时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I am the last Natblida, | 我是最后一名夜之血脉 |
[00:05] | heir to Bekka pramheda. | 初代赫达贝卡的继承人 |
[00:08] | And you are my subjects. | 你们都将向我臣服 |
[00:10] | We need to increase the population in the City of Light. | 我们需要增加光之城的人口 |
[00:13] | The more minds turned to the task, | 更多人的人加入这项任务 |
[00:15] | the more powerful ALIE becomes | 阿莉就会更加强大 |
[00:17] | Jaha has been chipping everyone. | 亚哈给所有人都吃了芯片 |
[00:18] | Jasper’s right. I’ve seen it with my own eyes. | 贾斯珀说的是真的 我亲眼所见 |
[00:22] | Now that Arkadia has fallen, | 如今方舟领地已沦陷 |
[00:25] | we’ll move on to stage two. | 我们将继续进行第二阶段 |
[00:28] | What are you doing? Stop! | 你在干什么 住手 |
[00:36] | Raven… | 雷文 |
[00:36] | You know too much. I can’t let them have you. | 你知道的太多了 我不能让他们得到你 |
[00:40] | Raven… | 雷文 |
[00:41] | Why did ALIE want you to kill yourself? | 阿莉为什么要你自杀 |
[00:43] | Because I know why she wants the second A.I. | 因为我知道为什么她要找到第二代人工智能 |
[00:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:46] | It’s the only thing that can stop her. | 那是唯一能阻止她的东西 |
[00:52] | You ever hear the one about the massacre | 你听说过对阿尔法站进行的 |
[00:53] | on Alpha Station? | 那次大屠杀吗 |
[00:54] | – No. – No? | -没 -没听过 |
[00:55] | – No. – You? | -没 -你呢 |
[01:01] | Well, listen. | 听我说 |
[01:02] | It–it wasn’t long after Unity Day, right? | 那是在联合日后不久 |
[01:05] | Generation one, they didn’t know | 第一代人 他们不知道 |
[01:06] | that they were leaving the ground forever. | 他们再也回不来地球了 |
[01:08] | Some of them lost their minds. | 有些人失去了理智 |
[01:10] | Not listening. | 我不想听 |
[01:13] | We got to meet the others in 6 hours. | 六小时后我们就要和其他人汇合 |
[01:15] | I need sleep. | 我要睡觉 |
[01:17] | Oh, he hates ghost stories. | 他讨厌鬼故事 |
[01:18] | Well, I want to hear it, | 我想听 |
[01:20] | so come on, Miller. Scare me. | 讲吧 米勒 吓吓我 |
[01:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:27] | There’s this one guy… | 有一个人 |
[01:29] | Brazilian, Captain Fidalgo. That was his name. | 是巴西人 他叫菲达尔戈船长 |
[01:34] | He started to see his dead wife | 他开始在梦里 |
[01:35] | and kids in his dreams. | 看到他死去的妻子和孩子 |
[01:38] | They were all burned up from the bombs. | 他们都是被炸弹炸死的 |
[01:42] | He told the ship’s doc | 他告诉船上的医生 |
[01:44] | that they looked like demons. | 他们看起来像恶魔 |
[01:47] | After a while, | 过了不久 |
[01:49] | he started to see them when he was awake, too. | 他连醒着的时候都会看到他们 |
[01:52] | He would beg and beg and beg them | 他不停乞求他们住手 |
[01:53] | to leave him alone, just to stop, right? | 求他们放过他 |
[01:57] | They said the only way they’d leave him alone | 他们说只有他做一件事 |
[02:00] | was if he did one thing. | 他们才会放过他 |
[02:02] | What? | 什么事 |
[02:03] | Kill. | 杀戮 |
[02:05] | Well, like demons do. | 像恶魔一样 |
[02:08] | Yeah. Like demons do. | 没错 像恶魔一样 |
[02:11] | His weapon of choice– metal hook. | 他选了金属钩来当武器 |
[02:16] | A hook? | 一个钩子 |
[02:18] | That’s the best you can do? | 你就这点能耐吗 |
[02:19] | Shut up, Bryan. Let him tell it. | 闭嘴 布莱恩 让他讲完 |
[02:20] | So he murdered 11 people in one night. | 他一夜就杀了十一个人 |
[02:24] | He gutted them and strung them up in the mess. | 他掏出他们的内脏 胡乱挂起来 |
[02:27] | Worst part of it, when the guards found him, | 最可怕的是 当警卫发现他时 |
[02:31] | he was cut into pieces, too. | 他也被切成了碎片 |
[02:34] | He wrote a single word with his own blood on the floor | 他用自己的血和未被砍断的胳膊 |
[02:37] | with the arm that he didn’t hack off –“Demons.” | 在地板上写下了一个词 “恶魔” |
[02:41] | God, I hate you. | 天啊 我讨厌你 |
[02:47] | Anyway, you know that, | 你们知道 |
[02:49] | that scraping sound we hear at Alpha Station sometimes? | 我们在阿尔法站不时会听到的摩擦声吗 |
[02:52] | Some say that’s Fidalgo’s ghost | 有人说那是菲达尔戈的鬼魂 |
[02:54] | dragging his metal hook along the walls, | 拖着他的金属钩划过墙 |
[02:58] | begging the demons to stop, | 乞求恶魔住手的声音 |
[03:01] | but they never do, | 但他们从未住手 |
[03:03] | and he’s back | 如今他又回来了 |
[03:05] | looking for his next victim! | 寻找他的下一个受害者 |
[03:13] | Anyway, uh, nature calls. | 我内急 |
[03:16] | Listen for that hook, right? | 留神听听钩子声 |
[03:21] | Look. Relax, Bryan. | 别怕 布莱恩 |
[03:23] | No demons out there, just Grounders | 外面没有恶魔 只有没听到 |
[03:25] | who didn’t hear the blockade was lifted. | 解除封锁的地表人 |
[03:28] | Army of chipped Arkadians. | 还有吞下了芯片的方舟大军 |
[03:38] | Don’t look at me. He’s your boyfriend. | 看我干什么 他是你男朋友 |
[03:42] | Oh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[03:43] | Kick my boyfriend’s ass. | 让我男朋友见鬼去吧 |
[03:45] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[03:53] | Hey, when you guys find Captain Fidalgo, | 要是你们找到菲达尔戈船长 |
[03:55] | get him to chop up some more firewood, ok? | 让他帮忙多砍点柴火好吗 |
[04:06] | Oh, seriously, “A” for effort, Miller. | 天啊 演得真卖力 米勒 |
[04:14] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[04:23] | Bryan. | 布莱恩 |
[04:27] | Guys, this isn’t funny anymore. | 这已经不好玩了 |
[04:31] | Miller. | 米勒 |
[04:45] | Got me. | 你们吓到我了 |
[04:47] | You’re hilarious. You can come back now. | 开心了吧 你们现在可以回来了 |
[05:25] | He–heda. | 赫达 |
[05:27] | – Heda. – For heda. | -赫达 -敬赫达 |
[05:32] | Heda! | 赫达 |
[05:36] | Heda. | 赫达 |
[05:38] | Hey, stranger, care for a bite? | 陌生人 想尝一口吗 |
[05:45] | Emori, what the hell are you doing here? | 艾默莉 你在这做什么 |
[05:47] | Cooking rats. | 烤老鼠 |
[05:49] | The old vendor was brutally attacked on the road. | 原来的小贩在路上被残忍地袭击了 |
[05:52] | It’s dangerous out there. | 外面太危险了 |
[05:55] | Yeah. Clearly, it is. | 对 显然如此 |
[05:57] | I have been looking for you | 自从你被抓 |
[05:58] | ever since you were taken, | 我就一直在找你 |
[06:00] | and then I heard rumors of the new heda’s | 然后我听说新任赫达身边 |
[06:03] | handsome skaikru flame keeper. | 有个英俊的天空人火种守护者 |
[06:06] | I knew it had to be you. | 我就知道一定是你 |
[06:09] | I taught you well. | 我把你教得很好 |
[06:11] | She’s one hell of a mark, John. | 这个目标选得好 约翰 |
[06:13] | I want in. | 加我一个 |
[06:16] | Uh, love one. Thank you. | 我要一只 谢谢 |
[06:22] | Mm, it’s the best. | 真好吃 |
[06:23] | It’s the best rat I’ve ever had. | 这是我吃过的最好吃的老鼠了 |
[06:27] | Do not fall behind again. | 不许再掉队 |
[06:33] | Keep following this street, | 这条街往下走 |
[06:35] | alley on the left, black door halfway down. | 左手边的小巷里 走到一半有扇黑色的门 |
[06:38] | I’ll get away as soon as I can. | 我一有机会就脱身 |
[06:46] | Becca’s journal is amazing. | 贝卡的日记太精彩了 |
[06:49] | At 26, she found a pathway to access a human mind. | 26岁时 她找到了连通人脑的方法 |
[06:55] | That same year, she had to lock up ALIE | 同年 她不得不把阿莉锁起来 |
[06:56] | because her answer for what was wrong | 因为她认为这个世界的问题 |
[06:58] | with the world was too many people. | 在于人口太多 |
[07:01] | She was 27 when it launched the bombs. | 她27岁时 阿莉发射了炸弹 |
[07:04] | What did she write about the flame? | 关于火种 她写了什么 |
[07:06] | Alie 2.0. | 阿莉二代 |
[07:07] | She saw it as a way to atone for her sins. | 她认为这是她赎罪的办法 |
[07:09] | She designed it to not just access a human mind, | 她将它设计成不只是连通人脑 |
[07:12] | but to merge with one. | 而是与它融为一体 |
[07:14] | It could never wipe us out because it would be one of us. | 它不会屠杀人类 因为它会成为我们的一员 |
[07:17] | She would put it in herself first, | 她首先把它放在了自己身上 |
[07:19] | altered her genes so her body wouldn’t reject the implant. | 改变基因让自己的身体不会排斥植入 |
[07:22] | Bekka Pramheda, the first Commander. | 初代赫达贝卡 第一任司令 |
[07:27] | The gene therapy made her blood black, didn’t it? | 基因改造让她的血变成了黑色 对吗 |
[07:30] | – Yeah. – How did you know that? | -没错 -你怎么知道的 |
[07:32] | Nightblood. | 夜之血脉 |
[07:34] | That’s where it came from. | 这就是它的起源 |
[07:34] | Somehow it became hereditary. | 不知为何它变成了可遗传的基因 |
[07:37] | Luna has it. | 露娜就有 |
[07:38] | That’s why we have to find her. | 所以我们必须要找到她 |
[07:41] | If she can access ALIE 2… | 如果她能植入阿莉二代 |
[07:43] | She can tell us how to stop ALIE 1. | 她就能告诉我们如何阻止阿莉一代 |
[07:46] | Bekka Pramheda gets | 初代赫达贝卡 |
[07:48] | her second shot at atonement. | 得到了赎罪的机会 |
[07:49] | Get back to the mind pathway. | 回到连通大脑那段 |
[07:52] | If ALIE uses it to upload our minds | 如果阿莉用它把我们的大脑 |
[07:54] | to the City of Light, | 上传到光之城 |
[07:56] | then there’s a chance my mom’s still alive. | 那我妈妈就有可能还活着 |
[07:59] | That depends on your definition of “alive.” | 那得看你怎么定义”活着”了 |
[08:06] | Eyes sharp. Weapons hot. | 提高警惕 备好武器 |
[08:09] | We’re almost home. | 我们就要到了 |
[08:13] | Miller, come in. | 米勒 请回答 |
[08:18] | Harper, you there? | 哈珀 你在吗 |
[08:19] | Ride’s two minutes out. | 我们还有两分钟就到了 |
[08:25] | Good start. | 真是个好的开始 |
[08:31] | We left two days ago. | 我们两天前就离开了 |
[08:34] | Why haven’t they fixed the gate? | 为什么他们还没修好大门 |
[08:36] | Maybe because there’s no one here to fix it. | 也许因为根本没人会来修了 |
[08:39] | It’s like a ghost town. | 这就像座鬼城 |
[08:44] | Miller, where the hell are you? | 米勒 你到底去哪了 |
[08:47] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[08:49] | Maybe they got chipped. | 也许他们也吞了芯片 |
[08:51] | If they got chipped, | 如果他们吞了芯片 |
[08:52] | they’d have been waiting for us at the cave. | 他们就会在洞穴那等着我们 |
[08:55] | Maybe they saw the open gate, | 也许他们看到门开着 |
[08:56] | went in for Lincoln’s book. | 就进去拿林肯的书了 |
[08:57] | Maybe you should stop saying “maybe.” | 也许你能不要再说”也许”了 |
[08:59] | If they are chipped, | 如果他们吞了芯片 |
[09:01] | ALIE already knows we’re coming. | 那阿莉已经知道我们要来了 |
[09:20] | Let’s get his book and get the hell out of here. | 我们快去拿了书走吧 |
[09:22] | That’s a plan I can support. | 这方案我赞同 |
[09:30] | Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[09:49] | Close it up. Turn the rover around. | 关上门 把车掉个头 |
[09:50] | We may need to get out of here quickly. | 我们也许会需要迅速离开 |
[10:09] | Looks like they just got up and walked away. | 看起来他们起身就走了 |
[10:13] | We’re in and out. | 我们得快点 |
[10:14] | Pack as much gear as you can into the rover. | 打包尽可能多的工具放进车里 |
[10:16] | I’ll get the map. | 我去拿地图 |
[10:17] | I’ll, uh, go with her. No one should be alone. | 我和她一起去 不能有人落单 |
[10:20] | You don’t want to load gear, huh? | 你不想打包是吗 |
[10:22] | Not even a little. | 一点也不想 |
[10:24] | What’s the rush? They won’t be coming back. | 着什么急 他们不会回来的 |
[10:27] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[10:28] | ALIE’s mission is to chip everyone. | 阿莉的任务是让大家都吞下芯片 |
[10:30] | It wouldn’t make sense to return to a place she already took. | 她没理由再回一个已经占领了的地方 |
[10:34] | Might make sense if there were someone in that place… | 要是她知道有个去过光之城的人 你… |
[10:36] | i.e., you–who could tell us stuff like that. | 会告诉我们这些事 她就有理由回来了 |
[10:39] | Good point. Let’s load gear. | 有道理 我们快打包工具吧 |
[11:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:20] | Remember when you told me it–it gets better? | 还记得你对我说一切都会好起来吗 |
[11:24] | This is not the same thing. | 这是两码事 |
[11:27] | You know, it’s ok to fall apart a little, Octavia. | 你崩溃一下也没关系的 奥克塔维亚 |
[11:31] | You loved him. | 你爱他 |
[11:38] | A warrior doesn’t mourn the dead | 战争结束之前 |
[11:40] | until the war is over. | 战士是不会哀悼亡者的 |
[11:44] | I’ll wait in the hall. | 我在走廊等你 |
[12:19] | Luna, we’re on our way. | 露娜 我们来了 |
[12:28] | Grounder. | 地表人 |
[12:32] | Jasper… | 贾斯帕 |
[12:54] | Ready to prove how much you miss me? | 准备好向我证明你有多想我了吗 |
[13:18] | I recognize some of this tech. | 我认得其中几个玩意 |
[13:21] | Oh, let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[13:23] | Flame keeper was one of your customers? | 火种守护者也曾是你的顾客吗 |
[13:30] | Who is this? | 她是谁 |
[13:34] | They, uh, call her Bekka Pramheda. | 人称初代赫达贝卡 |
[13:37] | She was the first Commander. | 她是第一代司令 |
[13:41] | Becca. | 贝卡 |
[13:44] | Come on. Don’t tell me you actually | 拜托 别告诉我你真 |
[13:44] | believe in this religious crap. | 信仰这种东西 |
[14:31] | Are you sure no one will come in? | 你确定没人会来吗 |
[14:33] | Does it seem like I’m sure? | 我看着像确定的样子吗 |
[15:02] | Everyone finish what you’re doing. | 大家都结一下手头的事 |
[15:04] | Meet me at the armory. | 来军械库和我汇合 |
[15:07] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[15:08] | You’ll see when you get here. | 你们过来就知道了 |
[15:09] | – We just got lucky. – On our way. | -我们走运了 -这就去 |
[15:12] | Wait. Leave ALIE 2. | 等一下 把阿莉二代留下 |
[15:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:17] | I think I know how to activate it. | 我好像知道怎么激活它了 |
[15:18] | Without a nightblood? | 不需要夜之血脉吗 |
[15:19] | This section here codes for activation | 这个部分写的是用于激活的 |
[15:21] | using a spoken passphrase. | 口令代码 |
[15:24] | You can read that? | 你能读懂吗 |
[15:25] | That’s– no. How? | 不 你怎么读懂的 |
[15:27] | None of our systems are in this language, | 这与我们使用的语言完全不同 |
[15:28] | and you’re a lousy coder. | 而你是笨程序员 |
[15:30] | Here. | 给 |
[15:33] | What phrase? | 什么口令 |
[15:34] | It’s doesn’t say. It could be anything. | 上面没说 什么都有可能 |
[15:38] | It was in Lexa, right? She would’ve known it. | 它曾在莱克萨体内 她应该知道 |
[15:42] | Lexa didn’t even know she was an A.I. | 莱克萨连自己是人工智能都不知道 |
[15:45] | She wasn’t an A.I. | 她不是人工智能 |
[15:47] | Her mind was just enhanced by one. | 只是被人工智能强化了思维而已 |
[15:49] | I’m guessing the reason she didn’t know | 她不知道的原因应该是 |
[15:50] | was because the program degraded over time. | 程序随着时间的推移退化了 |
[15:53] | Parts of it got lost. | 丢失了部分代码 |
[15:56] | Think, Clarke. | 好好想想 克拉克 |
[15:58] | It might have been a phrase that meant something to Lexa, | 口令有可能是对莱克萨意义非凡的一段话 |
[16:01] | words she said over and over again. | 她不断重复的话 |
[16:08] | “Blood must have blood.” | “血债必须血偿” |
[16:15] | “Jus drein jus daun.” | “血债必须血偿” |
[16:24] | “Seek higher things.” | “寻求更高的东西” |
[16:30] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:32] | Becca’s book is full of Latin phrases. | 贝卡的书里净是些拉丁语 |
[16:34] | I take it ALIE didn’t leave Latin behind in your brain. | 阿莉应该没让你学会拉丁语吧 |
[16:37] | I studied some Latin. | 我学过点拉丁语 |
[16:40] | “Seek higher things.” | “寻求更高的东西” |
[16:43] | “Altiora…petimus.” | “寻求更高…” |
[16:48] | No. Go for less literal translation. | 不对 我再试试意译 |
[16:53] | “Ascende… | “勇往 |
[16:57] | superius.” | 直前” |
[17:12] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[17:14] | Ascenda superius. | 勇往直前 |
[17:23] | Oh, hey, no. | 别 |
[17:26] | It’s like it sensed your mind. | 它好像能感知到你的思想 |
[17:29] | When someone without the blood takes the flame, | 火种到了没有夜之血脉的人身上 |
[17:31] | the flame takes their life. | 会害死他们 |
[17:34] | Ok. There must be another way | 好吧 那肯定还有别的办法 |
[17:35] | to access the code, then. | 获得代码 |
[17:36] | There’s not. | 没别的办法 |
[17:38] | Until we find it a host, | 在找到宿主之前 |
[17:40] | we won’t know how to stop ALIE. | 我们无法得知如何阻止阿莉 |
[17:43] | Then let’s find it a host. | 那我们就找个宿主 |
[17:45] | Come on. Bellamy’s waiting, | 走吧 贝拉米等着呢 |
[17:46] | and so’s Luna. | 还有露娜 |
[17:48] | Ok. We’ll catch up. | 我们随后就到 |
[17:52] | So what else do you know that no one ever taught you? | 你还知道哪些别人没教过你的东西 |
[17:57] | Once we find Luna, this will all be over. | 只要我们找到露娜 这一切就结束了 |
[17:59] | Ontari’ll be exposed as a fraud, | 安塔丽的假司令身份会曝光 |
[18:01] | and the A.I. will tell us how to shut down ALIE. | 人工智能会告诉我们如何打败阿莉 |
[18:07] | If we shut down ALIE, | 如果我们阻止了阿莉 |
[18:09] | what happens to the City of Light? | 光之城会怎么样 |
[18:12] | Your mom will come back like Raven did. | 你妈妈会像雷文一样清醒过来 |
[18:16] | What about mine? | 我妈妈呢 |
[18:23] | Someone’s here. | 有人在这里 |
[18:28] | Following the creepy music is a bad idea. | 循着怪异音乐而去可不是好主意 |
[18:35] | Or we can follow the creepy music. | 或者我们还是跟着走吧 |
[19:18] | “Aaron.” | “阿伦” |
[19:23] | I don’t like this. We should go. | 我有不好的预感 我们走吧 |
[19:29] | Gas. Run! | 瓦斯 快跑 |
[20:12] | – Clarke… – Bellamy… | -克拉克 -贝拉米 |
[20:13] | Clarke, oh, what is it? | 克拉克 怎么了 |
[20:16] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[20:19] | Emerson. | 是埃莫森 |
[20:36] | Emori, you got to leave Polis, all right? | 艾默莉 你得离开波利斯 |
[20:38] | Hey, it’s not safe for you here. | 你在这里不安全 |
[20:42] | I can look after myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[20:51] | Now, how the hell did you pull this off? | 你到底是怎么飞黄腾达的 |
[20:54] | Well, you know me. | 你了解我 |
[20:55] | Just doing what I can to stay alive, right? | 不过是想活下去而已 |
[20:57] | You’re cute when you’re modest. | 你谦虚的时候真可爱 |
[21:02] | I’m being serious, though. | 不过我是认真的 |
[21:05] | Ontari, she’s crazy, and that’s coming from me. | 安塔丽很疯狂 连我都这么觉得 |
[21:10] | The only reason why I’m still breathing, | 我还活着只是因为 |
[21:11] | she thinks I know how to make her the Commander. | 她以为我知道怎么让她当上司令 |
[21:13] | I thought she was the Commander. | 她不已经是司令了吗 |
[21:16] | Not technically. No. | 严格来说 还不是 |
[21:18] | To be the Commander, you have to shove | 要当司令 你得往脑袋里 |
[21:20] | a computer chip into your brain. | 塞个电脑芯片 |
[21:23] | These fools think it’s reincarnation. | 那帮傻子以为那是轮回转世 |
[21:27] | Why would you think you could do this? | 你凭什么觉得你能帮她 |
[21:29] | Because I saw it come out of the last Commander. | 因为我亲眼看着芯片从上任司令身上取出来 |
[21:32] | Don’t ask. | 别问了 |
[21:35] | So what do you do for her now? | 那你现在为她做什么 |
[21:42] | She’s taken a liking to me. | 她喜欢我 |
[21:48] | Who could blame her? | 这可不怪她 |
[21:54] | Go. | 快走 |
[21:58] | What? | 什么事 |
[22:02] | Heda requires your presence, flame keeper. | 赫达要见你 火种守护者 |
[22:06] | Of course she does. Thank you. | 当然了 谢谢 |
[22:21] | So important. | 你还挺重要 |
[22:24] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[22:26] | Stay here, ok? You’ll be safe. | 你留在这里 这里很安全 |
[22:39] | Where’s Monty? | 蒙蒂呢 |
[22:42] | Emerson took him. | 被埃莫森抓走了 |
[22:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:48] | Octavia, can you hear me? Come in. | 奥克塔维亚 能听见吗 回话 |
[22:50] | Jasper was with her. | 贾斯帕和她在一起 |
[22:52] | Jasper, are you there? Say something. | 贾斯帕 你在吗 说句话 |
[22:57] | Miller, Harper, Bryan. | 米勒 哈珀 布莱恩 |
[23:01] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[23:04] | I let Emerson live. | 我饶了埃莫森一命 |
[23:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[23:09] | In Polis, I had a chance to kill him, | 在波利斯 我曾有机会处死他 |
[23:12] | and I let him go. | 可我放了他 |
[23:14] | Bellamy, what’s wrong? | 贝拉米 怎么了 |
[23:17] | Raven, are you ok? Where are you? | 雷文 你们没事吧 你们在哪 |
[23:19] | Still in engineering. We’re fine. | 还在工程室 我们没事 |
[23:20] | Raven, listen to me. | 雷文 听我说 |
[23:22] | Emerson is here. Are the others with you? | 埃莫森在这里 其他人和你在一起吗 |
[23:25] | Negative. Just Sinclair. | 没有 这里只有辛克莱 |
[23:27] | Mount Weather Emerson? | 韦瑟山的埃莫森 |
[23:29] | Yes. Ok. Lock down the hangar bay. | 对 锁好机房 |
[23:31] | Don’t let anyone in but us. | 除了我们别让任何人进去 |
[23:38] | Stay here. I’ll lock the doors. | 你待在这里 我来锁门 |
[23:41] | Is this guy Emerson chipped? | 这个埃莫森吞过芯片吗 |
[23:43] | He wasn’t as of yesterday. | 昨天之前没有 |
[23:49] | He wants revenge. | 他想复仇 |
[23:52] | Raven. | 雷文 |
[23:56] | He’s here. He’s inside the hangar bay. | 他在这里 他在机房里 |
[23:59] | Raven, I’m coming. | 雷文 我来了 |
[24:00] | Open the hangar door! Ah! | 打开机房门 |
[24:01] | He cut the power, so do it manually. | 他切断了电源 手动开 |
[24:06] | – Raven! – Raven! | -雷文 -雷文 |
[24:10] | The outer door. | 外门 |
[24:18] | Raven, get back in the rover! Lock the door! | 雷文 回到车上去 锁上车门 |
[24:32] | No. | 不 |
[24:39] | No, no, no, no. Please stay in the rover. | 不 不 待在车里 |
[24:43] | Stay in the rover, please. | 待在车里 |
[24:46] | Stay in the rover. | 待在车里 |
[24:47] | Stay–stay in the rover. | 待在车里 |
[24:49] | Stay–stay in the rover. | 待在车里 |
[24:50] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会救你出去的 |
[24:51] | No. Uh–agh. It’s ok. It’s ok. | 不 没事 没事 |
[24:55] | It’s ok. Stay in the rover. | 没事 待在车里 |
[24:56] | Stay in the rover. | 待在车里 |
[24:57] | Just go back, please. | 你快回车上去 |
[25:00] | Please go back. Go back. | 快回去 回去 |
[25:03] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会救你出去的 |
[25:04] | No, no. Stay– stay in the rover. | 不 待在车里 |
[25:07] | Stay in the rover. Stay in the rover. | 待在车里 待在车里 |
[25:10] | Stay… | 待在… |
[25:25] | Raven. Sinclair. | 雷文 辛克莱 |
[25:28] | Raven. After me. | 雷文 跟着我 |
[25:36] | Sinclair. | 辛克莱 |
[25:54] | We’re too late. | 我们来晚了 |
[25:58] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们没有 |
[26:02] | He didn’t kill Monty or Raven. | 他没有杀蒙蒂和雷文 |
[26:04] | He would have left their bodies. | 不然他会丢下他们的尸体的 |
[26:06] | He took them somewhere. | 他把他们带去了别的地方 |
[26:08] | If you’re right, Octavia | 如果你是对的 |
[26:10] | and the others are there, too. | 奥克塔维亚和其他人也在那里 |
[26:14] | Where would he be taking them? | 他会把他们带去哪里呢 |
[26:16] | They could be anywhere. | 他们可能在任何地方 |
[26:18] | Does he even know his way around? | 他熟悉这里的构造吗 |
[26:19] | He was here. | 他之前在这里 |
[26:21] | You were in Mount Weather. | 而你在韦瑟山 |
[26:25] | The airlock. | 气闸舱 |
[26:31] | Emerson, I know you’re listening. | 埃莫森 我知道你在听 |
[26:36] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[26:44] | I don’t need to do anything. | 我什么都不必做 |
[26:49] | You should’ve killed me when you had the chance. | 你该抓住机会杀了我的 |
[26:53] | And now you’re here to kill me. Is that it? | 现在你来杀我了 是吗 |
[26:55] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[26:58] | Then let my friends go. | 那就放了我的朋友 |
[27:01] | Do that, and you can have me. | 放了他们 换我 |
[27:03] | You’re brave, Clarke. | 你很勇敢 克拉克 |
[27:04] | Clarke… | 克拉克 |
[27:05] | I’ll give you that. | 我赞赏你这点 |
[27:06] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道自己在做什么 |
[27:08] | They’re lucky to have a friend like you. | 他们很幸运能有你这个朋友 |
[27:13] | Come to the airlock, | 立刻来气闸舱 |
[27:14] | no weapons, right now. | 不许带武器 |
[27:21] | Here. | 给 |
[27:22] | What the hell are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[27:23] | Saving them. | 救他们 |
[27:25] | Look. When it’s over, take this to Luna. | 这事结束之后 带着这个去找露娜 |
[27:29] | Raven’ll know what to do with it. | 雷文知道该怎么办 |
[27:31] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[27:33] | No. | 不 |
[27:35] | You’re out of your mind | 你要是觉得我会让你自己去面对 |
[27:37] | if you think I’m letting you do this alone. | 那你就大错特错了 |
[27:39] | Bellamy, this is my fault. | 贝拉米 这是我的错 |
[27:41] | I’m not letting anyone else die for my mistake. | 我不会让任何人为我的错误买单 |
[27:44] | Ok, so take it. | 你就拿着吧 |
[27:45] | You through? | 你说完了吗 |
[27:48] | I don’t know what happened | 我不知道在波利斯 |
[27:49] | between you and Emerson in Polis, | 你和埃莫森之间发生了什么 |
[27:51] | but I do know that letting him | 但我知道今天让他 |
[27:53] | kill you here today is a stupid plan. | 在这杀了你是个很愚蠢的计划 |
[27:57] | You got a better one? | 你还有更好的计划吗 |
[27:59] | Distract him. I shoot him. | 分散他的注意力 我会杀了他 |
[28:19] | Commander’s decision is final. | 司令的决定已下 |
[28:21] | – Thank you. – Thank you, Heda. | -谢谢 -谢谢 赫达 |
[28:24] | You’re next. Come on. | 你是下一个 快 |
[28:25] | Step forward. | 上前 |
[28:35] | Only to give you what you need. | 只想给你你所需要的东西 |
[28:37] | You son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[28:41] | Hello, John. | 你好 约翰 |
[28:43] | You’ve done well for yourself, I see. | 看来你自己过得不错啊 |
[28:45] | Who is this? | 他是谁 |
[28:47] | Your flame keeper and I are old friends. | 你的火种守护者是我的老朋友 |
[28:51] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[28:55] | You know, I don’t know what | 我不知道 |
[28:56] | you’re doing here, Jaha, | 你来这做什么 亚哈 |
[28:59] | but if I were you, I’d leave | 但要是我是你 |
[29:00] | while I still can. | 我会抓住机会离开 |
[29:04] | You don’t have to be a false Commander. | 你不必做一个假司令 |
[29:17] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[29:19] | You told me… | 你告诉我的 |
[29:22] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[29:24] | Obviously, you should kill him right now | 显然 你该杀了他 |
[29:25] | for insulting you. | 因为他污蔑你 |
[29:26] | Just as you told me you would be unable | 就像你告诉了我 |
[29:30] | to perform the ascension ritual, | 即使你有火种 |
[29:32] | even if you had the flame. | 你也不会进行登基仪式 |
[29:43] | It was you? | 是你 |
[29:48] | You took the chip. | 你吞了芯片 |
[29:51] | This is the girl from the market. | 她是市场上那个女孩 |
[29:53] | You acted as if you didn’t know her. | 你当时表现得和根本不认识她一样 |
[29:56] | I’m his lover. | 我是他的恋人 |
[29:58] | Really? | 是吗 |
[30:00] | Ontari, listen to me. | 安塔丽 听我说 |
[30:01] | You cannot trust these people. | 你不能相信他们 |
[30:04] | Seems the only person I can’t trust is you. | 看来我不能相信的只有你 |
[30:07] | I told you what would happen if you betrayed me. | 我告诉过你背叛我的后果 |
[30:12] | You kill him, | 你杀了他 |
[30:15] | I won’t help you. | 我就不帮你了 |
[30:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:24] | He’s a fraud, but he does have knowledge | 他是个骗子 但他知道一些 |
[30:28] | that could be useful to all of us. | 对我们都有用的信息 |
[30:31] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[30:40] | Ontari, listen to me, ok? | 安塔丽 听我说 |
[30:42] | Nothing this man says is the truth, ok? | 这人嘴里没一句真话 |
[30:44] | You can’t believe… Let go of me. | 你不能相信…放开我 |
[30:46] | Jaha! Listen to me. | 亚哈 听我说 |
[30:48] | Ontari, you can’t believe anything… | 安塔丽 什么都别相信 |
[30:51] | Don’t take anything… | 什么都别吃 |
[30:53] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[30:57] | You’re ruling | 你在执政 |
[30:59] | without the wisdom of the Commander’s spirit. | 但你却没得到司令的灵魂指引 |
[31:03] | Your people will soon figure that out. | 你的子民很快会发现的 |
[31:06] | I can offer you something | 我可以给你 |
[31:09] | even more powerful than the flame… | 比火种更加强大的东西 |
[31:13] | True legacy of Bekka Pramheda, | 初代赫达贝卡的真正遗产 |
[31:17] | all power, all wisdom | 所有的力量 智慧 |
[31:22] | contained in one simple key. | 都汇聚在一个小钥匙里 |
[31:30] | All you have to do is swallow it. | 你只需吞下它 |
[32:07] | I held up my part of the deal. | 我完成了我的承诺 |
[32:09] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[32:11] | Let my friends go. | 放我朋友走 |
[32:14] | Tell Bellamy to show himself first. | 先让贝拉米现身 |
[32:16] | I don’t know what you’re talk… | 我不知道你在说… |
[32:19] | No. | 不 |
[32:26] | Good. | 好 |
[32:27] | Now take out the clip. Throw it down the hall. | 掏出弹夹 扔到走廊尽头 |
[32:32] | Put the gun on the ground | 把枪放在地上 |
[32:35] | and get inside. | 进来 |
[32:38] | Please. You wanted me. | 拜托 你想要的是我 |
[32:41] | I’ll get inside once you let them go. | 只要你放了他们 我就进去 |
[32:44] | I was talking to Bellamy. | 我在跟贝拉米说话 |
[32:47] | Ok, ok. Just–just stop. | 好 好 住手 |
[32:52] | Bellamy, don’t. | 贝拉米 不要 |
[33:26] | Those are yours. | 那是给你准备的 |
[33:40] | Get on your knees, Clarke. | 跪下 克拉克 |
[33:46] | Put your hands behind your head. | 把手放在头后面 |
[34:02] | No. | 不 |
[34:06] | You can do anything you want with me, ok? | 你想怎么处置我都可以 好吗 |
[34:08] | Just let them go. | 就让他们走吧 |
[34:16] | You murdered 381 people. | 你杀害了381个人 |
[34:20] | You took the lives of my children, | 你夺走了我的孩子 |
[34:23] | my brother, my friends. | 我的兄弟 朋友 |
[34:27] | Did you really think that I would be happy | 你真的以为我杀了你 |
[34:30] | with just one life in return, hmm? | 就能平愤吗 |
[34:41] | Airlock 5, oxygen venting. | 五号气闸舱 排出氧气 |
[34:45] | Airlock 5, oxygen venting. | 五号气闸舱 排出氧气 |
[34:49] | Now you’re gonna feel what I felt. | 现在你能体会到我当时的痛苦了 |
[34:57] | Beg me to stop it. | 求我住手啊 |
[35:00] | I told you to beg! | 我让你求我 |
[35:02] | – I’m begging you. – Louder! | -求求你 -大点声 |
[35:04] | Please! | 求你了 |
[35:06] | Bellamy… | 贝拉米 |
[35:13] | Aaron wouldn’t want you to do this. | 阿伦不会希望你做这种事的 |
[35:16] | You don’t say his name! | 你不许提他的名字 |
[35:41] | No… | 不 |
[35:42] | Not yet. | 还没完 |
[35:55] | First, you’ll watch them die. | 首先 你要亲眼看着他们死 |
[36:05] | You have any last words for your friends? | 你有什么想对你的朋友说的吗 |
[36:09] | Yeah. | 有 |
[36:11] | Ascende superius. | 勇往直前 |
[36:24] | What… | 什么 |
[36:28] | Oh! No. | 不 |
[37:59] | No. | 不 |
[38:54] | May we meet again. | 愿我们重逢 |
[39:45] | It’s time to go. I’ll get the map. | 该走了 我去拿地图 |
[40:22] | Hey, we’re leaving. Why aren’t you ready? | 我们要走了 你们怎么还没准备好 |
[40:24] | We’re not going with you. | 我们不和你们走了 |
[40:26] | Raven… | 雷文 |
[40:27] | He can barely walk, and my shoulder’s killing me. | 他几乎走不了路 我的肩膀痛得要死 |
[40:30] | My brain’s all kinds of awesome. | 但我的头脑还非常好使 |
[40:32] | She remembered that ALIE downloaded herself | 她想起阿莉把自己下载到了 |
[40:34] | into the Ark mainframe. | 方舟的主机上 |
[40:35] | If the code is still there, | 如果代码还在主机上 |
[40:37] | we might be able to find a back door. | 我们或许能找到个后门 |
[40:39] | I’m guessing once you connect ALIE 2 to Luna, | 我猜一旦你将阿莉二代和露娜连接 |
[40:41] | we’ll need to access ALIE 1 to take her down. | 我们就要连接阿莉一代 来阻止她 |
[40:45] | Miller. | 米勒 |
[40:46] | We’ll keep them safe. | 我们会保护他们的安全 |
[40:48] | I’ll keep them safe. | 我就保护他们的安全 |
[40:50] | How about you? It’s gonna be dangerous. | 那你呢 可能会很危险 |
[40:53] | You know me well. I’m in. | 你真了解我 我也留下 |
[40:57] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[41:47] | The gates to Polis are open. | 波利斯之门已经打开 |
[41:50] | Thank you, Emori. | 谢谢 艾默莉 |
[41:53] | It’s time to fill the City of Light. | 是时候充实光之城了 |