时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | There are consequences, Bell. | 后果非常严重 贝尔 |
[00:04] | Lincoln is dead. | 林肯死了 |
[00:08] | We bring you Chancellor Pike of the sky people. | 我们把天空人的派克法官带来了 |
[00:11] | Where are you taking him? | 你要带他去哪儿 |
[00:12] | To the new commander. | 把他交给新司令 |
[00:14] | May I join you? | 我能和你一起吗 |
[00:16] | Luna, we’re on our way. | 露娜 我们来了 |
[00:18] | Nightblood. | 夜之血脉 |
[00:20] | Luna has it. | 露娜就有 |
[00:21] | That’s why we have to find her. | 所以我们必须要找到她 |
[00:24] | If she can access ALIE 2… | 如果她能植入阿莉二代 |
[00:25] | She can tell us how to stop ALIE 1. | 她就能告诉我们如何阻止阿莉一代 |
[00:28] | Jaha is using the chips to control everyone. | 亚哈用芯片来控制所有人 |
[00:30] | The more minds turned to the task, | 更多人的人加入这项任务 |
[00:32] | the more powerful ALIE becomes. | 阿莉就会更加强大 |
[00:34] | Now that Arkadia has fallen, | 如今方舟领地已沦陷 |
[00:36] | we’ll move on to stage two. | 我们将继续进行第二阶段 |
[00:38] | What we’re doing is too important. | 我们在做极其重要的事 |
[00:40] | And we won’t be done until everyone is with us. | 我们会让所有人都追随我们 |
[01:11] | About what I expected. | 和我预想的差不多 |
[01:12] | Shut your mouth. | 闭上你的嘴 |
[01:18] | We should leave. | 我们应该离开 |
[01:22] | Think you’re gonna find peace with the new commander? | 以为你能和新司令官和平共处吗 |
[01:40] | Go on. Move. | 走 接着走 |
[01:58] | Chancellors. | 法官们 |
[02:00] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[02:02] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[02:05] | Those aren’t necessary. | 那些都没必要了 |
[02:06] | This man belongs to the commander. | 这个人属于司令官 |
[02:16] | It’s all right, Jackson. | 没关系 杰克逊 |
[02:33] | Thelonious, what is this? | 塞隆尼斯 这是怎么回事 |
[02:35] | This is the chip. | 是芯片 |
[02:41] | I thought you were crazy. Now I know you are. | 我本就觉得你疯了 现在我确信了这点 |
[02:44] | This is unity, like you always wanted. | 这就是统一 如你一直所愿 |
[02:48] | Everyone back away, or the commander dies. | 所有人后退 否则司令官就会死 |
[02:52] | Thank god. Briggs, Grant, get behind me. | 谢天谢地 布里格斯 格兰特 跟着我 |
[03:01] | Briggs! You’re Farm Station. | 布里格斯 你是农场站的人 |
[03:05] | There are no stations here, | 这里不分哪个站 |
[03:08] | just the City of Light. | 只有光之城 |
[03:12] | Join us, Charles, please. | 加入我们吧 查尔斯 拜托 |
[03:15] | There’s no more need for fighting. | 没有必要再斗来斗去了 |
[03:17] | We both know there’s no way in hell I’m taking that thing. | 我绝不会吃那玩意的 你我心知肚明 |
[03:25] | Sorry it has to be this way. | 抱歉 只能这样了 |
[03:27] | No! | 不 |
[03:28] | No. | 不 |
[03:34] | How about you, Marcus? | 你呢 马库斯 |
[03:38] | We need him. | 我们需要他 |
[03:40] | He can help us find Clarke and the other A.I. | 他能帮我们找到克拉克和另一个人工智能 |
[03:54] | That was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[03:57] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[03:59] | You will. | 你会的 |
[04:02] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[04:04] | We are still experiencing a 3% rejection rate. | 依然有百分之三的人拒绝加入我们 |
[04:09] | Don’t put Marcus with the others. | 别把马库斯和其他人关在一起 |
[04:13] | Leave him to me. | 把他留给我 |
[04:17] | She can be persuasive. | 她说服力很强的 |
[05:09] | Chancellor, Dr. Griffin. | 法官 格里芬医生 |
[05:12] | Thank you for coming, Charles. | 感谢你前来 查尔斯 |
[05:14] | I didn’t know I had a choice. | 我不认为我有得选 |
[05:17] | So what is all this? | 所以这是要干什么 |
[05:21] | What I’m about to tell you is classified. | 我即将告诉你的事情是机密 |
[05:23] | If you tell anyone any part of it– | 如果你向任何人泄露一个字 |
[05:25] | I’ll be floated. I understand. | 我会被流放 我明白 |
[05:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:31] | I need you to teach a crash course | 我需要你教一个 |
[05:33] | in wilderness survival– | 野外求生速成班 |
[05:35] | Farming, hunting, building shelters. | 种菜 打猎 搭帐篷 |
[05:38] | To the prisoners? | 教囚犯吗 |
[05:39] | Yes. | 没错 |
[05:43] | Well, can I ask why? | 我能问为什么吗 |
[05:53] | We’re sending them to the ground. | 我们要送他们去地面 |
[05:57] | We have 99 prisoners here. | 我们现在有99名囚犯 |
[06:00] | We’ve divided them into small, | 我们已经把他们分成了 |
[06:01] | more manageable groups. | 更小 更可控的小组 |
[06:02] | They’ll be dead the moment the door opens. | 门一打开 他们就会死 |
[06:05] | The ground won’t be survivable | 地面在一百多年内 |
[06:06] | for another hundred years or more. | 都不适宜生存 |
[06:14] | What did you find? Tell me. | 你发现了什么 告诉我 |
[06:16] | We’re only telling you what you need to know, Charles, | 我们只会告诉你你需要知道的东西 查尔斯 |
[06:19] | nothing more. | 其他无可奉告 |
[06:22] | Your daughter’s in the sky box. | 你女儿也在牢房里 |
[06:24] | It must be pretty compelling evidence of survivability | 如果你愿意拿她的性命冒险 |
[06:27] | if you’re willing to risk her life. | 一定有说服力很强的可生存的证据 |
[06:29] | Clarke’s in solitary. | 克拉克是单独禁闭 |
[06:33] | You won’t be seeing her. | 你见不到她 |
[06:35] | That’s ok. | 没关系 |
[06:37] | She paid attention the first time. | 她第一次学的时候就很用心 |
[06:40] | Look. I’ve–I’ve taught most of these kids already | 这些孩子里 我已经教过很多人了 |
[06:43] | or–or tried to. | 或者说是试图教 |
[06:44] | They’re not exactly receptive learners, | 他们不是学习能力很强的人 |
[06:48] | though I suppose they will be now. | 不过看来现在他们必须得是了 |
[06:49] | They don’t know they’re going. | 他们不知道自己会被送下去 |
[06:51] | And if you tell them– | 而如果你告诉他们 |
[06:53] | I’ll be floated. Got that. | 我会被流放 明白 |
[06:56] | Think of it this way. | 你这么想吧 |
[06:58] | You finally get to teach earth skills | 你终于有机会把地球生存技能 |
[07:00] | to kids who might actually use them. | 教给确实能用上的孩子们了 |
[07:07] | Admittedly, it’s– | 老实说 这… |
[07:10] | It’s a leap of faith, Charles. | 这是在放手一搏 查尔斯 |
[07:14] | Take it with us. | 跟我们一起赌一把吧 |
[07:18] | I can have them ready in 4 months, | 要教好他们 我需要四个月 |
[07:21] | 3 if I– | 三个月也行 只要我… |
[07:21] | They leave in two weeks. | 他们两周后出发 |
[07:38] | When do I start? | 我什么时候开工 |
[07:46] | Let’s go. | 进来吧 |
[07:52] | Take a seat. | 坐 |
[07:55] | Ok. Come on. | 好了 进来 |
[08:00] | Ok. Keep moving. | 继续往里走 |
[08:30] | It’s the girl under the floor. | 那是那个藏在地板下的女孩 |
[08:36] | Welcome to Earth Skills. | 欢迎来到《地球生存技能》课堂 |
[08:52] | It’s been an hour since we passed the airplane wreckage. | 我们走过飞机残骸已经一小时了 |
[08:55] | Seeing as we’re using a map without any distances, | 鉴于我们用的地图没标距离 |
[08:57] | it could be days before we reach Luna’s village. | 要到露娜的村子可能要好几天 |
[09:00] | At least we know we’re going the right direction. | 至少我们知道我们的方向是对的 |
[09:01] | We’re running out of daylight. | 快天黑了 |
[09:02] | We should stop in the sun, recharge the battery. | 我们应该趁太阳下山之前停车充电 |
[09:05] | What sun? We keep going until it dies. | 什么太阳 我们一直走 直到没电 |
[09:08] | We keep going until we get to Luna. | 我们一直走 直到我们找到露娜 |
[09:14] | This her? | 这是她吗 |
[09:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:17] | What do you think she’s gonna say | 你觉得我们突然出现 |
[09:18] | when we show up asking to put an A.I. in her head? | 要给她的脑袋里植入人工智能 她会怎么说 |
[09:23] | Lincoln said she helps those that are in trouble. | 林肯说她会帮助走投无路的人的 |
[09:25] | She’ll help us, too. | 她也会帮助我们的 |
[09:32] | Think she can help us find a better map? | 你觉得她能帮我们找到张更好的地图吗 |
[09:34] | Backtrack. | 原路折回 |
[09:36] | We’ll find somewhere where the trees aren’t so bad. | 我们会找到一条树况没这么糟糕的路的 |
[09:40] | Guess we’re going on foot. | 看来我们得步行了 |
[09:46] | Anyone hear the part where I said it could be days? | 有人听到我说过可能要好几天吗 |
[09:50] | Stop. | 停 |
[09:54] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[09:55] | Water. | 水 |
[09:59] | Eyes sharp. They could be hostile. | 警惕一点 他们可能有敌意 |
[10:02] | They’re not hostile. Put the guns down. | 他们没有敌意 放下枪 |
[10:26] | Where’s the village? | 村子在哪 |
[10:40] | No. Oh, no. It can’t be. | 不 不 不可能 |
[10:55] | Isn’t a village. It’s just a bunch of rocks. | 不是村子 只是几块石头 |
[10:59] | She’s gone. | 她离开了 |
[11:02] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[11:35] | The ability to make fire | 钻木取火的能力 |
[11:37] | kept the human race alive during the ice age. | 让人类得以挺过冰川期 |
[11:42] | There we go. Here we go. | 我们开始 我们钻木 |
[11:46] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[11:47] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[11:48] | It may do the same for us someday. | 也许我们将来也会有相同的遭遇 |
[12:02] | Voila– | 看 |
[12:03] | The difference between life and death. | 生与死的一差之别 |
[12:14] | Thank you, Mr. Murphy. | 谢谢你 墨菲先生 |
[12:16] | Perhaps you’d like to tell us | 请你谈谈 |
[12:18] | the key to surviving on the ground. | 在地表生存的关键是什么 |
[12:21] | No, not really. No. | 我不谈 |
[12:26] | Ms. Blake, how about you? | 布莱克小姐 你说说 |
[12:29] | The key to survival on earth, what is it? | 在地表生存的关键是什么 |
[12:34] | Not dying? | 不死吗 |
[12:40] | You can laugh all you want, | 随你们怎么笑 |
[12:41] | but we’ve got a lot to learn here– | 但我们还有很多要学 |
[12:43] | making fire, tying knots, | 生火 结绳 |
[12:46] | how to navigate using the stars, how to hunt. | 借星星判断方向 捕猎 |
[12:48] | You have to learn which plants you can eat and which– | 你们要知道哪些植物可以吃 哪些… |
[12:51] | Which ones we can smoke? | 哪些可以卷烟吗 |
[12:55] | Mr. Jordan, that is precisely | 约旦先生 这就是为什么 |
[12:56] | why we had to separate you and Mr. Green. | 你和格林先生要分开坐 |
[13:00] | Listen. The answer to my question. | 听好问题的答案 |
[13:04] | The key to surviving on the ground and on the Ark | 在方舟和地表存活的关键 |
[13:09] | is to keep fighting at all costs against all odds. | 在于不惜代价 全力对抗逆境 |
[13:16] | The minute you give up, you’re dead. | 一旦放弃 你就死了 |
[13:25] | Am I boring you, Mr. Murphy? | 我的话很无聊吗 墨菲先生 |
[13:31] | I’ll survive. | 我会活下去的 |
[13:52] | Hey, you want to kill me, kill me! | 你们想杀我就杀 |
[14:04] | Briggs, you don’t have to do this. | 布里格斯 你不用这样的 |
[14:06] | You’re strong! Fight it! | 你内心强大 反抗啊 |
[14:08] | We’ll get our people and get out of here. | 我们带我们的同伴离开这 |
[14:11] | Briggs! | 布里格斯 |
[14:15] | Who’s ready to take the key? | 谁准备好吞下钥匙了 |
[14:30] | What are the odds? | 这是什么逆境 |
[14:33] | John Murphy? | 约翰·墨菲 |
[14:36] | Told you I’d survive. | 跟你说了我会活下来的 |
[14:38] | You should have killed me on that battlefield. | 你真该在战场上杀掉我 |
[14:44] | I won’t make the same mistake. | 我不会犯一样的错误 |
[15:01] | You killed 300 of my people. | 你杀了我三百个同伴 |
[15:05] | Now you’ll take 300 cuts | 现在我要亲手 |
[15:10] | by my hand. | 还你三百刀 |
[15:14] | Get on with it. | 来吧 |
[15:57] | It’ll be dark soon. | 天快黑了 |
[15:58] | We need to talk about what we’re gonna do. | 我们得讨论下一步怎么办 |
[16:01] | We wait until first light, | 我们等天亮以后 |
[16:02] | and then we split up and search the shore in both directions. | 分头沿河岸的两个方向搜寻 |
[16:09] | Nice. | 不错 |
[16:13] | Yes. | 可以了 |
[16:22] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[16:23] | Lincoln wouldn’t have put this spot | 林肯把这里标记出来 |
[16:25] | on the map unless it was important. | 一定是因为这里很重要 |
[16:26] | Don’t touch that. | 不准碰 |
[16:38] | Come on, O. How long? | 小奥 你还要这样多久 |
[16:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:45] | I can’t even look at you… | 我简直不想看到你 |
[16:49] | Because every time I do, | 每次一看见你 |
[16:51] | I see Pike putting that gun to Lincoln’s head. | 我就想起派克拿枪指着林肯的脑袋 |
[16:55] | I hear the gunshot. | 我听见枪声 |
[17:00] | I see him fall. | 我看见他倒下 |
[17:05] | I didn’t kill Lincoln. | 林肯不是我杀的 |
[17:07] | No, but he is dead because of you. | 但他是因你而死 |
[17:10] | I came to you. | 我去找你的 |
[17:13] | You didn’t take my help. | 你拒绝让我帮忙 |
[17:15] | If you had just trusted me, I– | 如果你当时相信我 我… |
[17:35] | What did you just do? | 你干了什么 |
[17:37] | Nothing. I just threw these in the fire. | 没什么 我只是把这个扔到了火里 |
[17:42] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[17:58] | Signal fire. | 信号之火 |
[17:59] | He was trying to tell us. | 他有给我们提示 |
[18:01] | This is how we contact Luna. | 这样可以联系到露娜 |
[18:06] | I’ll get more. | 我再去找一点 |
[18:32] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[18:35] | Marcus, oh, thank god. | 马库斯 感谢上帝啊 |
[18:36] | Are you all right? Did they hurt you? | 你还好吧 他们没把你怎么样吧 |
[18:39] | They found me hiding in the woods near the camp. | 我躲在营地附近的灌木里被他们发现了 |
[18:43] | Please tell me you know where Clarke is. | 快告诉我克拉克在哪 |
[18:48] | No. I thought she was here. | 我不知道 我以为她在这 |
[18:50] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[18:52] | No. I saw them shoot at her. | 不 我看到他们对她开枪 |
[18:57] | She got in the rover with Jasper, | 她和贾斯珀一起上了车 |
[18:59] | and they got away, I’m–I’m sure. | 然后就逃走了 我很肯定 |
[19:02] | Well, that’s good. | 这是好事 |
[19:03] | If the others found her, that means she’s safe. | 如果别人找到了她 就说明她还活着 |
[19:06] | Listen to me. They’re after Clarke. | 听我说 他们在追捕克拉克 |
[19:10] | How do you know they’re after her? | 你怎么知道他们在追捕她 |
[19:12] | They questioned me for hours. | 他们审问了我好几个小时 |
[19:16] | She has something that they want. | 她那有他们想要的东西 |
[19:20] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[19:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:25] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间耽误了 |
[19:28] | If Ontari is right | 如果安塔丽说的是真的 |
[19:29] | and Clarke finds another Nightblood, | 克拉克找到了另一名夜之血脉 |
[19:32] | she’ll be able to activate the other A.I. | 她就能激活另一个人工智能 |
[19:35] | We can’t let that happen. | 我们不能让这种事发生 |
[19:38] | Marcus… | 马库斯 |
[19:44] | I’m afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[19:56] | Try harder. | 再努力一点 |
[20:27] | He knows. | 他发现了 |
[20:30] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[20:36] | You’ve taken the chip. | 你吞了芯片 |
[20:45] | Put him on the cross. | 把他绑在十字架上 |
[20:48] | Abby… | 艾比 |
[20:49] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[20:51] | Abby, wait! | 艾比 等等 |
[20:53] | Uh! Abby! | 艾比 |
[20:58] | Uh! Oh! Abby. | 艾比 |
[21:00] | Listen, Abby, please. | 艾比 求你听我说 |
[21:05] | Uh! Oh! Don’t. | 不要 |
[21:07] | Oh…Abby, this is madness! | 艾比 你疯了 |
[21:10] | – This is unity. – Abby, please– | -这就是统一 -艾比 拜托 |
[21:12] | – Take the key. – Please…wake up. | -吞下钥匙 -求求你 醒一醒 |
[21:17] | Just tell us where Clarke and the others are hiding. | 告诉我们克拉克他们藏在哪里 |
[21:22] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[21:26] | I– | 我… |
[22:26] | Let me guess, you came here to fix things, | 我猜猜 你来调解的吧 |
[22:30] | Wanheda the peacemaker. | 和平缔结大使瓦黑达 |
[22:34] | I came to see if you’re ok. | 我来看看你是不是还好 |
[22:36] | Well, I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[22:50] | Clarke, I’ve lost her. | 克拉克 我失去她了 |
[23:01] | Give her time, Bellamy. | 给她点时间 贝拉米 |
[23:05] | There may be blood on your hands, | 你的双手或许沾着鲜血 |
[23:06] | but it’s not Lincoln’s. | 但不是林肯的 |
[23:09] | Some of it is. | 也有一部分吧 |
[23:12] | Maybe, but you didn’t want that to happen. | 或许吧 但你也不想这事发生的 |
[23:17] | You tried to stop it. | 你试图阻止的 |
[23:21] | Octavia will forgive you eventually. | 奥克塔维亚总会原谅你的 |
[23:25] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[23:26] | will you forgive yourself? | 你会原谅你自己吗 |
[23:35] | Forgiveness is hard for us. | 原谅对我们而言都太难了 |
[23:47] | I was so angry at you for leaving. | 我很愤怒你的离开 |
[23:52] | I don’t want to feel that way anymore. | 我不想再那样了 |
[24:01] | You know, you’re not the only one | 你不是唯一一个 |
[24:02] | trying to forgive yourself. | 想原谅自己的人 |
[24:06] | Maybe we’ll get that someday… | 有朝一日我们会的 |
[24:12] | But we need each other, Bellamy. | 但我们需要彼此 贝拉米 |
[24:17] | What we’re doing now, | 我们现在在做的事 |
[24:19] | the only way we’re gonna pull this off | 我们唯一能赢得胜利的办法 |
[24:21] | is together. | 只有并肩作战 |
[25:11] | No. No. It’s ok. | 不 不 没关系的 |
[25:25] | 我是天空人奥克塔维亚 我想寻求庇护 | |
[25:30] | Skaikru, bringers of death. | 天空人 死亡使者 |
[25:32] | Why should we give you safe passage? | 我们为什么要给你们庇护 |
[25:37] | Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[25:43] | He sent us. | 他让我们来的 |
[25:55] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[26:05] | What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[26:08] | Safe passage. | 庇护 |
[26:12] | What does it do? | 那要怎么用 |
[26:20] | Octavia, wait. | 奥克塔维亚 等等 |
[26:23] | I trust Lincoln. | 我相信林肯 |
[26:25] | If only she drinks, only she goes. | 如果只有她服下 那就只有她去 |
[26:28] | See you on the other side. | 另一头见 |
[26:32] | O. | 小奥 |
[26:34] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 |
[26:36] | Oh, god… | 天呐 |
[26:39] | Last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[26:43] | Together. | 一起 |
[27:31] | I’m sorry to hear about your son’s arrest. | 很遗憾得知你儿子被捕了 |
[27:35] | Will he be in my class today? | 他今天会来上我的课吗 |
[27:39] | No. We’re keeping Wells | 不会 在明天发送之前 |
[27:42] | in solitary until launch tomorrow. | 我们会让威尔斯单独监禁 |
[27:51] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah. | 好 好 |
[27:54] | You don’t want him telling the others | 你不想让他告诉其他人 |
[27:55] | that the Ark is dying. | 方舟快撑不住了 |
[27:56] | Charles– | 查尔斯 |
[27:57] | It’s the only thing that makes sense. | 这是唯一合理的解释 |
[27:59] | Why else would you send kids, | 否则你们为什么要送孩子 |
[28:01] | and not scientists? | 而不是科学家下去 |
[28:05] | Do you even care if they live or die? | 你在乎他们的生死吗 |
[28:11] | We are talking about my son. | 我们在说的是我儿子 |
[28:13] | Yes. Then send me with them. | 好 那就把我和他们一起送下去 |
[28:15] | Out of the question. | 不可能 |
[28:18] | What you teach them will– | 你教他们的东西会… |
[28:19] | Well, I’ve taught them nothing! | 我什么都没有教给他们 |
[28:25] | They don’t care, so they don’t learn. | 他们不在乎 他们什么都没学 |
[28:28] | They don’t pay attention because they don’t think | 他们不在意 因为他们不认为 |
[28:30] | they have a reason to. | 有这个必要 |
[28:32] | Let me tell them we’re sending them down, | 让我告诉他们 我们要送他们下去 |
[28:34] | and maybe if they’re afraid, then– | 或许他们害怕了 就会… |
[28:36] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[28:38] | Please. | 拜托 |
[28:41] | I’ve only got one more class to reach them. | 我只有一节课可以教导他们了 |
[28:44] | Then figure out a way to reach them | 那就想办法教会他们 |
[28:48] | because you are all they’ve got. | 因为他们只有你了 |
[29:06] | All right. Can we just get out of here, seriously? | 得了 说真的 我们能离开这里吗 |
[29:09] | You got better things to do, Murphy? | 你还有更好玩的事做吗 墨菲 |
[29:10] | Oh, it that an offer, Mcintyre? | 你是在邀请我吗 麦金太尔 |
[29:13] | You’re an epic dick, Murphy. | 你真是史上最烂 墨菲 |
[29:24] | Everybody take your seats. Now! | 大家都坐好 快 |
[29:32] | I’m sure all of you will be glad to know | 我相信你们都很开心 |
[29:36] | that we are officially done talking about earth skills. | 我们地球生存技能讲完了 |
[29:40] | Oh, great. In that case– | 太好了 这样的话… |
[29:41] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[29:53] | How would you feel about assisting me | 今天来协助我授课 |
[29:55] | with today’s lesson, Mr. Murphy? | 怎么样 墨菲先生 |
[30:00] | Sign me up. | 算上我吧 |
[30:05] | What the hell was that fo– | 怎么回… |
[30:24] | I know all about you, John Murphy. | 我知道你的一切事迹 约翰·墨菲 |
[30:26] | – Ah, you do, huh? – Yeah. I do. | -你知道吗 -是 我知道 |
[30:29] | Mother drank herself to death | 父亲为了你偷药 |
[30:31] | after father was floated | 被流放之后 |
[30:34] | for stealing medicine to save you. | 妈妈酗酒致死 |
[30:38] | That’s a tough row to hoe. | 真是煎熬啊 |
[30:39] | I’ll give you that. | 我这么评价 |
[30:41] | So what does he do with the second chance | 所以在他父亲拿自己的命换他的命之后 |
[30:44] | his father gave his life to buy for him? | 重生的他是怎么做的呢 |
[30:49] | Wasted it, | 挥霍 |
[30:52] | setting the arresting officer’s quarters on fire. | 把逮捕警官的家付之一炬 |
[30:58] | Say something. | 说点什么 |
[31:05] | Do something. | 做点什么 |
[31:12] | You know, I get it– | 我明白了… |
[31:14] | Trying to teach us to fight back. | 教我们还手啊 |
[31:17] | Wrong. | 错了 |
[31:21] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[31:24] | Leave him alone! | 放开他 |
[31:25] | No one is coming to help you. | 没人会来帮你们 |
[31:27] | No one is coming to help any of you. | 没人会来帮你们任何人 |
[31:33] | Get off him! Get off him! | 放开他 放开他 |
[31:39] | Is that all you got? | 这就是你全部的能耐了吗 |
[31:42] | It’s gonna take more than the kids | 不能仅仅指望你站里的 |
[31:44] | from your own station to save you. | 孩子们救你啊 |
[31:49] | – Who will save you? – Open the door! Help! | -谁会救你 -开门 救命 |
[31:54] | Override. | 覆盖 |
[31:56] | Don’t you see? This is life or death. | 看到了吗 不是生 就是死 |
[32:04] | Open the door! Help! | 开门 救命 |
[32:12] | – Charles, you all right? – Fine. | -查尔斯 你没事吧 -没事 |
[32:16] | Are you out of your minds? What the hell is this? | 你们疯了吗 这是怎么回事 |
[32:21] | This is graduation. | 这是毕业典礼 |
[32:29] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[32:33] | Class dismissed. | 下课 |
[32:46] | You can’t break me, Grounder. Aah! | 你不可能打倒我 地表人 |
[32:49] | If you want her to stop, maybe you should try shutting up. | 如果你想她住手 或许你该闭嘴 |
[32:52] | Only one way this stops. | 只有一种方式能停止这一切 |
[32:55] | What is wrong with you people? | 你们是怎么了 |
[32:57] | He’s strong. | 他很强悍 |
[32:58] | We need him if we’re gonna fight our way out of here. | 如果我们要血拼出去 我们需要他 |
[33:00] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[33:05] | Our real enemy is out there. | 真正的敌人在外面 |
[33:11] | Jaha has an army of chipped soldiers. | 亚哈有一队吃了芯片的军队 |
[33:13] | They don’t feel any pain. | 他们感觉不到任何痛苦 |
[33:16] | That means they’re not gonna stop until all of us | 也就是说 只有我们加入他们或者死 |
[33:17] | either join them or die. | 他们才会停止 |
[33:22] | Don’t waste your breath, kid. | 别白费口舌了 |
[33:37] | Ask yourself this. | 问问自己 |
[33:39] | Do you want your revenge, | 是要报仇 |
[33:41] | or you want your people to live? | 还是要你的同伴活命 |
[33:49] | Both. | 都要 |
[33:55] | I’ll get my revenge, | 我会报仇的 |
[33:59] | just not today. | 只是不在今天 |
[34:10] | Go float yourself. | 去死吧 |
[34:13] | Everything I learned, I learned on the ground. | 我学到的一切 都是在地面学的 |
[34:34] | T minus 5 minutes and counting. | 倒计时五分钟 |
[35:02] | Have you seen Monty? Is he already on board? | 见到蒙蒂了吗 他已经上船了吗 |
[35:06] | Move it. | 快走 |
[35:10] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:21] | What are we doing? | 我们在做什么 |
[35:39] | Abby, it’s time. | 艾比 时间到了 |
[35:47] | May we meet again. | 愿我们能重逢 |
[36:14] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[36:21] | I’m sorry, Abby. | 抱歉 艾比 |
[36:28] | You got your extra air. | 如你所愿 |
[36:55] | Marcus, let me stop the pain. | 马库斯 让我停止这痛苦吧 |
[37:02] | He’s strong. | 他很坚强 |
[37:06] | Yes, always has been. | 是的 一直都是 |
[37:10] | Marcus, I’m afraid we’re out of time. | 马库斯 恐怕我们没有时间了 |
[37:17] | We need to know where the resistance | 我们想知道你领导下的那群 |
[37:19] | you led against Pike hides. | 反抗派克的小队藏身在哪里 |
[37:25] | Just shoot me. Shoot me. | 开枪吧 杀了我 |
[37:28] | If I shoot you, I won’t get the answer. | 如果杀了你 我就得不到答案了 |
[37:40] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:42] | You can stop this. | 你可以停止这一切 |
[37:44] | All right. | 好 |
[37:47] | I’ll do it. | 我听你的 |
[37:50] | I’ll do it. | 我听你的 |
[38:03] | Take the key. | 吞下钥匙 |
[39:13] | Where the hell are we? | 我们这是在哪儿 |
[39:18] | My sword’s gone. | 我的剑没了 |
[39:20] | Guns, too. | 枪也没了 |
[39:49] | Luna. | 露娜 |
[39:55] | Where’s Lincoln? | 林肯在哪里 |
[39:59] | Lincoln is dead. | 林肯死了 |
[40:07] | Lincoln said that you would help us. | 林肯说你会帮助我们 |
[40:09] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[40:11] | Luna, you’re the last of your kind, | 露娜 你是你们中的最后一个 |
[40:16] | the last Nightblood. | 最后的夜之血脉 |
[40:18] | So Lexa’s dead, as well. | 所以莱克萨也死了 |
[40:21] | Her spirit has chosen you to become the next commander. | 她的灵魂选择了你作为下一任司令 |
[40:25] | Titus entrusted me with the flame to give to you. | 泰特斯将火种托付于我将它传给你 |
[40:28] | Then he should have told you | 那么他应该告诉你 |
[40:29] | that I left my conclave swearing to never kill again. | 我离开选举仪式的时候发誓从此不再杀戮 |
[40:36] | You don’t have to kill. | 你不用杀人 |
[40:37] | To lead is your birthright. | 领导是你与生俱来的权利 |
[40:39] | How you lead is your choice. | 如何领导是你的选择 |
[40:42] | Here. | 看 |
[40:48] | I recognize the sacred symbol, | 我能认出这个神圣符号 |
[40:51] | but what is that? | 但这是什么 |
[40:53] | This is the flame | 火种 |
[40:55] | that holds the spirits of the commanders, | 存有司令的灵魂 |
[40:58] | of Lexa. | 莱克萨的灵魂 |
[41:00] | Will you take it and become the next commander? | 你愿意接受成为下一任司令吗 |
[41:14] | No. | 不 |
[41:23] | Hey, wait. | 等等 |