时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Nightblood. Luna has it. | 夜之血脉 露娜就有 |
[00:07] | That’s why we have to find her. | 所以我们必须要找到她 |
[00:09] | If she can access ALIE 2… | 如果她能植入阿莉二代 |
[00:11] | She can tell us how to stop ALIE 1. | 她就能告诉我们如何阻止阿莉一代 |
[00:13] | We’re not going with you. | 我们不和你们走了 |
[00:14] | She remembered that ALIE downloaded herself | 她想起阿莉把自己下载到了 |
[00:15] | into the Ark mainframe. | 方舟的主机上 |
[00:17] | If the code is still there, | 如果代码还在主机上 |
[00:19] | we might be able to find a back door. | 我们或许能发现个后门 |
[00:20] | Skaikru, bringers of death. | 天空人 死亡使者 |
[00:23] | Why should we give you safe passage? | 我们为什么要给你们庇护 |
[00:24] | Lincoln. He sent us. | 林肯 他让我们来的 |
[00:28] | Luna. | 露娜 |
[00:29] | This is the flame that holds the spirits of Lexa, | 这是存有莱克萨灵魂的火种 |
[00:32] | will you take it and become the next commander? | 你愿意接受成为下一任司令吗 |
[00:35] | No | 不 |
[00:41] | It’s time to fill the City of Light. | 是时候充实光之城了 |
[00:44] | There’s no more need for fighting. | 没有必要再斗来斗去了 |
[00:46] | We both know there’s no way in hell I’m taking that thing. | 我绝不会吃那玩意的 你我心知肚明 |
[00:51] | You should have killed me on that battlefield. | 你真该在战场上杀掉我 |
[00:53] | He’s strong. | 他很强悍 |
[00:54] | We need him if we’re gonna fight our way out of here. | 如果我们要血拼出去 我们需要他 |
[00:56] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[00:58] | Jaha has an army of chipped soldiers. | 亚哈有一支吃了芯片的军队 |
[00:59] | That means they’re not gonna stop until | 也就是说 只有我们加入他们或者死 |
[01:01] | all of us either join them or die. | 他们才会停止 |
[01:20] | Running’s not a plan. | 逃跑不是办法 |
[01:21] | It’s not running. It’s surviving. | 这不是逃跑 是活命 |
[01:23] | For how long? | 能活多久呢 |
[01:24] | This threat will find us all eventually. | 我们总会被抓住 |
[01:27] | The boy’s right. | 他说得没错 |
[01:28] | We regroup and come back stronger. | 我们联合 组织更强的队伍反击 |
[01:30] | It’s a legitimate battle strategy. | 这是很合理的战术 |
[01:32] | I have a better one. | 我有更好的战术 |
[01:33] | Kill their leader — Jaha. | 杀掉他们的首领亚哈 |
[01:37] | That’s a strategy I can support. | 这个战术我支持 |
[01:39] | Unfortunately, he’s not their leader, though. | 不过他并不是他们的首领 |
[01:41] | He’s being controlled just like everyone else by that– | 他和其他人一样受到了控制 |
[01:46] | What? | 什么 |
[01:48] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[01:51] | Never mind. Just forget it. | 没什么 别在意 |
[01:53] | John, this isn’t a time for — | 约翰 现在不是时候… |
[02:08] | Who’s ready to take the key? | 谁准备好吞下钥匙了 |
[02:16] | None of us is ever gonna take a key. | 我们永远不会吞钥匙的 |
[02:31] | We didn’t do this to him. | 这不是我们弄的 |
[02:34] | Someone is unchained. Find them. | 这里有人没拴好 快搜出来 |
[03:08] | All right. Come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[03:09] | Grab the keys. She’s gonna send for reinforcements. | 拿好钥匙 她会派增援来的 |
[03:13] | You said Jaha was controlled. | 你说亚哈是受控制的 |
[03:15] | Tell me what you know. | 告诉我你知道什么 |
[03:16] | The smart play here is going for the tunnels | 现在明智的选择是 |
[03:18] | while we still can, | 赶快去隧道 |
[03:19] | before we’re overrun by ALIE’s groupies. | 趁阿莉的粉丝们还没追上来 |
[03:21] | If you have information that can help us — | 如果你有能帮助我们的信息… |
[03:23] | We don’t have time for this. Talk. | 我们没时间了 快说 |
[03:30] | Jaha’s backpack. | 亚哈的背包 |
[03:31] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[03:33] | All right, it runs the AI. | 那个背包是运行人工智能的 |
[03:34] | And if we destroy it, | 如果我们能毁掉背包 |
[03:35] | I’m pretty sure we can destroy her. | 我很肯定我们就能毁掉她 |
[03:38] | I know where it is. | 我知道背包在哪 |
[03:41] | I saw them move it into the temple | 我被抓之前 |
[03:42] | before I was captured. | 看见他们把它运进庙里了 |
[03:44] | They’ll expect us to run. | 他们会料到我们逃跑 |
[03:47] | We can use that. | 我们可以利用这一点 |
[03:48] | The AI will follow those who do, | 人工智能会追踪逃跑的一批人 |
[03:52] | while we go for the pack. | 我们去找背包 |
[03:54] | We? | 我们 |
[03:56] | I can’t do this alone. | 我一个人做不到 |
[03:58] | Do you want to save your people, or not? | 你想不想救你的同伴 |
[04:06] | Move. Let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[04:10] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[04:15] | The bad guys are following them, right? | 坏人们在追他们 对吧 |
[04:18] | I may as well take my chances with you two. | 我可以跟你们俩碰碰运气 |
[04:22] | Your father would be proud. | 你爸爸会为你骄傲的 |
[04:25] | So, how do we do it? | 那我们怎么行动 |
[04:29] | Carefully. | 小心地行动 |
[04:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:43] | I didn’t anticipate what they were planning. | 我没有参与他们的计划 |
[04:44] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[04:46] | You served well. | 你尽职了 |
[04:48] | You’re home now. | 你现在回家了 |
[04:50] | And besides, we’re already rounding them up. | 何况我们已经在围捕他们了 |
[04:52] | The first of the prisoners | 第一个囚犯 |
[04:52] | is on the cross as we speak. | 这会已经被捆上刑架了 |
[05:01] | That didn’t take long, did it? | 很快吧 |
[05:03] | I understand now. | 我现在懂了 |
[05:06] | They are going for the backpack. | 他们要去拿背包 |
[05:09] | Then we delay the migration. | 那我们就推迟迁移吧 |
[05:12] | It’s unnecessary. | 不用 |
[05:15] | It’s almost complete. | 已经快完成了 |
[05:17] | We’ll use Emori again. | 我们再用一次艾默莉 |
[05:23] | Emori, you know you can correct your defects here. | 艾默莉 你知道在这可以纠正自己的缺陷吧 |
[05:28] | I would, if I had any. | 要是有我一定会纠正的 |
[05:31] | What can I do for you, ALIE? | 要我为你做什么 阿莉 |
[05:33] | Your friend John Murphy | 你的朋友约翰·墨菲 |
[05:34] | is headed back to the temple to do harm. | 准备回庙里搞破坏 |
[05:37] | I need your help to stop him. | 我需要你帮我阻止他 |
[06:18] | Everywhere I looked, there were fins. | 我目光所及之处 都是鲨鱼鳍 |
[06:21] | And teeth. And blood. | 还有牙齿和血 |
[06:24] | I knew if they saw me, I’d be next, | 我知道如果它们发现我 我就是下一个 |
[06:28] | so I just floated there, waiting, | 所以我就漂在那里 等着 |
[06:32] | praying they’d swim on. | 祈祷它们会游走 |
[06:35] | But they didn’t. | 但它们没游走 |
[06:36] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[06:37] | Maybe she changed her mind. | 或许她改变主意了 |
[06:40] | Finally, I decided. Live or die. | 最终 我决定了 不是生就是死 |
[06:42] | The boats return at nightfall. | 傍晚时船会回到这里 |
[06:44] | Then you leave. Forever. | 然后你们就永远离开 |
[06:46] | Luna, let us explain. | 露娜 让我们解释一下 |
[06:47] | – I said no. – No, you need to hear this. | -我说了不要 -不 你需要听一听 |
[06:54] | There is something out there | 外面的世界里有一个 |
[06:55] | that is going to destroy us all. | 会毁灭所有人的恶魔 |
[06:58] | Whatever it is, it can’t reach us here. | 不管那是什么 它都到不了这里 |
[07:03] | It grazed me with its teeth. | 它的牙齿咬伤了我 |
[07:09] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[07:13] | That’s my cue. | 我该走了 |
[07:18] | Rising up from the deep came something massive. | 从深渊中出现了一个巨大的怪物 |
[07:22] | A huge beast with… | 一只巨型的猛兽… |
[07:24] | I thought you’d want this back. | 我猜你会想拿回它的 |
[07:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:31] | And my sword? | 我的剑呢 |
[07:32] | Your weapons will be on the boat. | 你的武器会放到船上的 |
[07:37] | So much for the great Luna, the savior of those in need. | 看来伟大的救世主露娜也不过如此 |
[07:42] | You don’t want saving. | 你不想被拯救 |
[07:44] | You want someone to fight with you. | 你是希望有人与你并肩作战 |
[07:46] | Damn right. We’re at war. | 当然了 我们已经开战了 |
[07:49] | Luna, you can’t just ignore that. | 露娜 你不能就忽略掉这点 |
[07:53] | Lincoln would’ve wanted you to help us. | 林肯要是活着 也会希望你帮我们的 |
[07:55] | By becoming Commander? | 成为司令来帮你们吗 |
[07:58] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[08:00] | Lincoln knew our rules. | 林肯知道我们的规矩 |
[08:02] | We take people in who are done fighting. | 我们接纳不再想战斗的人们 |
[08:06] | Done killing. | 不再想杀戮的人们 |
[08:08] | Look at you. Fighting is all you know. | 看看你 你就会战斗 |
[08:13] | Death is all you know. | 你只了解死亡 |
[08:17] | Lincoln would have never brought that here. | 林肯绝不会把战斗和死亡带来这里 |
[08:20] | I owe it my life. | 我欠它一辈子 |
[08:38] | I can’t believe how many people ALIE has now. | 我不敢相信阿莉已经控制这么多人了 |
[08:41] | You see this cluster? It’s a building. | 你看到这个群集了吗 这是栋楼 |
[08:45] | But all this, these are minds. | 但这些 都是人的思想 |
[08:48] | It’s full of them. Thousands. | 全部都是 上千个 |
[08:50] | She’s taken Polis, too. | 她也拿下波利斯了 |
[08:52] | ALIE’s army is growing. | 阿莉军队在扩张 |
[08:53] | The longer we wait to go in, the stronger she gets. | 我们越晚进入 她就越强大 |
[08:55] | Go in? Raven, no. | 进入 雷文 不 |
[08:57] | Our mission is… | 我们的任务是… |
[08:58] | To wait for Clarke, like always. | 一如既往 等待克拉克 |
[09:02] | But what if we can do this ourselves? | 但如果我们自己能做到呢 |
[09:04] | We have Becca’s back-door password. | 我们有贝卡的后门密码 |
[09:07] | We have me. | 有我在 |
[09:07] | You said the moment we use the password, | 你说过 我们一用密码 |
[09:09] | ALIE will know. | 阿莉就知道了 |
[09:10] | She will. I think. | 我想是的 |
[09:12] | That means we have one shot at this. | 所以我们只有一次机会 |
[09:14] | Is there a kill code in that book | 书里有什么你没告诉我的 |
[09:16] | you didn’t tell me about? | 刺杀口令吗 |
[09:18] | Then we stick with the plan. | 那我们就按照计划来 |
[09:19] | Clarke gives the flame to Luna. | 克拉克把火种给露娜 |
[09:21] | The AI in the flame | 火种中的人工智能 |
[09:22] | gives Luna the kill code. | 告诉露娜刺杀口令 |
[09:23] | We enter it here, taking our one shot, | 我们进去 刺杀她 |
[09:25] | and Bob’s your uncle. | 易如反掌 |
[09:27] | I hate that expression. | 我讨厌那种说法 |
[09:32] | Good. | 好 |
[09:34] | Let’s keep mapping. | 我们继续探测吧 |
[09:35] | What else do you see? | 你还看到了什么 |
[09:37] | Perimeter’s clear. | 周边没什么 |
[09:38] | Bryan and Miller have watch. | 布莱恩和米勒在盯着 |
[09:39] | How’s it going in here? | 进展如何啊 |
[09:42] | Not good, huh? | 不太好 是吧 |
[09:47] | Take a break. | 歇会吧 |
[09:48] | I could use some help securing the south airlock. | 你也可以帮我 封闭南气闸舱 |
[09:51] | Go. Take the book if you don’t trust me. | 去吧 你要是不相信我就带着书去 |
[09:55] | You memorized Becca’s password. | 你背下来了贝卡的密码 |
[09:56] | Then I guess you’ll have to trust me. | 那看来你就只有相信我了 |
[10:10] | I’m worried about her. | 我挺担心她的 |
[10:11] | She hasn’t stopped for two days. | 她不眠不休两天了 |
[10:12] | Neither have you. | 你也没休息 |
[10:14] | Yeah, but I’m just trying to keep up. | 对 但我只是想努力跟上她 |
[10:16] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[10:17] | I look at ALIE’s code | 我看着阿莉的代码 |
[10:18] | and I see physics subroutines and collision meshes. | 我看到了物理学子程序和碰撞网格 |
[10:21] | Raven sees the City of Light. | 而雷文看到了光之城 |
[10:24] | It’s not just code to her. It’s real. | 对她来说那不只是代码 而是真实 |
[10:30] | Aren’t we going to the airlock? | 我们不是要去气闸舱吗 |
[10:32] | Already sealed. | 已经封好了 |
[10:36] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[10:37] | I’m fine. Yeah. | 很好啊 |
[10:40] | I was just thinking | 我只是在想 |
[10:44] | it’s been two days with no one trying to kill us. | 已经有两天没有人想杀我们了 |
[10:46] | It won’t last. | 平静不会持续太久的 |
[10:47] | I know. But are we just | 我知道 但我们就该 |
[10:50] | supposed to spend the time between attacks | 在战争的间隙一直恐惧着 |
[10:52] | dreading the next one? | 下一次的战争吗 |
[10:53] | Not like we have much of a choice. | 我们也没什么选择啊 |
[10:58] | Maybe we do. | 或许我们有 |
[11:09] | You’re still you, right? | 你还是你自己吧 |
[11:11] | Artificial intelligence hasn’t taken over your brain? | 人工智能没控制你吧 |
[11:14] | I’m still me. | 我还是我 |
[11:16] | Awesome. | 太好了 |
[11:21] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[11:49] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[11:50] | Um…that shark story really happen to you? | 你真的经历了那个惊险故事吗 |
[11:56] | Some of it. | 经历了一部分 |
[11:57] | It gets better every time I tell it. | 每讲一次都更惊险 |
[12:02] | Are you really from the sky? | 你真的是从天上来的吗 |
[12:04] | Yup. | 没错 |
[12:08] | I’ve never even been off this rig. | 我从没离开过这个钻井 |
[12:11] | Trust me, that’s a good thing. | 相信我 这是好事 |
[12:17] | I’m Jasper. | 我叫贾斯帕 |
[12:18] | – Shay. – Nice to meet you. | -夏伊 -很高兴认识你 |
[12:25] | Jasper’s actually smiling. | 贾斯帕笑了 |
[12:33] | Clarke. Let it go. | 克拉克 别想了 |
[12:36] | We can’t just leave. | 我们不能就这么走 |
[12:38] | It’s not like we have much of a choice. | 我们没别的选择 |
[12:41] | Maybe we do. | 或许我们有 |
[12:44] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[12:46] | I’m talking about putting this into her head | 我说的是不征求她的意见直接把这个 |
[12:48] | without asking. | 塞进去 |
[12:50] | No way, Clarke. | 不行 克拉克 |
[12:52] | This isn’t like Emerson. | 她又不是埃莫森 |
[12:53] | He was trying to kill us. | 埃莫森当时想杀我们 |
[12:55] | You think I don’t know that? | 你觉得我不知道吗 |
[12:56] | Clarke, we don’t have to do this. | 克拉克 我们不用非得这么做 |
[12:58] | We can fight and go back to Arkadia. | 我们可以一路战斗回到方舟领地 |
[13:01] | – We arm up. – Fight who? | -我们有武器 -和谁战斗 |
[13:03] | It’s an army of our own people. | 对方是我们自己人组成的军队 |
[13:06] | I don’t like this any more than you do. | 我和你们一样不喜欢这样 |
[13:08] | But if Raven’s right, | 但如果雷文没错 |
[13:10] | and the code on this thing can stop ALIE– | 这里面的代码能阻止阿莉 |
[13:17] | Give me a better idea. | 不然你们给我个更好的主意 |
[13:23] | We’ll stay here. | 我们留在这 |
[13:24] | It’s the only way they’ll leave you alone with her. | 只有这样他们才能让你和她独处 |
[13:30] | Even ALIE gives people a choice. | 就连阿莉都给人选择的机会 |
[13:33] | We gave Luna a choice. | 我们给过露娜选择的机会 |
[13:37] | She said no. | 她拒绝了 |
[13:51] | I, um… I should get back. | 我该回去了 |
[13:53] | No. No way. Reality can wait. | 不 不要 等会儿再回到现实吧 |
[14:09] | I haven’t felt this way in so long. | 我好久没有过这种感觉了 |
[14:13] | Happy? | 开心吗 |
[14:15] | Yeah. And safe. | 对 还有安全感 |
[14:21] | Finally. Come on. I found something. | 终于完事了 快来 我有发现 |
[14:27] | It’s right here. | 就在这里 |
[14:28] | – What is? – Look at all these layers of security. | -什么东西 -你看所有这些安保协议 |
[14:30] | More than anything else in the entire ALIE code. | 比阿莉代码中其他任何一项都冗杂 |
[14:33] | – Firewall? – More like a fortress. | -防火墙吗 -更像个堡垒 |
[14:34] | She calls it the Citadel. | 她称其为城堡 |
[14:36] | It overlooks the entire city. | 它监管着整个城市 |
[14:37] | It’s separated by water, like a moat, so– | 被水分隔 就像护城河一样 |
[14:39] | Slow down. What are you saying? | 慢点说 你在说什么 |
[14:41] | I’m saying she’s hiding something. | 我是说她隐藏了什么东西 |
[14:44] | – No. – Monty. | -不行 -蒙蒂 |
[14:45] | – No. – With Becca’s password, | -不行 -有了贝卡的密码 |
[14:47] | I can edit the code. I’m sure of it. | 我就能编辑代码 我确定 |
[14:48] | We’ve covered this. | 我们谈过这些了 |
[14:49] | We map it from the outside. We don’t go in. | 我们从外部探测 不进去 |
[14:51] | If we don’t go in, we won’t know | 要是不进去 就不会知道 |
[14:52] | what she’s protecting there. | 她把什么保护在里面 |
[14:53] | We’ll tell the others when they come home. | 等其他人回来告诉他们 |
[14:55] | We decide together. | 然后一起决定 |
[14:56] | What if they don’t come home? | 要是他们不回来呢 |
[14:57] | They’re coming home. | 他们会回来的 |
[14:59] | And they’re bringing back a supercomputer built for this. | 而且会带回一个专为处理这些事的超级电脑 |
[15:02] | You may be freakishly good, Raven, | 你或许非常厉害 雷文 |
[15:06] | but you’re not an A.I.. | 但你不是人工智能 |
[15:11] | I hate this. | 我恨这些 |
[15:13] | I know. | 我懂 |
[15:15] | Maybe some sleep would help. | 睡一觉或许会好一点 |
[15:18] | I’m just gonna keep mapping | 我要继续探测 |
[15:19] | in case she has any other vulnerabilities. | 或许她还有其他弱点 |
[15:25] | Then we’ll do it together. | 那我们一起做 |
[15:28] | I promise I won’t slow you down. | 我保证不会拖你后腿 |
[15:30] | I’ll just keep you company. | 只是陪着你 |
[16:21] | Were they born here? | 他们是在这里出生的吗 |
[16:23] | A few. | 有些是 |
[16:24] | Most were orphaned by war. | 大多是战争中留下的孤儿 |
[16:26] | Or ran from one they didn’t believe in. | 或是从不相信出战理由的逃兵 |
[16:29] | Like you from the conclave. | 就像你逃离选举一样 |
[16:33] | What did Titus tell you about me? | 泰特斯是怎么告诉你我的事的 |
[16:37] | That you were a coward. | 他说你是个懦夫 |
[16:39] | A traitor to the blood. | 背叛血脉的人 |
[16:43] | That sounds like Titus. | 像是泰特斯说得出的话 |
[16:47] | Lexa’s death must have been hard for him. | 莱克萨的死对他的打击一定很大 |
[16:50] | She was his favorite. | 她是他最中意的继承人 |
[16:55] | You cared for her. | 你很在乎她 |
[16:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:01] | Lexa was special. | 莱克萨很特别 |
[17:04] | She was working toward peace. | 她为和平而努力 |
[17:07] | Blood must not have blood. | 血债不必血偿 |
[17:11] | You can finish what she started. | 你可以完成她的事业 |
[17:14] | I have peace right here. | 我在这里找到了和平 |
[17:16] | Luna…the flame is your birthright. | 露娜 火种是你与生俱来的权利 |
[17:20] | Take it. Please. | 求你接受它吧 |
[17:24] | You’re the only one who can save us. | 你是唯一能救大家的人 |
[17:27] | How many lives would be lost | 为了救这些人 |
[17:29] | to pay for those I would save? | 又有多少人会死去 |
[17:33] | Some causes are worth killing for. | 有些杀戮是值得的 |
[17:36] | Not to me. | 对我来说没有 |
[17:40] | Ascende superius. | 勇往直前 |
[17:53] | I didn’t flee the conclave | 我离开选举仪式 |
[17:55] | because I was afraid I would lose. | 不是因为害怕失败 |
[17:58] | I fled because I knew I would win. | 而是因为我知道我一定会赢 |
[18:04] | You should be grateful, Clarke. | 你应该心怀感激 克拉克 |
[18:06] | After I was forced to kill my own brother | 在我第一轮被迫 |
[18:08] | in the first round, | 杀了我亲弟弟之后 |
[18:10] | I was matched against Lexa in the second. | 第二轮我被安排对战莱克萨 |
[18:13] | Fate is funny that way, don’t you think? | 命运弄人 不是吗 |
[18:17] | You’ll get this back when you leave. | 等你离开自会还给你 |
[18:33] | Remember, don’t shoot to kill. | 记住 别杀他们 |
[18:35] | We need them. | 我们需要他们 |
[18:37] | Why did your creator leave you? | 你的创造者为什么抛弃了你 |
[18:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:41] | But when I see her again, i will ask her. | 但等我再次见到她 我会问她的 |
[18:45] | You really think she’s in the flame? | 你真的认为她在火种里吗 |
[18:46] | Yes. And if I’m right, | 是的 如果我猜得没错 |
[18:50] | it contains the minds of all of those | 它存储着它植入过的 |
[18:52] | to whom it was connected, | 所有人的大脑 |
[18:55] | beginning with my creator. | 第一个就是我的创造者 |
[18:58] | No, no, no, not her, not her. | 不不不 别杀她 别杀她 |
[19:01] | They know we’re here. Bar the door. | 他们知道我们在这里 守住门 |
[19:05] | I’ll get their guns. | 我来拿他们的枪 |
[19:06] | We’re gonna need them. | 我们会需要的 |
[19:13] | He’s powering the pod. | 他在给逃生舱充能 |
[19:20] | What about the secret passage? | 秘密通道呢 |
[19:23] | She’ll know about that now. I’ll lock it up. | 她现在会知道了 我要把它锁起来 |
[19:26] | No, don’t. | 别 |
[19:30] | She didn’t see us come in. | 她没看到我们是怎么进来的 |
[19:33] | Besides, we’ll need that later to escape. | 而且我们等下逃走时候还用得上 |
[19:37] | Thank you, Titus. | 谢谢你 泰特斯 |
[19:44] | John. | 约翰 |
[19:46] | That’s a nuclear fuel cell, John. | 那是个核燃料电池 约翰 |
[19:51] | You’ll irradiate the entire city. | 你会让整个城市暴露于辐射的 |
[19:57] | So, how do we destroy it? | 那我们怎么毁掉它 |
[20:03] | Carefully. | 小心谨慎 |
[20:11] | Where’s Jasper? | 贾斯珀呢 |
[20:11] | Saying good-bye to his new friend. | 在跟他的新朋友道别呢 |
[20:23] | Sorry, cap. You gotta take them back. | 不好意思 船长 你得带他们回去 |
[20:27] | Your gear. | 你们的东西 |
[20:29] | You get your weapons once you land. | 武器等你们着陆就还给你们 |
[20:31] | Inside. | 进去 |
[20:35] | The flame? | 火种呢 |
[20:37] | Remember, Clarke. | 记住 克拉克 |
[20:39] | The path of violence is a choice. | 以暴制暴是一种选择 |
[20:41] | There it is. | 就是它了 |
[20:42] | When the choice is fight or die, | 在战斗和死亡之间 |
[20:44] | there is no choice. | 没有选择 |
[20:52] | They took the flame. | 他们拿走了火种 |
[20:53] | They’re locking us in. | 他们把我们锁起来了 |
[20:57] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[20:59] | Luna’s people are attacking her. | 露娜的同伴在攻击她 |
[21:02] | ALIE’s here. | 阿莉在这里 |
[21:06] | You could come back, you know. | 你可以回去的 |
[21:08] | Something tells me it’s not that simple. | 我感觉事情并不是那么简单 |
[21:11] | Besides, it’s nice here. | 而且 这里很好 |
[21:14] | Trust me, I’d just mess it up. | 相信我 我刚刚搞砸过 |
[21:21] | Shay, run before–uhh. | 夏伊 赶紧跑 |
[21:25] | She’s here. | 她在这里 |
[21:26] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[21:28] | Go. Tell your people not to take the chip! | 快走 告诉你的同伴不要吞芯片 |
[21:30] | We can’t let her warn the others. | 不能让她有机会警告其他人 |
[21:32] | Run, now! Go! | 快跑 赶紧跑 |
[21:36] | No. | 不 |
[21:41] | No. | 不 |
[22:10] | Leave her alone! | 放开她 |
[22:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:16] | Derrick. | 德里克 |
[22:19] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[22:21] | …kill you! No! | …杀了你 不 |
[22:24] | No! | 不 |
[22:35] | How did ALIE even find this place? | 阿莉是怎么找到这里的 |
[22:42] | There was a drone at Niylah’s. | 奈拉那里有一架无人机 |
[22:44] | She must’ve followed us looking for the flame | 她一定是跟着我们寻找火种 |
[22:45] | and now she has it. | 现在她得手了 |
[22:49] | No! Stop! | 不 住手 |
[22:57] | Take the key and this will end. | 吞下钥匙 这一切就结束了 |
[22:59] | What’s happened to you? | 你是怎么了 |
[23:01] | He’s not himself. | 他不再是他自己了 |
[23:03] | It’s the chip in his hand. | 因为他手中的那枚芯片 |
[23:07] | Jasper is decreasing the efficiency of the process. | 贾斯珀会阻挠进度 |
[23:10] | He needs to take the key. | 他必须吞下钥匙 |
[23:19] | Again. | 再来 |
[23:25] | She’s gonna put the ai in Luna. | 她打算把人工智能放进露娜身体里 |
[23:28] | She’d have to chip her first. | 她需要先让她吞下芯片 |
[23:33] | If Luna’s chipped before she gets the A.I., | 如果露娜接受人工智能时已经吞了芯片 |
[23:36] | ALIE’s gonna know everything. | 阿莉将会知道一切 |
[23:38] | We’ll never be able to stop her. | 我们再也无法阻止她 |
[23:40] | We can’t let that happen. | 不能让这种情况发生 |
[23:55] | I’m sorry, Luna. | 对不起 露娜 |
[24:00] | I cannot take it. | 我受不了了 |
[24:01] | If you stop, I’ll do it. | 如果你住手 我就听你的 |
[24:05] | I’ll do it. | 我听你的 |
[24:08] | It’s ok. | 没关系的 |
[24:27] | Derrick. | 德里克 |
[24:43] | You just need to take the key. | 你只需要吞下芯片 |
[25:00] | Hurry. This door won’t last much longer. | 快点 门撑不了多久了 |
[25:03] | Then you’re gonna have to pick up a gun then. | 那你就提起一把枪吧 |
[25:06] | You’re all going to die here, John. | 你们会全部死在这里的 约翰 |
[25:11] | Hurry, Thelonious. | 快点 塞隆尼斯 |
[25:12] | The migration is not yet complete. | 迁移还没有结束 |
[25:15] | We’re still searching for the tunnel entrance. | 我们还在搜索隧道入口 |
[25:17] | When the guards break down the door, I’ll be there. | 等守卫破开门 我就会在那里 |
[25:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:22] | John Murphy was with Clarke Griffin | 克拉克·格里芬他们从上一任司令的身上 |
[25:24] | when they removed the second A.I. | 取出人工智能二代时 |
[25:26] | from the last commander. | 约翰·墨菲也在现场 |
[25:27] | If she won’t help us insert it into Luna, | 如果她不帮我们把它注入露娜体内 |
[25:30] | then we’ll need him alive. | 那我们就需要留他一命 |
[25:50] | I’m coming for you. | 我朝你来了 |
[25:56] | What will you do with Clarke? | 你要怎么处理克拉克 |
[25:58] | I will give her the same choice as the rest. | 我会给她和其他人相同的选择 |
[26:01] | Join us or– | 加入我们 或者… |
[26:05] | – What is it? – Someone is accessing | -怎么回事 -有人正在 |
[26:06] | my code with an administrative login. | 用管理员权限接入我的代码 |
[26:10] | Accessing it? From where? | 接入你的代码 从哪里 |
[26:12] | The intrusion is coming from Arkadia. | 从方舟领地入侵的 |
[26:15] | Arkadia? | 方舟领地 |
[26:17] | It could be Jacapo Sinclair or Monty Green. | 可能是贾卡珀·辛克莱或是蒙蒂·格林 |
[26:20] | Jacapo Sinclair is dead. | 贾卡珀·辛克莱死了 |
[26:22] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[26:23] | Unimportant. | 不重要 |
[26:25] | The login was coded by my creator. | 登录代码是我的创造者写的 |
[26:31] | I can’t log them out. | 我没办法登出 |
[26:32] | Disconnect from Arkadia. | 断开方舟领地的连接 |
[26:33] | That would be unwise. | 那很不明智 |
[26:35] | The migration is still incomplete | 迁移还没有完成 |
[26:38] | and the backpack is now compromised. | 背包也受损了 |
[26:41] | Without Arkadia’s mainframe, | 没有方舟领地的主机 |
[26:43] | the mobile unit would be my sole power source. | 移动端就成了我唯一的电源 |
[26:50] | If they destroy it… I will be terminated. | 如果他们破坏了它 我就完蛋了 |
[27:02] | They’re inside the Citadel. | 他们进堡垒了 |
[27:07] | If it’s Monty, I can stop him. | 如果是蒙蒂 我能阻止他 |
[27:11] | How? | 怎么做 |
[27:20] | Raven, are you crazy? | 雷文 你疯了吗 |
[27:22] | Don’t! Don’t. | 别 别 |
[27:25] | I’m in her Citadel. | 我进了她的堡垒 |
[27:28] | So many doors. | 好多扇门 |
[27:30] | They’re locked. | 都锁上了 |
[27:32] | But I can delete locks. | 但我能解锁 |
[27:35] | I was right. She’s hiding something here. | 我猜得没错 她在这藏了什么 |
[27:38] | I just have to get past… | 我只要穿过… |
[27:43] | Someone’s in the way. | 有人挡道 |
[27:45] | Someone? | 有人 |
[27:46] | Yeah, a person. | 对 一个人 |
[27:48] | I can’t get around them. | 我不能到门那里 |
[27:50] | Why not? Who is it? | 为什么 是谁 |
[27:54] | Monty? | 蒙蒂 |
[27:58] | Monty, can you hear me? | 蒙蒂 你能听到我说话吗 |
[28:06] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[28:12] | Monty. | 蒙蒂 |
[28:14] | I wish I could see you. | 真希望能见到你 |
[28:16] | Maybe I will someday. | 也许有天会吧 |
[28:19] | She sounds so real. | 她听起来是那么真实 |
[28:21] | ALIE processed it. | 是阿莉弄的 |
[28:24] | But it’s her mind. It’s her. | 但这是她的思想 是她 |
[28:30] | Can she hear me? | 她能听到我说话吗 |
[28:32] | You have to type. | 你要打字 |
[28:37] | We need more time. Hannah, keep him talking. | 我们需要更多的时间 汉娜 让他继续说话 |
[28:40] | Monty? | 蒙蒂 |
[28:42] | Monty’s still there? | 蒙蒂你还在吗 |
[28:44] | ALIE wants us to stop. | 阿莉想我们停下 |
[28:46] | That’s why she sent her. | 所以她才派她来 |
[28:48] | She doesn’t want us to see what’s on the other side. | 她不希望我们看到另一边的东西 |
[28:51] | What you did to me, I know it hurts. | 你对我做的事 我明白你很痛苦 |
[28:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:00] | I want to take that pain away. | 我想带走那份痛苦 |
[29:03] | That’s all any of us want. | 我们所有人都是这么想的 |
[29:07] | We’re almost there, Hannah. Keep going. | 快成功了 汉娜 继续 |
[29:10] | We can be together again. | 我们可以再团聚 |
[29:12] | Don’t you want that? | 你不想吗 |
[29:15] | What happens if we delete her code? | 如果我们删除她的代码 会怎么样 |
[29:20] | – Monty– – What happens? | -蒙蒂 -会怎么样 |
[29:24] | She’ll be gone. Forever. | 她会消失 永远 |
[29:28] | I love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[29:34] | How do I do it? | 我要怎么做 |
[29:37] | How do I do it? | 我要怎么做 |
[29:46] | You hit enter. | 你来按回车吧 |
[29:52] | Monty? | 蒙蒂 |
[29:57] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[30:07] | Get out of there, ALIE. | 离开那里 阿莉 |
[30:08] | Leave Arkadia. Do it. Now. | 离开方舟领地 快点 |
[30:10] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[30:10] | If I remove myself from Arkadia, | 如果我把自己从方舟领地删除 |
[30:13] | the mobile unit will be my sole power source. | 移动端会成为我唯一的电源 |
[30:18] | Do it. Shut her down. | 快 搞定她 |
[30:31] | I’m through the last door. | 我通过最后一扇门了 |
[30:36] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[30:39] | It’s a kill switch. All I have to do is– | 是刺杀开关 我只需要… |
[30:42] | No. No. No, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[30:46] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[30:48] | What happened?! | 怎么回事 |
[30:52] | She must’ve pulled herself from the mainframe | 她赶在我拉动刺杀开关之前 |
[30:54] | before I had time to hit the kill switch. | 把自己从主机上删除了 |
[30:58] | This was all for nothing? | 这一切都徒劳无功了 |
[31:00] | No, Monty, no. | 不 蒙蒂 不 |
[31:02] | Now we know there’s a kill switch. | 现在我们知道有刺杀开关 |
[31:04] | A kill switch we can’t use because the code is gone! | 我们用不了这个刺杀开关 因为代码消失了 |
[31:10] | This is your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[31:11] | We were supposed to wait for the others. | 我们本该等其他人回来的 |
[31:14] | You want to take the chip again? | 你想再吞一枚芯片吗 |
[31:16] | Is that it? You want to go back in there? | 是吗 你还想回去 |
[31:19] | Here. Take it. | 给 吃吧 |
[31:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:35] | Crap. | 该死 |
[31:36] | It’s about to go. Just tell me where to hit this thing. | 该走了 告诉我怎么搞定这玩意 |
[31:39] | Indra, the gun, please. | 因陀罗 枪 拜托了 |
[31:41] | I require 60 seconds to complete the migration. | 我需要六十秒来完成迁移 |
[31:51] | Either we do this now or we run. | 我们现在做 或者逃跑 |
[31:55] | Ok, do it. | 好吧 做吧 |
[31:56] | Just don’t hit the fuel cell. | 别碰到燃料电池就好 |
[31:59] | Here. | 给 |
[32:00] | Talk to him, Emori. | 和他说话 艾默莉 |
[32:01] | You can’t let him do this. | 你不能让他下手 |
[32:03] | John, please, John, listen to me. | 约翰 拜托 约翰 听我说 |
[32:06] | It’s not just ALIE in there, John. | 那里不止有阿莉 约翰 |
[32:08] | It’s all of us. | 我们都在 |
[32:10] | Forget about the nuke. | 别管那核武器了 |
[32:11] | I’m telling you. Me. Emori. | 我说真的 是我 艾默莉 |
[32:16] | You are making a mistake. | 你在犯错 |
[32:18] | The minds of everyone who has entered | 所有进入光之城的人的意识 |
[32:20] | the City of Light are on that server. | 都在服务器里 |
[32:26] | 30 seconds. | 三十秒 |
[32:27] | If you destroy it, | 如果你破坏了它 |
[32:29] | our minds will be gone forever. | 我们的意识会永远消失 |
[32:34] | I’ll be gone forever, John. | 我会永远消失 约翰 |
[32:42] | 10 seconds. | 十秒 |
[32:48] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[33:00] | Did it work? | 起作用了吗 |
[33:02] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[33:10] | You were too late. | 你们太迟了 |
[33:14] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:19] | Can’t let you see a damn. | 不能给你看见 |
[33:34] | They used a tunnel. | 他们用了一个隧道 |
[33:38] | Find it. | 找到它 |
[33:52] | They could’ve destroyed everything today. | 他们今天能破坏一切 |
[33:55] | And they will try again. | 就会再来 |
[33:57] | It’s all right, Thelonious. | 没关系的 塞隆尼斯 |
[34:00] | The migration was a success. | 迁移成功了 |
[34:03] | The transmission from the escape pod is complete. | 逃生装置的转换已经完成 |
[34:06] | They can’t get to us here. | 他们找不到这里 |
[34:39] | This place was safe until we got here. | 这地方在我们来之前是安全的 |
[34:58] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[35:06] | Machine room. | 机械室 |
[35:11] | B-level. | B层 |
[35:24] | Let’s go. | 我们快去 |
[35:44] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[35:47] | Take it and the child will be fine. | 吞下它 就放过那孩子 |
[35:49] | No. | 不 |
[35:55] | Cut the child and she’ll submit. | 划伤那个孩子 她就会妥协了 |
[35:57] | – Luna? – No. | -露娜 -不 |
[36:19] | We can’t let Clarke have the Nightblood. | 不能让夜之血脉落到克拉克手里 |
[36:23] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[36:27] | Derrick, this isn’t you. | 德里克 这不是你 |
[36:30] | Please, Derrick, don’t. | 求你了 德里克 不要 |
[36:46] | Oh, be careful. | 小心 |
[36:51] | Oh, no. Oh, no. | 不 不 |
[36:53] | You ok? I got you. | 你没事吧 我们来了 |
[37:07] | I’m fine. They couldn’t break me. | 我没事 他们不能打倒我 |
[37:12] | Where’s Shay? | 夏依呢 |
[37:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:19] | It’s what we do. | 我们总这样 |
[37:25] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:37] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[38:07] | Any one of them could be chipped | 他们中任何人都可能吞下了芯片 |
[38:08] | and we’d never know. | 我们无从而知 |
[38:10] | If they are, they’ll make their move | 如果是那样 他们在我们给 |
[38:11] | before we put the flame in Luna. | 露娜注入火种之前就会行动 |
[38:13] | Stay sharp. | 保持警惕 |
[38:14] | Changed her mind? | 她改变主意了吗 |
[38:15] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[38:20] | The ceremony is about to begin. | 仪式即将开始 |
[38:24] | Luna, wait. | 露娜 等等 |
[38:27] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:29] | But now you see what we’re facing. | 但现在你也看到我们面对的东西 |
[38:31] | An enemy that will do anything to win. | 敌人不惜一切代价要赢 |
[38:34] | She won’t stop until she has everyone. | 她在拿下所有人之前都不会善罢甘休 |
[38:41] | People I love died today. | 我爱的人今天死了 |
[38:44] | Needlessly. At my hand. | 含冤 死于我手 |
[38:48] | I can’t let that happen again. | 我不能再让这种事发生了 |
[38:59] | As we prepare to give our brothers and sister to the sea, | 我们将我们的兄弟姐妹葬于大海 |
[39:05] | we honor their lives. | 我们祭奠他们的生命 |
[39:24] | If we’re gonna do this, we have to hurry. | 如果我们要做的话 就得尽快 |
[39:26] | ALIE will send reinforcements. | 阿莉会派后援来 |
[39:28] | And we have to find someplace private | 我们得找一个单独的地方 |
[39:30] | to perform the ascension. | 举行升天仪式 |
[39:32] | You believe that to defeat an enemy | 你坚信 要打败一个 |
[39:34] | who will stop at nothing, | 不择手段的敌人 |
[39:36] | you must stop at nothing. | 就要变得不择手段 |
[39:41] | How is that different than blood must have blood? | 这和血债必须血偿有什么区别呢 |
[39:45] | Wait a second. Luna. | 等等 露娜 |
[39:47] | You can’t just– | 你不能… |
[40:02] | No. | 不 |
[40:55] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |