要吗 |
[11:45] | I mean, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[11:46] | If your girlfriend really is in that thing, | 如果你的女朋友真的是那东西 |
[11:47] | then we have nothing to worry about, right? | 那我们就没什么可担心的了 对吧 |
[11:49] | Clarke, let’s just get out of here while we can. | 克拉克 趁我们还能走 快走吧 |
[11:51] | It matters. | 重要的 |
[11:53] | I’ve served 4 Commanders as fleimkepa, | 我辅佐过四任司令 |
[11:57] | none of them half as wise or strong | 他们不管是智慧还是力量 |
[12:00] | as Lexa kom trikru. | 都不及部落人莱克萨的一半 |
[12:02] | The truth is, she was all those things | 事实上 她在继位之前 |
[12:04] | even before Ascension. | 就很聪明强壮 |
[12:07] | The flame deepens what’s already there. | 火种只会强化已经存在的东西 |
[12:10] | If the spirit of the Commander should choose Ontari, | 如果司令的灵魂真的选了安塔丽 |
[12:12] | the Ice Nation will control everything, | 那冰之国就会掌控一切 |
[12:15] | and skaikru will face her wrath. | 而天空人就会直面她的怒火 |
[12:19] | Not really a silver-lining type of guy, is he? | 他可真不是个乐观的人 是吧 |
[12:23] | So how do we make sure Aden wins? | 那我们怎么能确保亚丁赢呢 |
[12:27] | He was Lexa’s choice. You know that. | 他是莱克萨想选的人 你知道的 |
[12:30] | And she will choose him. | 那她就会选他的 |
[12:34] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[12:36] | The victory horn. | 胜利的号角 |
[12:53] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[13:09] | What is the meaning of this? | 这是什么意思 |
[13:20] | Aden. | 亚丁 |
[13:21] | If she sees you, she’ll have your head, too. | 如果她看见你 她也会割下你的头 |
[13:23] | Clarke, I think we should get out of here. | 克拉克 我觉得我们该离开这里 |
[13:45] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[13:58] | It was a mistake to bring him here. | 带他来这是个错误 |
[14:02] | He was out the whole way, | 他一直昏迷着 |
[14:04] | and I searched him for bugs. | 我搜过他身 没有监听器 |
[14:06] | You think I’d let them hurt you? | 你觉得我会让他们伤害你吗 |
[14:07] | Shut your mouth. | 闭上你的嘴 |
[14:08] | Indra, we talked about this. | 因陀罗 我们谈过了 |
[14:10] | You waste time. You should be in their camp by now. | 你在浪费时间 你这会都该到他们的营帐了 |
[14:12] | No. It’s suicide. Pike will be expecting you. | 不 那等同于自杀 派克就等你去呢 |
[14:15] | You won’t get close. I can. | 你们根本无法接近 但我可以 |
[14:19] | We can save them, but we have to work together. | 我们可以救他们 但我们必须合作 |
[14:22] | You’re the reason they need saving. | 要不是你 他们也不需要我们救 |
[14:29] | Maybe, but that doesn’t change the fact | 或许是 但这改变不了你们 |
[14:32] | that you need me. | 需要我的事实 |
[14:36] | For the first time in my life, | 我人生中第一次觉得 |
[14:40] | that’s not true. | 你说的不对 |
[14:42] | O. | 小奥 |
[14:45] | O. | 小奥 |
[14:54] | Hey, I got your message. | 我收到了你的讯息 |
[14:58] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[15:01] | I, um, have a confession to make. | 我要跟你坦白一件事 |
[15:11] | I’m a spy, Bryan. | 我是内奸 布莱恩 |
[15:12] | I’ve been passing information for… | 我一直在提供消息给… |
[15:14] | Hey, shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[15:21] | Found the bug. | 我找到窃听器了 |
[15:25] | You put it there? | 你放的吗 |
[15:28] | You? | 你 |
[15:34] | Why were you so afraid of what I might say, Bryan? | 你为什么那么担心我要说什么 布莱恩 |
[15:38] | We execute traitors now. | 我们现在会处死叛徒 |
[15:39] | Yeah. We do. You have a problem with that? | 对 是的 你有什么不满吗 |
[15:40] | – Nate, I… – What, to Pike? | -纳特 -怎么 对派克不满 |
[15:43] | I know. He saved your life out there. | 我知道 他在外面救了你一命 |
[15:45] | – You owe him. – Ok, but I love you. | -你欠他的 -但我爱你 |
[15:50] | Yeah. Well, you can’t have both of us. | 你不能二者兼得 |
[16:05] | You can thank Chancellor Pike for this. | 这事你得感谢派克法官 |
[16:07] | You’ve got 5 minutes. | 你有五分钟 |
[16:21] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[16:28] | I won’t let this happen to you. | 我不会让你就这么死了的 |
[16:31] | Abby, listen. | 艾比 听着 |
[16:34] | Anyone caught helping us | 任何帮助我们的人 |
[16:38] | will be condemned to death, too. | 逮到了都会被处死 |
[16:41] | Then I won’t get caught. | 那我就不被他逮到 |
[16:44] | Look. I’m begging you… | 我求你了 |
[16:49] | I’m begging you, just don’t–don’t do it. | 我求你了 不要那么做 |
[16:53] | Our people need someone here | 这里需要有人带领 |
[16:57] | to show them a way out of the dark. | 我们的同伴走出黑暗 |
[17:03] | I can’t do this again. | 我不能再经历一次了 |
[17:24] | Don’t make this any harder than it already is. | 别让离别更加痛苦了 |
[17:36] | Guard. | 守卫 |
[18:00] | Slow down, Roan. We need to talk to Titus. | 慢点 罗恩 我们得和泰特斯谈谈 |
[18:03] | Trust me, right now your friend Titus | 相信我 现在你的朋友泰特斯 |
[18:05] | is on his knees in front of Ontari. | 正跪在安塔丽的面前呢 |
[18:07] | No. There’s no way that he’ll support someone | 不 他绝不可能支持一个 |
[18:10] | who hacked the heads off children while they slept. | 趁孩子睡觉时砍下他们头颅的人 |
[18:12] | Yeah. Those children were marked for death, anyway. | 反正那些孩子早晚得死 |
[18:16] | You’ll support her, too. | 你也会支持她 |
[18:18] | She’s Ice Nation. | 她是冰之国的人 |
[18:20] | Whatever’s best for your people, | 反正是要为了你的子民好 |
[18:21] | is that it? | 是那样吗 |
[18:22] | That’s it, kind of like killing every man, | 是 就跟杀了韦瑟山的 |
[18:23] | woman, and child in Mount Weather | 每个男人 女人和孩子 |
[18:25] | was best for yours. | 对你的同伴最好一样 |
[18:27] | That’s not a bad point. | 说得有道理 |
[18:29] | Shut up, Murphy. | 闭嘴 墨菲 |
[18:31] | Tunnel’s through here. | 地道在这里 |
[18:32] | Ok. Great. Thank you. | 太棒了 谢谢 |
[18:35] | Saved your life again. | 我又救了你一次 |
[18:36] | My debt to Lexa for sparing mine’s now paid. | 我欠莱克萨赦免我的情现在还清了 |
[18:39] | Next time you see me won’t be as friends. | 下次见面我就不会这么友好了 |
[18:54] | We are not leaving, are we? | 我们不会离开的 是吧 |
[18:59] | Not without the flame. | 要走也要带火种走 |
[19:15] | Could’ve worked. | 本可以成功的 |
[19:22] | Death can be an act of unity, too. | 死亡也可以让人们团结起来 |
[19:25] | We don’t break. | 我们不被打倒 |
[19:29] | We don’t show fear. | 我们不显出恐惧 |
[19:37] | The people will remember. | 人们会记住的 |
[19:39] | – Chancellor on deck. – It’s time. | -法官到 -是时候了 |
[19:50] | Ok. Open the door. | 好 打开门 |
[19:53] | Back up. Back up. | 后退 后退 |
[19:55] | Against the wall now. Come on. Let’s go. Go. Go. | 站到墙边去 快点 我们走 走 |
[20:10] | Make way. | 让路 |
[20:11] | Yes, sir, Mr. Chancellor. | 是 法官先生 |
[20:13] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:25] | Come on. | 快点 |
[20:27] | Package is on the move. | 目标开始移动 |
[20:28] | I repeat, package is on the move. | 重复 目标开始移动 |
[20:30] | We are a go. | 准备行动 |
[20:33] | She’s talking about the prisoners. | 她说的是囚犯 |
[20:34] | Whose voice was that? | 那是谁的声音 |
[20:36] | OKS, is your team in position? | OKS 你的队伍到位了吗 |
[20:39] | OKS OKS. | |
[20:40] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[20:41] | We’re in position and ready to intercept. | 我们已到位 准备截击 |
[20:44] | Octavia kom skaikru. | 天空人奥克塔维亚 |
[20:48] | Sir, you were right. | 长官 你是对的 |
[20:49] | Octavia Blake is here, and she’s not alone. | 奥克塔维亚·布莱克来了 她还有同伙 |
[20:53] | On their knees. | 跪下 |
[20:56] | Can you confirm a location? | 你能确定她的位置吗 |
[21:00] | Negative, sir. | 不能 长官 |
[21:01] | Sir, we can assume her friends | 长官 我们可以认为她的内应 |
[21:02] | have already told her where we’re taking them. | 已经告诉她我们要将囚犯带去哪里了 |
[21:03] | We shouldn’t go any further till we know the route’s secure. | 除非确定此路安全 否则我们不应继续前进 |
[21:11] | Put them in there. Let’s go! Move. | 把他们带到里面去 我们走 快 |
[21:13] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快 快走 |
[21:15] | – Move it. – Come on. | -快走 -快点 |
[21:20] | I want two men on the door. | 门口要有两个守卫 |
[21:22] | – We got it. – Good. | -我们来 -好 |
[21:23] | Anyone comes out of there, shoot to kill. | 任何从里面出来的人 杀无赦 |
[21:25] | Anyone enters this corridor, | 任何人走进这个走廊 |
[21:27] | one warning, then shoot to kill. | 警告一次 然后杀无赦 |
[21:29] | Everyone else on me. | 其他人跟我来 |
[21:35] | Indra, please, she has no idea | 因陀罗 拜托 她根本不知道 |
[21:37] | what she’s facing in there. | 她在里面会遇到什么情况 |
[21:39] | Pike has tripled his security. | 派克将安保增强了三倍 |
[21:41] | There’s surveillance everywhere. | 四处都是监控摄像 |
[21:42] | He’ll see her coming. | 他会看到她的 |
[21:43] | Good. We’re counting on that. | 好 我们就指着这点了 |
[21:46] | He still trusts me. | 他还是相信我的 |
[21:48] | If anything goes wrong, we can use that. | 要是出了什么事 我们可以利用这点 |
[21:50] | I saw where you earned that trust, | 我看到了你是怎么赢得他的信任的 |
[21:52] | on the battlefield, where you massacred | 在战场上 你屠杀了 |
[21:53] | my brothers and sisters. | 我的兄弟姐妹 |
[21:56] | Should I have let Pike kill you? | 我当时该让派克杀死你吗 |
[21:59] | Why didn’t you? | 你为什么没那么做 |
[22:01] | Same reason you haven’t used that sword on me. | 和你没有对我挥剑的理由一样 |
[22:05] | Octavia. | 奥克塔维亚 |
[22:08] | We are running out of time. | 我们要没时间了 |
[22:10] | Cut me loose. She could die in there. | 放开我 她会死在里面的 |
[22:14] | Then Octavia kom skaikru | 那天空人奥克塔维亚 |
[22:16] | will earn the warrior’s death you denied me. | 会赢得你未给予我的战士之死 |
[22:34] | Have I mentioned that I hate this idea? | 我跟你说过吗 我讨厌这个主意 |
[22:36] | We can’t let Ontari get the flame. | 我们不能让安塔丽得到火种 |
[22:42] | Come on. He keeps it in the pod. | 快走 他把火种放在盒子里 |
[22:46] | Just stay there. I’ll be quick. | 你待在那 我很快就出来 |
[23:13] | You killed her. | 你害死了她 |
[23:19] | I pulled the trigger, but it was you. | 我开的枪 但是你害死的她 |
[23:22] | Titus… | 泰特斯 |
[23:25] | You made Lexa a promise, remember? | 你跟莱克萨许诺过 记得吗 |
[23:28] | Give me the kit. | 把盒子给我 |
[23:33] | I know you don’t want Ontari to get the flame. | 我知道你不想让安塔丽得到火种 |
[23:35] | She murdered those kids, | 她杀害了那些孩子 |
[23:37] | children you raised. | 你养大的孩子 |
[23:38] | Lexa’s spirit would never choose | 莱克萨的灵魂绝不会 |
[23:40] | – to do something like that. – Yes, she did. | -那么做的 -她会的 |
[23:42] | You don’t believe that. | 你不相信这点 |
[23:44] | I have to. | 我必须相信 |
[23:45] | Ontari kom Azgeda is the last Natblida. | 阿兹哥达的安塔丽是最后一名夜之血脉 |
[23:49] | Then put the damn thing in someone else. | 那就把这东西放到别人身上 |
[23:52] | You stupid girl, after all you’ve witnessed here, | 你个蠢货 你见证了这一切之后 |
[23:55] | you still think this is just superstition. | 你仍然觉得这只是迷信 |
[23:58] | When someone without the blood takes the flame, | 如果非夜之血脉的人接受火种 |
[24:00] | the flame takes their life. | 火种就会夺走他们的生命 |
[24:02] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[24:04] | If Nightblood is so rare, | 要是夜之血脉如此罕见 |
[24:05] | then why do you let them kill each other? | 为何要让他们自相残杀 |
[24:07] | That has to be the dumbest | 这是我听过最愚蠢的 |
[24:08] | succession plan I’ve… | 继任规则… |
[24:10] | We honor those who die in the conclave. | 我们尊敬在选举仪式中死去的生命 |
[24:14] | What? Wait. The eighth circle. | 什么 等等 第八个圈 |
[24:18] | Lexa had markings on her back | 莱克萨背上有记号 |
[24:20] | for every life she took at her conclave, | 代表着她选举仪式时夺走的每一条生命 |
[24:23] | 7 circles, only she told me | 有七个圈 但她告诉我 |
[24:26] | that there were 8 novitiates in her class. | 一开始有其他八位候选人 |
[24:30] | What happened to Number 8? | 那第八人去哪了 |
[24:36] | There’s another Natblida, isn’t there? | 还有一位夜之血脉 对吗 |
[24:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:43] | She fled, | 她逃走了 |
[24:45] | a coward and a traitor to the blood. | 她是个懦夫 背叛了她的血脉 |
[24:49] | Lexa refused to let me hunt her down. | 莱克萨不让我去抓她 |
[24:53] | She’s unworthy of the flame. | 她不配得到火种 |
[24:57] | More unworthy than Ontari? | 比安塔丽还不配吗 |
[25:06] | She’s here. Uh… | 她来了 |
[25:09] | Hide. | 躲起来 |
[25:24] | How dare you bring skaikru | 你竟敢把天空人 |
[25:25] | into the order of the flame? | 带入火种传承仪式 |
[25:28] | It’s what Lexa wanted. | 这是莱克萨的意愿 |
[25:29] | Well, Lexa’s not Heda anymore, | 莱克萨已经不是赫达了 |
[25:33] | thanks to you. | 拜你所赐 |
[25:35] | Let’s get this over with. | 我们快开始吧 |
[25:42] | You must be cleansed before you ascend. | 登位之前必须沐浴 |
[25:45] | Take her to the Commander’s chambers. | 带她去司令的房间 |
[25:47] | Perform the ritual. | 按照仪式进行 |
[25:49] | Are you sure I’m ready for that? | 你确定我准备好了吗 |
[26:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:15] | Even Luna would be better than her. | 即使露娜也比她强 |
[26:19] | Did you just say Luna? | 你刚才说露娜吗 |
[26:23] | Yes. You heard the name before? | 是的 你之前听过这个名字吗 |
[26:27] | From my friend Lincoln. | 听我的朋友林肯说的 |
[26:30] | Can he find her? | 他能找到她吗 |
[26:33] | Then perhaps the spirit hasn’t chosen, after all. | 那也许司令的灵魂还没有做出选择 |
[26:38] | I’ll take you to him. | 我带你去找他 |
[26:41] | Luna will never allow me near her. | 露娜不会让我接近她 |
[27:04] | This is yours now. | 这是你的了 |
[27:10] | I’ll protect it with my life. | 我会以我的生命来保护它 |
[27:13] | There’s a book inside. | 里面有本书 |
[27:14] | It’s the journal of the first Commander. | 是第一任司令官的日记 |
[27:16] | When you find Luna, you’ll need it | 等你找到了露娜 |
[27:17] | to perform the ascension ritual. | 你会需要用这个完成继任仪式 |
[27:20] | Come. Armor of past Commanders. | 来 这些是历任司令官的盔甲 |
[27:29] | Choose something. Take the hidden passage. | 选一件 从密道走 |
[27:32] | The tunnel will lead you to the stable. | 顺着隧道能到马厩 |
[27:34] | They’re expecting you. | 有人接应你 |
[27:35] | – What about Murphy? – I’ll get him out. | -那墨菲怎么办 -我会送他出去 |
[27:38] | Your duty is to the flame now… | 现在你的任务是保护火种 |
[27:42] | Fleimkepa. | 辅佐官 |
[27:52] | Same drill. Sweep in pairs. Watch your blind spots. | 和平常一样 两人同行 注意盲点 |
[27:56] | – Sir. – Cover every corner. | -是 -不要放过任何角落 |
[27:58] | Clear. | 安全 |
[27:59] | Sir, the hangar bay is secure. They’re not here. | 长官 机舱正常 他们没来过 |
[28:05] | Something’s not right. | 有点不对劲 |
[28:08] | Unit 4, what’s your status? Are the prisoners secure? | 四组 你们那里如何 囚犯们正常吗 |
[28:13] | Unit 4. | 四组 |
[28:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:22] | Watch the doors. | 看好门 |
[28:24] | Check them and call medical. | 看他们怎么样了 呼叫医疗队 |
[28:26] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[28:28] | Medical, two guards down, | 医疗队 两位守卫被击倒 |
[28:30] | Alpha Station corridor, | 在阿尔法站站走廊 |
[28:32] | need assistance there now. | 需要立即救援 |
[28:36] | Damn! | 该死 |
[28:39] | The guys are alive, sir. | 他们还活着 先生 |
[28:41] | They must have drugged them. | 他们肯定被下药了 |
[28:43] | We did what they wanted us to do. | 我们中计了 |
[28:46] | That won’t happen again. | 不会再发生这种事了 |
[29:02] | All clear. Come on. Let’s go. | 他们走了 我们走 |
[29:14] | It’s a little bit tight in there. | 里面有点挤啊 |
[29:18] | Try doing it for 16 years. | 我挤了十六年 |
[29:25] | Hey, we’ll come back for Danae and the others, | 我们会回来接迪娜和其他人 |
[29:28] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[29:31] | Hey, hey, you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[29:41] | I told you not to do this. | 我让你别这样做的 |
[29:42] | Why would I start listening to you now? | 凭什么我现在要开始听你的呢 |
[29:51] | OKS, come in. | OKS 请求呼叫 |
[29:52] | – What is it? – This wasn’t the plan. | -这是什么 -这在计划以外 |
[29:55] | We use their frequency so they could hear us. | 我们用他们的频率 好让他们听见我们 |
[29:56] | Go ahead. | 请讲 |
[29:57] | Stay where you are. | 待在原地 |
[29:59] | Left corridor clear. | 肃清走廊 |
[30:02] | Repeat, stay where you are. The exit is not clear. | 再说一遍 待在原地 出口还没通畅 |
[30:07] | How many guards? | 有多少警卫 |
[30:10] | Too many. I said, stay put. | 太多了 我说了 别动 |
[30:12] | They’re trapped. | 他们被困住了 |
[30:23] | Area clear. | 这里安全 |
[30:28] | Calling all guards. | 呼叫所有警卫 |
[30:29] | The prisoners are headed for the main gate. | 犯人们往大门方向去了 |
[30:30] | The prisoners are headed for the main gate. Over. | 犯人们往大门方向去了 完毕 |
[30:32] | Monty, what are you doing? | 蒙蒂 你在干什么 |
[30:33] | Saving my friends. | 救我的朋友们 |
[30:37] | Move, move, move. | 快 快 快 |
[30:38] | We’re on our way there now. | 我们马上过去 |
[30:46] | That was Monty. | 是蒙蒂在帮我们 |
[30:48] | Guess he’s with us after all. | 看来他还是站在我们这边的 |
[30:50] | Pike will find out. | 派克会发现的 |
[30:51] | We don’t know that. | 这个我们也不知道 |
[30:53] | What we do know is, we have to move. | 我们知道的是我们必须得走了 |
[31:00] | Your friends are traitors. | 你的朋友都是叛徒 |
[31:04] | Then I guess I’m one, too. | 那现在我也是了 |
[31:07] | How many men do we have at the main gate? | 大门有多少人 |
[31:11] | Sir, we just got word that was another false report. | 长官 我们刚收到报告说那是假消息 |
[31:15] | Team Two, we’re at the main gate. | 第二小队已到达大门 |
[31:16] | There’s nothing here. | 没有人 |
[31:19] | Yeah. 10-4. We’re on it. Negative here. | 已核实 这里没人 |
[31:21] | Lock this camp down. | 封锁营地 |
[31:22] | We’re going door to door. Go. | 逐个门搜 出发 |
[31:30] | In the meantime, let’s see if we can bring them to us. | 与此同时 看我们能不能把他们引过来 |
[31:34] | Go, go, go. Go. Come on. | 走 走 快进去 |
[31:36] | Attention, all citizens. | 所有公民请注意 |
[31:37] | Emergency lockdown is in effect. | 已执行紧急封锁 |
[31:40] | Return to your quarters immediately. | 请立即回到自己的住处 |
[31:42] | Ok, Abby. Come on. You’re next. | 艾比 到你了 |
[31:47] | I’m not going. | 我不走 |
[31:48] | They need someone to show them | 大家需要能够带领他们 |
[31:50] | the way out of the dark. | 走出黑暗的人 |
[31:52] | Besides, I… | 况且我… |
[32:05] | May we meet again. | 愿我们能再见 |
[32:07] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[32:16] | I have a message for the traitors in this camp. | 营地里的叛徒们听好了 |
[32:19] | There will be an execution today. | 今天一定会行刑 |
[32:25] | Either turn yourselves in, | 要么你们自己自首 |
[32:28] | or the other grounder prisoners will die in your place. | 否则其他地表人囚犯就会替你们去死 |
[32:34] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:37] | No. Wait. | 不 等等 |
[32:39] | I can’t let them die because of me. | 我不能让他们因我而死 |
[32:40] | Lincoln, please. We’re almost out. | 林肯 求你了 我们马上就逃出去了 |
[32:44] | I know what you’re feeling, but they’re searching the station. | 我明白你的感受 但他们在搜查整个站区 |
[32:46] | We need to go now. | 我们得马上离开 |
[32:50] | You should. | 你们快走 |
[32:51] | Fine. I’m going with you. | 好吧 我和你一起去 |
[33:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:12] | No. | 不 |
[33:15] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[33:17] | Same thing you’d do for your people. | 像你为你的同伴们所做的一样 |
[33:21] | Just get her out of here. | 快带她走 |
[33:34] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[33:48] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[34:35] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[34:38] | Purification is a process. | 净化是必经的流程 |
[34:46] | You’re not afraid of me. | 你不怕我 |
[34:49] | I don’t scare easily. | 我轻易不害怕 |
[34:52] | The truth is, | 其实 |
[34:55] | I think what you did was smart, | 我觉得你的行为很聪明 |
[34:57] | a little crazy maybe, | 或许有点疯狂 |
[34:59] | but we do what we have to do to survive, right? | 但为了生存只能不择手段 不是吗 |
[35:03] | You know I plan to wipe out your people. | 你知道吗 我打算铲除你的同伴 |
[35:06] | So I’ve heard. Sucks for them. | 我听说了 他们真惨 |
[35:44] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[35:45] | The flamekeeper claims he lost the flame. | 火种守护者声称他弄丢了火种 |
[35:50] | You, where’s Wanheda? | 说 瓦黑达在哪 |
[35:53] | How would I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[35:54] | Don’t play games with me. I know she stole the flame. | 别跟我耍小聪明 我知道是她偷了火种 |
[35:56] | – Where is she? – She didn’t steal it. | -她在哪 -她没偷 |
[36:02] | I gave it to her. | 是我给她的 |
[36:08] | Where’s she taking it? | 她要带它去哪 |
[36:10] | You mission is to pass the flame. | 你的职责是传递火种 |
[36:12] | You wouldn’t give it to her | 没有可传位的夜之血脉 |
[36:13] | without a Natblida to pass it to. | 你是不会把火种给她的 |
[36:16] | You can’t kill him. | 你不能杀他 |
[36:17] | He’s the only one who can perform the ritual. | 只有他能进行仪式 |
[36:20] | This abomination will never ascend. | 这种恶人永远不能继位 |
[36:25] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[36:29] | He’s right. | 他说的没错 |
[36:32] | We need him. | 我们需要他 |
[36:43] | For Lexa. | 为了莱克萨 |
[37:09] | Announce my ascension. | 公布我上任的消息 |
[37:10] | You don’t have the flame, Ontari. | 火种不在你身上 安塔丽 |
[37:12] | Don’t talk to me as if I’m a fool, Roan. | 别把我当傻子 罗恩 |
[37:15] | No one knows that. | 没人知道这件事 |
[37:17] | He does. | 他知道 |
[37:19] | He happens to like his head. | 而他很喜欢自己的脑袋 |
[37:25] | Light the pyre. | 开始火葬 |
[37:27] | Burn the bitch who killed your mother. | 烧了那个杀了你妈妈的贱人 |
[37:30] | Let the people know they have a new Commander | 让大家知道新司令上位了 |
[37:33] | and find Wanheda. | 还有找到瓦黑达 |
[37:36] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[38:48] | Heda. | 赫达 |
[38:52] | No. | 不 |
[38:56] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[38:57] | A new commander has risen. | 新司令上位了 |
[39:01] | You go running, | 你又要走 |
[39:03] | just like Mount Weather, huh? | 就像韦瑟山那次一样 |
[39:04] | Maybe this time, Octavia will get it. | 也许这次奥克塔维亚会明白 |
[39:07] | Your loyalty will always be with your people. | 你效忠的永远是你的同伴 |
[39:11] | Octavia is my people. | 奥克塔维亚就是我的同伴 |
[39:14] | Then take these chains off me, | 那就把这些锁链解开 |
[39:15] | and we can help her together. | 我们可以一起帮她 |
[39:22] | Tell her I’m sorry. | 告诉她 我很抱歉 |
[39:35] | Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[40:06] | No | 不. |
[40:09] | I can’t free your people… | 我不能放了你的同伴 |
[40:13] | But I can promise they’ll be cared for. | 但我保证会善待他们 |
[40:37] | Lincoln of Trikru, you have been sentenced to death | 部落人林肯 依照《方舟返程宪章》 |
[40:40] | in accordance with the Exodus Charter. | 你被判处死刑 |
[40:46] | Any last words? | 有遗言吗 |
[40:53] | Not for you. | 对你没有 |
[41:25] | No. | 不 |