时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Let the people know they have a new commander. | 让大家知道新司令上位了 |
[00:05] | You don’t have the flame, Ontari. | 火种不在你身上 安塔丽 |
[00:06] | – No one knows that. – He does. | -没人知道这件事 -他知道 |
[00:10] | Is she really in there? | 她真的在那里面吗 |
[00:12] | Of course she is. | 当然在 |
[00:14] | This is yours now, Fleimkepa. | 这是你的了 辅佐官 |
[00:16] | We need to increase the population in the City of Light. | 我们需要增加光之城的人口 |
[00:19] | The more minds turned to the task, | 更多人的人加入这项任务 |
[00:21] | the more powerful ALIE becomes | 阿莉就会更加强大 |
[00:24] | and the closer we get to finding that second A.I. | 我们就更有可能找到第二代人工智能 |
[00:28] | Pike just sentenced Lincoln and Sinclair to death | 派克刚判了林肯 辛克莱和凯恩 |
[00:30] | alongside Kane. | 一同处以死刑 |
[00:31] | We can save them, but we have to work together. | 我们可以救他们 但我们必须合作 |
[00:33] | You’re the reason they need saving. | 要不是你 他们也不需要我们救 |
[00:35] | They’re searching the station. We need to go now. | 他们在搜查整个站区 我们得马上离开 |
[00:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:41] | – No. – Just get her out of here. | -不 -快带她走 |
[00:45] | Lincoln of Trikru, you have been sentenced To death | 部落人林肯 依照《方舟返程宪章》 |
[00:48] | in accordance with the Exodus Charter. | 你被判处死刑 |
[00:50] | – Any last words? – Not for you. | -有遗言吗 -对你没有 |
[01:49] | Where’s Lincoln? | 林肯呢 |
[01:53] | Pike put a bullet in his brain. | 派克打穿了他的脑袋 |
[02:00] | O., O., I am so sorry. | 小奥 小奥 对不起 |
[02:12] | Octavia, that’s enough. | 奥克塔维亚 够了 |
[02:14] | Kane, stay out of this. | 凯恩 你别插手 |
[02:33] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[02:35] | Get out! | 滚开 |
[02:36] | Miller, back up. | 米勒 退后 |
[02:55] | You’re dead to me. | 你对我而言已经死了 |
[03:51] | How long is this gonna be necessary? | 还要拴着我多久 |
[03:53] | Roan said not to let you out of my sight | 罗恩说在他回来之前 |
[03:55] | until he got back. | 不要让你离开我的视线 |
[03:56] | We’re on the 50th floor. Where am I gonna go? | 我们在五十楼 我还能去哪 |
[04:00] | Look. I’m just saying a real commander | 我只是说 真正的司令官 |
[04:01] | – wouldn’t be afraid– – I am a real commander. | -不会害怕 -我就是真正的司令官 |
[04:09] | You gonna answer it? | 你要应门吗 |
[04:17] | Oh, so the king doesn’t think you can handle it, huh? | 看来国王觉得你无法胜任吧 |
[04:20] | I thought you were in charge. | 我还以为是你说了算呢 |
[04:22] | I am. | 就是我 |
[04:25] | Whatever you say. | 随你怎么说 |
[04:28] | Enter. | 进来 |
[04:35] | What is it, Ambassador? | 什么事 使者 |
[04:57] | She will be there soon. | 她很快就过去 |
[05:01] | Why are you in chains? | 你为什么拴着铁链 |
[05:03] | That is a good question. | 你问我我问谁 |
[05:05] | Where is Master Titus? | 泰特斯大师在哪 |
[05:06] | Titus left | 泰特斯走了 |
[05:10] | to go find the next class of novitiates. | 去找下一代候选人了 |
[05:11] | The flame keeper has scouts for that. | 火种守护者可以派侦察兵去 |
[05:13] | Yes. Well, the last crop the scouts brought back | 是 但是他们上回的成果 |
[05:16] | kind of sucked, didn’t they? | 有点不尽人意 不是吗 |
[05:35] | It’s better to lie your way out of a problem than kill. | 撒谎应付总比杀戮要好 |
[05:39] | I saw your hand go for your sword. | 我看见你扶剑了 |
[05:40] | So? | 那又如何 |
[05:42] | So you can’t just go around killing your ambassadors. | 你不能就这样乱杀使者 |
[05:45] | What did he want you to do? | 他想叫你干什么 |
[05:48] | Recite the lineage, | 背诵世系 |
[05:50] | the names of all past commanders. | 也就是过去所有司令官的名字 |
[05:55] | It marks the start of a new commander’s reign. | 这标志着新司令官的上任 |
[05:58] | And how you gonna do that? | 那你准备怎么办 |
[06:04] | Look. Maybe I can help you. | 也许我可以帮你 |
[06:09] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[06:12] | I think much better without a collar. | 你给我解开项圈 我帮你想办法 |
[06:21] | “Prophet!” said I, “Thing of evil! | “”先知” 我说道 “凶兆” |
[06:23] | “Prophet still if bird or devil! | “仍是先知 不管是鸟是魔 |
[06:25] | “Whether tempter sent, | “是不是魔鬼送你 |
[06:26] | “or whether tempest tossed thee here ashore, | “或是暴风雨抛你来到此岸 |
[06:28] | “Desolate yet all undaunted, on this desert land enchanted. | “孤独但不气馁 在这妖惑鬼崇的荒原 |
[06:32] | “On this home by horror haunted– | “在这恐怖萦绕之家 |
[06:34] | “Tell me truly, I implore. | “告诉我真话 求你可怜 |
[06:36] | “Is there — balm in Gilead? | “基列有香膏吗 |
[06:38] | Whether tempter sent or whether tempest tossed…” | 是魔鬼送你还是暴风雨抛你来到此岸” |
[06:39] | I’m not sure what you hope to accomplish by doing this. | 我不知道你这样做就能怎么样 |
[06:43] | “Desolate yet all undaunted…” | “孤独但毫不气馁” |
[06:45] | Sensory overload can’t block me out. | 感官的超载是赶不走我的 |
[06:47] | “Home by horror haunted — | “恐怖萦绕之家 |
[06:49] | Tell me truly…” | 告诉我真话” |
[06:50] | I’m in you now. | 我在你脑子里了 |
[06:52] | “Is there — balm in Gilead? | “基列有香膏吗 |
[06:53] | “Tell me, tell me, I implore. | “告诉我 告诉我 求你可怜 |
[07:00] | “Tell me, tell me, I implore. | “告诉我 告诉我 求你可怜 |
[07:02] | Quoth the raven, “Nevermore.” | 乌鸦说”永不复还” |
[07:08] | Will it work? | 她这样有用吗 |
[07:11] | Of course not. | 当然没用 |
[07:12] | “Prophet!” said I, “Thing of evil! | “”先知” 我说 “凶兆” |
[07:15] | “Prophet still if bird or devil! | “仍是先知 不管是鸟是魔 |
[07:19] | Whether tempter sent or whether tempest tossed thee…” | 是魔鬼送你还是暴风雨抛你来到此岸” |
[07:23] | “Horror haunted — tell me truly, I implore, | “恐怖萦绕 告诉我真话 求你可怜 |
[07:25] | Is there — balm in Gilead…” | 基列有香膏吗” |
[07:30] | “Whether tempter sent, | “是不是魔鬼送你 |
[07:32] | or whether tempest tossed thee here ashore–“ | 或是魔鬼抛你来到彼岸” |
[07:35] | You were saying? | 你说什么 |
[07:36] | She’s so much stronger than the rest of you. | 她比你们其他人都要强大 |
[07:42] | Ok. Come on. Everyone out now. | 好了 所有人都出去 |
[07:46] | You, too, Thelonious. | 你也是 塞隆尼斯 |
[07:50] | This doesn’t concern you, Abby. | 这不关你的事 艾比 |
[07:52] | Raven is with us now. | 雷文现在站在我们这边 |
[07:53] | That doesn’t sound creepy at all. | 这听起来一点都不毛骨悚然 |
[07:56] | We took away her pain, Jasper. | 我们使她不再痛苦 贾斯珀 |
[07:59] | We saved her, just like we can save you. | 我们拯救了她 正如我们能够拯救你 |
[08:01] | Last chance before I call the guards | 最后警告 别逼我叫守卫来 |
[08:04] | and I have them move you away from my patient’s door. | 把你从我病人的门前逮捕走 |
[08:09] | Nevermore. | 永远不 |
[08:16] | I’m back in. | 我又进去了 |
[08:19] | You’ll come around eventually. | 最终你一定会加入我们的 |
[08:22] | Not likely. | 绝不可能 |
[08:33] | Raven, this is pointless. | 雷文 这毫无意义 |
[08:35] | Sensory stimulation at the level required to force me out | 迫使我退出所需的感官刺激水平 |
[08:39] | is unsustainable. | 是不堪承受的 |
[08:40] | Leave me alone! | 滚开 |
[08:44] | Japser. | 贾斯珀 |
[08:49] | Come in. Come on. | 进来 快点 |
[08:52] | Raven, what’s wrong? | 雷文 发生什么了 |
[08:53] | I need your help to get this thing out of my head, | 我要你们帮我把这鬼东西赶出我的头脑 |
[08:55] | and I think I know how to do it. | 我想我知道要怎么做 |
[09:14] | Mom, what’s wrong? | 妈妈 怎么了 |
[09:16] | Pike knows. | 派克知道了 |
[09:22] | Smile like I just made a joke. | 微笑 假装我说了个笑话 |
[09:27] | You need to go right now. | 你必须马上离开 |
[09:32] | Don’t pack. | 别收拾东西 |
[09:35] | Don’t go back to your room. | 别回去你的房间 |
[09:39] | Find your friends. They’ll protect you. | 去找你的朋友 他们会保护你的 |
[09:49] | Did you tell Pike? | 你告诉派克了吗 |
[09:55] | Monty, you’re my son. | 蒙蒂 你是我的儿子 |
[09:58] | I won’t lose both of the men I love. | 我不想两个我最爱的男人都失去 |
[10:09] | Can I hug you? | 我能抱下你吗 |
[10:17] | This can’t look like good-bye. | 不能看起来像在告别 |
[10:26] | Go. | 走 |
[10:59] | I say we run two-man patrols around the clock, starting now. | 从现在起 我们每小时派两人巡逻 |
[11:03] | We’ll do that, but we should be safe here. | 我们会的 但在这里应该很安全 |
[11:07] | The grounder blockade is too close for Pike | 地表人的封锁线太接近 |
[11:08] | to–to risk looking for us. | 所以派克寻找我们的风险很大 |
[11:12] | Yeah, but are we safe from the blockade? | 没错 但封锁区与我们而言安全吗 |
[11:14] | As long as we stay this side of the line, we should be. | 只要我们待在线的这边就没问题 |
[11:17] | They’re grounders. | 他们是地表人 |
[11:18] | You really think they’re gonna play by the rules? | 你觉得他们会遵守规矩吗 |
[11:22] | Hey, Pike’ll want you dead now, too. | 派克现在也想要你的命 |
[11:26] | We take him out, we can go home. | 我们只要杀了他 就能回家了 |
[11:29] | We take him out, | 如果我们把他杀了 |
[11:30] | then the grounders lift the blockade. | 地表人就会解除封锁 |
[11:33] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[11:35] | We become the 13th clan again. | 我们会再一次成为第十三个部落 |
[11:37] | Those were the terms. | 这是条款 |
[11:39] | Lexa’s terms. | 莱克萨定的条款 |
[11:41] | If what Bellamy says is true and she’s dead, | 如果贝拉米说的是真的 她已经死了 |
[11:43] | how do we know the next commander will honor them? | 我们怎么知道下一任司令会怎么做 |
[11:45] | One problem at a time. | 一个一个问题来吧 |
[11:47] | What about Clarke? | 克拉克情况如何 |
[11:48] | With Lexa gone, she’s not safe in Polis. | 莱克萨死了 她在波利斯不安全 |
[11:50] | Clarke made her choice. | 克拉克做了她的选择 |
[11:52] | The only thing that matters now is killing Pike. | 现在最要紧的是杀掉派克 |
[11:56] | Octavia’s right. | 奥克塔维亚说得对 |
[11:58] | Once we resume our place in the commander’s coalition, | 一旦我们恢复在司令联盟的地位 |
[12:01] | Clarke will be safe, so how do we do it? | 克拉克就安全了 所以我们该怎么做 |
[12:05] | Bellamy, come in. It’s Monty. | 呼叫 贝拉米 我是蒙蒂 |
[12:07] | I’m in trouble. Please say you still have your radio. | 我遇到了麻烦 盼你无线电在身 |
[12:13] | If we respond and Pike’s listening– | 如果派克听见我们的回复 |
[12:14] | Go to Channel 7. | 调到频道七 |
[12:17] | “Please say you still have your radio.” | “盼你无线电在身” |
[12:19] | That’s 7 words after the word “Trouble.” | “麻烦”后有七个字 |
[12:24] | It’s code. Go to 7. | 是密码 调到频道七 |
[12:39] | Bellamy, are you there? | 贝拉米 你在吗 |
[12:44] | Monty, it’s Kane. What’s wrong? | 蒙蒂 我是凯恩 出了什么事 |
[12:49] | Pike knows that I helped you get out. | 派克知道是我帮助你们逃走了 |
[12:53] | Can you get to the dropship? | 你能赶到运输船那吗 |
[12:55] | I think so. | 应该可以 |
[12:55] | Good. Go there. I’ll bring you in. | 很好 到了那我会接应你 |
[12:59] | Stay off the radio. Over and out. | 别用无线电 完毕 |
[13:04] | Hold on. What if it’s a trap and Pike’s waiting? | 等等 万一这是派克的陷阱呢 |
[13:07] | That’s why I’m going alone. | 所以我一个人去 |
[13:09] | Like hell you are. | 不会给你这个机会的 |
[13:12] | I’m with octavia. | 我同意奥克塔维亚 |
[13:14] | Monty saved our lives. I’m going, too. | 蒙蒂救了我们 我也去 |
[13:16] | No, you’re not. | 你不能去 |
[13:19] | If it is a trap, | 万一这是陷阱 |
[13:21] | I’m not marching our entire insurgency into it. | 我不能让整个反叛队伍都葬送 |
[13:23] | To stop me, you’re gonna have to kill me. | 想阻止我 必须先把我杀了 |
[13:27] | She hopes it’s a trap. | 她真心希望这是陷阱 |
[13:31] | He’s coming, too. | 他也一起去 |
[13:33] | We’ll need a hostage to trade for Monty. | 我们需要个人质来交换蒙蒂 |
[13:39] | It’s a good plan. He stays chained. | 好计划 用铁链把他绑起来 |
[13:42] | Gag him. | 塞住嘴 |
[13:43] | Sir, with all due respect– | 长官 无意冒犯 |
[13:45] | He’s the enemy. | 他是敌人 |
[13:50] | Do what I said. | 照我说的做 |
[14:03] | First, Raven refuses to take back our machine, | 一开始 雷文拒绝帮我们拿回机器 |
[14:07] | and now she’s looking for ways to leave us. | 现在 她在寻找摆脱我们的方法 |
[14:10] | I’m telling you, doubt spreads like a virus. | 我要说的是 疑虑会像病毒一样传播 |
[14:13] | It’s not logical. | 这不合逻辑 |
[14:16] | According to the data, all human behavior | 根据数据 人类的所有行为 |
[14:19] | revolves around the avoidance of pain. | 都是围绕着如何避免痛苦 |
[14:23] | I offer an escape from suffering. | 我提供了一个逃离痛苦的途径 |
[14:27] | Why would anyone resist this? | 为什么会有人拒绝它 |
[14:29] | Logic has nothing to do with it. | 这与逻辑无关 |
[14:32] | Free will is the problem. | 自由意志是问题所在 |
[14:33] | I told you, we have to get around it. | 我告诉过你 我们必须避开它 |
[14:36] | Around it how? | 怎么避开 |
[14:37] | Give Raven back her pain. | 把雷文痛苦还给她 |
[14:39] | Remind her what life was like without you. | 让她想起来没有你的日子是什么样的 |
[14:41] | You’re suggesting I coerce complicity. | 你是在说让我强迫她加入吗 |
[14:44] | I’m suggesting | 我是在说 |
[14:46] | that once we give consent and take the key, we’re yours, | 一旦我们同意并接受了钥匙 我们就属于你 |
[14:49] | tools to be used to accomplish our mission… | 也是为了完成我们的任务需要用到的工具 |
[14:53] | saving the human race by migrating | 将仅存的人类迁往光之城 |
[14:56] | what’s left of it to the City of Light. | 以此来拯救人类这个种族 |
[14:58] | In that way, we’re no different than the missiles you launched | 这样看来 我们和你一百年前发射的导弹 |
[15:00] | a hundred years ago. | 没什么不同 |
[15:02] | You hacked their programming. | 你当时黑进了他们的程序 |
[15:03] | Now it’s time to hack ours. | 现在是时候黑进我们的了 |
[15:06] | Override free will, starting with Raven’s, | 推翻自由意志 从雷文开始 |
[15:09] | and let’s finish what we started. | 让我们完成我们的计划 |
[15:12] | Did you send the hundred to the ground | 是你让百子带上生物识别手环 |
[15:14] | wearing biometric wrist bands? | 把他们送往地面的吗 |
[15:15] | Yes. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[15:16] | I’m telling you, it will work. | 我要说的是 它会起作用的 |
[15:17] | These wrist band were designed to transmit | 这些手环被用来传送身体发出的 |
[15:19] | vital signs, electrical signals from the body. | 生命体征和电子信号 |
[15:22] | I designed them. I know how they work. | 我设计的它们 我知道它们的原理 |
[15:24] | Then you know they have a transponder. | 那么你一定知道它们有一个转频器 |
[15:25] | All we have to do is reverse it, | 我们要做的就是利用它 |
[15:26] | and then we can send an energy pulse into my brain. | 我们可以向我的脑中发出脉冲 |
[15:29] | If I’m right, it will fry whatever Alie put in there | 如果我是对的 它能在不破坏组织的情况下 |
[15:31] | without damaging the tissue. | 摧毁阿莉放进我脑中的东西 |
[15:32] | What if you’re wrong? | 如果你是错的呢 |
[15:34] | If I was wrong, ALIE wouldn’t be looking at me | 如果我是错的 阿莉不会在这里盯着我 |
[15:35] | right now like I stole her favorite toy. | 好像我偷了她心爱的玩具一样 |
[15:41] | She’s here. | 她在这 |
[15:43] | You can see her? | 你能看到她吗 |
[15:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:46] | Why, Raven? | 为什么 雷文 |
[15:47] | With everything that I can do for you, | 我可以为你做这么多 |
[15:49] | why would you do this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[15:50] | Because you stole my memories, you crazy bitch! | 因为你偷走了我的记忆 你这个疯婆娘 |
[15:54] | Are there any wrist bands left? | 还有剩下的手环吗 |
[15:55] | I’m not sure. We made more than we needed. | 我不确定 我们造出来的比需要的多 |
[15:59] | It’s possible there could be a few still hanging around. | 有可能在这里某处还剩下一些 |
[16:03] | Find them. | 找到它们 |
[16:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:10] | She may have found a way to disconnect. | 她可能找到了阻断连接的方法 |
[16:13] | Then we have no choice. | 那我们别无选择 |
[16:15] | The wrist bands, where are they? | 手环 它们在哪 |
[16:18] | – I don’t know. – I do. | -我不知道 -我知道 |
[16:19] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[16:20] | Everything I hear, she hears. | 所有我能听见的 她都能听见 |
[16:22] | Everything I see, she sees. | 所有我能看到的 她都能看到 |
[16:23] | Just…just tell him. | 只…只告诉他就好 |
[16:33] | Hey, we’re gonna fix you, all right? | 我们会治好你的 |
[16:37] | Tell him to stay. Tell him you changed your mind. | 告诉他停下 告诉他你改变主意了 |
[16:40] | No! | 不 |
[16:42] | No. | 不 |
[16:46] | Then I’m sorry for this. | 那我很抱歉 |
[16:50] | No! | 不 |
[16:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[16:58] | Raven, talk to me. Ok. Talk to me. | 雷文 跟我说话 跟我说话 |
[17:00] | You wanted your memories back. | 你想要回你的记忆 |
[17:05] | Here they are. | 我还给你 |
[17:12] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[17:14] | Her heart’s racing. Look. We need to get her into medical. | 她心跳在加速 我们必须带她去医疗室 |
[17:20] | Jackson, I need a reaper stick. | 杰克逊 我需要一个止痛棒 |
[17:23] | No. Make it stop. | 不 快停下 |
[17:25] | Get it now. | 快去拿 |
[17:26] | Uh…uh…no… | 不 |
[17:28] | No! | 不 |
[17:33] | No! | 不 |
[17:35] | Go get the wrist bands. | 去拿手环 |
[17:39] | What are you waiting for? Go. | 你在等什么 快去 |
[17:41] | Give her what she wants. | 给她她想要的 |
[17:45] | She’s about to break. | 她快崩溃了 |
[17:47] | Shh, it’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事的 没事的 |
[17:48] | No! | 不 |
[17:49] | No! | 不 |
[17:54] | – Make it stop. -It’s ok, sweetheart. Ok. | -快停下 -没事的 亲爱的 |
[17:55] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[17:58] | Uh…no! | 不 |
[18:00] | I can make it stop. | 我可以让这停下 |
[18:01] | I can lead you back to the City of Light. | 我可以将你带回光之城 |
[18:04] | All you have to do is submit. | 只要你顺从我 |
[18:07] | No! | 不 |
[18:09] | No! | 不 |
[18:13] | I submit. | 我顺从你 |
[18:14] | Completely, Raven, permanently. | 完全顺从 雷文 永远顺从 |
[18:22] | No! | 不 |
[18:23] | Yes! I submit! Please… | 是的 我投降 求你了 |
[18:27] | Oh, please… | 求你了 |
[18:29] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[18:38] | Raven. | 雷文 |
[18:54] | I have full access to Raven’s synaptic network. | 我能够完全进入雷文的突触网络 |
[19:00] | She’s ours. | 她是我们的人 |
[19:28] | “Seek higher things.” | “寻求更高的东西” |
[19:30] | Did you find it? | 找到了吗 |
[19:33] | No, just a corporate motto. | 没有 只是这个公司的一句口号 |
[19:38] | First commander went into space | 第一任司令去了太空 |
[19:39] | to seek higher things. | 去寻求更高的东西 |
[19:41] | Get it? | 懂了吗 |
[19:44] | Heh, you know what? Never mind. | 还是算了 |
[19:47] | You said it would be here. | 你说这里会有的 |
[19:49] | Maybe I was wrong, ok? | 或许我弄错了 |
[19:50] | I’m guessing that to know the names | 我猜你需要是一名真正的司令 |
[19:51] | of the dead commanders, you actually have to be one. | 才能知道已死司令的名字 |
[19:54] | You got to get the flame. | 你一定要得到火种 |
[19:55] | You’re guessing? | 你猜 |
[19:56] | The ambassadors are expecting me. | 那些大使在等着我呢 |
[20:00] | I’ll have to kill them all now. | 现在我只能杀光他们了 |
[20:02] | That seems a bit excessive. | 是不是有点过了 |
[20:07] | I deserve this throne. | 这宝座是我应得的 |
[20:10] | I was raised for it, | 我从小就被当成司令培养 |
[20:12] | snatched from my parents by the queen of Azgeda. | 阿兹哥达的女王从我父母手中把我夺走 |
[20:17] | I suffered her cruelty. | 我忍受了她的残暴 |
[20:20] | I won the conclave. | 选举我也赢了 |
[20:23] | The ambassadors don’t get to judge me, | 那些大使没资格评判我 |
[20:24] | and neither do you! | 你也是 |
[20:26] | Ok. You’re right. You’re right. We don’t. | 没错 没错 我们没资格 |
[20:32] | No one does, and we can use that. | 没有人有 我么可以利用这一点 |
[20:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[20:36] | Roan. He’s got you doing everything wrong. | 罗恩 他让你做的是错的 |
[20:38] | – You’re hiding. – I’m not hiding. | -你躲了起来 -我没有躲 |
[20:40] | I’m waiting for him to return with the flame. | 我在等他把火种带回来 |
[20:42] | And what if he doesn’t? | 如果他带不回来呢 |
[20:45] | The longer we wait, the harder it’s gonna be | 我们等的时间越长 就越难让 |
[20:47] | to convince the ambassadors that you’re the real thing. | 那些大使们相信你是真正的司令 |
[20:49] | We? | 我们 |
[20:52] | I can help you sell this lie because– | 我可以帮你继续骗下去 |
[20:54] | Like it or not, Ontari– a fake commander | 不管怎样 安塔丽 假司令 |
[20:56] | needs a fake flame keeper. | 需要一个假的辅佐官 |
[21:00] | I’m listening. | 继续讲 |
[21:21] | I’m gonna need that case, Jasper. | 我需要那个盒子 贾斯珀 |
[21:25] | You can’t have it. | 不行 |
[21:31] | Hey, get off me! Get off me! | 走开 走开 |
[21:36] | Jaha, don’t do this. | 亚哈 不要这样 |
[21:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:46] | Don’t do it. Oh! No! | 不要 不 |
[21:58] | Monty? | 蒙蒂 |
[22:03] | We got here first. | 我们先到了 |
[22:08] | No, we didn’t. | 并不是 |
[22:09] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:10] | Get outside now! | 出来 现在 |
[22:30] | They followed me. I’m sorry. | 他们跟踪了我 对不起 |
[22:35] | Let him go, Pike. | 放他走 派克 |
[22:36] | Can’t do that. One at their feet. | 不行 脚上来一枪 |
[22:42] | It’s over. Put down your weapons. | 结束了 放下你们的武器 |
[22:45] | Shoot him. | 开枪 |
[22:47] | Monty’s in the shot. | 蒙蒂在范围内 |
[22:49] | Come on, Marcus. | 快点 马库斯 |
[22:54] | I promised Monty’s mother that I’d bring him home alive. | 我向蒙蒂的母亲保证过他会活着回来 |
[22:57] | Don’t make me a liar. | 可别让我食言啊 |
[23:03] | Kane, no. | 凯恩 不要 |
[23:11] | Now you. | 轮到你了 |
[23:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:17] | One in the girl’s leg. | 女孩腿上来一枪 |
[23:29] | Let go. | 放开我 |
[23:43] | You don’t look so good. | 你看起来不大好啊 |
[23:45] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[23:46] | You got about 5 seconds to make me believe | 给你五秒钟时间让我相信 |
[23:49] | you’re still with me. | 你还站在我这一边 |
[23:54] | All the others are in a cave not far from here. | 其他人都在离这儿不远的山洞里 |
[23:56] | You son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋 |
[24:08] | Give me the coordinates. | 给我坐标 |
[24:11] | I don’t have the coordinates, | 我没有坐标 |
[24:13] | but I can take you there. | 但我可以带你去 |
[24:31] | You sure about the route? | 你确定是这条路吗 |
[24:33] | We’re getting close to the blockade line. | 我们离封锁线越来越近了 |
[24:36] | That’s why Kane set up out here. | 所以凯恩才在这里安营 |
[24:38] | He didn’t think we’d risk it. | 他觉得我们不敢冒险过来 |
[24:40] | He was wrong. | 他错了 |
[24:45] | What’s gonna happen to my sister? | 我妹妹会怎么样 |
[24:48] | I know she has to answer for her crimes, but– | 我知道她必须要为她的罪行受到惩罚 |
[24:50] | Tell you what. | 这么跟你说吧 |
[24:52] | I’ll make you the same promise I made to Monty’s mother, | 我给你和给蒙蒂妈妈一样的承诺 |
[24:56] | immunity from all past actions, | 过去的事一笔勾销 |
[24:58] | but if she screws up again– | 但如果她再坏了我的事 |
[25:00] | Oh, she won’t. I’ll make sure of it. | 她不会的 我保证 |
[25:05] | My sister, my responsibility. | 我的妹妹 我的责任 |
[25:23] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[25:30] | Not you, too. | 你竟然也 |
[25:31] | Abby, it’s a miracle. | 艾比 这是个奇迹 |
[25:34] | As doctors, it’s our job to relieve suffering. | 作为医生 我们的职责就是缓解痛苦 |
[25:36] | Shouldn’t you be– | 你难道不也该… |
[25:37] | What are your mother’s name, Jackson? | 你妈妈叫什么名字 杰克逊 |
[25:45] | Mary Jackson died in her son’s arms | 玛丽·杰克逊深受病魔折磨之苦 |
[25:47] | after suffering a terrible illness. | 最后死在了儿子的怀里 |
[25:51] | Who am I talking to? | 我在和谁说话 |
[25:54] | It’s ALIE, right? | 是阿莉 对吧 |
[25:57] | Mary’s death is the reason he became a doctor. | 玛丽的死是他成为医生的原因 |
[26:05] | She take that from you, too? | 她把那也从你那夺走了吧 |
[26:09] | How is that a miracle? | 这怎么会是奇迹 |
[26:11] | All you have to do is | 你只要 |
[26:13] | swallow the key and see for yourself. | 吞下钥匙 就能亲眼见证 |
[26:15] | That’s never gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[26:17] | He said you’d say that. | 他说过你会这么说 |
[26:21] | I want to talk to Raven. | 我要和雷文谈谈 |
[26:23] | Raven’s in the City of Light. | 雷文在光之城 |
[26:26] | All you have to do to see– | 你只要去见… |
[26:27] | I said no. | 我说了不要 |
[26:30] | Abby, you’ve stopped us for too long. | 艾比 你已经耽误我们太久了 |
[26:33] | We need you to tell the people it’s safe. | 我们需要你告诉大家 这很安全 |
[26:36] | What we’re doing is too important. | 我们在做的是重要的事 |
[26:37] | What you’re doing is stealing people’s minds. | 你们是在偷走大家的思想 |
[26:42] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[26:44] | We’re freeing their minds, | 我们是在释放他们的心灵 |
[26:46] | and we won’t be done until everyone is with us. | 我们会让所有人都追随我们 |
[26:49] | I don’t care if you torture me. | 你们要不要折磨我都悉听尊便 |
[26:53] | I will never take the key. | 我绝对不会吞下钥匙 |
[26:57] | Who said anything about torture? | 谁说会折磨你了 |
[27:07] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[27:08] | Giving you a choice. | 让你做个选择 |
[27:12] | No. No. No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不不不 |
[27:14] | No! Stop! Stop! | 不 住手 住手 |
[27:17] | No! No, no… | 不 不 不 |
[27:21] | Oh, god. Oh, god. | 天哪 天哪 |
[27:25] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[27:28] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[27:30] | If you want to save Raven, | 如果你想救雷文 |
[27:32] | all you have to do is take the key. | 只要吞下钥匙就行 |
[27:38] | Thelonious, please. | 塞隆尼斯 拜托 |
[27:39] | If I don’t stop the bleeding, she’s gonna die. | 如果不让我帮她止血 她会流血过多而死 |
[27:41] | Her body will die, | 她的躯壳会死 |
[27:42] | but her mind will live forever. | 但她的精神会永存 |
[27:44] | Please! | 求求你 |
[27:47] | Raven… | 雷文 |
[27:54] | I’m begging you, let me go to her. | 我求求你 让我去救她 |
[27:56] | Open your mouth and hold out your tongue. | 张开嘴 伸出舌头 |
[28:44] | I am the last Natblida, | 我是最后一名夜之血脉 |
[28:46] | heir to Bekka pramheda. | 初代赫达贝卡的继承人 |
[28:49] | I triumphed in the conclave, and you are my subjects. | 我赢得了选举 而你们都将向我臣服 |
[28:54] | I am the last Natblida, | 我是最后一名夜之血脉 |
[28:56] | heir to Bekka pramheda. | 初代赫达贝卡的继承人 |
[28:59] | I triumphed in the conclave, and you are my– | 我赢得了选举 而你们都将向我… |
[29:04] | Commander… | 司令 |
[29:09] | Ambassador Usak demanded that he see you. | 尤萨克大使要求见您 |
[29:13] | Yes, | 是的 |
[29:15] | but in the throne room, | 但该在正殿 |
[29:17] | not here in this sacred space. | 而不是在圣殿这里 |
[29:20] | This was his idea. | 这是他的主意 |
[29:22] | I beg your pardon, Ontari. | 请原谅 安塔丽 |
[29:32] | Say my name again. | 你叫我什么 |
[29:36] | Heda. | 赫达 |
[29:39] | Let me guess–you’d like to hear the lineage. | 我猜猜 你想听世系唤名 |
[29:44] | – Yes. – No. | -是的 -不 |
[29:45] | You reign cannot begin until you– | 那你就不能执政 |
[29:47] | My reign has already begun. | 我已经开始执政 |
[29:50] | I am the last Natblida, | 我是最后一名夜之血脉 |
[29:52] | heir to Bekka pramheda. | 初代赫达贝卡的继承人 |
[29:55] | I triumphed in the conclave, and you are my subjects. | 我赢得了选举 而你们都将向我臣服 |
[29:59] | We will be your subjects after you recite the lineage. | 在您世系唤名后 我们都会臣服于您 |
[30:05] | Is my flame keeper correct? | 我的火种守护者说得没错吧 |
[30:07] | Did you demand to see me? | 是你要见我 |
[30:09] | If you think you can intimidate–oh! | 如果您觉得您可以恐吓.. |
[30:23] | Now you see me. | 现在你见到我了 |
[30:28] | We talked about restraint. | 我们说过要克制的 |
[30:30] | You told me not to kill him. | 你叫我别杀他 |
[30:33] | Well, next time, I’ll be more specific. | 下一回 我会讲得更具体一点 |
[30:46] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[30:51] | Now, the cave is just on the other side. | 山洞就在另一边 |
[30:57] | Keep a sharp eye out. | 保持警惕 |
[31:14] | The blockade! Anybody got eyes? | 封锁带 有人看到什么吗 |
[31:17] | Back up. Back to higher ground. | 快撤 撤到高地 |
[31:20] | – Drop your weapon. – What the hell are you doing? | -放下武器 -你在做什么 |
[31:21] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[31:25] | We bring you Chancellor Pike of the sky people. | 我们把天空人的派克法官带来了 |
[31:28] | O., translate. | 小奥 翻译 |
[31:36] | You killed us all. | 你会害死我们所有人的 |
[31:37] | Take him. Lift this blockade. | 带走他 解开封锁 |
[32:02] | No. | 不 |
[32:04] | Hey, no. | 不 |
[32:07] | No. | 不 |
[32:08] | The grounders are gonna need him alive. | 地表人需要他活着 |
[32:10] | They didn’t get justice for Finn. | 他们没能堂堂正正地处死芬 |
[32:13] | We won’t get away with that again. | 我们不能再逃脱一次 |
[32:15] | In that case– | 那么… |
[32:27] | Where are you taking him? | 你要带他去哪儿 |
[32:30] | To the new commander. | 把他交给新司令 |
[32:31] | May I join you? | 我能和你一起吗 |
[32:36] | We’re the 13th clan. | 我们是第十三个部落 |
[32:38] | Don’t slow us down. | 别拖累我们 |
[32:42] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[32:44] | We know nothing about the new commander. | 我们对新司令一无所知 |
[32:46] | I’m sure. Go home. | 我确定 回去 |
[32:49] | Tell our people what happened here. | 告诉我们的同伴这里发生的事 |
[32:53] | Tell Abby I’ll look out for Clarke. | 告诉艾比 我会照顾克拉克的 |
[33:06] | Did you do this for your sister… | 你这么做是为了你妹妹 |
[33:09] | Or because it was the right thing to do? | 还是因为这是正确的 |
[33:13] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[33:15] | It matters. | 这很重要 |
[33:18] | Until you see that… | 在你搞清楚之前 |
[33:22] | you’ll still be lost. | 你会一直迷茫 |
[33:41] | My mom turned me in. | 是我妈妈告发我的 |
[33:47] | You’re family. | 你们是家人 |
[33:51] | You’ll work it out. | 你们会解决的 |
[34:22] | I’m tired and hungry. No more meetings. | 我又累又饿 别再给我安排会议 |
[34:28] | Bring me wine. | 上酒 |
[34:38] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[34:39] | Easy there, big fella. | 放松点 大块头 |
[34:40] | It’s not necessary, right? | 没这个必要 |
[34:43] | Put it on him. | 给他戴上 |
[34:45] | You– | 你… |
[34:52] | Leave us. | 退下吧 |
[34:54] | Let me know the moment King Roan returns. | 罗恩国王回来的时候记得通知我 |
[34:56] | Heda. | 赫达 |
[35:03] | You want to explain this? | 你想解释一下吗 |
[35:07] | I don’t trust you. | 我不相信你 |
[35:09] | Hmm. Well, I got to say, I’m a little hurt by that. | 不得不说 我有点受伤 |
[35:16] | How about now? | 现在呢 |
[35:19] | Now I’m a little less hurt. | 现在好多了 |
[35:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:29] | There’s somebody else, ok? I’m sorry. | 我名草有主了 抱歉 |
[35:33] | Is she a commander, too? | 她也是司令吗 |
[35:35] | No. | 不是 |
[35:46] | Would she kill you if you ever lied to her… | 她会因为你对她说谎而杀了你吗 |
[35:52] | Did anything to break her trust | 你做过任何一点 |
[35:53] | or upset her in even the slightest way? | 辜负她的信任或者伤她的心的事吗 |
[36:09] | Oh, the things I do to survive. | 我那么做都是为了活命 |
[36:48] | I took one myself. | 我也吃了芯片 |
[36:51] | Everything that Thelonious said is true. | 塞隆尼斯所说的一切都是真的 |
[37:00] | Raven! | 雷文 |
[37:01] | Raven, you’re not gonna bel– | 雷文 你不会相信的… |
[37:07] | What’d they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[37:13] | They didn’t do anything. | 他们什么都没做 |
[37:15] | I’m sorry if I frightened you today. | 今天吓到了你我很抱歉 |
[37:18] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:18] | You were just begging us to get that thing out of your head. | 你刚刚还求我们把那东西从你脑袋里弄出去 |
[37:21] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[37:24] | You can finally see for yourself. | 你可以自己亲眼看看 |
[37:28] | All you have to do is– | 你只需要… |
[37:35] | He’s taking Raven. | 他要带走雷文 |
[37:39] | Come on. | 起来 |
[37:46] | Find Jasper Jordan. Bring him here. | 找到贾斯珀·约旦 把他带来这里 |
[38:14] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[38:19] | That’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[38:20] | Sorry about your paint job, Raven. | 抱歉要刮花你的车漆了 雷文 |
[38:34] | Jasper? | 贾斯珀 |
[38:35] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[38:38] | Jasper, what’s going on? | 贾斯珀 出什么事了 |
[38:41] | Get in! | 上车 |
[38:42] | No. You don’t understand. I need to see Lincoln. | 不 你不明白 我必须见到林肯 |
[38:43] | You don’t understand. Lincoln is dead, | 你才不明白 林肯已经死了 |
[38:45] | and we will be, too, if you don’t get in now! | 你要再不赶紧上车 我们也离死不远了 |
[38:49] | Why are they shooting? | 他们为什么开枪 |
[38:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:52] | What do you mean, Lincoln’s dead? | 林肯已经死了是什么意思 |
[38:53] | That can’t be. | 那不可能 |
[38:54] | Suddenly you don’t understand what dead means? | 你突然连”死了”都不知道什么意思 |
[38:56] | I need him to take me to Luna. | 我需要他带我去露娜那里 |
[38:57] | He’s the only one who knows where she– | 只有他知道她在哪儿里… |
[38:58] | Shut up! I don’t care, ok? | 闭嘴 我不在乎 好吗 |
[39:06] | You really are the angel of death, aren’t you? | 你还真是死亡天使 不是吗 |
[39:15] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[39:19] | Yes! Uh! | 好了 |
[39:32] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[39:37] | As soon as Raven wakes | 只要雷文一醒过来 |
[39:39] | and I see her surroundings, | 我看清她周围的情况 |
[39:41] | we’ll find them. | 我们就会找到他们 |
[39:43] | When we do, we’ll find the rest of their friends. | 到那时 我们会找到他们其他的同伴 |
[39:45] | Good. Now that Arkadia has fallen, | 很好 如今方舟领地已沦陷 |
[39:50] | we’ll move on to stage two. | 我们将继续进行第二阶段 |