时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You should have killed me on that battlefield. | 你真该在战场上杀掉我 |
[00:08] | He’s strong. | 他很强悍 |
[00:09] | We need him if we’re gonna fight our way out of here! | 如果我们想从这杀出条血路 就需要他 |
[00:11] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[00:12] | Do you want your revenge, | 你是想报仇 |
[00:13] | or do you want your people alive? | 还是想自己的同伴活下去 |
[00:18] | Grab the keys. She’s gonna send for reinforcements. | 拿着钥匙 她会派支援来 |
[00:22] | Until we find it a host, | 我们在找到一台主机前 |
[00:23] | we won’t know how to stop ALIE. | 没有办法阻止阿莉 |
[00:26] | Then let’s find it a host. | 那我们就找一台主机 |
[00:27] | Once we find Luna, this’ll be over. | 只要我们找到露娜 一切都能结束 |
[00:30] | Ontari’ll be exposed as a fraud, | 安塔丽的谎言会被揭穿 |
[00:32] | and the A.I. will tell us how to shut down ALIE. | 那个人工智能也会知道如何打败阿莉 |
[00:34] | What will you do with Clarke? | 那克拉克呢 |
[00:36] | I will give her the same choice as the rest. | 我会给她和其他人相同的选择 |
[00:41] | Luna, you’re the last Nightblood. | 露娜 你是最后一位夜之血脉 |
[00:43] | Will you take it and become the next commander? | 你愿意接受成为下一任司令吗 |
[00:46] | No. | 不 |
[00:48] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[01:02] | Rover’s almost charged. | 车子的电差不多充满了 |
[01:03] | We need to pack up. We’ll be home soon. | 我们得收拾东西赶快回去了 |
[01:05] | Then what, run away? | 然后呢 逃跑吗 |
[01:07] | We’re not running away, Clarke. | 我们不会逃跑 克拉克 |
[01:09] | We need to regroup with the others, | 我们要重新部署人员 |
[01:10] | and find another way to defeat– | 找到另一种办法打败… |
[01:11] | There is no other way. | 没有别的办法 |
[01:14] | We need to find a Nightblood. | 我们得找到一名夜之血脉 |
[01:17] | We need to unlock the flame. | 我们要释放火种 |
[01:19] | It’s the only way to stop ALIE. | 只有这样才能阻止阿莉 |
[01:21] | What do you expect us to do, Clarke, | 你想要我们做什么 克拉克 |
[01:23] | walk into random villages | 随便跑进哪个村庄 |
[01:25] | asking for their Nightbloods? | 问他们有没有夜之血脉吗 |
[01:26] | If that’s what it takes. | 如果行 那就去做 |
[01:28] | No, Clarke. | 不 克拉克 |
[01:30] | If ALIE can find us on Luna’s rig, | 如果阿莉能在露娜的船里找到我们 |
[01:31] | then she can find us anywhere. | 那我们去任何地方都逃不过她的眼睛 |
[01:33] | I won’t help you destroy | 我不会帮你去毁掉 |
[01:34] | another innocent grounder village. | 另一个无辜的地表人村庄的 |
[01:38] | If we don’t find a nightblood, | 如果我们找不到夜之血脉 |
[01:41] | there won’t be any grounder villages | 那任何地表人的村子都守不住 |
[01:44] | or a home for us to go back to. | 我们也没有任何地方可回 |
[01:46] | That’s all the more reason we go there | 正因如此 我们更应该回去 |
[01:48] | and make sure our friends are ok. | 确认我们的同伴没事 |
[02:07] | She’ll be fine. Just let her cool off. | 她没事的 让她冷静一下吧 |
[02:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:46] | Bring her to me with the flame. | 把她和火种带来给我 |
[03:02] | Roan? | 罗恩 |
[03:04] | Looks like I’m not the only one | 看来我不是唯一一个 |
[03:05] | who’s been following your tracks. | 跟着你的人 |
[03:09] | Give that back. | 还给我 |
[03:11] | Good-bye, wanheda. | 再见 瓦黑达 |
[03:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:18] | You have a real gratitude problem. | 你该感谢我的 |
[03:20] | You know that? | 明白吗 |
[03:24] | Would you just hear me out? | 你听到我说话了吗 |
[03:25] | I need to find a nightblood to put that in. | 我要找到一名夜之血脉接受火种 |
[03:28] | I already have a nightblood to put it in. | 我已经有夜之血脉要接受火种了 |
[03:32] | Please just stop. | 求求你住手 |
[03:33] | Because of you, Ontari never ascended, | 因为你 安塔丽没能正式登位 |
[03:36] | so, no, I won’t stop, | 所以不 我不会住手 |
[03:37] | not until the Ice Nation has its commander. | 直到冰之国的司令登基 |
[03:40] | You were saying? | 你说什么 |
[03:43] | Hands where I can see them. | 把手放到我能看到的地方 |
[03:48] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[03:49] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[03:51] | Then let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:53] | – He’s coming with us. – The hell he is. | -他跟我们一起走 -怎么可能 |
[03:54] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[03:56] | Because we both want the same thing– | 因为我们目标一致 |
[03:58] | To put the flame in Ontari. | 把火种放入安塔丽体内 |
[04:05] | How do you know he’s not chipped? | 你怎么知道他没吞芯片 |
[04:07] | If he were, do you think he would’ve saved me? | 如果是 他怎么会救我 |
[04:10] | Still, we need to be sure. | 还是确认一下吧 |
[04:20] | Now we’re sure. | 现在可以了 |
[05:02] | Lock it up. | 锁起来 |
[05:12] | Glad you made it back. | 你们回来就好 |
[05:15] | We were getting worried. | 我们正担心呢 |
[05:20] | Where’s Luna? | 露娜呢 |
[05:22] | Luna said no. | 露娜拒绝了 |
[05:27] | Who the hell is this? | 他是谁 |
[05:28] | He’s Ice Nation. | 冰之国的 |
[05:29] | King of the Ice Nation, actually, | 更严格来说 是冰之国的国王 |
[05:32] | and he’s our way into Polis. | 他能带我们进波利斯 |
[05:35] | Let’s go, Your Highness. | 走吧 殿下 |
[05:37] | You two, on me. | 你们两个跟我一起 |
[05:39] | We’ll take him to lockup. | 我们去关押他 |
[05:45] | – You want to use him to get to Ontari. – Yes. | -你想利用他接近安塔丽 -是的 |
[05:48] | What happened to his arm? | 他的手臂怎么了 |
[05:50] | Bellamy shot him. | 贝拉米开枪打了他 |
[05:53] | Good luck getting him to cooperate. | 还想让他合作 祝你们好运 |
[06:16] | Sorry about your arm. | 你的手臂 我很抱歉 |
[06:19] | Makes us even. | 我们扯平了 |
[06:21] | Like it or not, we need each other. | 无论喜欢与否 我们需要彼此合作 |
[06:23] | Cut to the chase, Clarke. | 有话直说吧 克拉克 |
[06:24] | You said we wanted the same thing. | 你说我们目标一致 |
[06:26] | I want an Ice Nation commander. | 我要的是冰之国的司令 |
[06:28] | And I can give you one with this. | 而我可以用它给你这位 |
[06:32] | And why would you do that | 你明知道她要剿灭你们 |
[06:33] | when you know she’s vowed to wipe you out? | 为什么会这么做呢 |
[06:36] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[06:38] | This isn’t just our war. | 这不仅是我们的战争 |
[06:41] | The enemy we’re up against is after everyone, | 我们面对的敌人不会放过任何人 |
[06:44] | including the Ice Nation. | 包括冰之国 |
[06:47] | The only way to stop her is to get the information off the flame, | 唯一能阻止她的办法就是得到火种里的信息 |
[06:51] | and the only way to do that is to put it in Ontari’s head. | 唯一能办到的办法就是将它植入安塔丽的脑袋 |
[06:54] | The Ice Nation isn’t afraid. | 冰之国无所畏惧 |
[06:55] | You should be. | 你该畏惧 |
[06:58] | This thing doesn’t care what clan you’re from. | 这个东西并不在意你出自哪个部落 |
[07:01] | It controls people, | 它会控制人心 |
[07:03] | and it will take over the Ice Nation | 它会像统治我们一样 |
[07:05] | just like it took us over, | 统治冰之国 |
[07:07] | one person at a time until there is no one left. | 一个接一个 直到全部拿下 |
[07:16] | It already has Ontari. | 它已经拿下了安塔丽 |
[07:21] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[07:24] | We need to disconnect her before she gets the flame, | 我们需要在她得到火种之前切断她的联结 |
[07:28] | or we’ll be giving ALIE exactly what she wants. | 否则我们就是把阿莉要的东西拱手呈上 |
[07:31] | To do that, we have to abduct her from the center | 要想做到 我们就得从一座 |
[07:33] | of a city filled with thousands of people | 遍布上千思想相连 意志统一的人的 |
[07:35] | who’s minds are linked, | 城市中心 |
[07:37] | all of them thinking as one. | 把她绑架出来 |
[07:40] | Whatever one sees, they all see. | 只要一人看到 所有人都看到 |
[07:42] | Whatever one hears, they all hear. | 只要一人听见 所有人都听见 |
[07:45] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[07:54] | So when do we leave? | 我们何时动身 |
[08:03] | Knockout gas, Mount Weather’s finest. | 韦瑟山最好的催眠瓦斯 |
[08:06] | As soon as they bring Ontari out, | 他们一把安塔丽带出来 |
[08:08] | we put them to sleep. | 我们就把他们放倒 |
[08:09] | Nice. | 棒 |
[08:10] | Because she’s chipped, you’ll have to emp her | 因为她被植入了芯片 你们得 |
[08:12] | like you did me before you give her the flame. | 在植入火种之前 像给我一样给她电磁脉冲 |
[08:14] | I thought Jaha destroyed all the wristbands. | 我以为亚哈毁了所有的手环 |
[08:16] | So did he. Then I came home. | 他确实毁了 不过我回来了 |
[08:19] | There’s only enough usable parts to rebuild one, | 剩下可用的部件只能重制一个 |
[08:22] | so use it wisely. | 所以好好用 |
[08:23] | Made a few improvements, too. | 我也做了些改进 |
[08:25] | None of which is gonna matter | 如果你不能帮我们连上阿莉的代码 |
[08:26] | if you can’t get us access to ALIE’s code. | 这些都是百忙一场 |
[08:32] | You worry about the Nightblood. | 你操心夜之血脉的事 |
[08:34] | I’ll worry about ALIE. | 我来操心阿莉 |
[08:35] | How can you access code that doesn’t exist here anymore? | 你怎么能连上不存在这里的代码 |
[08:40] | We’ve got a plan. | 我们已经有了计划 |
[08:42] | What are we waiting for? | 我们还在等什么 |
[08:46] | Let’s move out. | 我们出发吧 |
[08:49] | Be safe. | 小心 |
[08:51] | May we meet again. | 愿我们再见 |
[08:52] | Good luck. | 保重 |
[08:58] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[09:22] | You were right. They’re using the king. | 你说得对 他们要利用国王 |
[09:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:28] | Then they’ll bring the flame right to us. | 那他们会亲手把火种送来 |
[09:32] | And we’ll be waiting. | 而我们就守株待兔 |
[09:44] | There it is. We stop here. | 到了 我们在这里停 |
[10:08] | All right. This is where we split up. | 好 我们从这里分开行动 |
[10:09] | The entrance to the tunnel is right over there. | 隧道的入口就在那里 |
[10:11] | We know where it is. | 我们知道在哪 |
[10:15] | I’m gonna need the flame. | 我需要火种 |
[10:17] | Look. This only works | 我们的计划只有在 |
[10:18] | if they send Ontari out to get it. | 他们派安塔丽出来拿才能奏效 |
[10:20] | If they don’t see it, they won’t do that, | 如果他们没看到 他们是不会那么做的 |
[10:22] | not much of a trap without the bait. | 舍不得孩子套不着狼 |
[10:34] | Fine… | 好 |
[10:37] | But I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[10:39] | No way. That is not the plan. | 不行 计划并非如此 |
[10:44] | It is now. | 现在改了 |
[10:49] | I’m not letting that out of my sight… | 我不会让火种离开我的视线 |
[10:53] | And I’m the only one who knows the passphrase, | 而我也是唯一知道口令的人 |
[10:57] | so you can tell them that without me, | 所以你可以告诉他们 没有我 |
[10:59] | Ontari can’t ascend. | 安塔丽无法登位 |
[11:05] | You’ll need to look like my prisoner. | 你要装成是我的俘虏 |
[11:09] | Ok. | 好 |
[11:10] | Wait a second. Give us a minute. | 等一下 给我们一点时间 |
[11:21] | Come on, Clarke. | 拜托 克拉克 |
[11:23] | You’re really willing to trust that guy with your life? | 你真的要拿自己的命冒险 相信那家伙吗 |
[11:30] | No… | 不 |
[11:34] | But you’ll be covering us the entire time, | 但你会全程掩护我们 |
[11:37] | and I trust you. | 而我相信你 |
[11:42] | Pick a shelf. Raven said it would be here. | 挑个柜子 雷文说应该在这里 |
[11:45] | What are we looking for again? | 我们在找什么来着 |
[11:47] | A motherboard loaded with ram. | 一个带内存的主板 |
[11:49] | And that looks like– | 那应该像是 |
[11:53] | A motherboard loaded with ram. | 一个带内存的主板 |
[11:56] | Raven said she needs the processing power | 雷文说她需要一个处理能力很强的东西 |
[11:57] | to open a portal into ALIE. | 来打开一扇通向阿莉的传送门 |
[12:00] | Portal? | 传送门 |
[12:01] | That’s what she calls it. | 她是这么叫的 |
[12:03] | She wants to use one of ALIE’s own chips to hack back in. | 他想用阿莉的一块芯片黑进去 |
[12:05] | All we have to do is enter the kill code | 我们只需在把芯片放入安塔丽体内后 |
[12:07] | we get from the flame once we put it in Ontari. | 输入我们从火种中得到的刺杀命令 |
[12:10] | It’s game over. | 游戏就结束了 |
[12:11] | That old plan. | 玩这一套呀 |
[12:14] | What if it doesn’t work? | 如果不成功呢 |
[12:19] | It has to. | 必须成功 |
[12:26] | So…you and Harper, huh? | 你和哈珀好了 |
[12:32] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你们高兴 |
[12:36] | What, can’t be happy for my friend? | 怎么 我不能为朋友感到高兴 |
[12:41] | You haven’t been happy about anything in a long time. | 你很长时间以来对任何事都不高兴 |
[12:49] | You’re right. I haven’t been. | 没错 我的确没高兴过 |
[12:58] | What happened in Mount Weather changed me. | 在韦瑟山发生的事改变了我 |
[13:02] | I blamed everyone for it– | 我为之责怪所有人 |
[13:06] | Clarke, you. | 克拉克 你 |
[13:12] | I’m done blaming. | 我不再责怪了 |
[13:28] | I’m glad you’re back, brother. | 很高兴你回来了 兄弟 |
[13:30] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[13:34] | Wait a second. There it is. | 等一下 就在那 |
[13:42] | We can’t let Raven build the portal. | 我们不能让雷文建立传送门 |
[13:48] | We did it. Let’s go. | 找到了 我们走 |
[13:52] | Give me that. | 把那给我 |
[13:59] | Jasper, we need that motherboard. | 贾斯珀 我们需要那块主板 |
[14:04] | Raven! Raven, open the door! | 雷文 快开门 |
[14:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:14] | Monty, what is it? | 蒙蒂 发生什么了 |
[14:15] | Jasper’s been chipped. | 贾斯珀吞了芯片 |
[14:17] | What? Are you sure? | 什么 你确定吗 |
[14:18] | He stabbed me. | 他刺伤了我 |
[14:20] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[14:24] | If Jasper’s been chipped, then ALIE knows everything. | 如果贾斯珀吞了芯片 阿莉就知晓一切 |
[14:27] | Radio. | 对讲机 |
[14:31] | Rover one, come in. | 一号车 请回答 |
[14:34] | Damn it, Bellamy, pick up. | 见鬼 贝拉米快回答 |
[14:39] | It’s not transmitting. It’s not working. | 信号没有传输 设备坏了 |
[14:48] | Let me in, Monty. | 让我进去 蒙蒂 |
[14:58] | They’re walking into a trap. | 他们正走进陷阱 |
[15:10] | Your friends better be in position. | 你的朋友最好就位了 |
[15:19] | Move, move, move. Come on. Let’s go. | 快 快 我们走 |
[15:30] | All right. This way. | 好 走这边 |
[15:34] | This is it. | 这就是了 |
[15:38] | Get these grates open. | 把格栅打开 |
[15:41] | When this is over, | 这一切结束后 |
[15:42] | Ontari will know you helped her. | 安塔丽会知道是你帮了她 |
[15:46] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[15:52] | Let’s get ready. | 我们做好准备 |
[16:02] | Are we ever gonna be done fighting? | 我们的仗有打完的时候吗 |
[16:06] | Hell yes. | 当然了 |
[16:08] | We’re gonna build a house on a lake… | 我们要在湖上建一座房子 |
[16:12] | And you’re gonna plant corn. | 而且你还要种玉米 |
[16:16] | And raise chickens. | 还有养鸡 |
[16:18] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[16:23] | And grow old. | 然后变老 |
[16:29] | 11 o’clock. | 十一点钟方向 |
[16:31] | Roan will signal when he sees Ontari. | 罗恩看见安塔丽后会发信号 |
[16:33] | We wait until she’s standing in front of them, | 我们等她站在他们身前 |
[16:36] | and then we launch the gas. | 然后释放瓦斯 |
[16:38] | They’re gonna be holding their breath, | 他们会屏住呼吸 |
[16:41] | so we got to move fast. | 所以我们动作要快 |
[16:44] | So much for the thousands of people. | 人有点少啊 |
[16:50] | Anyone who gets in our way, we use nonlethal force. | 对任何妨碍我们的人使用非致命武器 |
[16:52] | These people are not the enemy. | 这些人不是我们的敌人 |
[16:54] | They’re being controlled. | 他们被控制了 |
[16:56] | The only thing we’re here to kill is ALIE. | 我们来这的唯一目标是干掉阿莉 |
[16:59] | – Is that clear? – Clear. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[17:01] | – Clear. – Good. | -明白 -很好 |
[17:07] | Here we go. | 我们开始吧 |
[17:23] | I am Roan, King of Azgeda… | 我是罗恩 阿兹哥达的国王 |
[17:30] | And I have what the commander seeks. | 我有司令想要的东西 |
[17:46] | I don’t like what I’m sensing, | 我不喜欢这样 |
[17:47] | so if she wants it, she can come to me. | 如果她想要 她可以出来找我 |
[18:12] | It’s Jaha. | 是亚哈 |
[18:14] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他在这干什么 |
[18:15] | – You see Ontari? – No. Hold. | -看见安塔丽了吗 -没 稳住 |
[18:19] | Hello, Clarke. | 你好 克拉克 |
[18:23] | Your mother will be so pleased to see you. | 你母亲见到你一定很高兴 |
[18:25] | Who are you? Where’s Ontari? | 你是谁 安塔丽在哪 |
[18:29] | Not coming out, | 她不会出来 |
[18:31] | but you can give the flame to me. | 但你可以把火种交给我 |
[18:32] | I’ll be sure she gets it. | 我确保交到她手里 |
[18:39] | Something’s wrong. | 有些不对劲 |
[18:41] | Your friends in the tunnel can’t help you. | 在隧道里的朋友帮不了你 |
[18:44] | Now give me the flame. | 快把火种给我 |
[18:50] | Back up, or she dies. | 退后 否则她死 |
[18:52] | Do it. Do it now. | 立即行动 |
[18:55] | On your knees! Drop your weapon! | 跪下 放下武器 |
[18:59] | Blake, against the wall. | 布莱克 靠墙 |
[19:00] | – Drop it. – Turn around! | -放下 -转过去 |
[19:03] | Save the theatrics. | 别演了 |
[19:05] | We know you’re together. We know everything. | 我们知道你们是一伙的 我们全知道了 |
[19:08] | Then you know she’s the only one who can activate the flame. | 那你应该知道她是唯一可以激活火种的人 |
[19:13] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[19:16] | We need her alive. | 我们得留着她 |
[19:20] | Run. | 快逃 |
[19:23] | But we don’t need you. | 但我们不用留你 |
[19:39] | No! | 不 |
[19:40] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[19:44] | No! | 不要 |
[19:57] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[20:00] | I think so. | 感觉还好 |
[20:01] | If it hit anything important, | 要是刺中什么重要器官 |
[20:03] | I wouldn’t be, right? | 我就完了吧 |
[20:05] | Right. You got lucky. | 是啊 你走运了 |
[20:09] | We could use some more of that. | 希望我们一直这么走运 |
[20:23] | Harper’s out there alone. | 哈珀一个在外面 |
[20:26] | Harper’s a guard and a better shot than you. | 哈珀是警卫 比你枪法准 |
[20:30] | She doesn’t know Jasper’s chipped. | 她不知道贾斯珀吃了芯片 |
[20:32] | I know that, Monty. | 我知道 蒙蒂 |
[20:33] | We can’t risk Jasper getting in here, | 但我们不能冒险让贾斯珀进来 |
[20:35] | not when ALIE knows what I’m building. | 现在阿莉已经知道我想干什么了 |
[20:37] | Raven, the plan failed. | 雷文 计划失败了 |
[20:38] | Clarke won’t be radioing with the kill code. | 克拉克不能用无线电给我们代码了 |
[20:40] | I can find it myself. | 我自己来找 |
[20:42] | If I can get this to work, I can kill ALIE. | 如果生效 我就能杀了阿莉 |
[20:45] | You tried this before. It didn’t work. | 你之前试过了 没有用 |
[20:47] | I can do it. I have to. | 我可以做到的 也必须做到 |
[20:51] | Come on, guys. | 求你们了 |
[20:53] | Let me in. I just want to talk. | 让我进去 我只想聊聊 |
[20:57] | As long as he’s right here, | 只要他还在这 |
[20:59] | he’s not looking for Harper. | 他就不会去找哈珀 |
[21:17] | So talk. | 那就聊吧 |
[21:21] | You sound good. | 你听起来没事 |
[21:23] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[21:25] | I never want to hurt you, Msonty. | 我不想伤害你的 蒙蒂 |
[21:29] | I don’t blame you. You were tortured. | 我不怪你 你受尽折磨 |
[21:32] | You got it wrong. I wasn’t tortured. | 不 我没有受到折磨 |
[21:35] | I mean, yeah, I was punched a couple of times, | 没错 我是被打了几顿 |
[21:38] | but that’s not why I took the key. | 但我并非为此吞下钥匙 |
[21:40] | You should’ve seen Luna’s rig, Monty. | 你应该去看看露娜的钻井 蒙蒂 |
[21:43] | It was peaceful, safe. | 那里很祥和 很安全 |
[21:47] | The people were happy. | 大家都很幸福 |
[21:49] | There was this girl there, Shay. | 那有个叫夏伊的女孩 |
[21:51] | When I was talking to her, | 和她说话 |
[21:52] | I realized for the first time since Mount Weather, | 让我韦瑟山以来第一次体验到 |
[21:55] | I wasn’t thinking about Maya. | 我没有在思念玛雅 |
[21:58] | It was beautiful there, and we destroyed it. | 那里很美 但被我们毁了 |
[22:02] | That wasn’t us. It was ALIE. | 不是我们 是阿莉干的 |
[22:05] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[22:10] | What matters is that ALIE can take away all that pain. | 重要的是 阿莉可以驱散所有痛苦 |
[22:17] | She can do the same for you. | 她可以为你做同样的事 |
[22:21] | Please open the door. | 开开门吧 |
[22:25] | Don’t let Raven ruin this for all of us. | 别让雷文摧毁了我们的这一切 |
[22:34] | How could you do that to us? | 你怎么能这样对我们 |
[22:36] | I realized the truth. | 我意识到了真相 |
[22:38] | They sent us all down here | 他们把我们送到地表 |
[22:39] | to see if the ground was survivable. | 来测试地表是否适宜生存 |
[22:42] | From what I’ve seen, it’s not. | 但在我看来 根本不适宜 |
[23:03] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[23:05] | You’ll be free soon enough. | 我们很快就会放了你 |
[23:18] | Clarke… | 克拉克 |
[23:22] | I’ve missed you. | 我很想你 |
[23:28] | I won’t take the chip ever. | 我永远不会吞下钥匙 |
[23:32] | Right now, | 现在 |
[23:34] | we just need your help with the flame. | 我们只是需要你帮我们激发火种 |
[23:36] | What’s the passphrase, Clarke? | 口令是什么 克拉克 |
[23:40] | Stubborn like her mother. | 和她妈妈一样顽固 |
[23:50] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[23:54] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[23:56] | Mom, please don’t let them do this. | 妈妈 别让他们这样对我 |
[23:59] | I’m not letting them do this. | 我没让他们这样对你 |
[24:02] | I’m doing it. | 我自己亲手来 |
[24:36] | What’s the passphrase, Clarke? | 口令是什么 克拉克 |
[24:53] | Mom, this isn’t you. | 妈妈 这不是你自己 |
[24:56] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道真正的你还在 |
[25:02] | Please. | 求你了 |
[25:06] | What’s the passphrase? | 口令是什么 |
[25:17] | No! | 不 |
[25:28] | It can stop, Clarke. | 这都是可以停止的 克拉克 |
[25:31] | Just tell us what we need to know. | 只要把我们需要的告诉我们 |
[25:40] | I told you. | 我就说吧 |
[25:43] | Her friends are her weakness. | 她的朋友们才是她的软肋 |
[25:53] | Start with Bellamy Blake. | 从贝拉米·布莱克开始 |
[26:12] | Let’s go. She wants Bellamy. | 我们走 她要的是贝拉米 |
[26:17] | Where are you taking him? | 你们要带他去哪 |
[26:19] | Leave her alone. | 别碰她 |
[26:21] | It’s ok, O. It’s ok. | 没事的 小奥 没事的 |
[26:26] | You know, if I were you, I’d hit the deck. | 我要是你 就赶紧趴在地上 |
[26:31] | Murphy? Everyone hit the ground! | 墨菲 大家快趴下 |
[26:43] | Fancy meeting you here. | 闪亮登场 |
[26:45] | More will come. We have to hurry. | 很快会有人来了 我们得赶快 |
[26:50] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[26:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:59] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[27:01] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[27:05] | Nathan, you’ve looked better. | 内森 你看来不大好啊 |
[27:10] | You haven’t. | 而你挺好的 |
[27:14] | All right. | 来 |
[27:17] | You’re with Pike? | 你和派克在一起 |
[27:19] | Only way we get out of here is together. | 我们唯一能出去的办法就是团结一致 |
[27:23] | He killed Lincoln– | 他杀了林肯 |
[27:26] | Put him on his knees, | 逼他跪着 |
[27:29] | shot him in the head. | 一枪爆头 |
[27:32] | Indra’s right. | 因陀罗说得对 |
[27:34] | We need every fighter we can get. | 我们需要每一个能战斗的战士 |
[27:36] | You guys missed the part where it’s time to go? | 你们别磨磨蹭蹭了 快走吧 |
[27:40] | We’re not leaving. | 我们不走 |
[27:42] | We just saved your lives. | 我们刚救了你们的命 |
[27:44] | Why do I think I’m gonna regret that? | 我好像突然有些后悔 |
[27:45] | Clarke is in trouble. | 克拉克有麻烦 |
[27:47] | Clarke’s always in trouble. | 克拉克永远都有麻烦 |
[27:49] | They took her and the flame to the tower. | 他们把她和火种带进了塔里 |
[27:51] | It’s a safe bet Ontari’s there, too. | 这是确保安塔丽在那里的筹码 |
[27:55] | Everything we need to stop ALIE is in the same place. | 我们阻止阿莉所需要的所有东西都在一个地方 |
[27:59] | If we go up that tower, | 如果我们上塔 |
[28:00] | we won’t be able to fight our way out again. | 我们就没办法再出来了 |
[28:03] | If we stop ALIE, | 但如果我们打败了阿莉 |
[28:06] | we won’t have to. | 就没这个必要了 |
[28:19] | Up the tower. Great. | 上塔 很好 |
[28:25] | You know, after this doing the right thing can kiss my ass. | 除此之外也没什么别的可做了 |
[28:59] | Hey! I told you, that is not how we’re doing this. | 我说过了 我们不能那么做 |
[29:01] | They were in our way. | 他们在挡路 |
[29:02] | These people are not our enemy. | 这些人不是我们的敌人 |
[29:04] | They’re being controlled by ALIE, | 他们被阿莉控制了 |
[29:05] | and we can save them. | 我们可以救他们 |
[29:07] | There’s gonna be a lot more of these people if we don’t move. | 如果我们不行动 这样的人就会多更多 |
[29:09] | Let’s do this. | 我们继续 |
[29:10] | I’ll bring it down. | 我来转下来 |
[29:14] | Once we’re up, you blow the elevator and then climb. | 我们上去之后 你们烧掉电梯 然后爬上来 |
[29:17] | Destroy the ladder behind us. On it. | 毁掉身后的梯子 我去干 |
[29:20] | Come on. You do realize we don’t have a way down, right? | 拜托 你们明白这是自断后路吧 |
[29:23] | A problem for another day. | 以后再困扰这个问题吧 |
[29:25] | Let’s go. Our ride’s here. | 我们走 电梯来了 |
[29:37] | Coming, O.? | 来吗 小奥 |
[29:40] | If anything goes wrong down here, | 如果这里发生什么事 |
[29:41] | they’ll need my help. | 他们会需要我帮忙 |
[29:42] | We got this. | 我们断后 |
[29:53] | Push. | 推 |
[29:57] | Push. | 推 |
[30:04] | You get that we’re screwed, right? | 你发现我们搞砸了吧 |
[30:07] | ALIE already knows that we’re coming. | 阿莉已经知道我们会来了 |
[30:11] | This plan will work. | 计划会奏效的 |
[30:19] | Why are you here? | 你怎么会在这 |
[30:22] | I’m just trying to survive. | 我只是想活下去 |
[30:28] | You’re not the only one here | 这里不是只有你 |
[30:29] | trying to save someone you care about. | 想救自己在乎的人 |
[30:44] | Push! | 推 |
[30:51] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么那么看着我 |
[30:54] | Because I know what you’re thinking. | 因为我知道你在想什么 |
[31:03] | Why is he still alive? | 他怎么还活着 |
[31:06] | Because the dead can’t help us. | 因为死人帮不上忙 |
[31:12] | He was my home. | 他曾是我的家 |
[31:29] | Well, that’s not good. | 不大好啊 |
[31:33] | Nate! | 纳特 |
[31:37] | This isn’t you, Kane. I’m sorry. | 这不是你 凯恩 抱歉 |
[31:44] | They’re coming in. | 他们要进来了 |
[31:48] | He won’t be alone. We have to hurry. | 他不会是一个人来的 我们得赶快 |
[31:51] | Bryan, you all right? | 布莱恩 你还好吗 |
[31:56] | Murphy, get that baton ready. | 墨菲 准备好电棍 |
[31:59] | Shock him, Murphy! | 电他 墨菲 |
[32:06] | Murphy! | 墨菲 |
[32:15] | Back on the wheel. | 快上电梯 |
[32:19] | We’re about to have company. | 人快来了 |
[32:21] | You want to bet? | 想赌一把吗 |
[32:23] | We need to seal the corridor. | 我们要把走廊封上 |
[32:25] | Nate… | 纳特 |
[32:35] | Take cover! | 掩护 |
[32:39] | Come on, Murphy! | 快来 墨菲 |
[33:11] | Shoot him! Shoot him! Bellamy! | 开枪 开枪 贝拉米 |
[33:27] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[33:34] | Her friends are resourceful. | 她的朋友们很机智啊 |
[33:38] | We’ll have to improvise. | 我们得即兴发挥了 |
[33:45] | John Mbege–sliced throat, | 约翰·墨贝格 被割喉 |
[33:47] | Roma Bragg– spear to the chest, | 罗玛·布莱格 胸部中矛 |
[33:50] | not as lucky as me… | 没我走运 |
[33:54] | Finn Collins– death by Clarke, | 芬·柯林斯 死于克拉克之手 |
[33:57] | Dax–death by Clarke, Atom– | 达克斯 死于克拉克之手 艾腾… |
[34:01] | – This should do it. – Acid fog, | -这个应该能行 -酸雾 |
[34:03] | then death by Clarke… | 然后死于克拉克之手 |
[34:08] | Trina and Pascal– | 崔娜和帕斯卡 |
[34:11] | Gone. | 死了 |
[34:12] | Yes! | 棒 |
[34:16] | You’re in. It worked. | 你进去了 起作用了 |
[34:19] | We still have to get the kill switch | 我们还是得赶在阿莉发现之前 |
[34:20] | without ALIE finding us. | 找到刺杀开关 |
[34:22] | Connor and Myles– choked on plastic, thanks to Murphy. | 康纳和迈尔斯 因为墨菲塑胶窒息 |
[34:25] | Drew–ninja star to the face. | 德鲁 脸中飞镖 |
[34:27] | That was a good one. | 真是厉害啊 |
[34:37] | Why’d you guys lock the door? | 你们为什么锁门 |
[34:43] | Harper, do you see Jasper? | 哈珀 你看到贾斯珀了吗 |
[34:49] | Harper! | 哈珀 |
[34:52] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[35:00] | Jasper, if you hurt her– | 贾斯珀 如果你伤害她 |
[35:04] | I know you care about her. | 我知道你在乎她 |
[35:06] | All you have to do is destroy the machine, | 你只要毁掉机器 |
[35:08] | and she’ll be fine, promise. | 她就没事了 我保证 |
[35:16] | I don’t want you to lose anyone else. | 我可不希望你再失去任何人了 |
[35:34] | They’ve got to be almost there. Keep pushing. | 他们快到了 继续推 |
[35:44] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[36:05] | Don’t be afraid. It’s not for you. | 别怕 不是冲你来的 |
[36:22] | No. | 不 |
[36:24] | Mom, mom, stop. Listen to me. | 妈妈 妈妈 住手 听我说 |
[36:27] | I know you can hear me. Just stop. | 我知道你能听到我说话 住手 |
[36:28] | You know how to stop this. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[36:34] | Wait, ALIE. | 等等 阿莉 |
[36:37] | If you kill her, you’ll never get what you want. | 如果你杀了她 你永远得不到你想要的 |
[36:40] | ALIE’s not killing me. | 不是阿莉要杀我 |
[36:41] | You are. | 是你 |
[36:46] | Mom, don’t do this, please. | 妈妈 求求你不要这么做 |
[36:50] | I’m begging you, don’t do it. | 我求求你 不要这么做 |
[36:56] | Please. | 求求你 |
[36:59] | What’s the passphrase, Clarke? | 口令是什么 克拉克 |
[37:04] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我不能 我不能说 |
[37:11] | She’ll break. | 她会崩溃的 |
[37:13] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[37:16] | No. | 不 |
[37:20] | No! No. | 不 不 |
[37:23] | No! | 不 |
[37:31] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:35] | They’re at the top. | 他们到顶了 |
[37:36] | Let’s go. We set the bomb and fly. | 我们走 我们设置好炸弹就跑 |
[37:39] | – 30 seconds. – Let’s go. | -三十秒 -我们走 |
[37:50] | The timer’s set. Let’s move. | 计时器设置好了 我们走 |
[38:07] | Indra. | 因陀罗 |
[38:10] | Kane, get back! | 凯恩 快回来 |
[38:14] | Indra! | 因陀罗 |
[38:38] | They’re here. | 他们到了 |
[38:39] | We can’t let them have you. | 我们不能让他们得到你 |
[38:41] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[38:48] | What are you doing? Wait. Stop. | 你要做什么 等等 住手 |
[38:54] | Jaha, don’t do this. | 亚哈 不要那么做 |
[38:57] | Throne room’s this way. | 大殿往这边走 |
[39:01] | ALIE, stop it. Please don’t do this. | 阿莉 住手 求求你住手 |
[39:04] | No! | 不 |
[39:09] | Damage to her brain is substantial, | 对她大脑的损伤是永久的 |
[39:11] | but she’s still alive. | 但她还活着 |
[39:16] | Bellamy, stop him! | 贝拉米 阻止他 |
[39:27] | Hey, are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[39:30] | Is she alive? Is she breathing? | 她还活着吗 她还有气吗 |
[39:32] | It’s ok. She’s breathing. | 没事 她还有气 |
[39:35] | Jaha has the flame. Get it. | 亚哈拿走了火种 去拿 |
[39:39] | We can’t let Ontari die. | 我们不能让安塔丽死 |
[39:41] | We have to stop the bleeding. | 我们得给她止血 |
[39:44] | – I got the flame. – Her pulse is weak. | -我拿到火种了 -她的脉搏很微弱 |
[39:47] | – At least she’s alive. – Here. Hold this to the wound. | -至少她还活着 -来 按住伤口 |
[39:51] | Come on. What are you gonna do? | 我们要怎么做 |
[39:52] | I need a flashlight. | 我需要手电筒 |
[39:53] | First, we take out the chip. Then we put in the flame. | 我们先取出芯片 然后把芯片放进去 |
[39:59] | Her pupils are unresponsive. | 她的瞳孔毫无反应 |
[40:04] | What? What does that mean? | 什么 那是什么意思 |
[40:08] | – She’s brain dead. – She can’t give us the kill code. | -她脑死亡了 -她没办法给我们刺杀代码 |
[40:14] | It’s over. | 完了 |
[40:20] | We’re trapped here. | 我们被困在这里了 |