时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My brother is on the wrong side. | 我哥已经站错队了 |
[00:06] | O., I am so sorry. | 小奥 对不起 |
[00:09] | You’re dead to me. | 你对我而言已经死了 |
[00:11] | You wanted your memories back. | 你想要回你的记忆 |
[00:14] | Here they are | 我还给你 |
[00:16] | No! I submit! | 不 我投降 |
[00:18] | I want to talk to Raven. | 我要和雷文谈谈 |
[00:19] | Raven’s in the City of Light. | 雷文在光之城 |
[00:21] | No. No, no, no, no, no! No! Stop! | 不 不 不不不 住手 |
[00:23] | If you want to save Raven, | 如果你想救雷文 |
[00:25] | all you have to do is take the key. | 只要吞下钥匙就行 |
[00:30] | He’s taking Raven. | 他要带走雷文 |
[00:31] | Find Jasper Jordan. Bring him here. | 找到贾斯珀·约旦 把他带来这里 |
[00:37] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[00:39] | Get in! | 上车 |
[00:44] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[00:45] | As soon as Raven wakes | 只要雷文一醒过来 |
[00:47] | And I see her surroundings, we will find them. | 我看清她周围的情况 我们就会找到他们 |
[00:50] | When we do, we’ll find the rest of their friends. | 到那时 我们会找到他们其他的同伴 |
[00:52] | Now that Arkadia has fallen, | 如今方舟领地已沦陷 |
[00:55] | we’ll move on to stage two. | 我们将继续进行第二阶段 |
[01:11] | Jasper, please talk to me. | 贾斯珀 拜托 和我谈谈吧 |
[01:13] | I saved your life. | 我救了你 |
[01:16] | It’s more than you deserve. | 你根本不配活着 |
[01:22] | My mother let them shoot at me. | 我妈妈让他们冲我开枪 |
[01:24] | I can see the appeal. | 我一点也不意外 |
[01:27] | Stop talking and look for the cave. | 别说了 赶紧寻找洞穴 |
[01:30] | Sinclair said it would be around here somewhere. | 辛克莱说过洞穴在这附近 |
[01:36] | I don’t understand it, either. | 我也不明白 |
[01:37] | It’s something about those chips. | 绝对是那些芯片的问题 |
[01:39] | We’ll know soon enough. Be ready. | 再过不久就能知道了 做好准备 |
[01:45] | O., wait. You can’t just leave. | 小奥 等等 你不能走 |
[01:47] | Watch me. | 看我怎么走 |
[01:49] | You heard what Jasper said on the radio. | 你也听见贾斯珀在无线电上说了 |
[01:51] | Arkadia is not safe. | 方舟领地很危险 |
[01:52] | What Jasper said sounds insane. | 贾斯珀听起来像是疯了 |
[01:55] | Pike’s gone. I can handle myself. | 派克不在 我能保护自己 |
[01:59] | Grounders burn their dead. | 地表人会把死者火化 |
[02:01] | I know that, and then what? | 我知道 那又如何 |
[02:03] | – Where you gonna go? – You don’t get to ask me that. | -你要去哪里 -你不配知道 |
[02:06] | What more do I have to do to prove that I am on your side? | 要怎么做你才会相信我是站在你这边的 |
[02:10] | Bring Lincoln back. | 让林肯回来 |
[02:16] | Turning play game does not make you | 你整天玩无间道 |
[02:18] | one of the good guys, Bellamy. | 可算不上什么好人 贝拉米 |
[02:21] | You did that to save me, | 你那么做是为了救我 |
[02:22] | not because what you thought pike was doing | 并不是因为你认为派克对地表人的 |
[02:25] | to the grounders was wrong. | 所作所为是错的 |
[02:26] | The grounders were starving us out. | 地表人想把我们活活饿死 |
[02:28] | Because you massacred an army | 那是因为你屠杀了 |
[02:29] | that was sent to protect us. | 他们派来保护我们的军队 |
[02:31] | That army could’ve attacked us at any time, and you know it. | 那支军队随时可能攻击我们 你知道的 |
[02:33] | But they didn’t attack. You did that. | 但他们没有 是你攻击了他们 |
[02:36] | You were hurting, and you lashed out, | 你感到受伤 你就大打出手 |
[02:39] | because that’s what you do. | 那就是你会做的事 |
[02:41] | There are consequences, Bell. | 后果非常严重 贝尔 |
[02:42] | People get hurt. | 许多人受伤 |
[02:45] | People die, your people. | 许多人死了 你的同伴 |
[02:48] | Monroe’s dead. Lincoln is dead. | 门罗死了 林肯也死了 |
[03:12] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[03:23] | Need your help! | 需要你们的帮助 |
[03:26] | We have to get her inside before she wakes up. | 在她醒来之前快把她带进里面 |
[03:28] | Were you followed? | 有人跟踪你吗 |
[03:31] | Maybe. I–I don’t know. | 也许吧 我不知道 |
[03:33] | Give her here. | 把她交给我 |
[03:36] | Get to the ridge. Radio if you spot anyone following. | 去山脊那边 如果有人跟踪就用无线电联络 |
[03:37] | Harper, we’ll stay here on watch. | 哈珀 我们留下来守卫 |
[03:43] | Octavia, come on. We need you. | 奥克塔维亚 来吧 我们需要你 |
[03:50] | Clear some space. | 挪出个地方 |
[03:54] | What the hell happened to her? | 她究竟出什么事了 |
[03:55] | I told you on the radio. | 无线电上我和你说了 |
[03:56] | Raven is not Raven anymore. None of them are. | 雷文已经不再是雷文了 方舟的所有人都是 |
[04:01] | Jaha has been chipping everyone. | 亚哈给所有人都吃了芯片 |
[04:02] | Jasper’s right. I’ve seen it with my own eyes. | 贾斯珀说的是真的 我亲眼所见 |
[04:04] | I don’t need your help, all right? | 我不需要你的帮助 好吗 |
[04:06] | Just take it easy and explain. | 先别激动 解释下 |
[04:09] | Jaha is using the chips to control everyone. | 亚哈用芯片来控制所有人 |
[04:11] | You swallow it, and it changes you. | 你吞下芯片 就被改造了 |
[04:13] | You forget who you are, | 你会忘了自己是谁 |
[04:14] | and then you see this thing ALIE, | 接着你会看到叫阿莉的女人 |
[04:15] | only she’s not really there. | 只是她并不是真的存在 |
[04:17] | She made Raven slit her own wrists. | 她让雷文自己割腕 |
[04:20] | She was trying to get it out of her head. | 雷文曾想把她赶出自己的头脑 |
[04:22] | I was trying to help her, but– | 我也想帮她 可是… |
[04:23] | Ok, so let’s help her now. Did she say how? | 我们现在来帮她 她有说该怎么做吗 |
[04:25] | She was working on building something. | 她准备搭建某个东西 |
[04:27] | She needed one of our old wristbands, | 需要用到我们过去的旧手环 |
[04:29] | but Jaha destroyed all of them. | 但亚哈把所有手环都毁了 |
[04:31] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[04:36] | Does it look like this? | 那东西看起来像这个吗 |
[04:40] | There it is… | 就是那个 |
[04:40] | Not exactly. | 不太像 |
[04:41] | Version two of my program. | 我的程序的第二代版本 |
[04:44] | Find out where you are now. | 找出你自己现在在哪里 |
[04:50] | Don’t let her get away! | 别让她跑了 |
[04:53] | It’s just woods. I can’t see anything. No. | 周围都是树 我什么也看不见 不 |
[04:56] | I need to know your location. | 我需要知道你的位置 |
[04:58] | Find a landmark. | 找个地标 |
[05:00] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[05:01] | If Raven finds out where we are, | 如果雷文发现我们在哪 |
[05:02] | so will ALIE. | 阿莉也会 |
[05:03] | She’ll come for her. | 她会来找她 |
[05:07] | Reaper stick, last dose. | 麻醉剂 最后一剂了 |
[05:12] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[05:13] | Why? ALIE doesn’t know where we are. | 为什么 阿莉不知道我们在哪 |
[05:16] | Because I know where we can get a wristband. | 因为我知道我们可以去哪找到手环 |
[06:11] | I’ll talk to her. | 我去和她谈谈 |
[06:13] | I’ll go with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[06:22] | I thought you said she was a friend. | 我还以为你说她是朋友呢 |
[06:25] | We’ll handle it. Just stay here. | 我们会搞定的 待在这里 |
[06:33] | Skaikru is not welcome here, Wanheda. | 这里不欢迎天空人 瓦黑达 |
[06:36] | Niylah, what’s wrong? | 奈拉 怎么了 |
[06:38] | She’s waking up! Hurry. | 她快醒了 快 |
[06:39] | We have to get her inside. | 我们得让她进去 |
[06:42] | Is your father here? | 你父亲在吗 |
[06:43] | My father’s dead, | 我父亲死了 |
[06:44] | part of an army killed by your people | 他在被派去保护你们的军队里 |
[06:46] | while trying to protect you. | 然而却死在你们手上 |
[06:49] | – Niylah, please. – I said no. | -奈拉 拜托 -不行 |
[06:51] | We haven’t got time for this. Move. Move! | 我们没时间干耗了 走开 走开 |
[06:56] | Get her in there. | 带她进去 |
[06:58] | I told you, my mom was here. | 我告诉过你的 我妈妈来过 |
[07:00] | If she was chipped, ALIE would know. | 如果她吃了芯片 阿莉就知道了 |
[07:01] | That’s why we’re putting her in the back. | 所以我们才要把她放到后面 |
[07:03] | Through there. | 穿过那里 |
[07:04] | All right. | 好 |
[07:13] | Tie her to the bed. | 把她绑在床上 |
[07:15] | It’s ok. Hold her. | 没事的 抓住她 |
[07:17] | It’s ok. It’s ok now. | 没事的 没事的 |
[07:29] | We need to know where you are. | 我们得知道你现在在哪 |
[07:30] | – Where the hell am I? – Hold her! | -我在哪里 -抓住她 |
[07:31] | – Let me go! – Got her? Hold her! | -放开我 -抓住她了吗 抓紧了 |
[07:34] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[07:37] | No! | 不 |
[07:39] | Raven, stop fighting. | 雷文 别挣扎了 |
[07:41] | Her hands! Tie her down! | 她的手 绑住她 |
[07:43] | Why is it always me? | 为什么受伤的总是我 |
[07:46] | Sinclair, I need your help. | 辛克莱 我需要你帮忙 |
[07:47] | Go, go! | 上 上 |
[07:48] | Ok, Jasper. Faster. Faster. | 好 贾斯珀 快点 快点 |
[07:54] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[07:55] | – Raven– – Come on. | -雷文 -快 |
[07:59] | There. I’ve got it. | 来 我搞定了 |
[08:00] | No! | 不 |
[08:03] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[08:06] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[08:14] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[08:25] | How the hell do we get that thing out of her head? | 我们到底要怎么把那玩意赶出她的脑袋 |
[08:27] | Working on it. | 在想办法 |
[08:30] | Untie me! Untie me! | 放开我 放开我 |
[08:33] | I got this. | 我来处理吧 |
[08:37] | I’ll be right here. | 我随叫随到 |
[08:37] | No! | 不 |
[08:46] | Niylah, we didn’t have a choice. | 奈拉 我们没有选择 |
[08:50] | Our friend can’t see you or this room | 我们的朋友在她好些之前 |
[08:51] | until she’s better. | 不能见到你或这个房间 |
[08:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:55] | It’s hard to explain. | 很难解释 |
[08:56] | Try. | 尽力解释 |
[08:59] | Just trust me when I tell you it’s important. | 我告诉你这很重要 那你就相信我 |
[09:02] | Trust you after what skaikru did? | 天空人做了那样的事 还叫我相信你 |
[09:05] | That wasn’t us. | 那不是我们做的 |
[09:09] | I’m sorry about your father. | 你父亲的事 我很遗憾 |
[09:13] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[09:19] | What do you want from me, Clarke? | 你想要从我这得到什么 克拉克 |
[09:21] | Last time I was here, | 我上回在这时 |
[09:23] | you had one of our wristbands. | 看到你戴着我们的一个手环 |
[09:26] | We need it now to save our friend. | 我们现在需要它来救我们的朋友 |
[09:28] | Any why should I help you? | 那我为什么要帮你 |
[09:30] | Because I know you won’t let an innocent girl suffer. | 因为我知道你不会眼睁睁看一个无辜的女孩受罪 |
[09:40] | Stay here. | 在这待着 |
[09:54] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[09:57] | Fine. | 没事 |
[10:02] | Niylah said we can work in here. | 奈拉说我们可以用这里 |
[10:04] | So how do we do this? | 我们要怎么做 |
[10:07] | We think Raven wanted to use this wristband | 我们认为雷文想要用这个手环 |
[10:10] | to generate an emp, which is freakishly brilliant. | 产生电磁脉冲 非常聪明 |
[10:15] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[10:15] | A targeted electromagnetic pulse | 有针对性的电磁脉冲 |
[10:17] | could destroy the chip’s circuitry. | 可以破坏芯片回路 |
[10:19] | Uh, we could use this to send an emp | 我们可以用这个向雷文的神经系统 |
[10:23] | along Raven’s own nervous system. | 发送电磁脉冲 |
[10:24] | Just need to reverse the polarity, | 只需要倒转磁极 |
[10:26] | wire for external input and attach a battery. | 外部输入导线并加上电池 |
[10:28] | But what would that do to her? | 那她会怎么样 |
[10:30] | Uh, emps don’t affect our bodies, | 电磁脉冲不会破坏我们的身体 |
[10:31] | but I don’t know the mechanics | 但我不知道这块芯片 |
[10:32] | of how this chip integrates with her brain. | 植入她大脑的机制是什么样的 |
[10:35] | This was Raven’s plan. | 那是雷文的计划 |
[10:37] | She wouldn’t do it if it was gonna destroy her brain. | 如果那会破坏她的大脑 她不会这么做的 |
[10:39] | Depends how bad she wanted it out. | 那得看她有多想摆脱那玩意 |
[10:42] | Regardless, without an electromagnet | 无论如何 没有电磁铁 |
[10:44] | this is just talk. | 这些都是纸上谈兵 |
[10:45] | Where do we get one? | 要去哪里弄 |
[10:47] | The Ark. | 方舟 |
[10:48] | Every station had a pulsed inductive thruster for maneuvering. | 每个站点都配有脉冲感应推进器 |
[10:51] | Arkadia is out of the question. | 绝不能去方舟领地 |
[10:54] | It’s too dangerous. You heard them. | 太危险了 你也听见他们说的了 |
[10:55] | We use the dropship. | 我们用运输机 |
[10:57] | It has P.I. Thrusters just like the Ark. | 它的推进器和方舟的一样 |
[10:59] | – That’s good. – Ok. | -这很不错 -好吧 |
[11:01] | -I’ll go salvage a magnet. -No. | -我去找磁铁 -不 |
[11:04] | You should stay with Raven | 你应该留下来陪雷文 |
[11:05] | and figure out how this thing works. | 并且搞清楚这东西怎么用 |
[11:07] | I’ll take the rover, | 我开车去找 |
[11:08] | be back by the time you finish the device. | 等你做完我估计也回来了 |
[11:10] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[11:15] | Don’t. | 别想 |
[11:39] | With marginally more slack, | 随着绳子越来越松 |
[11:41] | you could reach those knots. | 你就可以够到绳结 |
[11:47] | Come on. Don’t– don’t do that. | 拜托 别这样 |
[11:50] | Raven… | 雷文 |
[11:53] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:07] | There is no pain in the City of Light. | 在光之城里没有疼痛 |
[12:14] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[12:21] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[12:24] | – Stop her. – Jasper, get that side. | -阻止她 -贾斯帕到那边去 |
[12:27] | – Stop. – She’s reopened her wounds. | -住手 -她把伤口又扯开了 |
[12:31] | Get away from me. Get away from me. | 放开我 放开我 |
[12:33] | She’s gonna bleed to death. | 她会因失血过多而死 |
[12:34] | I need bandages. | 我需要绷带 |
[12:37] | I got her. | 我按住她了 |
[12:38] | Bellamy, take her wrists. | 贝拉米 按住她的手腕 |
[12:42] | Raven, stop fighting us. | 雷文 别再反抗了 |
[12:47] | ALIE. ALIE. ALIE! | 阿莉 阿莉 阿莉 |
[12:50] | I know you can hear us. | 我知道你能听见我们 |
[12:53] | Why are you doing this to her? Let her go. | 你为什么要这样对她 放过她吧 |
[12:56] | I’ll let her go when you give me what I want. | 等你把我想要的给我 我才会放她走 |
[13:01] | The technology that Clarke carries, | 克拉克身上的那个科技设备 |
[13:03] | it belongs to me. | 它是我的 |
[13:06] | No way. | 休想 |
[13:07] | Clarke, just give it to her. | 克拉克 给她吧 |
[13:09] | Clarke! | 克拉克 |
[13:13] | If you let Raven die, you’ll never get it. | 如果你让雷文死了 你永远都得不到 |
[13:21] | Let them help you. | 让他们帮你吧 |
[13:28] | Untie her wrists. Hold her steady. | 解开她的手腕 使劲按住她 |
[13:53] | Clarke, she’s never gonna stop trying to get away. | 克拉克 她会一直试图挣脱的 |
[13:58] | We can’t let her hurt herself again. | 我们不能再让她自残了 |
[14:01] | Someone has to stay with her. | 必须有人陪着她 |
[14:03] | I’ll be first watch. | 我守第一班 |
[14:05] | – We’ll take turns. – You don’t give the orders, Clarke. | -我们轮流 -这里不由你说了算 克拉克 |
[14:12] | Guess he doesn’t forgive you for murdering his girlfriend. | 看来他还没有原谅你杀害了他的女友 |
[14:17] | Jasper, take a break. | 贾斯珀 冷静一下 |
[14:53] | You ok with her coming back after all this time, | 她这么久才回来 你都没意见吗 |
[14:56] | taking over? | 又重新掌权 |
[15:00] | She’s trying to save Raven. | 她是想救雷文 |
[15:03] | Guess she thinks raven’s worth saving. | 看来她是觉得雷文值得救 |
[15:07] | Lucky for her. | 她真好命 |
[15:12] | Let’s get yourself together, Jasper. | 振作起来 贾斯珀 |
[15:16] | You can’t let your anger get in the way | 你不能让你的愤怒干扰 |
[15:17] | of what we have to do here. | 我们应该做的事情 |
[15:19] | You know, that’s funny coming from you. | 你说这话真搞笑 |
[15:23] | When you’re angry, people die. | 当你生气时 就会有人死 |
[15:26] | Just ask that girl over there. | 去问问那个女孩吧 |
[16:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:44] | Do you ever see their faces? | 你看见过他们的脸吗 |
[16:50] | What? | 什么 |
[16:50] | Of all the people you’ve killed. | 你杀害的那些人的脸 |
[16:57] | I know what you’re doing, | 我知道你想干什么 |
[16:59] | but you can’t get to me, Alie, so don’t even bother. | 你动摇不了我的 阿莉 别费劲了 |
[17:01] | It’s not Alie, Clarke. | 我不是阿莉 克拉克 |
[17:04] | It’s Raven, | 我是雷文 |
[17:07] | and I’m not trying to get to you. | 我不是想动摇你 |
[17:08] | I’m–I’m just trying to tell you the truth | 我只是想告诉你真相 |
[17:11] | because no one else will. | 因为其他人都不会 |
[17:15] | Everywhere you go, death follows. | 不管你到哪里 死亡就跟随到哪里 |
[17:19] | You always want to save everyone. | 你总是想救所有人 |
[17:22] | What you don’t realize is, | 但你没意识到 |
[17:23] | you’re the one we need saving from. | 你才是我们的祸根 |
[17:26] | Wells is dead because you couldn’t see | 威尔斯的死是因为你看不到 |
[17:28] | Charlotte was a basket case. | 夏洛特是个魔鬼 |
[17:31] | Finn is dead because you broke his heart | 芬的死是因为你伤了他的心 |
[17:33] | and then slid a knife into it. | 然后对他捅了一刀 |
[17:35] | Hell, I bet you got Lexa killed, too. | 我敢肯定莱克萨也是你害死的 |
[17:39] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[17:41] | And then there’s dear, old Dad. | 然后是亲爱的老爸 |
[17:43] | I said, shut up. | 我说闭嘴 |
[17:44] | Your mom’s in here with me, Clarke. | 你妈妈和我在一起 克拉克 |
[17:45] | She told me you tried to convince him | 她告诉我你试图说服你父亲 |
[17:47] | not to go public about the fact the Ark was dying. | 不要把方舟撑不住的事实告诉公众 |
[17:50] | Guess you should’ve tried harder. | 看来你应该再努力些 |
[17:52] | His blood is on your hands, too. | 他的死也算在你头上 |
[17:54] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[17:55] | You can hide behind the selfless martyr act. | 你可以装成无私的烈士 |
[17:58] | We see you for what you really are– | 我们能看到真正的你 |
[18:00] | Poison to anyone who gets close. | 任何人一接近你就倒霉 |
[18:08] | You’re done, ALIE. You hear me? | 你完了 阿莉 听见了吗 |
[18:10] | – We’re gonna fry you. – Come on. Come on. | -我们会把你烧掉 -别这样 |
[18:15] | – Get off. no! – Stop! | -放开我 -别闹了 |
[18:18] | Just calm down. | 冷静下来 |
[18:22] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[18:25] | To fry–to cook over direct heat, | 烧掉 在火焰上烧 |
[18:29] | To destroy circuitry with excessive current. | 用过载电流破坏电路 |
[18:35] | They must be building the emp. | 他们一定是要造电磁脉冲 |
[18:37] | It’s what I was trying to do. | 我当时就想这么干 |
[18:39] | They would need an electromagnet. | 那他们就需要电磁铁 |
[18:43] | Where would they get one? | 在哪儿能找到 |
[18:46] | They’re going to the dropship. | 他们要去运输船 |
[18:48] | Then so are we. | 那我们也去 |
[19:09] | Who’d have thought it’d be good to see the dropship? | 谁能想到我们会高兴地回到运输船 |
[19:12] | It’s not. | 我不高兴 |
[19:27] | I heard you tell Bellamy you’re leaving. | 我听见你跟贝拉米说要离开 |
[19:30] | Is that true, | 真的吗 |
[19:31] | after everything we’ve been through? | 我们一起经历了这么多你还要走 |
[19:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:36] | Octavia, we’re your people. | 奥克塔维亚 我们是你的同伴 |
[19:41] | We were sent down together. | 我们曾是一起被送回地球的人 |
[19:43] | We survived together. | 我们一起活了下来 |
[19:45] | Lincoln was my people. | 林肯才是我的同伴 |
[19:48] | I’m not trikru. I’m not skaikru. | 我不是部落人 也不是天空人 |
[19:51] | I’m nothing. | 我什么都不是 |
[19:54] | You’re one of the hundred. | 你是百子之一 |
[20:02] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[20:28] | I let her get to me. | 我被她激怒了 |
[20:31] | You don’t say. | 你也不想的 |
[20:34] | Take a break. | 休息一下吧 |
[20:37] | I’ll let her beat me up for a while. | 我去看着她 |
[20:49] | Truth hurts, huh? | 真相很伤人吧 |
[21:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:10] | What? | 什么 |
[21:12] | I never wanted to hurt Maya. | 我从没想过伤害玛雅 |
[21:16] | I never wanted any of this. | 我从没想过做那一切 |
[21:24] | I had to save our people. | 我得保护同伴 |
[21:26] | I was going to save everyone. | 我本可以救所有人的 |
[21:32] | I wish you could’ve. | 我也希望你能成功 |
[21:39] | Shove your regret up your ass. | 少拿你那愧疚糊弄我 |
[21:52] | I had a hell of a time | 我花了不少时间 |
[21:53] | prying open the subassembly, | 撬开部件 |
[21:54] | but I got it. | 我总算拿到了 |
[22:10] | Octavia! | 奥克塔维亚 |
[22:26] | – Oh, Monty. Thank god. – Mom? | -蒙蒂 谢天谢地 -妈 |
[22:31] | I’m pretty sure I lost them in the woods. | 我把他们甩在树林里了 |
[22:33] | Did you see anyone? They’re everywhere. | 你看见别人了吗 到处都是他们的人 |
[22:40] | You got away? | 你逃出来了 |
[22:42] | I had to find you. | 我得找你 |
[22:48] | How could you turn me in? | 你怎么能出卖我 |
[22:51] | I would never do that. | 我绝不会出卖你 |
[22:56] | Mom, what was dad’s favorite color? | 妈 爸爸最喜欢的颜色是什么 |
[23:01] | We don’t have time for this. | 没时间说这些了 |
[23:03] | We can’t stay. | 这里不能久留 |
[23:04] | Everyone knows to look for you here. | 他们都知道要来这里找你 |
[23:06] | Brown. | 棕色 |
[23:09] | He said it reminded him of your eyes, | 他说棕色会让他想起你的眼睛 |
[23:12] | but you don’t remember that, do you? | 但你不记得了吧 |
[23:20] | Don’t let him leave. | 别让他跑了 |
[23:22] | He needs to take the key | 他得吞下钥匙 |
[23:23] | so he can lead us to Raven. | 好让我们找到雷文 |
[23:32] | Uh! God! | 天哪 |
[23:33] | Uh! Mom, stop! | 妈妈 住手 |
[23:35] | I’ll stop when you take this. | 你把它吞下去我就住手 |
[23:38] | Never. | 绝不 |
[23:43] | Get off him! Monty, are you ok? | 放开他 蒙蒂 你没事吧 |
[23:45] | She’s chipped. | 她吞了芯片 |
[23:48] | Octavia! Don’t! | 奥克塔维亚 别 |
[24:00] | Mom! What are you doing? | 妈妈 你在干什么 |
[24:02] | Please stop it! | 快住手 |
[24:04] | Stop, mom! | 妈妈 住手 |
[24:07] | Don’t make me do this. | 别逼我 |
[24:14] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[24:32] | Monty! | 蒙蒂 |
[25:00] | I just need to rewire the firing mechanism, | 只需要重新接一下点火装置 |
[25:01] | and we’re good to go. | 就行了 |
[25:06] | Raven’ll be all right. | 雷文不会有事的 |
[25:10] | You don’t know that. | 你也说不准 |
[25:16] | She’s all I have left, Clarke. | 我只有她了 克拉克 |
[25:19] | What if this thing that I built | 要是我造的这东西 |
[25:21] | destroys that brilliant mind of hers? | 毁了她那聪明的大脑怎么办 |
[25:25] | How do I live with that? | 我能原谅自己吗 |
[25:28] | Jasper said that she was trying | 贾斯帕说她曾试图 |
[25:30] | to disconnect herself from ALIE. | 断开自己和阿莉的连接 |
[25:33] | That’s not Raven anymore. | 她已经不是雷文了 |
[25:35] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[25:38] | I’m not sure about anything, | 我什么都不确定 |
[25:42] | But this is our only choice. | 但我们只有这一个选择 |
[25:59] | That wasn’t really her. | 那不是她 |
[26:04] | It was ALIE. | 那是阿莉 |
[26:06] | My mom was already gone. | 我妈早已经不在了 |
[26:11] | – Monty– – It wasn’t her. | -蒙蒂 -那不是她 |
[26:23] | It wasn’t her. | 那不是她 |
[26:28] | They’ve got the electromagnet. | 他们拿到了电磁铁 |
[26:31] | They’re on the way. You have to hurry. | 正在赶回来 你得抓紧了 |
[26:37] | Look at your united front. | 瞧瞧这两个冲锋兵 |
[26:40] | Tell me, why do you give | 告诉我 你怎么就 |
[26:42] | Bellamy a pass for murdering your girlfriend? | 原谅了杀了你女友的贝拉米 |
[26:46] | – What was her name? – Don’t talk about Maya. | -她叫什么来着 -别跟我提玛雅 |
[26:48] | You don’t have to listen to this. | 你不用听她的 |
[26:50] | Let’s protect Jasper. | 我们保护贾斯帕吧 |
[26:52] | Jasper’s so sensitive. Jasper’s lost someone. | 贾斯帕那么敏感 贾斯帕失去了重要的人 |
[26:57] | Everyone cater to his feelings. | 大家都照顾他的感受 |
[27:00] | We’ve all lost someone. You don’t see us falling apart. | 我们都失去过重要的人 我们也没崩溃啊 |
[27:03] | You don’t see us getting wasted, being useless… | 我们没有一蹶不振 自暴自弃… |
[27:07] | No. You took a pill to take your pain away. | 不 你吞了片药来摆脱痛苦 |
[27:09] | You gave up your memories. | 你放弃了你的记忆 |
[27:11] | But then why should we expect anything more? | 我们还有什么好期待的呢 |
[27:14] | You used to get high off people’s medicine. | 你以前常常嗑药嗑嗨的 |
[27:18] | Being a selfish loser was your only move. | 你只能做一个自私的废物 |
[27:21] | Please stop. | 请闭嘴吧 |
[27:21] | That’s all we see when we look at you– | 我们看到你 只能看到 |
[27:23] | A coward, a waste of breath. | 一个懦夫 一个废柴 |
[27:26] | Why do you even bother living? | 你为什么还活着呢 |
[27:29] | You’re weak, pathetic. | 你软弱 可悲 |
[27:33] | You can’t save me. | 你救不了我 |
[27:35] | You can’t even save yourself. | 你连自己都救不了 |
[27:37] | You couldn’t save what’s her name. | 你连她的名字都留不下 |
[27:40] | You know her name! | 你知道她的名字 |
[27:41] | Jasper, think. | 贾斯珀 想一想 |
[27:43] | It’s not Raven talking. | 这不是雷文在说话 |
[27:46] | You’re giving her what she wants. | 你这样就正中了她的下怀 |
[27:49] | Go. | 去静静吧 |
[28:06] | Just you and me, huh? | 就你和我了 |
[28:09] | Oh, come on, Bellamy. | 拜托 贝拉米 |
[28:11] | We’ve had our fun together, haven’t we? | 我们有过一段快乐的日子的 对吧 |
[28:17] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[28:19] | We don’t have to talk about it– | 我们没必要谈… |
[28:22] | There’s really not much to talk about, anyway– | 其实也没什么好说的 |
[28:25] | But I do have one question. | 但我确实有个疑问 |
[28:27] | Does it bother you that you don’t get any credit | 你对韦瑟山的屠杀没受到一丁点夸奖 |
[28:29] | for the genocide at Mount Weather? | 你有觉得困扰吗 |
[28:37] | Then again, you didn’t get any credit | 接着又一次 你帮方舟清理门户 |
[28:40] | for the culling on the Ark, either. | 也没受到一丁点夸奖 |
[28:43] | How many people suffocated when you threw away my radio? | 你丢掉我的无线电时 有多少人死了 |
[28:46] | At least Clarke was saving her own people. | 至少克拉克在救自己人 |
[28:49] | You were just saving your own ass. | 你只是为了救自己 |
[28:51] | Of course that’s nothing | 当然和杀死自己亲妈比起来 |
[28:55] | compared to killing your own mom. | 这些都是小菜一碟 |
[28:59] | You just had to take little sister to her first dance. | 你只是要带妹妹去参加她第一次舞会 |
[29:04] | You might as well just shoved aurora | 你不妨亲自去气闸舱 |
[29:05] | out of the airlock yourself. | 收集北极光算了 |
[29:07] | Do you think she’d be proud of you now | 你是不是觉得你现在成为这样的领袖 |
[29:10] | for the kind of leader you’ve become, | 她会以你为荣 |
[29:13] | or would she see the truth like the rest of us do, | 还是她会想我们其他人那样看到真相 |
[29:17] | that you’re a follower? | 发现你只是个随从 |
[29:19] | Clarke’s been back for one day, you’re already taking orders, | 克拉克就回来了一天 你就开始听她号令 |
[29:22] | the good, little knight by his queen’s side. | 女王身侧的乖巧渺小的骑士 |
[29:27] | Too bad you were never that devoted to Gina. | 你从没对吉娜那么死心塌地 真是遗憾 |
[29:31] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道自己在说什么 |
[29:33] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[29:34] | Gina was already dead when Mount Weather blew up, | 韦瑟山爆炸的时候 吉娜已经死了 |
[29:37] | and you avenged her, right? | 你为她报了仇 对吧 |
[29:39] | I mean, you picked up a gun and slaughtered an army | 你拿起一把枪 屠杀了一支 |
[29:41] | that was sent to protect us, | 被派来保护你们的军队 |
[29:42] | that had nothing to do with blowing sweet Gina to bits, | 那和把可爱的吉娜炸成碎片无关 |
[29:46] | but, hey, a grounder’s a grounder, right? | 但是 地表人就是地表人 对吧 |
[29:50] | My father, you– | 我的父亲 你… |
[29:52] | – Niylah– – You killed him. | -奈拉 -你杀了他 |
[29:54] | Niylah, niylah, you can’t be in here. | 奈拉 奈拉 你不能进来 |
[29:57] | It’s too late. Raven’s already seen her. | 太迟了 雷文已经看到她了 |
[30:00] | ALIE knows we’re here. | 阿莉知道我们在这里 |
[30:06] | Good work, Raven. Help is on the way. | 干得好 雷文 援兵马上就到 |
[30:26] | Feel better? | 感觉好些了吗 |
[30:34] | All I wanted was to protect my people. | 我只想保护我的同伴 |
[30:37] | By destroying mine. | 通过伤害我的同伴 |
[30:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:50] | People like you always are. | 你这样的人总是抱歉 |
[31:15] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[31:31] | Everyone, let’s go. | 大家开始吧 |
[31:34] | We’re all set. | 我们都准备好了 |
[31:36] | All we have to do is connect her | 我们只需要连上她 |
[31:38] | and activate the electromagnet. | 和激活电磁铁 |
[31:47] | Their design is good. | 他们设计的东西有用 |
[31:50] | – Hold her arm still. – Raven– | -抓住她的手臂 -雷文 |
[31:52] | They won’t be able to get here before they disconnect you. | 他们在我们断开连接前来不及赶到 |
[31:55] | Hold it still. Raven– | 抓住了 雷文 |
[31:56] | You know too much. I can’t let them have you. | 你知道的太多了 我不能让他们得到你 |
[31:59] | – Raven, stop. – Raven, stop it. Stop it. | -雷文 住手 -雷文 住手 住手 |
[32:05] | She’s trying to kill herself. | 她想自杀 |
[32:07] | Raven, stop. | 雷文 住手 |
[32:09] | Raven– | 雷文 |
[32:14] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[32:17] | Stop, and I’ll give you this. | 住手 我要给你这个 |
[32:26] | No. You lied! You lied! | 不 你说谎 你说谎 |
[32:30] | No. No. Please don’t. | 不 不 不要 |
[32:31] | The emp will give me brain damage. | 电磁脉冲会伤害我的大脑 |
[32:33] | You know it will. Please don’t do this. | 你知道的 求求你别这么做 |
[32:35] | Don’t listen to her. | 别听她的 |
[32:36] | Please. You know it will. Sinclair, stop! Sinclair, no. | 求求你 你知道的 辛克莱 住手 |
[32:40] | We’ve only got one shot at this. | 我们只有一次机会 |
[32:41] | The emp will fry the wristband, too. | 电磁脉冲会把手环也烧坏 |
[32:43] | – Do it. – Ok. Got it. | -动手 -好 来了 |
[32:45] | – Go. – No! | -动手 -不 |
[32:50] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[32:54] | Nothing. There’s no more power. | 没什么 没电了 |
[32:55] | The battery’s not strong enough. | 电池电量不足 |
[32:56] | Well, then get one that is. | 那就拿有电的来 |
[32:58] | The rover. | 车子 |
[33:00] | Sinclair, hold her! Hold her! | 辛克莱 抓住她 抓住她 |
[33:01] | Go, go, go. Go. Go. | 快去 快去 |
[33:09] | Go. | 快 |
[33:14] | Drone! | 无人机 |
[33:18] | She’s here. | 她到了 |
[33:23] | Not anymore. | 不在了 |
[33:24] | Get the damn battery. Go! | 去拿电池 快去 |
[33:28] | It’s ok. Here they come. | 好了 电池来了 |
[33:29] | This is our chance. | 机会来了 |
[33:31] | Guys, we have to move! Move! | 各位 我们得赶快 快 |
[33:38] | – Come on. – Got it. | -快来 -好 |
[33:55] | She’s breathing. | 她还有气 |
[33:59] | Raven? Come on, Raven. | 雷文 醒醒 雷文 |
[34:02] | Come on. Come on, Raven. Wake up. | 醒醒 雷文 醒醒 |
[34:06] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[34:09] | Please. | 拜托 |
[34:18] | She warned us. | 她警告过我们 |
[34:19] | Come on, Raven. Wake up. | 醒醒 雷文 醒醒 |
[34:24] | Please. | 拜托 |
[34:30] | – What are you doing? – Don’t move. | -你在做什么 -别动 |
[34:32] | No. You can’t. No. Give it back. | 不行 不可以 放回去 |
[34:35] | ALIE did that to Raven. | 阿莉对雷文做了这一切 |
[34:36] | She’s never gonna get this. | 她永远也别想得到它 |
[34:37] | Don’t! Stop! It’s Lexa. | 不 不要 那是莱克萨 |
[34:42] | Part of her’s still in there. | 她的一部分还在里面 |
[34:44] | I saw them cut it out of her head. | 我看他们把它从她脑袋里取出来的 |
[34:45] | I’m not– | 我没… |
[34:51] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[34:53] | Both the A.I.s were made by the same person. | 两个人工智能都是同一个人做的 |
[34:56] | Both tap into human consciousness. | 都会植入人体意识中 |
[34:59] | They must work similarly, right? | 它们的运行机制一定是相似的 对吧 |
[35:02] | There’s probably only one pathway to consciousness, | 可能通往意识只有一条路 |
[35:04] | so it’s possible, yeah. | 所以是可行的 |
[35:05] | What does this have to do with anything? | 这有什么关系吗 |
[35:07] | I’ve seen an A.I. get removed before. | 我看过怎么取出人工智能 |
[35:10] | Help me get her on her side. | 帮我让她侧躺 |
[35:13] | Ok. 1, 2, 3. Uh! | 好 一二三 |
[35:16] | Get that med kit from my bag. | 去我包里拿急救包来 |
[35:36] | What– | 什… |
[35:37] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[35:53] | This has to work. | 要管用啊 |
[36:10] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[36:14] | It must be whatever’s left of the chip. | 那是芯片的残留物 |
[36:33] | Get her up. Go. | 扶她起来 快 |
[36:35] | Never thought I’d be so happy to see someone in pain. | 从没想到我会那么开心看到有人痛得要命 |
[36:54] | Couldn’t do what you did. | 你做的事我做不到 |
[37:09] | I could have saved my mom. | 我本可以救我妈妈的 |
[37:18] | Get the hell away from me. | 离我远点 |
[37:32] | ALIE knows we’re here. We got to move. | 阿莉知道我们在这里 我们得赶快离开 |
[38:33] | I’m sorry for not telling you about Bellamy, | 贝拉米的事我没告诉你 抱歉 |
[38:35] | but you wouldn’t have helped if you knew the truth. | 但如果我告诉了你 你绝对不会帮我们 |
[38:38] | You didn’t give either of us the chance to find out. | 我们会发现 不是你的错 |
[38:42] | Just go, Clarke. | 去吧 克拉克 |
[38:44] | You can’t stay here. | 你不能留在这里 |
[38:46] | If you do, you’ll end up just like my friend. | 如果你留着 你的下场和我朋友一样 |
[38:49] | You need to run. | 你得逃跑 |
[38:56] | It’s time for a supply run, anyway. | 话说 该上新一轮补给了 |
[39:27] | You’ll recover. | 你会好起来的 |
[39:32] | Will I? | 我会吗 |
[39:37] | What do you do when you realize | 当你意识到自己可能不是好人时 |
[39:41] | you might not be the good guy? | 你做了什么 |
[39:49] | Maybe there are no good guys. | 或许这世上根本没有好人 |
[39:56] | Back it up. | 倒 |
[40:00] | Ok. Good. | 好了 停 |
[40:06] | You really ok? | 你真的还好吗 |
[40:09] | I’m so sorry for all the crap I said. | 我说的那些糟糕的话 真的很抱歉 |
[40:12] | And for punching me in the face, right? | 还有打我的脸吗 |
[40:15] | No. You definitely deserved that. | 不 那是你活该 |
[40:21] | Watch out. Ok. Step up. | 小心 好 走 |
[40:24] | Hey, there’s something I don’t understand. | 还有件事我不明白 |
[40:30] | Why did ALIE want you to kill yourself? | 阿莉为什么要你自杀 |
[40:35] | Because I know why she wants the second A.I. | 因为我知道为什么她要找到第二代人工智能 |
[40:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:42] | It’s the only thing that can stop her. | 那是唯一能阻止她的东西 |
[40:46] | Then let’s stop her. | 那我们去阻止她 |
[40:51] | We survive together. | 我们一起活了下来 |
[41:07] | Come on. | 来 |
[41:10] | Ok. | 好 |
[41:35] | We’ll get Raven back. We’ll get them all. | 我们会带回雷文 我们会拿下他们所有人 |
[41:39] | It’s bigger than that. | 没那么容易 |
[41:42] | With Raven’s abilities, she’ll be able | 凭雷文的能耐 她会 |
[41:44] | to understand what she learned here. | 明白这里的一切 |
[41:47] | They’ll know the second A.I. can stop me. | 他们会知道第二代人工智能能阻止我 |
[41:50] | We’ll have to kill them all. | 我们得杀光他们 |